View 152,795 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 242
Reviews 1-25 of 6047
Don is very knowledgable about transporting auto vehicles since he has been doing this for over ten years. He explained every step of the process, which placed me at ease about how my car was going to be handled and took into account all of my concerns and needs in shipping my belongings with the car. He gave very exceptional customer service, assuring that my car would arrive safely and promptly for the lowest price possible. I was expecting the shipment to take a week, but it took four days, just in time for my schedule. When I had any concerns or issues about the drivers, he made sure that everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend him at Motor Movers! ...[More]
By Betty V. on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 5 Minutes Ago
The folks at Montway were incredibly professional, efficient and thorough. From start to finish, it was an easy transaction that required little to no effort on my part. The driver was the same from pickup to delivery and was extremely helpful, displaying a sense of urgency and efficiency rarely seen in this laxidasial and inept environment. My car was delivered safe and sound in the time frame it was promised with no surprise fees, excuses or other irritating issues. I would definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Ronald A on Montway Auto Transport about 51 Minutes Ago
kim was so professional, made the shipping a no hassle ship, she kept me updated with every step of the way She was a true professional on it and I will come back with no hesitations . I I will recommend her to friends for sure...[More]
By Futty Danso on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Cant say enough of our sales rep Stephanie. She had tremendous follow through, we received our estimate instantly. Our driver was very friendly and actually delivered the car a day early. Excellant service and I would recommend to friends. ...[More]
By Vanessa Setton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Very Professional and very quick and easy process.. I called they lined up a carrier within 30 minutes. the carrier picked the vehicle that day and was delivered the next day.. This was the easiest transaction in vehicle shipping I have ever had.. I would defiantly use south beach transport for any of my shipping needs....[More]
By Jeff Richards on South Beach Transport about 2 Hours Ago
It was reassuring to have one contact person with your company. Felicia was always available and kept me informed of every step in the process. Since this was a new experience for me, it was particularly helpful. During the weekend I changed the location of the delivery and was pleasantly surprised to receive a response on a Sunday. I would definitely recommend your company to a friend and that is due to Felicia's great customer service....[More]
By Donna Conway on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
While I spoke to Jason Cole I told him my car did not need to be delivered instantly. I understood that if he could find a carrier to bring a car back with him the price would be adjusted accordingly. In three days he found a carrier had to pick up a car in NJ near me to bring back to NY. My car was delivered with in one hour of the projected time on a Tuesday despite the NYC traffic. All went well. The price was great. I had no problems at all with this company. Sean Colton...[More]
By Sean Colton on Transcar Auto Shippers about 3 Hours Ago
Great experience. Driver was prompt, courteous, and professional for both pickup and dropoff. This process made moving a vehicle across the country a real breeze. Would definitely recommend this service....[More]
By Luke on Direct Express Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I filled out the forms, my email blew-up and my phone (one company called me at 6:00 am on a Saturday). I checked the reviews and then picked this company. Dave always emailed me right back, did not hound me and it was the best decision EVER!!!! They picked up the car the day after it was ready, the gentleman was polite and they delivered it across the US in almost as many days as it takes me to drive it with very little breaks. I would highly recommend this company!!! I can also guarantee that if I ever need to ship another vehicle, I will not shop around but contact only Dave. I can not say enough good things. Oh, also the price they quoted was the price, no surprise charges. The vehicle was in the same condition as I shipped it. ...[More]
By Roxanne on Patriot Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
The service was excellent. Very fast pick up and delivery. Vehicle condition was excellent after delivery....[More]
By Monish on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
Around the end of October 2014 I was looking for a company to transport my son's F-350 pick up from NY to Missouri as he is currently stationed there in the US Army. I went online and was contacted by several different companies in reference to the transport. I was contacted by AT123 Auto Transport by a gentlemen named Ross. Ross explained the process to myself and then gave me several ways to check on his company and other companies for reviews. I decided to go with another company that had a cheaper price and excellent reviews. Boy what a mistake that was. I informed this other company I was going out of state on a cruise and couldn't have any mishaps as I wouldn't have phone service on the cruise. As it turned out I had so many problems with the other company and had them tell me that the original price of $1,200.00 that was a few dollars less than AT123 was now going to be at least $1,750.00 . I immediately then advised this company to cancel my order and my first thought was the guy "Ross"' from AT123. Why? Ross originally made every effort to point out what problems we could have with other companies and where to find reviews, and just sounded like he knew his job and wasn't afraid of the reviews. I then called Ross and straight out told him that I had looked at the companies reviews and the main complaint I saw on there was that the company charged the person's credit card before the vehicle was picked up. Ross had no problems with explaining the misunderstanding that some of the people making the complaint's were having and what the companies policy was. I did then ask Ross to get me started and he was very helpful. Ross helped me get a contract drawn up. The contract stated that my vehicle would be picked up within 10 days. On the 6th day my vehicle was picked up and was delivered to the drop off location with in 2 days as agreed upon by the driver. (Thanks Joe.) There were no problems or hidden fees. Our son is finally happy to be driving his truck. Just want to say Thank You to AT123 and your sales person "Ross" for making this a hassle free experience. Sincerely, Tim Vogler...[More]
By Tim Vogler on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
Chris was very helpful and honest. I was nervous about sending a car on a transport truck, but was pleasantly surprised at the ease and the quickness of the transport. I highly recommend this company. ...[More]
By Stephanie on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
I was not sure to use this service as it was out of state company , but had read the reviews and references so went with state 2 state to transport my vehicle from Alabama to Texas, during the whole process I was truly guided and informed by( Rosa )about the carrier's location, contact and early arrival , car was picked up at 1p.m.and was delivered by Global transportation carrier, Walter, next day afternoon at 5. He was nice , honest person and I will use this company for my future car transportation and also highly recommend it to all of my friend if they need this service. ...[More]
By Kalyani on State 2 State Auto Transport Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
The number of quotes, brokers and carriers can get quite overwhelming. I went with Auto Shipping Group as they seem to be one of the biggest broker firms. Since they are one of the biggest they have good electronic data to track whom of the shippers are good etc. I give them 5 stars for their customer service from my point of contact Chell Hart. Chell got our BMW from VA to CA in less than 5 days, which was very impressive. She also had a quick turnaround to get the car picked up. Despite being in the mountains of Lake Tahoe she helped us navigate to pick up the car in Sacramento to get it done quicker and cheaper. Thanks ASG and Chell great job! ...[More]
By Andy H on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Very happy with the service that Mario provided. The car was picked up and delivered on time with no damage. Will use Mario if we have to ship a vehicle again. Price very competitive as we had quotes from multiple carriers. ...[More]
By Anil Kumar on Navy Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
My overall experience was excellent. My car arrived on schedule and the dispatcher kept in touch with me through the whole transport time. Dan made the set up of my transport very easy....[More]
By Jason on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
We were impressed with the professional way the shippers interacted with us, and cared for the vehicles. Thank you for a great shipping experience!...[More]
By JH on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
I purchased a vehicle off eBay that was approximately 2000 miles away from me. Not really knowing how the broker/carrier relationship worked. I called Bill after finding his company on the Internet, he explained in detail exactly how it worked, what to expect and as always the unexpected that sometimes arises. Being my vehicle was so far away I was a little uneasy purchasing it but the process went just as Bill said. I received my vehicle within a week with no problems. Thanks Bill for making this purchase a very smooth process!...[More]
By Richard Hatcher on Transport Connection about 5 Hours Ago
I was searching for a carrier to transport my car. I have used ASG before so I gave them another shot. Price quoted was fair and they found a carrier in a reasonable amount of time. I had a nice carrier so that was a plus. Each carrier will be different so your mileage will vary. Overall I would recommend them. I have had 2 cars delivered and both turned out fine. Happy with the customer service....[More]
By Chas on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
I had an excellent experience with Auto Shipping Group. They came back with a quote within minutes of my inputting my information around 10pm. Danielle Heagy called me first thing in the morning, and since my line was busy she sent an email promptly to confirm the quote and to answer any questions. She went above and beyond the call to duty when she kept me informed as the truck was making its way through the tremendous snow storm that hit the Buffalo area. In the end, the car that was being shipped arrived safe and sound. She was pleasant to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to use Auto Shipping Group again. Unfortunately, I was scammed by the individual from whom I bought the car over Craigs List, and would caution others to be very careful in this regard. ...[More]
By Lynn Selke on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Sun Auto did a great job. It was stressful moving to a new state on short notice, but they were very flexible and provided a great quote. I will be using them again next time i need auto shipping....[More]
By Mark on Sun Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
This company is definitely a solid choice for auto shipping. I had my vehicle shipped over 2800 miles and it arrived in 10 days, undamaged, and ready to drive. My agent was Danielle Heagy and I would absolutely recommend her. I had several small issues pop up during my shipment and she handled them promptly and efficiently. The only real problem I experienced was the company who picked up my vehicle gave me a time for pickup (10pm) and never contacted or answered their phone to let me know the pickup would be extremely late (6am next day). Other than that it was rather painless. ...[More]
By Chris Welton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
We needed a car shipped from California to Connecticut and were nervous about what to do. I found some shipping companies on the internet. I called Coastal Car Transport first because I saw that it was a local business. Henry was very professional on that first call, but I explained that I wanted to contact a few other companies as well. I called back two days later and Henry was ready to get things set up. He asked what the first day was that the car could be shipped and said he would begin working on it. He called back a few minutes later! The car was picked up on the day we requested even though there was a little adjusting of the time of day with the actual driver. The time estimate was 7 to 10 days and the car was delivered 7 days later. We paid a deposit to Coastal Car Transport and the remainder was paid in a cashier's check to the driver upon delivery. Henry called on the day the car was delivered to make sure we were satisfied with the service. We were very pleased with the entire process....[More]
By Nancy Slonaker on Coastal Car Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I have heard and read about horror stories when people have moved their vehicles. I can honestly say it was a smooth process for me and I am so thankful. The bid I accepted was good and fair. They picked the car up the night before which worked well for me. It was delivered on time within the hour that was stated. Tige made sure all went well. Communication was great. The actual company that took the vehicle was reliable, friendly and courteous. The car was fine when it arrived. Driver took special care with it. I would call this company again without a doubt. Thank you Tige!...[More]
By Scott Burdette on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
The service with this company was great. They were extremely timely in giving pricing, then once we were ready to transport the vehicle they quickly coordinated everything between myself and the person whom I was buying the vehicle from. I would definitely use them again! I am keeping their number for next time I purchase my next vehicle. The only reason I gave a good rather than an excellent rating for customer service is that I had a hard time getting a hold of them during some parts of the process so we played a bit of phone tag. Other than that everything was excellent. Thank you!...[More]
By Marilyn C on Lightning Auto Carriers about 7 Hours Ago