View 162,656 Reviews on 3,720 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 162,657th Review now!

View Lightning Auto Carriers's New Profile

Lightning Auto Carriers
Phone Number:561-807-7416
Secondary Phone Number:561-807-7484
Website:http://lightningautocarriers.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 9 Months. Since 8/18/2009

Have your own experience with Lightning Auto Carriers to share?

• Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers
    Subject: Quick as lightning!
    Review:Made the deposit and the was picked up that afternoon and delivered the next day. Unbelievably fast. [ View ]
    Poster:Kelly P
    Date:5/21/2015 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: would use again
    Review:Great experience. Would recommend moving vehicle with rhem again. Driver set up appointment and delivered in a respectable amount of time. [ View ]
    Poster:erick
    Date:5/21/2015 2:57:00 AM
    Subject: Military move
    Review:We had to move our pick up date at the last minute but they were very helpful. We were going to have to pay a second deposit because the carrier had already been set up but Matt was able to waive the deposit. After that there was a little difficulty ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:5/19/2015 11:45:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a vehicle, and it was perfect. I chose Lightning Auto Carriers simply based on the professionalism of their early emails and phone calls with receiving a quote (they didn't contact incessantly and weren't a... [ More ]
    Poster:Gisele Warner
    Date:5/16/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Review:The price of the transportation, Any information about damage and the claim process, time line of events including time for pick up ,company contact person , order or tracking number. [ View ]
    Poster:Gisel PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2015 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: My transport review
    Review:Have used Lightning Auto Carriers twice. Both times without issue. Strongly recommend. Both times I used Lightning Auto I had specific requests of times for pick up and delivery, these requests were granted each time. Both times the pick up locations... [ More ]
    Poster:B Gerard
    Date:5/16/2015 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:I have used Lightning Auto Carriers on at least 3 occasions to deliver cars from NY to FL and back to NY. The staff is friendly, helpful and informative. Matt and Brad are able to schedule the pick-up and deliveries within the timeframe I provide. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:5/13/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:This was a painless move which exceeded all expectations. I would grade it at the highest level and would highly recommend it. [ View ]
    Poster:John Polis
    Date:5/9/2015 2:29:00 AM
    Subject: proffessional
    Review:THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAVE HAD TO TRANSPORT A CAR TO ANOTHER STATE. I HAVE HEARD SO MANY DIFFERANT ,BAD AND GOOD STORIES ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE. FROM THE FIRST CALL , TO THE PICK UP, TO THE DELIVERY IT WAS A EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. THE PEOPLE I... [ More ]
    Poster:william l zanes
    Date:5/8/2015 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: proffessional
    Poster:william l zanes
    Date:5/8/2015 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I was very happy with the service I received. I had reserved a pickup with another company that flaked out on me and left my vehicle stuck in LA. I called Lighting and they found me a driver almost immediate to my surprise, the cost to ship from LA t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tia Alston This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2015 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Boat trailer transfer
    Review:Exellent services, good comunication and fast delivery, I will use this company for sure in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Jose Vicente
    Date:5/8/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Review:Great service. Very friendly. On time. Good price. Brad was our contact and kept us informed. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Angie Ray
    Date:5/8/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Lightening Auto Carriers came through for me
    Review:I used Lightening Carriers to bring my car down to Florida and was satisfied. I called them to ship my car back to NC. THEY Picked up one day after first available. Delivered one day later. Price was reasonable for both directions. I will use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:James Johnston
    Date:5/8/2015 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Van Transport
    Review:I have never written a review. However, this guy, Alex, deserves it. Had contracted with another dealer and it was HORRIBLE. Alex changed the whole complexion of this deal. He is about as good as it gets. All things that needed to be done, w... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Goglia
    Date:5/7/2015 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: MGA transport
    Review:Move went very well. Had a project car without steering or brakes, but transporter had no problems. [ View ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:5/7/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Review:Second time using this company. They are the middle man for you and your future transport company. Car arrived to destination early than expected. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Kay
    Date:4/29/2015 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Good service.
    Review:Overall experience was good. The quote and paperwork process is smooth. One negative thing: company did not confirm pick-up until the very last minute, but Matt did a great job trying to find a driver until the last moment. Finally he did and the car... [ More ]
    Poster:PMora
    Date:4/28/2015 6:59:00 AM
    Review:I would recommend this company to anyone. The service was excellent and didn’t have any problems with the transport. They had it delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Cathy
    Date:4/26/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Poster:Cathy
    Date:4/26/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Review:Lighting Auto Carriers was very professional to deal with. They stayed in contact with me thru the whole process and were accessible if I had any questions. The driver also was professional and kept me apprised of my delivery time. I would use them... [ More ]
    Poster:Greenbriar Motors
    Date:4/23/2015 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 eldorado convertable
    Review:To review my experience suffice to say we went threw all the emotions of delivery . Bottom line we got the job done. Now that we have successfully concluded this our first venture we agree that if the need should arise Brad and Matt my guys will get... [ More ]
    Poster:Mr.LE Sadler
    Date:4/22/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Review:I never write reviews but this company completely exceeded my expectations! I would recommend them to anyone looking to transport a vehicle. They are cheap and have the best service. [ View ]
    Poster:Emma
    Date:4/21/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Review:Really happy with this company. Great service, great price, very friendly and on time. I highly recommend using them. [ View ]
    Poster:Hayley Hedin
    Date:4/21/2015 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!!
    Review:Excellent experience they provided excellent service and communication throughout the process-AAAAAAAAAAAAA+ Would recommend them to everyone. [ View ]
    Poster:mark D
    Date:4/21/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers is the best
    Review:Brad made everything went smooth. They picked it in time, transported it mint condition and delivered in time. I will definitely suggest my friends to use this company for transporting the vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Siva
    Date:4/18/2015 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient and courteous
    Review:Everything was just as we were quoted. This included the price, timing for pickup and delivery. SAV trucking was the carrier for my transport.. All went well. Good follow up and customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Carol & Tim M.
    Date:4/18/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: great Job
    Review:Quick, effortless, inexpensive. Will certainly use these folks for all transports I might need. Being an ex car dealer I know very well the infinite amounts of problems that can occur transporting a vehicle. Took a chance using Lightning, not knowin... [ More ]
    Poster:MARCELO
    Date:4/16/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Impressed
    Review:I have shipped several cars. I did not believe that they could pick up and deliver quickly at the quoted price... Brad assured me that they could get a pickup within days, and while I was doubtful, I gave them the opportunity (as I was in no rush.)... [ More ]
    Poster:rob
    Date:4/16/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, reasonable, and on time
    Review:Good service, easy to keep track the vehicle from website, cheap, and no damage when car is delivered. Strongly recommend to family and friends. Definitely will use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Hai trinhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2015 4:16:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Corvette from As to Ga
    Review:The car was in same condition as it was when left Arizona. Driver was very nice and truck was very clean and in good condition. We would definitely use them again. Company and driver stayed in contact with us the whole trip. Matt was very honest ... [ More ]
    Poster:Nancy
    Date:4/15/2015 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: compared to others
    Review:Lighting 's representitive was very responsive and knowledgeable. Easy to work with and helpful. Even though I was unable the define the exact date that pickup was required they understood the issue and worked with me to assure they were available w... [ More ]
    Poster:pat wetli
    Date:4/15/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied and no Issues
    Review:Did not have any problems or issues. Matt Vogel the contact person is easy to deal with. My car was shipped from New York to Los Angeles. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:4/15/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: car tramsport
    Review:hi the service was exce llent customer service was great, the price was reasonable good . there is no damage to the car, the pickup on time and they drop. [ View ]
    Poster:vinod jaiswalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Carrier Transport
    Review:Matt was the only guy to call me back, and he continued to call in to check up on me to see if I had any questions. He gave me a competative qoute for an enclosed transport from NJ to Northern Ca. First Time I've ever had a car transported. Fairly si... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Zepeda
    Date:4/13/2015 7:41:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with this company. This was my first time moving this far and I would highly recommend them to anyone! [ View ]
    Poster:T. Leyson
    Date:4/10/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Everything went great with the transport! Pickup and delivery was quick and efficient. There was also easy communication with the transporter. The overall process went very smoothly and I would definitely recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:Sophy
    Date:4/9/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport at great price
    Review:Had my car transported from the dealer in Houston to Boca Raton. Delivery was on time and as expected. No complaints here... [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher Kron
    Date:4/9/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transportation
    Review:After doing my research, I chose Lightening Auto Transport to move my car from Arizona to Michigan. They price matched another transport company. The first carrier Lightening arranged had a mechanical issue with their truck, but Lightening was able ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathryn R
    Date:4/8/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Our Experience (we did on our own)
    Review:Brad was very patient and caring. I had to cancel the transport for reasons beyond my control two times. Brad didn't get upset but instead took it in stride and said he would take care of us when the time was right. Brad communicated with me well, t... [ More ]
    Poster:Michele
    Date:4/8/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good company to use. Would use again.
    Review:They were very prompt in their service. They came when they stated they would and picked the car and delivered it on time with no damage. I tried to line up another carrier and they did not show and when I called them they could not find my reservati... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert McAuley
    Date:4/7/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Review:Matt and Brad at Lightning auto were very help in ensuring delivery of vehicle. Price was slightly higher than competitors but provided great customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:B
    Date:4/7/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome move
    Review:I just got my vehicle transported from atlanta to newjercy. This move experience was great. On time pick up and delivered before in perfect condition. I would definately recomend Lightning Auto Carriers. [ View ]
    Poster:Lakshmi Rangan
    Date:4/1/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: My Experiance
    Review:Lightning Auto Carriers did a great job for me. They were very prompt followed up & made sure I was happy with their services. I definitely plan on using them again in the future. My Jeep arrived on time in Salt Lake City UT with no damage. Over... [ More ]
    Poster:Levi K Petersen
    Date:3/31/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Review:Best quote and very good communication. I shipped a large F-150 truck to my son in college, so it was important to accommodate his schedule. Always prompt in returning calls. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Louis
    Date:3/31/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: VA TO TX AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:I contacted Lightning Auto based off a referral from a co-worker. Matt and Brad were very helpful in answering all my questions and concerns about shipping my vehicle. Quoted price was accurate, and the driver was on time, and delivered on time. W... [ More ]
    Poster:N. DANIEL
    Date:3/31/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport!
    Review:I give Lightning Auto Carriers 5 stars. I had over 10 companies sending me quotes and trying to get my attention. However salesperson, Matt Vogel was the person that i decided to go with. He was very professional. I was very happy with their prompt s... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda choi
    Date:3/27/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Review:great service reasonable price on time delivered without any problems and good customer service.Next time iwillused auto transport carriers. [ View ]
    Poster:vinod jaiswal
    Date:3/26/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:I was very concern since I heard a lots of horrible stories about car delivery but Lighting Auto Carriers change my whole perspective and they did a surprisingly good job. [ View ]
    Poster:Masih Jalala
    Date:3/26/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: WA >>>> SC
    Review:I have used Lightning Auto carriers 3 times now, and another company once. I will not use that other company again, I tried to save $100 and got burned. In any case, Lightning is trustworthy and they follow-up etc to make sure it goes smoothly. ... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Moriarty