View 151,247 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,248th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 4 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: great service
    Review:great professional service. Enjoyable to work with. No issues whatsoever. Fred was very professional, timely and patient. Would re-use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerome
    Date:3/15/2013 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: unbelievable
    Review:i was outrageously skeptical about buying a car in PA and shipping to CO. I got high quotes from everyone, including Ship Your Car Now, but they were able to find a driver to deliver it to Denver at an unbelievable rate. The car was inspected upon ... [ More ]
    Poster:sharon
    Date:3/15/2013 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Maryland to Calif Move
    Review:I recently was in a bind because I was leaving Maryland on short notice. I called Isaac and told him my situation. Within 45 minutes he had a carrier located and a scheduled pickup time within 2 days of the phone call. The shipment was flawless an... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry F
    Date:3/15/2013 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing how easy it was!
    Review:The shipment was excellent. The driver was very responsive and good at what he does! William was great at communicating and made the process seamless. Will definitely use Ship Your Car Now again if I need to in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:Kelley McDonald
    Date:3/14/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and switch
    Review:Took a deposit to move my car the. Raised the price the. Never showed was told they needed a few more days and would not refund the money unless car was stolen or owner dead. Moved out of state and could not wait. Continued to raise prices and threat... [ More ]
    Response:We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and in this case were not able to meet the stringent time table involved. The carrier in place cancelled and the customer had a deadline to meet. We are sorry that the situation was not handled the way the customer would have expected and we have refunded the reservation payment. In addition, we are glad that we were able to speak about the situation and wish you well in your future transportation endeavors. [ view ]
    Poster:John s
    Date:3/12/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipped to California
    Review:After dealing with another transporter for four weeks with no success, I called Ship Your Car Now on a Tuesday. Within two hours, they had dispatched my vehicle to a driver. My vehicle was picked up the following Saturday morning and delivered in C... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Auten
    Date:3/10/2013 7:07:00 PM
    Review:Shipped car from NYC area to LA. Miah, our rep, was on top of all the details and made it very easy for us. Able to switch quickly (without changing pickup day) from open to enclosed transport when we changed our order. Car got to us earlier than ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich S.
    Date:3/6/2013 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great!!!
    Review:Great, They did exactly what they said they would do. It was a very reasonable cost. I would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Deb Tucker
    Date:3/5/2013 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:I went in this thinking this was going to be a complicated and expensive project and they made it simple and answered every question that i had and went out of there way to save me money and time. [ View ]
    Poster:roger dakari
    Date:2/27/2013 11:28:00 AM
    Review:An overall great experience. I would use Ship Your Car Now for any future auto transport needs. Isaac David responded to all questions timely in fact he returned emails immediately. The price was exactly what was quoted and the car was picked up a... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcia
    Date:2/24/2013 7:41:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Review:My entire experience with this service was very, very positive. Gary gave me advice, told me what to expect, explained the process and was very helpful. Then, they delivered on their promise in a timely fashion. They picked up the boat and deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Connie Lewis
    Date:2/20/2013 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: MY DAMAGED BMW 323 Convertible in transport!
    Review: I couldn't believe what was said in the reviews that I've read since my car was shipped. This was not my experience in the least with this company! I shipped my car with them because of what I read. However, it's not what I experienced. I've had ... [ More ]
    Response:We are sorry to hear that your vehicle was damaged in transport. We have followed up with the carrier and are happy to hear that they have compensated you for the damage of your vehicle and that the two drivers in question were terminated by the carrier of record on your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Otisa Roth
    Date:2/16/2013 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Super fast Pick-up and Delivery
    Review:Did everything they promise and I was able to ship some belongings in the truck and they werent touched. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED [ View ]
    Poster:Dominique Worthen
    Date:2/14/2013 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Issac
    Review:Ship Your Car Now - Issac is the best! Had my car picked up within days of our conversation. My first round of going through a broker trying to find a company to transport a Subaru from Virginia to Montana was quite nerve racking. So many qoutes,... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann Bagley
    Date:2/14/2013 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Miah from Shipyourcarnow
    Review:I have consistently used Shipyourcarnow to ship my car back and forth for the past 2 years and they have been very professional and knowledgeable. Particularly Miah was a great help in customer service. She informed me of the transport industry and g... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:2/13/2013 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:thank you for providing transportation the service was great ,we will use you again if the ne great bed arises have a great day sv [ View ]
    Poster:sari v
    Date:2/9/2013 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport beetween IA and NY
    Review:I have shipped several cars with Ship Your Car Now and have been very satisfied with their service and their reliable carriers. They have always tried tro get the best price and carrier. My vehicles have always arrived on time and without incident. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich Garner
    Date:2/8/2013 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping overseas
    Review:Hello to all.be aware of these guys they are punch of lairs and crocks they want to get your deposit and make you wait they tell something and they do something else I paid my deposit of $300.00 to ship a car over seas and two months later the car is... [ More ]
    Response:We are extremely disappointed that MR NAber has decided to omit most of the facts of his international transport. Mr. Naber was provided a quote for a console shipment to trhe international destination. A console shipment is a shared container. This means that his car is loaded into a container with other customers cars and they together share the container. The positive part of this type of move is a less expensive price to ship your vehicle via a container instead of RORO. The negative to this type of shipment is that until the container is filled, the container is not shipped. Mr Naber was well aware of this prior to even choosing ship your car now to ship his vehicle. Mr Naber then read our terms and conditions, and signed them. In the terms and conditions it clearly stipulates that shipments have all approx ship/arrival times and no promise of sailing/arrival times is made as it can not be. Mr Naber also agreed that the intial payment is non refundable and Mr Naber was ok with all of this. When the container took longer to fill Mr Naber was irrate to say the least. We apologized and offered the option of shipping the vehicle via RORO so that it could depart sooner. Mr Naber began to curse and scream about this and hung up. He then called back with his bank on the phone. We provided all information to the bank as we only want to provide what Mr Naber paid for. Even the bank agreed that Mr Naber was being unreasonable. MR Naber then began to scream and curse at both his bank and at ship your car now. Mr Naber is completely out of line with both his actions and this review. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction, but Mr Naber will not allow us to help him. We wish him well in his future transportation endeavors. [ view ]
    Poster:Sami Naber
    Date:2/6/2013 7:05:00 PM
    Subject: Florida Delivery Great
    Review: My thanks to Tommy who put my mind at ease by giving me a realistic shipping price and having his folks set the pick-up for me with the carrier within one day of my call! After waiting a week for another firm who didn't get a pick-up scheduled, I w... [ More ]
    Poster:SheriD
    Date:2/6/2013 10:27:00 AM
    Subject: Continued Harassment From Company
    Review:As if the customer service wasn't terrible enough, this guy Rich Lawson who is in charge of my case continues to harass me via email. He is upset because he is acting like I'm asking too much to be updated after more than a week. He keeps referring... [ More ]
    Response:This review is a blatant misrepresentation of the facts of this transport. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and never harassed the customer ever, but in this case the customer was misinformed by the vessel line and turned that misinformation into blind rage. With the international transport of a vehicle, the ultimate sail/arrival date is determined by the vessel line. In this case, the vessel line delayed the transport of the customers vehicle due to a full vessel. However, when the customer contacted the vessel line she was informed paperwork held up the transport. This misinformation by the vessel line was directly caused by an overzealous customer that contacted the vessel line directly and reached the wrong contact at the vessel line. Because of this misinformation, the customer felt SYCN made a mistake. We assured the customer that this was not the case, and provided updates day after day about the delay. The vessel line called the customer and informed them of the mistake the vessel line made but it was too late, this review was already up and the customer had made up her mind. The customer was so enraged that she and her husband used course language towards the sales rep. It was uncalled for. If you have any questions about shipping a vehicle internationally, please ask them and we will be happy to answer them. We want each and every customer to have a pleasant experience shipping their vehicle. This review doesnt accurately portray what the customers overall experience was as she never updated it. [ view ]
    Poster:Shayna S.
    Date:2/5/2013 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: BEST EXPERIENCE! THANK YOU!
    Review:I can not imagine a better service than I received by Isaac at ShipYourCarNow. I was so happy that I used him 3 times this year! Florida - California, California - South Carolina, South Carolina - Florida. The first time I was trying to coordinat... [ More ]
    Poster:Anya Freeman
    Date:1/31/2013 4:46:00 PM
    Subject: From NM to FL
    Review:If you ever need to ship you car this is the company to use and Jay is the man to talk to. He got me everything I needed within a very short period of time. I found out (late on Friday afternoon) that I was going to ship my car. I called and spoke wi... [ More ]
    Poster:Art S.
    Date:1/31/2013 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: My Car Shipping Experience - On Time, Professional, Courteous and Safe
    Review:I had an excellent experience with Ship Your Car Now in Boca Raton, FL. I recently moved from Florida to Chicago and with all of the moving details I needed to keep track of, Ship Your Car Now made things easy and gave me the comfort level I was look... [ More ]
    Poster:Alaina
    Date:1/30/2013 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Life saver!
    Review:My husband was discharged from the military and we needed our truck shipped from WA to FL. Before I went to shipyourcarnow.com I had gone thru 3 other brokers/carriers and by the weekend before we needed our truck shipped no one had been in contact w... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina
    Date:1/30/2013 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: West Coast to East Coast
    Review:I was in the military, first time i had to move my own vehicle from state (CA) to state (DE). Kinda nervous first time. Sale representative was very helpful on helping me through the steps. Overall price was 1090.00 for open car carrier. Vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Hackett
    Date:1/30/2013 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Took longer than expected
    Review:Was quoted $1500 for enclosed transport. Took several days to assign a driver. SYCN said they needed another $100 to be paid to them and then $1500 to driver. Driver took several days to pickup the vehicle. He was a nice guy, but took 11 days to get ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:1/30/2013 6:15:00 AM
    Subject: 2001 Honda Delivery
    Review:I'm a foreigner here in US. When I decided to transfer the car from Dallas to Lafayette, I was totally confused wht to do and i didnt know which company and whom i should trust at all. Then I registered somewhere and got a very quick response from Ry... [ More ]
    Poster:Pan
    Date:1/29/2013 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 740i delivery
    Review:It's was a very easy process, very prompt and painless setup with the reps from Ship Your Car Now. The transport driver was very cautious and careful, and the car arrived in the same shape as when it was picked up. The three day delay in delivery was... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:1/28/2013 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Best broker and shipper you will find
    Review:I got my shipment listed on a famous shipping website and got many replies, I "hired" two companies before SHIP YOUR CAR NOW LLC, they gave me a pick up date and didnt deliver, they made loose 11 days and I had to pay $175 dlls in storage f... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivan Olivas
    Date:1/28/2013 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great Prompt Service
    Review:What fantastic service from your company! I was kept informed by the driver as to when he would pick the car up and when it would be delivered. The car was in perfect condition and arrived earlier than expected!!! It was a pleasure to work with Ja... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:1/28/2013 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Miata
    Review:All went well from the time I placed my order till I received my vehicle. I could have gone with another company for a lesser price, but they could not give me a positive time for pickup and delivery. I was told a delivery time of 5pm and vehicle ar... [ More ]
    Poster:James WAtkins
    Date:1/28/2013 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Relieved and Impressed
    Review:Above all - EXCELLENT communication. In a delicate family situation, vehicle transportation cross-country could have been another heart-ache and stressful event. But gratefully, it wasn't. Communication and hand-holding as to the process, was exce... [ More ]
    Poster:anett rowe
    Date:1/28/2013 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: (OUTSTANDING SERVICE)
    Review:The company provided Honest/Reliable transport service for my 1970 Classic Car(Chevy Chevelle) from N.Carolina to Oklahoma. Excellent Service with No Hidden Costs. Highly Recommended for their( OUTSTANDING SERVICE). [ View ]
    Poster:Cedric Turner
    Date:1/28/2013 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: Tom Reardon
    Review:Called Tom this morning for a car to be delivered to Florida. Guess what the car is on it's way FIVE HOURS later!!!! Tom and I called back and forth a few time and I was told by him to call ANY time someone would answer 24 hours a day. Great servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kay Pearson
    Date:1/15/2013 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable, Honest, and Outstanding Service
    Review:I had to have my daughter's vehicle picked up front the Chicago long-term parking (she was on vacation). Friends were going to pick it up but the car would not start. Ship Your Car Now arranged to have a driver with a small tow truck pick up the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Tami
    Date:1/8/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!
    Review:Matt at Ship Your Car Now was the best! He took care of shipping my suburban to Maryland on time at the price he told me and provided great customer service. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:1/3/2013 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I have now shipped two cars through ShipYouCarNow and in each case it has been an excellent experience. Isaac David was my customer service contact and he was informative, helpful, and easy to work with. I will, and have, recommended this car ship... [ More ]
    Poster:James Walker
    Date:12/18/2012 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend!
    Review:Very Professional, Reliable and Great Rates too! Thank you Isaac! I was nervous about the whole process but everything went smoothly. Isaac at ShipYourCarNow was very reassuring and was available 24/7 to answer my questions and concerns. The car w... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin H.
    Date:12/12/2012 12:33:00 PM
    Review:The driver was very professional and curteous. The Dispatcher also was extremely professional and curteous and the cost was very fair. We had no problems at all. [ View ]
    Poster:T J
    Date:12/9/2012 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent shipper for my motorcycle
    Review:I found Ship Your Car Now via a Google search when I needed a fast turnaround to get a motorcycle picked up and shipped. I had never done this before and was a bit apprehensive about process, communication, possible damage, etc. Kerry walked me thr... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Howe
    Date:12/6/2012 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: shipment of my car
    Review:I needed to ship my new car from NY to Texas.I called many companies and recieved quotes from others. "Ship my car now" did a outstanding job.Miah Park was extremely professional and told me everything would be perfect. Miah was correct!!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Martin Giuffre
    Date:12/5/2012 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Camry Shipped from FL to CA
    Review:I filled requests in 4 internet sites for shipping a Toyota Camry from FL to CA. Next day I got calls from about ten different companies and quotes by email from each one. I wasn't expecting such a response. This company was one of the lowest quotes... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel S.
    Date:12/4/2012 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING
    Review:Ship Your Car Now brokered a deal to ship my car from the Pacific to Atlantic coast. I was extremely skeptical of using a broker, but found I had no choice. Fred Mills at Ship Your Car Now picked up the phone every time I called and provided me w... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelly
    Date:12/4/2012 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: My Car shipping experience
    Review:I am highly satisfy with Ship Your Car Now LLC, Company did excellent job ,they picked my car on time and delivered on time without any damage. I appreciate their commitment !! [ View ]
    Poster:YASHPAL SINGH
    Date:11/29/2012 10:13:00 PM
    Review:Ship your car now was recommended to me by a friend. They did a great job and I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Blaine P.
    Date:11/28/2012 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Stress!
    Review:I was impressed with the initial service and contact, however Ship Your Car Now was guilty of something of which I believe there is no excuse - they hired a driver with inadequate insurance. I researched the trucker they hired, the trucking company'... [ More ]
    Poster:Ross Gregory
    Date:11/28/2012 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Truck shipping
    Review:Was very happy with the service fast shipping. As soon as I got a quote, they were able to ship right away. They even delt with the rude potato head from Idaho for me AAAAAAA++++. [ View ]
    Poster:Danny DumasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2012 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:No complaints at all! Both the people who took my request and Chris who handled the process were very good. Driver got the car there in 2 days. No damage and car was clean when it arrived. [ View ]
    Poster:VC Burton
    Date:11/20/2012 7:30:00 AM
    Subject: KRISTINA'S SILVERBOO
    Review:Issac served us with excellent & prompt service and his co-workers who aid him with my transport was also eager to provide outstanding service. The driver who picked up my car was thorough, polite and got the car to our destination in a timely m... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina Marie
    Date:11/19/2012 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Raymond Joseph did what he said he'd do!!!
    Review:There's not much I can say besides the fact my transport with Raymond Joseph was the easiest experiance I've ever had. All of his information was correct, he answered all of my calls, and I basically felt like he was MORE than happy to help me. Great... [ More ]
    Poster:Gamlet Beglaryan
    Date:11/18/2012 5:51:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7