View 147,113 Reviews on 3,530 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,114th Review now!
Ship Your Car Now LLC.
2200 N Federal Hwy #206
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 3 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Pick up and delivery was very smooth. No hassles the driver called and let us know the pick up time and he called an hour early also. Delivery was also the same. Over all it was an excellent transaction. Would highly recommend it. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Nithya Keshava
    Date:9/2/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 2013 Jeep
    Review:The gentleman that took care of our needs Was William Lemenior. He went above and beyond to get this doneon time. He arranged the pickup from NYC to Coloado And then the trucker picked up a new 2014 Jeep that had to be delivered back To NYC. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Ehrlich
    Date:9/2/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transporter
    Review:Great transaction, transporter was GREAT! He communicated on pickup time and then as he progressed toward the destination. I would use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:9/2/2014 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: MOTORCYCLE SHIPPING
    Review:I originally contracted Motorcycle Moving in mid July to ship the bike. It was supposed to arrive in Phoenix on or just after 8/11/14.They told me they would pick it up sometime between Wednesday 8/6 and Saturday 8/9. Two weeks after the bike was sup... [ More ]
    Poster:gregory smith
    Date:9/2/2014 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Getting our daughters truck shipped to her college
    Review:Well, everything you read about the nightmares of shipping a vehicle are mostly true! I was lied to over and over again by multiple and even posted on Central Dispatch by company's I didn't give permission to do so. That is until I spoke to Tom R... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:9/2/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Review:No Fuss. No Muss. Did exactly what they said they would do for the price quoted. Driver was great. [ View ]
    Poster:Jill C.
    Date:9/2/2014 10:41:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:I had talked to a couple different agencies. Jonathon seemed to be the most upfront and honest one of the bunch. I did not know what to expect with all the horror stories you hear. Jonathon held my hand through the whole process, and I am very thankf... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Zarse
    Date:9/2/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Tony was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was very responsive to my inquiries and provided good follow-up throughout the pick-up and delivery of the vehicle. [ View ]
    Poster:Carl Hawkins
    Date:9/1/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:From Devance's constant communication to Andrew's excellent service, this was a very successful and easy deal. [ View ]
    Poster:Rusty
    Date:8/30/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: Classic car shipment
    Review:Mike Ortiz (ShipYourCarNow) was always quick to respond when I called. Answered my questions accurately. Driver was excellent at answering my questions, handled my classic car with care. I had one small issue on delivery (my problem, not the drive... [ More ]
    Poster:W. Lunceford
    Date:8/29/2014 5:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped
    Review:Great service. Fast and reasonable. I called on a Thursday and I had my truck delivered Friday. I am pleased. [ View ]
    Poster:Carson Ulrich
    Date:8/27/2014 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Experience!
    Review:Isaac made sure I felt comfortable with every step of the transport process. I started searching for a company to work with in late july. Isaac was the first individual to contact me and he gave me an overview of the auto transport industry. He was v... [ More ]
    Poster:Leah Shirley
    Date:8/26/2014 10:32:00 PM
    Subject: Erick Bleicher- The first contact person
    Review:I was impressed with the first person that contacted me which was Erick. He explained everything to me and was very kind and helpful explaining to me the whole process. The pickup location for the vehicle was a little complicated, because it was t... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda Toyama
    Date:8/22/2014 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Overall positive experience
    Review:I don't usually write reviews but I thought I would for the phenomenally helpful Randle Ferrari. He shipped my lamborgini to Hong Kong from New York. A process I was so worried would be an incredibly daunting task but not for Mr. Ferrari . He kept t... [ More ]
    Poster:krystal kessler
    Date:8/21/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Review:Ship your car worked hard to get my order fulfilled and then once order was fulfilled, transport company was responsive and performed as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Clark Prothero
    Date:8/21/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered Early and perfact
    Review:I talked to a number of companies before choosing to work with Mike. He was able to address all of my questions, gave me good advice and reliable feedback. I explained to him that I had read the horror stories on the internet and wanted an iron cl... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven Tick
    Date:8/20/2014 2:07:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service, Excellent Carrier
    Review:Thomas Reardon from ShipYourCarNow.com was a lifesaver. We started with a different carrier who charged $75 less. It was a big mistake. We started panicking when we didn't hear anything from the guy. It was a good thing we didn't sign the contract. F... [ More ]
    Poster:Qun
    Date:8/20/2014 1:56:00 PM
    Subject: Fresno to Waco was a beaze
    Review:Our driver, Ramon, was very professional, on-time and worked around our schedule to insure a perfect experience. He even waited about an hour at our meeting place because our flight was delayed. Highly recommend!! [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick Doyle
    Date:8/20/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: Lexus RX330
    Review:I was promised my car will be picked up and deliver and that is exactly what I got. Devance Spicer is the best. He is kind and works on your problems and keeps you update. He will not charge you until he has a delivery truck ready for you with dat... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:8/19/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Brokers
    Review:I bought a truck on ebay and needed to have it shipped from Minnesota to California. I was overwhelmed by the number of Brokers that began to contact me. The first person I contacted Jonathan, was a nice guy who gave me a fair price. I contacted h... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian Anderson
    Date:8/18/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: They Did What I Needed
    Review:I had originally scheduled a pick up with different company but they would not treat me as a priority, other company lied about pricing and about terms of how the car would be moved. Due to a tight schedule, I decided to look for other alternatives ... [ More ]
    Poster:Wildy
    Date:8/18/2014 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping to Hong Kong
    Review:Ship Your Car Now were the only company from a huge list that I contacted via the Internet that actually understood that I was shipping outside the USA and to Hong Kong. The price wasn't cheap, but it's a long way and the service was very good. R... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith Russell
    Date:8/18/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Impressed by Ship Your Car Now's service quality
    Review:This is Pratik (IT professional) who recently contacted several car movers for auto move from NJ to TX. All of them were too pricy, unprofessional and their average ask was $850. Then i came across Thomas Reardon from "SHIP MY CAR NOW LLC" ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pratik Das
    Date:8/18/2014 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: call Mr.JD for an excellent service!!!
    Review:Mr. JD has walked me through each step in the service patiently. This was the first time I used this type of service so I felt nervous and did not know which company I should call. I felt glad that I decided to call ShipYourCar. Mr.JD was very helpfu... [ More ]
    Poster:TP
    Date:8/16/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: Vintage Jeep FJ3 Shipping
    Review:I have used Ship Your Car Now several times and will use them for all my auto transport needs. Zach has always taken care of me. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Wong
    Date:8/14/2014 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: 2005 ford focus
    Review:great service. Glad to find ship your car now llc and used them for my transportation need. Veri cortious driver. [ View ]
    Poster:Abraham LinaresThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/14/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: JD KLIEN is great
    Review:This was the first time shipping and I was very nervous about shipping my truck. But I was happily surprised to get a call and the truck was delivered 2 days early, and there was no surprise extra costs or any damage done to my truck! I'm very happy ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brett
    Date:8/14/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Referral
    Review:After dealing with another company that failed to pick up our car 2 days in a row and would not return our calls this company was a pleasure to work with. The people and the drivers were completely professional. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Judy Martin
    Date:8/13/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: Service was as described
    Review:Car was picked up and transported without any problems. Was delivered on time. Very satisfied with service. [ View ]
    Poster:Joanne
    Date:8/13/2014 3:09:00 PM
    Subject: Ship my car to Idaho
    Review:Worked with Tony, we had an issue with the first truck breaking down. But in the end I was able to get my car shipped out to Idaho without any problems or damage. The carrier was excellent to work with when he picked up the car and was in communic... [ More ]
    Poster:Troy
    Date:8/13/2014 10:09:00 AM
    Review:Very good transaction. Picked up as promised and delivered exactly as promised. Tommy kept me informed, and got a driver for our request quickly. We needed a vehicle p/u for our son from a military base before he was scheduled to leave the base...... [ More ]
    Poster:M. Duke
    Date:8/13/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Review:Agent Anthony DiGiovanni was helpful and precise with my needs. The process did not take more then 15 minutes to conclude. This is how I like to do business. [ View ]
    Poster:Ismael
    Date:8/12/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Short notice enclosed carrier from a border crossing
    Review:I purchased a car on Ebay that was located in the sticks up in BC, and had presented a narrow pickup window to the broker. He quickly found someone more than suitable, the car came straight from the origin point to my door, and everything was as it w... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:8/11/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Professional auto transport service
    Review:I chose to use this company above others because of their prompt return call back time, price and follow-up provided by this transport company. The driver as well as dispatch was very informative, courteous and considerate of the delivery time. ... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Thompkins
    Date:8/11/2014 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: International Vehicle Shipment
    Review:I was stationed in Germany for the Army. During this time, my engine blew on the Autobahn, and the Army would not ship a non-operational vehicle so I got to pay out of pocket. Randle Ferrari was my contact from shipyourcarnow.com. We started tal... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:8/11/2014 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: 2014 Subaru wrx
    Review:Randle Ferrari was recommended to me from a friend of mine who ships his cars internationally. However, told me Randle would take care of me regardless. I was quoted accurately and taken care of by Randle. I would recommend him to anyone who is looki... [ More ]
    Poster:Roy Robertson
    Date:8/11/2014 5:56:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Megan helped me to find out a driver who was having good quick/prompt delivery skills and safe/hassle free transportation. Thanks Megan. [ View ]
    Poster:PankajThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Communication was key in the overall experience and Ship Your Car Now provided that. Mike Bonney my contact , not only followed up on my quote but negotiated a better price that ultimately locked in my business. Mike was very good at providing timely... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert B.
    Date:8/11/2014 11:34:00 AM
    Subject: Good job
    Review:My vehicle was picked up on time and was delivered a day earlier than it was scheduled. The driver was awesome, he contacted me every step of the transportating process until my vehicle was delivered. Kudos. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris KwakeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/11/2014 11:25:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:100% satisfied with the performance of Ship Your Car Now. It was handled in a timely fashion, the customer service representative, Mr. Ortiz, was professional, and the correspondence was cordial. We would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:John Rees
    Date:8/11/2014 10:03:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience
    Review:The transport of my vehicle was done in a timely manner. I am 100% satisfied with shipyourcarnow. The driver was very friendly and kept us updated all along. I have used shipyourcarnow before and I am glad to have chosen them again. [ View ]
    Poster:KG
    Date:8/7/2014 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:The driver was awesome and stayed in contact the who time. I will def use them again and or refer to anyone transporting [ View ]
    Poster:Ey HoustonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/7/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Tony Nunez, Awesome Distributor... He got me my car scheduled without a hitch. A++++ service goes to ShipYourCarnow.com... I was able to get my car to the Car Max ahead of schedule and the shippers waited for me to arrive. Fantastic Service. Thanks!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Jonathan
    Date:8/5/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Price
    Review:By far the best deal out there for shipping my car. The $400 I paid was $125 less than the next closest quote. The average price from other shippers was about $560. I was skeptical at first when Tony gave me the quote because a couple of other shipp... [ More ]
    Poster:J Small
    Date:8/5/2014 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Tony Nunez
    Review:Tony was diligent about responding in a very quick time, regardless of day or evening, weekdays or weekends to secure transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:8/4/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Review:Communication was easy and I always received an immediate response. Chris was knowledgeable and the driver was very accommodating with the delivery. The price was in the ball park of the best offer. I had one offer slightly lower , but they did not s... [ More ]
    Poster:Georgia Cambell
    Date:8/4/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Moving a fire truck
    Review:I needed an old fire truck moved. It has a water tank on the bed of the truck and it's just bigger and heavier than your standard move. The move was from a rural part of Mississippi to a rural part of Maryland. From the time that I started the pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:8/1/2014 1:59:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of my Lexus from Brea to Ann Arbor
    Review:I was amazed at the speed at which it was picked up and delivered. I wasn't expecting delivery for 2 more days, hence didnt get the cashiers check ready. lucky it was in the day time when banks were open. I am very happy they contacted me when they s... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry P
    Date:7/31/2014 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely satisfied
    Review:I am extremely satisfied with the service provided. Everything right from the pick up to delivery was done in such a perfect manner that I couldn't have asked for anything better. Thank you so much [ View ]
    Poster:Kunal sharma
    Date:7/31/2014 2:54:00 PM
    Review:Tonya Keck was excellent. She was honest, upfront and prompt in her responses. I had a great experience and will seek out Tonya again if I need to ship my car. [ View ]
    Poster:Robby
    Date:7/31/2014 9:41:00 AM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6