View 158,411 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,412th Review now!

View Lightning Auto Carriers's New Profile

Lightning Auto Carriers
Phone Number:561-807-7416
Secondary Phone Number:561-807-7484
Website:http://lightningautocarriers.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 7 Months. Since 8/18/2009

Have your own experience with Lightning Auto Carriers to share?

• Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers
    Subject: Excellent Carrier
    Review:Excellent service. Driver was always prompt with answering any questions and concerns and was always in contact. I would opt to use them again! [ View ]
    Poster:Ronald
    Date:2/27/2015 1:50:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:All aspects of the vehicle transport were as described and the professional service by both office staff and driver were of the highest quality. [ View ]
    Poster:Stephen Bouton
    Date:2/26/2015 11:44:00 PM
    Subject: Decent carrier
    Review:Car was picked up late so so arrived late. Driver was very nice. Car returned without damage but very dirty- kind of expected for winter travel from Wisconsin. [ View ]
    Poster:Ashley
    Date:2/25/2015 3:27:00 PM
    Subject: Price increase
    Review:Price was raised $50. from Quote to pick up. If I was not in a rush I would not have accepted the increase. [ View ]
    Poster:Don HookThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/20/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:very professional and took all the stress out of my transportation needs. cost was surprisingly affordable and vehicle arrived as promised. [ View ]
    Poster: Brian Martel
    Date:2/19/2015 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Top notch customer service!
    Review:He was most informative and kept me informed almost daily on what was going on. I highly recommend this company! [ View ]
    Poster:Angie Mutter
    Date:2/16/2015 2:33:00 PM
    Review:My experience with Alex and Lightening Auto Transport was excellent. I had two cars to to ship from GA to CA. Roman the driver showed up two days early and arrived in the SF Bay Area two days early. Both Alex and Roman were professional and informati... [ More ]
    Poster:Harry John M.D.
    Date:2/12/2015 2:34:00 AM
    Review:It was a good experience. I got my vechile in good condition and in time. I recommended others to opt for the company.they are responsible [ View ]
    Poster:Mammen
    Date:2/12/2015 1:04:00 AM
    Subject: Review of Services
    Review:I found my initial contact, Alex to be trustworthy and complete with the info he provided. When the driver, Merritt, later contacted me, arrangements were made easily and completely for both pickup and delivery. Delivery was made on time , without h... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike Carroll
    Date:2/11/2015 5:13:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers was great!
    Review:Matt from Lightning Auto Carriers was of great help to me. He made sure I got the quote I wanted. He kept me updated through the entire process. He also contacted me after the transport to make sure everything turned out well. I am pleased with Lig... [ More ]
    Poster:Cass
    Date:2/11/2015 2:20:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:The service was very good , the price was better than most, the overall experience was great! I highly recommend Lightning Auto Carriers for your auto transportation needs....F.M.Harford [ View ]
    Poster:Fred Harford
    Date:2/11/2015 6:02:00 AM
    Subject: Rating
    Review:The experience overall was a pleasant one. I was somewhat frustrated that the original price quoted did not verify. It was easy to reach the rep who assisted and that was helpful. The rep was also able to accommodate numerous changes in the pickup... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephen Barry
    Date:2/11/2015 4:38:00 AM
    Subject: Very happy with this company.
    Review:A PLUS service! My car was picked up the next day and delivered on time would defiantly recommend this company :) thanks Matt for everything [ View ]
    Poster:Denise henriquez
    Date:2/10/2015 10:17:00 PM
    Subject: Very Happy with the service
    Review:I am very happy to have used their service. They were prompt in response as well as service. I will highly recommend them to my friends and definitely will be my first choice for my future transport needs. Thanks Brad! [ View ]
    Poster:Mandar
    Date:2/4/2015 4:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good guys to deal with
    Review:Had Matt at Lightning Auto ship a 79 F150 from Oregon to New York in the middle of winter. He was very helpful and kept me updated thoughout the process. Would use their service again. Thanks again. [ View ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:2/4/2015 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: Great experience for 2014 Honda Odyssey
    Review:Lightning came in at the middle of the pack from a pricing perspective. I was referred by a shipping company my relocation company uses, and after speaking with Matt, felt they were the right group. Brian called 24 hours after signing the contrac... [ More ]
    Date:1/30/2015 8:20:00 PM
    Review:From the time they picked up the car to dropping it off, the whole process was effortless. They kept us in contact every steps of the way. On top of that, we even got the car delivered earlier than the set date. Great price and experience! Will rec... [ More ]
    Date:1/30/2015 9:48:00 AM
    Review:I went on the internet inquiring about tranporting my vehicle from California to Georgia.I received quotes from $599 to $1175 from different carriors.I had no references.I called a family member and he referred me to Brad Carnrite whom he had used h... [ More ]
    Poster:Ardina Powell
    Date:1/29/2015 3:59:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Very good and professional great customer service car on time driver knowledgeable would use again if i needed to. [ View ]
    Poster:maria
    Date:1/28/2015 9:31:00 PM
    Subject: A+ for Matt at Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:Matt at Lightning Auto Carriers got me out of a bind and saved my job. I had another company lined up to do the job but they under bid the job and could not get me a driver. I waited over 7 days for my car to get picked up by the other company and I ... [ More ]
    Date:1/28/2015 6:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service All Around!
    Review:Excellent and reliable company. Dependable and great price. We needed the towing service at the last minute and they were there for us. Brad and his driver were great! Would definitely use them again. Have already recommended Lightning Auto Carriers ... [ More ]
    Poster:Crystal Weikel
    Date:1/22/2015 4:07:00 AM
    Review:Great service. Car picked on time and delivered on time. No damage.No issues. I would recommend the service. [ View ]
    Poster:Aravind
    Date:1/21/2015 7:03:00 PM
    Review:Matt and brad were upfront and professional thru the whole experience... Highly Recommend... AAA+++........................................................................................................................................................ [ More ]
    Poster:KEITH ROBERTS
    Date:1/20/2015 4:00:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport Service
    Review:Matt was very knowledgable about the service and setup the transport quickly. I would recommend this company to anyone needing a safe, reliable car transport. [ View ]
    Poster:JKM
    Date:1/20/2015 3:39:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Very Professional!!! Will recommend to anyone... Timely delivery at low cost... Proper documentation with receipts. [ View ]
    Poster:Chanchal Gupta
    Date:1/13/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: Good service and very prompt customer service
    Review:The vehicle came a few days late than expected.. Because of the weather conditions and this being holiday time. But I really appreciate them keeping me posted on every step and making me feel reassured.. Would really appreciate Matt for that.. Keep u... [ More ]
    Poster:Ruby
    Date:1/13/2015 2:57:00 PM
    Subject: car shipped great!
    Review:I would use them again. Car arrived when expected. The driver was able to call or text to check in on the status which was nice. [ View ]
    Poster:khart
    Date:1/13/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: car deleivey
    Review:This was a first to have a car delivery and you worry a bit!But thing i was told was wright on cost and thanks to ALEX and who delivey the car THANKS! [ View ]
    Poster:bw scearce
    Date:1/7/2015 7:39:00 PM
    Subject: car deleivey
    Poster:bw scearce
    Date:1/7/2015 7:33:00 PM
    Subject: Recommendation high
    Review:I have moved several vehicles over the years this was the smoothest move on time and courteous, the driver called and arranged a convenient drop off area that was close to our gated community. [ View ]
    Poster:Martin Graham
    Date:1/7/2015 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: E350 FORD VAN
    Review:THIS WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH TRANSPORTING A VEHICLE SO I TALKED TO SEVERAL DIFFERENT COMPANIES. WHEN I TALKED TO ALEX HE WAS UP FRONT WITH COST AND PROCESS OF GETTING THE VAN FROM TEXAS TO INDIANA. ALEX WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME BECAUSE I HAD SO... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN
    Date:1/5/2015 4:14:00 PM
    Subject: I was very pleased
    Review:They transported 2 of my vehicles. I was worried at first but was very pleased with end results. I would have Alex and his crew help me in the future. As I would highly recommend them. [ View ]
    Poster:gennaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2015 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Alex Corral did an excellent job in helping me deliver my vehicle from Jersey to Florida!! Outstanding job!! Will definitely recommend to others! [ View ]
    Poster:Tony PlasenciaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/4/2015 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:Mat provided us with a good price for the two cars we would like to ship from PA to CA. During holiday season, I think they did a good job finding a driver quite soon. The cars were delivered on time, and the driver was helpful and he called me seve... [ More ]
    Poster:cathy tang
    Date:1/2/2015 3:19:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of my cars
    Review:for Transportation of my cars i used Lightning Auto Carriers and satisfied on thier delivery. I also suggest my friends to use LA too [ View ]
    Poster:Sakthi
    Date:1/2/2015 8:57:00 AM
    Subject: As promised
    Review:Car was delivered as promised and in excellent condition. Was kept informed along the way by the driver. Driver was friendly and personable. [ View ]
    Poster:Leo
    Date:1/2/2015 8:06:00 AM
    Subject: Great guys, always there to answer any questions
    Review:Alex was great and personable, explained a lot about the process and the workings behind the scenes, he worked with me on a really tight schedule, was always there 24/7 to pick up the phone or call me back within minutes to answer my questions, etc. ... [ More ]
    Poster:NC From The Bronx
    Date:1/1/2015 12:39:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Professional and friendly service! Brad the manager provided excellent service. I highly recommend this company. [ View ]
    Poster:NicoleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/31/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: 1996 Saturn Move
    Review:I called Lightning Auto Carries well in advance of the intended move of my 1996 Saturn. Their staff were thorough in explaining the process and what I needed to do when I was ready. When I called they had a transport driver within one day and kept me... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom R.
    Date:12/30/2014 11:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport
    Review:Great Friendly Service, they stayed in touch all through the process. They picked up the car in the early evening. And it was delivered to my grandson the next afternoon. It was prefect timing everything was great. We were very pleased with the servi... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry White
    Date:12/30/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Review:Matt was great and very helpful! He even matched the price from the competitors. Overall, Great Service from them and received constant update from the driver as well ! Will use them again in the future [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:12/30/2014 4:39:00 PM
    Subject: "Lightning" fast auto transport Great Communications!!! Honest Broker
    Review:Very professional and honest broker, a rarity in the auto transport industry. Guided me through the process painlessly. I give the Lighting fellows 5 shining stars. DS [ View ]
    Poster:Daniel Simpson
    Date:12/29/2014 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Professional
    Review:Being my first time shipping a vehicle, the experience was a very good one. Except for a small glitch at the end, the shipment was great. Matt was wonderful to work with and responded with answers to questions right away. I would highly recommend L... [ More ]
    Poster:Stanley CadwalladerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/24/2014 4:44:00 PM
    Subject: Compliment
    Review:This was the first time I had to ship a vehicle anywhere. My shipment was for my son who is in the military and I had to send the car from California to New Jersey. The service agent Brad Carnrite was very re-assuring. The actual truck driver that tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick Lopez
    Date:12/21/2014 8:48:00 PM
    Review:I was dealing with a lowball dispatch company that couldn't give me a confirmation on my shipping. I called Lightning Auto Carriers in Monday afternoon, within 2 hours my load was dispatched and both of my cars were picked up within 2 days! WOW! I wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt Major
    Date:12/20/2014 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:When things go perfect there's really not a whole lot you can say! From the moment I made contact with Alex I was assured there would be no problems with the shipping transaction and he was right. The day before pickup the driver called and set up a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Pat C
    Date:12/19/2014 3:37:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Would definitely use again and also refer to my friends. Alex the contact person was very responsive to any questions or concerns. Angelo, the auto transporter was there on time; even though we were late he was very understanding and still delivered ... [ More ]
    Poster:Imani
    Date:12/18/2014 11:21:00 PM
    Subject: Great Responsiveness, Price and Service all around!
    Review:They keep you with up-to-date information and they are prompt in answering or returning phone calls if they are busy. They coordinated everything perfectly from state to state and their prices were great! $375 from Tyler, TX to Metairie, LA in 1.5 da... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason B
    Date:12/18/2014 11:22:00 AM
    Subject: Great price, great communication, honest and one time
    Review:Great communication between their office, their driver, and me. I would highly recommend Matthew Vogel and Lightning Auto Carriers for your transportation needs. [ View ]
    Poster:Jim in New Hampshire
    Date:12/17/2014 5:27:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers Review
    Review:Matt at Lightning Auto provided excellent service. We had 5 price qutoes theirs was the cheapest and they didn't resort to mutiple phone calls and other sales pressure to get you to choose them. Thank you Matt for a job well done! [ View ]
    Poster:Shahab R.