View 149,415 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,416th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 4 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: My Car Shipping Experience - On Time, Professional, Courteous and Safe
    Review:I had an excellent experience with Ship Your Car Now in Boca Raton, FL. I recently moved from Florida to Chicago and with all of the moving details I needed to keep track of, Ship Your Car Now made things easy and gave me the comfort level I was look... [ More ]
    Poster:Alaina
    Date:1/30/2013 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Life saver!
    Review:My husband was discharged from the military and we needed our truck shipped from WA to FL. Before I went to shipyourcarnow.com I had gone thru 3 other brokers/carriers and by the weekend before we needed our truck shipped no one had been in contact w... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina
    Date:1/30/2013 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: West Coast to East Coast
    Review:I was in the military, first time i had to move my own vehicle from state (CA) to state (DE). Kinda nervous first time. Sale representative was very helpful on helping me through the steps. Overall price was 1090.00 for open car carrier. Vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Hackett
    Date:1/30/2013 9:44:00 AM
    Subject: Took longer than expected
    Review:Was quoted $1500 for enclosed transport. Took several days to assign a driver. SYCN said they needed another $100 to be paid to them and then $1500 to driver. Driver took several days to pickup the vehicle. He was a nice guy, but took 11 days to get ... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:1/30/2013 6:15:00 AM
    Subject: 2001 Honda Delivery
    Review:I'm a foreigner here in US. When I decided to transfer the car from Dallas to Lafayette, I was totally confused wht to do and i didnt know which company and whom i should trust at all. Then I registered somewhere and got a very quick response from Ry... [ More ]
    Poster:Pan
    Date:1/29/2013 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: BMW 740i delivery
    Review:It's was a very easy process, very prompt and painless setup with the reps from Ship Your Car Now. The transport driver was very cautious and careful, and the car arrived in the same shape as when it was picked up. The three day delay in delivery was... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred
    Date:1/28/2013 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Best broker and shipper you will find
    Review:I got my shipment listed on a famous shipping website and got many replies, I "hired" two companies before SHIP YOUR CAR NOW LLC, they gave me a pick up date and didnt deliver, they made loose 11 days and I had to pay $175 dlls in storage f... [ More ]
    Poster:Ivan Olivas
    Date:1/28/2013 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great Prompt Service
    Review:What fantastic service from your company! I was kept informed by the driver as to when he would pick the car up and when it would be delivered. The car was in perfect condition and arrived earlier than expected!!! It was a pleasure to work with Ja... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:1/28/2013 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: 2007 Miata
    Review:All went well from the time I placed my order till I received my vehicle. I could have gone with another company for a lesser price, but they could not give me a positive time for pickup and delivery. I was told a delivery time of 5pm and vehicle ar... [ More ]
    Poster:James WAtkins
    Date:1/28/2013 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Relieved and Impressed
    Review:Above all - EXCELLENT communication. In a delicate family situation, vehicle transportation cross-country could have been another heart-ache and stressful event. But gratefully, it wasn't. Communication and hand-holding as to the process, was exce... [ More ]
    Poster:anett rowe
    Date:1/28/2013 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: (OUTSTANDING SERVICE)
    Review:The company provided Honest/Reliable transport service for my 1970 Classic Car(Chevy Chevelle) from N.Carolina to Oklahoma. Excellent Service with No Hidden Costs. Highly Recommended for their( OUTSTANDING SERVICE). [ View ]
    Poster:Cedric Turner
    Date:1/28/2013 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: Tom Reardon
    Review:Called Tom this morning for a car to be delivered to Florida. Guess what the car is on it's way FIVE HOURS later!!!! Tom and I called back and forth a few time and I was told by him to call ANY time someone would answer 24 hours a day. Great servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Kay Pearson
    Date:1/15/2013 4:11:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable, Honest, and Outstanding Service
    Review:I had to have my daughter's vehicle picked up front the Chicago long-term parking (she was on vacation). Friends were going to pick it up but the car would not start. Ship Your Car Now arranged to have a driver with a small tow truck pick up the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Tami
    Date:1/8/2013 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!
    Review:Matt at Ship Your Car Now was the best! He took care of shipping my suburban to Maryland on time at the price he told me and provided great customer service. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:1/3/2013 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:I have now shipped two cars through ShipYouCarNow and in each case it has been an excellent experience. Isaac David was my customer service contact and he was informative, helpful, and easy to work with. I will, and have, recommended this car ship... [ More ]
    Poster:James Walker
    Date:12/18/2012 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommend!
    Review:Very Professional, Reliable and Great Rates too! Thank you Isaac! I was nervous about the whole process but everything went smoothly. Isaac at ShipYourCarNow was very reassuring and was available 24/7 to answer my questions and concerns. The car w... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin H.
    Date:12/12/2012 12:33:00 PM
    Review:The driver was very professional and curteous. The Dispatcher also was extremely professional and curteous and the cost was very fair. We had no problems at all. [ View ]
    Poster:T J
    Date:12/9/2012 9:00:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent shipper for my motorcycle
    Review:I found Ship Your Car Now via a Google search when I needed a fast turnaround to get a motorcycle picked up and shipped. I had never done this before and was a bit apprehensive about process, communication, possible damage, etc. Kerry walked me thr... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Howe
    Date:12/6/2012 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: shipment of my car
    Review:I needed to ship my new car from NY to Texas.I called many companies and recieved quotes from others. "Ship my car now" did a outstanding job.Miah Park was extremely professional and told me everything would be perfect. Miah was correct!!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Martin Giuffre
    Date:12/5/2012 5:49:00 PM
    Subject: Camry Shipped from FL to CA
    Review:I filled requests in 4 internet sites for shipping a Toyota Camry from FL to CA. Next day I got calls from about ten different companies and quotes by email from each one. I wasn't expecting such a response. This company was one of the lowest quotes... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel S.
    Date:12/4/2012 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: OUTSTANDING
    Review:Ship Your Car Now brokered a deal to ship my car from the Pacific to Atlantic coast. I was extremely skeptical of using a broker, but found I had no choice. Fred Mills at Ship Your Car Now picked up the phone every time I called and provided me w... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelly
    Date:12/4/2012 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: My Car shipping experience
    Review:I am highly satisfy with Ship Your Car Now LLC, Company did excellent job ,they picked my car on time and delivered on time without any damage. I appreciate their commitment !! [ View ]
    Poster:YASHPAL SINGH
    Date:11/29/2012 10:13:00 PM
    Review:Ship your car now was recommended to me by a friend. They did a great job and I would use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Blaine P.
    Date:11/28/2012 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Stress!
    Review:I was impressed with the initial service and contact, however Ship Your Car Now was guilty of something of which I believe there is no excuse - they hired a driver with inadequate insurance. I researched the trucker they hired, the trucking company'... [ More ]
    Poster:Ross Gregory
    Date:11/28/2012 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Truck shipping
    Review:Was very happy with the service fast shipping. As soon as I got a quote, they were able to ship right away. They even delt with the rude potato head from Idaho for me AAAAAAA++++. [ View ]
    Poster:Danny DumasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/22/2012 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:No complaints at all! Both the people who took my request and Chris who handled the process were very good. Driver got the car there in 2 days. No damage and car was clean when it arrived. [ View ]
    Poster:VC Burton
    Date:11/20/2012 7:30:00 AM
    Subject: KRISTINA'S SILVERBOO
    Review:Issac served us with excellent & prompt service and his co-workers who aid him with my transport was also eager to provide outstanding service. The driver who picked up my car was thorough, polite and got the car to our destination in a timely m... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristina Marie
    Date:11/19/2012 6:18:00 PM
    Subject: Raymond Joseph did what he said he'd do!!!
    Review:There's not much I can say besides the fact my transport with Raymond Joseph was the easiest experiance I've ever had. All of his information was correct, he answered all of my calls, and I basically felt like he was MORE than happy to help me. Great... [ More ]
    Poster:Gamlet Beglaryan
    Date:11/18/2012 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my truck Michigan
    Review:Ship Your Car Now was fantastic. From the moment I called and spoke to Tony, I knew this was the company I wanted to go with. I had about 5 companies I was going to call, and actually only called one additional company. There were no comparisons. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara W.
    Date:11/14/2012 10:45:00 PM
    Subject: Performance review
    Review:Did what they said they would do. Every time I emailed them they responded. I had no issues with them and would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Daryl Blasberg
    Date:11/9/2012 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Car Shipping Company!
    Review:I would definitely use this company again. Very thorough, easy to get in touch with and on time. The best rates I have received. [ View ]
    Poster:Michelle
    Date:11/8/2012 11:39:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Three Inoperative Cars
    Review:I was at first skeptical about dealing with this company especially when I was given a low quote. I explained to the representive Isaac about the condition of the three inoperative cars to be transported. Isaac was very helpful in matching my needs w... [ More ]
    Poster:JOSEPH PEZ
    Date:11/8/2012 2:42:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Transport-58 Ford Skyliner
    Review:Everything went better and quicker than I expected. The cost was reasonable and the company stuck with its original estimate, The carrier vehicle l was outstanding and I was really impressed with the driver and his assistast. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerald Boykin
    Date:11/7/2012 6:44:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport TX-CA
    Review:Very pleased with this brokerage service, they are quick to locate drivers for the vehicles and negotiate fair prices with the driving service. I've been happy with Tony's service and have now used Ship Your Car Now for about 10 cars. On a recent veh... [ More ]
    Poster:Geoff Maze
    Date:11/5/2012 7:38:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW OF CAR SHIPPING
    Review:I USED THE INTERNET TO GET A QUOTE. THEY WERE THE FIRST ONES TO CALL ,WITHIN 10 MINUTES. THEY HAD MY CAR ON THE TRUCK TRAILOR WITHIN 2 HOURS AFTER I TALKED TO THEM. MANY QUOTES CAME LATER AND ALL WERE MORE EXPENSIVE. KIND AND HONEST PEOPLE.... [ More ]
    Poster:JOE ARKO
    Date:11/2/2012 8:53:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:Very professional, honest service from pricing to delivery. Preston made the calls to make sure everything went smoothly. I found working with Shipyourcarnow to be very easy from my perspective. All companies should operate like this. Great serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Titus
    Date:11/1/2012 9:20:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now
    Review:When I purchased a vehicle in Connecticut living in Florida, I thought the dealership would help assist getting it to me with a reputable company that they work with on a regular basis. Well, that was not the case, they could not get a transport comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Car Nut
    Date:11/1/2012 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I have used Ship Your Car Now for five car transport trips between Brewster, Cape Cod, Massachusetts and Henderson, Nevada. It is nice to be able to call Jay Woessner and have him take good care of me. After the first trip he has all the information ... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy Arnold
    Date:10/31/2012 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: fair transport
    Review:shipment went as planned. The driver was on time and delivered on time. i just wish the drivers were a bit moe professinol with their communations [ View ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:10/31/2012 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: comments
    Review:I was uncomfortable letting my car be delivered by a company thru internet. My representative was very reassuring, and answered all my question, including what to do if my car never gets to its destination. Felt reassured. Driver was on time to pick ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nita D
    Date:10/30/2012 11:03:00 PM
    Review:- Honesty on how system works and what to be concerned with/expect as a customer in all phases. - Continual follow-up - never wondered what was going on with my scheduled dates (pickup/transportation/delivery). - No surprises - aware of the cost fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim Grcevich
    Date:10/28/2012 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 Mustang
    Review:This is the best experience that I have ever had on shipping anything. All people were extremely professional. Everything went excactly like they said it would. I would highly recommend this company to ship any vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Tim Olive
    Date:10/25/2012 5:47:00 PM
    Subject: Custom Chopper Transport
    Review:Jay at ShipYourCarNow was nothing short of fantastic, from start to finish. Jay was polite and well versed on all things shipping, not to mention, he was honest about what he could do and not do as far as getting us a driver in the time window we nee... [ More ]
    Poster:Jessie Lucido
    Date:10/22/2012 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:Shipped our car from CA to TX. Picked up on exact day and had a great communication between us! Called us to let us know they were on the way. Told I was going to get dropped off mid next week, got delivered Friday early morning. Since they did call ... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:10/21/2012 2:03:00 AM
    Subject: AZ to AL Two SUV's Transported
    Review:Outstanding service. On time pickup for two SUV's. They would have been delivered in 3 days from AZ to AL but I couldn't get there fast enough to take receipt. Only minor glitch was that it initially was supposed to be COD, but it turned into COP (pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Tod
    Date:10/20/2012 10:00:00 AM
    Subject: 5 stars to Ship Your Car Now
    Review:I was looking for a company to ship my car to Katy Texas, I received a call from Preston Barta over at Ship Your Car Now He gave me a quote a little higher then some of the other companies. I went online to look at reviews and the other companies wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Tanya George
    Date:10/19/2012 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Texas to Jordan, Middle East
    Review:The vehicle was shipped from Fort Hood, Texas to Aqaba, Jordan. Initial contact with salesperson was very good and helpful, making the move sound straightforward. The salesperson was keen to stress that the reputation of the company was very import... [ More ]
    Response:We understand your frustrations, however please remember the following: Your vehicle was shipped via RORO. Per the documents and instructions as well as fmc regulations provided any vehicles shipped RORO must not contain any personal effects, the gas tank must be around 1/4 tank, and all locked compartments will be opened prior to vessel shipment. We maintained contact throughtout the process and no further updates were requested when destination agent was provided. Please bear this in mind if you do ship your vehicle again via RORO. We recommend shipping via container if you want to keep personal effects in the vehicle. Regrettably, we are not responsible for the loss of your items. Thank you for shipping via Ship Your Car Now. [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:10/19/2012 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Move from Nebraska to Florida
    Review:I went with this transport company after my conversations with Fred Mills, Senior VP of Enterprise Sales and in talking with several other companies I thought they were the best fit and he was very honest and worked with me in arranging this move. I... [ More ]
    Poster:R Boos
    Date:10/19/2012 9:06:00 AM
    Subject: Jaguar XK from CA to OH
    Review:Put in a request for quotes and boy did I get them. Many with lots of information and many without much. This was the 2nd time I've shipped a car, but the first time I arranged it myself. Initially a bit overwhelming, but after a lot of research, ... [ More ]
    Poster:PT in OH
    Date:10/15/2012 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Restored Faith!
    Review:I just want to compliment Gary and the Ship Your Car Now Company! Gary was very honest and knowledgeable. I told Gary about my nightmare with the moving company Colonial Van Lines, and that I was very apprehensive with trusting another company to shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Carlotta
    Date:10/15/2012 9:38:00 AM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7