View 166,906 Reviews on 3,778 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 166,907th Review now!

View TD Auto Transport's New Profile

TD Auto Transport
16217 Murcott Blvd
Loxahatchee, FL 33470
Phone Number:609-271-3317
Secondary Phone Number:561-629-7148
Website:http://tdtransportservice.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/17/2013

TD Auto Transport is a small family owned and operated business. We value your business and guarantee the best customer service in the industry. We understand that transporting your vehicle can be a bit overwhelming and that's why we are available 24/7 to answer your questions and give you peace of mind. Call anytime, even if you just need helpful tips. We are available to display the friendly advice and professionalism that TD Auto Transport provides to our customers. Thank you for your consideration.
Have your own experience with TD Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on TD Auto Transport
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I have used the company twice to transport vehicles from both US coasts. Wonderful service, communication, and assistance throughout the entire process. Both times, the vehicles arrived early! [ View ]
    Response:Thank You Bianca and the Indy Eleven MLS team and you trust and commitment on using me and td auto transport.Please contact me again when another player needs their car shipped. [ view ]
    Poster:B
    Date:7/23/2015 2:09:00 PM
    Review:Anthony really went out of his way to take care of our needs when we shipped our car. There were several hitches in the plan on our side. Anthony handled our needs professionally, promptly, and with sensitivity toward our situation. I would recommend... [ More ]
    Poster:Timothy Brassfield
    Date:7/15/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Response:Tim I glad I made the transport of your car easy and one less thing you didn't have to worry about. Thanks for the great review. [ view ]
    Poster:Timothy Brassfield
    Date:7/15/2015 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Transaction , Highly recommended
    Review:This was my first time into transporting a car from / to another state and was a bit nervous about it.... I'm glad I did my homework and took my time and found TD Auto Transport and gave Brenden Morrison a call...Brenden explained to me the process o... [ More ]
    Response:Juan, thank you for taking the time to post about your experience with TD Auto! It was a pleasure to handle your move and I am happy we were able to see eye to eye at all times. I find honesty and integrity are what count most... Thanks again, Call Brenden Morrison @ 941-914-7373 for a quote. [ view ]
    Poster:Juan
    Date:7/15/2015 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony Sciola / (609) 380-8100
    Review:I was scheduled to have my car picked up by another transport company and they totally screwed me. Didn't show up to pickup the car and then when I did get ahold of them they told me it would be an additional $300 from my original quote and I would ... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks sue and I hope everything works out in texas. You are a great customer and I glad that you called me and I was able to provide the service. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Sue White
    Date:7/13/2015 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I used TD transport for the shipment of my two cars from Connecticut to California. I really liked their services. They were very courteous, and the pick-up drivers are on time. I would definitely use their services in future. [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for the review, Rajesh. I certainly hope to hear from you on any future moves! CALL BRENDEN MORRISON 941-914-7373 today! [ view ]
    Poster:Rajesh VadlapatlaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/9/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: 2012 Honda Civic
    Review:TD Auto Transport was great! Fred was very honest and upfront with me and he did what he could to be sure that we found a transporter that was within my budget. I will use Fred again and again for my auto transporting needs! He was a very good commun... [ More ]
    Poster:Juliann B
    Date:7/6/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison / 941-914-7373
    Review:Brenden and the truck driver were very cordial and everything worked out well. At first I was a bit nervous because I was not aware of how the system worked and that the truck driver would call me just 24 hours before the pick up. Four and five day... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for giving me the chance to serve your auto transport needs Giovanna! Remember, we are here to help ship friends and families at a discounted rate, just call Brenden Morrison at 941-914-7373 or email brenden@tdautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:Giovanna
    Date:7/6/2015 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: NONE
    Review:IT WAS SMOOTH AND FAST TO TRANSPORT MY CAR. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANY ONE USE YOUR COMPANY AND I WILL USE YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE IF I HAVE MY CAR MOVED. [ View ]
    Response:Chi - thanks for choosing me to ship your vehicle, I know you had a lot of choices. Call us again, 941-914-7373 Brenden Morrison [ view ]
    Poster:CHI VOThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/2/2015 11:57:00 AM
    Subject: Joanna / 561-430-1201
    Review:I contacted a different transport company, initially, to transport my classic 1971 Volkswagen Beetle. The other company had extremely poor customer service and left me with very little reassurance that my car would be picked up when I needed it to b... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany Shaw
    Date:6/29/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Explanation of the Transport Industry
    Review:Brenden Morrison was a breath of fresh air when we finally connected. I had submitted a request for a quote to a website that aggregates all brokers. I spoke with several and none of them would commit to a time, a firm cost and a couple of them repre... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for a wonderful review Gary! You were an absolute pleasure to deal with. Call Brenden Morrison @ 941-914-7373 for your free quote! [ view ]
    Poster:Gary Evans
    Date:6/28/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Shipping for one car and one Chev Suburban shipping was arranged, scheduled, and finalized professionally by Brenden at a great price. Other shippers made false promises. I will gladly use again. Brenden does what he says. [ View ]
    Response:Gavin - we made it happen together. Your transport is a good example of communication being key to the process going smoothly. We hope to hear from you on future loads! CALL BRENDEN MORRISON @ 941-914-7373 today! [ view ]
    Poster:G Gavin
    Date:6/27/2015 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of Acura in Floirida
    Review:The service was excellent. Everything was on time as promised. The price was reasonable. The carrier was competent. courteous, and knowledgeable. [ View ]
    Poster:Burton Hartman
    Date:6/27/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Review:Contacted Brendon regarding my car shipping and he was very helpful and is available whenever needed,Great Service and "Best Service n your Budget". [ View ]
    Response:Thanks for taking the time to submit a review Suresh. Another smooth, on time auto haul in the bag! CALL BRENDEN MORRISON 941-914-7373 or email brenden@tdautotransport.com [ view ]
    Poster:sureshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/25/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Joanna / 561-430-1201
    Review:EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE!!! This was my first time shipping a car, let alone coast to coast. After reading reviews on multiple companies, I decided to go with TD auto transport. Joanna was simply a pleasure to work with. Honest, hardworking and always a... [ More ]
    Poster:Basmah
    Date:6/25/2015 5:41:00 AM
    Subject: Honest , Fast and Reliable Service !
    Review:I had a Car transported from Florida to Arizona. The Driver Was on Time at both ends and had excellent communication skills. I would definitely use this company again. Very good People. Thank you, Jeff Hurst [ View ]
    Response:Jeff - we appreciate the review! I was just speaking with my grandpa Hurst the other day, I will have to tell him I helped another fellow Hurst out on a successful cross country move! Take care! - Call BRENDEN MORRISON for your quote today, 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff H.
    Date:6/24/2015 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: CAR SHIPMENT
    Review:THE SHIPMENT WAS FINE. JUST THE COMMUNICATION WITH THE DRIVER WAS SO SO. HE DID BOW ALOT TO ME. SO I GUESS THATS NICE. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you for taking the time to post a review, Andy. I apologize for the drivers delay, and if I could have communicated any better. "Positive anything is better than Negative Nothing" -Elbert Hubbard CALL BRENDEN MORRISON FOR $FREE QUOTE$ @ 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:andy
    Date:6/23/2015 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great work Brenden, fast service delivered when said.couldn't ask for more. Overall very happy .I would gladly recommend them and plan to use them in the future [ View ]
    Response:Rudy your a great customer, man! I really hope we do hear back from you on the next one. Thanks again for the review. CALL BRENDEN MORRISON @ 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:Rudy Reyes
    Date:6/22/2015 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Once car was picked up. Everything went fine. Driver wanted extra $100 due to vehicle loaded with personal goods being transported inside the car. [ View ]
    Response:Tom, thank you for the patience and understanding you displayed while we were putting together the job for you. At the end of the day, I am happy it gone done in an efficient manner and on time! Call Brenden Morrison @ 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:Tom Colgrove
    Date:6/22/2015 6:49:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison 941-914-7373
    Review:Brenden was very helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable. The man who picked up the car was also very courteous, professional. The car was put on carrier in proper way and off they went. There was a little mix up with delivering the car as to th... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for your review Cindy. We really do hope we get a chance to work with you again! Call Brenden Morrison @ 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:Cindy Fairchild
    Date:6/22/2015 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison
    Review:Brenden Morrison did a great job! He was very diligent and supplied great customer service. It seems to be reasonably priced. I would use Brenden again. [ View ]
    Response:Bob has shipped 2 vehicles with me and I Have to say, hes the perfect customer. Understands the business and goes with the accurate price. Thanks again Bob - we hope to hear from you soon. BRENDEN MORRISON 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:Bob SaffordThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2015 10:53:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison: 941-914-7373
    Review:Brenden was great. The price was good, customer service was excellent. I would recommend Brenden to Anyone!!!!! [ View ]
    Response:We know you had a lot of choices, so thank you for choosing TD Auto Transport. Call Brenden @ 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:6/21/2015 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison / 941-914-7373
    Review:My experience with Brenden and the arranged carrier were top notch. Brenden was always responsive to my queries as he searched for a carrier. He was able to deliver on his original quote and the carrier timing was ideal even though my window at origi... [ More ]
    Response:Mark, I certainly appreciate your review! We find that in understanding our customers specific circumstances upfront, it allows us quote the job accurately and dispatch the right carrier or trucking company for the move. Thank you for your business! -Brenden Morrison 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:MarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/21/2015 1:31:00 AM
    Subject: Pratt Communications transportation review
    Review:Brendan and his staff, were excellent and professional, we would certainly use them again if needed, there are so many companies out there offering transportation services, many were just not offering realistic prices, but Brendan at TD Auto transpor... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the review Troy, we hope you think of us in the future! BRENDEN MORRISON 941-914-7373 [ view ]
    Poster:Troy Draper
    Date:6/21/2015 1:20:00 AM
    Subject: Joanna/5614301201
    Review:I had a wonderful experience shipping my car with this company. I wouldrecommend TD Auto transportation to any one who wishes to ship their vehicle. They are very reliable and I will use their services again any time. [ View ]
    Poster:Chi
    Date:6/17/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very Accommodating !!!
    Review:TD auto made it really easy. Joanna is a very nice lady. She took the time to explain everything, and I never felt pressured. Driver Dan was great too. Delivery was on time, however my flight got delayed and I couldn't meet Driver Dan , Joanna calle... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Weingarten
    Date:6/16/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY
    Review:I just had my car transported from California to Dallas. This was my worst nightmare ever! The y switched companies on me twice and sworn that both companies had great rating! The driver picked up my car on Monday with the promise to have it delivere... [ More ]
    Poster:Bryan
    Date:6/16/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: "Joanna: 561-430-1201"
    Review:We got quick serves and good communication with driver and Joanna. He made it right to our door. Cars were tied down real well. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:6/14/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Orlando to Houston
    Review:All Phone call were answered... all text messages were returned... no pressure... Jesse the carrier driver was very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony Marino
    Date:6/8/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Anthony David: (609) 380-8100
    Review:I used TD Auto Transport about 6 months ago, due to the EXCELLENT customer service provided by Tony David I made sure to save his contact information in case I needed another car transported. I found a 73 Torino in California that I had to have and s... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Ann H.
    Date:5/28/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: Fred Buono: 856-466-2971
    Review:Fred was outstanding to work with. He made the process much easier than I could have imagined. From initial contact until the car was deliverd after a 2500 mile trip was less than 2 weeks. I highly recommend and will use again for any other car sh... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Z
    Date:5/27/2015 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Mattew
    Review:Gran trabajo Mattew transportando mi honda pilot y el pruis buen servicios al cliente siempre active monitoriando Los vehiculos lo recomendaria 100 %100 seguro y amables personas gracias mattew Dios bendiga tu negosio Great job Mattew tran... [ More ]
    Poster:AdrianThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/20/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: TD Auto Transport
    Review:Went like clockwork, shipment was easier than could have imagined. It took only 11 days from the initial call from Fred B until the delivery was complete in AZ. Strongly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Ed Z
    Date:5/20/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison: 941-914-7373
    Review:The service was outstanding! Brenden Morrison gave me a decent quote and time frame for delivery and ensured a reasonable price while communicating options as they arose. He gave great visibility through out the delivery process. The driver contacted... [ More ]
    Poster:Drem Darios
    Date:5/20/2015 2:43:00 AM
    Subject: Driver
    Review:The driver was very professional and polite, a complete gentleman I am extremely pleased and highly recommend this company [ View ]
    Poster:Jesse Cromer
    Date:5/19/2015 3:21:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:overall great service. everyone stayed in constant contact with me to let me know what was going on after the car was delivered it was explained to me what was going on I felt comfortable throughout the entire ordeal [ View ]
    Poster:joyce a corrales
    Date:5/19/2015 5:15:00 AM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:We called to send two vehicles from Lancaster, CA to Deland, FL. Joanna was very professional, very helpful; and confidently explained everything to us step by step. We had read many horror stories from people that had problems and were taken advan... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabriel & Karen Huezo
    Date:5/12/2015 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:I'm so glad I found this service. Anthony's service was much cheaper then others I found, and I found his communication to be excellent. I would highly recommend TD Auto Transport to anyone! [ View ]
    Poster:Jasmine
    Date:5/12/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Jesse Duron 310-809-9595
    Review:Although I was worried a driver would want to pickup the jeep it took only three days to locate a driver and a few additional days for pickup. It was delivered across the country three day days later. Great experience and will be doing it again. [ View ]
    Poster:Curt Van
    Date:5/8/2015 2:39:00 AM
    Subject: Brendon Morrison 941-914-7373
    Review:I had excellent service! I could not have dreamed of a smother transaction. Brendon kept me informed on what was going on at all times and the transporter was a very nice man who also kept in touch with me concerning pick up and delivery times. A... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenda
    Date:5/7/2015 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: B Morrison
    Review:Brenden Morrison from TD Auto Transport is a great person to deal with, My 2009 Acura TSX was picked up same day as we spoke and was delivered to Florida in two day, Driver keept in touch with all time and very good person, Its my second time with B... [ More ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:5/5/2015 9:56:00 PM
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:Joanna was great, she explained everything in great detail. she was honest and pointed out everything that I should be aware of when shipping cross country. spent a lot of time with me on the phone explaining the whole process. very appreciated! [ View ]
    Poster:michael
    Date:5/2/2015 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison: 941-914-7373
    Review:Brendan was very professional, knowledgeable and provided excellent customer service. I chose Brendan for the reasonable quote and was extremely pleased with the service I received. [ View ]
    Poster:Christine E Frazier
    Date:5/2/2015 11:31:00 AM
    Subject: recommend
    Review: Redommend. Very Knoweldgeable and good driver.................................................................................................................................................................................. [ More ]
    Poster:Randy
    Date:5/2/2015 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: "Brenden Morrison: 941-914-7373"
    Review:Great service with no nonsense. The car was picked up on time was delivered early and was the exact price quoted. I have shipped numerous cars in the past and have had to endure nothing but problem after problem, voicemail after voicemail. Brenden... [ More ]
    Poster:rick levin
    Date:5/1/2015 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Out of state transport of repossessed vehicle
    Review:Vehicle was picked up promptly and was delivered in a very timely manner. They called us the day of delivery with an approximate time of delivery and then again right before the delivery. Will use this transport company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Joyce
    Date:4/30/2015 9:44:00 PM
    Subject: Brenden Morrison: 941-914-7373
    Review:The best way to ship a car. Lots of help and cost savings too. This was a fast and easy way to get the job done. I will be back. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry T.
    Date:4/27/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable ,Proffessional and Trustworthy
    Review:I am totally blown away by the honesty integrity and compassion displayed by this shipping company and particularly of Joanna who was my direct contact through this process. The shipper was going to be out of town in a couple of days and I was lea... [ More ]
    Poster:Pastor Michael Gardner
    Date:4/27/2015 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Joanna: 561-430-1201
    Review:I started off using a different transport company and they took an upfront deposit and gave be the run around. After 2 weeks of drivers not showing up and constant lack of communication and excuses I ditched the other company and went with TD Auto Tr... [ More ]
    Poster:kdalmazan
    Date:4/27/2015 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Joanna: 561-430-120
    Review:I needed to quickly ship my car from Springfield, VA to Portland, OR. I was contacted by a whole slew of companies that wanted my business, but as soon as I spoke to Joanna at TD Auto Transport,I knew the search was over. I explained to her my spec... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe