View 148,371 Reviews on 3,537 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,372th Review now!

Poster: Kyle
Date:12/3/2013 9:11:00 PM
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:Awesome job
Review:I was skeptical to be honest. I wasn't sure if my car would get damaged, if it would be late, or if it was even "legit." But Mike was there throughout the process.

Extremely pleased with the service. I got my car (shipped from Boston MA to Portland OR) in 3 days, which was 7 days sooner than projected! Which was amazing.

Mike was knowledgeable and took away even personal time to keep me comforted with everything that would be happening. He was direct and walked me through the steps.

Thanks very much! Highly recommended