View 150,826 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,827th Review now!

Poster: Pushkar Ravi
Date:10/7/2013 11:41:00 AM
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:First Time & Great Eperience
Review:I was looking for various quotes online and "Ship our Car Now" was just another company for me till JD gave me call.
Since, I was first timer, I was completely clueless how to ship car, what are nitty-gritties of this work and to be honest, I was tensed about whole thing. I was completely swamped with calls and mails from many companies and everybody talked about money but JD took time to explain me how this business works and how he is ready to take care of my car. He patiently answered all my questions. I was more of relaxed after I understood most aspects.
I gave JD call back next day and we finalized the details and no later than couple of hours, JD called me back with driver details. I was surprised as I needed to ship my car within two days of our initial conversation.
When I shipped my car, JD constantly followed about pick up, driver and it all gave me peace of mind and when I landed in Arizona, I had my car next day and that was quick for me.

I thank Ship Your Car Now for taking time and having this business taken care with utmost details.

I would use them any day in future and recommend other customers same.

Pushkar Ravi gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of: