View 144,075 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,076th Review now!
ECC Transport Inc.
Secondary Phone Number:(305)514-0936
Website:
Time On Site:1 Year, 2 Months. Since 5/14/2013

Have your own experience with ECC Transport Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on ECC Transport Inc.
    Subject: ECC Fraud
    Review:Typical Fraudulent company... They get your credit card number. Don't provide a service. Then, a charge shows up on YOUR credit car for 150.00, a month or so later. This is how you handle these companies like this.... Subpoena all employees t... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/19/2014 4:57:00 PM
    Subject: Scam - committed to put them out of business
    Review:The same story goes here. After finding this "business" online, I submitted my order. Then the process begins: problems with the truck, no driver, deposit in 5-7 days, wait another 7 days, etc. We had to buy an airline ticket to pick up the... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrey
    Date:7/16/2014 9:24:00 AM
    Subject: ECC Transportation Company is a scam
    Review:This company underbids other companies knowing that they can not find a carrier for the price they offer. They then asks for a deposit prior to your car being picked up then ask for more money stating that the driver is asking for more. They then t... [ More ]
    Poster:joe knowlton
    Date:7/2/2014 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Put them out of Business HELP
    Review:Like so many others I was SCAMMED by this company. I am sickened by what they are doing so I decided to send a letter to the states attorney's office with A LOT of supporting documents. If you want to help put this company out of business you can sen... [ More ]
    Poster:Summer
    Date:6/30/2014 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Good company
    Review:I put my info online and I was contacted by a lot of people and ecc called me and told they had a driver for me and my car got picked up that same week and driver was nice thank you ecc [ View ]
    Poster:Yolanda
    Date:6/29/2014 9:12:00 PM
    Subject: Stay away from this company
    Review:They are out scam you!!!! Do you research online and find a reliable company with good reviews because I didn't and this was my punishment. After my account was charged for no reason, I contacted them and Jonathan told me that they will issue a refun... [ More ]
    Poster:Mahmoud abdulkarim
    Date:6/25/2014 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: No truth from this company
    Review:Was quoted 1 price then when it came time to pick up cat was told by mgr. that they needs 100 more for diesel, funny thing is it wasn't paid to driver but to company. Then after car was delivered a $250 unauthorized charge was made on my card. Stay ... [ More ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:6/23/2014 6:43:00 PM
    Subject: Never use this company!!
    Review:I wrote a review last Monday about this company complaining of the same problems as almost everyone else. My money was taken for no reason, the "truck broke down", and now I can not get my deposit back. The funny thing is after writing one ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gabrielle Juba
    Date:6/16/2014 4:48:00 PM
    Subject: stay away from this company
    Review:I gave a 175 dollar deposit for my car to picked up yesterdasy June 15, 2014. NO ONE CAME. The owner Jonathan called and said "the truck broke down." Regardless, I posted a bad review on this website, now i'm getting harassing calls on my ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sana
    Date:6/16/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: great experience!!!
    Review:I was so scared about transporting my car I have never done this before. but thankfully Jonathan was helpful patient and trustworthy. I had my car picked up and delivered on time. he was great with his customer service. always picked up every one of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Betty ThomasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/10/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Everyone involved was professional and it was the cheapest quote I had gotten after shopping around for months [ View ]
    Poster:Good
    Date:6/10/2014 12:42:00 PM
    Subject: Borderline criminals but surely unethical
    Review:My car was to be picked up may5 two days later we contacted ECC and we're told the truck broke down. More than a week later "mike" said he had another driver that would pick it up but now the price is $850 plus the $150 deposit I had alread... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:5/30/2014 12:44:00 AM
    Subject: THE WORST EVER
    Review:ECC has the worst customer service and follow up I have ever experienced. Jonathan was dishonest from the beginning, admitted to the deceitful practice used to acquire customers and lost my business. He agreed to a refund of my deposit and after a mo... [ More ]
    Poster:Redmond
    Date:5/27/2014 10:23:00 AM
    Subject: pick-up and delivery
    Review:on time pick -up " delivery was 3 days sooner 'nice surprise' driver was excellent to deal with .Driver called late evening to deliver my show truck' it was heavy rain, he agreed to deliver early morning next day. What could be better ? [ View ]
    Poster:frank bauer
    Date:5/26/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: ECC IS A SPAM!
    Review:I honestly do not know why ECC Transport is rated 3 stars out of 5 on this website. This is a spam. I'm sure those reviewers who rated high are actually the employees/brokers of ECC. My car was never picked up. My deposit was taken. I will now... [ More ]
    Poster:Client
    Date:5/24/2014 8:34:00 PM
    Subject: EEC Transport Review
    Review:I dealt with Jonathan. He was very prompt and easy to reach. They picked up the car on the promised day and delivered it in a shorter time period than was quoted. The driver was very courteous to my college aged daughter.The cost was fair and the ser... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken
    Date:5/12/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Great prompt service
    Review:Made a long transport simple. Great service and easy to reach. Would recommend to a friends or family. [ View ]
    Poster:Lauren
    Date:5/11/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: happy to get my van
    Review:due to weather condition the pic up and drop of was late however i was happy to receive my van for the cost of $600 with no problem. [ View ]
    Poster:dexter
    Date:5/9/2014 12:10:00 PM
    Subject: Will use again
    Review:After having shipped the car for the first time, I have come to realize that most of the shipping companies (like ECC Transport) are brokers and don't have any drivers of their own and hence have no reliable way of ensuring when they pick-up the car.... [ More ]
    Poster:Nirmal
    Date:5/8/2014 8:28:00 PM
    Subject: Will use again!
    Review:Great customer service. Competitive shipping cost. Vehicle arrived early to destination. Very satisfied. [ View ]
    Poster:Randy Crego
    Date:5/7/2014 8:31:00 PM
    Subject: Ecc is a SCAM!!
    Review:This is the WORST company I have dealt with!! If you can even call them a company, they never picked up my vehicle and kept on giving me excuses that the truck had broken down etc.. In the end I had to cancel because they kept on lying to me an... [ More ]
    Poster:Araceli
    Date:5/2/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: ECC trasport in Florida
    Review:This company should not be in buisness... very poor customer service numerous lies and the delivery was late after excuses and no discount was offered in anyway. Should t least answered the phone when i called or returned phone calls... Do Not Use T... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael Fleischer
    Date:4/30/2014 8:24:00 AM
    Subject: Everything went well
    Review:As far as ECC transport goes they held up their end of the deal - and everything went according to plan. ECC quoted me a cheaper price than any other company and the car transport company was able to pick up my car a few days after I signed the contr... [ More ]
    Poster:Krystal WARD
    Date:4/26/2014 1:10:00 PM
    Subject: Broken Promises
    Review:This was the worst experience I have had in dealing with car shipments. They never picked up the car and had me waiting for over two weeks. In reading the reviews, they gave me the same story as everybody else. First, I picked them because they... [ More ]
    Poster:alan
    Date:4/22/2014 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: A little late on the pickup...
    Review:... but once the car was picked up, the transport went smoothly. I had to contact ECC twice to work out the pickup with the driver, but both times they were responsive and helpful. I would use them again if I had another car to transport; their price... [ More ]
    Poster:ereckert
    Date:4/22/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Refund
    Review:This company has promised me a refund for God know how long. The rep has called so many times until I had to call the Sheriff's Office to file a complaint. He also tried to make a deal with me stating that he would refund the money if I took my comm... [ More ]
    Poster:Tasha Green
    Date:4/15/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Dented right front wheel well
    Review:To all concerned, Moving my 1995 F350 Crew Cab across the country was a challenge I was little prepared for. ECC did do a good job helping me get this done. Pete, the customer service crew, and the driver were all courteous and honest. Difficul... [ More ]
    Poster:CM Duhe
    Date:4/11/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Automobile pick up and delivery
    Review:Team that picked up my car were professional and courteous. They took special care to insure my car was inspected and in loading. Very impressed and very confident in the service [ View ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:4/9/2014 1:06:00 PM
    Subject: Total Scam
    Review:I arraigned for pickup to be 2/10/2014 on 2/4/2014 and received a call a few days later being told the driver that was scheduled had had a problem with his truck and another would transport mine for an extra $100 surcharge. I opted to wait for someon... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam Graham
    Date:4/9/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Subject: Shipped RV from AZ to CALI
    Review:Jonathon with ECC Transport gave me the best price with no BS. Actual shippers were easy to contact and speak with. [ View ]
    Poster:D
    Date:4/9/2014 3:54:00 AM
    Subject: best service!!
    Review:thanks so much to Jonathan from ECC Transport, inc. everything that had to do with my transport was smooth and no hassles. Jonathan was very attentive and helpful explaining all procedures and kept in contact with me at all times. would definitely ... [ More ]
    Poster:RhondaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/8/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche Transport
    Review:Jonathan was more than superior on handling my transport. He was in contact with me the whole time to make sure I was happy. I move 40-50 cars a month, and I would never use anyone else from now on. When time is of the essence, he surely delivers. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Nahas
    Date:4/8/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Canceled on me.
    Review:If you are talking to Pete, he is only going to talk money. Getting your money is his first priority. I get it that they work on commission but his customer service and his execution is horrible. He also canceled on me the last minute and tried to ch... [ More ]
    Poster:Zed Alam
    Date:4/2/2014 6:24:00 PM
    Subject: Great Customer Service
    Review:I was so scared of using a carrier to ship my new car from NJ to Albuquerque NM. Jonathan, was always clear, quick to reply to my contacting attempts and helpful throughout. He provided with the contact information of the transporting company and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Miguel
    Date:3/12/2014 1:29:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:ECC was persistent in contacting me to make me aware of the available driver which was more than I received from the other brokers handling this move. [ View ]
    Poster:David
    Date:3/12/2014 12:26:00 PM
    Subject: Review comments
    Review:broker was very courteous, on-time, professional, excellent, knowledgeable driver was on-time, courteous, professional, excellent, and professional. Highly Recommended [ View ]
    Poster:T Cox
    Date:3/3/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:I was extremely excited to see that my vehicle was picked up exactly when they agreed to pick it up and arrived right on time with no damages. the car was very clean when it arrived and the staff was very helpful. Other companies wanted my credit car... [ More ]
    Poster:George Harris
    Date:3/1/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: Reliable and excellent service
    Review:ECC Tranport Inc. gives excellent service they were on time and they make sure your receive your car on time. I would definitely use this company in the future. [ View ]
    Poster:Eduardo PThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/26/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Review:ECC transport delivered my vehicle on the date requested. The price quoted was the price I paid. The driver who delivered my vehicle contacted me to let me know that he was picking up the vehicle from the pickup destination. He also called once he ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kim
    Date:2/18/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Review:I just wanted to take the time out and speak about what a great experience transporting my car with ECC Transport was. Pete helped me through the entire process from start to finish. He was very knowledgeable and courteous and made me feel reassured... [ More ]
    Poster:Victoria
    Date:2/17/2014 1:44:00 PM
    Subject: Fl-ca
    Review:Everything went smoothly as you Would Like When transporting cross-country. All my items and belongings Were untouched. No damages or scratches either, great communication And ease to work. Everything went accordingly. [ View ]
    Poster:James
    Date:2/17/2014 12:24:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping my family car.
    Review:Ecc transport made shipping my families car from Central Pennsylvania to Mesa. Az. incredibly easy. Trust me, this is a daunting process, and Pete at Ecc contacted me and told me he could have the car picked up the following day .Pick up was the next... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris M.
    Date:2/14/2014 5:45:00 PM
    Review:I made a request online to move my car and i received 10 emails and they called me and gave me prices all over the place i have to say Pete with Ecc transport had the highest price but he explain something to me that made sense they work with the sam... [ More ]
    Poster:Maggie Stewart
    Date:2/14/2014 3:10:00 PM
    Subject: pete saved my transport
    Review:I booked with with another company and they gave me the run around for 2 weeks and when i spoke to pete and he took my order with no deposit until he found a confirmed driver it took 2 days to find a driver but he did find someone and my car was deli... [ More ]
    Poster:John Davis
    Date:2/14/2014 12:33:00 PM
    Subject: Bottom feeding scumbags!!
    Review:These guys are a complete FRAUD. Never picked up vehicle, kept giving excuses and lied about returning deposit. 2 months later and still no returned deposit. We have filed with Wifredo Ferrer, United States Attorney South Fl states attorney office in... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mr.Graham with all do respect sir the reason why you did not get your vehicle picked up was because you neglected to answer the drivers phone call 3 hours in advanced to pick up. Since this occured he dropped the load because like you were advised by Ecc transport.This shows how important it is to answer the drivers phone call prior to pick up. Like we said from the beggininng, if a service was not provided we would fully return your money back and we did. We ask you to please not talk bad about our company because we do honest business and cherish our customers. If anyone would like to see a copy of this customers recepit that his money was returned please do not hesitate to call ECC TRANSPORT INC at 305- 549-8203 thank you ECC TRANSPORT INC. [ view ]
    Poster:Graham
    Date:2/7/2014 1:26:00 PM
    Review:The car pick-up and delivery were done on time and the price was very nominal. There were no hidden fees either. The truck driver was a thorough professional. Even though the pick-up was scheduled on a bad-weather day (sleet and freezing temperatures... [ More ]
    Poster:Archana Raju
    Date:12/18/2013 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle shipped from Pa. to Az.
    Review:I cannot say enough good things abt the shipping experience with this company.Pete set up the pickup and the car was delivered 2 days later and the driver was courteous and efficient.I would highly recommendthat if you are looking to ship a car you ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris from Pennsylvania
    Date:12/17/2013 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service
    Review:The broker ( Pete) was honest and very detailed. Everything he told me from the very beginning he followed through on his word. He provided the driver's name and number and the kept in touch with me until the truck was delivered to its destination. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam
    Date:12/11/2013 10:54:00 AM
    Subject: Could not deliver vehicle
    Review:Could not deliver vehicle. Kept saying they would give me a refund. Never did and kept the money. Do not use this company only if you want to give them your money for nothing. Rene and Brendan know how to use the system. Beware!! [ View ]
    Poster:Tim Mazza
    Date:9/16/2013 2:27:00 PM
    Subject: UPDATE
    Review:ECC Transport responded saying that they could not verify my information because I did not leave an order number. HERE...1467-KD. I tried to update my previous review, but it won't let me. Since I have never received an email response before from any... [ More ]
    Poster:Steph
    Date:8/26/2013 11:49:00 AM

Next Reviews on ECC Transport Inc.

ECC Transport Inc. Home | 2