View 152,564 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,565th Review now!

Poster: Rich Storm
Date:10/7/2013 11:59:00 AM
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:Excellent Service
Review:I needed to transport a 1965 MGB from Ohio to eastern Pennsylvania. After contacting another transport company, based mostly on price, I soon found out that I'd made a big mistake. They wanted my credit card info up front, didn't return my e-mails, voice mails or phone calls and passed me from the original representative to another person who also provided exactly zero service. By this time my blood pressure was through the roof.

Then I called Rubin at Ship Your Car Now. We spoke on a Wednesday and he didn't ask for any credit card info. He was able to get a carrier to commit on Thursday, the car was picked up on Friday and delivered to me on Saturday. Every time I called Rubin, he picked up. If I had a question, he either answered it or got me an answer. Needless to say, I will use this company again if/when I have another car shipped. Thanks, Rubin

Rich Storm gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of: