View 150,811 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 264
Reviews 1-25 of 6577
Sherry went above and beyond to help me get my car picked up in Florida and deliver to Nevada in 5 days and then have it deliver to Pahrump Nevada when everyone else would only take it to Las Vegas. She stayed in contact with me thru the whole process even called me while we where on the road heading to Nevada letting me know that car had been deliver to were I had requested. If I ever have to transport another car SHERRY will be the lady I will call. Thanks for all your help Sherry you don't know how much it means to me for what you did for us again a big THANK YOU. You and your company is the best. Thanks Phil...[More]
By Phil on Auto Transport Connections LLC about 18 Minutes Ago
Smooth transaction from beginning to end!!! Great communication with Laki. who is patient and respectful. Recommend highly. Jill Wietecha Corona, CA...[More]
By Jill Wietecha on Nationwide Transport Services about 32 Minutes Ago
I called Upscale. Talked to Chris. They got a carrier almost immediately. They got the car to me in 4 days. These guys were awesome!...[More]
By Todd on Upscale Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Craig ...contacted me when he saw my car being ignored on the board. He stated it was being advertised so low no truckers were interested to come off the beaten track. I waited 3 more days with my large company with no satisfaction and then gave the go ahead for craig to work for me Craig and his wife do this brokering and are available 24/7. The othercompany had the shot at moving this car first. They were not available nights or weekends. I had several employees of this large company contact me with different quotes. Seemed to be a cut throat with in their own operation. Totally different and rewarding to work with Craig. I paid the driver and the driver pays craig...Nice to not have to share credit card info with anyone....[More]
By Tblack on eShip about 1 Hour Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 59 Minutes Ago
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Tom , as legit and honest company I can do anything to help you my customer feel comfortable, with our new p...[More]
Thank you for a great transport experience!!! I worked with Dan Cabral and he was great! Dan was knowledgeable, courteous and friendly on the phone! Ryan, who was the gentleman who actually transported the truck, was also very friendly. My truck was picked up a day early and delivered in 2 days!! I will definitely use you all again if I ever need to transport an automobile!! I also will recommend your company to anyone needing to transport a car or truck!! Thanks again! Barb...[More]
By Barbara Simonds on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
I picked Motor Movers because the are located near the destination and I thought they might get more bids. In any event they got a good bid from a very good trucker. My vehicle was picked up and delivered within my time frame.The vehicle was delivered in the same condition as when it was picked up and the contents were All accounted for. My experience with Don Edwards the agent could'nt have been better.He was pleasant to deal with and gave me All the information I needed when I needed it. I have been shipping my vehicle between Tucson and Seattle for twelve years and I would say this has been one of my best experiences....[More]
By Paul Gengler on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I contacted AmeriFreight to ship my car from Washington to Massachusetts. My agent was Lecia and she was very helpful in explaining what to expect from the car shipping process. I agreed to the reasonable quoted price and within minutes of hanging up the phone a carrier was lined up to ship my car for the agreed upon price and was able to pick up during the 4 day window I requested. The car was picked up on October 14th and was delivered on the estimated delivery date of October 23rd. Lecia checked in to make sure the pick up and delivery went smoothly. I will definitely use AmeriFreight if I need to ship my car again in the future....[More]
By Allison on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Very attentive service - prompt but not pushy. The job to move the car cross country was completed without a problem. We did have to review the paperwork a few times as the to and from destinations were switched. Personable service. Would use again....[More]
By Melanie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Very happy with Tige Yeargin and ASG . I received many quotes on shipping my car and they were all about the same amount from company to company. I chose ASG because Tige was very knowledgable, articulate and customer service oriented. They made the move easy and carefree by offering continuos and effective emails detailing every step of the process. I am presently having a second car shipped by Tige and ASG as we speak....I would definitely refer these folks vs others who quoted me because these other shippers kept calling and calling and borderline harassing me, about their quotes...plus many of these other companies did not speak English very well which really concerned me, thus this why I chose ASG.......[More]
By Brian Hauguel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
I just want to thank Fletcher from All Aboard Auto Transport for an honest approach to having my car shipped from Arizona to Connecticut. When I started researching the process I had quotes varying 100's of dollars and an array of time frames. Fletcher walked me through the process and was available for questions promptly. He was able to have my vehicle picked up when requested, and delivered within the time frame we had discussed. He arranged for Premier Auto Movers in Arizona to ship my vehicle. Wayne the driver was courteous and communicated readily during the trip. The car arrived in excellent condition without any damage at all. I would definitely recommend All Aboard Auto Transport and Fletcher to get a vehicle safely to its destination. ...[More]
By Barb on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 2 Hours Ago
They were late one day but that was not a problem at all for me. Overall, very friendly and respectful company & reps (especially the driver)....[More]
By Hassan on TD Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Once again Dan Cabral and Auto Shipping Group delivered exactly the service I needed. For the second time in about a month I needed to get a vehicle from north west Montana to Texas. No small order. With Auto Shipping Group and Dan Cabral as my contact it went off with out a hitch. The drivers with Transport Express Inc. were great to work with. They arrived when they said they would and before I knew it the Toyota was in Texas. Thank you to all. Sincerly Jon Mckane...[More]
By Jon Mckane on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Perfect 10/10 experience... Thanks Daniel! Fast, friendly, flexible, fair and honest! I recommend working with him the next time you need to shop your car and want it done right, with a stress free experience. ...[More]
By Brandon Stine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
NEW WORLD AUTO TRANSPORT DIFFERENTLY GETS TWO THUMBS UP FROM ME. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB TRANSPORTING MY VEHICLE ON TIME. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ! ...[More]
By SANDY OSGOOD on New World Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
The entire process of shipping my car across most of the country was not only the way it was described by Dale, the Ship A Car Direct representative, it was truly easy including the communications among all of the participants (which rarely is the case). The price was consistent with what was initially estimated and was not out of line with the distance and time required. To sum it up I would recommend to anyone in need of the service that Ship A Car Direct provides, which is transporting vehicles from one location to another, speak with them and seriously consider their services. I had a pleasant experience and chances are you will too. These people are truly professional in every way. This review is not influenced by anything other than my recent favorable experience with Ship A Car Direct....[More]
By S Taylor on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
I called around and got some quotes on the first one was supposed of done it for $850 to move my vehicle from Georgia going to Mexico they backed out at the last minute saying they couldn't do it then I ended up calling Mike D bag that we will transport it and got a quote from him of $1050 I told him when I wanted the vehicle picked up delivery wasn't an issue it was just pick up time that I was mainly concerned with him he assured me that it would be picked up on or before the day that we agreed upon it was picked up the following morning because the driver was I guess held up a little bit but as far as I was concerned it was picked up on time I'm a truck driver myself so I know things don't always work out like you planned but the driver and Mike both were in contact with me saying that it would be picked up the very next morning sure enough they got picked up two days later it was delivered no problems no damages nothing missing Mike and the driver I wish I could remember his name that delivered my vehicle were both very nice very pleasant very polite and I also have another vehicle that's going to need to be shipped from Alabama to New Mexico and I will be using we will transport it and in the meantime while I was waiting on my truck the big picked up from Valdosta Georgia to be brought to New Mexico I had somebody call me oh we can beat anybody's price as a well we've already got one and I lowballed him because I was happy with everything that Mike had done up to the point of my vehicle being picked up and wants it was picked up I was very satisfied with his communications with me as to what was going on with the delivery of my truck the pick up and everything and what I recommend we will transport it to other people that need vehicle shit yes I will I give them out of five stars I give them 52 thumbs up whatever you want to call it they've got an a+ with me so next time when that time comes that my next vehicle is needing to be shipped I will just call we will transport it ...[More]
By Larry W on We Will Transport It Corp about 4 Hours Ago
I transported my 2014 Audi S5 from Henderson NV to Coral Springs Florida. Mark was very helpful in explaining the process, accommodating my timeframes, including holding the vehicle until I was actually on the receiving side (the driver arrived a few days early due to route changes). The driver Daryl was super nice, very professional and meticulous. The my vehicle was received in the same condition without a great deal of dirt due to the rain, so inspection was thorough. They are awesome as they don't actually take payment for the fee until after the vehicle is delivered. Only complaint is that there was a mix up in the breakdown of charges though the amount was the same as the quoted price - get this carefully explained....[More]
By David Thompkins on South Beach Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Very good service!! Accommodating and pleasant to deal with. If I had to transport a vehicle again I would certainly seek these guys out again. ...[More]
By Ralph on Lightning Auto Carriers about 4 Hours Ago
Tom at Ship A Car Direct was a huge help - was very easy to work with, extremely reachable, and intimately knowledgeable with shipping a car across the country. I would absolutely work with them again. However the trucking company they connected me (WEIGHTLESS INC.) with was insanely difficult to work with and gave me attitidue and false claims throughout the entire process. They were over 26 hours late picking up the the car, with little to no communication about timing, and days late delivering the car while making up excused and giving me extreme attitude the entire time. Would absolutely never work with that company again. ...[More]
By Max on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
I worked with Paul Botelho on getting my car shipped from Hawaii to the mainland. He was easy to work with. Even when there was delay of about a month form initial quote there was still no problems with getting shipment done. Also the drop off went great. The person dropping off the car was able to change the drop off point saving the people who were picking up the car about 2 ours of travel time. I am recommending this company and Paul to all my friends for shipping cars to and from Hawaii....[More]
By Chris Herman on Direct Connect Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
This is the third time I have used Ship A Car Direct and each time it gets better. It was picked up on the first available day and the driver was right on time. There were no problems at all. It was delivered on the day promised. Good communication on the carrier's part. Things went very smooth. Would definitely use them again and again. Worked with Tom a second time and he was great!!! ...[More]
By Patti on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Decided to use Transport Connection after reading reviews online, and particularly the complaints. The owner Bill Avrich, answered my call and explained the process, which I was already familiar with. TC's prices are not the cheapest but I was aware that many companies advertise cheaper prices to get your business and then customers are upset when their car isn't picked up within the agreed time. Bill arranged a pick-up within 2 days, however that fell thru when the truck had to go in for repairs. Neither of us were happy, but Bill found another company within another 2 days, Umbrella Auto Transport and they picked up my car in Delaware on schedule (within 2 hours) on a Thursday and delivered in Arizona the following Tuesday afternoon. The driver, Aziz, was extremely courteous and professional. I went with the standard service and from 1st call to final delivery of my vehicle it was 2 weeks so overall it was a positive experience. Bill was always responsive and worked hard to get my car picked up at the price we had agreed on....[More]
By caroline L on Transport Connection about 5 Hours Ago
Robin and Roy provided exceptional customer service. Very responsive, very polite, very professional. Certainly would use again, and will refer when I can. Thanks, Jesse B. ...[More]
By Jesse B. on Transport Time about 5 Hours Ago
We had to move cross country from Buffalo NY to Sacramento CA. No small thing, and lot of things could go wrong. So, after a lot of research I resolved with AutoShipping because 1) Great Reviews from previous customers esp cross country moves. 2) BBB rated A+ (whereas a lot of competitors were not. do your research). 3) good price. 4) great initial contact with customer rep. The move itself was a breeze. The truck started a day late, which was fine, but ended up getting cross country way early which was pleasant surprise. The best part, other than the competitive price was the communication; both Chaley (from ASG) and Oxana (from Viva Express) were in constant contact and made the move seamless. With all the hassle of moving, esp cross country, shipping the car with a well rated, well communicating team was absolutely awesome because it offers piece of mind and one giant thing not to worry about. I would definitely use them again, in a heartbeat, if I have to ship a car. ...[More]
By UG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC**** CALL TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****360-214-3678****UG, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure a...[More]
This was my first time shipping a vehicle and the customer service and delivery were top notch! Sam promptly responded to my phone calls and emails. Delivery was right on time! I'm so happy!...[More]
By Torrence Davis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Torrence, thank you for the 5 star review!! I always try to make a transport go as smoothly ...[More]
Previous 1 2 3