View 179,362 Reviews on 3,966 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 472
Reviews 1-25 of 11776
For my first time and not knowing which company to used to transport my car. I'm happy I picked montway transport. From beginning to end, every representative was helpful and andwer every question I had. My car was delivered before time which was amazing.... happy with the overall services....[More]
By Margarita Sanchez on Montway Auto Transport about 20 Minutes Ago
I would recommend ship a car direct to anyone there service was very good. I found them on the internet and there website was very formative they have video explaining how there service works which was good for someone who had never ship a car before. When I reach out to them I was contacted by Karen who than explain there procedure again and was in touch with me until my car was pick up by the driver of the company that they recommended. The driver was friendly and courteous he explain who long the trip would take giving me a estimate base on the weather conditions and he delivered the vehicle on time (7 days) has he suggested....[More]
By Dolores on Ship a Car Direct about 58 Minutes Ago
I really felt comfortable with the constant contact from customer service and the driver. Cesar the driver was personable, clear to understand, and answered the phone every time I called. Excellent communication! He made it easy on me to pick up the car and even helped me get my son and the car seat back into our car. Above and beyond the expected service. I highly recommend ship a car direct. Especially Cesar! ...[More]
By Whitney on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Excellent experience. Can trust this company. Up front and Honest about the process which can be overwhelming. Andrew at Cruise Control helped me understand the ridiculous industry and there where no surprises, car was shipped fairly quickly for the price he quoted. ...[More]
By Sam Lucan on Cruise Control Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Pricing good & previous reviews. Good communication prior to pickup. Requested date & got that date. Quoted 5 day delivery, received in 4. Mohammed, driver of truck was excellent, friendly & careful....[More]
By Dewi Parry on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Great and fast service car was picked up as scheduled and car was dropped off as schedule . Would recommend to anyone. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...[More]
By Bud on Car Shipper USA LLC about 5 Hours Ago
This is the second time to ship a car with this company , they are honest and accurate in every single word , even the prices are cheap , no hidden fees . I didn't see any company very accurate in everything like them , Jason is the best respectful honest guy that you can deal with . I wish I can rate them more than 5 stars ....[More]
By Sherif geweily on Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC about 6 Hours Ago
United Movers Group has honest and polite staff who were approachable and easily available to answer all my inquiries. The quote has no hidden fees or charges, which is great because I really want an honest broker. Service was prompt, driver very courteous. My car was delivered with no issues and in great condition. All in all, a pleasant experience. I strongly recommend this company. ...[More]
By Brad on United Movers Group about 7 Hours Ago
Hi Mark W: Instead of waiting for delivery to his apartment in North Hollywood, my son, Jordan went to the A1 Trans Facility on Tuesday (02/09/2016) so he has his car now! Thank you for your immediate response to all my inquiries and attention from start to finish! Cost was reasonable and I will definitely use your company again and recommend AndrewAutoTransport to my friends and colleagues! Thank you also for finding A1 Trans to handle the shipping from VA to CA! You Mark, as well as David of A1 Trans and Mr. Max the A1 Trans, Driver are all courteous professionals. Best wishes, Monina Malixi, Dumfries, VA...[More]
By Monina Malixi on Andrew Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Purchased a 1958 Cadillac eldorado through ebay. It was first time for us to purchase a large vehicle. We came across U-ship to ship. Montway was almost the cheapest bid. They had great reviews. We decided to give them a try. They were great. They picked up car on time and even delivered early. Driver was really professional and even took time to show specific instructions....[More]
By Baudel Casanova on Montway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Great service! I set up a transport on Thursday- they had a shipper lined up for me on the following Monday, vehicle was picked up on Monday and delivered the very next morning. It you have ever transported vehicles, you know this is not common. I didn't have time to worry about anything because it all happened so fast. All of my future transport needs will be handled by United Movers Group. Anyways, I got very good service I’m happy with United Movers, and will recommend them to whomever is in search for a transport company. ...[More]
By James on United Movers Group about 13 Hours Ago
My father gave me a 1934 Ford Cabriolet kit car and I arranged to have it transported. I called Ship-a-Car Direct after essentially getting fed up with all of the hounding by the other outfits trying to get my business after listing my requirement on some kind of transport site. I had talked to a lot of people and was not really feeling it with any of them. So I decided to call the biggest and most reviewed outfit that I saw - Ship-A-Car Direct. I spoke to Scott in AZ. He was a normal guy who spoke to me logically and was very personable. Finally someone who seemed even keeled and normal in this process. I was going to look for negative reviews on the company after I hung up with Scott, but I liked him and the way he treated me, so I went ahead and took the plunge. A few days later, he got me hooked up with Kwik Transport. They were on schedule for pickup, then, 2 days later, they called when they would be in the next day, then called to tell me that they were about 40 minutes out. I met them at my house, and they were already there with the car unloaded. they went over the pre-ship inspection with me and all looked good. A friendly driver and all went smoothly for me. My only complaint was that I sent a couple of emails to Kwik Transport dispatch to give them particulars about the pickup on my Dad's end (he had to go to the hospital the night before, so it was touch-and-go as to whether he could meet the driver and I was setting that up). I never received any confirmation from Kwik Transport Dispatch that they had received and understood my emails. However, they did get together with my Dad, and on schedule. It would have been nice to get a reply to my emails to confirm their receipt of them, since I specifically asked for that. I did not get a warm fuzzy from the people at Kwik Transport Dispatch, but they got the job done and did it right. I have no complaints other than rather impersonal treatment by Kwik Transport on the front end of the transaction. Overall, I am a satisfied customer....[More]
By Hunter Harrison on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
Excellent service! Picked up the vehicle one day ahead of schedule and would have delivered it one day earlier than scheduled. Since driver lives only one hour away from me I decided to pick up my vehicle from his house right after he arrived from the trip. He was extremely friendly and helpful! He took very well care of the car during the transport and made sure no damage occurs to the vehicle. Rick always answered his phone during the transit and kept me updated on arrival timing. It was a excellent experience and I can highly recommend him to anybody, 5+ star rating! ...[More]
By Peter on Direct Express Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
I have never shipped a car before and I was so mad at myself putting my number online.I have got almost 20 calls in less than 10 minutes from different companies telling me that they have their own trucks and will be in the area with the day that I wanted.Philam called me and right off the bat answered all of my questions and the reason why I booked with Bobby is just plain simple being upfront and honest and that is the key in any business.I buy and sell cars for almost 4 years and will definitely only use one company.Thank you and will definitely refer you to all of my friends....[More]
By Henrico on Philam Transport about 14 Hours Ago
I schedule a pick up driver never showed up after waiting ALL day. Driver said he would not be able to pick car up until the following morning. I asked for my $75 deposit back but company said NO. STAY CLEAR your better off going with another company....[More]
By kevin on Dynamic Auto Movers about 15 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the price quote and the early delivery. I would highly recommend my driver Bruce, from Quality Trucking to any one looking to transport a vehicle. From start to finish, my experience with Montway and Quality trucking was excellent....[More]
By R. Peterson on Montway Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Cesar was so patient and helpful! He accomodated all my requests and never made it seem like an inconvenience (even though it was). He was very communicative and easy to get in touch with through the whole process. He dropped off my car exactly when he said he would, in exactly the condition I'd left it in!...[More]
By Aidan on Uber Haul Logistics about 16 Hours Ago
stay away! ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff them!!!!!!!!!!!!!1...[More]
By brian on Initial Logistics LLC about 17 Hours Ago
thank you for bringing my babe home. i really like the way you work. very responsible and kind driver and very good dispatch team, i was told exact day of pick up even though the trip was planed 1 month in advance. thank you guys!!!...[More]
By Miha on Pacific Auto Delivery about 17 Hours Ago
Joseph arranged a fast pick-up and delivery of my Ferrari 360. Being very concerned about the treatment of the car, Joseph chose an excellent driver and company he used many times before. Car was shipped quickly, perfectly, clean, well taken care of. Delivery was right on time, and a fast unload. I could not be happier with the service from Cobalt. Would highly recommend to anyone....[More]
By Ron Campbell on Cobalt Logistic Services LLC about 18 Hours Ago
Hi, Let me first say a couple of things before getting into the review. First off, this company is a transportation broker and not the actual carrier. AutoTransport123 provides a service of shopping rates from approved carriers and pairing you up with the best one that fits your needs. This takes the burden off of you that would entail sitting on the phone for hours, getting quotes and trying to guess who is a reputable carrier. The carrier will provide the insurance for your vehicle while it is in their possession and not AutoTransport123 Keep in mind that if you need your car shipped on a specific date or time, you will most likely need to contact a carrier directly to make arrangements. Also, remember that stuff happens that factor in to shipping anything. Weather, traffic, mechanical breakdowns, accidents. Since your vehicle will most likely be shipped on a transport trailer that is uncovered, it is going to get dirty. So if your car gets to your destination and it is filthy, don't blame the carrier or the driver. No matter what the broker says, it is most likely that your vehicle will not be shipped on the same trailer that it was picked up on. Most carriers use a local or hotshot truck to pick your vehicle up then taken to their facility to transfer onto a long haul transport that holds more vehicles. So yes, someone is going to get in your vehicle and move it. When the driver shows up, make sure to walk around with him/her and point out and prior damage or scratches. Also check the interior and to get a copy of a condition report. I also took pictures of mine when the driver picked it up. I used a website that takes all of your info then puts it out there for brokers and carriers to bid on. I was flooded with tons of phone calls and emails. I would suggest using a spam email account that you don't care if it gets filled up with garbage. I checked reviews on this site and on Yelp. There is a night and day difference between the two. If I believed everything on Yelp, I would have been so worried to ship my car that I would have drove it instead. After filtering out a few companies, I called AutoTransport123 and spoke with Aaron. He was very pleasant on the phone but talks rather fast. He explained that they were a family owned business. Once he got all of my info, he said that his dad was on the phone getting a quote for me. I thought that line was a little cheesy as it took less that 30 sec for his dad to do this. I also know that most of this process is automated. Once I was quoted a price, Aaron sent a confirmation email over with a document to electronically sign and return. Once I did this, I gave him my credit card info for a $250 deposit. He said that a carrier would contact me in a few days to arrange a pick up. A few days later I was contacted by a carrier who explained that they were assigned to ship me car and set up a day and time to pick it up. I got a call back 1 day before the scheduled pick up and was told that their driver was running late and would need to pick up the following day. I also received a call from Aaron to give me an update The driver showed up right on time and he already had a condition report ready to fill out. He went over the entire car with me. Everything looked good so I signed the report and gave him the keys. He gave me a copy of the report and all of the company's contact info. He then told me the balance that would be need to be collected on delivery and to have cash or cashiers check. He did mention that I could pay with a credit card but that I would have to pay the processing fee of usually 3% Three days go by and I get a call from a different driver to schedule a drop off. Note: to make the drop off process easier and quicker, make arrangements to meet them at a business for delivery. Most neighborhoods have weight restrictions of 12,000lbs and won't allow a big truck to deliver without a potential ticket from the police. If you don't, they will probably need to transfer it to a smaller local truck that could add time and expense to your delivery. I contacted my son who met the driver. Besides the vehicle needing a bath, It was it perfect shape. I am very pleased with Aaron and everyone at AutoTransport123. They made the whole process very painless and smooth. I would definitely recommend them to anyone needing a car shipped. Awesome job!! Thanks Aaron!! Dave W ...[More]
By David W on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
My family and I were moving 2,000 miles away, and we needed our car to be shipped. I was nervous about shipping our car because I didn't know whom we could trust. Ship A Car Direct was very thorough and helpful from day 1. They let me know what the entire process would entail, and emailed me along the way to make sure everything was going smoothly. Our car was picked up on time, and was delivered to our destination several days early. This worked out great for us! However it could have been unfortunate had we not been here early... Aside from being incredibly dirty (we had our car in an open carrier, so it was exposed to dust/dirt along the way) there was nothing wrong with our car when it arrived to us. Again, Ship A Car Direct checked in with me when my car was delivered, to make sure everything had gone smoothly, and if there was anything else they could do to help. I was so nervous about shipping our car, but they really took a lot of the stress off and made shipping our car easy. I would highly recommend them to friends and family. ...[More]
By Catherine D on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 17 Hours Ago
Always happy to explain the process! Thanks for your positive feedback, Catherine!...[More]
Everything happened just the way it was outlined and April quarterbacked the situation to perfection! Thanks so much! Best…Lee K...[More]
By Lee Krajian on Angels Moving Autos about 18 Hours Ago
The customer service treated me well. Everyone was very friendly. The service was efficient. The vehicle arrived in good condition. Very satisfied with the service. ...[More]
By Fred on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
the entire experience was excellent, I have shipped a number of vehicals, and have never had it picked up the day after I placed the order and delivered the next day, quite amazing! I will use Montway again without reservation!...[More]
By Tracy Wozencraft on Montway Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago