Home > Company > Directory > A > AutoStar Transport Express

Miami, Florida

Currently No FMCSA Info for AutoStar Transport Express

More Info for AutoStar Transport Express

Personalized Service - Safe & Timely Transport - Fair Pricing - -Whether you’re a first time shipper or a luxury dealer, you can count on communication with AutoStar’s friendly agents and dispatchers to be prompt, professional and thorough. Rely on AutoStar’s industry expertise, licensing and bonding to start a pleasant shipping experience today - To receive a free quote, call us at 888-802-8250 (toll free), or visit us at www.autostartransport.com.
Reviews

AutoStar Transport Express Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Miami, Florida

Based on 742 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/17/2017 4:23 PM

Ms Martina - This was my first time doing a transport. Ms Martina was patient with me and help me through the process. She answered all my question. I felt supported all the way. she is very professional and under [More]

Review by on 1/16/2017 9:50 AM

Vehicle Transport - I wasn't looking forward to the process of shipping a vehicle due to the horror stories online, but Mario from Autostar transport was great to work with and was able to find a carrier for me to delive [More]

AutoStar Transport Express - From Mario Montalvo at 88-802-8250 ext 4216: Thanks for the great review Amerika !! You were really clear with me since the beginning as of which days you needed the vehicel delivered, and we provided...
      Review by on 1/11/2017 7:00 PM

Excellent service - Highly recommended to others. I am very satisfied with the promt delivery and great customer service. I have referred my military friends to the company because of their reasonable price.

AutoStar Transport Express - From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext. 2233 Hello Dan , Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. I am glad to hear you were satisfied with our services that we provided . Setting the...