View 169,260 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 451
Reviews 1-25 of 11274
We received very good service from George at AutoStar. .He answered all questions and concerns. We found a transporter who got the car delivered a day earlier than expected...[More]
By Sam on AutoStar Transport Express about 4 Minutes Ago
Awesome service. I have used these guys for years and they never let me down. You will not be disappointed. The box just asked me to elaborate on this , but I am not much of a writer. The people are friendly and easy to talk to. Lets see if I can submit this now....[More]
By William on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Minutes Ago
I used ship a car direct to move my mini cooper from Los Gatos to St. Louis. The communication was good from start to finish. Price was fair. Pick up and delivery were both on time and problem free. ...[More]
By Laurie on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Minutes Ago
Good service, the people were polite and helped with all the transaction. There was a good following through all the process by phone and email. The sales person was interested in my needs and budget and get the best price for me. ...[More]
By Celina Monarrez on 7 Star Auto Transport about 25 Minutes Ago
This was my second dealing g with Auto Transport 123. Each pickup and delivery was made on time. Whenever I had a question, Ross was available for answers. Also received a discount for second time using Ross's company. Will use the company again for sure. ...[More]
By Annette Ezrow on Auto Transport 123 about 29 Minutes Ago
So I am a private automotive vendor who has been dealing with transport companies for the past 8 years, and the majority that I have found tend to be extremely stressful because of a lack of communication as well as knowledgeable expertise. Well that all ended once I discovered the best broker in the industry, Angie. This was the one transport experience where I was not pulling my hair out wondering when the car was going to get picked up or when the broker was ever going to call me back. Apart from having a vast knowledge of the industry, her supreme quality is punctuality; she always called me back within the hour of figuring something out or always called back at exactly the time I requested that worked best for me, she would also be in constant contact between the driver and myself always notifying me what was happening throughout every stage of the process. She always explained everything direct, clear, and concise to ensure that my experience was as smooth as ever to get my vehicle picked up and delivered to me on time as it was. Angie Miller was the absolute best broker I have ever encountered when transporting vehicles and there is not a single doubt when it comes to using her services again, she truly is the best in the business. ...[More]
By Johannesburg on Dynamic Auto Movers about 29 Minutes Ago
I used Ship a car direct to broker the deal between me and Heart Transport LLC. Due to the nature of the order I opted for a high time threshold to keep the price down. Ship a Car Direct kept me in contact with my driver. The driver picked the car up and it got here in 4 days. I would highly recommend this method of shipping your car. ...[More]
By Tim on Ship a Car Direct about 30 Minutes Ago
Very good experience with Amerifreight, who got my car from point A to B for less than the competition, and in a very narrow window. Car works exactly as before too, so which shows that they take care of the cars as well....[More]
By Aidan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 36 Minutes Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 17 Minutes Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
I got stuck upstate and to be to be towed back to the city was very expensive. Craig from Ship Your Car Now was very professional and eased my mind. Once I decided it took one day for my vehicle to be picked up and delivered. Julio the driver was amazing also. I highly recommend Ship Your Car Now....[More]
By Mary on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 42 Minutes Ago
Their's was the cheapest quote I got and they hold up to thier deal, i was not asked for any further money .. The pick up and delivery was on time and as expected I received my car by the time in reached my destination .. I will defenitely recommend Elite transport to my friends.....[More]
By Hima on Elite Transport Service LLC about 51 Minutes Ago
Jason was great, truck came too early compared to date requested by client! I had to drive four hours one way to meet the driver. Cost my time and fuel to get the car....[More]
By Pat bourgeau on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
I did not know what to expect in shipping a car but Montway made it super easy and answered every question I threw their way. Great customer service and the contracted transport team was great too!...[More]
By Holly on Montway Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Being a private automotive vendor, I tend to transport various cars across the country several times a year. My last experience was very unsettling so I decided to try a new company to get some variety and it turned out as the smoothest transport I have ever dealt with. Justin Peters gave me the lowest price I have ever encountered on a frequently used route and I never felt panicked about if anything were to go wrong because he always stayed in contact with me through every step of the process. He was also extremely punctual on his times when he would call me back and very thorough in his explanations to make sure I was on board with everything that was happening. The vehicle was picked up and was arrived on time with no scratches and for a very affordable price. Justin is the only person I would ever call again to transport a car, he truly is one of the best in the business....[More]
By Danny on Premium Auto Movers about 1 Hour Ago
The customer service was excellent. All parties involved were outstanding. The driver was very professional and a pleasure to deal with. They stepped up to plate and handled the time constraint without missing a beat. ...[More]
By T Goettel on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
This was my first ever transport of my vehicle. I didn't know what to expect and didn't know how confusing everything would be. Thanks to Rob at Premium, he made it easier and understandable. He made the process so simple for me and best of all I didnt have to pay a dime until my car was delivered to my son....[More]
By Alex on Premium Auto Movers about 1 Hour Ago
The entire operation went smooth. Was able to reschedule pick-up according to our convenience. The truck driver Sam was very helpful and courteous. It was a great experience overall. Would definitely use them again in the future....[More]
By Kayal on Montway Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Initial contact was quick. Very easy to work with. Answered any and all questions very well. Once date was set and car was picked up they kept in contact and responded to my calls and emails promptly. My car had just got out of the paint shop the day before and was loaded on the open trailer which I was nervous about. However, when it showed up 1600 miles later it was still perfect. Very happy overall. Would use again. Prices were very competitive. ...[More]
By Tony Brown on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Great Company to work with. Lost communication with company a few days before scheduled pick up because of my contact person being on vacation. However, someone IMMEDIATELY took over and handled prompt pick up and delivery of my car. I researched several companies and Ship A Car Direct lived up to their review and ratings. Would definitely use again!...[More]
By Sue on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
East-West Auto Transport's representative explained the process thoroughly and was prompt with getting me the electronic contract document. He even stayed on line to guide me through the signature process. I received a confirmation almost immediately. A few days went by while East-West Auto Transport contracted a driver and I received notification. Delivery went well and timely and I received an e-mail from East-West Auto Transport that the driver had notified them of delivery. In short, I was kept informed throughout the process. The only thing I did not see was any kind of updates on the trip by the carrier, but that was kind of expected. I am sure some kind of tracking system like UPS, USPS and FedEx across the auto transport industry would be appreciated by all customers. ...[More]
By David Yeager on East West Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Hi Graham, thanks much for everything. Just to let you know i am very pleased with Ogii's auto transport. Ben ( with Ogiis ) was professional and responded to all my questions promptly. The trucking companies he works with are as top notch as they come. Great service. Ben was on time and called me 1 hour prior to pickup my son car. And Ben called my son at drop off 1 hour before. I love the services. I'm very happy with how timely the move was and how easy it was to make this transaction. I highly recommend this company to those in need of a reliable and easy transport for your car. Great experience with these guys. Good communication, a professional driver, and very impressive equipment. Would definitely work with them again. P.S. Ben, thanks much for dropping off my son car last night 8/30/15 at ~ 10:00PM. I am greatly appreciated. He now can drive his car to school on a Monday. ...[More]
By Danny on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 1 Hour Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 ...[More]
My first time shipping a car - Scott did an excellent job walking me through the process from beginning to end. Responses to questions were prompt and very informative. Car was scheduled almost immediately and picked up the next day after contracting with Ship a Car Direct. The email updates were excellent. Price was very competitive with others (received over 15 price quotes). The actual trucking firm that moved the car was great also - was able to reach the driver every time I called and he was extremely carful with the car when offloading. Even stayed to help me load it onto flat bed trailer. No damage at all, and the price was exactly as agreed upon. The entire process was stress free from start to finish - will definitely use Ship a Car Direct for any future moves. ...[More]
By Vincent on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
This was my first experience with having an automobile shipped and I could not have been more pleased. The arrangements were made with no difficulties. The driver contacted me when he was 20 minutes out and we discussed where best to unload and what street conditions were like in my neighborhood. There was no damage to the vehicle and no hidden costs. I would highly recommend this company to anyone needing this type of service. ...[More]
By Ken Butterick on Montway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Another great experience for me with Angels Auto. Vehicle arrived in the same condition as it was when I shipped it. Carrier actually delivered quicker than I had anticipated, but was very helpful and held the vehicle until I arrived 2 days later when I was in town to accept it. Would certainly use again. ...[More]
By Ryan H on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
5 starss!!!! gota give these guys props, moved my car in a matter of hours, awsome prices and didnt have to stress about the whole process. Was scared at 1st since its my 1st move, but mark helped me the whole way... Great prices two, 4 other companies called me and these guys were by far the most competitives. Will def use again...[More]
By dany glardo on Premium Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
Angels Moving Autos was recommended to me by the AZ auto dealer I purchased my new car from, and they and their subcontractor performed services just as they said they would. I would certainly use them again and refer them on to others....[More]
By Bob on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago