View 153,925 Reviews on 3,614 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,926th Review now!

View RoadRunner Auto Transport's New Profile

RoadRunner Auto Transport
1055 Stewart Avenue
Bethpage, NY 11714
Phone Number:888-777-2123
Secondary Phone Number:CLICK WEBSITE FOR INSTANT ONLINE QUOTE
Website:http://www.RoadRunnerAutoTransport.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 5 Months. Since 7/10/2009

INSTANT ONLINE QUOTES - FULLY INSURED SHIPPING - 24/7 TRACKING - NO UP FRONT DEPOSITS! RoadRunner Auto Transport is a leading provider of reliable vehicle shipping services. Our dedicated team of shipping professionals will arrange and transport your vehicle with care from start to finish. With over 1,500 certified open and enclosed carriers in our network, we're heading your way! Get an instant quote on our user friendly website or by calling (888) 777-2123. WE TAKE YOUR SHIPMENT SERIOUSLY, AND WE'RE OPEN LONG HOURS TO PROVE IT - > OUR EXPERIENCED STAFF IS AVAILABLE FROM 9:00AM TO 9:00PM EST TO ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR TRANSPORT.
Have your own experience with RoadRunner Auto Transport to share?

RoadRunner Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 115 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 1.15% of RoadRunner Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 98.85% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on RoadRunner Auto Transport
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Easy to book, would use this service again. Price comparable to or better than other transport companies. Driver was difficult to get a hold of at first. Was assured at booking that car would be picked up on a certain day, but driver was a day lat... [ More ]
    Poster:ChrisThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 6:04:00 PM
    Subject: Dangerous weather
    Review:Roadrunner was prompt/early even considering it was the worst winter storm to hit Denver area in over 100 yrs! They worked very hard with my 88 yr. old mother-in-law to keep her out of the weather & safe while they picked up the car at the motel ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jolene AndersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: was overall great
    Review:The only thing that I have negative to say is that the delivery destination changed further then was agreed on. Even with that was excellent I recommend it. [ View ]
    Poster:Luis G.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/17/2014 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Overall - Happy with my choice
    Review:I was very nervous to have my car transported from Pennsylvania to California. Pick up & delivery occurred on time with no issues. Customer service line was helpful keeping me up to date on the status of my car until the carrier reached out to me... [ More ]
    Poster:Liza This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: BAIT & SWITCH
    Review:They are liars. I agreed and signed up on their site wit my CC #. They (Matt) called me back and increases the price from $ 513 to $ 895 and posts on the dispatch. I told him to cancel and he did not. I had to call 5 times to get off the list! DO ... [ More ]
    Poster:Shell
    Date:11/26/2014 11:01:00 AM
    Subject: Do Not Live Up To Commitments Made...
    Review:I scheduled a pick up of a company vehicle that was needing to be shipped from NC to CA. The only thing we cared about was that it be picked up on a certain day, but it could take as long as needed to get it here to CA. I was told to give them 24-4... [ More ]
    Poster:Ally
    Date:11/24/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Roadrunner vehicle transport AWFUL!!
    Review:Don't let these jerks anywhere near your vehicle. They shipped my car from CA to MI and broke the thermostat and damaged the radiator. There was fluid all over the place and the temp lights were on and beeping. It cost $330 to fix everything. I cont... [ More ]
    Poster:hugh king
    Date:11/21/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Loyal customer
    Review:The second time I used road runner I had an issue with the original contracted driver and immediately road runner professionally handled the situation. They arranged a New pick up service company ASAP and met all specifics on time and in budget. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:AnnThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/15/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Very satisfied.
    Review:Excellent in all ways. Easy scheduling, excellent taking care of updating me about the status, NO damage, no scratches. I'm 100% satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:PaulineThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 3:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great timing
    Review:Driver was on time and delivered when he said he would. Described how the car would be handled and did a thorough check of my car before putting it on the trailer. Contacted me when he was close to my home and where we could meet since it was difficu... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Piseno
    Date:11/4/2014 12:33:00 AM
    Subject: They didn't transport they drove.....
    Review:They picked up my vehicle on a transport truck, and then drove to a truck stop, off loaded my vehicle and drove it to its destination. I paid $1300 for there equipment, insurance etc. to be used and they drove MY vehicle putting wear and tear on it.... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph willis
    Date:10/27/2014 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch
    Review:I was quoted $945 and we set a pickup date. The day prior, a carrier had not been assigned. After several calls, Michelle called and said the quote was too low. They were having a hard time finding a carrier going to New Mexico. Say what!!! Look at t... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve M
    Date:10/20/2014 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Within 2 hours of contacting Road Runner Transport through the website, I had a transport from Florida to North Carolina arranged on very short notice. The pick up and delivery was exactly as described. As anyone would expect you are not sure about ... [ More ]
    Poster:DTThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/15/2014 9:16:00 AM
    Subject: LIARS LIARS!!!!!
    Review:Had a last minute 3 to 4 day window to move my vehicle...Called Frank at ext 514 and told him REPEATEDLY that I KNEW this was short notice..but if he could guarentee I could get my vehicle pick up on either Sat or Sun of that week..I would go w/ them... [ More ]
    Poster:Perry
    Date:10/13/2014 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: call them now
    Review:stop looking and call ryan if you need your car shipped today no mess great service. do it. called them on friday car was at my house on sunday. so happy with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:rick walls
    Date:9/22/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Late/dishonest/abusive trucker
    Review:Where to start? If you read Quintin's review, my experience is almost a dead on duplicate of what happened to him. At first I thought I WAS reading my review, right down to the "my car is still in Tacoma, why don't you know what's going on, YO... [ More ]
    Poster:Laura
    Date:9/18/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome service, loved it
    Review:Awesome service, loved it. Car was picked up on Friday evening on time and delivered on Tuesday as scheduling, very impressed with the service, whenever I'll get a chance will use the service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Sumit Arora
    Date:9/17/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: worst company I ever dealt with in my life
    Review:Hired this broker and quoted me one proce then when vehicle at port thwy suddenly raised the price prior to picking it up. Never sent me my quoted cobtract till I conplained about beong dishonest about the price. Then sent me the contract with the or... [ More ]
    Poster:Sherry This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/17/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: AWFUL AWFUL company to use
    Review:I tried to book a shipment for my Ford crew cab dually I was quoted a very reasonable price of $975. When I called they claimed to have left me voice messages which they didn't. But when I call to book the transport they tell me they misquoted my shi... [ More ]
    Poster:Christine R
    Date:9/12/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Roadrunner Transport scam..do not use them!!!!
    Review:They quoted price to be $1145 thru email and over the phone.....from NY to LV...they gave me a pickup date, but never sent the contract nor called me...so I called them. After 4 phone calls to them and one day prior to said pickup date, a Supervisor... [ More ]
    Poster:George Reynolds
    Date:9/3/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 1954 Chevrolet
    Review:“WARNING” this company will tell you anything to secure a sale... Initially speaking with Andrew (the Broker) I made a point of explaining the Restored 1954 Chevrolet needed to be picked up no later than the18th or 19th of August 2014... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Jones
    Date:8/29/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: RUN!!! RUN!!! DON"T DO IT!!!
    Review:Horrible experience from the word go! Vinny went rogue on me so he had Katlyn answer my calls until she went rogue with him. Cowards, but that's another story. I was moving to Cali and the car was to ship on a Thursday 8/28/14. Nothing, abso... [ More ]
    Poster:Frank P
    Date:8/29/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: WARNING: Unreliable and dishonest
    Review:Got quote in early August 2014 for pickup 8/25 or 8/26. Called the week before for confirmation and was assured by Anthony we were set for pickup. Told driver or dispatcher would contact us 8/21 or 8/22. Called Anthony both dates and was assured each... [ More ]
    Poster:William Flack
    Date:8/28/2014 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: why I wouldn't bother calling again...
    Review:I was provided with a quote for $595 by George K. and given several recent examples of similar type cars picked up in nearby locations and also shipped to florida for prices in the same ballpark. however, just a few hours later I was called by the S... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/24/2014 2:49:00 PM
    Subject: Cancellation Policy
    Review:If you are NOT definite about roadrunner..........do not use! It is almost impossible to get a refund even if you follow their "cancellation" policy..............poor customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Emily Sherman
    Date:8/23/2014 1:41:00 PM
    Subject: Road Runner
    Review:Wonderful service. Will use again for future moves. The first company I attempted to ship my car with (based out of Florida) was totally unprofessional and disorganized. I booked my reservation well over two months in advance. Unfortunately, the thre... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Henry
    Date:8/20/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Picked up on time and delivered on time..thats all i can say. Initially worried about how will they ship it but based on my experience with roadrunner company its worth to ship it through them instead going with cheap transport companies. [ View ]
    Poster:aswiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2014 12:02:00 PM
    Subject: Poor Customer Service
    Review:I was looking online for transportation quote and Roadrunner was one of the lowest one I got. My car was moved from NC to WA. Just a FYI, they advertise no fees upfront, no deposit, it's a lie. Get this, if you pay the full about there's a 3% PAY IN... [ More ]
    Poster:Julie X
    Date:8/13/2014 10:42:00 PM
    Subject: Roadrunner auto transport review
    Review:The entire process went smooth and prompt. I highly recommend this company. The vehicle arrived earlier than expected and they held it in a safe place with no additional charges [ View ]
    Poster:Toni LoGiudiceThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/13/2014 8:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I had no issues with my vehicle move from GA to NY. Driver called when he was 24 hours out as well as 10 minutes from pickup. RoadRunner kept in contact through-out move. Delivery of vehicle was earlier than originally quoted. I will use them aga... [ More ]
    Poster:Nick
    Date:8/13/2014 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: Great Auto Shipment
    Review:I recently used RoadRunner Auto Transport to ship my 2 cars from Florida to Ohio. I am so pleased with this company and would call them again in a heartbeat. I was originally quoted a lower price by another company. The man "helping" me... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley OThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/12/2014 10:18:00 PM
    Subject: Count me an unhappy customer
    Review:Road Runner Auto Transport via Horizon Lines via Hawaii Car transport received my CRV in Oakland July 22, 2014. Paperwork stated arrival would be August 13, 2014 in Maui. I found my car sitting on the dock in Maui on August 11 but documentation sho... [ More ]
    Poster:Cathy Hinnant
    Date:8/11/2014 11:28:00 PM
    Review:Great & expedient delivery service! No hassle & vehicle delivery was right on time. Definitely will use again!! [ View ]
    Poster:SGThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/9/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: Very professional and on time
    Review:Roadrunner's customer service was courteous and efficient. Though my route was by no means standard (another company had estimated it would take 6 weeks to find a driver to go FL - ID), they found me a driver within less than a week and the car got t... [ More ]
    Poster:HelmutThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/8/2014 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever experienced.
    Review:WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have ever experienced in my life. Not only was it the worst customer service I have ever experienced but the quotes are 100% INACCURATE. I found this company online while I was comparing competing rates on shipping my vehicle... [ More ]
    Poster:Chelsea
    Date:8/8/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: Found a company I can trust.
    Review:Booked RoadRunner Transport to ship my car from La Mesa California to Jamaica Queens New York. They had the cheapest rates and the representative I spoke with was very helpful. Within a few hours RoadRunner notified me who my carrier would be. The ca... [ More ]
    Poster:SL.86
    Date:8/8/2014 8:55:00 AM
    Subject: Roadrunner Auto Transport Bad Service
    Review:They lie to get your business. I needed a car moved from So Cal to Nor Cal was told they would pick the car up the next day and have it to me the following day. So after reading all the great reviews on there website I went with them even though they... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Bishop
    Date:8/7/2014 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job!
    Review:The driver reached on time on Friday evening in Phoenix, AZ and the car reached Richmond, VA on Tuesday before the time driver told me that it would actually reach. [ View ]
    Poster:Sumit Arora
    Date:8/6/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: LA to NY
    Review:I hate to say it but roadrunner got my most important request. I wanted my car on top, that was my main point made over and over, and luckily I called the trucker before he loaded the car and he said that was not in the paperwork, but I paid him an e... [ More ]
    Poster:Niles GThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 10:00:00 PM
    Subject: Roadrunner Auto Transport review
    Review:I received good customer care at first, and they wanted to quickly go ahead and book me. When I agreed however, it took way longer to get back to me than they had said. Once they had me sign, its like their customer service went out the window. Mayno... [ More ]
    Poster:Gustavo RodriguezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/6/2014 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:A contact person called on July 29th to say truck will be there in late afternoon/evening on the 30th. On the 30th in the night time around 9 oclock - a contact person said now the truck will be there on the 31st between 9am and 12. Just as I was r... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:8/6/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Co.
    Review:Everything about Road Runner was very professional. Very good communication and from the time I booked to the time of delivery was only 1 week. Their price was very good compared to others who wanted to charge more and take much longer to deliver the... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike PiekarskiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/5/2014 10:22:00 PM
    Subject: Bait and Switch price quotes
    Review:I received a price quote online after entering my exact vehicle details and I accepted the quote and entered my credit card info. The manager Shaun called me the next day to inform me that they had made a huge mistake and the actual price would be $1... [ More ]
    Poster:Renee
    Date:8/5/2014 7:49:00 PM
    Subject: RoadRunner Auto
    Review:I am not sure if the management has changed since the last review but as opposed to some of the other reviews, my car was delivered within the stated time period. Reasons why I gave 3 out of 5 They are a broker and do not use their own transporter... [ More ]
    Poster:MelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/4/2014 1:19:00 AM
    Subject: Absolutely Brutal
    Review:I was given a confident estimate of $995, and after canceling other bids they bait-and-switched up to $1100. Truck was picked up from Texas on time, but we were called after we went to sleep at 8:17pm the night prior to scheduled delivery. By the t... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris Fernandez
    Date:8/3/2014 11:33:00 AM
    Subject: Good honest company
    Review:RoadRunner gave me a decent quote & explained to me the ins & outs of car transporting. I recommend to call for your quote instead of an online one. Its better to talk to a real person & let them know all your circumstances. I would use t... [ More ]
    Poster:MarcosLeonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/2/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: Pick up and delivery
    Review:The company explained the whole process and kept me up on the progress. The lateness in delivery was unavoidable due to traffic conditions. But even with that the driver kept me informed. I will and am planning on using this company again. The proces... [ More ]
    Poster: MorganThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 10:56:00 PM
    Subject: On time
    Review:On time pick up. On time delivery. A little fuss on coordinating drop off time, but it worked out OK. Driver (Trevor) was organized. No damage to vehicle. Also, pick up was made on my desired date. Cost from CA to TX was 900, which was cheapest... [ More ]
    Poster:S. PrattThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 10:29:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:So hassle free! Driver was very friendly and made sure I was a happy customer! Will definitely trust them with transporting my car again in the future! [ View ]
    Poster:LynThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Late delivery
    Review:Estimate delivery day was Monday. I tried to contact shipping department by email to ask the status. No reply. Finally, Tuesday 8:45 PM, driver called and couldn't deliver the car on my doorstep, so asked to pick up the car from the lot where is 1... [ More ]
    Poster:JanetThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/31/2014 6:11:00 PM