View 169,065 Reviews on 3,813 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 169,066th Review now!

View AmeriFreight Car Shipping's New Profile

417 Dividend Drive
Phone Number:770 486 1010 DISC RATES
Website:http://www.amerifreight.net/
Time On Site:7 Years, 11 Months. Since 9/20/2007

The professionals in car shipping. Best discounted rates, superior service, comprehensive protection. the 3 essentials for car shipping. Highly Rated and accredited with the BBB. We are serious about customer feedback. Read our reviews. You will find they are noticeably different. We know that most customers only leave reviews when they have bad experiences. However we need to know if we did well too. By receiving compensation customers are prompted to make an effort to leave a review GOOD or BAD. It compensated then for their time and effort. The reviews we receive helps us to continuously improve on our services.

AmeriFreight Car Shipping reports that they have an average of 11000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 1472 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 13.38% of AmeriFreight Car Shipping customers have posted a review.

This means that 86.62% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Subject: Good service
    Review:Josh was very good in handling my shipping. I needed to have my car go out by a certain date, and Josh came through. He walked me through all the steps and followed up on what he said he was going to do. Even when the initial quote changed because... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Brian CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 1:47:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience again!
    Review:This was the second time I have used Amerifreight to ship a car. They are an outstanding company and the customer service is impeccable. Ali Miller was in contact with me throughout the whole process to ensure that the process went smoothly from sche... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:AndrewThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 4:21:00 AM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:We searched multiple carriers prior to contacting AmeriFreight. Many of the companies we contacted were slow to respond and weren't as dedicated to helping us as AmeriFreight was. Ali Miller was our primary contact person and was a pleasure to work... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:MikeThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/28/2015 3:29:00 AM
    Subject: FL-NV
    Review:No issues, which is the way you want this process to be. If you haven't shipped a car before you have to understand the bid a broker gives you is just a made up estimate. They are negotiating on the other side with actual carriers. The same goes with... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:JeffThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 10:26:00 PM
    Subject: Ali was excellent, Vick not so much.
    Review:My first attempt to contact Ali she was unavailable, which was fine. I called back and was told she was unavailable again, so I hoped someone else would be able to help, and they were. The representative Sam was very helpful in Ali's place. Sam infor... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:JACK THOMASThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 9:35:00 PM
    Subject: The Only Car Transport Company To Use!
    Review:AmeriFreight Car Shipping is the only auto transport company to use! I have used other auto transport companies in the past and each time it turned out to be a nightmare. From the first phone call with AmeriFreight, Ali made the process easy and pa... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:SandyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 9:16:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service provided by Josh and Amerifreight
    Review:The service provided by Josh and AmeriFreight was excellent. Josh was very patient in explaining my options and was able to find me a carrier to California within one week of contacting him. The car arrived in California exactly one week later. With ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:TomThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 8:10:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight was an excellent broker for this move
    Review:AmeriFreight quickly obtained a shipper for my vehicle to be moved from a dealership in Connecticut to Texas. Ali's communication was quick, often, and detailed; I would definitely contact her and use her as a broker agent again. I was given several ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Erik SmithThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 3:33:00 PM
    Subject: Ali was Great
    Review:Ali was extremely helpful. She called me to follow up and if I left a message I always got a callback. I really felt like she was with me every step of the way! [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Monique LigginsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Made it Easy, Super effecient, Would recommend
    Review:I called to get an estimate for my 2009 Toyota Rav 4 and they were crystal clear on cost. I asked for express pick up options and it was worth it. The carrier was friendly, called me 1 hour before they came. Pick up took about 15 minutes. I called fo... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Danny CThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 2:43:00 PM
    Subject: CA to TX car shipping
    Review:Order #1501516288-NS Decided to shop the car since there were 3 cars and 2 drivers. We went online and had qoutes sent to us. Due tobthe large number of woutes received we looked at the reviews of the various shippers. Having worked for 18 years i... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:DaronThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/27/2015 1:42:00 AM
    Subject: Second successful time shipping with Amerifreight
    Review:We have now shipped two cars across the country in the last four years with Amerifreight and continue to be satisfied customers. The coordinator was great both times and the truckers on both shipments were outstanding. [ View ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:8/27/2015 1:40:00 AM
    Subject: Fair price, fast service, would use again
    Review:I put out a couple feelers for quotes to ship my new car from Oklahoma to Texas, and Graham from Amerifreight was one of the dozens of responses I received. Amerifreight's initial quote was one of the highest I received, but Graham worked with me and... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:AxtonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 11:20:00 PM
    Subject: AmeriFreight car transportation review
    Review:My overall experience was very good, though I was initially unaware that the estimated quote was indeed only an "estimate" and that the actual price will be determined by what the transporter offers and how it gets negotiated. I was drawn b... [ More ]
    Poster:EunjooThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 11:00:00 PM
    Review:Josh responded the day I called with information about how Amerifreight does business, specifically in terms of shipping a car from Virginia to Utah. He was upfront about pricing indicating it was a bidding process where Amerifreight acts as a bro... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:f5hillsThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: The last thing we expected was...
    Review:...to be totally satisfied with the end result of getting a car from Michigan to our daughter in Colorado without worry or hesitation. Josh Contreras at AmeriFreight was the agent that handled our request for shipment. His confidence in that we wou... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:George AdamsonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 9:04:00 PM
    Subject: Solid!
    Review:There were some minor scratches and dirt on the top of my hood, roof, and trunk like something was dragged along the top of the car. Since my car is a very heavy long 1967 Lincoln Continenetal they put my car on the bottom which I completely underst... [ More ]
    Poster:FredThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Solid!
    Date:8/26/2015 8:16:00 PM
    Subject: Pick Up And Delivery On Time And Great Customer Service
    Review:The pickup and delivery of my Jeep Wrangler was the second vehicle that AmeriFreight has moved across country for me. I knew that my time frame was going to be tight, but the customer service reps were able to get me into the schedule and the process... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Chris ShanksThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 3:55:00 PM
    Subject: Jaguar XJS Transport
    Review:The previous transport of my Jaguar XJS last spring was a somewhat challenging situation due to the location and route of origin and the availability of transport companies in the area. Graham from AmeriFreight who was the agent in charge of my ship... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Roberto Q.This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 3:25:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satisfied
    Review:After reading a lot of horror stories around the internet, I was relieved to find a company with good reviews on multiple sites. Pickup and delivery was easy and drivers were friendly and accommodating. I'd recommend these guys again. Got my car seve... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Scott FlorentinoThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix
    Review:We shipped my wife's Pontiac Grand Prix from TN to CA. The representative from Amerifreight (Graham) was friendly and helpful. I appreciated how he walked us through the process and kept us as informed as he could about Amerfreight's portion of the d... [ More ]
    Response:Duplicate [ view ]
    Poster:CodyThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 4:35:00 AM
    Subject: Great service from start to finish
    Review:AmeriFreight's Ali Miller provided excellent pre-order information and guidance, order processing, and follow-through before, during, and after the transport of the vehicle. The OTR contractor arrived a day early to facilitate travel plans and deliv... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:DarrenThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/26/2015 3:37:00 AM
    Subject: Car
    Review:Ali was great. She was very knowledgeable on the system and kept in contact during the entire process. This was true even when my circumstances changed and became more complicated. [ View ]
    Date:8/26/2015 2:18:00 AM
    Subject: Fast Long-Distance Car Delivery
    Review:I really appreciated the professionalism of working with Josh from AmeriFreight. He was always available to answer any of my questions. Would definitely recommend working with him. The carrier picked up my car early and delivered it early. That mi... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:JenniferThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2015 10:19:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Car Transporting Company
    Review:Amerifreight helped us move our car from Missouri to California on a timely manner. We are very pleased with their service. They helped us find Triple T Trucking to transport our car, and they provide great service too! Moving can be hard, especially... [ More ]
    Poster:Vincent Su
    Date:8/25/2015 6:58:00 PM
    Subject: Great auto shipping!
    Review:Amerifreight agent, Lecia Philips, was great at making sure we understood the process and the costs. While the final costs was a little higher than the original estimate of $550, it was a fast delivery and the driver was very nice. We were able to ... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Paul KasparekThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2015 5:19:00 PM
    Subject: Good Customer Service
    Review:The customer service from AmeriFreight is great, but the company that is actually shipping my car is bad. They hardly ever pick up the phone, car was not delivered on the date we discussed, did not provide any update even when they are going to deliv... [ More ]
    Poster:AlbertThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2015 4:45:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome company!!
    Review:The service and the price have exceeded my expectations! The customer service was on point, with frequent follow-ups and great service!! I wanted my vehicle to be delivered as quickly as possible, and to my surprise it was delivered a day early, in t... [ More ]
    Poster:Stephan
    Date:8/25/2015 2:55:00 PM
    Subject: MD - CA with AmeriFreight/ Graham
    Review:I was able to get a hold of Graham easily by calling, but not by email. This was a little inconvenient at the time because I was out of the country and unable to make phone calls for a few days. When I did speak to him, he helpfully explained all the... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4122 [ view ]
    Poster:Amelia MouraThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/25/2015 6:46:00 AM
    Subject: Easy and Reliable
    Review:This was my 2nd time using Amerifreight as I used them to get my car to Fla. also. I was put in touch with Ali Miller who guided me throughout the process and stayed on top of things in order for all to go smoothly. I got a bit worried about a car... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:jacque petersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 11:04:00 PM
    Subject: Decent, very little actual involvement in shipping itself
    Review:No problems with amerifreight. Lecia set up the transport and informed me of the price. It was more expensive than I wanted but on par with what I was afraid of. After the agreed upon price though amerifreight is hands off. I was talking directly to ... [ More ]
    Poster:RyanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 9:13:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service..will use again
    Review:I used the service to ship a Honda Sedan from New York state to South Carolina and worked with Ali for this. Ali is extremely help and patient in explaining the options and pros and cons. Due to a travel delay, we could not receive the car on the sch... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:HareeshThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 7:57:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle transport from VA to GA
    Review:The customer services at AmeriFreight was good and the time to assign a transporter/driver was reasonable . The vehicle was delivered within a reasonable time frame and was delivered without damage to the exterior or interior of the car. [ View ]
    Poster:Jesse CumberlandeerThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 6:53:00 PM
    Review:First time shipping a car. Leica explained the process, provided an estimate (which turned out very close), and made all of the arrangements. Overall it was a very efficient, professional process and I have no complaints. [ View ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:D. MeyersThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 6:03:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service, would DEFINITELY USE AGAIN
    Review:I contacted AmeriFreight to transport my car and Ali was most helpful in answering my questions and ensuring everything went smoothly. I highly recommend this company for their professionalism and realistic quotes. My final cost was slightly higher t... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:DanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/24/2015 4:26:00 PM
    Subject: Car transport from WI to CA
    Review:I engaged with AmeriFreight to ship my 2009 Honda Civic from Mequon, WI to Menlo Park, CA. The agent assigned to work with me was Josh Contreras. He made the whole experience very smooth and painless. He explained to me in detail how the process work... [ More ]
    Poster:Raja RamnarayanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/23/2015 6:56:00 PM
    Subject: Great company
    Review:It was difficult to find a reputable company, but once I found Amerifreight, everything went smoothly. They handled everything from the time my car was picked up, until I had it back in my possession. 10/10 would absolutely use them again. [ View ]
    Response: For Discount Rates Call Ali 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:8/23/2015 6:09:00 PM
    Subject: About what you expect, maybe slightly disappointing
    Review:Pros: The service was very timely. AmeriFreight was very responsive and the entire transport across the country took less than 5 days. Cons: The pricing strategy is outright dishonest. They quoted me an extremely low figure to hook me in, and only... [ More ]
    Poster:Ricky
    Date:8/23/2015 3:11:00 PM
    Subject: Lead Time
    Review:I was called around mid day, stating vehicle would be picked up by 2pm. I asked for the drivers name and number. When I called the driver, the driver advised he would not be able to pick up until 7pm. The vehicle arrived in 4 days. One day late... [ More ]
    Poster:MarcThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2015 8:42:00 PM
    Subject: Transportation of a Vehicle
    Review:I was trying to get my car to my new job site but did not want to spend a lot of money because of my tight budget. Amerifreight (my sales associate) found me the best deal and she took care of everything for me. She was great and the service was exc... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:Manita MaharjanThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/22/2015 5:55:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service
    Review:Overall the experience was great. There were only a couple issues. The first was the price. When they quoted an initial price, I assumed that would be final. I found out later that I would need to pay more if I wanted the delivery to happen sooner th... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan Doherty
    Date:8/22/2015 1:14:00 AM
    Subject: Gets the job done
    Review:I have used Ameri Freight before and was very impressed with getting the job done. Waiting for your car to be delivered can be a very stressful time but I never felt that way. I was contacted on a continuous basis to let me know they were working o... [ More ]
    Poster:julie Bastone
    Date:8/21/2015 10:48:00 PM
    Subject: Returning Customer
    Review:This is our second time with AmeriFreight and it was great. Our car was picked up the next day after we placed the order. The car was even delivered earlier than expected and the driver waited until we got to destination and cleaned the car from al... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Ali Miller 678-608-0570 [ view ]
    Poster:arturThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2015 6:54:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience!
    Review:I was relocating for a job and was in a bit of a time crunch to move and start my new job. Lecia was very accommodating to my situation. She was able to get my car dispatched for pick up in about a day. Her communication was excellent, always resp... [ More ]
    Poster:Anne
    Date:8/21/2015 6:12:00 PM
    Subject: Trustworthy Truck Transport
    Review:Josh was who I should have contacted first. I worked with three other unprofessional people before I found Josh. I instantly knew this was who I needed to deal with to get my Toyota Tundra shipped across country. He was direct, honest and info... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Jason HendersonThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2015 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Professionalism at its Best
    Review:We called several companies to get quotes for a car transport from Ohio to Florida and also went online to read reviews and AmeriFrieght came highly recommended by several people. Josh was well-informed and gave me piece of mind to how things wer... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557 [ view ]
    Poster:Marica SanchezThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/21/2015 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Quick service
    Review:My experience with AmeriFreight was very good. They are a broker, and your car will be shipped through a carrier. The quote from AmeriFreight is just a quote, the actual cost from the carrier came in a little higher (I have a feeling this happens m... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Owen
    Date:8/21/2015 4:58:00 AM
    Subject: Transporting car from WI to CA
    Review:I shipped my Honda CrV with Amerifreight, and was satisfied with the overall process. The vehicle pickup and delivery was done in timely manner. It costed me about $1500 to transport the vehicle, which included insurance. The vehicle was not damaged ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aditya Gupta
    Date:8/21/2015 4:04:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Service from Amerifreight
    Review:Amerifreight (Lecia) was professional, straight forward, and honest in all interactions. I was moving my car because it was in an accident out of state and I wanted it in my home state for repair. My insurance company was not willing to pay to tow... [ More ]
    Response:For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 [ view ]
    Poster:S JonesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:8/20/2015 7:30:00 PM

AmeriFreight Car Shipping Home | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71