View 162,732 Reviews on 3,723 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,733th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 11 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Thank you!
    Review:Courteous & Professional Company. I received my car sooner than expected (AZ to IL) in the condition it was picked up as. The cost involved for shipping was lower than most transporters & no hidden fees! S & S Transportation driver was ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Peggy G.
    Date:10/8/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Rating!
    Review:Very good experience. Daniel Golden was most honest and patient during the complete process. I would use Ship Your Car Now again and would recommend this company to a friend. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry RoddyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2003 Harley davidson
    Review:This is one if not the best shipping company's I have ever used. The price was right and the people were fantastic! I contacted them on a Friday at 5pm, the had my bike picked up and on it's way the next morning. I met the driver (Ivan) Monday am for... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: TRUCK DELIVERY
    Review:THE VEHICLE WAS PICKED UP AND DELIVERED IN A VERY PROFFESSIONAL AND PROMPT MANOR. ALL THE PERSONEL I DELT WITH WERE VERY COURTEOUS AND HELPFUL. THE PERSON DOING THE HAULING WENT OUT OF HIS WAY TO MAKE EVERYTHING GO PERFECTLY. I WOULD RECCOMEND THIS C... [ More ]
    Poster:RICHARD HALLThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/7/2014 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The transport driver called to keep us informed of his time schedule. Was very cooperative in meeting us for the delivery. He was fast, efficient and very professional. Would definitely use this company again if the need arises. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathy GudgelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/6/2014 3:08:00 PM
    Subject: 69 Firebird
    Review:After get screwed over by Initial Logistics I only had 24 hr to have a 69' Firebird Convertible picked up. These guys made it happen. They work fast and honest. Driver was very professional and took great car of the car. I will use this company e... [ More ]
    Poster:Brent
    Date:10/6/2014 12:48:00 PM
    Subject: Best Customer service
    Review:Shayna Rayboy Exceeded My Expectations And Helped Me Transport My Vehicle! Her customer service Id wonderful!!! She's very help and answers all of your questions! Shayna Rayboy is a wonderful, you wouldn't be disappointed with her services [ View ]
    Poster:VanteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/3/2014 6:47:00 PM
    Subject: exceptional customer service
    Review:Fred was exceptional to deal with. I have never shipped a car and did not have a lot of confidence. He walked me through the process and demonstrated the utmost professionalism. We spoke several times. He is a great addition to your team and certainl... [ More ]
    Poster:Janet WynkoopThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/2/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Bentley Continental GT Speed
    Review:I have had numerous poor experiences having vehicles shipped with other carriers. Bill was the first person with whom I spoke and really made the deal simple. Their pricing was right in the middle of the range of quotes, but the professionalism with ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric M
    Date:10/2/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from Pa. To Colorado :)
    Review:From start to finish I was very pleased with service, the price, and customer service. Driver was very nice. Easy drop and pick up. I would use them again for sure. Keep up the good work. [ View ]
    Poster:Kathy DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/1/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment to Germany
    Review:I shipped my Toyota Rav4 together with a camper trailer, from Long Beach, CA to Bremerhaven, Germany. Randle Ferrari did an excellent job with coordination and advice. The shipment involved multiple carriers/firms, so it was no easy task, somewhat co... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Melton
    Date:10/1/2014 8:46:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding service!
    Review:I have shipped cars and boats with these folks and they are always very professional and deliver what they promise. I highly recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:ron schmidt
    Date:9/29/2014 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche Transportation from IL to CA
    Review:The representative was a pleasure to deal with and she followed through on all her commitments. The car was picked up on time and then delivered on time in excellent condition. I would definitely use Shipyourcarnow.com again. [ View ]
    Poster:Dominic K
    Date:9/27/2014 4:17:00 PM
    Subject: "DON'T HESITATE- USE THIS COMPANY"
    Review:Ship Your Car Now- Daniel Golden- 561-504-2653 - I was nervous and overwhelmed with trying to get my NEW vehicle from Oklahoma to Florida. After spending a few hesitating minutes talking to Daniel, I recognized he was professional and knew wha... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:9/25/2014 7:53:00 PM
    Subject: 2 1955 Fords from TX to VA
    Review:A towtruck was needed to load cars in Texas, and unload in Virginia. Was not expecting that in Texas, but I knew I would need a towtruck in Virginia.I thought the trailer had a winch. There was virtually no damage, only rubbing from a hold down strap... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Comer
    Date:9/24/2014 4:10:00 PM
    Subject: Classic Car Haul
    Review:My contact, William Lemonier, was friendly and knowledgeable. There was no high pressure selling, just answering of my questions. A driver was dispatched to pick up my vehicle the same day I called. The car was delivered bright and early on the day i... [ More ]
    Poster:DaveGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/24/2014 12:06:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang Transport
    Review:My transport was $650. The company called &set up the transport.Then notified me of the exact day we had-first available was our pick up and delivery since we were approximately 4 hours away from pick up.The Transport driver was excellent-had the... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy SmolinskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: ++++AAA
    Review:Thomas Reardon, the sales/dispatcher for Ship Your Car Now, called me shortly after I requested a quote to ship my car from Austin Texas to Needham Massachusetts. THomas was courteous, honest, and knowledgeable about car transports and made me feel ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Derbonne
    Date:9/23/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: 5th Wheel Transport
    Review:The original price quoted was a fairly competitve price. However, once Isaac began searching for confirmed prices, the quote was the lowest of all the brokers we contacted. We gave a window for pickup and delivery and both were met or exceeded. An ex... [ More ]
    Poster:DaveThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Review:From the time we decided to have our sons car moved from Milwaukee to St. Paul so our mechanic could work on it, the costumer care was unbelievable. Eric and Chritopher were in contact with us throughout. Once the driver s had a date set, they we're ... [ More ]
    Poster:KelleyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/23/2014 9:49:00 AM
    Subject: Classic Car Transport
    Review:If you ever had the necessity to ship a vehicle than one can understand that brokers promise you the stars; knowing well that you are a statistic on a board. In my case I was offered several shipping concepts and with various pricing, all of which ... [ More ]
    Poster:Biff DeMartino
    Date:9/17/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME!
    Review:Erick was extremely helpful and very professional and got the truck moved quick, on time and on quote. Even dealing with a couple hiccups, Erick was great and the driver was awesome. I was well informed through the entire process. I would definitely ... [ More ]
    Poster:Heather
    Date:9/17/2014 8:56:00 AM
    Review:Excellent Company highly recommended. My contact person Ron made several follow up calls, gave me his personal cell number and was very informative. I broke down in North Carolina at 3:00 AM. AAA wanted a charge of $3,800 to ship my car, this even... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben Fontanez
    Date:9/15/2014 10:39:00 PM
    Poster:Ben Fontanez
    Date:9/15/2014 10:37:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Very responsive, efficient, and honest. The latter seems to be in direct contrast to some of your competitors. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Carr
    Date:9/11/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of Civic hybrid
    Review:Service was great from pick up to delivery. The driver was in communication with the sender and receiver. Thanks, Alex for his excellent service. Gil [ View ]
    Poster:Gil
    Date:9/11/2014 6:01:00 AM
    Subject: The Most Impressive Experience
    Review:From beginning to end, each point of contact was extremely helpful, courteous, and honest. I highly recommend Ship Your Car Now, LLC for peace of mind at reasonable rates. My first point of contact was Dimitri. I was pleased to speak with a high... [ More ]
    Poster:Dee
    Date:9/5/2014 10:18:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent help when others failed at the last minute
    Review:Steve came through for us (even on a Sunday!) when our original carrier bailed out just a few days prior to our scheduled shipment. Our driver Jim was amazing, cordial, and on time for pick up and delivery. I would use there services again in the fut... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:9/4/2014 8:55:00 PM
    Review:I would ship my car with these guys again and have also given out recommendations to people who I know that are looking to ship a car. They were very honest in explaining how shipping a car works, which made me feel comfortable doing business with t... [ More ]
    Poster:Renee
    Date:9/4/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy
    Review:Daniel was very knowledgeable, straight forward and funny. I could tell right away he was about his business and getting the job done, which made me feel confident. The driver Bob was very polite, honest and reliable. In my opinion this company is t... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine JohnsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/4/2014 9:39:00 AM
    Subject: SHIP YOUR CAR NOW
    Review:Thought it would be a hassle finding and working with a carrier, Had No worries start to finish with SHIP YOUR CAR NOW ..... ! [ View ]
    Poster:Bob K.
    Date:9/3/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, efficient
    Review:I spoke to Erick Bleicher at Ship Your Car Now. I told him that I was flying in to an airport and needed my car waiting for me at a nearby storage lot when I arrived. He asked me to wait 15 minutes and then called back with a driver, storage lot, and... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruben
    Date:9/3/2014 4:22:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied Repeat Customer
    Review:This is my 2nd time using this companies service (previously called Magnum Auto Transport). They communicated the process up front, provided a good & fair price and delivered exactly as they promised. I am very happy I choose them. I've completed... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Hardy
    Date:9/3/2014 9:52:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Pick up and delivery was very smooth. No hassles the driver called and let us know the pick up time and he called an hour early also. Delivery was also the same. Over all it was an excellent transaction. Would highly recommend it. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Nithya Keshava
    Date:9/2/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 2013 Jeep
    Review:The gentleman that took care of our needs Was William Lemenior. He went above and beyond to get this doneon time. He arranged the pickup from NYC to Coloado And then the trucker picked up a new 2014 Jeep that had to be delivered back To NYC. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Ehrlich
    Date:9/2/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transporter
    Review:Great transaction, transporter was GREAT! He communicated on pickup time and then as he progressed toward the destination. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:9/2/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: MOTORCYCLE SHIPPING
    Review:I originally contracted Motorcycle Moving in mid July to ship the bike. It was supposed to arrive in Phoenix on or just after 8/11/14.They told me they would pick it up sometime between Wednesday 8/6 and Saturday 8/9. Two weeks after the bike was sup... [ More ]
    Poster:gregory smith
    Date:9/2/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Getting our daughters truck shipped to her college
    Review:Well, everything you read about the nightmares of shipping a vehicle are mostly true! I was lied to over and over again by multiple and even posted on Central Dispatch by company's I didn't give permission to do so. That is until I spoke to Tom R... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:9/2/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Review:No Fuss. No Muss. Did exactly what they said they would do for the price quoted. Driver was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Jill C.
    Date:9/2/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:I had talked to a couple different agencies. Jonathon seemed to be the most upfront and honest one of the bunch. I did not know what to expect with all the horror stories you hear. Jonathon held my hand through the whole process, and I am very thankf... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Zarse
    Date:9/2/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Tony was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was very responsive to my inquiries and provided good follow-up throughout the pick-up and delivery of the vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Carl Hawkins
    Date:9/1/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:From Devance's constant communication to Andrew's excellent service, this was a very successful and easy deal. [ View ]
    Poster:Rusty
    Date:8/30/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Classic car shipment
    Review:Mike Ortiz (ShipYourCarNow) was always quick to respond when I called. Answered my questions accurately. Driver was excellent at answering my questions, handled my classic car with care. I had one small issue on delivery (my problem, not the drive... [ More ]
    Poster:W. Lunceford
    Date:8/29/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped
    Review:Great service. Fast and reasonable. I called on a Thursday and I had my truck delivered Friday. I am pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Carson Ulrich
    Date:8/27/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience!
    Review:Isaac made sure I felt comfortable with every step of the transport process. I started searching for a company to work with in late july. Isaac was the first individual to contact me and he gave me an overview of the auto transport industry. He was v... [ More ]
    Poster:Leah Shirley
    Date:8/26/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Erick Bleicher- The first contact person
    Review:I was impressed with the first person that contacted me which was Erick. He explained everything to me and was very kind and helpful explaining to me the whole process. The pickup location for the vehicle was a little complicated, because it was t... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Toyama
    Date:8/22/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Overall positive experience
    Review:I don't usually write reviews but I thought I would for the phenomenally helpful Randle Ferrari. He shipped my lamborgini to Hong Kong from New York. A process I was so worried would be an incredibly daunting task but not for Mr. Ferrari . He kept t... [ More ]
    Poster:krystal kessler
    Date:8/21/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Review:Ship your car worked hard to get my order fulfilled and then once order was fulfilled, transport company was responsive and performed as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Clark Prothero
    Date:8/21/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered Early and perfact
    Review:I talked to a number of companies before choosing to work with Mike. He was able to address all of my questions, gave me good advice and reliable feedback. I explained to him that I had read the horror stories on the internet and wanted an iron cl... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Tick
    Date:8/20/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service, Excellent Carrier
    Review:Thomas Reardon from ShipYourCarNow.com was a lifesaver. We started with a different carrier who charged $75 less. It was a big mistake. We started panicking when we didn't hear anything from the guy. It was a good thing we didn't sign the contract. F... [ More ]
    Poster:Qun
    Date:8/20/2014 1:56:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7