View 146,874 Reviews on 3,519 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 524
Reviews 1-25 of 13079
David at Amerifright was easy to get in contact with and within 2 hours of accepting my quote he had scheduled the car for pick up on the first day it...[More]
By Shana on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Minutes Ago
Auto Transport 123 was easy to work with and took the stress out of moving. I was able to call or get an update at any time to check on the status of ...[More]
By mark robinson on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Minutes Ago
I placed two cars for pickup in North Carolina with this company. I had gotten frustrated from two other transport companies that promised the pickup...[More]
By Auto Collectors Garage, Inc on DIY Transport Inc. about 8 Minutes Ago
This was the third transport company that I contacted regarding this pickup. They were able to get the job done whereas the other two just kept putti...[More]
By Auto Collectors Garage, Inc on DIY Transport Inc. about 14 Minutes Ago
AMS AuTo Sales Fort myers Palm Beach Blvd This E-mail is for the rightful owner of Ams. (Robert S).. I'm contacting you in regards to the 2006 F...[More]
By Bobby on AMS Auto Sales about 16 Minutes Ago
Had purchased a Motorcycle on ebay and needed it transported. The seller was very nervous and created obstacles resulting in 2 Drivers being sent awa...[More]
By Eli Popik on National Auto Shipping about 20 Minutes Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 13 Minutes Ago
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide y...[More]
I originally was in contact with Cavalier Transport out of FL... Carl from Cavalier was EXCELLENT... My request was accepted by Transport Express... T...[More]
By Mary on Transport Express Inc. about 25 Minutes Ago
The people booking the car transport were great and knowledgable and very helpful. The driver was very courteous with keeping us informed of where he ...[More]
By Kimberly on Auto Transport 123 about 31 Minutes Ago
I started with another company and it became confusing and with lack of communication. After I started working with Ms. Castillo she made a point to e...[More]
By Chandlor Rivera/ Edward Rivera on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 42 Minutes Ago
I have used Stateway Auto 2 times in a year now for long distance moves. They have helped me to deliver my car on time on first instance and early for...[More]
By Bharat Shahdadpuri on Stateway Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
J&S took only 4 days to transport my car from New York to Montana, which is amazing, as I was expecting more like two weeks. They were able to pic...[More]
By Jennifer B. on J&S Transportation about 2 Hours Ago
I had a smooth expierence using Als. Alfred was very informative and spoke the truth since the whole process began. I was not lied to. Would recommen...[More]
By Cynthia Levine on ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC about 2 Hours Ago
Very happy with there service. Thank you so much. It was overall very good experience. Thanks you so muchhhhhh:)))))...[More]
By Devarshi on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Steve was a very nice and professional person at all times during shipping my son's car from Conn to Ca. Steve went beyond his job by giving me adv...[More]
By Sandy Rama on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 2 Hours Ago
Moving across states is very difficult for my mom since she is older and speaks a different language. Initially, she tried to manage her car transport...[More]
By Faryha on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 2 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
After reading the current reviews I feel like a dumbass. Me and my wife are PCSing to JBLM, WA and were in need of an auto shipper. Due to the fact ...[More]
By Desmond on A1 Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Tige was a great help in the moving process. He was knowledgable and very accessible. Movedcars from GA to AZ. He made sure I understood the process ...[More]
By Olivia Watkins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I was very happy with my automobile moves through Patrick OConnell and Motor Movers. I moved three vehicles through them over the last month - two to...[More]
By John B on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Excellent service! My Accent arrived on time and as promised, in perfect condition. Good job, expect another call from me anytime soon. Will refer you...[More]
By Jon Waters on Car Shipping Pros about 10 Hours Ago
This is the only Company that actually came early , and waited for me to finish the tune up and never complaint or show a sign of unprofessionalism ,...[More]
By Ralph Cohen on eBidTransport.com about 11 Hours Ago
I had no clue about shipping vehicle's or how it worked. I was contacted by Dwayne and he explained everything to me. I thought it would be more diffi...[More]
By John on DIY Transport Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Service was excellent! This was my first time transporting. I called in to have my sons car shipped and Key was very knowledgeable. He not only answer...[More]
By Carlos on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
There was a mechanical problem with the delivery truck . When Randy found out about the delay he was on the phone letting us know of the problem. In m...[More]
By Angel S Cooper on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
We really didn't need our car shipped at any specific time and were not in a hurry. We did end up paying more than the initial estimate. However, ou...[More]
By Sandi C. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 14 Hours Ago
After hearing many horror stories about cross country car transport I was a little nervous. There was no need, in my case. The driver, Dimitri, was ...[More]
By Gateman Karr on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago