View 158,200 Reviews on 3,669 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 448
Reviews 1-25 of 11190
Craig at eShip did a great job in getting this vehicle to my son. I needed it done from a remote location which is never "simple". They were pretty close in price differential from the original quote to the actual cost, but this was due to the remote location. I was happy with the result and will definitely use this company again in the future! Thanks!...[More]
By N/A on eShip about 51 Minutes Ago
I had my 1961 Ford Galaxie shipped from oregon to new york. when I first called global, I figured they would give me the run around like every other company does. Nick didn't give me any mickey mouse nonsense. He let me know when the driver, Leo, would pick up the car. Leo showed up on time and told me he will keep me posted during transit. He called me to let me know that due to the weather on the east coast, there will be a delay. He called me two more times again to let me know he will be dropping off the car in 24 hours and in 5 hours. The delivery was one day late due to weather but the car arrived safely. The driver was very careful and polite which is something you don't see from drivers too often these days, so I really appreciated that. I would recommend global auto transportation to anybody that needs their vehicles shipped...[More]
By Bill on Global Auto Transportation about 6 Hours Ago
The service was excellent. Car arrived earlier than expected. Definitely has the best price. The company contacted me early and allowed me time to prepare the car. My order number: 149000. The shipment was prompt and quicker than expected. Would definitely work with them again. (both company and direct express auto transport)...[More]
By Michael on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I had a great experience from start to finish with Q Auto Transport. The company contact person was professional and courteous. I was completely satisfied with the price, the pick up of my car and the delivery of my car. The driver was courteous and my car arrived at the time he said it would arrive. I would definitely recommend Q Auto Transport. ...[More]
By Gail Copeland on Q Auto Transport LLC about 10 Hours Ago
Chell was able to help my car get picked up in the middle of some crazy weather we were having in NYC. Unfortunately I was not there to get the car moved myself, she was able to work with my father and coordinate all the logistics between him and the driver. Her contacts within the trucking world got my car moving as soon as possible and got it to TX on time and in one piece - which is all I wanted! Thanks Chell!...[More]
By Alexander S. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Must say I was nervous at first but after talking to Ryan he made me feel at ease. Everything went perfect. Their driver called me the whole way during transit as well did Ryan and took the stress away completely. Thank you again to this great company. Ryan and Bill you guys made this so easy. ...[More]
By Sarah Schwartzberg on Countrywide Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I didn't know what to expect with working with an auto shipping company, they seemed to all come a dime a dozen. All Coast Auto Transport stands out to me now because I got a phone call from the broker, Aaron, within about 10 minutes of my request. I was surprised to get a live response so quickly! The first thing Aaron did was explain how the process works from beginning to end - there were no surprises and no hard pressure. He simply gave me what I needed to know to make a decision. I was kept in the loop every step of the way and he worked my transport until I got exactly what I wanted. No tricks, no gimmicks, just plain old honest service. Not only that, the driver he selected was courteous, friendly, and very professional. They arrived right at my front door exactly when they said they would. I am one very happy customer!...[More]
By Rhonda on All Coast Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I was scared to ship my car. After speaking with Lecia at Amerifreight I felt good about my decision. She was informative, confident, kept in contact with me on a regular basis, helped connect me with the dispatcher when I couldn't reach him (it only took an hour and she had this fixed for me). As a single women this was foreign territory for me but I felt confident they would deliver and they did. Great service, knowledgeable drivers (who got my car to the destination two days early) and prompt follow-up from Lecia. I would definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Pat on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 0 Minutes Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Martha was very helpful and got me a great deal. I'm very satisfied with her customer service and would work Auto Shipping Group again. Satisfied customer....[More]
By Parrish Wilkins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Driver was always prompt with answering any questions and concerns and was always in contact. I would opt to use them again!...[More]
By Ronald on Lightning Auto Carriers about 12 Hours Ago
This is my first time ship my car back to NY from LA in this company. It was on time arrived NY and Ryan Saxton had good customer service to answer all my questions thanks~!...[More]
By Annie on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
hird time I ship my vehicle and I am impressed wiht the service I received. Response: Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Sheryl S. on American Auto Transportation about 12 Hours Ago
This was my first time i was shippping my car and Felicia did an amazing job of going through the process in detail, point to point. She was very resouceful and patiently answered all my questions and gave me enough confidence about the carrier before i shipped the car. Not just stopping at this she was available over the weekend too to give me updates as to where the car was and this continued till my car was delivered. Overall this has been a truly good experience and I would give them a 5 star rating for her service an would definitely reccommed this to any other potential customer. I would also use their service again if i need to do it. Cheers...[More]
By Rajiv Vuddaraju on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
After searching and calling numerous transport companies it was suggested that I give passport transport a call. From the first contact I was very impressed with the professionalism of the company. The car was picked up one day late ( I'm sure due to the harsh weather, snow storms etc), non the less Mike picked up my car and took great care of it. ( a restored classic 55 chevy). I really like the gps tracking provided. I could check in and see any time day or night where my car was. At times I was amazed to see the car heading toward me, only to see it going away from me another day. However, one must note that your car is not the only one on the truck.... in the end the car was delivered to me door, on time, and without damage. The driver, Mike was pleasant and professional. He kept me informed 24 hrs in advance and me sure the delivery fit into my schedule. In short if I have a need to transport another car passport will be the first people I call. Great value ( ie: if I were to have driven to Mo, rented a trailer, bought gas, meals and hotel rooms for the 1000 mile trip it would have cost me around $1000. Passport did it for a little over $1300.... ) best choice I could have made....[More]
By dan on Passport Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Very satisfied customer. Vehicle was picked up and delivered in a very short period of time. The driver contacted me the day before delivery and set up a time for the next day delivery that was stated in the contract. I checked that the car showed up dirty because the survey asked but what do you expect on an open carrier that goes through some weather. I will definitely call them again for the next transport. Thanks again. ...[More]
By David B on Direct Express Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
I had to fight with Montway to get the car picked up on the date requested since it was not possible for us to deliver it to the carrier on any other day. Then, the car arrived 2 days later than promised. Most importantly, though, is that when I drove the car away after picking it up, there was a strong smell of burned rubber coming from the front of the car. Now I have to take it in to the dealer to find out what got broken during transport, causing me extra expense. ...[More]
By Bob Krueger on Montway Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
All aspects of the vehicle transport were as described and the professional service by both office staff and driver were of the highest quality....[More]
By Stephen Bouton on Lightning Auto Carriers about 14 Hours Ago
Excellent experience, driver courteous on time for pickup and early delivery. Car delivered in perfect condition. Couldn't be more pleased with service. Would definitely use again....[More]
By David Reinhart on Montway Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
I had several problems trying to move my car because i was not in texas so i had a friend there but when the company 7starr sent the driver my friend was not there then he did not had the keys it was a mess but gustavo was allways there to help and was able to move my car so i am verry gratefulll to him for his professionalism i would definitely recommend 7 STAR AUTO TRANSPORT...[More]
By Maria Barragan on 7 Star Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Received a prompt response to initial request for a quote. Quote was courteously revised for senior discount. Could not book order until 3 weeks later but quote was honored. SuperSaver rate estimated 5-15 days before pickup but pickup occurred within 2 days! Driver could not get transport up very steep hill so met him at the bottom. Very nice, professional and efficient. Estimated time in transit was 7 days but took only 5 days. Very pleased overall....[More]
By Deborah on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
She answered all of my questions, provided all the pertinent information, was helpful and always available when I called. When she was notified that the car was delivered. Response: Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Tony Rogers on American Auto Transportation about 14 Hours Ago
The service was on time and no issues with pricing or feedback from company. The transporter was on time and very professional....[More]
By dennis on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
My representative, Ali Miller, was available quickly by telephone and email throughout the whole process. She worked with me to ensure that I received my military discount and that our vehicle was picked up before moved. A transporter accepted the bid only one week after my vehicle was available, excellent timing. One thing to remember, along with removing all of your personal items, is to take your EZPASS or IPASS out of your car, as you will acquire toll charges as the car travels to its destination. Overall a great experience and I will definitely recommend AmeriFreight to friends and family....[More]
By Heather on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 15 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I had never shipped a car before. Robin at Transport Time made it easy. She walked me through the whole process. She made all the arrangements. The vehicle is now in my garage. Everything went very smoothly. I will definitely use Transport Time if I need to ship another vehicle....[More]
By John McIntyre on Transport Time about 15 Hours Ago
Excellent customer service. Prompt, professional and car delivered at promised date. **********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************...[More]
By Pat Maloney on South Beach Transport about 15 Hours Ago