Home > Company > Directory > A > Allegiant Auto Logistics

Brooklyn, New York

Currently No FMCSA Info for Allegiant Auto Logistics

More Info for Allegiant Auto Logistics

Allegiant Auto Logistics Call for free quotes 800-553-3433 Safe & Reliable Auto Transportation. Fully licensed, bonded & insured. No up front deposits, ever. Watch our video! Ask for daily discounts.
For each and every customer Allegiant Auto Logistics services, we understand the importance of transporting your car. When you trust Allegiant to ship a vehicle you will receive peace-of-mind, expert advice and superior service. Allegiant is among the fastest, most reliable, and safest auto transport companies in the world. Your vehicle's safety is our number one priority.​
Reviews

Allegiant Auto Logistics Shares Their Expert Answers To These Questions

Brooklyn, New York

Based on 73 Reveived in the last 2 years.
      Review by on 1/10/2017 10:01 PM

Picking up car in NY - They are crooks, liars!! Made me sign a contract & told me they would call me first with a price I told them up to 750, they called me with a price of $850, I said no. Then a car company called me an [More]

Review by on 12/27/2016 3:52 PM

Customer Service/Overall Experience - I booked over 2 weeks before pick up date. They never picked my vehicle up. After waiting a week, they finally found a driver that could pick it up a few days later. after I already waited 7 days!! Th [More]

Review by on 12/23/2016 3:12 PM

Dishonesty and gaming - This company has wasted me a couple weeks and only plays games trying to get me to pay more for a car shipment. First I was called by Mathew, he offered to ship my car and gave me a quote, I greed wit [More]

Allegiant Auto Logistics - Thank you for the review. We appreciate every bit of feedback and we strive to improve our service by direct communication with our customers. The fact of the matter is we offered you a suggested rate...