View 144,136 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,137th Review now!
Lightning Auto Carriers
Phone Number:561-807-7416
Secondary Phone Number:561-807-7484
Website:
Time On Site:5 Years, 11 Months. Since 8/18/2009

Have your own experience with Lightning Auto Carriers to share?

• Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:I was very pleased with this company. they were very profession And kept in touch. My car got to the destination early. would definitely recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:Melissa Garcia
    Date:7/25/2014 12:18:00 AM
    Subject: Transport of my KIA Soul
    Review:I had and excellent experience with Lightning Carriers! Matt Voegel assisted me with setting up the shipment and contacted me quickly to arrange the pick up of my vehicle. The delivery driver was very friendly and courteous. He took great care of my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:7/22/2014 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:Brad helped me out after 2 other companies could not move fast enough. Thank you Brad for your quick service. [ View ]
    Poster:Bonnie Z
    Date:7/19/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:The best and friendly service ever, on time and the best THANKS BRAD. The car was safe and everything was still in car. I was very satisfied with the service. The price was negotiable and the driver was very friendly and accommodating [ View ]
    Poster:brian f.
    Date:7/19/2014 6:59:00 AM
    Review:My car transport went very smooth, it was picked next morning after the car was available and delivered the very next day ahead of schedule. Highly recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Siva
    Date:7/18/2014 12:31:00 PM
    Review:Great price. Great understanding of the situation. Eager to help and go beyond their written responsibilities. I am happy to find this company though I hope I don't make cross country move for at least 20 more years. It is a challenge overall. [ View ]
    Poster:Armin
    Date:7/18/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers Review
    Review:Matt and Brad at LA Carriers were both great. They responded to calls and emails very quickly and answered any questions I had, and kept me updated. They couldn't find a driver in the pickup area at first, then after a few days found one that was... [ More ]
    Poster:Amber Burton
    Date:7/15/2014 7:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transporters
    Review:They were quick at getting my vehicle to me and in good condition. The price was reasonable for shipping it across the country [ View ]
    Poster:Joe Long
    Date:7/6/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: ok
    Review:shipped as needed. with no problems. Ok I don't know what your trying to prove here, im tired of trying to satisfiy youi needed. And im done. [ View ]
    Poster:TED MCCLURE
    Date:7/2/2014 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: What I thought about this company
    Review:This company was outstanding. The followed up all the time while we were waiting for a date from my son. Good customer service. [ View ]
    Poster:Nancy Vanderhoof
    Date:7/2/2014 6:26:00 PM
    Subject: Shipped mo my daughters College
    Review:I was very satisfied with the service. The price was negotiable and the driver was very friendly and accommodating. The car arrived on time with out any problems. i shipped my daughters first car from CA to Louisianna ( her first car). This is the se... [ More ]
    Poster:02 Impala
    Date:7/2/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Quick, good condition
    Review:Overall my experience with Lightning Auto Carriers worked out well. I was working with a very tight timeline and they were able to accommodate my request. It was my first time shipping a car, but in the future I would make sure the contract specif... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:6/28/2014 6:38:00 AM
    Subject: Incredible Experience with Best Price
    Review:I had 15 quotes and MATT @ LIGHTNING was the best price and quickest and most efficient for pick-up and delivery. Upon our agreement my Jaguar was picked up in Atlanta in 24 hours and delivered in Tampa a day after. The driver called me during tran... [ More ]
    Poster:david weil
    Date:6/26/2014 6:25:00 PM
    Subject: SERVICE
    Review:GREAT SERVICE WOULD USE AGAIN. HAVE USED FOR ALL MY MOVING NEEDS. PRICE WAS PERFECT . SERVICE ON TIME [ View ]
    Poster:PERSIO PEREZ
    Date:6/25/2014 12:56:00 PM
    Review:This was my first out of state auction and auto transport. I was going to fly out to Ca and drive back, but requested bids out of curiosity The lowest bid was from lightning auto carriers of $525.00. I called and made arrangements for pickup as it wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Pil ReddenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Review:I had communication issues with a different transporting company. Lighting Auto Carriers helped me at the last minute to ship my car in a stress free way. They did a wonderful job of finding someone short notice. The driver also kept me up to date on... [ More ]
    Poster:Kaileigh SylvasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/20/2014 12:45:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:There was always someone at the phones to answer questions or concerns while the car was in transport Easy to work with [ View ]
    Poster:Sue Van essen
    Date:6/19/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carrier review
    Review:Overall very good experience with Lightning Auto Carriers. They promptly returned phone calls and answered all my questions. Pickup date was not exactly as planned but not that far off. The only thing they never mentioned was that the car pickup a... [ More ]
    Poster:Tina Jones
    Date:6/18/2014 8:14:00 PM
    Subject: very satisfied
    Review:We had our car shipped from Colorado to Florida. I had an amazing custom service experience. If I had questions they got back to me right away and made sure I was comfortable with the process. Although the pickup was later in the day than the dri... [ More ]
    Poster:CaitlinThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/13/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Awesome Experience!!
    Review:I love this company! I will only use this company if I have to ship a vehicle again. Brad was honest, and was genuinely trying to help me get the job handled in a timely manner. Someone was always available or quick to answer any questions I had. The... [ More ]
    Poster:Emily
    Date:6/12/2014 7:27:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Dealing with LAcarriers was exceptional, drivers were on time and very friendly. The total miles the cars were transported was 800 miles, one way, and were delivered right on time. If I ever need to have cars or trucks transported, I would definitely... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe Z.
    Date:6/12/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: It is good service
    Review:I shipped my car from Boston to Florida and the service is good. I would recommend to use Light Auto Shipping! [ View ]
    Poster:Ken NguyenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/12/2014 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: Very Professional
    Review:I needed transport at the "11th hour". I called the evening before and was able to secure transport services the following morning. A great experience. I'd highly recommend them and would use them again without hesitation. [ View ]
    Poster:Bob W
    Date:6/12/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers Service
    Review:I received about 7 quotes. Lightning Auto Carriers was by far the best price. I contacted Brad at Lightning in early May and told him I need the car delivered to Chicago on or after June 1. He told me it was too early to book and that he would cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Alan
    Date:6/7/2014 11:58:00 AM
    Review:Communication with Matt was excellent. The Driver was very courteous and on time for pick up and delivered the car early. My experience wit Lightning was excellent and I would you again. [ View ]
    Poster:Roger
    Date:6/6/2014 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:Matt from Lightning Auto Carriers was a true professional. They stuck by their quote and showed up on time with my car clean and undamaged. I asked a bunch of question(I love my car and am very protective of it) and Matt answered them all and really... [ More ]
    Poster:Danny caner
    Date:6/5/2014 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Good Job
    Review:After I singed up for the transport, my car was picked up next day. It was delivered earlier than I thought. I will definitely use the service again. [ View ]
    Poster:JimThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/3/2014 1:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great Job!! and Great Price!!
    Review:Lighting Auto Carriers did a great job of getting my car from Virginia to Miami without incident. In addition Brad was really good about informing me of each step. When I had a question during transport Brad was quick at responding. I would highly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe A
    Date:6/2/2014 9:30:00 PM
    Subject: lightning and auto transporter
    Review:Pickup and delivery were on time. All communications were found to be accurate regarding the shipment of the vehicle. The auto transporter was in communication with me 2-3 times during the delivery to provide promptness. [ View ]
    Poster:michael sax
    Date:5/30/2014 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great services
    Review:I'm very happy with the service provided by Lighting Auto Carriers! This is the first time I have gotten my car transported and I had a lot of questions regarding the process. I spoke with Matt and he had very thorough immediate responses for every... [ More ]
    Poster:Jake Laas
    Date:5/29/2014 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Car
    Review:Second time using Lightning Auto Carriers always do an excellent job. I had a car shipped from Texas to California and then same car shipped back from California to Texas. There were no problems associated with both shippings. [ View ]
    Poster:Anna
    Date:5/29/2014 4:59:00 PM
    Subject: best service ever
    Review:YOU AND YOUR COMPANY ARE THE BEST. YOU GUYS CAME TO MY RESCUE AFTER THE WORST TRANSPORT BROKER "APT MOVERS" AND THEIR SCAM MOVERS "ALL STAR SERVICE'" BASED IN SECAUCUS NJ LEFT ME STRANDED IN TEXAS FOR ABOUT WEEK WITHOUT MY CARS. L... [ More ]
    Poster:jackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: brad
    Review:brad tried very hard to find me a carrier n he did..was a bit more costlly than i expected... driver was very nice and kept me abreast of the pickup and delivery.. [ View ]
    Poster:loretta mineoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/29/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Review:Van delivered on time and was in perfect shape. Driver was courteous and customer service was excellent from the start. [ View ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:5/29/2014 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Truck transport
    Review:Even though our vehicle wasn't picked up or delivered as originally planned, we were very pleased with the transport. Matt and Brad answered our emails and phone calls pretty promptly and the truck driver was super friendly. When he realized he was ... [ More ]
    Poster:Costa
    Date:5/28/2014 8:03:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT :)
    Review:THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME TRANSPORTING MY CAR AND LIGHTING AUTO CARRIERS WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND GREAT COMMUNICATION , THE DRIVER WAS VERY NICE AND STAYED INTOUCH WITH ME FROM THE BEGINING TO THE END . I WOULD USE LIGHTING AUTO AGAIN :) [ View ]
    Poster:michele marino
    Date:5/28/2014 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Never showed up, didn't return calls, still no refund
    Review:I told Matt at Lightning Auto Carriers my new truck had to be at the dock in Oakland before 4pm Tue 5/20/14 or or it would literally miss the boat to Hawaii. He said no problem and took my credit card information. Matt sent me an email saying the ... [ More ]
    Response:THIS IS A COMPLETELY FALSE REVIEW. The driver's truck broke down which was out of our hands and we REFUNDED the deposit. [ view ]
    Poster:Tim C
    Date:5/28/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Lightning Transport
    Review:The pick-up was scheduled promptly and the pick-up took place on the agreed date and time. The car was delivered with not hitches. Would use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe G.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2014 7:28:00 AM
    Subject: Lightning Auto
    Review:Lightning Auto Carriers offered me the best price to ship my car from California to Indiana. They were prompt and responsive. The car was picked up and delivered as promised. I would highly recommend using them. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard
    Date:5/15/2014 5:11:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:Great experience with this company. On time as promised. From pick up to drop off. Had a contact phone number and driver got back to me as soon as I left a message. Would trust this company again and again. [ View ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/15/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience with lightning auto!
    Review:Service was good. There weren't any surprises with the price. Brad had excellent customer service skills and the driver was on time picking up and delivering. I would use this Lightning auto again! [ View ]
    Poster:Steven Nicholson
    Date:5/15/2014 4:30:00 PM
    Subject: My Transport
    Review:The transport service I recieved was just as described. No problems or damage. I would definatly use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:George
    Date:5/15/2014 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Pontiac Solstice Coupe
    Review:I called for a quote on a Wednesday morning, I got the quote around noon same day. I agreed with the price and they came next morning to pick up the car in OKC and it was delivered to my driveway in Wesley Chapel on Sunday evening. I was very very... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:5/14/2014 3:28:00 PM
    Subject: transportation review
    Review:This was my first time using lighting auto carriers and I was very pleased with the service i got from Matt. [ View ]
    Poster:keith jones
    Date:5/11/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: professionalism above all else
    Review:Lightning Auto Carriers , Special thanks to all at Lightning Auto Carriers. Extremely curteous, respecrfull, and above all else professional.Lightning Auto Carriers by my book is the best way to move your vehicle. Theses guys were honest ,... [ More ]
    Poster:nicholas
    Date:5/1/2014 6:27:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car
    Review:Was perfect Here safely in the proper amount of time the customer service was very very good:) that was my customer service agent when they gave me the cold they also two days later gave me a pick up time and got a truck driver right away this com... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:5/1/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: HIGHWAY ROBBERY
    Review:I requested a quote from Lightning and received a quote. Before the agreement was reviewed and signed, my account was hit with the $300.00 Deposit. Subsequent telephone calls to Brad were not returned as well as any emails. One email brought t... [ More ]
    Response:WE ASSIGNED A DRIVER. Brian set the order up on 02/19/14 at 10:45 am and we assigned a driver at 10:50 a:m. WE DID OUR JOB. We did not receive any emails from this customer and when the driver went out to pick up the car he said he didn't know who Brad was. That goes to show that this customer review is FALSE. [ view ]
    Poster:BRIAN OLEARY
    Date:4/30/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: dependable
    Review:Im very happy with there service. First time I used lightning was when they came to pick up my hailed out truck for auction. when I bought my new truck the dealer said they would arrange delivery. 14 day later I sent Lightning after it. I would use ... [ More ]
    Poster:Keith
    Date:4/23/2014 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great service.
    Review:Great price, car was picked up and delivered as promised. Perfect service. Great price, car was picked up and delivered as promised. Perfect service. Great price, car was picked up and delivered as promised. Perfect service. Great price, car was pick... [ More ]
    Poster:Ethan
    Date:4/23/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle pickup & delivery
    Review:Brad was very professional, answered all my questions. Quote beat all others I contacted. The truck arrived in the condition it was shipped. The driver indicated delivery about 10 am; didn't arrived until after 3 pm Otherwise, all was Great! Wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Sharon Sestak