View 160,788 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 160,789th Review now!

View Lightning Auto Carriers's New Profile

Lightning Auto Carriers
Phone Number:561-807-7416
Secondary Phone Number:561-807-7484
Website:http://lightningautocarriers.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 8 Months. Since 8/18/2009

Have your own experience with Lightning Auto Carriers to share?

• Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:Lighting Auto Carriers was very professional to deal with. They stayed in contact with me thru the whole process and were accessible if I had any questions. The driver also was professional and kept me apprised of my delivery time. I would use them... [ More ]
    Poster:Greenbriar Motors
    Date:4/23/2015 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 eldorado convertable
    Review:To review my experience suffice to say we went threw all the emotions of delivery . Bottom line we got the job done. Now that we have successfully concluded this our first venture we agree that if the need should arise Brad and Matt my guys will get... [ More ]
    Poster:Mr.LE Sadler
    Date:4/22/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Review:Really happy with this company. Great service, great price, very friendly and on time. I highly recommend using them. [ View ]
    Poster:Hayley Hedin
    Date:4/21/2015 8:01:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!!
    Review:Excellent experience they provided excellent service and communication throughout the process-AAAAAAAAAAAAA+ Would recommend them to everyone. [ View ]
    Poster:mark D
    Date:4/21/2015 6:39:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers is the best
    Review:Brad made everything went smooth. They picked it in time, transported it mint condition and delivered in time. I will definitely suggest my friends to use this company for transporting the vehicles. [ View ]
    Poster:Siva
    Date:4/18/2015 8:36:00 AM
    Subject: Efficient and courteous
    Review:Everything was just as we were quoted. This included the price, timing for pickup and delivery. SAV trucking was the carrier for my transport.. All went well. Good follow up and customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Carol & Tim M.
    Date:4/18/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: great Job
    Review:Quick, effortless, inexpensive. Will certainly use these folks for all transports I might need. Being an ex car dealer I know very well the infinite amounts of problems that can occur transporting a vehicle. Took a chance using Lightning, not knowin... [ More ]
    Poster:MARCELO
    Date:4/16/2015 7:46:00 PM
    Subject: Impressed
    Review:I have shipped several cars. I did not believe that they could pick up and deliver quickly at the quoted price... Brad assured me that they could get a pickup within days, and while I was doubtful, I gave them the opportunity (as I was in no rush.)... [ More ]
    Poster:rob
    Date:4/16/2015 6:42:00 PM
    Subject: Good service, reasonable, and on time
    Review:Good service, easy to keep track the vehicle from website, cheap, and no damage when car is delivered. Strongly recommend to family and friends. Definitely will use this service again. [ View ]
    Poster:Hai trinhThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/16/2015 4:16:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of Corvette from As to Ga
    Review:The car was in same condition as it was when left Arizona. Driver was very nice and truck was very clean and in good condition. We would definitely use them again. Company and driver stayed in contact with us the whole trip. Matt was very honest ... [ More ]
    Subject: compared to others
    Review:Lighting 's representitive was very responsive and knowledgeable. Easy to work with and helpful. Even though I was unable the define the exact date that pickup was required they understood the issue and worked with me to assure they were available w... [ More ]
    Poster:pat wetli
    Date:4/15/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfied and no Issues
    Review:Did not have any problems or issues. Matt Vogel the contact person is easy to deal with. My car was shipped from New York to Los Angeles. [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:4/15/2015 4:40:00 PM
    Subject: car tramsport
    Review:hi the service was exce llent customer service was great, the price was reasonable good . there is no damage to the car, the pickup on time and they drop. [ View ]
    Poster:vinod jaiswalThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/14/2015 8:59:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Carrier Transport
    Review:Matt was the only guy to call me back, and he continued to call in to check up on me to see if I had any questions. He gave me a competative qoute for an enclosed transport from NJ to Northern Ca. First Time I've ever had a car transported. Fairly si... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Zepeda
    Date:4/13/2015 7:41:00 PM
    Review:I had a great experience with this company. This was my first time moving this far and I would highly recommend them to anyone! [ View ]
    Poster:T. Leyson
    Date:4/10/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Transport Review
    Review:Everything went great with the transport! Pickup and delivery was quick and efficient. There was also easy communication with the transporter. The overall process went very smoothly and I would definitely recommend them! [ View ]
    Poster:Sophy
    Date:4/9/2015 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport at great price
    Review:Had my car transported from the dealer in Houston to Boca Raton. Delivery was on time and as expected. No complaints here... [ View ]
    Poster:Christopher Kron
    Date:4/9/2015 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transportation
    Review:After doing my research, I chose Lightening Auto Transport to move my car from Arizona to Michigan. They price matched another transport company. The first carrier Lightening arranged had a mechanical issue with their truck, but Lightening was able ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathryn R
    Date:4/8/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Subject: Our Experience (we did on our own)
    Review:Brad was very patient and caring. I had to cancel the transport for reasons beyond my control two times. Brad didn't get upset but instead took it in stride and said he would take care of us when the time was right. Brad communicated with me well, t... [ More ]
    Poster:Michele
    Date:4/8/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good company to use. Would use again.
    Review:They were very prompt in their service. They came when they stated they would and picked the car and delivered it on time with no damage. I tried to line up another carrier and they did not show and when I called them they could not find my reservati... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert McAuley
    Date:4/7/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Review:Matt and Brad at Lightning auto were very help in ensuring delivery of vehicle. Price was slightly higher than competitors but provided great customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:B
    Date:4/7/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome move
    Review:I just got my vehicle transported from atlanta to newjercy. This move experience was great. On time pick up and delivered before in perfect condition. I would definately recomend Lightning Auto Carriers. [ View ]
    Poster:Lakshmi Rangan
    Date:4/1/2015 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: My Experiance
    Review:Lightning Auto Carriers did a great job for me. They were very prompt followed up & made sure I was happy with their services. I definitely plan on using them again in the future. My Jeep arrived on time in Salt Lake City UT with no damage. Over... [ More ]
    Poster:Levi K Petersen
    Date:3/31/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Review:Best quote and very good communication. I shipped a large F-150 truck to my son in college, so it was important to accommodate his schedule. Always prompt in returning calls. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Louis
    Date:3/31/2015 10:23:00 PM
    Subject: VA TO TX AUTO TRANSPORT
    Review:I contacted Lightning Auto based off a referral from a co-worker. Matt and Brad were very helpful in answering all my questions and concerns about shipping my vehicle. Quoted price was accurate, and the driver was on time, and delivered on time. W... [ More ]
    Poster:N. DANIEL
    Date:3/31/2015 8:58:00 PM
    Subject: Best transport!
    Review:I give Lightning Auto Carriers 5 stars. I had over 10 companies sending me quotes and trying to get my attention. However salesperson, Matt Vogel was the person that i decided to go with. He was very professional. I was very happy with their prompt s... [ More ]
    Poster:Amanda choi
    Date:3/27/2015 2:53:00 PM
    Review:great service reasonable price on time delivered without any problems and good customer service.Next time iwillused auto transport carriers. [ View ]
    Poster:vinod jaiswal
    Date:3/26/2015 6:16:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:I was very concern since I heard a lots of horrible stories about car delivery but Lighting Auto Carriers change my whole perspective and they did a surprisingly good job. [ View ]
    Poster:Masih Jalala
    Date:3/26/2015 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: WA >>>> SC
    Review:I have used Lightning Auto carriers 3 times now, and another company once. I will not use that other company again, I tried to save $100 and got burned. In any case, Lightning is trustworthy and they follow-up etc to make sure it goes smoothly. ... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Moriarty
    Date:3/25/2015 9:49:00 PM
    Subject: Moving my car from Seattle to Erie
    Review:The service was great. People were friendly and professional. The quality of work was outstanding. They communicated very well and I am very happy with the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Hassan Farahdel
    Date:3/24/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Review:Service was great would use them again price was wonderful service was quick was able to contact drive fast. First time ever having my car transported and was happy with the results. [ View ]
    Poster:Catrice
    Date:3/19/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Review:They provided excellent service for $200 less than their competition. I would definitely recommend them [ View ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:3/17/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: transport went well
    Review:picked up was great drop off was well satisfied with service................................................................................................................................................................................................ [ More ]
    Poster:desmond
    Date:3/17/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great shipper
    Review:Car arrived in same condition it was picked up in. Check-ins from Matt were regular until they found a driver. Good customer service, would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Pate
    Date:3/12/2015 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Timely and Helpful Transport
    Review:Brad helped me through out the process. He called me with the transport service date and time, they delivered the vehicle in good condition. I am happy with their response, i will definitely use it again and recommend to friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Siva
    Date:3/12/2015 4:33:00 AM
    Subject: Quick & Easy shipping
    Review:Car arrived as planned. Pretty hassle free. Would use again. Went with this company since other companies had lower ratings. [ View ]
    Poster:Barry
    Date:3/11/2015 6:35:00 PM
    Subject: 1994 CHEVY SUBURBAN
    Review:This is my second experience using Lightning auto carriers. Just like the first I was amazed at the speed that a transporter was available. Alex was able to put the transporter on hold, because they were ready before I was, so they held off picking t... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN
    Date:3/10/2015 3:29:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!!! I highly recommend this carrier!
    Review:Price was very competitive and service was outstanding. Car was picked up on Monday morning and delivered the following Thursday. communication with the driver was excellent. I highly recommend this carrier and will use them again should I ever ne... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Tronu
    Date:3/4/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:This is the second car I have used this broker to transport a car to Illinois. The first time the broker was able to get an enclosed hauler for $25 more which I paid. The second time there was a problem with the truck driver who was sick 2 days caus... [ More ]
    Poster:Herman Smith
    Date:3/4/2015 5:03:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent transport
    Review:Great service they were always in contact with me, the car was here on time, will use there service again! [ View ]
    Poster:Miguel This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/3/2015 11:38:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:First time transporting within the states, and the service was excellent . Kudos to the entire staff and especially the driver Carlos! [ View ]
    Poster:James Threatt
    Date:3/3/2015 10:12:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Carrier
    Review:Excellent service. Driver was always prompt with answering any questions and concerns and was always in contact. I would opt to use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Ronald
    Date:2/27/2015 1:50:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:All aspects of the vehicle transport were as described and the professional service by both office staff and driver were of the highest quality. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen Bouton
    Date:2/26/2015 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Decent carrier
    Review:Car was picked up late so so arrived late. Driver was very nice. Car returned without damage but very dirty- kind of expected for winter travel from Wisconsin. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:2/25/2015 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Price increase
    Review:Price was raised $50. from Quote to pick up. If I was not in a rush I would not have accepted the increase. [ View ]
    Poster:Don HookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:very professional and took all the stress out of my transportation needs. cost was surprisingly affordable and vehicle arrived as promised. [ View ]
    Poster: Brian Martel
    Date:2/19/2015 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Top notch customer service!
    Review:He was most informative and kept me informed almost daily on what was going on. I highly recommend this company! [ View ]
    Poster:Angie Mutter
    Date:2/16/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Review:My experience with Alex and Lightening Auto Transport was excellent. I had two cars to to ship from GA to CA. Roman the driver showed up two days early and arrived in the SF Bay Area two days early. Both Alex and Roman were professional and informati... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry John M.D.