View 147,128 Reviews on 3,530 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 480
Reviews 1-25 of 11981
The driver (Jose), from National Auto Moving, was very kind and he was on time. However, I was not too happy with the broker. I had to call severa...[More]
By Steve on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 3 Minutes Ago
Delivering Drivers (2) were great and kept in touch with me from time they entered Texas (about 5.5 hours away). Driver even gave me option of receiv...[More]
By Carol G Kociolek on Montway Auto Transport about 7 Minutes Ago
Referred to the company by the seller, who has used Direct Express before. The car was picked up in NJ on Friday and delivered to me on Monday, one da...[More]
By Rob Rankin on Direct Express Auto Transport about 13 Minutes Ago
Angels moving autos were prompt and kept us informed of each step of our transport. Both vehicles were right on time and arrived in the same conditio...[More]
By Michelle on Angels Moving Autos about 22 Minutes Ago
The service was good, but I found that my cell phone charger and my usb disappeared. And I found that my car has come AWD warning signal on after deli...[More]
By Eun Jeong Lee on Direct Express Auto Transport about 38 Minutes Ago
During a stressful time, I felt I was in good hands with this company. I got quotes from over 10 different companies and AAA Transporters was not only...[More]
By Jen on AAA Transporters about 57 Minutes Ago
The people at Angel's were very knowledgeable and courteous. They picked up the vehicle and delivered it on time. Vehicle was clean and the price was ...[More]
By Tim Harr on Angels Moving Autos about 1 Hour Ago
King of the Road Transport was very helpful every step of the way. They were will to work around my schedule and made me feel comfortable. Will defini...[More]
By Malika Patterson on King of the Road Transport Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Ship a car did a very good job as a broker for my car transport needs across the continent and where prompt and diligent getting me a transport compan...[More]
By Al Robaina on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
Very good experience. Tige was fantastic. Professional and easy to work with. Communicated very well, was easy to get a hold of the entire experience....[More]
By Joanne White on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
I called Fletcher to set up the transfer of my daughter's car. He explained that we could put in a bid and see if it would get accepted. He was hones...[More]
By Denise on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 1 Hour Ago
The driver we were finally assigned was excellent . We had some problems getting things arranged with Lu, but once I contacted the main office on Wedn...[More]
By John Hearn on Soults Transport LLC about 1 Hour Ago
Angels Moving Autos was from beginning to end, a smooth process. This was my first major move and the representatives were incredibly helpful and frie...[More]
By Bernie on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
Very easy to work with. Immediately set to work to find a carrier and exceeded my expectations. Prompt and courteous representative that answered all ...[More]
By elliott zirkle on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I have shipped my car one time prior to using ship a car direct and that had been a disaster so I was nervous about shipping again. However, the servi...[More]
By Stephanie barnard on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Before placing my order, I researched a lot of different auto transport brokers. This company had a good amount of five star reviews and quoted me fai...[More]
By Karen Santos on First Rate Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I was hesitant to book car shipping from CA to TX. There are so many sites that promise the delivery at various prices. As Relocation is quite tedious...[More]
By Chandra on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Needed to quickly move a car north and Transport Connection delivered in a time frame better than advertised! 1st time shipping a car so unaware of t...[More]
By Bradley Schreck on Transport Connection about 2 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I did quite a bit of research. I initially agreed to have a Chevy SSR shipped from Colorado to Kentucky ...[More]
By Vincent G. on Passport Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Great prices, fast, and most important: reliable. No hidden fees or tricks. I called them to place an order and within a few hours my the vehicle was...[More]
By DAYNIER on DIY Transport Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Great communication from the service rep. No hard sell. Prices were in line with other carriers. All, in fact, charged the same price +/-25 dollars...[More]
By Shwang on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Pick up and delivery was very smooth. No hassles the driver called and let us know the pick up time and he called an hour early also. Delivery was als...[More]
By Nithya Keshava on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 3 Hours Ago
The people were very responsible by staying in touch and working carefully. The motorcycle was especially cared for although the tire got pinched and...[More]
By Deborah Kintzing on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
We loved Bridgett!!! We were interested in bringing a car from Las Vegas, NV. to Orange County, CA. And we were highly satisfied with the information ...[More]
By Wendy on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Motor Movers Auto Transport
Jon about 3 Hours Ago
Bridgett Overton 480.240.9102 BridgettO@motormoversautotransport.com Thank you Wendy for that five star review. I'm glad that I was able to hel...[More]
The whole process with Emory Transport was seamless - Greg was very friendly, straightforward and pleasant to deal with and there were no surprises. T...[More]
By Evan Lazar on Emory Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago