View 150,850 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,851th Review now!

Poster:THOMAS BARONE
Date:1/7/2011 9:09:00 AM
Reviewed:Bluestar Auto Movers
Subject: CAR TRANSPORTED FROM CA. TO PA.
Review:I SURFED THE NET AND CAME UP WITH SEVERAL CONTACTS WHO RESPONDED WITHIN 24 HOURS.I RECEIVED SEVERAL QUOTES $850 TO $900.TO TRANSPORT A CAR FROM SANTA MONICA CA TO PHILA. PA..I INDICATED TO ALL THAT I COULD NOT GIVE THEM A EXACT PICK-UP DATE UNTIL 48 HRS BEFORE.

BLUESTAR CONTINUED TO STAY IN TOUCH AND I FELT I OWED THEM THE FIRST CHANCE TO SEE IF THEY COULD COMPLY WITH MY LAST MINUTE PICK-UP DATE WHICH WAS 48 HRS AWAY .
THEY CAME THROUGH WITH FLYING COLORS AND FAXED ME THE CONTRACT AND WE CONSUMATED THE DEAL WITH-IN 1 HOUR. THE PICK UP WAS ON TIME (10 MIN. EARLY ) AND THE DELIVERY WAS ON TIME (30 MIN EARLY). I WAS CONTACTED THROUGHOUT THE TRIP TO KEEP ME CURRENT ON THE STATUS OF THE TRIP.. ALL THE PARTIES ALONG THE WAY WERE POLITE, PROFESSIONAL AND THOROUGH.

I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND..

TOM BARONE