View 150,834 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 541
Reviews 1-25 of 13516
On time pickup. Happy with the service, will use lightningautocarriers again if I am going to send more cars in the future....[More]
By Jonas Israelsson on Lightning Auto Carriers about 12 Minutes Ago
Used AmeriFreight because of their low initial quote. It took 11 days from the time car was available to be picked up to the time it was loaded onto a carrier. I was willing to increase my initial bid to get attached to a carrier sooner, but the person handling my account at AmeriFreight, encouraged me to move more slowly to get the best deal. I would rather have had my vehicle sooner for the difference of $200 dollars or so. Also, I had difficulty getting ahold of the person handling my account at AmeriFreight on two or three occasions. I spoke to other associates at the company who were able to move me along in the process more often than I worked with the person handling my account. If I use this company again, I'll be sure to give them plenty of lead time. ...[More]
By Robert Rodgers on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 35 Minutes Ago
The entire transaction was easy to arrange. Glen and Evelyn answered all my questions. The driver called in advance and gave us an estimated arrival time. The car was delivered in 5 days. The price was lower than other transporters. The car arrived without damage....[More]
By Kate on Car Shipper USA LLC about 1 Hour Ago
Everything was perfect.. Chris was honest and walked me through the process... He made the procees easy and painless . I highly recommend Chris and Quality Car Move..Call him at 954 281 9140 or email him at chris@qualitycarmove.com ...[More]
By Sal castelli on Quality Car Move about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 1 Hour Ago
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
The service was good! the car arrived in very good conditions and in time.. the whole thing was quickly and succesful! without thinking too much i call them if i need anoither trnasportyation service....[More]
By Juan P on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
I have been usin Bulldog for a number of years and they have always been 1st class. I have referred them to at least 10 others who now use them. They are always on time and very accommodating as to where they pick up and drop off. The price is consistent with the competition....[More]
By bill goldman on Bulldog Trucking about 3 Hours Ago
Stephanie Hamilton is a GEM she answered every question we had starting with the quotation and finishing with the delivery point. Our concerns were many after doing too much research on the web. For anyone that is trying to decide who to use look no further call Stephanie!!! None better the absolute BEST customer service representative I have ever worked with. If she lived in South Bend I would be recruiting her to join our organization. To the leadership at Auto Shipping Group, Inc. GIVE THIS GIRL A RAISE!!! She earns every penny she makes and more!!! If we are ever in the market again to transport a vehicle YOU are our only call!! Thank you!...[More]
By Whitey Reed on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
4 Corners (Jeff) was great. I did my research b/c there are so many horror stories about this business. 4 Corners is A rated with the BBB. Jeff (owner) was professional and true to his word. He worked with me on the delivery b/c my son is training at Pendleton and couldn't be available to accept the vehicle during the day M-F. Jeff even gave me the option of paying up front on my credit card so my son didn't have to hassle with cash or a cashiers check. I was comfortable with that b/c if anything did go wrong i would be able to dispute the charge with the credit card company. Pick up was prompt and delivery was earlier than we expected. Vehicle was in the same condition upon delivery as when it was picked up (a little dirty but thats to be expected on a cross country drive). I have a very happy sailor. I am so pleased i have already recommended 4 Corners to 2 friends who are moving and need to transport their cars. ...[More]
By Austine on 4 Corners Transport Services about 5 Hours Ago
I've dealt with ALOT of the good and bad transporting my vehicles in the past,and JnJ is def the best! I had gotten the run around from crappy brokers for weeks being lied to and my car not moving,finally I'd had enough and reached out to a friend of mine who buys and sells a lot of high end exotic cars. He referred me to Jason with JnJ....and within TWO days my car was picked up,and two days after that it was delivered,ALL THE WAY ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO LAS VEGAS!!! These guy's are tops in my book,I wish I'd have called them first! If my friend trusts them to transport his Lamborghini's and Ferrari 's,I'll trust them to move my Mercedes anytime. ...[More]
By Martin on J&J Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Perfect in all aspects. I would definitely use them again. The carrier was courteous and very informative. I was never worried or kept in suspense. ...[More]
By Anthony I on DNA Autotransport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
Sean was an excellent ambassador for Passport Transport. He was extremely efficient with the pickup and delivery of our 2015 Mercedes S. Sean kept us informed the entire transport time. He stayed in touch continuously and called in advance about pickup and delivery times. He was "spot on" with his times and our car arrived in perfect condition. Will definitely ask for Sean when we next ship....[More]
By Frank & Kathleen Hall on Passport Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Writing a review here for Safeway Car Transport because they did a great job in transporting my new Maserati for me from the dealer in Maryland. Came in to me timely without any problems and I recommend them to others shipping their cars....[More]
By Cristopher Bellomo on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
Excellent experience from first contact with sales through completion of car delivery. Were able to find a carrier within 1 day of my initial contact. The quote was accurate, carrier was experienced and professional. Everything went perfectly. Will use again. Recommended....[More]
By Ashkey on Autoline Transport about 7 Hours Ago
My experience was great. The pickup driver was flexible and worked with my needs. Company kept in contact throughout the shipping process and my vehicle was delivered earlier than I thought it would be. I constantly ship my cars and this was by far the best service yet. ...[More]
By Ryan on Autoline Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Very friendly and convenient from the start. I did not want to drive my vehicle such a long distance and I was made to feel very comfortable with my decision to hire an auto mover. I was happy with the service starting with the person who set up my initial appointment. I had a peace of mind knowing that my car was in good hands...[More]
By Tykia Taylor on Angels Moving Autos about 17 Hours Ago
I needed my Chevy Tahoe transported from New Hampshire to Florida. After contacting several companies and getting promises from brokers the vehicle was still sitting. I made contact with Jim at American Transport and explain he didn't go to Portsmouth, NH. However, he mention I could meet him halfway. We decided on Lowell, mass at 495 Jeep which was right off the highway. Jim was on time and called me half hour before he arrived. The vehicle left Jim's terminal in a couple of days and got it to Florida on time. I would use American Transport again in the future. ...[More]
By Mike on American Transport (Massachussets) about 18 Hours Ago
Response from American Transport (Massachussets)
Jim Belletete about 7 Hours Ago
jim@americantransportmass.com 1-866-835-3044 Keep me in mind for other transports in the future....[More]
Josh was very helpful in explaining how Amerifreight works and how they find reputable carriers. He answered all my questions and provided great service. The initial quote he provided also turned out to be the final price, which was great - and this price was lower than a lot of others I got when I tried calling carriers myself. The carrier was great and we got our car 2 days earlier than they said we would get it. I'm very happy with Amerifreight and would definitely use them again in the future....[More]
By Sarah on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 10 Hours Ago
Call Josh 678-608-0557 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Just let me first start by saying "Andrew Auto Transport" is an Amazing Company to work with. I am currently in Japan with my military spouse and needed to move my car from AZ to Ohio due to where is was being stored with a friend in their driveway was not working anymore (note to self never let friend watch my car again). I had heard of many horror story about shipping cars (cost, damage, car being lost) from friend and from on-line through reviews like this. So, I was a nervous wreck even trusting anyone to even ship it with me being in the states let alone me being all the way around the world and doing everything via txt msg and Emails. Working with Brian Andrew through the whole processes he was amazing. Always would respond to my emails in a timely manor considering the time difference. I was also concerned that the car would have to be taken to a Major City to be picked up but he assured me the car can be picked up from the driveway at my friends place with no problem and he was right. My car made it all the way from Bullhead AZ to my moms driveway in Ohio with no issues at all PRAISE JESUS. Plus they also did not try to take me to the bank either. The price that was stated on the contract is what I paid. If you are looking for a GREAT Co. to work with to get that auto moved use Andrews Auto Transport. Thanks so so much again guys. Simply Amazing. (BTW I AM A TRUE CLIENT)...[More]
By Anthony Moor on Andrew Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
When I had to move my car in preparation for a new job I had accepted on the other side of the country, I had two options: a) Drive a total of for 44 hours and spend about $400 in gas, or b) Hire someone to ship it for me. Option b) seemed to be the obvious choice for me, assuming it wouldn't cost a fortune. I initially went with Ship a Car Direct because it was cheaper than a lot of the other shipping services I was looking at. They were really helpful with making all of the preparations I needed to, and set me up with a great driver. It was a bit hectic because I only had an hour or two of notice to get my car ready to be shipped, but everything after that went smoothly. I picked up my car not far from my new place, and there was no damage, scratches or anything. Making a big move like I did can really suck, but these guys made the experience much better. I'd definitely recommend Ship a Car Direct again!...[More]
By A. Carpenter on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
Great people to deal with. Quick transport and Great service. I will use Nations Auto Transport in the future. Priced fair, great concern for the care of my auto. If sending of receiving another car needing transport, I will call Jim Page of Nations Auto Transport....[More]
By Mick Broadway on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 20 Hours Ago
I have purchased my last three cars out of state, in auction or from dealer web sales team. The last two I flew down to Florida and drove it back. This time, I took a different approach and so glad I did. Jon Moores with A1 Logistic Services was GREAT to deal with. He explained the process to me as a first timer. I found him honest, prompt and he really looked out for my best interest. Process and transaction when perfectly smooth. He was able to make sure I was last on / first off, as I was concerned about my new vehicle. Highly recommend for his service, he saved me $400 versus the dealer and was very reasonably priced compared with some of the other brokers who contacted me. Thanks Jon! Talk to you again when I buy my next car....[More]
By Steve L on A1 Logistic Services Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
I give this company a 5 star rating. Excellent customer service. Driver & Delivery was excellent. I would recommend D&G Professional Brokerage to any one! Thank you for a great job & communication Kevin!...[More]
By Natasha on D&G Professional Brokerage about 20 Hours Ago
Sherry went above and beyond to help me get my car picked up in Florida and deliver to Nevada in 5 days and then have it deliver to Pahrump Nevada when everyone else would only take it to Las Vegas. She stayed in contact with me thru the whole process even called me while we where on the road heading to Nevada letting me know that car had been deliver to were I had requested. If I ever have to transport another car SHERRY will be the lady I will call. Thanks for all your help Sherry you don't know how much it means to me for what you did for us again a big THANK YOU. You and your company is the best. Thanks Phil...[More]
By Phil on Auto Transport Connections LLC about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Transport Connections LLC
Sherry Padrigo about 2 Hours Ago
For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Phil and I cannot tell you how...[More]
Took my deposit. Promised my vehicle would be picked up for agreed price. Agreed price was too low as I later learned so my car wasn't picked up. I was constantly lied to. I was swore at. I disputed the $200 deposit with my credit card company and had no issues. If they were dealing locally they would be out of business. ...[More]
By Dave Carlson on Headquarters Auto Transport LLC about 20 Hours Ago
Smooth transaction from beginning to end!!! Great communication with Laki. who is patient and respectful. Recommend highly. Jill Wietecha Corona, CA...[More]
By Jill Wietecha on Nationwide Transport Services about 20 Hours Ago