View 146,476 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 473
Reviews 1-25 of 11812
We were recommend to Graham through AmeriFreight through one of our close friends who had just completed a across the country move and used AmeriFrien...[More]
By Chinasa Ordu on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 39 Minutes Ago
Moving across country can be very stressful, as I was experiencing. I worked with Nations Auto Transportation and my experience was AMAZING. I would...[More]
By Amy on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 40 Minutes Ago
I recently purchased a classic 1969 Mercury that I simply could not resist. I was trying to decide which transport company to use to have the car tra...[More]
By Mike on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 2 Hours Ago
The world of auto transport seems largely unregulated. Kathy took the time to explain the process to me. When I had questions or issues along the way ...[More]
By David on Certified Auto Shippers LLC about 4 Hours Ago
Angela, first of all, was very helpful in getting me the quote and answering all the questions that I had. She really put my mind at ease with the tho...[More]
By Jamie on American Auto Transport (FL) about 6 Hours Ago
This company was really great! They were punctual and willing to accomodate. I trusted them with my car because before i even made my arrangements, th...[More]
By adrianna handis on Angels Moving Autos about 7 Hours Ago
Micky coordinated the move of our car exactly as he said he would. It was picked up right on time and delivered the exact date and time he said it wo...[More]
By Myke on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Thank you Mr. Patrick for helping me moving the car. It was my first time doing this and you had made it so easy to me. At first, I was kind of worr...[More]
By hong p. on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
After I finally settled on Auto Transport - and made contact with Olivia Maxie the process was very professional and problem free. The most difficu...[More]
By Donald Klassen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Lance Staab was honest about the process and was always available to answer my questions. I have had no experience with shipping a vehicle before and ...[More]
By Gary J Romeo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Vehicle was picked up and delivered on time without damage. Both dealer and driver were very responsive. Except for a little hiccup at the beginning i...[More]
By Jennifer Deene on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
I have used Angels Moving Autos 3 times over past 5 years. Never a problem. Drivers has always been courteous and careful with my cars. I would say...[More]
By Craig on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
I would like to thank Brenden and Nick at American Standard for making sure my CTS was shipped in a timely manner. I called them and gave only 2 days...[More]
By Krista Riebel on American Standard Auto Transportation about 8 Hours Ago
this was my first time shipping a car, after reading and learning about the transport world i was afraid to ship my car i spoke to Jeffrey miller and...[More]
By manuel on United American Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
On the day the car was scheduled to be picked up, it was pouring rain and the driver felt it was unsafe to load the car. I called Orange and they con...[More]
By Debra Drumheller on Orange Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
First off, the car shipping process has some inconsistencies no matter what company you choose to broker the deal. Costs and quotes will inch up and a...[More]
By Shawn B. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
I selected this company after a lot of shopping - and after calling a few companies and having several fail to call me back. Customer service here wa...[More]
By Greg B. on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
I worked with Adam who was easy and straightforward. The car was picked up and dropped off on time. I would definitely use Ship a car direct again....[More]
By Brian on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Mark helped me understand the process. I received over 30 emails with quotes. Mark was competitive in the pricing throughout the process. He was alway...[More]
By Jim Esposito on United States Transport about 9 Hours Ago
It was a good service. No damage to car. Reliable service. Price was little high but its worth it. No delay in the delivery. Overall we were happy wit...[More]
By srishti on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Although the vehicle was inoperable and located in the mountains of rural Mendocino County in Northern California, Dan Trevino loaded the vehicle into...[More]
By Matthew H on Trevino Trucking about 9 Hours Ago
webster relocation had my honda civic picked up from my door in long island. i flew to california and the vehicle was there in 2 days! such a pleasure...[More]
By Kathy on Webster Relocation about 10 Hours Ago
I booked and paid my initial deposit for standard delivery online on a Sunday. I received an email early Monday indicating my car would by picked up ...[More]
By Denise Jernigan on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
This was a last minute decision to use a transport company. Delays in barge arrival caused conflict with original delivery option. Montway was easy to...[More]
By Kelly J on Montway Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Everything went smoothly. The vehicle was picked up on time and the delivery was even earlier than scheduled. Vehicle was intact- no damage or scrat...[More]
By Victor Njowusi on South Beach Transport about 10 Hours Ago