View 165,484 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 432
Reviews 1-25 of 10778
My first time shipping a car (Maryland to California) and I would use them again. Scott takes the time to answer any concerns and questions. He is willing to work with you on your needs and tells you honestly what is possible. The only reason not a perfect 5 star is that he is not the easiest to get a hold of (email/phone/leaving messages). He is a busy guy. Though he does eventually get back to you and addresses your concerns. My car did sit for 5 days prior to shipping, though not entirely in Scott's control. ...[More]
By Aaron on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Great service! Stayed in touch and made sure to follow up. I* have dealt with many transport companies and this one has done real well. Will definitely use again! A+++...[More]
By Warren Wadehra on Nationwide Transport Services about 8 Hours Ago
Secure Auto Shipping was great to work with. I was shipping a non running Chevy P10 Step Van. It's a small step van but it's tall. Secure Auto Shipping set me up with Nico from Redding Professional Movers. Nico let me know what his schedule was and stayed in communication with me. He was able to pick up the van a day earlier than was estimated and delivered it a day early. He was pulling a 2 car trailer that my van fit on, and parked the van right in my driveway for me....perfect! This was my first time shipping a vehicle, and was very impressed by both the companies. The whole process from my first phone call to having my van delivered was about a week. I recommend Secure Shipping and Redding Professional Movers to anyone looking to ship a vehicle....[More]
By Bruce Davis on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
I was clear since the beginning and was always updated.My Car arrived without any issues Initially i was assigned one carrier which i did not like and upon my request Jason assigned another carrier and it was very quick....[More]
By Nawaz on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
For an unregulated and sometimes tedious business AmeriFreight does a very good job. They got a carrier for the car very soon. I had some problems with the Carrier,A.S.A.P Transport as they said my car would be picked up on Tuesday but finally it got picked up on Friday. There was nothing AmeriF.. could do about it though. All in all I had done a lot of research and finally went with AmeriFreight as a broker and they didnt disappoint at all. ...[More]
By Roy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Everything performed as promised. No nonsense and the delivery was nothing short of exceptional. Not sure what else to say other than extremely satisfied with the e3ntire process. The broker was refereed via a local car dealership in North Carolina. ...[More]
By J Pennington on Capitol Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Mark was prompt with the calls and the emails. He gave me the truck driver's name and contact and a date of pickup. I was able to email the driver and he gave me updates as I requested. I told the driver to find a place close to the apartment to unload and he called and let me know when he was coming in to the town and where he was. It was smooth....[More]
By Michael on United States Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Very Good service, On time, and affordable, Sebastian Garcia always was involved in the service, also the driver was involved....[More]
By Robbin Fematt on United Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Angel's Moving transport was excellent. They were responsible, courteous, punctual, and excellent with communication. My car was picked up on time and delivered to me on time. I was kept abreast of the entire trip on a regular basis. I am very happy with Angel's Moving and their service....[More]
By Terry on Angels Moving Autos about 10 Hours Ago
I am in the military and had to ship my vehicle after a move between duty stations. Lecia was very helpful and did an excellent job of keeping me updated with information regarding the shipment of my vehicle. Not only was I impressed by the customer service, but the company that won the bid got my vehicle to me much faster than the projected date of delivery. I was pleasantly surprised and very impressed all around by the service provided. It was well worth the money....[More]
By Tristan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
I would highly recommend Ship-A-Car Direct. I was working with another shipping company that over promised me and under delivered. I called Ship-A-Car Direct four days before I needed my car, frantic and frustrated. My salesman Stefan explained to me the realities of my situation and what the possibilities where. Within an hour, Stefan found a carrier for my car and walked me through next steps over the phone. I had some issues with contacting my driver and was on vacation at the time. I called Ship-A-Car customer service and spoke with Dominique, who was incredibly helpful, calm, and reassuring. I called Ship-A-Car Direct when I was in a huge bind and they got my car where it needed to be. The customer service and sales representatives I worked with where incredible. I would definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Emma Tyler on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
Fletcher was very willing to answer all my questions, and took time to fill me in on how the Transport Industry worked. He got me a driver the very next day....[More]
By Robert Johnson on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 11 Hours Ago
Lecia was a great help explaining the process and securing transport. New to the car shipping business, I was confused how the whole process worked, but she explained the bidding processes and other options to get my car shipped more quickly (more $$$) or whenever (less $$$). Ultimately, I wanted my car but Altus, OK seems to be avoided by most travelers and auto-shippers. The resulted in a higher cost but within the quoted range. My expectations were met and I was extremely pleased with the service. -Clint...[More]
By Clint on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Both the broker (ShipACarDirect.com) and the carrier they assigned us (Northwest Trucking) were outstanding. They were in touch with us through the whole process, scheduled the pickup quickly, and delivered the car amazingly efficiently, and with no problems. Ship a Car Direct had a lot of very helpful information on their website. It's great that they're so sensitive to the fact that shipping a car is something most people do only a few times in their lives, and that it seems to most of us regular folks like both a risky business (it's your CAR, after all!) and a logistical nightmare... UNLESS you're a professional company with experience, high standards, and good connections in the industry. The knowledge and reassurances they share on their website were key for us. It was helpful both to understand the back-office process a little, and to know that the broker (Ship a Car Direct) maintains a network of trusted carriers. It was also reassuring that the broker was interested in our opinion about what kind of service the carriers provided us: that let us know that they shared our expectation for friendly, safe, courteous drivers. All of this made the experience working with Ship A Car Direct practically seamless, and actually pretty pleasant. I'd totally go with them again!...[More]
By Glen W. on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
Fletcher is knowledgeable about the business and frankly reveal all the pros and cons of low price and high prices of auto transport. I made appointment with Fletcher about 4 weeks before the pick up. The final pick up was about a day late but I am not complaining about it. The driver is courteous. The delivery date is a 3-day window and the car is delivered at the last day. There is no damage to the car, but it was very dirty. May be the auto transport company can wash the car before the final delivery. In general, we are satisfied with the broker and the trucking company....[More]
By Tony on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 11 Hours Ago
After a horrific experience with Jay's Auto Transport, 7 Star Auto Transport SAVED the day with same day services. - - I'd originally planned to have my car transported with Jay's Auto Transport on June 11th, pick-up between June 28th and July 1st. I contacted Jay to confirm on the 28th whom assured me that all was well only to be let down on the 30th when informed that my cars would not be picked up as planned the following day... Not only would they not be picked up but according to the contract per Jay, he had up to 7 days after the discussed pickup date to work things out which meant my provided dates meant diddly poo. I contacted Jair w/ 7 Star Auto Transport immediately whom provided SAME DAY service. My cars were picked up less than 4 hours after our discussion and delivered as promised. I am FOREVER grateful for this exceptional service. THANK YOU 7 Star Auto Transport ...[More]
By Chiquitta on 7 Star Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
I must say that shipping a car from one place to another seemed like an easy thing to do, but then I realized that many things can go wrong and at the end what counts is doing business with someone you can trust. I only chose Ship A Car Direct because of the positive comments that people gave them and it turned out to be the best thing I could have done because every thing went smoothly and as planned. I might have paid a little more (or maybe not) but I definitely had peace of mind and my car arrived when promissed and in perfect condition. I strongly recommend Ship A Car Direct....[More]
By Alex B on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
Amerifreight did, once again, a great job at shipping out my vehicle. This is the second time I have used this car shipping broker to help ship out one of my vehicles from the east to west coast. The turn around was very quick - called on a Wednesday and car was shipped on a Friday. Graham did an excellent job at making the experience as seamless as possible. The total cost I paid was 1125, which was a fair deal. That price was about the standard asking price from other companies. What made me feel more at ease going with Amerifreight is that they have an A+ rating with the BBB. Many new shipping companies that might give a low ball offer do not even have reviews from the BBB - it definitely pays to do some research on any company before you commit to such a big investment of transporting your vehicle. The only negative experience I had was through the actual car shipper - A1 Trans. Nice guys, but they lost the original key to my vehicle. THANKFULLY we had spare keys, but they had to be overnighted. Though the company reimbursed the fees for the overnight shipment, the principle of taking care of an important part of the transport process (not losing the keys) did not happen. So I would suggest you make a few copies of your car keys before you ship your car. So all in all, a good experience. Just make sure you do your homework before you commit to any company. Amerifrieght is a very reliable company - shipped two cars out to Cali and didn't have anything stolen in the process (had some items in the trunk in both card)....[More]
By Andrew on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
My car was picked up and delivered in a reasonable time frame. Not damaged or ruined in any way. I also left items in the car, and those were not damaged or taken. It took about a week for my car to go from cleveland oh to phoeniz az. I would have liked it to be earlier, but it wasn't picked up until a few days after I had made it available to carriers....[More]
By Gracie Pugliese on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
Kept me informed throughout the process. Very easy to get in touch with. Great customer service and great price compared to other quotes. Would definitely use again!...[More]
By David Woodkotch on Nationwide Transport Services about 13 Hours Ago
This was the first time I shipped a vehicle across the US and Saks made the experience hassle free and Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with. Thanks for the prompt and committed service!...[More]
By prs356 on Saks Auto Trans about 13 Hours Ago
I moved to Seattle a few month ago and used another car transport service, one which seemed to be professional but could not provide me with information with respect to my vehicle. My car was picked up in Florida and supposedly was to arrive 10 days later in Seattle, Washington. I learned that the driver went from Florida to New Enland to Canada and back to North America, and the truck broke down several times, and, apparently they tried calling me but I would not answer my phone!!! The car was shipped and arrived almost a month later and it was all excuse after excuse. I was very dissapointed. However this was not the case with Angels Moving Autos. My Father had doubts in sending his 43 year old BMW 2002 from Miami, Florida to Seattle, Washington after this had happened to me. This car has been with him since he bought it back in 1972. We came accross Angels Moving Autos and from the begining we were impressed by the level of service they provide. Miranda was constantly texting both my Father and I, giving us updates on the transport. The car made it to Seattle within 10 days. Thank you for your professionalism and honesty. I would highly recommend Angels Moving Autos to anyone looking for great service. Thank you!! Regards, JP Alvarez...[More]
By JP Alvarez on Angels Moving Autos about 13 Hours Ago
This was my first time relocating to another state and I was hesitant on shipping my vehicle because I had saw so many bad reviews about the mishandling of your vehicle. Not from this company but in general. When I first talked to Joel, he assured me of his role in the shipping of my vehicle and made sure I was aware of what was in store. He did everything he promised to do and I very grateful for his services. I would also like to say the driver was very nice & patient because he had to wait for me to get to the destination. He was pleasant and my vehicle was received to me in the same condition that I gave it him. I would definitely use this company again for transporting my vehicle, if necessary. Thanks, Quanda ...[More]
By Quanda S. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 13 Hours Ago
Great experience from start to finish. Excellent customer service through knowledgable staff. Would absolutely recommend and use again. ...[More]
By Ryan on National Transport LLC about 13 Hours Ago
I recently had my vehicle moved from Houston, TX to Naperville, IL. The customer service was extra ordinary. I even had a few things in my car which was also delivered without damage.They updated about the status constantly. I could talk to Ray any time and he was really quick and prompt with his responses!!! ...[More]
By Raaghav on New World Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago