View 156,189 Reviews on 3,649 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 156,190th Review now!

View All Coast Auto Transport's New Profile

All Coast Auto Transport
13900 Jog Road
Delray Beach, FL 33446
Phone Number:1-877-813-8540
Secondary Phone Number:561-288-6260
Website:http://www.allcoastautotransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 5 Months. Since 8/8/2011

We pride ourselves on building a reputation of providing consumers with professional and prompt auto shipping services at an affordable price. We are a licensed Auto Transport Broker with the U.S. Dept. of Transportation Our goal is to provide on-time auto shipping with a high level of customer service while always conducting business in an honest and ethical manner. We look forward to providing excellent customer service on your next auto transport shipment.
Have your own experience with All Coast Auto Transport to share?

All Coast Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 39 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.39% of All Coast Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.61% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All Coast Auto Transport
    Subject: Shipment
    Review:My truck broke I called Denise at the last minute she came thru right away. My car got to the suction on time and in good condition the truck also kept in communication about their progress I will use them again with them I don't need a truck [ View ]
    Poster:Brad
    Date:1/26/2015 5:51:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful!
    Review:I would recommend this company, I will always use this transport company. They are on time with your pick up, and all of my deliveries have been on time. Their customer service is excellent, they will meet all of your questions with the answers that ... [ More ]
    Poster:DENISE SAMPSON
    Date:12/28/2014 12:40:00 PM
    Review:I hired All Coast transport to arrange for transport of my car. From start to finish Denise did a great job. I had no problems with the driver. She made me feel at ease through this process answered all my questions honestly and always answered my ca... [ More ]
    Poster:J.B
    Date:12/27/2014 11:00:00 AM
    Subject: Transfer from California to New Jersey
    Review:The whole experience was easy. The quote came up front and was not raised later. Our contact gave us all the details and everything happened just as we were told it would. When the car was delivered the driver was friendly and made sure that we wer... [ More ]
    Poster:Eric V
    Date:12/27/2014 7:42:00 AM
    Subject: Review of my experience with Transporting my Mercedes
    Review:I have shipped several cars in the past and never had as pleasurable experience as working with Helen Stabile. Everything she promised took place and was handled in a timely manner. The price was very competitive and my car was protected in every wa... [ More ]
    Poster:Larry Fisher
    Date:12/26/2014 4:01:00 PM
    Subject: scam
    Review:at first helen seemed to be upfront and honest. After Victor transport took the load he was trying to get more money for the transport. I refused to pay more. They were both in in the scam together. Helen got for a another 100 dollars then contracted... [ More ]
    Response:Initially when I spoke to Mr. William Healy of 20 Bent Oak Road Rochester NY he explained that he purchased a 1996 Ford f-250 Pick-up Full Size from eBay and was looking to ship it from Eagle Point Oregon to Rochester NY. A total of 2701 miles, yes cross country. The lead came in exactly that way however my company has a mandatory policy; to ask the client multiple questions regarding truck transports. Was the truck a 2 door or 4 door, was it a 6 foot bed or 8 foot bed, was it gasoline or diesel and was it a dually. Mr. Haley explained the vehicle to be a 2 door, gasoline, and it had a 6 foot bed. We can only go by what our clients explains when we take an order. Then the next step was to review the route and to discuss the possibilities regarding price to move said vehicle. I explained to Mr. Haley how the process worked and he said he would like to see if we can get the truck shipped for the least amount of money as possible. All Coast Auto transport charged Mr. Haley 125.00 deposit for our service which is to provide a licensed insured carrier that would transport the vehicle. The initial quote was 1400.00 total 1275.00 to the carrier and 125.00 to All Coast Auto transport. When the carrier called me for the job he asked if he could get 1375.00 and I explained to the carrier that I would get approval from the client and call him back. I called Mr. Haley and he said lets get it done. He agreed to the total price of 1375.0 + 125.00 total 1500 Tariff. We always notify our clients if the carrier needs more to do the job. However please keep in mind I explained to Mr. Haley that I would try to get him out at 1400.00 however I would call him for approval if a carrier called for the job and needed more money. Please remember Mr. Haley agreed to this price! Not only did we provide him with a dispatch we also gave him the certificate of insurance for the carrier, so if he truly believed that the carrier damaged his vehicle he could have placed a claim with the carrier insurance company. I guess he did not feel confident about the damage and decided not to place a claim. As for the carrier they do many transports for us and I have never had a problem with Victor ever! What Mr. Haley failed to tell you was when my carrier got to the destination they found that the truck was 1700 lbs extra and was also a 8 foot bed and it was a diesel that was the first that All Coast and our carrier was aware of the real size of the truck. I would also like to state that my carrier still did it at the price that it was dispatch for $1375.00, anyone in this industry knows that a vehicle this size transported 2701 miles that this is a very reasonable price. The carrier was very gracious and accepted to transport this vehicle on his next scheduled route, because when he arrived to pick-up the vehicle it was bigger than Mr. Haley explained to me. So our carrier was not late he clearly explained to Mr. Haley that it would not fit on the first truck. The carrier drove the vehicle one half a mile to load it as the location for pick-up he was not able to load it. As for 100 miles, again a fabricated story by Mr. Haley. Mr. Haley bought this vehicle from eBay without hiring a local mechanic in the area to do an inspection on said vehicle, he clearly told me it could be the seller that sold him this vehicle with issues, and again this was a quote from Mr. Haley. As for being a scam artist I think it is clear that Mr. Healy was trying to scam us for buying a damaged vehicle. My company does good business please take a look at our reviews, they speak for themselves. In my opinion after the chain of events it is clear who the scam artist is. However Mr. Haley did have this vehicle shipped for a very reasonable price. It is unfortunate that he bought a vehicle with mechanically issues however it is not right to try to blame Victor for Mr. Haleys short falls when it comes to purchasing a vehicle on line. My suggestion Mr. Haley is to hire a mechanic the next time you purchase a vehicle on line or take a flight to the location purchase it and drive it home yourself. I would also like to state if you are a broker or a carrier beware of Mr. Haley of 20 Bent Oak Road Rochester NY as he wants you to clean up his dirty work. Shame on you Mr. Haley! [ view ]
    Poster:William haley
    Date:12/23/2014 2:00:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable and Courteous Service
    Review:Everything went well with the car's pick up and delivery. Our driver was very courteous. He was right on time for the PA pick up and FL delivery. > Mr Lopez, the dispatcher, had excellent correspondence with my mother, and he followed ... [ More ]
    Poster:David
    Date:12/18/2014 3:07:00 PM
    Subject: Denise is the best!
    Review:I have worked with Denise Osullivan from All Coast Auto twice and both times she has been beyond excellent. Not only does she get you the lowest possible price, she had my car arranged with a driver within 15 minutes. Could not ask for a better exper... [ More ]
    Poster:Kyle
    Date:12/12/2014 6:21:00 PM
    Subject: a Reliable Service you can TRUST
    Review:I like many of you, when I had the need to transport a vehicle from CT to Texas, I went online and filled out a form, then to my greatest surprise, I got bombarded with emails, phone calls from many companies/brokers who were ready and eager to help ... [ More ]
    Poster:Gosox
    Date:12/10/2014 5:58:00 PM
    Subject: Reliable company
    Review:Worked with a very nice gentleman T. Mandler who assured me my vehicle would be in good hands. I drive a luxury car and was concerned about it being transferred over 2,000 miles from NY to NV. All Coast Auto transport got me a reliable carrier (Arthu... [ More ]
    Poster:Yvey
    Date:12/10/2014 12:51:00 PM
    Subject: Best Experience
    Review:From start to finish a pleasure to work with this young lady. Great personality, very patient and kind and explained the process with me. I was hesitant about giving a deposit, being burnt before from other brokers, but I trusted Denise in keeping he... [ More ]
    Poster:DC
    Date:11/19/2014 2:13:00 PM
    Subject: my go to transporter.....
    Review:I have used All Coast Auto Transport for a couple years now. They have probably moved approximately a dozen vehicles for me and are so reliable and solid I just call Denise when I need something moved. [ View ]
    Poster:Andy K
    Date:11/12/2014 12:21:00 PM
    Review:I use All Coast Transport for all my vehicle transport. Helen the manager is great to deal with and honest. She takes good care of me. I have recommended her to everyone that has asked me for transportation services and they love her too. [ View ]
    Poster:dynastyautollc
    Date:10/21/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Tranportation of 2 trucks
    Review:This was my very first experience using a transportation company. I spoke to many people and I listen to my gut instinct and was so happy to come in contact with All Coast Auto Transport. Denise O'Sullivan was so kind and knowledgeable that she and... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosale
    Date:10/18/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: Transported a car
    Review:when I needed my car shipped I did a lot of research on this because I read a lot of HORROR stories!!! I decided to go with All Auto Transport and I'm so glad I did! Denise OSullivan was great!!! We had a little problem with the driver picking up ... [ More ]
    Poster:dawn
    Date:10/15/2014 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Best Transport Service!
    Review:Denise is absolutely amazing, true and honest to her quote. I have never met someone so dedicated to their job and customer satisfaction. She was more than a big help to me. I admit I didn't have the easiest situation and Denise got me through it. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris D.
    Date:10/14/2014 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Have dealt with All Coast for several car transports from/to NJ and FL. They are professional, responsible and, in my opinion, fairly priced. Readily available by phone for any questions. Have dealt with Helen. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:9/2/2014 8:58:00 AM
    Review:Helen's coordination was exceptional. My daughter's are happy at their respective universities. Auto transpot is the correct choice to deliver your childrens cars to their university. [ View ]
    Poster:Segundo Rodriguez
    Date:9/1/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Many Thanks
    Review:Dealing with Denise and All Coast was a great experiance I will be very happy to use them in the future Again many thanks to Denise and her staff A job well done [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Fagan
    Date:8/11/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasantly Satisfied
    Review:Pleasantly satisfied from the beginning to the end. Have used this company in the past and they continue to amaze me with their service. Will definitely recommend them.. [ View ]
    Poster:C. Ashley
    Date:8/10/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: All coast auto transport
    Review:all coast auto transport THANKS, and a special thanks to Denise O'Sullivan for making this experience very comfortable for me,again thanks. T.Jones [ View ]
    Poster:T. Jones
    Date:7/30/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and ahead of schedule
    Review:I am very pleased with the service I received. Denise was very upfront and honest about the entire process she explained how it would work and what to expect. The driver kept in touch with me and let me know when he would arrive and he was able to ge... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathryn
    Date:7/25/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Broker
    Review:This is the second time I have dealt with All Coast Auto Transport, They were courteous, helpful and thorough. They took care of everything that was needed to set me up with a dependable auto carrier. I definitely recommend them and will use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Raubeson
    Date:7/23/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: All Coast Auto Transport
    Review:The service through Thomas Mandler at All Coast Auto Transport was prompt, courteous and knowledgable. The cost was affordable and the customer service was fantastic. My car arrived quickly and without any damage. Additionally, the driver kept me upd... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:7/6/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Denise O'Sullivan Dispatch Manager
    Review:I have a long horror story that started in March, 2014, for a pick up May 27, 2014. I won't name names, but needless to say, the contract was never completed, I was left hanging with promises and ended up spending 150.00 to have my neighbor take my g... [ More ]
    Poster:carol dee hamilton
    Date:7/2/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Dodge Ram 1500
    Review:All Coast Auto Transport took my call in a very professional manner and had my truck picked up the next day and delivered that same day. The driver was professional and was able to back the trailer into the driveway and off load right at the garage.... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Roberts
    Date:7/2/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service!
    Review:Denise was the only person who really searched to find a carrier to take the car and found one! Other companies said they would get back to me and never did. Denise was in contact with me why she searched for the carrier. We had to ship the car on... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:5/23/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Review:I am constantly using this company and I highly recomend them to anyone looking for Auto Transport. Very honest and excellent service, It has always been a smooth transaction with this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Auto Nation One
    Date:5/7/2014 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: Beginning to end, a complete pleasure!!
    Review:Jose went above and beyond in order to accommodate a last minute, urgent transport. After originally contacting All Coast and confusion on my part of expectation, I tried another broker. This was a big mistake as my pickup window came and went witho... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:5/5/2014 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service and Wonderful Outcome!
    Review:I contracted with All Coast through Helen and cannot be happier with the service and the way everything was handled. We had never shipped a car before and were very uncertain as to how the process would go. Helen walked me through it every step of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine C.
    Date:4/15/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Large Van
    Review:Thank you to Jose Lopez who handled this transaction in a professional and timely manor. He took care of everything and price was very competitive. Best all, my truck was picked up and delivered in record time and cost less than if I had to drive it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Beever
    Date:3/17/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Review:The staff at All Coast Auto Transport are extremely professional and honest. I purchased a vehicle to be transported from AZ to NH about a month ago and I worked with Jose Lopez who assisted me in the whole process. Jose went above and beyond to ens... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Greig
    Date:3/17/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I contacted Denise after speaking to other brokers that frustrated me and pretty much harassed me into trying to book with them. She was very nice and she was not pushy, her personality and her knowledge exceeded my expectations. After speaking to h... [ More ]
    Poster:R.Sanchez
    Date:3/10/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: allcoast auto transport
    Review:this was my second experience with allcoast. once again I had dealt with denise who was once again a pleasure to do business with. she ensured my vehicle was taken care of from my initial phone call to the delivery of my truck. the driver was al... [ More ]
    Poster:rick
    Date:3/8/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Efficent and Easy
    Review:I made one call and they arranged for pickup the following day. The car was picked up and delivered just as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg H.
    Date:3/7/2014 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: New Jersey Port Pick-Up
    Review:My vehicle was shipped from Europe to NJ. My pick-up dates changed several times, due to US Customs, and the forwarders documentation. Denise at Allcoastautotransport, was in constant contact with me and the forwarding company. She called the forward... [ More ]
    Poster:Oliver Babajko
    Date:2/27/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Miata
    Review:I worked with Denise O'Sullivan and was extremely impressed with her customer service approach and her communication. She would call back just about any time and clarify or answer questions. The shipper she hooked me up with was excellent and communi... [ More ]
    Poster:Franklyn MacKenzie
    Date:2/27/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Review:Awesome job by Jose Lopez and the driver. Thanks a lot to both of you for your service in shipping my car from Virginia to Florida. My car got shipped just in 1 day. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Kranthi Gummula
    Date:2/1/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Great communications, Great driver, Great service. I would defiantly recommend to others and use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ken R.
    Date:1/30/2014 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Definitely call Frank - He will take care of you!!!
    Review:I recently had an S-10 transported from Michigan to Kentucky. Frank at All Coast Auto Transport took care of me every step of the way, from getting me a very competitive rate at the start, keeping me up to date about pick up and delivery, and even f... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd A.
    Date:12/5/2013 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for your transportation
    Review:I got two ML 350 need to transport from Missouri to NJ. They help me hold a driver on time with my request, and the driver almost wait me around 3 hours. Great services, the driver drop my car on time. If I have another car need to transport, I will ... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2013 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Don't make promises you can't keep
    Review:I spoke to Anthony from All Coast Auto. He was great, and very professional in setting up my shipment of a 70,000 nissan gtr. Too bad I can't say the same about the driver of the truck. Everyday for about 4 days, the driver of the truck kept promi... [ More ]
    Poster:Anil
    Date:11/26/2013 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service
    Review:The whole team at All Coast Auto Transport were just wonderful. They were very helpful and finding a great price, and was patient with me when I had to postpone pickup a couple times. They were always there to answer any and all questions that I had... [ More ]
    Poster:Vicky
    Date:11/25/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Transport vehicle
    Review:On 9-26-2013 I contacted ALL COAST AUTO TRANSPORT and ageed to a $150. advance fee to have my car delivered from Akron, Ohio to Tarpon Springs, FL with a $400. balance due upon delivery. I let "Thomas" know that my car would be ready for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ty Swaggerty
    Date:11/22/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Response to company's response
    Review:I wrote a previous review yesterday. this is a response to the company's response to our review. I don't appreciate the company putting our private information on the Internet. This is just another example of their unprofessionalism. The review I wr... [ More ]
    Response:All Coast Auto Transport has a responsibility to abide by the DOT's Law when transporting vehicles for our clients. In some case like this particular situation a client will ask us to break the rules regarding the transport of their vehicle. As a Transport brokerage business we are responsible to assign a carrier that is licensed and insured to transport vehicles only we are not in the moving business. I believe it is clear that we did all of the above for Mr. and Mrs. Green. Our company always goes above and beyond to please a client; however there are cases such as this order that the client wants to take advantage of the system. I am sure not once did they consider the fact that the driver was placing himself at risk, transporting the additional weight. I truly believe no matter what we did for this particular client they would not be satisfied. In closing I hope when this review reaches the public they will realize just how hard we worked at trying to please Mr. and Mrs. Green. Unfortunately some people will try to take advantage of the service we provide; obviously Mr. and Mrs. Green did. Mr. and Mrs. Greens expectations were fulfilled, we shipped their vehicle at reasonable rate, and they received a partial refund of their deposit as they were still complaining about the rate spit the fact they had additional weight in the vehicle. And top to it off THEY ABUSED MY STAFF AND ME DURING THE ENTIRE PROCESS. [ view ]
    Poster:Karen green
    Date:11/21/2013 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: NO INTEGRITY
    Review:CONTRACT FOR 1050.00 WHEN TRUCK SHOWED UP THE DRIVER WANTED 950.00 INSTEAD OF 900.00 WITH THE 150.00 DEPOSIT..HAD NO CHOICE TO PAY IT..TRIED TO CALL THE SHIPPER 4 TIMES TO TALK ABOUT IT..THEY GAVE ME THE YOUR RIGHT AND WE WILL HAVE THE MGR. CALL YOU... [ More ]
    Poster:german auto service
    Date:11/14/2013 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satified...
    Review:First and foremost, I received a timely response to my quote request from online. First person I spoke with was Thomas. He was very polite and helpful with helping me understand the entire shipping process, the do's and don'ts, what is acceptable and... [ More ]
    Poster:Brianna Stephens
    Date:11/9/2013 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Folks To Do Business With
    Review:I wanted to ship my SUV from Texas to NJ. That was my first experience ,I started doing some research. Finally I spoke with Mr James Peari at All Coast Auto Transport, and he helped to plan the shipment at a very reasonable rate, and delivered it soo... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:10/13/2013 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:Excellent Job. Thanks Stephen Bernard, Helen, Dispatch and Driver. This is the most organized group for handling the transportation of your vehicle . Due to a short schedule I needed my vehicle transported from Texas to Connecticut. I never dreamed A... [ More ]
    Poster:Gail
    Date:9/27/2013 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: PLACING THE ORDER
    Review: Donna was very helpfull She is a credit to the company. She tried to get the job done for less trhen $750. but because they had to come to the end of Long Island it took longer. but she tried. All in all it waS A GOOD NON-EVENTFUL DEAL. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry Fasciano