View 152,558 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 493
Reviews 1-25 of 12311
Bonnie Thank You so much!! Would recommend highly!!! This company will bend over backwards if you are in a bind! Thanks again Bonnie!!!! ...[More]
By Deb Porter on American Dream Transport Services about 23 Minutes Ago
Very punctual and polite with on time arrival and delivery. Wonderful communication and very affordable rates. I will certainly hire this company again for my next transport. This company is the best I have used to date. These guys did a great work in record time and reached with my car as promised despite having horrible weather. Very expert service all along the way. I just can’t say enough good words and how pleased I have been with the care they showed. They will definitely be my next car hauler for me, I am already sold! If you guys value your car or belongings, then Jim ford trucking is for you. They are the best....[More]
By Cindi Jeter on Jim Ford Trucking about 1 Hour Ago
SERVICE IS GOOD i SENT MY CAR FROM HOUSTON TO GREENSBORO. THEY CAME ON TIME TO PICK UP MY CAR. BUT THE DELIVERY TOOK 2 DAYS DELAY. THAT IS OK. I AM GOOD. I WOULD RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS TO USE THIS TRANSPORT SERVICE PROVIDER....[More]
By KARTHIK on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
No problems with this transport. They were on time and the car was fine. I would recommend these guys. ...[More]
By Thaddeus on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
With last minute contact by me, Adam was able to arrange a pick-up by Jessee the very next day. Pickup was smoothly handled. Jessee was familiar with the area to which the vehicle was to be delivered and knew of all the street constructions. He expertly found nearby spot and phoned me an hour before he was expected. Took five min max to accept delivery of vehicle in good condition....[More]
By p Nettleship on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Everything was good with the transport I did with Jim ford trucking. Their carrier has been phenomenal. I was originally going to take the car from Pennsylvania to California. I wanted to get a transporter and collected four quotes from different companies. Anyway, Jim ford trucking was better than any others in all aspect. They were more honest than others. Mr. Robert was very open-minded. He helped me to go through the process and made me almost tension free. The car was picked up on time and arrived on time without any hiccup. Wonderful service....[More]
By Ernesto Isbell on Jim Ford Trucking about 5 Hours Ago
I've moved my car quite a few times in the past and it has never been as easy as this time. Scott from Summit was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. Bottom line is he just made it easy for my wife and I and no stress like the last time I moved my car... They were on time. The price was fair ( I would have paid more not to have to go through what happened last time ) I will be calling Scott in April to transport my car back to NJ without a doubt....[More]
By Alfredo Gomez on Summit Transport Group about 5 Hours Ago
Would use again and again, stayed in contact with methe whole time. The best and honestly didn't know who could have done a greater job. The m car was in good hands with Ebid.whenever I think someone who needs this kind of service ,ebid would be the way to go. ...[More]
By Wayne on eBidTransport.com about 6 Hours Ago
Excellent Honest People, Show up on time and very good Drivers..No damage and kept aware of my concerns.. John returned my calls and stayed with me throughout the whole experience.. Good people and would use again..None of the other Big so called companies would come into Montana, one said he would and left me hang for a month. Had one Backup company, but was much higher in Price. also loaded my Big Kubota tractor with loader..Great!!!...[More]
By Jeffrey Roselle on Passport Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Bulldog was the most economic agency that I found to ship my mazda protegé from miami to brooklyn Mike was great helping me with the transacction he speaks spanish! Which was very conviniece for me. I had to çhange the drop off address at the very last moment and was no a problem and the price was the same. Great service. ...[More]
By Rosalina on BullDog Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I am extremely satisfied with this company, from the first time they contacted me about my quote, up until my vehicle was delivered to me. they kept me informed every step of the way, they kept all their promises. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and i will use their services again in the future....[More]
By Lorna Jackson on eBidTransport.com about 8 Hours Ago
Great Company! I was surprised as to how many calls we received from one company, then another, then another, BIG THANKS! to Ebidtransport they were able to find us a driver in no time, got straight to the point, not to mention that it was their day off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charles and his team are hard workers, they called to follow up to give us updates! We will definitely use them again in the future highly recommended. ...[More]
By John on eBidTransport.com about 8 Hours Ago
You know guys I am the luckiest winner! Because I got this company to move my valuable possession. I bought my first car from Texas and wanted to transport that to me here in New York. This was my first time using of a transporter. Even though I was new but my choice was not incorrect! The person I contacted with over phone was Jim and he made me clear of everything. He was very helpful guy and made me feel better to move a new car. After the initial contact the driver communicated with me. I handed over that to him. I am very happy when I was delivered. There was not a single scratch on vehicle. They showed up in New York in allotted schedule. I am really happy and I can assure that this was not the last time I used Jim ford trucking. They will of course be my next transporter....[More]
By Scott Mcconville on Jim Ford Trucking about 9 Hours Ago
Booked, picked up, and delivered in less than 24 hrs. Very positive experience after two horrible ones with the same car from other companies....[More]
By tom crowley on eShip about 9 Hours Ago
I hired a transport company. After four days they had not found a driver. I decided cancel my order with the company and search for a different company. Pat from Ultimate Auto Shipping contacted me. After talking with Pat I felt I had found someone I could trust. Within minutes after I gave Pat my business he had a driver. I talked with Pat several times and he was generous with his time. He even warned me that my previous company still had my job posted despite the fact that I had canceled my order with them. That warning probably prevented me from having to deal with fraudulent charges. My car arrived early despite being transported through rain and snow. My car arrived covered in salt but that was expected since it was transported in an open truck though snow. If I ever have to ship another car, I will call Pat and use Ultimate Auto Shipping. Pat thank you for your service!...[More]
By Barry Gimpel on Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Carina was wonderful to work with... the original quote was $1300.00, and, $1300.00 is what I paid. The actual transport person was Valda... he was wonderful to work with, as well. If I need another Auto transport in the future, I would definately reach out to Carina first. Thank you! Fred K...[More]
By Fred K on Allstar Transporters Corp about 14 Hours Ago
Lance did a great job at every stage of the Transport. He was very helpful in explaining the entire shipping process starting from giving the quotes to following up after the vehicle was delivered. I was very happy with the customer service and professionalism. The process was smooth and faster than initially promised. I am using him again....[More]
By Grace B. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Amazing car moving company. It was recommended to me by a friend. Very reasonable cost of moving. I moved two cars at the same time. Contacted so many moving companies but this was best and at very reasonable rate and time of moving car. Pick up and delivery was on time. No damage to car. Driver was very polite and the contact person was very responsive with calls and text messages. All in all very pleasant moving experience....[More]
By Vishal Ranpura on United Car Transport about 17 Hours Ago
I was apprehensive about shipping my car accross the country due to a fear of possible damage or theft. However, my experience with Ship A Car Direct was nothing but positive! The staff was very knowledgable and honest in what I should expect. Their estimate was right on target and they paired me with a carrier that was great with keeping in touch and providing an accurate delivery estimate. My car arrived in the same condition if left in with the exception of some additional dirt, which was to be expected given it was in an open carrier. If I ever have to ship my car again, I will without hesitation use Ship A Car Direct! Just for the record, Ship A Car Direct did offer me a rebate for my review, however it does in no way change how I would rate my experience. I honestly had a pleasant experience!...[More]
By Charlene F on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
I am so happy I went with this company to ship my car. This was my first time having to transport a vehicle so I was a bit nervous about the entire process. However, Emily answered ALL my questions. I think I called her every minute of the day and for each time I had to leave a message she called me back immediately and was very clear and informed about the entire process. I was even more nervous because I was unsure if my brother would be available to hand the keys over to the carrier at the scheduled time but Emily assured me that even if there is a delay on my side then we would just reschedule , no cost to me! My car arrived the exact time she said it would without a scratch! I am really happy. Thanks Emily!...[More]
By Billy Durham on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
I could not have been more pleased with my car delivery! They met all time frames, answered and returned calls immediately and the price was very reasonable. The driver kept in touch and gave us plenty of notice of arrival and was very pleasant. Compared to the cost and physical stress of driving across the country - this was a bargain. I would do it again and highly recommend it to others. ...[More]
By Jennie Makuch on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Pick up and delivery were exactly on time! - Marie was always available by phone to answer all my questions throughout the process. ...[More]
By Joe on Eagle Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Give exact quote with no surprises. The driver took care of my vehicle as if it was his own. Other companies give you false quotes....[More]
By earnest on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
I spent a whole day searching for a good transporter to move my car from OH to NJ. It was very hard to judge the company without talking to them on the phone, so I chose 7 companies to speak to and listen what they say. Nick at Movewheels was very knowledgable and never promised anything that didn't depend on him only. My car was picked up 1 day late, delivered ontime, but I loved the way Nick handled the whole process. I felt like he was shipping his car, he was controlling it the whole way until it was delivered. ...[More]
By Anastasia on BWT Group LLC about 22 Hours Ago
I have shipped five vehicles to and from HI. I recommend Matson as the boat carrier. Matson is efficient and has very good customer service compared to Horizon. I do not believe Pasha could even compete with Matson’s prices. Their prices are consistent along with their service representatives. Most importantly the prices are reasonable for the services provided and my vehicles always arrived in the exact condition it was given. Auto Transport Connections has the best customer service I have come across in regards to brokers. All transport companies can typically match each other’s prices within $100.00. I believe the only way brokers can separate themselves is through customer service and efficiency. Auto Transport Connections did just that. Their customer service was excellent throughout the shipping process and continued even after it delivery. Their follow up and promptness surpassed all other brokers I have worked with. There was no delay transitioning from the sea carrier to the land carrier. I was updated on the locations/status of my vehicle and all correspondence was responded to in less than 24 hours. I not only recommend them I will use them for my future transports. ...[More]
By Carlos Lopez on Auto Transport Connections LLC on Nov 21 2014 5:52PM
Response from Auto Transport Connections LLC
Sherry Padrigo about 22 Hours Ago
For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Carlos for such an awesome fiv...[More]
Previous 1 2 3