View 159,384 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 438
Reviews 1-25 of 10947
After considerable online research, I decided to hire AmeriFreight to transport our 2005 Buick Century from suburban Atlanta to Long Island, NY. The auto transport industry is not well regulated, and it really pays to get background on the companies. Once you put out feelers, many additional scavengers will attempt to get your business, sometimes with dishonest or misleading claims. AmeriFreight emerged as clearly above their competitors, based on customer feedback and their BBB rating. My contact there, Ken Davis, answered all my initial questions thoroughly and honestly, and then checked back with me repeatedly during the transport process to make sure I was being served properly and within my expectations. The pickup, haul, and delivery went off without a hitch. We paid for expedited delivery time (quick pickup included) and the supplemental insurance. Although the car was undamaged, I still think that's a good idea, because AmeriFreight is a broker, not a hauler. The only weak spot in the whole transaction was that promised paperwork (Bill of Lading, receipt upon delivery) was slow or simply not forthcoming. But to be fair, this was probably a by-product of the extremely speedy service that we received. In any case, it did not affect our overall satisfaction. I would definitely use AmeriFreight again....[More]
By Larry Schenbeck on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Minutes Ago
I was so worried about transporting my dream car across the U.S. The car dealership warned me that they are never on time and usually a week late. These guys were on time! Not only were they on time...they had it at my door in 6 days. I had it transported in an enclosed truck. I expected a usually semi boxy old truck. THIS transport truck was state of the art. HUGE and the roof lifted to make it easier to navigate the cars off the vehicle. Nice transport truck! The drivers give you their cell numbers and I was able to check in to see where they were. The whole transport experience couldn't have gone better. EZ car also had a great/easy website and dashboard to use. Their prices weren't the cheapest, but, close and well worth it. Highly recommended!...[More]
By Lori on Easy Car Move about 17 Minutes Ago
The whole process was smooth. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. No damage to the car and nothing missing from the car....[More]
By Gary L on AutoStar Transport Express about 33 Minutes Ago
My son is in the military and we had to transport his vehicle home, I didn't know what to expect. We had a hiccup regarding the carrier picking up vehicle, but with constant communication with Jair, things were taken care of and vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time, Thank you again!...[More]
By Martha on 7 Star Auto Transport about 34 Minutes Ago
Would use them again. Don't get nervous about how close you get to pick up date before a carrier is assigned. Our car got picked up on the first day of the time frame window. The carrier called in plenty of time before the pickup and delivery, so we could be ready. It was very stressful choosing a company but it all worked out....[More]
By DMR on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
At first, I was a little hesitant about shipping my car across the country from Texas to Maryland. I had never used a car shipping service. The entire process was foreign to me. I had researched a few companies before I decided to go with Ship A Car Direct. The main reason why I picked Ship A Car Direct was because of the plethora of awesome reviews and the education they provided on their website about the whole car shipping process. My initial contact was with Tom. He answered all my questions about the bidding process and assured me that they only used the best carriers. Once my bid was in, I was sent very helpful emails and videos on what I should expect in the next couple days. My car was picked up on Friday and made it to MD on Tuesday. David did a wonderful job with keeping me updated during the transport of my vehicle. Any questions I had he answered promptly. My car arrived in MD in prefect condition! A few days after I received my car, David even reached out to me to confirm that my car arrived with no problems. That really proved to me that they are vested in provided great costumer service. Overall, the entire process was easy and fast. Both David and Tom kept me well informed throughout the process. I would definitely recommend Ship A Car Direct to anyone! ...[More]
By T-Dallas on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
Well I was in a panic because the original company I was suppose to use kept changing dates and prices so I cancelled them but when I came to this site I saw her great reviews and gave her a chance. I must say it was a match made in heaven because she is on point on everything from the average cost in the shipping lane to always keeping you up to date with the order. All the other companies want to hold a credit or debit up front but not her. You don't pay till its 100% ready to be picked up. I highly recommend this company and looking foward to using its services in the near future again....[More]
By Tamaris on Way To Go Auto Transport LLC about 1 Hour Ago
Coastal Car Transporters moved my car from Sacramento to Chicago to my front door in 6 days. I was real happy to see my car arrive in perfect condition at an affordable price. Henry at CCT informed me of pick up time e.t.a on arrival and was a pleasure to do business with. I will definitely use CCT again....[More]
By Jack Grewer on Coastal Car Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I really enjoyed my transport experience with fast track. They are very understanding to the expectations that I requested. The carrier Jorge with express shipping was very profession too. ...[More]
By Cheke vu on Fast Track Auto Carriers about 6 Hours Ago
I had entered my contact information on the Discount Auto and Truck transporters website after doing a google search in the wee hours of the morning, right around 5 AM. I received communication from Steve an hour or so later, well before they had even opened for the day. He quoted me a price that was comparable to all of the others I had seen. What clinched the deal for me was the fact that the price was guaranteed not to increase. He e-mailed the paperwork to me, I filled it out the same day then faxed it back to him. Each and every time I called him to ask various questions he was quick to answer the phone each and every time! I am very pleased with how easy and problem free this entire transaction went. Very surprised actually as this was my first time I had ever arranged anything of this sort. I will without hesitation recommend Discount Auto and Truck Transporters to all of my friends and family. ...[More]
By Shirley Owen on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 11 Hours Ago
Bernie was on top of things from the get go. I had dozens of companies to choose from but Bernie's quote was reasonable, she answered my questions quickly, accurately and honestly. Our order was dispatched immediately and the driver was on time. We purchased a vehicle off of ebay and the seller was far less than honest about the running condition of the vehicle. The trucking company was more than understanding and went way out of their way to make our deal work in spite of the vehicle's seller not having it running and ready to be loaded. JOP trucking did not try to back out of the deal though they very well could have because the truck was not ready to be loaded and picked up as it was suppose to be. Bernie contacted me immediately to let me know the status and never asked for a dime more than our quote. Our truck was delivered on time and in the same condition it left its origin in. The trucker was very nice, polite and delivered an excellent service for which we tipped them to make up for some of the problems caused by the seller at the point of origin. We would definitely use Excellent Auto Transport and JOP trucking again! Oh, and no I was not offered any money to leave a good review, I did it because I value excellent customer service. ...[More]
By J. Ward on Excellent Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Company was generally responsive, kept in adequate email and/or phone contact. It took a few days longer to find a trucker but once the car was picked up all went quickly and smoothly. Car arrived in good condition at the time promised by the driver. This was my first experience shipping a car and I have no reason not to use this company again....[More]
By john crittenden on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
My non-running Scirocco was transported from West Palm Beach FL to Connecticut. I called to request service on a Saturday afternoon, the car was picked up on Monday morning and delivered on Friday. Communication was excellent. Shipping would have been less if the car was running. The cost was reasonable as far as I am concerned. I would use this company again and recommend it to others. No complaints at all....[More]
By Geoff J on Montway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
From beginning to end everything went smooth, no issues what so ever. Sara was amazing, overtime we called Navy Auto Transport we always got ahold of someone. Price was a little more than expected, but I'd pay it anytime to receive this type of service! Theres no price on peace of mind.... Kara United States Air force ...[More]
By Kara Homles on Navy Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Our driver, Robert Davis, was very personable and helpful. He kept in touch with us throughout the transport and he arrived early. We can't say enough positive things about him. Our jeep wasn't damaged but it was very dirty.To be expected I guess when driving through bad weather. Montway was very easy to deal with, the price was fair, and we'd use them again and also recommend them....[More]
By Kay on Montway Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
All contact with all personnel was very professional. Both Mike and Rana made me feel like they were truly interested in meeting my needs. The only disappointment was the final price. The contracted number was $725. The final price was $850. I could have waited for another truck to hope for a price closer to the quote, but i needed to get the vehicle out of the garage ofthe person from whom I purchased. The driver was very careful with my vehicle. So even with the higher cost, I am extremely happy with my decision. I would use this company again and refer it to others....[More]
By Tom Leamer on DIY Transport Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric about 15 Hours Ago
Tom it was a real pleasure working with you where we treat everyone like family . It is our hope that when you need our services you call us . recomme...[More]
First time auto shipper. I got about 50 quotes. Read all the reviews. Then I read TD's 100% positive reviews. Called Joanna. She guided me thru the process. They were not the cheapest but you get what you pay for. Called Tuesday at 7:30 pm. At 9:00 pm she told me she had a driver. Picked up at 11:00 AM Wednesday AND DELIVERED 3:00 Thursday 682 miles away......Very Fast. I am a customer for life. Sorry to hear about Tammy........[More]
By Bill OBrien on TD Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
The service was prompt and they kept me informed about the entire process all the time. They were active in responding back to my emails/calls. The car was delivered unharmed....[More]
By Ankita on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
Due to my military activity I was being relocated from NY to CA. This was the first time moving my vehicle so I was a little hesitant at first. Mike the owner walked me through the process and delivered a great service. I was really impressed at his knowledge and punctuality. These guys come highly recommended. Mike even gave me a military discount. Thanks again....[More]
By John Zimmerman on Economical Auto Transport Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Stephanie exceeded my expectation. Was honest, responsive and vert efficient. Would do business with her Alain Bravo!! ...[More]
By Cd on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Great transaction. Will do business again!!! Robert really did me good. Very honest!!! They moved my car promptly with ease. Will defiantly use dynamic again!!!...[More]
By Jon Pylant on Dynamic Auto Movers about 17 Hours Ago
Casey did a great job and I would recommend others to him. Driver for shipping experts was exceptional and very friendly....[More]
By Jerry Morgan on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
Robert was excellent and worked extra hard to get me the right transport. The driver was awesome and kept me informed on arrival time. Definitely will use again, if needed. ...[More]
By KH on Dynamic Auto Movers about 18 Hours Ago
Pick up date passes by. After several weeks they suggest if I pay more it will be picked up faster. (Huh? They quoted me the original number). I request numerous times to have it cancelled and they do not take action telling me it won't matter because it is on a national board and no one else can haul it. So, essentially my car is being held hostage and they are demanding ransom. Gets better. I arrange to have the car picked up and delivered in another manner. Took 3 days to get the vehicle. A week after the car has been in my garage my credit card gets charged State Way Auto's $95 deposit. Avoid these guys! THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT CREDIBLE! Unless it happens to be easy money for them you will wait a long time to see your car! ...[More]
By RF on Stateway Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
I was transporting the tractor, you see, it's something different. After several calls and explanations Max told me to await their call with the carrier contacts. He called next day, well, not what I expected, but let it be in this case, cause it was really special vehicle. But as for the carrier, everything went smooth. THanks anyway....[More]
By Donald Jordan on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 18 Hours Ago