View 156,450 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,451th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 7 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Price was more than quoted & took 3 days longer!
    Review:Was quoted a price of $550 for delivery within 48 hours, placed a $250 deposit down for reservation. When delivery company delivered the vehicle had to pay an additional $600, for a total price of $850. $300 more than quoted AND it took 3 days longer... [ More ]
    Poster:P Smith
    Date:6/7/2013 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time transport
    Review:As my subject says, this is my first time I have ever had a vehicle transported, everything went smooth, I did lots of research and went all over the internet and read lots of reviews and in the end I chose Ship Your Car Now LLC, there was no damage ... [ More ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:5/28/2013 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Highly recommend this company. They were able to pull off in 6 days what another company could not do in 2 months. THANK YOU,,THANK YOU,,THANK YOU, FOR THE WONDERFUL SERVICE. [ View ]
    Poster:Debbie Howell
    Date:5/16/2013 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: hauling cargo van
    Review:could not have went any smoother than this did! company was accurate with times and pricing was reasonable. was gunshy after being taken for $200 by another transport company. I commend this company and the driver for excellent service and would reco... [ More ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:5/12/2013 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience Shipping Car
    Review:Isaac was very helpful via email and telephone and could be contacted at all hours. Our driver, Carlos, was very friendly and professional, and he really cared about his job. [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel R.
    Date:5/10/2013 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Bad experience
    Review:I send my car (2003 Jeep Liberty) from Sterling Heights, Michigan to San Jose , Costa Rica. The USA part of shippment was OK, but in Costa Rica car was hold for long time because sambody not transfer money for ocean shipping company !!!! [ View ]
    Response:We are sorry to hear about the delay in your transport. We have looked into the situation and found that customs clearance and duties fees on the destination side was the delay. This is not part of the service we offer. You chose to use a customs broker and the customs broker delayed your shipment release. We are happy to hear that the car arrived safe and sound. [ view ]
    Poster:Czeslaw Szymczak
    Date:5/9/2013 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Thomas Reardon was great!
    Review:Thomas Reardon of Ship Your Car Now was TERRIFIC. If/When my company needs transport services again, I will definitely call him! [ View ]
    Poster:Nicki K.
    Date:5/7/2013 11:50:00 AM
    Review:I am extremely happy with this company!!! Ron you are the best! Will use this company for all of my transport needs! Open, honest and very friendly! [ View ]
    Poster:Renee Noflin
    Date:5/2/2013 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Very frustrating driver
    Review:If you have never had a car moved you are in for a very frustrating experience. The drive that moved my car was difficult to get a hold of and he NEVER made one schedules that he committed to. He was supposed to pick the car up on a Monday and fina... [ More ]
    Poster:RK
    Date:4/29/2013 3:16:00 PM
    Subject: International Shipping to Africa
    Review:Here is the story. I needed to ship a vehicle to Africa so I did a ground shipping to florida and from there a ROR to africa. The sales rep was the best you would every come across. He answered my questions and even helped out with areas of the ship... [ More ]
    Response:Mr Afolayan, We have researched the last correspondence with you and show that you were updated with sail schedule and a copy of the BOL and that you were quite pleased with the updates and customer service. We encourage you to contact our office to discuss if anything else can be done. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. [ view ]
    Poster:Toby
    Date:4/28/2013 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: SOOOO HAPPY!!!
    Review:I did a lot of research because I have never used a car carrier service before. Bought a car on E-Bay and had to figure out how to get it from New York to San Diego!! This company by far is the best. Customer service was awesome, answered all my ques... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:4/26/2013 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my motocyle
    Review:Mike was prompt with service and his quotes were accurate. If you need a reliable shipper, ShipYourCarNow is the best out their and will deliver what's promised. I have used other companies to be given the bait and switch routine and up their price... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabe Gaona
    Date:4/26/2013 8:45:00 AM
    Subject: Pain-Free Service! Thank You!
    Review:Everything went perfectly! Thanks to Christopher Narcisse at Ship Your Car Now for excellent service and communication. I especially want to thank Ted Ely at Alexander's Liberty Farms, the transporter, for his excellent service and communication. Ted... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark
    Date:4/24/2013 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: THEY ARE JUST A BROKER -Horrible Experience=
    Review:I shipped a car from California to Missouri. I was going to fly out to meet the driver but we had a snow storm that closed the airport. I called 2 days in advance and was charged an extra $150 for rescheduling, even though I gave them 2 days notice. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ric
    Date:4/23/2013 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 Aurora delivery
    Review:I have been shipping cars for a long time. Maybe only 1 or 2 a year. I have NEVER been as pleased with a company like this bunch. The fellow Tommy kept in constant contact and the guy that delivered it on a Sunday was wonderful. It left on time and a... [ More ]
    Poster:Johnny Boose
    Date:4/22/2013 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Mercedes SL500
    Review:My experience with Ship Your Car Now has been the most stressfree business dealing that I have ever had. They did everything they said they would and even more. It certainly was a pleasure doing business with them and would recommend them highly to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Toni Citarelli
    Date:4/22/2013 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Truck Shipping from Columbus Ohio to Oman
    Review:I shipped my truck from Columbus Ohio to Sultanate of Oman in middle east. The shipping was very good. The truck was received in perfect condition. The delivery time was as expected. Also, every time I contacted the company for any news or updates, t... [ More ]
    Poster:Humaid AlghassaniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/21/2013 5:35:00 PM
    Subject: Very Easy...Very Uncomplicated
    Review:This was one of the easiest transactions I've done in a very long time. I originally conducted an online search for car transports. ShipYouCarNow was one of several which I contacted. Mike called me back immediately and calmly explained the proces... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed Torres
    Date:4/20/2013 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Third time and happy
    Review:The car was picked up on time and delivered as promised. Considering the distance involved in this trip, the time taken was understandable however I would have preferred it to have been faster. [ View ]
    Poster:rockish
    Date:4/19/2013 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Easy prcoess, great driver
    Review:This was a very good experience. The company kept in touch and let me know when the car shipped and the driver then kept me informed of the delivery status. [ View ]
    Poster:Holly Crothers
    Date:4/18/2013 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: EArly Delivery
    Review:Extremely professional and early delivery of my vehicle. I was very pleased. Excellent service! Mrs. Kathleen Lance [ View ]
    Poster:Kathleen Lance
    Date:4/17/2013 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Renewed faith in transport
    Review:Used a company with low rating (without my knowledge). Car arrived with cracked windshield and damaged arial. However, when car was unloaded, it was close to midnight, and I did not see the damage. I saw damage at 0700 the next morning, and the ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Lisa Bettencourt
    Date:4/17/2013 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Both the owner and the person who drew the vehicle were and friendly. Understood the urgency. Price was good, on time pick up and delivery. Car arrived without damage. [ View ]
    Poster:Venky
    Date:4/12/2013 1:34:00 PM
    Subject: '69 Chevelle
    Review:Ok, first things first. The car was located in about the most northern part of Michigan as you can get without being in Canada, and little did I know when I bought the car how difficult it would be to find a company that would work quickly and effic... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:4/10/2013 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I bought a car in Massapequa Park NY to be delivered to Memphis TN. If I had to do it over again, I would not. It was very difficult to find a truck since all the trucks are taking snow birds from Florida and are getting premium prices. Which, by ... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne Norton
    Date:4/9/2013 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: 1987 Mustang Delivered
    Review:I was given a 1987 ford mustang by my uncle in New Jersey, it had been parked for the past 20 yrs. and only had 16,000 miles on the odometer. I have a friend who owns a body shop and has a few cars delivered from up north, and the last 2 vehicles tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill Duhamel
    Date:4/8/2013 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Neither sleet nor snow...
    Review:Excellent service; no complaints. Paid a little extra to pay it all up-front. The experienced driver parked on the main road a block away to avoid bringing his car hauler into the smaller streets—thank goodness he did that; that made the pick... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:3/29/2013 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!!
    Review:I called Miah up and she got right to work. She was very honest, polite, and upfront. She did everything she could to get me what I needed at the price I wanted in a very timely and efficient matter! Will definitely be doing business with her agai... [ More ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:3/29/2013 12:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car was damaged
    Review:My car was damaged!,, tried to file insurance claim after 2 month of unreturned phone calls the insurance rep called me and mentioned that the carier never answered a phone ( PK Line) means : I cannot file the claim , means: I have to pay $500 worth... [ More ]
    Response:With any transport there is always the fear that damage could happen. In each and every case the carrier is fully insured against these unfortunate situations. We provided all insurance information for the carrier involved and we were informed that the damage to your car was not caused by the carrier. We encourage you to check with both the pick up and drop off contacts to see if perhaps the damage was caused prior to loading. Thank you again for using Ship Your Car Now. [ view ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:3/28/2013 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my Ford Bronco
    Review:I had a excellent experience working with Mike . Mike had a driver available in two days of my call. This Co. Is very prompt , courteous , professional and exceptional service. I will use this service in the future and recommend them every chance I h... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruby Muarco
    Date:3/25/2013 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: actual destination
    Review:This car actually went from Maine to Abu Dhabi, by way of Bayonne, New Jersey, and arrived in perfect condition on the date that Rich Lawson identified. Rich explained everything very carefully and with a great deal of patience. The over-the-road... [ More ]
    Poster:N. Olsen
    Date:3/21/2013 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: ShipYourCarKnow
    Review:It took me over two months to fine ShipYourCarKnow. Actully they found me. Robin Thomas call me and said I hear you are trying to ship a car from Ohio to Texas. I was very nasty with her and I said yes but what makes you better than the nightmare... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat Brown
    Date:3/19/2013 8:33:00 AM
    Subject: Broken Carrier, found new one immediately
    Review:I needed 2 company vehicles transported across state lines to another office. Our original pick up date was scheduled for Monday. I called the carrier and was told it would be pushed back to Tuesday. By Wednesday, we found out that the carrier broke ... [ More ]
    Poster:JH
    Date:3/18/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:great professional service. Enjoyable to work with. No issues whatsoever. Fred was very professional, timely and patient. Would re-use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jerome
    Date:3/15/2013 7:40:00 PM
    Subject: unbelievable
    Review:i was outrageously skeptical about buying a car in PA and shipping to CO. I got high quotes from everyone, including Ship Your Car Now, but they were able to find a driver to deliver it to Denver at an unbelievable rate. The car was inspected upon ... [ More ]
    Poster:sharon
    Date:3/15/2013 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Maryland to Calif Move
    Review:I recently was in a bind because I was leaving Maryland on short notice. I called Isaac and told him my situation. Within 45 minutes he had a carrier located and a scheduled pickup time within 2 days of the phone call. The shipment was flawless an... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry F
    Date:3/15/2013 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing how easy it was!
    Review:The shipment was excellent. The driver was very responsive and good at what he does! William was great at communicating and made the process seamless. Will definitely use Ship Your Car Now again if I need to in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:Kelley McDonald
    Date:3/14/2013 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and switch
    Review:Took a deposit to move my car the. Raised the price the. Never showed was told they needed a few more days and would not refund the money unless car was stolen or owner dead. Moved out of state and could not wait. Continued to raise prices and threat... [ More ]
    Response:We strive for 100% customer satisfaction and in this case were not able to meet the stringent time table involved. The carrier in place cancelled and the customer had a deadline to meet. We are sorry that the situation was not handled the way the customer would have expected and we have refunded the reservation payment. In addition, we are glad that we were able to speak about the situation and wish you well in your future transportation endeavors. [ view ]
    Poster:John s
    Date:3/12/2013 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Shipped to California
    Review:After dealing with another transporter for four weeks with no success, I called Ship Your Car Now on a Tuesday. Within two hours, they had dispatched my vehicle to a driver. My vehicle was picked up the following Saturday morning and delivered in C... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul Auten
    Date:3/10/2013 7:07:00 PM
    Review:Shipped car from NYC area to LA. Miah, our rep, was on top of all the details and made it very easy for us. Able to switch quickly (without changing pickup day) from open to enclosed transport when we changed our order. Car got to us earlier than ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich S.
    Date:3/6/2013 4:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great!!!
    Review:Great, They did exactly what they said they would do. It was a very reasonable cost. I would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Deb Tucker
    Date:3/5/2013 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:I went in this thinking this was going to be a complicated and expensive project and they made it simple and answered every question that i had and went out of there way to save me money and time. [ View ]
    Poster:roger dakari
    Date:2/27/2013 11:28:00 AM
    Review:An overall great experience. I would use Ship Your Car Now for any future auto transport needs. Isaac David responded to all questions timely in fact he returned emails immediately. The price was exactly what was quoted and the car was picked up a... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcia
    Date:2/24/2013 7:41:00 AM
    Subject: Exceptional Service
    Review:My entire experience with this service was very, very positive. Gary gave me advice, told me what to expect, explained the process and was very helpful. Then, they delivered on their promise in a timely fashion. They picked up the boat and deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:Connie Lewis
    Date:2/20/2013 7:46:00 AM
    Subject: MY DAMAGED BMW 323 Convertible in transport!
    Review: I couldn't believe what was said in the reviews that I've read since my car was shipped. This was not my experience in the least with this company! I shipped my car with them because of what I read. However, it's not what I experienced. I've had ... [ More ]
    Response:We are sorry to hear that your vehicle was damaged in transport. We have followed up with the carrier and are happy to hear that they have compensated you for the damage of your vehicle and that the two drivers in question were terminated by the carrier of record on your transport. [ view ]
    Poster:Otisa Roth
    Date:2/16/2013 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: Super fast Pick-up and Delivery
    Review:Did everything they promise and I was able to ship some belongings in the truck and they werent touched. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED [ View ]
    Poster:Dominique Worthen
    Date:2/14/2013 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job Issac
    Review:Ship Your Car Now - Issac is the best! Had my car picked up within days of our conversation. My first round of going through a broker trying to find a company to transport a Subaru from Virginia to Montana was quite nerve racking. So many qoutes,... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann Bagley
    Date:2/14/2013 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Miah from Shipyourcarnow
    Review:I have consistently used Shipyourcarnow to ship my car back and forth for the past 2 years and they have been very professional and knowledgeable. Particularly Miah was a great help in customer service. She informed me of the transport industry and g... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:2/13/2013 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:thank you for providing transportation the service was great ,we will use you again if the ne great bed arises have a great day sv [ View ]
    Poster:sari v
    Date:2/9/2013 12:15:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transport beetween IA and NY
    Review:I have shipped several cars with Ship Your Car Now and have been very satisfied with their service and their reliable carriers. They have always tried tro get the best price and carrier. My vehicles have always arrived on time and without incident. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich Garner
    Date:2/8/2013 3:08:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7