View 146,346 Reviews on 3,511 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,347th Review now!
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
2200 N Federal Hwy #206
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Year(s), 2 Month(s). Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Call Jay @ 954-642-1350
    Review:I am a dealer and have been using Jay for over a year now. He provides great customer service and always is accurate with his pricing. Definitely recommend anyone to use Jay and Ship Your Car Now. [ View ]
    Poster:Connie
    Date:1/22/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Florida
    Review:The car was picked up on time and arrived earlier than the estimated arrival date. We were extremely happy. Shayna was most helpful from the initial contact, provided a complete overview of the shipping process, and the car shipping industry in gene... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:1/15/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Would give 5 star but lower due to vehicle not picked up as promised
    Review:I would like to give this company 5 star rating for the service but i am giving it a 3 star because the vehicle was not picked up on the date/time i was promised. Car was supposed to be picked up on 12/10 at noon but when i called the driver/trucking... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:1/14/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Our Vehicle
    Review:This was our first experience with shipping a car. We shipped from Indiana to California. I was very nervous, however, Tom was very helpful and was very assuring that it would be ok. The cost of the transport was reasonable. There was no damage ... [ More ]
    Poster:Connie Weber
    Date:1/14/2014 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Dont Do It
    Review:Do not use this company. I trusted this guy Danny Schriver to ship my vehicle to California. We had arranged for my vehicle to be picked up on or around the first of this year. I dropped of my vehicle at a safe location which cost me 30 dollars for ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Richardson set up this order on 12/28/2013. One thing we express to every customer that sets up an order between Christmas and New Years is that drivers are with their families and that pickup of their vehicle may take a little while. Typically drivers start shipping again the week after New Years. Unfortunately, this was the case with Mr. Richardson. We called him on 01/08/2014 to inform him we have a driver for him. This was the first time he told customer service he had been trying to get in touch with his rep Denny for a while and wanted to cancel. Denny, unfortunately, had a family emergency with his wife and was out of the office for quite a while. We have a customer service line that customers are instructed to call for any questions or concerns. Either Mr. Richardson either decided not to use the customer service line or he was not aware of it. Either way there was mis-communication on our part and Mr. Richardson's part. We sincerely apology to Mr. Richardson for any inconveniences this may have caused him and we always strive for excellence in customer service and we appreciate his feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:1/13/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Town and Country Van
    Review:Ron Bronson was the first person to contact me after searching on line for a carrier to ship my Town and Country van back to Michigan from Naples Florida. Ron was very professional and the car was picked up and delivered when he said it would be. I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Irvin
    Date:1/9/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Unauthorized post
    Review:After dealing with another broker for my Jeep to be transported from Ca to Wa. I was made aware that Ship you car now posted a bid on "my behalf" even though I never talked to the company. I did not correspond to the company while looking... [ More ]
    Response:We did not put in an order for Mr. Christie. We only have a quote for him. He never booked with us and never signed a contract, therefore we would not be able to post him on the dispatch board. Perhaps he has us confused with another company or the other broker he DID book with was having a difficult time assigning a driver and instead of taking the blame they pointed a finger at us. Either way we apologize on behalf of the car shipping industry for any inconveniences or frustrations he incurred during his transport experience and we wish him the best of luck in his move! [ view ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:1/2/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle relocation
    Review:Shayna Rayboy is a professional. She is quick to respond, very well versed in the service she offers, she is polite, witty, and totally results oriented. She found a driver for my relocation within days, and actually offered a better alternative fo... [ More ]
    Poster:David W Huba
    Date:12/30/2013 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:Shayna Rayboy made my vehicle transport experience an easy one. She answered all of my questions and kept me informed the entire time. My Jeep was delivered quickly and thanks to Shayna's great service it was a fast and stress-free experience. I now ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:12/24/2013 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT PRICE! GREAT SERVICE!
    Review:I was in need of last minute transport. I spoke to Shayna who was great and made me feel comfortable enough to entrust "Ship Your Car Now" to move my car from TX to VA. Last monday I scheduled pickup on weds (just 2 days). I was able to a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich B
    Date:12/23/2013 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Just wanted to let you know the service was better than expected. Except of some confusion about when the vehicle would be picked up everything went like clockwork. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:12/23/2013 2:41:00 PM
    Review:After calling around and getting quotes, Jay treated me very professionally from our first conversation. A reputable driver was secured very quickly. Two experienced drivers picked up the car when they said they would and handled "her" with... [ More ]
    Poster:Clara G
    Date:12/20/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of Vehicle
    Review:I was very much satisfied with the overall transaction and delivery of my 72 Mercedes 350SL. My contact was very informed and kept me informed as well. I had a very pleasant experience and would use the same again. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry M
    Date:12/11/2013 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Needed to bring a car from Clovis to Bakersfield. After a quote of over $800 from a towing company, a friend gave me a number from the internet. Figured it couldn't hurt and gave them a call. My initial contact was friendly and very helpful. They ga... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorrie
    Date:12/7/2013 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: Car
    Review:I had no issues with the company. They did tell me I would get 24 hours notice before picking it up which didn't happen because they picked it up the next day. No issue there. The transporter told the person who was expecting the car that they could ... [ More ]
    Poster:SamanthaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome job
    Review:I was skeptical to be honest. I wasn't sure if my car would get damaged, if it would be late, or if it was even "legit." But Mike was there throughout the process. Extremely pleased with the service. I got my car (shipped from Boston MA... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:12/3/2013 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job - Illinois to Mass
    Review:Ship Your Car Now has done a fantastic job. Most important about the correspondence with them, is the honesty.. I worked with Shayna Rayboy and she is fabulous. She answered all the doubts and also explains the problem or issues before hand. She foll... [ More ]
    Poster:Prateek
    Date:12/3/2013 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:I am a repeat customer that would only use Isaac David, he not only excels in performance he also cares. [ View ]
    Poster:RICHARD DINOVITZ
    Date:12/2/2013 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: JD Klein 954-300-2614
    Review:I put in a request online for quotes for shipping my dads truck from California to Louisiana and JD Klein at Ship your car now LLC was the first call and quote I received. He followed up with me on many occasions from start to finish. He was polit... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelley Uritz
    Date:11/27/2013 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: fast service
    Review:hired a company to move my classic car from new mexico to tx and after two days of getting the runaround I contacted mike bonney from ship your car and he had a truck there within the hour, I got my car delivered in 1 day, great service. will do busi... [ More ]
    Poster:ernie
    Date:11/20/2013 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Call JAY WOESSNER (954) 642-1350
    Review:We've been using Ship Your Car now for about 2-years shipping vehicles south for the winter months and north in the spring. Pricing is has been competitive. Pick up and delivery has been scheduled promptly. We have been completely satisfied and hi... [ More ]
    Poster:MMorganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Upstate NY to CA
    Review:Very good experience. Final price was actually $92.00 less than quoted. Shana arranged for a dual leg transport, with a very short layover in Burbank, while car was switched to local CA carrier. All happened as she described. I would certai... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:11/13/2013 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Criminals and Thieves
    Review:This was an international shipment so some of the questions above do not apply. Randle Ferrari hounded me for six months after I made first contact with him. I was thinking about shipping my car to the UK from the US because we are here for work temp... [ More ]
    Response:We here at ship your car now are deeply disappointed at the inaccurate presentment of facts. Not once has this customer ever been spoken to in an unprofessional manner. Countless times Lessandre Kenkel and her husband John Kenkel were abrasive, antagonistic, and aggressive. We merely presented information to them and they argued with us every step of the way. As the customer puts it, the nail in the coffin had nothing to do with a phantom policy. Mrs Kenkel desired to ship a vehicle with a lien against it by a USA bank. In all instances, these vehicles require a marine minor damage insurance policy which Mrs Kenkel refused to purchase. Once it was explained over ten times about how it works, and the policy was secured and the bank green lighted the shipment both Lisa and her husband began an onslaught of calls and emails accusing ship your car now of thievery. The policy was cancelled upon their request, which is in writing and the vehicle still shipped unbeknownst to the lien holder. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. This customer refused to follow any rules or procedure in this process. Going forward we wish Mr and Mrs Kenkel all the best when they ship the vehicle back to the USA and find out that yet again all the same procedures are required. [ view ]
    Poster:LHK
    Date:11/12/2013 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I had a broker.... Mr Parker didn't think My Broker he could ever get it done that cheap as to the quote of 400.00 so he took it on his own self to take over this other guys Deal and double the price as to where he could have the business..Lowest fo... [ More ]
    Response:We certainly appreciate any feedback, but lies and distortions of the truth will not be tolerated. Terry was a fake customer, whom we identified as a dispatcher for Magnum Auto Transport, this is a distasteful and immature attempt to libel our good name. [ view ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:11/7/2013 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping attn: Tommy Reardon
    Review:Tommy ..at Ship Your Car Now LLC is one of the most sincere people I know in this carrier business...I was pressed for time and a former carrier was to pick up a day before and decided he didn't want to wait 3 extra hours..I immediately started stres... [ More ]
    Poster:J.R.
    Date:11/6/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: job well done
    Review:Shipping my wife's "baby", her 2000 Jaguar, to a new home was an emotional decision. The car was going from SC to CT. Due to health problems, we had to abort our drive up and trust someone else to take the car. With great trepidation we... [ More ]
    Poster:Neal Todd
    Date:10/16/2013 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:WOW!!! THIS ALL HAPPENED SO FAST AFTER TALKING WITH MIKE FROM SHIP YOUR CAR NOW. THE CAR WAS PICKED UP AS PROMISED AND DELIVERED AS PROMISED. THE PRICE WAS GOOD AND SHIPPED IN AN ENCLOSED CARRIER FROM FL TO ILLINOIS. I WAS SKEPTICAL AFTER TALKING ... [ More ]
    Poster:barb smith
    Date:10/15/2013 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:I just want to say I was really happy with the shipping of my Impala. Isaac was great to work with and they are honest, prompt and dependable. My car was in great condition when it was delivered. I would definitely use Ship Your Car Now if I ever nee... [ More ]
    Poster:Wilmer Sweigart
    Date:10/14/2013 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: would use again
    Review:This was an awesome experience after a very bad scam was leveled on me by another company by the name of Transport Relief LLC who scammed me out of 300 and did not even come close to what was promised.... i felt like a fool... when I explained this... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim Ries
    Date:10/9/2013 11:24:00 PM
    Review:I needed to transport a 1965 MGB from Ohio to eastern Pennsylvania. After contacting another transport company, based mostly on price, I soon found out that I'd made a big mistake. They wanted my credit card info up front, didn't return my e-mails,... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich Storm
    Date:10/7/2013 11:59:00 AM
    Subject: First Time & Great Eperience
    Review:I was looking for various quotes online and "Ship our Car Now" was just another company for me till JD gave me call. Since, I was first timer, I was completely clueless how to ship car, what are nitty-gritties of this work and to be honest... [ More ]
    Poster:Pushkar Ravi
    Date:10/7/2013 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:Thomas Reardon and the team that delivered our car......lived up to their name. It was picked up in Texas the next day and delivered on Sunday night ahead of schedule. Awesome job to all. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff Brown
    Date:9/30/2013 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: horrible customer service....
    Review:This is the first time that I was going to transport my vehicle with this company. I spoke with JD Cline about transporting. He gave me a quote of 800.00 to start with and told me my vehicle would be picked up around 7 day's or so. After 2 week's and... [ More ]
    Response:Sherri, thank you for your response. We apologized to you multiple times and sent you a $100 VISA gift card to pay for the difference, than as a last ditch effort, we shipped your car for free. In any event, we are sorry we let you down. We do appreciate your feedback, and we hope that you can understand how losing $800 out of our pocket might be enough to satisfy the ill will you have towards our company. [ view ]
    Poster:Sherri
    Date:9/30/2013 3:47:00 PM
    Subject: Accuracy
    Review:I had a tight timeline for getting my vehicle to where it was going, and Shayna made it happen. Shocked, blown away, and unbelievable come to mind. If you have a deadline, they'll meet it. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Gene Stark
    Date:9/20/2013 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Service from Oregon to Florida
    Review:I was very happy with the service. Was always able to promptly contact the company with any questions. I had a question on the delivery time and was also able to reach the driver directly. [ View ]
    Poster:Elena Rosado
    Date:9/13/2013 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 2500LT Suburban
    Review:I must say, I had a very pleasant experience with Shayna Rayboy of Ship Your Car Now. I was very nervous in having my vehicle transported from Maryland to California. Shayna, got in done in 3 days. She was a true professional! Her quote was accurate,... [ More ]
    Poster:Elda
    Date:9/9/2013 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: A good car shipping company
    Review:Awesome!!!! Ship your car now is a very good car shipping company!! JD is very helpful and he knows how to take the worry out of shipping a vehicle across the country!! Will use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Sue
    Date:8/24/2013 10:10:00 AM
    Review:This was my first time ever to transport a vehicle. My daughter had to relocate for a job to Connecticut and needed her car quick. I did lots of searches and read a lot of horror stories. William was informative. The car was picked up quicker tha... [ More ]
    Poster:Carole F
    Date:8/13/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I could not be happier with the service Shayna provided for me at Ship Your Car Now. She was efficient and thorough, explaining details and anticipating questions. The whole process was effortless and I will both use them again and refer to others.... [ More ]
    Poster:Satisfied Customer
    Date:8/12/2013 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: What An Experience
    Review:Ship your car now is a great business to deal with. First time using them and will use them again. I shipped my car across the country. Deal with Tommy! He is upfront and does not try to hustle you like these other companies. Just be realistic and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Crunch Time
    Date:8/7/2013 11:55:00 PM
    Subject: They take the money from the card without the authorisation
    Review:Matt long said he would charge my card after I confirm him by replying him back by signing the electronic signature. but he charged the card though I did not send the confirmation email. I did not schedule a pick up with them as he said he cannot as... [ More ]
    Response:This review is completely unfounded. This quote ID is just a quote and was never charged nor assigned to a truck. [ view ]
    Poster:SS
    Date:8/7/2013 4:32:00 PM
    Subject: Believe here when she says.......
    Review:I recently bought two vehicles from the internet. I had free quotes on the auction site that were inaccurate due to a wrong description. I went on line and got 10 different quotes from one site and they were all over the place price wise. Bigger pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Russell
    Date:8/7/2013 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Never again
    Review:I had a Mercedez picked up in Texas and delivered in Oregon. I paid an extra $500 for an enclosed delivery. The bottom line - it was delivered "open" , trashed and a dent on the trunk. Shipyourcarnow would not assume any responsibility a... [ More ]
    Response:This is a very unfortunate situation Mr. Daggett. The transport was setup as an enclosed transport from TX to OR. When the contracted carrier ATLANTIC DELIVERY showed up to pick up the vehicle, they had an enclosed trailer. However, it appears that the carrier committed negligence on their part and transferred the vehicle to an open carrier. Looking at this order it happened back in December of 2012 and we provided all the FMCSA info as well as the insurance information for the carrier ATLANTIC DELIVERY LLC. If you still need help pursuing the responsible carrier we will be more then happy to assist. [ view ]
    Poster:duane
    Date:8/6/2013 3:56:00 PM
    Review:Shayna Rayboy is the one to call at Ship your car! When I tell you that she keeps a promise to you, she truly does and you also have to believe me when I tell ya! Shanya you are the Best and will never forget how Wonderful you were to me and keeping ... [ More ]
    Poster:ShawnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/1/2013 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect Shipper!
    Review:Incredible shipper! I had two cars to ship, gave me a very fair price of $1,200, and worked with me all the way from my initial contact with them until the cars arrived. My car move was complicated by selling/buying a new house and a temporary layove... [ More ]
    Poster:Duane
    Date:8/1/2013 10:19:00 AM
    Subject: 06 Ducati
    Review:Shipment went very well ! bike got here within the promised delivery window. Issac was very eager to help. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dave Kreider
    Date:8/1/2013 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Glowing Review - Really
    Review:This was my first transport experience and it was not going well with the company I had selected. After wasting a considerable amount of time Mike at Ship Your Car Now took over for me and squared everything up promptly. He got the job done in less t... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul M.
    Date:7/31/2013 3:32:00 PM
    Subject: My Feedback
    Review:I have shipped a few cars, or my firm has shipped my car when I have been relocated. This was the fastest ever, and Shayna Rayboy's service was outstanding. I am making this positive feedback since I did not expect this car shipment to go so well. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:7/28/2013 1:03:00 PM
    Subject: ShipYourCarNow
    Review:Ryan was prompt, courteous, and helpful. The details of the move were explained in detail. Any questions I had before or during the move were addressed. I could always reach Ryan or when not immediately available, received return phone calls from ... [ More ]
    Poster:Walter Maxwell
    Date:7/25/2013 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT SHIP A BOAT WITH THIS COMPANY!!
    Review:I am a salesman and representative with a boat company and I hired ShipMyBoatNow.com to have a boat shipped to Mexico for a customer and it was nothing but a nightmare dealing with this company. Gary Hamblin was my point of contact and was very p... [ More ]
    Response:Ship your car now entered into an agreement to ship a 2013 Premier Bounty Water Sky Deck Boat from Elk River, MN to Progresso, Mexico. The transport was handled by Nick the salesman employed at Riverview Sports. We settled on a price and began the shipment. During the process, Nick was very helpful and open to all the feedback we, Ship your car now, provided about the transport for the boat being purchased by his customer. When the boat was finally ready for pick up, we scheduled a pick up to bring the boat and trailer to the port. At this point, Nick became very antsy about the shipment, and called asking what was going on. We provided all information he required, and gave every assurance that the boat transport was being handled. Nick called the shipping line to gain more assurance, and this is where the entire transaction became confused. Nick called the shipping line and told them he wanted an update and said the boat was shipping from texas to mexico. We had already secured the best possible price for Nick at Riverview sports and this shipment was to depart from Florida. When Nick told the shipping line it was Texas, they rerouted the transport to Texas and billed ship your car now $1500 EXTRA dollars. This bill was a direct result of Nick bypassing the broker that he was dealing with and calling the shipping line directly and changing the transportation details. We are deeply disappointed that this happened and had to eat all the additional costs involved to ship this boat. We were able to mitigate the damage from $1500 to $1000, but this is still a $1000 loss caused solely by Nick at Riverview Sports. We caution anyone that deals with Nick to be careful as he will go around you at any cost and not take any responsibility for his actions. [ view ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:7/25/2013 11:21:00 AM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6