View 149,375 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 149,376th Review now!

View American Car Transporters Inc.'s New Profile

American Car Transporters Inc.
1095 Broken Sound Pkwy
Boca Raton, FL 33478
Phone Number:877-238-4718
Secondary Phone Number:754-229-2327
Website:http://www.americancartransporters.com
Time On Site:4 Years, 0 Months. Since 10/15/2010

Family owned and operated, American Car Transporters has raised the bar in the transportation industry. We offer competitive prices and a high quality of customer service, providing you with a reliable and insured transportation. It is our boutique style setup that enables us to meet the specific needs of each transport. As you can see below we are proudly a 5/5 Star company. We look forward to transporting your vehicle!
Have your own experience with American Car Transporters Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on American Car Transporters Inc.
    Subject: California or Bust
    Review:Here we go again, that call where they say it’s all set except.. the price went up, the driver added $75. Was I pissed? No. Why not? Well, after researching 8 carriers, even with the added family back to school money for the drivers family, Ame... [ More ]
    Response:James, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JON POLETICK please contact him at 877-238-4718 ext 1006 or email him directly at JONATHAN.POLETICK@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:James
    Date:9/30/2014 12:53:00 AM
    Subject: motorcycle transport
    Review:transported a motorcycle from tennessee to florida without any issues. driver was prompt and communication was excellent. will use again [ View ]
    Response:Luigi, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 877-238-4718 ext 1002 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Luigi Treglia
    Date:9/29/2014 7:05:00 AM
    Subject: Thank you
    Review:Our overall experience with this car transportation company was excellent. Jason did a great job organizing all. The best thing is that every time I placed a call to the company, someone either answered the phone right away or I received a call back... [ More ]
    Response:I appreciate your rating and it was a pleasure working with you as well. If you need me in the future or anyone you recommend I will take care of them with the same candor. Any potential customers looking to ship a car may call me directly at 754-229-3397 Jason D. [ view ]
    Poster:June
    Date:8/11/2014 10:59:00 PM
    Subject: Service
    Review:Service and reliability of information was excellent. Alvin was always answering my inquiries and provided me with honest and reliable answers. The driver also kept me informed of the status of delivery and per my son (the recipient) things were qu... [ More ]
    Response:Perla, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with ALVIN TOMATTIS please contact him at 754-816-1345 or email him directly at ALVIN.TOMATTIS@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:PERLA LAGMAN
    Date:7/31/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: Auto delivery
    Review:Mitch at American Car Transporters was great. He placed me with Top One LLC out of Aurora, CO and they were excellent as well. I knew about pick up and delivery both from Mitch and Alex who either called or emailed. Car arrived with a little road di... [ More ]
    Response:John, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:7/26/2014 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: Customer Service Excellent
    Review:American car transporters were honest with my husband and I from the beginning. They never pressured us to go with there company and did not request any upfront fees, untl they were sure. Our car was picked up earlier then expected, which was great.... [ More ]
    Response:Mr and Mrs Young, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MTICH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:K. Young
    Date:7/17/2014 7:52:00 PM
    Subject: *** American Car Transporters ***
    Review:I would not hesitate to call on American Car Transporters when/if the need arises for another move. Customer Service was outstanding, communication was superb, end result was as advertised. Service cost was fair market value, and follow-up was except... [ More ]
    Response:Steve, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Steve Weiss
    Date:7/11/2014 1:35:00 PM
    Subject: time
    Review:after 3000 miles he was twelve minutes late not bad! I would go with American Car Transporters again [ View ]
    Response:Brett, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Clay Johnson
    Date:7/7/2014 7:41:00 PM
    Subject: A dream to work with
    Review:Due to a previous botched transport, I had to find a transporter in a hurry. Jason called me within minutes of submitting my online request. He was straight forward with me, and I was blunt with him. I needed him to have the car picked up within a... [ More ]
    Response:Bill, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Bill Gross
    Date:7/3/2014 8:52:00 PM
    Subject: EXCELLENT SERVICE
    Review:I was in a jam getting a truck hauled from Louisiana to Iowa, I emailed American Car Transporters on a Thursday morning for a quote, I had a quote back very quick from Jason, he said he had a driver that was going to Baton Rouge and could pick my tru... [ More ]
    Response:Jodi, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:jODI
    Date:7/3/2014 9:11:00 AM
    Subject: Best agent
    Review:My agent , Mitch Chenchin, provided excellent customer service, he always replied promptly and made sure that everything was smooth. He's very much appreciated. [ View ]
    Response:Jennifer, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Jennifer sweeney
    Date:7/3/2014 12:06:00 AM
    Subject: Indeed very professional
    Review:I never expected to to have this go so smooth, based on their company's reviews and their A rating on the Better Business Bureau I decided to give them a shot. Jason was very knowledgeable and was extremely patient he answered all my questions and ma... [ More ]
    Response:Ron, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Ron
    Date:7/1/2014 4:15:00 PM
    Subject: Volkswagon CC
    Review:The delivery was executed from the beginning to the end. The driver kept me informed on his arrival time. The experience was professional. [ View ]
    Response:Tamara, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Tamara
    Date:5/20/2014 9:19:00 PM
    Subject: Cobalt from Ca to Ia
    Review:Dominic did an excellent job finding a driver to deliver my vehicle. The driver was very courteous and punctual. I was very impressed and would gladly use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Douglas, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Douglas W
    Date:5/14/2014 3:15:00 PM
    Subject: Vehicle Transport
    Review:I contacted American Transporters and spoke with Jason Dominick. He provided me with quote and time to pick the vehicle up. The driver contacted me and told me what time he would be there to pick the vehicle up. The driver kept in contact with me, ... [ More ]
    Response:Ted, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Rich Hutchison
    Date:5/12/2014 7:45:00 PM
    Subject: Non-running car
    Review:I was in a situation where I had to move a car the next day from storage and transport it across three states. ACT responded quickly, setup a driver, emailed me the contact information, and the driver was there the next morning. Very affordable an... [ More ]
    Response:Ted, it was great working with you as well. Having the correct equipment to transport inoperable vehicles makes the job easier. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Ted
    Date:4/26/2014 7:29:00 AM
    Review:Jason did an outstanding job as my transport broker. This was my first experience with auto transport and this was the only company that did not contact me excessively or attempt to high pressure me, the price was reasonable and the service from the ... [ More ]
    Response:Max, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Max
    Date:4/17/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Helpful & Reliable
    Review:Recently my husband purchased an 1967 Ford F-100 out of California through and EBay Auction. Once he 'won' the truck; he asked me to arrange shipping to bring it to our home in Upstate New York. I was slightly overwhelmed with this task until I was... [ More ]
    Response:Elizabeth, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:3/29/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: CORVETTE TRANSPORT
    Review:The driver was very courteous and professional. The car arrived on time and in perfect condition. I was especially pleased that the driver kept me informed during the entire 3 day trip. I was on location when the car was delivered and able to see ... [ More ]
    Response:Tom, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Tom F.
    Date:3/26/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience!
    Review:My vehicle was picked 2 days after setting up shipment and delivered 1 day later from PA to NY. Seamless transportation and everything as expected! [ View ]
    Response:Rexy, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Rexy
    Date:3/26/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Review:I recently had to help my parents ship their car down from NY. I went online to get some quotes. Mitch's price was not the cheapest but was fair and in the middle of what I had gotten. When i spoke to him he was able to answer all my questions and ... [ More ]
    Response:Rick, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Rick V
    Date:3/24/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car Carrier
    Review:I heard a lot of nightmare stories regarding car carrier services but due to circumstances, I had to contract one. Of all the companies I contacted, Jason was the fastest most efficient to respond. In addition, American Car Transporters were the le... [ More ]
    Response:Lisa, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:3/6/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: On point, On time
    Review:I first give the job to another company and they promised to pick up my car by a certain day and time but they failed me and the Auction started charging me storage fee so I scramble to plan B when I found this company online so i gave them a call an... [ More ]
    Response:Larry , it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:LarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:I really appreciated, and was satisfied, with both the service, and the price I was charged by American Car Transporters, Inc. They picked my car up in a timely manner, Randy, the driver was great, as well as Dominick, and Angie, who gave me excellen... [ More ]
    Response:Seth, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Seth
    Date:3/4/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport from Midland TX to Houston TX
    Review:Good Experience. Got me out of a bind. Would use again if need arises. Price was reasonable, contact person very accomodating and easy to reach by telephone, including weekends. [ View ]
    Response:Larry, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your positive review and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Larry K. Mason
    Date:2/21/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS INC... EXCELLENT JOB!
    Review:To all folks looking to transport their vehicles via American Car Transporters Inc, my review follows. Bottom line up front, without hesitation, they will be my first choice when I need to ship another vehicle. I'm an officer in the US Navy and u... [ More ]
    Response:Tim, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:2/10/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!
    Review:I have moved a car before in the past and American Car Transporters made this move a lot easier. Brett was so helpful during this process. He was available any time I called, as I wanted to make sure this transport was a better experience than my las... [ More ]
    Response:Ms Lundy, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:C. Lundy
    Date:2/7/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: I really was pleased with this company
    Review:The weather was terrible on Saturday when my car was going to be picked up. The drivers persevered and still picked it up. The car was scheduled to be delivered in California a week later however the drivers made it across the US in three days! While... [ More ]
    Response:Gillian, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We only use carriers that are reliable, however weather is not something we can account for. l do thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Gillian Grant
    Date:1/29/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks !
    Review:Thanks to American Car Transports for delivering my car safely. Special Thanks to Mitch for his responsibility. [ View ]
    Response:Arvind, it was great working with you as well. We want to treat your move as if it was our move. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Arvind
    Date:1/27/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Review:I recently was relocated for work, and I only had one week to move. I contacted Mitch at American Car Transporters. He asked me several questions to better understand my situation and what I needed. The very next day he had called me back to let ... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/21/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Volvo transport
    Review:I recently had to ship my car from Los Angeles to Chicago. I went online to get some information and free quotes. I got a lot of calls and quotes and did some research on the companies online. American Car Transporters had great reviews and when I... [ More ]
    Response:KW, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and upfront pricing. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:KW
    Date:1/21/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for the terrific service
    Review:Mitch begun looking for a carrier for me even before I had signed a contract with the company, the price he quoted was the price that I paid no underhanded dealings. In collaboration with Press Yelder Trucking, this pickup and delivery went smoothl... [ More ]
    Response:Lecia, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and upfront pricing. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Lecia
    Date:1/17/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Review:American Car Transporters has made this process very easy for me .Jason was very helpful in giving me the full details from the beginning, No surprises ,no upfront fees and very good customer service, he always responded to my questions upront with n... [ More ]
    Response:Sandra, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:1/6/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: My First Transport Experience
    Review:My experience with American Car Transporters in conjunction with White Rose Transporting was professional, friendly, and excellent. My car was picked up in PA and delivered to me in NC the same day, in clean and excellent condition. Everyone I dealt ... [ More ]
    Response:John, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/4/2014 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: American Car Transporters
    Review:Very good service. The car was picked up on time and delivered when they said it would be. Carrier called b-4 delivery. Very polite...I would recommend to a friend and use again! [ View ]
    Response:Ron, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Ron LeVee
    Date:12/12/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: A rated
    Review:From beginning to the end this has been the best experience I have had in 6 years . Jason and his team has shown why they are rated A with the BBB and 5 stars on Transport Reviews, will definitely use them again .In the past other companies have lie... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian W
    Date:11/30/2013 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: IL to FL Car Transport
    Review:I needed to find a new company to transport my Audi. I went online and received 30 emails. I spoke with Mitch and he made me feel comfortable. He took the time to explain the process. The same day he had an option to get my car picked up. The ... [ More ]
    Response:Brad, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Brad F
    Date:11/14/2013 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: First time shipper
    Review:I had over 40 different brokers send me emails, I narrowed it down to 3 , mostly by reviews . I realized that the price many brokers give you are just an estimate and try to get your attention with a cheap price then raise it after . These guys seeme... [ More ]
    Response:Sean, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JSON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:11/13/2013 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: First time using a car transport service
    Review:This is the 1st time I used a transport company for my car. The company did an excellent job, they were trutful, honest, trustworthy. I wuld use this company again if I ned to transport a car. The drivers Richard/ Pam did a grat job. They called m... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-2 397or email him directly at JASON@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:11/12/2013 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great at Everything
    Review:I called and spoke yo Brett. I was in a time crunch. He said give him 15 minutes. I did and he called back with a driver that would do it. The price was great since it was picked up in about 15 hrs and delivered the next day. Brett took care of me. ... [ More ]
    Response:reY, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Rey
    Date:11/11/2013 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience!
    Review:I needed to ship my son’s truck to him in Florida. I sent in a request for a quote and was contacted by Brett Chincin. I was surprised at how fast they could dispatch a truck and pick up vehicle. They also had to work with my neighbor since it ... [ More ]
    Response:Dennis, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:11/11/2013 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: Florida to Cali
    Review:Jason was great! Compared to all the other places I called he answered all my questions without the constant mention of how much it would cost me to get it there on time and picked up when i wanted it to be. The truck driver called to say he would b... [ More ]
    Response:Jordan, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:Jordan
    Date:11/1/2013 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car Move Transport
    Review:Jason was extremely helpful with my re-location from VA to FL. I felt very comfortable with the whole transaction. He also even scrambled to get the transport done early which helped me tremendously without 'breaking the bank.' I would recommend them... [ More ]
    Response:Dave, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/1/2013 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Satisfied with American Car Transporters
    Review:My experience with this company was excellent. I would highly recommend them. ACT kept me informed and performed the job on time and on budget. Brandon Biggs was my contact and I would recommend them and use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Ken, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRANDON BRIGGS please contact him at 754-300-4106 or email him directly at BRANDON@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Ken B
    Date:10/24/2013 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Broker A+ Customer Service
    Review:The broker Jason Dominick was extremely professional and kept me update throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend using this broker, he went above and beyond to ensure the quality of service that we all want ESPECIALLY when it comes to ... [ More ]
    Response:Eric, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/24/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: fast shipping
    Review:Car shipping with American Car Transporters was really fast and professional. The car arrived much earlier than I expected. My contact person was really nice and patient for questions and services. I would definitely recommend this company to my frie... [ More ]
    Response:Momo, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:momo
    Date:10/23/2013 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I used American Car Transporters to ship my car up to New York from Florida. I spoke with Brett and he was very easy to work with. Multiple companies reached out to me but did not have the patience to even answer my questions and concerns. He explain... [ More ]
    Response:Vivi, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Vivi
    Date:10/23/2013 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty Won Me
    Review:I've transported my 1964 Ford Galaxy back and forth from New York to Florida for over 40 years, and I've never received the type of forthcoming and honesty that I received from Brett and Mitchell. This car was my late husband's, and it is very import... [ More ]
    Response:Estelle, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Estelle Schwartz
    Date:10/16/2013 11:23:00 AM
    Review:I dealt with Mitch concerning transporting my car. He was a pleasure to deal with - explaining the various options regarding the transport (timing,costs, etc.). The price was right; the transporter arrived on time at the agreed upon spot (he also w... [ More ]
    Response:Claudia, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:claudia
    Date:10/15/2013 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: excellent experience
    Review:I used Brett and American Car Transporters to ship my car from Florida to New York. This was my first time moving a vehicle and they made the experience a pleasant one. They were extremely professional and explained the entire process to me. Brett wa... [ More ]
    Response:Clearance, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Clarence
    Date:10/10/2013 4:47:00 PM

Next Reviews on American Car Transporters Inc.

American Car Transporters Inc. Home | 2 | 3