View 165,365 Reviews on 3,758 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 461
Reviews 1-25 of 11502
I had a very strict and short timeline for pick up and delivery and was considering making my own arrangements to transport my second vehicle. The ShipACarDirect team was wiling to work within the tight timeline with a very short lead time to make arrangements for the carrier. The vehicle was picked up on time at my doorstep without getting me to drive to any meeting place and was delivered on time. The assigned carrier and the ShipACarDirect team kept me updated on the progress and what to expect next and how to be ready for it. Very impressed and happy with the move. Few things they do differently which impressed me. 1. Very transparent and multiple communication so you don't miss anything. 2. Prepares you with information so you know what to expect next in the steps involved . 3. Lets you know what can go wrong and prepares you how to handle that situation . 4. Fully online so can me easily managed. 5. Want to earn your business, never experienced a "Take it or Leave it" attitude. ...[More]
By Mat on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
David made the process painless And was with me every step of the way. Would use them again. Thank you...[More]
By Erica on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
1st time shipping a car, wasn't sure how it would all transpire. Great communication from Jason. Car delivered on time. Would use again. Thanks!...[More]
By Chris on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Julie was very helpful and responsive. And she honored my request not to add me to an automatic email marketing system, which I appreciated very much. Would definitely use again....[More]
By Joe on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Angels moving was reliable, honest, and easy to communicate with- I especially liked being able to send text messages to the Angels reps and get prompt replies. Leon Baker was the driver, he was honest and even arrived early to help with my tight schedule. This was a positive experience, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend both Angels Moving and Leon Baker....[More]
By Garrett on Angels Moving Autos about 6 Hours Ago
Mark did a great job with explanation and follow up. The communication with the driver was prompt. While it was delivered in the time quoted, it exceeded my expectations. Thank you....[More]
By Kurt on Total Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Among the highest rated shippers, ship a car direct was competitively priced. They gave good customer information, as well aswere readily available at all times to take phone calls to answer questions and address concerns. Emily was very helpful. She remained in contact with us via email throughout the shipping process. The shipping company that was assigned was prompt, courteous, and flexible. Ship a car direct has clearly vetted The transport carriers that they use. Overall it was a very pleasant experience shipping our car. I would definitely use them again. In the interest of full disclosure, they are offering me a discount for submitting this review, however I would have gladly submitted this review without the discount as well....[More]
By Arpit on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
I had previously decided on another company and was treated dishonestly. So Dynamic Auto was a last minute selection. Not only was the service great, but the price was better than most quotes. Robert the owner within minutes of my call found me a driver and scheduled my pick up. Mind you now, this was done the day before my relocation from Fl to Texas. Joel the driver and Lilly the dispatcher addressed all my concerns because at the time of shipping I did not have a drop off location. Lilly called often to keep me posted on where my car was and informed me as requested that my car would be in the area 2 hours in advanced. They even dropped the car off to a closer location than I requested. This is a very responsible, honest company. I have recommended them to others and will use them again....[More]
By Ms. Washington on Dynamic Auto Movers about 8 Hours Ago
This was my first time using a transport service and I had some concerns, however the service was seamless as the car was picked up and delivered early with direct contact to the driver at all times. Job well done !...[More]
By Sven on Montway Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
The delivery was prompt. The follow-up and updates on the delivery was very good. The driver kept us updated on pick-up and delivery. And we had the contact information should we have questions. Plus, you can't beat the price!...[More]
By Roy Sookhoo on Bears Transport about 12 Hours Ago
This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. I filled out a few online quotes and WHAM! My phone started ringing off the hook and emails started piling up. Out of the unimaginiable fog created from so many brokers calling me I quickly learned the business. A broker makes about $150 shipping your vehicle and the driver/company makes the remaining price. This business is a necessity and many company are vying for your business. After hearing quotes ranging from $1000 down to $600 I really didn't know which would be the best carrier. A few guys knew immediately that I cherished my Supercharged Jaguar XFR so they tried to intimidate me by saying if I didn't use them the car would be delivered damaged and that I needed to spend $1000 on their services. Jasmine from Dynamic Auto called me and I immediately felt she and her company were honest and I chose her company to deliver my car. My delivery window was wide open (weeks) so I was willing to wait for a safe/inexpensive delivery truck. Well... It came two hours later and I had to race over to the Costco parking lot to deliver my vehicle. The driver seemed very experienced and trustworthy. He loaded my car on the top row and took off. My car was delivered to California in perfect condition. What did I learn? Two things: First, Jasmine is awesome at what she does and she managed to deliver my vehicle over 1,000 miles for $565 total. Second, I was educated about the auto shipping business and I would say of all the calls the two most reputable ones seemed to be (Jasmine) Dynamic Auto and (Pat) at Ultimate Auto Transport. ...[More]
By Rob on Dynamic Auto Movers about 17 Hours Ago
Very quick delivery with good guidance all along the entire shipping process. $1095 for last minute shipping from CA to MD. First company among many to respond with quote and follow up. Would definitely recommend to friends, and would use the company's services again in the future. ...[More]
By Ke on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
Kimberly was able to arrange shipment of our car with three days notice. The car arrived on time with minimal drama. The later due to the driver having lost the carrier ramps. All was well as it ended well and on time....[More]
By Don on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
My interaction with your company was positive, overall. I requested a pickup and received a delivery. The delivery driver was very helpful, although I had a difficult time understanding most of what he was saying when he called to arrange the delivery. The only other issue I encountered was that while receiving an initial email letting me know that the order had been assigned, I never received any follow up information regarding when the vehicle actually was picked up. Therefore, I had no idea of when I might expect the delivery. ...[More]
By Kim Campbell on Direct Express Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
First off, East West Auto Transport is not a carrier, they are a broker. That being said, Alan only uses carriers with perfect reputations. His communication is second to none and he's extremely coordinated and ready to go at short notice. The carrier he found to move my Lotus was enclosed, used a car cover, and the car arrived with zero damage and zero extra miles on the ODO. I was originally told the transport would take 7-10 days and it took 11, no big deal. I can only imagine dropping off and picking up cars along the entire width of the United States has plenty of unseen delays so 1 day is good in my book. I got the distinct feeling that Alan is as concerned about your car as you are. Thanks for the help Alan!...[More]
By Dustin Reec on East West Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
First time shipping a car across country, very nervous. Called around and found Ship-a car direct online. They were easy to work with and found me a great carrier, onixe express. Onixe express have a parking/holding area around philly which worked out great. The car got here 2 days earlier but they kept it in the lot. I have to drive 40 mins to get there but since my friend was visiting me and I had a mean of transportation to get the car it all worked out. Overall a good experience. Only negative is sometime it can be hard to get a hold of Jason (ie have to leave msg and wait for him to get back to you which is understandable since he works with multiple people, sometime he would miss a call or 2, but overall good communication)...[More]
By A Lee on Ship a Car Direct about 20 Hours Ago
Joe From Navy auto transport always comes through with every last minute transport we have. This last transport in particular from Austin Tx to NJ was not only picked up the day I called but it was delivered two days early!! For all your transport needs call Joe Ortega at Navy auto Transport and he will get it covered!!...[More]
By Shawn S on Navy Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Ship-A-Car Direct connects consumer with providers aka customers like us with truck companies. Although a person other than the agent I talked to would be taking care of my car made me feel uneasy, my over all experience was fairly good. Tom checked up on me and also provided feedback with either phone or email. The key, however, is flexibility. I was willing to drive out to half an hour distance to pick up my car in case they weren't passing by my place. At the end, they came to 5 minute distance to drop off my car, but it sounded like not everyone's case works out as good as mine (and Tom warned me so). Overall, they tries to accompany you as much as they can....[More]
By Shelly Hwang on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
Honest, fast and dependable. From the first day that we contact David the service was accurate, and the customers service outstanding....[More]
By Jose on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Alex and Transport Luxury exceeded my expectations. With horror stories about car transports companies holding your car for ransom, I was leery about using any car transport service. Transport Luxury Picked up the car on time and delivered my vehicle as promised. I would use them again with no hesitation. A special thanks to Alex for patiently guiding me through the move. Gary, the driver who delivered my car, also deserves a pat on the back for a job very well done. ...[More]
By Fred Silber on Transport Luxury Auto Corp. about 21 Hours Ago
I was quite tentative about using a car transport system and expressed my concern to Mr. Ortega. He was quite informative and spent a great deal of time explaining the business of car transport to me. Mr. Ortega arranged a pick up time and my car was picked up at the curb within an hour of the time he arranged. Mr. Torres, the transport driver, let me know when the car would be delivered and contacted me via text message. The car was delivered within 1 hour of the time Mr. Torres had informed me. My car was delivered in excellent condition. The cost was below what other companies had quoted. I am so impressed with Southbeach transport and would have no reservations about using them again. I know some people read review sites and question whether the contents are posted by the company itself. I assure the readers that my experience with South Beach Transport is legitimate and honest. This is a very reliable company that treated me very well....[More]
By CPH on South Beach Transport about 21 Hours Ago
Firstly, I want to say how excellent the customer service in this company is. I spoke with Ms. Vanessa Rotas, and she was amazing. She answered all my questions clearly and was incredibly pleasant. Everything arrived on time and was in perfect condition. I'm very pleased with my experience with this company and I highly recomend them to anyone else. ...[More]
By Malik Safeer on Navy Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Had my car shipped from Florida to San Diego. The people were ice and handled everything professionally. The car was delivered 3 days ahead of time. The point of contact for me called and kept me informed of all things that were happening. It was an overall wonderful experience!!!...[More]
By Clinton on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 22 Hours Ago
I've had many cars transported but this was the best experience I've ever had with a transporter. I got regular text message progress reports.The pickup and delivery happened exactly when they said it would. The driver was very experienced with lowered race cars.It only cost $1600 to move my car from FL to CA ( $1800 total because they also moved an extra set of wheels/tires.) I've paid a lot more than that for transports half the distance. Will definitely use again....[More]
By Peter on Angels Moving Autos about 22 Hours Ago
Julie continues to be the best at setting up transports. Very understanding and honest when setting up everything. Has never disappointed and continues to provide great customer service....[More]
By Steve M on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago