View 144,038 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,039th Review now!

Poster: Connie Weber
Date:1/14/2014 10:24:00 AM
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:Shipping Our Vehicle
Review:This was our first experience with shipping a car. We shipped from Indiana to California. I was very nervous, however, Tom was very helpful and was very assuring that it would be ok. The cost of the transport was reasonable. There was no damage to the vehicle. The driver was on time and very pleasant to work with. Phone numbers were provided to me for Tom and the driver. And I did call the driver and check on the car. Driver was on time in picking up and dropping off. This was a very good experience and if I had to ship another vehicle I would definately call them again.

Connie Weber gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of: