View 169,105 Reviews on 3,813 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,106th Review now!

View Cobalt Logistic Services LLC's New Profile

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC
7101 College Blvd. Suite 1610
Overland Park, KS 66210
Phone Number:913-232-2142
Website:http://shipcobalt.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/12/2012

Cobalt Logistic Services was created by a team of eBay auto sellers that knows what it takes to sell a car online or just transport a car to your winter home. We know the stress because we have been there thus the reason the company was created. Let our 15 years of experience speak for itself not only in shipping cars but taking care of our clients. Whether you are buying a car online or making a military move or a personal move or just going south for the winter we can help. We will walk you throughout the entire process and keep you updated throughout the process
Have your own experience with Cobalt Logistic Services LLC to share?

Cobalt Logistic Services LLC reports that they have an average of 700 customers per year. Currently, this site has 38 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 5.43% of Cobalt Logistic Services LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 94.57% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on Cobalt Logistic Services LLC
    Subject: Communication
    Review:Delivering a non running 1968 Mini. I checked a number of transport companies they were all similar price, I chose Cobalt based on the good reviews. I received very good service from Cobalt, Lou was always available for communications. There were so... [ More ]
    Poster:David C
    Date:8/12/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Communication
    Poster:David C
    Date:8/12/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Came to my rescue
    Review:Called Joseph, as he was referred to me by the person I was purchasing car from. I had contracted with another carrier and they cancelled on me at the last minute. I needed the car delivered to me in a short time frame because I was leaving town. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Baker
    Date:8/4/2015 2:29:00 AM
    Subject: awesome experience!!! A plus customer service!
    Review:I'll start off by saying if you're going to ship your car, give Lou a call! I'm in the military and needed my truck shipped from NJ to WA. I gave Cobalt a call and talked to Lou for about a hour. He explained everything to me. He insured me that he ... [ More ]
    Poster:Travis
    Date:7/14/2015 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT JOB
    Review:I WAS SO WORRIED BECAUSE MY MOMS PERSONL STUFF WAS IN THE CAR ,THAT COULD NOT BE REPLACE AND IT GOT TO HER WITH NO PROBLEM AND DRIVER WAS VERRY FRIENDLY NEVER SHIPPED A CAR BEFORE ,BUT IT WENT SO SMOTH I WILL TELL ANY BODY THAT NEED THE SERVICE TO CA... [ More ]
    Poster:JOHN WALL
    Date:7/2/2015 7:08:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Review:I spoke to Mr. Lou Angel on my first contact and trough out, I was impressed with the degree of Honesty in sharing details of pricing and how the procedure works. The contract was emailed quickly and in couple of hours I was given a date and time for... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul K.
    Date:6/17/2015 8:00:00 PM
    Subject: my experience
    Poster:Paul K.
    Date:6/17/2015 7:59:00 PM
    Subject: You Can Trust this Company
    Review:Talked to Joseph late in the day Tuesday. Driver located on Thursday A.M. . Car picked up Friday in Connecticut. Received vehicle Monday afternoon in Kansas. Car was in great shape. Driver was professional. Shipping a car half way across the country... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim L
    Date:6/9/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: 1st time shipper
    Review:I contacted Lou early in the year as to my need to get my car shipped. He guided me through the process. Advising me to wait until we were closer to the need date, as at that time the prices would be more exact. He walked me through the entire pro... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:6/9/2015 3:34:00 PM
    Subject: Cobalt was FABULOUS!!!
    Review:We had a difficult route, Couer D'Alane Idaho to Vermilion Ohio. I spoke to Joseph on Friday and by Monday afternoon he had a driver for us. Joseph explained he was the owner, he explained the entire process to us and sent a, contract to look over.... [ More ]
    Poster:Tracy Watkins
    Date:5/7/2015 10:07:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport over 4000+ miles
    Review:Mr. Lou Angel of Cobalt Logistics Services, LLC arraigned transporting my Air Force son's Kia Sorento from TN to Anchorage AK in two stages. The land hauling from Johnson City, TN to Kent, WA was done by Transport Express and the vehicle was picked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric Chlebisch
    Date:4/15/2015 6:11:00 PM
    Subject: One broker who does what he says.
    Review:I've had a bad experience with a car transporter. For this move I contacted about four companies. One promised all kinds of things and then had many excuses. Said he sent emails but didn't didn't call back, as promised. Cobalt never faltered or drop... [ More ]
    Poster:Scargo
    Date:4/7/2015 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: 53 pick up shipment
    Review:Joseph a nice guy and handled the process very professionally. The contract was very straight forward and easy to read and understand the conditions. One fair set price and no gimmicks. The driver was Fast, professional and very cautious of my truck.... [ More ]
    Poster:dennis
    Date:3/4/2015 5:36:00 PM
    Subject: Great Broker; would definitely use again
    Review:Excellent service from Joseph and Cobalt Logitstics- their price quoted was almost $500 below another broker's quote for door-to-door shipment, and Joseph is incredibly responsive. Had the whole thing set up within hours of me e-mailing him. Highly... [ More ]
    Poster:Bill
    Date:2/23/2015 12:51:00 AM
    Subject: my opinion
    Review:As it's noted the price is fair, they are on time on both pick up and arrival. I appreciate them for their excellent service for I was having my car on time with out any damage or missed part. [ View ]
    Poster:dejene
    Date:2/21/2015 10:27:00 PM
    Subject: Quality Company
    Review:I had called Cobalt Logistic Services and arranged pickup for an older corvette to be shipped from California to Portland, Oregon. I flew into LA the day prior to the car being shipped, in order to look it over before making a decision to purchase. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Mike
    Date:1/24/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Recommend Cobalt Logistics
    Review:This was my first time to ship cars, and I looked online for hours to determine the best company. I used Cobalt to ship two cars. Joseph, the broker, was wonderful to work with. I changed my expected dates of pick-up on several occasions, and he cont... [ More ]
    Poster:Liz Labrin
    Date:1/23/2015 12:53:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping classic car
    Review:Cobalt delivered my vehicle in excellent condition with no issues. The driver unloaded the vehicle in front of out house. He was professional and polite driver. [ View ]
    Poster:Craig allen
    Date:1/21/2015 8:36:00 PM
    Subject: SUV from KC to FLA
    Review:I often ship cars between my homes and had a negative experience with my last transporter. I found Cobalt online and decided to give them a try. Once contact was made they had great communication throughout the whole process and fair pricing. My Gran... [ More ]
    Poster:FLA-KC
    Date:1/19/2015 5:42:00 PM
    Subject: Cobalt Logistics
    Review:This was my 1st time transporting a car. I initially agreed with a company that I will not name who fumbled the ball for over a week. The unnamed company could not honor the original price commitment and after raising the agreed upon price they gave ... [ More ]
    Poster:Peter F.
    Date:1/19/2015 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: Auto shipment
    Review:Joseph contacted me promptly. We talked several times plus emailed and he always responded quickly. He provided good advice re open vs enclosed transport options. The pick up was the first day the vehicle was available. I really appreciated that. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Bruce B
    Date:1/15/2015 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Chrysler LHS
    Review:My concern was finding a shipper over the holidays. I contacted several companies and Cobalt's Anthony Nunez called me with a good bid, stated what he would do to locate a carrier and the time it would take to do so...3-5 days, kept me informed even... [ More ]
    Poster:Jane Levy
    Date:1/15/2015 3:13:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:Contracted with this company, Joseph explained to me how the whole industry works. Informed me of being very careful for anyone taking upfront deposit before they had a driver assigned to pick up my vehicle, which the did not. Gave me plenty of notic... [ More ]
    Poster:Tony
    Date:1/14/2015 9:05:00 PM
    Subject: Awful customer service
    Review:After having mechanical difficulties with my 05 Wrangler Rubicon (lockers locked up in rear D44), I cancelled all transport. Joe, called me the day after cancellation harassing me and calling me a "white trash piece of S*** with my 05 Rubicon&qu... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:1/13/2015 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: Smooth Transcation And Great Customer Service
    Review:This was my first time transporting my car in general. Cliff Gunther from ship cobalt logistic was excellent with helping me feel confident about using their services. He told me step by step on what will happen and that the price was set. He was ava... [ More ]
    Poster:Latoya
    Date:1/7/2015 10:52:00 AM
    Subject: 1971 PONTIAC GRAND PRIX
    Review:ANTHONY NUNEZ WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFULL THROUGHT THE WHOLE PLANNING OF THE DELIVERY FROM THE START TO THE FINISH,I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN THANK YOU COBALT LOGISTICS LLC [ View ]
    Poster:frank
    Date:1/6/2015 10:08:00 PM
    Subject: Car delivery
    Review:Overall the service was very good considering it required the move to be done over the holiday period . The first assigned driver's truck broke down and Cliff immediately secured an alternate transport . [ View ]
    Poster:Michael
    Date:12/30/2014 9:13:00 AM
    Subject: My review
    Review:Cliff kept me informed about every move. The price stayed the same just as I was quoted and my truck arrived in 2 days. [ View ]
    Poster:Bianca
    Date:12/12/2014 10:49:00 PM
    Subject: Interstate Transport Auto
    Review:From the initial inquiry throughout the shipping process Cliff Gunther was on the ball. Always answered questions and provided details. Always responded to my calls and emails. The process was timely and not delayed. Swift. Max, the driver w... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas Reggie
    Date:12/11/2014 10:50:00 PM
    Subject: Faster Than The Post Office!!
    Review:This company not only delivered my vehicle in excellent condition, they did so with stellar speed and integrity. Seems like anyone I talked to at the company had such excellent attitudes! In fact, I had multiple companies contact me and what stood ou... [ More ]
    Poster:BrendaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/20/2014 10:26:00 AM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Mark did an excellent job getting my car here from North Carolina. No issues, on time, reasonable cost and efficient booking service. Thanks, Jack [ View ]
    Poster:Jack Touart
    Date:11/12/2014 10:56:00 AM
    Subject: Great job! Great price!
    Review:I am ordinarily not fond of brokers but these guys came with a great recommendation. They picked up on time, delivered early, everything perfect. Will definitely call again! John [ View ]
    Poster:John Dillman
    Date:9/29/2014 12:08:00 PM
    Subject: Fast and reliable
    Review:Met my needs and timeline. Transported my BMW without hassle. Car was picked-up in SC and delivered to CA in 1 week. Recommended. [ View ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:9/17/2014 2:30:00 AM
    Subject: Great service from Cobalt Logistics
    Review:I had to move my vehicle from California to Ohio and I contacted Cobalt Logistics. Lou was the person who took care of everything. He was professional and he made my job very easy. Right from the pick up to delivery he took care of everything, the... [ More ]
    Poster:Sandeep Soma
    Date:9/10/2014 1:50:00 PM
    Subject: Cobalt Logistics Review
    Review:The service from Cobalt Logistics was very good. As a first time shipper, I was unsure of the process, but Cobalt salesperson Joseph stepped me through each stage and kept me informed of what would come next. Service was very professional. The... [ More ]
    Poster:A Martin
    Date:9/7/2014 8:11:00 AM
    Subject: Cobalt Logistic Services
    Review:Professional, knowledgeable, courteous and fast service. Joseph is THE man to talk to. They transported from WV to TX my 1935 Antique Plymouth without any problems and ahead of schedule. Driver Kevin Nowak (very polite) was informing me on a daily ... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher
    Date:9/5/2014 2:17:00 PM
    Subject: We have used Cobalt Logistics twice
    Review:They shipped a Lexus RX from New Jersey to our home in Missouri along with a Lexus RX from California to our home in Missouri. They were very easy to get a hold of, gave plenty of notice on when the vehicle was going to be dropped at my house and gav... [ More ]
    Poster:J. Michel
    Date:9/4/2014 11:15:00 AM
    Subject: Cobalt Logistic Services LLC Is Indeed Professional
    Review:I am writing this review so that hopefully people would find this useful. I am a consultant who gets assigned to different states. Since I have a leased car, it would not be wise for me to drive from point to point when I move to a different state... [ More ]
    Poster:Richie Bab
    Date:9/3/2014 10:38:00 PM
    Subject: Cobalt is Great
    Review:My experience with Cobalt was amazing. After being very closely misled and scammed by two different "shipping companies" I found online, I discovered Cobalt and its approval in the Better Business Bureau and gave them a call. Within 24 hour... [ More ]
    Poster:Toya Green
    Date:8/27/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Suburban 2500
    Review:They stuck with the order and arranged a reasonable rate and had the vehicle moved on time as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:M Buchman
    Date:8/27/2014 11:12:00 AM
    Subject: Sacramento to San Diego
    Review:Lou was outstanding! Our discussion was straightforward and he was diligent about follow-up throughout the whole process from ordering to delivery. Everything went very smoothly and I highly recommend him and Cobalt Logistic Services LLC! [ View ]
    Poster:Norris
    Date:8/22/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: Transport of my car
    Review:Lou was very helpful. He provided me with a transporter within hours of our first conversation on the phone. My car was picked up on time and delivered on time. I was able to talk with the driver directly which was very convenient. I would recomm... [ More ]
    Poster:Pam Zeman
    Date:8/13/2014 7:11:00 PM
    Subject: ratings
    Review:Joseph was honest with me and held to what he said he would do. Driver was good and very concerned about the condition of the car upon arrival. [ View ]
    Poster:Pat Heinert
    Date:8/9/2014 12:16:00 AM
    Subject: An Excellent Company
    Review:It is very rare now a days to find a company that is excellent like Cobalt Logistic Services, LLC Everyone should use this company, because you won't be disappointed. This is the first time and it won't be my last time !! [ View ]
    Poster:Jerome Matsuoka
    Date:8/7/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: A++++
    Review:Communication was constant. Cost was competitive. Drivers were nice and thorough! Everything about the experience was an A+++++. In today's shipping world you never know who is with your car or if it's sitting in a lot waiting for a driver due to... [ More ]
    Poster:Margaret Shepherd
    Date:8/3/2014 3:08:00 AM
    Subject: 1971 Z28 classic
    Review:Called many companies promising less expensive delivery but when came time to deliver nothing happened. I also called direct shippers but delivery time was approx 3 weeks plus more money. I was given Joseph contact and within 2 days he had my car pic... [ More ]
    Poster:Dr Jerry
    Date:7/30/2014 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!
    Review:Cobalt Logistics came through when I was left stranded by another auto transport company. Lou Angel at Cobalt was exceptional!!! Lou was straight forward, professional, and personable, always returned my phone calls and most of all was patient with... [ More ]
    Poster:John A.
    Date:7/22/2014 11:43:00 AM
    Subject: An excellent and reliable company!
    Review:I got helped by LOU. He is very knowledgable and efficient. Through Cobalt Logistics, I transported my mini cooper from hawaii to chicago..He helped me from day one and followed it up thru phone the day the expected delivery was due..Thanks a lot and... [ More ]
    Poster:Roel Calima
    Date:7/9/2014 2:10:00 PM
    Subject: speedy, excellent transport
    Review:After 10 months of excuses and delays by another transporter, COBALT picked up my 1911 Maxwell within an hour of my first call. Fantastic and ended a long frustrating story. Estimated deliver was 4 days, but they delivered in 3. The two young men t... [ More ]
    Poster:Nevy ClarkThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: Finally!! Quality Customer Service!
    Review:I had a horrible experience with another company and driver, but Lou Angel at Cobalt Logistics came to the rescue. Before he got involved I was waiting for weeks to get a driver to deliver my Nissan to northern Arizona from Virginia. However, Lou was... [ More ]
    Poster:Jacqueline