View 150,559 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,560th Review now!

View TD Auto Transport's New Profile

TD Auto Transport
10927 Granite Street
Boca Raton, FL 33428
Phone Number:(609) 271-3317
Secondary Phone Number:(609) 576-9922
Website:http://tdtransportservice.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 10 Months. Since 12/17/2013

We value your business and guarantee the best customer service in the industry. We understand that transporting your vehicle can be a bit overwhelming and that's why we are available 24/7 to answer your questions and give you peace of mind. Call anytime, even if you just need helpful tips. We are available to display the friendly advice and professionalism that TD Auto Transport provides to our customers. We hope TD Auto Transport will be your trusted auto shipper. Thank you for your consideration.
Have your own experience with TD Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on TD Auto Transport
    Subject: Amazing experience after nightmare company
    Review:This company was amazing! I dealt with Dominic and he was very knowledgeable, honest and helpful. I started out shopping quotes and chose Destiny Auto. I chose wrong. They lied to me multiple times, missed my pick-up date, tried to get more money out... [ More ]
    Poster:JD
    Date:10/18/2014 9:29:00 PM
    Subject: Vehical Transport
    Review:I was trying to arrange transport for my car from Wisconsin to California. I decided to ship the car at the last minute so I went on line and started sending out emails to request quotes. I recieved a call from Joanna and agreed to allow her to try... [ More ]
    Poster:Demetis
    Date:10/17/2014 1:53:00 AM
    Subject: Top Notch Service !!!!!!!!!!!😁
    Review:My experience with TD Auto transport was a pleasure. Communication was solid and very entertaining . I felt as though I connected with Dominic as if we were family members or old college buddies not to mention it was our first conversation ever lol. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Taron / Groovey
    Date:10/14/2014 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was one of the best transportation experiences that I have had with a broker. Dominic was honest and had great follow up. He understood my situation on the move and was very attentive. The pickup could have happened before the 5 days but I dela... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:10/7/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: He is a man of his word and more
    Review:Dominic made the transport of 2 vehs the best experience Ive ever had . He is a man of his word and even helped me with a company that tried to rip me off . Go to TD auto transport .Write me if you have any doubts .He is the man very rare these days.... [ More ]
    Poster:Matthew
    Date:10/6/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Saved the Day
    Review:Tony pulled us out of a jam when our original transporter could perform. Be cautious of other transporters and there promises. If I ever need to transport a vehicle again I'm only calling Tony and Tony only. [ View ]
    Poster:Rod
    Date:10/5/2014 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: Blazer transport
    Review:I was dealing with a difficult seller. Twice he cancelled or did not show up to allow the driver to pick up MY vehicle. Dominic was able to work through all of this, including finding another driver and dealing with my seller. Highly recommended and ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:10/4/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:I was very Happy with the entire experience. Joanna called me and she told me how everything worked, she didn't try to BS me like the other 10 people did. She told me how to go about getting the best price, and she came through. Thanks Joanna. [ View ]
    Poster:Ricky
    Date:9/30/2014 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent communication & follow thru
    Review:Anthony is pro active and gets the job done. Excellent communication and follow thru. We have had other experiences with auto transport companies and none come close to Anthony. [ View ]
    Poster:david r kamenstein
    Date:9/25/2014 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Saved My Life - Call PJ 304-516-1122
    Review:After dealing with another company that promised me the world and guaranteed to transport my vehicle for a cost of $850, I was very frustrated. I contacted TD Auto Transport and found PJ. Even though PJ is new in the business, he did a great job. He ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kerri
    Date:9/18/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: RI to FL
    Review:Joey at TD Auto Transport was great for shipping a car for the first time. He was very articulate in explaining how the process works. He walked me through it step by step, explaining the pricing, timing, and logistics of shipping a car. In just a co... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:9/13/2014 6:22:00 AM
    Subject: TD Auto Transport
    Review:This was my first experience shipping an automobile. The need came up unexpectedly and it had to happen quickly. Dominic was very helpful, explaining how the system worked and assuring me that he would try his very best to get it taken care of ASAP... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy
    Date:9/11/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to UP of Michigan
    Review:Have had numerous cars shipped before, Dominic was great and highly recommend TD Auto Transport. Dominic was always there answering the phone or would call me if I left a message. He even recognized my phone number when I called. Great about keepin... [ More ]
    Poster:Jay
    Date:9/8/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: customer satisfaction
    Review:Was waiting for another company to get my daughters car on a transport to fla, did not hear anything from the company, busy when I called. So I ended up calling TD transport, Dominic was very customer oriented. He wanted to keep me in the loop while ... [ More ]
    Poster:Cheryl
    Date:9/5/2014 2:21:00 PM
    Review:Anthony is always available and timely with the deliveries and follow up. I have used them now two times and I have friends that have used them and it has been a great experience each time. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:9/4/2014 8:27:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:It had been some time since I had a car transported and I was a little unsure of the process. These guys went out of their way to help me understand the process and help me get a truck on the route to get my car. I'll use them again and tell anyone... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:9/2/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Dominic!
    Review:I was very doubtful about transporting my cars across the country but Dominic was there to assure me that everything will be OK. He is very knowledgeable and would take the time to explain how the industry works. The pick up was a little bit of a sho... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:8/28/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: August - Car transport from AR to NJ
    Review:Anthony and Dominic were right on the mark with quoting the price, scheduling the transport times and then delivering the car on time - well done and efficient. Both of them were very responsive and customer service was excellent, even when I called ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:8/26/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: Honda civic hatch
    Review:Great job! Will pass on to my friend to use this company. I had to pick up my car 2 miles away from my home, reason for that was, to many low tree's. and the cars on top of trailer would of gone scratch. That tells you the skills and pride this pe... [ More ]
    Poster:Cesar
    Date:8/25/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT and HONEST Service
    Review:I looked around and it was worth it!!!!!! Dominic is an extremely honest guy who puts his customers first. He takes the risk of telling you the truth about what can be expected instead of what you want to hear just to make a sale. He definitely loo... [ More ]
    Poster:Alona
    Date:8/16/2014 12:30:00 PM
    Subject: Stress Gone!
    Review:Quick and courteous help to get my car home! Anthony was great! From the time I first spoke to Anthony to the time my car was picked up in Texas, only a few hours had passed! That was Tuesday. I got my car on Thursday - about 16 hours early! The dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:8/3/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: TD AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:Matthew at TD Auto transport was honest & straight forward from the start. We discussed pricing and strategy...It was all good. He found a reliable, honest carrier quickly and the car was picked-up and delivered promptly. First time experience... [ More ]
    Poster:Win
    Date:7/29/2014 5:31:00 PM
    Subject: I shopped around.
    Review:My first time shipping a vehicle, so I did a lot of calling and internet inquiries. I spoke with Joey on the first day of my efforts. He understood that I wanted to finish a thorough effort to ensure success before committing to a broker. (Though ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael P.
    Date:7/29/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: lifted up jeep transport
    Review:dominic was very honest upfront did contact seller about the truck to be transported as to height length... was very helpful honest fast very dependable aware of all regulations I will definitely use him again soon when I will buy another car for my... [ More ]
    Poster:laurence b
    Date:7/28/2014 11:27:00 PM
    Subject: Terrific transport company
    Review:I had an order in with another company where the contact person would not respond to my emails/phone messages. About a month went by and no driver was provided. TD Transport came to my rescue. They had a driver for me within 4 days, and the car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jean
    Date:7/28/2014 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Saving grace
    Review:For about 2 weeks, I had been trying to ship my car from NY to WV. Honestly I had contacted so many companies that I wasn't interested in shipping anymore. Just wanted to go pick my car myself. TD auto transport was my last try. Surprisingly, a few h... [ More ]
    Poster:Onyinye Asoluka
    Date:7/26/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: In one word?..... EXCEPTIONAL
    Review:Ok, so i was looking for a shipper to deliver a suv truck i bought on ebay from Miami to Baltimore. I placed my quote requests on all online board i could find, even Uship and all i got where quotes ranging from $783- 1100. Then i got someone who qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:7/25/2014 12:22:00 AM
    Subject: My Story
    Review:I purchased a vehicle on eBay from Michigan and needed to transport it to North Carolina. The dealer tried to line up a transport, but 2 days later the truck broke down in Ohio, before my vehicle could be picked up. So I went looking on Google ... an... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/22/2014 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I contacted Joey at TD Auto Transport and he was great! He was easy to reach, which I found unusual. Willing not to take a fee upfront until he had the carrier booked. Was courtesy and knew what it would take to get my car transported. (price) I ... [ More ]
    Poster:David V
    Date:7/17/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review:They were so helpful and did all the work made it so easy for me and was so helpful and polite! I was not an easy customer and he bent over backwards for me! I will use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:7/15/2014 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: TD AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:I HAD STARTED THIS PROCESS WITH ANOTHER COMPANY, WHO I WILL ALSO BE REVIEWING. AFTER 3 WEEKS OF MULTIPLE EXCUSES I CHOSE TO END THAT PROCESS AND CHOSE TD AUTO TRANSPORT. ANTHONY WAS AN AMAZING HELP AND GOT MY CAR PICKED UP AND TRANSPORTED WIT... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerri
    Date:7/15/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: 24-7 KEEPING IT REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!
    Review: Thanks to the guys at TD AUTO TRANSPORT. Joey, Dominic and Tony. We talked to them all in the quest to transport our vehicles They were real from the start! All of them were so personable, it made the experience of hiring a transport company fo... [ More ]
    Poster:A MEDINA
    Date:7/3/2014 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This whole process was so simple and easy! Anthony was professional, accessible and very easy to work with PLUS he gave us the BEST price! The car was delivered in just 4 days, it left Oceanside California on Tuesday and Arrived in Hollywood Florida ... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie D.
    Date:7/1/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 crysler aspen
    Review:I contracted with another shipping company ( Starr relocating) with a lower quote and waited over 3 weeks with nothing but lies and deception before contacting TD transportation that explained the buisness and gave me a shipping price that would get... [ More ]
    Poster:John G
    Date:7/1/2014 7:21:00 AM
    Subject: Very upfront about the process; kept us informed
    Review:I wholeheartedly recommend this broker. Kept me informed as to whether it was a winnable bid or not (it was), where I ranked on the board, and his process of calling various transporters and drivers. The driver that ended up being used was courteous,... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelRHuy
    Date:6/26/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Company and Carrier!
    Review:I have never transported a vehicle alone, so I went on the internet and requested quotes to ship my F-150 from Seattle to Colorado Springs.... Within 15 minutes, I received a phone call from a very professional gentlemen ( Dominic) asking how he coul... [ More ]
    Poster:Mellissa
    Date:6/21/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING SERVICE BY TD Auto Transport
    Review:In all my 20years of moving cars,goods and the like here in the USA and overseasI have never had greater service than from Anthony and his brother Domenic at TD Auto Transport.They truly care about the customer and really will do all it takes to hel... [ More ]
    Poster:robbie
    Date:6/21/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:A number of transport companies quoted me prices that I was unwilling to pay, their argument was that no one would take my vehicle at the price I was willing to pay. I was contacted by Dominec of TD transport, I told him the price I was willing to p... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Davis
    Date:6/16/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: TD Auto Transport
    Review:Joey and Anthony worked very hard and went out of their way to find a transport company to move my car. It was a bit of a challenge because both the pick-up point and the delivery were well off the main routes that auto haulers travel. They were avai... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:6/16/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Transport Company
    Review:Why would you contract with anyone else when you get such great service with TD Transport. I was amazed any how quickly my vehicle was picked uo and delivered. Why lose time and money with uShip. If uShip can't honor their contract, you will lose 10%... [ More ]
    Poster:William gaddy
    Date:6/15/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Acura TL
    Review:Excellent Company. Did what they said picked up and delivered Vehicle on time and for the agreed price. Would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Quinlan
    Date:6/9/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: excellant service!!!
    Review:They were honest and informative. This was the first time I ever used a company to transport my car and they made it very easy and entertaining to say the least. I called them several times and they either answered or returned my call promptly every ... [ More ]
    Poster:angel
    Date:6/5/2014 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service-Would Use again
    Review:We went through a rought time locating the truck since it was during the Memorial holiday. But after Tony has located one, everything went well from there. My parents are able to receive the car and very happy with the service that they had at the de... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:6/2/2014 8:41:00 AM
    Review:Anthony was great to work with, he followed up every step of the way and also got us the best price. [ View ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:5/31/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: as Promised
    Review:Anthony did everything he said he would on the time frame he offered. Time frame was realistic and Anthony followed up to ensure the pickup was on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Bowers
    Date:5/26/2014 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: HASSLE FREE EXPERIENCE
    Review:I called TD to have a vehicle shipped from Virginia to a gentleman in Ohio as "unforeseen circumstances forced him to leave his car behind. " I Called TD Auto Transport DIRECTLY on a Monday and spoke with Dominic, got a price and scheduled ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacqueline
    Date:5/25/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt delivery
    Review:There are lots of mushroom transportation companies out there that will promise heaven and earth about quick delivery, but they are just not up to the task, among these mushroom companies a Haulmatch transportation company. Though little bit higher p... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the good review Samson. The price was very fair for a speedy transport of a large van on the route you needed it transported. The reason you hired me to do the job was because the other transport companies weren't able to get your van transported. They were unable to do so because they under priced it. I appreciate you taking the time to give a good review. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Samson OmosowonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 range rover sport
    Review:My experience was amazing......finally someone who has manners and wanted to satisfy their customer. My truck was picked up and delivered in the same day. Amazing!!!! Thank u!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Teresa
    Date:5/21/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: awesome company!
    Review:After originally going with another broker and then not being able to get my car transported I call Anthony at TD auto transport and he had my car picked up in two days and delivered five days after TD auto transport really help me out in a jam I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:jsherri
    Date:5/20/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: TD Auto Transport Review
    Review:I cannot say enough good things about this company. Anthony made me feel very comfortable about this transaction, was VERY honest from the start and provided AWESOME service. He also gave me the best price for shipping my vehicle. I would absolutely ... [ More ]
    Poster:KraigS