View 158,570 Reviews on 3,672 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,571th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

Ship Your Car Now LLC.
4770 NW 2nd Ave Suite B
Boca Raton, FL 33431
Phone Number:888-532-8805
Secondary Phone Number:954-651-9711
Website:http://www.shipyourcarnow.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 9 Months. Since 6/14/2010

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Subject: Great option for vehicle transportation.
    Review:Great customer service and price. My vehicle was transported in an efficient and timely manner. I would recommend to anyone. They transported my vehicle very fast in spite of the weather issues in VA (where it was picked up). The driver was very pat... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria Biannet Perez
    Date:2/24/2015 2:01:00 AM
    Subject: This transport was the best ever.
    Review:This transport with Shipyourcarnow.com was the best experience we've ever had. We appreciated the way this was handled from the friendly and efficient Jay Woesner, our sales representative, handled the estimate and reservation to the driver Derrick, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pegasus Motors
    Date:2/23/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: This transport was the best ever.
    Poster:Pegasus Motors
    Date:2/23/2015 4:31:00 PM
    Subject: Wayne Friedman 561 633-0573 Excellent
    Review:Wayne Friedman was professional from start to finish. His honesty is greatly appreciated and will continue to have my vehicle shipped by him twice a year. I highly recommend Wayne Friedman and Ship Your Car Now. [ View ]
    Poster:Tyler Tatro
    Date:2/23/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Overall Service
    Review:Thomas Reardon was unbelievable with his timing and overall customer service...I had other bids come in for less, but Tom made me feel well treated and he responded within seconds of anything needed...I will use and refer this company because of his ... [ More ]
    Poster:Unrico Abbondanza
    Date:2/18/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Pleased
    Review:We were very pleased with transport of our vehicle. Both drivers were very courteous, efficient and delivered the vehicle on a very timely basis. We are going to use your service for the return trip. Isaac David coordinated the transport of our... [ More ]
    Poster:David Bender
    Date:2/18/2015 12:31:00 AM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now (Aaron C)
    Review:My experience with Ship Your Car Now have been excellent. Using another carrier other than myself have never cross my mind. All transport was done by me. Upon last minute changes to my planning on towing the car myself I decided to go with Ship Your ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron Cha
    Date:2/17/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service, All The Way Around
    Review:With all the negative reviews online for Car Carriers, I was hesitant and nervous, going in. But our contact Ron Bronson, as well as Danny the driver to Stacey at the pick up point, were all a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend their... [ More ]
    Poster:Lynne
    Date:2/16/2015 5:08:00 PM
    Subject: Closing order without a signed contract and unpolite attitude
    Review:Everything looks good at first with this company, a good web page, nice people closing the business and fast response, but everything started to look dark taking a llok to the contract, I'll put it textually, "SYCN will no be responsable for any... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Becerra, You asked us to set up the order. So we sent the contract to you, to review and sign. You did not like the wording of our contract. The contract only states that if your vehicle is damaged that the carrier is to be held responsible. Every driver we contract with has full coverage insurance, and we keep all of their paperwork on file. If our customers vehicle is damaged we most certainly walk them through the insurance process and provide ALL necessary paperwork. However, you refused to sign it and we refused to accept you as a customer. When we called you to tell you that your order will not be placed you got very aggressive and hostile, which at that point we disconnected the call. Transport Reviews is a source for real customers to express their opinions. As you stated you are not a customer, yet we will leave your review up because we always welcome both positive and negative feedback. Best of luck with your shipment Mr. Becerra! [ view ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:2/16/2015 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car to Hawaii
    Review:Shayna was very courteous and gave me all the help I needed to guide me through this process. Extremely knowledgable of her job and willing to go the extra mile to make sure everything was done to my expectations [ View ]
    Poster:Doug DThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/14/2015 3:15:00 AM
    Subject: Overall experience
    Review:The overall experience was positive, however the driver was confused about delivery times and was late to drop off. The vehicle had no damage when it arrived to its destination. I'm happy with the experience overall and especially happy with the serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Hillary
    Date:2/12/2015 10:46:00 PM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:Pick up weather delayed one day. Delivery as promised. Good communication. Would recommend this company to others. [ View ]
    Poster:sheldon volk
    Date:2/11/2015 2:22:00 PM
    Review:I HAD MANY TRANSPORTS TO CHOOSE FROM. AS A LICENSED FLORIDA MOTOR VEHICLE DEALER I MUST RELY ON A QUALITY TRANSPORT COMPANY. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE TO GIVE A CALL TO JODY. GREAT GUY, VERY HELPFUL AND ON TOP OF ALL ASPECTS OF THE SHIPPING. DRIVER WAS... [ More ]
    Poster:mike cristoforoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/10/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: CAR SHIPMENT
    Review:Oustanding service provided by Ship Your Car Now. Erick B was my agent and did a great job. Very professional and sensitive to my desires/needs. I strongly recommend them. Actually company that did my transport is another story. But, this was ... [ More ]
    Poster:RALPH
    Date:2/10/2015 10:05:00 PM
    Subject: I need your help
    Review:I've bought 3 cars from different cities, different types and different colors in different dates. I authorized SHIP YOUR CAR NOW LLC to pick them from different cities in different dates and ship them to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Each car has different... [ More ]
    Poster:Yakob Hawsawi
    Date:2/5/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: my corvette
    Review:my car was handled with the utmost of care from pickup to delivery the driver frequently called me as to his location and approximately the drop off time he told me that he would give me a 2 hour window so I didn't have to sit and wait it was a gea... [ More ]
    Poster:norman kaye
    Date:2/3/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Review:I have had 5 vehicle shipped with you all. Wayne Friedman is Great to work with and goes out of his way even on his days off to take care of us. I will continue to use him for all of Friendship Chrysler delivery's. [ View ]
    Poster:Cody Archer
    Date:2/3/2015 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome price! Awesome Service! Look forward to the next one!
    Review:Nice people from start to finish. Tommy told me his price would be best and he was correct. Not sure how they did the job so fast, but it was perfect all around. Much appreciated! [ View ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:2/3/2015 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Use these folks
    Review:As nothing in life goes perfectly as planned, Tim at ship your car now made it happen. he was available 24 /7 and corrected any mistakes immediately . he got my car to me fast, safe and efficiently. He called to check up on the status and was lo... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr. David Samuels
    Date:2/1/2015 9:22:00 PM
    Subject: Contract 1125 vs 1225 actual.
    Review:1968 Mustang NJ - MN. Quoted and contract for $1125. Found out after the car was on the truck and departed that it would be $1225. Was offered a free broker fee for my next transport but wont find out if that would be honored or not . At th... [ More ]
    Poster:Cameron
    Date:1/30/2015 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service. Thanks Shayna!
    Review:Dropped the car off to Matson in Honolulu and car was delivered to Long Beach, CA. Driver picked up car the day it was dropped off in CA. Delivered car to Florida 4 days later. Driver called in the morning to say they would be delivering car between... [ More ]
    Poster:Regina Medard
    Date:1/29/2015 6:31:00 PM
    Subject: One Way Transport
    Review:My overall experience of service and response time was a good. The response time from pick up to delivery was less than 24hrs. I received a call from ShipYourCarNow within a couple hours and they had a carrier ready the same day. [ View ]
    Poster:ELois
    Date:1/28/2015 1:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service!
    Review:Rubin was very professional and i will use their services again! my was picked up on time and it was shipped to me to Nigeria... The car came on schedule and everything is fine! [ View ]
    Poster:Obi Raymond
    Date:1/28/2015 12:09:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Hello Just shipped a car from FL to CO - everything was great. Very happy customer. If I had to ship a car again, I would use this company. The follow up and communication was very much appreciated. Thank you! [ View ]
    Poster:jen
    Date:1/28/2015 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: JD Klein is awesome!
    Review:The whole process was very easy. JD Klein is very professional, trustworthy and reliable. I would highly recommend his services. [ View ]
    Poster:Usha S.
    Date:1/27/2015 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Amazing, Honest, Fast and no BS!!!!
    Review:I have had used this company several times to ship my bikes back and forth from West Coast to East Coast and back again and have never had an issue. There is never any bait and switch( the price the quote is the price you get), the transporters they ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcus
    Date:1/22/2015 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: amazing
    Review:i was extremely pleased with everything, shayna answered all and any questions i had and went above and beyond for customer service. my truck is my 3rd kid and helped me threw it all. she had even called to make sure everything went well at drop off,... [ More ]
    Poster:ginny hovlandThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/22/2015 12:50:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:Shayna is great to work with, this is the second time she helped me get my car shipped and there's no doubt that if needed i will call her again. [ View ]
    Poster:Cedric
    Date:1/20/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: ENTHUSIASTIC AND GREAT CSR EXPERIENCE!
    Review:Having a knowledge in logistics and transportation on how difficult it is to plan and dispatch the perfect load all customers expect, have to say that Tim Montgomery really exceeded all the expectations! I submit a last minute quote request Friday n... [ More ]
    Poster:CORELYN DIAZ
    Date:1/20/2015 8:13:00 PM
    Subject: Above and beyond all expectations
    Review:If there were six [6] stars in this review process, Ship Your Car Now would get seven[7]. The service was superior; the drivers were, extra, extra cautious with my '39 Chevy and they were courteous to a fault. From the dispatch point of view, c... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Ezell
    Date:1/17/2015 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: Efficiency
    Review: We needed to transport our vehicle as soon as possible, on Friday I started to call several companies that had sent me quotes , the only person who contacted me in an hour was Richard Rincon of this company, who already had managed to transported t... [ More ]
    Poster:Clara
    Date:1/16/2015 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: got it done
    Review:My name is john I bought a car from kentucky to connecticut contacted tom at ship your car now he was sick had to go to the hospital and still kept in touch always working hard to get the car shipped this all the week before Christmas he set up a dat... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/1/2015 1:01:00 PM
    Subject: First Time Experience - Excellent!
    Review:This was the first time I shipped a car and through my extensive research in talking with numerous brokers, I was hesitant. I did not feel I was being treated with honestly. That is until I spoke with Garrett at Ship Your Car Now. Garrett was very op... [ More ]
    Poster:B Miller
    Date:12/29/2014 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: Second Time !
    Review:This is the second time for our car to find it's way west on a transporter, the first time was 2 years ago, while on a nice across country trip; my husband was called back to work in LA and I wasn't going to drive back alone....Panic sets in not know... [ More ]
    Poster:Helene Rioux Warnaar
    Date:12/17/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now LLC
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and after reading all the scary stuff on the internet, I was dubious at best. After reviewing several offers, I called Ship Your Car Now LLC and spoke with Mr J.D. Klein. Mr Klein provided professional and know... [ More ]
    Poster:C. O'Connell
    Date:12/11/2014 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:This is my second experience with Shayna's ' company.I have transported vehicles before using another company. Shayna's service,concern,personal touch, and total professionalism were off the charts great!!. I'd highly recommend this company and in p... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy S
    Date:12/11/2014 9:17:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service I was well taken care of and soo was my car
    Review:Shayna Rayboy was my primary contact person. She was a consummate professional who was courteous and knowledgeable. She made the whole experience a pleasant one. I appreciate her caring and human touch. My car arrived in perfect condition and Shayn... [ More ]
    Poster:Vera B.
    Date:11/28/2014 1:45:00 AM
    Subject: Ship your car now
    Review:Very nice people to do business with. Wayne Friedman is a true professional in the business. Every time I called him, he responded timely and effectively. The trucking company handled their part of it as well. The driver was professional courteous... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael KukoffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/21/2014 5:21:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was very pleased with the whole experience with the transport company! Everyone I dealt with was so friendly and helpful! The communication could not have been better! Everything about the deal was pleasant and I would recommend this transport comp... [ More ]
    Poster:chuck miglionicoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 8:17:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of 4 vehicles
    Review:Our whole experience with Ship Your Car Now was great. Wayne kept in constant contact with us and got back with me before I expected an ETA on the pick-up. He kept us aware of all aspects of the delivery and made himself available 24/7 which was ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Steven TimmThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/17/2014 3:43:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Excellent communication. Always available to give accurate information. Driver upon delivery was curious and helpful. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter AllenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/14/2014 11:53:00 AM
    Review:Ron called me from Ship Your Car Now, the day after the car was available (Thursday). He said he had GW Thomas Trucking Company that could pick up the car on Monday. They did it when they said, and they showed up at my house 5 days later with my car.... [ More ]
    Poster:Andy KallasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 2:06:00 PM
    Subject: 1936 Ford F-1
    Review:This transport experience was really pleasing and a good experience from start to finish. The driver was prompt, respectful and kept good communication going from beginning pickup to delivery at my home. He called when he picked up the vehicle and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Will BarronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/12/2014 9:57:00 AM
    Subject: Shayna Rayboy @ 561.948.2557 was AWESOME in everything!
    Review:I would just like to say my experience with Ship your car now has been pleasant and amazing from the very beginning. Shayna Rayboy @ 561.948.2557 has been with me through the stress and nervousness I've had with shipping my car from Anchorage, Alaska... [ More ]
    Poster:Mia Villaflor
    Date:11/11/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: A Great Experience!!
    Review:Wayne Friedman was only one of a dozen shippers who contacted me when I submitted an online request for an auto shipper. What made Wayne stand out was he gave me a brief synopsis of how auto shipping works and what to watch out for. His estimate was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael O'Hare
    Date:11/10/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great First Experience Shipping an Auto!!!
    Review:ShipYourCarNow was recommended to me by the Dealership who sold us our 1957 Packard Clipper after my own efforts via the internet had resulted in rude and unhelpful encounters. From the beginning Tommy Reardon was in contact with me, sometimes long ... [ More ]
    Poster:Marty M
    Date:11/10/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Hesitant but Satisfied
    Review:I was very worried about my vehicle, being a first time customer. Phil was great and the drivers from Alpha & Omega were awesome! Kind, honest, fast, & efficient! AND damage free. Couldn't be happier! [ View ]
    Poster:Marlina M.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/9/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: A++ Service from ShipYourCarNow
    Review:This is my second time I have shipped a personal sedan in the past 1 year. Let's just say my previous experience in 2013 with another company was unpleasant. Coming in to 2014 with the need to ship another vehicle, I started off skeptical. Howev... [ More ]
    Poster:Rohit
    Date:11/6/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Tranport
    Review:Wayne Freeman was honest, forthright and courteous! He outlined the procedure for transporting our car and enacted the process without delay. A first class operation. Would certainly use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Fred HartThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of my 1984 Cadillac was an excellent choice for this transport.
    Review:I am writing this review to congratulate the Ship your car now broker specialist Mr. Michael Ortiz as well as the trucking transport company that did the transport. Mr Ortiz contacted me on Sunday and arranged a transport carrier for pickup on Mond... [ More ]
    Poster:Al Darrall
    Date:11/3/2014 6:10:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7