View 156,077 Reviews on 3,648 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 497
Reviews 1-25 of 12408
I had a great experience with the company. It was my first time shipping a car and I was a little nervous. Anthony made sure to answer all my questions in a polite and prompt manner. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone looking! Definitely the best deal on transport I saw. ...[More]
By Kelsey on TD Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Very smooth. Very professional, got my car back with absolutely no problems. Would highly recommend. Picked up on time and I was pleasantly surprised to get it back earlier than anticipated. The driver kept us informed and up to date which was a plus also. He was also very courteous. ...[More]
By Susan B on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
Excellent Auto Transport Great Job! We are very please and if this happens again you will be the first person I call Christa and Bernie were great to work with...Very professional even when at almost the last minute the delivery location had to be changed. Unlimited Transports driver, Raul was excellent. After some scheduling problems and truck issues, Raul showed exactly when he stated, in fact, early. He knew exactly where he was going to put the vehicle and loading took less than an hour...Of course we made sure he had coffee and something to eat when he left. The day before delivery, we had to change the location by about 30 - 40 miles. My son, who is in the Navy, had his duty location on delivery day changed and all personnel we dealt with were very accommodating. Raul showed up first thing in the morning to deliver but had to wait about 30 minutes since my son was on an active shooting range and could not get released. However, everything worked out great and the car was delivered without any issues. Excellent Auto Transport and Unlimited Transports earned and deserves 5 stars due to the outstanding cooperation.. Thanks again for getting the truck to Virginia ...[More]
By Jim Cochran on Excellent Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn about 1 Hour Ago
Good Afternoon Jim! I am so happy we could accommodate all of your details, even the details that were changing. In the real world, this happens mor...[More]
Dealings with Safeway (Mike & Michelle) were great - very responsive and explained everything to us. My issue is with the company they hired - New England Auto Transport aka USA Car Transport and the driver (Max dos Santos and his brother Leon)..while he seemed great (and he did pick up and deliver at the times he specified), Max overloaded his trailer (as I found out from Mike N) and ended up DRIVING my car 359 miles between pick up and drop off. That was not what I contracted for. When Max dropped the car, I inspected it and (my bad) forgot to look at the odometer before he took his check and left. Interestingly enough, there is no spot on the "very vague" vehicle shipping paperwork for odometer readings. Max was not up front to admit he had to drive my car. I called Max and spoke with him briefly just and hour or so after he dropped the car. He was evasive and said he needed to call me back in a couple of minutes (never got that call). I spoke with Mike Newson about this and he spoke with the driver on 1/14 - Mike advised that the driver was going to call me and that was a week ago...of course I did not get a return call from Max. I would believe that I'm entitled to some sort of rebate on the cost of shipping, not to mention potential liability on my part if he'd gotten into an accident while driving my car! Bottom line to this experience is I'll never use a service such as this in the future. 1/25 - update: received email from Max @ NEAT and he will send me a reimbursement for a portion of the cost due to the fact that he had to drive my car....[More]
By Mark Saternis on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
By Mike Torres on Alpine Transport Services about 2 Hours Ago
Fast, efficient, kept customer well informed. First broker carrier cancelled pickup, second carrier was scheduled relatively quickly....[More]
By Jim in Alabama on Montway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I wanted to say thanks to Seamless Auto for helping me get my truck down here after the hardship. I appreciate the kindness I was given as a person, and not just a customer. The driver was great, and got to my location in a timely manner. Will definitely recommend Seamless to everyone who will go this route....[More]
By Dave Guerrant on Seamless Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Very easy transport . Used them twice no problems at all. Tara was very help full with whatever questions I had . Have no problem at all to use them again if I buy another car Thanks ...[More]
By Mike on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
TD Auto Transport was a great choice for transporting our jeep wrangler back to NY. Brenden Morrison keep us up on each step of the transport until it was delivered. I will use TD Auto Transport again....[More]
By robin on TD Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
The actual quote came in $40 more than the bid; however, it was well worth it. The car was picked up in one day and delivered in two. Great job!...[More]
By Jo Ann on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I received an a number of calls and quotes from brokers. It was quite overwhelming. I went to transport reviews and checked out all the companies . When checking Quality car Move , the thing that stood out was that I couldn't find one bad review . I called and spoke to the owner Chris . He seemed very genuine and made me feel at ease . He did everything he promised and followed up throughout....[More]
By Christian Szabo on Quality Car Move about 4 Hours Ago
Great company to do business with. Christa is the one who worked with me thru the whole process. She is an extremely nice person to work with and above all she is so customer focused. First carrier who agreed to pick up my car didn't show up on the day we agreed, and she immediately got involved and finally cancelled the contract with that carrier and found a new carrier who picked up and delivered the car on time. She was very diligent in providing updates to me and the person at the pick up site. It is a great company to work with and they are with you when there is a problem. The difference is they work for you not for the carrier....[More]
By Sam on Excellent Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn about 1 Hour Ago
Good Day Sam, Unfortunately this was one dispatch where we had an issue with the first carrier, but I am so glad we got it resolved and assigned to a...[More]
Words cannot express the amazing response, honesty, availability, professionalism that Truck It Transport provided us. Just amazing people, always did what they said they would do. Our car arrived safely and in excellent condition. The only thing I found disturbing was regarding the tip amount. I asked Candice for her advice about tipping the driving thinking it should be in the range of 40-60 dollars based off of shipping amount which seemed reasonable. She told me that she was pleasantly surprised that I asked because MOST people do not tip. I was completely shocked that was the case. How could anyone in their right mind not tip the driver that just spend numerous days on the road responsible for your vehicle (or whatever) and delivering it safely and in "same" condition as when it was picked up. Unbelievable - so TIP your driver! Even my 19 year daughter knew that she needed to tip the driver....[More]
By Emily on Truck It Transport Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
There's no other chance I would use anyone else to transport my vehicle! Not only did our vehicle arrive early and undamaged but the customer service was amazing! Our transport was from Colorado to Maui, Julie was unbelieveably helpful and knowledgeable! The price was reasonable as well. We will ship with them again for sure !!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much ,we appreciate everything! I have shipped other vehicles in the past and it never went this well or was as easy as this ! ...[More]
By Samantha Nickell on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
I went through this company because I was working with Amerifreight in placing my order. They told me EZH Inc. would be picking up my vehicle and gave me their contact information once the order was placed. Contacting the carrier was difficult. It created concerns, but they pulled through for me in the end. They had four different numbers to contact and I would always need to go down the entire list each time. I've left voicemails and had to call again later in the day when I got no replies. Because it was difficult to get a hold of the carrier, I grew skeptical in the beginning of the process. They did apologize and say that their phones were being weird and some calls were actually not getting through for them. But they never have returned my voicemails either so not sure how often they check them. When it came to the morning of scheduled pick up, the driver was late. I was told nothing until in the afternoon, after I had tried a couple times to reach them in the morning. No returned calls until later in the day. It would have been nice if they had given me a heads up if they were going to be late because I was at home waiting until 1pm. The driver was late due to technical problems, which is understandable since things happen. It was nighttime when they finally came to pick up so it was hard to inspect for scratches on my vehicle, but they still did a thorough job. They were nice and willing to work with me in general such as complying with my requests of a phone call an hour before pickup and delivery arrivals. Towards the end of the process, it got easier to get a hold of the carrier company. I checked in with them midway through the week to get an update and was happy to find it easier to get a hold of them. The driver contacted me two days before his estimated arrival and I asked to get a heads up as I would be at work in the day time. He said he would arrive most likely by Wednesday evening or Thursday the latest. There was no communication come Wednesday and I figured he was arriving Thursday. Come Thursday evening and there was still no contact so I was concerned again. A little before midnight, I finally got a call and the driver said he was across the street in a lot. What happened to the heads up? ...[More]
By Vivian on EZH Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Amber on Alpine Transport Services about 6 Hours Ago
I SPOKE TO 5 CAR TRANSPORT BROKERS EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS DISENGENIOUS. COULD NOT GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER. MY SEARCH ENDED AFTER I SPOKE TO ANGEL AT DIY. SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE TO COMPLETLY EXPLANE THE COMPLETE PROCESS, FROM THE TRANSPORTER BIDING, PICKUP AND DELIVERY. EVERTHING SHE TOLD ME HAPPENED WITH NO EXCEPTION. THEY KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME DURING THE ENTIRE PROCESS. I HAD A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE WITH THE ENTIRE STAFF AT DIY FROM START TO FINISH. IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRANSPORT SKIP THE REST AND GO THE THE BEST "DIY" ...[More]
By frank on DIY Transport Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric about 7 Hours Ago
Frank Thank you for the five star review . We are pleased that your experience was a smooth one with us . We treat all of customers with the same ser...[More]
I am pleased with the pick up from COPART Utah 1 day before scheduled pickup to my residence in Florida Roger was with me every step of the way and answered my every call and explained to me the whole transportation and pickup process in detail thanks again and hope to do business with you in the future...[More]
By Daniel Mederos on Plaza Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Mikela was prompt in answering phone calls, and excellent with follow through. I was not pleased with the actual carrier of the vehical and Mikela reolsved the matter quickly and to my liking. I would recommend without hesitation. ...[More]
By Maria on Door to Door Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Priscilla was most professional to work with. She answered every question I had, was not pushy and was always pleasant. I'd also like to mention that the carrier she scheduled, Stateline Trucking and their driver Mark, were excellent to deal with - in communication from pick up to drop off. Thanks to both Priscilla and Mark!...[More]
By Jeff Roberts on All American Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Thank you New way moving services and especially Niki and Rachel. I was lost in the dark after dealing with few other brokers who were just looking for easy money. Thank god i came across New way moving services. Niki gave me the feeling that i was a VIP customer and did everything she could to make sure that my car will be in good hands. I got my car in 5 days in Denver. the car was dirty but i completely understand as the weather was really bad. Now that i understand how this industry works i can say that these guys really care and they will do everything they can to make you happy. Use them and save your self time by looking somewhere else ...[More]
By Sarah Joseph on New Way Moving Services about 10 Hours Ago
i was happy with the service i received, Direct Express Auto Transport made getting my car allot easier than i thought it was going to be. I paid for rush service, which was priced very reasonable for transporting a car across the country. They had the job assigned that same day and pick up of my car was scheduled for the next day, i received my car three days later. I had planned on it taking weeks from the time i first spoke with some one until i received my car, so i was very pleased with the outcome. If the need arose I would 100% use Direct Express Auto Transport again....[More]
By Chris on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
My car was picked up last minute and price in contract with Passage Auto increased by $200.00 . I had given 3 days for my car to be picked up . I got a call on last day before I was going to leave for airport with price hike of $200.00 . I did not like the last minute change to contract . For the price, I could have gone with other auto carriers with better rating on transport review. For car delivery , I had specifically requested my car to be delivered on weekend - my car was delivered 10 days later on Thursday . I had to take vacation time off work to to get my car . Driver and truck which delivered my car was not the same as the pickup and car arrived dirty. It took 10 days to move my car from Dover, DE to Santa Clara, CA. I learnt it had changed terminals . The 10 day time period is not acceptable considering I paid an additional $200. My previous move took less time and less money than what I paid to Passage Auto Transport and my car arrived in better shape. I will not be doing business with them anymore in the future. A word of caution to people on this site : pick companies who have been in business for long time and with good rating . I made a big mistake picking Passage Auto who have been on this site for few months only. Never again ! ...[More]
By Shreesh on Passage Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
By Steven I on American Auto Transportation about 16 Hours Ago
David was helpful and transparent through out the process. The carrier that ship a car chose was provided good service and delivered my car on time. ...[More]
By 409278 on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago