View 152,579 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 152,580th Review now!

View Auto Guard Transport LLC's New Profile

Auto Guard Transport LLC
3900 Woodlake Blvd
Greenacres, FL 33463
Phone Number:800-908-5398
Secondary Phone Number:954-357-2693
Website:http://www.autoguardtransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 10 Months. Since 1/19/2012

800-908-5398 - Call for a FREE and ACCURATE Quote. Auto Guard Transport offers customers hassle free, nationwide auto shipping from coast to coast including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico. Ship your vehicle with peace of mind when you choose us. Open since 2007, we also offer Mechanical Breakdown Coverage to protect your vehicle against mechanical breakdowns.
Have your own experience with Auto Guard Transport LLC to share?

Auto Guard Transport LLC reports that they have an average of 12000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 17 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.14% of Auto Guard Transport LLC customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.86% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: review
    Review:Sean was very knowledgeable and patient with me in explaining how the process of transporting vehicles gets done. He worked with me to make this arrangement the easiest on both ends. I would sincerely recommend his services to get the job done as req... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:11/7/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Car transport
    Review:Sean was honest, knowledgable and very helpful in transporting my car. He explained the process very clearly. He coordinated my pickup and drop off on time with a great driver. I would recommend his service to anyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Linda
    Date:10/9/2014 9:40:00 PM
    Subject: 2002 ford f150
    Review:great company and driver. very happy and pleased with the service I received. will continue to use the company, and sean was amazing and very patient. I had no idea what I was doing and he walked me thru every step. excellent communication. overall s... [ More ]
    Poster:JENN
    Date:9/25/2014 4:34:00 PM
    Subject: Best shipping company ever!
    Review:Leigh has helped me with shipping 2 vehicles and I will recommend her ANYTIME i know of someone who needs this done. She worked with my schedule and others and made time for us and made sure that we were taken good care of. Great customer service, wh... [ More ]
    Poster:Kristi
    Date:7/2/2014 7:49:00 PM
    Review:Well... where do I start.... Typical bite and pull business.... I would not do business with this company again. Booked with Brooke on Monday and she quoted me 662 dollars, in writing. I accepted and for 2 days there was silence... nobody called ... [ More ]
    Response:We are very sorry you feel that we mislead you. When I spoke to the sales person Brooke, she advised me that she did in fact let you know that no one had called with any interest in picking up your vehicle and that she might need to bump it up slightly since there were a few similar cars posted online that were posted for more money. She went on to tell me that you agreed to bump your price to $800 and to give it a hour or so to see if that would help and to see if carriers would start calling and that she/you could always counter offer. You said that would be fine. When Brooke did get a driver to pick up she called you to tell you but it was higher then agreed $1050 she said but before she had a opportunity to ask if you wanted to counter offer you hung said you were going to go elsewhere and hung up the phone. Right after that Brooke got another offer for $900 and tried to call you to see if that might work as a option but you said "thank you Brooke..I shall pass on this one too..." After seeing the review Brooke tried calling you to explain again that the price quoted was based off of what was moved in the past month. Things do change quickly so that is why we always advise to keep us posted on any change in move dates. Brooke went on to explain she called you and explained how we do pride ourselves on customer service and our intention is not to mislead in any aspect. We do apologize you felt this way and will continue to grow give the best possible customer service we can. Brooke did you feel she was not able to help you but hopes that you were able to get your car moved for the price you needed. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to help you with your transport needs. [ view ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:6/4/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Said driver was on his way; never came
    Review:I booked for my car to be shipped from Homestead, FL to La Quinta, CA and a driver was supposed to pick it up on April 25. On April 24, I called the customer service person who set this up for me, Cosette Lara, who confirmed that the driver was comi... [ More ]
    Response:Ron, Again we are sorry. Leigh did offer to move the car for free to try and make up for the lack of effort Cosette put in. While we strive for perfection we did find out that cosette was not living up to our standards and let her go immediately. Each employee does have there own Telephone number and we had no idea the voice mails were being left. We have a perfect track record here and this will effect our customer base. Again We are sorry that Cosette did not follow up and move the vehicle. We hate to lose the confidence in our customers that we strive to gain. [ view ]
    Poster:Ron S
    Date:5/12/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: DRIVER PROMPTNESS AND CONDITION
    Review:The vehicle was promised for Friday delivery after Monday pickup. I called the driver and he had dropped it off in Orlando "Yard" and was in Miami. He had to pass me home in Jensen Beach on the way to Miami, but did not deliver, but chose... [ More ]
    Poster:STEVE Z
    Date:4/22/2014 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: auto shipper
    Review:great person to do business with would request same shipper in future highly recommend to everyone even got my vehicle to me a little sooner that made me even more happier thanks again [ View ]
    Poster:tim croneThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:4/19/2014 6:43:00 AM
    Subject: Auto Guard Transport
    Review:Auto Guard Transport was very personable and efficient. The representative explained the process and completed phone calls once she had a driver. Represenative gave me the driver's contact information and driver was polite and efficient. Driver... [ More ]
    Poster:Terry
    Date:2/27/2014 11:24:00 AM
    Subject: great customer service
    Review:The experience we had with Auto Guard Transport was great the owner and their staff were informative, helpful, and over all could not be more service oriented . After a bad experience with another company they were able to take the stress out of tran... [ More ]
    Poster:Thomas
    Date:2/21/2014 4:29:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transportation
    Review:I did a lot of research to have vehicle transported from Texas to Nevada. I came across Autoguard Transport….Leigh, the owner, was most helpful, kind and very personable. She made me feel very comfortable with having vehicle transported, as I... [ More ]
    Poster:Rleboeuf
    Date:2/19/2014 1:07:00 PM
    Subject: Completely Satisfied!
    Review:When I first started looking into transport companies, I came to this site and read the reviews about several different companies and I was terrified! There were so many horror stories out there that I started to question my decision to have my car s... [ More ]
    Poster:Shelia
    Date:2/11/2014 1:45:00 PM
    Subject: Great 1st Experience
    Review:This was the first time we had a car shipped. I was "warned" about all of the companies out there and the "broker" part of the car shipping shipping business. After looking endlessly at reviews I decided to use Auto Guard. Not onl... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick
    Date:2/8/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: THANKS GUYS
    Review:They were awesome. Car came in great condition and ON TIME! no complaints here! will deff use this company again, thanks james! [ View ]
    Poster:RodericThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:2/5/2014 4:33:00 AM
    Subject: My transport experience
    Review:I was very pleased with my shipping needs. I transported my car from New Jersey to Florida. The sales person was very attentive to my needs. She answered questions and was always available to me when I needed her. This was my very first time shippin... [ More ]
    Poster:Harriet
    Date:1/22/2014 7:13:00 AM
    Subject: Came through in a pinch; great service
    Review:I'd never shipped a car before now, thankfully a great experience. Leigh always responded to questions within minutes and practically any time of day. Provided status updates at least once per day. Very up front about the broker process, and about th... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Pritchard
    Date:12/6/2013 10:33:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent transport service
    Review:This company was wonderful to work with because the management kept in constant contact with me. They worked quickly to get my car transported to me. The driver took very good care of my vehicle and obviously was very good at his profession. I wo... [ More ]
    Poster:E. Mailliard
    Date:11/30/2013 7:10:00 PM
    Subject: Very pleased
    Review:I was overall very pleased with the service and follow-up and honestl of this company. They kept me in the loop the whole time and was very professional while doing so! I would highly recommend using this company and plan on using them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Mary LaGrange