View 152,605 Reviews on 3,588 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 533
Reviews 1-25 of 13312
Malia went the extra mile getting my full size van to Idaho, very good experience, my van arrived on time with no damage. Would,and most Lilkly will use this company again for sure! ...[More]
By Barney Redlich on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Everything worked out fine. I was kept informed prior to delivery and the car was delivered earlier than expected without any issues....[More]
By Patricia Gibbons on Quality Car Move about 1 Hour Ago
Want to thank Safeway Car Transport for the shipping of my car. The guy that delivered it was great. We live in a gated community, he took it off the truck at the bottom of the mountain, drove it up and through the gate and I took him back down. Cool dude and was right on time with everything he told me on the phone....[More]
By Scott on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
I am surprised at the speed my car got to me in Seattle. Chuck picked up my car on Monday in Dallas and delivered in Seattle on Thursday. Communication was very effective. I am very impressed and will recommend them again and again. Thanks....[More]
By Dayo on All Things Mobile about 3 Hours Ago
If you need to move your vehicle, you should contact Dominick at DNA Auto Transport. This is an extremely professional, trustworthy and honest business. They transported my vehicle from West Coast to East Coast in a safe and timely fashion. I dealt with Dominick Nuzzi who provided a detailed account of the manner of transport, time frame for delivery and exact cost. He also discounted the cost, located the best mover and called to make sure things were going as planned. He provided not only his cell phone in case of an emergency, but also the number for the driver. You cannot find a better company to move your vehicle. J. Smith ...[More]
By J. Smith on DNA Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Jim Ford took $1750 cash from me when my vehicle was picked up. That was to include his fee and the drivers fees. When my car arrived I was contacted by the driver's company who refused to deliver my car until I paid another $1500. I explained that I had already paid Jim Ford and that their contract was with him and not me. They said Jim gave them a C.O.D. contract and if I did not pay then they would hold my car in storage in Portland Oregon and charge me $65/day and then haul it back to PA. I called Jim Ford and he said it was a paperwork mixup and that I should give the driver the $1500 and he would refund the $1500. The police refused to help me. They said it needs to be handled by a lawyer. I had no choice but to pay the ransom being demanded. Jim Ford never paid me the $1500 which he promised to refund. That was 10/29/2014 and he has since refused to pay and has attempted to have my review removed. He told Transport reviews that he never did business with me. I have contacted three state attorney generals offices and the FBI. DO NOT USE this company!!! He is working with his Russian driver buddies at B-Line Trucking ( steer clear of B-Line Trucking also!) to entrap people and force them to pay ransoms to have their shipment delivered. Clearly they are working together in a coordinated, pre-planned manner. He is a very smooth talker but do not be fooled! Do NOT pay cash!!! Do Not pay anything before delivery. They also stole items from my car- -do not send anything in your vehicle. This man NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!! BEWARE!!! This man stole $1500 from me and stole things from my car. If he did anything like this to you please contact me to help warn others and to stop this corrupt predator. ...[More]
By Jeff on Jim Ford Trucking about 4 Hours Ago
I am very pleased with this service. My Porsche 911 was picked up on time. The driver was very friendly and took his time to make sure my car was loaded properly. I shopped around before I choose Xtreme. prices were across the board, from 1500-2300.00. I certainly did not want to pay out the nose for car shipping, not did I want to go with the cheapest company. After all this is my baby we are talking about. I found that Xtreme's price was in the middle of the road. honestly I got quotes from over 15 companies. Most of these companies had bad ratings and Xtreme only had good ratings. just to mention customer service, friendliest company out there. A lot of the companies were kind of rude, and in a hurry to get me off the phone. Larry and James at Xtreme went out of tier way to make me feel comfortable. My car was transported across Canada with zero damage, and was delivered on time. out of 15 companies on the internet I spoke to, X-treme was the only company that let me speak to my assigned driver before I paid. None of the other companies would let me do this. I recommend this company to anyone looking to ship a car, great price, great service. A combination hard to find these days. Thanks again to Larry and James. Adam S....[More]
By Adam on Robinson's Xtreme Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I spoke with Don Edwards on Monday at 3:00 pm about transporting my daughters car to her at Arizona State University. He said he would check to see what was available and how soon he could arrange a carrier in my area. He called me back within a 1/2 hour. Don indicated that he had a truck that could pick up after 5:00. I have never shipped a vehicle before and I was nervous about the whole process. Don was able to relieve me of this stress. He had the transport company call me. I confirmed with them the address and vehicle type and the drop off location. Everyone was very accommodating. I spoke with the trucking company while the car was in transit and was provided with an approximate delivery date. The car arrived on time and was dropped off at Motor Movers Auto Transport in Scottsdale, Arizona per my request. My daughter was able to pick up her car at her convenience over the weekend. I would definitely work with Don again. He was upfront and honest about the entire process. I read previous reviews about Don and Motor Movers Auto Transport on this website. I'm glad I did. My experience was very positive....[More]
By Peggy on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Very professional, Fast delivery. This was my first time having anything transported and south beach transport made it very easy. Will most definately use them for all my transports. Thanks guys!!...and GIRL!!!...[More]
By Paul on South Beach Transport about 5 Hours Ago
We were very surprised to see the truck arrive so quickly. The drivers were polite, courteous and willing to work on drop off arrangements. I will recommend this group to others in need of transporting a vehicle....[More]
By Donald Combs on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Service was perfect, 5 stars pick up was quick and delivery was perfect. Driver took excellent of my valuable cargo. ...[More]
By Daniel Dryer on Direct Express Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
After looking at reviews of car transport companies I was skeptical of finding any company that could safely and cost effectively ship my car from NC to CA for my daughter's use. I ruled out many, many companies based on terrible customer service reviews or BBB ratings, so when I found PDQs 5-star ratings and A+ BBB rating I was still skeptical, but decided to use them. WOW...glad I did. From the very first contact with PDQ, everything was perfect. No deposit required unit the car was picked up...big plus there. Driver not only showed up on the promised date, but I was notified a day ahead and received a call from the driver with a time window so I could plan for the pick up. The driver was courteous and careful in his loading of the car and gave me his estimate of the delivery date, which was actually earlier than the original estimate. A week later we got a call from the transport company in CA that the car was ready for delivery...ahead of schedule, which was great for us. We confirmed the time and place for delivery and my daughter made the pick up and paid the balance to the driver exactly as contracted for. Ahead of schedule, no damage, no hidden fees, great communications with all parties. I paid 10-15% more than some of the low-ball bids I got, but I'm glad I did. I would give PDQ and their contracted carrier 10 stars if I could...it was that good! Signed, a happy customer in Raleigh NC...[More]
By Mike L on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
When I decided to ship my car from Wisconsin to Virginia, it was in such a hurry. I only had three days to move my car there. I called around got a bunch of quotes. Finally, I chose motor movers auto transport based on the review I found on this site. Don Edwards was the one who helped me. He delivered. He found me a driver at a very reasonable price. My car was shipped there in good condition. I would recommend him to all of my friends should they need car transport service. ...[More]
By Fei G on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I used the subject " Just Right" because I was bombarded by calls and emails from many companies. I would tell them I was researching and making my decision and to please stop contacting me but not many listened. Armani was considerate and kept in touch just the right amount, so I knew he was there but not bothering me constantly. He was honest, no hidden fees, and very straight forward which I appreciated. The price was good and the transport company was great. There is a question on this form asking if Passages offered an incentive to submit the review. Although they offer a small discount on your next shipping if you write a review, they don't tell you to write a positive one and I wrote this because I wanted to , because I rely on reviews a lot and assume other people do too. I will most likely not even ship again because I will have no need to but if I was going to I would use this company again. ...[More]
By CatherineS on Passage Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
As this was my first experience shipping a car I really did'nt know what to expect. Lecis took me through the whole process with no anxcity on my part . She kept me informed through all parts of the shipping. Pick-up was on time. Delivery was also on time and driver kept me informed when he would be here. The driver was a true professional. I had shipped two very different cars and because of its size the Triumph was diffcult to get off the truck but driver was very careful and removed it with no damage. I would use them again any time....[More]
By Ron Campbell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 59 Minutes Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I am so thankful to have found Julie!!!!!! The broker I originally went with lied to me and caused such a delay and confusion. Julie called me to follow up and I told her my situation. I cancelled with the liars and went with Auto Shipping Group. She eased my fears and was so knowledgeable. My race car was picked up right away and I have received it. Julie I thank you so very much!...[More]
By Bob Paglia on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
I have shipped my cars in past at least 5 times, Even internationally and have never had such smooth pleasant experience! From the first call till the last follow up communication was great. The driver and Heidi were polite and friendly and super professional, no damages and no hidden cost. Its nice to know you can trust these guys....[More]
By Jon on Autoline Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I have never had an automobile transported so I was not sure what to expect. Direct Express made it super easy. What won me over initially was that their web site provided an instant quote WITHOUT me having to give up a bunch of personal information. None actually. I provided an origin and destination location and boom..and instant quote. The price was excellent. I followed up with a call to the company and I inquired if their online quote was accurate and what the hidden charges were. I was informed that were no hidden charges and my fee would be exactly what the online quote was. I received a call three days after I placed my order online. The next day my car was picked up and delivered safe and sound the following day. I would definitely use Direct Express again and would highly recommend them to anyone looking to have their vehicle transported. Customer service is great and the price is right. Thanks!...[More]
By Marcus L on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Service was excellent, in my opinion, throughout the process of shipping our car. The order (No. 940063047-HS) was dispatched and picked up 11 days after my initial contact with AmeriFreight, which was within the stated time period of up to 15 days. The car was picked up and delivered on the days scheduled, with a transport time of 7 days coast to coast. The cost for transporting the car was reasonable. We are completely satisfied. Ali Miller, the AmeriFreight representative, kept me informed throughout the process and was easy to get on the phone when needed. She was knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Customer service was excellent. Based on our experience with AmeriFreight, I would use them again and would recommend them to others....[More]
By Doug on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 1 Hour Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Shipped our son's truck across country. Sher at Angelic Transport was very knowledgeable, responsive and professional. She was not pushy or aggressive like many of the other service providers we checked with. Angelic pricing was excellent. The pick up was scheduled promptly and delivery made on time as stated. We were really pleased with the overall experience in working with Angelic Transport. We highly recommend their services to anyone wanting prompt, professional and reasonably priced car transport service. THANK YOU! ...[More]
By Kirk on Angelic Transport about 11 Hours Ago
would use again. very efficient and driver was very nice and experienced. Had new truck and trailer. no damage to my car. thanks!...[More]
By John Clapp on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
It was my first time to transport my car. I have limited time since I need to come to CA as soon as possible. I only had about one week to deal with the transportation. Randy helped me a lot during this process. He is very professional in this field and make people comfortable when doing business with him. If needed, I would like to choose him as my representative again. I also recommended my friends who want to ship their car to choose Randy. He can provide a good service in terms of quick transportation and affordable price....[More]
By Bingyin Zhao on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
David Pein and Get It Done Transportation was nothing but a pleasure to work with. In hopes to transport my vehicle to my brother who is in the United States Airforce last minute was stressful to say the least least. But with David's assistance and great company they made it happen. Their service was fantastic with fair pricing, great communication, and followed through with their every word. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND Get It Done Transportation!!! A huge thanks to David and his team for making my Airman happy, I really appreciate it....[More]
By Caitlin Plante on Get it Done Transportation about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 11 Hours Ago
Caitlin, first I want to thank your brother for his sacrificing for protecting our great country. Then I want to thank you for giving us the chance to...[More]
I called kevin gave me a price was fair,booked the deal all went well,answered all my questions and no money up front.thank you...[More]
By Jason on D&G Professional Brokerage about 12 Hours Ago
thank you max for saving the day! i originally went with another company who for two weeks was giving me excuses as to why they couldnt pick up my vehicle. i then received a call from max who was doing a routine follow up check.he took the time to explain to me not only why my vehicle wasnt moving but also how the whole process works.after placing my order within 24 hours he was able to provide me with transit times.i couldnt have asked for better company to save the day.i am glad i found a local company. i will definitely recommend them to any friend and family member that needs shipment.i cant thank them enough for being there every step of the way!...[More]
By mitch on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 12 Hours Ago