View 160,957 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,958th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 10 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Superb Customer Service and Transport
    Review:To anyone who is new (like myself) to shipping a vehicle across the country, this company is without fault. From my initial contact arranging pickup, to meeting the transport driver, to my final thanks, this has been a completely satisfying transact... [ More ]
    Poster:WKDillahunt
    Date:4/20/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Tommy Took Care of Everything
    Review:Spoke to Tommy regarding shipping a 1978 Volkswagen Beetle from Chicago to California and he took care of everything. I explained that I wanted to the car shipped as soon as possible and it was picked up in less than a day by a very professional dri... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Soliday
    Date:4/9/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Reivew of transport
    Review:The entire experience was pleasant and efficient. Each instruction was clear and easy to handle via email and phone calls. When I was told what would happen, it did (for example...the driver will call you on this day to arrange the pick up time...t... [ More ]
    Poster:Michele Krize
    Date:4/8/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: I would not use this service
    Review:I spoke to Thomas at ship your car now. He advise me that the price would be $800 and that it would be pick up the next day but didnt hear from him 4 days later to tell me that Its going to be an extra $200.00. When I told him that He gave me a pri... [ More ]
    Poster:kenny mcc
    Date:3/31/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipper
    Review:Jody is good to deal with. He is experienced, knowledgeable, fair, honest. Everything went well. The driver/company that hauled our truck was great. Would call them again/recommend them to a friend. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin M
    Date:3/31/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Relocation from RI to FL
    Review:The fast, efficient, courteous, service that we received was fantastic. I cannot say enough about terrific, quality service received. James was amazing and covered every detail for company as well as customer. We will definitely use service again.... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacey
    Date:3/31/2015 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Customer Service
    Review:Great interaction with staff who were very responsive and courteous. Transportation for my Lamborghini was ultimately done by another provider due to an extremely strict timeline but I thought enough of ShipYourCarNow to write this review. Will defin... [ More ]
    Poster:Rocco DeVito
    Date:3/29/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was our first experience shipping a vehicle. I went on transport review and called "Ship your car now" talked to PHillip who was very knowledgeable about the procedure for getting the car transported to Michigan. It got here 3 days ear... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:3/22/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:Ron at Ship Your Car Now was great! He immediately gave me a quote and found a driver. I was able to confirm the price with the driver. Car was picked up and delivered very quickly. The driver stayed in communication with us and was very friendly... [ More ]
    Poster:Johanne
    Date:3/21/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 Caprice
    Review:been shipping vehicles for many years and this Experience was by far my BEST AAA+++ will do business in the future for sure Shayna Rayboy is an Excellent person to Deal with [Shayna Rayboy @ 561.948.2557] [ View ]
    Poster:ryan yzaguirre
    Date:3/16/2015 5:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Needed to have my vehicle in my possession in 6 days after contacting shipper as I was leaving the country. Wayne immediately took control and made it happen 2 days early, He gave me the feeling that I was the only customer he was dealing with. Follo... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:3/11/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Pricing
    Review:Quote was in line and comparable to many others I received. However..after agreeing to have the vehicle shipped the price went up twice. Over $100. I would have preferred sticking with my quote but a debit had already been charged to my credi... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:3/10/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car
    Review:I was very impressed with Ship Your Car Now LLC! They are a great company to trust with your car. The shippping cost was the most affordable I found, and the best customer service too. Before getting my car picked up, I realized I left my keys in ano... [ More ]
    Poster:AS
    Date:3/9/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Review:Pickup and delivery were on time. Excellent service, from the office folks to the drivers. I would recommend Ship Your Car Now to anyone that needs a vehicles transported! [ View ]
    Poster:Cory Vanlaningham
    Date:3/9/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Excellence
    Review:The customer service was great I had to find a different transport system at the last minute. The weather in Texas was awful the driver was on time and even text me the next day to tell me my car was there and the dispatcher met me on his off day t... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Phillips
    Date:3/9/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: 32 FORD CLASSIC ROADSTER
    Review:COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PLEASED WITH ALL THE HELP ON MY FIRST TIME HAVING A CAR SHIPPED CLEAR ACROSS COUNTRY IN 2 SNOW STORMS. ISSAC DAVID WENT BEYOND TO HELP ME, ALWAYS POLITE WHAT EVER TIME I CALLED. COULD NOT PRAISE ENOUGH. AND THE DRIVER OF ... [ More ]
    Poster:JILL WRIGHT
    Date:3/9/2015 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: transport of auto
    Review:Erick was prompt and professional. Initially I was concerned trying to find a transport company to ship a rare and expensive car (enclosed) to Montana in early March, and in my time frame with weather considerations. Erick found a conscientious driv... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen
    Date:3/7/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping; Awesome Service
    Review:Would definitely use them again. The pick up of the vehicle was late by two days, but they made it up by delivering the vehicle in 7 days total. [ View ]
    Poster:Deepak
    Date:3/5/2015 7:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great option for vehicle transportation.
    Review:Great customer service and price. My vehicle was transported in an efficient and timely manner. I would recommend to anyone. They transported my vehicle very fast in spite of the weather issues in VA (where it was picked up). The driver was very pat... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria Biannet Perez
    Date:2/24/2015 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: This transport was the best ever.
    Review:This transport with Shipyourcarnow.com was the best experience we've ever had. We appreciated the way this was handled from the friendly and efficient Jay Woesner, our sales representative, handled the estimate and reservation to the driver Derrick, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pegasus Motors
    Date:2/23/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: This transport was the best ever.
    Poster:Pegasus Motors
    Date:2/23/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Wayne Friedman 561 633-0573 Excellent
    Review:Wayne Friedman was professional from start to finish. His honesty is greatly appreciated and will continue to have my vehicle shipped by him twice a year. I highly recommend Wayne Friedman and Ship Your Car Now. [ View ]
    Poster:Tyler Tatro
    Date:2/23/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Service
    Review:Thomas Reardon was unbelievable with his timing and overall customer service...I had other bids come in for less, but Tom made me feel well treated and he responded within seconds of anything needed...I will use and refer this company because of his ... [ More ]
    Poster:Unrico Abbondanza
    Date:2/18/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Pleased
    Review:We were very pleased with transport of our vehicle. Both drivers were very courteous, efficient and delivered the vehicle on a very timely basis. We are going to use your service for the return trip. Isaac David coordinated the transport of our... [ More ]
    Poster:David Bender
    Date:2/18/2015 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now (Aaron C)
    Review:My experience with Ship Your Car Now have been excellent. Using another carrier other than myself have never cross my mind. All transport was done by me. Upon last minute changes to my planning on towing the car myself I decided to go with Ship Your ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron Cha
    Date:2/17/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service, All The Way Around
    Review:With all the negative reviews online for Car Carriers, I was hesitant and nervous, going in. But our contact Ron Bronson, as well as Danny the driver to Stacey at the pick up point, were all a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend their... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynne
    Date:2/16/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Closing order without a signed contract and unpolite attitude
    Review:Everything looks good at first with this company, a good web page, nice people closing the business and fast response, but everything started to look dark taking a llok to the contract, I'll put it textually, "SYCN will no be responsable for any... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Becerra, You asked us to set up the order. So we sent the contract to you, to review and sign. You did not like the wording of our contract. The contract only states that if your vehicle is damaged that the carrier is to be held responsible. Every driver we contract with has full coverage insurance, and we keep all of their paperwork on file. If our customers vehicle is damaged we most certainly walk them through the insurance process and provide ALL necessary paperwork. However, you refused to sign it and we refused to accept you as a customer. When we called you to tell you that your order will not be placed you got very aggressive and hostile, which at that point we disconnected the call. Transport Reviews is a source for real customers to express their opinions. As you stated you are not a customer, yet we will leave your review up because we always welcome both positive and negative feedback. Best of luck with your shipment Mr. Becerra! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:2/16/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car to Hawaii
    Review:Shayna was very courteous and gave me all the help I needed to guide me through this process. Extremely knowledgable of her job and willing to go the extra mile to make sure everything was done to my expectations [ View ]
    Poster:Doug DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2015 3:15:00 AM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:The overall experience was positive, however the driver was confused about delivery times and was late to drop off. The vehicle had no damage when it arrived to its destination. I'm happy with the experience overall and especially happy with the serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Hillary
    Date:2/12/2015 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Pick up weather delayed one day. Delivery as promised. Good communication. Would recommend this company to others. [ View ]
    Poster:sheldon volk
    Date:2/11/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Review:I HAD MANY TRANSPORTS TO CHOOSE FROM. AS A LICENSED FLORIDA MOTOR VEHICLE DEALER I MUST RELY ON A QUALITY TRANSPORT COMPANY. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE TO GIVE A CALL TO JODY. GREAT GUY, VERY HELPFUL AND ON TOP OF ALL ASPECTS OF THE SHIPPING. DRIVER WAS... [ More ]
    Poster:mike cristoforoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: CAR SHIPMENT
    Review:Oustanding service provided by Ship Your Car Now. Erick B was my agent and did a great job. Very professional and sensitive to my desires/needs. I strongly recommend them. Actually company that did my transport is another story. But, this was ... [ More ]
    Poster:RALPH
    Date:2/10/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: I need your help
    Review:I've bought 3 cars from different cities, different types and different colors in different dates. I authorized SHIP YOUR CAR NOW LLC to pick them from different cities in different dates and ship them to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Each car has different... [ More ]
    Poster:Yakob Hawsawi
    Date:2/5/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: my corvette
    Review:my car was handled with the utmost of care from pickup to delivery the driver frequently called me as to his location and approximately the drop off time he told me that he would give me a 2 hour window so I didn't have to sit and wait it was a gea... [ More ]
    Poster:norman kaye
    Date:2/3/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Review:I have had 5 vehicle shipped with you all. Wayne Friedman is Great to work with and goes out of his way even on his days off to take care of us. I will continue to use him for all of Friendship Chrysler delivery's. [ View ]
    Poster:Cody Archer
    Date:2/3/2015 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome price! Awesome Service! Look forward to the next one!
    Review:Nice people from start to finish. Tommy told me his price would be best and he was correct. Not sure how they did the job so fast, but it was perfect all around. Much appreciated! [ View ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:2/3/2015 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Use these folks
    Review:As nothing in life goes perfectly as planned, Tim at ship your car now made it happen. he was available 24 /7 and corrected any mistakes immediately . he got my car to me fast, safe and efficiently. He called to check up on the status and was lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. David Samuels
    Date:2/1/2015 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Contract 1125 vs 1225 actual.
    Review:1968 Mustang NJ - MN. Quoted and contract for $1125. Found out after the car was on the truck and departed that it would be $1225. Was offered a free broker fee for my next transport but wont find out if that would be honored or not . At th... [ More ]
    Poster:Cameron
    Date:1/30/2015 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service. Thanks Shayna!
    Review:Dropped the car off to Matson in Honolulu and car was delivered to Long Beach, CA. Driver picked up car the day it was dropped off in CA. Delivered car to Florida 4 days later. Driver called in the morning to say they would be delivering car between... [ More ]
    Poster:Regina Medard
    Date:1/29/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: One Way Transport
    Review:My overall experience of service and response time was a good. The response time from pick up to delivery was less than 24hrs. I received a call from ShipYourCarNow within a couple hours and they had a carrier ready the same day. [ View ]
    Poster:ELois
    Date:1/28/2015 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:Rubin was very professional and i will use their services again! my was picked up on time and it was shipped to me to Nigeria... The car came on schedule and everything is fine! [ View ]
    Poster:Obi Raymond
    Date:1/28/2015 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Hello Just shipped a car from FL to CO - everything was great. Very happy customer. If I had to ship a car again, I would use this company. The follow up and communication was very much appreciated. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:jen
    Date:1/28/2015 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: JD Klein is awesome!
    Review:The whole process was very easy. JD Klein is very professional, trustworthy and reliable. I would highly recommend his services. [ View ]
    Poster:Usha S.
    Date:1/27/2015 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing, Honest, Fast and no BS!!!!
    Review:I have had used this company several times to ship my bikes back and forth from West Coast to East Coast and back again and have never had an issue. There is never any bait and switch( the price the quote is the price you get), the transporters they ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcus
    Date:1/22/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: amazing
    Review:i was extremely pleased with everything, shayna answered all and any questions i had and went above and beyond for customer service. my truck is my 3rd kid and helped me threw it all. she had even called to make sure everything went well at drop off,... [ More ]
    Poster:ginny hovlandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2015 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Shayna is great to work with, this is the second time she helped me get my car shipped and there's no doubt that if needed i will call her again. [ View ]
    Poster:Cedric
    Date:1/20/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: ENTHUSIASTIC AND GREAT CSR EXPERIENCE!
    Review:Having a knowledge in logistics and transportation on how difficult it is to plan and dispatch the perfect load all customers expect, have to say that Tim Montgomery really exceeded all the expectations! I submit a last minute quote request Friday n... [ More ]
    Poster:CORELYN DIAZ
    Date:1/20/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Above and beyond all expectations
    Review:If there were six [6] stars in this review process, Ship Your Car Now would get seven[7]. The service was superior; the drivers were, extra, extra cautious with my '39 Chevy and they were courteous to a fault. From the dispatch point of view, c... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Ezell
    Date:1/17/2015 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Efficiency
    Review: We needed to transport our vehicle as soon as possible, on Friday I started to call several companies that had sent me quotes , the only person who contacted me in an hour was Richard Rincon of this company, who already had managed to transported t... [ More ]
    Poster:Clara
    Date:1/16/2015 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: got it done
    Review:My name is john I bought a car from kentucky to connecticut contacted tom at ship your car now he was sick had to go to the hospital and still kept in touch always working hard to get the car shipped this all the week before Christmas he set up a dat... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/1/2015 1:01:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6