View 175,101 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 490
Reviews 1-25 of 12227
My experience with ASG was pleasant, this was my first time shipping a car and Felisha explained everything to me and walked me through the process. My only hiccup was, I was promised a military discount and in the end I paid $100 more than the initial quote. But all in all she was communicating with me the whole time up to delivery....[More]
By Brent on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
The experience was organized, efficient and went off without a hitch. Karen from Ship a Car Direct was extremely organized and walked me through the process. The carrier and driver were always in touch via phone and text and the driver (Albert) was at the destination drop-off point early. The car arrived in pristine condition. Should I ever have to do this again, I will use the same organization. In the meantime, I will certainly refer. Thanks - Kevin Valadares...[More]
By Kevin Valadares on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Right from placing the order to get my car delivered in Texas, every thing had been excellent. David was very knowledgeable and helpful till the end. I had shipped my car twice before this and I never had any follow up call or email asking about the safe delivery of the car. In fact, most transport companies don't even answer your call once the car had been picked up by the carrier. But, David was different, as he made sure that I was happy with my car after it is delivered. The only -ve point that I could say is that initially I wanted David to find a carrier for $750 within 5days of time, but he was able to find the carrier for $950, as Iowa does not have much activity when it comes to transporting the car. So he was helpless. But I am happy as I shipped my car before I left Iowa....[More]
By chanukya on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
I needed a golf cart moved from upper New York to Memphis during one of the worst possible seasons. (Snowbirds moving their carts from the cold, snowy North to the Sunny South.) Not only was I able to get a quick ride for my cart to Memphis, but the price was directly in line with what it would have been if it had been off-season. Punctual....professional... and pleasant folks to deal with. Can't go wrong....[More]
By Bobby Blair on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
This auto transport company shipped my vehicle from Naples to Milwaukee. I called around to get quotes from a lot of companies. They were not the cheapest, but they were also not the most expensive. Their prices were fair, especially for the services that they provide. I have used the services of other car shippers, and this is by far the best experience. They are very easy to get in contact with, and they actually answer the phone right away (no annoying hold times) My car arrived dirty, as I used open car shipping, but that is understandable since there was a major snow storm in Chicago. This company did a great job, and I would use them again for sure....[More]
By Jessie Zelov on Van 3 Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I needed the car delivered with a specific period of time. I was flexible on pickup. I had never shipped a car before, didn't know the process and spoke with several vendors. Dale from Ship A Car Direct was able to answer all of my questions and I decided to use them. Pickup was on time. The driver gave me his cell phone number. I called him to learn where he was on route and get an expected delivery date. He later called about 3.5 hours before delivery and again 1/2 hour before delivery. The delivery was on time. The driver was very patient while I hosed off the car and inspected it. No damage. Also Ship a Car Direct provide a phone app for documenting the cars condition with photos. I would use them again and have recommended them....[More]
By Alan on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
I have used this company MANY times for all my cars! Best Transport company I have ever used and have no problems at all suggesting this company to anyone! Some of my friends have used them and loved them! Great people, Great service!...[More]
By Jonathan Moraza on Ironclad Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Dale was extremely helpful. He explained in detail all the steps along the way so things would run smoothly. He made the process less stressful and easy. He kept in frequent contact. I would definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Marley Abraham on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
I am very satisfied with my service. Henry was able to get back to me with accurate pick up an drop off date very quickly and even had the car dropped off a day early. I would recommend this service to anyone who wants vehicular transportation....[More]
By Josh Brown on Coastal Car Transport Inc about 5 Hours Ago
I will definitely recommend them again Very professional driver Excellent customer service from the initial phone call to delivery of my vehicle to the final destination They have exceeded my expectations . Just to tell you ,I called 10 transport companies and decided to give Angela the business Very good decision I made Angela has excellent customer servicew...[More]
By Ofelia Beltran on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 6 Hours Ago
Always happy to exceed expectations! Thanks for the amazing recommendation, Ofelia!...[More]
the driver Paul, did a great job he was very helpful on pickup and on delivery He definitely knew what he was doing. He was very careful with the car unloading and loading he did a great job. I would recommend them to anybody that is going to be shipping a car they did a wonderful job....[More]
By Al Sanford on Total Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Angels was very esponsive to email questions and provided initial eatimates to help us budget and plan, even before applying an official quote to an order months later. They also let us know which months were peak times if year and therefore sometimes associated with higher prices and longer waits. When the car was finally scheduled, the customer service people and driver were both patient with my storage providers, who were being a bit cantankerous. Overall, Angels made a potentially stressful long-distance move for a beloved family heirloom as easy as painless as possible. Very happy! The only complaint would be how late at night the delivery was- almost 9pm. Not a big deal to us, but a bit noisy for the neighbors. Still, they delivered three days before Thanksgiving, so better late i the evening than incrimging on holiday plans. Again, very happy! ...[More]
By Tim on Angels Moving Autos about 6 Hours Ago
The transport of my car went well. No problems. Car arrived safely. What was quoted was what I paid. I would recommend this company if you are moving your car. The mover was polite and did a good job....[More]
By Jim on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 6 Hours Ago
Glad it went well! Thanks for the positive feedback, Jim!...[More]
I am very happy for using Showroom Transport! Everyone was very knowledgeable and honest. They were also easy to work with and gave me updates as to where my trailer was a couple times a day. No damage, nothing stolen, and everything was in place at the end! I couldn't ask for more!...[More]
By Terry on Showroom Transport about 6 Hours Ago
The customer service from Greg Bailey was excellent. Explained everything clearly and gave a timeline of what to expect. The car carrier came a few hours late but not the fault of Auto Shipping Group. They did come and pick it up and the driver apologized for being delayed. Vehicle did get delivered to the port on the date as promised. I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again if the need arises. ...[More]
By Gary R. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Ship a Car Direct was recommended on a website as a reliable company. Gaby called me shortly after I submitted my information online for an estimate. Gaby was friendly and professional and got me a quote quickly. As soon as I agreed to the shipment, Gaby completed the order and within a couple of days I had a carrier confirmed. The driver got caught in traffic and picked up the car a day later than estimated but still within the 3 day window. Due to the location of the pickup, pickup was a bit of an ordeal but the driver was courteous and worked hard to make coordination easy. Car arrived undamaged and in good time. Driver called the day before arrival in order to make sure I would be available. All in all this was a much better and cheaper experience than I was anticipating. The reason I went with Ship a Car Direct is because I found several reviews online that said when something had happened to a car, the company had done everything to make things right. Luckily I did not have to test the truth of those reviews but given how pleasant my experience was, I believe it is probably true. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to transport a car. ...[More]
By Megan on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 6 Hours Ago
Great to hear it was a pleasant experience! Thanks for the five star review, Megan!...[More]
I dealt with Marc while trying to get a car delivered from Virginia to New York ASAP. Not only was he professional he was also a person of his word. When he told me he'd work over the weekend to get the job done I was skeptical. But sure enough I receive a call and an email from him on the weekend. Even though it was just to update me, I appreciated the effort and the honesty. At the end of the day I received my car 2 days ahead of schedule without issue. I would highly recommend his company again. ...[More]
By Eliu Gonzalez on Total Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
AT123 was great to deal with from before my vehicle was picked up and even after they called to make sure I was happy with the service. Traci called to check on everything and she was very very nice. Did not sound like a robot reading a script. It was always easy to reach a human when I did call and never waited on hold. Would definitely recommend using AT123 if you need a vehicle shipped....[More]
By Justin on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
Driver was excellent and kept me informed throughout the process. Pre pickup to delivery. Great service - no issues. Alreadyvrecommended them to a friend. ...[More]
By Andrew on Showroom Transport about 8 Hours Ago
On the brokerage side, Gaby was extremely attentive to our need for an early pickup, and spend time monitoring, even on her own time late in the evening. On the dispatch side, Mary and her coworkers exhibited the same assiduous and problem-preemptive care as Gaby. Finally, the driver chosen by them (Mark) was a competent, careful and trustworthy person who acquitted himself of his task well and on time. In short, the courtesy and professionalism exhibited by ALL aspects of "Ship a Car Direct" encourages me to HIGHLY recommend this company's services. (There was a small incentive for SOME feedback, but NO incentive to submit GOOD feedback.)...[More]
By William Acar on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 7 Hours Ago
Happy to be attentive and proactive for you! Thanks for the wonderful review, William!...[More]
We were able to get them to pick up the golf cart the next day,after setting it up over the phone. Because we were heading home. We wanted to get an early start but they could not get there until later in the day. They said we did not have to be there for the pickup. That was great for us. When they picked up the golf cart they sent us pics to make sure they had the right one. We were inform of their progress the whole way and when they expected to arrive. Even when they were running behind they let us know. When they got here I noticed that they had wrapped all the loose things I didn't even think of. The golf cart was in the same shape as when it left. I would call them again to use their service. The couple we had were very nice and pleasant to talk to. Everyone we dealt with at Showroom Transport were up front and helpful. Thanks Ken Budd....[More]
By Ken Budd on Showroom Transport about 9 Hours Ago
John called me with a quote and explaining their service. from beginning to end very helpful and very clear with the car transportation process which help me on the decision to choose 1st class. i would use them again and again....[More]
By Mike V. on 1st Class Auto Transportation Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Within minutes of submitting my request for a quote, Malia contacted me, determined my exact needs, and had a quote ready for me. A few minutes later, she realized she could get the job done for $140 LESS. Um, when does that ever happen? Because of conditions beyond her control, my car was not picked up until four days later than it was supposed to be. Amazingly, the car was delivered on the exact day originally promised. Again, when does that happen? Because of some confusion on the driver's side, I was had to pay the extra $140 upon car drop off. I could have waited for the confusion to be resolved rather than paying, but I wanted my car. Though this was irritating, Malia (and Tighe) at ASG were on it, assuring me the money would be refunded. It was, of course, refunded. Unlike most services, I didn't need to ride the folks at ASG to get the money refunded; they just took care of it and kept me posted. Not only would I used Malia at Auto Shipping Group again, I would never use anybody else. In addition, the car I was shipping was nearly brand new, is my baby, and was in pristine condition when I shipped it. It arrive just as a I shipped it: in perfect condition....[More]
By M Lewin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
I gave GT Auto Transport very little time for turnaround and Amy, who I suspect is the owner and operator, give me her 100% undivided attention and found me a driver within an hour. The very next morning my jeep was picked up and that night was delivered almost 500 miles away. I know that these circumstances don't always come to fruition in this manner as a little bit of luck and timing was involved but Amy coordinated beautifully. My transporter Clint couldn't have been a nicer guy. He dropped my Jeep in front of my house exactly where I needed him to without incident and was courteous through the whole process. You navigated through inclement weather and are very narrow tree laden streets with caution. I have shipped over a dozen cars to and from my residence, due to my hobby and this was by far the cleanest experience yet. The price I paid was indicative of fair market value as I had my Truck not but 24 hours later. Amy also worked on the initial quote and gave me a break even though she knew I was in a pinch. Many companies won't do that as they know you are in need. I will be calling GT first for my next transport. Use her! ...[More]
By E. Moore on GT Auto Transport LLC. about 10 Hours Ago
Great communication. Customer service was excellent. Car was delivered ahead of schedule and in excellent condition. Would definitely use this company again! ...[More]
By Steve on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago