View 160,925 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 422
Reviews 1-25 of 10544
Overall, this was a great service. I know it was difficult to find a driver that fitted my tough pickup schedule but Miah worked hard to make it happen. Highly satisfied....[More]
By EBRIMA B on Dynamic Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
Overall experience was good. The quote and paperwork process is smooth. One negative thing: company did not confirm pick-up until the very last minute, but Matt did a great job trying to find a driver until the last moment. Finally he did and the car was shipped and received in excellent condition. The truck drivers were very professional and friendly. Would recommend/use this company again....[More]
By PMora on Lightning Auto Carriers about 5 Hours Ago
Thought they werr good and told me I was allowed 100lbs in the car but when the driver arrived he said we were not allowed to put anything in the car. Missed connection between us and the driver. But would defffinatly use auto transport 12356 again ...[More]
By fadwa daher on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
Great customer service. From the phone call to the very end. Mark Anthony is a very honest and sincere person. Definitely will work with him and the company in the future. ...[More]
By Charlie P. on eShip about 6 Hours Ago
By Charlie P. on eShip about 6 Hours Ago
I unexpectledly had surgery assigned and had to cancel my order and they charged me 100.00. There is plenty companies out there that will charge you nothing to cancel an order. I had no driver or nothing assigned yet, I would understand if there was a driver assigned... Do not waist your time or money with this company, they took $100 from me that I could have use for medications and I dnt have now... It would not even be in the contract ,after you cancel then they will send you an email showing this unfair charge....[More]
By Yesenia Ferrer on 123 Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
The price and the timing of this company was excellent... Loved the service... I would recommend this company to anyone......[More]
By Pinal Patel on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
I went to a website that would give at least ten carrier quotes to move a truck for me and actually had about 15. I was able to eliminate 11 right away for reasons of far to high priced or extremely pushy, I.E. the guy or in this case woman that tells you everyone else is lying to you and that's why you should pay her more for the transport service don't believe it. I went with Car transport Express because they were reasonable on price (not the lowest but reasonable) and most importantly the communication from Neil was excellent, when he said he was going to call he did and I was talking to him with a 6hr. time difference and could only talk at lunch. They are also the only company that I talk to that are brokers and carriers together most are only brokers. My truck was not in perfect condition it had some scratches, they moved from Texas to Hawaii with no extra scratches and all the loose change in the ash tray was still there, nice to know there are still honest people out there. Would I use them again ABSOLUTELY YES and I would ask for Neil again thanks for the awesome service. Roger...[More]
By Roger F on Car Transport Express about 8 Hours Ago
Customer service was excellent, but the quote I received was not what was told closer to shipping dates. Quoted at $850 and received bid at $1150 and accepted due to time constraints of move. Ali was helpful and always checked along to way to make sure process was smooth. ...[More]
By tristan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
This was the second time my vehicle was shipped across country. The first time was with another transport company and it was a horrible experience. Auto Shipping Group provided excellent, on time service. I would not hestitate to use ASG again should the need arise. It was a positive experience. ...[More]
By BMyers on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
BOOKED A PICKUP IN INDIANA SHIPPING TO BROOKLYN, NY THEY NEVER SHOWED UP. I CALLED EVERY DAY ONLY TO HEAR ONE EXCUSE AFTER ANOTHER. THEY CHARGED ME A BOOKING FEE BUT NEVER DELIVERED OR RETURNED MY DEPOSIT. THE CLAIMED THE REFUND WAS IN PROCESS. NEVER HAPPENED. I FOUND ANOTHER COMPANY AND HAD MY TRUCK IN 3 DAYS. NEVER NEVER NEVER AGAIN. USE ANYONE ELSE, ANYONE!!...[More]
By STEVE H on Passage Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
This was the first time I have ever had the need to ship a vehicle, so I took my time to research for a reputable company. I am very glad I found Capital Auto Transport. I saw that they have great reviews, and now I know why. From my initial email asking for a quote, to the final delivery of the vehicle, my only contact at Capital Auto Transport was a gentleman named Dakota. He made the whole process extremely easy. He provided me with his email address and office number, but I was impressed that he also provided me with his cell phone number. He asked me to contact him if I had any questions throughout the process. This made me feel comfortable with everything. On a couple of occasions I texted him, and he was quick to respond. I appreciated the professionalism! As far as the specifics of the transport, I had my father's 97' Jeep Wrangler shipped from New Jersey to my home in Florida. I found the price to be fair, the delivery date was exactly was I was told, and the driver was very professional. He called me two days before the delivery, and was flexible with the delivery hours. Originally he said he would be in the area around 7:00 AM, but I told him I usually leave for work at 5:30 every morning. He responded, "No problem!" and said that he would deliver between 5:00 and 5:15. Sure enough, I heard his truck pull up at 5:00, and within 15 mins I was on my way with the Jeep. Overall this was an excellent experience. I give Capital Auto Transport five stars. Thanks again!...[More]
By Manuel Castro on Capitol Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I hired EZ Car Move to transport my sons car. Whe I first requested a quote online, I was flooded with calls, emails and text. EZ was one of them and they seemed the most affordable. I went with them and gave them plenty of time to pick up my sons vehicle. Everything was done on this online "dashboard" system that gave your your vehicles current transport status. I initially thought this was great because I would be able to check any time I wanted. The day after the pick up dates, I checked I still had received no call or email from EZ. I checked the dashboard which indicated it would be a 2-3 day delay, no reason was given . I emailed EZ and asked what happened. EZ replied that since my vihicle was a large size vehicle (Ford Explorer is that large???) it would take more time,. Really!? They noted that for faster service I should consider upgrading their services, and since I selected their "economy standard" , well I guess I wasn't a priority. That was a surprised. So the 2-3 day delay came and went, I emailed, I called, and got nothing. Finally I emailed "Margo" the person that originally texted me. I was upset and texted that they left me hanging and that they wasted my and my sons time. I thèn received an immediate reply text from Margo that said that she/he or whoever apologized and that they would forward my request to dispatch asap. Now I'm thinking, okay now my car will be picked up. Wrong. They took no time to send me an email saying that they had approved my cancellation. What?! I didn't know that what I said ment I cancelled! I was even more upset. Totally unprofessional and even deceiving company. I feel all along that they could not find a Driver for the $725 price they quoted me and since they couldn't milk me for more money, they cancelled me. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. Also, I never spoke to anyone, no human communication at all. It was done by email or text. An awful waste of time and effort. ...[More]
By Lety on E Z Auto Carriers about 11 Hours Ago
I used Image Auto Group to ship my Ford Raptor to Shelby America in Las Vegas from Norcal. They were easy to deal with and my truck arrived on time and in perfect condition. I was pleased that Steve followed up with me to inform me of the delivery. I would recommend IMG and would use them again. Very pleased with their service and Steve made it happen....[More]
By L Lanning on Image Auto Group LLC about 11 Hours Ago
I had a wonderful experience with Auto Transport 123. Tara helped me out multiple times with problems that arised throughout the process. I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Scott Farkas on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
This was the second time I used this company. No hassle and everything went fine. The angels auto rep communicated with all the details. I would use them again. ...[More]
By Seth on Angels Moving Autos about 12 Hours Ago
Excellent service. I would use again. My car was picked up on time and delivered as planned. Tige was very helpful and followed up with me on any of my questions with fast responses. I got quick service and am very pleased. I highly recommend using them to transport your vehicle. ...[More]
By Linda Foley on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Overall experience was great. When carrier actually delivered the car it appeared as though they drove the car. At pickup I had left approx 1/4 tank. At delivery there was 3/4. Overall I was still happy as driver communicated with me throughout the process....[More]
By Jonathan F on Direct Express Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
This was my first time transporting a car across the country. I was unsure of which company to go with at first and I decided to go with the company that gave me the most reasonable quote. Thrifty quoted me $850 at first with door to door delivery. All the other companies were giving me quotes from $1200- $1800. Being on a tight budget I went with Thrifty and they said my car would be picked up within 10 business days of the first available date. This is where I got worried because my car wasn't picked up in those 10 days. I did receive a call from Alan letting me know they were still trying to find a carrier for me and did not forget about me. After 5 more days I e-mailed Alan and Laura responded saying that the route was a bit complicated and they found a driver but I would need to pay $145 more. I figured that my total then comes to $995 and that is still less than what the others quoted me. I asked Laura how I know forsure that my car indeed will be transported at this price..she then reassured me by e-mailing me details of the carrier, driver, and their phone number. I called the company B&B express and the man assured me he would have a driver out to pick up my car in a couple days. Pick up was on a Tuesday and my car was delivered on the Monday after. I was hesitant in between because other companies kept calling me and telling me I was being scammed but then I realized this is how the transporting business works. I found Thrifty to be honest and would recommend to listen to what they have to say! I would definitely use them again. They are not a scam! They may take a bit longer but the price definitely beats the others! ...[More]
By Sofia on Thrifty Auto Transport Services about 12 Hours Ago
After being let down by various other companies, entrusting something as valuable and personal as a vehicle to complete strangers is no easy task. Ryan Miller made me feel comfortable doing so. He put my mind at ease and delivered upon every promise he made! I would recommend this company to anyone. It was worth every penny....[More]
By Madison Bell on Xpress Transportation LLC about 12 Hours Ago
The transport took place as advertised and took 8 days as predicted by the driver ( 7 to 8 days). Car arrived in good shape with no damage at the front door of the destination....[More]
By arthur on Direct Express Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
We always ship with them!!! Great customer service and quick shipping! Did I mention cheap too? I will continue to do service with them! ...[More]
By Stephanie on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Trans Auto Transport FL LLC
Alan Matos about 12 Hours Ago
Thank You for the review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 ....[More]
tim logistics made me a proud and returning customer, pick up and drop off went great as promised to me by the rep thank you tim logistics see you in the near future. ...[More]
By daniel marquez on Tim Logistics about 13 Hours Ago
I spoke with Michael, he kept in touch with me from when I called him to move my car from New York to South Florida… Made me feel very comfortable the entire time. Great communication and GREAT customer service I highly recomend to anyone looking to ship a car ...[More]
By Ross on Passage Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
From my first contact I was impressed with the courtesy and the information provided by Manny. When I called back to ask a few additional quesitons, Jose was very informative and answered the questions fully. I booked the pickup which was efficiently managed and was advised that a driver would contact me for pickup. In fact I had two drivers contact me. The second driver, Pedro, was able to pick-up my vehicle the same day. I was give a projected pick-up time and Pedro was on time (in fact 10 minutes early). He was very pleasant and informative regarding the delivery to Florida. The vehicle was delived on-time the next day with no problems or issues. I am very impressed with this company and would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to friends....[More]
By Del Billings on National Auto Shipping about 14 Hours Ago