View 169,625 Reviews on 3,825 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,626th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 3 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Made a Miracle look easy
    Review:Tommy was able to get my Classic Car to me on time with short notice and in budget. I would have thought he had been planning this for weeks not days when I finally got my Truck on the exact day I requested it delivered. I will use SHIP YOUR ... [ More ]
    Poster:Will
    Date:9/3/2015 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt, Efficient, Affordable
    Review:I sent in a request for quote for transportation and received a phone call within minutes. Wayne was courteous, knowledgeable, and quoted a great price. They picked the vehicle up the next afternoon and dropped it off on schedule. No issues. I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Morley
    Date:9/3/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Super satisfied with Ship Your Car Now
    Review:I was very skeptical about using an auto transport broker for the first time. Ron spoke to my boss and made things easier for me to feel comfortable in using Ship Your Car Now. He was honest and attentive to my needs and took care of my transfer in l... [ More ]
    Poster:Lorena TriminioThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/3/2015 2:52:00 PM
    Subject: Contact Jeff for great service 954-300-2614
    Review:My daughter was relocating from Miami to Boston and needed to arrange transportation for her vehicle. Never having shipped a car before, I was very pleased with Jeff Klein explaining the process and arranging all the details of the move. I decided ... [ More ]
    Poster:Elaine Katz
    Date:9/3/2015 2:42:00 AM
    Subject: transport cars
    Review:I called many car transporters during my move from ny to az wasn't happy with any of them until I called ship your car now I spoke with a dispatcher named Isaac who was so nice and helped me along with my cars made sure that my cars will be picked up... [ More ]
    Poster:betty iocovelloThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/2/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: transport cars
    Date:9/2/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: ShipYourCarNow Came Through for me.
    Review:I needed my truck shipped within a few days and Gregory Lee from ShipYourCarNow came through. He had a driver lined up the next day and promptly let me know all the necessary information. The driver was about 6 hours late but in his defense he had... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy Anderson
    Date:9/2/2015 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Star Service
    Review:Tommy Reardon at ShipYourCarNow did an awesome job for me. This was the first time I ever shipped a car long distance and he was extremely honest and helpful. He provided me with excellent information and communicated with me during the entire proces... [ More ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:9/1/2015 2:41:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Ship Your Car Now - I use them all of the time!!!!
    Review:I have been using Ship Your Car Now since January of this year and they always meet or exceed my expectations. I would like to thank Thomas Reardon personally for taking a lot of headache out of having to set up shipping for my very particular clien... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd Soliday
    Date:8/31/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now
    Review:I got stuck upstate and to be to be towed back to the city was very expensive. Craig from Ship Your Car Now was very professional and eased my mind. Once I decided it took one day for my vehicle to be picked up and delivered. Julio the driver was ama... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:8/31/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased!
    Review:Moving can be very stressful. Thank goodness for ship your car now. They took all the stress out of the car shipping portion of moving. Very smooth, great price, and excellent service. Would highly recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Stephanie Scondotto
    Date:8/30/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Lies to get your Money
    Review:I was shipping my car from Louisiana to Virginia. I was told my Patrick at Ship Your Car Now that my car would be picked up for sure on Tuesday and guaranteed delivery on Friday. I said ok and booked the move. When the time came, I could never get a ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Sylvia, As per the contract you signed there may be delays in shipping a vehicle. There is numerous reasons why delays occur EG mechanical failures, bad traffic, inclement weather just to name a few. Keep in mind that is completely out of our hands. Although we try to give our customers the best ETA for pickup and delivery, changes in the drivers schedule can occur. We immediately notify our customers of these changes. We apologize that Patrick did not return your calls and appreciate you bringing that to our attention so we can rectify that on our end. Next time you ship with us please call customer service - 24 hours a day - at 888.532.8805. Thanks! [ view ]
    Poster:Sylvia Beck
    Date:8/30/2015 12:23:00 PM
    Subject: update as other review was taken down by company
    Review:This is a follow up to a review I wrote-After I left a review and it became public here-our email was flooded with fake shipping quotes to ship everything from cars to horses. We must have received 300 emails today for multiple cars from FL to LA-mov... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Linda, Please keep in mind SYCN is not responsible for any websites that you give your information to. You submitted your info into a website to get free quotes and that is why you received all those e-mails. This review is quite unfair given that we have no control over what websites you visit and e-mails you receive. However, feel free to call us directly for your next shipment so you do not have to worry about any auto transport e-mails. Call us at 888.532.8805. Thanks! [ view ]
    Poster:Cincia
    Date:8/27/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of a Car
    Review:My son who received the car stated that there was no damage and the car looked great. The drive called when he was one day out and asked my son what would be a good time to drop off the car. My son was very happy with the delively of the car and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenneth Davidson
    Date:8/26/2015 12:11:00 PM
    Subject: kept their word!
    Review:I must say I was very hesitant to ship my car across country (from California to New York) after reading all the public comments/complaints on various auto transport websites. Many of the companies are on the BBB site but do not have ratings which w... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis DiPlacito
    Date:8/26/2015 2:36:00 AM
    Subject: Delontey. the best
    Review:I had talked to a different shipping company who quited me a lower price but after agreeing never called me back so i was then going back and forth to find another shipper i then came across delontey at ship your car now he quoted me 1100 at fist i t... [ More ]
    Poster:Amber
    Date:8/23/2015 3:13:00 AM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now
    Review:I once again contacted Thomas Reardon from Ship Your Car Now to arrange to have my vehicle shipped from a rural location in Preston, CT back to Delray Beach, FL. He arranged for my car to be picked up prior to my flight home and for delivery either ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich
    Date:8/22/2015 6:33:00 PM
    Subject: 4x4 Truck shipped from Midland to Austin TX
    Review:I used a website that sent out my shipping needs to multiple companies. I did this on a Sunday morning without any expectations of hearing from any of the shippers until Monday. I was surprised that within the hour I had received a call from David ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jill
    Date:8/22/2015 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: Trusted Transport Ship your Car Now(Ronald)
    Review:I got stuck with some other transport but luckily Ronald from ship your car now. As he promised they picked on time and delivered on time. I will recommend this transporter. [ View ]
    Poster:Vijay
    Date:8/22/2015 5:02:00 AM
    Subject: Ship your car now
    Review:I got about 20 different phone calls and emails and i picked ship your car now and i got warren as a broker. I was a little skeptical on this decision from all the bad reviews i read online and from what other transporter company's told me to stay aw... [ More ]
    Poster:Lance
    Date:8/21/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Ship your car now
    Poster:Lance
    Date:8/21/2015 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Customer Service
    Review:I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Jeff Klein "J. D." at "Ship Your Car Now"! He did a great job, explaining the relatively simple process of transporting my car, from Illinois to Hawaii. Talking me thru each of the simp... [ More ]
    Poster:Laurel Lindenbach
    Date:8/21/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of private car.
    Review:I was very satisfied working with this company. Willie was very honest, accurate and took great care to make sure my car was picked up, transported and delivered to me on time at a reasonable cost. The transport driver was very communicative, let m... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan VonLoh
    Date:8/21/2015 4:11:00 AM
    Review:Tim Montgomery was excellent. He was a breeze to deal with. He found my customer a reliable company to transport a 50k BMW from Washington state to California with only 2 days prior notice. The transporter was on time and took great care of the vehic... [ More ]
    Poster:Jean
    Date:8/20/2015 6:27:00 AM
    Subject: Look no further
    Review:I had the pleasure of using Ship your car now LLC to transport the motorcycle i bought from eBay. I requested to be quoted on enclosed transportation. Not only did Mark gave me an excellent price but he was very honest and knowledgeable about his s... [ More ]
    Poster:Bobby
    Date:8/20/2015 3:07:00 AM
    Subject: Transport review
    Review:Every thing was done very professionally. Will did an excellent job of fully explaining the process and what would happen. The transport driver was very good and communicated to me when he said he would. He was very accommodating. [ View ]
    Poster:Alan VonLoh
    Date:8/19/2015 1:15:00 AM
    Subject: Best transport company ever
    Review:I am an avid car collector and I ship at least 5 cars a year. I have been using Ryan with Ship Your Car Now for 4 years now. They are the best company I have used. They have fair prices, great customer service, and always send out professional driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony Zombrowski
    Date:8/18/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now. Warren Windsaft
    Review:This was at first a very confusing and aggravating project trying to secure an auto shipper that we felt comfortable and secure using. We were inundated with quotes and shady characters. Once I spoke to Warren Windsaft at Ship Your Auto Now the entir... [ More ]
    Poster:Danai and Jim
    Date:8/18/2015 3:45:00 PM
    Review:Great service, fast delivery at a reasonable price. Steve was great to deal with on original booking. Car was picked up on the day they said and good communication with Eugene the driver. Car was brought to central location in Mass, transferred t... [ More ]
    Poster:Rich W
    Date:8/18/2015 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: Best Experience
    Review:I spent several days looking for just the right company to transport my sisters car from California to Florida. I was pleasantly surprised at the kind and reasuring voice of Ron Bronson on the other end of the line at ship my car LLC. I was able to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gena
    Date:8/16/2015 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: Thought I was being scammed **UPDATE**
    Review:Within a week of posting my review, I received a called from a representative from SHIP YOUR CAR NOW. He stated that he was calling to "Make sure I received the best experience possible", but he was actually calling to BRIBE me. He said tha... [ More ]
    Response:Alinna thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your shipping experience. SYCN is greatly sorry to hear that you were not pleased with the service that was provided to you. SYCN is willing to take every step possible to make your experience a positive one. In regards to your shipment SYCN would like to illustrate that you vehicle was shipped for the quoted price of $300. As well the vehicle arrived safely and on time. If SYCN can do anything to help make your shipping experience a positive one please do not hesitate to give us a call back on our customer service line which is available to you 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The phone number to call is 888.532.8805. Thank you and have a great day. [ view ]
    Poster:Alinna
    Date:8/8/2015 5:09:00 AM
    Subject: Tow
    Review:I want to thank Warren and his team for getting my car home safely after an engine failure. He was very supportive and helpful, and mostly patient with me in this time of crisis. The guys he got to get the car were wonderful young men from Dumanis Tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue
    Date:8/6/2015 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: James Moorhead Logistics Manager, Ship Your Car Now D: 954.300.2694 | M: 786-385
    Review:The whole experience was awesome, I was kept informed on where the driver was and his ETA. He was a few hours early and was very professional. The driver went well beyond stuff he should have to get my cars loaded and on their way. When he got here h... [ More ]
    Poster:Doug Smith
    Date:8/6/2015 12:41:00 AM
    Subject: Car shipment
    Review:I was extremely pleased with the service. It was timely & my car arrived safely. Ron was wonderful to work with! I highly recommend them! The driver was very pleasant! My car arrived in less than 24 hours from pick up. [ View ]
    Poster:Connie
    Date:8/5/2015 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:Unwanted to say a huge thank you to ship your car now and especially Tim Montgomery for his excellent customer service and patience as he described how things work! This was our first time using a shipping company and he explained everything have me ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim Arthur
    Date:8/3/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Review:Jay is the initial contact with the company and did an excellent job keeping me informed and answering all my questions. Daylyn was our driver. He was on time. Returned every single call and text and was on top of our entire schedule. He updated us a... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam
    Date:7/31/2015 3:25:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Daniel was great and truthful. Everything was promised and the carrier was easy to contact and gave updates. Even got it to me a little early. I was nervous about shipping it but the whole experience was easy, truthful and the price was as promis... [ More ]
    Poster:Miranda
    Date:7/29/2015 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience for first time buyer.
    Review:After researching and reviewing COUNTLESS carrier options for a short haul of a 1969 Camaro from Salt Lake City, UT to Reno, NV, I settled on ShipYourCarNow. The reasons: Consistently high recent reviews on this site (yes, they ALL will have negativ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kurt F - Reno, NV
    Date:7/27/2015 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:If you are looking for an extremely reliable automobile transport company with excellent communication, please call Jeff at 953-300-2614. He will respond immediately to your phone calls and keep you informed about your auto during the entire trip to... [ More ]
    Poster:Lucille
    Date:7/24/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Broker, Awesome Company
    Review:Ship Your Car Now is, is, is, excellent!! First, I am a totally satisfied, uncompensated customer from start to finish. Tim Montgomery is your man for the job!!! He is polite, professional, educated, and a caring broker. My car made it from CO to C... [ More ]
    Poster:Jennifer Estrada
    Date:7/21/2015 11:25:00 PM
    Subject: CAR DELIVERY
    Review:GREAT JOB PROFESSIONAL JOB DONE QUICK WASNT WORRIED AT ALL ISSAC MADE SURE I FELT ASSURED I WAS A PRIORITY CUSTOMER AND WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE [ View ]
    Poster:ANTONIO JONES
    Date:7/18/2015 3:28:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped GMC Sierra
    Review:Ivan and Garett were both very professional and sincerely seemed to love what they do. Ivan was pleasant throughout the transaction. We had an issue with missing gas upon delivery but Ship Your Car Now was not at fault for that in any way yet Garett ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mechelle
    Date:7/13/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: satisfied customer
    Review:This company was recommended by Sawgrass Infiniti in Tamatac, Fla. We contacted the company and made arrangements for pickup once the car was ready. The vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. The price was reasonable. The person that I dea... [ More ]
    Poster:James Johnson
    Date:7/10/2015 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Positive Experience
    Review:Ship Your Car Now (SYCN) was highly recommended by the dealer. Contact made immediately. All transactions (Contract & Payment) performed online in a secure environment. Scheduled pickup on the day of my choice - 5 business days from contract sig... [ More ]
    Poster:DonL
    Date:7/9/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping company review
    Review:Excellent service provided by Ship Your Car Now. Patrick was professional, direct and very thorough in explaining the process, requirements, and delivery. Their driver, Kofi, was also the same way. I'll recommend and use them again if needed. [ View ]
    Poster:Jane
    Date:7/9/2015 1:08:00 AM
    Subject: becky peter
    Review:my experience over all with this company was great!!!!!!!!!! I had my pick up on time! delivery was right on time!. I had a flight to my daughters wedding and if I wouldn't have spoken to JOHN LANGLEY I wouldn't of have made it. all other companies w... [ More ]
    Poster:becky peter
    Date:7/8/2015 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: betty jones
    Review:I was very pleased with my service. I kept looking up different companies because I wanted the best price and my car to be on time to where I was going to! other companies where to high on price and didn't have the dates I needed. but I spoke to john... [ More ]
    Poster:betty jones
    Date:7/8/2015 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: THE BEST TRANSPORT COMPANY IN THE WORLD !!!!!!
    Review:THESE GUY'S ARE THE BEST , I FIRST THOUGHT I COULD SHOP AROUND AND FIND THE BEST PRICE AND CHEAPEST . BOY WAS I WRONG ! I WENT WITH A LOW PRICED COMPANY BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A GOOD DEAL , AND MY CAR NEVER GOT PICKED UP , I PAID A DEPOSIT A... [ More ]
    Poster:JAY PARKER
    Date:7/8/2015 3:10:00 PM
    Review:Everything went like clockwork. The driver was very professional and friendly and accommodating . TWO THUMBS UP!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Steven Radeck
    Date:7/8/2015 8:47:00 AM
    Subject: For outstanding car transport chose Ship Your Car Now
    Review:I have used Ship Your Car Now four times to ship my daughter's car to and from school. The service from Isaac was outstanding and all the carriers were prompt and treated the car like their own. Isaac was the single point of contact from the start of... [ More ]
    Poster:S Carr
    Date:7/7/2015 2:20:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8