View 150,695 Reviews on 3,558 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,696th Review now!

Poster: Rich B
Date:12/23/2013 3:53:00 PM
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:GREAT PRICE! GREAT SERVICE!
Review:I was in need of last minute transport. I spoke to Shayna who was great and made me feel comfortable enough to entrust "Ship Your Car Now" to move my car from TX to VA. Last monday I scheduled pickup on weds (just 2 days).
I was able to a arrange for even eariler pickup with the driver on Tuesday(next day). Delivery was Friday evening just 4 days. The car was shipped in perfect condition. I would definately recommend "Ship Your Car Now".

Rich B gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:539517-CS

Origin:Texas
Pickup:Early
Time from first available
date the vehicle was picked up:
Destination:Virginia