View 150,632 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,633th Review now!

Poster: Wildy
Date:8/18/2014 2:41:00 PM
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:They Did What I Needed
Review:I had originally scheduled a pick up with different company but they would not treat me as a priority, other company lied about pricing and about terms of how the car would be moved. Due to a tight schedule, I decided to look for other alternatives online.

Once Ship your car now contacted me through Mr. Goldin, everything began to go smoother for me. They agreed to contact me once they found a carrier and keep me updated if they had not found one by the end of that day, they actually gave me the same price the other company was charging me to shop my car. I was very impressed when in less than an hour, Mr. Goldin called me back letting me know that he had a carrier for me available for the next day, he answered all my questions over the phone or over email, very attentive. The carrier arrived on time and was very polite. When he delivered, he was also on time and arrived the day he had told me he would get there. I was very pleased with the customer service, specially due to the fact that I had had bad experiences shipping my car in the past. I would ship my car with them again if I ever needed to.

Wildy gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of: