View 160,380 Reviews on 3,685 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 397
Reviews 1-25 of 9911
Lance Staab was very quick in arranging a carrier that picked up and delivered my vehicle on time without any problems. ...[More]
By Matt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Minutes Ago
As a newbie to car transport, I found this process extremely stressful and nerve wracking. It's hard to know which company is trustworthy until the process it complete. AmeriFreight did a good job. I would say that if you're on a deadline, like I was, it's tough to do this last minute. I called on a Thursday for a weekend pick up and nothing panned out. Also, you can't be too specific with pick up days/times which makes it tough if you have a new job where you can't take off. This was a relocation for a job and the job hours are different day to day so it made it tough to coordinate a schedule. Also, the initial carriers were not willing to go door to door, they were willing to pick up at the door then go to the nearest major city which was an hour away from the proposed drop-off location - making pick up difficult in a new city where you are alone and have no friends/family to help! Luckily, AmeriFreight reposted my car Monday morning and found a carrier to pick it up Wednesday. The time of pick up was different than the driver initially said but they call you when they're an hour away or 15 min away. The drop off was early and just happened to work out scheduling wise. Also, every transportation company uses the same dispatch center to find carriers so pick one and stick with it. I chose AmeriFreight because it was accredited by the BBB. Lecia was very helpful and worked hard to make calls and find someone to take the car. She never gave up even though it seemed like my order took longer than expected..about 4-5 days to pick up, which was odd considering it was a route along the 95 corridor - very common. Anyway, I did leave a few personal belongings in the trunk because i was flying and couldn't take them with me. It wasn't a lot of stuff and it was fine - nothing stolen. Car was in good condition. I would recommend this company if you need car transport - just plan ahead and be flexible. Total cost was $700 in cash to the driver and a $250 booking fee, paid by credit card, to AmeriFreight. I also elected to purchase their insurance for $95 just incase. ...[More]
By B.G. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 31 Minutes Ago
i needed to have a vehicle shipped from n.y. to cali. i submitted an online quote form. after talking to fletcher i see he was direct and straight to the point person. he told he can have my vehicle picked up in short order. he also told he can get me the same price enclosed as if it was an open quote . i just needed this car to get to my son in college. after reading the reviews and talking to fletcher, i felt that was the way to go. in the end it happened exactly as fletcher told me it would couldn't be happier with the end results. i would go with all aboard transport any given day. thanks again for a job well done....[More]
By james on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 2 Hours Ago
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher about 2 Hours Ago
Thanks James, I try. Glad you were happy.....Fletcher BBB A+All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport....[More]
I had a last minute request with Elite Transport and they were able to take care of my needs without an issue. The customer service is nothing short of amazing and their prices are reasonable. I will definitely use them again if I need transportation services. ...[More]
By Anna Tomdio on Elite Transport Service LLC about 2 Hours Ago
Great Customer Service On Time Delievery Very Satisfied With Their Service Highly Recommended... thanks Guys!...[More]
By Mario Gomez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
I got shipped my 2012 white Kia Sportage from Sherman Oaks, CA to Bradenton, FL by submitting quote on their website. The customer representative called me back in 20 minutes and made my order. Incredibly fast. He got me the best carrier. I paid part of the cost front- just $150 from $950. I paid the rest when car was shipped. No increase in a price. But I left a tip for driver’s great job....[More]
By Marie on AmPm Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I was very happy with my experience at Ship a Car Direct. Tom always returned my calls promptly and was very knowledgeable. My car was picked up early and arrived early as well. I would definitely recommend Ship a Car Direct to anyone looking for a carrier to transport a car....[More]
By Whitney on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
I spent alot of time looking at transportation reviews and kept coming back to ShipACarDirect.com. Matt was easy to work with and the car was picked up promptly and delivered on time. I didn't notice any damage and the driver kept me up-to-date on the delivery time. I would use ShipACarDirect.com again. ...[More]
By Darayle Knause on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Pick up and delivered on time and offered the best price among over ten other transporters. The gave quality service with excellent customer service relations. I will use them again and recommend to someone else...[More]
By Tunde Jegede on Patriot Auto Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
I was working with another company who was not satisfactory. All 48 states auto transport was fast and arrived a day sooner than anticipated. I was able to get in touch with a customer service rep, the driver, and dispatch all the time. I would use this company again....[More]
By Tom Benton on All 48 States Auto Transportation about 6 Hours Ago
The folks at AmeriFreight and the very helpful and courteous driver made transporting our vehicle from California to North Carolina simple and worry free. Ali, Ken and the other dispatchers at AmeriFreight kept us apprised of the various offers that came in and once we accepted an offer, were always available for questions and advice. We would not hesitate to use AmeriFreight again or to recommend them to anyone....[More]
By Jon O. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
With all of the brokers and carriers out there it is nice to know you can count on honesty and integrity from Right Way. Sonia Vassallo put my best interest as a priority. She gave me the lowest rate...and she got my car delivered sooner than anyone else could. I highly recommend Right Way and will be using them exclusively in the future. Thanks you so very much Sonia! ...[More]
By Rick on Right Way Auto Movers about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Right Way Auto Movers
Sonia Vassallo about 3 Hours Ago
Hi Rick! Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review and I an so happy that you were happy with your transport! You were a joy to work w...[More]
If you want the best this is the place to go. All star direct definitely knew how get my Prius to where it needed to be on time. and I couldn't believe the results in such a quick time. The staff are great and so skilled....[More]
By Thayna g. on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
MY experience with secure Auto is wonderful , its the third time i have used them to transfer my antique cars. I was well guided by Jeff & William. Thanks for everything :)...[More]
By Lee Paterson on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Want to publicly thank Dave and We Will Transport Corp for the excellent service I was given when I was recently transferred at the last minute from Seattle, Washington to Fairfax, Virginia. I had no idea how I would get my Honda Civic to my new location but I was told about We Will Transport and called. I dealt with Dave who understood my situation and was only too happy to help out. Dave explained everything and his confident, energetic personality put me at ease. He gave me a great price of $1,100.00, my Honda was picked up and delivered with no problems, no hassles! I’m sure I’ll be using you guys again. Thanks for everything and have great weekend! Ken...[More]
By Ken on We Will Transport It Corp about 10 Hours Ago
Dave and carrier where great. I asked for a specific day to pick up and they did it. The carrier was on time and the driver was nice. We had no issues at all. They were all very nice and would recommend and use them again. Dave was very helpful and nice, seamless move. ...[More]
By Barb M on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
I never transported a car. My experience was fast and painless and at a reasonable price. I have already recommended their services. ...[More]
By Joshua Barnhill on All States Car Transport about 12 Hours Ago
This was a great experience from start to finish. This was my first time shipping a car on my own (previous times were handled by corporate relocation services) and I was a little uncertain about the process. Tom was very helpful and kept me informed throughout the entire process, providing regular updates before and during transport as well as following up after my car was delivered. The local carrier that handled the transport (Anthony's Auto Transport) was also very professional and did a great job delivering the car in a timely fashion. I would definitely use Ship A Car Direct's services again. Gary C...[More]
By Gary C on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
Good experience. We were stranded on vacation with a large conversion van which broke down and Tige Yeargin of Auto Transport made things much easier to get our vehicle home safely and expeditiously....[More]
By Ruth Laurent on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602-428-6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Ruth, thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as po...[More]
Overall, in the end, I was pleased with my experience. It did take a while for a carrier to be assigned and he wasn't the easiest to get a hold of, but the car got cross country in one piece which is the important part....[More]
By Joe on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
Thank you Mike Logan, i needed my car moved same day and you made it happen and was only $1500. It was so nice working with you and the driver who also was great. He kept me informed all the way and was early also very pleasant attitude. Thank You! ...[More]
By Terri on Ship A Car Inc about 17 Hours Ago
MVS Canada were much more responsive than the others we received quotes on. Price was better as well. I was kept up to date during shipping and my daughters car arrived earlier than expected. We picked up it at a convenient location and were greeted friendly staff....[More]
By randy clough on MVS Canada Logistics about 17 Hours Ago
Brad made everything went smooth. They picked it in time, transported it mint condition and delivered in time. I will definitely suggest my friends to use this company for transporting the vehicles. ...[More]
By Siva on Lightning Auto Carriers about 20 Hours Ago
Rafael was great and helped me ship my first car and it went so well That I shipped a second car shorty after. My second car was on the bottom row and got leaked on by the car above. But other than that it was a good experience. ...[More]
By Alan Croft on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC on Apr 18 2015 4:26AM
This was my first time using a transport company to have my car transported, and at first I was pretty reluctant to give it a try. But Fletcher went above and beyond to reassure me and let me know that everything would be fine, and that he would give me the best deals as well as the most current up to date information about the service being offered. It turns out that the transport went much smoother than expected, and I am extremely happy about the service that was offered by All Aboard Auto Transport as well as the pricing. I would definitely recommend this company for anyone who wants to have their car transported. Fletcher will make sure you are a satisfied customer, and he will make sure that you get the best deals on your car transport and also getting it there on time. ...[More]
By Fritz on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Apr 18 2015 4:23AM
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher about 22 Hours Ago
Thank you Fritz, It was my pleasure to make sure you got your car and everything worked out well. You also went above and beyond to make it happen. I ...[More]
Previous 1 2 3