View 171,966 Reviews on 3,864 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 253
Reviews 1-25 of 6303
The work done by the broker to arrange the move was excellent. Unfortunately the trucker was not prompt on either end. The trucker had the incorrect city with the address. He called about 24 hours in advance and we confirmed the adDress multiple times. At the time he specified he called to say he could not find the address The address he could not find the address. The address he could not find was the house address in a different city. Another date was arranged. The driver finally arrived over 3 hours later than promised causing us to miss the passing on our house. In addition he caused me daughter to remain home several hours after the promised time to take delivery. ...[More]
By Dick J on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
I needed to ship my car from Florida to California and couldn't have been more impressed by TransNation. Chris was very knowledgeable, honest, and took care of me every step of the way. This was my first time shipping a car and I couldn't have been in better hands. My car arrived on time, in perfect condition, and Chris was available anytime I had a question about anything. I usually don't write reviews, but when shopping around, the customer service was nowhere near what I experienced at TransNation. I highly recommend this company and thank you again, Chris, for all your help!...[More]
By Ryan on TransNation about 10 Minutes Ago
I had a great experience with ship a car direct. Gaby was extremely helpful and very easy to communicate with. The car was picked up and delivered on time with no problems. The price was reasonable....[More]
By Aleksandar Seizov on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Minutes Ago
Number 1 Auto Transport completely delivered on their promise to deliver the vehicle ontime. Mickey Bar was great to work with - fast, knowledgable and he followed through on everything he said he would. I could not be happier with the experience I had with Number 1 Auto Transport....[More]
By Rick Kimminau on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 18 Minutes Ago
My experience with All Terrain Auto Transport was extremely satisfactory. After doing an extensive research for a company to move my car from New Jersey to Florida, I decided to use this company because of their excellent customer service from the first call. They were very punctual and exact with their schedule; and most important, the cost was exactly as we agreed from the beginning. I totally will refer them for any transportation service, and keep them in mind for my personal use. ...[More]
By VALENTINA MEJIA on All Terrain Auto Transport about 41 Minutes Ago
This company did a great job. I was nervous about finding a good, fair price, but they did the best. I love that there are no hidden fees. This company is very thorough, knowledgeable, helpful, and easy to use. I would definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Layne Lynch on Auto Transport 123 about 50 Minutes Ago
Anthony was great to work with everything was on time very happy would use again everything on time easy no damage fast pickup and can call anytime i wouls use again if i have shipping needs and the cost was better then anyone else...[More]
By jack shea on Door to Door Transport about 1 Hour Ago
THE EXPERIENCE WAS A POSITIVE ONE . EVERYTHING. WENT as planned.the driver bob was also friendly and professional. The truck was deliverd in grants pass within 2 days. ...[More]
By Jacquie Serres on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
They understand how and can get and oversized vehicle transported without issue. A pleasure to work with. Will definitely use Door to Door for my next shipment....[More]
By Mark on Door to Door Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Wanted to transport a classic Beamer to Kansas for my dad on his birthday. I needed this car to get delivered ON TIME so everyone can witness my dad recieve his dream car! I thought 3 days was a bit of a long shot but I was wrong, Ray was my driver and always kept me updated day-by-day so I did not need to stress. Not only was his service great but i was even happier when he helped me out by delivering the car in a discreet spot so my dad does not notice! He was ecstatic!:) Thank you very much White Hawk!...[More]
By Jeff on White Hawks Auto LLC about 2 Hours Ago
My wife and I were moving across the country and chose to fly rather than drive with a cat and dog. Our first company vanished on us two weeks or so before the move. I was frantic and called Tara, hoping they could help. Tara not only got our contract done swiftly but she found us a driver within a few hours of my call. Within a half of a day I went from panic mode to confident that our car would get picked up on time. The driver was awesome, arriving on time and very pleasant to work with as he checked over the car and did his paperwork. He got the car to us the day after we arrived, saving us a ton of money on a rental that we had anticipated needing based on the first company's delivery estimate. From start to finish, this company was polite, compassionate, helpful, and kind. This is the kind of customer service we should see with everything and they really followed through for us! ...[More]
By Jeanine on Corporate Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Graham was great to work with, professional and followed through on what was promised. Car was picked up and dropped off in timely manner without any issues and or problems. ...[More]
By Scott on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Stefan kept in touch with me all through the process of shipping my car, I had never done this before so his prompt answers to my questions helped ease my stress and concerns. The car carrier itself was careful with my car as they loaded it up taking time to make sure it was secure. It was a very good experience....[More]
By Sharon O'Reilly on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Excellent service & follow up by Tige Yeargin. Car was received in great condition. Only issue was Satellite XM radio was not operable upon pickup, & dealer nor XM radio don't know why?...[More]
By Michael Gurk on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Montway was great when I called them for information. It took them a little extra time to find a truck that could accommodate my large passenger van; not a problem for me. I had communication problems with the subcontractor, but each time I did, Montway stepped right up to the plate and contacted them for me. Vehicle arrived in great condition (except for "road dirt", which is to be expected on a 2,000 mile trip). Delivery right to my apartment complex!...[More]
By Marsha on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I had a great experience. I'm assuming this is unusual or maybe not, the day I called Robert to get my car moved within 2 hours he had a truck to pick up my car. I then met Andy who loaded my car and took it to the Chicago area in just 4 days. I can't say enough about this duo, great service, great price! Thank you! Rick...[More]
By Rick C on Dynamic Auto Movers about 4 Hours Ago
Great experience for my first time shipping shipping was on time and fast.Made it on time to the buyer of the vhicle deffinetly will call for future pick up thank you for your help ...[More]
By Salvador Flores on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Good honest Other carriers may play around with the price this guys worked fast and kept the price low. Good customer service good communication will use again....[More]
By Fer on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I am extremely pleased with how the transport of my truck was handled by Heidi and the Auto Transport Group. She was given a time frame for pickup and delivery, and she was able to meet this time frame. The truck was delivered one day earlier then the driver originally predicted, however, this was not an issue. I have used the Auto Transport Group in the past and will use them again should the need arise....[More]
By Doug White on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Minutes Ago
***HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438*** Thank you so much for the 5 STAR REVIEW Mr. White!!!! I appreciate your kind words an...[More]
Montway did everything they proposed in an efficient and professional manner. Pick-up was timely and we were contacted by telephone by the driver to report progress and arrival times. Delivery was actually a day earlier than initially promised, but we were so advised in advance or arrival. There was a communication issue with telephone numbers on the day of delivery, which resulted in our not being home when the car arrived at our home. Instead, it was delivered to a drop-off location about twenty minutes from our home where we had to go to retrieve the car. The car and contents were in perfect condition. We will definitely use Montway to transport the vehicle when we return to Wisconsin next spring....[More]
By Don Fritz on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Overall experience was very good. Everything went smooth and it was hassle free. The AT123 representative was professional and the execution and process was exactly as initially described. The transporter was also very good. The pickup and drop-off was on schedule and he kept me abreast of the progress. The transport truck and storage on the truck was first rate. ...[More]
By Pete on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
It was the first time I have used a car transport service and I wasnt sure what to expect at first but Brandon called me and gave me a quote and explained everything in detail. the price was good, within my acceptable range. I received a call from the transport driver the same day and he said that he could also pick up the car the same day, earlier than i expected but fine with me. My vehicle arrived 8 days later and was in great condition other than some dust which is to be expected from driving across the country from California to Florida. Overall I was happy with the service and would use it again if I had to. I would recommend anyone else to use them. Your vehicle will be in good hands....[More]
By Adam on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
I was a little hesitant based on a few reviews but, I think people have to reasonably expect some delays so the company can fill a truck. I had absolutely no issues...Montway Auto Transport assigned my vehicle to a third party company and kept me notified. The driver and his wife were extremely pleasant and I felt comfortable they'd take care of my car as well as delivering it to my college son who really needed the car ASAP. The cost was extremely reasonable compared to other companies and I really liked that I didn't have to pay the remainder of the balance until delivery...gave me an extra sense of security....[More]
By V. Johnson on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I contacted Jeff when I was attempting to get a car I had bought in Anchorage to an island in the Inside Passage of Alaska. He explained accurately the reason for the high cost of the barges, that the transportation ways are set by the government. I had heard this to be true from others. Then he tirelessly looked for what alternatives would work for me to get my car from Anchorage to my island through other means. He found someone who could drive my car to Haines and would put it on the ferry. I had already decided to drive to Haines myself, but I was amazed that he was still trying to find something that would work for me four days later. THAT is customer service!...[More]
By Mary C on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 5 Hours Ago
Matt is very knowledgeable about the auto transport business. What impressed me the most is the fact that he considered my needs, finances, and importance of getting my car to the desired location. He is truly a customer oriented young man. If I was ever in need of shipping another vehicle, would definitely contact Matt. He is truly an asset to your organization. This is a Family owned and operated company and I am sure his Family members are proud of how he upholds his family values and the Company’s Brand. Great job Matt and thank you very much!...[More]
By Valerie on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago