View 146,763 Reviews on 3,516 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,764th Review now!

Poster: J.R.
Date:11/6/2013 3:27:00 PM
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:Auto Shipping attn: Tommy Reardon
Review:Tommy ..at Ship Your Car Now LLC is one of the most sincere people I know in this carrier business...I was pressed for time and a former carrier was to pick up a day before and decided he didn't want to wait 3 extra hours..I immediately started stressing because my departure date was quickly approaching and I started looking for a new company....withing an hour...Tommy from Ship Your Car Now called me and confirmed a guaranteed pickup by 2 pm ....I hesitated to give him a deposit but he reassured me that an enclosed carrier would be there a the designated time. In just a short time Tommy and I formed a great business relationship and I had no doubt he was definitely a man of his word... I shipped a vehicle from California to Kentucky in less than 4 days...The carrier / Driver he assigned ...well you couldn't have asked for a more professional driver...genuinely concerned and very well mannered....Everything Tommy Reardon at
SHIP YOUR CAR NOW told me ...was above and beyond....I will certainly give this business all the referrals I can..Tommy ..Just want to say you are a true pro at what you do and take a great deal of pride ...Thanks again..... J.R.

J.R. gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of: