View 154,001 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 154,002th Review now!

View Andrew Auto Transport's New Profile

Andrew Auto Transport
Phone Number:888-579-5913
Secondary Phone Number:212-729-0192
Website:http://www.andrewautotransport.com
Time On Site:1 Year, 10 Months. Since 2/21/2013

Have your own experience with Andrew Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Andrew Auto Transport
    Subject: review
    Review:I would highly recommend Andrew Auto Transport. Brian handled everything and got me a driver with no problem. It was really a pleasure working with him. Arnold Hochman [ View ]
    Poster:Arnold Hochman
    Date:12/11/2014 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: 2004 Pontiac GTO
    Review:I have never used this company/broker before and was given their name by the car dealership where I purchased the vehicle. Everything was great and the car arrived as it originally was purchased. The one thing that I would be concerned with is their ... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Eric! Thank you so much! I'm sorry you were not alerted the car was picked up. The pickup went as scheduled. The drop off was early and I spoke to the driver about staying on schedule:) [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:12/10/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Promises that CAN be kept
    Review:I am not a regular poster of reviews but this company deserves my praise. After shopping for a few days and getting more than my share of unrealistic quotes from other vendors I learned my lesson. When a vendor tells you prices that are too good ... [ More ]
    Response:Diana, Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It really means the world to us. If there is anything we can do going forward please let us know!! Thank you Brian [ view ]
    Poster:Diana Garcia
    Date:12/10/2014 6:08:00 PM
    Subject: bad experience
    Review:Please don't use this company they are awful. Brian email me a quote $816 to transport my car from Portland, OR to Columbia,SC so after I decide too use Andrew Transport and pay my deposit Brian gave me a higher quote.So I the next day I tried callin... [ More ]
    Response:You are not our client. We did not take your money and yet you called us and threatened our representatives life! Now that we know how to find you we will call the police if you continue to harass our agent. [ view ]
    Poster:edwin mcgill
    Date:12/10/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: False representation/ poor communication
    Review:I begrudgingly give a star because I have to give at least one. This company mislead me in terms of price. I was also ensured that the "deposit" was not in addition to to the price quote but rather would be applied to my shipping cost, this... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Mr. Mcguiness, We are so sorry for your experience however you approved the dispatch sheet and paid the driver and allowed him to complete the job before mentioning anything about the payment issue you have. We can issue you credit towards your next trip however We clearly sent you an email asking you to approve the drivers offer and you did. That said we were shocked to hear about your issue with price only after the car was delivered and paid for. We wish you could have mentioned it sooner. The driver was in contact with you as well as our rep even on Thanksgiving. We hope the refund will suffice:) [ view ]
    Poster:Mark McGuinness
    Date:12/4/2014 2:25:00 PM
    Subject: Kansas city mo to Austin Texas
    Review:This was my first time having a vehicle transported. It was all a little confusing and worrisome but Lilly was fantastic in answering all of my questions and calmed my nerves.The transport was very quick and affordable. Thank you Lilly for all your h... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:12/4/2014 11:36:00 AM
    Subject: Superb!
    Review:Thank so Much Lilly! I am taking the time to write this review because it is well deserved and i couldn't have done it without the help and guidance of this company. Before Andrew Auto transport I was Frustrated, overwhelmed, and annoyed to say the l... [ More ]
    Poster:Holly
    Date:12/3/2014 3:12:00 PM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:Choosing a car transport company seems to be a crap shoot. It's hard to tell what companies are real and which ones have just posted fake reviews online. I called a few places and several of them were really rude to me and just kept asking for my c... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Sharp thank you so much for this positive review:) We are happy we got it done within the allotted window of time!! [ view ]
    Poster:M Sharp
    Date:11/21/2014 12:37:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Fast Honest Service
    Review:This was my first experience shipping a car across country. I was extremely hesitant. I looked at numerous online reviews and requested several online quotes before deciding to go with Andrew Auto Transport. Andrew Auto Transport's price ($720) was t... [ More ]
    Poster:Marcia S
    Date:11/20/2014 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Refunded
    Review:My vehicle purchase unfortunately fell through. In my arrangements however, I was fortunate to have selected Andrew Auto Transport as my shipping broker. Brian made the process a breeze clearly explaining each step, providing prompt responses to my i... [ More ]
    Response:Beau! Thank you for sharing your experience we look forward to serving you again!! [ view ]
    Poster:Beau
    Date:11/18/2014 9:55:00 AM
    Subject: andrew transport (owner hung up on me)
    Review:I chose Andrew Transport mostly because the quote was competitive. It turned out that the cost to get my vehicle shipped, even after considerable lead time, was $94 or 12% above the quote. I also chose Andrew transport because the agent Lilly was en... [ More ]
    Response:Dear Joe, Thank you for the review. As the founder of Andrew Auto Transport I want to personally Apologize for any miscommunication. I do not recall hanging up on you and I hope it was a dropped call. I've never hung up on anyone before so it does not sound like a typical experience but the customer is always right and if this is the experience you had I am truly sorry. My cell is 212-729-0192 call me I'd like to discuss this:) Sincerely, Brian [ view ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:11/12/2014 10:14:00 PM
    Subject: deposit not being refunded
    Review:Below is the email I received from the company saying they found a carrier. The COST of the original contract was $ 533.00 not $609.00, which is not the price agreed in the contract. The date of pick up did not occurred on the exact day agree of the ... [ More ]
    Response:Herb, We had a carrier at your door and you texted our rep that you changed your mind. The driver had to be paid for his time, that just wouldn't be right to do. Drivers make this business work and we have to treat them fairly. Call me to discuss I don't want you unhappy. Brian Andrew (212)729-0192 cell anytime [ view ]
    Poster:Herb
    Date:11/11/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: Professional Service- Outstanding People!
    Review:Thanks to Andrew & Nicole for their professionalism, customer support and great follow up. Outstanding driver (Pablo) and carrier (Bestlog) Rig was in perfect condition. Very impressive. Pablo was bright, helpful and customer-focused. A real... [ More ]
    Response:Larry you really are salt of the earth! I hope your daughter is enjoying the truck at school!! Keep in touch!! [ view ]
    Poster:larry sleepThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:11/7/2014 11:28:00 AM
    Review:So many horror stories trying to pick an auto transport company that when you find a great one it needs to be shared. Moving a vehicle from NW Montana to SW Florida at a reasonable price was made simple by choosing Andrew Auto Transport. Richard Al... [ More ]
    Response:Vinnie it's Richard, Thank you so much for the review, I'm really happy it all worked out:) call me [ view ]
    Poster:Vinnie N
    Date:10/27/2014 11:55:00 AM
    Subject: Made the Auto Transport EASY
    Review:Just let me first start by saying "Andrew Auto Transport" is an Amazing Company to work with. I am currently in Japan with my military spouse and needed to move my car from AZ to Ohio due to where is was being stored with a friend in thei... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Moor, We hope the rest of your stay in Japan is happy and healthy and that Mom is with the car and getting use out of it. Please let us know whenever we can serve you again!! [ view ]
    Poster:Anthony Moor
    Date:10/24/2014 9:18:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks for the terrific customer service!
    Review:Absolutely perfect from start to finish! Polite, honest, always knew where the car was en route. Totally accomadated my schedule. and to top it all the price was fair and much lower than I expected. Highly recommend this hard working company - tha... [ More ]
    Response:Elizabeth, thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure to serve you [ view ]
    Poster:ELizabeth
    Date:9/30/2014 7:28:00 PM
    Review:We contacted Andrew Auto Transport on a Saturday to get additional information before deciding on a transport company. After talking with Brian on Sunday, he posted the job on Monday and on Wednesday we had arrangements made for pickup and delivery. ... [ More ]
    Response:Harry, We don't always get that lucky but you sure did! Thx for your business and keep in touch! [ view ]
    Poster:Harry
    Date:9/26/2014 5:04:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing customer service
    Review:I have been using Andrew Auto for some time now. I have had nothing but perfect service from dispatch to delivery. If you are looking for a transport co, you can stop right here. Pricing is very fair and always accurate. [ View ]
    Response:Our Business revolves around yours. Period end of story. Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Devan Infiniti
    Date:9/26/2014 11:49:00 AM
    Subject: Transport Hyundai
    Review:I've used Andrews Auto Transport more then once. This company is reliable, honest and very professional. I would recommend Andrews to anyone who needs to transport a vehicle. There are lots of companies out there quick to take your money, but slow to... [ More ]
    Response:Maria!! my favorite person on VA!! I hope to hear from you soon:) [ view ]
    Poster:M. Reyes
    Date:9/25/2014 12:28:00 PM
    Subject: Broker
    Review:My Issue is with the broker, Lilly Osorio. Price quoted was way too low. (1300 from MT to ME is not possible) Broker was dishonest. Did not post until after I hired another company. Would not refund my deposit. Issued dispute on CC. [ View ]
    Response:Dear Neal, you broke about the only two rules we have, do not double post and give us a few business days to work. You were mislead by other brokers who swayed your trust. $1300 is more then enough to have gotten this job done. Best of luck [ view ]
    Poster:Neal Ouellette
    Date:9/25/2014 8:49:00 AM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT SERVICE
    Review:i have shipped many cars over the years , since i have been dealing with LILLY Osorio, I HAVE HAD GREAT SHIPPING !! IVE HAD OTHER TRANSPORT SERVICES BUT ALWAYS TRIED OTHERS UNTIL I FOUND LILLY Osorio . IVE HAD ABOUT 8 CARS SHIPPED THIS YEAR AND HAD L... [ More ]
    Response:Lilly has been amazing for us as well, thank you so much for the kind words [ view ]
    Poster:craig
    Date:9/22/2014 9:55:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Transport for Inop Car
    Review:Quoted price was very competitive after requesting proposal from ~10 providers. Communication was excellent and frequent throughout the transaction. Transport provided was first class and only 4 days from Dallas to Seattle! [ View ]
    Response:Brya, Thank you so much!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Bryan F
    Date:9/17/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: This was easy!
    Review:After receiving several quotes I selected Andrew's transport to take my car from California to Ithica New York. Lilly was excellent at explaining the process and keeping in touch during the entire process. My car was picked up on time and arrived at ... [ More ]
    Response:Danielle, You were awesome to deal with! Thank you!! [ view ]
    Poster:DanielleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Review:The service was outstanding and working with Lilly was a real pleasure. She stayed in constant communication. What ever she told me me was consistent with what was happening. Thank you. The price was excellent for was reasonable. From the timeline... [ More ]
    Response:Andrew Auto Transport wants the thank you Jules for being an amazing client $50 off your next transport!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jules(Art)Clarkson
    Date:9/13/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Superior Customer Service
    Review:It's been a pleasure working with Andrew Auto Transportation , Lily is prompt professional and personable. [ View ]
    Response:Andrew Auto Transport wants the thank you for being an amazing client $50 off your next transport!! P.s. Lilly said you are the coolest! [ view ]
    Poster:Ms FreemanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Ms. Lilly
    Review:Thank you very much Ms. Lilly. Excellent customer service!!! I have your number in my cellphone. I will being call you for your service in the near future. May God bless you and your fine company. [ View ]
    Response:Andrew Auto Transport wants the thank you for being an amazing client $50 off your next transport!! Lilly sure keeps her people happy:) [ view ]
    Poster:James NiblackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:I have shipped many cars in the last 5 years, by far this was the easiest experience. Brian was the first to call on my shipping request and quickly followed through on everything he said he would do. With having had a nightmare shipping a ca... [ More ]
    Response:Drew, it was my absolute pleasure!! Andrew Auto Transport wants the thank you for being an amazing client $50 off your next transport!! [ view ]
    Poster:Drew
    Date:9/4/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 Tribeca
    Review:The service was quick, efficient and effortless. A great process and all went perfect. I would definitely recommend Brian and his team. [ View ]
    Response:Jeff, you could not have been sweeter to work with. Andrew Auto Transport wants the thank you for being an amazing client $50 off your next transport!! [ view ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:8/30/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: AMAZING SERVICE
    Review:From start to finish, emails, calls, videos, tutorials...everything I needed was spelled out for me and once I understood the how it works, everything went smoothly. Even my driver said he likes to work with Andrew Auto Transport "because their ... [ More ]
    Response:Beth, my favorite client of August!! Andrew Auto Transport wants the thank you Jules for being an amazing client $50 off your next transport!! [ view ]
    Poster:BethL
    Date:8/19/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Long Distance Son Needed Car ASAP
    Review:I went with Andrews because 1] Their website and videos did a great job of explaining the overall process without the hyperbole I got elsewhere, and 2] Lilly was excellent in stepping me through the process DETAILS along the way. She was even answer... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Dave! We are glad we could help!! [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:8/13/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Lilly was prompt and extremely professional in the shipment. She went above and beyond my expectations, Calling several times for follow ups. This made me feel comfortable and at ease with this shipper. I would use them again, not considering any one... [ More ]
    Response:Doug, it was a pleasure serving you sir:) [ view ]
    Poster:Doug C
    Date:8/5/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: ONLY USE ANDREW AUTO
    Review:ONLY USE THIS COMPANY...Guys, I tried 2 other companies before finding Andrew Auto. Both the other companies said no deposit no problem blah blah bah...nothing happened. I gave both companies one full week to ship my Grandpas car (Rest his soul) and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much Danny! [ view ]
    Poster:Danny
    Date:8/5/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!!
    Review:I saw the quote, watched the video and then called in. Spoke to Brian, he schooled me to how it all works. I had a problem on pick up and Brian was available at 9PM on a Friday night! The service was phenominal. I also got daily updates from Nicole w... [ More ]
    Response:Andy, you are the man, we appreciate the comments!! [ view ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:8/5/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: A pleasure
    Review:Great summer vacation and best transport. Thanks for taking care of us for the round trip! I likely will call again for next year, unless we go out of the country! ;) IF you're looking for a great team, you've found them. Talk again soon. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Veronica!! [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica
    Date:7/31/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and ALWAYS Reliable
    Review:Our Marketing company uses Andrew Auto Transport for all of our shipments of vehicles used in various promotions and campaigns. Lilly has always promptly and effortlessly shipped our cars to various different Account Managers and is always a delight ... [ More ]
    Response:We always love dealing with your firm. Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Birdie
    Date:7/31/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Do not use their service.
    Review:The initial quote was 1215$ plus they sent a 25$ coupon in email (Which they totally forgot). So total was supposed to be 1190$. They have taken 160$ as deposit initially and sent only ONE dispatch information and forced me to accept it. The quote wa... [ More ]
    Response:This is You're exact response to the offer,: On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 4:08 PM, valli ch wrote: Okay let us go with it. Thank you, Valli On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Lilly Osorio wrote: Hi, I actually did they brought down the amount by $25 they were requesting 1250 on delivery and it is now at $1225 on delivery. Lilly Osorio [ view ]
    Poster:RanVal
    Date:7/29/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Impressed
    Review:This was the first time I have ever had my car transported and its been quite the experience! At first I had planned my transport with another company because their quote was lower and they didn't require any payment upfront, so I couldn't lose right... [ More ]
    Response:Alex, thank you so much!! Keep us updated!! [ view ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:7/18/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: 5 stars
    Review:I was waiting on my car to be picked up from PA. to NY. for one week with first choice transport it was a very bad idea ,then i called Andrew auto transport and talked to Lilly, she was so helpful and knowledgeable she explained all about car tra... [ More ]
    Response:Abe, Lilly thanks you kindly and we are so happy you enjoyed working with us!! [ view ]
    Poster:ABE
    Date:7/10/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: ;)))
    Review:Thanks guys! I have arrived safely to Boca and so has the audi! If anyone is looking for a team of hardworking and reliable people you've found them! My experience was not only educational (lol) but very pleasant. Between Lilly and Brian's customer... [ More ]
    Response:Kris, Thank you so much! This really helps people see that we work for our clients the entire way through the process. You are VIP here always:) [ view ]
    Poster:Kris
    Date:7/9/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: The best transporter yet
    Review:I ship my car twice per year. I get quotes all the time. no company has handled my business like Andrew Auto Transport. They picked up the day they were supposed to...this is very different from other companies I have used...and their driver was prof... [ More ]
    Response:Samir, You're the man! it was great working with you. Good luck on the consulting position! [ view ]
    Poster:Samir
    Date:7/9/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This company saved my entire trip at the very last minute. I was taking a new position with a company in Houston and I received quotes to ship my car. I went with Mercury auto transport and at the last minute they did not answer my calls. I was very ... [ More ]
    Response:Anil, it is excellent getting to work with you:) Thank you for this wonderful review!! [ view ]
    Poster:Anil
    Date:7/5/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't Get my car delivered
    Review:I was impressed by Andrew Auto Transport's educational videos and web site information, but in the end, they couldn't get my car shipped. I gave them a month and a pretty free hand to increase the offer, but nothing ever happened. After two weeks, I ... [ More ]
    Response:Todd, I'm really sorry. Rarely do we have a situation where we cannot move a vehicle. It think the Make and Model "eurovan" was just a tad bit too big and the route was untraveled by most truckers...at any rate we appreciate your feedback and wish you the best! [ view ]
    Poster:Tod Harrick
    Date:7/3/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Look no further
    Review:Chances are,if you're reading these reviews,you're looking for an honest company to help with moving your car.I researched so many companies until I came across this one.Andrews auto transport.I needed my BMW moved from California to a small town in ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. McGlynn, When we work for people as easy going as you, we find the process becomes that much better and smoother. Thank you for the kind words and please keep in touch with us:) [ view ]
    Poster:Steve McGlynn
    Date:7/2/2014 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review: Andrew auto was a professional and took care of my car and belongings inside. I was scared at first shipping my car from Seattle to LA, due to the horror stories. However Andrew kept in constant contact and promised my car on time. Will definitel... [ More ]
    Response:Ricky!! You were a joy to work with:). Great personality, call us anytime you need anything and good luck with the bike!! [ view ]
    Poster:Ricky
    Date:6/24/2014 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
    Review:I read some of the other complaints but I HAVE NONE!! I paid the deposit and then found out the next day the Coast Guard would take care of shipping my son's car to his next assignment. I called Brian immediately, explained the situation and he ref... [ More ]
    Poster:Shannon
    Date:6/16/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: YOU WHAT YOU PAY FOR..Or you don't get it at all
    Review:About three weeks ago I spoke with this company Andrew auto transport. They had the highest quote by far out of the three quotes that I received. I obviously took the Lowe's "because I wanted to save myself the most amount of money. Doesn't that... [ More ]
    Response:Miah, You really do get what you pay for in this industry! Thx for the rave review!! Keep in touch:) [ view ]
    Poster:Miah
    Date:6/11/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, very professional.
    Review:My collector quality car was picked up within a day or two of signing the contract. The driver phoned regularly, giving me updates on his progress and the expected arrival/delivery day and time. The car's arrival was within the expected timeframe, ac... [ More ]
    Response:David, Thank you! Honestly you made it it very easy for us:) Thank you for your business and please keep in touch! [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:6/10/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Andrew Auto Transport
    Review:This company was terrific! Brian was terrific! I am a skeptic when it comes to dealings on the internet especially involving brokers but I would not hesitate to use Andrew Auto Transport again and Brian would be my one and only call. He saved me mone... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it was a pleasure working with you!! [ view ]
    Poster:Gary WhitneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Love Them!
    Review:This company rocks!! I live in Philly and it's hard getting trucks down my street. They came and picked my baby up right at my door. Brian was a sweetheart and Richard took my calls when he was not in the office. I will definitely use these guys agai... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it was a pleasure working with you!! Go Phils! [ view ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:5/25/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: EASY and CHEAP
    Review:I shipped my son's car last week down to Florida. I had 10 quotes but chose this company because they looked a bit more professional and had a nice video. Andrew Auto transport was not the cheapest but they were in the lower end of the quotes. Two da... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it was a pleasure working with you!! Terri, e-mail me! [ view ]
    Poster:Terri