View 144,510 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 504
Reviews 1-25 of 12581
AmeriFreight did a wonderful job. I received a quote quickly and efficiently, and my contact person, Lecia called several times to make sure I had re...[More]
By Linda Richman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Although I did not deal with Quality Relocation Services directly (went through King of the Road Transport, the broker), my car was delivered undamage...[More]
By Lilly on Quality Relocation Services Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
I was so worried about shipping my car across the country after reading all these reviews of damaged cars/late pick-up or delivery/unanswered claims o...[More]
By Lilly on King of the Road Transport Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Contacted company about shipping vehicle, requested Sunday pick-up (8 June). I was told Sunday was not possible, but could shoot for Saturday (7 June)...[More]
By Jason on Blue Star Auto Carriers about 5 Hours Ago
This company is probably one of the most unprofessional companies I have ever interacted with. I have never put any reviews about a company in the pas...[More]
By H.A. on Done Right Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Two cars were picked up on Thursday 24th to be delivered on Monday 28th, one contact with driver on Monday, staying he had problems they would be her...[More]
By barbara on Affinity Auto Carriers Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
my car arrived safely. the driver was pretty good. The car arrived at CA from MO within 5 days. Pretty fast....[More]
By Mark on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
I spoke to Sasha and she gave me an honest quote. She made my experience great, by explaining to me how everything worked. This was my first time ship...[More]
By Tiffany on E&W Auto Logistics about 6 Hours Ago
Malia was a wonderful point person and overall representative of Auto Shippin Group. Despite some technical difficulties out of her control, Malia was...[More]
By Megan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Got me picked up in one day it was amazing tony was great definitely going to use this company again !!...[More]
By Jordan on E&W Auto Logistics about 7 Hours Ago
Sam Was very helpful with my auto transport needs. My son is in the military and needed his car shipped to him right away. I called and a day or two l...[More]
By Christian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Though my case was off to a rough start due to errors on my part, South Beach managed to find a transport the same day I was able to get back in conta...[More]
By Jordan on South Beach Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I contracted this firm to move a car for my daughter. This my first experience moving a vehicle like this, and Tom (my rep from Ship-A-Car) was aweso...[More]
By Bob on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
Despite a huge miscommunication at pick up & a language barrier (company is Romanian), Pam & Nick were very pleasant. Easy to contact & ke...[More]
By Maggie Potts on NPS Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
The short version of this is my car was picked up too early, despite being reassured it would not be picked up any earlier than a certain date, then d...[More]
By KY on Door to Door Transport about 8 Hours Ago
There with me every step of the way! Helped work out a miscommunication with carrier asap! Car was picked up within 72 hours of order placed...[More]
By Maggie on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
I initially wrote this review 2 days ago. about 1 hour after I wrote the review I got an immediate call from the manager asking that I take the negati...[More]
By Jessica on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
We shipped a 2002 Saturn from Chicago's Northwest suburbs, to Fairfield, California. We were extremely surprised by the outstanding customer service D...[More]
By Signa Duffell on Direct Auto Carrier about 8 Hours Ago
The interaction with Nichole in the office was always very professional. She was honest, responsive and timely. She had indicated it could be upto 8 ...[More]
By Pete on Hilton Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
First time used this type of facility. Experience, excellent. car picked up when promised, delivered when promised. Would use firm again if needed. ...[More]
By ALAN GROSSMAN on Stateway Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Picked up, transported 450 miles and delivered the same day. Communication by Rafael and the driver was excellent. Very satified customer, would use...[More]
By Gregg Damminga on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 10 Hours Ago
I felt quesy when I thought of the overwhelming task of getting my 2000 BMW Z3 moved halfway across the country. I didn't have time to drive and didn...[More]
By LW on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 7 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
The Direct Express Auto experience was great. Jenny the main customer service agent assigned to us was friendly and knowledgeable. Mario the truck dri...[More]
By ANDRES PALANA on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Creative Auto Rides and I came to an agreement 4 weeks before I was supposed to move. Ron had promised that between a two day window he would have som...[More]
By WORST COMPANY EVER on Creative Rides Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with Auto Star. Christian was fantastic to work with and his follow up was great. The driver of both of our cars was exceptional a...[More]
By Cathy Reeder on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 11 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon about 10 Hours Ago
From Christian: Hello Cathy and thank you for that wonderful review. It was a pleasure moving your vehicles, especially since you had specific timing ...[More]
Previous 1 2 3