View 148,160 Reviews on 3,534 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,161th Review now!

Poster: Travis
Date:1/13/2014 3:23:00 PM
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:Dont Do It
Review:Do not use this company. I trusted this guy Danny Schriver to ship my vehicle to California. We had arranged for my vehicle to be picked up on or around the first of this year. I dropped of my vehicle at a safe location which cost me 30 dollars for storage and flew to California. I gave him 5 days before I even called to check on the delivery of my vehicle. BIG MISTAKE, he never answered or called back or repsonded to any of my emails. So far I have spent over 600 dollars out here in rental car fees plus storage on my vehicle. Words cannot describe my anger, finally they called me 8 days later to ask if I still wanted their services. Unbelievable, DO Not Trust "shipyourcarnow." Take your time and find the right company.

Response:Posted by a representative of Ship Your Car Now LLC. on 1/15/2014 1:23:00 PM
Mr. Richardson set up this order on 12/28/2013. One thing we express to every customer that sets up an order between Christmas and New Years is that drivers are with their families and that pickup of their vehicle may take a little while. Typically drivers start shipping again the week after New Years. Unfortunately, this was the case with Mr. Richardson. We called him on 01/08/2014 to inform him we have a driver for him. This was the first time he told customer service he had been trying to get in touch with his rep Denny for a while and wanted to cancel. Denny, unfortunately, had a family emergency with his wife and was out of the office for quite a while. We have a customer service line that customers are instructed to call for any questions or concerns. Either Mr. Richardson either decided not to use the customer service line or he was not aware of it. Either way there was mis-communication on our part and Mr. Richardson's part. We sincerely apology to Mr. Richardson for any inconveniences this may have caused him and we always strive for excellence in customer service and we appreciate his feedback.
Travis gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of: