View 167,344 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 242
Reviews 1-25 of 6047
Neil was very accommodating with our adjusting schedule and flexible situation. The service was prompt, price was fair, and the coordinating very easy on my end. I will use this service when it is time to move again. I cannot say others would not have been, but I do know that Neil was easy to work with and has completed a move that was very important to us....[More]
By Luther on Car Transport Express about 8 Minutes Ago
With so many bad reviews about shipping companies I was skeptical about shipping my car. United auto logistics offered me a reasonable price. My car was picked up on the same day they promise to pick it up, which was on Friday and delivered on Monday. Delivery was way too earlier than the 5-7 business days estimate. Alex was the one that took my order and Dough took over. Great Customer service from both of them and Nathan the driver was amazing. I got what I was promised. I will definitely use them again in the future...[More]
By Aji on United Auto Logistics about 18 Minutes Ago
Unwanted to say a huge thank you to ship your car now and especially Tim Montgomery for his excellent customer service and patience as he described how things work! This was our first time using a shipping company and he explained everything have me a fair price and found a gear carrier that got the car to the east coast I only two days!! Best money I have ever spent!! Thanks again to Tim and everyone at shipyour car now!! Awesome and will be recommending to other!!...[More]
By Kim Arthur on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 21 Minutes Ago
Everything went according to plan. Communication was prompt, accurate and full we good suggestions and tips throughout the process. Vehicle was picked up as expected however the transport had a mechanical breakdown along the way. I got a prompt call advising me of what happened and a new ETA. I realize this delayed the drop-off by 2 days but my expectations were well managed throughout the process on something that was unavoidable. Vehicle arrived at destination and unloaded as expected. I always knew what to expect and when to expect things to happen. All in all extremely satisfied as expectations were managed well throughout the entire journey. ...[More]
By Avi K. on Ship a Car Direct about 28 Minutes Ago
Driver is very responsible. I got my vehicle delivered earlier than the deliver days . When the company got my booked request, they contact me right away, and depiched truck asap which is really great....[More]
By Lin on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 28 Minutes Ago
Response from Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner about 6 Minutes Ago
Great Customer! Thank you for your feedback and business! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again ...[More]
Fletcher, with All Aboard Auto Transport, helped me out with a tricky transport. It was short notice and had to be picked and delivered in a specific time frame. He was honest, explained everything, and was able to get me a transport for a great price that fit all of my needs. He kept me updated and made sure everything went smoothly. I will definitely use his services again in the future. I couldn't be happier!...[More]
By Sandy on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 40 Minutes Ago
Had a good experience! David was very good at keeping me updated with the whole process. This was my first time shipping a car anywhere and it was a pleasant experience....[More]
By Will Nguyen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 42 Minutes Ago
Company contact person was direct and knowledgeable. Although the price was not the lowest, it was about average and the pickup delivery date was guaranteed. Most other replies to my request for a quote required me to call back and provide additional details. Get it done Transport just gave the quote, found a truck that was available on the day we needed the car picked up, and delivered it in just 3 days (over a weekend!) Very happy with this transport company. I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Dana on Get it Done Transportation about 42 Minutes Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 28 Minutes Ago
Dana, Thank you ! we pride ourselves on pricing right at market value. we usually aren't the cheapest or the most expensive but we do GUARANTEE our ra...[More]
We used Auto Transport 123 to transport our son's car from IL to FL. Mr. Steve set was very helpful and professional. We would highly recommend this transport company....[More]
By Lynnette on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Shipping a Car did a great job transporting our car across the country. After reading some of the online reviews for other companies, I was ready to just drive it myself before a friend reccommended Neil Perkins at Shipping a car. Information was clear, pick up was at the time they said it would be and delivery was on time as well. Car arrived in great condition, the driver was professional and service oriented. I would reccommend Shipping a car to anyone who wants to transport a vehicle....[More]
By Ben Hartley on Shipping A Car about 2 Hours Ago
Car was picked up same day I put in order. Communication was excellent. The car almost a week early and in perfect condition. Matt out contact at Ship A Car Direct was extremely helpful and knowledgable. The communication with them has been great. ...[More]
By T Skelly on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Joel contacted us promptly and tried to get a good price. We ended up paying a little more, but the carrier could not have been better. The driver, Ryan, was very caring, on time and delivered the car earlier than quoted. A good experience. ...[More]
By Maxine on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
We had a two car delivery to two different states and they handled it without any issues and at a fantastic price. We would use them again without any hesitation and highly recommend them for any transport needs. Joanna was a pleasure to work with and made the whole process seamless. great people and a great company! ...[More]
By Bobby Carville on Ironclad Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
From the minute I got on the phone, I knew this was the company I was going to go with. They were very very professional. Everything was right on time from start to finish. I would definitely use them again to get my car transported. ...[More]
By Randy Culpepper on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
After Reliable and Passport couldn't guarantee a damage free transport and stated that "debree from cars above could damage mine below" I found and used Enclosed Vehicle Transport and had the best experiance dealing with Kevin! We used an enclosed single stack trailer. He always answers your phone calls and emails promptly. Great communication and made the entire process stress free. His driver does a full walk around and inspection of the car before taking possession of it and had the other party sign a document of inspection. My driver found multiple damage spots on the car which the dealership sales rep failed to disclose. Luckily I had that signed paper which forced the dealership to cover all damage. Thank you Kevin and Ken for an awesome stress free experiance! I will be back!...[More]
By George on Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
My Car was scheduled for pick up on last day I paid advance, though it was little late by was okay to me. Car was dropped of little late too but delivered without any damage. Carriers were good and replied all text message regarding delivery status. ...[More]
By Dipak on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
All Aboard Auto Transport provided me with excellent service! I had contracted with another agency to deliver my car to another state but found that at the last minute they could not provide the service. I contacted All Aboard Auto Transport and was provided with immediate assistance. They responded to my request with professionalism and an understanding of my particular emergency. Unlike my previous experience, they kept in contact with me, updating me on the status of my vehicle and the expected time of arrival. The driver was professional, courteous and friendly and the car arrived on time and in perfect condition....[More]
By Sherman on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 4 Hours Ago
My original quote for my open delivery from CA to DE was $995 ($210 deposit + $785 COD) but it ended up actually being $1060 ($210 deposit + $850 COD). However, I did arrange for the vehicle transport within just a few short days of my first day of my availability-to-ship date. I was overall happy I could be accommodated. My move was part of a military PCS move and it is not clear to me in the correspondence received how the military discount was applied since it was not broken down; the deposit stayed the same while the payment due to the driver had increased. My car's battery needed to be jumped at the delivery point, which I thought was a bit odd. Perhaps it would be nice for the contracted driver to run the engine once at the midpoint of a longer delivery. Just a thought. The driver who delivered my car was difficult to understand and communicate with but we made it through in the end. He was calling me about the pick-up location details even though I had previously provided a different contact to interface with- my friend who would actually be physically taking delivery of the vehicle. (I was still physically in the mid-West, driving east, at the time when I was being asked about where to meet for the delivery.) If the final price had matched the original quote and was broken down plainly (military discount) or if the experience with the contracted driver had been much easier I'd have likely given five stars. Regardless, I'd consider using this company again in the future....[More]
By Reggie V. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the amount of time it took to take the automobile from Pennsylvania to California. I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group in the future....[More]
By Annette Cord on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Annette I want to thank you so much for such a great review. . I know you could have chosen...[More]
This was my first time shipping a car, I'm definitely never making the NJ to FL drive again. Joanna was simply a pleasure to work with, I got around twenty calls and she was the only person who I felt comfortable with. She was always available, answered every call, and responded to every text. Thank you so much, and Ill be calling you around Christmas when I go back. ...[More]
By Martin Ward on Ironclad Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Transport of car went well. I was pleased with end results. Would use their service again. Jasmine was very prompt and knowledgeable in handling of car transport. She stayed in contact from start to finish. Jin the driver was kind and courteous as well. ...[More]
By Barbara on Dynamic Auto Movers about 9 Hours Ago
Great communication and friendly service. They answered all questions promptly by email or phone. Will use them again the future. I would recommend Angels to others who need vehicles shipped. Thanks Dina and April. You guys met it very easy and smooth transaction. ...[More]
By Brian on Angels Moving Autos about 12 Hours Ago
I was very hesitant to use any of the car transportation review after reading the mixes reviews about car transportation companies. But the first thing "Ship a Car Direct" did was to earn my trust by assuring the best service and a guarantee for getting compensation for any damage. The carrier who came was prompt in pick up from the origin and delivery to the destination....[More]
By Sankar on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
The representative is pretty nice and knowledgeable. He would try his best to answer my questions. If he does not know the answer, for example the exact arrival time of the truck, he would contact the driver and get back to me as soon as he can. Delivery is fast and on time....[More]
By Bohan on Dynamic Auto Movers about 14 Hours Ago
This is the first time i have ever shipped a car, so it was all new to me. Alan took all the time i needed to explain the process, he responded quickly to my request for a quote and the price stayed the same after he got the trucker. I had a good experience thru out the time from pickup to delivery. ...[More]
By Wallace Pelland on East West Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago