View 147,059 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 526
Reviews 1-25 of 13141
Delivery was on time and car was delivered as it was. Delivery was on time and car was delivered as it was. Delivery was on time and car was delivered...[More]
By Don on Transport Connection about 4 Hours Ago
My wife and I are a young married couple right out of college trying to start our careers. Because of our profession, we couldn’t pursue our ca...[More]
By Andrew on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 3 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Got the job done, but too many calls and seemed like there was a lack of communication internally between their employees....[More]
By Steven Yee on Q Auto Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
I am in Australia and needed a '57 chef shipped from remote Delaware to California. We had this car listed with someone else who set a low price whic...[More]
By Tony on South Beach Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Avoid at all costs-No service once they get your money. Don't be fooled by ALS website. They are only a BROKER who uses the cheapest carrier they can ...[More]
By William on ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC about 8 Hours Ago
AmeriFreight and Ali Miller took the worry out of getting our car moved from California to Massachusetts, and we are happy with the professional servi...[More]
By Cindy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 3 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
We had both vehicles shipped from Michigan to Texas without an issue! We could not have asked for better service than what we received from Bill at Tr...[More]
By Kellye Rennell on Transport Connection about 8 Hours Ago
A terrible company to 'try' and do business with. Apart from being quoted one amount only to have the associate call me a few days later telling me th...[More]
By Todd on Freight Center about 9 Hours Ago
Overall experience excellent. Steve gave me a firm quote right from the start and kept to his word. ...[More]
By Don on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 10 Hours Ago
Staff was friendly and easy to work with. Only problem was they got there so fast, we had not even arrived by the time got their. We had to find som...[More]
By Todd Zatorski on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
This was the first time that I had shipped a car. Jason did a very good job of guiding me through all of the steps, as well as how to deal with the o...[More]
By Steve Sansone on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
My quoted price was increased the day before I needed my car picked up and felt that I really had no choice but to accept it. I worked with Dale and a...[More]
By M.J on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
Jon followed my car transport from the beginning to the end. Although the company picked up the car up later than planned, the later pick-up worked be...[More]
By Stacie Laff on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Car was delivered on time and car in perfect condition. Customer Service was excellent. David was continuously sending the follow up e-mails. Very wel...[More]
By Soma Chaganti on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
The driver was a few hours late . However, I was kept updated. My car was one of 3 cars on the open carrier. The driver called me to tell me that he w...[More]
By Dennis Girardin on Montway Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Recently used MVS to ship my vehicle across Canada and the service could not have been better. Christina was more then helpful and their price was low...[More]
By Paul on MVS Canada Logistics about 12 Hours Ago
I wanted to coddle my Porsche Panamera in a covered transport. They did a great job - picked up on time. Called ahead to make plans and kept me infor...[More]
By Troy Williams on DIY Transport Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Marc gets the job done for me time and time again! Quick pick up for a fair reasonable price. I am a dealer buying from auctions, private sellers and ...[More]
By EC on Total Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton about 11 Hours Ago
EC, Thank you! We are very proud of the service we provide! Call my direct line Anytime 954 210 7612 Regards, Marc...[More]
The truck driver had a mechanical problem en route so delivery was delayed by 3 days. He was very courteous and apologized for the delay. He gave us a...[More]
By Donna B-H on DIY Transport Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Glen was very easy to work with, as were the guys who picked up and delivered my car. The car came two days earlier than the time I was quoted! Would ...[More]
By Tiffany on Car Shipper USA LLC about 13 Hours Ago
I'm not going to go into great details, but let me set the stage: -I had a car in Michigan that needed moved to Arizona within a 10 day timeline. I ...[More]
By Jeremy Crawford on Q Auto Transport LLC about 14 Hours Ago
I was so beyond pleased with my experience! Everything went so smoothly, customer service was great, Joe, the man who I spoke with was extremely polit...[More]
By Holly on D&G Professional Brokerage about 14 Hours Ago
I paid extra to get the car early and it was delivered within the window and was still very clean. Thanks very much! Les...[More]
By Leslie on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 14 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
After Calling several companies and making the mistake of giving money down. D&G Professionals Javier Carrion is a true specialist when it c...[More]
By Kyle G on D&G Professional Brokerage about 14 Hours Ago
Tony was very helpful and knowledgeable. He was very responsive to my inquiries and provided good follow-up throughout the pick-up and delivery of the...[More]
By Carl Hawkins on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 15 Hours Ago