View 152,626 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,627th Review now!

View Cobalt Logistic Services LLC's New Profile

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC
7101 College Blvd. Suite 1610
Overland Park, KS 66210
Phone Number:913-232-2142
Website:http://shipcobalt.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 2 Months. Since 9/12/2012

Cobalt Logistic Services was created by a team of eBay auto sellers that knows what it takes to sell a car online or just transport a car to your winter home. We know the stress because we have been there thus the reason the company was created. Let our 15 years of experience speak for itself not only in shipping cars but taking care of our clients. Whether you are buying a car online or making a military move or a personal move or just going south for the winter we can help. We will walk you throughout the entire process and keep you updated throughout the process
Have your own experience with Cobalt Logistic Services LLC to share?

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC reports that they have an average of 700 customers per year. Currently, this site has 57 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 8.14% of Cobalt Logistic Services LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 91.86% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Cobalt Logistic Services LLC
    Subject: Faster Than The Post Office!!
    Review:This company not only delivered my vehicle in excellent condition, they did so with stellar speed and integrity. Seems like anyone I talked to at the company had such excellent attitudes! In fact, I had multiple companies contact me and what stood ou... [ More ]
    Poster:BrendaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Mark did an excellent job getting my car here from North Carolina. No issues, on time, reasonable cost and efficient booking service. Thanks, Jack [ View ]
    Poster:Jack Touart
    Date:11/12/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great job! Great price!
    Review:I am ordinarily not fond of brokers but these guys came with a great recommendation. They picked up on time, delivered early, everything perfect. Will definitely call again! John [ View ]
    Poster:John Dillman
    Date:9/29/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and reliable
    Review:Met my needs and timeline. Transported my BMW without hassle. Car was picked-up in SC and delivered to CA in 1 week. Recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:9/17/2014 2:30:00 AM
    Subject: Great service from Cobalt Logistics
    Review:I had to move my vehicle from California to Ohio and I contacted Cobalt Logistics. Lou was the person who took care of everything. He was professional and he made my job very easy. Right from the pick up to delivery he took care of everything, the... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandeep Soma
    Date:9/10/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Cobalt Logistics Review
    Review:The service from Cobalt Logistics was very good. As a first time shipper, I was unsure of the process, but Cobalt salesperson Joseph stepped me through each stage and kept me informed of what would come next. Service was very professional. The... [ More ]
    Poster:A Martin
    Date:9/7/2014 8:11:00 AM
    Subject: Cobalt Logistic Services
    Review:Professional, knowledgeable, courteous and fast service. Joseph is THE man to talk to. They transported from WV to TX my 1935 Antique Plymouth without any problems and ahead of schedule. Driver Kevin Nowak (very polite) was informing me on a daily ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:9/5/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: We have used Cobalt Logistics twice
    Review:They shipped a Lexus RX from New Jersey to our home in Missouri along with a Lexus RX from California to our home in Missouri. They were very easy to get a hold of, gave plenty of notice on when the vehicle was going to be dropped at my house and gav... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Michel
    Date:9/4/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Cobalt Logistic Services LLC Is Indeed Professional
    Review:I am writing this review so that hopefully people would find this useful. I am a consultant who gets assigned to different states. Since I have a leased car, it would not be wise for me to drive from point to point when I move to a different state... [ More ]
    Poster:Richie Bab
    Date:9/3/2014 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Cobalt is Great
    Review:My experience with Cobalt was amazing. After being very closely misled and scammed by two different "shipping companies" I found online, I discovered Cobalt and its approval in the Better Business Bureau and gave them a call. Within 24 hour... [ More ]
    Poster:Toya Green
    Date:8/27/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Suburban 2500
    Review:They stuck with the order and arranged a reasonable rate and had the vehicle moved on time as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:M Buchman
    Date:8/27/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Sacramento to San Diego
    Review:Lou was outstanding! Our discussion was straightforward and he was diligent about follow-up throughout the whole process from ordering to delivery. Everything went very smoothly and I highly recommend him and Cobalt Logistic Services LLC! [ View ]
    Poster:Norris
    Date:8/22/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my car
    Review:Lou was very helpful. He provided me with a transporter within hours of our first conversation on the phone. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time. I was able to talk with the driver directly which was very convenient. I would recomm... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam Zeman
    Date:8/13/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: ratings
    Review:Joseph was honest with me and held to what he said he would do. Driver was good and very concerned about the condition of the car upon arrival. [ View ]
    Poster:Pat Heinert
    Date:8/9/2014 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: An Excellent Company
    Review:It is very rare now a days to find a company that is excellent like Cobalt Logistic Services, LLC Everyone should use this company, because you won't be disappointed. This is the first time and it won't be my last time !! [ View ]
    Poster:Jerome Matsuoka
    Date:8/7/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: A++++
    Review:Communication was constant. Cost was competitive. Drivers were nice and thorough! Everything about the experience was an A+++++. In today's shipping world you never know who is with your car or if it's sitting in a lot waiting for a driver due to... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret Shepherd
    Date:8/3/2014 3:08:00 AM
    Subject: 1971 Z28 classic
    Review:Called many companies promising less expensive delivery but when came time to deliver nothing happened. I also called direct shippers but delivery time was approx 3 weeks plus more money. I was given Joseph contact and within 2 days he had my car pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr Jerry
    Date:7/30/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!
    Review:Cobalt Logistics came through when I was left stranded by another auto transport company. Lou Angel at Cobalt was exceptional!!! Lou was straight forward, professional, and personable, always returned my phone calls and most of all was patient with... [ More ]
    Poster:John A.
    Date:7/22/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: An excellent and reliable company!
    Review:I got helped by LOU. He is very knowledgable and efficient. Through Cobalt Logistics, I transported my mini cooper from hawaii to chicago..He helped me from day one and followed it up thru phone the day the expected delivery was due..Thanks a lot and... [ More ]
    Poster:Roel Calima
    Date:7/9/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: speedy, excellent transport
    Review:After 10 months of excuses and delays by another transporter, COBALT picked up my 1911 Maxwell within an hour of my first call. Fantastic and ended a long frustrating story. Estimated deliver was 4 days, but they delivered in 3. The two young men t... [ More ]
    Poster:Nevy ClarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Finally!! Quality Customer Service!
    Review:I had a horrible experience with another company and driver, but Lou Angel at Cobalt Logistics came to the rescue. Before he got involved I was waiting for weeks to get a driver to deliver my Nissan to northern Arizona from Virginia. However, Lou was... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacqueline
    Date:7/6/2014 11:22:00 PM
    Subject: Lou at Cobalt and our driver 5 stars..
    Review:Lou at Cobalt logisitic was honest, efficient, and a pleasure to work with. Above that was our driver -simply put - the best period. Always called frequently to provide updates and was very genuine and caring.... Th best I have ever experienced. [ View ]
    Poster:Chris Hopkins
    Date:7/2/2014 9:36:00 PM
    Subject: Responsive & Customer Focused
    Review:Expedited car pick up completed with agility & quality! Very responsive & I would recommend this auto delivery service! [ View ]
    Poster:Todd Cione
    Date:7/1/2014 11:27:00 AM
    Subject: great company
    Review:Called cobalt to ship my 2013 mercedes. the phone was answered promptly and my info was taken. I hung up with a call back promise. 5 minutes later (literally) Cobalt said they could pick my car up that afternoon. The driver was very helpful and my ... [ More ]
    Poster:ron
    Date:6/7/2014 4:28:00 PM
    Subject: Camaro delivered
    Review:I had purchased a 1968 Camaro and had never purchased a car out of state. I was recommended to Joesph at Colbalt and from the very beginning he was nothing but helpful and very knowledgeable. The truck that he used was covered and carried a lot o... [ More ]
    Poster:Karen Fogwell
    Date:5/20/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Joseph was honest and very knowledgeable about how the industry works. The driver kept in contact with me and was very professional. [ View ]
    Poster:Tina Galdieri
    Date:5/20/2014 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: MA to WA - great experience!
    Review:Got the car just when they said we would. Great communication with main company and the drivers. Always picked up the phone. Would definitely use these guys again! Thanks! [ View ]
    Poster:Michael Warner
    Date:5/20/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Company!!! Recommend Highly!!!!
    Review:I Got helped by Lou he is great he knows what he's doing and he takes care of things quick and easy. I recommend Highly using this company they are honest with you with everything. They think about what should a customer pay for shipping and what's a... [ More ]
    Poster:Angel guerreroThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/16/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: FL to NJ
    Review:We worked with Lou from Cobalt to secure transport of a Saab convertible from FL to NJ. Lou was great in securing a spot for my vehicle on a northbound truck with very little notice. We are selling the house and time was of the essence. Lou explained... [ More ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:5/8/2014 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang shipping
    Review:I had a 1971 Mustang to ship from Montana to Nebraska. I contacted Cobalt Logistics and they gave me several options and were easy to work with. They got it lined up almost immediately to have it shipped. I set it up on a Friday and the car was pi... [ More ]
    Poster:Dave Borkowski
    Date:5/6/2014 9:47:00 AM
    Subject: Cobalt Logistic Services and Lou Angel
    Review:5 stars in every way. Lou Angel (contact person) was prompt, professional and upfront in every way. He make moving my vehicles from southern california to Anchorage, AK as painless as possible. He even pointed out that the company's billing departmen... [ More ]
    Poster:dP
    Date:4/22/2014 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Cobra Delivery
    Review:Vehicle pick up was the same day as schedule service. Driver called me directly and updated progress daily. Offload was quick and effortless. [ View ]
    Poster:Bill Walter
    Date:4/22/2014 10:30:00 AM
    Subject: Car delivery.
    Review:Cobalt had a driver available in one day, pickup was fast and delivery even faster. Had a dead battery upon arrival and the driver went the extra mile to be sure the car was put into storage. Thank you. [ View ]
    Poster:Glen M.
    Date:4/14/2014 9:27:00 PM
    Subject: Successful shipment
    Review:From beginning to end the experience was excellent. This was a last minute request and Joseph put it together quickly and effectively. [ View ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:4/8/2014 2:51:00 PM
    Subject: Lexus LFA
    Review:Requested a quote on Monday for moving a Lexus LFA from Arkansas to Texas. I was contacted immediately for further assistance and was able to get this scheduled, picked up, and delivered by Friday. Awesome service, very reliable, and great on cost. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Caitlan
    Date:4/7/2014 2:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great Transport Service
    Review:We had to have a vehicle moved for an insurance claim. Cobalt Logistic Services was very accommodating to our needs and delivered the vehicle out of state on the same day it was picked up. There were complications with the pickup for this delivery ... [ More ]
    Poster:Insurance Company
    Date:3/28/2014 12:35:00 PM
    Subject: 23 track t roadster
    Review:the pickup and arrival time to my driveway were both early with a total time of 4 days which i thought was great. all of the people that i dealt with were very professional and helpful.the car arrived without a scratch and drove off the transporter i... [ More ]
    Poster:david trogdon
    Date:3/24/2014 8:42:00 AM
    Subject: Good Company
    Review:Look no further than Cobalt Logistics if you need to move your vehicle. After wasting too much time getting quotes from too many brokers, Lou of Cobalt stepped in, arranged shipment of truck from Ct to Oregon. While others quoted cheaper prices t... [ More ]
    Poster:L. Elliott
    Date:2/5/2014 1:00:00 PM
    Review:I appreciate speaking to a person instead of a recording, and this is part of Lou's excellent service. Lou was in contact with me, and communicated through the whole process, keeping me updated. He was honest and delivered the vehicle in a timely m... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert
    Date:1/25/2014 6:30:00 AM
    Subject: Thank You!
    Review:Thank you so much for shipping my 350z safely. It came from Louisiana to the Jacksonville beaches of Florida. Approximately 750 miles. Finding a driver took a bit, but it was during the Christmas/New Year's holiday so it was understandable. Joseph is... [ More ]
    Poster:Jamie
    Date:1/17/2014 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: shipping a car
    Review:I am very happy to have hired Cobalt Logistic Services to ship our mustang from New Jersey to Indiana ,the driver was very nice and careful with our car,the car was picked up on time and arrived earlier then expected which we liked .It was cared for ... [ More ]
    Poster:cathy silvermanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/11/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great Servi e
    Review:Great service, proper follow up and sticked to commitments. This is how I would summarize my experience with Cobalt being abroad and having to ship a car from an US auction to a sea sshiping company. [ View ]
    Poster:Mika
    Date:1/10/2014 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting of my car from California to South Carolina
    Review:All aspects of the relocation of the car were handled in a very prompt and curteous manner. All promises for pick up and delvery times were kept. I woudl definately use Cobalt Logistic Services for any future vehicle relocations. [ View ]
    Poster:Gary
    Date:1/9/2014 2:11:00 PM
    Subject: Porsche C4s Cabriolet
    Review:They did everything they said they would do, and they were friendly and helpful doing it. What more could you expect!! It was my first experience with shipping, so I was a tad nervous. Joseph responded to each of my questions promptly, and in a way ... [ More ]
    Poster:Woody Bell
    Date:12/28/2013 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Very Efficient
    Review:good experience. Customer Service was prompt. Delivered vehicle before time and also always notified me about position of my vehicle. Over all good experience. In future will use again [ View ]
    Poster:Aashish
    Date:12/27/2013 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Contact with carrier
    Review:My experience was as I expected. I expected my vehicle to be delivered in a timely fashion with no damage .It was shipped as I ordered,open transport.The vehicle was delivered a little dirty,as I expected since the weather was bad.I would use this ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Don Benson
    Date:12/26/2013 11:06:00 PM
    Subject: across the USA with my new car
    Review:the entire process from start to finish was perfect. Mr.Cobalt was reassuring the entire time i was preparing the vehicle for pick up. I am a female and had never used this type of service before and from the start i was hit with so many people wanti... [ More ]
    Poster:Stacey Lucas
    Date:12/23/2013 9:08:00 PM
    Subject: Truck
    Review:Dodge 3500 drw shipped fast and on time. Very easy to deal with. Will use again if I have any transport needs. [ View ]
    Poster:MarcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/23/2013 8:48:00 AM
    Subject: Great Broker
    Review:Lou gets things done quickly and will be there to answer any questions. I was new to shipping cars across country and had a lot of questions that were answered promptly. [ View ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:12/16/2013 1:43:00 PM
    Subject: Cross country auto transport
    Review:Count on Lou Angel at Cobalt Logistics to connect you with a reliable auto transporter. Lou described the process on the front end, then was available through the transport cycle to keep us apprised of the approximate time of arrival of our vehicle ... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike B - Cincinnati