Transport Logo
View 175,172 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 175,173th Review now!

View Lightning Auto Carriers's New Profile

Lightning Auto Carriers
Phone Number:561-807-7416
Secondary Phone Number:561-807-7484
Time On Site:6 Years, 3 Months. Since 8/18/2009
Have your own experience with Lightning Auto Carriers to share?

• Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I could not have asked for a better service at such a reasonable cost. Communication was clear and courteous. Time schedules were kept. This was even done over a holiday when you might expect a delay and everything was perfect. [ View ]
    Date:11/28/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: Mercedes transport from CA to WA
    Review:Great communications and customer service. Price was $100 lower than quotes from other carriers and car arrived in three days. They even waived the $150 deposit until after pickup. I would recommend this carrier to anyone who wants a great deal and f... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick Young
    Date:11/25/2015 3:33:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat customer
    Review:Have used multiple times and always happy with the transport. Will continue to use. Priced very reasonable and have recommended to people for auto transport. [ View ]
    Date:11/19/2015 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle delivery
    Review:Great customer service and on time delivery of the vehicle. The shipping was more than reasonable and the driver did a great job unloading in the area where I wanted the vehicle. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Gary RingoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Job at the best price hands down
    Review:I made the mistake of filling out an online form and got a million calls from other carriers, but got one simple call from Matt that was to the point and price up front. Their price was better than all the others hands down and the service was A1!!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Elliott L
    Date:11/18/2015 11:21:00 AM
    Subject: Choosing a shipper
    Review:This was my first time shipping a car and I didn't know what to expect. I got prices from several companies from $700 to $1600 most in the $1250 rang after speaking with a have dozen shippers it was apparent this is a competitive business. Based on p... [ More ]
    Date:11/18/2015 4:53:00 AM
    Subject: thanks Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:i buy a car from copart on delaware and i need to bring the car to louisville ky Lightning Auto Carriers help me fast and for a rasonable price thanks matt good [ View ]
    Date:11/18/2015 3:10:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicle transport from League City,Tx to Dallas Tx
    Review:Great service, on time pickup and delivery,will use again if nee to.Thanks Matt. They picked my 2011 Chevy Camaro up from a dealership in League City, Tx. on a Tuesday and had it delivered to me on Wednesday morning in Grandprairie Tx. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig L Erwin
    Date:11/18/2015 12:47:00 AM
    Subject: Transport T-bird from Florida to Texas
    Review:I had never used transport services before. I found a T-bird in Pensacola that I liked and purchased and was trying to determine whether I wanted to drive 1400 miles or so to pick it up. I sought bids on the internet and was promptly presented with b... [ More ]
    Date:11/16/2015 10:24:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting a car
    Review:This company picked up my vehical the dayi wanted them too. They gave me advance phone calls for the time of pickup. Thedriver was very nice and friendly. They had it there early and other than boing dirty everything was good. We expected the dir... [ More ]
    Date:11/13/2015 6:17:00 PM
    Review:I have shipped several of my family members cars back and forth from AZ & Indiana, (with different carriers). I can assure you I will not deal with ANY OTHER shippers again. This experience was so much more than my expectations. I strongly recomm... [ More ]
    Date:11/13/2015 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: Trusty Service
    Review:Took a few days to get a driver ready for pickup. The delivery was within reasonable time. Will use again if needed. Service can be trusted and is cheaper than most of the other carriers. [ View ]
    Poster:AnQi Wang
    Date:11/12/2015 9:21:00 PM
    Review:Lightning is exactly the right name for these guys. We were astonished at what they did. Body shop in Maryland (traveling emergency) kept us in doubt regarding the completion date. Then they called on a Wednesday to say it was finished and "c... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill S
    Date:11/11/2015 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: great transport
    Review:the entire process was very fast and easy. thank you guys very much you were great........................................................................................................................................................................... [ More ]
    Date:11/10/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: Good communication and honest
    Review:Lightning Auto Carriers was very prompt when responding to my questions. Once we agreed on the price, Brad provided me the documents I need to expedite the order. I told Brad I needed my van to ship to NYC ASAP and he was able to assigned a driver ... [ More ]
    Date:11/10/2015 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: easy peasy
    Review:First time we have had a car transported from one state to another...was very nervous at first but all in all it turned out well..... They were the cheapest after scrolling through hundred of emails....I would recommend and use them again... [ View ]
    Date:11/6/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: Good
    Review:Great transport service. I give a 5 star rating for the lightning auto carriers. The carrier did transport my car on time. There were no damage done to my car and it was safe. We could trust this service provider a million times. Trust worry and rel... [ More ]
    Date:11/6/2015 12:39:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Shipping Comments
    Review:Very pleased with my experience. Mr Vogel was professional and courteous. The driver of my truck was very helpful as well. I will certainly use Lightning Auto again for my auto shipping needs. [ View ]
    Date:11/5/2015 8:47:00 PM
    Subject: LightNing auto carriers
    Review:LightNing auto carriers was great with great support by Matt . I will recommend it to friends. It cost me $750. Pick up and drop off were on time. [ View ]
    Date:11/4/2015 3:02:00 AM
    Subject: Moved from MS to NV
    Review:Moved from MS to NV. 1st time to use auto transport service, and we're naturally anxious about how this would be handled. Matt & Camilo communicated clearly & promptly through the whole process. Camilo delivered our truck safely & in ... [ More ]
    Date:11/4/2015 1:30:00 AM
    Subject: Lightning auto carriers was great, very greatful!!
    Review:They were very thorough about the process, straight forward and gave me a discount to get closer to the lowest quote I had. They were honest about how it worked and gave me a price that would for sure get my vehicle shipped quickly without any run ... [ More ]
    Poster:CHRIS MAU
    Date:11/3/2015 5:12:00 PM
    Subject: Transpot
    Review:Brad was a great help and transported my vehicle in a timely manner. I would definitely recommend using this company to anyone looking to transport their vehicle. I will be using them again in the future. [ View ]
    Date:11/1/2015 11:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Lightning Auto Carriers did a fantastic job! Brad was very knowledgeable and explained the entire process to me. My car was picked up on the day I needed it and dropped off within the time frame I was told. Very happy with the service that was provid... [ More ]
    Date:11/1/2015 6:50:00 PM
    Subject: excellent
    Review:constumer service was excellent. I would highly reccomend this company and would definetly use them in the future. They were very professional. Great company! [ View ]
    Date:11/1/2015 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great communication
    Review:Don was great! He kept us informed where he was and approximately what time he would arrive to pickup the car. Pricing was reasonable and it took only two days to be delivered from Florida to Connecticut. Good job! [ View ]
    Poster:Ronnie Morsey
    Date:10/31/2015 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: My first auto transport experience
    Review:OK, I bought a car from a friend in Fla- I live in CT. I went on line to find auto transport companies, filled in the information and immediately got 7 quotes via email. So how did I chose Lightning? This company's price was in line with about half... [ More ]
    Date:10/31/2015 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO Transport
    Review:On Time, Great Experience. Smooth and Through Transaction. Car was delivered to my Mom on the other end - she is 78 years old, had no trouble getting through the process thanks to Lightning Auto Carriers, Brad and their partners. Thank you all, my... [ More ]
    Date:10/30/2015 9:17:00 PM
    Subject: Quick and Easy....
    Review:When transporting a vehicle as a private party, you hear stories and told about how only corporate relocation moves get the best treatment. In this case, it was better customer experience, a better price point and faster delivery. I would refe... [ More ]
    Date:10/29/2015 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: My transport
    Review:I was using auto transport for the first time and they were excellent. They made the process easy from the first phone call . They will be my go to for any future auto transport needs [ View ]
    Date:10/29/2015 4:17:00 AM
    Subject: Would definitely use again!!
    Review:Very accommodating, keep me informed through the entire process and they are all very very nice!! I would definitely recommend and use again. Very very affordable. [ View ]
    Date:10/29/2015 4:01:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:The entire experience was very pleasant. Communicating with the contact person, and later the driver was seamless. The pricing was reasonable. It was easy to get a truck within the time frame we requested and the car was delivered on the day we requ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenda Allison
    Date:10/29/2015 1:02:00 AM
    Subject: very happy!
    Review:There were a few companies involved in the transport of my vehicle from New Jersey to California. I was very happy with the service from all of them and would definitely use this company again, as well as suggest them to other people looking to trans... [ More ]
    Date:10/28/2015 9:03:00 PM
    Subject: Very Good
    Review:Very Good service. I will recommend to my friends. Placed the order for one amount but during delivery extra money charged. I am very dis satisfied with this issue. Other than that delivery is super fast. picked up on wednesday night and delivered on... [ More ]
    Date:10/28/2015 5:28:00 PM
    Subject: Very good!
    Review:Everything went well. I was very pleased! ........................................................................................................................................................... [ View ]
    Date:10/28/2015 2:45:00 PM
    Review:Matt Vogel was very Professsional and courtesy. During the entire time my vehicle was in route to new jersey someone contact me to find out if I had any questions/concerns. In additiion driver contact me to let me know traffic was backup in texas bec... [ More ]
    Poster:michelleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/28/2015 2:09:00 PM
    Subject: Out of State transport
    Review:I was moving across the country with many concerns and stress, as one can imagine. Lightning Auto Carriers was on time for my car pick up and delivered my car within 5 days. I filled my car with some personal belongings and everything in my car, w... [ More ]
    Poster:Alida Moas
    Date:10/28/2015 10:51:00 AM
    Subject: Caddilac SRX
    Review:Great job! Car was in perfect condition and on time! My mom was moving to an assisted living fron Florida to pennsylvania and everything was done perfect!her car was delivered in three days. The company kept in contact with me every step of the way. [ View ]
    Poster:Carole tafaro
    Date:10/28/2015 12:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great communication and honesty
    Review:I have used the LIGHTING AUTO twice and I am amazed with their honesty and communication methods. They have been very responsive to my demands. I will use them again and I will recommend them to all friends of mine. [ View ]
    Poster:hassan farahdelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/27/2015 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Would use again
    Review:Lightning Auto Carriers (LAC) provided the lowest quote. Correspondence with LAC was ok, could have been a little more frequent on the updating. I have never used an auto transport, so I was unsure of what to expect. Overall LAC was good and I would ... [ More ]
    Date:10/26/2015 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: 1971 corvette transport
    Review:the service was excellent and all parties were very professional. I would highly recommend their service to my friends . I would use them in the future [ View ]
    Poster:luke lukich
    Date:10/22/2015 3:54:00 AM
    Subject: Transportation
    Review:Matt went above and beyond duties to get the 2014 Cadillac SRX to me on time. Matt also kicked in 150 bucks to make things work. Matt kept me informed through the whole process and was easily reachable by phone or email. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:John Clement
    Date:10/21/2015 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:This was my first time using this type of Transportation Company and this organization played a pivotal role in relocating my vehicle from VA to GA. The level of customer service, knowledge and willingness to explain the process surpass any expectati... [ More ]
    Date:10/21/2015 1:09:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent price and service
    Review:Excellent service and half the price of all other carriers. Vehicle was picked up at 6 pm and delivered the next day. I talked to one person the entire time, very simple and easy. [ View ]
    Date:10/21/2015 12:38:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning is great
    Review:I spoke with a lot of representatives from transport companies. When Brad from Lightning called, he was not pushy as others were, which I hate, and he gave all of the reasons I would be better off with Lightning. I researched a lot of companies and... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret Johnson
    Date:10/21/2015 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: Professional Staff
    Review:I seriously couldn't be more pleased. I highly recommend them! I don't mind if you call me if you are thinking of another company. I am very pleased my BMW arrived safely from Las Vegas to OH! [ View ]
    Poster:Rose OTooleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2015 4:49:00 AM
    Subject: Shipment of car
    Review:Matt was good in updating status. They took extra $100 than quote but I initially said no to a driver thinking I may sell this car. So I accepted this additional charge. but everything was on time [ View ]
    Poster:EmonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/20/2015 10:10:00 PM
    Subject: personal comments
    Review:Brad kept me well informed as things proceeded and was very polite and business like as was Jeff the truck driver. For overall service I give my highest rating and recommendation. [ View ]
    Poster:Bly Beamesderfer
    Date:10/19/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: excellent service
    Review:I am very pleased with the service and delivery provided me. The communications were good and the driver was knowledgeable, helpful and polite. I will use this service again ! [ View ]
    Poster:Steve C
    Date:10/19/2015 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: AWESOME
    Review:I was recommended to this company by my good friend Kathy S. who used this company to transport her car from NY to FL. My car was picked up on a Monday at 11AM in Westchester County, NY, arrived to Houston TX Friday at 4PM!! The driver was communi... [ More ]
    Date:10/18/2015 6:22:00 PM
    Subject: My personal comment
    Review:I was at first skeptical as I have had bad experiences before with the driver charging me more when the car would arrive. This was not the case with Lightening Auto Carriers. They answered all my questions and concerns before I agreed to use them a... [ More ]
    Date:10/18/2015 12:26:00 PM

Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers

Lightning Auto Carriers Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.