View 158,481 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 158,482th Review now!

View AA All Star Discount Auto Transport Inc.'s New Profile

AA All Star Discount Auto Transport Inc.
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
Phone Number:818-574-3399
Website:http://
Time On Site:4 Years, 11 Months. Since 4/2/2010
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Star Direct Auto Shipping |

Have your own experience with AA All Star Discount Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Subject: Bait & Switch: All Star Auto Shippers
    Review:This company is completely fraudulent. I was quoted $ 399.00 to ship, Brad said price and pick-up within four days was GUARANTEED. I called after five days: Brad said no one would pick up at this price, send another $450.00 and he'd ship it .I asked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim S.
    Date:11/20/2014 4:42:00 PM
    Subject: Do Not Use This Company!
    Review:I requested enclosed carrier service of a vintage vehicle from Nebraska to Nevada. Received reasonable quote. Accepted quote and service and paid $299 deposit. After several calls to the company they scheduled different pick ups and transportation... [ More ]
    Poster:John
    Date:9/18/2014 1:07:00 AM
    Subject: A real rip off. Do Not Use Them.
    Review:I was given a quote by All Star Auto Shipping that seemed to be very competitive - and they charged me $299 for a deposit. They never got a contract on the car, and after 4 weeks of being manipulated and screamed at - finally being told the cost t... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:6/26/2013 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THEM!!!
    Review:Subject: Avoid at all costs Review: Run as fast as you can from this company! They gave me a quote of $849 to transport my SUV from MD. to AZ. Paul was pushy and took a $299 deposit from me. He assured me that he would get my SUV to me for that pric... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara R
    Date:5/20/2013 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Kudos, Job Well Done
    Review:I bought a car online, which I never did anything like that before, and needed to get the car back home. I found All Star Discount online and they gave me a realistic quote and time frame. Glad I used this company, my car arrived safe and sound in gr... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Penny, it was wonderful to work with you. Enjoy your new car. [ view ]
    Poster:Penny T.
    Date:4/17/2013 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience
    Review:No complaints- -it is always great when you can find a company to do the job you asked them to do and they go above and behoynd what you expected. The pick up was timely, the transport was quick and despite the competitiors that keep hounding me and ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Audra, Glad you were happy with our service. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Audra George
    Date:4/14/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Experience
    Review:My husband and I were moving from Indiana to California and his car needed to be shipped. At the beginning of August 2012, I was quoted a price of $599, which I thought was amazing. I paid a deposit of $299.00 and expected the car to be picked up on ... [ More ]
    Response:What we say in almost every response on here, and to every customer we speak to is that we can't guarantee a specific day, and it says that on every shipping order. Despite this, people hear what they want, when Malone called we told her we would have a carrier as soon as we could but she told us she was canceling and making other arrangements. I guess the other arrangements was going with someone that raised her up a few hundred dollars to get her picked up right away, and she is upset over that. She further says she couldn't get in touch, but the person she spoke with was rude? So she did speak to someone, she just didn't like what was being said? We do our best to get cars picked up as quickly as possible, but being flexible is always the key to all shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:C. Malone
    Date:3/28/2013 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: AA All*Star Auto Transport,Inc Dont use them its a scam
    Review:They said they would deliver my car to Grand Rapids Michigan from Bradenton Florida fo $499.The pick up day was set and on the day of pick up I was told by Brad Taylor that the price had gone up $400 dollars and that there was nothing I could do abou... [ More ]
    Response:We strive to make every customer experience as happy and easy as possible. We do in almost all shipments and that is why are proud of our repeat customers and dealerships that we serve. Once in a while you get a customer like Scoot Lammers, a difficult, demanding customer who wants things his own way, no matter what we did or how hard we tried, he just wanted to scream and yell and make demands. Worst part for Lammers was this was an ENCLOSED carrier for the same price! Lammers canceled with the driver. We don't take things personally, as obviously we have learned when customers behave this way it is their own life and situation that is out of control, and just want to vent and lash out on anyone they can. Best of luck to him and especially to the carrier that transports his car for him. [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Lammers
    Date:3/22/2013 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: 3 SUCCESSFUL TRANSPORTS
    Review:I have transported 3 cars with AA All Stars in the last 8 months and am very pleased with the service they provided. Each time they were able to find carriers at the quoted rate and I have received my cars typically within a week and a half in all of... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Jake, its always a pleasure when you call us. We are glad to have great customers like you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jake P Brown