View 158,429 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 468
Reviews 1-25 of 11677
My whole experience with auto shipping group was the best I ever had thanks to the agent Martha Castillo who made the shipping of my two cars possible in such short time. She was very kind and professional throughout the whole process, kept me inforn and was able to give me exact dates of the cars being picked up and delivered. 2 years ago I moved from Florida to Bakersfield, CA and shipped my 2 cars separately with a different company which I would never use since one of my cars was delivered with scratches on the side of the rear bumper. My husband and I were very upset but couldn't do anything about it. Moving back to Florida last week and having bought a brand new SUV I did my research and was very glad I used their services. My cars were delivered in perfect condition and on time, I was extremely pleased with everything and as soon as I received them Martha followed up with me to make sure the cars and everything went well. I will use their services again without a doubt, totally recommend it and specially Martha Castillo who gave me peace of mind and made it possible to ship my cars in a weeks time without any problems. Her service was exeptional, she went above and beyond to make this process easy and stress free for me. Best customer service ever received. ...[More]
By Vanessa Perez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
no communication between myself and carrier. He claimed his truck broke down but he managed to get it home and spend a week there. Not one time did he call me and let me know anything that was going on I had to text him every few days to find out anything. EASY CAR MOVE INC. washed their hands of it after they took my deposit. They did not seem to care when or if I got my vehicle. I wouldNOT LET THEM HAUL MY GARBAGE!!!...[More]
By mark on Easy Car Move about 2 Hours Ago
Transport was professional and communicative. Transport was on time and arrived when expected. Vehicle was not damaged, but normal road use/dirt was on the vehicle upon arrival. Would use transport service again in the future if we needed to transport our vehicle again....[More]
By Joshua Holm on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
I was greatly impressed with how everything turned out through this process. The price was competitive and fair. Lance was very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend this company to anyone Account executive was Lance Staab ...[More]
By Anthony Gallerani on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Their rep Miranda, was friendly and professional. She would contact me provide me updates through out the process. Due to poor weather condition my car did not arrive on time. But, the drive did called and checked in once he was in Houston. Overall the drive was professional and nice. I would use this company again and would recommend there service. ...[More]
By Ann on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
Wow! Where do I start. Planned this trip for my van to be shipped with Albert over a month ago and completely left us hanging. The dude never even called me back...Worst experience ever and I will never use a trucking company again. ...[More]
By Caleb on Sun Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Excellent service and communication. Price was best around. Very professional all the way around, Thanks Alex! ...[More]
By Jim Botsford on South Beach Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Avoid at all cost. PLEASE see Yelp.com for a far more accurate and comprehensive review of the unacceptable performance of AT123. They rate extremely low by almost all customers there and we all have a similar experience! AT123's sales people were extremely aggressive and took advantage of my sister's lack of experience. When asked to view the situation, Dan Fisher was rude and disrespectful. AT123 did not do anything illegal, but they were ethically and morally wrong. All future customers should avoid them. AT123 was informed this review would be posted due to their actions and they still took unethical actions. We ultimately found Naval Auto Shipping who did a great and honest job. PLEASE take your business there....[More]
By JB on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
When moving from Austin, TX to Richmond, VA my husband and I wanted to make the long drive together. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Mike Davis on American Auto Transportation about 5 Hours Ago
GREAT SERVICE SUPER NICE PEOPLE PROMPTRESPONSE ALWAYS WENT THE EXTRA MILE KEPT IN TOUCH AND WERE EARLY TO PICK UP AND DELIVER...[More]
By RICH on Angels Moving Autos about 6 Hours Ago
Our pick up date was delayed due to the snow storms in the midwest and northeast. But once it was picked up they made up time and got the car to the location a day early....[More]
By K Bull on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
Very pleased with the service. Everything arrived in good condition, the driver was friendly and the service was excellent. The driver was able to get the car to us at a convenient time....[More]
By drew he on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Mission accomplished AT123 did a great job with shipping my car i let them know the day i needed it shipped and it was done on time quick and even arrived early. I would recommend them to anyone i know and I'll use them again if i need a car shipped ...[More]
By johnnie W on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
The process was simple, direct, courteous, and accurate. The driver was especially courteous and although the car was dirty on the outside, the weather for travel was miserable, the interior was spotless and the car arrived exactly as shipped. It even arrived over a day early....[More]
By Michael on South Beach Transport about 6 Hours Ago
In July 2014, I contracted with exception auto transport to ship a car from Orlando FL to Gilbert AZ. I had previous problems shipping this car to Orlando with this company so they said they would give me a discount on my next shipment. Since I would get a discount I chose exception auto transport over other shippers. With the discount I was quoted $1,100 with $100 of that taken as a deposit and $1000 due at drop off.. The $100 was charged to my credit card and I notified the auto shop in Gilbert Az receiving the car, that the payment at delivery would be $1,000.. Now on the day of delivery, to my surprise the receiving auto shop calls me and says the driver wants $1,100 from the shop to drop off the vehicle. I contact exception auto transport customer service and I was told to have the shop pay the $1,100 and i would be refunded the extra money ($100) . After this I`ve been getting the run-around ever since. At first exceptional auto said I needed to e-mail their accounting department to get the refund. I did this and called back . Then they said they were waiting on the driver to mail them a check for the refund. A few weeks later i called back and now they said their company was recently acquired by another company and they're waiting for the other company to issue the refund. I call back a few weeks later and the supervisor said he`ll look into it and call me back. Now weeks later I call back again. This Superior said he`ll forward it to corporate and to call back. I call back the next day and he says they haven't responded yet but will respond by the next day. I make a call the next day again and now the supervisor "had just left 5 minutes prior". I ask customer service for the corporate phone number and I am told there is no corporate number. and i can only contact them through info@exceptionauto which is just the general business e-mail address. I`ve asked for other supervisors and was told i can only talk to the accounting supervisor ... I was at the point where i called everyday and I either got put on hold for 45 minutes or i just got sent directly to voice mail. Ive left messages with no reply.. Ive filed complaints with the better business bureau, consumer affairs, the DOT and have not gotten a resolution to the issue...[More]
By max j on Exceptional Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I would like to take a moment to thank Chris for the hassle free - timely delivery of my vehicle. Communication is always the key and it was great to be updated with the specifics - at every stage of the transaction. In short - it was worth the time and money spent; THANK YOU for your professional service !!! Kind Regards, RS...[More]
By RS on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
By max j on Exceptional Auto Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
Second time I have ever had a vehicle transported. This company was excellent. I would definitely use them again. Straight forward information and pricing from the reps. Was a pleasure and they made the process so simple. Thank you. ...[More]
By Joe W on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
Thank You so much Anne for lining up a transport for my Dodge Challenger. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Bob Steber on Above All Transporters about 7 Hours Ago
The overall experience was very professional. Emily was in contact with me every step of the way. The emails from Ship a Car Direct were very informative. The car was picked up exactly when the carrier said it would be and was delivered in five days. The price from Ship A Car Direct was a little higher than other carriers but as the saying goes "You get what you pay for." The car arrived in great shape and due to the wonderful personal contact and emails we had peace of mind during the whole process. I would highly recommend this company and Emily....[More]
By Mary on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
This is the first time that I've ever used this type of service and was quite hesitant to say the least. I did a lot of research about different service providers and finally settled on Dynamic Auto Movers. I read many reviews on the different businesses, both good and bad. One of the reasons that I chose this company was the lack of bad reviews. There were a lot of companies that had a lot of good reviews, but a lot of them also had bad ones. I must say that I had apprehensions right up until the time that the car was actually delivered. To my relief, everything was great, and there was no damage to the car as many other people have experienced. It was a relief to know that my fears were unfounded. I guess the true test of any service is if the customer would use it again. In this case it would be a definite YES....[More]
By Waldemar Neumann on Dynamic Auto Movers about 8 Hours Ago
Fastest car shipment experience I have ever had! I will definitely use them again and strongly recommend them to others. ...[More]
By Carl on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
This is my 1st time shipping my car and Countrywide Auto Transport made every very simple. I spoke with Bill who asked me when my Honda was ready And they had my car picked up in 2 days and brought to Orlando on Saturday so I could start my new job today! Thanks for all the help an I will definitely recommend Countrywide Auto Transport to whoever needs to ship a car. Thanks again!...[More]
By Mandy on Countrywide Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
I contacted TRANSPORT AMERICAS to ship my aunty's car from Miami to California. I chose a package that fitted my needs and whenever I had an issue about dates for delivery and pickup, Brian always resolved my issues to my satisfaction. The Transport driver phoned me on the date allocated for pickup and mentioned that he would deliver my car late due to road conditions and bad weather. So I asked whether he could make picking up my car on the following day and the issue was resolved. Eventually, my car was picked up on time and actually delivered on the date specified in the original agreement. Overall, I would use TRANSPORT AMERICAS again, because they proved they were willing to help me resolve any concerns I had, and met my expectations on delivering my aunty's car. ...[More]
By John Nelson on TRANSPORT AMERICAS about 8 Hours Ago
Communication was excellent for start to finish. The company called the day prior to delivery, then again on the delivery day to tell me the time of delivery. The vehicle was picked up when stated and delivered one day earlier than the estimated time of arrival and with no damage. The driver was personable, helpful and professional. I would recommend Total Car Shipping to my friends ...[More]
By Bob Steber on Total Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago