View 152,852 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,853th Review now!

View Lightning Auto Carriers's New Profile

Lightning Auto Carriers
Phone Number:561-807-7416
Secondary Phone Number:561-807-7484
Website:http://lightningautocarriers.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 3 Months. Since 8/18/2009

Have your own experience with Lightning Auto Carriers to share?

• Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers
    Subject: Excellent service & Price!
    Review:The service with this company was great. They were extremely timely in giving pricing, then once we were ready to transport the vehicle they quickly coordinated everything between myself and the person whom I was buying the vehicle from. I would de... [ More ]
    Poster:Marilyn C
    Date:11/25/2014 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: BMW M6 convertible received as expected
    Review:Brad did a nice job in quoting and communicating the process. Matt quickly follow's up with arranging the driver/truck. Car received without incident. Thanks guys [ View ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/19/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service!!!!
    Review:Thanks Great job Brad! Everything as agreed Price, time to pick up, delivery time, and condition was great. Thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:Bob Stephenson
    Date:11/18/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: survey
    Review:I would use this company again people were very friendly and kept me up to date on where the driver was. Great quote I would recommend this company to my friends and family. [ View ]
    Poster:Olga
    Date:11/18/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: 2013 Scion Fr-S from Florida to Minnesota
    Review:Over all a good company to use and price is fair. The pickup was a bit late and the delivery was late by a couple of days. [ View ]
    Poster:StranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2014 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic price, follow-thru, and follow-up
    Review:I was connected to a driver within 24 hours of my request and the driver picked up my car according to MY schedule which was super convenient for me! The car was delivered as promised on the expected day and was delivered, again, according to our sch... [ More ]
    Poster:J.L.90703
    Date:11/15/2014 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: Great transport service
    Review:I would definitely recommend this service to my friends and family. The service was great and the driver made it a point to call and let me know when he was gonna arrive to pick up and deliver as well. He did a great job of explaining how the car wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Julio alcorta
    Date:11/12/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: car shipping
    Review:They did a great job of transporting my vehicle and I would use them again in future car shipping of all my vehicles [ View ]
    Poster:gregory mcmillion
    Date:11/12/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche 928 transport
    Review:Service as advertised, on time and intact! Responded to short notice (3 days), provided good communication, responded when emailed. Overall good experience. [ View ]
    Poster:J. Broersma
    Date:11/12/2014 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: very good service`
    Review:I receive a good service from the company and my car arrives safety!! if i need to move another car...... i will call MR. MATT VOGEL. [ View ]
    Poster:jose rivera
    Date:11/11/2014 11:28:00 PM
    Subject: Nice company!
    Review:I had great experience moving my car with this company. They quoted $500 ($150 for them and $350 for the carrier). Later carrier asked $450. But still offered me the same price of $500 (they took only $50 instead of $150). I would recommend this comp... [ More ]
    Poster:Sujith
    Date:11/5/2014 7:26:00 PM
    Subject: 1993 Ford F-150
    Review:Very Impressed, scheduled pick-up for a Monday or Tuesday truck was in area on Monday picked up when scheduled very informative was told 7-10 days for delivery of vehicle and our vehicle was delivered that Friday. Proffesional and kept us updated on ... [ More ]
    Poster:D GarrettThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/4/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Car has not been delivered yet so that's half the battle, but Brad was incredibly helpful getting this shipped on time from the dealership. Was willing to work with me and get things done promptly. [ View ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:11/4/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Great company, efficient, and honest. I was pleased with the transport! I called and they we able to pick my car up a couple of days later. I was in the loop the whole time. It took about a week for the transport from NC to CA. The driver was great,... [ More ]
    Poster:CaliQ
    Date:10/31/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:The service was outstanding and I got my vehicle one day earlier then schedule which was great for me. Thanks for your outstanding service and good price. I will definitely recommend my friends and co-workers to use your company if they need anything... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Millner
    Date:10/30/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: 2010 GTI
    Review:Fantastic service !!! From my initial call to delivery. Very professional, polite, great contact/communication, to a driver who got the job done with care and efficiency. Will definitely use again. A++++++ [ View ]
    Poster:Bhav
    Date:10/29/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Late pick-up, but nice drive!
    Review:The pick-up date was 6 days later than my original scheduled day. But the driver was a very nice guy and the delivery was on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Pei Lin
    Date:10/28/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:The experience with Brad Lightning Service has been awesome. They were right on time and very pleasant to talk to. They delivered the car way sooner than expected and I had great experience working with them... [ View ]
    Poster:Seshu
    Date:10/28/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: 561-807-7484
    Review:On time pickup. Happy with the service, will use lightningautocarriers again if I am going to send more cars in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonas IsraelssonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan Transport NY-FL
    Review:Very good service!! Accommodating and pleasant to deal with. If I had to transport a vehicle again I would certainly seek these guys out again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ralph
    Date:10/24/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Review:Everything went smoothly, on time pick up and delivery. Courteous staff, great price. Matt Vogel did a great job [ View ]
    Poster:sassiesandie
    Date:10/22/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I had quotes between $800 & $1,100 for this transport. I went with the low bid, Lightening Auto Carriers. They stayed in constant contact with me from pick-up to delivery, keeping me informed through the whole transport process and following up... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy Halliday
    Date:10/21/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:Hello, To Whom This May Concern; The actual pick-up time was delayed a couple of days, but that did not concern me, The sales rep. matched my price, which made everyone involved happy. I paid six hundred and twenty five dollars . for their transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:10/21/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Best Out There!
    Review:Great service! Great Prices! Fast! Super friendly and knowledgeable! My customer service rep was amazing. He responded quickly to any questions, and got me the best deal. Even better that going out and searching myself. Will most definitely use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Silvia P
    Date:10/21/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from Las Vegas to Knoxville
    Review:Matt is very accommodating and was able to get a quote right away and set up pick up appointment in time and when I needed it. This is my second car transport from Las Vegas to Knoxville and so far has not failed me. Delivery was always on time. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Leonardo Gabrillo
    Date:10/21/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Review:Delivered as promised for a reasonable price. Easy to set up with the company. California to New Jersey is a long way. I easily saved some money with gas and any hotel I would have stayed. Not to mention the time I saved. [ View ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:Communication was excellent and there appeared to be a strong desire on the part of the transporter to meet my requirements. [ View ]
    Poster:Randy Austin
    Date:10/20/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Exactly what I was looking for. Great customer service at a great price. Received my car in 4 days. I would recommend this company to anyone. The best so far that I have used. [ View ]
    Poster:Tracie Price
    Date:10/19/2014 3:37:00 AM
    Subject: Great Tranport
    Review:after going on the internet matt sent me a e mail the price was great the service was on time will use tis transport again the car was a little dirty but not bad for going over 2500 miles cant complain [ View ]
    Poster:Bob AndrewsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great service. This is the third time I have used this company. They are professional and courteous. Will use them in thefutureMa is a great guy. Will use them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Giefer
    Date:10/16/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:From the first time I spoke to matt at lighting he was up front with me....Of course I was concerned with price and service...I had spoken to a few other shippers and couldn't give me an exact price.....also I was concerned with the care o9f my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:john mc sweeney
    Date:10/16/2014 3:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great decision
    Review:I highly recommend this company. I needed my car sent from California to Alabama at a reasonable price and proper security. The car was picked up on time and came a week later due to traffic in Mississippi. I had no complaints, my car was in good con... [ More ]
    Poster:Anesheawa Senior
    Date:10/15/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Overall, my experience with lightning auto was exceptional. The service was timely from completing paperwork to delivery of my vehicle. My vehicle was in the same condition from pick-up to delivery. I would definitely use lightning auto again and rec... [ More ]
    Poster:Marfe
    Date:10/15/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Company
    Review:I contacted Brad about picking up a 2004 BMW 545i from Sevierville, TN to Columbia, South Carolina. We discussed the pickup price and all of the details. He quoted me the price and estimated date for the process. Within a day, Brad had a transporter ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn Presnell
    Date:10/15/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:Had a great experience. The price quoted was the lowest among the rest and the car was delivered before time. [ View ]
    Poster:Gaurav Kathuria
    Date:10/15/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Chicago to North Salt Lake, UT
    Review:I had a great experience using Lightning Auto Transport... I checked out many companies online and chose them after talking to Matt. Once I decided to go with Lightning, Brad took over as dispatcher and that was it. My phone call was returned or emai... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:10/14/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Review:The entire process was quick and easy. They were late on delivery only because the driver had some trouble with his truck. Nothing always goes as planned but they stayed in contact with me the entire time. The driver and everyone involved apologized ... [ More ]
    Poster:KentrellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: The best experiance
    Review:This company is the very best by far, very informative, returns calls very promptly. The best in price. I am actually in the process of using them again. If I could give them 10 stars I would. I was very happy. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick. G
    Date:10/13/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: CAR T4ANSPORT
    Review:Froim the first time I spoke to matt at lighting he was very helpful.........he explained as to what was going to happen.fo9 start to finisb...he was not pushie for the service but he wanted me to feel at ease........well everything was like he told... [ More ]
    Poster:john mcsweeneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:I was cautious when I made my deposit, it was my first time having a car shipped. It could not have been better. Everything happened just as I was told. The driver was awesome nice guy from Miami very cautious and attentive to the car. Callled ... [ More ]
    Poster:CharleS DowdThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Bronco delivery
    Review:Very professional, and arrived early. I will definitely use this transport company again. They showed up on time for pick up and we're able to load my 67 Bronco even with out seats in it. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:10/9/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Rating.
    Review:Everything that was said was done. No additional cost it was a pleasure to work with Lightning Auto Carriers. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:10/8/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Lightening Auto Carriers was very easy to deal with. This was the first time that I shipped a car anywhere, needless to say I was a bit nervous. Matt answered all my questions and I was comfortable dealing with this company. I found the price reasona... [ More ]
    Poster:David Bovio
    Date:10/8/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Review:I found Lightning Auto Carriers to be an excellent company to deal with. This was the first time I've transported a car anywhere, needless to say I was a little nervous. Matt was great; he answered all my questions and I felt very comfortable using t... [ More ]
    Poster:David Bovio
    Date:10/8/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Excellent service from initial call through driver contact. I recommend! Very competetively priced, no surprises. Driver very polite and carful with vehicle [ View ]
    Poster:Gerard
    Date:10/7/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Reliability
    Review:I have been attempting to obtain this vehicle for over 4 years I have contacted several auto carriers and all of them knew it would be a long time before the seller would be willing to sell me this vehicle. They called me almost daily with messages... [ More ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:10/7/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:Overall it was a pleasant and easy experience. I would use lighting again. They were pretty close to the time of pick of quoted and they dropped it off in a timely manner. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:R.J.
    Date:10/7/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers review
    Review:I have used Lightning Auto Carriers twice now and had a very positive experience both times. They are courteous and quick to respond and our cars have been delivered on time and in good condition both times. The truckers have been courteous as well... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Jones
    Date:10/5/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:Brad called me first thing in the morning after I left a late message on his phone. He was very efficient and took my order immediately. He constantly kept me informed of the status of what was happening, and when it was. I used his company a few yea... [ More ]
    Poster:Louis Salamina
    Date:10/3/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:Driver was extremely accommodating. Only problem was that driver verbally told me that the car would arrive a couple days before it actually did. The contract however was never violated as the car did arrive before the deadline on the contract. Would... [ More ]
    Poster:A Mesepam