View 179,368 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 179,369th Review now!

View Ship Your Car Now LLC.'s New Profile

MC-Ff013443
Common CarrierActive
Broker None
Broker / Carrier

At Ship Your Car Now we pride ourselves on integrity and honesty. We provide the best possible customer service at the best possible price. Our reviews speak for themselves. If you would like to add yourself to the list of satisfied customers give us a call today at 888-532-8805. Let us make your next auto transport a simple and painless process.
Have your own experience with Ship Your Car Now LLC. to share?

• Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.
    Review:I just didn't know who or what company to trust and then I spoke to Mike Logan with Ship your Car Now LLC. He said my car could be picked up the next day and at a very good price . Los Angeles to Massachusetts and I couldn't have been happier . Somet... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark Brown
    Date:2/8/2016 6:24:00 AM
    Subject: Poor Service all the Way around
    Review:Ship Your Car Now did not ship my car when promised. And because of problems between them and the actual shipping company ( NAO Transport) regarding payment, my car was delayed to the Port for a week. It sat in Spokane for several days while they w... [ More ]
    Poster:Kimberly Babb
    Date:2/1/2016 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Professional Service!!!!
    Review:Jay Rappaport is amazing!!!!!! Thank you for making this a worry free experience. Jay is extremely knowledgeable and professional, he made me feel comfortable ever step of the way. I was given a great price and contacted multiple times with update... [ More ]
    Poster:Lori Ann Spinelli
    Date:2/1/2016 5:17:00 PM
    Subject: Fast, professional service for our auto transportation!
    Review:We were overwhelmed by all of the companies that vied for our business, and the one that really inspired us was Marco Mathews from ShipYourCarNow. His professionalism and attention to detail was refreshing, along with his follow-up to make sure we we... [ More ]
    Poster:Stan Foxworthy
    Date:1/31/2016 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Shipment
    Review:Scheduled a shipment through another company three weeks out. The day of shipping, still did not have a confirmed ship date. called the company and they scrambled to find a truck. finally got a truck and the driver gave me the jerk around and did ... [ More ]
    Poster:D Freiberger
    Date:1/31/2016 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport at It's Best
    Review:This was my first time shipping automobiles to another state and I have to say working with Marco was very easy from signing the contract to delivery. Marco let me know that he was working on getting a carrier, once the carrier was defined he let me... [ More ]
    Poster:Jill L
    Date:1/28/2016 12:54:00 PM
    Subject: poor service /over charged tricked
    Review:this company is totally out of control and there using loop hole contracts to trick people and to get double payment . These people are not telling customers that the fee they charge is not the charge for transport then when you shipment arrives bam ... [ More ]
    Poster:adan morales
    Date:1/22/2016 10:15:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing
    Review:My experiences was great, I was a bit skeptical at first because I've never shipped a car before and I had a million questions to ask. But Joseph was VERY patient with me and assured me 100% that nothing would happen to my Audi. He was able to find m... [ More ]
    Poster:Maggie
    Date:1/20/2016 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: International vehicle transport
    Review:Randle Ferrari - Shipyourcarnow.com completed an international vehicle transport from New Jersey dealership to the local port and subsequently shipped internationally to Belarus. Multiple logistical steps were required. These were handled flawlessly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Fred M.
    Date:1/17/2016 12:34:00 AM
    Subject: delivery of 1979 Rolls royce
    Review:Always easy to work with, and the pricing is very fair. The best item is the service. With the "big" guys you wait. This is the third car I have shipped and the personal service could not have been better.I am shipping the fourth car with them from f... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Karch
    Date:1/15/2016 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:My experience working with ship your car now LLC was exceptional and I would highly recommend using them for your car transportation needs. [ View ]
    Poster:R L
    Date:1/15/2016 12:14:00 AM
    Subject: 2003 Ferrari Spider
    Review:Great Service. Great Communication. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Riezenman The Auto Toy Store
    Date:1/12/2016 3:14:00 PM
    Review:The carrier that was picking my car up was on time. The car was delivered to destination earlier than stated. This was not really a door to door delivery service. We had to come to the transporter's yard to pick up the car. The car was extremely coat... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony Vance
    Date:1/11/2016 9:41:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:2nd time shipping my car with Ship Your Car Now and Ron B pulled through again! The transporter, Niles, was also amazing. Would recommend. No issues. Direct to the point. Communicated well. [ View ]
    Poster:Jessica
    Date:1/9/2016 2:33:00 AM
    Subject: Happy with my service!
    Review:AS a firs timer i was skeptical about shipping my car with a company I've never heard of. To my surprise they were very helpful and shipped my car to Michigan from Texas within the time frame and at a very reasonable price especially for a last minut... [ More ]
    Response:Gaynell thank you very much for leaving us some feedback. If you ever need to have another vehicle moved feel free to call Ryan Serpa directly on phone number 618-560-8548. Thank you again and have a great 2016! [ view ]
    Poster:gaynell Martinez
    Date:1/4/2016 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: ShipYourCarNow exceeds expectations
    Review:i have shipped a car cross-country twice now with this company. My rep Ron Bronson provided fast and excellent customer service. They are reasonably priced, easy to contract with, fabulous on the follow up, the vehicle did not have issues on either... [ More ]
    Poster:L. Malek
    Date:12/30/2015 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now, Daniel Goldin
    Review:From the first contact, Daniel was friendly, punctual and professional. If I had a concern, he answered it. Excellent price, service. The shipper, Eagle Logistic from Hagerstown Maryland was equally professional (509) 205-5996. Thank you to both... [ More ]
    Poster:Zhivoin Radoshevich
    Date:12/28/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Ship Your Car Now is great!
    Review:Tim Montgomery, my primary contact person from Ship Your Car Now was wonderful! I shipped my car in late June from California to Pennsylvania. He was prompt and knowledgeable about the entire process helping me arrange a truck driver for my car. Tim ... [ More ]
    Poster:Olivia S
    Date:12/24/2015 5:41:00 PM
    Subject: 2011 Honda Civic
    Review:I was thoroughly impressed with the personal and quick service shown by the company and agent David. From day one he went out of his way to make sure things were running smoothly. I contacted him about shipping the car and in less than 4 hours he had... [ More ]
    Poster:april
    Date:12/24/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Shelby GT
    Review:The transport went smoothly and our car was delivered on Monday 9am. The driver was extremely courteous and handled our vehicle with kid gloves. Great Job! [ View ]
    Poster:Thomas Turkus
    Date:12/22/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Great to deal with and on-time both ways
    Review:Tim was great to work with in meeting my needs for shipping even tough my plans changed. I had two cars shipped in one wekk and both went off without a hitch. Looking forward to working with Tim again. [ View ]
    Poster:Fred Remitea
    Date:12/15/2015 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle trasnport
    Review:This was a difficult route. I had spoken to another transport company, and after three days of nothing but false promises, I cancelled with them and called Tommy. In 15 minutes he had a truck scheduled to pick up my bike. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:12/15/2015 12:32:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:We were very anxious about shipping our practically brand new car, but it was the best alternative for our long distance move. Ethan was friendly, personable, and knowledgeable. He kept us informed throughout the process. We live in a hard-to-serv... [ More ]
    Poster:Toni
    Date:12/10/2015 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: trnasport of car from NJ to CA
    Review:I was originally worried about shipping the car to my son but Ship Your Car now was great, they arrived in CA early and the car was in excellent condition! [ View ]
    Poster:Len Hecht
    Date:12/9/2015 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a car cross country
    Review:Ron Shapiro was great to work with. Clearly understood the logistics of transporting a low to the ground classic sports car. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Merkel
    Date:12/7/2015 6:00:00 PM
    Subject: Put your mind at ease!
    Review:I was a complete wreck having to move a 40 year old sports car that I had so much emotional attachment towards. David Simon put my mind at ease. He knows his business. This guy went well above & beyond to work my transport need. He spent the time to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sue V
    Date:12/7/2015 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: First time customer
    Review:This was my first time shipping a vehicle on behalf of my agency. The vehicle needed to be picked up by Friday, November 20th or my agency risked losing the vehicle. The first driver that took the load showed up on a Saturday, November 21st even af... [ More ]
    Poster:Officer Mummert
    Date:11/30/2015 2:06:00 AM
    Subject: First Time User of Services
    Review:This was my first time using this type of service. I was very concerned about using the service and was unsure if it was a rip off and my daughter's car would not be pick up or deliver. When I first entered my information to obtained service. I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Dawn L. Hall
    Date:11/27/2015 8:15:00 PM
    Review:Both the agent Ms Kolleen and the truck driver have done their great job. I'm very satisfied with both the process and the result! Will recommend to my friends [ View ]
    Poster:V. Lai
    Date:11/25/2015 2:16:00 AM
    Subject: late arrival
    Review:they were late picking up car. after telling us for several days He is coming. after they got there to pick up car. he was not use to transporting a Bentley I guess. I had to tell him to put in the side mirrors as he wa... [ More ]
    Poster:mary wood
    Date:11/24/2015 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Very good experience
    Review:This worked out very well . The whole process is very efficient, signing the contract, paying, setting dates , getting phone numbers and making final arrangements. It all happened in a few days. I did not go for the low bidder but personal contact as... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob in PV
    Date:11/19/2015 4:58:00 PM
    Subject: MOVE MY TOYOTA CAR
    Review:NICE COORDINATION BETWEEN THE AGENT, DRIVER AND CUSTOMER. THEY TOOK CARE OF MY CAR PROFESSIONALLY AND DELIVERED ON TIME. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS SERVICE PROVIDER, EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE BIT EXPENSIVE THAN OTHER SERVICE PROVIDERS [ View ]
    Poster:MUJESH
    Date:11/18/2015 3:29:00 AM
    Subject: Alex Lopez (954)300-2704
    Review:Alex Lopez from Ship Your Car Now was a true blessing for our family when we needed to have 2 of our cars shipped from Illinois to Texas. Ours was not an was not a simple transport and Alex handled the entire ordeal with patience and class. Being unf... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:11/18/2015 12:02:00 AM
    Subject: Very Impressive
    Review:A huge Thank you to Omar Santiago .His manner from the Onset of dealing with us was very Proffessional . The service that we received was Excellent and we would highly recommend your company . Our vehicle was picked up at 8.30 in the evening in... [ More ]
    Poster:Naz
    Date:11/13/2015 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: Call JD Klein at 954-300-2614 for great service.
    Review:Dealing with SYCN,LLC was a great experience. Have to say, all that was promised to me was met with a 100 percent satisfaction. Working with Mr. JD Klein was truly a professional relationship, I would highly recommend him for your next shipping needs... [ More ]
    Poster:Lindsey Nelson
    Date:11/12/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:Great experience Thomas is the most responsive broker I have ever talked to. Pick and delivery was really quick. The carrier and staff were excellent. Would recommend and will use Thomas again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Karch
    Date:11/11/2015 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review: I called for a quote and received very good customer service. Once I placed the order they were very timely getting the pickup time set. Our vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. The communication was outstanding. [ View ]
    Poster:Joanne
    Date:11/10/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Customer Service provided by Ron Bronson 954.642.1172
    Review:I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Ron Bronson at "Ship Your Car Now"! He did a great job, explaining in details process of transporting my car, purchased at Manheim Auction in North Dighton , MA to Hollywood, FL. Ron was courteo... [ More ]
    Poster:TAMMY SUMMERS
    Date:11/2/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: Very good experience
    Review:It seems there are lots of shady transport companies out there. We very happy to have found Tommy and Ship Your Car Now. Everything went as promised. Pick-up was one day after contact and delivery was early without any glitches. Driver communicated w... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis G
    Date:11/1/2015 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: So Thankful!
    Review:I happened upon Ship Your Car Now by doing a Google search. Little did I know I would hit the jackpot first try. The customer service rep (Jay) was professional and efficient. The rate was extremely reasonable (shipping Mercedes Benz). The driver (Ma... [ More ]
    Poster:Malinda C.
    Date:10/29/2015 1:29:00 AM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:The driver was very careful.The car was delivered on time and with no damage. We are very happy with the service the customer service was first rate. I would recommend these car transporters again. This was actually the second time I used them and th... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:10/28/2015 12:38:00 AM
    Subject: promt and professional
    Review:this is the 3rd time we have used Ship your car now and will continue to use and refer! I called with one day notice and they were out the next day to pick up our vehicle AND it was delivered the day before promised. one day early! fast, prompt and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lana Spradling
    Date:10/23/2015 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Alex Lopez 954-300-2704
    Review:Fast and easy with excellent customer service and follow up!!! Alex Lopez offered too assist 24/7 and he did. I will definitely be using the=is service in the future. On top of all that the pricing was incredible. [ View ]
    Poster:Marty H
    Date:10/22/2015 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great overall but need better communication from the driver or dispatcher
    Review:I had a great overall experience and would definitely recommend ship your car now to transport my vehicle again. I recommend better communication to improve your service. I had my car being picked up from someone else and received no communication ab... [ More ]
    Poster:KristiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/19/2015 2:34:00 PM
    Subject: Driver Contact
    Review:The driver kept the pickup person informed as to when the car would be picked up. Delivered the car on time directly to my door. Would definitely use this service in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Jay Feldman
    Date:10/14/2015 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Personalized Service
    Review:Car was delivered in excellent condition and on time, picked up car in MN on Tuesday and delivered in FL the following Sunday. Having never shipped a car before, David Simon was very helpful and explained the process to me and he was always available... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen
    Date:10/12/2015 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Delightful customer service
    Review:I contacted Jeff when I was attempting to get a car I had bought in Anchorage to an island in the Inside Passage of Alaska. He explained accurately the reason for the high cost of the barges, that the transportation ways are set by the government. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary C
    Date:10/9/2015 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Jonathan was awesome. Always promptly responded to my questions and provided all requested information. A1A Transport were very professional and kept me informed every step of the way. My vehicle was delivered earlier than estimated and in excellent ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shannon Harding
    Date:10/9/2015 1:23:00 PM
    Subject: Very good service
    Review:JD Klein from Ship Your Car Now attended me with courtesy and patience. He promised attend me 24x7 and fulfilled that. Call JD Klein at 954-300-2614 for great service... [ View ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:10/7/2015 1:34:00 AM
    Subject: Jay Rapp was awesome to work with!
    Review:I had called in before trying to schedule a transport and the gentleman from Freedom Auto Transport wasn't very communicative and gave me really poor customer service. I left a half dozen messages for him and never returned my call. When I called ... [ More ]
    Poster:LJ
    Date:10/6/2015 5:44:00 PM

Next Reviews on Ship Your Car Now LLC.

Ship Your Car Now LLC. Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.