View 148,456 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,457th Review now!

View Lightning Auto Carriers's New Profile

Lightning Auto Carriers
Phone Number:561-807-7416
Secondary Phone Number:561-807-7484
Website:http://lightningautocarriers.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 1 Month. Since 8/18/2009

Have your own experience with Lightning Auto Carriers to share?

• Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers
    Subject: Car Shipping from FL to CA
    Review:The signing up process was smooth, easy and fast. They picked up my car within the 2 day window they promised. The car arrived in excellent condition, even before than what they had stated (in my case this was a plus). Price is not so bad; one of the... [ More ]
    Poster:PJ
    Date:9/17/2014 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service by Lightning Auto Carrier
    Review:I am highly satisfied with the service provided by this company. Right from the pick up to delivery everything went on smooth and also I got the earliest available date . The process was very simple and immediate service is provided. PLease contact M... [ More ]
    Poster:Srikanth
    Date:9/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: honesty
    Review:EBAY TRANSPORT QUOTES ARE FALSE. HAD TO FIND A TRANSPORT COMPANY TO MOVE MY SMALL TRUCK FROM GA. TO OHIO. AFTER CONTACTING ABOUT 20 DIFFERENT COMPANIES THAT SENT ME E-MAIL QUOTES AND THEN UPPED THEIR QUOTES ONCE I CALLED THEM SOME BEING NASTY WITH ME... [ More ]
    Poster:chris Savage
    Date:9/11/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: SUV delivery from tyler tx to vicksburg ms.
    Review:I received my quote very quickly and was the most economical of all the other quotes I received from other companies. Communication was very courteous, quick, and effective. Pick up was the next day after the contract was signed and delivery the next... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar
    Date:9/11/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: SUV delivery from tyler tx to vicksburg ms.
    Poster:Omar
    Date:9/11/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT OUT WEST
    Review:This outfit knows how to do business!! Not one issue or concern with my movement of the vehicle, other than to say, thank you for handling this shipment like it was your own vehicle. Professional best describes my one word regarding this job. Than... [ More ]
    Poster:RandyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: SATISFIED CUSTOMER
    Review:AFTER RESEARCHING OTHER CARRIERS/ AGENTS, I WAS SATISFIED WITH THE PRICE, COURTESY, AND PROFESSIONALISM OF THE AGENT MATT, THE DRIVER MARLON AND THE DISPATCHER. THEY ALL SHOWED CONCERN FOR MY PERSONAL SCHEDULE AND WORKED WITH ME IN MEETING ALL MY NEE... [ More ]
    Poster:Al Skeete
    Date:9/4/2014 12:03:00 AM
    Subject: Very satisfied!
    Review:Had a very satisfying experience using Lightning Auto Carriers last week. They had my car on a truck within 48 hours of contracting them and then it was delivered promptly in just a couple more days unharmed, dirty due to stormy weather in Kansas! ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glen K
    Date:9/3/2014 9:01:00 PM
    Subject: car transportation
    Review:My whole experience shipping my car to boston was excellent. talked to matt on a thursday and said he would have my car picked up next day in melbourne and he did. driver stayed in touch with me the whole time and arrived in boston on tuesday 4 days... [ More ]
    Poster:kevin klier
    Date:9/3/2014 7:04:00 PM
    Subject: Transport 2 1969 Pontiac Bonneville's
    Review:This transport went thru without any issues or delays. I have found that different routes have different results even when using the same company and same ppl. Matt is always available and responds every time I need him. As I said this one was perfec... [ More ]
    Poster:Crown Car Company
    Date:9/3/2014 5:23:00 PM
    Subject: Review of Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:This transaction went very well. Truck arrived one day early. Crew was polite, professional and helpful. We were pleased with our first vehicle transportation experience and would recommend your company to others. [ View ]
    Poster:Scott Cline
    Date:8/27/2014 6:05:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job!
    Review:Lightning Auto Carriers delivered! Gave them short notice and they were able to set up transportation for my vehicle and deliver it on time. The trucker that came and picked up the car took care of all my concerns. Told them to call when they were... [ More ]
    Poster:Bennie Moore
    Date:8/27/2014 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Review:LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS ARE WONDERFUL. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I HAD TO SHIP A CAR AND THEY TALKED ME THROUGH THE WHOLE THING. I BOOK IT A MONTH IN ADVANCE AND THEY CONTACTED ME THROUGH OUT THE MONTH. CALL ME AS THE CAR WAS ON THE WAY HERE AS WELL I W... [ More ]
    Poster:Oleg GroxThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 11:05:00 AM
    Subject: REVIEW
    Poster:BARBARA MASTERSThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2014 10:47:00 AM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:Brad and his colleagues are Very Responsive and communicative. The quote they offered was the lowest price I received by far, and trust me, I checked. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashutosh Gupta
    Date:8/26/2014 11:34:00 PM
    Subject: Just as I'd hoped
    Review:They were on time and no damage. I would use again. The delivery driver even hugged me when he dropped the car. (A little weird, but friendly...lol) I gave him a tip and off he went. I would use them again for sure. [ View ]
    Poster:C RosenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2014 6:55:00 PM
    Subject: Talk about Customer service!!
    Review:I have had three bad experiences before working with Alex and lightning Auto Carriers. Alex always answered the phone or called back within a half hour of my calls. I was kept informed the whole time through Alex, Brad, and Matt connecting me with my... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:8/14/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:This is the fourth time working with Lightning Auto Carriers. Alex has been my contact every time and Alex hasn't failed me yet. They are on time, price doesn't change, and the customer service from Alex, Brad, and Matt is second to none!! Go with... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily Auston
    Date:8/14/2014 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Houston to Long Island
    Review:Car arrived at timely fashion as promised. No hidden cost. Driver was nice and helpful. Brad and Matt kept me informed of the process. [ View ]
    Poster:Minh Tran
    Date:8/13/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company To Transport With!!!
    Review:It was my second time transporting cars and my first experience was terrible. I was very skeptical about transporting my vehicle again but Alex and the lightning auto carrier Team were great!! Alex was very patient with my constant questions and he... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrea Pico
    Date:8/13/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Service was really good !! Matt and Brad help to get my car shipped. [ View ]
    Poster:supriya
    Date:8/13/2014 10:29:00 AM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:I was really nervous about transporting my car, as this was the first time I was working with Lightning Auto Carriers. However, Alex was there from the moment my car was picked up until the entire process was complete. Alex was incredibly helpful and... [ More ]
    Poster:Jensen Holroyd
    Date:8/12/2014 6:49:00 PM
    Review:Matt was very knowledgable, professional, polite and the pricing was right. He had the vehicle picked up and delivered in a timely manner. I will be using him again! [ View ]
    Poster:Melissa Verdoorn
    Date:8/12/2014 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transportation
    Review:I was pleased to work with Alex and the Lightening Auto Carriers team. I was working with another company that did not live up too their word. I was stressing about my car not being picked up. I contacted Alex, from Lightening Auto Carriers and he wa... [ More ]
    Poster:JOSH COHEN
    Date:8/12/2014 5:10:00 PM
    Subject: Completely Failed
    Review:Lightning Auto Carriers was given any amount of time necessary to get my car from Ohio to Washington by a specific date and they completely failed. They could have picked my car up a month ago and that would have been fine. It appears that they wa... [ More ]
    Response:Linda we haven't charged you anything and if you would of given us the specified amount of time to find driver we could've. This customer cancelled way before there scheduled pick up date leaving us no time to assign a driver. [ view ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:8/12/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Early delivery
    Review:This caused an issue as I would not have arrived to accept and pay balance of shipping cost. However, thanks to a good friend they accepted delivery and paid balance for me. I might add that the transporting driver met me at the local Walmart, dr... [ More ]
    Poster:Joan Finch
    Date:8/9/2014 11:11:00 AM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:The cost was considerably cheaper than other quotes I received and the car was delivered on the day and within the timeframe I was told. It arrived in perfect condition and all the items in it were in tact. [ View ]
    Poster:T. Dennis
    Date:8/8/2014 9:59:00 AM
    Subject: Exactly as promised
    Review:Friendly, courteous and very professional. Got my car delivered in the exact condition it was picked up in with no issues. It is hard to find a reliable car carrier and I'm in the military so I will be using them again. Thanks Brad! [ View ]
    Poster:Dan R
    Date:8/7/2014 9:53:00 PM
    Subject: Lighting Auto Transport
    Review:I had my 2008 Scion TC shipped from Van Nuys,CA to Concord,NC.I recieved 15 quotes for this move and the quotes were all in the 800.00 to 1300.00 dollar range.I chose Lighting Auto Carriers based on their good reviews and a phone call that I recieved... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff H
    Date:8/7/2014 8:01:00 PM
    Review:I was nervous by the whole process and was burned by another company who frankly lied about the pick up date. I had to scramble for another company and found Lightning Transport. I took a chance and trusted these guys. I was not dissapointed. The ser... [ More ]
    Poster:Morgan Moncada Sr.
    Date:8/5/2014 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Super Reliable
    Review:I had a last minute need to ship a Jeep Wrangler across the U.S. Queries with other companies resulted in them slow-rolling me with two-week delays, and one company promised they had a driver on the way for several days leading up to the pick up day... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam S.
    Date:8/1/2014 2:15:00 AM
    Subject: Pick Up & Delivery Experience
    Review:We had some miscommunication on the price. We were charged $100 extra because they couldn't dispatch a driver for the $400 that we were quoted. ($400 driver + $100 fee). The pick up was 4 days late & we were already on our way to Florida when ... [ More ]
    Poster:G. Lakatos
    Date:7/31/2014 12:57:00 PM
    Review:Lightning Carriers did an outstanding job with my shipment. The biggest plus is when I contacted them they returned my call with hours rather than days. This is a huge win for me and I would use them again because of this. There were a couple hiccups... [ More ]
    Poster:David Snelson
    Date:7/30/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: Broker
    Review:Once the broker collected the deposit, I managed all the details with the driver. Driver picked up on Friday and delivered the following Monday. A day earlier than expected. Cash payment was required. [ View ]
    Poster:John HThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/25/2014 7:33:00 AM
    Review:I was very pleased with this company. they were very profession And kept in touch. My car got to the destination early. would definitely recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Melissa Garcia
    Date:7/25/2014 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of my KIA Soul
    Review:I had and excellent experience with Lightning Carriers! Matt Voegel assisted me with setting up the shipment and contacted me quickly to arrange the pick up of my vehicle. The delivery driver was very friendly and courteous. He took great care of my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:7/22/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Cars transport.
    Review:You are a true example of excellent service and price.I am indeed a happy customer and will highly recomnmend friends and family. Thank you [ View ]
    Poster:Andy Narain
    Date:7/22/2014 5:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Brad helped me out after 2 other companies could not move fast enough. Thank you Brad for your quick service. [ View ]
    Poster:Bonnie Z
    Date:7/19/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:The best and friendly service ever, on time and the best THANKS BRAD. The car was safe and everything was still in car. I was very satisfied with the service. The price was negotiable and the driver was very friendly and accommodating [ View ]
    Poster:brian f.
    Date:7/19/2014 6:59:00 AM
    Review:My car transport went very smooth, it was picked next morning after the car was available and delivered the very next day ahead of schedule. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Siva
    Date:7/18/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Review:Great price. Great understanding of the situation. Eager to help and go beyond their written responsibilities. I am happy to find this company though I hope I don't make cross country move for at least 20 more years. It is a challenge overall. [ View ]
    Poster:Armin
    Date:7/18/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers Review
    Review:Matt and Brad at LA Carriers were both great. They responded to calls and emails very quickly and answered any questions I had, and kept me updated. They couldn't find a driver in the pickup area at first, then after a few days found one that was... [ More ]
    Poster:Amber Burton
    Date:7/15/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transporters
    Review:They were quick at getting my vehicle to me and in good condition. The price was reasonable for shipping it across the country [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Long
    Date:7/6/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: ok
    Review:shipped as needed. with no problems. Ok I don't know what your trying to prove here, im tired of trying to satisfiy youi needed. And im done. [ View ]
    Poster:TED MCCLURE
    Date:7/2/2014 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: What I thought about this company
    Review:This company was outstanding. The followed up all the time while we were waiting for a date from my son. Good customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy Vanderhoof
    Date:7/2/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped mo my daughters College
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service. The price was negotiable and the driver was very friendly and accommodating. The car arrived on time with out any problems. i shipped my daughters first car from CA to Louisianna ( her first car). This is the se... [ More ]
    Poster:02 Impala
    Date:7/2/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, good condition
    Review:Overall my experience with Lightning Auto Carriers worked out well. I was working with a very tight timeline and they were able to accommodate my request. It was my first time shipping a car, but in the future I would make sure the contract specif... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:6/28/2014 6:38:00 AM
    Subject: Incredible Experience with Best Price
    Review:I had 15 quotes and MATT @ LIGHTNING was the best price and quickest and most efficient for pick-up and delivery. Upon our agreement my Jaguar was picked up in Atlanta in 24 hours and delivered in Tampa a day after. The driver called me during tran... [ More ]
    Poster:david weil
    Date:6/26/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: SERVICE
    Review:GREAT SERVICE WOULD USE AGAIN. HAVE USED FOR ALL MY MOVING NEEDS. PRICE WAS PERFECT . SERVICE ON TIME [ View ]
    Poster:PERSIO PEREZ
    Date:6/25/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Review:This was my first out of state auction and auto transport. I was going to fly out to Ca and drive back, but requested bids out of curiosity The lowest bid was from lightning auto carriers of $525.00. I called and made arrangements for pickup as it wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Pil ReddenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 1:36:00 PM