Home > Company > Directory > H > Haul Away Logistics LLC

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

More Info for Haul Away Logistics LLC

Haul Away Auto Transport is DEDICATED to high quality vehicle transportation. We founded our business on customer service and customer satisfaction. The Results? We now have the highest customer retention rate in the industry. Our Premium Services include: Short and Long-Distance Transportation, Dealerships, Overseas + International , Exotic & Classic, Motorcycles, and Seasonal (Snowbirds included). OUR MAIN OBJECTIVE is the customer experience. We dedicate ourselves to being available whenever we are needed and providing seamless transport both internationally and domestically. That’s why we have on-site Customer Service & Online-Support who take pride in client and carrier reputation. Our clients confidence in us is strongly reflected in the reviews below. Our advice to you: Do your diligent research! We want all customers to be properly informed and know what to expect for a phenomenal and smooth experience. We charge NO UP FRONT DEPOSIT! Check out all the reviews below and decide for yourself! Call (754) 201-2242 or toll free: (844) HAUL-999 for a QUOTE at anytime.
Reviews

Haul Away Logistics LLC Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Based on 66 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/17/2017 1:23 PM

BLIND POSTING!! - I was contacted by Sean and told he would look for drivers at a certain rate and if no one accepted the rate would go up. I only rec'd generic emails stating that a driver had been found but no rates [More]

Review by on 1/10/2017 5:14 PM

Keith at Haul Away. - I've shipped my car back and forth over the last few years, and I've had some pretty horrible experiences. But from the very first contact, Keith was extremely thorough and honest. He kept me informed [More]

Review by on 12/31/2016 1:00 PM

Professional & Reliable - I just recently contacted Haul Away Logistics and it went exceedingly well. They showed up at the time we agreed upon and they were able to transport my vehicle without any issues. I am very happy tha [More]