View 150,598 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,599th Review now!

View Starr Relocation Services's New Profile

Secondary Phone Number:9546990114
Website:http://Starrrelocationservices.com
Time On Site:0 Years, 6 Months. Since 4/4/2014
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

You pick the location, we will take care of the rest.
Have your own experience with Starr Relocation Services to share?

• Subject: Review of car transport
    Review:My initial contact person was great. His first name was Joe. (Carrera- possible last name) He was very helpful and on top of his game. They picked up the car in less then 24 hours, had it on the road and dropped it off 5 days later as promised. In be... [ More ]
    Poster:David Coon
    Date:7/31/2014 12:19:00 PM
    Subject: Relocate of my QX4
    Review:First contact seems to have a little worry, but overall it is a great service. customer service keep update the status of my pick up. great communications!!! I got service ...no complain. Thank you Joe. [ View ]
    Poster:Som Tran
    Date:7/30/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Scam
    Review:These people never showed up. They took my deposit and then never arrived to pick up the car we were transporting. When I tried to call them, their number had a non working voicemail in their customer service department. I left email and a voice m... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheri
    Date:7/24/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: CAN'T GET REFUND FOR DEPOSIT
    Review:After putting deposit on transport of a vehicle, we had to cancel our transport. This was cancelled a couple of weeks in advance and we were told that we would received our deposit back. That was in April!!!!! After several e-mails with their repr... [ More ]
    Poster:pray
    Date:7/24/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: Scam
    Review:Called the number on the back of my card and got the Money back learned a lesson don't go with a company who charges upfront no big deal I did a charge back [ View ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:7/23/2014 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Rest assured you will be F***ed
    Review:I dont want to say the same thing again that they provide the worst service possible but its the truth. The sales team nor the customer service team or the dispatch team will be reachable once you provide your card details and they deduct the securit... [ More ]
    Poster:Nanda
    Date:7/23/2014 8:11:00 PM
    Subject: I'm Furious and Disgusted
    Review:This has been a nightmare! I went with Starr because the first person I was in contact with, Shari, was super, and although the quote she gave was higher than another we had gotten, we thought it was worth it. I arranged for the car to be picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathleen
    Date:7/23/2014 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: lying crook bastards
    Review:the only thing I can say about this scumbag company is NEVER USE THEM. they take your $200.00 deposit and give you a line of garbage about picking up your car . they never do. I tried on numerous attempts to contact them about my refund and al... [ More ]
    Poster:MIKE
    Date:7/23/2014 9:21:00 AM
    Subject: PLEASE DO NOT USE!!!!
    Review:This is my second review. Right After I posted the first one I got a call from the company saying that I should delete my post and that they'll be calling me back with someone to pick up my car. It's been 7 days now no one had called nor have I gott... [ More ]
    Poster:nikki
    Date:7/22/2014 12:41:00 PM
    Subject: Fu$ck$ing Scammers !!!!!!!!
    Review:Just steal my 200$ deposit and never pick up damn phone again !!!!! I already filed consumer complain against them :/ [ View ]
    Poster:RP
    Date:7/18/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: BAD SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Review:DO NOT USE STARR TRANSPORT!!!!! They took the downpayment of 200.00 and I never talked directly to a person AGAIN!!All I get is messages to leave a message in a mailbox that is full.I called customer service, sales and dispatch at least 20 times WIT... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Pasquale Frank
    Date:7/18/2014 10:14:00 AM
    Subject: Joe Bradey works for STARR & E&W
    Review:The deposit on the order for service #2017707 is $200, yet you charged my card $250. You, Joe Bradey, apparently work for both comanies, the company you contacted me from, E&W as well as the company, STARR Transport, in which the following revie... [ More ]
    Poster:MEF
    Date:7/18/2014 7:23:00 AM
    Subject: I'm lost
    Review:So here it is a company called to offer a quote and I accepted the offer off $1150. Joe brady was such a gentle man. Gave him all my info that he needed for my car to move and said someone will contact me on 24-48 hours after I stayed the process wit... [ More ]
    Poster:nikki
    Date:7/16/2014 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Completely un-trustworthy
    Review:I would not trust this company at all. While I think they know their business, they are very un-ethical. They some how pulled my information from Ubid and called me telling me they could transport my vehicle at the min bid price in 10 days. It to... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:7/10/2014 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: Worst Experience Ever
    Review:My experience started off great with Kate. She seemed very knowledgeable and helpful. Everything changed once it was time for my car to be picked up. I could barely get in touch with anyone, they went up on the price, and wouldn't return phone calls.... [ More ]
    Poster:Danielle
    Date:7/8/2014 3:54:00 PM
    Subject: Anything but Never.
    Review:I ordered for transport of my vehicle 16 days back and paid you 150$ deposit.I did not receive it You said you would pick up the vehicle immediately and deliver it for 400$ and paid 150$ as deposit.It has been 16 days and you havent yet picked it up.... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr.SV
    Date:7/7/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased With Service
    Review:The service was great from beginning to end. Kate was amazing. She made everything easy and was flexible to my needs. I will definitely be using this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:GaryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/7/2014 11:02:00 AM
    Subject: Happy with my service
    Review:This company was honest and fair. They saved me when I had already booked with another company and they couldn't get the job done . My sakes rep liz was amazing she said she was the manager. Happy I found a great company to ship my car! [ View ]
    Poster:Pam wade
    Date:7/5/2014 3:20:00 PM
    Review:Great experience all the way around it was very smooth staff was great the owner josh was amazing. I will be shipping my car with them again in august great job!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Gypsy dawn
    Date:7/5/2014 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:I would highly recommend Starr Relocation Services. After looking around and getting several different quotes to have my Toyota Corolla shipped from California to New York, I settled on Starr Relocation. I found Starr to be the cheapest but I still h... [ More ]
    Poster:Allison
    Date:7/5/2014 2:33:00 PM
    Subject: Liars
    Review:The contract quoted was a lie and time pick up was a lie. The scheme to hold your money and not honor the contract was a lie. You quote 1050$ and I end up paying 1600$. Don't trust Starr relocation services. Do not trust this company. Very disappoint... [ More ]
    Poster:Jv
    Date:7/3/2014 1:51:00 AM
    Subject: BAD COMPANY
    Review:June 11th called and talked to Jonathan. Had him look up jr dragster that I needed shipped so he would know exactly what needed to be shipped. He gave price of $650 and said that was in an enclosed trailer. Beings that was the price given we went ahe... [ More ]
    Poster:TERRY
    Date:6/30/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:great company, very thorough- car arrived in reasonable time- eastern Montana is a tough state and starr came through for me company doing the hauling was excellent to back it up [ View ]
    Poster:matt schoenblu
    Date:6/24/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Subject: Stress Free Experience
    Review:Being that this was our first time towing our car, when usually we drive it; I was a little skeptical and had a lot of questions. My main concern was when the carrier would arrive to pick the car up, that diminished quickly being that the communicati... [ More ]
    Poster:Pedro
    Date:6/20/2014 11:30:00 AM
    Subject: still waiting for refund
    Review:It has been a month since I was told they are processing my refund, yet I have received no refund. I have called, left messages, and emailed, but have received no response from Starr. The owner promised a refund, since they did not do the job for m... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:6/12/2014 8:21:00 AM
    Subject: Wonderful First Experience!!'
    Review:This was my first experience transporting my two vehicles via provider services. This staff was very courteous and honest my primary customer contact person was Ms. Robin who was very thorough and knowledable of the services that would best fit my ne... [ More ]
    Poster:Maya Jackson
    Date:6/8/2014 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Fantastic Kate was wonderful the staff is very nice and honest. I it my car on time and for a reasonable price. [ View ]
    Poster:Jayne griffin
    Date:5/30/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job - Customer Support/Delivery Service
    Review:I just want to say thanks to Mark at Star Relocation. He worked well with me to establish the date/time of pickup, he coorindated with the carrier and the carrier arrived at the designated time. The driver was courteous and told me he would deliver t... [ More ]
    Response:We appreciate your business and you were an outstanding customer as well! Thank you again, for your business! [ view ]
    Poster:Al R