View 169,393 Reviews on 3,820 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 485
Reviews 1-25 of 12107
I'm just extremely happy that I received my car as fast as I did, Richard got me a great deal compared to the other quotes I received. He kept me in the loop and made this a very simple and easy experience. I too received calls from some of the competitors stating that the price Richard gave me was too low, but before I could even worry Richard emailed me my drivers info. the driver was on time for both pickup and delivery we met at a gas station near my home because my street is very narrow and it all worked out great!. ...[More]
By David Roman on Andrew Auto Transport about 16 Minutes Ago
THOUGHT THEIR WEBSITE WAS THE MOST INFORMATIVE COMPARED TO OTHERS I LOOKED AT. HAD LOTS OF ANSWERS AND DIDN'T HIDE ANY COSTS ETC. BETTER EXPERIENCE THAN I EXPECTED WITH A SPECIFIC PICK UP TIME NEEDED WHICH THEY ACCOMMODATED. LIKED THE FACT THAT I HAD SEVERAL PEOPLE I COULD CONTACT ONCE CAR WAS PICKED UP. NOT THE LEAST EXPENSIVE BUT I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN AS LONG AS THEIR PRICING WAS COMPETITIVE....[More]
By JOHN on Ship a Car Direct about 23 Minutes Ago
The car was shipped without any incident and arrived in the same condition as it was at the start of the transport. The driver kept in touch throughout the day of arrival. The car was not picked up within the range of dates it was supposed to be (off by two days so that made the delivery later than expected (by three days). In our case it didn't cause any real problems. Our contact person from Auto Shipping, Justin Heller, was very helpful and courteous and I would refer friends/relatives to his company. An overall good experience doing business with Justin as well as the carrier/drivers. ...[More]
By P.M on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 30 Minutes Ago
Price was quoted at $1150... and never went up. No hidden cost only room for improvement : Original quote was seven days actual delivery time was 12 days. returned my calls answered my questions Driver communication was professional , accurate and to the minute timely , Gave 24 hour notice of delivery. ...[More]
By Toyota Buyer on Saks Auto Trans about 32 Minutes Ago
Everything went smooth and on time. The best part was the driver who picked up our cars was from my home town so it felt like we knew each other forever. The driver was friendly and professional and called to give updates as to when we could expect him. Our two cars were delivered on time and other than a few bugs from the road trip were just as they were when he picked them up. We were very satisfied with this experience and would use them again....[More]
By Scott on Direct Express Auto Transport about 40 Minutes Ago
They made it very easy to move my car across the country. My car arrived before me and was waiting right where we set it up to be delivered. It was in perfect condition. I would use their services again if I needed to. They made the process very easy....[More]
By Jaime on Angels Moving Autos about 44 Minutes Ago
Christian was beyond great in assisting me with the transport! The destination location made it a bit tricky, but he was able to pull it off and accomplish what I needed. He also was very kind, professional and patient with my constant communication. ...[More]
By Stacey on Olde Towne Logistics about 48 Minutes Ago
Made transporting my truck simple .No worries. Calls to door to door were answered or with quick return calls. All question were answered. Door to door had the best price....[More]
By rick melendez on Door to Door Transport about 51 Minutes Ago
I had a great customer service experience with PAM, & their service writer Will was simply the best! Very patient & easy going he helped me ship my vehicle very smoothly. I found the overall company support & driver who picked up my vehicle phenomenal as well. This is my go to company from now on....[More]
By Adrian Foster on Premium Auto Movers about 56 Minutes Ago
I tried this guys after speaking to tons of companies and they brought my vehicle safe. Will use them again and also recommend to others to try them out. 3 days to get my car from Phoenix to Houston on the same condition...[More]
By Ryan Fisher on Liberty Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
These people are very nice to business, very friendly and prompt in response, Taken care of my car properly and delivered on right time. This is my second time using this service excellent service. I highly recommend them any time....[More]
By Lakshmi Narayana Gonugunta on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
GREAT COMPANY. 5 STARS ALL THE WAY. robert helped me from day 1 and walked me through the whole way. Paid exactly what he promised, which was a lot lower than the other two quotes i got that same day. Great prices and awesome service. Def will use again. ...[More]
By cesar gabriel on Dynamic Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
Great business transaction! Easy to use and there were no hidden charges. The driver arrived on-time and delivered on the agreed upon day. My truck arrived with no issues....[More]
By Forrest B James III on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Low price and quick pickup and delivery. The delivery was assigned as soon as the reservation was made and the vehicle was picked the next day. Vehicle delivered as promised....[More]
By Venu on Direct Express Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
This was my first experience having a car transported. I purchased the vehicle on the Internet from a GM dealer in Georgia. At my request, the salesperson identified several possible transport companies that I might follow up with. After reviewing available information, I selected Priority Auto Relocations (a broker) to handle the transport. Michael DiBenedetto walked me through the process, explained that he was a broker and would be working with a transport company to move my car. Based on the driver's schedule of moving other vehicles, he narrowed the pickup to two days. He also estimated the delivery date to be a few days later. Although Michael provided me with the company's dispatch number and the driver's direct cell number, he took it upon himself to contact the driver each afternoon and get a progress report and sent me an email. This saved me time in making the call myself and also helped to reassure me my vehicle was on it's way. Although the GM dealer had cautioned me that the vehicle would arrive dirty after so many miles in an open transport, the vehicle arrived fairly clean. The driver called the day before and asked if I would be interested in receiving the car that evening instead of waiting until the next day. That worked for me. We agreed on a location and the driver was there at the time promised. I wouldn't hesitate to arrange transportation through Priority Auto Relocations again in the future....[More]
By Michael M on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
WHEN I FIRST SPOKE WITH MR SMITH HE REALLY MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE, AND ALSO EXPLAIN EVERYTHING IN DETAIL I WOULD REALLY RECOMMED ALL-TERRAIN AUTO TRANSPORT TO ANY PERSON AND HE WILL TELL YOU THE PRICE THAT WILL BE ABLE TO MOVE YOUR CAR ON TIME. THANK YOU., LIEL...[More]
By liel novak on All Terrain Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
hay I did this posted 3 times but not summited. I appreciate this company. carrier noted all scratched parts of car body. this is popular company I like it ....[More]
By Netra on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
This company is very reliable. I had many problems with another company and Reggie took care of me. They were very comforting, knowing I'm placing a lot of trust and faith for such a long transport from Georgia to Washington state. I will be using this company again. And thank you very much Reggie for your time! You are amazing! I will be recommending you to all my military friends and family! ...[More]
By Kaitlin on We Will Transport It Corp about 3 Hours Ago
I had to ship my sons new car from California to Massachusetts.Not having done this before I was a bit apprehensive. Nicole from Hilton Auto Transport was knowledgable and efficient. She secured a transport with IK transportation. Pick-up went smoothly on the day promised and car was delivered in 6 days to my sons college. The driver was great. I was amazed how quickly car arrived. I would recommend Hilton Auto Transport and Nicole....[More]
By cindy on Hilton Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
This was my second time shipping a car and the first time was very stressful because the contact person was very spotty in responding and the company that picked up my car was very unprofessional. This time around however, my contact person was very willing to help and to adjust my order around my schedule, and the person that picked up my car was very respectful and easy to communicate with!...[More]
By Mimi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 3 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Todd was amazing, and truly worked hard to deliver my vehicle. He went above and beyond my expectation and hung in when others would have taken the comission and ran. The seller of my vehicle failed to ensure thSt the car was ready for delivery, and Todd stuck with me until the car was ready. I will be using Vanatge again shortly, I appreciate the time and energy Vantage put into delivering my vehicle....[More]
By LJ on Vantage Auto Movers about 3 Hours Ago
During a recent trip to Florida I purchased a truck, not in the best condition, and planned to drive it back to North Carolina. First contact with Craig was for a quote and I decided to fix the issues and drive it instead of transport. During the drive, 111 miles later, the front end began to vibrate and at slower speeds the front end began to bounce, which made it unsafe to drive. I contacted my insurance company to take advantage of my of roadside service and was amazed at the $2200 dollar quote. The next call was Craig who quoted me the same price, that was given during the quote and the vehicle is now safe in my driveway. Once we got passed the paperwork Craig tracked and kept me informed of and in contact with the driver, to include all the information of the driver and vehicle pick up time. Craig was also able to have the vehicle picked up a day earlier to avoid the vehicle sitting overnight off of I-4. This was all done in a matter of hours which speaks to Craig's resourcefulness and knowledge of the transport industry. The vehicle has sentimental value so it was hard to leave it and trust someone I have never met other than two phone interactions. I can't thank Craig enough for his assistance, honesty, and thoroughness throughout the transport process. This was my first vehicle transport experience and it was an excellent experience. I will recommend and be an advocate for Ship your car now. Thanks again Craig. ...[More]
By Rudy on Dedicated Vehicle Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I was trying to move my car from Michigan to Kansas, and Justin Peters made this process very easy for me. Of course the place I was shipping to wasn't around any major highway and was kinda out in the middle of nowhere, but Justin still worked with me the whole way and eventually found me a driver that could do it in 4 days. Everything was done on time and Justin never missed a beat, I was constantly getting checkup calls from him and he never missed a call from me when I had a question to ask. overall this was a pleasant experience that could have ended a lot worse if I went somewhere else, I would recommend anybody that needs to transport a car to Justin Peters....[More]
By Dante on Premium Auto Movers about 4 Hours Ago
Keith at first had trouble finding a carrier that would take our car from Maine to Texas, but it only took 1 day longer than he said. In the mean time others called and said Keith's company had priced too low and the car would sit. It did not and was delivered at a price and time as promised. Thank you Keith for staying on top of the arrangements....[More]
By Craig P. on Andrew Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Henry helped me get the right quote and his promise about NO PAYMENT DUE UP FRONT until delivery. My car was delivered to St. Augustine on time for school. I thank my dad for picking Premium Auto as his service and Henry as the best....[More]
By Yahaira on Premium Auto Movers about 4 Hours Ago