View 144,136 Reviews on 3,482 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 452
Reviews 1-25 of 11295
Shipping a car is not something done regularly. It started as a daunting experience because not only have I never shipped a car, I don't know anyone w...[More]
By Alan Mounty on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 2 Hours Ago
Tom was doing wonderful job as an excellent customer service, he explained everything well. Pick up time and drop off time was on time and no damages....[More]
By Jennifer H. on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
I have a great experience with Angels Moving Auto. I got a super cheap deal with an extremely great service. I had to transport my car from Ohio to Ca...[More]
By Sai Kishore Patro on Angels Moving Autos about 6 Hours Ago
Ok, so i was looking for a shipper to deliver a suv truck i bought on ebay from Miami to Baltimore. I placed my quote requests on all online board i c...[More]
By Robert on TD Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with this company. they were very profession And kept in touch. My car got to the destination early. would definitely recommend the...[More]
By Melissa Garcia on Lightning Auto Carriers about 6 Hours Ago
I contacted Total Car Shipping regarding transporting my Mini Cooper for a cross-country move. With so many other things to manage, including 2 small...[More]
By Lisa Millin on Total Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
I chose this company because the first one I chose had terrible customer service. EBid was very knowledgeable and prompt on pick up times. Their custo...[More]
By Bruce on eBidTransport.com about 7 Hours Ago
These guys are first class! Everything was easy and smooth. They picked up my car a day early and came directly to my house to pick it up. I've dealt ...[More]
By YvensonBernard on Exceptional Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
The pickup was done promptly. Delivery even on weekend. Careful inspection. The carrier is very friendly and polite. When contacting the service repre...[More]
By Edward DongBo Cui on Direct Express Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
My overall experience with AutoStar was satisfactory. The driver who transporter my car called me a few days in advanced to check up with me. Two days...[More]
By Alejandro on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 7 Hours Ago
It was picked up on time and delivered on time. Good Customer service. I will use the same carrier to ship my second car. ...[More]
By Venkat on Q Auto Transport LLC about 9 Hours Ago
Central Car Carriers nicely and safely got my Honda from Las Vegas to the Rio Grande Valley within 4 days. It's quite difficult to find a transport co...[More]
By Patrick on Central Car Carriers about 9 Hours Ago
Phill Strand did a fine job of finding me a shipper in a timely maner. Ozark Trade and Transsport picked up my non running 1958 buick limited on time...[More]
By Eugene Reynolds on Rite Way Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
This was the second time I've done business with Craig. Once again, he didn't disappoint. Although my vehicle was delivered late, it was due to circ...[More]
By Keith on eShip about 9 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 8 Hours Ago
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...5619293948... Great workin with you Keith once again . Keep me in mind and please keep referrals coming and help eship con...[More]
Shipping a car is terrifying! Who do you trust? I read many reviews and chose to work with Ship A Car Direct because of their very high ratings in use...[More]
By David Lemmond on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
I used Amerifreight to ship my Dad's truck from Washington State to Virginia. I spoke with Justin initially concerning a quote and he was very prompt...[More]
By Joana on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 9 Hours Ago
Call Justin 678-608-0557 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
After a really nasty experience with another carrier Ship A Car Direct was such a pleasure to work with. They were polite, professional and understood...[More]
By Margaret Piche on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
The service provided by the company was excellent. My car was picked at the date that was promised and also delivered the date that the pick up driver...[More]
By Srini on Q Auto Transport LLC about 10 Hours Ago
This was my first experience with an auto transport company and positive results. The car was delivered in the same good condition as loaded on to the...[More]
By James W. Lincoln on Transport Services USA about 11 Hours Ago
Pickup driver neglected to contact me and didn't show up for scheduled pickup day. I called Chris and he immediately took care of the issue. Received ...[More]
By Ami on Ship A Car Inc about 11 Hours Ago
The driver picked up right on schedule, was professional in every way. I was very pleased with the delivery of my car. If I buy another car that nee...[More]
By Bob Manor on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with my service with Auto Shipping Group and Julie Johnston. The process was explained to me and went according to plan. I reall...[More]
By Bob on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
My shipper offered me the best quote from three different shippers and had my vehicle delivered in an expeditious manner. I will definitely be using t...[More]
By Benjamin Stier on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Matt Peterson *****matthew@autoshippinggroup.com*****360 207 5535 Thanks Benjamin, very happy that I could help get your car shipped out to you on yo...[More]
The service I received was amazing. I needed my car to be there when I arrived and it was. Using American Auto Transport for transporting my car is so...[More]
By Becca tee on American Auto Transport (FL) about 11 Hours Ago
CHASE WAS VERY PATIENT AND WORK VERY HARD TO ACCOMODATE MY NEEDS REGARDLESS OF SHORT NOTICE, THE DRIVDER SCOTT DID ALSO AN AWESOME JOB.WILL USE THEIR ...[More]
By Jimmy Platon on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago