View 156,548 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,549th Review now!

View TD Auto Transport's New Profile

TD Auto Transport
10927 Granite Street
Boca Raton, FL 33428
Phone Number:(609) 271-3317
Secondary Phone Number:(609) 380-8100
Website:http://tdtransportservice.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 2 Months. Since 12/17/2013

TD Auto Transport is a small family owned and operated business. We value your business and guarantee the best customer service in the industry. We understand that transporting your vehicle can be a bit overwhelming and that's why we are available 24/7 to answer your questions and give you peace of mind. Call anytime, even if you just need helpful tips. We are available to display the friendly advice and professionalism that TD Auto Transport provides to our customers. Thank you for your consideration.
Have your own experience with TD Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on TD Auto Transport
    Subject: Brenden@941-914-7373
    Review:Brenden Morrison was professional throughout the transportation process - communicating effectively, courteous at all times, and staying on top of the situation. Considering the time of year (Christmas & bad weather) to transport my automobile, h... [ More ]
    Poster:William K
    Date:1/29/2015 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Success
    Review:I had a car that had to be moved. The original transport company (Auto Logistics) failed to show up or call with a weeks notice. They did not answer the phone and it was a Saturday. I scrambled to find a carrier. Brendan answered my call and found ... [ More ]
    Poster:RE Fine
    Date:1/27/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Review:I had a great experience with the company. It was my first time shipping a car and I was a little nervous. Anthony made sure to answer all my questions in a polite and prompt manner. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone looking! Defini... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelsey
    Date:1/25/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: transport of a jeep wrangler
    Review:TD Auto Transport was a great choice for transporting our jeep wrangler back to NY. Brenden Morrison keep us up on each step of the transport until it was delivered. I will use TD Auto Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:robin
    Date:1/25/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The company was very knowledgknowledgeable of the weather and kept in touch with me to let me know location of my vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Max
    Date:1/22/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Review:No issues. Car was scheduled and picked up on time and arrived at destination on time. Brenden took time to explain the process. Everything from scheduling to pick and delivery went great. Would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:L. Barlow
    Date:1/22/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Amazing company with great rates and service! Very helpful and fast, even when they had to work around major holidays. We even had a few hiccups with the person we were making the pickup from, but TD Auto Transport quickly helped us to set up new dat... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany Arrington
    Date:1/22/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and on time, no pressure!!!
    Review:They were very honest about how the whole shipping of cars works. There was no pressure at all. Very professional and worked even after they were closed to help me. The drivers who delivered the car were great and very polite. This company is a great... [ More ]
    Poster:Lame Sharrak
    Date:1/22/2015 5:11:00 AM
    Subject: MN-MI
    Review:After reading reviews from many transport companies on the web, I knew I had to be careful as to who I chose to move our vehicle. After many hours, I decided on TD Auto Transport. I am not sorry I did. They offered to pick up the vehicle a few days... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue W.
    Date:1/21/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Hyundai Equus
    Review:Joanna, from TD Auto Transport, contacted me after I entered my transport needs on an appropriate web site. She explained certain issues regarding my time-line and explained what would be necessary in order to accomplish my goals. I followed her adv... [ More ]
    Poster:Marsh
    Date:1/21/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely honest and personal service!!!
    Review:Tony at TD Auto transport is the man. I was a soldier stationed at Ft Drum NY and was trying to find a way to get my car home so I could spends birthday withy family. I haven't been home in three years and tony made it happen for a fair price and an ... [ More ]
    Poster:Russell
    Date:1/21/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Ford F-150 shipment
    Review:Anthony was an excellent communicator. Kept in touch during the whole process and was a pleasure to work with. You could tell he was happy doing his job. Did what he said he was going to do, and in my book, that's #1. Good job! [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:1/21/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony Sciola
    Review:Anthony worked hard to make sure the deal got done - it was a somewhat remote pick-up location but he made it happen. [ View ]
    Poster:warren christiansen
    Date:1/20/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:My vehicle arrived this morning. Thank you for everything your customer service is exceptional. Your driver was friendly and courteous. The driver gave me constant updates that made me feel comfortable and assured that my vehicle would arrive safely.... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:1/14/2015 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: They will take care of your Car- Like it was theirs
    Review:This is a great compnay who will take care of your car like it was their own. We spoke to Anthony who was experienced, Knowledgible and pleasant. We love working with family owned business because they care and it shows. Will use them again and we wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:1/4/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:Dominic from TD auto transport LLC found us a great trucker (named John) who owned his own trucking company called X-Code Auto Group LLC (503)-888-9911 (503)-433-4712 After I brokered through Dominic I dealt mostly with John and his ... [ More ]
    Poster:Boris
    Date:1/2/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my truck
    Review:ANTHONY was awesome. Within a week of anthony contacting me about shipping my truck I had it in my driveway. I never shipped a truck before but Anthony took care of everything. I would definitely recommend Anthony and td auto transport to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:12/27/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered for the price but delayed
    Review:This was not the experience I was hoping for when I decided to ship a car I bought from my brother instead of flying out to get it and driving it home myself. The process was new to me and when I placed the order online I was inundated with estimate... [ More ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:12/27/2014 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: antique motorcycle
    Review:I shipped a family owned 41 year old motorcycle from fl. to Missouri, the entire process was a challenge until I contacted td auto transport. end result was a pleasant success thanks to brenden and dominic [ View ]
    Poster:G R BATES
    Date:12/24/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: antique motorcycle
    Poster:G R BATES
    Date:12/24/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: The Best Auto Transport Ever
    Review:I have used other companies and this company is by far the best. I will never go with anyone else. Other companies have been late, can't find my cars, communication problems, wrong quote prices, etc. [ View ]
    Poster:Lynn Nelson
    Date:12/16/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Love this service
    Review:I needed to ship my car from Texas to Calif. I received a lot of quotes from many companies via email and phone #. Some higher, some cheaper. Then I did some research on internet and chose TD Auto Transport with $650 deal. I called Joanna, told her w... [ More ]
    Poster:Chi
    Date:11/30/2014 3:33:00 AM
    Subject: OK with TD-Auto Transport
    Review:When you first submit a request for a car transport quote, you'll get bombarded by shipping brokers wanting your business. Take your time. Ask questions. Don't be in a hurry. Hang up on those who trash other shippers as part of their sales pitch. Rea... [ More ]
    Poster:Geoffrey Flynn
    Date:11/21/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Van Delivered
    Review:This Company Was Affordable Compared To The Other Companies That Wanted 1050.50 To Deliver The Van In Stead Of This Company Only Wanted 950.00 [ View ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: TD AUTO TRANSPORTERS
    Review:I HAD SCHEDULED TO HAVE MY CAR PICKED UP BY ANOTHER COMPANY, AND THEY TOOK MY DEPOSIT AND I DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING BACK FROM THEM FOR TWO WEEKS. I CALLED TD AUTO TRANSPORTERS ON A TUESDAY AND THEY HAD MY CAR PICKED UP ON THAT THURSDAY AND DELIVERED TO ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shakiera Dixon
    Date:10/27/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience Overall
    Review:They were late one day but that was not a problem at all for me. Overall, very friendly and respectful company & reps (especially the driver). [ View ]
    Poster:Hassan
    Date:10/24/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: transporting my car
    Review:Joanna was very polite to the point and knowledable about the business. She got the job done and it just fell into our laps. We had a transporter within I think an hour and the next day was picked up and delivered the next. The transporter was also v... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Osborne
    Date:10/19/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing experience after nightmare company
    Review:This company was amazing! I dealt with Dominic and he was very knowledgeable, honest and helpful. I started out shopping quotes and chose Destiny Auto. I chose wrong. They lied to me multiple times, missed my pick-up date, tried to get more money out... [ More ]
    Poster:JD
    Date:10/18/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Vehical Transport
    Review:I was trying to arrange transport for my car from Wisconsin to California. I decided to ship the car at the last minute so I went on line and started sending out emails to request quotes. I recieved a call from Joanna and agreed to allow her to try... [ More ]
    Poster:Demetis
    Date:10/17/2014 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: Top Notch Service !!!!!!!!!!!😁
    Review:My experience with TD Auto transport was a pleasure. Communication was solid and very entertaining . I felt as though I connected with Dominic as if we were family members or old college buddies not to mention it was our first conversation ever lol. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Taron / Groovey
    Date:10/14/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was one of the best transportation experiences that I have had with a broker. Dominic was honest and had great follow up. He understood my situation on the move and was very attentive. The pickup could have happened before the 5 days but I dela... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:10/7/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: He is a man of his word and more
    Review:Dominic made the transport of 2 vehs the best experience Ive ever had . He is a man of his word and even helped me with a company that tried to rip me off . Go to TD auto transport .Write me if you have any doubts .He is the man very rare these days.... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:10/6/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the Day
    Review:Tony pulled us out of a jam when our original transporter could perform. Be cautious of other transporters and there promises. If I ever need to transport a vehicle again I'm only calling Tony and Tony only. [ View ]
    Poster:Rod
    Date:10/5/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Blazer transport
    Review:I was dealing with a difficult seller. Twice he cancelled or did not show up to allow the driver to pick up MY vehicle. Dominic was able to work through all of this, including finding another driver and dealing with my seller. Highly recommended and ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/4/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:I was very Happy with the entire experience. Joanna called me and she told me how everything worked, she didn't try to BS me like the other 10 people did. She told me how to go about getting the best price, and she came through. Thanks Joanna. [ View ]
    Poster:Ricky
    Date:9/30/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent communication & follow thru
    Review:Anthony is pro active and gets the job done. Excellent communication and follow thru. We have had other experiences with auto transport companies and none come close to Anthony. [ View ]
    Poster:david r kamenstein
    Date:9/25/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Saved My Life - Call PJ 304-516-1122
    Review:After dealing with another company that promised me the world and guaranteed to transport my vehicle for a cost of $850, I was very frustrated. I contacted TD Auto Transport and found PJ. Even though PJ is new in the business, he did a great job. He ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kerri
    Date:9/18/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: RI to FL
    Review:Joey at TD Auto Transport was great for shipping a car for the first time. He was very articulate in explaining how the process works. He walked me through it step by step, explaining the pricing, timing, and logistics of shipping a car. In just a co... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:9/13/2014 6:22:00 AM
    Subject: TD Auto Transport
    Review:This was my first experience shipping an automobile. The need came up unexpectedly and it had to happen quickly. Dominic was very helpful, explaining how the system worked and assuring me that he would try his very best to get it taken care of ASAP... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy
    Date:9/11/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to UP of Michigan
    Review:Have had numerous cars shipped before, Dominic was great and highly recommend TD Auto Transport. Dominic was always there answering the phone or would call me if I left a message. He even recognized my phone number when I called. Great about keepin... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:9/8/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: customer satisfaction
    Review:Was waiting for another company to get my daughters car on a transport to fla, did not hear anything from the company, busy when I called. So I ended up calling TD transport, Dominic was very customer oriented. He wanted to keep me in the loop while ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cheryl
    Date:9/5/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Review:Anthony is always available and timely with the deliveries and follow up. I have used them now two times and I have friends that have used them and it has been a great experience each time. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:9/4/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:It had been some time since I had a car transported and I was a little unsure of the process. These guys went out of their way to help me understand the process and help me get a truck on the route to get my car. I'll use them again and tell anyone... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:9/2/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Dominic!
    Review:I was very doubtful about transporting my cars across the country but Dominic was there to assure me that everything will be OK. He is very knowledgeable and would take the time to explain how the industry works. The pick up was a little bit of a sho... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:8/28/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: August - Car transport from AR to NJ
    Review:Anthony and Dominic were right on the mark with quoting the price, scheduling the transport times and then delivering the car on time - well done and efficient. Both of them were very responsive and customer service was excellent, even when I called ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:8/26/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Honda civic hatch
    Review:Great job! Will pass on to my friend to use this company. I had to pick up my car 2 miles away from my home, reason for that was, to many low tree's. and the cars on top of trailer would of gone scratch. That tells you the skills and pride this pe... [ More ]
    Poster:Cesar
    Date:8/25/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT and HONEST Service
    Review:I looked around and it was worth it!!!!!! Dominic is an extremely honest guy who puts his customers first. He takes the risk of telling you the truth about what can be expected instead of what you want to hear just to make a sale. He definitely loo... [ More ]
    Poster:Alona
    Date:8/16/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Stress Gone!
    Review:Quick and courteous help to get my car home! Anthony was great! From the time I first spoke to Anthony to the time my car was picked up in Texas, only a few hours had passed! That was Tuesday. I got my car on Thursday - about 16 hours early! The dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:8/3/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: TD AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:Matthew at TD Auto transport was honest & straight forward from the start. We discussed pricing and strategy...It was all good. He found a reliable, honest carrier quickly and the car was picked-up and delivered promptly. First time experience... [ More ]
    Poster:Win
    Date:7/29/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: I shopped around.
    Review:My first time shipping a vehicle, so I did a lot of calling and internet inquiries. I spoke with Joey on the first day of my efforts. He understood that I wanted to finish a thorough effort to ensure success before committing to a broker. (Though ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael P.