View 153,959 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 153,960th Review now!

View Lightning Auto Carriers's New Profile

Lightning Auto Carriers
Phone Number:561-807-7416
Secondary Phone Number:561-807-7484
Website:http://lightningautocarriers.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 4 Months. Since 8/18/2009

Have your own experience with Lightning Auto Carriers to share?

• Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:I was dealing with a lowball dispatch company that couldn't give me a confirmation on my shipping. I called Lightning Auto Carriers in Monday afternoon, within 2 hours my load was dispatched and both of my cars were picked up within 2 days! WOW! I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Major
    Date:12/20/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:When things go perfect there's really not a whole lot you can say! From the moment I made contact with Alex I was assured there would be no problems with the shipping transaction and he was right. The day before pickup the driver called and set up a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat C
    Date:12/19/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Would definitely use again and also refer to my friends. Alex the contact person was very responsive to any questions or concerns. Angelo, the auto transporter was there on time; even though we were late he was very understanding and still delivered ... [ More ]
    Poster:Imani
    Date:12/18/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Responsiveness, Price and Service all around!
    Review:They keep you with up-to-date information and they are prompt in answering or returning phone calls if they are busy. They coordinated everything perfectly from state to state and their prices were great! $375 from Tyler, TX to Metairie, LA in 1.5 da... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason B
    Date:12/18/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great price, great communication, honest and one time
    Review:Great communication between their office, their driver, and me. I would highly recommend Matthew Vogel and Lightning Auto Carriers for your transportation needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim in New Hampshire
    Date:12/17/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers Review
    Review:Matt at Lightning Auto provided excellent service. We had 5 price qutoes theirs was the cheapest and they didn't resort to mutiple phone calls and other sales pressure to get you to choose them. Thank you Matt for a job well done! [ View ]
    Poster:Shahab R.
    Date:12/17/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Service Review
    Review:I have moved several vehicles over the years this was the best experience yet. The driver and Lightning Auto communication was excellent. The delivery driver choose a great place to deliver the vehicle and was accurate on his arrival timing. [ View ]
    Poster:Martin Graham
    Date:12/17/2014 4:52:00 PM
    Review:Service was excellent in every way: time and cost efficient, contact person and driver very polite and easily reached. Updates on the transport received often , vehicle picked and delivered on time . Very reliable company and will use it again as wel... [ More ]
    Poster:Kishan
    Date:12/11/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:Initially very apprehensive about having car transported without knowing someone who had used this service. Called our auto mechanic and asked them for a recommendation They used the internet and found A1 Lightening Carriers- who responded immedia... [ More ]
    Poster:Carolynn Walker
    Date:12/11/2014 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great price and quick delivery
    Review:Alex was very responsive and readily available. I made several calls with questions. Alex always got back with me promptly and answered all of my questions. The quote I received was $150 - $200 less than nearly all of the competition. Other carri... [ More ]
    Poster:Cynthia Perry
    Date:12/10/2014 10:45:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:The price quoted was the price paid and my vehicle was delivered on time as agreed. Alex answered all my questions and concerns. This was my first time using an auto transport service and I highly recommend Lightning Auto Transporters. They are ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Maria Troiano
    Date:12/9/2014 10:02:00 PM
    Review:I had to ship my son his car from Texas to Florida. I received quotes and many calls from other companies eager for my business. They sent me a link to see all the positive reviews. I did my own research on reviews from all the companies and I am gla... [ More ]
    Poster:Allison Parker
    Date:12/8/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Car Delivery
    Review:The truck driver patiently waited till he deliver the car to me and the pick up time and the delivery time was on time. The quote processing and the actions taken with regard to that was very active and it helped me to feel at ease. [ View ]
    Poster:Shantha Priya Anbalagan
    Date:12/6/2014 9:06:00 PM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:I WOULD DEFINITLY USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN VERY POLITE AND HELPFULL AND VERY GOOD PRICE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE . [ View ]
    Poster:YAZMIN MARTINEZ
    Date:12/5/2014 11:09:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle transport
    Review:Had a very good experience. I was kept updated as to the availability of a driver and once that was arranged it all fell into place very quickly. Driver was courteous, friendly, and careful with the vehicle. No damage occurred. Very good experien... [ More ]
    Poster:Tana Galasso
    Date:12/4/2014 12:54:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Great job. Would use again for sure. I hired them to ship my sports car from New York to Florida. Did the job I hired them for with no incident. Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Allen
    Date:12/3/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Review:Great communications during all phases of the transport. Any little hiccups were taken care of swiftly and professionally. I will never transport any vehicles on my own after using this service. [ View ]
    Poster:Afghanpeacekeeper
    Date:11/27/2014 11:07:00 AM
    Subject: my crossfire
    Review:Hello, this was my first car shipping experience and didn't know what to expect, After reading some good and some bad reviews on a few other companies. I decided to go with Lightning and spoke with Matt on a Monday, he explained how it works, that th... [ More ]
    Poster:michael
    Date:11/27/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service & Price!
    Review:The service with this company was great. They were extremely timely in giving pricing, then once we were ready to transport the vehicle they quickly coordinated everything between myself and the person whom I was buying the vehicle from. I would de... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn C
    Date:11/25/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: BMW M6 convertible received as expected
    Review:Brad did a nice job in quoting and communicating the process. Matt quickly follow's up with arranging the driver/truck. Car received without incident. Thanks guys [ View ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/19/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!!!!
    Review:Thanks Great job Brad! Everything as agreed Price, time to pick up, delivery time, and condition was great. Thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Stephenson
    Date:11/18/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: survey
    Review:I would use this company again people were very friendly and kept me up to date on where the driver was. Great quote I would recommend this company to my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Olga
    Date:11/18/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Scion Fr-S from Florida to Minnesota
    Review:Over all a good company to use and price is fair. The pickup was a bit late and the delivery was late by a couple of days. [ View ]
    Poster:StranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic price, follow-thru, and follow-up
    Review:I was connected to a driver within 24 hours of my request and the driver picked up my car according to MY schedule which was super convenient for me! The car was delivered as promised on the expected day and was delivered, again, according to our sch... [ More ]
    Poster:J.L.90703
    Date:11/15/2014 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: Great transport service
    Review:I would definitely recommend this service to my friends and family. The service was great and the driver made it a point to call and let me know when he was gonna arrive to pick up and deliver as well. He did a great job of explaining how the car wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Julio alcorta
    Date:11/12/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:They did a great job of transporting my vehicle and I would use them again in future car shipping of all my vehicles [ View ]
    Poster:gregory mcmillion
    Date:11/12/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche 928 transport
    Review:Service as advertised, on time and intact! Responded to short notice (3 days), provided good communication, responded when emailed. Overall good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:J. Broersma
    Date:11/12/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: very good service`
    Review:I receive a good service from the company and my car arrives safety!! if i need to move another car...... i will call MR. MATT VOGEL. [ View ]
    Poster:jose rivera
    Date:11/11/2014 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Nice company!
    Review:I had great experience moving my car with this company. They quoted $500 ($150 for them and $350 for the carrier). Later carrier asked $450. But still offered me the same price of $500 (they took only $50 instead of $150). I would recommend this comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Sujith
    Date:11/5/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: 1993 Ford F-150
    Review:Very Impressed, scheduled pick-up for a Monday or Tuesday truck was in area on Monday picked up when scheduled very informative was told 7-10 days for delivery of vehicle and our vehicle was delivered that Friday. Proffesional and kept us updated on ... [ More ]
    Poster:D GarrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Car has not been delivered yet so that's half the battle, but Brad was incredibly helpful getting this shipped on time from the dealership. Was willing to work with me and get things done promptly. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:11/4/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Great company, efficient, and honest. I was pleased with the transport! I called and they we able to pick my car up a couple of days later. I was in the loop the whole time. It took about a week for the transport from NC to CA. The driver was great,... [ More ]
    Poster:CaliQ
    Date:10/31/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:The service was outstanding and I got my vehicle one day earlier then schedule which was great for me. Thanks for your outstanding service and good price. I will definitely recommend my friends and co-workers to use your company if they need anything... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Millner
    Date:10/30/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: 2010 GTI
    Review:Fantastic service !!! From my initial call to delivery. Very professional, polite, great contact/communication, to a driver who got the job done with care and efficiency. Will definitely use again. A++++++ [ View ]
    Poster:Bhav
    Date:10/29/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Late pick-up, but nice drive!
    Review:The pick-up date was 6 days later than my original scheduled day. But the driver was a very nice guy and the delivery was on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Pei Lin
    Date:10/28/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:The experience with Brad Lightning Service has been awesome. They were right on time and very pleasant to talk to. They delivered the car way sooner than expected and I had great experience working with them... [ View ]
    Poster:Seshu
    Date:10/28/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: 561-807-7484
    Review:On time pickup. Happy with the service, will use lightningautocarriers again if I am going to send more cars in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonas IsraelssonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan Transport NY-FL
    Review:Very good service!! Accommodating and pleasant to deal with. If I had to transport a vehicle again I would certainly seek these guys out again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ralph
    Date:10/24/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Review:Everything went smoothly, on time pick up and delivery. Courteous staff, great price. Matt Vogel did a great job [ View ]
    Poster:sassiesandie
    Date:10/22/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I had quotes between $800 & $1,100 for this transport. I went with the low bid, Lightening Auto Carriers. They stayed in constant contact with me from pick-up to delivery, keeping me informed through the whole transport process and following up... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy Halliday
    Date:10/21/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:Hello, To Whom This May Concern; The actual pick-up time was delayed a couple of days, but that did not concern me, The sales rep. matched my price, which made everyone involved happy. I paid six hundred and twenty five dollars . for their transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:10/21/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Best Out There!
    Review:Great service! Great Prices! Fast! Super friendly and knowledgeable! My customer service rep was amazing. He responded quickly to any questions, and got me the best deal. Even better that going out and searching myself. Will most definitely use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Silvia P
    Date:10/21/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from Las Vegas to Knoxville
    Review:Matt is very accommodating and was able to get a quote right away and set up pick up appointment in time and when I needed it. This is my second car transport from Las Vegas to Knoxville and so far has not failed me. Delivery was always on time. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Leonardo Gabrillo
    Date:10/21/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Review:Delivered as promised for a reasonable price. Easy to set up with the company. California to New Jersey is a long way. I easily saved some money with gas and any hotel I would have stayed. Not to mention the time I saved. [ View ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:Communication was excellent and there appeared to be a strong desire on the part of the transporter to meet my requirements. [ View ]
    Poster:Randy Austin
    Date:10/20/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Exactly what I was looking for. Great customer service at a great price. Received my car in 4 days. I would recommend this company to anyone. The best so far that I have used. [ View ]
    Poster:Tracie Price
    Date:10/19/2014 3:37:00 AM
    Subject: Great Tranport
    Review:after going on the internet matt sent me a e mail the price was great the service was on time will use tis transport again the car was a little dirty but not bad for going over 2500 miles cant complain [ View ]
    Poster:Bob AndrewsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great service. This is the third time I have used this company. They are professional and courteous. Will use them in thefutureMa is a great guy. Will use them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Giefer
    Date:10/16/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:From the first time I spoke to matt at lighting he was up front with me....Of course I was concerned with price and service...I had spoken to a few other shippers and couldn't give me an exact price.....also I was concerned with the care o9f my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:john mc sweeney
    Date:10/16/2014 3:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great decision
    Review:I highly recommend this company. I needed my car sent from California to Alabama at a reasonable price and proper security. The car was picked up on time and came a week later due to traffic in Mississippi. I had no complaints, my car was in good con... [ More ]
    Poster:Anesheawa Senior