View 175,205 Reviews on 3,909 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 507
Reviews 1-25 of 12659
This was my first time shipping a car, and it was a bit unsettling. I had made many, many calls and just didn't feed comfortable with anyone that I talked to until I called Felicia. She listened and helped me with the process and stood with me, before, during and after the delivery. It was just like she told me all the way. I want to thank Felicia and if I ever have to do it again I will certainly use her services again. If you are leery of this process call and talk to Felicia, she will put your mind at rest. Thanks again, Anthony Bond...[More]
By Anthony Bond on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
I sold a high dollar car to a guy on the East coast and he contracted with this guy to move the car. After four different pick up dates and times over 5 days I finally called to complain. This guy "Mike Prestia" ripped in to me with every dirty filthy word you can imagine. Then he threatened too have some guys come and beat me up, all because I was frustrated with the shifting dates on pick up and waiting around for drivers after 5 days. This guy has a serious problem and should be avoided at all cost. He also told me he lived in Florida. Last time I checked Florida hadn't moved to Staten Island. ...[More]
By kevins on Reliable Auto Tranz about 4 Hours Ago
I am pretty happy with the service provided by AutoTransport123. My vehicle was picked up and delivered on time in safe conditions. Thank you Again Auto Transport 123!!!...[More]
By NJ on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
I was very surprised and happy with my transaction with Andrew Auto Transport. Scott was very thorough, informative and honest in explaining the process of the shipping of my vehicle. His communication was very spot on, and always sent needed information promptly. This was my first vehicle transport and Scott made me very comfortable throughout the process. I will surely use this company in the future. I believe the price was very reasonable and their customer service the best. ...[More]
By vial blanke jr. on Andrew Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I was very happy with the transportation services Crestline provided. They were very professional, very affordable, and kept me informed during a busy holiday season vehicle transport. I have had 25 plus vehicles transported over the years and the is by far the best one yet! ...[More]
By Scott C on Crestline Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I continue to recommend Angel's to my Customers. As a professional myself, at Elk Grove Audi in California, reputation matters. Angels is communicative and efficient, courteous and honest. My customers and I are never left to wonder. My customers are happy and I'm happy....[More]
By Vince Webb on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
Debbie at Way To Go Transport was very responsive, transparent and took my calls even after hours. She worked to get me a low price, and arranged pickup within 3 days of signing the contract. This was my first auto move and it went very smoothly and less expensive than expected. Very professional and I would use WTG again....[More]
By Jim on Way To Go Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Angela was awesome and was there to help on every step.I got the car shipped on exact date and time they promised and also received on date. I felt very comfortable with the company and the business they do....[More]
By Anirban Das on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Parker Trucking was good to deal with. The pick up went very smoothly but the delivery left a lot to be desired. The car was delivered at 9:40pm. The driver would not deliver on a very wide street because it was late and dark and he didn't think he could get the truck down the street. I told him that we had had cars picked and and delivered on this street seven times but he was insistent that he wouldn't do it. Very difficult. We finally met in a Walmart parking lot. I have used Parker Trucking many times before and this is the first time I have had this problem. ...[More]
By E Rollins on MJ Parker Trucking about 5 Hours Ago
I had my car shipped from PA to CA. I had a flexible pick up time so they were able to lower the price for me. They can't enter residential areas during pick up so I had to meet them at a nearby shopping center. The estimated delivery time for my vehicle was 7 to 10 days, they delivered mine in 3 and sent it right to my door using a smaller carrier. Overall they were easy to work with and very responsive. I paid $175 by card in advance and the remaining in cash when I received my vehicle. My only complaint was how filthy my car got when it was delivered, it was probably due to the weather changes en route so if that's something you want to avoid, it's best if you opt for the closed carriers....[More]
By J Liu on AutoStar Transport Express about 5 Hours Ago
Car came a day early and was delivered to the door. Everything was great and better than expected. I would use Taylor again and recommend him to my friends and family!...[More]
By Frank S. on The Car Carriage about 5 Hours Ago
The service we received from Amerifreight was exactly as promised. Very prompt. Very knowledgable. And most importantly our vehicle was delivered across the country without any damage or wear....[More]
By Andrew on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Jorge Cruz was so professional and keep calling to keep update and let me know what was going on. Amerifreight was a great company to work with, i would recommend them to everybody that wants to ship a car. I want to personally thank Jorge Cruz for his help! Thank You Jorge. Sincerely, Pat ...[More]
By Pat Lowery on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Karen was awesome! She made the whole experience feel like less of a nightmare. It's a scary thing shipping your car for the first time, but she was there to talk me through it and encourage me. I felt very comfortable with the company and the business they do....[More]
By Alex Clark on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Best experience yet with delivery of a vehicle. Quote was competitive, scheduling of pickup was quick, hauler chosen by Fernanda was excellent. Delivery was early and vehicle was unscathed. Extremely happy with my choice of broker. Fernanda kept me up to date with all aspects of the transaction....[More]
By Greg H. on Ship A Car Inc about 6 Hours Ago
I was contacted by worldwide shipping when I requested a quote to ship my car. I wasnt expecting so many calls but it was easy to decide on a company because luke was so informative about the industry and things to look out for. They were able to get my driver by the next day, and the driver himself was very polite and easy to reach. I've recommended this company to a family member already and would not hesitate to use them again if I needed to move again....[More]
By Marium on WorldWide Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
I had to move two trailers, loaded with construction equipment and electrical supplies from California to Connecticut. Pick up had to be exact, we had a firm get off the project date; everything went as smooth as silk !!! They arrived in Connecticut 2 days ahead of schedule. Reasonable price with great customer service .. would highly recommend .... Larry...[More]
By Larry F on BWT Group LLC DBA about 6 Hours Ago
I put the bid out there. Heard from scores of brokers within minutes. Joel explained the situation in an email that seemed more honest and knowledgeable than the others. I checked Mercury Transport's rating and it was 5 star. I gave Joel an estimated pickup date and he told me to contact him when it was ready. My time schedule moved significantly forward, so I contacted Joel hoping he could accommodate. The next day at noon my car was picked up. One day later at 1pm, it was in my driveway. I doubt they could all be that easy, but my sure was. ...[More]
By Steve D on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
Matt & Ross were easy to deal with. The driver Scott was excellent.I'd recommend to others.The car looks great, no damage.Thank You!Thank You Thank you...[More]
By Paul on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
DNA is a broker as are most shippers. Eileen was a joy to work with and she contacted me several times at various hours. Dominick followed up very well and kept me informed of progress. I had absolute confidence in them. Rick was the driver who picked up my car. It was more convenient for me to pick up the car where he stores his truck near his home. So I saved him a day and his having to drive in Detroit area traffic by picking up the car in Flat Rock, MI. Worked out well for both of us. ...[More]
By Dennis on DNA Auto Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
My experience with MVS was very positive and I may end up using their services again next Spring. They were professional and accurate with the quote and the entire process was painless and easy (and the pick up of the vehicle at the other end also went smoothly). Christina at MVS was a pleasure to deal with and she followed up on the transaction every step of the way. Many thanks again! ...[More]
By Ray on MVS Canada Logistics about 8 Hours Ago
The entire process for relocating our car from Cypress, TX to Portland, OR (2,260 miles distance) was excellent from TINA, salesperson for Auto Transport 123 to the carrier USA Auto Transport (Andrey Yefimov, a driver) was excellent and actually exceeded our expectations. We would definitely recommend them to all our relatives and friends....[More]
By Arsenije Nedeljkovic on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
After an easy booking phase over the phone with Javi, I was quoted and sent a receipt for my order with a price of 675. I emailed and called Javi the day before scheduled pickup to make sure everything was in order. Javi informed me that the pickup date would need to be changed, and the price would be upped to 775. I told him that this was absolutely unacceptable and that he needed to keep my quoted price and ship it ASAP. I called multiple times over the next three days to no avail. The following week he called and left a message stating that I didnt have an option as I was an irregular pickup, which having shipped from the same location before I know is not true, as well as my vehicle being too large and heavy (it is a 2500 pickup). I reasonably responded to him stating that I would change my price to 725 but that I needed the shipment ASAP. He responded saying he did not need my business and to "lose" his number. He promptly deleted that message from the conversation. Overall very poor customer service from an extremely shady broker. DO NOT USE THIS BROKER....[More]
By Pat on AAA Transporters about 8 Hours Ago
Auto Transport 123 service was very good. My contact person Irene answered all my questions and assure me that I was in good hands. Irene delivered on her promises. My vehicles was pick up on time and delivery on time. Both Irene and the drive keep in touch every step of the way. Great job. THANK YOU....[More]
By Beverley Lammie on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
I picked my car on time, and service is good. Ross is kind people, and driver is so responsible. Everything is perfect but The driver send my car to desti...[More]
By Yi He on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago