View 156,492 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,493th Review now!

View Lightning Auto Carriers's New Profile

Lightning Auto Carriers
Phone Number:561-807-7416
Secondary Phone Number:561-807-7484
Website:http://lightningautocarriers.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 5 Months. Since 8/18/2009

Have your own experience with Lightning Auto Carriers to share?

• Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:From the time they picked up the car to dropping it off, the whole process was effortless. They kept us in contact every steps of the way. On top of that, we even got the car delivered earlier than the set date. Great price and experience! Will rec... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/30/2015 9:48:00 AM
    Review:I went on the internet inquiring about tranporting my vehicle from California to Georgia.I received quotes from $599 to $1175 from different carriors.I had no references.I called a family member and he referred me to Brad Carnrite whom he had used h... [ More ]
    Poster:Ardina Powell
    Date:1/29/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Very good and professional great customer service car on time driver knowledgeable would use again if i needed to. [ View ]
    Poster:maria
    Date:1/28/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: A+ for Matt at Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:Matt at Lightning Auto Carriers got me out of a bind and saved my job. I had another company lined up to do the job but they under bid the job and could not get me a driver. I waited over 7 days for my car to get picked up by the other company and I ... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/28/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Zero Consideration for Time Commitments
    Review:This is my second post for Lightning and a completely different experience from the first vehicle. Your going to see me use Prestige Carrier below. Just so we are clear, Lightning puts your job on the board and a myriad of independent drivers can s... [ More ]
    Poster:JohnT
    Date:1/28/2015 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service All Around!
    Review:Excellent and reliable company. Dependable and great price. We needed the towing service at the last minute and they were there for us. Brad and his driver were great! Would definitely use them again. Have already recommended Lightning Auto Carriers ... [ More ]
    Poster:Crystal Weikel
    Date:1/22/2015 4:07:00 AM
    Review:Great service. Car picked on time and delivered on time. No damage.No issues. I would recommend the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Aravind
    Date:1/21/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Review:Matt and brad were upfront and professional thru the whole experience... Highly Recommend... AAA+++........................................................................................................................................................ [ More ]
    Poster:KEITH ROBERTS
    Date:1/20/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Service
    Review:Matt was very knowledgable about the service and setup the transport quickly. I would recommend this company to anyone needing a safe, reliable car transport. [ View ]
    Poster:JKM
    Date:1/20/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Very Professional!!! Will recommend to anyone... Timely delivery at low cost... Proper documentation with receipts. [ View ]
    Poster:Chanchal Gupta
    Date:1/13/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Good service and very prompt customer service
    Review:The vehicle came a few days late than expected.. Because of the weather conditions and this being holiday time. But I really appreciate them keeping me posted on every step and making me feel reassured.. Would really appreciate Matt for that.. Keep u... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruby
    Date:1/13/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: car shipped great!
    Review:I would use them again. Car arrived when expected. The driver was able to call or text to check in on the status which was nice. [ View ]
    Poster:khart
    Date:1/13/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: car deleivey
    Review:This was a first to have a car delivery and you worry a bit!But thing i was told was wright on cost and thanks to ALEX and who delivey the car THANKS! [ View ]
    Poster:bw scearce
    Date:1/7/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: car deleivey
    Poster:bw scearce
    Date:1/7/2015 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation high
    Review:I have moved several vehicles over the years this was the smoothest move on time and courteous, the driver called and arranged a convenient drop off area that was close to our gated community. [ View ]
    Poster:Martin Graham
    Date:1/7/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: E350 FORD VAN
    Review:THIS WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH TRANSPORTING A VEHICLE SO I TALKED TO SEVERAL DIFFERENT COMPANIES. WHEN I TALKED TO ALEX HE WAS UP FRONT WITH COST AND PROCESS OF GETTING THE VAN FROM TEXAS TO INDIANA. ALEX WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME BECAUSE I HAD SO... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN
    Date:1/5/2015 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: I was very pleased
    Review:They transported 2 of my vehicles. I was worried at first but was very pleased with end results. I would have Alex and his crew help me in the future. As I would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:gennaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Alex Corral did an excellent job in helping me deliver my vehicle from Jersey to Florida!! Outstanding job!! Will definitely recommend to others! [ View ]
    Poster:Tony PlasenciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2015 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:Mat provided us with a good price for the two cars we would like to ship from PA to CA. During holiday season, I think they did a good job finding a driver quite soon. The cars were delivered on time, and the driver was helpful and he called me seve... [ More ]
    Poster:cathy tang
    Date:1/2/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of my cars
    Review:for Transportation of my cars i used Lightning Auto Carriers and satisfied on thier delivery. I also suggest my friends to use LA too [ View ]
    Poster:Sakthi
    Date:1/2/2015 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: As promised
    Review:Car was delivered as promised and in excellent condition. Was kept informed along the way by the driver. Driver was friendly and personable. [ View ]
    Poster:Leo
    Date:1/2/2015 8:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great guys, always there to answer any questions
    Review:Alex was great and personable, explained a lot about the process and the workings behind the scenes, he worked with me on a really tight schedule, was always there 24/7 to pick up the phone or call me back within minutes to answer my questions, etc. ... [ More ]
    Poster:NC From The Bronx
    Date:1/1/2015 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Professional and friendly service! Brad the manager provided excellent service. I highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: 1996 Saturn Move
    Review:I called Lightning Auto Carries well in advance of the intended move of my 1996 Saturn. Their staff were thorough in explaining the process and what I needed to do when I was ready. When I called they had a transport driver within one day and kept me... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom R.
    Date:12/30/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:Great Friendly Service, they stayed in touch all through the process. They picked up the car in the early evening. And it was delivered to my grandson the next afternoon. It was prefect timing everything was great. We were very pleased with the servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry White
    Date:12/30/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Review:Matt was great and very helpful! He even matched the price from the competitors. Overall, Great Service from them and received constant update from the driver as well ! Will use them again in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:12/30/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: "Lightning" fast auto transport Great Communications!!! Honest Broker
    Review:Very professional and honest broker, a rarity in the auto transport industry. Guided me through the process painlessly. I give the Lighting fellows 5 shining stars. DS [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel Simpson
    Date:12/29/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Professional
    Review:Being my first time shipping a vehicle, the experience was a very good one. Except for a small glitch at the end, the shipment was great. Matt was wonderful to work with and responded with answers to questions right away. I would highly recommend L... [ More ]
    Poster:Stanley CadwalladerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Compliment
    Review:This was the first time I had to ship a vehicle anywhere. My shipment was for my son who is in the military and I had to send the car from California to New Jersey. The service agent Brad Carnrite was very re-assuring. The actual truck driver that tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Lopez
    Date:12/21/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Review:I was dealing with a lowball dispatch company that couldn't give me a confirmation on my shipping. I called Lightning Auto Carriers in Monday afternoon, within 2 hours my load was dispatched and both of my cars were picked up within 2 days! WOW! I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Major
    Date:12/20/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:When things go perfect there's really not a whole lot you can say! From the moment I made contact with Alex I was assured there would be no problems with the shipping transaction and he was right. The day before pickup the driver called and set up a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat C
    Date:12/19/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Would definitely use again and also refer to my friends. Alex the contact person was very responsive to any questions or concerns. Angelo, the auto transporter was there on time; even though we were late he was very understanding and still delivered ... [ More ]
    Poster:Imani
    Date:12/18/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Responsiveness, Price and Service all around!
    Review:They keep you with up-to-date information and they are prompt in answering or returning phone calls if they are busy. They coordinated everything perfectly from state to state and their prices were great! $375 from Tyler, TX to Metairie, LA in 1.5 da... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason B
    Date:12/18/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great price, great communication, honest and one time
    Review:Great communication between their office, their driver, and me. I would highly recommend Matthew Vogel and Lightning Auto Carriers for your transportation needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim in New Hampshire
    Date:12/17/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers Review
    Review:Matt at Lightning Auto provided excellent service. We had 5 price qutoes theirs was the cheapest and they didn't resort to mutiple phone calls and other sales pressure to get you to choose them. Thank you Matt for a job well done! [ View ]
    Poster:Shahab R.
    Date:12/17/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Service Review
    Review:I have moved several vehicles over the years this was the best experience yet. The driver and Lightning Auto communication was excellent. The delivery driver choose a great place to deliver the vehicle and was accurate on his arrival timing. [ View ]
    Poster:Martin Graham
    Date:12/17/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Review:Service was excellent in every way: time and cost efficient, contact person and driver very polite and easily reached. Updates on the transport received often , vehicle picked and delivered on time . Very reliable company and will use it again as wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Kishan
    Date:12/11/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Initially very apprehensive about having car transported without knowing someone who had used this service. Called our auto mechanic and asked them for a recommendation They used the internet and found A1 Lightening Carriers- who responded immedia... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolynn Walker
    Date:12/11/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great price and quick delivery
    Review:Alex was very responsive and readily available. I made several calls with questions. Alex always got back with me promptly and answered all of my questions. The quote I received was $150 - $200 less than nearly all of the competition. Other carri... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Perry
    Date:12/10/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:The price quoted was the price paid and my vehicle was delivered on time as agreed. Alex answered all my questions and concerns. This was my first time using an auto transport service and I highly recommend Lightning Auto Transporters. They are ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria Troiano
    Date:12/9/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Review:I had to ship my son his car from Texas to Florida. I received quotes and many calls from other companies eager for my business. They sent me a link to see all the positive reviews. I did my own research on reviews from all the companies and I am gla... [ More ]
    Poster:Allison Parker
    Date:12/8/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:The truck driver patiently waited till he deliver the car to me and the pick up time and the delivery time was on time. The quote processing and the actions taken with regard to that was very active and it helped me to feel at ease. [ View ]
    Poster:Shantha Priya Anbalagan
    Date:12/6/2014 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:I WOULD DEFINITLY USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN VERY POLITE AND HELPFULL AND VERY GOOD PRICE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE . [ View ]
    Poster:YAZMIN MARTINEZ
    Date:12/5/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Had a very good experience. I was kept updated as to the availability of a driver and once that was arranged it all fell into place very quickly. Driver was courteous, friendly, and careful with the vehicle. No damage occurred. Very good experien... [ More ]
    Poster:Tana Galasso
    Date:12/4/2014 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Great job. Would use again for sure. I hired them to ship my sports car from New York to Florida. Did the job I hired them for with no incident. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Allen
    Date:12/3/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Review:Great communications during all phases of the transport. Any little hiccups were taken care of swiftly and professionally. I will never transport any vehicles on my own after using this service. [ View ]
    Poster:Afghanpeacekeeper
    Date:11/27/2014 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: my crossfire
    Review:Hello, this was my first car shipping experience and didn't know what to expect, After reading some good and some bad reviews on a few other companies. I decided to go with Lightning and spoke with Matt on a Monday, he explained how it works, that th... [ More ]
    Poster:michael
    Date:11/27/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service & Price!
    Review:The service with this company was great. They were extremely timely in giving pricing, then once we were ready to transport the vehicle they quickly coordinated everything between myself and the person whom I was buying the vehicle from. I would de... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn C
    Date:11/25/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: BMW M6 convertible received as expected
    Review:Brad did a nice job in quoting and communicating the process. Matt quickly follow's up with arranging the driver/truck. Car received without incident. Thanks guys [ View ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/19/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!!!!
    Review:Thanks Great job Brad! Everything as agreed Price, time to pick up, delivery time, and condition was great. Thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Stephenson