View 148,470 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,471th Review now!

Poster: Garrett G
Date:2/1/2014 9:54:00 PM
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:Car Damaged Driver insurance a jike
Review:I hired them to move my antique car from MD to CA. I ship and receive 7-10 old cars and motorcycles a year so I'm very familiar with the process. The carrier they chose showed up 4 days late and failed to make pick up appointments on two occasions, failing to call on both occasions, then stood me up twice on the delivery and used profanity. Moreover he damaged my car on the rear qtr panel causing $1600 in damage, and refused to provide a copy of the bill of lading stating "he never gives copies on delivery and mails them later and had no copy". The pick up bill of lading did not reflect any damage I signed for the damage and made a copy in my house parking my car in front of his truck so he could not leave. When I submitted a claim with his insurance carrier Progressive, they admitted liability but stated I have to collect $1000 the deductible amount from the carrier. This was not in the contract and is not how reputable carriers operate. Steer clear of http://Shipyourcarnow.com they use low quality carriers with substandard insurance. Worst experience in the 17 years I have been restoring and transporting vehicles.

Response:Posted by a representative of Ship Your Car Now LLC. on 2/3/2014 12:37:00 PM
As with all damage claims, a rigorous investigation is performed to validate the claim. After the insurance company completed its investigation, it was discovered that the vehicle had not suffered any damage whatsoever. This was verified with pictures from the carrier on delivery. Though not humerus, you can actually see the customer standing in the pictures trying to block the carriers view.

This unfortunate incident has been reported and further investigations are being performed.
Garrett G gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:Ruben

Origin:Maryland
Pickup:Late
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:

Truck/Carrier Type:Enclosed