View 150,799 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,800th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:International Vehicle Shipment
Review:I was stationed in Germany for the Army. During this time, my engine blew on the Autobahn, and the Army would not ship a non-operational vehicle so I got to pay out of pocket.

Randle Ferrari was my contact from shipyourcarnow.com. We started talking about shipping my car back to the US in August of 2013. It took until May of 2014 for the final repairs to be made to my car in Germany. Randle stayed in contact with me for the entire time (almost a year), just to let me know he was ready to help me once the car was ready. He and Rubin handled all the shipping details for me from start to finish. They even made international calls to Germany to ask questions of the shipping agent on my behalf.

Once the car was picked up (via truck) in Germany, the shipping process was quick. The car left Germany in mid May, and arrived at Port Hueneme in Los Angeles by June 22nd, as promised. Customs clearance took a couple of weeks, but then the car was delivered to my home in Utah two days after it cleared customs.

The delivery driver immediately told me that the stereo was missing as he drove the car into my driveway. I thought that the stereo had been stolen at some point during the shipping process. After contacting shipyourcarnow.com about this, I was assisted by Randle, Rubin, and Anthony in gathering the paperwork that would be needed for a claim. It was during this time that they discovered that the stereo was picked up from the German mechanic shop with the stereo already missing. Despite me placing blame on just about anyone involved with the shipping of my vehicle, shipyourcarnow continued to support me until we found out that the stereo was most likely stolen while at the mechanic shop. And although I am stuck with no stereo, I will say that shipyourcarnow.com stuck with me til the end!

Shipyourcarnow.com made what I thought was going to be a miserable ordeal a breeze! Customer service was second to none. I was never left waiting to speak to someone, never put on hold, and answers were always honest and quick. These guys are pros and will treat you well!

Jason gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of: