Transport Reviews.com - Ratings and Reviews of Auto Transport Companies by Customers. View 137,473 Reviews on 3,368 Auto Transport Companies.
Company Login

You Are 1 of 1225 Active Visitors. Find Companies  |  Newest Reviews  |  Information For Transporters
Transport Reviews.com - Customer Reviews of the Vehicle Transport Industry
All Vehicle Transporters
Location:5450 sw state road 7
hollywood , FL 33314
Phone Number:9549030464
Secondary Phone Number:**ShipCar
Website:http://www.starstarshipcar.com/
Time On Site:1 Year(s), 2 Month(s). Since 2/4/2013

All Vehicle Transporters and **ShipCar are sister companies DEDICATED to high quality vehicle transportation. After careful analysis, we branched our company into two sectors to focus on the specific experiences for our differing customers. We now have departments that concentrate solely on Short and Long-Distance Transportation, Dealerships, Exotic & Classic, International (Caribbean and Middle East), Seasonal (Snowbirds), & Motorcycles. OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE is the customer experience. We dedicate ourselves to being available whenever we are needed and providing seamless transport both internationally and domestically. That’s why we have on-site Customer Service & Online-Support who take pride in client and carrier reputation. Our clients confidence in us is strongly reflected in the reviews below Our advice to you: Do your diligent research! We want all customers to be properly informed and know what to expect for a phenomenal and smooth experience. To do this: Check out all the reviews below and MOST IMPORTANTLY visit our site (above) to read the FAQs, testimonials, and our BLOG with how-to-videos, and guides for transporting your vehicle. Call 954-903-0464 or **ShipCar for a QUOTE at any time.
Have your own experience with All Vehicle Transporters to share?

• Next Reviews on All Vehicle Transporters
    Subject: Not Honest
    Review:I contacted this company beginning of March for a pick-up beginning of April. Gave him a date, he said he needed 3 days, so I gave him a 3 day window, one was a Sunday, I was told they don't do pick-ups on Sunday, but he will try very very hard to g... [ More ]
    Poster:CM
    Date:4/17/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: No issues - Smooth process
    Review:We received quotes from several transport companies to ship our Honda but selected AVT as Sean seemed honest and forthright. He was and everything went according to plan, Good communication from the driver as well. We will use AVT again!! [ View ]
    Poster:Scott K
    Date:4/7/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: SLK230 Mercedes Coupe
    Review:I have no compaits. OUTSTANDING GUYS, I'LL BE BACK AGAIN. Sean was excellentI had absolutely no problems. I will definitely recommend this company to anybody everything went perfect I can't explain it any better than that. And again like I said I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Rodriguez
    Date:4/7/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Grand Wagoneer transport from Phoenix to LA
    Review:My experience with All Vehicle Transporters was very good. They exceeded my expectations and I would definitely use them again. The price was competitive but not the cheapest. My request was unique in that I had a very short window for a pick-up t... [ More ]
    Poster:Don Petroni
    Date:3/17/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Service
    Review:I would recomend this company. Great costumer service. car was delivered on time there a lot of company and I use some before but this is the best. Thanks Miah Park for your great service and fast response on this transaction. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Car
    Review:Not ever having shipped a car before, let alone across country, Miah was spot on with her approach to customer service. Miah made us feel comfortable in the process. Totally removed the what if factor. She also put us in touch with a customer who ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Ash
    Date:3/14/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Miah Park was easy to work with and she kept every commitment that she made. Most important, the cost was competitive there were no hidden costs or fees, and the car arrived in excellent condition. The driver was knowledgeable and professional. He k... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Grimes
    Date:3/14/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Shipment
    Review:All Vehicle Transporters was by far the best price I was able to get for shipping my Jeep across country. Most other companies charged approximately $2200. I got my vehicle within a week from when it was picked up. I was very pleased with how fast I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:3/14/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:Thanks for transporting my car! Really so easy work with you guys!!! Easy paying money! Good luck on your business. And also thanks a lot for Miah Park, she is very kind and helpfull. [ View ]
    Poster:AibekThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: terrible service and customer service
    Review:Terrible, terrible experience. I read reviews on this company and it was really hit or miss. I still went with it and am so sorry that I did. They said they would call prior to pick up - never heard from them. They said the car would go out Monday. M... [ More ]
    Poster:HR
    Date:3/11/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Services
    Review:I have submitted have requested some information online and Miah reach out to me she was very professional and very knowledgeable, she quoted me the price and she honor it also, very quick great people to work with. We have transport bmw x5 from Cal... [ More ]
    Poster:ABBAS NAQVI
    Date:3/6/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:Sean at All Vehicle Transporter kept in constant touch with me from day of payment through to time of delivery. He put in the time and effort to ensure that my vehicle was transported in a timely fashion. The driver was informative and courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Todd B.
    Date:2/14/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: as agreed
    Review:I paid them about 35% on order, and the remaining 65% on drop off, as quoted and agreed. The job was booked promptly, and delivered promptly. The representative has stayed in touch with me as a business contact since I shipped approximately 3 years ... [ More ]
    Poster:Billy Willy
    Date:2/13/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: High quality service is the key.
    Review:All Vehicle Transporters was a solid company. Their price ended up being a little bit more than I would like to have paid. However, the original broker told me that he would try for a lower price and "work for me." Which in his defense he d... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Brzezinski
    Date:2/11/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: enclosed transport
    Review:All Vehicle Transporters was extremely fast and affordable!! Sean called me and told me he would call back with an exact cost and pickup date. 15 minutes later, Voila!! I had a driver. We worked out the details and final price. He provided me his cel... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy
    Date:2/10/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: On point
    Review:I decided to try All Vehicle Transporters after a less than satisfying experience last winter with a different company. Every January I need my car transported from Michigan to Oregon. The previous two years i had tried two other companies and paid... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Jones
    Date:2/7/2014 4:27:00 AM
    Subject: Nice Job
    Review:Needed my truck moved to Iowa, All Vehicle Transporters did a fantastic job, customer service was decent and I got my truck in good shape. They didn't mention that the big tires would be a bit more expensive, but they took the money from the depos... [ More ]
    Response:Clay, Glad we can be assistance you're a great customer for future QUOTES call 954-904-0464 Best, Miah [ view ]
    Poster:Clay
    Date:2/6/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: One of the best!
    Review:I have used car transportation companies in the past (FL-IL) and the experience was average. So I didn't have a huge expectations this time around aside from getting the car from point A to point B. WOW - was I pleasantly surprised! All Vehicle Tra... [ More ]
    Response:Michael we appreciate the kind words, we thank you for being a great customer. For QUOTES call 954-903-0464 [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Castro
    Date:2/5/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely use again.
    Review:Sean was a bevy of information and very knowledgeable. Very honest and up front and told me I would be paying more to have a quality truck driver. He showed me the reviews here and provided some other options so I would make a proper decision when ch... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon Schuler
    Date:2/5/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, will be using again
    Review:I own a moving company, and have been sending my auto transport needs to these guys when they come up, and I have to say I'm extremely impressed. Very rarely do customers give US calls back stating how happy they were with the service, let alone a co... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:2/4/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Review:Fantastic service!!!!. Craig's price was almost double what some other people Quoted me. He told me New York to Florida had high demand and is end up with a ton of bullshit quotes from other brokers. Craig was firm with his price from the get go. Ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Bret Hood
    Date:2/3/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: A++ Great Service
    Review:All Vehicle Transporters is the best company I have ever dealt with. They are always on time and have BY FAR the best communication of any company. On time, easy to work with, and very fair pricing! My baby is a 2004 Ford F 150 extended cab and I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:2/3/2014 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Professional, and Genuine
    Review:All Vehicle Transports did a great job transporting my new car. Sean Irvin kept in contact with me along the entire way and was there to answer any questions. Finding a driver naturally took some time, but everything worked out well. I highly recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan
    Date:2/3/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Truck
    Review:Stay away from these clowns! A bunch of con-artist, they took my money almost 2 moths ago and still waiting!!! Karma is a bitch... Call Tara at Napier excellent service! [ View ]
    Poster:Merlot
    Date:2/3/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Buyer Beware Scam Unprofessional Misleading
    Review: I thought I would drop everyone a quick note to let them know how disappointed I am with this entire experience. First, they quote me a price, this based on the historical trend of what the cost has been for getting a car from Las Vegas to Atlant... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:2/3/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT FAILURE
    Review:AFTER TWO WEEKS AND ONE DAY, FOLLOWING REPEATED LIES ABOUT THE NAME AND TELEPHONE NUMBER OF AN ALLEGED ASSIGNED CARRIER, I CANCELLED THE ORDER AND REQUESTED A REFUND OF THE DEPOSIT FROM THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY. AWFUL EXPERIENCE. CAUTION SHOULD BE ... [ More ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:2/3/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Worst tranporter ever extort money
    Review:Here my painful story with this shipper. I ordered my car shipment with invoice 64137-NQ from AR to CA like 2 weeks before on Jan 16th. We have a contract done for 650$ with pick up address and delivery address as CA. Sales agent name is Sean. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sravani Kristem
    Date:2/3/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: truck delivery
    Review:we were very satisfied with the service we received from ALL VEHICLE TRANSPORTERS and we would recommend them to transport your vehicle and the price was what Sean quoted us. it was done very quick by Tim the driver from Underwood Trucking. we wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Goldie H
    Date:2/2/2014 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks guys!
    Review:Relieved!!!!!! I first contacted another company at $900 who could not move my car. I am writing this review for Sean and Mia for their honesty and hard work. Ft. Collins is not a convenient drop off location so they contracted two drivers, one whom... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:1/31/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks guys!
    Poster:Paul
    Date:1/31/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Best car transport company i've used
    Review:All Vehicle Transporters was first class from the very beginning of the process. As soon as I called for a quote, they were honest, upfront, and easy to communicate with. They quoted me at $750 and that was exact price that it ended up costing to tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:1/31/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:Overall I would rate them a 5 star. Peter was very concerned about me not getting a driver in time and he did accomplish the job. Fantastic customer service because they called me at all times although sometimes they were tough to reach when I called... [ More ]
    Poster:Pfizer Jordan
    Date:1/31/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: 2000 honda accord
    Review:This was my second time shipping a car. I hired All Vehicle Transporters because of the conviction I felt from Sean on the dates I needed the job to be completed by. He kept his word and was very enthusiastic during the whole process. I'm quite surpr... [ More ]
    Poster:Francis Anderson
    Date:1/30/2014 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Northeast to Cali
    Review:I couldn't of been happier with All Vehicle Transporters. I had been up for a job transfer for the last 6 months and it finally came! One thing I promised my job was that I would be able to have my car in California in a week in order to start workin... [ More ]
    Poster:Brennan
    Date:1/30/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Impeccable Service
    Review:Miah and her associates were very courteous and professional, they made the process simple and easy. My cars came on time and without a scratch on them. I would highly recommend All Vehicle Transporters to any and everyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Dylan Schwartz
    Date:1/30/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:I was very happy with my experience. Everything was handled very promptly and professionally. I would definitely recommend this service for anyone. Sean was a great rep and made himself readily available. [ View ]
    Poster:John Yetimoglu
    Date:1/30/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: pretty good
    Review:When I had initially called I didn't really get the best vibe, but I decided to go with it anyways. They were supposed to contact me to let me know what time the car would get picked up, but I ended up contacting them and then had to call the driver.... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna
    Date:1/27/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: I'd use All Vehicle Transporters again.
    Review:All Vehicle Transporters was able to find me a competitive price at just the right time, perhaps by luck or good timing. I spoke with Daniel who was referred to me by a friend and he stayed in contact with me throughout the process. On a couple of oc... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:1/26/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Company to Tallahassee
    Review:All Vehicle Transporters completed a fantastic job for me. I shopped around for some quotes and Sean was very knowledgeable. He explained the costs very well to me and the car moving market. I opted for his price because it made the most sense. He ke... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:1/26/2014 5:57:00 PM
    Subject: Wow!
    Review:This is my first time to transport my car, and the experience was great! AVT was available 24/7, and was always honest with me...they have good service, Miah is great! Next time, I'd absolutely choose them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Lisa Frang
    Date:1/26/2014 1:09:00 PM
    Review:I made contact with a dispatch a male and he made arraingments for our transport, we paid a depostit of 185, one time only and we was suppost to receive a email from this company to make arraingments for transport. Well i never did receive a email, ... [ More ]
    Poster:Lola
    Date:1/17/2014 2:15:00 PM
    Subject: dirty dealing liars
    Review:these clowns called me on a sunday, I had already had a service list me on the big board. they assured me my broker was not doing his job and they could for a extra 200 bucks, get my car on a truck Monday the following morning. I was ok with that an... [ More ]
    Poster:Joe
    Date:1/15/2014 8:19:00 PM
    Subject: Unprofessional Experience
    Review:I called on 2 occasions asking for a status on our shipment, never any call backs. Scheduled this with them on Jan 9th and as of Jan 14th nobody from AVT could give us any time frame when the vehicle would even be picked up. I called and spoke to a g... [ More ]
    Poster:Phil
    Date:1/14/2014 12:32:00 PM
    Subject: DO NOT GO THROUGH THEM!!! THEY SCAM PEOPLE!!!
    Review:I called and paid a the $150 service fee for them to even schedule a driver (which is fine) no big deal. I spoke it a girl named Miah. She said she would call me back the NEXT DAY to let me know what is going on, such as insurance documents and sched... [ More ]
    Poster:Elizabeth Nichols
    Date:1/11/2014 3:41:00 PM
    Subject: the poorest and most unprofessional service
    Review:I have NOTHING good to say about this broker. They had a 3 week window to hire a driver and move my car, and they NEVER so much as hired a driver to pick up my car. they didn't even notify me that they hadn't hired someone, but instead waited to the ... [ More ]
    Poster:t knud
    Date:12/31/2013 2:41:00 PM
    Subject: Jason is the man!
    Review:This is my first time shipping a car and it didn't start off as a great experience (with other companies). I hired a company who promised the world as many do and fell short on delivering. I called Jason (2) days prior to when the vehicle needed to b... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks for the Kind words! For QUOTES Dial 954-903-0464 [ view ]
    Poster:Joseph
    Date:12/21/2013 8:05:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping car to Fla
    Review:, All vehicle transporter took advantage of my 90 year old grandfather told him it would 650.00 total to ship the car on Dec 6, to ocean ridge Fla send him a contract he give them a deposit on his credit card for 200.00 then the day before they where... [ More ]
    Response:This review is from the grandson of the client. First and foremost I want to apologize for your incorrect quoting. However, as we do with all our clients, our Customer Service team called 72 hours ahead of time. Unfortunately we had inform you that we did not have a truck at the quoted price.There were OFFERED 2 options: FIRST was a REFUND since we could not complete the services at the price stated in the contract and SECOND being a truck at a higher price that was 100% available . Mr. Pizzi's grandson informed us that he would take the truck. Once again I want everyone to know, Mr. Pizzi's grandson was informed that we are brokers and not truckers. The additional costs were going to a trucker, not us. Whenever a mistake like this is made we always offer the client a refund for not completing our services as stated. He chose the truck. Everyone on staff here is expertly trained in quoting but its not a perfect science. The best we can do is be on the ball and help the client in anyway possible, which we did. Despite the client's horrible choice words for employees that were only doing their best to help him, we still completed the services with a friendly smile. If anyone has anymore questions feel free to contact us. Once again I apologize for any inconvenience and your next shipment is free. [ view ]
    Poster:Mike Pizzi
    Date:12/11/2013 4:37:00 PM
    Subject: Just Good Guys To Work With
    Review:Jason took time to explain the carrier game. Rather just putting my job up on dispatch board, they actually worked with driver to make delivery happen. Their competition took $175 deposit and wouldn't answer the phone or return my calls. Jason was ex... [ More ]
    Poster:Rob W
    Date:11/27/2013 5:32:00 PM
    Subject: Rip off
    Review:This company is a con. They gave us a quote, took our deposit of $100.00, and then increased the actual amount it was going to cost. We refused the new amount and they kept our money. We were never even contacted by a driver. They low ball every ... [ More ]
    Response:We apologize that you were incorrectly quoted but more so we apologize that you were treated unfairly in this process. The Proper Measurements have been taken to insure low quotes are not given. On top of that: An experienced customer service team was hired to remain in contact with our customers. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions we will be more than happy to answer them. [ view ]
    Poster:Angie
    Date:10/21/2013 11:37:00 AM
    Subject: REFUND.. LETS STOP THESE GUYS! 858-259-6084
    Review:I was promised a pick up date and drop off date. Vehicle was never picked up. Phone calls ignored emails ignored. I emailed to cancel my order so I would have a paper trail. Vehicle was suppose to be picked up on 10/10/13 and dropped off on 10/12/13.... [ More ]
    Response:We truthfully apologize that you were treated unfairly in this process and that your calls were not answered. Our vision is to become a nationally recognizable company through quality customer service and affordable pricing. The Proper Measurements have been taken to insure these things never happen again... including new management and hiring of an experienced customer service team to remain in contact with our customers. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions we will be more than happy to answer them. [ view ]
    Poster:jameson
    Date:10/16/2013 3:13:00 PM

Next Reviews on All Vehicle Transporters

All Vehicle Transporters Home | 2

A Towing.com Partner   An Auto Towing.com Partner
    Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

© 2003-2014 TransportReviews.com and Auto-Transport-Reviews.com. All rights reserved.