View 146,889 Reviews on 3,519 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 146,890th Review now!
AA All Star Discount Auto Transport Inc.
LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
Phone Number:310-310-3399
Website:http://
Time On Site:4 Years, 4 Months. Since 4/2/2010
Other Names:
(using or used this MC number)
All Star Direct Auto Shipping |

Have your own experience with AA All Star Discount Auto Transport Inc. to share?

• Subject: Bait & Switch: All Star Auto Shippers
    Review:This company is completely fraudulent. I was quoted $ 399.00 to ship, Brad said price and pick-up within four days was GUARANTEED. I called after five days: Brad said no one would pick up at this price, send another $450.00 and he'd ship it .I asked ... [ More ]
    Poster:Jim S.
    Date:3/19/2014 1:04:00 PM
    Subject: Did not honor contract
    Review:The contract read direct to Honolulu Hawaii for $1799. When I was told a trucking company was going to pick up truck I was told I needed to call Matson and arrange a fee for hawaii. My attorneys have clearly statedI was scamed. I m taking the nece... [ More ]
    Poster:John Oberholtzer
    Date:2/21/2014 4:50:00 PM
    Subject: A real rip off. Do Not Use Them.
    Review:I was given a quote by All Star Auto Shipping that seemed to be very competitive - and they charged me $299 for a deposit. They never got a contract on the car, and after 4 weeks of being manipulated and screamed at - finally being told the cost t... [ More ]
    Poster:Bob
    Date:6/26/2013 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN FROM THEM!!!
    Review:Subject: Avoid at all costs Review: Run as fast as you can from this company! They gave me a quote of $849 to transport my SUV from MD. to AZ. Paul was pushy and took a $299 deposit from me. He assured me that he would get my SUV to me for that pric... [ More ]
    Poster:Barbara R
    Date:5/20/2013 2:50:00 PM
    Subject: Kudos, Job Well Done
    Review:I bought a car online, which I never did anything like that before, and needed to get the car back home. I found All Star Discount online and they gave me a realistic quote and time frame. Glad I used this company, my car arrived safe and sound in gr... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Penny, it was wonderful to work with you. Enjoy your new car. [ view ]
    Poster:Penny T.
    Date:4/17/2013 3:22:00 PM
    Subject: Wonderful Experience
    Review:No complaints- -it is always great when you can find a company to do the job you asked them to do and they go above and behoynd what you expected. The pick up was timely, the transport was quick and despite the competitiors that keep hounding me and ... [ More ]
    Response:Hi Audra, Glad you were happy with our service. Let us know if we can be of assistance in the future. [ view ]
    Poster:Audra George
    Date:4/14/2013 1:28:00 PM
    Subject: Horrible Experience
    Review:My husband and I were moving from Indiana to California and his car needed to be shipped. At the beginning of August 2012, I was quoted a price of $599, which I thought was amazing. I paid a deposit of $299.00 and expected the car to be picked up on ... [ More ]
    Response:What we say in almost every response on here, and to every customer we speak to is that we can't guarantee a specific day, and it says that on every shipping order. Despite this, people hear what they want, when Malone called we told her we would have a carrier as soon as we could but she told us she was canceling and making other arrangements. I guess the other arrangements was going with someone that raised her up a few hundred dollars to get her picked up right away, and she is upset over that. She further says she couldn't get in touch, but the person she spoke with was rude? So she did speak to someone, she just didn't like what was being said? We do our best to get cars picked up as quickly as possible, but being flexible is always the key to all shipping. [ view ]
    Poster:C. Malone
    Date:3/28/2013 10:49:00 AM
    Subject: AA All*Star Auto Transport,Inc Dont use them its a scam
    Review:They said they would deliver my car to Grand Rapids Michigan from Bradenton Florida fo $499.The pick up day was set and on the day of pick up I was told by Brad Taylor that the price had gone up $400 dollars and that there was nothing I could do abou... [ More ]
    Response:We strive to make every customer experience as happy and easy as possible. We do in almost all shipments and that is why are proud of our repeat customers and dealerships that we serve. Once in a while you get a customer like Scoot Lammers, a difficult, demanding customer who wants things his own way, no matter what we did or how hard we tried, he just wanted to scream and yell and make demands. Worst part for Lammers was this was an ENCLOSED carrier for the same price! Lammers canceled with the driver. We don't take things personally, as obviously we have learned when customers behave this way it is their own life and situation that is out of control, and just want to vent and lash out on anyone they can. Best of luck to him and especially to the carrier that transports his car for him. [ view ]
    Poster:Scott Lammers
    Date:3/22/2013 8:26:00 PM
    Subject: 3 SUCCESSFUL TRANSPORTS
    Review:I have transported 3 cars with AA All Stars in the last 8 months and am very pleased with the service they provided. Each time they were able to find carriers at the quoted rate and I have received my cars typically within a week and a half in all of... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Jake, its always a pleasure when you call us. We are glad to have great customers like you. [ view ]
    Poster:Jake P Brown
    Date:3/22/2013 8:23:00 PM
    Subject: Buyer beware - Fraud
    Review:I can't believe I fell for this man's scheme. He told me it would cost 449 to transport my car from NY to MO, so I paid the $99 to save my spot on a truck. February 7 2013 I received an email notification that $99 was being refunded to my credit card... [ More ]
    Response:FRAUD IS ONLY BY KIMBERLY AND BEN ASPLUND. ABSOLULTEYLY NO FRAUD, IF ANYTHING WE SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR BEING HONEST, AND ALLOWING THEM TO MOVE ON. BUT WE'VE LEARNED THAT NO GOOD DEED GOES UNPUNISHED, especially in the world of car shipping! We fully refunded this customer deposit because we did not have a carrier to pick up for them on the timetable they needed. Due to the blizzard in upstate New York and the 3 feet of snow, which the customer doesn't even mention; there was no way a driver could get the car for Kimberly and Ben Asplund. They were angry, and did not want to understand that carrier's need to put the safety of the cars they transport as well as their own truck first, before they pick up cars in unsafe, snowy conditions. There were power outages, and even today, 3 days later, schools are still closed in New York where they were shipping from. We tried to explain this to Kimberly Asplund, but she became nasty and abusive. We decided it was best to part ways and let the Asplunds book with another carrier so they could be happy. They were charged a deposit which was refunded. Transport Reviews is a venting site for angry people like the Asplunds, as you can see for yourself. It is so rare that customers take the time to post a positive review, and write a quick note to say thanks, we received our car and appreciated you coordinating it for us. We pride ourselves in satisfying our customers, even when it means we must cancel an order if we don't feel we can get a carrier there on a customer's time table. Shame on Ben and Kimberly, abuse like that should not be tolerated. [ view ]
    Poster:Ben
    Date:2/12/2013 10:42:00 AM
    Subject: Excellent Customer Service
    Review:My younger brother is attending College in Florida and was in need of a car since his blew up. Called other transport companies and none of them would give me a straight answer as to when it was going to be picked up and dropped off and where very pu... [ More ]
    Response:Thanks Ray, it was a pleasure to work with you, and glad I was able to be of assistance. [ view ]
    Poster:Ray GhafooriThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:1/30/2013 9:28:00 PM
    Subject: response to AA All Star Discounts Response
    Review:I'm writing to respond to AA Star Discounts false accusations on Mary West's review of their company. The pick up location in Kentucky was not remote (5 miles outside of Lexington). It wasn't until AA All Star didn't agree to terms that we cancele... [ More ]
    Response:We strive to make each move a happy and pleasant one for all of our customers. Thankfully almost all of them are. Occassionaly, we run into customers that are difficult, as the case with Mary West. I am not sure what she means by saying our company didn't agree to her terms??? As why would any company agree to a customers terms? But whatever, we will agree to disagree with Ms. West's accounting of what happened. The bottom line, that she leaves out is, she went with another company for several hundred dollars more; which is basically bidding against yourself, never a good thing. As for the Better Business Bureau, that is a private agency, not a government agency. ABC News Show 20/20 reported on the BBB, and found that companies that are paid members receive high ratings. No Surprise of course! The terrorist group Hamas, received an A+ rating when 20/20 paid to join, as part of their report. Here is the link to that report : (just copy and paste into your browser). Better Business Bureau: The Best Ratings Money Can Buy - ABC ... ABC news.go.com › Investigative Unit [ view ]
    Poster:Mary West
    Date:1/24/2013 11:58:00 AM
    Subject: Complete Ripoff/ Rude
    Review:I beg you please do not use this company, He PROMISED us that our car would be pick up by thrusday, due to the fact that we were going out of town, after 3 days of not hearing from him we called and called. On Thursday he finally answered to fuss me... [ More ]
    Response:First and formost, this reviewer is telling you he was compensated to write this review. Obviously, we would NOT pay someone to write a review period, but certainly NOT A NEGATIVE ONE! Therefore, this compensation is clearly coming from a competitor, promising the world if Cortes, would write a negative review. Secondly, lets get the facts straight. Plain and simple, we are proud to say we NEVER PROMISE OR GUARANTEE A SHIP DATE. This is the first thing mentioned in our terms and conditions that customers accept in order to proceed with an order, as well as stating this on our website. It is sad that people resort to lies and fiction to post a review for compensation, but these are tough times out there and will do anything or fast cash. As we always state, each story has 2 sides, and we are strive to make each customers experience a happy and pleasant one. That is why we have repeat customers and recommendations. As with all reviews, please use your own judgement, read carefully, and realize compensated reviewer is never going to be an honest one. [ view ]
    Poster:Y. CortesThis reviewer reports they were or plan to compensated for posting this review.
    Date:12/16/2012 10:47:00 PM
    Subject: RIPOFF
    Review:They took a deposit of $ 299 for a $ 699 transportation rate. I have been calling them for 2 days to find out about when the car will be picked up. They call to tell me that one driver could pick up the car in 24 hours at a rate of $ 1,199 !!!! mea... [ More ]
    Response:WHY DO PEOPLE WHO RANT ALWAYS LEAVE OUT THE BEST PARTS? Always read reviews, and realize every story has 2 sides, just like Judge Judy says. Thank goodness most of our customers are honest people that appreciate the hard work that goes into a transport and are not looking to take advantage of us or the service we provide. No idea, what Alberto is ranting about. He placed his order, then next day called to say it MUST BE PICKED UP TODAY! We can do that of course, but that is called an expedited order, and a carrier, not us, will get paid extra to provide rush service. Naturally, Alberto thinks he is smarter than all brokers and carriers and wants something that he is not willing to pay the carrier for the extra rush service. Apparently, Alberto DID put his car on carrier's truck that we found, thinking, he will cut us out of the deal by saying he canceled and went ahead with the carrier. [ view ]
    Poster:Alberto
    Date:11/8/2012 1:13:00 PM
    Subject: Read on and look somewhere else!!!
    Review:Lesson learned the hard way, NEVER: Give transport companies money until they have found a driver and are in a position to specify a pick up date and to honor the rate they quoted. New to how this business works, on August 11, 2012 I fell for a $5... [ More ]
    Response:First and foremost, we don't give a customer the first available pick up date. We have no idea when you want to ship your car. We ask you when it is available and we do our best to get it on or as close to date as possible. Angry Juan Trevizo put down 8/16 as his first available date. At 7am, on 8/16, upon getting into the office the phone rang, with Juan Trevizo demanding to know exactly what time today his car was going to be picked up. We responded with a simple question, have we called you sir? Based on his tone, we thought we had! We do our very best to answer each call and be as helpful as possible, but sometimes, when a customer is barking on the other end, and being rude and angry for no reason, it can be quite challenging. We told Juan that as soon as car was assigned we would indeed call him to give him details. NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! His angry and fury continued and he proceeded to lash out and abuse for several minutes. A few hours later, we called Juan to tell him a driver had been secured for the following day. Too late, was his response, as he proudly told us he had called another carrier to give them the order and proceeded to tell us he was canceling his order. We are sorry everyone can not be as happy as most of our customers, but in all fairness, we successfully secured a carrier for this customer. If the customer tells us to cancel the order, we have no choice but to follow his wishes, as it is unfair and unproductive to send a carrier out. We are glad we were able to find a carrier for customer for the very next day and not sure why he is ranting, but sometimes the shipping of the car is the least of the customers issues!!!! [ view ]
    Poster:Juan