View 151,279 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 151,280th Review now!

View Lightning Auto Carriers's New Profile

Lightning Auto Carriers
Phone Number:561-807-7416
Secondary Phone Number:561-807-7484
Website:http://lightningautocarriers.com
Time On Site:5 Years, 2 Months. Since 8/18/2009

Have your own experience with Lightning Auto Carriers to share?

• Next Reviews on Lightning Auto Carriers
    Subject: Great Company
    Review:Great company, efficient, and honest. I was pleased with the transport! I called and they we able to pick my car up a couple of days later. I was in the loop the whole time. It took about a week for the transport from NC to CA. The driver was great,... [ More ]
    Poster:CaliQ
    Date:10/31/2014 11:39:00 AM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:The service was outstanding and I got my vehicle one day earlier then schedule which was great for me. Thanks for your outstanding service and good price. I will definitely recommend my friends and co-workers to use your company if they need anything... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeffrey Millner
    Date:10/30/2014 10:31:00 AM
    Subject: 2010 GTI
    Review:Fantastic service !!! From my initial call to delivery. Very professional, polite, great contact/communication, to a driver who got the job done with care and efficiency. Will definitely use again. A++++++ [ View ]
    Poster:Bhav
    Date:10/29/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Late pick-up, but nice drive!
    Review:The pick-up date was 6 days later than my original scheduled day. But the driver was a very nice guy and the delivery was on time. [ View ]
    Poster:Pei Lin
    Date:10/28/2014 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Service
    Review:The experience with Brad Lightning Service has been awesome. They were right on time and very pleasant to talk to. They delivered the car way sooner than expected and I had great experience working with them... [ View ]
    Poster:Seshu
    Date:10/28/2014 12:15:00 PM
    Subject: 561-807-7484
    Review:On time pickup. Happy with the service, will use lightningautocarriers again if I am going to send more cars in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Jonas IsraelssonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/25/2014 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Nissan Transport NY-FL
    Review:Very good service!! Accommodating and pleasant to deal with. If I had to transport a vehicle again I would certainly seek these guys out again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ralph
    Date:10/24/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Review:Everything went smoothly, on time pick up and delivery. Courteous staff, great price. Matt Vogel did a great job [ View ]
    Poster:sassiesandie
    Date:10/22/2014 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:I had quotes between $800 & $1,100 for this transport. I went with the low bid, Lightening Auto Carriers. They stayed in constant contact with me from pick-up to delivery, keeping me informed through the whole transport process and following up... [ More ]
    Poster:Randy Halliday
    Date:10/21/2014 8:18:00 PM
    Subject: My Experience
    Review:Hello, To Whom This May Concern; The actual pick-up time was delayed a couple of days, but that did not concern me, The sales rep. matched my price, which made everyone involved happy. I paid six hundred and twenty five dollars . for their transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:10/21/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: Best Out There!
    Review:Great service! Great Prices! Fast! Super friendly and knowledgeable! My customer service rep was amazing. He responded quickly to any questions, and got me the best deal. Even better that going out and searching myself. Will most definitely use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:Silvia P
    Date:10/21/2014 6:02:00 PM
    Subject: Car Transport from Las Vegas to Knoxville
    Review:Matt is very accommodating and was able to get a quote right away and set up pick up appointment in time and when I needed it. This is my second car transport from Las Vegas to Knoxville and so far has not failed me. Delivery was always on time. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Leonardo Gabrillo
    Date:10/21/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Review:Delivered as promised for a reasonable price. Easy to set up with the company. California to New Jersey is a long way. I easily saved some money with gas and any hotel I would have stayed. Not to mention the time I saved. [ View ]
    Poster:ToddThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/21/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: My experience
    Review:Communication was excellent and there appeared to be a strong desire on the part of the transporter to meet my requirements. [ View ]
    Poster:Randy Austin
    Date:10/20/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Exactly what I was looking for. Great customer service at a great price. Received my car in 4 days. I would recommend this company to anyone. The best so far that I have used. [ View ]
    Poster:Tracie Price
    Date:10/19/2014 3:37:00 AM
    Subject: Great Tranport
    Review:after going on the internet matt sent me a e mail the price was great the service was on time will use tis transport again the car was a little dirty but not bad for going over 2500 miles cant complain [ View ]
    Poster:Bob AndrewsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/16/2014 8:38:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Great service. This is the third time I have used this company. They are professional and courteous. Will use them in thefutureMa is a great guy. Will use them in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Robert Giefer
    Date:10/16/2014 9:53:00 AM
    Subject: auto transport
    Review:From the first time I spoke to matt at lighting he was up front with me....Of course I was concerned with price and service...I had spoken to a few other shippers and couldn't give me an exact price.....also I was concerned with the care o9f my car ... [ More ]
    Poster:john mc sweeney
    Date:10/16/2014 3:44:00 AM
    Subject: Great decision
    Review:I highly recommend this company. I needed my car sent from California to Alabama at a reasonable price and proper security. The car was picked up on time and came a week later due to traffic in Mississippi. I had no complaints, my car was in good con... [ More ]
    Poster:Anesheawa Senior
    Date:10/15/2014 9:34:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:Overall, my experience with lightning auto was exceptional. The service was timely from completing paperwork to delivery of my vehicle. My vehicle was in the same condition from pick-up to delivery. I would definitely use lightning auto again and rec... [ More ]
    Poster:Marfe
    Date:10/15/2014 6:34:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome Company
    Review:I contacted Brad about picking up a 2004 BMW 545i from Sevierville, TN to Columbia, South Carolina. We discussed the pickup price and all of the details. He quoted me the price and estimated date for the process. Within a day, Brad had a transporter ... [ More ]
    Poster:Glenn Presnell
    Date:10/15/2014 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!
    Review:Had a great experience. The price quoted was the lowest among the rest and the car was delivered before time. [ View ]
    Poster:Gaurav Kathuria
    Date:10/15/2014 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Chicago to North Salt Lake, UT
    Review:I had a great experience using Lightning Auto Transport... I checked out many companies online and chose them after talking to Matt. Once I decided to go with Lightning, Brad took over as dispatcher and that was it. My phone call was returned or emai... [ More ]
    Poster:Don
    Date:10/14/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Review:The entire process was quick and easy. They were late on delivery only because the driver had some trouble with his truck. Nothing always goes as planned but they stayed in contact with me the entire time. The driver and everyone involved apologized ... [ More ]
    Poster:KentrellThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/13/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: The best experiance
    Review:This company is the very best by far, very informative, returns calls very promptly. The best in price. I am actually in the process of using them again. If I could give them 10 stars I would. I was very happy. [ View ]
    Poster:Patrick. G
    Date:10/13/2014 2:26:00 PM
    Subject: CAR T4ANSPORT
    Review:Froim the first time I spoke to matt at lighting he was very helpful.........he explained as to what was going to happen.fo9 start to finisb...he was not pushie for the service but he wanted me to feel at ease........well everything was like he told... [ More ]
    Poster:john mcsweeneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/11/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:I was cautious when I made my deposit, it was my first time having a car shipped. It could not have been better. Everything happened just as I was told. The driver was awesome nice guy from Miami very cautious and attentive to the car. Callled ... [ More ]
    Poster:CharleS DowdThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:10/9/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Bronco delivery
    Review:Very professional, and arrived early. I will definitely use this transport company again. They showed up on time for pick up and we're able to load my 67 Bronco even with out seats in it. [ View ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:10/9/2014 12:46:00 PM
    Subject: Rating.
    Review:Everything that was said was done. No additional cost it was a pleasure to work with Lightning Auto Carriers. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:10/8/2014 9:00:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Lightening Auto Carriers was very easy to deal with. This was the first time that I shipped a car anywhere, needless to say I was a bit nervous. Matt answered all my questions and I was comfortable dealing with this company. I found the price reasona... [ More ]
    Poster:David Bovio
    Date:10/8/2014 5:13:00 PM
    Review:I found Lightning Auto Carriers to be an excellent company to deal with. This was the first time I've transported a car anywhere, needless to say I was a little nervous. Matt was great; he answered all my questions and I felt very comfortable using t... [ More ]
    Poster:David Bovio
    Date:10/8/2014 5:02:00 PM
    Subject: Auto transport
    Review:Excellent service from initial call through driver contact. I recommend! Very competetively priced, no surprises. Driver very polite and carful with vehicle [ View ]
    Poster:Gerard
    Date:10/7/2014 7:24:00 PM
    Subject: Reliability
    Review:I have been attempting to obtain this vehicle for over 4 years I have contacted several auto carriers and all of them knew it would be a long time before the seller would be willing to sell me this vehicle. They called me almost daily with messages... [ More ]
    Poster:Barb
    Date:10/7/2014 3:05:00 PM
    Subject: Experience
    Review:Overall it was a pleasant and easy experience. I would use lighting again. They were pretty close to the time of pick of quoted and they dropped it off in a timely manner. Thanks. [ View ]
    Poster:R.J.
    Date:10/7/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers review
    Review:I have used Lightning Auto Carriers twice now and had a very positive experience both times. They are courteous and quick to respond and our cars have been delivered on time and in good condition both times. The truckers have been courteous as well... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Jones
    Date:10/5/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Satisfaction
    Review:Brad called me first thing in the morning after I left a late message on his phone. He was very efficient and took my order immediately. He constantly kept me informed of the status of what was happening, and when it was. I used his company a few yea... [ More ]
    Poster:Louis Salamina
    Date:10/3/2014 6:45:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:Driver was extremely accommodating. Only problem was that driver verbally told me that the car would arrive a couple days before it actually did. The contract however was never violated as the car did arrive before the deadline on the contract. Would... [ More ]
    Poster:A Mesepam
    Date:10/1/2014 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:Great Carrier and on time pick up and deliver. best company ever. My car came extra early I was shocked. Really nice people, they know how to take care of customers. They are very patient and will do anything to keep you happpy [ View ]
    Poster:varun
    Date:9/30/2014 8:51:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time experience
    Review:This was the first time I've ever had a vehicle of mine transported to another state. I was real nerves at first, not knowing if I picked the right company to do to the job. But, once I spoke to Matt with Lightning Auto Carriers he was very helpful a... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:9/24/2014 9:33:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:I just wanted to thank you from the bottom of my heart for the great service and consideration you showed me and my daughter. I checked out at least 10 other companies before choosing yours. From the very beginning you were very prompt in returning ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy
    Date:9/24/2014 11:56:00 AM
    Subject: Car tansport review
    Review:I would use them again. I had no problems with them and I have had problems with other car transporters in the past. [ View ]
    Poster:Peter P.
    Date:9/24/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Simple, Quick, Affordable
    Review:This was a great experience! Matt went over & above what was required of them to ensure everything went off with out a hitch. I will use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:AEPS Corp.
    Date:9/24/2014 9:51:00 AM
    Subject: World class service
    Review:Perfect, on time and great working with Brad. Was upfront and delivered the service that was promised. I recommend them to my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Hedy Thornsberry
    Date:9/23/2014 8:44:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:The entire process was very smooth Matt at lightning auto carriers call the day after I place the order and told me that they had a truck ready to pick up the car the next day, and the next day the truck was there. I would have appreciated more commu... [ More ]
    Poster:vinopal
    Date:9/23/2014 5:25:00 PM
    Subject: Lightning Auto Carriers
    Review:Matt and the folks at Lightning were great. While it did take me a few days to coordinate the pick-up, the driver was on time and very professional. Furthermore, they actually had my car waiting on me to arrive in CA. I would definitely go thr... [ More ]
    Poster:David D
    Date:9/23/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Car Shipping from FL to CA
    Review:The signing up process was smooth, easy and fast. They picked up my car within the 2 day window they promised. The car arrived in excellent condition, even before than what they had stated (in my case this was a plus). Price is not so bad; one of the... [ More ]
    Poster:PJ
    Date:9/17/2014 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service by Lightning Auto Carrier
    Review:I am highly satisfied with the service provided by this company. Right from the pick up to delivery everything went on smooth and also I got the earliest available date . The process was very simple and immediate service is provided. PLease contact M... [ More ]
    Poster:Srikanth
    Date:9/17/2014 4:25:00 PM
    Subject: honesty
    Review:EBAY TRANSPORT QUOTES ARE FALSE. HAD TO FIND A TRANSPORT COMPANY TO MOVE MY SMALL TRUCK FROM GA. TO OHIO. AFTER CONTACTING ABOUT 20 DIFFERENT COMPANIES THAT SENT ME E-MAIL QUOTES AND THEN UPPED THEIR QUOTES ONCE I CALLED THEM SOME BEING NASTY WITH ME... [ More ]
    Poster:chris Savage
    Date:9/11/2014 7:35:00 PM
    Subject: SUV delivery from tyler tx to vicksburg ms.
    Review:I received my quote very quickly and was the most economical of all the other quotes I received from other companies. Communication was very courteous, quick, and effective. Pick up was the next day after the contract was signed and delivery the next... [ More ]
    Poster:Omar
    Date:9/11/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: AUTO TRANSPORT OUT WEST
    Review:This outfit knows how to do business!! Not one issue or concern with my movement of the vehicle, other than to say, thank you for handling this shipment like it was your own vehicle. Professional best describes my one word regarding this job. Than... [ More ]
    Poster:RandyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/9/2014 7:27:00 PM