View 148,255 Reviews on 3,536 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 148,256th Review now!

View Andrew Auto Transport's New Profile

Andrew Auto Transport
Phone Number:888-579-5913
Secondary Phone Number:212-729-0192
Website:http://www.andrewautotransport.com
Time On Site:2 Years, 7 Months. Since 2/21/2013

Have your own experience with Andrew Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Andrew Auto Transport
    Subject: This was easy!
    Review:After receiving several quotes I selected Andrew's transport to take my car from California to Ithica New York. Lilly was excellent at explaining the process and keeping in touch during the entire process. My car was picked up on time and arrived at ... [ More ]
    Poster:DanielleThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/16/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Review:The service was outstanding and working with Lilly was a real pleasure. She stayed in constant communication. What ever she told me me was consistent with what was happening. Thank you. The price was excellent for was reasonable. From the timeline... [ More ]
    Poster:Jules(Art)Clarkson
    Date:9/13/2014 10:59:00 AM
    Subject: Superior Customer Service
    Review:It's been a pleasure working with Andrew Auto Transportation , Lily is prompt professional and personable. [ View ]
    Poster:Ms FreemanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/8/2014 4:53:00 PM
    Subject: Ms. Lilly
    Review:Thank you very much Ms. Lilly. Excellent customer service!!! I have your number in my cellphone. I will being call you for your service in the near future. May God bless you and your fine company. [ View ]
    Poster:James NiblackThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/7/2014 7:47:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent experience
    Review:I have shipped many cars in the last 5 years, by far this was the easiest experience. Brian was the first to call on my shipping request and quickly followed through on everything he said he would do. With having had a nightmare shipping a ca... [ More ]
    Poster:Drew
    Date:9/4/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: 2006 Tribeca
    Review:The service was quick, efficient and effortless. A great process and all went perfect. I would definitely recommend Brian and his team. [ View ]
    Poster:Jeff
    Date:8/30/2014 9:10:00 AM
    Subject: AMAZING SERVICE
    Review:From start to finish, emails, calls, videos, tutorials...everything I needed was spelled out for me and once I understood the how it works, everything went smoothly. Even my driver said he likes to work with Andrew Auto Transport "because their ... [ More ]
    Poster:BethL
    Date:8/19/2014 12:25:00 PM
    Subject: Long Distance Son Needed Car ASAP
    Review:I went with Andrews because 1] Their website and videos did a great job of explaining the overall process without the hyperbole I got elsewhere, and 2] Lilly was excellent in stepping me through the process DETAILS along the way. She was even answer... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Dave! We are glad we could help!! [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:8/13/2014 5:39:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Lilly was prompt and extremely professional in the shipment. She went above and beyond my expectations, Calling several times for follow ups. This made me feel comfortable and at ease with this shipper. I would use them again, not considering any one... [ More ]
    Response:Doug, it was a pleasure serving you sir:) [ view ]
    Poster:Doug C
    Date:8/5/2014 7:32:00 PM
    Subject: ONLY USE ANDREW AUTO
    Review:ONLY USE THIS COMPANY...Guys, I tried 2 other companies before finding Andrew Auto. Both the other companies said no deposit no problem blah blah bah...nothing happened. I gave both companies one full week to ship my Grandpas car (Rest his soul) and ... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much Danny! [ view ]
    Poster:Danny
    Date:8/5/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!!
    Review:I saw the quote, watched the video and then called in. Spoke to Brian, he schooled me to how it all works. I had a problem on pick up and Brian was available at 9PM on a Friday night! The service was phenominal. I also got daily updates from Nicole w... [ More ]
    Response:Andy, you are the man, we appreciate the comments!! [ view ]
    Poster:Andy
    Date:8/5/2014 3:24:00 PM
    Subject: A pleasure
    Review:Great summer vacation and best transport. Thanks for taking care of us for the round trip! I likely will call again for next year, unless we go out of the country! ;) IF you're looking for a great team, you've found them. Talk again soon. [ View ]
    Response:Thank you Veronica!! [ view ]
    Poster:Veronica
    Date:7/31/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Professional and ALWAYS Reliable
    Review:Our Marketing company uses Andrew Auto Transport for all of our shipments of vehicles used in various promotions and campaigns. Lilly has always promptly and effortlessly shipped our cars to various different Account Managers and is always a delight ... [ More ]
    Response:We always love dealing with your firm. Thank you so much! [ view ]
    Poster:Birdie
    Date:7/31/2014 10:55:00 AM
    Subject: Do not use their service.
    Review:The initial quote was 1215$ plus they sent a 25$ coupon in email (Which they totally forgot). So total was supposed to be 1190$. They have taken 160$ as deposit initially and sent only ONE dispatch information and forced me to accept it. The quote wa... [ More ]
    Response:This is You're exact response to the offer,: On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 4:08 PM, valli ch wrote: Okay let us go with it. Thank you, Valli On Tue, Jul 15, 2014 at 12:33 PM, Lilly Osorio wrote: Hi, I actually did they brought down the amount by $25 they were requesting 1250 on delivery and it is now at $1225 on delivery. Lilly Osorio [ view ]
    Poster:RanVal
    Date:7/29/2014 1:36:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Impressed
    Review:This was the first time I have ever had my car transported and its been quite the experience! At first I had planned my transport with another company because their quote was lower and they didn't require any payment upfront, so I couldn't lose right... [ More ]
    Response:Alex, thank you so much!! Keep us updated!! [ view ]
    Poster:Alex
    Date:7/18/2014 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: 5 stars
    Review:I was waiting on my car to be picked up from PA. to NY. for one week with first choice transport it was a very bad idea ,then i called Andrew auto transport and talked to Lilly, she was so helpful and knowledgeable she explained all about car tra... [ More ]
    Response:Abe, Lilly thanks you kindly and we are so happy you enjoyed working with us!! [ view ]
    Poster:ABE
    Date:7/10/2014 5:09:00 PM
    Subject: ;)))
    Review:Thanks guys! I have arrived safely to Boca and so has the audi! If anyone is looking for a team of hardworking and reliable people you've found them! My experience was not only educational (lol) but very pleasant. Between Lilly and Brian's customer... [ More ]
    Response:Kris, Thank you so much! This really helps people see that we work for our clients the entire way through the process. You are VIP here always:) [ view ]
    Poster:Kris
    Date:7/9/2014 7:54:00 PM
    Subject: The best transporter yet
    Review:I ship my car twice per year. I get quotes all the time. no company has handled my business like Andrew Auto Transport. They picked up the day they were supposed to...this is very different from other companies I have used...and their driver was prof... [ More ]
    Response:Samir, You're the man! it was great working with you. Good luck on the consulting position! [ view ]
    Poster:Samir
    Date:7/9/2014 10:39:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:This company saved my entire trip at the very last minute. I was taking a new position with a company in Houston and I received quotes to ship my car. I went with Mercury auto transport and at the last minute they did not answer my calls. I was very ... [ More ]
    Response:Anil, it is excellent getting to work with you:) Thank you for this wonderful review!! [ view ]
    Poster:Anil
    Date:7/5/2014 2:48:00 PM
    Subject: Couldn't Get my car delivered
    Review:I was impressed by Andrew Auto Transport's educational videos and web site information, but in the end, they couldn't get my car shipped. I gave them a month and a pretty free hand to increase the offer, but nothing ever happened. After two weeks, I ... [ More ]
    Response:Todd, I'm really sorry. Rarely do we have a situation where we cannot move a vehicle. It think the Make and Model "eurovan" was just a tad bit too big and the route was untraveled by most truckers...at any rate we appreciate your feedback and wish you the best! [ view ]
    Poster:Tod Harrick
    Date:7/3/2014 7:03:00 PM
    Subject: Look no further
    Review:Chances are,if you're reading these reviews,you're looking for an honest company to help with moving your car.I researched so many companies until I came across this one.Andrews auto transport.I needed my BMW moved from California to a small town in ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. McGlynn, When we work for people as easy going as you, we find the process becomes that much better and smoother. Thank you for the kind words and please keep in touch with us:) [ view ]
    Poster:Steve McGlynn
    Date:7/2/2014 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome!
    Review: Andrew auto was a professional and took care of my car and belongings inside. I was scared at first shipping my car from Seattle to LA, due to the horror stories. However Andrew kept in constant contact and promised my car on time. Will definitel... [ More ]
    Response:Ricky!! You were a joy to work with:). Great personality, call us anytime you need anything and good luck with the bike!! [ view ]
    Poster:Ricky
    Date:6/24/2014 1:33:00 AM
    Subject: GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!
    Review:I read some of the other complaints but I HAVE NONE!! I paid the deposit and then found out the next day the Coast Guard would take care of shipping my son's car to his next assignment. I called Brian immediately, explained the situation and he ref... [ More ]
    Poster:Shannon
    Date:6/16/2014 10:07:00 AM
    Subject: YOU WHAT YOU PAY FOR..Or you don't get it at all
    Review:About three weeks ago I spoke with this company Andrew auto transport. They had the highest quote by far out of the three quotes that I received. I obviously took the Lowe's "because I wanted to save myself the most amount of money. Doesn't that... [ More ]
    Response:Miah, You really do get what you pay for in this industry! Thx for the rave review!! Keep in touch:) [ view ]
    Poster:Miah
    Date:6/11/2014 2:45:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, very professional.
    Review:My collector quality car was picked up within a day or two of signing the contract. The driver phoned regularly, giving me updates on his progress and the expected arrival/delivery day and time. The car's arrival was within the expected timeframe, ac... [ More ]
    Response:David, Thank you! Honestly you made it it very easy for us:) Thank you for your business and please keep in touch! [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:6/10/2014 10:15:00 AM
    Subject: Andrew Auto Transport
    Review:This company was terrific! Brian was terrific! I am a skeptic when it comes to dealings on the internet especially involving brokers but I would not hesitate to use Andrew Auto Transport again and Brian would be my one and only call. He saved me mone... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it was a pleasure working with you!! [ view ]
    Poster:Gary WhitneyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:5/27/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: Love Them!
    Review:This company rocks!! I live in Philly and it's hard getting trucks down my street. They came and picked my baby up right at my door. Brian was a sweetheart and Richard took my calls when he was not in the office. I will definitely use these guys agai... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it was a pleasure working with you!! Go Phils! [ view ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:5/25/2014 3:44:00 PM
    Subject: EASY and CHEAP
    Review:I shipped my son's car last week down to Florida. I had 10 quotes but chose this company because they looked a bit more professional and had a nice video. Andrew Auto transport was not the cheapest but they were in the lower end of the quotes. Two da... [ More ]
    Response:Thank you so much for the positive feedback, it was a pleasure working with you!! Terri, e-mail me! [ view ]
    Poster:Terri
    Date:5/23/2014 2:28:00 PM
    Subject: Will Always
    Review:This is by far the best experience I had shipping my vehicle. I am a consultant and ship my car at least once a year if not more. Most times the service I get is terrible. NOT with ANDREW AUTO TRANSPORT! Brian took my call at 10pm last night to confi... [ More ]
    Response:Ms. Schuman, we really appreciate this! we are almost at 100! thank you! [ view ]
    Poster:Virginia Schuman
    Date:5/22/2014 11:04:00 AM
    Subject: M3 from CT to Fl
    Review:First class service from Brian and his company. Was able to advise me on the most cost effective time of year to transport my car from CT to FL and was able to deliver on the promise. First class communication and response to all enquiries. You... [ More ]
    Response:Robert, it was a joy working with you. I wish all of our clients were so easy to work with. [ view ]
    Poster:Robert Wilson
    Date:5/20/2014 9:26:00 PM
    Subject: Last Minute Excellence
    Review:USE ANDREW AUTO. Last minute my old broker disappeared on me! 1 day left to move my car back home for the season and I was up the creek. I googled auto transport and found andrew auto. they did not promise same day service but they set me up that sam... [ More ]
    Response:David, I have a 1966 Austin Healey coming your way:) [ view ]
    Poster:David
    Date:5/13/2014 9:41:00 AM
    Subject: Good Deal
    Review:Crew Cab long bed dually, didn't think it would be this easy, Andrew got it handled for me. There was a great deal of trouble getting ahold of the shipper. Andrew and its affiliates ran the guy down for me and handled the whole thing. The truck sh... [ More ]
    Response:Thad, you had patience with us and we needed it, your review is greatly appreciated sir. [ view ]
    Poster:Thad K
    Date:5/11/2014 11:48:00 AM
    Subject: wow!
    Review:I was in a pinch, and Brian helped me out. He was working after hours with me to get me set up. I told him I needed my car moved quick. I thought the earliest I could get transport would be like a week. Brian got me hooked up the very next day! Crazy... [ More ]
    Response:Ian, thank you so much for your review:) [ view ]
    Poster:Ian B
    Date:5/7/2014 9:22:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Very satisfied. Even with a initial problem with the original driver. They were able to get another driver and get my car delivered on time. [ View ]
    Response:Mr. Chambers, we got it done! Thanks for giving us the opportunity:) [ view ]
    Poster:Nicholas Chambers
    Date:5/3/2014 2:04:00 PM
    Subject: 1970 Chevy Impala
    Review:I needed to have my 1970 Chevy Impala moved from Alabama to Pennsylvania. I had no idea what to expect. I chose Andrew Auto Transport because the price was good, but what really sold me was the excellent service of Lilly, the representative that I sp... [ More ]
    Response:Virginia, Lilly saw this yesterday and was very happy! Thank you for sharing your experience with everyone:) [ view ]
    Poster:virginia
    Date:5/1/2014 2:24:00 PM
    Subject: Brian Makes this simple
    Review:Until I came across this company, I was trapped in a sea of quotes and shady sounding telemarketers. With Brian I spoke to the person responsible to find a way to get my son's vehicle across the country. He treated me like I was his only customer, fo... [ More ]
    Poster:Mark S
    Date:5/1/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Subject: Andrew Auto Transport
    Review:This carrier was spectacular at meeting our needs and working within a very tight timeline. They were in constant communication with me and I will most definitely use them in the future and not even consider calling another carrier. [ View ]
    Poster:Teri
    Date:5/1/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: CA to NY
    Review:I'm a medical student, so I am constantly using auto transport services to get here and there. I've had terrible experience in the past with auto transport services taking over two weeks to ship my car. Taking a shot in the dark I went with Andrew ... [ More ]
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:4/28/2014 8:42:00 AM
    Subject: CA to NY
    Poster:Daniel
    Date:4/28/2014 8:42:00 AM
    Subject: deposit refunded
    Review:noproblems with company after my plans changed due to the pickup time being accelerated through no fault of the transport company. I wound up getting the car and driving it home due to a schedualing change on my end. my deposit was refunded promptly,... [ More ]
    Poster:Joseph Floden
    Date:4/26/2014 12:20:00 PM
    Subject: Totally satisfied.
    Review:We used Andrew to have our car transported from Oregon to Wilmington NC it was either ship it or sell it... as there was no way we were going to drive that distance at our age. price was a big reason why we decided to use this company but not the o... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil Dane
    Date:4/25/2014 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Relieved
    Review:I was a little skeptical to get my car transported at first but after receiving a quote from Andrew auto and talking to Richard all my worries went away. The driver who delivered my car was nice, he made sure that my items were all accounted for and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Alicia
    Date:4/24/2014 2:19:00 PM
    Subject: Sweet Service thanks to sweet Lilly
    Review:My mother needed her car to be shipped back home from Miami to Jersey. Lilly was a delight to work with and she made this usually frustrating process as simple and stress free as possible! I have recommended her to everyone and we will only use her ... [ More ]
    Poster:Dana
    Date:4/23/2014 3:01:00 PM
    Subject: Highly Reccomend!
    Review:I've used this company twice now. Amazing service, around the clock attention and the best part is they tell me who the driver is going to be ahead of time each year. I referred them to 3 different residents at my condo association and all 3 got back... [ More ]
    Poster:Daviid Goodman
    Date:4/23/2014 1:39:00 PM
    Subject: Refunded!!!
    Review:Our experience with Andrew Auto Transport was seamless. We were pleased with the whole experience from pick- up to delivery. The driver was very accommodating even though the transfer in Florida was somewhat unusual. We made arrangements to ship t... [ More ]
    Poster:Jackie
    Date:4/22/2014 4:43:00 PM
    Subject: Hot to cold
    Review:I have recently relocated and had Andrew transport deliver my car and I will say service was prompt. Richard made the entire process easy to understand and made himself available anytime I called. the planning was perfect they picked up my car on tim... [ More ]
    Poster:Nicole
    Date:4/21/2014 12:29:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service!
    Review:The experience I had with Andrew Auto Transport And Brian in particular was unbelievable! Literally from start to finish this company stuck out as a top tier firm. They stayed on top of the situation through and through. The video they have on the fr... [ More ]
    Poster:Marissa
    Date:4/18/2014 12:14:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service!
    Review:Andrew Auto Transport did an outstanding job as my transport broker. This was my first experience with a automobile carrier transport and this was the only company that did not contact me excessively or attempt to high pressure sale the deal. Brian A... [ More ]
    Poster:Sam A.
    Date:4/17/2014 12:45:00 PM
    Subject: Out Standing Service!
    Review:Andrew Transport Is One Of The Safe And Best Company's I Ever Did Business With .. Very Professional, I Move A Lot Of Vehicles Through Them And I Will Not Change Company's These Guys Are Awesome. . THANK YOU So Much And I Look Forward To Doing Busin... [ More ]
    Poster:Manuel Brown
    Date:4/17/2014 10:05:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Find
    Review:I found Richard and his company by a fluke. I was frantically looking for a company that would ship my vehicle without any hidden fee's. Prior to stumbling upon Richard I spent a great deal of time researching other companies. I was quoted a flat f... [ More ]
    Poster:Valerie