View 150,820 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,821th Review now!

View ECC Transport Inc.'s New Profile

ECC Transport Inc.
Secondary Phone Number:(305)514-0936
Website:http://www.ecctransport.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 5 Months. Since 5/14/2013
BrokerInactive
Company type cannot be verified...

Have your own experience with ECC Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on ECC Transport Inc.
    Subject: STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUD COMPANY
    Review:These people are absolute crooks. They take your money and use the same excuse everytime about truck breaking down!!! Unfortunatly for them though, I cancelled payment and also filed a criminal case against them which includes several other victims. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Brian H
    Date:10/20/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: EEC ARE CROOKS
    Review:For any one out there please do not waste your time dealing with these thieves!!!!!! This company has no plans of transporting anything. Do your research they will get your deposit and never deliver on anything including the refund for no service... [ More ]
    Poster:Jimmy Winton
    Date:10/14/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Failure to refund
    Review:ECC Transport are crooks. They low balled the rate so they could get my business then never showed up. Day after day after day they invented excuses until finally I said enough. I told them I wanted my $200 deposit back and that I was hiring someone ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:10/6/2014 6:44:00 PM
    Review:Every time I needed to contact them by phone I never got a voice mail so they are always their for you if you have questions or concerns. Pickup was smooth and so was the delivery. John is a good guy and he was great through the entire process. [ View ]
    Poster:Kevin
    Date:9/19/2014 9:46:00 AM
    Subject: Worst out there
    Review:These guys promised me a great price and even put everything in writing. But at the last minute they called and said that they wouldn't be able to make the pick up of my vehicle. They tried to lie to me and say that the driver blew a head gasket loa... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for inconvience . mr.Rasmussen I am familiar with this order we we're suppose to pick up on 8/11 but truck company had mechanical problems . We offered to find someone else but u refused to allow us to find another company. Note that 8/12 was pick up date.Since u demanded your money back as you wrote in your review. Your case has already been sent on 8/13 to billing for a refund in which by contract we have 5-7 days to return your deposit.We apologize for inconvience and I hope you can write a review when you are refunded your deposit. [ view ]
    Poster:Matt
    Date:8/12/2014 7:14:00 PM
    Subject: Service As Expected
    Review:Everything from the pick up date to the drop off went fine. The price did go up 100 from the original online quote, but it was not before I signed a contract. Jonathan told me right away on the phone that he had been off and fixed the rate then. We w... [ More ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:8/11/2014 11:19:00 PM
    Review:I was very hesitant at first in booking with this company because of all of the negative feedback from this review website. I contacted Jonathan on Saturday via email and via phone. I then got a call from him in Monday morning. Our previous transp... [ More ]
    Poster:Ting
    Date:8/6/2014 4:08:00 PM
    Subject: Do Not Use This Company
    Review:When I contacted this company about transporting my car I spoke with Jonathan and told him I needed a specific date. He said he would call his driver in that area about availability for that day. Jonathan called back about ten minutes later and said ... [ More ]
    Response:This customer was picked up and delivered she requested to be picked up and Ecc transport provided a service.We are very sorry for not getting it a specific day but the driver did pickup the next day and delivered the following day and we can provide paperwork that we provided a service.At Ecc we render a service or your money back guaranteed. [ view ]
    Poster:Deanna
    Date:8/1/2014 5:15:00 PM
    Subject: Total Fraud
    Review:ECC Transport. Remember the name. Complete & unadulterated FRAUD! Took $150 initially, saw how easy it was & sucked another $100. They did absolutely nothing, not even close. One of this con artist's remarks was (paraphrase) that the credit ... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for any inconvience u had with Ecc Transport.At Ecc we provide a service or money back guaranteed.My records indicate that you received your refund. if anyone has any questions or would like to see Mr keller refund receipt please contact us. Thank you an we apologize for inconvience . We are not a fraud. As you can see our license number and insurance.Transport reviews will not put up a company that is a fraud.Thank you and we apologize for inconvience. [ view ]
    Poster:john keller
    Date:7/29/2014 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: SCAM!!!!
    Review:I put in my order with ECC Transport and right off the bat I liked the deal. The price would've been great. After I talked with Johnathan, I was pleased. Then I saw the contract for the deposit. It had the wrong vehicle on it. I told them about it an... [ More ]
    Response:Im sorry but your order number is false. this is a fake review. if anyone would like me to prove this please contact us at Ecc. the order number does not exist. Here at Ecc we are honest and as everyone can see when we are at fault not only do we admit to fault we fully refund money. Other brokers play this game in order to steal a deal from a honest company like Ecc transport Inc. [ view ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:7/26/2014 8:20:00 PM
    Subject: ECC Fraud
    Review:Typical Fraudulent company... They get your credit card number. Don't provide a service. Then, a charge shows up on YOUR credit car for 150.00, a month or so later. This is how you handle these companies like this.... Subpoena all employees t... [ More ]
    Response:first off this order number is a fake as any customer can see by the order number they are givin. Like every business like ours a deposit is required to secure a spot on the truck. if service is not provided money is refunded. Please feel free to contact any enforcement or take action because here at Ecc we have nothing to hide and are an honest company. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/19/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Scam - committed to put them out of business
    Review:The same story goes here. After finding this "business" online, I submitted my order. Then the process begins: problems with the truck, no driver, deposit in 5-7 days, wait another 7 days, etc. We had to buy an airline ticket to pick up the... [ More ]
    Response:first off we apologize we could not provide a service. My records show that you have received your refund. Please feel free to call Mr knowlton who has also received his refund since u want to mention is name. If anyone would like proof of refund contact us please. Our reviews are not fake and are written by our customers that we provided service for. I am willing to show proof to any good citizen that we are an honest company. In business as we all no things happen and when they do at Ecc we make it right by giving you full refund back to client. [ view ]
    Poster:Andrey
    Date:7/16/2014 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: ECC Transportation Company is a scam
    Review:This company underbids other companies knowing that they can not find a carrier for the price they offer. They then asks for a deposit prior to your car being picked up then ask for more money stating that the driver is asking for more. They then t... [ More ]
    Response:Mr knowlton My records indicate you received full refund. I spoke to you myself and you gave me your word you would take down this review because we did provide refund. if anyone would like to see documents proving this refund contact us at Ecc . Again we prove that we provide service or money back guaranteed. If im responding to this review, Mr knowlton that shows how much your word is worth. We apologize for any inconvience. [ view ]
    Poster:joe knowlton
    Date:7/2/2014 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Put them out of Business HELP
    Review:Like so many others I was SCAMMED by this company. I am sickened by what they are doing so I decided to send a letter to the states attorney's office with A LOT of supporting documents. If you want to help put this company out of business you can sen... [ More ]
    Response:ms Przbyla We apologize we could not provide a service this was a difficult route because the trucker we had blew a head gassette. IN SHORT NOTICE WE COULDNT PROVIDE SERVICE. My records show we did provide refund an can contact Ecc if anyone would like proof of refund.Again we apologize for inconvience. [ view ]
    Poster:Summer
    Date:6/30/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:I put my info online and I was contacted by a lot of people and ecc called me and told they had a driver for me and my car got picked up that same week and driver was nice thank you ecc [ View ]
    Poster:Yolanda
    Date:6/29/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Stay away from this company
    Review:They are out scam you!!!! Do you research online and find a reliable company with good reviews because I didn't and this was my punishment. After my account was charged for no reason, I contacted them and Jonathan told me that they will issue a refun... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for any inconvience. You are correct about the Nigeria incident. But that only backed us up on giving you refund. We apologize and it not your fault we ran into a scam an were robbed for a large sum of money. On our contract refund is in 5-7 days. BECAUSE OF THIS INCIDENT MY RECORDS SHOW THAT YOU WERE REFUNDED IN 15 DAYS but you were refunded your deposit. We apologize for delay but as we promised your refund was issued. [ view ]
    Poster:Mahmoud abdulkarim
    Date:6/25/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: No truth from this company
    Review:Was quoted 1 price then when it came time to pick up cat was told by mgr. that they needs 100 more for diesel, funny thing is it wasn't paid to driver but to company. Then after car was delivered a $250 unauthorized charge was made on my card. Stay ... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for inconvience. In this case trucker asked for more money and you were contacted to see if you were in agreement.Your car was delivered and we did provide service at your request. This is all documented on file. Anyone with any questions or want proof can contact Ecc. [ view ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:6/23/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Never use this company!!
    Review:I wrote a review last Monday about this company complaining of the same problems as almost everyone else. My money was taken for no reason, the "truck broke down", and now I can not get my deposit back. The funny thing is after writing one ... [ More ]
    Response:Our records show that you were refunded on 4/26/14. We apologize for inconvience. We provide a service or money back guaranteed.Any questions contact Ecc [ view ]
    Poster:Gabrielle Juba
    Date:6/16/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: stay away from this company
    Review:I gave a 175 dollar deposit for my car to picked up yesterdasy June 15, 2014. NO ONE CAME. The owner Jonathan called and said "the truck broke down." Regardless, I posted a bad review on this website, now i'm getting harassing calls on my ... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for inconvience.In this case when trucker broke down we found you another driver immediately. Driver advised you did not want the service. My records show that you were provided a service but refused. In this case my contract states that your deposit was lost. But at Ecc as I promise money back guaranteed if service not provided and as a honest business man I fully refunded your deposit.Any questions anyone has feel free to contact Ecc for proof Thank you again we apologize. [ view ]
    Poster:Sana
    Date:6/16/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: great experience!!!
    Review:I was so scared about transporting my car I have never done this before. but thankfully Jonathan was helpful patient and trustworthy. I had my car picked up and delivered on time. he was great with his customer service. always picked up every one of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Betty ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Everyone involved was professional and it was the cheapest quote I had gotten after shopping around for months [ View ]
    Poster:Good
    Date:6/10/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Borderline criminals but surely unethical
    Review:My car was to be picked up may5 two days later we contacted ECC and we're told the truck broke down. More than a week later "mike" said he had another driver that would pick it up but now the price is $850 plus the $150 deposit I had alread... [ More ]
    Response:first off order number was not provided so this is a fake review.Second I don't tolerate disrespect from my brokers cause that will cost them there job. Third,if u have recordings please provide. good try All American transport on this fake review. This is an unethical way to ruin your competion who does honest business an value there customers. If anyone want proof that All American Transport writes fake reviews to get the deal for them contact us at Ecc Transport INC. I AWAIT EVERYONES CALL TO SHOW HOW SLIMY THIS COMPANY REALLY IS. thank you Ecc. [ view ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:5/30/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: THE WORST EVER
    Review:ECC has the worst customer service and follow up I have ever experienced. Jonathan was dishonest from the beginning, admitted to the deceitful practice used to acquire customers and lost my business. He agreed to a refund of my deposit and after a mo... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for inconvience but our records show you were fully refunded.A good company does require a deposit cause no one works for free and we have to secure your spot on the truck. These are trucking company basic rules not ours.To conclude you sir did receive your refund because we could not provide service in which occasionally does happen. A lot of brokers hit u with a no refund contract an keep your funds.Here at ECC we provide service or money back guaranteed so what does a client have to loose by allowing us to work for them? Thank you Ecc [ view ]
    Poster:Redmond
    Date:5/27/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: pick-up and delivery
    Review:on time pick -up " delivery was 3 days sooner 'nice surprise' driver was excellent to deal with .Driver called late evening to deliver my show truck' it was heavy rain, he agreed to deliver early morning next day. What could be better ? [ View ]
    Poster:frank bauer
    Date:5/26/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: ECC IS A SPAM!
    Review:I honestly do not know why ECC Transport is rated 3 stars out of 5 on this website. This is a spam. I'm sure those reviewers who rated high are actually the employees/brokers of ECC. My car was never picked up. My deposit was taken. I will now... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for inconvience. When people call you to find out what happen Please let them no that my records indicate you were refunded in full.the only person that was frustrated was the truck driver who could not fit his 9 car haluer an had to cancel cause you refused to meet him in nearby area. Again we apologize for inconviece [ view ]
    Poster:Client
    Date:5/24/2014 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: EEC Transport Review
    Review:I dealt with Jonathan. He was very prompt and easy to reach. They picked up the car on the promised day and delivered it in a shorter time period than was quoted. The driver was very courteous to my college aged daughter.The cost was fair and the ser... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:5/12/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great prompt service
    Review:Made a long transport simple. Great service and easy to reach. Would recommend to a friends or family. [ View ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:5/11/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: happy to get my van
    Review:due to weather condition the pic up and drop of was late however i was happy to receive my van for the cost of $600 with no problem. [ View ]
    Poster:dexter
    Date:5/9/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Will use again
    Review:After having shipped the car for the first time, I have come to realize that most of the shipping companies (like ECC Transport) are brokers and don't have any drivers of their own and hence have no reliable way of ensuring when they pick-up the car.... [ More ]
    Poster:Nirmal
    Date:5/8/2014 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Will use again!
    Review:Great customer service. Competitive shipping cost. Vehicle arrived early to destination. Very satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Randy Crego
    Date:5/7/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Ecc is a SCAM!!
    Review:This is the WORST company I have dealt with!! If you can even call them a company, they never picked up my vehicle and kept on giving me excuses that the truck had broken down etc.. In the end I had to cancel because they kept on lying to me an... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for inconvience but our records show you were refunded.It took 21 days an for that my deepest apologies but I went out of my way to give u refund. Ms Araceli rocha I have no excuse again my apologies an I accept full liability BUT my records show you were refunded. [ view ]
    Poster:Araceli
    Date:5/2/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: ECC trasport in Florida
    Review:This company should not be in buisness... very poor customer service numerous lies and the delivery was late after excuses and no discount was offered in anyway. Should t least answered the phone when i called or returned phone calls... Do Not Use T... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for inconvience but my records show that we provided a service. we Thank you for choosing Ecc [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Fleischer
    Date:4/30/2014 8:24:00 AM
    Subject: Everything went well
    Review:As far as ECC transport goes they held up their end of the deal - and everything went according to plan. ECC quoted me a cheaper price than any other company and the car transport company was able to pick up my car a few days after I signed the contr... [ More ]
    Poster:Krystal WARD
    Date:4/26/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Broken Promises
    Review:This was the worst experience I have had in dealing with car shipments. They never picked up the car and had me waiting for over two weeks. In reading the reviews, they gave me the same story as everybody else. First, I picked them because they... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for inconvience. This story is true I refuse to lie. but the truck did brake down and another trucker wanted more money to pick up your vechile. but I assure you no one spoke down to you cause my calls are recorded and I don't tolerate disrespect to my customers. My records show u did get your refund and we apologize for any inconvience. Anyone has any questions feel free to call Ecc.We prove everything with documents . [ view ]
    Poster:alan
    Date:4/22/2014 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: A little late on the pickup...
    Review:... but once the car was picked up, the transport went smoothly. I had to contact ECC twice to work out the pickup with the driver, but both times they were responsive and helpful. I would use them again if I had another car to transport; their price... [ More ]
    Poster:ereckert
    Date:4/22/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Refund
    Review:This company has promised me a refund for God know how long. The rep has called so many times until I had to call the Sheriff's Office to file a complaint. He also tried to make a deal with me stating that he would refund the money if I took my comm... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for inconvience.Our records show u received your refund. if any questions or want to see refund receipt please feel free to contact Ecc.We provide a service or money back guaranteed. Again our apologies [ view ]
    Poster:Tasha Green
    Date:4/15/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Dented right front wheel well
    Review:To all concerned, Moving my 1995 F350 Crew Cab across the country was a challenge I was little prepared for. ECC did do a good job helping me get this done. Pete, the customer service crew, and the driver were all courteous and honest. Difficul... [ More ]
    Poster:CM Duhe
    Date:4/11/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile pick up and delivery
    Review:Team that picked up my car were professional and courteous. They took special care to insure my car was inspected and in loading. Very impressed and very confident in the service [ View ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:4/9/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Total Scam
    Review:I arraigned for pickup to be 2/10/2014 on 2/4/2014 and received a call a few days later being told the driver that was scheduled had had a problem with his truck and another would transport mine for an extra $100 surcharge. I opted to wait for someon... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for inconvience but our records indicate you received your refund. Any questions contact Ecc again our apologies. [ view ]
    Poster:Sam Graham
    Date:4/9/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped RV from AZ to CALI
    Review:Jonathon with ECC Transport gave me the best price with no BS. Actual shippers were easy to contact and speak with. [ View ]
    Poster:D
    Date:4/9/2014 3:54:00 AM
    Subject: best service!!
    Review:thanks so much to Jonathan from ECC Transport, inc. everything that had to do with my transport was smooth and no hassles. Jonathan was very attentive and helpful explaining all procedures and kept in contact with me at all times. would definitely ... [ More ]
    Poster:RhondaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche Transport
    Review:Jonathan was more than superior on handling my transport. He was in contact with me the whole time to make sure I was happy. I move 40-50 cars a month, and I would never use anyone else from now on. When time is of the essence, he surely delivers. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Nahas
    Date:4/8/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Canceled on me.
    Review:If you are talking to Pete, he is only going to talk money. Getting your money is his first priority. I get it that they work on commission but his customer service and his execution is horrible. He also canceled on me the last minute and tried to ch... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize for inconvience. trucker we had cancelled due to personal problems. My records show you were refunded. We apologize for inconvience. [ view ]
    Poster:Zed Alam
    Date:4/2/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I was so scared of using a carrier to ship my new car from NJ to Albuquerque NM. Jonathan, was always clear, quick to reply to my contacting attempts and helpful throughout. He provided with the contact information of the transporting company and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel
    Date:3/12/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:ECC was persistent in contacting me to make me aware of the available driver which was more than I received from the other brokers handling this move. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:3/12/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Review comments
    Review:broker was very courteous, on-time, professional, excellent, knowledgeable driver was on-time, courteous, professional, excellent, and professional. Highly Recommended [ View ]
    Poster:T Cox
    Date:3/3/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was extremely excited to see that my vehicle was picked up exactly when they agreed to pick it up and arrived right on time with no damages. the car was very clean when it arrived and the staff was very helpful. Other companies wanted my credit car... [ More ]
    Poster:George Harris
    Date:3/1/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable and excellent service
    Review:ECC Tranport Inc. gives excellent service they were on time and they make sure your receive your car on time. I would definitely use this company in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Eduardo PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Review:ECC transport delivered my vehicle on the date requested. The price quoted was the price I paid. The driver who delivered my vehicle contacted me to let me know that he was picking up the vehicle from the pickup destination. He also called once he ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:2/18/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Review:I just wanted to take the time out and speak about what a great experience transporting my car with ECC Transport was. Pete helped me through the entire process from start to finish. He was very knowledgeable and courteous and made me feel reassured... [ More ]
    Poster:Victoria
    Date:2/17/2014 1:44:00 PM

Next Reviews on ECC Transport Inc.

ECC Transport Inc. Home | 2