Home > Company > Directory > S > South Beach Transport

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for South Beach Transport

More Info for South Beach Transport

South Beach Transport specializes in shipping all types of vehicles statewide, nationwide and worldwide. We offer an expedited service targeted to individuals and dealerships/companies that need to have their vehicles shipped in a timely manner by providing safe and secure shipping, as well as door-to-door service. Unlike some auto transport companies that ask for a DEPOSIT up front, South Beach Transport only collects money once we have delivered your car. South Beach Transport also has a 100% money back guarantee , if for any reason we can’t ship your car, you will be refunded 100%, no fees or surcharges will be charged. We have a well-established business relationship with all of our customers and strive to continue to meet a superior quality of customer service. We do not pay for reviews; therefore, the ratings on this site are a true reflection of how our customers view our company.
Reviews

South Beach Transport Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 423 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/16/2017 10:31 AM

Car Transport - Professional and Courteous from the agent to the driver that delivered my car. It was picked up in a timely manner and arrived ahead of schedule. If I need these services in the future I will be sure [More]

Review by on 1/11/2017 2:06 PM

Great Service - We were very impressed with the professional nature of South Beach Transport.Nicole Cooke was very good at follow-up, and everything was as she promised. The vendor they chose for us, Tausi Transpo [More]

Review by on 1/6/2017 1:04 PM

Outstanding service - Nicole Cooke provided me with excellent service. She would take my calls or call me back promptly to answer any questions that I had. As this was my first time shipping, I was picky about choosing [More]