View 159,605 Reviews on 3,679 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 412
Reviews 1-25 of 10291
they are a good company to get the job done...talk to Mr Anthony Amato and he helped me out with all my needs...Thanks ...[More]
By Brandon on All Weather Auto Transport about 21 Minutes Ago
Long story short - my experience with 7 Star Auto Transport was great and I would recommend them. My rep was Jair. Continue below for the long story, but I wanted to say that up front because I suspect most readers will not want to read all of the details below. I felt compelled to write this positive review of 7 Star Auto Transport because in doing my research for a car transport company of my new convertible sports car, I found nothing but bad reviews all around for almost every company I encountered (I plan to post this review on the many sites where I encountered such negative reviews so that consumers can see some positive experience). And indeed, in dealing with various sales people from other car transport brokers, you get the feeling that you are indeed dealing with “car salesman” who are just trying to get you to sign the contract and you don’t know whether to believe what they are saying about “we have a truck available.” It all feels incredibly sleazy and shady - and it doesn’t help that you read so many negative reviews from so many sources. And making matters even worse is that you have some broker agents that will talk bad about other companies (saying stuff like “be careful, that company’s not insured”, etc.). In the end, I suspect that such brokers are just trying to make you scared so that you’ll choose their more expensive company over the one giving you a cheaper quote (i.e. just trying to say anything to lock in the deal) - but at the end of the day, all of these brokers will work with the same pool of trucks available in your area - but obviously, if you are willing to pay more, then more trucks will be willing to take on the assignment. And quite frankly, my initial impression of 7 Star Auto Transport was sort of the same. I found them from www.transportreviews.com, but if you look at other places (BBB, Yelp), you’ll find 7 Star also has its fair share of negative reviews. I spoke with Jair, who is a nice guy, but also came across as a little bit of a fast talking car salesman just trying to seal the deal. He kept saying we have a truck nearby ready to do it, just need to get the contract signed. I really didn’t know whether to believe him or not. I was so afraid to give my credit card after reading stories about giving the deposit and then nothing happens for days. He said he had a driver willing to do it and even lowered the price further (which seemed like an even larger red flag at first, but not after you understand how this business works). But what sealed the deal is that Jair actually put me on a 3 way call with the carrier who confirmed that they have a space on a truck and can pick up the vehicle in an hour. So this wasn’t just a broker agent saying that they have a truck available - this was the broker agent letting me speaker to the carrier agent who confirmed that there is a truck in the area. But at least it seemed that Jair was doing everything he could to allay my concerns. I was still a little suspicious and nervous (was it really the carrier agent...or maybe just Jair’s co-worker in the next cubicle pretending to be the carrier agent...or maybe it was the carrier agent but he was told to just say whatever in order to seal the deal - these are the thoughts that run through your head!!!), but I took the plunge and electronically signed the contract. Once I signed, this put the process in motion and I was able to secure the spot with the carrier. The driver was notified of the pickup address. And to my surprise - the car was picked up about one hour later. And even more surprising - the vehicle was delivered 2 days later (from Illinois to Las Vegas). The driver was very nice (kept in constant communication on the estimate delivery time). Was even willing to drive the car to a more convenient address. The car arrived in pristine condition (it was an enclosed carrier - covered in plastic). So in the end, I was very happy that I went with 7 Star. I was being quoted prices from some brokers of about $1450 to $1500 and up to $1700 or $1800 for some - but 7 Stat got me a transport for $1150. I think its important to keep in mind that the reason I may have gotten such a good deal is because the truck had only 1 space left and the driver was coming out this way already anyway. Rather than leave a space empty, because they were close to the pickup location anyway, they were willing to accept the job at what might have otherwise been a below market price. I think this is clearly a case a fortunate timing and luck on my part. But I raise this because it shows that the same delivery job that others bid out at $1500 can be had for $1150 - but you may have to be patient and flexible because it may not be picked up right away. Bottom line - I think you have to understand going into this that all brokers work the same. They quote you a price based on what they think they can get, but then they look at the pool of available carriers to see if they can find a truck that’s willing to do it for the price they gave you (keeping in mind that the deposit you will pay is the broker’s fee, with the remainder being for the carrier/driver) - and if they can find a match, it gets done. But if you live in an area that is not heavily trafficked, then it may take time for your bid to be picked up - or it might not be picked up at all because no one is willing to drive out there for that price. Brokers are just doing their best to find some carrier with space that will take the job. So I think any consumer needs to keep this in mind when reading all of those review sites. I’m sure there are people with bad experiences, but they may have had unrealistic expectations. And those reviews are often only one side of the story. In the end, what can I say about 7 Star Auto Transport - I was quoted a price, I was told of a pickup timeframe - and both were exactly as represented. The car was delivered much faster than I ever expected and in perfect condition. No surprises - other than that, after being so nervous about the process, it went so smoothly and quickly. Thank you Jair and 7 Star Auto Transport. I hope this positive review will help offset some of the negatives ones out there - as well as give future consumers some assurances about what to expect in researching an auto transport company. ...[More]
By Ryan on 7 Star Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
After having a highly reputable concierge service complete research on reputable auto transport companies that did business in the U.S.A., I decided to take my chances with one of their two choices, 1-Flat Rate. Having no prior experience with using, let alone - completely trusting, an auto transport company with my totally adored and beautiful vehicle, I decided to go with 1-Flat rate. After speaking with Ray, from Flat-Rate ( a rather personable fellow), I somehow felt totally comfortable that I was making the right decision by going with the company and rolled-the-dice (pardon the pun), as my vehicle was to be delivered to Las Vegas NV. (Note: I initially reached out for a referral from a high-end car salesman whom I several months ago bought this vehicle from, after hearing him mention that he had a contact with an auto transport company that his dealership frequently used - however, the gentleman failed to call me back later in the day, as he promised me that he would). Note: he not only lost a returning customer but also lost out on any future referrals from me as well. Follow-up means the world to me! Needless to say, my gut feelings were right on the money in going with 1-Flat Rate, as they delivered my vehicle on time and in the condition I originally gave it to them (by the way, I had it checked out the very next day by a dealership in Vegas to ensure that everything was cool). In closing, my experience in using 1-Flat Rate was totally a pleasant one, as I will definitely reach out to them again for my future auto-transport needs. This company's delivery is surely - "first-Rate you can trust!! Add note: what was also a selling point to me, is that you don't put a dime down, paying only after your vehicle has been delivered! It doesn't get any better than that! All-the-best! John H....[More]
By John H on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 2 Hours Ago
They followed the schedule they gave me exactly. The person who picked up and delivered our car was very nice. He was also very thoughtful and accommodating....[More]
By Jerry on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Can't say enough about Everyones professionalism from day one. On point in every way, from their honesty to the details and timing. This included Walter, Kaly and Vladimir. I had one other conversation with another company which scared me silly. She was evasive, gave me the run around and refused to secure a quote until she "found a transporter". Walter quoted a price immediately and stuck to it. (Which btw was the best rate out there) We were picked up within one day of original date which worked perfectly. It arrived 1 day after our daughter landed in Miami. Kaly, the dispatcher always returned calls within minutes. VERY reliable company. We would definitely use them again. AND we got a $100 restaurant gift cert! What's not to like?' Lastly, received a very nice voicemail from Matthew, the owner to make sure we were happy with the service. Don't waste your time shopping around. Call MAS!...[More]
By Florence on MAS Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I was going to drive from miami to los angeles but decided to check online first, I'm getting old:) I got 7 quotes, all similar but one stood out, Andrew Auto Transport I called them, they were the only company that did not call me 5x the first hour after sending the request. I like that. They told me how it works, how everyone was the same in a sense but that they choose the right drivers not just any driver. So I made the deposit and 8 days later my car was picked up. it was a day late but the driver got caught in traffic and I can understand....[More]
By Lee on Andrew Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
I called on Wednesday and had to have the car picked up from Friday at 7am to 10am. 3 hour window. Wowwww they did it and it was delivered 2 days later. . This was an awesome experience and will never use anyone again beside Lance at auto shipping group inc. Thanks so much for the perfect transaction. Suv was brought from Arizona to Texas. ...[More]
By blake wolf on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Blake Thank you so much for allowing me a chance to get this one done for you. I took and c...[More]
Chell did a great job thoroughly explaining the process. She was friendly, helpful, and professional. My vehicle was picked up within the requested window, and it was delivered early. Vehicle arrived in excellent condition. I would work with Chell and Auto Shipping Group again. Highly recommended!...[More]
By Jessica on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Stephanie was attentive and reassuring. Made me feel comfortable with my move. Pick up driver was about an hour late (no problem); delivery driver was a little early (a day or two heads up would have helped securing payment check), but after considering all that could have happened shipping a car across country in winter, I consider this move a positive experience....[More]
By Jj Abrahamsen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 33 Minutes Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****Jj, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. Feel free to contact...[More]
If you want an honest, stand up guy - this is the man ! He works with you in a very straight forward - old school way ! This was the first time I had time I had to have a vehicle transported _ Bill was the right choice. Don't be suckered in by some of the wanna-be types. Bill - Many Thanks Again ! ...[More]
By Panos on Transport Connection about 15 Hours Ago
I needed to ship my vehicle from NJ to NY and found numerous brokers looking to assist. I looked at reviews for most of the brokers and found many negative reviews that turned me off. I then found Excellent Auto Transport and spoke with Bernie. I was impressed by all their great reviews and decided to give her a call. She was wonderful to speak with and informed me of the whole process of transporting with a broker as this was my first time shipping a vehicle. She was very pleasant and descrbed the whole process. I decided to go with her company and soon after our first speaking and agreeing to the terms she was able to find a transport company to ship my vehicle within a few hours. Needless to say I was very impressed. The transport company she found communicated to me right away with expected pickup time and delivery. I had my vehicle back within 24 hours, exactly on time. Thanks Bernie!...[More]
By Brian on Excellent Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
I have used this company 6 times over the years and never had a problem. I like that I can pay for the full amount on my credit card. A lot of other companies will take your credit card and only charge their broker fee and leave you to figure it out at the end. That was my experience before using National Transport. They contact everyone via email informing them if they are going to be early. Drivers have been great. No complains here....[More]
By Aldo W on National Transport LLC about 15 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the service Lilly gave me. She keep me updated on dates and times and would personally call....[More]
By Harris on Andrew Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I was very satisfied with the experience and the sales rep and would use again in the future. The driver was very polite and courteous. Thank you Auto Transport 123....[More]
By T Mello on Auto Transport 123 about 16 Hours Ago
Contacted South Beach to move a 1965 Chevy C-10 truck from AZ to WI. Everything went great. I went with South Beach because they didn't require a deposit until the truck was picked up. Some brokers required a deposit upfront, which I didn't trust. Once I gave the OK to Lee to find a carrier, I had a carrier at my door within 2 days. The carrier picked up the truck and delivered it to WI in 48 hours. We were thrilled with the carrier....very nice, polite, clean cut guys. They called us twice during transit to give us an update on delivery time. ...[More]
By Jessica Durham on South Beach Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Lightning Auto Carriers did a great job for me. They were very prompt followed up & made sure I was happy with their services. I definitely plan on using them again in the future. My Jeep arrived on time in Salt Lake City UT with no damage. Over all experience is Excellent. Thank you, Levi P ...[More]
By Levi K Petersen on Lightning Auto Carriers about 16 Hours Ago
The price was slightly higher than some quotes but the professional attitude and honest answers made me comfortable and I was willing to pay it. Car had smashed bugs all over it but otherwise unscathed....[More]
By Jay on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
Best quote and very good communication. I shipped a large F-150 truck to my son in college, so it was important to accommodate his schedule. Always prompt in returning calls....[More]
By Bill Louis on Lightning Auto Carriers about 16 Hours Ago
Like many of you, I have never secured transport for a vehicle, so it was a little crazy. I finally decided to go with finding a company by utilizing this site, Better Business Bureau and phone calls. I found Auto Shipping Group and Malia was right away friendly, helpful, not pressuring and direct. I actually tried another transport company closer to my home state over Malia and that was a mistake; they were tentative and not realistic with me on what the amount would likely need to be to transport my car. I called Malia back today, and 2.5 hours later she finds me a transport carrier with good reviews for the price we agreed upon on. I should have worked with Malia to begin with and would strongly recommend her and the company to all of you! Excellent service, and delivers what she promised....[More]
By Eric C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
The car was picked up the night before the scheduled date based on a change requested by the driver who could find reasonable accommodations. The driver was very thorough, courteous and professional. He made sure I understood everything he was doing as we examined the card for dings, dents, scratches, etc. The car was delivered to my wife at her work of place a day earlier than the estimated time which was fantastic. She also reported that the driver was courteous and professional. I will admit to be skeptical about using a transport service after reading various reviews and stories. From the time I started the process until the car was delivered, I received excellent customer service. It felt like no-muss-no-fuss and the rate was very reasonable compared to other companies I investigated....[More]
By Dana W on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC about 16 Hours Ago
My friend had positive experience with you so I was completely confident in the ability of your organization to handle the transport of my car too. And actually I was not disappointed. Please keep your rank and you will get much more clients. Thank you ...[More]
By Brad on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 17 Hours Ago
This company is great! Chell was sweet and incrediable! she was calling and texting me to make sure everything is okay, since the guy picked my car up till he dropped it off. She is absolutely the right person for this job. The price was reasonable and they also gave me $50 discount. ...[More]
By Ibrahim Alquayt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 17 Hours Ago
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** Chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Ibrahim! I had an absolute blast helping you get your vehicle out to Michigan! You ha...[More]
The total process could not have gone any better. In addition to everything being on time and as promised, Jason kept me well informed and educated on the process both at the beginning and throught the process....[More]
By Dave on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
After hearing stories from others about recent experiences with shipping their car I wanted to make sure I did my research before picking a provider. After searching locally, online, and through an online auction site I contacted Marie @ Eagle Auto Transport. She beat the lowest price I has gotten and was able to pick up the car withing 48 hours. I was skeptical about the place because it seemed a little too good to be true. So I looked up the company and this is what I found: Google - 5 star Uship - 5 star (90+ reviews) **note there was 1 negative review but the complaint seemed outside the pattern** BBB - no history or active cases Rip off report - no reports Angie's list (I belive it was this review site) - all positive reviews This is what I checked prior to accepting the contract. The car was picked up on Friday and I received the car on Monday without any issues. Marie seems to be the person in charge and is very nice. She gave me updates and returned calls as promised. I was given the driver's name and number once the car was picked up. The driver called 2 hours before pick up and before delivery as agreed. Upon arrival the driver was nice and allowed me to inspect the car unrushed and showed me the inspection sheet listing any damage that was on the car prior to pick up. I would use them again and also recommend them to others. You can verify the research I have done and I encourage you to do the same for any company you descide to go with. Cheers, SKD...[More]
By Shiv on Eagle Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
Direct Express has been a great help to our out of state business. Kelly did not disappoint helping set up our latest delivery. In addition, the customer made sure to get back to us with compliments about the driver and his professionalism....[More]
By Mark Hanson on Direct Express Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago