View 158,481 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,482th Review now!

View TD Auto Transport's New Profile

TD Auto Transport
10927 Granite Street
Boca Raton, FL 33428
Phone Number:(609) 271-3317
Secondary Phone Number:(609) 380-8100
Website:http://tdtransportservice.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 3 Months. Since 12/17/2013

TD Auto Transport is a small family owned and operated business. We value your business and guarantee the best customer service in the industry. We understand that transporting your vehicle can be a bit overwhelming and that's why we are available 24/7 to answer your questions and give you peace of mind. Call anytime, even if you just need helpful tips. We are available to display the friendly advice and professionalism that TD Auto Transport provides to our customers. Thank you for your consideration.
Have your own experience with TD Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on TD Auto Transport
    Subject: California to LaBelle Texas
    Review:This wasn't the first time that I have had a vehicle transported from another state to me, but it was the first time that I had to make all the arrangements by myself. The first person I contacted was Joanna who help me understand how the process wor... [ More ]
    Poster:Ronnie W
    Date:3/2/2015 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Very Reputable Company
    Review:Matthew and Joanna really did a great job with all issues to have my new truck delivered on time. They were professional, friendly, prompt with calls informing me of my transport price, pick-up, and delivery. It was smooth sailing with these t... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Ann
    Date:2/28/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: 55 chevy
    Review:It couldn't have gone any better. First time in using T D and will always be my first call in auto transporting from now on.Joanna is great to talk to and is very concerning person.Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:David R Patrick
    Date:2/24/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony Sciola: (609) 380-8100
    Review:I highly recommend TD Transport for several reasons. 1. I received numerous quotes from several companies and TD was more in line with what I was expecting to pay and very competitive with what the others were quoting me also. 2. I did my ow... [ More ]
    Poster:T Lantz
    Date:2/21/2015 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison 941-914-7373
    Review:Logistics of this particular transport of not easy. The vehicle located in North Carolina being transported to northern New York while owner was in Florida. Brenden Morrrison provided excellent and timely communication between all impacted parties. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wayne LaBaff
    Date:2/15/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Poster:Wayne LaBaff
    Date:2/15/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOMNESS!!!
    Review:Tony called me within seconds from the time I requested a bid. He took care of me from start to finish. He was in constant contact with me. Even over the weekend. Anytime I had a question he answered me within minutes!! The transporter was amazing a... [ More ]
    Poster:mary ann hernandez
    Date:2/13/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Ford Escape from az to nv
    Review:This was a great success! I am a worrier and believe me I was on on the phone all the time with Fred the broker because I was worried about my car! Never having used this service before, TD Auto Transport was a blessing! I needed my car to be in N... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina R.
    Date:2/13/2015 6:45:00 AM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison 941-914-7373
    Review:I contacted this company about hauling my 1957 Chevy Belair that I purchased at the Mecum Collector Car Auction in Kissimmee Florida. Brenden was very up front about what the total cost would be to have my car shipped. I have done business with other... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Miller
    Date:2/13/2015 5:38:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome company thanksAnthony Sciola
    Review:From the first call I received from Anthony Sciola there was no pressure. He explained his company and did not hassle me. He told me what to exspect and also all the documents and cost. I am a person that research everything and seen that they just h... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:2/7/2015 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: No issues - I recommend
    Review:I shipped my car from CT to AZ recently and I had hassle free experience. Initial quote was somehwere around 1000 or 1050 which was the least I received. But by the time the order was confirmed it went up by 1150. Having said that it still was the... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandeep
    Date:2/6/2015 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Lynn Nelson: 702-502-0957
    Review:From the first time I spoke with Lynn, and since I am a good judge of caracter and honesty, I knew we were in good hands moving a minivan from Texas to New York. Your drivers are pros, and this was a pleasurable and effortless experience. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:2/6/2015 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: WA to VT truck haul
    Review:Out of the bazillion companies that emailed me, I chose TD based on their reviews. Having just gotten my truck, I'm leaving a 5 star review. Joanna was a great communicator - super responsive, efficient, and friendly. If you're new to the process (... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:2/5/2015 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: Great choice for auto transport
    Review:Great deal, reliable, trustworthy company that I 've found. Customer service is simple and easy contact , on time pick-up and earlier delivery than expected. Will work again soon in the future if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Lindsey This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/4/2015 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony Sciola: (609) 380-8100
    Review:Anthony was extremely fast at responding to my inquiry for transporting my new car. I wasn't in rush to have the car shipped, but I was shocked to get a call from him two days later to let me know that there was a truck available that day to get the... [ More ]
    Poster:Veronica T.
    Date:2/4/2015 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 F100 delivery
    Review:From start to finish, excellent service. Prompt pickup and delivery! Would definitely use them again!! [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Ketch
    Date:2/3/2015 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison: 941-914-7373
    Review:The overall experience is great. Brenden offered several options for me to choose such as the time and locations of picking up. The driver Brendon selected was honest and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Yang Ju
    Date:2/2/2015 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Nevada to Texas truck haul
    Review:I can't say enough about the quality of service I received from Mr. Morrison. My dates changed a few different times due to unforseen incidents and he had no problem rescheduling and holding my price quote firm. I would recommend his services to al... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Meeks
    Date:2/2/2015 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden@941-914-7373
    Review:Brenden Morrison was professional throughout the transportation process - communicating effectively, courteous at all times, and staying on top of the situation. Considering the time of year (Christmas & bad weather) to transport my automobile, h... [ More ]
    Poster:William K
    Date:1/29/2015 3:58:00 PM
    Subject: Quick Success
    Review:I had a car that had to be moved. The original transport company (Auto Logistics) failed to show up or call with a weeks notice. They did not answer the phone and it was a Saturday. I scrambled to find a carrier. Brendan answered my call and found ... [ More ]
    Poster:RE Fine
    Date:1/27/2015 12:12:00 AM
    Review:I had a great experience with the company. It was my first time shipping a car and I was a little nervous. Anthony made sure to answer all my questions in a polite and prompt manner. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone looking! Defini... [ More ]
    Poster:Kelsey
    Date:1/25/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: transport of a jeep wrangler
    Review:TD Auto Transport was a great choice for transporting our jeep wrangler back to NY. Brenden Morrison keep us up on each step of the transport until it was delivered. I will use TD Auto Transport again. [ View ]
    Poster:robin
    Date:1/25/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:The company was very knowledgknowledgeable of the weather and kept in touch with me to let me know location of my vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Max
    Date:1/22/2015 8:17:00 PM
    Review:No issues. Car was scheduled and picked up on time and arrived at destination on time. Brenden took time to explain the process. Everything from scheduling to pick and delivery went great. Would recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:L. Barlow
    Date:1/22/2015 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Amazing company with great rates and service! Very helpful and fast, even when they had to work around major holidays. We even had a few hiccups with the person we were making the pickup from, but TD Auto Transport quickly helped us to set up new dat... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany Arrington
    Date:1/22/2015 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Honest and on time, no pressure!!!
    Review:They were very honest about how the whole shipping of cars works. There was no pressure at all. Very professional and worked even after they were closed to help me. The drivers who delivered the car were great and very polite. This company is a great... [ More ]
    Poster:Lame Sharrak
    Date:1/22/2015 5:11:00 AM
    Subject: MN-MI
    Review:After reading reviews from many transport companies on the web, I knew I had to be careful as to who I chose to move our vehicle. After many hours, I decided on TD Auto Transport. I am not sorry I did. They offered to pick up the vehicle a few days... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue W.
    Date:1/21/2015 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Hyundai Equus
    Review:Joanna, from TD Auto Transport, contacted me after I entered my transport needs on an appropriate web site. She explained certain issues regarding my time-line and explained what would be necessary in order to accomplish my goals. I followed her adv... [ More ]
    Poster:Marsh
    Date:1/21/2015 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely honest and personal service!!!
    Review:Tony at TD Auto transport is the man. I was a soldier stationed at Ft Drum NY and was trying to find a way to get my car home so I could spends birthday withy family. I haven't been home in three years and tony made it happen for a fair price and an ... [ More ]
    Poster:Russell
    Date:1/21/2015 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 Ford F-150 shipment
    Review:Anthony was an excellent communicator. Kept in touch during the whole process and was a pleasure to work with. You could tell he was happy doing his job. Did what he said he was going to do, and in my book, that's #1. Good job! [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:1/21/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony Sciola
    Review:Anthony worked hard to make sure the deal got done - it was a somewhat remote pick-up location but he made it happen. [ View ]
    Poster:warren christiansen
    Date:1/20/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:My vehicle arrived this morning. Thank you for everything your customer service is exceptional. Your driver was friendly and courteous. The driver gave me constant updates that made me feel comfortable and assured that my vehicle would arrive safely.... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:1/14/2015 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: They will take care of your Car- Like it was theirs
    Review:This is a great compnay who will take care of your car like it was their own. We spoke to Anthony who was experienced, Knowledgible and pleasant. We love working with family owned business because they care and it shows. Will use them again and we wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:1/4/2015 1:22:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:Dominic from TD auto transport LLC found us a great trucker (named John) who owned his own trucking company called X-Code Auto Group LLC (503)-888-9911 (503)-433-4712 After I brokered through Dominic I dealt mostly with John and his ... [ More ]
    Poster:Boris
    Date:1/2/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my truck
    Review:ANTHONY was awesome. Within a week of anthony contacting me about shipping my truck I had it in my driveway. I never shipped a truck before but Anthony took care of everything. I would definitely recommend Anthony and td auto transport to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:12/27/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered for the price but delayed
    Review:This was not the experience I was hoping for when I decided to ship a car I bought from my brother instead of flying out to get it and driving it home myself. The process was new to me and when I placed the order online I was inundated with estimate... [ More ]
    Poster:Al
    Date:12/27/2014 8:10:00 AM
    Subject: antique motorcycle
    Review:I shipped a family owned 41 year old motorcycle from fl. to Missouri, the entire process was a challenge until I contacted td auto transport. end result was a pleasant success thanks to brenden and dominic [ View ]
    Poster:G R BATES
    Date:12/24/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: antique motorcycle
    Poster:G R BATES
    Date:12/24/2014 8:24:00 PM
    Subject: The Best Auto Transport Ever
    Review:I have used other companies and this company is by far the best. I will never go with anyone else. Other companies have been late, can't find my cars, communication problems, wrong quote prices, etc. [ View ]
    Poster:Lynn Nelson
    Date:12/16/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Love this service
    Review:I needed to ship my car from Texas to Calif. I received a lot of quotes from many companies via email and phone #. Some higher, some cheaper. Then I did some research on internet and chose TD Auto Transport with $650 deal. I called Joanna, told her w... [ More ]
    Poster:Chi
    Date:11/30/2014 3:33:00 AM
    Subject: OK with TD-Auto Transport
    Review:When you first submit a request for a car transport quote, you'll get bombarded by shipping brokers wanting your business. Take your time. Ask questions. Don't be in a hurry. Hang up on those who trash other shippers as part of their sales pitch. Rea... [ More ]
    Poster:Geoffrey Flynn
    Date:11/21/2014 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: Van Delivered
    Review:This Company Was Affordable Compared To The Other Companies That Wanted 1050.50 To Deliver The Van In Stead Of This Company Only Wanted 950.00 [ View ]
    Poster:RayThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: TD AUTO TRANSPORTERS
    Review:I HAD SCHEDULED TO HAVE MY CAR PICKED UP BY ANOTHER COMPANY, AND THEY TOOK MY DEPOSIT AND I DIDNT HEAR ANYTHING BACK FROM THEM FOR TWO WEEKS. I CALLED TD AUTO TRANSPORTERS ON A TUESDAY AND THEY HAD MY CAR PICKED UP ON THAT THURSDAY AND DELIVERED TO ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shakiera Dixon
    Date:10/27/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience Overall
    Review:They were late one day but that was not a problem at all for me. Overall, very friendly and respectful company & reps (especially the driver). [ View ]
    Poster:Hassan
    Date:10/24/2014 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: transporting my car
    Review:Joanna was very polite to the point and knowledable about the business. She got the job done and it just fell into our laps. We had a transporter within I think an hour and the next day was picked up and delivered the next. The transporter was also v... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Osborne
    Date:10/19/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing experience after nightmare company
    Review:This company was amazing! I dealt with Dominic and he was very knowledgeable, honest and helpful. I started out shopping quotes and chose Destiny Auto. I chose wrong. They lied to me multiple times, missed my pick-up date, tried to get more money out... [ More ]
    Poster:JD
    Date:10/18/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Vehical Transport
    Review:I was trying to arrange transport for my car from Wisconsin to California. I decided to ship the car at the last minute so I went on line and started sending out emails to request quotes. I recieved a call from Joanna and agreed to allow her to try... [ More ]
    Poster:Demetis
    Date:10/17/2014 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: Top Notch Service !!!!!!!!!!!😁
    Review:My experience with TD Auto transport was a pleasure. Communication was solid and very entertaining . I felt as though I connected with Dominic as if we were family members or old college buddies not to mention it was our first conversation ever lol. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Taron / Groovey
    Date:10/14/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was one of the best transportation experiences that I have had with a broker. Dominic was honest and had great follow up. He understood my situation on the move and was very attentive. The pickup could have happened before the 5 days but I dela... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:10/7/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: He is a man of his word and more
    Review:Dominic made the transport of 2 vehs the best experience Ive ever had . He is a man of his word and even helped me with a company that tried to rip me off . Go to TD auto transport .Write me if you have any doubts .He is the man very rare these days.... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew