Transport Logo
View 175,205 Reviews on 3,909 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,206th Review now!

Date:12/3/2013 9:11:00 PM
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject: Awesome job
Review:I was skeptical to be honest. I wasn't sure if my car would get damaged, if it would be late, or if it was even "legit." But Mike was there throughout the process.

Extremely pleased with the service. I got my car (shipped from Boston MA to Portland OR) in 3 days, which was 7 days sooner than projected! Which was amazing.

Mike was knowledgeable and took away even personal time to keep me comforted with everything that would be happening. He was direct and walked me through the steps.

Thanks very much! Highly recommended

Kyle gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:527669-MY

Primary Contact:Mike Bonney

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.