View 150,704 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 543
Reviews 1-25 of 13573
D&G is by far the best auto transport that I have used, it was my first time but I loved their service....will use again anytime....[More]
By Julian on D&G Professional Brokerage about 3 Hours Ago
The company picked up and dropped off very conveniently. They were timely and polite. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By Anthony C on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
I have been working with 7Star Transport for almost 3 years now and I move a lot of vehicle From all over the state and overseas too, I never have any problem with them, sometimes they get busy but they get the job done . I highly recommend it .. ...[More]
By Ahmed on 7 Star Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
By Ahmed on 7 Star Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
By Ahmed on 7 Star Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Mike and Chris were great to deal with, I've used them twice this year and each time I was given a great price and fast service. I would definitely use them in the future. ...[More]
By Chris on AAA Transporters about 4 Hours Ago
They called right away with a quote and they picked up the car the next day! They took it across country in 5 days which was perfect timing for me. Good communication and car was fine when they delivered it to my door! ...[More]
By Terri on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
I used Automoves to transport my X5 from Greater Vancouver Area to Mississauga, Ontario earlier this month. My quote request was addressed within 1 hour and their rep followed up to address all my questions regarding available options. I went with transport option by rail since I wanted to get my car as soon as possible. Cost was a factor so I chose terminal to terminal service and dropped my vehicle off at their terminal in Richmond, BC. The car was on its way the following day and I was provided with a tracking number. Automoves rep called me 24 hours before arrival and advised that the car will be ready for pick up the following afternoon. Communication was great, my car arrived damage-free, so I am a happy camper!...[More]
By Chris Renner on Automoves Ltd about 5 Hours Ago
Excellent service!!! MoVing can be stressful. I have used MVS CANADA twice to move my vehicle and both time I didn't have to do anything. Christina was always on top of things from pickup to delivery. All I had to do is to email Christina and rest is done with ease. I am extremely happy with the service and would recommend everyone to use it. Well done MVS!! ...[More]
By zee on MVS Canada Logistics about 5 Hours Ago
Car arrived on time and looking showroom new. Initial number with wrong number provided to Angels was corrected quickly. I'd definitely recommend them and will use them again if I ever have the need....[More]
By Mark Winkler on Angels Moving Autos about 6 Hours Ago
I cannot thank Chris from Quality Car Move enough for all his help getting my car from California to Florida. He was accessible at any hour of the day to answer questions, and walked my mom and me through the shipping process. He was very professional and always kept me up-to-date on when a truck would be available, and tried his best to work around my mom's busy work schedule. Although I was nervous about the open carrier option, my car made it here without a scratch. I plan on giving Chris a call again when I need my car shipped. I highly recommend him! His prices are fair and his customer service is the best I have experienced. ...[More]
By Danielle on Quality Car Move about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 6 Hours Ago
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
Horrible experience- i would not go near these company with a 10 foot pole. Told me the delivery was 7-9 days. 21 days later my car finally arrives in Huntington California. Not only was delivered 11 days late the car was dropped off in Fontana California 1.5 hours away from Huntington and driven by some stranger. The exhaust system was damaged and i was promised a refund which was never given back. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY ...[More]
By patrick on Philam Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Lecia at Amerifreight assured us that their drivers have ratings of 95 or above. Who creates those ratings? Do they refer to the driver or the car carrier? We have experience with other companies transporting our cars. Those car carriers were solid and newer. They are similar to the types of carriers that car dealers use to transport new vehicles. With the assigned carrier out of Pennsylvania, the car carrier was from 2006 (8 years old) and extremely rusty with mismatched tires and inferior straps to hold down the car. We were reluctant to release our car to this appalling vehicle though the driver of the rusty carrier seemed alert and competent. The pick-up was delayed because this old rusty carrier was being welded back together at the shop. It is shocking that the carrier was able to drive across the country at all. The positive points were that Lecia and the driver responded to my calls and questions about the process. The driver phoned me when the car arrived in Los Angeles which I appreciated. It was a scary experience and we are so relieved that our car finally arrived at its destination (with a higher cost than the original quote) and in one piece after an 11 day journey....[More]
By Lawson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
All went well with the delivery of my newly purchased vehicle. Pick up and delivery was a day early which was not a problem. The driver did however required us to drop off and pick up the car close to the freeway, which would make it not door to door service. Other than that, everything went well....[More]
By Curtis Seagondollar on Premier Auto Shippers about 8 Hours Ago
I have transported vehicles cross country in the past with some issues, but this experience with Sun coast Auto Transport was smooth, and issue free. I was more than pleased with their services....[More]
By W Dupler on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Once I clicked "send" with my requirement, it was like being hit with 1,000 used car salesmen from across the country with non-stop calls and emails...very slimy. Save yourselves some time and agony...just call Byron Taplin and he will take care of you with 1st class service. He is extremely knowledgeable, not pushy, no hidden fees and very reliable. ...[More]
By john on All American Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I'm not one who writes reviews but this company deserves it. I'm in the Coast Guard and had to do my PCS move from Louisiana to Maryland and did a partial ditty move and borrowed My farther in law's cargo trailer. After I finished my moved, I had to find someone to ship the trailer back. I did research for about a month as to who had the best reviews and best prices and diced to decided to go with Ameri freight. The biggest part of everything was really the reviews. Everything they said was right on. Pick up and drop off was 3 days like they stated and was very happy. I had to make sure my father in law's cargo trailer got back to him in one piece. Unhappy father in law = unhappy wife= unhappy life and I'm so thankful for Ameri Freight and Lecia for all there help. ...[More]
By Daniel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
We were very intimidated by the process of transporting a vehicle, but Phil at TransAuto Transport was very helpful and put our mind at ease with the entire process. I can't say enough good things about this company. They delivered as promised!! Even the driver that transported our vehicle kept us informed every step of the way, he was very professional, courteous and such a nice man. Our entire experience was positive from the beginning to the end. If we ever need to transport another vehicle, TransAuto Transport will be our first call.. Thank you guys so much!!...[More]
By Christina on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 9 Hours Ago
This is the second time, I used Ship a Car Direct. The first time was a year ago. Both times I was totally satisfied, with the transaction. I was fortunate to deal with Tom, both times. Both cars had no damage and nothing was missing. Last year I tried to use another company, they waited until the last second, and then told me they couldn't get anyone to do the job. Three weeks of aggravation. I spoke to Tom at Shjp a Car Direct, and within an hour, he was successful. Tom kept me in the loop during the whole transaction. Thanks again Tom for a very smooth transaction. I highly recommend Tom and his company....[More]
By Jim Biggins on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
I was amazed how simple it is to move a car 1900 miles. Car was picked on time and deliveried on time as well. This guy was amazing from the price to the service. I wouldn't recommend calling anyone but these guys :-)...[More]
By Lori Franklin on Get it Done Transportation about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 4 Hours Ago
Lori, thank you for writing about your 5 star service from us here at Get it Done transportation. Being family owned and operated and transporting ove...[More]
I originally opted to go with a cheaper company, who ended up being fraudulent. Angles was always extremely honest and upfront with me on the cost of the transport and I should have trusted them from the beginning. The process with them was so easy and pain-free that it was worth whatever cost to use them. They were extremely professional and so easy to work with....[More]
By Jessica R on Angels Moving Autos about 10 Hours Ago
Overall a good experience. Customer does need to realize transport date is determined by loads. May take a few days or even a week to get your vehicle picked up but that is the way the whole industry works. They do treat your car with care!...[More]
By Dave Gilmore on Passport Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I received a quote and follow up from Sheldon, after speaking with him I felt the car was in good hands. I received a call from the driver a few days to schedule pick up, the driver loaded the car and secured it on Friday and it was delivered to Dallas TX on Monday, the customer called to report the car had arrived and he was happy. ...[More]
By Peter Lombardo on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 10 Hours Ago
Great customer service with Jason. He did a great job communicating what to expect, and the delivery process went as described. Would definitely use ship a car direct again!...[More]
By Andrew on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
Craig was able to find a transporter to deliver my BMW x5. The first transporter sat on the order for 13 days without providing a confirmed pickup date. Craig was able to find another company but to deliver to Montana rather than my home in Canada and that was fine with me. The second company was able to pick the vehicle up within 4 days of the confirmation, and had it delivered 6 days later. Overall it ended a positive experience. Without the first transporter it would have been a perfect transaction! ...[More]
By Terry on eShip about 11 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 10 Hours Ago
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Being that they are trucks things do come up , but with my round clock availaibilty I can make any change an...[More]
Previous 1 2 3