Transport Logo
View 172,147 Reviews on 3,866 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 172,148th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Time On Site:5 Years, 4 Months. Since 6/14/2010
At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Review:Very good transaction. Picked up as promised and delivered exactly as promised. Tommy kept me informed, and got a driver for our request quickly. We needed a vehicle p/u for our son from a military base before he was scheduled to leave the base...... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Duke
    Date:8/13/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Review:Agent Anthony DiGiovanni was helpful and precise with my needs. The process did not take more then 15 minutes to conclude. This is how I like to do business. [ View ]
    Date:8/12/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Short notice enclosed carrier from a border crossing
    Review:I purchased a car on Ebay that was located in the sticks up in BC, and had presented a narrow pickup window to the broker. He quickly found someone more than suitable, the car came straight from the origin point to my door, and everything was as it w... [ More ]
    Date:8/11/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Professional auto transport service
    Review:I chose to use this company above others because of their prompt return call back time, price and follow-up provided by this transport company. The driver as well as dispatch was very informative, courteous and considerate of the delivery time. ... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Thompkins
    Date:8/11/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: International Vehicle Shipment
    Review:I was stationed in Germany for the Army. During this time, my engine blew on the Autobahn, and the Army would not ship a non-operational vehicle so I got to pay out of pocket. Randle Ferrari was my contact from We started tal... [ More ]
    Date:8/11/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Subaru wrx
    Review:Randle Ferrari was recommended to me from a friend of mine who ships his cars internationally. However, told me Randle would take care of me regardless. I was quoted accurately and taken care of by Randle. I would recommend him to anyone who is looki... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy Robertson
    Date:8/11/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Megan helped me to find out a driver who was having good quick/prompt delivery skills and safe/hassle free transportation. Thanks Megan. [ View ]
    Poster:PankajThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Communication was key in the overall experience and Ship Your Car Now provided that. Mike Bonney my contact , not only followed up on my quote but negotiated a better price that ultimately locked in my business. Mike was very good at providing timely... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert B.
    Date:8/11/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:My vehicle was picked up on time and was delivered a day earlier than it was scheduled. The driver was awesome, he contacted me every step of the transportating process until my vehicle was delivered. Kudos. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris KwakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:100% satisfied with the performance of Ship Your Car Now. It was handled in a timely fashion, the customer service representative, Mr. Ortiz, was professional, and the correspondence was cordial. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:John Rees
    Date:8/11/2014 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The transport of my vehicle was done in a timely manner. I am 100% satisfied with shipyourcarnow. The driver was very friendly and kept us updated all along. I have used shipyourcarnow before and I am glad to have chosen them again. [ View ]
    Date:8/7/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The driver was awesome and stayed in contact the who time. I will def use them again and or refer to anyone transporting [ View ]
    Poster:Ey HoustonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Tony Nunez, Awesome Distributor... He got me my car scheduled without a hitch. A++++ service goes to I was able to get my car to the Car Max ahead of schedule and the shippers waited for me to arrive. Fantastic Service. Thanks!!... [ More ]
    Date:8/5/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Price
    Review:By far the best deal out there for shipping my car. The $400 I paid was $125 less than the next closest quote. The average price from other shippers was about $560. I was skeptical at first when Tony gave me the quote because a couple of other shipp... [ More ]
    Poster:J Small
    Date:8/5/2014 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Tony Nunez
    Review:Tony was diligent about responding in a very quick time, regardless of day or evening, weekdays or weekends to secure transport. [ View ]
    Date:8/4/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Review:Communication was easy and I always received an immediate response. Chris was knowledgeable and the driver was very accommodating with the delivery. The price was in the ball park of the best offer. I had one offer slightly lower , but they did not s... [ More ]
    Poster:Georgia Cambell
    Date:8/4/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Moving a fire truck
    Review:I needed an old fire truck moved. It has a water tank on the bed of the truck and it's just bigger and heavier than your standard move. The move was from a rural part of Mississippi to a rural part of Maryland. From the time that I started the pr... [ More ]
    Date:8/1/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of my Lexus from Brea to Ann Arbor
    Review:I was amazed at the speed at which it was picked up and delivered. I wasn't expecting delivery for 2 more days, hence didnt get the cashiers check ready. lucky it was in the day time when banks were open. I am very happy they contacted me when they s... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry P
    Date:7/31/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely satisfied
    Review:I am extremely satisfied with the service provided. Everything right from the pick up to delivery was done in such a perfect manner that I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you so much [ View ]
    Poster:Kunal sharma
    Date:7/31/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Review:Tonya Keck was excellent. She was honest, upfront and prompt in her responses. I had a great experience and will seek out Tonya again if I need to ship my car. [ View ]
    Date:7/31/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Finally a transport company that delivers
    Review:After almost 2 weeks of getting the run around from 6 different companies to transport my newly purchased vehicle from PA to CA, I was at my wits end and literally looking to book a flight into Pittsburgh, driving the 73 miles to Windber PA and embar... [ More ]
    Poster:Norman Dillard
    Date:7/30/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:Great service all around! Shayna was excellent in explaining every step and made us very comfortable with choosing this company! Thank you so much!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Vanessa Gallego
    Date:7/30/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Review:Erick put us at ease and made sure that we were well taken casre of. The dates and prices he quoted were adhered to and we really appreciate the service we received. [ View ]
    Date:7/30/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Tony was prompt with his replies either by phone or email. If I had a question and it was a weekend, I still got my answer. The price quote was competitive and there were no hidden fees or charges. If I ever ship a vehicle in the future, I would cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron DeViso
    Date:7/29/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely recommend
    Review:Everyone was very flexible and did a great job communicating with me. Tommy kept me well informed and was straightforward. The transport guy, Homer, was great too. They got my car here in a timely fashion. No damages or things missing; just very dirt... [ More ]
    Date:7/28/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: ship your car now moved my $150 g turbo porsche perfectly
    Review:I called for a great estimate and the best pricepout the of 50 carriers who called me..from Tonya at ship now But the sevice was perfect from price to pick up to courtesy to professionalism Flat bed took my turbo porsche lake a baby to PA... [ More ]
    Poster:Louis lanier
    Date:7/27/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation.
    Review:My cars were shipped on date the company said and I received the cars within 24 hours. Great job. I was given an order number and was told when my vehicles would be picked up. I received them quicker than I thought I would. [ View ]
    Poster:Charles Flanagan
    Date:7/25/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Comany/Shipper Review
    Review:Small deposit and COD is an excellent buyer protective measure which is offered by this company. In less than a week the full transaction was executed from initial request to delivery in an up front professional manner. Shipper was accomodating to... [ More ]
    Poster:John Collier
    Date:7/25/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 GMC pick-up
    Review:Erik was very helpful ! a great knowledgeable person on staff, great company for auto transport. Thanks Edward Marshall [ View ]
    Poster:Edward Marshall This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: car move
    Review:this was my second time using , ron bronson is aces!! easy to reach, great communication, car was picked up on time and delivered on time, I paid for an open carrier and got an enclosed carrier for the same price, the driver was th... [ More ]
    Date:7/22/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Erick Bleicher @ Ship Your Car Now
    Review:Ask for Erick Bleicher when you work with Ship Your Car Now. This was my first time shipping a car and I heard some real horror stories. Erick put me at ease and made this process very easy. I am very busy running a business and do not have time fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jordan. Z
    Date:7/18/2014 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Reliable Simple
    Review:The car was picked up on time and delivered next day. Was very simple. Car was picked from Michigan from my friends house and it came next day in Austin. [ View ]
    Date:7/15/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Long haul car transport
    Review:Dealt with Michael Ortiz and he worked hard to find me a carrier. The price was very close to quote so that is a big plus. After deposit, the driver got in touch with me and told me he could pick car earlier up. We met a mutually convenient place and... [ More ]
    Date:7/14/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport available
    Review:After trying to deal with other companies for the transport of my vehicle I decided to go with ship your cars now. Mike Bonney was very knowledgeable and knew how to get my vehicle transported efficiently. He was very honest and nice to deal with. H... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry Barker
    Date:7/14/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:After being being sucked into a lowball offer by another company who kept giving me the run around about why my car wasn't being shipped, I submitted a more open bid after two weeks of my car being on the lot and racking up rental car fees in Califor... [ More ]
    Date:7/14/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied customer
    Review:Garret did a great job, the driver was good though not good on scheduling time and keeping people informed. [ View ]
    Poster:Sue Egan
    Date:7/13/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Commendation for Car Transport
    Review:After adding up the cost of delivering a car to our daughter ourselves, we decided to try an alternative. We received quotes from several transport companies and Ship Your Car Now was very reasonable. The service was very good from beginning to end... [ More ]
    Poster:Eileen Libock
    Date:7/13/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Erick Bleicher.
    Review:I want someone to take note of an excellent front linesman you have..his name Eric Bleicher..I got screwed by another company. several weeks before they promised me they could transport my sons truck to texas from fishkill ny.signed the contract pai... [ More ]
    Date:6/30/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:I gave this shipment a good score despite it being late and damaged, and that is because of Mike Bonney. He has great customer service, a great attitude, and will help you with any issues you have to get them resolved. If you use ship your car now, a... [ More ]
    Date:6/30/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Review:Stop looking, thisis the best. Price was right, pickup and delivery was super fast. Dealing with William was a pleasure, all my questions and concern, were taken care of. [ View ]
    Poster:Martin LAROThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now
    Review:Transporters Picked up my car was very pleasant on time. Delivery to Atlanta Georgia on time excellent service. My contact person Mike Bonney was very helpful explaining shipping information to me, walking me thru completing my online signature sign... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon Mayfield
    Date:6/29/2014 4:06:00 AM
    Subject: Minor issue
    Review:Overall good service. Very courteous and responsive staff with the exception of truck company dispatcher who always sounded as he just woke up or high! The car was picked up on time and delivered a day early in perfect condition. Price was in line wi... [ More ]
    Poster:victor S.
    Date:6/26/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette Transport
    Review:Mike Bonney with "Ship Your Car Now" is top notch! Mike was extremely helpful in getting a vehicle from Houston to Odessa, and a second vehicle from Odessa back to Houston on time and in perfect condition. I woul reccommend Mike to anyone l... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Price
    Date:6/20/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:I have shipped many cars and this company was by far the best I have ever used!!! I will always use this company from here on out. Timely, professional,with a high end car!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jeanine Cumiskey
    Date:6/19/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Michael's quote
    Review:Michael contaced me seconds after putting in a request for a driver. His quote was first and best. He was easy to contact and got back to me very quickly. I will be saving his number for when my mom sends her car down or if my daughter needs to se... [ More ]
    Date:6/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job?
    Review:I appreciate the timely effort on this pick up. There was an accident and it was un expected and the service was precise and very good. I thank you for all your help and it went very good. Kevin Buckhalton Office operations Manager [ View ]
    Poster:Caraxs.comThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping experience
    Review:Shipper was ahead of projected schedule. Very professional and without any issues. Vehicle was in good shape without issues relating to shipping. Would definitely use again and will. Bill Schumpert [ View ]
    Poster:William M Schumpert
    Date:6/12/2014 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped 4Runner
    Review:I handled the shipping of my daughters 4Runner from Massachusetts to St. Tomas USVI. The experience was very good and Mr. Rubin Milstein the Director of Operations professionalism and can do attitude was outstanding. Garlon D. Jackson, CMSgt , USA... [ More ]
    Poster:Garlon Jackson
    Date:6/12/2014 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Avoid this company at all costs. Read entire review for your own good
    Review:Hah! Pride themselves on integrity and honesty? My reviews have been removed under the claim that I intended to review a different company. That was after I received a call from a manager at asking me to take down my review; when I... [ More ]
    Date:6/11/2014 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great company to use for shipping your car
    Review:I shipped both my cars with Ryan's company from Virginia to Denver. I was informed the entire time on the pick up and the drivers were very nice and polite. Ryan was quick on my order to get a driver lined up I would use Ryan again for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric EntlichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/7/2014 7:09:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.