View 159,432 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 159,433th Review now!

View Lightning Auto Carriers's New Profile

Lightning Auto Carriers
Phone Number:561-807-7416
Secondary Phone Number:561-807-7484
Website:http://lightningautocarriers.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 7 Months. Since 8/18/2009

Have your own experience with Lightning Auto Carriers to share?

• Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers
    Subject: Best transport!
    Review:I give Lightning Auto Carriers 5 stars. I had over 10 companies sending me quotes and trying to get my attention. However salesperson, Matt Vogel was the person that i decided to go with. He was very professional. I was very happy with their prompt s... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda choi
    Date:3/27/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:I was very concern since I heard a lots of horrible stories about car delivery but Lighting Auto Carriers change my whole perspective and they did a surprisingly good job. [ View ]
    Poster:Masih Jalala
    Date:3/26/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: WA >>>> SC
    Review:I have used Lightning Auto carriers 3 times now, and another company once. I will not use that other company again, I tried to save $100 and got burned. In any case, Lightning is trustworthy and they follow-up etc to make sure it goes smoothly. ... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Moriarty
    Date:3/25/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my car from Seattle to Erie
    Review:The service was great. People were friendly and professional. The quality of work was outstanding. They communicated very well and I am very happy with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Hassan Farahdel
    Date:3/24/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Review:Service was great would use them again price was wonderful service was quick was able to contact drive fast. First time ever having my car transported and was happy with the results. [ View ]
    Poster:Catrice
    Date:3/19/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Review:They provided excellent service for $200 less than their competition. I would definitely recommend them [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:3/17/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: transport went well
    Review:picked up was great drop off was well satisfied with service................................................................................................................................................................................................ [ More ]
    Poster:desmond
    Date:3/17/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipper
    Review:Car arrived in same condition it was picked up in. Check-ins from Matt were regular until they found a driver. Good customer service, would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Pate
    Date:3/12/2015 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Timely and Helpful Transport
    Review:Brad helped me through out the process. He called me with the transport service date and time, they delivered the vehicle in good condition. I am happy with their response, i will definitely use it again and recommend to friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Siva
    Date:3/12/2015 4:33:00 AM
    Subject: Quick & Easy shipping
    Review:Car arrived as planned. Pretty hassle free. Would use again. Went with this company since other companies had lower ratings. [ View ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:3/11/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: 1994 CHEVY SUBURBAN
    Review:This is my second experience using Lightning auto carriers. Just like the first I was amazed at the speed that a transporter was available. Alex was able to put the transporter on hold, because they were ready before I was, so they held off picking t... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN
    Date:3/10/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!! I highly recommend this carrier!
    Review:Price was very competitive and service was outstanding. Car was picked up on Monday morning and delivered the following Thursday. communication with the driver was excellent. I highly recommend this carrier and will use them again should I ever ne... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Tronu
    Date:3/4/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:This is the second car I have used this broker to transport a car to Illinois. The first time the broker was able to get an enclosed hauler for $25 more which I paid. The second time there was a problem with the truck driver who was sick 2 days caus... [ More ]
    Poster:Herman Smith
    Date:3/4/2015 5:03:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent transport
    Review:Great service they were always in contact with me, the car was here on time, will use there service again! [ View ]
    Poster:Miguel This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:First time transporting within the states, and the service was excellent . Kudos to the entire staff and especially the driver Carlos! [ View ]
    Poster:James Threatt
    Date:3/3/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Carrier
    Review:Excellent service. Driver was always prompt with answering any questions and concerns and was always in contact. I would opt to use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Ronald
    Date:2/27/2015 1:50:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:All aspects of the vehicle transport were as described and the professional service by both office staff and driver were of the highest quality. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen Bouton
    Date:2/26/2015 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Decent carrier
    Review:Car was picked up late so so arrived late. Driver was very nice. Car returned without damage but very dirty- kind of expected for winter travel from Wisconsin. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:2/25/2015 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Price increase
    Review:Price was raised $50. from Quote to pick up. If I was not in a rush I would not have accepted the increase. [ View ]
    Poster:Don HookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:very professional and took all the stress out of my transportation needs. cost was surprisingly affordable and vehicle arrived as promised. [ View ]
    Poster: Brian Martel
    Date:2/19/2015 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Top notch customer service!
    Review:He was most informative and kept me informed almost daily on what was going on. I highly recommend this company! [ View ]
    Poster:Angie Mutter
    Date:2/16/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Review:My experience with Alex and Lightening Auto Transport was excellent. I had two cars to to ship from GA to CA. Roman the driver showed up two days early and arrived in the SF Bay Area two days early. Both Alex and Roman were professional and informati... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry John M.D.
    Date:2/12/2015 2:34:00 AM
    Review:It was a good experience. I got my vechile in good condition and in time. I recommended others to opt for the company.they are responsible [ View ]
    Poster:Mammen
    Date:2/12/2015 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Services
    Review:I found my initial contact, Alex to be trustworthy and complete with the info he provided. When the driver, Merritt, later contacted me, arrangements were made easily and completely for both pickup and delivery. Delivery was made on time , without h... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Carroll
    Date:2/11/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers was great!
    Review:Matt from Lightning Auto Carriers was of great help to me. He made sure I got the quote I wanted. He kept me updated through the entire process. He also contacted me after the transport to make sure everything turned out well. I am pleased with Lig... [ More ]
    Poster:Cass
    Date:2/11/2015 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:The service was very good , the price was better than most, the overall experience was great! I highly recommend Lightning Auto Carriers for your auto transportation needs....F.M.Harford [ View ]
    Poster:Fred Harford
    Date:2/11/2015 6:02:00 AM
    Subject: Rating
    Review:The experience overall was a pleasant one. I was somewhat frustrated that the original price quoted did not verify. It was easy to reach the rep who assisted and that was helpful. The rep was also able to accommodate numerous changes in the pickup... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen Barry
    Date:2/11/2015 4:38:00 AM
    Subject: Very happy with this company.
    Review:A PLUS service! My car was picked up the next day and delivered on time would defiantly recommend this company :) thanks Matt for everything [ View ]
    Poster:Denise henriquez
    Date:2/10/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy with the service
    Review:I am very happy to have used their service. They were prompt in response as well as service. I will highly recommend them to my friends and definitely will be my first choice for my future transport needs. Thanks Brad! [ View ]
    Poster:Mandar
    Date:2/4/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good guys to deal with
    Review:Had Matt at Lightning Auto ship a 79 F150 from Oregon to New York in the middle of winter. He was very helpful and kept me updated thoughout the process. Would use their service again. Thanks again. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:2/4/2015 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience for 2014 Honda Odyssey
    Review:Lightning came in at the middle of the pack from a pricing perspective. I was referred by a shipping company my relocation company uses, and after speaking with Matt, felt they were the right group. Brian called 24 hours after signing the contrac... [ More ]
    Date:1/30/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Review:From the time they picked up the car to dropping it off, the whole process was effortless. They kept us in contact every steps of the way. On top of that, we even got the car delivered earlier than the set date. Great price and experience! Will rec... [ More ]
    Date:1/30/2015 9:48:00 AM
    Review:I went on the internet inquiring about tranporting my vehicle from California to Georgia.I received quotes from $599 to $1175 from different carriors.I had no references.I called a family member and he referred me to Brad Carnrite whom he had used h... [ More ]
    Poster:Ardina Powell
    Date:1/29/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Very good and professional great customer service car on time driver knowledgeable would use again if i needed to. [ View ]
    Poster:maria
    Date:1/28/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: A+ for Matt at Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:Matt at Lightning Auto Carriers got me out of a bind and saved my job. I had another company lined up to do the job but they under bid the job and could not get me a driver. I waited over 7 days for my car to get picked up by the other company and I ... [ More ]
    Date:1/28/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service All Around!
    Review:Excellent and reliable company. Dependable and great price. We needed the towing service at the last minute and they were there for us. Brad and his driver were great! Would definitely use them again. Have already recommended Lightning Auto Carriers ... [ More ]
    Poster:Crystal Weikel
    Date:1/22/2015 4:07:00 AM
    Review:Great service. Car picked on time and delivered on time. No damage.No issues. I would recommend the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Aravind
    Date:1/21/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Review:Matt and brad were upfront and professional thru the whole experience... Highly Recommend... AAA+++........................................................................................................................................................ [ More ]
    Poster:KEITH ROBERTS
    Date:1/20/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Service
    Review:Matt was very knowledgable about the service and setup the transport quickly. I would recommend this company to anyone needing a safe, reliable car transport. [ View ]
    Poster:JKM
    Date:1/20/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Very Professional!!! Will recommend to anyone... Timely delivery at low cost... Proper documentation with receipts. [ View ]
    Poster:Chanchal Gupta
    Date:1/13/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Good service and very prompt customer service
    Review:The vehicle came a few days late than expected.. Because of the weather conditions and this being holiday time. But I really appreciate them keeping me posted on every step and making me feel reassured.. Would really appreciate Matt for that.. Keep u... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruby
    Date:1/13/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: car shipped great!
    Review:I would use them again. Car arrived when expected. The driver was able to call or text to check in on the status which was nice. [ View ]
    Poster:khart
    Date:1/13/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: car deleivey
    Review:This was a first to have a car delivery and you worry a bit!But thing i was told was wright on cost and thanks to ALEX and who delivey the car THANKS! [ View ]
    Poster:bw scearce
    Date:1/7/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: car deleivey
    Poster:bw scearce
    Date:1/7/2015 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation high
    Review:I have moved several vehicles over the years this was the smoothest move on time and courteous, the driver called and arranged a convenient drop off area that was close to our gated community. [ View ]
    Poster:Martin Graham
    Date:1/7/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: E350 FORD VAN
    Review:THIS WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH TRANSPORTING A VEHICLE SO I TALKED TO SEVERAL DIFFERENT COMPANIES. WHEN I TALKED TO ALEX HE WAS UP FRONT WITH COST AND PROCESS OF GETTING THE VAN FROM TEXAS TO INDIANA. ALEX WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME BECAUSE I HAD SO... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN
    Date:1/5/2015 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: I was very pleased
    Review:They transported 2 of my vehicles. I was worried at first but was very pleased with end results. I would have Alex and his crew help me in the future. As I would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:gennaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Alex Corral did an excellent job in helping me deliver my vehicle from Jersey to Florida!! Outstanding job!! Will definitely recommend to others! [ View ]
    Poster:Tony PlasenciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2015 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:Mat provided us with a good price for the two cars we would like to ship from PA to CA. During holiday season, I think they did a good job finding a driver quite soon. The cars were delivered on time, and the driver was helpful and he called me seve... [ More ]
    Poster:cathy tang
    Date:1/2/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of my cars
    Review:for Transportation of my cars i used Lightning Auto Carriers and satisfied on thier delivery. I also suggest my friends to use LA too [ View ]
    Poster:Sakthi