View 148,446 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,447th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 3 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Tom Reardon
    Review:Called Tom this morning for a car to be delivered to Florida. Guess what the car is on it's way FIVE HOURS later!!!! Tom and I called back and forth a few time and I was told by him to call ANY time someone would answer 24 hours a day. Great servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kay Pearson
    Date:1/15/2013 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable, Honest, and Outstanding Service
    Review:I had to have my daughter's vehicle picked up front the Chicago long-term parking (she was on vacation). Friends were going to pick it up but the car would not start. Ship Your Car Now arranged to have a driver with a small tow truck pick up the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Tami
    Date:1/8/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!
    Review:Matt at Ship Your Car Now was the best! He took care of shipping my suburban to Maryland on time at the price he told me and provided great customer service. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:1/3/2013 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I have now shipped two cars through ShipYouCarNow and in each case it has been an excellent experience. Isaac David was my customer service contact and he was informative, helpful, and easy to work with. I will, and have, recommended this car ship... [ More ]
    Poster:James Walker
    Date:12/18/2012 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend!
    Review:Very Professional, Reliable and Great Rates too! Thank you Isaac! I was nervous about the whole process but everything went smoothly. Isaac at ShipYourCarNow was very reassuring and was available 24/7 to answer my questions and concerns. The car w... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin H.
    Date:12/12/2012 12:33:00 PM
    Review:The driver was very professional and curteous. The Dispatcher also was extremely professional and curteous and the cost was very fair. We had no problems at all. [ View ]
    Poster:T J
    Date:12/9/2012 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent shipper for my motorcycle
    Review:I found Ship Your Car Now via a Google search when I needed a fast turnaround to get a motorcycle picked up and shipped. I had never done this before and was a bit apprehensive about process, communication, possible damage, etc. Kerry walked me thr... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Howe
    Date:12/6/2012 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: shipment of my car
    Review:I needed to ship my new car from NY to Texas.I called many companies and recieved quotes from others. "Ship my car now" did a outstanding job.Miah Park was extremely professional and told me everything would be perfect. Miah was correct!!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Martin Giuffre
    Date:12/5/2012 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Camry Shipped from FL to CA
    Review:I filled requests in 4 internet sites for shipping a Toyota Camry from FL to CA. Next day I got calls from about ten different companies and quotes by email from each one. I wasn't expecting such a response. This company was one of the lowest quotes... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel S.
    Date:12/4/2012 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING
    Review:Ship Your Car Now brokered a deal to ship my car from the Pacific to Atlantic coast. I was extremely skeptical of using a broker, but found I had no choice. Fred Mills at Ship Your Car Now picked up the phone every time I called and provided me w... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelly
    Date:12/4/2012 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: My Car shipping experience
    Review:I am highly satisfy with Ship Your Car Now LLC, Company did excellent job ,they picked my car on time and delivered on time without any damage. I appreciate their commitment !! [ View ]
    Poster:YASHPAL SINGH
    Date:11/29/2012 10:13:00 PM
    Review:Ship your car now was recommended to me by a friend. They did a great job and I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Blaine P.
    Date:11/28/2012 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Stress!
    Review:I was impressed with the initial service and contact, however Ship Your Car Now was guilty of something of which I believe there is no excuse - they hired a driver with inadequate insurance. I researched the trucker they hired, the trucking company'... [ More ]
    Poster:Ross Gregory
    Date:11/28/2012 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Truck shipping
    Review:Was very happy with the service fast shipping. As soon as I got a quote, they were able to ship right away. They even delt with the rude potato head from Idaho for me AAAAAAA++++. [ View ]
    Poster:Danny DumasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2012 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:No complaints at all! Both the people who took my request and Chris who handled the process were very good. Driver got the car there in 2 days. No damage and car was clean when it arrived. [ View ]
    Poster:VC Burton
    Date:11/20/2012 7:30:00 AM
    Subject: KRISTINA'S SILVERBOO
    Review:Issac served us with excellent & prompt service and his co-workers who aid him with my transport was also eager to provide outstanding service. The driver who picked up my car was thorough, polite and got the car to our destination in a timely m... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina Marie
    Date:11/19/2012 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Raymond Joseph did what he said he'd do!!!
    Review:There's not much I can say besides the fact my transport with Raymond Joseph was the easiest experiance I've ever had. All of his information was correct, he answered all of my calls, and I basically felt like he was MORE than happy to help me. Great... [ More ]
    Poster:Gamlet Beglaryan
    Date:11/18/2012 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my truck Michigan
    Review:Ship Your Car Now was fantastic. From the moment I called and spoke to Tony, I knew this was the company I wanted to go with. I had about 5 companies I was going to call, and actually only called one additional company. There were no comparisons. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara W.
    Date:11/14/2012 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Performance review
    Review:Did what they said they would do. Every time I emailed them they responded. I had no issues with them and would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Daryl Blasberg
    Date:11/9/2012 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Car Shipping Company!
    Review:I would definitely use this company again. Very thorough, easy to get in touch with and on time. The best rates I have received. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:11/8/2012 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Three Inoperative Cars
    Review:I was at first skeptical about dealing with this company especially when I was given a low quote. I explained to the representive Isaac about the condition of the three inoperative cars to be transported. Isaac was very helpful in matching my needs w... [ More ]
    Poster:JOSEPH PEZ
    Date:11/8/2012 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Transport-58 Ford Skyliner
    Review:Everything went better and quicker than I expected. The cost was reasonable and the company stuck with its original estimate, The carrier vehicle l was outstanding and I was really impressed with the driver and his assistast. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerald Boykin
    Date:11/7/2012 6:44:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport TX-CA
    Review:Very pleased with this brokerage service, they are quick to locate drivers for the vehicles and negotiate fair prices with the driving service. I've been happy with Tony's service and have now used Ship Your Car Now for about 10 cars. On a recent veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Geoff Maze
    Date:11/5/2012 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW OF CAR SHIPPING
    Review:I USED THE INTERNET TO GET A QUOTE. THEY WERE THE FIRST ONES TO CALL ,WITHIN 10 MINUTES. THEY HAD MY CAR ON THE TRUCK TRAILOR WITHIN 2 HOURS AFTER I TALKED TO THEM. MANY QUOTES CAME LATER AND ALL WERE MORE EXPENSIVE. KIND AND HONEST PEOPLE.... [ More ]
    Poster:JOE ARKO
    Date:11/2/2012 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Very professional, honest service from pricing to delivery. Preston made the calls to make sure everything went smoothly. I found working with Shipyourcarnow to be very easy from my perspective. All companies should operate like this. Great serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Titus
    Date:11/1/2012 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now
    Review:When I purchased a vehicle in Connecticut living in Florida, I thought the dealership would help assist getting it to me with a reputable company that they work with on a regular basis. Well, that was not the case, they could not get a transport comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Car Nut
    Date:11/1/2012 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I have used Ship Your Car Now for five car transport trips between Brewster, Cape Cod, Massachusetts and Henderson, Nevada. It is nice to be able to call Jay Woessner and have him take good care of me. After the first trip he has all the information ... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy Arnold
    Date:10/31/2012 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: fair transport
    Review:shipment went as planned. The driver was on time and delivered on time. i just wish the drivers were a bit moe professinol with their communations [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:10/31/2012 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: comments
    Review:I was uncomfortable letting my car be delivered by a company thru internet. My representative was very reassuring, and answered all my question, including what to do if my car never gets to its destination. Felt reassured. Driver was on time to pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nita D
    Date:10/30/2012 11:03:00 PM
    Review:- Honesty on how system works and what to be concerned with/expect as a customer in all phases. - Continual follow-up - never wondered what was going on with my scheduled dates (pickup/transportation/delivery). - No surprises - aware of the cost fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Grcevich
    Date:10/28/2012 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 Mustang
    Review:This is the best experience that I have ever had on shipping anything. All people were extremely professional. Everything went excactly like they said it would. I would highly recommend this company to ship any vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim Olive
    Date:10/25/2012 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Custom Chopper Transport
    Review:Jay at ShipYourCarNow was nothing short of fantastic, from start to finish. Jay was polite and well versed on all things shipping, not to mention, he was honest about what he could do and not do as far as getting us a driver in the time window we nee... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessie Lucido
    Date:10/22/2012 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Shipped our car from CA to TX. Picked up on exact day and had a great communication between us! Called us to let us know they were on the way. Told I was going to get dropped off mid next week, got delivered Friday early morning. Since they did call ... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:10/21/2012 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: AZ to AL Two SUV's Transported
    Review:Outstanding service. On time pickup for two SUV's. They would have been delivered in 3 days from AZ to AL but I couldn't get there fast enough to take receipt. Only minor glitch was that it initially was supposed to be COD, but it turned into COP (pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Tod
    Date:10/20/2012 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: 5 stars to Ship Your Car Now
    Review:I was looking for a company to ship my car to Katy Texas, I received a call from Preston Barta over at Ship Your Car Now He gave me a quote a little higher then some of the other companies. I went online to look at reviews and the other companies wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Tanya George
    Date:10/19/2012 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to Jordan, Middle East
    Review:The vehicle was shipped from Fort Hood, Texas to Aqaba, Jordan. Initial contact with salesperson was very good and helpful, making the move sound straightforward. The salesperson was keen to stress that the reputation of the company was very import... [ More ]
    Response:We understand your frustrations, however please remember the following: Your vehicle was shipped via RORO. Per the documents and instructions as well as fmc regulations provided any vehicles shipped RORO must not contain any personal effects, the gas tank must be around 1/4 tank, and all locked compartments will be opened prior to vessel shipment. We maintained contact throughtout the process and no further updates were requested when destination agent was provided. Please bear this in mind if you do ship your vehicle again via RORO. We recommend shipping via container if you want to keep personal effects in the vehicle. Regrettably, we are not responsible for the loss of your items. Thank you for shipping via Ship Your Car Now. [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:10/19/2012 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Move from Nebraska to Florida
    Review:I went with this transport company after my conversations with Fred Mills, Senior VP of Enterprise Sales and in talking with several other companies I thought they were the best fit and he was very honest and worked with me in arranging this move. I... [ More ]
    Poster:R Boos
    Date:10/19/2012 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: Jaguar XK from CA to OH
    Review:Put in a request for quotes and boy did I get them. Many with lots of information and many without much. This was the 2nd time I've shipped a car, but the first time I arranged it myself. Initially a bit overwhelming, but after a lot of research, ... [ More ]
    Poster:PT in OH
    Date:10/15/2012 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Restored Faith!
    Review:I just want to compliment Gary and the Ship Your Car Now Company! Gary was very honest and knowledgeable. I told Gary about my nightmare with the moving company Colonial Van Lines, and that I was very apprehensive with trusting another company to shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlotta
    Date:10/15/2012 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Transport Service - CA to MI for 2005 F-150 Truck
    Review:To Whom it May Concern, I would use Ship Your Car Now, LLC again in a heart beat. I'm very pleased with the service I was provided. Starting with the outstanding communication and concern showed by Rueben at your dispatch center, to the friendli... [ More ]
    Poster:Martin Follis
    Date:10/10/2012 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Mini Coop
    Review:I Worked with Randle Ferrari, he was very responsive and available at almost any time. Overall good experience. I would definitely use the company again for future business. The car was picked up from Southampton, UK. Not NC [ View ]
    Poster:Vikesh Patel
    Date:10/5/2012 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: Audi A4
    Review:I have shipped 2 other vehicles with different transport companies. The first one calling me after the car was picked up and telling me that the cost was actually $125.00 more than quoted. The second took 3 and a half weeks to get the car from Flori... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:10/4/2012 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Don't let one bad apple spoil the bunch
    Review:I had a very horrible experience before hiring Ship Your Car Now. I hired Guardian Express and was given a cost half to what Ship your car now was charging. Clearly don't go the cheapest rate... cuz it will cost ya! Whilst in the midst of fighti... [ More ]
    Poster:Star
    Date:10/2/2012 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW was def the way to go!
    Review:After doing tons of research and reading bad reviews of all the car transport companies I was nervous. I was shipping my car out to my brother at Twenty Nine Palms, California. I wasn't sure they'd be able to take it onto the Marine Corp base but all... [ More ]
    Poster:Lily
    Date:10/2/2012 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, safe and Inexpensive
    Review:The quote I got was lower than competitors by a significant amount. Thomas found a carrier faster than the dealer could release the vehicle, so he had to reschedule, with no issue. The driver picked up on time, contacted me at pick up during transit ... [ More ]
    Poster:Grant
    Date:10/2/2012 9:00:00 PM
    Review:The driver picked up our car from my very elderly parents in Florida, and helped my folks go through the car to make sure they got all their property. He was unflaggingly polite throughout. He was also very obliging and easy to communicate with. We c... [ More ]
    Poster:M Mirman
    Date:9/28/2012 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Tommy
    Review:The services provided by ShipYourCarNow was excellent. The pick up & delivery was bang on time. No hidden costs no drama everything was just so smooth. Agent "Thomas Reardon" worked with me and made the transportation so easy for me in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rama Lal
    Date:9/27/2012 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: 04 Toyota Camry
    Review:I called them right about 2pm to pick up a Vehicle from a San Antonio option, they gave me their price and i agreed with them, about an hour later, their driver called me that he would deliver to Richmond,TX that same day. I was amazed with their s... [ More ]
    Poster:Eddie
    Date:9/25/2012 9:08:00 PM
    Review:Mr. Ruben, from ship your car now help me through the entire process, it was my first time so to be honest I was a little nervous I didn't know what to spect. But Mr. Ruben with his knowledge and professionalism made this experience painless. My car ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:9/20/2012 12:14:00 AM
    Subject: shipyourcarnow
    Review:I was more than satisfied with Ship Your Car Now. The car was picked up on time and the driver was very polite. The fact that the car was able to be delivered early was more than expected. My car came without any damage looked , good. The customer se... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Shafto
    Date:9/18/2012 9:17:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6