View 144,100 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,101th Review now!

Poster:Chris
Date:3/1/2012 9:36:00 AM
Reviewed:Transport Connection
Subject: Bill truely saved the day
Review:i had originally requested a quote a while back, and spoke to several companies. I had decided first on a company who seemed like they were legit, had good ratings here and elsewhere, so I decided to try them. Boy oh boy what a treat was I in for. They were late picking up my car, and the icing on the cake was when they started screening my calls and ignoring me. Finally I started going through my old emails and contacting the companies in which had contacted me before. This time I chose Bill with Transport Connection. I didn't believe him when he called me back on day 2, and put me on a 3 way call with a driver who wanted to pick up my car. Bill's straight forward and honest. He doesn't use any pushy sales tactics or starts to invent drivers, he actually puts you on the phone with them. I would recommend Bill and Transport Connection to everyone.

Chris gave Transport Connection a rating of: