View 167,002 Reviews on 3,782 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 431
Reviews 1-25 of 10774
Overall, everything went pretty smoothly. I would recommend you have your car picked up and dropped off both during the day so you can inspect any damages before and after the trip. I tried to change the drop off location during the drive over and it became a massive headache (the blame was mostly on me though). If you stick to the original address you submitted for the truck driver to drop off at, National Transport does a pretty solid job. Because I tried to communicate with the driver about changing the drop off location, things got a lot more complicated than they had to be, especially because the driver and his co-driver spoke very broken English. Regardless, if you keep it simple and don't change anything on the original order, I would definitely recommend National Transport. The quote given up front was upheld and the transaction went well....[More]
By John on National Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Beat other offers by twenty percent. The car (Smart) had engine and starting problems, but the truck driver jump-started it which is not as simple as opening the hood for this car. They dropped the car one minute from our house on the hill....[More]
By Gunter on Direct Express Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Angels moving autos staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. We had so many questions and concerns, as this was our first time transporting a vehicle. They were patient in answering our questions and were very reassuring as well. When the driver showed up we were a little skeptical, because his truck was big and our house is in a cul-de-sac. But he managed it quite well. We were definitely impressed. He was friendly and chatted us up as he loaded our car. Once we got word that the vehicle had been delivered safe and on time as promised, we called to thank the girls in the office for all their help. If we ever need another vehicle transported, we know who to call. ...[More]
By patty on Angels Moving Autos about 6 Hours Ago
Gaby with Ship a Car Direct was super helpful, kind, knowledgeable and a joy to speak with when we needed to talk. She helped me recover when one of the shippers backed out of the arrangement by finding me another shipper. The shipper I got was a super nice guy, clean cut and very professional. Overall it was a great experience and a very good deal in comparison to other quotes I received. ...[More]
By Steve K on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Auto transport 123 did a great job. Everything went smooth. My vehicle was pick up from the ferry terminal in Bellingham and delivered right in my door in California. Kudos to Vitaly and his trucking company... will definitely use them again incase we decide to move......[More]
By Aaron on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
Service was very timely, professional and delivery was extremely quick. Is it turned out, the timing of everything could not have worked better for us at any price. I would absolutely use Ship a Car Direct again, without a second thought. ...[More]
By Jason on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
I just shipped my 2011 Dodge Avenger from Honolulu, HI to Oakland, CA via Budget Auto Shipping. Here are the basics of my experience with Budget. Drop Off I called on Friday, July 10th to book a reservation with Budget Auto Shipping after calling around to several shipping companies. Budget was the cheapest option (they offered a military discount) and offered about the same average delivery date as the other companies (PASHA, Matson direct, etc.) so we chose them. I was impressed that I was able to get one of their last spots for the next sailing barge (Saturday, July 18th) so close to the cut off date of Monday, July 13th. The customer service representative was very helpful and nice. We only had to pay a $129.99 deposit to secure our spot. He sent me confirmation emails promptly and made sure I was aware of all the necessary paperwork for the drop off. Drop off went smoothly. I would definitely recommend you show up earlier than 8 AM to get in line. We were running a little late and got there about 5 minutes to 8 and there were already about 15 people in line. Thankfully we only had to wait 45 minutes before it was our turn to give our ID's, car registration, lien holder letter, and booking number to the agent. She then directed us to the payment line where they charged our debit card for the remaining $860.01. Somehow we got lucky and the actual inspection only took about 10 minutes. Pick Up I tracked the car's movements and saw that we were given an approximate July 27th available date for pickup. I checked it again on Friday, July 24th and it showed that the car was available for pickup, but that I would receive a courtesy call verifying it was ready for delivery. Never got a call. I attempted to call them first thing Monday morning and found out the Oakland office does not have a direct line for customer service. I waited for 20 minutes on the Matson 1-800 number before my call was answered. Then they hung up on me! Had to wait about another 15 minutes for the next representative. She was nice and did verify my car was available for pickup, but offered no explanation for why I didn't receive a phone call. Drove to Oakland on Tuesday, July 28th and got to the gate right at 1 PM. The gate guard, office lady, and man who took me to my car were all very pleasant and professional. It was a fairly quick wait. Imagine my surprise though when I got to my row and noticed that they parked my car into the hitch of the SUV in front of me. The worker quickly called his boss who ran over and inspected/took photos before moving the car. Thankfully no damage was done to my actual car frame - only a crunched license plate. No claim was filed or indication on the receipt of delivery. No harm, no foul. It was just annoying honestly. My car was clean on the inside, but filthy on the outside; to be expected. I was a little sad that we didn't get a car wash voucher. Not sure if it's random who gets it, or they don't give it at all at Matson. In the end, I would probably choose to go through Budget Auto Shipping again. My car was at the port on time and in good condition. It was a bit annoying trying to get ahold of customer service and seeing my car parked into another vehicle, but at the end of the day - I'm in CA with my running car. P.S. Thanks Budget for offering a military discount. That's really the main reason I chose you over PASHA or another company. Much appreciated. :) ...[More]
By Liz Osorio on Budget Auto Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Overall I was satisfied with the move. Took them 9 days from the day of pick up to deliver my car in California. The drivers was very good kept me updated in the status. ...[More]
By Vadivel S on Direct Express Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
My car was picked up early and delivered early. The customer service rep that took the order provide excellent service and provided all needed details for the shipment. The driver team was also excellent. They were on time and very professional. Thanks!!...[More]
By Dan Harris on Direct Express Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
I contacted Graham at AmeriFreight on Saturday afternoon. I needed to ship a secondary car to my parents in Atlanta, as they required a better suited vehicle for my father's needs as quickly as possible. Graham was extremely professional and, having never done this before, walked me through the entire process in a most understandable way. As there was no business on Sunday, he promised to ring me on Monday with information, which he did quite early in the day. By noon, the driver had contacted me; arrived at my house by 1pm; and loaded the car onto the transport. Originally believing he would arrive on Wednesday (2 days later), the driver told me that he would be at my parents' home in Atlanta (a 14 hour drive) by 8:30am the following day (Tuesday). Tuesday morning at 8:25, the driver rang me and told me he was within a few minutes from my parents. By 8:45am (24 hours after speaking with Graham), my car (in perfect shape) was delivered. And all of this for only $1,000...cheaper than had I driven it myself and had to fly back to Philly! AmeriFreight is probably the best transport company I can imagine. I would recommend them to anyone considering transporting vehicles from one state to another (or within state, as far as I'm concerned). Many, many thanks from my parents and me!!...[More]
By Izzy N. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
I contracted Nation Auto after the original company I had ripped me off. Elizabeth was very nice to work with and extremely professional . She was able to get me a driver in 24hrs . I talked to her often and it turned out to be a good transport . ...[More]
By Ori Avila on Nation Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I had a very good experience with AmeriFreight. My car was picked up on time and arrived earlier than I expected across the country. The wait time to get my contract picked up was within 24 hours, but I expect that was primarily because I had to expedite shipping it across the country and had a more expensive contract. The biggest benefit of using them was my agent, Ali Miller. She was very personable, very thorough, and did an overall outstanding job. She followed up after my contract was picked up, before/after pickup of the car, and before/after delivery of the car. I was extremely impressed with her service and you would be lucky to get her!...[More]
By Ryan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 9 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
I used Transport Connection as a broker to get my car from South Carolina to Washington. Bill was great to work with, managed to negotiate a lower rate for my car with the transport company and advocated for me when the car was late and got the rate lowered further. Very professional and easy to work with. Would use every time I shipped a car....[More]
By David on Transport Connection about 10 Hours Ago
They try every effort to help customers. And they are available whenever you need them. Though this is my first time doing auto transport, this experience is excellent....[More]
By Wenxi on TD Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
It is nice experience with galaxy transport. ..very nice people. ...on time pickup and on time delivery ....no hidden charges.....I will rate 5 out of 5.....:)*...[More]
By Ashok Trimurti on Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC about 11 Hours Ago
This was the first time I used a transport service so I was a little nervous about finding an honest company & a good price. The agent I worked was very helpful & put my mind at ease. I talked with him often until a carrier was found. It turned out to be an excellent experience. I would recommend & use this company again....[More]
By Maria F. on AutoStar Transport Express about 11 Hours Ago
vehicle was picked up as promised. and delivered ahead of schedule. would you both contact person and carrier again. overall a very good experience....[More]
By mark on State-By-State Transporters about 11 Hours Ago
I had a 9 foot tall sprinter van moved and it was a challenge to get a spot as it took two spaces on the truck... Higher actual price than I was originally estimated, I agreed to the higher price to get it moved faster. Great communication from Kim throughout the process about how it all works and what my options were....[More]
By Brian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED!...[More]
From start to finish communication was great. We had a specific pickup time that the driver needed to meet. Was very pleased with Larry and his driver's service. Will use again if services are ever needed. Thank you for all your hard work. Regards,...[More]
By Miriam on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Very fast shipping overall. Pick up and delivery dates were spot on time. Great customer service helped accommodating my schedule while working around my dates. During the transit I contacted the trucking company to get updates and they were able to tell me the location of the truck....[More]
By Michele on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-255-7438 heidi@autoshippinggroup.com*** Thank you so much for that wonderful 5 STAR REVIEW!!!! I appreciate your business Mi...[More]
I have used Auto Star twice now to have a vehicle shipped from Texas to Massachusetts, and back. Both times, Auto Star did a great job. Carlos was the Representative at Auto Star who helped me both times and he did a great job with staying on top of things. They stayed in constant contact with me, especially if there were any changes to the pickup or delivery date, due to weather, etc... I would definitely recommend Auto Star for your vehicle shipping needs....[More]
By Stacey Coll on AutoStar Transport Express about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 11 Hours Ago
From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext.2250. Hi Stacey, thanks for the kind review, it was my pleasure taking care of all of this for you and John Every t...[More]
This is my 3rd shipment of a vehicle and I'll use them again. The first 2 they picked up within 24 hours and had the trucks up in CT within 72 hours of winning my bids on Ebay. DB...[More]
By David Burke on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 12 Hours Ago
Great service at all times. Couldn't ask for better. Would use again anytime! Moved my vehicle from Oregon to Florida without a hitch. Wish they could have done my household goods as well (that has been a nightmare). Kim responded promptly to any questions throughout the course of the move. The driver was great as well....[More]
By Cindy Johnson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
I called carlos on Monday 07-27-15 in the morning at 9am.he informed me that he would locate a truck to pickup my vette...he called me back at 12pm and I gave him my deposit..my car dealer called me on Monday night and said that the carrier was there to get my vette..Tuesday morning I called carlos to see when my car would arrive.he gave me the drivers phone number..harris with power tower transport said he would be here at my house around 1pm..harris showed up on time.unloaded my car safely..this was my first experience using a transportation service..i would use all American transport again..very good job....[More]
By daryl on All American Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Very professional. Pickup was in California and transported to Colorado. I was not expecting an enclosed truck, so that was a good surprise. Went well....[More]
By TO on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago