View 152,771 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,772th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 5 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Good job
    Review:My vehicle was picked up on time and was delivered a day earlier than it was scheduled. The driver was awesome, he contacted me every step of the transportating process until my vehicle was delivered. Kudos. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris KwakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:100% satisfied with the performance of Ship Your Car Now. It was handled in a timely fashion, the customer service representative, Mr. Ortiz, was professional, and the correspondence was cordial. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:John Rees
    Date:8/11/2014 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The transport of my vehicle was done in a timely manner. I am 100% satisfied with shipyourcarnow. The driver was very friendly and kept us updated all along. I have used shipyourcarnow before and I am glad to have chosen them again. [ View ]
    Poster:KG
    Date:8/7/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The driver was awesome and stayed in contact the who time. I will def use them again and or refer to anyone transporting [ View ]
    Poster:Ey HoustonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Tony Nunez, Awesome Distributor... He got me my car scheduled without a hitch. A++++ service goes to ShipYourCarnow.com... I was able to get my car to the Car Max ahead of schedule and the shippers waited for me to arrive. Fantastic Service. Thanks!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:8/5/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Price
    Review:By far the best deal out there for shipping my car. The $400 I paid was $125 less than the next closest quote. The average price from other shippers was about $560. I was skeptical at first when Tony gave me the quote because a couple of other shipp... [ More ]
    Poster:J Small
    Date:8/5/2014 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Tony Nunez
    Review:Tony was diligent about responding in a very quick time, regardless of day or evening, weekdays or weekends to secure transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:8/4/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Review:Communication was easy and I always received an immediate response. Chris was knowledgeable and the driver was very accommodating with the delivery. The price was in the ball park of the best offer. I had one offer slightly lower , but they did not s... [ More ]
    Poster:Georgia Cambell
    Date:8/4/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Moving a fire truck
    Review:I needed an old fire truck moved. It has a water tank on the bed of the truck and it's just bigger and heavier than your standard move. The move was from a rural part of Mississippi to a rural part of Maryland. From the time that I started the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:8/1/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of my Lexus from Brea to Ann Arbor
    Review:I was amazed at the speed at which it was picked up and delivered. I wasn't expecting delivery for 2 more days, hence didnt get the cashiers check ready. lucky it was in the day time when banks were open. I am very happy they contacted me when they s... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry P
    Date:7/31/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely satisfied
    Review:I am extremely satisfied with the service provided. Everything right from the pick up to delivery was done in such a perfect manner that I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you so much [ View ]
    Poster:Kunal sharma
    Date:7/31/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Review:Tonya Keck was excellent. She was honest, upfront and prompt in her responses. I had a great experience and will seek out Tonya again if I need to ship my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Robby
    Date:7/31/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Finally a transport company that delivers
    Review:After almost 2 weeks of getting the run around from 6 different companies to transport my newly purchased vehicle from PA to CA, I was at my wits end and literally looking to book a flight into Pittsburgh, driving the 73 miles to Windber PA and embar... [ More ]
    Poster:Norman Dillard
    Date:7/30/2014 7:07:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Review:Great service all around! Shayna was excellent in explaining every step and made us very comfortable with choosing this company! Thank you so much!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Vanessa Gallego
    Date:7/30/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service
    Poster:Vanessa Gallego
    Date:7/30/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Review:Erick put us at ease and made sure that we were well taken casre of. The dates and prices he quoted were adhered to and we really appreciate the service we received. [ View ]
    Poster:Nation1961
    Date:7/30/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Tony was prompt with his replies either by phone or email. If I had a question and it was a weekend, I still got my answer. The price quote was competitive and there were no hidden fees or charges. If I ever ship a vehicle in the future, I would cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Ron DeViso
    Date:7/29/2014 5:21:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely recommend
    Review:Everyone was very flexible and did a great job communicating with me. Tommy kept me well informed and was straightforward. The transport guy, Homer, was great too. They got my car here in a timely fashion. No damages or things missing; just very dirt... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:7/28/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: ship your car now moved my $150 g turbo porsche perfectly
    Review:I called for a great estimate and wow.got the best pricepout the of 50 carriers who called me..from Tonya at ship now But the sevice was perfect from price to pick up to courtesy to professionalism Flat bed took my turbo porsche lake a baby to PA... [ More ]
    Poster:Louis lanier
    Date:7/27/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation.
    Review:My cars were shipped on date the company said and I received the cars within 24 hours. Great job. I was given an order number and was told when my vehicles would be picked up. I received them quicker than I thought I would. [ View ]
    Poster:Charles Flanagan
    Date:7/25/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Comany/Shipper Review
    Review:Small deposit and COD is an excellent buyer protective measure which is offered by this company. In less than a week the full transaction was executed from initial request to delivery in an up front professional manner. Shipper was accomodating to... [ More ]
    Poster:John Collier
    Date:7/25/2014 1:17:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 GMC pick-up
    Review:Erik was very helpful ! a great knowledgeable person on staff, great company for auto transport. Thanks Edward Marshall [ View ]
    Poster:Edward Marshall This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2014 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: car move
    Review:this was my second time using shipyourcarnow.com , ron bronson is aces!! easy to reach, great communication, car was picked up on time and delivered on time, I paid for an open carrier and got an enclosed carrier for the same price, the driver was th... [ More ]
    Poster:shaun
    Date:7/22/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Erick Bleicher @ Ship Your Car Now
    Review:Ask for Erick Bleicher when you work with Ship Your Car Now. This was my first time shipping a car and I heard some real horror stories. Erick put me at ease and made this process very easy. I am very busy running a business and do not have time fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Jordan. Z
    Date:7/18/2014 12:27:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Reliable Simple
    Review:The car was picked up on time and delivered next day. Was very simple. Car was picked from Michigan from my friends house and it came next day in Austin. [ View ]
    Poster:UDAY ACHARYA
    Date:7/15/2014 8:50:00 PM
    Subject: Long haul car transport
    Review:Dealt with Michael Ortiz and he worked hard to find me a carrier. The price was very close to quote so that is a big plus. After deposit, the driver got in touch with me and told me he could pick car earlier up. We met a mutually convenient place and... [ More ]
    Poster:Sunil
    Date:7/14/2014 12:58:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport available
    Review:After trying to deal with other companies for the transport of my vehicle I decided to go with ship your cars now. Mike Bonney was very knowledgeable and knew how to get my vehicle transported efficiently. He was very honest and nice to deal with. H... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry Barker
    Date:7/14/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:After being being sucked into a lowball offer by another company who kept giving me the run around about why my car wasn't being shipped, I submitted a more open bid after two weeks of my car being on the lot and racking up rental car fees in Califor... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:7/14/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfied customer
    Review:Garret did a great job, the driver was good though not good on scheduling time and keeping people informed. [ View ]
    Poster:Sue Egan
    Date:7/13/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Commendation for Car Transport
    Review:After adding up the cost of delivering a car to our daughter ourselves, we decided to try an alternative. We received quotes from several transport companies and Ship Your Car Now was very reasonable. The service was very good from beginning to end... [ More ]
    Poster:Eileen Libock
    Date:7/13/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Erick Bleicher. Shipyourcarnow.com
    Review:I want someone to take note of an excellent front linesman you have..his name Eric Bleicher..I got screwed by another company. several weeks before they promised me they could transport my sons truck to texas from fishkill ny.signed the contract pai... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:6/30/2014 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:I gave this shipment a good score despite it being late and damaged, and that is because of Mike Bonney. He has great customer service, a great attitude, and will help you with any issues you have to get them resolved. If you use ship your car now, a... [ More ]
    Poster:Brady
    Date:6/30/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Review:Stop looking, thisis the best. Price was right, pickup and delivery was super fast. Dealing with William was a pleasure, all my questions and concern, were taken care of. [ View ]
    Poster:Martin LAROThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2014 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now
    Review:Transporters Picked up my car was very pleasant on time. Delivery to Atlanta Georgia on time excellent service. My contact person Mike Bonney was very helpful explaining shipping information to me, walking me thru completing my online signature sign... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon Mayfield
    Date:6/29/2014 4:06:00 AM
    Subject: Minor issue
    Review:Overall good service. Very courteous and responsive staff with the exception of truck company dispatcher who always sounded as he just woke up or high! The car was picked up on time and delivered a day early in perfect condition. Price was in line wi... [ More ]
    Poster:victor S.
    Date:6/26/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Corvette Transport
    Review:Mike Bonney with "Ship Your Car Now" is top notch! Mike was extremely helpful in getting a vehicle from Houston to Odessa, and a second vehicle from Odessa back to Houston on time and in perfect condition. I woul reccommend Mike to anyone l... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Price
    Date:6/20/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Very Happy
    Review:I have shipped many cars and this company was by far the best I have ever used!!! I will always use this company from here on out. Timely, professional,with a high end car!! [ View ]
    Poster:Jeanine Cumiskey
    Date:6/19/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Michael's quote
    Review:Michael contaced me seconds after putting in a request for a driver. His quote was first and best. He was easy to contact and got back to me very quickly. I will be saving his number for when my mom sends her car down or if my daughter needs to se... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan
    Date:6/19/2014 1:31:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job?
    Review:I appreciate the timely effort on this pick up. There was an accident and it was un expected and the service was precise and very good. I thank you for all your help and it went very good. Kevin Buckhalton Office operations Manager [ View ]
    Poster:Caraxs.comThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/18/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping experience
    Review:Shipper was ahead of projected schedule. Very professional and without any issues. Vehicle was in good shape without issues relating to shipping. Would definitely use again and will. Bill Schumpert [ View ]
    Poster:William M Schumpert
    Date:6/12/2014 7:34:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped 4Runner
    Review:I handled the shipping of my daughters 4Runner from Massachusetts to St. Tomas USVI. The experience was very good and Mr. Rubin Milstein the Director of Operations professionalism and can do attitude was outstanding. Garlon D. Jackson, CMSgt , USA... [ More ]
    Poster:Garlon Jackson
    Date:6/12/2014 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Avoid this company at all costs. Read entire review for your own good
    Review:Hah! Pride themselves on integrity and honesty? My reviews have been removed under the claim that I intended to review a different company. That was after I received a call from a manager at shipyourcarnow.com asking me to take down my review; when I... [ More ]
    Poster:sam
    Date:6/11/2014 12:20:00 AM
    Subject: Great company to use for shipping your car
    Review:I shipped both my cars with Ryan's company from Virginia to Denver. I was informed the entire time on the pick up and the drivers were very nice and polite. Ryan was quick on my order to get a driver lined up I would use Ryan again for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:Eric EntlichThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/7/2014 7:09:00 PM
    Subject: Worst experience ever
    Review:I usually never leave reviews because I just don't find the time for them but I had to sit and write this one. After much searching of different transport companies I chose Ship Your Car Now to ship my car from Washington state to South Carolina. Des... [ More ]
    Response:I am completely shocked by this review. To know that a consumer would leave such incorrect information after receiving such excellent treatment is quite disappointing, horrible, and shows how quickly an individual will go out of their way to hurt another person or business when their unusual demands are not meet. Let me explain. The day Keilah speaks of when she said she could not reach me was 05/11. As we all may know this is mothers day. She literally called me four times in a row at 10am est on mothers day. I happen to be eating breakfast with my mother when she called. On the fourth call I became very panicked and thought there was an emergency. I quickly answered the call and it was Keilah on the other line. She told me that the driver did not call her yet and she could not reach him on the phone. Despite what she says we provide every customer with their drivers contact info. I told her that her pickup is on 05/14 and reminded her that drivers call 24 hours in advance. To appease her I conference called my driver. He answered rather quickly. He went on to tell me that it was 6am there in Washington and he was just waking up, that explains why he did not answer when Keilah called. He said he would call her on the 13th and set up a time with her. On the 13th the driver and I called Keilah. He set up a time with her and she seemed very happy. Delivery was to take place on the 23rd, 9 days after pickup. On the 23rd the driver called me and said Keilah was not cooperating with payment. I contacted Keilah and asked her what was wrong. She said that the $775 she originally agreed to pay was now, conveniently, not a fair price. I told her that, unfortunately, it was too late to negotiate the price...she already agreed to the price and the contract has been set. I went on to tell her that I am always more than happy to negotiate the price on my customers behalf, but that could only be done when we book the order. She eventually paid and the vehicle was released. This past Friday, Keilah called me again. She still felt pretty strongly that the $775 was too much money and she demanded I refunded her $175. I told her that this was not possible, the transportation was already completed. Her last words before she hung up on me was, and I quote, "You don't want to give me a discount, watch what will happen!" Now, yesterday, she left this review and it truly is quite disappointing. If you read all of my reviews you will see all of my customers are very happy with the service I provide. Nonetheless, I do not hold any resentment towards Keilah. Keilah, best of luck in your future shipments and have a wonderful week! [ view ]
    Poster:Keilah
    Date:5/31/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORTING MY CAR FROM CALIFORNIA TO VIRGINIA
    Review:Shayna Rayboy was my contact with "Ship Your Car Now". I had a lot of questions and wasn't certain hust how to proceed. Shayna was very helpful and pleasant and relieved me of all my concerns. The driver, Tony was also especially help... [ More ]
    Poster:M. English
    Date:5/15/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: 1974 Plymouth Duster
    Review:Rubin picked up my order and was able to locate me a driver from a complicated location to get to in the small town of sophia west virginia, i was very pleased with the service bill underhill [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:5/12/2014 10:03:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Mr. JD
    Review:I have shipped two cars thru Ship You Car Now. Mr JD helped me both times. He also help me with the payment for my granddaughter car. My granddaughter was attending Alcorn University, Mississippi. I did not want her to have cash monies on her, Mr JD... [ More ]
    Poster:Gus Scott
    Date:5/12/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: 10 Stars!
    Review:This company stood out from the rest. When other carriers took days to let me know the day of pick up, these guys came through and picked up my vehicle the next day and delivered 1 day early! Communication was key. They communicated from start to del... [ More ]
    Poster:Mario M.
    Date:5/5/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Company
    Review:I contacted Ship Your Car Now and they found me a driver in a matter of hours. I had been waiting weeks to get my car moved by other companies. Thank you Christina for helping me get my 1987 Chevy Corvette moved! [ View ]
    Poster:craig
    Date:4/30/2014 4:45:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport from Puerto Rico
    Review:my vehicles were picked up in Puerto Rico, not Florida, PR was NOT a choice in your drop down!!!...The procedures to ship a vehicle out of PR are very complex but Ship Your Car Now provided detailed steps with contact info to get the proper inspectio... [ More ]
    Poster:alex honig
    Date:4/29/2014 1:56:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7