Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,325 Reviews on 3,362 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 785 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
American Car Transporters Inc.
Location:Coral Springs, FL 33067
Phone Number:877-238-4718
Secondary Phone Number:754-229-2327
Website:http://www.americancartransporters.com
Time On Site:3 Year(s), 6 Month(s). Since 10/15/2010

Family owned and operated, American Car Transporters has raised the bar in the transportation industry. We offer competitive prices and a high quality of customer service, providing you with a reliable and insured transportation. It is our boutique style setup that enables us to meet the specific needs of each transport. As you can see below we are proudly a 5/5 Star company. We look forward to transporting your vehicle!
Have your own experience with American Car Transporters Inc. to share?

• Next Reviews on American Car Transporters Inc.
    Review:Jason did an outstanding job as my transport broker. This was my first experience with auto transport and this was the only company that did not contact me excessively or attempt to high pressure me, the price was reasonable and the service from the ... [ More ]
    Poster:Max
    Date:4/17/2014 7:44:00 PM
    Subject: Extremely Helpful & Reliable
    Review:Recently my husband purchased an 1967 Ford F-100 out of California through and EBay Auction. Once he 'won' the truck; he asked me to arrange shipping to bring it to our home in Upstate New York. I was slightly overwhelmed with this task until I was... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth
    Date:3/29/2014 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: CORVETTE TRANSPORT
    Review:The driver was very courteous and professional. The car arrived on time and in perfect condition. I was especially pleased that the driver kept me informed during the entire 3 day trip. I was on location when the car was delivered and able to see ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom F.
    Date:3/26/2014 11:13:00 AM
    Subject: Good experience!
    Review:My vehicle was picked 2 days after setting up shipment and delivered 1 day later from PA to NY. Seamless transportation and everything as expected! [ View ]
    Poster:Rexy
    Date:3/26/2014 10:21:00 AM
    Review:I recently had to help my parents ship their car down from NY. I went online to get some quotes. Mitch's price was not the cheapest but was fair and in the middle of what I had gotten. When i spoke to him he was able to answer all my questions and ... [ More ]
    Poster:Rick V
    Date:3/24/2014 2:23:00 PM
    Subject: Car Carrier
    Review:I heard a lot of nightmare stories regarding car carrier services but due to circumstances, I had to contract one. Of all the companies I contacted, Jason was the fastest most efficient to respond. In addition, American Car Transporters were the le... [ More ]
    Response:Lisa, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Lisa
    Date:3/6/2014 12:36:00 PM
    Subject: On point, On time
    Review:I first give the job to another company and they promised to pick up my car by a certain day and time but they failed me and the Auction started charging me storage fee so I scramble to plan B when I found this company online so i gave them a call an... [ More ]
    Response:Larry , it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:LarryThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/4/2014 5:26:00 PM
    Subject: Car Shipping
    Review:I really appreciated, and was satisfied, with both the service, and the price I was charged by American Car Transporters, Inc. They picked my car up in a timely manner, Randy, the driver was great, as well as Dominick, and Angie, who gave me excellen... [ More ]
    Response:Seth, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Seth
    Date:3/4/2014 3:52:00 PM
    Subject: Truck Transport from Midland TX to Houston TX
    Review:Good Experience. Got me out of a bind. Would use again if need arises. Price was reasonable, contact person very accomodating and easy to reach by telephone, including weekends. [ View ]
    Response:Larry, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your positive review and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Larry K. Mason
    Date:2/21/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS INC... EXCELLENT JOB!
    Review:To all folks looking to transport their vehicles via American Car Transporters Inc, my review follows. Bottom line up front, without hesitation, they will be my first choice when I need to ship another vehicle. I'm an officer in the US Navy and u... [ More ]
    Response:Tim, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:2/10/2014 7:19:00 PM
    Subject: Great Experience!!
    Review:I have moved a car before in the past and American Car Transporters made this move a lot easier. Brett was so helpful during this process. He was available any time I called, as I wanted to make sure this transport was a better experience than my las... [ More ]
    Response:Ms Lundy, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:C. Lundy
    Date:2/7/2014 4:51:00 PM
    Subject: I really was pleased with this company
    Review:The weather was terrible on Saturday when my car was going to be picked up. The drivers persevered and still picked it up. The car was scheduled to be delivered in California a week later however the drivers made it across the US in three days! While... [ More ]
    Response:Gillian, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We only use carriers that are reliable, however weather is not something we can account for. l do thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Gillian Grant
    Date:1/29/2014 11:41:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks !
    Review:Thanks to American Car Transports for delivering my car safely. Special Thanks to Mitch for his responsibility. [ View ]
    Response:Arvind, it was great working with you as well. We want to treat your move as if it was our move. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Arvind
    Date:1/27/2014 11:47:00 AM
    Review:I recently was relocated for work, and I only had one week to move. I contacted Mitch at American Car Transporters. He asked me several questions to better understand my situation and what I needed. The very next day he had called me back to let ... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:1/21/2014 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: Volvo transport
    Review:I recently had to ship my car from Los Angeles to Chicago. I went online to get some information and free quotes. I got a lot of calls and quotes and did some research on the companies online. American Car Transporters had great reviews and when I... [ More ]
    Response:KW, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and upfront pricing. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:KW
    Date:1/21/2014 12:03:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for the terrific service
    Review:Mitch begun looking for a carrier for me even before I had signed a contract with the company, the price he quoted was the price that I paid no underhanded dealings. In collaboration with Press Yelder Trucking, this pickup and delivery went smoothl... [ More ]
    Response:Lecia, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and upfront pricing. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Lecia
    Date:1/17/2014 8:15:00 PM
    Review:American Car Transporters has made this process very easy for me .Jason was very helpful in giving me the full details from the beginning, No surprises ,no upfront fees and very good customer service, he always responded to my questions upront with n... [ More ]
    Response:Sandra, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Sandra
    Date:1/6/2014 4:41:00 PM
    Subject: My First Transport Experience
    Review:My experience with American Car Transporters in conjunction with White Rose Transporting was professional, friendly, and excellent. My car was picked up in PA and delivered to me in NC the same day, in clean and excellent condition. Everyone I dealt ... [ More ]
    Response:John, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:John
    Date:1/4/2014 6:38:00 PM
    Subject: American Car Transporters
    Review:Very good service. The car was picked up on time and delivered when they said it would be. Carrier called b-4 delivery. Very polite...I would recommend to a friend and use again! [ View ]
    Response:Ron, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Ron LeVee
    Date:12/12/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: A rated
    Review:From beginning to the end this has been the best experience I have had in 6 years . Jason and his team has shown why they are rated A with the BBB and 5 stars on Transport Reviews, will definitely use them again .In the past other companies have lie... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian W
    Date:11/30/2013 11:29:00 AM
    Subject: IL to FL Car Transport
    Review:I needed to find a new company to transport my Audi. I went online and received 30 emails. I spoke with Mitch and he made me feel comfortable. He took the time to explain the process. The same day he had an option to get my car picked up. The ... [ More ]
    Response:Brad, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Brad F
    Date:11/14/2013 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: First time shipper
    Review:I had over 40 different brokers send me emails, I narrowed it down to 3 , mostly by reviews . I realized that the price many brokers give you are just an estimate and try to get your attention with a cheap price then raise it after . These guys seeme... [ More ]
    Response:Sean, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pack. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JSON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Sean
    Date:11/13/2013 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: First time using a car transport service
    Review:This is the 1st time I used a transport company for my car. The company did an excellent job, they were trutful, honest, trustworthy. I wuld use this company again if I ned to transport a car. The drivers Richard/ Pam did a grat job. They called m... [ More ]
    Response:Brian, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-2 397or email him directly at JASON@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Brian
    Date:11/12/2013 12:34:00 PM
    Subject: Great at Everything
    Review:I called and spoke yo Brett. I was in a time crunch. He said give him 15 minutes. I did and he called back with a driver that would do it. The price was great since it was picked up in about 15 hrs and delivered the next day. Brett took care of me. ... [ More ]
    Response:reY, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Rey
    Date:11/11/2013 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent experience!
    Review:I needed to ship my son’s truck to him in Florida. I sent in a request for a quote and was contacted by Brett Chincin. I was surprised at how fast they could dispatch a truck and pick up vehicle. They also had to work with my neighbor since it ... [ More ]
    Response:Dennis, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Dennis
    Date:11/11/2013 8:52:00 AM
    Subject: Florida to Cali
    Review:Jason was great! Compared to all the other places I called he answered all my questions without the constant mention of how much it would cost me to get it there on time and picked up when i wanted it to be. The truck driver called to say he would b... [ More ]
    Response:Jordan, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:Jordan
    Date:11/1/2013 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: Car Move Transport
    Review:Jason was extremely helpful with my re-location from VA to FL. I felt very comfortable with the whole transaction. He also even scrambled to get the transport done early which helped me tremendously without 'breaking the bank.' I would recommend them... [ More ]
    Response:Dave, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:Dave
    Date:11/1/2013 1:25:00 PM
    Subject: Totally Satisfied with American Car Transporters
    Review:My experience with this company was excellent. I would highly recommend them. ACT kept me informed and performed the job on time and on budget. Brandon Biggs was my contact and I would recommend them and use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Ken, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRANDON BRIGGS please contact him at 754-300-4106 or email him directly at BRANDON@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Ken B
    Date:10/24/2013 4:16:00 PM
    Subject: Great Broker A+ Customer Service
    Review:The broker Jason Dominick was extremely professional and kept me update throughout the entire process. I would highly recommend using this broker, he went above and beyond to ensure the quality of service that we all want ESPECIALLY when it comes to ... [ More ]
    Response:Eric, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Eric
    Date:10/24/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: fast shipping
    Review:Car shipping with American Car Transporters was really fast and professional. The car arrived much earlier than I expected. My contact person was really nice and patient for questions and services. I would definitely recommend this company to my frie... [ More ]
    Response:Momo, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@AMERICANCARTRANSPORTERS.COM We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:momo
    Date:10/23/2013 7:00:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:I used American Car Transporters to ship my car up to New York from Florida. I spoke with Brett and he was very easy to work with. Multiple companies reached out to me but did not have the patience to even answer my questions and concerns. He explain... [ More ]
    Response:Vivi, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Vivi
    Date:10/23/2013 4:23:00 PM
    Subject: Honesty Won Me
    Review:I've transported my 1964 Ford Galaxy back and forth from New York to Florida for over 40 years, and I've never received the type of forthcoming and honesty that I received from Brett and Mitchell. This car was my late husband's, and it is very import... [ More ]
    Response:Estelle, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Estelle Schwartz
    Date:10/16/2013 11:23:00 AM
    Review:I dealt with Mitch concerning transporting my car. He was a pleasure to deal with - explaining the various options regarding the transport (timing,costs, etc.). The price was right; the transporter arrived on time at the agreed upon spot (he also w... [ More ]
    Response:Claudia, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:claudia
    Date:10/15/2013 10:36:00 AM
    Subject: excellent experience
    Review:I used Brett and American Car Transporters to ship my car from Florida to New York. This was my first time moving a vehicle and they made the experience a pleasant one. They were extremely professional and explained the entire process to me. Brett wa... [ More ]
    Response:Clearance, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Clarence
    Date:10/10/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: One bright spot in a shady industry
    Review:I started out looking for a shipper by using one of those free referral sites. I was immediately bombarded by e-mails, phone calls, text messages (really, if they offer you a "disposable" e-mail and phone number for six bucks, take it!). ... [ More ]
    Response:Mr. Haugen, WOW!! What a great review! It was great working with you as well. Over the years we have built strong relationships with trucking companies to make sure they do a great job. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:C Haugen
    Date:9/17/2013 9:36:00 AM
    Subject: American Transport Co
    Review:This was my first experience with using a Broker and Transport company. The Broker, American Transport Co, was extremely knowledgeable and professional. All commitments that were made were honored in a timely manner. In addition to this, the Tra... [ More ]
    Response:Patrick, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Patrick
    Date:9/10/2013 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Great experience
    Review:I needed to ship a car from Chicago to Seattle. What a daunting process! Both my husband and I started researching prices and were inundated with phone calls, emails, texts, etc. I never knew there were so many companies out there to choose from. ... [ More ]
    Response:Nicolette, WOW!! What a great review! It was great working with you as well. Over the years we have built strong relationships with trucking companies to make sure they do a great job. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Nicolette
    Date:8/31/2013 4:47:00 PM
    Subject: American Car Transport
    Review:It was my first time shipping a car and the broker made it very easy to understand the process and how it was going to work. I got my car back a little dirty, but with no issues in terms of scratched or anything stolen out of it. All in all it was a ... [ More ]
    Response:Kate, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 4 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Kate
    Date:8/27/2013 9:23:00 AM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review: After being extremely disappointed with the services and delays of another transporter, and with hat "time being of the essence" as a result, we had a wonderful experience with both the broker (Mitch Chencin) of American Car Transporters... [ More ]
    Response:Cindy, it was great working with you as well. Over the years we have built strong relationships with trucking companies to make sure they do a great job. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:C. Conley
    Date:8/20/2013 1:48:00 PM
    Subject: They did just a wonderful job
    Review:Brett called me and said he could ship my car. Right when I spoke with him I knew that he was very h honest and a gentleman. I told him I would call him back . I looked up their company AND they all had five star. I mean I gave possible harderest tim... [ More ]
    Response:Patricia, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Patricia
    Date:8/14/2013 4:09:00 PM
    Subject: Amazing Service and follow up
    Review:I have shipped several cars to major cities but never to the remote oil fields in North Dakota. Every company online wanted a down payment first, but would not guarantee me a time frame for delivery or pick up. I Googled "reviews" and ke... [ More ]
    Response:Craig, it was great working with you as well. Having many years of experience in the industry we are able to have many connections to trucking companies all throughout the country and not just major cities. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Craig
    Date:8/5/2013 6:36:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent service
    Review:Excellent experience dealing with Jason at American Car Transporters. The price was competitive and communication from the agency was perfect. The pick up and drop was on time. Car came in perfect condition. Will definitely use them again. [ View ]
    Response:Sid, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Sid
    Date:8/5/2013 12:08:00 AM
    Subject: great work - best prices
    Review:Jason did a great job of coordinating our move from Chicago to Austin, Tx of our 2 cars. After much research they offered the best price of anyone that I had gotten quotes from. Cars were picked up and delivered on time. We couldn't have asked for... [ More ]
    Response:Kevin, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:kevin knight
    Date:8/1/2013 4:02:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Experience
    Review:From the moment I received the quote to the moment the Land Rover Defender was delivered Jason and his company American Car Transporters did a great job at a very competitive price. Will ship with him again! [ View ]
    Response:David, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:David Rose
    Date:8/1/2013 12:13:00 PM
    Subject: GREAT SET UP
    Review:AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS INC. SENT OUT A DRIVER FROM RAPID AUTO HAULERS. GREAT SERVICE FROM START TO FINISH. JASON WITH AMERICAN CAR TRANSPORTERS INC WAS VERY HELPFUL. I WENT OVER WEIGHT WITH MY PERSONAL ITEMS IN THE TRUCK SO THE COMPANY CHARGED A ... [ More ]
    Response:Tia, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Tia
    Date:7/31/2013 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: GOLF R TRANSPORT
    Review:EXCELLENT PROMPT SERVICE! WE WOULD RECOMMEND JASON TO OUR CUSTOMERS AGAIN. DAN LYNCH MONTESI VOLKSWAGEN [ View ]
    Response:Dan, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:Dan Lynch
    Date:7/31/2013 11:34:00 AM
    Review:Great service & communication. Driver kept us up to date on pick up and delivery time. We would definitely use them again. Thank You! [ View ]
    Response:David, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:D. Lang
    Date:7/21/2013 4:49:00 PM
    Subject: coast to coast shipping
    Review:I have had several cars shipped across the country and this is the first time the company showed up early. The driver was kind and patient. He delivered the car in a most efficient manner. We had contracted another company to pick up the car, we told... [ More ]
    Response:KG, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction, service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with JASON DOMINICK please contact him at 754-229-3397 or email him directly at JASON@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle! [ view ]
    Poster:K G Bostwick
    Date:7/18/2013 6:48:00 PM
    Subject: American Auto Transporters Inc.
    Review:Very good experience with my shipping of my vehicle from Blaine, Washington to Memphis, Tennessee. The service provided by Mitch (Amercan Car Transporters) was courteous and professional. I had originally booked to ship in June, but had some troubl... [ More ]
    Response:Marion, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with MITCH CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2317 or email him directly at MITCH@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle [ view ]
    Poster:Marion
    Date:7/15/2013 4:16:00 PM
    Review:I had to relocate for work and needed to quickly move my vehicle. I got many quotes to transport my vehicle from Texas to North Carolina when i put my information online. It was a bit overwhelming at first and I felt pressured by numerous companies. ... [ More ]
    Response:Douglas, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction and service and aim to meet all customers requirements. l Thank you so much for your 5 star rating and the kind words! We truly appreciate it!... For potential clients wanting to book with BRETT CHENCIN please contact him at 754-229-2323 or email him directly at BRETT@americancartransporters.com We look forward to transporting your vehicle!! [ view ]
    Poster:Douglas
    Date:7/10/2013 12:17:00 PM

Next Reviews on American Car Transporters Inc.

American Car Transporters Inc. Home | 2 | 3 | 4

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.