View 148,154 Reviews on 3,534 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,155th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 3 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Ron Bronson from Ship Your Car Now was always kind and ready to help. The process was quick and precise. They were very helpful in getting our car shipped home. They were honest with the price quote. They don't try to tempt you with a low price a... [ More ]
    Poster:Susan Russell
    Date:4/10/2014 9:48:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:My broker, Mike, was very helpful and nice. I had time conflict with truck company, mike did his best to solve the problem. I called him and emailed him a lot, turn around was very quick and answered all my questions in timely manner. He took care o... [ More ]
    Poster:Janie Choe
    Date:4/8/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Poster:Janie Choe
    Date:4/8/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now
    Review:From start to finish this company delivered as promised. Michael was prompt, walked us through the process, and came through to the penny. No hidden costs and no surprises upon delivery. The driver was thorough, courteous and professional. If you are... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandra B
    Date:4/4/2014 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Honest Company
    Review:Garett Goodman helped me with every step of the process. He was more than willing to answer any of my questions or concerns at anytime. He was upfront and honest about the entire process. It was my first time shipping a car and the dates were very fl... [ More ]
    Poster:Nadia
    Date:4/1/2014 10:57:00 AM
    Subject: Great
    Review:Shipped remotely from Florida to California. Arrived early! Didn't hound me like the others, which was my initial reason to go with them [ View ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:3/31/2014 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service - CALL Ryan 9543002686
    Review:Got a dozen calls about this transport from different companies. A lot of these people were rude and pushy. Then I spoke with Ryan with ship your car now. He gave me a fair price and was very friendly as well as informative so I set the order up wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie Ramos
    Date:3/30/2014 11:19:00 PM
    Subject: 3 days past due.
    Review:The car was picked up 3/17/2014 and the estimated time of delivery was 3/27/2014 and as of 3/30/2014 the car still has not been delivered. Over this past week I have called and left several messages to the driver and ShipYourCarNow to get an update a... [ More ]
    Response:This review is just completely ridiculous. As you can see, most negative reviews have to do with delays on the drivers part. Delays are not something that we, Ship Your Car Now, have any control over. There are real conditions that drivers face, IE mechanical failures, weather issues, bad traffic, etc. This particular driver had a major medical issue and was rushed to the hospital for an emergency procedure. We informed Mr. Reyes of this on 03/27 as soon as we were informed. I am unsure why he left this review, or why he is majorly distorting the truth..and to know that another human being had to be rushed to the ER and still leave such a review like this because his vehicle was 2 days late is just completely absurd. Next time we will have our driver risk his life so you can have your vehicle delivered on time, Mark! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark R
    Date:3/30/2014 7:25:00 PM
    Subject: Will list your car even if you don't sign! BEWARE!!!
    Review:I originally talked to ShipYourCarNow when I was researching who to use to transport my vehicle. The final decision was made not to go with ShipYourCarNow but with another broker. The other broker explained to me how things work. To make it simple... [ More ]
    Poster:Vincent Villella
    Date:3/28/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: CALL MIKE BONNEY!!!!
    Review:I think it's important to give reviews especially for car transport which can be a very 'stressful' situation. From the beginning of my journey of searching for a company to ship my daughter's vehicle, I had a major headache. I didn't know who was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Winda Jones
    Date:3/19/2014 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Do Not deal with this broker !
    Review:WARNING !!! DO NOT DEAL WITH WWW.SHIPYOURCARNOW.COM There service is not reliable, there Customer service is very unprofessional. Specially Ryan Serpa Keep away from them they stole My money wouldn’t refund it And they were the ones that coul... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Alvarez has left a few major details out revolving around this situation. 1. This would have been the 2nd time Mr. Alvarez shipped through us. The first time he shipped the same vehicle from CT to FL. This time he was shipping back to CT. Not only that, but the first time he shipped through us the cost was $850. We gave him a preferred customer rate of $600 for this transport. So we are confused why he ever would ship through us a second time if "There service is not reliable, there Customer service is very unprofessional". 2. We had three drivers for this transport. He cancelled the first driver because it turned out the vehicle was not ready. The second drivers truck broke down. The third driver made it 5 miles away from the pickup location. The driver came across signs that said large trucks were not allowed. Please understand a driver spends a lot of money on gas and wouldn't get so close to the the pickup location just to cancel because he burns a lot of gas doing that. He called us and we conference called the pickup contact, Frank. Frank told the driver that the signs did not matter and to keep driving. The driver, not wanting to break any laws, told him that he could not. Frank said "doesn't matter to me, cancel for all I care" and hung up the phone. We then called Mr. Alvarez. He told us just to cancel it because he decided to have another driver go and pickup the vehicle despite agreeing to our driver already. He then demanded a refund or he would "blast us all over the internet". We continued to try to rectify the situation, however, Mr. Alvarez became very aggressive and hostile. His irrational behavior and unwillingness to work through this civilly is quite evident given his review on this website. Nonetheless, we wish him the best of luck with all future shipments. We strive for customer satisfaction and we appreciate him bringing his concerns to our attention. [ view ]
    Poster:Jose A
    Date:3/18/2014 3:49:00 PM
    Subject: Rating
    Review:Excellent service, prompt and professional. Any questions I had were immediately responded to and thoroughly handled. I would not hesitate to recommend Ship Your Car Now LLC.. Sincerely, Steve Kaiser P.S. Call Jay Woessner at 954-642-... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Kaiser
    Date:3/17/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: EXEMPLARY!
    Review:my 1st time using a transport service as I was looking for a very! specific vehicle that ended up being on the eastern side of the U.S mostly , During a long and varied search for the right one ( nearly two months ) , Mike Moss and his group were jus... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:3/16/2014 11:54:00 PM
    Subject: CALL Jay!!!
    Review:Outstanding customer service. Really good communication. Even tho there was a bad weather in the east coast when we wanted to ship the car, Jay had an update for us everyday with weather conditions, expected time when drivers would be available, etc... [ More ]
    Poster:Natalia
    Date:3/14/2014 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Great Reps
    Review:After submitting a request to transport my vehicle to me after a repair, I was contacted by Thomas Reardon of shipyourcarnow.com, and I recognized his professional status right away from his presentation to me over the phone. I chose to stick with hi... [ More ]
    Poster:Ben DavisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 7:13:00 PM
    Subject: Golf Cart Delivery
    Review:Tom Reardon was very helpful from our first conversation, and kept us well-informed. Our custom 1937 Ford Coupe Golf Cart was shipped in an enclosed trailer from The Villages in Florida to our home in Delaware in perfect condition, and at a fair pri... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve R.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company to work with.
    Review:What a life saver this company was. Tom called me in the morning and in the afternoon the car was picked up. Chris the driver came that afternoon and picked up vehicle and delivered right on time. Great company and people. I would def. recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:LMR
    Date:2/25/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Flawless Michigan To Mass. move
    Review:We moved two vehicles and had no trouble shipping and receiving them. There were multiple snow storms that hit us along the way and still the cars were shipped on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Jaganath
    Date:2/18/2014 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: strongly recomend
    Review:Rich Lawson was an excellent helper. i needed to move to my home country within 5 days in all of sudden. it was kind of emergency to me. so i was kinda panicky because i thought that i could not relocate my car soon with a reasonable price. how... [ More ]
    Poster:se jung cho
    Date:2/6/2014 9:07:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT.
    Review:Both Igor and Dennis communicated thoroughly. I warmed up to the idea of taking the bike early, so they met me just as soon as my ride dropped my home from the airport. Felt like a rockstar! Absolutely the best shipping experience I've had. [ View ]
    Poster:JC
    Date:2/3/2014 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: Car Damaged Driver insurance a jike
    Review:I hired them to move my antique car from MD to CA. I ship and receive 7-10 old cars and motorcycles a year so I'm very familiar with the process. The carrier they chose showed up 4 days late and failed to make pick up appointments on two occasions, ... [ More ]
    Response:As with all damage claims, a rigorous investigation is performed to validate the claim. After the insurance company completed its investigation, it was discovered that the vehicle had not suffered any damage whatsoever. This was verified with pictures from the carrier on delivery. Though not humerus, you can actually see the customer standing in the pictures trying to block the carriers view. This unfortunate incident has been reported and further investigations are being performed. [ view ]
    Poster:Garrett G
    Date:2/1/2014 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!!!!
    Review:My experience with shipyourcarnow was awesome. Mike my dispatcher was amazing. Anthony my driver was incredible he kept me updated on my vehicle in route. He was on time and met my every expectation. I will definitely use this company again for my tr... [ More ]
    Poster:crystal
    Date:1/31/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: A must avoid company.
    Review:I have a very bad experience dealing with the shipping company Ship Your car Now, Boca Raton, Florida. I wish no one endure this kind of experience. I strongly advise everyone to stay away from these car shipping companies Ship Your Car Now, Boca Ra... [ More ]
    Response:We take these reviews very seriously. After investigating the customers claim it was uncovered that that the customer was not overcharged on destination as customer originally claimed. The rate for destination charges was inline with 5 other destination companies that were surveyed to validate the customers claims. After presenting this information to the customer above he was very appreciative of the work done to both transport his vehicle and to validate a claim. It was also uncovered that the source of the supposed bad information was none other then a competing business for destination services in DUBAI. This source of bad information has been rectified. We certainly hope that the customer enjoys his vehicle in DUBAI. [ view ]
    Poster:Masood
    Date:1/24/2014 8:13:00 AM
    Subject: same issue like previous negative reviews
    Review:they are a third partners that means they are just organizers they have no actual shipping vehicles they just arrange for shipment through other companies. my shipment (motorbike ) supposed to be from California to saudi arabia, in close packing all ... [ More ]
    Response:I am not sure why you would say this was not enclosed shipment as the motorbike was picked up in Lathrop, CA via an enclosed trailer and brought to a warehouse in Gardena, CA. Then the motorbike was stored inside a warehouse and then loaded into a container. This container was brought to the port and sailed to its ultimate destination. This, by definition, is an enclosed shipment. As for the landing fees, these are called destination fees charged by either the country, port, agents of destination that are not part of the payment made. Please see attached terms and conditions contract which you signed prior to shipment. It clearly states that certain fees are not part of the quote and may be due on destination. Thank you for your business. [ view ]
    Poster:mohammed Qattan
    Date:1/23/2014 12:22:00 PM
    Subject: Call Jay @ 954-642-1350
    Review:I am a dealer and have been using Jay for over a year now. He provides great customer service and always is accurate with his pricing. Definitely recommend anyone to use Jay and Ship Your Car Now. [ View ]
    Poster:Connie
    Date:1/22/2014 4:35:00 PM
    Subject: Transport to Florida
    Review:The car was picked up on time and arrived earlier than the estimated arrival date. We were extremely happy. Shayna was most helpful from the initial contact, provided a complete overview of the shipping process, and the car shipping industry in gene... [ More ]
    Poster:Greg
    Date:1/15/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Would give 5 star but lower due to vehicle not picked up as promised
    Review:I would like to give this company 5 star rating for the service but i am giving it a 3 star because the vehicle was not picked up on the date/time i was promised. Car was supposed to be picked up on 12/10 at noon but when i called the driver/trucking... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:1/14/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Our Vehicle
    Review:This was our first experience with shipping a car. We shipped from Indiana to California. I was very nervous, however, Tom was very helpful and was very assuring that it would be ok. The cost of the transport was reasonable. There was no damage ... [ More ]
    Poster:Connie Weber
    Date:1/14/2014 10:24:00 AM
    Subject: Dont Do It
    Review:Do not use this company. I trusted this guy Danny Schriver to ship my vehicle to California. We had arranged for my vehicle to be picked up on or around the first of this year. I dropped of my vehicle at a safe location which cost me 30 dollars for ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Richardson set up this order on 12/28/2013. One thing we express to every customer that sets up an order between Christmas and New Years is that drivers are with their families and that pickup of their vehicle may take a little while. Typically drivers start shipping again the week after New Years. Unfortunately, this was the case with Mr. Richardson. We called him on 01/08/2014 to inform him we have a driver for him. This was the first time he told customer service he had been trying to get in touch with his rep Denny for a while and wanted to cancel. Denny, unfortunately, had a family emergency with his wife and was out of the office for quite a while. We have a customer service line that customers are instructed to call for any questions or concerns. Either Mr. Richardson either decided not to use the customer service line or he was not aware of it. Either way there was mis-communication on our part and Mr. Richardson's part. We sincerely apology to Mr. Richardson for any inconveniences this may have caused him and we always strive for excellence in customer service and we appreciate his feedback. [ view ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:1/13/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Town and Country Van
    Review:Ron Bronson was the first person to contact me after searching on line for a carrier to ship my Town and Country van back to Michigan from Naples Florida. Ron was very professional and the car was picked up and delivered when he said it would be. I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Irvin
    Date:1/9/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Unauthorized post
    Review:After dealing with another broker for my Jeep to be transported from Ca to Wa. I was made aware that Ship you car now posted a bid on "my behalf" even though I never talked to the company. I did not correspond to the company while looking... [ More ]
    Response:We did not put in an order for Mr. Christie. We only have a quote for him. He never booked with us and never signed a contract, therefore we would not be able to post him on the dispatch board. Perhaps he has us confused with another company or the other broker he DID book with was having a difficult time assigning a driver and instead of taking the blame they pointed a finger at us. Either way we apologize on behalf of the car shipping industry for any inconveniences or frustrations he incurred during his transport experience and we wish him the best of luck in his move! [ view ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:1/2/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle relocation
    Review:Shayna Rayboy is a professional. She is quick to respond, very well versed in the service she offers, she is polite, witty, and totally results oriented. She found a driver for my relocation within days, and actually offered a better alternative fo... [ More ]
    Poster:David W Huba
    Date:12/30/2013 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome service
    Review:Shayna Rayboy made my vehicle transport experience an easy one. She answered all of my questions and kept me informed the entire time. My Jeep was delivered quickly and thanks to Shayna's great service it was a fast and stress-free experience. I now ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris
    Date:12/24/2013 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT PRICE! GREAT SERVICE!
    Review:I was in need of last minute transport. I spoke to Shayna who was great and made me feel comfortable enough to entrust "Ship Your Car Now" to move my car from TX to VA. Last monday I scheduled pickup on weds (just 2 days). I was able to a... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich B
    Date:12/23/2013 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery
    Review:Just wanted to let you know the service was better than expected. Except of some confusion about when the vehicle would be picked up everything went like clockwork. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:12/23/2013 2:41:00 PM
    Review:After calling around and getting quotes, Jay treated me very professionally from our first conversation. A reputable driver was secured very quickly. Two experienced drivers picked up the car when they said they would and handled "her" with... [ More ]
    Poster:Clara G
    Date:12/20/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of Vehicle
    Review:I was very much satisfied with the overall transaction and delivery of my 72 Mercedes 350SL. My contact was very informed and kept me informed as well. I had a very pleasant experience and would use the same again. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry M
    Date:12/11/2013 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: service
    Review:Needed to bring a car from Clovis to Bakersfield. After a quote of over $800 from a towing company, a friend gave me a number from the internet. Figured it couldn't hurt and gave them a call. My initial contact was friendly and very helpful. They ga... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorrie
    Date:12/7/2013 2:09:00 AM
    Subject: Car
    Review:I had no issues with the company. They did tell me I would get 24 hours notice before picking it up which didn't happen because they picked it up the next day. No issue there. The transporter told the person who was expecting the car that they could ... [ More ]
    Poster:SamanthaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/4/2013 3:02:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome job
    Review:I was skeptical to be honest. I wasn't sure if my car would get damaged, if it would be late, or if it was even "legit." But Mike was there throughout the process. Extremely pleased with the service. I got my car (shipped from Boston MA... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:12/3/2013 9:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job - Illinois to Mass
    Review:Ship Your Car Now has done a fantastic job. Most important about the correspondence with them, is the honesty.. I worked with Shayna Rayboy and she is fabulous. She answered all the doubts and also explains the problem or issues before hand. She foll... [ More ]
    Poster:Prateek
    Date:12/3/2013 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding
    Review:I am a repeat customer that would only use Isaac David, he not only excels in performance he also cares. [ View ]
    Poster:RICHARD DINOVITZ
    Date:12/2/2013 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: JD Klein 954-300-2614
    Review:I put in a request online for quotes for shipping my dads truck from California to Louisiana and JD Klein at Ship your car now LLC was the first call and quote I received. He followed up with me on many occasions from start to finish. He was polit... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelley Uritz
    Date:11/27/2013 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: fast service
    Review:hired a company to move my classic car from new mexico to tx and after two days of getting the runaround I contacted mike bonney from ship your car and he had a truck there within the hour, I got my car delivered in 1 day, great service. will do busi... [ More ]
    Poster:ernie
    Date:11/20/2013 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Call JAY WOESSNER (954) 642-1350
    Review:We've been using Ship Your Car now for about 2-years shipping vehicles south for the winter months and north in the spring. Pricing is has been competitive. Pick up and delivery has been scheduled promptly. We have been completely satisfied and hi... [ More ]
    Poster:MMorganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2013 11:18:00 AM
    Subject: Upstate NY to CA
    Review:Very good experience. Final price was actually $92.00 less than quoted. Shana arranged for a dual leg transport, with a very short layover in Burbank, while car was switched to local CA carrier. All happened as she described. I would certai... [ More ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:11/13/2013 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Criminals and Thieves
    Review:This was an international shipment so some of the questions above do not apply. Randle Ferrari hounded me for six months after I made first contact with him. I was thinking about shipping my car to the UK from the US because we are here for work temp... [ More ]
    Response:We here at ship your car now are deeply disappointed at the inaccurate presentment of facts. Not once has this customer ever been spoken to in an unprofessional manner. Countless times Lessandre Kenkel and her husband John Kenkel were abrasive, antagonistic, and aggressive. We merely presented information to them and they argued with us every step of the way. As the customer puts it, the nail in the coffin had nothing to do with a phantom policy. Mrs Kenkel desired to ship a vehicle with a lien against it by a USA bank. In all instances, these vehicles require a marine minor damage insurance policy which Mrs Kenkel refused to purchase. Once it was explained over ten times about how it works, and the policy was secured and the bank green lighted the shipment both Lisa and her husband began an onslaught of calls and emails accusing ship your car now of thievery. The policy was cancelled upon their request, which is in writing and the vehicle still shipped unbeknownst to the lien holder. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction. This customer refused to follow any rules or procedure in this process. Going forward we wish Mr and Mrs Kenkel all the best when they ship the vehicle back to the USA and find out that yet again all the same procedures are required. [ view ]
    Poster:LHK
    Date:11/12/2013 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:I had a broker.... Mr Parker didn't think My Broker he could ever get it done that cheap as to the quote of 400.00 so he took it on his own self to take over this other guys Deal and double the price as to where he could have the business..Lowest fo... [ More ]
    Response:We certainly appreciate any feedback, but lies and distortions of the truth will not be tolerated. Terry was a fake customer, whom we identified as a dispatcher for Magnum Auto Transport, this is a distasteful and immature attempt to libel our good name. [ view ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:11/7/2013 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Shipping attn: Tommy Reardon
    Review:Tommy ..at Ship Your Car Now LLC is one of the most sincere people I know in this carrier business...I was pressed for time and a former carrier was to pick up a day before and decided he didn't want to wait 3 extra hours..I immediately started stres... [ More ]
    Poster:J.R.
    Date:11/6/2013 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: job well done
    Review:Shipping my wife's "baby", her 2000 Jaguar, to a new home was an emotional decision. The car was going from SC to CT. Due to health problems, we had to abort our drive up and trust someone else to take the car. With great trepidation we... [ More ]
    Poster:Neal Todd
    Date:10/16/2013 4:50:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6