View 178,997 Reviews on 3,959 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 447
Reviews 1-25 of 11152
Happy I choose this company to transfer my car back up to new york. Price was not the cheapest but they made me feel the most comfortable about the whole shipping process. Great group of people. Job well done take care. -Walt....[More]
By Walter sunn on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 6 Minutes Ago
The whole experience was very comfortable. Nicole was awesome and the driver was awesome. I wish I had more to put on report but it was quick and easy. I'm writing from my phone so it makes it difficult. I want to thank all....[More]
By Susan lowry on Auto Transport 123 about 24 Minutes Ago
New Harley was shipped in a enclosed vehicle and arrived in perfect condition exactly the same as shipped. I'm very particular and was extremely pleased with the entire transaction. I held off transporting the motorcycle because I didn't expect this quality service. I won't delay next time....[More]
By Bill Murphy on National Auto Shipping about 59 Minutes Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 48 Minutes Ago
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide...[More]
I absolutely loved my primary contact person! She was extremely professional, helpful, and attentive. My car was delivered from California to Missosuri in only two days, and in great condition. Great service! ...[More]
By Cindy on Grifo Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Their text-based communication system was excellent. Easy to use, quick responses. I would recommend them or use them again in the future for any transport needs. ...[More]
By Darin Schnoor on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
Just due to snow and rain, my vehicle was dirty when it arrived. However, the overall service was good! It is fast !..........................Thanks Greg! I am wondering why it would be at least 200 characters.... ........ ....... ...... ...... ....... ...... ..... ......[More]
By ZIJIE on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 2 Hours Ago
***GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com*** Zj...We appreciate you and your business. Best of luck with your new job in New Jersey...[More]
This is the first time we have shipped a vehicle from one state to another. We have shopped around and received false information from other companies. We decided to go with one company and later found out it was a scam. Vanessa Rojas contacted us out of no where and spoke with us, she educated us in the whole process and gave us a level of comfort and we decided to hire them. Our vehicle was picked up when it was scheduled to be picked up and delivered 7 days later by Jack Musial who was phenomenal in his delivery and communication. I recommend Vanessa Rojas and her company as well as Jack Musial as your courrier any time. Thank you Vanessa for your great customer service and Jack for your due diligence in delivering our vehicle....[More]
By David on Navy Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
My car was picked up from PA and went to california on time enclosed. I was overall satisfied with the service i was provided and will do business with fletcher again! he is honest and gets things done on time! Mina...[More]
By Mina Iskander on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 2 Hours Ago
After getting a cheaper qoute from another company, I decided to go with the other company. A week went by and my car still hadn't been picked up. So I canceled with them and called Auto transport 123 back. the car was picked up 2 days later and was delivered 2 days after that. ...[More]
By Dan Morgan on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Great Move! From my experience THE MOST TRUSTWORTHY COMPANY OUT THERE!!!! Our car had no dents, no scratches, no dirt, nothing was broken or stolen and the car came back in the same condition as last left it. I am very happy I went with this company and can safely say I will use again soon. ...[More]
By Tatiana C. on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
I had been routinely using another carrier (Dependable Auto Shippers) but dropped them after they held my car for 12 days without shipping. After reading some online reviews I contacted Auto Transport 123. Brian was courteous and easy to deal with. The car was picked up on time and I was contacted by the driver the day before to confirm a 3 hour window for pickup. I asked that he call me when he was 30 minutes away on the pick up date, and he did just that. The delivery 1,500 miles away was exactly when promised, and the driver again called the day before to confirm the drop off time and location. And, yes, he was on time once again. I will use them again and recommend them based on my experience....[More]
By Dan on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Montway made transfer my car so easy. They gave me a quote that was reasonable price for the transfer and they were there to answer all of my questions. My car was picked on the date I requested and received to Boston in a timely fashion. Thank you for your help Montway!...[More]
By Meg Nestor249053 on Montway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
no concerns, courteous...[More]
By Jeff Rexroat on Montway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Very happy with customer service truck drive was good it took longer because he called and said he broke down communication from the truck driver was good I would recommend you to friends.............. ...[More]
By Jerry Gioe on Philam Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I have shipped several vehicles in the past and I usually dread dealing with brokers. I was a little apprehensive at first and on the defensive because of the games i have had other brokers play on me (i.e quoting me a price and then telling me then raising the price after week of the car sitting). But Phill was great. He was prompt in returning calls and actually called me to give me status updates. Super great guy to work with and i will definetly be using Phill to ship my next car....[More]
By sac48578 on Horizon Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Had a lot of people call me, decided to take my time. When serenity contacted me, it was right. Price service etc. Very Friendly people made me feel comfortable and trustworthy. Car was on time and had no complaints. Definitely going with serenity again!...[More]
By Isaiah Willoughby on Serenity Auto Shipping LLC about 3 Hours Ago
I was having serious issues finding a good car transport company based on reviews. I found a lot of companies to be really shady overall. I received a call from George about my inquiry and based on the reviews and speaking with him I felt really comfortable with Autostar. They were informative and punctual. George worked with me to coordinate the move and kept me in the loop the entire time. It really relieved a lot of stress worrying about my move knowing that my car was taken care of. Autostar picked up the car on time and I received my car on time as well. It was really efficient and low hassle. I will definitely use Autostar again if I need to move my car. Alex...[More]
By Alex Kim on AutoStar Transport Express about 3 Hours Ago
The guys at U.S. Auto Transport & Sales Inc did a wonderful job. They did good service for me and I really liked working with them. My BMW was picked up on time and delivered in great shape. Thank you....[More]
By Carlo Burdilo on US Auto Transport & Sales Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
My vehicle was getting delivered from North Carolina to California. This family owned company was very knowledgeable and friendly. Only issue I had was every time I called for an update the carrier didn't pick up or respond. I would call the company for an update but they would tell me the same response every time. The carrier was stuck in a snow storm on the East Coast but couldn't tell me the specific location of my vehicle. I wish they could tell me the specific location so I was aware that there was progress but since there was no specificity then I had no idea what was going on or where they were at the time. Other than that, my car was in great condition nothing stolen or damaged, just really dirty obviously. The delivery was about 3 days late. ...[More]
By Jamie Devera on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Angels Moving Autos was recommended by a friend in the classic auto business. He was right! Amanda made the process easy, clear, and straight forward. I had talked with many other shippers, all of whom seemed just fine, but I was uncomfortable without a recommendation. This move worked out great. The assigned driver, Mark, of LG Motorsports, took good care of my cart and got it to my house a day early. My next shipment will certainly be with Angels Moving Autos. No worries......CB...[More]
By Charlie Bailey on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Hours Ago
Excellent Company to work with. Very professional staff. Always looking forward to move their cars. They have excellent customer service. I never had any problem booking cars. I am recommending them to everyone. ...[More]
By Rimcrest Transport LLC on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
He was very helpful and attentive. He walked me through the entire process. With his help, the process was very worry free. I highly recommend him. Customer service was great. I'll be booking a second trip with him at the end of the week....[More]
By Jonathan on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
Excellent quote and service. Car was picked up early and the driver and transport service was very helpful. Kept me updated and was consitant in delivery. Very happy with service and happy to use again. ...[More]
By Edward Haberek Jr. on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
The broker who first took my call was very accommodating but his pick up & delivery estimates were not. However, my driver was fantastic and very flexible to pick up and deliver the car when it was convenient for me. ...[More]
By Angie Willams on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 5 Minutes Ago
Thank you for your feedback, Angie! It's true that while your rep will provide general estimates in advance, your driver will have the most up-to-date...[More]
My family and I had a cross country move to make and could only drive one of our vehicles so we decided to look for a shipping company. Numerous shipping companies called me several times at all times of the day and it was a little overwhelming. I loved that WorldWide Shipping texted me instead of calling me. They were extremely helpful and really easy to work with so it didn't take me long to decide this was the company I was going to go with. The price was great and I was also given a military discount which was GREATLY appreciated. My customer service rep, Miah, was so helpful and cleared up any misunderstandings I had. Will definitely be using WorldWide Shipping again when the time comes :)...[More]
By Isabella M on WorldWide Shipping about 4 Hours Ago