View 150,704 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,705th Review now!

View All Coast Auto Transport's New Profile

All Coast Auto Transport
13900 Jog Road
Delray Beach, FL 33446
Phone Number:1-877-813-8540
Secondary Phone Number:561-288-6260
Website:http://www.allcoastautotransport.com
Time On Site:3 Years, 2 Months. Since 8/8/2011

We pride ourselves on building a reputation of providing consumers with professional and prompt auto shipping services at an affordable price. We are a licensed Auto Transport Broker with the U.S. Dept. of Transportation Our goal is to provide on-time auto shipping with a high level of customer service while always conducting business in an honest and ethical manner. We look forward to providing excellent customer service on your next auto transport shipment.
Have your own experience with All Coast Auto Transport to share?

All Coast Auto Transport reports that they have an average of 10000 customers per year. Currently, this site has 36 reviews posted by individual customers for the past 365 days. So approximately 0.36% of All Coast Auto Transport customers have posted a review.

This means that 99.64% percent of their customerís opinions are not represented on this site.
    Next Reviews on All Coast Auto Transport
    Review:I use All Coast Transport for all my vehicle transport. Helen the manager is great to deal with and honest. She takes good care of me. I have recommended her to everyone that has asked me for transportation services and they love her too. [ View ]
    Poster:dynastyautollc
    Date:10/21/2014 9:38:00 AM
    Subject: Tranportation of 2 trucks
    Review:This was my very first experience using a transportation company. I spoke to many people and I listen to my gut instinct and was so happy to come in contact with All Coast Auto Transport. Denise O'Sullivan was so kind and knowledgeable that she and... [ More ]
    Poster:Rosale
    Date:10/18/2014 9:27:00 AM
    Subject: Transported a car
    Review:when I needed my car shipped I did a lot of research on this because I read a lot of HORROR stories!!! I decided to go with All Auto Transport and I'm so glad I did! Denise OSullivan was great!!! We had a little problem with the driver picking up ... [ More ]
    Poster:dawn
    Date:10/15/2014 10:16:00 AM
    Subject: Best Transport Service!
    Review:Denise is absolutely amazing, true and honest to her quote. I have never met someone so dedicated to their job and customer satisfaction. She was more than a big help to me. I admit I didn't have the easiest situation and Denise got me through it. T... [ More ]
    Poster:Chris D.
    Date:10/14/2014 8:21:00 PM
    Subject: car transport
    Review:Have dealt with All Coast for several car transports from/to NJ and FL. They are professional, responsible and, in my opinion, fairly priced. Readily available by phone for any questions. Have dealt with Helen. [ View ]
    Poster:John
    Date:9/2/2014 8:58:00 AM
    Review:Helen's coordination was exceptional. My daughter's are happy at their respective universities. Auto transpot is the correct choice to deliver your childrens cars to their university. [ View ]
    Poster:Segundo Rodriguez
    Date:9/1/2014 11:26:00 AM
    Subject: Many Thanks
    Review:Dealing with Denise and All Coast was a great experiance I will be very happy to use them in the future Again many thanks to Denise and her staff A job well done [ View ]
    Poster:Mike Fagan
    Date:8/11/2014 7:51:00 PM
    Subject: Pleasantly Satisfied
    Review:Pleasantly satisfied from the beginning to the end. Have used this company in the past and they continue to amaze me with their service. Will definitely recommend them.. [ View ]
    Poster:C. Ashley
    Date:8/10/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: All coast auto transport
    Review:all coast auto transport THANKS, and a special thanks to Denise O'Sullivan for making this experience very comfortable for me,again thanks. T.Jones [ View ]
    Poster:T. Jones
    Date:7/30/2014 9:51:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Service and ahead of schedule
    Review:I am very pleased with the service I received. Denise was very upfront and honest about the entire process she explained how it would work and what to expect. The driver kept in touch with me and let me know when he would arrive and he was able to ge... [ More ]
    Poster:Kathryn
    Date:7/25/2014 3:48:00 PM
    Subject: Broker
    Review:This is the second time I have dealt with All Coast Auto Transport, They were courteous, helpful and thorough. They took care of everything that was needed to set me up with a dependable auto carrier. I definitely recommend them and will use them ... [ More ]
    Poster:S. Raubeson
    Date:7/23/2014 5:03:00 PM
    Subject: All Coast Auto Transport
    Review:The service through Thomas Mandler at All Coast Auto Transport was prompt, courteous and knowledgable. The cost was affordable and the customer service was fantastic. My car arrived quickly and without any damage. Additionally, the driver kept me upd... [ More ]
    Poster:Erin
    Date:7/6/2014 12:44:00 PM
    Subject: Denise O'Sullivan Dispatch Manager
    Review:I have a long horror story that started in March, 2014, for a pick up May 27, 2014. I won't name names, but needless to say, the contract was never completed, I was left hanging with promises and ended up spending 150.00 to have my neighbor take my g... [ More ]
    Poster:carol dee hamilton
    Date:7/2/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Denise O'Sullivan Dispatch Manager
    Poster:carol dee hamilton
    Date:7/2/2014 8:33:00 PM
    Subject: Dodge Ram 1500
    Review:All Coast Auto Transport took my call in a very professional manner and had my truck picked up the next day and delivered that same day. The driver was professional and was able to back the trailer into the driveway and off load right at the garage.... [ More ]
    Poster:Ken Roberts
    Date:7/2/2014 5:06:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Service!
    Review:Denise was the only person who really searched to find a carrier to take the car and found one! Other companies said they would get back to me and never did. Denise was in contact with me why she searched for the carrier. We had to ship the car on... [ More ]
    Poster:Ellen
    Date:5/23/2014 11:19:00 AM
    Review:I am constantly using this company and I highly recomend them to anyone looking for Auto Transport. Very honest and excellent service, It has always been a smooth transaction with this company. [ View ]
    Poster:Auto Nation One
    Date:5/7/2014 8:59:00 AM
    Subject: Beginning to end, a complete pleasure!!
    Review:Jose went above and beyond in order to accommodate a last minute, urgent transport. After originally contacting All Coast and confusion on my part of expectation, I tried another broker. This was a big mistake as my pickup window came and went witho... [ More ]
    Poster:Scott
    Date:5/5/2014 12:26:00 AM
    Subject: Great Service and Wonderful Outcome!
    Review:I contracted with All Coast through Helen and cannot be happier with the service and the way everything was handled. We had never shipped a car before and were very uncertain as to how the process would go. Helen walked me through it every step of ... [ More ]
    Poster:Catherine C.
    Date:4/15/2014 2:39:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping Large Van
    Review:Thank you to Jose Lopez who handled this transaction in a professional and timely manor. He took care of everything and price was very competitive. Best all, my truck was picked up and delivered in record time and cost less than if I had to drive it ... [ More ]
    Poster:Tom Beever
    Date:3/17/2014 1:33:00 PM
    Review:The staff at All Coast Auto Transport are extremely professional and honest. I purchased a vehicle to be transported from AZ to NH about a month ago and I worked with Jose Lopez who assisted me in the whole process. Jose went above and beyond to ens... [ More ]
    Poster:Donna Greig
    Date:3/17/2014 11:20:00 AM
    Subject: Good Experience
    Review:I contacted Denise after speaking to other brokers that frustrated me and pretty much harassed me into trying to book with them. She was very nice and she was not pushy, her personality and her knowledge exceeded my expectations. After speaking to h... [ More ]
    Poster:R.Sanchez
    Date:3/10/2014 5:20:00 PM
    Subject: allcoast auto transport
    Review:this was my second experience with allcoast. once again I had dealt with denise who was once again a pleasure to do business with. she ensured my vehicle was taken care of from my initial phone call to the delivery of my truck. the driver was al... [ More ]
    Poster:rick
    Date:3/8/2014 11:16:00 AM
    Subject: Efficent and Easy
    Review:I made one call and they arranged for pickup the following day. The car was picked up and delivered just as promised. [ View ]
    Poster:Greg H.
    Date:3/7/2014 7:17:00 PM
    Subject: New Jersey Port Pick-Up
    Review:My vehicle was shipped from Europe to NJ. My pick-up dates changed several times, due to US Customs, and the forwarders documentation. Denise at Allcoastautotransport, was in constant contact with me and the forwarding company. She called the forward... [ More ]
    Poster:Oliver Babajko
    Date:2/27/2014 4:06:00 PM
    Subject: Transporting Miata
    Review:I worked with Denise O'Sullivan and was extremely impressed with her customer service approach and her communication. She would call back just about any time and clarify or answer questions. The shipper she hooked me up with was excellent and communi... [ More ]
    Poster:Franklyn MacKenzie
    Date:2/27/2014 12:46:00 AM
    Review:Awesome job by Jose Lopez and the driver. Thanks a lot to both of you for your service in shipping my car from Virginia to Florida. My car got shipped just in 1 day. I will definitely recommend this company to my friends. [ View ]
    Poster:Kranthi Gummula
    Date:2/1/2014 6:13:00 PM
    Subject: Awesome
    Review:Great communications, Great driver, Great service. I would defiantly recommend to others and use them again. [ View ]
    Poster:Ken R.
    Date:1/30/2014 11:37:00 PM
    Subject: Definitely call Frank - He will take care of you!!!
    Review:I recently had an S-10 transported from Michigan to Kentucky. Frank at All Coast Auto Transport took care of me every step of the way, from getting me a very competitive rate at the start, keeping me up to date about pick up and delivery, and even f... [ More ]
    Poster:Todd A.
    Date:12/5/2013 4:13:00 PM
    Subject: Thank you for your transportation
    Review:I got two ML 350 need to transport from Missouri to NJ. They help me hold a driver on time with my request, and the driver almost wait me around 3 hours. Great services, the driver drop my car on time. If I have another car need to transport, I will ... [ More ]
    Poster:MichaelThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/3/2013 7:01:00 PM
    Subject: Don't make promises you can't keep
    Review:I spoke to Anthony from All Coast Auto. He was great, and very professional in setting up my shipment of a 70,000 nissan gtr. Too bad I can't say the same about the driver of the truck. Everyday for about 4 days, the driver of the truck kept promi... [ More ]
    Poster:Anil
    Date:11/26/2013 12:00:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful service
    Review:The whole team at All Coast Auto Transport were just wonderful. They were very helpful and finding a great price, and was patient with me when I had to postpone pickup a couple times. They were always there to answer any and all questions that I had... [ More ]
    Poster:Vicky
    Date:11/25/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Transport vehicle
    Review:On 9-26-2013 I contacted ALL COAST AUTO TRANSPORT and ageed to a $150. advance fee to have my car delivered from Akron, Ohio to Tarpon Springs, FL with a $400. balance due upon delivery. I let "Thomas" know that my car would be ready for ... [ More ]
    Poster:Ty Swaggerty
    Date:11/22/2013 12:59:00 PM
    Subject: Response to company's response
    Review:I wrote a previous review yesterday. this is a response to the company's response to our review. I don't appreciate the company putting our private information on the Internet. This is just another example of their unprofessionalism. The review I wr... [ More ]
    Response:All Coast Auto Transport has a responsibility to abide by the DOT's Law when transporting vehicles for our clients. In some case like this particular situation a client will ask us to break the rules regarding the transport of their vehicle. As a Transport brokerage business we are responsible to assign a carrier that is licensed and insured to transport vehicles only we are not in the moving business. I believe it is clear that we did all of the above for Mr. and Mrs. Green. Our company always goes above and beyond to please a client; however there are cases such as this order that the client wants to take advantage of the system. I am sure not once did they consider the fact that the driver was placing himself at risk, transporting the additional weight. I truly believe no matter what we did for this particular client they would not be satisfied. In closing I hope when this review reaches the public they will realize just how hard we worked at trying to please Mr. and Mrs. Green. Unfortunately some people will try to take advantage of the service we provide; obviously Mr. and Mrs. Green did. Mr. and Mrs. Greens expectations were fulfilled, we shipped their vehicle at reasonable rate, and they received a partial refund of their deposit as they were still complaining about the rate spit the fact they had additional weight in the vehicle. And top to it off THEY ABUSED MY STAFF AND ME DURING THE ENTIRE PROCESS. [ view ]
    Poster:Karen green
    Date:11/21/2013 7:02:00 PM
    Subject: NO INTEGRITY
    Review:CONTRACT FOR 1050.00 WHEN TRUCK SHOWED UP THE DRIVER WANTED 950.00 INSTEAD OF 900.00 WITH THE 150.00 DEPOSIT..HAD NO CHOICE TO PAY IT..TRIED TO CALL THE SHIPPER 4 TIMES TO TALK ABOUT IT..THEY GAVE ME THE YOUR RIGHT AND WE WILL HAVE THE MGR. CALL YOU... [ More ]
    Poster:german auto service
    Date:11/14/2013 5:14:00 PM
    Subject: Very Satified...
    Review:First and foremost, I received a timely response to my quote request from online. First person I spoke with was Thomas. He was very polite and helpful with helping me understand the entire shipping process, the do's and don'ts, what is acceptable and... [ More ]
    Poster:Brianna Stephens
    Date:11/9/2013 2:38:00 PM
    Subject: Great Folks To Do Business With
    Review:I wanted to ship my SUV from Texas to NJ. That was my first experience ,I started doing some research. Finally I spoke with Mr James Peari at All Coast Auto Transport, and he helped to plan the shipment at a very reasonable rate, and delivered it soo... [ More ]
    Poster:Ray
    Date:10/13/2013 1:00:00 PM
    Subject: Excellent Job
    Review:Excellent Job. Thanks Stephen Bernard, Helen, Dispatch and Driver. This is the most organized group for handling the transportation of your vehicle . Due to a short schedule I needed my vehicle transported from Texas to Connecticut. I never dreamed A... [ More ]
    Poster:Gail
    Date:9/27/2013 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: PLACING THE ORDER
    Review: Donna was very helpfull She is a credit to the company. She tried to get the job done for less trhen $750. but because they had to come to the end of Long Island it took longer. but she tried. All in all it waS A GOOD NON-EVENTFUL DEAL. [ View ]
    Poster:Larry Fasciano
    Date:9/24/2013 12:16:00 PM
    Subject: THESE PEOPLE ARE GREAT
    Review:As a first time auto shipper, I was some what reluctant to confirm my order as I was contacted by nine companies each with the approximate shipping costs but no one offered me the comfort level provided by Stephen. Stephen took the time to walk me... [ More ]
    Poster:GEORGE BRADLEY
    Date:9/10/2013 9:35:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Job!
    Review:I want to thank everyone at All Coast Auto Transport for the stellar job in transporting my vehicle. This was my first experience in having a vehicle transported so I was concerned how it would go. I am very pleased! My vehicle was picked up and d... [ More ]
    Poster:Sheri Carter
    Date:8/22/2013 2:56:00 PM
    Subject: So smooth!
    Review:Jose can't be beat: Courteous, knowledgeable, all about customer service. Period. Can't be beat. All Coast did in two hours (found transport) what I'd been waiting 3 week for with another company. Wow! Thanks to Jose. Driver Mark was perfect, as ... [ More ]
    Poster:MKEssenmacher
    Date:7/29/2013 10:11:00 PM
    Subject: Great way to receive your vehicle
    Review:We had our doubts about who to use to move our new Crew Cab truck that we purchased from Ebay. Denise was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING, she was the one at "All Coast Auto Transport" that made me think .... "Ok, I feel good about letting them han... [ More ]
    Poster:L.ShortThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:7/29/2013 7:29:00 PM
    Subject: Great Job
    Review:My quote was quick, and the pick up and delivery was on time or early. Great Job. I've tried shipping my Jeep before and had a really hard time even getting timely quotes. This time was a pleasant surprise. My Jeep also has 35 inch tires and nearl... [ More ]
    Poster:Christopher Smith
    Date:7/22/2013 12:47:00 PM
    Subject: I am using them again
    Review:Great customer service and the delivered on their promise. The car arrived as it left. I practice what I preach so I am using them again for Or-Ga shipment. [ View ]
    Poster:Andrew
    Date:7/19/2013 10:50:00 AM
    Subject: Service Order # 269876-LR
    Review:The most important thing for us was that the driver was permanent in touch with us and our son through all the route. The car was picked up the same day we asked for the service and because of the very bad weather the car arrived later than was plann... [ More ]
    Poster:Violeta
    Date:7/18/2013 9:58:00 PM
    Subject: first time shipper , very happy
    Review: this is my first time shipping my suv and jose from all coast auto transfer made me feel very comfortable about this industry after receiving many calls from different brokers but jose seems to be the most honest so I book my order with him and m... [ More ]
    Poster:natasha
    Date:7/18/2013 1:58:00 PM
    Subject: SUV Transport from GA to CA
    Review:All Coast was upfront and honest about all costs. Jose was professional and accessible throughout the process. He provided me a courteous driver who provided me his cellphone number, so that I could contact him at anytime during the transport. I was ... [ More ]
    Poster:D. Green
    Date:7/10/2013 12:17:00 PM
    Subject: Shipping SUV from SC to MD - June 28-29, 2013
    Review:While on vacation in SC, my car broke down and I wanted it shipped home for repair. I contacted All Coast online on Thursday evening and had a quote early Friday morning. I followed up with Jose on Friday morning and he arranged to have my car pick... [ More ]
    Poster:craig
    Date:6/30/2013 2:08:00 PM
    Subject: NEVER GIVE A DEPOSIT UP FRONT!
    Review: Sounds like I'm "PO-ed" and I'm really not...I'm writing a $200.00 review {which I paid for}. You can go ahead and pay up-front, or ...READ-ON. {NEVER-PERIOD} provide any transport brokerage a deposit prior to your vehicle being loade... [ More ]
    Poster:J Zezima