View 144,179 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 144,180th Review now!
All Vehicle Transporters
Location:5450 sw state road 7
hollywood , FL 33314
Phone Number:9549030464
Secondary Phone Number:**ShipCar
Website:
Time On Site:1 Year, 5 Months. Since 2/4/2013

All Vehicle Transporters and **ShipCar are sister companies DEDICATED to high quality vehicle transportation. After careful analysis, we branched our company into two sectors to focus on the specific experiences for our differing customers. We now have departments that concentrate solely on Short and Long-Distance Transportation, Dealerships, Exotic & Classic, International (Caribbean and Middle East), Seasonal (Snowbirds), & Motorcycles. OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE is the customer experience. We dedicate ourselves to being available whenever we are needed and providing seamless transport both internationally and domestically. That’s why we have on-site Customer Service & Online-Support who take pride in client and carrier reputation. Our clients confidence in us is strongly reflected in the reviews below Our advice to you: Do your diligent research! We want all customers to be properly informed and know what to expect for a phenomenal and smooth experience. To do this: Check out all the reviews below and MOST IMPORTANTLY visit our site (above) to read the FAQs, testimonials, and our BLOG with how-to-videos, and guides for transporting your vehicle. Call 954-903-0464 or **ShipCar for a QUOTE at any time.
Have your own experience with All Vehicle Transporters to share?

• Next Reviews on All Vehicle Transporters
    Subject: JACKED UP PRICE
    Review:WE RECEIVED A QUOTE, SIGNED THE PAPER WORK, PAID THE DEPOSIT. AFTER WAITING ALMOST A WEEK FOR A CALL ON WHEN OUR VAN WOULD BE PICKED UP AND NOT RECEIVING ONE, I CALLED THEM. I WAS TOLD THAT NOW THE PRICE IS GOING TO BE AT LEAST $200 MORE THAN ORIGINI... [ More ]
    Poster:BETTY
    Date:7/9/2014 5:18:00 PM
    Subject: liars and rip offs
    Review:i am going to put in a complain on this company on the Better Business Bureau am still waiting on my refund since may this company its a rip off everytime i call am always told am goin to get a call back and nothing i have my contract and you breach ... [ More ]
    Poster:mariline This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/8/2014 6:19:00 AM
    Subject: Horrible experience, do not recommend
    Review:This experience was traumatizing and I hope I never have to ship my car again. If i have to next time I will definitely not use a broker. From beginning to end, the business transaction was a nightmare. I initially received a quote from Sean to ... [ More ]
    Poster:Kat
    Date:7/5/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible experience, do not recommend
    Poster:Kat
    Date:7/5/2014 8:35:00 PM
    Subject: great service
    Review:Sean just wanted to thank you again for your help in transporting my van in a timely manner. Thank you for your honesty and professionalism. I was strung along and lied to by Seemless Auto. Next time I transport a vehicle I will be calling you first ... [ More ]
    Poster:Aaron
    Date:7/1/2014 8:32:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:Amazing Service! Thank you Sean for being so diligent. I had originally secured service from Fidelity but their driver never came after waiting 5 days! Sean responded to my email inquiry after 10pm when my car should have been picked up and had a dri... [ More ]
    Poster:SalimaThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:6/16/2014 11:26:00 PM
    Subject: All Vehicle Transporters
    Review:Sean Irvin from All Vehicle Transporters is GREAT! I was nervous about transporting our car from California to Indiana for our daughter in college, but Sean made the arrangements and we had no issues at all. Everything happened just like he said it... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve
    Date:6/16/2014 5:33:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased!
    Review:I worked with Sean during the whole shipping of my car. He was very professional and was a pleasure to deal with. If I ever need another car shipped, I will call Sean at All Vehicle Transporters! Donna Bellacera [ View ]
    Poster:Donna Bellacera
    Date:6/12/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Review:It was a great experience! Up front and honest! The price was the best offered! They were prompt on the time and date! No damage to my vehicles! Friendly and very helpful! They took great care of my vehicles! I would recommend them 5 stars! [ View ]
    Poster:Anthony
    Date:6/6/2014 8:20:00 AM
    Subject: 2006 Cadillac XLR
    Review:Awsome. I was on the brink of a breakdown when I contactred your company and Sean answered my call. He told me not to worry, he would take care of everything. and boy, did he. In 1/2 hour, he had booked the driver, and I had my car the next morning... [ More ]
    Poster:Jo Musco
    Date:5/31/2014 10:25:00 AM
    Subject: Not Honest/Hung up on me
    Review:Not Honest/Hung up on me Review: I contacted this company beginning in June of 2013 for a pick-up ( in Mass) at the end of January, 2014 and a return pickup at the end of March ( in Florida). When we called in Mid-January to confirm they said they w... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom
    Date:4/25/2014 1:08:00 PM
    Subject: Not Honest
    Review:I contacted this company beginning of March for a pick-up beginning of April. Gave him a date, he said he needed 3 days, so I gave him a 3 day window, one was a Sunday, I was told they don't do pick-ups on Sunday, but he will try very very hard to g... [ More ]
    Poster:CM
    Date:4/17/2014 5:24:00 PM
    Subject: No issues - Smooth process
    Review:We received quotes from several transport companies to ship our Honda but selected AVT as Sean seemed honest and forthright. He was and everything went according to plan, Good communication from the driver as well. We will use AVT again!! [ View ]
    Poster:Scott K
    Date:4/7/2014 10:09:00 PM
    Subject: SLK230 Mercedes Coupe
    Review:I have no compaits. OUTSTANDING GUYS, I'LL BE BACK AGAIN. Sean was excellentI had absolutely no problems. I will definitely recommend this company to anybody everything went perfect I can't explain it any better than that. And again like I said I w... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Rodriguez
    Date:4/7/2014 5:37:00 PM
    Subject: Jeep Grand Wagoneer transport from Phoenix to LA
    Review:My experience with All Vehicle Transporters was very good. They exceeded my expectations and I would definitely use them again. The price was competitive but not the cheapest. My request was unique in that I had a very short window for a pick-up t... [ More ]
    Poster:Don Petroni
    Date:3/17/2014 3:57:00 PM
    Subject: A+ Service
    Review:I would recomend this company. Great costumer service. car was delivered on time there a lot of company and I use some before but this is the best. Thanks Miah Park for your great service and fast response on this transaction. [ View ]
    Poster:Richard This reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/17/2014 9:29:00 AM
    Subject: Shipping Car
    Review:Not ever having shipped a car before, let alone across country, Miah was spot on with her approach to customer service. Miah made us feel comfortable in the process. Totally removed the what if factor. She also put us in touch with a customer who ... [ More ]
    Poster:David Ash
    Date:3/14/2014 8:41:00 PM
    Subject: Outstanding Service
    Review:Miah Park was easy to work with and she kept every commitment that she made. Most important, the cost was competitive there were no hidden costs or fees, and the car arrived in excellent condition. The driver was knowledgeable and professional. He k... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Grimes
    Date:3/14/2014 3:56:00 PM
    Subject: Cross Country Shipment
    Review:All Vehicle Transporters was by far the best price I was able to get for shipping my Jeep across country. Most other companies charged approximately $2200. I got my vehicle within a week from when it was picked up. I was very pleased with how fast I ... [ More ]
    Poster:Erica
    Date:3/14/2014 1:05:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks
    Review:Thanks for transporting my car! Really so easy work with you guys!!! Easy paying money! Good luck on your business. And also thanks a lot for Miah Park, she is very kind and helpfull. [ View ]
    Poster:AibekThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:3/14/2014 11:40:00 AM
    Subject: terrible service and customer service
    Review:Terrible, terrible experience. I read reviews on this company and it was really hit or miss. I still went with it and am so sorry that I did. They said they would call prior to pick up - never heard from them. They said the car would go out Monday. M... [ More ]
    Poster:HR
    Date:3/11/2014 11:16:00 PM
    Subject: Good Services
    Review:I have submitted have requested some information online and Miah reach out to me she was very professional and very knowledgeable, she quoted me the price and she honor it also, very quick great people to work with. We have transport bmw x5 from Cal... [ More ]
    Poster:ABBAS NAQVI
    Date:3/6/2014 2:53:00 PM
    Subject: great experience
    Review:Sean at All Vehicle Transporter kept in constant touch with me from day of payment through to time of delivery. He put in the time and effort to ensure that my vehicle was transported in a timely fashion. The driver was informative and courteous. [ View ]
    Poster:Todd B.
    Date:2/14/2014 1:24:00 PM
    Subject: as agreed
    Review:I paid them about 35% on order, and the remaining 65% on drop off, as quoted and agreed. The job was booked promptly, and delivered promptly. The representative has stayed in touch with me as a business contact since I shipped approximately 3 years ... [ More ]
    Poster:Billy Willy
    Date:2/13/2014 5:54:00 PM
    Subject: High quality service is the key.
    Review:All Vehicle Transporters was a solid company. Their price ended up being a little bit more than I would like to have paid. However, the original broker told me that he would try for a lower price and "work for me." Which in his defense he d... [ More ]
    Poster:Andrew Brzezinski
    Date:2/11/2014 2:46:00 PM
    Subject: enclosed transport
    Review:All Vehicle Transporters was extremely fast and affordable!! Sean called me and told me he would call back with an exact cost and pickup date. 15 minutes later, Voila!! I had a driver. We worked out the details and final price. He provided me his cel... [ More ]
    Poster:Judy
    Date:2/10/2014 2:14:00 PM
    Subject: On point
    Review:I decided to try All Vehicle Transporters after a less than satisfying experience last winter with a different company. Every January I need my car transported from Michigan to Oregon. The previous two years i had tried two other companies and paid... [ More ]
    Poster:Steve Jones
    Date:2/7/2014 4:27:00 AM
    Subject: Nice Job
    Review:Needed my truck moved to Iowa, All Vehicle Transporters did a fantastic job, customer service was decent and I got my truck in good shape. They didn't mention that the big tires would be a bit more expensive, but they took the money from the depos... [ More ]
    Response:Clay, Glad we can be assistance you're a great customer for future QUOTES call 954-904-0464 Best, Miah [ view ]
    Poster:Clay
    Date:2/6/2014 2:02:00 PM
    Subject: One of the best!
    Review:I have used car transportation companies in the past (FL-IL) and the experience was average. So I didn't have a huge expectations this time around aside from getting the car from point A to point B. WOW - was I pleasantly surprised! All Vehicle Tra... [ More ]
    Response:Michael we appreciate the kind words, we thank you for being a great customer. For QUOTES call 954-903-0464 [ view ]
    Poster:Michael Castro
    Date:2/5/2014 6:57:00 PM
    Subject: Would definitely use again.
    Review:Sean was a bevy of information and very knowledgeable. Very honest and up front and told me I would be paying more to have a quality truck driver. He showed me the reviews here and provided some other options so I would make a proper decision when ch... [ More ]
    Poster:Brandon Schuler
    Date:2/5/2014 12:55:00 PM
    Subject: Great service, will be using again
    Review:I own a moving company, and have been sending my auto transport needs to these guys when they come up, and I have to say I'm extremely impressed. Very rarely do customers give US calls back stating how happy they were with the service, let alone a co... [ More ]
    Poster:Jason
    Date:2/4/2014 4:05:00 PM
    Review:Fantastic service!!!!. Craig's price was almost double what some other people Quoted me. He told me New York to Florida had high demand and is end up with a ton of bullshit quotes from other brokers. Craig was firm with his price from the get go. Ho... [ More ]
    Poster:Bret Hood
    Date:2/3/2014 10:54:00 PM
    Subject: A++ Great Service
    Review:All Vehicle Transporters is the best company I have ever dealt with. They are always on time and have BY FAR the best communication of any company. On time, easy to work with, and very fair pricing! My baby is a 2004 Ford F 150 extended cab and I wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Zach
    Date:2/3/2014 7:43:00 PM
    Subject: Great Service, Professional, and Genuine
    Review:All Vehicle Transports did a great job transporting my new car. Sean Irvin kept in contact with me along the entire way and was there to answer any questions. Finding a driver naturally took some time, but everything worked out well. I highly recomme... [ More ]
    Poster:Nathan
    Date:2/3/2014 5:16:00 PM
    Subject: Truck
    Review:Stay away from these clowns! A bunch of con-artist, they took my money almost 2 moths ago and still waiting!!! Karma is a bitch... Call Tara at Napier excellent service! [ View ]
    Poster:Merlot
    Date:2/3/2014 5:00:00 PM
    Subject: Buyer Beware Scam Unprofessional Misleading
    Review: I thought I would drop everyone a quick note to let them know how disappointed I am with this entire experience. First, they quote me a price, this based on the historical trend of what the cost has been for getting a car from Las Vegas to Atlant... [ More ]
    Poster:Tim
    Date:2/3/2014 4:20:00 PM
    Subject: CAR TRANSPORT FAILURE
    Review:AFTER TWO WEEKS AND ONE DAY, FOLLOWING REPEATED LIES ABOUT THE NAME AND TELEPHONE NUMBER OF AN ALLEGED ASSIGNED CARRIER, I CANCELLED THE ORDER AND REQUESTED A REFUND OF THE DEPOSIT FROM THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY. AWFUL EXPERIENCE. CAUTION SHOULD BE ... [ More ]
    Poster:jim
    Date:2/3/2014 3:45:00 PM
    Subject: Worst tranporter ever extort money
    Review:Here my painful story with this shipper. I ordered my car shipment with invoice 64137-NQ from AR to CA like 2 weeks before on Jan 16th. We have a contract done for 650$ with pick up address and delivery address as CA. Sales agent name is Sean. ... [ More ]
    Poster:Sravani Kristem
    Date:2/3/2014 3:04:00 PM
    Subject: truck delivery
    Review:we were very satisfied with the service we received from ALL VEHICLE TRANSPORTERS and we would recommend them to transport your vehicle and the price was what Sean quoted us. it was done very quick by Tim the driver from Underwood Trucking. we wou... [ More ]
    Poster:Goldie H
    Date:2/2/2014 1:39:00 AM
    Subject: Thanks guys!
    Review:Relieved!!!!!! I first contacted another company at $900 who could not move my car. I am writing this review for Sean and Mia for their honesty and hard work. Ft. Collins is not a convenient drop off location so they contracted two drivers, one whom... [ More ]
    Poster:Paul
    Date:1/31/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Thanks guys!
    Poster:Paul
    Date:1/31/2014 3:23:00 PM
    Subject: Best car transport company i've used
    Review:All Vehicle Transporters was first class from the very beginning of the process. As soon as I called for a quote, they were honest, upfront, and easy to communicate with. They quoted me at $750 and that was exact price that it ended up costing to tra... [ More ]
    Poster:Ryan
    Date:1/31/2014 11:03:00 AM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:Overall I would rate them a 5 star. Peter was very concerned about me not getting a driver in time and he did accomplish the job. Fantastic customer service because they called me at all times although sometimes they were tough to reach when I called... [ More ]
    Poster:Pfizer Jordan
    Date:1/31/2014 9:31:00 AM
    Subject: 2000 honda accord
    Review:This was my second time shipping a car. I hired All Vehicle Transporters because of the conviction I felt from Sean on the dates I needed the job to be completed by. He kept his word and was very enthusiastic during the whole process. I'm quite surpr... [ More ]
    Poster:Francis Anderson
    Date:1/30/2014 7:31:00 PM
    Subject: Northeast to Cali
    Review:I couldn't of been happier with All Vehicle Transporters. I had been up for a job transfer for the last 6 months and it finally came! One thing I promised my job was that I would be able to have my car in California in a week in order to start workin... [ More ]
    Poster:Brennan
    Date:1/30/2014 6:40:00 PM
    Subject: Impeccable Service
    Review:Miah and her associates were very courteous and professional, they made the process simple and easy. My cars came on time and without a scratch on them. I would highly recommend All Vehicle Transporters to any and everyone. [ View ]
    Poster:Dylan Schwartz
    Date:1/30/2014 5:29:00 PM
    Subject: Very Pleased
    Review:I was very happy with my experience. Everything was handled very promptly and professionally. I would definitely recommend this service for anyone. Sean was a great rep and made himself readily available. [ View ]
    Poster:John Yetimoglu
    Date:1/30/2014 11:52:00 AM
    Subject: pretty good
    Review:When I had initially called I didn't really get the best vibe, but I decided to go with it anyways. They were supposed to contact me to let me know what time the car would get picked up, but I ended up contacting them and then had to call the driver.... [ More ]
    Poster:Anna
    Date:1/27/2014 1:14:00 PM
    Subject: I'd use All Vehicle Transporters again.
    Review:All Vehicle Transporters was able to find me a competitive price at just the right time, perhaps by luck or good timing. I spoke with Daniel who was referred to me by a friend and he stayed in contact with me throughout the process. On a couple of oc... [ More ]
    Poster:Ed
    Date:1/26/2014 7:42:00 PM
    Subject: Fantastic Company to Tallahassee
    Review:All Vehicle Transporters completed a fantastic job for me. I shopped around for some quotes and Sean was very knowledgeable. He explained the costs very well to me and the car moving market. I opted for his price because it made the most sense. He ke... [ More ]
    Poster:Anthony