View 171,703 Reviews on 3,859 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 502
Reviews 1-25 of 12535
I had a great experience with Door to Door Transport. It was my first time shipping a vehicle, and came in to the process pretty green. Loretta walked me through every aspect of the project, and when shipping time came, there were no surprises. I had a large pickup shipped, which was lifted. Arrangement for shipping may have taken an extra day or so, as a driver that had the room for it needed to be found, this was understandable. Ultimately, it cost $1385 to be shipped from Arizona to NJ, which was as-quoted. I would recommend Door to Door....[More]
By Bill Cook on Door to Door Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I was referred to Zen Auto Transport by a family friend. I was pleased to find out that they had their own trucks from New Jersey to San Francisco and I didn't have to go through a broker. This was my first time shipping a car and Mitch set everything up for us and was very helpful in getting us prepared for the move. He gave me the contact information for his driver's Nodar and his son whom I forget his name. The drivers stayed in contact with me and picked my car up on time and made it to California in 6 days- ahead of the 7-10 days that I was quoted. Everything went smoothly and I will be referring my friends and family to Mitch if they are in need of a transport service....[More]
By Sarah on Zen Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
This Carrier was new, had some communication problems, picked up 1 day early, but late by 1 day (probably due to driving South while Hurricane Joquaquin came North). My Broker, "Transport Connections" (Bill Avrich) was Excellent, and urged the Carrier to contact me move than the Carrier really wanted to - "Transport Connection" has your back whenever you need any help. I've been using Bill as my Broker for 8 years now, and he never has let me down. His Firm (and Service) is Exceptional! David Giffin ...[More]
By David Giffin on Transport Connection about 8 Hours Ago
Great company to work with, I talked to many companies, and ended up going with Boss Auto as they promised me a quick turn-around with the vehicle pickup. The trice was fair, and they found a driver quickly after signing the order, everything worked as expected....[More]
By Chris W on Boss Auto Transport , Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Overall very good experience. I will use Iron Clad again in the future for my transportation needs.Joanna was very helpful through the process. The only issue we had was first carrier dispatched didn't have a wide enough trailer to fit my truck but another carrier was promptly dispatched. ...[More]
By Richard L. on Ironclad Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Fletcher at All Aboard Transport is very knowledgeable & helpful. Shipped both our cars from east coast to west coast thru him. Better price than thru moving company by hundreds of dollars! Highly recommend :)...[More]
By Susan A. on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 9 Hours Ago
First time we have ever had to ship a vehicle. Went from Northern Kentucky to Washington state. Peter was nothing but professional and courteous. Edith handled the initial call and was also professional and helpful and courteous. The total price was only $1554 which included a small deposit of only $179. This was MUCH less expensive than any other quote we received. This was a classic truck that was being shipped from a family estate to another family member miles and miles away. 7 days total door to door! Peter was exactly on time at the pickup location and was quick and efficient while loading. The family at the receiving end was also pleased with the delivery. Would HIGHLY recommend and we will definitely use again. ...[More]
By R Hargis on Direct Express Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I've moved my car several times. Larry was by far the best. He was able to give me the honest price up front no games. My father always told me cheap is expensive. And Larry was hassle free no games no bs. From start to finish. Last time I moved the car I went for cheapest price and ended up getting the call before. Saying I have a truck in the area but he needs another $200.00. Classic bump. No bump. Talk to Larry. ...[More]
By Iva on United Movers Group about 9 Hours Ago
I was trading cars with my brother from Florida to Michigan and then Michigan back to Florida. I was trading cars with my brother from Florida to Michigan and then Michigan back to Florida I hoped up with cat Thank you for transporting my brothers car me and him both were extremely happy with the transport everything went cool. We both appreciate the efforts and hard work put in ...[More]
By Harold Zeal on Get it Done Transportation about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 8 Hours Ago
Harold, Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated our #1 priority is customer service to ensure nothi...[More]
Everything from start to finish was great. The movers were very polite and careful with my furniture. I thought the pricing was very fair for as far as I moved. I dont really have any complaints and I would definately recommend these guys to anyone who is searching for a mover. Thanks again guys -Nora...[More]
By Nora Diaz on David and Goliath Moving and Storage about 10 Hours Ago
Awesome service from auto shipping group. The shipper came on time and delivered the vehicle on time. I am in the military and the service was awesome. I've heard horror stories of people getting their cars damaged or stuff stolen out of them but the car was not damaged and all my belongings were safe in the car. The car was a little dirty but that was to be expected. I'm really impressed with the service and I'm sure I will be using them again for another pcs move....[More]
By Ben on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 Ben Thank you so much for the stellar review. It was a sincere pleasure assisting you in th...[More]
I was totally impressed with the service that I received from Derrick. Derrick walked me through the whole process first. Then he proposed quoted that met my budget. When I thought that I was satisfied with my the initial quote, he then called me again to let me know that he was able to save me even more money. He tracked my vehicle on a daily basis. He sent me text messages giving me a daily status update on where my vehicle was. Derrick was on his job! The truck arrived on time as he said it would be, and no hick ups... I would recommend Derrick to anyone. The truth of the matter is, people spend their money on a daily basis hoping their money is well spent, and 9-10 times people are dissatisfied with the end results. Well, this time I was that 1 out of that 10 that felt my money was well spent. ...[More]
By on Dynamic Auto Movers about 11 Hours Ago
Starting with the first conversation, Felicia Williams provided me with a wealth of information and insight into the auto shipping industry. From there, she was able to setup a transport within 3 hours from the first conversation for a pickup within 2 days. The pickup was on time and the driver and I walked around the car, the driver picking up minor marks on the car. From there, he loaded the car onto the truck for the cross-country drive. Every day Felicia contacted me with a status update on the driver's location. When she told me he would deliver on the 3rd day, I was very (happily) surprised. And true to her and the driver's word, he did show up the evening of the 3rd day. He drove ~2100 miles in 78 hours. When he drove the car up to me after pulling it down from the carrier, we both walked around the car for damage, not finding any. If asked, I will DEFINITELY use Auto Shipping Group Co again and recommend it to any who are in need of their services. I would like to thank Felicia especially for her insight, knowledge, and experience in helping me through this move which was done expeditiously....[More]
By Steve S on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Driver was 3 hours late so I called and asked what time he would be here. He was unsure and got very snippy with me. He suddenly couldn't driver the vehicle to my house and then demanded that I start looking up locations. I was then pressured to meet this guy in a sketchy Walmart parking lot at the very last minute. AWFUL AWFUL PEOPLE. Avoid. ...[More]
By Caitlin on White Hawks Auto LLC about 12 Hours Ago
Very reliable, on time, reasonable, and no damage. Communication though email and phone was a plus, they also sent me the driver's name and phone number for ETA. I will definitely refer and use thier service again. Two thumbs up!!...[More]
By Marlin Miles on Montway Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Very Professional and knowledgeable. Driver was fantastic also. I dealt with many "shady" brokers (some could not even speak good English) over the phone. Many told me lies or were mis-leading. all they wanted was their deposit. Orange Auto Transport really showed me they wanted my business. I will use them again....[More]
By Randy James on Orange Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Scott amd Paul transported my Jeep across Canada in 13 days. My driver Brad was very professional and careful with my baby. I am very happy! Thanks guys Cliff S....[More]
By CLIFF on Vehicles in Motion about 16 Hours Ago
I needed to transport a family vehicle across country so I started doing my research. First thing I liked was AT123 is family owned for 35 years. Second in looking at their previous reviews their ratings were excellent. I now certainly know why. I called on a Sunday. Irene answered the phone almost immediately and was ready to answer any questions I had. She was knowledgeable, thorough, extremely professional and just delightful. Every detail of her quote was sent to me in writing. She called me proactively to review and their process allows for an electronic signature, making it very easy for me. They required a very fair deposit and again, a price guarantee. I was given the name and number of my driver and once the car was being picked up, he called on time and was very easy to work with. Within 3 days, my vehicle arrived with a call the day before giving me a timeframe and asking what would be easiest for me. He called the morning of, again ON-TIME as he stated and the car was delivered. Easy-professional-and operationally coordinated like a well oiled machine. Easier than most furniture deliveries! With every conversation, quote, contract and driver they stood by their word and delivered my car with outstanding customer care and service. ...[More]
By D. Elser on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
I'm so thankful for Armani and his team at Passage Auto Transport!.....I previously dealt with another auto broker company "All Weather Auto Inc." they quoted me a super low price to move my SUV across country. I took a job offer in Rhode Island and moving 3,000 miles away is not cheap and very stressful. I thought I was getting a great deal with the super low quote "All Weather Auto Inc" but it turns out it was just a scam. They never had a driver and my car was never picked up. Worried and stressed I spoke to Armani and he explained to me the ins and outs of the business. This made me feel a lot better. The price was a little higher but not to much and Armani got the job done! I had my vehicle at my new home in 5 days!- I'm forever thankful for Joel and his help. ...[More]
By Bahtie on Passage Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
I had a very good experience. Van was picked up 1 day after available and delivered early. I was kept informed throughout. The driver was knowledgeable and professional. Van was delivered in good shape and cared for. I would ship with them again and feel confident the vehicle would arrive safely. ...[More]
By L Schimpff on Montway Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
Pick up date was not on the date I wanted but luckily I had somebody to leave the car with. Everything else went smoothly. Raymond was professional and got the car here on time and in one piece. ...[More]
By Schyler on Montway Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
I read some of the negative reviews about these guys on here and wanted to leave a positive one because I had a great experience with these guys and don't want others to be turned away unnecessarily. I had first decide to go with a different company because of their lower price, after getting fed up with no communication and my order going nowhere I went with these guys because they were the next best price I got. I was a little nervous because of some of the negative reviews but I'm glad I went with them. Most of our conversations were initiated by Roger calling me and even leaving messages or texting so that I knew what was going on or to call back when I could. They got my order booked within a couple days and kept me filled in on everything the whole time. I felt like I was in great hands, and I was. In the end the first shipper I was going to go with really screwed up things and booked a shipper for WAY more than we agreed on without telling me. They had them pick up the car and deliver it before the correct ones scheduled by Plaza Auto could get there. When they got to my house and wanted way more than we agreed on I called Roger and it was late in the day, he answered promptly and helped us figure out what happened right away. In the end it worked out with the other shippers, but I felt bad that the ones we scheduled with Plaza Auto got screwed out of their job. I was really glad to have Roger's experience and expertise there to help me when needed. These are very trust worthy and experienced guys. I wasn't even asked for my card # or charged anything until they booked my transport with a shipper. And their fee was quite a bit less than other companies. Thanks a lot for everything Roger!!...[More]
By Brad on Plaza Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
These guys are ridiculous!! I got a bunch of quotes Trusty Transport was one of the lower ones. I decided to go with them and completed the online form. Expecting to get an email confirmation or response I check throughout the next day. Nothing. Finally I contacted them to make sure they got it. Their only reply was "Yes, we're working on it". After another couple of days with not update I contacted them again...Same reply. After another couple of days still no update, I started looking for someone else since I was getting the feeling this was going no where. I ended up going with another company that was about 200 dollars more but they were still the next cheapest option and in 2 days they had a carrier confirmed to deliver my car. It was supposed to be picked up that next day and delivered 4 days later. This is where the real mess cam into play that showed how jacked up this Trusty Transport company is... I got a call the day after it was picked up saying they would be there that evening. I was really surprised, it was 3 days earlier than I was told originally. The company showed up and said I owed them almost $850, I said no, I was told the driver would get $600. He called his contact, I called mine. We couldn't figure out what was going on. My guy called me back a couple min. later and said he figured it out, and he was right, these guys were booked by this Trusty Transport company without my knowledge!!!!!! They told me the shipping would be $400 and when that didn't get picked up by a shipper they kept raising it until it did to get it booked. Without telling me a thing. Then they even booked it without telling me anything. Completely ridiculous way of doing business!!!! Steer clear of these guys, they have no idea how to run an honest business. Don't fall for their lower price scam!! They were never supposed to pick up my car, they beat the other guys to my car and luckily I still got it delivered, title and all. I was just very lucky. So the other guys that were supposed to pick it up got screwed out of a job on this one. I was so pissed, so were the drivers. At least we all understood the problem was Trusty Transport, and we settled with them getting the $600 I was going to pay and not giving these guys anything since they screwed the whole thing up!!! I just got very lucky and still got my car, you may not be so lucky if you go with these guys!!! Stay away!!! ...[More]
By Brad on Trusty Transport about 18 Hours Ago
I filled an online quote on Sunday 27th of September to ship my car on September 30th. On september 28th, I got an early morning call from Eric that they confirmed that they found a transport for me. I had already browsed a lot on line and their quote came on the low average side which was good :) I paid and got a confirmation later that day. On september 29th at 10 am, I got a call from the driver that he wants to pick it up but I had stated that the first availability is the 30th. I didnt mind them picking it up a day early and worked with the driver on that until his dispatcher stepped in at 7 pm that's when things started getting complicated and I didnt like how the dispatcher was handling things. On the following morning ( 30th) I called their 24 hours help line and I emailed Eric. An hour latter Eric got back to me and things were back on track again. The car was picked up on the 30th and arrived as scheduled on the 2nd. I have to say even the driver was a very polite and professional person that you can easily reason out with. It was the dispatcher though that I had problems with. Car arrived without any damages or scratches, just dirty from the weather. Indeed at pick up when the driver noticed that I am moving across states he said most of the cars are empty so he allowed to go above the 100Ibs In conclusion, I would definitely recommend getting in touch with ERic and he will give you all the needed help and assistance...[More]
By Nora on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
Despite the ratings of this company I chose to go with them, I have shipped many cars with other companies this was the only time it went smooth and on time. Athony was great , honest and professional, I have another car to ship and they will get the job....[More]
By Dan Lusher on Premier Auto Shippers about 22 Hours Ago