View 144,075 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,076th Review now!
TD Auto Transport
Location:10927 Granite Street
Boca Raton, FL 33428
Phone Number:(609) 271-3317
Secondary Phone Number:(609) 576-9922
Website:
Time On Site:1 Year, 7 Months. Since 12/17/2013

We value your business and guarantee the best customer service in the industry. We understand that transporting your vehicle can be a bit overwhelming and that's why we are available 24/7 to answer your questions and give you peace of mind. Call anytime, even if you just need helpful tips. We are available to display the friendly advice and professionalism that TD Auto Transport provides to our customers. We hope TD Auto Transport will be your trusted auto shipper. Thank you for your consideration.
Have your own experience with TD Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on TD Auto Transport
    Subject: My Story
    Review:I purchased a vehicle on eBay from Michigan and needed to transport it to North Carolina. The dealer tried to line up a transport, but 2 days later the truck broke down in Ohio, before my vehicle could be picked up. So I went looking on Google ... an... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/22/2014 10:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I contacted Joey at TD Auto Transport and he was great! He was easy to reach, which I found unusual. Willing not to take a fee upfront until he had the carrier booked. Was courtesy and knew what it would take to get my car transported. (price) I ... [ More ]
    Poster:David V
    Date:7/17/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review:They were so helpful and did all the work made it so easy for me and was so helpful and polite! I was not an easy customer and he bent over backwards for me! I will use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah
    Date:7/15/2014 11:33:00 PM
    Subject: TD AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:I HAD STARTED THIS PROCESS WITH ANOTHER COMPANY, WHO I WILL ALSO BE REVIEWING. AFTER 3 WEEKS OF MULTIPLE EXCUSES I CHOSE TO END THAT PROCESS AND CHOSE TD AUTO TRANSPORT. ANTHONY WAS AN AMAZING HELP AND GOT MY CAR PICKED UP AND TRANSPORTED WIT... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerri
    Date:7/15/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: 24-7 KEEPING IT REAL CUSTOMER SERVICE!
    Review: Thanks to the guys at TD AUTO TRANSPORT. Joey, Dominic and Tony. We talked to them all in the quest to transport our vehicles They were real from the start! All of them were so personable, it made the experience of hiring a transport company fo... [ More ]
    Poster:A MEDINA
    Date:7/3/2014 12:49:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This whole process was so simple and easy! Anthony was professional, accessible and very easy to work with PLUS he gave us the BEST price! The car was delivered in just 4 days, it left Oceanside California on Tuesday and Arrived in Hollywood Florida ... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie D.
    Date:7/1/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: 2009 crysler aspen
    Review:I contracted with another shipping company ( Starr relocating) with a lower quote and waited over 3 weeks with nothing but lies and deception before contacting TD transportation that explained the buisness and gave me a shipping price that would get... [ More ]
    Poster:John G
    Date:7/1/2014 7:21:00 AM
    Subject: Very upfront about the process; kept us informed
    Review:I wholeheartedly recommend this broker. Kept me informed as to whether it was a winnable bid or not (it was), where I ranked on the board, and his process of calling various transporters and drivers. The driver that ended up being used was courteous,... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelRHuy
    Date:6/26/2014 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Company and Carrier!
    Review:I have never transported a vehicle alone, so I went on the internet and requested quotes to ship my F-150 from Seattle to Colorado Springs.... Within 15 minutes, I received a phone call from a very professional gentlemen ( Dominic) asking how he coul... [ More ]
    Poster:Mellissa
    Date:6/21/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Company and Carrier!
    Poster:Mellissa
    Date:6/21/2014 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING SERVICE BY TD Auto Transport
    Review:In all my 20years of moving cars,goods and the like here in the USA and overseasI have never had greater service than from Anthony and his brother Domenic at TD Auto Transport.They truly care about the customer and really will do all it takes to hel... [ More ]
    Poster:robbie
    Date:6/21/2014 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:A number of transport companies quoted me prices that I was unwilling to pay, their argument was that no one would take my vehicle at the price I was willing to pay. I was contacted by Dominec of TD transport, I told him the price I was willing to p... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Davis
    Date:6/16/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: TD Auto Transport
    Review:Joey and Anthony worked very hard and went out of their way to find a transport company to move my car. It was a bit of a challenge because both the pick-up point and the delivery were well off the main routes that auto haulers travel. They were avai... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:6/16/2014 12:27:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Transport Company
    Review:Why would you contract with anyone else when you get such great service with TD Transport. I was amazed any how quickly my vehicle was picked uo and delivered. Why lose time and money with uShip. If uShip can't honor their contract, you will lose 10%... [ More ]
    Poster:William gaddy
    Date:6/15/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Acura TL
    Review:Excellent Company. Did what they said picked up and delivered Vehicle on time and for the agreed price. Would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Quinlan
    Date:6/9/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: excellant service!!!
    Review:They were honest and informative. This was the first time I ever used a company to transport my car and they made it very easy and entertaining to say the least. I called them several times and they either answered or returned my call promptly every ... [ More ]
    Poster:angel
    Date:6/5/2014 1:24:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service-Would Use again
    Review:We went through a rought time locating the truck since it was during the Memorial holiday. But after Tony has located one, everything went well from there. My parents are able to receive the car and very happy with the service that they had at the de... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven
    Date:6/2/2014 8:41:00 AM
    Review:Anthony was great to work with, he followed up every step of the way and also got us the best price. [ View ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:5/31/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: as Promised
    Review:Anthony did everything he said he would on the time frame he offered. Time frame was realistic and Anthony followed up to ensure the pickup was on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Bowers
    Date:5/26/2014 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: HASSLE FREE EXPERIENCE
    Review:I called TD to have a vehicle shipped from Virginia to a gentleman in Ohio as "unforeseen circumstances forced him to leave his car behind. " I Called TD Auto Transport DIRECTLY on a Monday and spoke with Dominic, got a price and scheduled ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacqueline
    Date:5/25/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt delivery
    Review:There are lots of mushroom transportation companies out there that will promise heaven and earth about quick delivery, but they are just not up to the task, among these mushroom companies a Haulmatch transportation company. Though little bit higher p... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you for the good review Samson. The price was very fair for a speedy transport of a large van on the route you needed it transported. The reason you hired me to do the job was because the other transport companies weren't able to get your van transported. They were unable to do so because they under priced it. I appreciate you taking the time to give a good review. Thanks again [ view ]
    Poster:Samson OmosowonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/24/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 range rover sport
    Review:My experience was amazing......finally someone who has manners and wanted to satisfy their customer. My truck was picked up and delivered in the same day. Amazing!!!! Thank u!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Teresa
    Date:5/21/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Subject: awesome company!
    Review:After originally going with another broker and then not being able to get my car transported I call Anthony at TD auto transport and he had my car picked up in two days and delivered five days after TD auto transport really help me out in a jam I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:jsherri
    Date:5/20/2014 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: TD Auto Transport Review
    Review:I cannot say enough good things about this company. Anthony made me feel very comfortable about this transaction, was VERY honest from the start and provided AWESOME service. He also gave me the best price for shipping my vehicle. I would absolutely ... [ More ]
    Poster:KraigS
    Date:5/16/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:I originally went with a different transport company and the representative would never call me back and during one of our phone calls he sounded drunk. I was really stressed out about my car being shipped because the date was coming up and that comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Lilien Gil
    Date:5/15/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche Boxster
    Review:Great car transport company and reasonably priced too. Anthony always answed my phone calls and was great at following up with me on the entire move. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to have their car transported in a safe ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:5/14/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Review:After having fired 2 transport companies for lying to me I found it a real pleasure to deal with these people. All dealings were straight forward and above board and they did what they said they would do. Communication during all phases of the transp... [ More ]
    Poster:David Neher
    Date:5/12/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser
    Review:I would just like to say I am a person and not a business, something I am not sure transport companies are used to dealing with. This company spent over an hour on the phone with me, giving me options etc. This was possibly the smoothest transactio... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Robinson
    Date:5/12/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Couldve Charged me More, But didnt!!!
    Review:I spoke to Anthony about a month before I was ready to ship my vehicle, I liked his demeanor and his hustle so I decided to go with him. His original quote was 850 to ship my vehicle, and he was very straightforward, explaining to me how the transpor... [ More ]
    Poster:Lena
    Date:5/8/2014 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: Fantastic Service
    Review:I recently moved from Florida to Los Angeles. I was looking for a service that was not only affordable, but, more importantly, reliable. Horror stories abound of how people entrusted their cars to unethical or incompetent transporters. TD Auto Tra... [ More ]
    Poster:TJB
    Date:5/6/2014 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: HONEST / RELIABLE
    Review:after going through other brokers that just gave me the run around, Dominic was honest and reliable. I would definitely work with him again..... [ View ]
    Poster:JORGE
    Date:5/5/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: You were right Dominic!!
    Review:I dont often do reviews, so i will be brief. Dominic called me and told me that it would cost 950-1000 dollars to transport my vehicle from Kansas back to my home in New Jersey. I didn't want to spend more then 800 so i decided to wait until i receiv... [ More ]
    Poster:James
    Date:5/5/2014 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: TD Auto Transport saved the day
    Review:I arranged a pick up of an antique car in Texas with united routes. Flew to Texas on the dates they gave me for pickup. The day of pickup I was informed they didn't schedule it, and couldnt fine one. Called Dominic from Td auto transport and he said ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann Lara
    Date:5/3/2014 2:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I called and spoke with Anthony and he was very helpful since I have never used a transport company before. His knowledge and ability to answer my questions put me at ease. The driver was also very good and very careful with my 65 Mustang. I now hav... [ More ]
    Poster:Dan Knight
    Date:5/3/2014 12:49:00 PM
    Subject: ***USE THIS HONEST COMPANY***
    Review:Call Dominick today. You won't be disappointed. GREAT communication from pick-up to delivery. Car transported from TN to FL. Great price $525. NO HIDDEN FEES! [ View ]
    Poster:Teresa
    Date:5/2/2014 10:40:00 AM
    Subject: Toyota camrey hybrid 2009
    Review:The best car transport company ever and best reasonable prices and always answering customer phone calls [ View ]
    Poster:Amjad FarhatThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/1/2014 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:not too costly, the pickup driver was very professional. everything went smoothly. Followup was good from initial pickup to drop off. Didn't need anything much just pickup and drop off. Nothing was missing. [ View ]
    Poster:Mhofu
    Date:4/28/2014 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Very Profressional
    Review:Dominic was very helpful through this transition. Like most of us we have never used this type of service. Dominic walked me through it. I was two days past on the first company to pick up car and little to no information except, we are trying to loc... [ More ]
    Poster:M.A. Robinson
    Date:4/25/2014 8:09:00 AM
    Subject: td auto transport
    Review:Thank you Tony and Dominic, they went above and beyond to help me with my situation , these gentleman are honest and are true to their word , I would recommend TD auto transport anyone. They are the best of the best ! [ View ]
    Poster:Amy
    Date:4/22/2014 8:49:00 PM
    Subject: excellet experience/service
    Review:This is how a process like this should be. It's unfortunate that great service in this kind of field goes so unnoticed. I'm sure everybody can tell you about a poor customer service experience they've had, even from many years ago. While good service... [ More ]
    Poster:Emerson
    Date:4/13/2014 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: Total Experience
    Review:My experience with TD Auto Transport was done very professionally. Car was picked up when they said it would be nad delivered a day before I expected it. Car was not damaged but was very dirty. I expected this as is was not a covered shipment. D... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry
    Date:3/31/2014 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:Dominic was great to deal with. I was very happy with his service and would recommend TD Transport to everyone. These guys really do care about their customers. [ View ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:3/18/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:Anthony was so helpfull with all the question's I had. My van was pick up on time and delivered in a couple days. I would recommend Anthony and td auto transport. To any one [ View ]
    Poster:Santa Maria
    Date:3/15/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Hidden Fee's
    Review:I had my 1962 Cadillac Hearst transported from Texas to Florida. Anthony had called me along with 20 other companies trying to bid and win the contract of my business. I told him over the phone the car and it was a Hearst. I asked Anthony numerous ti... [ More ]
    Response:Zach told us his car was a mid size sedan (Cadillac). Here is a copy of the information that was provided to us. - -02/26/14 - 4:58 pm - Zach Dandera - 1962 Cadillac Other - Sedan Midsize - We pride in customer service and honesty and we recognize that its impossible to make everyone happy. If Zach would have provided an accurate description of his vehicle, we would have accurately priced the transport from the beginning. We wish Zach the best and hope that he can find happiness so that he will stop trying to make others miserable. Life is short so enjoy every moment possible. [ view ]
    Poster:zach dandera
    Date:2/28/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: TD gets it done
    Review:I tried using a transport service out of Chicago to move my vehicle from Jersey to South Carolina. After 3 weeks of waiting and having a difficult time speaking with someone, I was finally able to cancel my order and find TD. Anthony was on top of h... [ More ]
    Response:We are happy to be of service [ view ]
    Poster:Sawidzial
    Date:2/21/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: Job Well Done!
    Review:Dominic was honest and a joy to work with. He did a great job of getting my Harley Davidson trike from Florida To California in excellent condition. I would use him again and highly recommend his service to all my friends and others as well. [ View ]
    Response:Rod. I am glad we were able to handle your transport to your liking. You are a character and I enjoyed working with you. [ view ]
    Poster:Rod Classic
    Date:1/25/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: Over seas
    Review:At this time I am in contact with Tony on having a vehicle and personal items shipped to Nicaragua. He is in constant contact with me about my options and is doing all the necessary research that is required. He will make all the arrangements for th... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue
    Date:1/19/2014 10:17:00 AM
    Subject: car relocation
    Review:I relocated a car from Florida to New York, called TD Auto Transport, talked with Dominic and Anthony about price and time I wanted to move ,they took care of everything making sure the car was moved properly at the right price. great company to wor... [ More ]
    Response:We take pride in customer satisfaction. Thanks Paul [ view ]
    Poster:Paul Vito
    Date:1/16/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Review:Dominic was great kept me extremely informed all throughout the process. If any problems arose he took care of them immediately. Also upon request he provided all the paperwork that I asked to make me feel comfortable sending my car across the coun... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:1/6/2014 4:40:00 PM
    Review:For my first experience with transport Dominic kept me informed and provided all I could ask for. The shippers were pleasant and on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Terry