View 167,277 Reviews on 3,786 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 167,278th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 2 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Review:Jay is the initial contact with the company and did an excellent job keeping me informed and answering all my questions. Daylyn was our driver. He was on time. Returned every single call and text and was on top of our entire schedule. He updated us a... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam
    Date:7/31/2015 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Thought I was being scammed..
    Review:We had a very unexpected transmission malfunction on the way to a family reunion from North Carolina to Ohio. We broke down just past the Virginia border and were told by a mechanic that our van would not make it back to NC. After some research, we d... [ More ]
    Poster:Alinna
    Date:7/31/2015 2:27:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Daniel was great and truthful. Everything was promised and the carrier was easy to contact and gave updates. Even got it to me a little early. I was nervous about shipping it but the whole experience was easy, truthful and the price was as promis... [ More ]
    Poster:Miranda
    Date:7/29/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience for first time buyer.
    Review:After researching and reviewing COUNTLESS carrier options for a short haul of a 1969 Camaro from Salt Lake City, UT to Reno, NV, I settled on ShipYourCarNow. The reasons: Consistently high recent reviews on this site (yes, they ALL will have negativ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kurt F - Reno, NV
    Date:7/27/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Change of Rate AFTER contract was signed
    Review:Good Afternoon, I shopped around and found this company called Dan my sales rep and had him set up a contract. After the original Quote of 400 dollars I was sent a contract and signed off for the deal for a pick up about 96 hours in advance. Wit... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard A.
    Date:7/24/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:If you are looking for an extremely reliable automobile transport company with excellent communication, please call Jeff at 953-300-2614. He will respond immediately to your phone calls and keep you informed about your auto during the entire trip to... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucille
    Date:7/24/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Broker, Awesome Company
    Review:Ship Your Car Now is, is, is, excellent!! First, I am a totally satisfied, uncompensated customer from start to finish. Tim Montgomery is your man for the job!!! He is polite, professional, educated, and a caring broker. My car made it from CO to C... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Estrada
    Date:7/21/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Broker, Awesome Company
    Poster:Jennifer Estrada
    Date:7/21/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: CAR DELIVERY
    Review:GREAT JOB PROFESSIONAL JOB DONE QUICK WASNT WORRIED AT ALL ISSAC MADE SURE I FELT ASSURED I WAS A PRIORITY CUSTOMER AND WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE [ View ]
    Poster:ANTONIO JONES
    Date:7/18/2015 3:28:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped GMC Sierra
    Review:Ivan and Garett were both very professional and sincerely seemed to love what they do. Ivan was pleasant throughout the transaction. We had an issue with missing gas upon delivery but Ship Your Car Now was not at fault for that in any way yet Garett ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mechelle
    Date:7/13/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: satisfied customer
    Review:This company was recommended by Sawgrass Infiniti in Tamatac, Fla. We contacted the company and made arrangements for pickup once the car was ready. The vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. The price was reasonable. The person that I dea... [ More ]
    Poster:James Johnson
    Date:7/10/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:Ship Your Car Now (SYCN) was highly recommended by the dealer. Contact made immediately. All transactions (Contract & Payment) performed online in a secure environment. Scheduled pickup on the day of my choice - 5 business days from contract sig... [ More ]
    Poster:DonL
    Date:7/9/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping company review
    Review:Excellent service provided by Ship Your Car Now. Patrick was professional, direct and very thorough in explaining the process, requirements, and delivery. Their driver, Kofi, was also the same way. I'll recommend and use them again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Jane
    Date:7/9/2015 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: becky peter
    Review:my experience over all with this company was great!!!!!!!!!! I had my pick up on time! delivery was right on time!. I had a flight to my daughters wedding and if I wouldn't have spoken to JOHN LANGLEY I wouldn't of have made it. all other companies w... [ More ]
    Poster:becky peter
    Date:7/8/2015 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: betty jones
    Review:I was very pleased with my service. I kept looking up different companies because I wanted the best price and my car to be on time to where I was going to! other companies where to high on price and didn't have the dates I needed. but I spoke to john... [ More ]
    Poster:betty jones
    Date:7/8/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: THE BEST TRANSPORT COMPANY IN THE WORLD !!!!!!
    Review:THESE GUY'S ARE THE BEST , I FIRST THOUGHT I COULD SHOP AROUND AND FIND THE BEST PRICE AND CHEAPEST . BOY WAS I WRONG ! I WENT WITH A LOW PRICED COMPANY BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A GOOD DEAL , AND MY CAR NEVER GOT PICKED UP , I PAID A DEPOSIT A... [ More ]
    Poster:JAY PARKER
    Date:7/8/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Review:Everything went like clockwork. The driver was very professional and friendly and accommodating . TWO THUMBS UP!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Steven Radeck
    Date:7/8/2015 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: For outstanding car transport chose Ship Your Car Now
    Review:I have used Ship Your Car Now four times to ship my daughter's car to and from school. The service from Isaac was outstanding and all the carriers were prompt and treated the car like their own. Isaac was the single point of contact from the start of... [ More ]
    Poster:S Carr
    Date:7/7/2015 2:20:00 PM
    Review:Delivered what was promised, Peace of Mind !!! I was shipping my car from St. Louis to upstate NY. One of my friend referred Tim. Professionally executed and communicated during the whole process. The car was picked up on time and delivered on time !... [ More ]
    Poster:Ramesh
    Date:7/3/2015 1:30:00 PM
    Subject: Tomas Reardon
    Review:Tommy Reardon was excellent. Great communication. Never waited more than a few minutes for a response. Will do business with again! [ View ]
    Poster:Matthew Roche
    Date:7/2/2015 5:46:00 PM
    Subject: Personal experience
    Review:I am pleased with the service provided. My main contact person was Tommy who was always available by phone to answer questions and promptly returned my calls. The dispatcher/driver was also very curtious and kept me up to date regarding my pick up an... [ More ]
    Poster:Lashondria CampThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 4:45:00 AM
    Subject: My Cobra
    Review:I was very happy using your company to ship my Shelby Cobra 427 to my door. The driver was exceptional and I enjoyed the conversation we had while getting out my car from the enclosed trailer. It drew some attention from some of my neighbors when h... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Burns
    Date:6/28/2015 12:10:00 AM
    Review:Iam extremely happy with the ron saphiro at ship your carnow,and how they handlemy car transport.Ron was there anytime I needed him ,I recommend this company for any vehicule transport you can reach ron saphiro at 5612573216. [ View ]
    Poster:Rodolfo
    Date:6/26/2015 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:ShipYourCarNow did an excellent job and I highly recommend them. Their customer service and follow-through were great. I initially tried a low baller and got nowhere. I ended up wasting two weeks. Isaac David knew the going rate and locat... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:6/25/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: ShipYourCarNow - Excellent Service
    Review:I had a very satisfactory experience in the transport of my car with "ShipYourCarNow." My work with the representative was professional and friendly. He promptly responded to all my inquires and requests. He got me an excellent price and he... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Fussell
    Date:6/25/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport Ill to Fla
    Review:Arranging the order was quick, efficient and well-priced. Truck driver, David, was friendly, responsive and punctual. Three minor points of contention: 1) Broker told us pick-up would be on Saturday, the driver called and told us he told the broker... [ More ]
    Poster:LK
    Date:6/22/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:The shipping company did a great job transporting my car from San Francisco to Louisville, KY. Since they picked up my car earlier than expected, they contacted me ahead of time so I can be ready. Although I would have liked them to pick up my car di... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie
    Date:6/19/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Ron Bronson
    Review:Ron Bronson from Ship Your Car Now is the Best! He understands your transportation needs, is timely with paperwork and has excellent customer service skills. If you need to ship your car look no further Ron Bronson is your man! [ View ]
    Poster:Corinne
    Date:6/17/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: happy with service
    Review:A little more expensive then the others but the others, never delivered the car. They had multiple opportunities and they never came this. Justin was the only one that got the job done. [ View ]
    Poster:rick olszewski
    Date:6/17/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Review:Excellent Service. I strongly refer my friends. Prices are cheap and the best. I will give 5/5. Just ignore bad reviews. [ View ]
    Poster:AMAR
    Date:6/17/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Was pretty nervous about shipping two cars to my new location, but the company really put me at ease by saying it will be a smooth transition. The driver showed up on time to the house, took a lot of photos of both cars then loaded up and headed out.... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerry
    Date:6/17/2015 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping.
    Review:Car was delivered as promised with no hidden charges or suprises. Very professional company to do business with. [ View ]
    Poster:Alan Jackson
    Date:6/16/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Ford F250 and Ford Focus
    Review:Steven was great. He made sure everything went very smooth. The driver was very nice and professional. We would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone. I am told there was a noticeable amount of grease on the front seat of the F250. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:6/14/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Such a Relief!
    Review:This happened to be the first time my parents and I to transport my car and I had a bad experience with Dynamic Auto Movers. I called a month in advance to have my car moved and my car was quoted to be $660 by a previous broker but he left the countr... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:6/13/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Professional service
    Review:I worked with Wayne Friedman, he was honest and straightforward about costs and fees. He found a shipper for my car in less than a week on an unusual route for me, and then got it to me a day early. I would absolutely use his services again and recom... [ More ]
    Poster:William Riley
    Date:6/12/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:I had a very bad experience trying to get pick-up information from Auto Transport 123 and contacted Thomas Reardon at Ship Your Car Now on very short notice. He was very accommodating and arranged to have my car picked up within two days of our init... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Leffer
    Date:6/11/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Review:Helpful customer service. Gavin took care of business! Driver was professional and knew route ahead of time. Vehicles loaded safely, strapped securely. Loaded a lifted 4x4 and 1966 tbird without a problem. Great company, saved phone number will us... [ More ]
    Poster:NavyDoc
    Date:6/11/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Victory Cross Country
    Review:Zachary talks fast but also delivers on his promises. My bike arrived a day early and in great shape. The driver was very careful of his cargo and even dusted "Pearl" off for me. Very satisfied with the entire process. [ View ]
    Poster:BR Strickland
    Date:6/8/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Review:I’m happy with the service of Jay Woessner from Shipyourcarnow.com who worked on my concerns/feedback and resolved them at a short notice. Appreciate your call and action. I will used the service again as my concerns has been taken care of i... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashish
    Date:6/6/2015 5:41:00 AM
    Subject: My long wait.....
    Review:Okay so this is purely about Shayna Rayboy. She was honest the whole experience and it was over a month from first contact until my car landed in port. Any question I had she answered honestly and did not hide things from me about the process or tell... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany Doss
    Date:6/2/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:Great service, great customer care. We appreciate the help from Jeff. Our car was loaded and delivered as planned. We would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Ioana
    Date:5/29/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Tim Montgomery
    Review:Tim Montgomery at ShipYourCarNow was an awesome person to deal with. Not only did he find me a diver in a very short time, he also was able to clam me down after I had put a down payment with a fake company. He gave great service. I will definitely u... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexandra
    Date:5/27/2015 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Dallas to Maine
    Review:I shipped my antique, in perfect condition, 1984 Mercedes SL 380 from Dallas, Texas to Belfast, Maine. As you will see from shipper reviews, picking a shipper can be somewhat hit or miss. I started off with a very competitive quote from ANOTHER com... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/23/2015 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Lotus from Seattle to Chicago
    Review:The transport broker emailed me soon after I made an inquirey. I was able to make arrangements to ship within hours of closing the deal. The pickup date was delayed one day, but I was called by the driver to let me know. Nine days later the driver o... [ More ]
    Poster:R Kopp
    Date:5/22/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Simple and Worry-Free
    Review:I was unsure how to get a vintage vehicle from point A to point B. With one phone call, the transportation was setup and Thomas Reardon took care of the details quickly at a fair price. The process was simple and worry-free. The on-line contract and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:5/22/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Satisfaction
    Review:Transporter was very easy to work with regarding delivery, any issues with costs, etc. Though delivery was earlier than I had specified, which was good normally but the fact I was out of town and the reason I specified a date range made it a bit mor... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:5/20/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Complicated made easy
    Review:The car we needed transported was over 400 miles away, inoperable, on a military base of all places. Our son deployed and did not have time to arrange transport. We were so far away- we initially thought we would have to drive to get this car. Mic... [ More ]
    Poster:Shari
    Date:5/19/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery 1969 Plymouth Barracuda
    Review:The delivery of my 1969 Plymouth Barracuda went with no issues. It was extremely pleasant on all fronts. Wayne Friedman was the ultimate professional. From the first time i talked with him, he seemed more like a best friend then business associate. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Dumbaugh
    Date:5/18/2015 4:54:00 PM
    Review:Steven Ashley was very professional, honest, and hard working. I would recommend in a heartbeat. My car was just as I had left it- mint condition! [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah J Halstead
    Date:5/17/2015 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: 5 star rating for Ship Your Car Now
    Review:If you plan to ship your vehicle, PLEASE request Jay Rappaport. He's absolutely amazing. He assisted me every step of the way. I swear, he literally lost sleep helping me ship my vehicle, that's how serious he took his job. He's a very hard worker an... [ More ]
    Poster:Brianna Hunter
    Date:5/16/2015 8:32:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7