View 178,913 Reviews on 3,957 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 178,914th Review now!

View Lightning Auto Carriers's New Profile

Lightning Auto Carriers
Phone Number:561-807-7416
Secondary Phone Number:561-807-7484
Website:http://lightningautocarriers.com
Time On Site:6 Years, 6 Months. Since 8/18/2009

Have your own experience with Lightning Auto Carriers to share?

• Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers
    Subject: Car delivering
    Review:Over treatment was really great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will suggest you try them out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [ View ]
    Poster:Sam
    Date:2/6/2016 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Good Reliable one
    Review:First choice. [ View ]
    Poster:Alesha Patel
    Date:2/5/2016 7:20:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto is Awesome
    Review:Had my car transported from Maryland to Oregon. Brad from Ligjtning Auto was nothing but helpful through out the entire process. If I transport my car across the country, I will definitely be using them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Joseph Snyder
    Date:2/5/2016 4:55:00 PM
    Subject: lightning transport
    Review:For first timers such as myself . 1-Make sure you have at least a half a tank of gas or more if they have to add gas to your car it can cost a fuel surcharge 2-Don't expect the actual trailer that your car is going on to come and pick up your car m... [ More ]
    Poster:bob savarese
    Date:2/5/2016 2:49:00 PM
    Review:Great service received my car the next night after making my reservation. Would highly recommend [ View ]
    Poster:Brian RobinsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2016 4:37:00 AM
    Subject: delivered as expected
    Review:Delivered at the contracted price and in a timely manner. No troubles at all. Would use again. It helps to have flexible timing for pick up and drop off. [ View ]
    Poster:Brigid3
    Date:2/5/2016 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: The Best
    Review:Have used Lightening to transport vehicle twice. Will always use them. They are on top of everything. And their customer service is excellent! [ View ]
    Poster:Robbin
    Date:2/4/2016 11:50:00 PM
    Subject: Very Fast
    Review:Lightning Auto Carriers live up to their name! Everything happened in lightning speed. I submitted my order on Monday, it was picked up 2 days later and was delivered to me in 5 days! Brad was very nice and had excellent customer service. I will use ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ashley Sailor
    Date:2/4/2016 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing job
    Review:They were amazing. Lost my mom and they took care of a lot for me. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:2/2/2016 3:52:00 AM
    Subject: 5 Stars!
    Review:We will be using them again! They reinstalled my faith in doing business online! Both are very professional and they made it stress free! I will be recommending them in the near future! [ View ]
    Poster:JeanetteThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/1/2016 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service!
    Review:Lightning Auto Carriers was recommended by a relative, who had used this company's services previously. The price was reasonable with no hassle. The delivery of my vehicle (from Florida to NY) came early with no complications. All that you want in ... [ More ]
    Poster:Miss Brown
    Date:1/31/2016 3:00:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:lightning auto carriers [ View ]
    Poster:Sam GazviniThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/31/2016 1:26:00 PM
    Subject: Very professional Company
    Review:This company is very reliable. They did exactly what they promised. Their fee was very reasonable and much better than other Companies. Matt Vogel followed up after delivery to make sure that everything went okay. I would highly recommend them to any... [ More ]
    Poster:Pauline Nnawuba
    Date:1/29/2016 5:40:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Thank you Matt! Lighting Auto Carriers was a very professional experience for me. I never used a auto carrier before and would definitely us Lighting again. They arrived on time, took great care of my vehicle, and delivered it on time. Thanks... [ More ]
    Poster:Jerry Delman
    Date:1/28/2016 6:23:00 PM
    Subject: car transported
    Review:All went well with this move. Ask if your car will be on one trailer the whole trip. I can see more of a chance of damage when your car is moved from one hauler to another. [ View ]
    Poster:bob savers
    Date:1/28/2016 1:46:00 PM
    Subject: thank you great service
    Review:thank you for your service it was very professional and it was on time. they are extremely friendly and would recommend them to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:mardin
    Date:1/28/2016 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: Ship car
    Review:It was great and early [ View ]
    Poster:Monica Villagomez
    Date:1/21/2016 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Great work
    Review:Matt was a great help from beginning to end. He was in touch at the right intervals, followed up thoroughly, and did excellent work. His drivers were courteous, on time, and professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Ben W
    Date:1/21/2016 4:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!!!
    Review:Lighting Auto Carriers did a great job moving our car East Coast to West Coast. Brad was very helpful and responsive. He replied to our emails or returned to our calls immediately. I got multiple quotes from multiple providers and his quote was the l... [ More ]
    Poster:SEDA YB
    Date:1/21/2016 7:24:00 AM
    Subject: ightning Auto Carriers
    Review:Everything was fine. My car was picked up on the date promised and delivered on the day that I was told it would show up on. The only thing I didn't get was a call the day before the car was delivered letting me know they were running on time as prom... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce F. Clarke
    Date:1/19/2016 11:08:00 PM
    Subject: Good transporter Poor Communication
    Review:Not good communication on the pickup time. I sat a home waiting for a call for when (Fri, Sat) the pick-up time. I didn't hear from them until after pick-up time. After the truck was picked, everything went great [ View ]
    Poster:Rob Glasco
    Date:1/19/2016 8:48:00 PM
    Subject: LX470 truck delivery
    Review:Our truck was picked up from the dealership in Atlanta on Friday morning and delivered to a dealership in Minneapolis by Sunday night. Everything went without a hitch. We would definitely use Lightning Carriers again. [ View ]
    Poster:Julie
    Date:1/18/2016 12:07:00 AM
    Subject: 1970 C10
    Review:Overall service was great! Paid exactly what was quoted. Delivery was off a bit due to the holidays and also a severe storm that blew in, but none of that was Lightnings fault! They did everything they could to help and also kept me informed about ev... [ More ]
    Poster:Chance Livanec
    Date:1/15/2016 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Sherie Salisbury
    Date:1/15/2016 12:50:00 AM
    Subject: PERFECT
    Review:IVE DONE MULTIPLE TRANSPORTS WITH LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS AND THEY ALL HAVE BEEN OUTSTANDING [ View ]
    Poster:TONY DELEVIC
    Date:1/14/2016 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: PERFECT
    Review:IVE DONE MUTIPLE TRANSPORTS WITH LIGHTNING AUTO CARRIERS AND ALWAYS HAVE A PERFECT TRANSACTION AND DELIEVERY [ View ]
    Poster:TONY DELEVIC
    Date:1/14/2016 10:42:00 PM
    Review:My automobile was transported from California to Arizona. This was a first for me, I was unsure of the.process but Matt explained the process in detail. I would recommend this company, they were professional, courteous, and reliable. [ View ]
    Poster:TrissaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2016 8:25:00 PM
    Subject: Good transaction
    Review:Good transaction, pickup and delivery was on time, good communication with the driver [ View ]
    Poster:Misael QuezadaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/14/2016 1:35:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent- honest prompt
    Review:Great experience for amateur [ View ]
    Poster:Dan
    Date:1/14/2016 12:37:00 AM
    Review:The service I received was great, it started off rocky because I had never shipped my car before so I was a bit paronoid however the experience and reassurement from Lightning Auto Carriers was great. I would definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Veronica
    Date:1/13/2016 11:11:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:Good company. Cut timing a little close. Good solid transport [ View ]
    Poster:Justin
    Date:1/13/2016 11:03:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:After entering a request on the internet soliciting quotes to transport a vehicle from Oregon to New Mexico. I was bombarded with phone calls and emails from various brokers and carriers. After receiving MANY quotes I checked online reviews for every... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Hunt
    Date:1/6/2016 9:54:00 PM
    Subject: transport
    Review:Service was great and fast, delivered earlier than expected. From the time we spoke onto the phone up until delivery the broker and driver were great. [ View ]
    Poster:Ahmad hassan
    Date:1/6/2016 2:22:00 PM
    Subject: Responsive and Easy
    Review:The car transporter was courteous and the car arrived as scheduled. Highly recommend. [ View ]
    Poster:Taylor
    Date:1/4/2016 10:30:00 PM
    Subject: Best deal in the USA
    Review:Best price in the USA.. Fast, polite, good contact, insured and bonded, professional .. I was really happy with the price .. Shortly I have another car to ship from TX, to PA. will be asking them for a quote, hopefully price is awesome .. Fast... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Smerko
    Date:12/9/2015 7:59:00 AM
    Subject: Vehicule transportation
    Review:Excellent [ View ]
    Poster:Ramon L. Collado
    Date:12/8/2015 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: 1963 Ford Thunderbird
    Review:Very prompt service!! Excellent price. Delighted with all aspects of delivery. Vehicle would not start, so Chris the truck driver patiently figured out a way to unload the vehicle anyway!!! Thank you very much Brad and Chris. I will highly recommend ... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Bartee
    Date:12/3/2015 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Prompt Service at affordable prices
    Review:I had a good experience with Lightning Auto Carriers. They were quick to find me a route to deliver my vehicle to my daughter. The price was very good compared to the other vendors I researched. The only feedback I would give to them would be to m... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric J.
    Date:12/3/2015 3:31:00 PM
    Subject: one great company
    Review:Matt was great and the driver was great and kind as well, I am sure to use them again, great company, Marc [ View ]
    Poster:Marc Byers
    Date:12/3/2015 1:54:00 PM
    Subject: Arrived safe and sound
    Review:Needed my car here before thanksgiving, it was. Had me scared for a bit though, they succeeded. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew Nowak
    Date:12/3/2015 12:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job!!!
    Review:Brad was the first and cheapest quote I received!! And the customer service was great! He assured me throughout the entire process, being that it was the first time I was doing something like this I was nervous! It was much appreciated! I paid not a ... [ More ]
    Poster:Hilda
    Date:12/2/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: good service.
    Review:good service and on time delivery................................................................................................................................................................................................ [ View ]
    Poster:william damico?
    Date:12/2/2015 9:50:00 PM
    Subject: Great job!
    Review:The service was the best ever! I would recommend them in a heart beat and I will never contract any other service. Thank you Matt & co! [ View ]
    Poster:Paulina Carranza
    Date:12/2/2015 9:37:00 PM
    Subject: delivery
    Review:Absolute A #1, never have done this prior and cannot imagine using anyone else. They kept in contact with me letting me know pick up, texted me pictures of pick up. Thought I was getting it Monday sometime in the afternoon, actually called Sunda... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom D
    Date:11/30/2015 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent
    Review:I could not have asked for a better service at such a reasonable cost. Communication was clear and courteous. Time schedules were kept. This was even done over a holiday when you might expect a delay and everything was perfect. [ View ]
    Poster:Mitch
    Date:11/28/2015 4:21:00 PM
    Subject: above average
    Review:Matt contacted me as many other carriers to transport my car to Ohio,he not only made the process easy but also followed up and made sure we had contact information and that the carrier followed up with us to make sure the transaction was going as pl... [ More ]
    Poster:R. Johnson
    Date:11/25/2015 4:40:00 AM
    Subject: Mercedes transport from CA to WA
    Review:Great communications and customer service. Price was $100 lower than quotes from other carriers and car arrived in three days. They even waived the $150 deposit until after pickup. I would recommend this carrier to anyone who wants a great deal and f... [ More ]
    Poster:Patrick Young
    Date:11/25/2015 3:33:00 AM
    Subject: Repeat customer
    Review:Have used multiple times and always happy with the transport. Will continue to use. Priced very reasonable and have recommended to people for auto transport. [ View ]
    Poster:Jr
    Date:11/19/2015 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: vehicle delivery
    Review:Great customer service and on time delivery of the vehicle. The shipping was more than reasonable and the driver did a great job unloading in the area where I wanted the vehicle. Thanks [ View ]
    Poster:Gary RingoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/18/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Job at the best price hands down
    Review:I made the mistake of filling out an online form and got a million calls from other carriers, but got one simple call from Matt that was to the point and price up front. Their price was better than all the others hands down and the service was A1!!!... [ More ]
    Poster:Elliott L
    Date:11/18/2015 11:21:00 AM

Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers

Lightning Auto Carriers Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10

© 2003-2016 TransportReviews.com. All rights reserved.