View 150,703 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,704th Review now!

Poster: Sherri
Date:9/30/2013 3:47:00 PM
Reviewed:Ship Your Car Now LLC.
Subject:horrible customer service....
Review:This is the first time that I was going to transport my vehicle with this company. I spoke with JD Cline about transporting. He gave me a quote of 800.00 to start with and told me my vehicle would be picked up around 7 day's or so. After 2 week's and my vehicle was not picked up, he told me I should add another hundred dollars so I could get it moved faster. his exact word's were money moves metal.....what a joke.....after adding $100 more and another week of nothing, I decided to go with another company. My husband called him and asked that his company remove my vehicle from their list, and in return got a few bad words from him... We called him several times to ask him to please remove my vehicle. He would get very mad and hang up on us...Is that good customer service??? He would use swear words with us and was very rude. I finally booked with another company which was a carrier not a broker.....and my vehicle was shipped in a week...I would not recommend this company to move anything....

Response:Posted by a representative of Ship Your Car Now LLC. on 11/7/2013 4:19:00 PM
Sherri, thank you for your response. We apologized to you multiple times and sent you a $100 VISA gift card to pay for the difference, than as a last ditch effort, we shipped your car for free. In any event, we are sorry we let you down. We do appreciate your feedback, and we hope that you can understand how losing $800 out of our pocket might be enough to satisfy the ill will you have towards our company.
Sherri gave Ship Your Car Now LLC. a rating of: