View 147,013 Reviews on 3,525 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,014th Review now!
JB Express LLC
5295 SE 15th Court
Ocala, FL 34480
Phone Number:(877) 537-8391
Secondary Phone Number:(407) 289-3561
Website:http://www.jbexpressllc.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 4 Months. Since 5/21/2013

Have your own experience with JB Express LLC to share?

• Subject: car transport
    Review:Original quote was $895. They said it would be picked up that day by ten pm but had to increase the price to $1200. Then they called back and increased it again by $50. Carrier never showed up until the following day. Was told it would be delivered o... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:8/31/2014 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: Car transportation
    Review:This was the second time we have used JB Express LLC - both times we have been extremely happy with their service. The first time was on an open carrier from DC to Texas, pick up and delivery was on time also. The service we received both times w... [ More ]
    Poster:Hilary
    Date:8/23/2014 9:45:00 AM
    Subject: J B express LLC
    Review:I would like to express my gratitude to Andy at JB express, I had gone with another company But after getting the run around I called Andy @ JB EXPRESS. He explained every step of the way, was honest and worked his magic getting us the best driver ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aida
    Date:8/14/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: New York-San Angelo(TX)
    Review:This was the second time I used JB Express this year. The secret of the success of JB is Andy Builes. He is very honest and knowledgeable. It is difficult as a broker, depending on other carriers to be on the top: Andy is. Andy is 2 for 2 with m... [ More ]
    Poster:F.Jelensperger
    Date:8/11/2014 1:16:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Transport of brand new 2015 Genesis
    Review:Bottomline - Andy (JB Express) was great providing information and keeping lines of communication open. Note: This industry is full of dishonest brokers that promise the world but fail to deliver…and I experienced it. I really didn't know wh... [ More ]
    Poster:C. Turner
    Date:7/16/2014 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping My Mazda 323 Hatchback
    Review:I would like to highly recommend Andy and JB Express for a job well done and the experience exceeded expectations. I bought a Mazda that was located in the Santa Cruz mountains in Northern California (very tricky for a truck to get into and out ... [ More ]
    Poster:Yasin
    Date:7/16/2014 9:42:00 AM
    Subject: Difficult job satisfied customer
    Review:Andy was excellent kept me informed the entire time. Where may car originated from was a difficult pick up point Andy made an effort that was beyond what was expected, I say this because JB Transport was not my first option( several others) but it sh... [ More ]
    Poster:E brown
    Date:7/5/2014 11:23:00 PM
    Subject: Great work
    Review:Every things for shipping my cars was very good. They took the order and in shortly time gave me the date for picking up it The car was picking up on time and after 4 days it was in my house. It was delivering on time The driver was a nice... [ More ]
    Poster:Luz Lopez
    Date:7/2/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: awesome
    Review:Awesome transport will use again. Great price with in my budget. No problems. Andy was great point of contact and very informative. [ View ]
    Poster:Nichole hollinsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/26/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: disappearing act
    Review:I am a business owner and physician so I have a good background on how to run a business and treat the public. This company and its owner, Andy, are a sham and a disgrace. Was promised pickup and delivery by necessary dates in a series of emails and ... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Dr Shore, when we entered a contract we asked you for a 2 day window for pick up, I never gave you an specific pick up time, and the reason why I never do such thing is because these driver deal with a lot of different pick ups and deliveries and I am not going to tell you something that we coud not do. You never requested a pick up to be done at a certain time, on a certain day, because it you would have I would have never taken your order, your only request was that the car was delivered on the 25th after 2pm as you stated in our contract and we were looking to comply with that, I am sorry you felt frustrated but it was not our intention, I was not going to sit here and lied to you with thing I am not sure I can do, we had a truck for you that we had to canceled but I hope you were able to have your needs satisfied. [ view ]
    Poster:gary
    Date:6/23/2014 6:41:00 PM
    Subject: Shipment to Houston
    Review:The servive was very good and Andy is a person who gives a lot of help and support, I´m not a Uliving in the USA so it was critical to me to have all the deatils in time, so it was done in thatha way, at the end, there were no problems at all [ View ]
    Poster:Raul Moreno
    Date:6/23/2014 3:46:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:This was my first time having one of my vehicles transported. I did a ton of research on the transport companies and decide to go with JB Express, LLC after contacting a person who left a positive review. I am a "Regular Joe" and I AM NOT ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:3/19/2014 7:06:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport Service
    Review:I will use JB Express again and would recommend them highly to anyone. Very courteous, dependale service. I was fully informed every step of the way during the transport of my vehicle to make me worry free. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary
    Date:3/18/2014 8:25:00 AM
    Subject: JB Express LLC - Great Transport Co
    Review:The company stayed in contact about when the pick up would take place. They picked up just as they said. All on a timely manner. Once our vehicle was on the truck, we were given a delivery date. The drivers were wonderful and kept in contact with us... [ More ]
    Poster:Grace Canto
    Date:1/31/2014 10:46:00 AM
    Subject: No communication
    Review:Booked transport of an SUV on January 2, with a pickup date of January 13. Prior to this Andy had been very helpful via email and phone for several weeks. However, once the order was placed, communication became a problem. Thursday, January 9 I email... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary P.
    Date:1/22/2014 2:18:00 PM
    Subject: review
    Review:Andy at JB Express was awesome! The whole experience was easy and they helped me not be nervous about my car (first time shipping). Will use them again when I ship my furniture! Plus, my car arrived early! a great experience!! i highly recommend usin... [ More ]
    Poster:pamela c
    Date:1/22/2014 1:16:00 AM
    Subject: Personal review
    Review:quote was based on door to door delivery, but pick up and delivery were not door to door. I had to drive vehicle to a certain location and the receiver also had to drive to a designated location. Both locations were close to home [ View ]
    Poster:E Miller
    Date:1/21/2014 2:47:00 PM
    Review:I had a GMC Acadia moved from Florida to Mississippi. I had never used a transport service before. I asked for an on-line quote and wow!!, my phone and email in box was loaded. After checking reviews I decided to go with JB Express. The price was on ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dale
    Date:1/11/2014 10:04:00 AM
    Subject: recommendation
    Review:I am so happy with the service I have received from this company. I recommend all to use this company for transportation. [ View ]
    Poster:mussie manebo
    Date:1/9/2014 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service.
    Review:Andy is a very helpful person, he did a excellent job, with a good price and excellent customer service. I am 100% happy with the service. He did the process vey easy for me. EXCELLENT JOB [ View ]
    Poster:Adriana
    Date:12/23/2013 5:48:00 PM
    Subject: moving my car
    Review:I was very pleased with the service. very reliable company easy to deal with. every time i called gat respond immediatly. Andy is great of handling everthing on time. I will definitely use this company again. [ View ]
    Poster:yardena schreter
    Date:12/5/2013 1:20:00 PM
    Subject: Comment
    Review:I am completly satisfied with this service. The price was reasonable and so was the delivery schedule. This company made it easy for me to book, no hassels. The customer service was great. There was always a direct contact line between me and the per... [ More ]
    Poster:Angel
    Date:11/19/2013 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: Transport car from So Cal to Kansas City
    Review:One the pick up date I received a call that the truck was in the shop and would be by the next day for pick up. Driver showed up as scheduled, and said it would take 4 to 6 days depending on the weather and road condiitions. He made it in 4 days from... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian C
    Date:11/17/2013 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Delivery of car from Fl to TX
    Review:Got a quote online and JB Express was the first to call me, no hassle, straight up front this is the cost which sounded very reasonable They even mailed us a contract that nothing would be added to their quote. The driver was courteous and friendly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ann
    Date:11/11/2013 4:24:00 PM
    Subject: Best Transportation Company
    Review:VERY RELIABLE COMPANY.......I WOULD RECOMMENDED EVERYONE TO CALL ....THEY ARE THE BEST FAST TRUSTWORTHY AND BEST OF ALL LOW PRICES.... [ View ]
    Poster:Ashley