View 159,565 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 212
Reviews 1-25 of 5289
I received my car on time and within a reasonable date. Everything was intact and the job was completed....[More]
By Evonne on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Minutes Ago
I am an active duty military member and recently returned from the Middle East following a two-year tour of duty. The All American Transport company had coordinated to ship one of my vehicles from Southern California to South Florida back in 2010 and can say without reservation that they are indeed top-notch. I specifically recall the professionalism and willingness from Mr. Leo Policastro to provide me with the absolute best customer service (and he truly exceeded my expectations! I was so impressed with the overall shipping of my vehicle from California to Florida, I went back through literally 100's of e-mails until I found his name and the company in which he worked. Once I located corresponding e-mails from nearly five years prior with Leo's name/extension, I immediately call All American Transport and I was happy to have Leo answer on the other end of the line. He was able to retrieve my previous information and ensured that I received a fair quote as a return customer to ship two vehicles. Whenever I am in the market to ship a vehicle(s), All American Transport will be my company of choice! Thanks for everything Leo! Sincerely, Mr. Ed K....[More]
By Ed K. on All American Transport about 36 Minutes Ago
Well, Max's attention to detail and service far exceeded my expectations. I spoke to many transporters and none of them even offered the conditions that these guys did! From the planning to the pickup to the delivery - everything went according to plan. Thank you!...[More]
By Richard Wilson on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 45 Minutes Ago
I had a great experience with ship a car direct. My agent emailed me all the details and answered all my questions even before I got a chance to ask them! Superb communication and ease with this company. I highly recommend them and would use them again in an instant....[More]
By Becca on Ship a Car Direct about 50 Minutes Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 16 Minutes Ago
Thanks for your great recommendation, Becca! Happy to be proactive answering your questions!...[More]
The service was better than expected. Quick and professional. I will recommend and use again myself. ...[More]
By Justin DuPont on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Jody is good to deal with. He is experienced, knowledgeable, fair, honest. Everything went well. The driver/company that hauled our truck was great. Would call them again/recommend them to a friend....[More]
By Kevin M on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 1 Hour Ago
The transport was affordable and quick. my car came within a weeks time. I would recommend and use this company again. Please stop with these surveys, its a waste of my time ....[More]
By Cynthia on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Matt was very helpful in assisting with getting my recently purchased car from MN to TX. As it was my first time transporting a car, I had a lot of questions. Matt was extremely patient and answered all of my questions promptly. ...[More]
By Adrian Watson on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 18 Minutes Ago
Thanks for the positive review, Adrian! Always happy to explain the process to a first timer!...[More]
This was my first time transporting a vehicle. When I researched 3 top auto transport sites, Ship a Car Direct was the first to give me quotes for enclosed and open transport vehicles. David gave me the best price and he forwarded me useful information in re: to what to expect and how to prepare for a vehicle being shipped. I was prepared! David was always in communication with me in either emails or phone calls when the transport time neared. The driver, Alex from the Transportation Company was friendly, in constant communication with me and got my car in a day earlier than expected. I definitely recommend Ship a Car Direct! ...[More]
By Erin on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 21 Minutes Ago
Thanks for the awesome recommendation, Erin! Happy to keep you in the loop throughout!...[More]
My daughter is a student in Tampa and has been without a car for some time. A family vehicle became available and after much research I found ship a car direct on line. I contacted them on Saturday 3/14/15 they were very helpfull and positive about the whole shipping experience. My daughter was behind the wheel of said vehicle on 3/21/15 all the way from CT in one week with no worries agreat experience for me and her!!-Many Thanks...[More]
By Don W on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 22 Minutes Ago
Happy to keep it worry-free for you and your daughter! Thanks for the terrific review, Don!...[More]
Monique was an excellent source of info and kept me informed throughout the process. The driver was also top notch and delivered my car quickly and safely....[More]
By Timothy Clark on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
This was my first time looking for a vehicle transport. I contacted orange auto transport and they put me in contact with Sunrise Express LLC. They picked up my vehicle when they said they would, and delivered my vehicle on time and on schedule and on the day that they promised.Eugene picked up our vehicle and he was very nice and polite and reassuring. He was very professional and he put me at ease about trusting him with my car. We met Eli to pick up The car at our agreed destination and he was there when he said he was going to be there and by the time we met up with him, he had already unloaded the car and had it ready for us to drive. Our car was in excellent condition and I was very pleased with how courteous and professional Eli was with us. I would definitely use orange auto transport and sunrise express LLC again. I had a very good experience. ...[More]
By Lily M. on Orange Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
It was a great experience ! From setting up for the shipment to the shipping of the vehicle I couldn't ask for anything better. The price was great and the shipping was on time. I would not hesitate using National Auto Shipping again....[More]
By Alexander on National Auto Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 2 Hours Ago
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide ...[More]
everything went better than expected and was very pleased with the service. And I was worried because the car meant a lot to me. I was in contact with driver through most all of the transport. Will use them in the future. ...[More]
By Danny B. on Direct Express Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
The broker, Steve, was very patient, knowledgeable, and extraordinarily helpful throughout the process, even getting a price reduction The truck arrived promptly, the first day of availability, and delivery was seamless. The trucker even took the car to be washed before delivery. I would absolutely recommend this service....[More]
By Barbara on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 3 Hours Ago
Kay at Ship a Car Direct was so attentive, detailed & professional.great knowledge and customer service! Her replies were timely & thorough ...both phone & email. My assigned carrier, Global Trucking Solutions, was equally professional with coordinating the pickup and delivery of the vehicle. I met Armando at the agreed upon pickup site and was impressed that he was already waiting for me...being on time is critical to building respect & trust. He was patient as we inspected the vehicle and I took photos. I watched as he carefully loaded the vehicle on his carrier. I had contact with both him & Kay during the transport days to keep me apprised of the delivery. The vehicle arrived a day early and that impressed me again! The next time I need to transport a vehicle I will call Kay first , request Armando @ Global Trucking Solutions & let her handle it all! It was a smooth, worry-free transaction! Thank you Kay & Armando for the peace of mind. Great job!...[More]
By Gail McCook on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 23 Minutes Ago
Thanks for the amazing review, Gail! Great to hear your transport was smooth and easy!...[More]
Absolutely EXCELLENT customer service. Best price by far. Went well above and beyond the call of duty to make sure all of my questions and concerns were answered. I would recommend Nation Auto Transport to anyone. Very much looking forward to doing business with Richard again....[More]
By Evans on Nation Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
My driver was fantastic. He had very good communication with me. He called me to let me know that he was able to arrive a day early which worked out fantastic for me. He called me the morning of to let me know what time he would be arriving and then called when he was about a half an hour out. The pick up went very smoothly and only took about 10 minutes-much less time than I had expected and it was very much appreciated! At the delivery end, he arrived a day earlier than we had anticipated which was also very nice. Drop off also went smoothly with good communication. Overall a fantastic experience, never having done this and not knowing what to expect. Price was also very reasonable. I would highly recommend and would use this company again should I ever have any transporting needs....[More]
By Traci on Montway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Martha is a true professional. She is very diligent and has a genuine interest in meeting the needs of her customers. She found a very reliable carrier for a very reasonable price and met my pick up/delivery timeline. I trust her as a broker and would gladly recommend her to anyone. ...[More]
By Jose Roman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I've moved my car twice with Number 1 Auto Transport and found them knowledgeable, honest and straightforward. Unlike other shipping companies, Sam clearly informed the cost, time and transporter details. Pickup and delivery was on time. thanks!...[More]
By Hussein on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
My experience with this company has been absolutely wonderful. I chose them because of excellent reviews, and they did not disappoint me. From the beginning, with the quote, until the end, with the delivery, I was kept informed about what to expect and what was happening. I was directed to a video on their website that was very informative and helpful regarding what to do at the time of pickup. I had my car transported from Texas to Rhode Island and everything happened exactly as I was told it would. The driver contacted me the evening prior to the pickup and gave me his ETA. My car was picked up on the day I gave for the earliest pickup date. I was given the drivers name and contact information so I could call him with updates. My car was delivered on the date I was told it would be, which I thought was pretty amazing. Once again, the driver called and gave notice of his expected delivery time. I was told that my car would arrive at its destination in six days. It arrived on time, and in perfect condition. My contact person at the company was Tom, and he exceeded my expectations. He was always available, always making sure I knew where we were in the process, and always a pleasure to deal with. I had never transported a car before and was understandably a little nervous about it. Tom's continued contact and availability to me put my mind at ease. This company provided top notch service. There were no hidden fees, and the customer service I received from Tom was so helpful. I highly recommend them to anyone who plans to transport their vehicle. I'm sure you will be as satisfied as I am! ...[More]
By Linda Luz on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 24 Minutes Ago
Thank you for the five star recommendation, Linda! So glad to hear that you had a wonderful transport experience!...[More]
I want to thank Reggie for his outstanding customer service and they way he handled my car. I really appreciate all the hard work he put into making sure I get my car transported and that I received it on time. Thank you so much. I also want to say thank you to Jack the driver for picking up my car and getting everything sorted for me. ...[More]
By Phillip on We Will Transport It Corp about 4 Hours Ago
I chose DYI Transport, not because of price. It was one of the higher priced companies that quoted the haul, but because of their past reputation, and courteous and thorough customer service. At the time the car was to be delivered, we were having terrible weather in Indiana, and I didn't want the salt spray on the car. DYI worked around my schedule, and the delivery was arranged when the weather got better. Throughout the time in waiting, DYI was in contact with me to find out what best suited my needs. Their driver picked the car up and was in contact with me, in-route, before they delivered it to my door. They made sure I was satisfied and nothing was damaged on the car before signing off....[More]
By Michael on DIY Transport Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
The AmeriFreight Car Shipping took good care of my car. The truck company shipped and delivered on time, keeping a very good condition. Ali was really helpful. She always reached me with the most updated information. It is a good experience to have my car shipped in AmeriFreght!...[More]
By Joyce on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 3 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I am happy to always use national auto shipping to move my cars , their prices are reasonable and they get the job done on time as scheduled. I will use them again and also recommend National Auto Shipping to my friends. Finally National Auto Shipping customer service is excellent....[More]
By teslim Ajibola on National Auto Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 2 Hours Ago
Previous 1 2 3