View 169,654 Reviews on 3,825 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,655th Review now!

View Andrew Auto Transport's New Profile

Andrew Auto Transport
Phone Number:888-579-5913
Secondary Phone Number:212-729-0192
Website:http://www.andrewautotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 7 Months. Since 2/21/2013

Have your own experience with Andrew Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Andrew Auto Transport
    Subject: Richard Delivered!
    Review: I'm just extremely happy that I received my car as fast as I did, Richard got me a great deal compared to the other quotes I received. He kept me in the loop and made this a very simple and easy experience. I too received calls from some of the com... [ More ]
    Poster:David Roman
    Date:9/1/2015 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered on time and at the stated price
    Review:Keith at first had trouble finding a carrier that would take our car from Maine to Texas, but it only took 1 day longer than he said. In the mean time others called and said Keith's company had priced too low and the car would sit. It did not and w... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig P.
    Date:9/1/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Richard
    Review:I have done this once before six years ago, and to say I had a really bad experience is an understatement. But driving such a distance was not an option, so I entered my info to receive quotes since I knew I wouldn't be using the company that failed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Deloris Firm
    Date:9/1/2015 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Another World
    Review:As a first time "shipper", this was quite an experience.....not knowing first of all that all internet advertisers [that contacted me] are "brokers" not actual company's who own rigs that transport cars. But after being deluged b... [ More ]
    Poster:djvthewriter
    Date:9/1/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Mimi
    Review:I had no idea how the car shipping business worked until I needed to ship a car. It is a little overwhelming at first and you kind of wonder if you'll ever see your car again. Mimi was very helpful, she explained how the business worked and what to e... [ More ]
    Poster:Slater
    Date:9/1/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Andrew Auto
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car on such short notice, but I have nothing but positive things to say about Andrew Auto Transport. Great customer service and communication from start to finish. Moving across country has a ton of stressors, but I'm ... [ More ]
    Poster:Chrys
    Date:8/31/2015 3:13:00 AM
    Subject: Mimi at Andrew Auto Transport
    Review:We only had two days to make the arrangement of shipping the car from California to Michigan so that our son can have the car for commuting to college as soon as he arrives at Michigan. Mimi was very helpful to make the arrangement, Longmile Auto Ha... [ More ]
    Poster:Regina
    Date:8/30/2015 6:29:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommened
    Review:I usually don't take the time to post reviews, but since Mark took his time going over and beyond for me, I made time=). This was my first time needing to ship a car and I was lost with a million and one questions! By far Mark was the nicest person I... [ More ]
    Poster:Cora
    Date:8/30/2015 4:28:00 AM
    Subject: Never again
    Review:So, I was trying to get my 1972 cutlass supreme moved from Milwaukee, WI to Carbondale,IL. This company promise me they could have it to me the date I was promise. And called me and dang near rushed me to give them the deposit, but once I did do the ... [ More ]
    Response:D'eddric, We will not be held hostage by a negative review. You double booked the job with multiple brokers and wasted our time. We sent a driver to pick up the car and it had already been picked up by another company. We had to pay that driver for his time. We caught you in the act yet you still feel you deserve a refund. We have about 177 other amazing reviews we certainly are proud of, we hope anyone reading this will disregard this review. [ view ]
    Poster:D'Eddric Williams
    Date:8/29/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: So happy with Andrew Auto Transport!
    Review:I couldn't be happier with Andrew Auto Transport! Keith was beyond helpful and when the dealer in Florida had a few slip ups Keith was right there ready to help and get things back in order so I could get my car shipped up to Rhode Island as fast as... [ More ]
    Poster:Alyssa
    Date:8/28/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: June L
    Review:June was great, answered all our questions . would definitely use them again and refer them to any one for excellent service, Vic the driver picking up car was very nice and informative about how long it would take. [ View ]
    Poster:Levey Clan
    Date:8/28/2015 4:15:00 AM
    Subject: Scott Peters
    Review:Scott was very thorough in explaining how everything would happen. He gave me a great price and was able to get a trucking company that picked up our car on the day we needed without any problems. The transport company was great and delivered the v... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Davis
    Date:8/26/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Scott
    Review:First I want to say that Scott is the only broker I will ever use period. I recommend him to my customers, friends and family. I've used many other brokers in the past. Some more then once but sooner or later they run into some kind of problem and th... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Gomez
    Date:8/19/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Review:Mimi was great. The driver was great. Great communication. Communicated with the driver several times. Even changed drop off location due to early delivery. No problems at all. Arrived within minutes of his estimated arrival time. Fast deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Couch
    Date:8/19/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent communication throughout
    Review:It all started and ended with Mimi communicating with me throughout the whole process from pick-up to delivery. She was quick to answer all questions and followed through with me until after the car has been delivered to California to Connecticut. Th... [ More ]
    Poster:Oliver
    Date:8/16/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:First time working with Andrew Auto transport and loved it. He was honest, up to the point, knowledgeable and delivered as promised. The driver was also very well responsive and kept me updated while in transit. Will recommend Andrew Auto Transpo... [ More ]
    Poster:Argeen
    Date:8/13/2015 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:I put this transport on USHIP (I have used USHIP before with great success) but did not get the price I wanted. I got a quote from ANDREW AUTO TRANSPORT that I was very happy with. I was a little worried that I might "get what I paid for" ... [ More ]
    Poster:JW
    Date:7/31/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:After a few misunderstandings we got it all straight .Brian was able to get my car to Oklahoma in the time frame he said.After being contacted by as many as 10 shipping companies I knew the quote he gave me would not work.The cost ended up being $600... [ More ]
    Poster:Petra
    Date:7/26/2015 3:10:00 AM
    Subject: Good services
    Review:This is my first time shipping the car. I had lots of concerns and did not know how to start it. Thanks Brian Andrew for letting me know about what I am curious. The time picking up was on time and the delivery time was also on time as shown in the c... [ More ]
    Poster:ArmiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome company. Will use again.
    Review:When I began searching for a company to arrange for my vehicle to be shipped from DC to Cali, I had my phone number/email get entered into some database. I was immediately contacted by about 10 different brokers within the next few hours and days. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Bicknell
    Date:7/23/2015 5:42:00 AM
    Subject: Finally, an honest broker
    Review:I was fortunate to find Lilly Osorio at Andrew Auto Transport after a nightmare situation with another broker. My first carrier had my money and commitment to ship my truck for well over two weeks. I called every day and was made to feel like a... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt G
    Date:7/17/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Strong Positive Recommendation
    Review:Mimi was terrific. She was patient educating me as to how the process worked, answered my questions and promptly returned my calls/emails. the transport provider she selected as a "10". 5 star recommendation. Steve K [ View ]
    Poster:Steve K
    Date:7/15/2015 10:31:00 PM
    Subject: Auto Transport from NY to GA
    Review:I needed to have a car shipped from NY to GA and it was my first time arranging the transport. I did my research on the different companies, reading both negative and positive reviews. I did read both positive and negative reviews on Andrew Auto Tr... [ More ]
    Poster:Dionne G
    Date:7/12/2015 5:01:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and Professional Experience
    Review:I was nervous about having my parents' car transported to me from Louisiana to Pennsylvania; I had never been involved in the shipping of a car. Mimi from Andrew Auto Transport took the time to respond to my questions and hear my concerns. She was pr... [ More ]
    Poster:Michelle P
    Date:7/5/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Motorcycle Transport
    Review:I was very pleased with the service I received. Lilly Osorio was awesome, she answered all my questions and was very prompt on all phone calls and emails. I was having a hard time getting someone to get my motorcycle to me in a timely fashion. Lilly ... [ More ]
    Poster:Happy
    Date:7/5/2015 11:06:00 AM
    Subject: A perfect experience
    Review:Brian was honest, and professional. He promptly answered my calls and questions. Pick up was easy and left me feeling perfectly at ease. My car was delivered within 24 hours! Price was as quoted. It doesn't get any better than that. I highly recommen... [ More ]
    Poster:R. St Clair
    Date:7/3/2015 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy company
    Review:If you're looking for a company you can count on delivering your vehicle, I would totally recommend Andrew Auto Transport. Very knowledgeable and dependable. [ View ]
    Poster:Jamie kaufman
    Date:7/2/2015 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: Shining Star
    Review:Having never needed to move a vehicle in the past, I'd no idea what I was in for. From the moment I filled out the on-line form I was inundated with calls, emails etc from dozens of companies wanting my business. I decided to do my homework and spen... [ More ]
    Poster:Kenny Russ
    Date:6/30/2015 11:42:00 PM
    Subject: very easy
    Review:very easy, Brian was nice and it required no effort or stress on my end. was also a great price, the cheapest by over two hundred dollars. would definitely use again. [ View ]
    Poster:Paige
    Date:6/30/2015 4:52:00 AM
    Subject: As promised
    Review:Actual shipping cost came in under budget. The delay in pick up and delivery was the drivers issue. No big deal, not Brian's fault.Thanks again!##########################################################################################################... [ More ]
    Poster:Corey CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/29/2015 7:15:00 PM
    Subject: Life saver!
    Review:Lilly was great and always available to me. This made this process 10 times better for me given the bad experience I had with the broker I first hired from another company and never heard back from.Lilly held my hand the whole way through and quickl... [ More ]
    Poster:Loaiza
    Date:6/29/2015 1:19:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Lilly!
    Review:Without a doubt this is my go to transport company. I am repeat customer and will continue using Andrew Auto transport and Lilly for all of my shipping needs. I travel frequently with my job and have referred Lilly to my co workers and am always plea... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellie
    Date:6/23/2015 12:31:00 PM
    Subject: Mustang
    Review:From the initial contact, through delivery, A PLUS all the way!!! Best price, friendly service, quick response/delivery.. No pressure or hassle.. As soon as the agreement was made, he had a driver asking for an address within an hour ready to pick it... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:6/23/2015 3:18:00 AM
    Subject: Best Experience Ever
    Review:After dealing with another company that never returned phone calls and cancelled the delivery date twice, we decided to change companies. We then turned to Brian with Andrew Auto Transport. From the first phone call to the car being delivered Brian... [ More ]
    Response:Wayne We cannot thank you enough!! Wayne you were an awesome client. keep in touch! [ view ]
    Poster:Wayne
    Date:6/7/2015 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Refunded after canceling
    Review:I got refunded after booking with Andrew auto transport because I changed my mind not to ship my vehicle. I received a void email immediately after speaking with Brian on phone. He was really nice during the whole process and explained the whole pro... [ More ]
    Response:Hi!! We stand by our refund policy! [ view ]
    Poster:Anthonia
    Date:5/28/2015 9:47:00 PM
    Subject: Infiniti QX4
    Review:I used Andrew Auto Transport twice within two weeks of each other! Brian was very professional and courteous and always answered his phone! He helped me through a difficult situation in a car purchase and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. If ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you!! It's our pleasure to serve you!! [ view ]
    Poster:Nathan T. ParkerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2015 3:42:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable company
    Review:I had my car delivered in time, no Drama. Everything was fine. I was able to do all the process by phone, the process itself is pretty easy. I used this company twice in 2 months and had only good things to talk about it. Good Job! [ View ]
    Response:Thank you!! It's our pleasure to serve you!! [ view ]
    Poster:Carlos Castro
    Date:5/11/2015 12:16:00 AM
    Review:We contracted with Andrew Auto to move my wife's car from Daytona Beach to Dallas. Brian was prompt with email replies - extremely pleasant to work with from the start. Due to circumstances beyond either of our control, we weren't able to transport... [ More ]
    Response:Jim Thank you so much for your kind words, never the less we have credit on file for you anytime you need to ship:) [ view ]
    Poster:Jim
    Date:5/2/2015 6:14:00 PM
    Subject: Good Service and reliable
    Review:I selected Andrew Auto Transport. Being the first time to transport a car, I was asked to trust the process and their ability to set up the transport of my car. Lilly was always responsive. I'm glad I stayed the course, and I would call on Andrew... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you Doug!! [ view ]
    Poster:Doug B
    Date:5/1/2015 3:49:00 AM
    Subject: Great price and follow through
    Review:I was going to drive from miami to los angeles but decided to check online first, I'm getting old:) I got 7 quotes, all similar but one stood out, Andrew Auto Transport I called them, they were the only company that did not call me 5x the first hour ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lee
    Date:4/1/2015 2:18:00 AM
    Subject: Porsche
    Review: I was very pleased with the service Lilly gave me. She keep me updated on dates and times and would personally call. [ View ]
    Response:Harris, Lilly say thank you!! [ view ]
    Poster:Harris
    Date:3/31/2015 10:39:00 PM
    Subject: AMAZING
    Review:Lilly was amazing and so responsive. I am a stickler for responsiveness and she would email me back within minutes every time I had a question. Everything was upfront and no hidden fees. I would definitely recommend her and Andrew Transport again. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alexa
    Date:3/24/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Received Excellent Service
    Review:I'm not one to write reviews (positive or negative) about products or services; however I was so pleased with the service I received from Andrew Auto Transport, I felt compelled to write this review to thank them for a job well done! My daughter's ve... [ More ]
    Poster:Mary Myers
    Date:3/24/2015 9:07:00 PM
    Subject: Happy With Everything
    Review:I simply can't say enough regarding Andrew Auto and their AA+ Auto shipping service. I'm a staunch believer in offering praises where praises are due, but a majority of times you’ll only hear people complaining and issuing negative remarks conc... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:3/3/2015 12:40:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!
    Review:GREAT experience! Very good customer service. Lilly responded to my every need. She was very helpful and reliable...I had 2 bad experiences with different companies in 2010 and a few when booking this trip, 2015 but Andrew Auto Transport was amazing!... [ More ]
    Poster:Melissa
    Date:3/2/2015 10:35:00 PM
    Subject: A professional team of shippers
    Review:I want to express my gratitude to you and your whole team for the professional service that you offered us during our recent move from Fl to CA. Your team was professional from finish to start. I appreciate the fact that my vehicle was shipped and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Frazao
    Date:2/19/2015 7:45:00 AM
    Subject: Dependable
    Review:My city isn't always the easiest location to ship to considering we are right by the border with Canada, it took some time to find the most reliable driver and at a reasonable rate, but it was worth it. Thank you for always keeping me up to date and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jen
    Date:2/18/2015 2:16:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT EXPERIENCE
    Review:I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking to ship a car across country to go with Andrew Auto Transport. My entire experience with them was excellent........They actually saved me, after being duped by another company who got our deposit bu... [ More ]
    Poster:Kym
    Date:2/5/2015 10:01:00 AM
    Subject: Andrew Auto Transport - Very Efficient
    Review:In this day and age it was a pleasure to work with a company whose representatives are knowledgeable and efficient. Actual price was a little less than the quote. I was kept informed of the progress of the shipment from the time the contract was si... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:1/29/2015 7:36:00 PM
    Subject: quick n easy
    Review:I bought a car for my younger brother and needed a way to get it to him. I requested a quote and decided to Call Lily as she stood out from the rest. She was quickly able to set me up and picked up the car from the seller within just a few days. She ... [ More ]
    Poster:Emery