View 165,238 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,239th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 1 Month. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: WORST CUSTOMER EXP OF MY LIFE.
    Review:First off, I am not a competitor of Ship your Car now, I was a customer. I dealt with a salesperson name JOHN LANGLEY shipping my personal vehicle across country and I have to say, hands down, this was the worst buying experience, customer serve... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:7/1/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Personal experience
    Review:I am pleased with the service provided. My main contact person was Tommy who was always available by phone to answer questions and promptly returned my calls. The dispatcher/driver was also very curtious and kept me up to date regarding my pick up an... [ More ]
    Poster:Lashondria CampThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 4:45:00 AM
    Subject: My Cobra
    Review:I was very happy using your company to ship my Shelby Cobra 427 to my door. The driver was exceptional and I enjoyed the conversation we had while getting out my car from the enclosed trailer. It drew some attention from some of my neighbors when h... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob Burns
    Date:6/28/2015 12:10:00 AM
    Review:Iam extremely happy with the ron saphiro at ship your carnow,and how they handlemy car transport.Ron was there anytime I needed him ,I recommend this company for any vehicule transport you can reach ron saphiro at 5612573216. [ View ]
    Poster:Rodolfo
    Date:6/26/2015 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:ShipYourCarNow did an excellent job and I highly recommend them. Their customer service and follow-through were great. I initially tried a low baller and got nowhere. I ended up wasting two weeks. Isaac David knew the going rate and locat... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:6/25/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: ShipYourCarNow - Excellent Service
    Review:I had a very satisfactory experience in the transport of my car with "ShipYourCarNow." My work with the representative was professional and friendly. He promptly responded to all my inquires and requests. He got me an excellent price and he... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Fussell
    Date:6/25/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport Ill to Fla
    Review:Arranging the order was quick, efficient and well-priced. Truck driver, David, was friendly, responsive and punctual. Three minor points of contention: 1) Broker told us pick-up would be on Saturday, the driver called and told us he told the broker... [ More ]
    Poster:LK
    Date:6/22/2015 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great service!
    Review:The shipping company did a great job transporting my car from San Francisco to Louisville, KY. Since they picked up my car earlier than expected, they contacted me ahead of time so I can be ready. Although I would have liked them to pick up my car di... [ More ]
    Poster:Annie
    Date:6/19/2015 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: Ron Bronson
    Review:Ron Bronson from Ship Your Car Now is the Best! He understands your transportation needs, is timely with paperwork and has excellent customer service skills. If you need to ship your car look no further Ron Bronson is your man! [ View ]
    Poster:Corinne
    Date:6/17/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: happy with service
    Review:A little more expensive then the others but the others, never delivered the car. They had multiple opportunities and they never came this. Justin was the only one that got the job done. [ View ]
    Poster:rick olszewski
    Date:6/17/2015 8:05:00 PM
    Review:Excellent Service. I strongly refer my friends. Prices are cheap and the best. I will give 5/5. Just ignore bad reviews. [ View ]
    Poster:AMAR
    Date:6/17/2015 8:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Was pretty nervous about shipping two cars to my new location, but the company really put me at ease by saying it will be a smooth transition. The driver showed up on time to the house, took a lot of photos of both cars then loaded up and headed out.... [ More ]
    Poster:Gerry
    Date:6/17/2015 12:01:00 PM
    Subject: Car shipping.
    Review:Car was delivered as promised with no hidden charges or suprises. Very professional company to do business with. [ View ]
    Poster:Alan Jackson
    Date:6/16/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Ford F250 and Ford Focus
    Review:Steven was great. He made sure everything went very smooth. The driver was very nice and professional. We would definitely use them again and recommend them to anyone. I am told there was a noticeable amount of grease on the front seat of the F250. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:6/14/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Such a Relief!
    Review:This happened to be the first time my parents and I to transport my car and I had a bad experience with Dynamic Auto Movers. I called a month in advance to have my car moved and my car was quoted to be $660 by a previous broker but he left the countr... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephanie
    Date:6/13/2015 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Professional service
    Review:I worked with Wayne Friedman, he was honest and straightforward about costs and fees. He found a shipper for my car in less than a week on an unusual route for me, and then got it to me a day early. I would absolutely use his services again and recom... [ More ]
    Poster:William Riley
    Date:6/12/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:I had a very bad experience trying to get pick-up information from Auto Transport 123 and contacted Thomas Reardon at Ship Your Car Now on very short notice. He was very accommodating and arranged to have my car picked up within two days of our init... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Leffer
    Date:6/11/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Review:Helpful customer service. Gavin took care of business! Driver was professional and knew route ahead of time. Vehicles loaded safely, strapped securely. Loaded a lifted 4x4 and 1966 tbird without a problem. Great company, saved phone number will us... [ More ]
    Poster:NavyDoc
    Date:6/11/2015 1:18:00 PM
    Subject: 2010 Victory Cross Country
    Review:Zachary talks fast but also delivers on his promises. My bike arrived a day early and in great shape. The driver was very careful of his cargo and even dusted "Pearl" off for me. Very satisfied with the entire process. [ View ]
    Poster:BR Strickland
    Date:6/8/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Review:I’m happy with the service of Jay Woessner from Shipyourcarnow.com who worked on my concerns/feedback and resolved them at a short notice. Appreciate your call and action. I will used the service again as my concerns has been taken care of i... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashish
    Date:6/6/2015 5:41:00 AM
    Subject: My long wait.....
    Review:Okay so this is purely about Shayna Rayboy. She was honest the whole experience and it was over a month from first contact until my car landed in port. Any question I had she answered honestly and did not hide things from me about the process or tell... [ More ]
    Poster:Brittany Doss
    Date:6/2/2015 7:21:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:Great service, great customer care. We appreciate the help from Jeff. Our car was loaded and delivered as planned. We would recommend to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Ioana
    Date:5/29/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Tim Montgomery
    Review:Tim Montgomery at ShipYourCarNow was an awesome person to deal with. Not only did he find me a diver in a very short time, he also was able to clam me down after I had put a down payment with a fake company. He gave great service. I will definitely u... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexandra
    Date:5/27/2015 12:05:00 AM
    Subject: Dallas to Maine
    Review:I shipped my antique, in perfect condition, 1984 Mercedes SL 380 from Dallas, Texas to Belfast, Maine. As you will see from shipper reviews, picking a shipper can be somewhat hit or miss. I started off with a very competitive quote from ANOTHER com... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:5/23/2015 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: Lotus from Seattle to Chicago
    Review:The transport broker emailed me soon after I made an inquirey. I was able to make arrangements to ship within hours of closing the deal. The pickup date was delayed one day, but I was called by the driver to let me know. Nine days later the driver o... [ More ]
    Poster:R Kopp
    Date:5/22/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Simple and Worry-Free
    Review:I was unsure how to get a vintage vehicle from point A to point B. With one phone call, the transportation was setup and Thomas Reardon took care of the details quickly at a fair price. The process was simple and worry-free. The on-line contract and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:5/22/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Satisfaction
    Review:Transporter was very easy to work with regarding delivery, any issues with costs, etc. Though delivery was earlier than I had specified, which was good normally but the fact I was out of town and the reason I specified a date range made it a bit mor... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:5/20/2015 5:50:00 PM
    Subject: Complicated made easy
    Review:The car we needed transported was over 400 miles away, inoperable, on a military base of all places. Our son deployed and did not have time to arrange transport. We were so far away- we initially thought we would have to drive to get this car. Mic... [ More ]
    Poster:Shari
    Date:5/19/2015 9:02:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery 1969 Plymouth Barracuda
    Review:The delivery of my 1969 Plymouth Barracuda went with no issues. It was extremely pleasant on all fronts. Wayne Friedman was the ultimate professional. From the first time i talked with him, he seemed more like a best friend then business associate. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Dumbaugh
    Date:5/18/2015 4:54:00 PM
    Review:Steven Ashley was very professional, honest, and hard working. I would recommend in a heartbeat. My car was just as I had left it- mint condition! [ View ]
    Poster:Sarah J Halstead
    Date:5/17/2015 2:05:00 AM
    Subject: 5 star rating for Ship Your Car Now
    Review:If you plan to ship your vehicle, PLEASE request Jay Rappaport. He's absolutely amazing. He assisted me every step of the way. I swear, he literally lost sleep helping me ship my vehicle, that's how serious he took his job. He's a very hard worker an... [ More ]
    Poster:Brianna Hunter
    Date:5/16/2015 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: The Best I have Ever Dealt With Call Zachary 954-548-1159 or Tim 603-498-1326
    Review:I have transported many Motorcycles over my lifetime of collecting. I found a pristine 1948 Indian in Washington and had spoken to many people in regards to transporting of her. Zachary and Tim explained the whole process to me of how they would actu... [ More ]
    Poster:Zane
    Date:5/16/2015 5:45:00 AM
    Subject: Last Minute Vehicle ship
    Review:I called Ship Your Car Now and spoke with Jay Rappaport. I needed my truck shipped ASAP from California to Boston. He took some information from me and told me he would get it done. He called back in 20 minutes with it all set up. The price was VERY ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan
    Date:5/14/2015 10:04:00 PM
    Subject: 1930 Model A Transport
    Review:Steve was the best. His customer service is extraordinary. I have been in the automotive industry for 45 years and I can tell you I can count on one hand how many people over the years have done such a great job as Steve. I will use him for all of my... [ More ]
    Poster:steve sanders
    Date:5/14/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:Pickup was prompt, price went up slightly due to value of car being transported. Drop off was extremely convenient and the driver was courteous. As noted I am a repeat customer. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg Wilcox
    Date:5/14/2015 1:40:00 PM
    Subject: Jay really came through in the clutch!
    Review:After basically being bailed on by another auto transport company at the last minute, I turned to shipyourcarnow.com and Jay Rappaport was able to move 2 vehicles of mine within 24 hours of me calling him. He worked diligently and exhausted all his r... [ More ]
    Poster:Noel Figueroa
    Date:5/11/2015 3:56:00 AM
    Subject: Deal with Jonathan!
    Review:Jonathan Michael was excellent throughout this process! I have transported my car a few time prior this has been the best experience. He made sure to keep me in the loop the whole time and my baby arrived safe and sound. -Thanks Jonathan! [ View ]
    Poster:Crystal
    Date:5/2/2015 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment of a car overseas
    Review:This was an international shipment from a dealer in Fairfax, Virginia where we had purchased the car, to Accra, Ghana (Tema port). The 42 days reported was the total shipment time, not the time to get to Baltimore. We asked for quotes from several... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane Sessa
    Date:5/2/2015 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Experience and Service
    Review:I found ShipYourCarNow through an online search for car transport, after having no idea of how to do this, the right company to use, or the range of costs. The quote came quickly, it was among the lowest, the follow up and contract signing was frien... [ More ]
    Poster:LJM
    Date:4/29/2015 10:44:00 PM
    Subject: Overseas move
    Review:It was such a great experience to deal with Randel and Ruben they made my move so stress free and they were there when I needed them I highly say to everyone out there that wants to ship anything overseas at all to give them a try........I called the... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony Rif
    Date:4/28/2015 2:59:00 PM
    Subject: Superb Customer Service and Transport
    Review:To anyone who is new (like myself) to shipping a vehicle across the country, this company is without fault. From my initial contact arranging pickup, to meeting the transport driver, to my final thanks, this has been a completely satisfying transact... [ More ]
    Poster:WKDillahunt
    Date:4/20/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Tommy Took Care of Everything
    Review:Spoke to Tommy regarding shipping a 1978 Volkswagen Beetle from Chicago to California and he took care of everything. I explained that I wanted to the car shipped as soon as possible and it was picked up in less than a day by a very professional dri... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Soliday
    Date:4/9/2015 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Reivew of transport
    Review:The entire experience was pleasant and efficient. Each instruction was clear and easy to handle via email and phone calls. When I was told what would happen, it did (for example...the driver will call you on this day to arrange the pick up time...t... [ More ]
    Poster:Michele Krize
    Date:4/8/2015 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: I would not use this service
    Review:I spoke to Thomas at ship your car now. He advise me that the price would be $800 and that it would be pick up the next day but didnt hear from him 4 days later to tell me that Its going to be an extra $200.00. When I told him that He gave me a pri... [ More ]
    Poster:kenny mcc
    Date:3/31/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: First time shipper
    Review:Jody is good to deal with. He is experienced, knowledgeable, fair, honest. Everything went well. The driver/company that hauled our truck was great. Would call them again/recommend them to a friend. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin M
    Date:3/31/2015 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Relocation from RI to FL
    Review:The fast, efficient, courteous, service that we received was fantastic. I cannot say enough about terrific, quality service received. James was amazing and covered every detail for company as well as customer. We will definitely use service again.... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacey
    Date:3/31/2015 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Customer Service
    Review:Great interaction with staff who were very responsive and courteous. Transportation for my Lamborghini was ultimately done by another provider due to an extremely strict timeline but I thought enough of ShipYourCarNow to write this review. Will defin... [ More ]
    Poster:Rocco DeVito
    Date:3/29/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:This was our first experience shipping a vehicle. I went on transport review and called "Ship your car now" talked to PHillip who was very knowledgeable about the procedure for getting the car transported to Michigan. It got here 3 days ear... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:3/22/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Great company!
    Review:Ron at Ship Your Car Now was great! He immediately gave me a quote and found a driver. I was able to confirm the price with the driver. Car was picked up and delivered very quickly. The driver stayed in communication with us and was very friendly... [ More ]
    Poster:Johanne
    Date:3/21/2015 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: 1967 Caprice
    Review:been shipping vehicles for many years and this Experience was by far my BEST AAA+++ will do business in the future for sure Shayna Rayboy is an Excellent person to Deal with [Shayna Rayboy @ 561.948.2557] [ View ]
    Poster:ryan yzaguirre
    Date:3/16/2015 5:07:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7