View 165,213 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 165,214th Review now!

View Lightning Auto Carriers's New Profile

Lightning Auto Carriers
Phone Number:561-807-7416
Secondary Phone Number:561-807-7484
Website:http://lightningautocarriers.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 11 Months. Since 8/18/2009

Have your own experience with Lightning Auto Carriers to share?

• Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers
    Subject: Shipping car to Delaware
    Review:I needed to ship my car to Delaware to my son. His car died and I didn't need my second car. The pick up, delivery and quote were right on spot. I would use this company again for my shipping needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Elizabeth Roth
    Date:7/1/2015 10:43:00 PM
    Subject: CA to PA in 4 days!
    Review:Carrier showed up on time was very PROFESSIONAL. Car arrived FAST and COMPLETELY WORTH THE PRICE!!! I've transported my car back and forth from different states due to the school and work. This was the best experience I've ever had. They were very op... [ More ]
    Poster:Sanjay
    Date:7/1/2015 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: Happy
    Review:I was very happy and satisfied with the service i was given , by lightning auto carrier. The cost was efficient and affordable and my car was picked up on time and delivered on time and in the same condition it was picked up in. I will definitely ref... [ More ]
    Poster:Xixi
    Date:7/1/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Professional / Good Communication / No Damage
    Review:Pickup date was a little later then I requested, but that was because of little to no traffic headed out to WA. Being that they are transportation brokers they post the load on traffic boards and see if any carriers bite. Communication was good thr... [ More ]
    Poster:CJohnson
    Date:7/1/2015 5:22:00 AM
    Subject: TRANSPORT CAR FROM OHIO
    Review:I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE SERVICE FROM BEGINNING TO END VERY FRINDLY DELIVERY DRIVER AND FOLLOWUP WILL USE AGAIN AND WILL RECOMMEND TO FRIENDS [ View ]
    Poster:FORSYTH AUTO
    Date:6/30/2015 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:car arrived early and unblemished via open carrier. driver was very responsive to texts and ETA arrival times. showed up 2 hours early. great service. [ View ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:6/25/2015 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:service was really good and suggesting to use services for your vehicles transport. i am very happy with the services for my car transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Nalluri
    Date:6/23/2015 4:04:00 PM
    Subject: great
    Review:Great service!!! Thank you ~Ratings in the red mean you would not use the company again and ratings in the green mean you would [ View ]
    Poster:rey
    Date:6/17/2015 10:28:00 PM
    Subject: Two vehicles
    Review:I spoke to Lightning Auto Carriers a few times before moving forward with the transport. They were fair and easy to deal with. I felt the service I was provided was first rate. The driver was excellent and kind. He was very clear in his communicat... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:6/16/2015 8:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great transport service
    Review: Returning customer! With the help of your service I was able to Get my car from Florida to NY I will definitely be referring others for guidance [ View ]
    Poster:Siham abdeldayemThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2015 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:I'm very happy with this company's service and I will use them again in the future. I will also pass along their information to people I know that is I need of this service. [ View ]
    Poster:todd nguyen
    Date:6/15/2015 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Company; Highly Recommend
    Review:I highly recommend using Lightning Auto Carriers! Brad was straight forward, honest, and extremely helpful throughout the entire process. His quote was the lowest and delivered; no change in price later. I was also having my vehicle transported cr... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam
    Date:6/13/2015 6:46:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:I will pass along that working with Brad at Lightening Auto Carriers was exceptional. He kept me posted on all updates and was very professonial to work with. Great job Brad! [ View ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:6/12/2015 4:05:00 PM
    Subject: will use them again
    Review:did not have to negotiate their price was several hundred dollars below other transport companies brad kept me informed on the whole transport our company will use them again in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:kirby
    Date:6/11/2015 3:51:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport
    Review:I have used Lightning Transport several times with Great Success!! Brad is very prompt and his word is golden. I often recommend there services. Excellent Company Highly Recommend! [ View ]
    Poster:Brad M
    Date:6/10/2015 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional auto agency
    Review:Good and reliable auto shipping company. The committed date and time were met. Prompt in notifying and also delivered vehicle with no damages [ View ]
    Poster:Balaji
    Date:6/10/2015 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport from VA to CA
    Review:Driver was very thorough and professional. Transport Truck was in excellent condition. Car was delivered on time and to the delivery address. [ View ]
    Poster:Karen Faulkner
    Date:6/10/2015 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: Efficiency
    Review: Professional, fast and dependable will use again. Door to Door transport without any pickup or delivery issues. I believe that anyone who uses this company will be satisfied with the price and service. [ View ]
    Poster:HeleanTX.
    Date:6/9/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Picked up my car on wednesday noon and delivered by friday morning less than 2 days. No damages or scratch Completely satisfied with their service. [ View ]
    Poster:s Raju
    Date:6/8/2015 4:38:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service and delivery
    Review:Excellent service and delivery! Gary the Trucker being a retired US Army Vet was iceing on my cake! Gary took GOOD care of our 1951 est. $50,000.00 Truck. "Dino" Lt Col Dean E. Sharp USAF, (ret) [ View ]
    Poster:Lt Col Dean E. Sharp, USAF (ret)
    Date:6/2/2015 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:This is my second time using this company to move my car from FL to NJ.. Very professional and reliable company. A pleasure to deal with on the phone and they showed up within the estimated window provided. Overall satisfied with my experience and wo... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert GibsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/1/2015 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Actual transportation cost was higher than the quote but the car arrived quick with no problems or issues. Yes, Inwould use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim Caffrey
    Date:5/30/2015 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Very Much Satisfied
    Review:They were on time to pick and deliver my car. They handled my car professionally and very responsive. [ View ]
    Poster:VetriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2015 8:38:00 PM
    Review:Service was great. Brad is very prompt on addressing calls. Received car in time. [ View ]
    Poster:KiranThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/28/2015 7:12:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:we talked to Brad many times before our selected pick up date. he was always kind and assured us they could work with our schedule. our vehicles were supposed to be picked up 5/8-5/10 and delivered 5/15. they were never picked up. we made it clear we... [ More ]
    Response:We haven't charged you guys anything for the transport and did our best to assign a driver. With all the snowbirds going back it slowed the drivers down. We kept in touch with you throughout the entire transport and in the end you didn't have the patience to follow through with it. There was also no extra money added to the transport cost. [ view ]
    Poster:Keith Polkow
    Date:5/27/2015 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: feedback
    Review:all went well..would use again..Matt was on top of all logistics...this was a smooth experience from start too finish..well done [ View ]
    Poster:John Lagreca
    Date:5/27/2015 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Good service, it came to the last minute when finding a carrier on shipping date but the car was shipped across country within two days with no damage, I would use this carrier again. [ View ]
    Poster:T
    Date:5/27/2015 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: Quick as lightning!
    Review:Made the deposit and the was picked up that afternoon and delivered the next day. Unbelievably fast. [ View ]
    Poster:Kelly P
    Date:5/21/2015 9:03:00 AM
    Subject: would use again
    Review:Great experience. Would recommend moving vehicle with rhem again. Driver set up appointment and delivered in a respectable amount of time. [ View ]
    Poster:erick
    Date:5/21/2015 2:57:00 AM
    Subject: Military move
    Review:We had to move our pick up date at the last minute but they were very helpful. We were going to have to pay a second deposit because the carrier had already been set up but Matt was able to waive the deposit. After that there was a little difficulty ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:5/19/2015 11:45:00 PM
    Review:This was my first experience with shipping a vehicle, and it was perfect. I chose Lightning Auto Carriers simply based on the professionalism of their early emails and phone calls with receiving a quote (they didn't contact incessantly and weren't a... [ More ]
    Poster:Gisele Warner
    Date:5/16/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Review:The price of the transportation, Any information about damage and the claim process, time line of events including time for pick up ,company contact person , order or tracking number. [ View ]
    Poster:Gisel PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2015 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: My transport review
    Review:Have used Lightning Auto Carriers twice. Both times without issue. Strongly recommend. Both times I used Lightning Auto I had specific requests of times for pick up and delivery, these requests were granted each time. Both times the pick up locations... [ More ]
    Poster:B Gerard
    Date:5/16/2015 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat Customer
    Review:I have used Lightning Auto Carriers on at least 3 occasions to deliver cars from NY to FL and back to NY. The staff is friendly, helpful and informative. Matt and Brad are able to schedule the pick-up and deliveries within the timeframe I provide. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Debbie
    Date:5/13/2015 6:29:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:This was a painless move which exceeded all expectations. I would grade it at the highest level and would highly recommend it. [ View ]
    Poster:John Polis
    Date:5/9/2015 2:29:00 AM
    Subject: proffessional
    Review:THIS IS THE FIRST TIME THAT I HAVE HAD TO TRANSPORT A CAR TO ANOTHER STATE. I HAVE HEARD SO MANY DIFFERANT ,BAD AND GOOD STORIES ABOUT THIS EXPERIENCE. FROM THE FIRST CALL , TO THE PICK UP, TO THE DELIVERY IT WAS A EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE. THE PEOPLE I... [ More ]
    Poster:william l zanes
    Date:5/8/2015 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I was very happy with the service I received. I had reserved a pickup with another company that flaked out on me and left my vehicle stuck in LA. I called Lighting and they found me a driver almost immediate to my surprise, the cost to ship from LA t... [ More ]
    Poster:Tia Alston This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/8/2015 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Boat trailer transfer
    Review:Exellent services, good comunication and fast delivery, I will use this company for sure in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Jose Vicente
    Date:5/8/2015 10:34:00 PM
    Review:Great service. Very friendly. On time. Good price. Brad was our contact and kept us informed. I would use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:Angie Ray
    Date:5/8/2015 8:09:00 PM
    Subject: Lightening Auto Carriers came through for me
    Review:I used Lightening Carriers to bring my car down to Florida and was satisfied. I called them to ship my car back to NC. THEY Picked up one day after first available. Delivered one day later. Price was reasonable for both directions. I will use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:James Johnston
    Date:5/8/2015 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Van Transport
    Review:I have never written a review. However, this guy, Alex, deserves it. Had contracted with another dealer and it was HORRIBLE. Alex changed the whole complexion of this deal. He is about as good as it gets. All things that needed to be done, w... [ More ]
    Poster:Richard Goglia
    Date:5/7/2015 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: MGA transport
    Review:Move went very well. Had a project car without steering or brakes, but transporter had no problems. [ View ]
    Poster:steve
    Date:5/7/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Review:Second time using this company. They are the middle man for you and your future transport company. Car arrived to destination early than expected. Would highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Kay
    Date:4/29/2015 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Good service.
    Review:Overall experience was good. The quote and paperwork process is smooth. One negative thing: company did not confirm pick-up until the very last minute, but Matt did a great job trying to find a driver until the last moment. Finally he did and the car... [ More ]
    Poster:PMora
    Date:4/28/2015 6:59:00 AM
    Review:I would recommend this company to anyone. The service was excellent and didn’t have any problems with the transport. They had it delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Cathy
    Date:4/26/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Poster:Cathy
    Date:4/26/2015 8:39:00 PM
    Review:Lighting Auto Carriers was very professional to deal with. They stayed in contact with me thru the whole process and were accessible if I had any questions. The driver also was professional and kept me apprised of my delivery time. I would use them... [ More ]
    Poster:Greenbriar Motors
    Date:4/23/2015 2:40:00 PM
    Subject: 1972 eldorado convertable
    Review:To review my experience suffice to say we went threw all the emotions of delivery . Bottom line we got the job done. Now that we have successfully concluded this our first venture we agree that if the need should arise Brad and Matt my guys will get... [ More ]
    Poster:Mr.LE Sadler
    Date:4/22/2015 9:10:00 PM
    Review:I never write reviews but this company completely exceeded my expectations! I would recommend them to anyone looking to transport a vehicle. They are cheap and have the best service. [ View ]
    Poster:Emma
    Date:4/21/2015 11:13:00 PM
    Review:Really happy with this company. Great service, great price, very friendly and on time. I highly recommend using them. [ View ]
    Poster:Hayley Hedin