Home > Company > Directory > S > Secure Auto Shipping Inc.

Boca Raton, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Secure Auto Shipping Inc.

More Info for Secure Auto Shipping Inc.

We are a Transport Carrier Broker that understands the industry from both sides of the spectrum. We have a staff of seasoned transport dispatchers who are here to answer any and all questions you may have 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Contact us right now for a hassle free, no cost estimate on your potential move. We understand this process can be confusing, see why we've earned an A rating with the Better Business Bureau and let us help make this a pleasant experience!
Reviews

Secure Auto Shipping Inc. Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Boca Raton, Florida

Based on 104 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/10/2017 12:24 PM

Jumped In and Saved the Day - I was looking to transport my car from Florida to California. I spoke with Ross Abraham from Secure Auto Shipping, but also another company United American. I received a call from United American Au [More]

Review by on 1/5/2017 1:59 PM

On Time - Hi, Ross is very helpful and user friendly, He committed pick and delivery date's as per the plain. Thanks to Q Auto Transport for taking care of my vehicle. Transport made me feel at ease. Thanks [More]

Review by on 12/29/2016 4:59 PM

I would never use or recommend this comp - There sales rep, Jay, who I set up the order with initially was very helpful and said he would be available 24/7 until my vehicle arrived. He even gave me his Cell phone number. That was the last ti [More]