Transport Logo
View 171,747 Reviews on 3,860 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,748th Review now!

View Andrew Auto Transport's New Profile

Andrew Auto Transport
Phone Number:888-579-5913
Secondary Phone Number:212-729-0192
Time On Site:2 Years, 8 Months. Since 2/21/2013
Have your own experience with Andrew Auto Transport to share?

• Next Reviews on Andrew Auto Transport
    Subject: Had never done this before . But there was no reason to worry !
    Review:I had never had a car transported before and was worried about it, but Lorraine at Andrew Auto Transport handed thing perfectly. within an hour and a half of booking the transport the order was excepted and the car was picked up that same day. Four d... [ More ]
    Poster:Kevin Radford
    Date:10/5/2015 2:36:00 PM
    Subject: June was amazing
    Review:June made the process really easy and was always available to answer any of my questions. The car was picked up and delivered on time (California to Virginia). Great service!!! [ View ]
    Date:10/3/2015 3:50:00 PM
    Subject: Minivan Transport
    Review:Keith was great to work with and he delivered as promised. It was my first time transporting a vehicle and he was able to explain the entire process to me. I shopped for a transport company online Sept 2015 and Andrew Auto Transport came in as the m... [ More ]
    Poster:Lyle Jones
    Date:10/2/2015 5:57:00 AM
    Subject: June
    Review:Recently I moved from TX to WA. Contacted June , she was extremely helpful and on time support. Whenever I contacted her she always responding on time . Everything goes well and I got my car in good condition. Thank You June for this wonderful servic... [ More ]
    Date:10/2/2015 4:31:00 AM
    Review:First time shipping a vehicle and Mimi walked me through every step of the process. I had many questions and sent about a million emails (Sorry Mimi!), but she was very pleasant in every response. It took about a 3 days to line up a transporter, but ... [ More ]
    Poster:John Doe
    Date:10/1/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Subject: Great, personal service
    Review:I had a very good experience with Andrew's Auto Transport. I originally used a website to locate a carrier. I was immediately flooded with automated emails, phone calls and text messages for their services. This went on for several weeks. I got one e... [ More ]
    Date:9/30/2015 11:57:00 PM
    Subject: Richard was amazing
    Review: Richard did an awesome job. I really didn't have a lot of time to work with, But he was able to have my car picked up in just two days and delivered in 6. the price was exactly what he quoted me and communication was all via email as I requested. I... [ More ]
    Poster:John RodasThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:9/30/2015 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Honest service
    Review:I used Andrew auto transport to ship my car from Connecticut to Georgia. I was happy to have my car picked up on the day it is available and delivered to Georgia in three days as promised. Brian picks up his phone every time I call and addresses all ... [ More ]
    Date:9/30/2015 3:15:00 AM
    Subject: Andrew Auto Transport is the Only Way to Go
    Review:So, this was my first experience transporting a vehicle across the country. I found initial quotes that were over $1000, so I was about to give up. Then, I requested a quote through a website and had 30 emails and 20 calls by the next morning. The q... [ More ]
    Date:9/29/2015 11:00:00 PM
    Subject: Renee
    Review:Renee I needed my SUV transported from NYC to Florida I went with Andrew auto transport the price was great and Renee was very knowledgeable and explained the process in detail. We stayed in constant contact via email and she answered my calls didn'... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Julio, Thank you so much! Renee is great:) I'll pass this along! [ view ]
    Date:9/29/2015 2:12:00 PM
    Subject: June L.
    Review:I was nervous about my move from Pennsylvania to California and I wanted to find a reliable transport company to move my vehicle. I was lucky enough to find Andrew Auto Transport! Shortly after contacting them, I received an email from my broker June... [ More ]
    Response:Ms. Angelez, Thank you for the kind review. We will pass this on to June. Please keep in touch with us and let us know when you plan your return trip:) [ view ]
    Date:9/29/2015 3:43:00 AM
    Subject: Keith-
    Review:I don't normally write reviews but I owe it to Keith for making my transition easy to our winter home. I received several quotes from other companies but I chose Andrew Auto transport. Keith explained the process clearly and the price was perfect. ... [ More ]
    Response:Ms. D, Thank you so much for the amazing review on Keith. We all follow the same protocol and represent our clients like they are family. I'll let Keith know! [ view ]
    Date:9/29/2015 1:14:00 AM
    Subject: quoted me 950 to secure me then raised 150 dollars + fees
    Review:Update - her manager called me to discuss the review - offered me $100 dollars to remove the negative review. I declined. POOR communications - secured me at a lower rate but was not able to find a transport for 2+ w... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Leatherman, June is one of our best reps. I looked at your communication with her and see that she responded promptly to all of your inquiries and that she even reached out to you first with updates. As your broker we have responsibility to bring you all offers on your shipment from drivers who pass our background check. As I advised you on the phone, we did not need to accept this offer and could have tried to hold out for $100 less or maybe more. I see this was a misunderstanding and offer you $100 off your next transport. [ view ]
    Date:9/28/2015 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Perfect performance
    Review:Dorothy, the carrier driver did a great job. She actually transported two of our cars. She picked up our car on Wednesday in Florida and delivered it to my son in Massachusetts on Saturday. She then picked up my son's car in Massachusetts and deliver... [ More ]
    Response:Bruce, As always June is really helping people out here! I'm so happy your driver was awesome too we really try hard to find the right drivers:) Thank you [ view ]
    Poster:Bruce K.
    Date:9/26/2015 8:37:00 PM
    Subject: June L
    Review:June was wonderful, very nice, and professional. The only issue I had with entire arrangement was I was quoted a certain amount based on what others paid under the SAME door to door service contract (RI to WI). In the end I paid approx. $200 more be... [ More ]
    Response:Mark, thank you for your review. Next time you need transport please let us know and we will take $100 off the trip! [ view ]
    Poster:Mark S
    Date:9/26/2015 3:59:00 AM
    Subject: Richard
    Review:I used his services and he came through for me. The auto was delivered on time. I highly recommend the company. One of the things I like is the fact he is reachable and gave me the most cost effective quotes on the transportation. [ View ]
    Response:Ernest, Richard is one of our most senior reps here at AAT. Thank you for the kind review and please keep in touch! [ view ]
    Poster:Ernest Imoisi
    Date:9/25/2015 6:07:00 PM
    Subject: Great service and liability
    Review:I was doing business with Mark at Andrew transport. He was so friendly and new exactly what he was doing. Never lead me wrong. Even found a driver to come a day early and had it delivered from PA to KY in 10 hours no scratches dents nothing. I was ve... [ More ]
    Response:Evan, Mark is such a knowledgable person! I'm glad you appreciate that. Please keep us posted on your next trip, we are always here for you! [ view ]
    Date:9/25/2015 5:45:00 PM
    Subject: Mark
    Review:This is my first time shipping a vehicle and im glad I'm found this company, Mark is just awesome. Great customer service. he found me a carrier and delivery was just on time. Yes I will use this company over and over again... [ View ]
    Response:Lori! Thank you so much! I'll pass this on to Mark, he really is a hard working person! [ view ]
    Date:9/24/2015 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: Brian
    Review:Great company. Had a 75 ford f100 shipped from az to nc. Truck was picked up in less then 24hrs and delivered a day early. There was no b.s. With these guys like some carriers I have dealt with in the past. (D.i.y.) !!! Very happy to do buisness with... [ More ]
    Date:9/23/2015 2:44:00 PM
    Subject: Scott Peters
    Review:Very happy with service. I had some specific requests with regard to time and day and all requests were fulfilled. Good communication Good rate [ View ]
    Date:9/21/2015 3:40:00 PM
    Subject: June
    Review:I recently moved from CA across the country and had a nightmare of an experience with car shipping companies. Fast forward to last month and I found myself needing to help ship my sisters truck back to her hometown because it broke down in PA. The th... [ More ]
    Date:9/20/2015 7:50:00 PM
    Review:Not going to lie - shipping your car is a massive headache. You check out a few websites, and the next day you know you have 50 emails and 20 voicemails all begging for your business. That's why Andrew Auto Transport was so great. In a sea of n... [ More ]
    Poster:Michael B
    Date:9/19/2015 12:55:00 AM
    Subject: June
    Review:June at Andrew Auto Transport was very helpful when I was shipping my car across the country. She was polite, knowledgeable, communicative, and helped me find someone to ship my car in a timely manner. The only thing that kept me from giving full... [ More ]
    Date:9/17/2015 10:41:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you Mimi!!!!
    Review:It was my first time shipping a car and I was super nervous. Thanks to Mimi the whole process was seamless! She gave me a quote and even was able to save me another $25 from it! It became really tight and it looked like we weren't going to ship on ... [ More ]
    Date:9/10/2015 8:57:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks Richard and Andrew
    Review:When I started this process I received quotes from a lot of companies that were higher and some that were lower..but what sold me was Richard's easy to understand explanation of this whole thing, other companies had called and just made me more and m... [ More ]
    Poster:Tiffany J
    Date:9/6/2015 8:07:00 PM
    Subject: Scott was really great
    Review:It was my first time shipping a vehicle and spoke with Scott early on in the process. He was very thorough explaining how it all worked. I really should have just gone with him from the very beginning but I had to see what else was out there. I spoke... [ More ]
    Date:9/4/2015 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: Keith Donath, A++++
    Review:Wonderful service and communication by Keith Donath. I was very pleased with his transport of my daughter's car from NY to CA. The price was extremely reasonable and competitive with other transporters. What pushed me over the edge was the profess... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom P
    Date:9/3/2015 2:05:00 PM
    Subject: Richard Delivered!
    Review: I'm just extremely happy that I received my car as fast as I did, Richard got me a great deal compared to the other quotes I received. He kept me in the loop and made this a very simple and easy experience. I too received calls from some of the com... [ More ]
    Poster:David Roman
    Date:9/1/2015 11:59:00 PM
    Subject: Delivered on time and at the stated price
    Review:Keith at first had trouble finding a carrier that would take our car from Maine to Texas, but it only took 1 day longer than he said. In the mean time others called and said Keith's company had priced too low and the car would sit. It did not and w... [ More ]
    Poster:Craig P.
    Date:9/1/2015 8:54:00 PM
    Subject: Richard
    Review:I have done this once before six years ago, and to say I had a really bad experience is an understatement. But driving such a distance was not an option, so I entered my info to receive quotes since I knew I wouldn't be using the company that failed ... [ More ]
    Poster:Deloris Firm
    Date:9/1/2015 6:30:00 PM
    Subject: Another World
    Review:As a first time "shipper", this was quite an experience.....not knowing first of all that all internet advertisers [that contacted me] are "brokers" not actual company's who own rigs that transport cars. But after being deluged b... [ More ]
    Date:9/1/2015 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Mimi
    Review:I had no idea how the car shipping business worked until I needed to ship a car. It is a little overwhelming at first and you kind of wonder if you'll ever see your car again. Mimi was very helpful, she explained how the business worked and what to e... [ More ]
    Date:9/1/2015 1:09:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you Andrew Auto
    Review:I was nervous about shipping my car on such short notice, but I have nothing but positive things to say about Andrew Auto Transport. Great customer service and communication from start to finish. Moving across country has a ton of stressors, but I'm ... [ More ]
    Date:8/31/2015 3:13:00 AM
    Subject: Mimi at Andrew Auto Transport
    Review:We only had two days to make the arrangement of shipping the car from California to Michigan so that our son can have the car for commuting to college as soon as he arrives at Michigan. Mimi was very helpful to make the arrangement, Longmile Auto Ha... [ More ]
    Date:8/30/2015 6:29:00 AM
    Subject: Highly Recommened
    Review:I usually don't take the time to post reviews, but since Mark took his time going over and beyond for me, I made time=). This was my first time needing to ship a car and I was lost with a million and one questions! By far Mark was the nicest person I... [ More ]
    Date:8/30/2015 4:28:00 AM
    Subject: Never again
    Review:So, I was trying to get my 1972 cutlass supreme moved from Milwaukee, WI to Carbondale,IL. This company promise me they could have it to me the date I was promise. And called me and dang near rushed me to give them the deposit, but once I did do the ... [ More ]
    Response:D'eddric, We will not be held hostage by a negative review. You double booked the job with multiple brokers and wasted our time. We sent a driver to pick up the car and it had already been picked up by another company. We had to pay that driver for his time. We caught you in the act yet you still feel you deserve a refund. We have about 177 other amazing reviews we certainly are proud of, we hope anyone reading this will disregard this review. [ view ]
    Poster:D'Eddric Williams
    Date:8/29/2015 8:22:00 PM
    Subject: Slow Start Fast Finish
    Review:Never having experience with cross country shipping, I was in the dark at the beginning of the process....but Keith of Andrew Company was helpful in answering my questions and provided guidance through the process. Was a bit concerned about the timi... [ More ]
    Date:8/28/2015 5:38:00 PM
    Subject: So happy with Andrew Auto Transport!
    Review:I couldn't be happier with Andrew Auto Transport! Keith was beyond helpful and when the dealer in Florida had a few slip ups Keith was right there ready to help and get things back in order so I could get my car shipped up to Rhode Island as fast as... [ More ]
    Date:8/28/2015 4:07:00 PM
    Subject: June L
    Review:June was great, answered all our questions . would definitely use them again and refer them to any one for excellent service, Vic the driver picking up car was very nice and informative about how long it would take. [ View ]
    Poster:Levey Clan
    Date:8/28/2015 4:15:00 AM
    Subject: Scott Peters
    Review:Scott was very thorough in explaining how everything would happen. He gave me a great price and was able to get a trucking company that picked up our car on the day we needed without any problems. The transport company was great and delivered the v... [ More ]
    Poster:Robert Davis
    Date:8/26/2015 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Scott
    Review:First I want to say that Scott is the only broker I will ever use period. I recommend him to my customers, friends and family. I've used many other brokers in the past. Some more then once but sooner or later they run into some kind of problem and th... [ More ]
    Poster:A. Gomez
    Date:8/19/2015 10:13:00 PM
    Review:Mimi was great. The driver was great. Great communication. Communicated with the driver several times. Even changed drop off location due to early delivery. No problems at all. Arrived within minutes of his estimated arrival time. Fast deliver... [ More ]
    Poster:T. Couch
    Date:8/19/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent communication throughout
    Review:It all started and ended with Mimi communicating with me throughout the whole process from pick-up to delivery. She was quick to answer all questions and followed through with me until after the car has been delivered to California to Connecticut. Th... [ More ]
    Date:8/16/2015 8:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:First time working with Andrew Auto transport and loved it. He was honest, up to the point, knowledgeable and delivered as promised. The driver was also very well responsive and kept me updated while in transit. Will recommend Andrew Auto Transpo... [ More ]
    Date:8/13/2015 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: TRANSPORT
    Review:I put this transport on USHIP (I have used USHIP before with great success) but did not get the price I wanted. I got a quote from ANDREW AUTO TRANSPORT that I was very happy with. I was a little worried that I might "get what I paid for" ... [ More ]
    Date:7/31/2015 3:38:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:After a few misunderstandings we got it all straight .Brian was able to get my car to Oklahoma in the time frame he said.After being contacted by as many as 10 shipping companies I knew the quote he gave me would not work.The cost ended up being $600... [ More ]
    Date:7/26/2015 3:10:00 AM
    Subject: Good services
    Review:This is my first time shipping the car. I had lots of concerns and did not know how to start it. Thanks Brian Andrew for letting me know about what I am curious. The time picking up was on time and the delivery time was also on time as shown in the c... [ More ]
    Poster:ArmiThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/23/2015 6:10:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome company. Will use again.
    Review:When I began searching for a company to arrange for my vehicle to be shipped from DC to Cali, I had my phone number/email get entered into some database. I was immediately contacted by about 10 different brokers within the next few hours and days. I... [ More ]
    Poster:Adam Bicknell
    Date:7/23/2015 5:42:00 AM
    Subject: Finally, an honest broker
    Review:I was fortunate to find Lilly Osorio at Andrew Auto Transport after a nightmare situation with another broker. My first carrier had my money and commitment to ship my truck for well over two weeks. I called every day and was made to feel like a... [ More ]
    Poster:Matt G
    Date:7/17/2015 3:35:00 PM
    Subject: Strong Positive Recommendation
    Review:Mimi was terrific. She was patient educating me as to how the process worked, answered my questions and promptly returned my calls/emails. the transport provider she selected as a "10". 5 star recommendation. Steve K [ View ]
    Poster:Steve K
    Date:7/15/2015 10:31:00 PM

Next Reviews on Andrew Auto Transport

Andrew Auto Transport Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.