Transport Logo
View 171,884 Reviews on 3,862 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,885th Review now!

View TD Auto Transport's New Profile

TD Auto Transport
16217 Murcott Blvd
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
Phone Number:609-271-3317
Secondary Phone Number:561-629-7148
Time On Site:1 Year, 10 Months. Since 12/17/2013
TD Auto Transport is a small family owned and operated business. We value your business and guarantee the best customer service in the industry. We understand that transporting your vehicle can be a bit overwhelming and that's why we are available 24/7 to answer your questions and give you peace of mind. Call anytime, even if you just need helpful tips. We are available to display the friendly advice and professionalism that TD Auto Transport provides to our customers. Thank you for your consideration.
Have your own experience with TD Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on TD Auto Transport
    Subject: Delighted!
    Review:TD Auto Transport exceeded my expectations. This was my first auto transport experience, and I was concerned about shipping a new car from Pennsylvania to Florida. Dominic (and my truck carrier Adam) were a pleasure to work with; meeting my auto tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom H.
    Date:10/7/2015 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: VA to CA shipping
    Review:TD overdelivered on this, they were prompt for pickup and delivered ahead of schedule by 3 days. I would recommend them highly. They stayed in touch the entire process with [ View ]
    Poster:laura j.
    Date:10/6/2015 5:15:00 PM
    Review:You cant put a price on peace of mind, but if you could Anthony @ TD Auto Transport has the most competitive. Drivers are very attentive and experienced. Communication during transport is constant and informative. [ View ]
    Date:10/6/2015 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Perfection
    Review:I contacted Brenden Morrison from TD Auto Transport about a week before I needed my car transported. He got my car picked on the exact day I requested and had the car delivered on the exact day I needed it delivered. He quoted me the exact price and ... [ More ]
    Response:Brenden Morrison response: Hey Jackie!! So happy we were able to provide this service for you. We hold this 5 STAR rating because of our Customer Service Satisfaction. Very Simply, we will be there 100% all of the time when you need us too, unlike so many other companies providing this service. Call Brenden for a free quote anytime at 941-914-7373! [ view ]
    Date:9/22/2015 1:25:00 AM
    Subject: Perfect Transport
    Review:Truck was picked up same day of order. I am truly amazed at these people. You just can't go wrong with them. Why would you ship with anyone else. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Anthony, you are the man. Thank You. [ View ]
    Response:Butch I have spoken to you many times since the first time you used me a year ago and I got to say I really think of you as a friend not just a customer. The next time I go down south I'm taking you out for a steak dinner. Thanks buddy for the review. Your the best. [ view ]
    Poster:William Gaddy
    Date:9/18/2015 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Anthony Sciola / (609) 380-8100
    Review:Prompt and efficient service. Anthony answered all my questions while researching options. There was no pressure, and the car arrived safely. I received a follow-up call the next day. This was not the cheapest quote, but the service was stellar and s... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you rodge I always do my best for all my customers and I thank you very much for the great review. [ view ]
    Poster:Rodge Wilson
    Date:9/17/2015 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Good Until Deposit Made
    Review:I transport a bunch of vehicles, so when I received a good quote from a company with good reviews, I didn't hesitate to hire them. The rep was in proper contact with me until the vehicle was assigned and the deposit was taken. After that communicatio... [ More ]
    Response:The only reason DJ is upset is because the truck had a mechanical issue which caused a delay in the transport. I contacted the driver and was informed that the truck had to be fixed and he would be delayed. Every customer was informed who had a car on that specific trailer but dj wasn't happy about it either was I but when shipping a car 1,800 miles sometimes the truck breaks down and it gets delayed which I can't control. Somethings are just out of my hands. I can't control the weather, traffic, road conditions or mechanical issues. [ view ]
    Date:9/16/2015 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony Sciola / (609) 380-8100
    Review:The coordination between the broker and hauler was excellent. Both contacted me prior to arrival, and I was able to arrange for specific time for vehicle offload. The only knock was that door-to-door delivery could not be arranged at drop-off point... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the great review. [ view ]
    Date:9/5/2015 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: It all worked out
    Review:After reading so many reviews I was a little apprehensive at first about the process. TD Transport was not the least expensive quote I received, but they held to it. All of my conversations with Brenden were friendly and they were able to answer all ... [ More ]
    Date:9/3/2015 4:12:00 AM
    Review:I am very much happy with TD transport service. I should say it was a great service with low price. Dominic Dellagatta explained well enough so I could let them ship my car without much concern. The driver came a bit late for pickup, but my car w... [ More ]
    Poster:JihyeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Talk to this company first, don't wast your time with anyone else.
    Review:Dominic and Brenden arranged to have my car shipped and everything worked out very well. A few days after I called them the car was picked up and transported in an enclosed trailer by a very experienced driver. It was safely delivered two days lat... [ More ]
    Response:Rich, your review is very much appreciated! We understand there may be a time in the future when you need to relocate another vehicle - please don't hesitate to call us back! You were a very Easy going Customer, we thank you for trusting us and letting us do what we do best! Call Brenden Morrison @ 941-914-7373 for Shipping Request. [ view ]
    Date:8/20/2015 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excelllent and Awesome service
    Review:Excellent and Awesome service!!! I had my car delivered earlier than the promised Date. My special Thanks to Brenden ! Brenden is always reachable , open and honest from start to finish! Truly professional !! I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND TD AUTO... [ More ]
    Response:RAM! Thank you so much for the review. I do my very best to ALWAYS be reachable. In this industry, you have to be. We pride ourselves on accurate pricing, customer service, and just straight up honesty! WE APPLAUD you, for seeing through other companies empty promises! Call Brenden for Shipping @ 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Date:8/14/2015 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Transport
    Review:I have used TD services many times in the past and my most recent transport was on 08/04/2015. But ever since day one I have been satified with the great customer servive and the great pricing that I get. My rep at TD is Dominic which is just AWESOM... [ More ]
    Date:8/8/2015 12:46:00 AM
    Subject: transportation of a 65 corvette
    Review:i have shipped a lot of cars over the years, i have to say EVERYTHING anthony said he did deliver, Absolutely, i will most definitely work with anthony again, his pricing was very fair, his communication was excellent, the carrier was easy to... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Fred. I know you will be using me in the future and Im glad to take care of all your car transport needs. Thanks Again for the GREAT REVIEW!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:fred K.
    Date:8/4/2015 2:49:00 AM
    Subject: Anthony Sciola / (609) 380-8100
    Review:Great Broker to work with. Did everything within a timely and professional manner. would use again. Had my car transported from a dealership from Florida to my driveway in Texas. Driver was courteous and nice. The total cost for me was $625.00 reas... [ More ]
    Response:Manny thanks for the awesome review and you are a great customer to work with as well. Feel free to contact me anytime. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE REVIEW!!! [ view ]
    Date:8/3/2015 9:25:00 PM
    Subject: quality of equipment
    Review:Mr Morrison did a good job staying in contact with me everything was fine except for the guy doing the transport I could not understand, very poor English. My vehicle showed up OK BUT THE QUALITY OF EQUIPMENT HAULING MY VEHICLE WAS SCARY LOOKING. I... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Dan but it seems that your assessment isn't accurately based on the performance of TD Auto Transport. Our job is to have your vehicle transported safely and conveniently according to your circumstances.Your statement makes it clear that your vehicle was transported successfully but you were unhappy based on the drivers poor English and the appearance of the auto carrier after it traveled through the muddy back roads of Missouri so that he could deliver your vehicle right to your doorstep.You stated that Brenden did a good job and that everything to do with the actual transport went well. A 2 out of 5 star rating isn't a fair assessment when you state everything with the transport went well other than the drivers poor language skills and the appearance of the carrier. Either way, we appreciate your business and are happy we successfully provided the service of transporting your vehicle according to your specific circumstances. [ view ]
    Poster:Dan WagnerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2015 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: They are awesome
    Review:They try every effort to help customers. And they are available whenever you need them. Though this is my first time doing auto transport, this experience is excellent. [ View ]
    Date:7/28/2015 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: Ford f100
    Review:Very good at what they are doing..i was being scam by other companies but with td brandon was very helpful n honest.if anyone out there need there vehicle ship the transport is the copany.. [ View ]
    Date:7/28/2015 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I have used the company twice to transport vehicles from both US coasts. Wonderful service, communication, and assistance throughout the entire process. Both times, the vehicles arrived early! [ View ]
    Response:We're glad you are happy with our services and appreciate you taking the time to leave a review Bianca. Thank you and the Indy Eleven MLS team for your kind words and confidence in TD auto transport. You are a pleasure to work with and we look forward to arranging all the transport needs of you and Indy Eleven MLS in the future. Best Regards, Anthony Team TD Auto Transport [ view ]
    Date:7/23/2015 2:09:00 PM
    Review:Anthony really went out of his way to take care of our needs when we shipped our car. There were several hitches in the plan on our side. Anthony handled our needs professionally, promptly, and with sensitivity toward our situation. I would recommend... [ More ]
    Response:Tim I hope everything works out for you with your tough situation because you are a great guy and deserve it. THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Timothy Brassfield
    Date:7/15/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Response:Tim I glad I made the transport of your car easy and one less thing you didn't have to worry about. Thanks for the great review. [ view ]
    Poster:Timothy Brassfield
    Date:7/15/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Transaction , Highly recommended
    Review:This was my first time into transporting a car from / to another state and was a bit nervous about it.... I'm glad I did my homework and took my time and found TD Auto Transport and gave Brenden Morrison a call...Brenden explained to me the process o... [ More ]
    Response:Juan, thank you for taking the time to post about your experience with TD Auto! It was a pleasure to handle your move and I am happy we were able to see eye to eye at all times. I find honesty and integrity are what count most... Thanks again, Call Brenden Morrison @ 941-914-7373 for a quote. [ view ]
    Date:7/15/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony Sciola / (609) 380-8100
    Review:I was scheduled to have my car picked up by another transport company and they totally screwed me. Didn't show up to pickup the car and then when I did get ahold of them they told me it would be an additional $300 from my original quote and I would ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks sue and I hope everything works out in texas. You are a great customer and I glad that you called me and I was able to provide the service. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Sue White
    Date:7/13/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I used TD transport for the shipment of my two cars from Connecticut to California. I really liked their services. They were very courteous, and the pick-up drivers are on time. I would definitely use their services in future. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the review, Rajesh. I certainly hope to hear from you on any future moves! CALL BRENDEN MORRISON 941-914-7373 today! [ view ]
    Poster:Rajesh VadlapatlaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Honda Civic
    Review:TD Auto Transport was great! Fred was very honest and upfront with me and he did what he could to be sure that we found a transporter that was within my budget. I will use Fred again and again for my auto transporting needs! He was a very good commun... [ More ]
    Poster:Juliann B
    Date:7/6/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison / 941-914-7373
    Review:Brenden and the truck driver were very cordial and everything worked out well. At first I was a bit nervous because I was not aware of how the system worked and that the truck driver would call me just 24 hours before the pick up. Four and five day... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for giving me the chance to serve your auto transport needs Giovanna! Remember, we are here to help ship friends and families at a discounted rate, just call Brenden Morrison at 941-914-7373 or email [ view ]
    Date:7/6/2015 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: NONE
    Response:Chi - thanks for choosing me to ship your vehicle, I know you had a lot of choices. Call us again, 941-914-7373 Brenden Morrison [ view ]
    Poster:CHI VOThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2015 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Joanna / 561-430-1201
    Review:I contacted a different transport company, initially, to transport my classic 1971 Volkswagen Beetle. The other company had extremely poor customer service and left me with very little reassurance that my car would be picked up when I needed it to b... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany Shaw
    Date:6/29/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Explanation of the Transport Industry
    Review:Brenden Morrison was a breath of fresh air when we finally connected. I had submitted a request for a quote to a website that aggregates all brokers. I spoke with several and none of them would commit to a time, a firm cost and a couple of them repre... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for a wonderful review Gary! You were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Call Brenden Morrison @ 941-914-7373 for your free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Evans
    Date:6/28/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Shipping for one car and one Chev Suburban shipping was arranged, scheduled, and finalized professionally by Brenden at a great price. Other shippers made false promises. I will gladly use again. Brenden does what he says. [ View ]
    Response:Gavin - we made it happen together. Your transport is a good example of communication being key to the process going smoothly. We hope to hear from you on future loads! CALL BRENDEN MORRISON @ 941-914-7373 today! [ view ]
    Poster:G Gavin
    Date:6/27/2015 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Acura in Floirida
    Review:The service was excellent. Everything was on time as promised. The price was reasonable. The carrier was competent. courteous, and knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Poster:Burton Hartman
    Date:6/27/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Review:Contacted Brendon regarding my car shipping and he was very helpful and is available whenever needed,Great Service and "Best Service n your Budget". [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for taking the time to submit a review Suresh. Another smooth, on time auto haul in the bag! CALL BRENDEN MORRISON 941-914-7373 or email [ view ]
    Poster:sureshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Joanna / 561-430-1201
    Review:EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!! This was my first time shipping a car, let alone coast to coast. After reading reviews on multiple companies, I decided to go with TD auto transport. Joanna was simply a pleasure to work with. Honest, hardworking and always a... [ More ]
    Date:6/25/2015 5:41:00 AM
    Subject: Honest , Fast and Reliable Service !
    Review:I had a Car transported from Florida to Arizona. The Driver Was on Time at both ends and had excellent communication skills. I would definitely use this company again. Very good People. Thank you, Jeff Hurst [ View ]
    Response:Jeff - we appreciate the review! I was just speaking with my grandpa Hurst the other day, I will have to tell him I helped another fellow Hurst out on a successful cross country move! Take care! - Call BRENDEN MORRISON for your quote today, 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff H.
    Date:6/24/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: CAR SHIPMENT
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to post a review, Andy. I apologize for the drivers delay, and if I could have communicated any better. "Positive anything is better than Negative Nothing" -Elbert Hubbard CALL BRENDEN MORRISON FOR $FREE QUOTE$ @ 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Date:6/23/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great work Brenden, fast service delivered when said.couldn't ask for more. Overall very happy .I would gladly recommend them and plan to use them in the future [ View ]
    Response:Rudy your a great customer, man! I really hope we do hear back from you on the next one. Thanks again for the review. CALL BRENDEN MORRISON @ 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:Rudy Reyes
    Date:6/22/2015 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Once car was picked up. Everything went fine. Driver wanted extra $100 due to vehicle loaded with personal goods being transported inside the car. [ View ]
    Response:Tom, thank you for the patience and understanding you displayed while we were putting together the job for you. At the end of the day, I am happy it gone done in an efficient manner and on time! Call Brenden Morrison @ 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Colgrove
    Date:6/22/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison 941-914-7373
    Review:Brenden was very helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. The man who picked up the car was also very courteous, professional. The car was put on carrier in proper way and off they went. There was a little mix up with delivering the car as to th... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your review Cindy. We really do hope we get a chance to work with you again! Call Brenden Morrison @ 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy Fairchild
    Date:6/22/2015 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison
    Review:Brenden Morrison did a great job! He was very diligent and supplied great customer service. It seems to be reasonably priced. I would use Brenden again. [ View ]
    Response:Bob has shipped 2 vehicles with me and I Have to say, hes the perfect customer. Understands the business and goes with the accurate price. Thanks again Bob - we hope to hear from you soon. BRENDEN MORRISON 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:Bob SaffordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2015 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison: 941-914-7373
    Review:Brenden was great. The price was good, customer service was excellent. I would recommend Brenden to Anyone!!!!! [ View ]
    Response:We know you had a lot of choices, so thank you for choosing TD Auto Transport. Call Brenden @ 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Date:6/21/2015 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison / 941-914-7373
    Review:My experience with Brenden and the arranged carrier were top notch. Brenden was always responsive to my queries as he searched for a carrier. He was able to deliver on his original quote and the carrier timing was ideal even though my window at origi... [ More ]
    Response:Mark, I certainly appreciate your review! We find that in understanding our customers specific circumstances upfront, it allows us quote the job accurately and dispatch the right carrier or trucking company for the move. Thank you for your business! -Brenden Morrison 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2015 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Pratt Communications transportation review
    Review:Brendan and his staff, were excellent and professional, we would certainly use them again if needed, there are so many companies out there offering transportation services, many were just not offering realistic prices, but Brendan at TD Auto transpor... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the review Troy, we hope you think of us in the future! BRENDEN MORRISON 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:Troy Draper
    Date:6/21/2015 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: Joanna/5614301201
    Review:I had a wonderful experience shipping my car with this company. I wouldrecommend TD Auto transportation to any one who wishes to ship their vehicle. They are very reliable and I will use their services again any time. [ View ]
    Date:6/17/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very Accommodating !!!
    Review:TD auto made it really easy. Joanna is a very nice lady. She took the time to explain everything, and I never felt pressured. Driver Dan was great too. Delivery was on time, however my flight got delayed and I couldn't meet Driver Dan , Joanna calle... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Weingarten
    Date:6/16/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Review:I just had my car transported from California to Dallas. This was my worst nightmare ever! The y switched companies on me twice and sworn that both companies had great rating! The driver picked up my car on Monday with the promise to have it delivere... [ More ]
    Date:6/16/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: "Joanna: 561-430-1201"
    Review:We got quick serves and good communication with driver and Joanna. He made it right to our door. Cars were tied down real well. [ View ]
    Date:6/14/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Orlando to Houston
    Review:All Phone call were answered... all text messages were returned... no pressure... Jesse the carrier driver was very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony Marino
    Date:6/8/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony David: (609) 380-8100
    Review:I used TD Auto Transport about 6 months ago, due to the EXCELLENT customer service provided by Tony David I made sure to save his contact information in case I needed another car transported. I found a 73 Torino in California that I had to have and s... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Ann H.
    Date:5/28/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Fred Buono: 856-466-2971
    Review:Fred was outstanding to work with. He made the process much easier than I could have imagined. From initial contact until the car was deliverd after a 2500 mile trip was less than 2 weeks. I highly recommend and will use again for any other car sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Z
    Date:5/27/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Mattew
    Review:Gran trabajo Mattew transportando mi honda pilot y el pruis buen servicios al cliente siempre active monitoriando Los vehiculos lo recomendaria 100 %100 seguro y amables personas gracias mattew Dios bendiga tu negosio Great job Mattew tran... [ More ]
    Poster:AdrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 7:32:00 PM

Next Reviews on TD Auto Transport

TD Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.