View 152,944 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 536
Reviews 1-25 of 13400
Thanks again Safeway Car Transport. Second time using your service.My car was delivered today in Summerville, SC on time and in good shape. Thanks for good service once again. ...[More]
By E. Claudyne V. on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Wendy Barker was outstanding. This was the first time using an auto transport company, I was very worried, but Wendy made the process very easy. Additionally, the carrier who transported my company was also outstanding. They picked up the car in time, contacted me the day before arrival and the driver kept in touch with me that day until I got my car. Amazed at how easy this all worked out. I paid more for the service but it was worth it. Additionally, the company did not charge me until my car was on the truck ready to be transported. ...[More]
By June on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
My Jeep Compass arrived in good condition at my destination but was very late. I had to keep on phoning the driver....[More]
By Joyce Uy on Angels Moving Autos about 6 Hours Ago
This is the worst auto transport company I have ever used. I have had more than 7 cars transported in the last 10 years and this company was the worst ever. The agent Pete wasn't honest in his dealings with me. He quoted one price to me on the phone and in his initial email. He then turned around and said they could not do it for that price. I was understanding and agreed to a price $100.00 higher. But Pete tried to raise it $200.00 higher. He said I misunderstood. Imagine our surprise when the driver demanded $100.00 more. When I complained to Pete, he said I was made aware and must have simply misunderstood. I was not mistaken. He was trying to pull a fast one. He refused to refund the $100.00. He did not care about a satisfied customer. This deal happened in the third week of November. 2014. Gas prices had been falling. Yet they were not lowering their fees I am severely disappointed in Pete. Nationwide Transport Services will never receive my business again. Avoid this company at all costs. ...[More]
By Brian Spitler on Nationwide Transport Services about 7 Hours Ago
This was my first experience with shipping a vehicle. It is important to do your research about car shipping before you get started. I was very pleased with Ship A Car Direct and their level of professionalism during the whole process. Jason was superb in keeping constant and effective communication throughout. If you're looking to ship your car, especially long distance like I did (Maryland to California) I highly recommend Ship A Car Direct. ...[More]
By Chase McMullen on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Angels Moving Autos moved our car across the country in 2011. In the three years since, I have highly recommended them to friends and family who have also had to do cross-country relocations. The service was absolutely fantastic. The company was very upfront with me that it would be a difficult pickup given my remote location in Central Pennsylvania. Somehow they managed to make it happen- and fast! The whole process was so smooth and easy. If I recall, the car even arrived early. Please don't hesitate to contact me as a reference. I'd be delighted to speak on their behalf....[More]
By Katie on Angels Moving Autos about 7 Hours Ago
I asked for something nearly impossible and they were able to do it quickly and at the right price. Mario got the job done, and other companies just were not able to get the vehicle to california in only 5 days. I was impressed. The vehicle got there safe and sound. ...[More]
By Sam on Navy Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Montway was quick in arranging the transportation. My 2014 corolla was picked up on the day I requested. JD Transportation was the auto company. Even though they were really late in picking up my car ( they said 4pm but picked up my car at 10.30pm), they tried their best to accomodate my request as I have a really busy schedule. Lucy, (the lady who contacted me), was polite and patient with me. Overall, I am very satisfied with the shipment. ...[More]
By Ann on Montway Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Ali at Amerifreight was extremely responsible and an excellent communicator. She explained the process thoroughly and answered all of my questions. There was a bit of a snafu with the truck driver who was picking up our car. He "promised" to pick up on a certain day and would not give us any window of time, and then didn't call back that evening to give us any time at all! He did call the following day and from that point forward things moved more smoothly. But when I called Ali to keep her informed, she was right on top of things and provided excellent customer service. The car arrived in California in 3 days and was in good condition....[More]
By Eric Keitel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
It was a very good service, the car was shipped really quickly. The driver was always in contact with me, letting me know the approximate times of when the car was going to be picked up and when the car was going to be delivered to me as well in the destination, very satisfied with the service....[More]
By Andrea on 7 Star Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 9 Hours Ago
For same 5-Star service call JASON (866) 576-7009 ext.220, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving yo...[More]
Everything went fast from the beginning to the end. will be recommending to other people and i will use this company again...[More]
By R.J. Mallog on DIY Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Tom was great. Got my 70 chevelle from Norcal to Socal in a day. Driver was great, called numerous times with locations and estimated time. Parked the car in my garage. Couldn't have been better...[More]
By Tony on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
If you are looking for great, honest service then you need not look any further than Auto Shipping Group. Felicia was a welcome godsend! She truly had my best interests at heart and took a lot of time educating me on the world of auto transportation. She was with me through the whole process from start to finish sometimes answering my questions twice until I got it. Felicia helped me make an informed decision and provided me the assurance I needed to feel I was being dealt with fairly. I came upon Felicia and Auto Shipping Group frantic after dealing with a few brokers who pretty much had me wanting them all to leave the planet. I was quoted a low price then later was told either pay $300 more or my car wasn’t going anywhere. By luck or a blessing, I called Auto Shipping Group. With Felicia’s genuine care and concern, she was able to get my car moved the next day for less than what she had quoted me. The driver was beyond wonderful and everything worked perfectly. I was well taken care of and couldn’t have imagined better service! ...[More]
By Renee on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Pick up was exceptionally fast. Price was incredibly practical. Nice contact from the Jim ford trucking representative, driver. I will definitely hire them again in coming days. Thanks for an excellent experience you provided me. I had a plan to drive alone from New York to Pennsylvania. But later on I had no courage to drive such long miles! Moreover that would take away some days from my service. It was really worth hiring the transporter. They kept all kind promises with me. Wonderful support, I just wish them all the best....[More]
By Gordon Olay on Jim Ford Trucking about 12 Hours Ago
Marco was very responsive and called or emailed me after each and every time we made or adjusted the transaction...Never left "wondering". My cutomer on the other end of the delivery got her vehicle the day before Thanksgiving and was very happy, which makes me very happy. The rate I was given was $600 LESS than the two other transport companies I called quoted. I was told to call Marco by another one of my clients that used them to transport their 1959 restored Corvette, which was transported in a covered carrier. Ill be using them again. Thanks, Bob Kay BK Motors Inc HMB, Ca 94019...[More]
By Bob Kay on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon about 11 Hours Ago
From: Marco marco.alba@autostartransport.com Hello Bob, Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you and your customer. We were ...[More]
It was my first time transporting my car to a different state and after reading a of different reviews about transport companies I really didn't knew what to expect. However, F.A.S.T delivered on their promise with almost entirely smooth sailing. They beat the lowest offer that I've got by $75 and worked with me regarding the dates I needed the car delivered on. Although the car was picked up 2 days after the designated day, it was nevertheless delivered promptly on time without any damage. I will definitely recommend them for anyone and will use again in the future for sure!...[More]
By Daniel on Franks Automobile Shipping & Transport about 12 Hours Ago
I paid a deposit of $150 to Gemma last month to ship my car to Ohio in December and I just got notice via email that the company is " switching owners" and my car can not be shipped! Their is so much wrong with this that I do not know where start, being as the 1-888# is NO LONGER IN SERVICE and the company refuses to respond to my emails. Being as I will be graduating college in December with a Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (Management) It stand to reason that I may not be as inclined as some to believe that the negotiations for the business to switch owners were not being discussed around the time I paid the deposit! ...[More]
By Pissed off customerr on Done Right Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Rana was very honest with me she took the time to explain the whole Process to me. I felt very good about getting my car shipped...[More]
By Jo morgan on DIY Transport Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
I would absolutely use Direct Express Auto Transport again. To explain this transaction in more detail, the car that I needed transported was purchase just outside of town from Chicago. The cities name was Winchester Illinois and the dealership was a European Auto Sales dealership. When I called Direct Express Auto Transport a professional with a sense of humor, named Jessie answered the line. He gathered all the information needed and put the transaction together for me. After obtaining the financial information needed he asked if I had any other questions pertaining to this order. I asked him how long it long it would take for the car to make it out here. I was surprised to find out that the car would only take a few days to make it from Chicago to California, reaching its destination, our home. In short, from the initial contact with their customer service representative to the car arriving at the house the whole process was flawless. My customer rep Jessie was a delight to work with and he made the transaction simple and easy. The car took just a few days to make it out to California and arrived without a trace of any incidents or scratches to the cars exterior. A very smooth transition. I would do this again. No questions, no hesitations! ...[More]
By David on Direct Express Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Jim is a pathological liar who has refused to pay back the $1500 he owes me after he and his Russian gangster buddies held my vehicle for a $1500 ransom!!! I paid Jim the full fee upfront and he promised he'd refund it to me because he made "a paperwork mix-up". His Russian drivers then refused to deliver my car until I paid an additional $1500!!! He stole $1500 from me and still owes it to me. Don't be a victim of this trap! He is a smooth talker who will sound very convincing. He is probably writing his own positive reviews here to keep pushing my reviews down on the list and make them less visible to viewers. Trust me...He is a crook and needs to be stopped! Do Not pay in advance! Do Not pay cash!! Do not pay until your car is delivered! several items were stolen from my car also!!! When are you going to pay back the $1500 you stole from me you scum!!??!! ...[More]
By cheated in Seattle on Jim Ford Trucking about 14 Hours Ago
Honestly...Service was OUTSTANDING. since the first time...and the latest one... from Werner to Bryan...so friendly and professional. So happy with the service..Highly recommended and I f I have to use again...I will do it 150percent! Thanks again from the bottom of my heart... ...[More]
By Zaida Gonzalez on 7 Star Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 13 Hours Ago
For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving ...[More]
The car was in a remote area of North Carolina, so it was difficult to arrange shipping. Bonnie tried multiple options, called in favors, offered alternate solutions and finally found the shipper. A word to the wise. Think twice about buying a car that is far from the major truck routes....[More]
By David Friedman on American Dream Transport Services about 15 Hours Ago
Response from American Dream Transport Services
Bonnie McAlexander about 12 Hours Ago
Thank you for the kind words. I work hard for my customers and always appreciate it when they are happy with the end result....[More]
This was a short order (3 days) pick up. Found Passage Auto Transport on web, spoke with Armani, Had a carrier scheduled in 1 hour. Thank you Passage Auto Transport and Ground Force One. David...[More]
By david on Passage Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Would not return my calls! I asked to get my money back and was told they wouldnt give my money back! Told me they would call back never did! they stold my money never got my car delivered...[More]
By JOAN on Wolfepack Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I was really happy with the service I received at Auto Shipping Group! My car was deliver in exactly the condition it was sent in. Kimberly was extremely helpful and very responsive! I appreciated the immediate responses - sometimes she didn't have an answer on hand, but she always found out and was prompt with responses. If I sent her an email, I knew that responses would be same-day. I went with ATG because I wasn't sure if the vehicle was going to be shipped to Canada or back to Switzerland. Service was excellent, and as promised! Be warned though, if you're transporting a vehicle across the Canada-USA border, the border is an unpredictable beast - your shipment could fly through the border in 30 minutes, or it could get inspected for 5 hours! So be sure to plan for that when considering shipment of the vehicle! All in all, excellent service from ATG! Recommend! ...[More]
By Jay M. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 16 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Jay, Where do I ev...[More]
Previous 1 2 3