View 153,946 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 516
Reviews 1-25 of 12880
This is the third time we have used PDQ Auto Movers and Bruce over the years. We highly recommend them and would definitely use them again. We have a classic vehicle that was hauled using an enclosed truck. They were right on time and everything was hassle free....[More]
By Debi n Terry on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 14 Minutes Ago
Offered best price. Car delivered as promised. Driver was professional and courteous. Maintained communication throughout process. Transport equipment was good quality....[More]
By Chris on Able Auto Transport about 31 Minutes Ago
This was my 2nd time shipping a vehicle and it was MUCH MUCH better this time around! Note - previous shipment was NOT with ASG. I have been working with Kimberly for over a month on my shipment. She is knowledgeable, professional and flexible!! I actually changed my shipping date on short notice by over 30 days and she handled it effortlessly with ease. I contacted Kimberly weekly to check on my shipping status and she responded well within 24 hours, many times it was within 1-2 hours. Kimberly would not only provide an adequate update but also additional details I did not request, but were nice to haves. She is great at anticipating customer's questions. A person may think 30+ days is a long time to ship; however, I did ship 4,500 miles and during the holiday season. My car was in Long Beach, CA during all the torrential rain and mudslides last week and the carrier still made it there to pick up at promised time and my car actually arrived 2 days earlier than originally planned! My car was in great condition considering travel time. The vehicle was dusty; however, it was dusty when I dropped it off at the Hilo pier, so it did not get dirtier through its travels. Pier personnel as well as the carrier were prompt, professional and informative when needed and Kimberly was instrumental in this shipment being a total success!!! I will definitely call Kimberly for all my future shipping needs!...[More]
By Andrea Moore on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
South Beach Transport was honest with me! They never made any false promises and and everything turned out just as they said it would! They even allowed me to make changes to the contract that i did not feel comfortable with! If I have transportation needs in the future they will be the first ones I call! ...[More]
By RYAN on South Beach Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I contacted Mark at Dynamic Auto Movers, and explained to him that I needed my vehicle transported and needed it in Kansas City before Christmas. He had it picked up the same day I contacted him and I will be reeciving my BMW today. My hat goes off to Mark for the promptness and being able to execute this transport for me and my family. Thank you guys. I will recommend you guys to everyone I know. Thanks again Mark! Have a great Holidays...[More]
By Amy Perez on Dynamic Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
My experience with Don was great! I had never shipped a car before and he spent so much time explaining the process to me. He made himself very accessible to me when I wanted to check in. He found me the BEST deal with an outstanding driver. Both of them communicated well with me and I would certainly go with Don at Motor Movers to ship a car again. Thanks Don!! ...[More]
By Nicole L on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
They were prompt and made the carrier available as soon as i placed the order. And the carrier are very prompt and reliable. Highly recommended. ...[More]
By Kumar on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Generally, our experience was very good given the issues in this industry. Emily at shipacardirect was excellent. She did her job very well. No complaints. We checked reviews and only contacted companies with excellent reviews. We contacted shipacardirect vs. them contacting us. ALL of the companies that contacted us were $200 to $1000 less than shipacardirect. After investigating how the industry works- brokers and transporters who bid on moves and the horror stories on no-shows, damage, etc.- we decided that we would minimize the risk of problems by going with a excellently reviewed company. So, we paid a slightly above average price for the move and deliberately did not "low ball" this move as we had to have the 2 cars moved within a set window and delivered within a window and could not have no-shows, damage, etc. Best Auto Transport was the carrier. They have a problem in that they had a full mailbox when we needed to get to them for confirmation, questions, and issues we had with timing. The mailbox was full for at least 4 days- Friday through Monday- so it was impossible to get to them. Shipacardirect could not get to them either. This did create anxiety as there was no one to talk with. Once we got the number of the driver himself, we were able to converse with him directly. The Best driver was excellent and professional. Given the horror stories in this industry, we are very satisfied even through there were a few slight hiccups on timing. This review is unaffected by any discount or incentive offered from shipacardirect. ...[More]
By Paul on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Sean was always there to take my calls and followed up with emails. I did have to wait several days to get something booked but that was due to the remoteness of the pick-up. Sean explained the process well and worked to find someone who was willing to make the haul. The driver was courteous and made the 1500 mile trip in 48 hours, delivering the car at least a day earlier than I expected....[More]
By Paul on Auto Guard Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
My son wanted to ship his loved old 1998 Golf to LA from DC, which after debating, I said yes. What won't we do for our kids. I searched the web, read the stories and worried like everyone else. I got somehow in contact with Dave Fountain @ alpinetransportinc.com and he was very straightforward explaining the all process and giving me a quote between 1300 and 1400 hundred (we paid 2250 for the car). Again, we love our kids. He said he would be back to me in a couple of days, which he did, and found a carrier to deliver the car to LA for 1300, which really surprised me because he could have easily said 1400. My son met the driver just outside Washington, DC, and got his car after 5 or 6 days in LA. The driver was super pleasant as well. My son is only 18 years old, and he was very happy to have his car in LA. And I was happy he witnessed a good work done by people you don't know, who delivered what it was promised. Dave did what all of us should do when working with others, to look not to maximize the profits for a one time deal, but to do the right job for the client, for himself and the name of his company and to feel good at the end of the day. Thanks again Dave and have everyone a nice holiday season. massimo ...[More]
By massimo on Alpine Transport Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
This was the first time I have ever shipped a car where I had to make my own arrangements. I was admittedly a bit nervous. Ben at Motor Movers did a great job at explaining the entire process to me and making sure I had answers to all my questions. The move went very smoothly. The pickup process was quick and easy as was the receiving process on the other end. We did have a bit of a hiccup with the transport company about how payment was to be made at the receiving end that differed from the original agreement. After having this conversation with the transport company, I got on the phone to Ben and he had it all straightened out by the end of the day. I had a 5 star experience using Motor Movers as my transport broker. I would gladly use them again for my future auto shipment needs and highly recommend them (and Ben) to anyone who needs to ship a vehicle. ...[More]
By George on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
This was our first time with a car carrier and we were blown away by the service. From beginning to end, everything was as promised. The time of three days from pickup to delivery was at my request. Matt was a delight to deal with and so was the carrier who picked up the car and delivered it. I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Richard Turner on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
I thought the reason you used a broker so you didn't have to deal with everyone's ins . But they hired a trucking company to move 5 brand new chevy trucks and guy had false ins, papers and no ins. And hit a bridge with a new truck up in air to high and took top of cab off well just said it was my problem to work it out with driver that won't return calls stay away ...[More]
By Ot truck on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 8 Hours Ago
Great service! I will definitely share this company to family and friends. They have a good reputation and are well trusted. The driver went out of his make to convince me and drove my car to me. All I can say is great service!...[More]
By Mo on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
I am very satisfied with this service, active communication with the transport-driver, my vehicle arrived as it was picked up..no damages....[More]
By Carolina on DIY Transport Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Chell was great. Had some issues with pick up in RI-driver said he would pick up on Thanksgiving Day so we had to shuffle cars a bit to accommodate holiday travel but then driver didn't show up until the next day. Also, car showed up early, which was great, but driver wanted us to pick up car late evening or very early next morning (before work at 5am) so that he could keep moving. We didn't expect car and didn't have our cashiers check ready at that point do couldn't accommodate request. Car ended up being delivered on small trailer by someone else....[More]
By Heather Carney on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
*****DO NOT USE MONTWAY AUTO TRANSPORT (December 2014)***** ****If you like long hold times, talk to different representatives EVERY time and having to explain your situation EVERY time. If you like the idea of them recording your call and twisting what was said to use it against you (without letting you hear it as well). If you like not getting a promised return phone calls or if you like catching them in lies and they won’t fess up to it…. THEN THIS IS THE AUTO SHIPPING COMPANY FOR YOU!!!***** I found Montway Auto Transport by doing a traditional Google search and began my search for a single car enclosed shipment from Oregon to Southern California on 12/8/2014. I had initially developed a good rapport with one salesman who advised that they would have shipment secured for me within 1-5 days from the time I gave them $199.00 deposit. Which, ultimately they did. But, this is where things went south. Montway Auto Transport dispatched a Single Haul Enclosed trailer from a single truck company. I was given their information including their business name, name of driver and telephone number. And, of course I made a phone call to them to confirm pickup date and time. During my phone call with said company the driver was very blunt and quite rude, there was also somebody in the background yelling, “Tell F- -ING Montway to pay us for our last load”. That same person was also yelling, “Put some God Damn oil in the F- -ING truck!” This was interesting to say the least. I put as much faith in the process as I could at that point and just confirmed that pick up would take place the very next morning before 10 am. The next morning, I tried to contact the truck driver via phone call, phone voice message and text message, with no response. Frustrations are mounting at this point… I called montway and they advised they would try and call the driver as well… They had no luck either. Ultimately, the driver never showed to pick up the vehicle. Later that evening the driver texted me, “cannot pick up until I get paid from montway”!!! Now is where things get very interesting, I made multiple calls to Montway to try and get answers regarding my no show driver. EVERY TIME you call you will get a different representative and they all will need to be filled in on your particular situation (which is incredibly frustrating), not to mention you will be on hold for a significant amount of time. They will all try to help, but I began to draw inconsistencies between the different representatives. This is where the lies began to happen. When they cannot help, they all will promise a return call to which most of them will not. I realized at this point that this service was not panning out as was previously described. In subsequent days I was given a phone call with the possibility of another single unit transport company to pick up and drop off my vehicle with a 4-day turn around!!! Medford, Oregon to Cucamonga, California is 725 miles and a 10:50 minute drive on the I-5!! When I advised that didn’t make sense to me, I was given the excuse from a Montway Rep that this particular company planned on dropping my vehicle in a lot for one day!!! HOW IS THIS OK?!?!?! I also advised that I work a 24-hour work day (I am a fireman) and the delivery date would not work for me, as I would be on duty. The Montway representative responded with, “Sir, you are going to need to be flexible with us to make this transaction work”!!!! At this point I was absolutely fed up with the Montway process and had requested a cancel of the entire process, to which I was advised I would need to email my request to a special refund team! (Which by the way has zero power to issue refunds!) It is just one big circle… I then requested a cancel and a refund of the original $199 deposit. This will need to be done via email to which you will have to wait an entire day to hear back from! When you hear back from them (a totally different person) you will have to explain yourself once again to which they will say that they will need to review the recorded phone calls!!!! When they return they will tell you a completely bogus story advising that I was the one who cancelled and they will NOT ISSUE A REFUND!!! If you ask to hear the recordings, THEY WONT LET YOU!!!! I then asked for copies of the log comments, as those should prove that a refund would be just. THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN EITHER. I have made multiple email requests for the voice recordings; log comments and names of representatives who have tried to help. They will not provide them, and they will continue to tell you that they will not provide a refund, EVEN THOUGH they still haven’t provided ANY service!!! In total, I spoke with or emailed 10 different Montway representatives, at least made 20-25 calls over an 11-day period and still have not gotten my vehicle shipped! ...[More]
By BLAKE HUBMBLES on Montway Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
After speaking with several other companies, I ultimately went with Angels Moving Auto's due to the reviews and what I read on their website. If it is your first time to ship as the case with me, it can be so overwhelming. I was impressed with my very first contact with them. Miranda was so personable and just plain kind! I had a very good feeling about them and was very impressed with all the reviews as well as the fact that they ship for high end car dealers. From start to finish, they communicated and checked in with me at every step to make sure the carrier had contacted me, arranged the pick up and then contacted me to make sure the pick up went well and I was pleased with it. The same on the drop off end. The carrier, Nationwide Transport Inc., (Serg was the driver) was thorough, careful and professional. He even got in to the driveway at my sister's house that I wasn't sure he could. It was all so smooth start to finish! I highly recommend this company and would absolutely use them again! Thank you all so much for making this a stress free transport!!!...[More]
By Nyla on Angels Moving Autos about 19 Hours Ago
Arranging transportation for the export of my vehicle was a nightmare until this company was recommended to me. Debbie took charge ensuring everything was efficiently coordinated, called (whomever) as often as was required, and literally took the stress away. I relaxed after our first conversation and just watched the transaction unfold before my eyes in days. She is serious about the business and professional in approach. She cares AND gets the job done. Definitely my first and only choice for future transactions (yes I will wait until she is available). ...[More]
By SW on Way To Go Auto Transport LLC about 20 Hours Ago
Mechalia was absolutely wonderful to do business with. She made this experience of transporting my vehicles from California to Texas easy. Thank you....[More]
By Christopher Iverson on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
Bridgett showed great customer service stills she take the time to explain how everything works to me. She was able to get my vehicle pickup on time. I will use her and Motor Movers Auto Transport again. ...[More]
By Phyllis Koster on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
I became very concerned about how this industry operated after I submitted an online quote with my info and started receiving tons of calls. The service I received was excellent and my car was delivered as is. It was picked up on time and I was kept in the loop about the status or at least I was given a satisfactory answer every time I called to get an update. Most of the quotes fell in the same range so I was more concerned about getting better service. I am happy I chose Number One Auto Transport. Special thanks to Joe Carter....[More]
By Meet Patel on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
First, I would like to thank my husband for taking the initiative and planning everything early. I can honestly say I don't know where i'd be without him and I would also like to thank team all star for following up with us on the status of our Lexus and when we could pick it up b/c, well, u know trust and reliability seem to be getting more and more diffucult to find these days, anyhoo we have our car and everything arrived early and according to schedule. Thank you and will recommend to friends ...[More]
By Martin and Christopher on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 22 Hours Ago
It was my first time to deliver my car through a car delivery company...123 is very efficient and provides nice service ...alway reachable ...[More]
By Weiwei Chen on Auto Transport 123 about 22 Hours Ago
Thank you for an easy,pleasant transaction. First pick up & shipping!!!! & Great communication. A pleasure to do business with!!...[More]
By hide3678 on 7 Star Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago