View 158,609 Reviews on 3,672 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 218
Reviews 1-25 of 5441
rough weather caused some complications but your team handled it well..communication was pretty consistant throughout the process..so i was in the loop . you worked around my irregular schedule....thank you for your professional service....[More]
By louis on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Minutes Ago
Felicia was constantly calling me to make sure everything was set up correctly for my specific delivery date. Her dedication to ensure i could get quality service and have my car shipped based on my requirements exceeded my expectations. I would recommend Felicia as an excellent customer representative - following up throughout the entire process and having her handle most of the communication was key....[More]
By Carla Codutti on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Minutes Ago
I selected this company on transporting my father and moms car from Florida to New Jersey, since they are too old to drive that long distance . I did check them out and my boyfriend is a DOT officer and he did check them out and they been on business for 17 years with no negative history against them. Overall they did everything as promised, the car got here on time with no damages and no extra mileage on the car. I apreciate it and I would recommend you guys! ...[More]
By Stephanie on National Auto Shipping about 35 Minutes Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 27 Minutes Ago
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide ...[More]
Transport Americas gave me a fair price on shipping my car. The driver did exactly everything he said he would. My car was delivered on time and undamage thank you! If you are planing to ship a vehicle I would recommend Affordable Auto Transport to my family and friends this company and their driver was first class from beginning to end. I contacted the driver twice thought the process he answered right away and addressed any concerns or questions. Thanks to Nina for the great customer service and Clifford at Transport Americas for being a great driver. Kyle Gowan Fl panhandle ...[More]
By Kyle Gowan on Transport Americas about 59 Minutes Ago
I was very impressed by this company.Lecia kept me informed and was always available. Lecia worked over the weekend to get a carrier for my shipment. the carrier they selected honored the quote provided by the company. the carrier picked up early and arrived early. they took good care of my vehicle and the trailer. I would use them again. ...[More]
By David Lansky on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
After days of confusion and poor customer service with various carrier companies, Dynamic Transport came through. Mia was the rep I spoke with and she made the process so easy, I never paid any money up front that most carriers that I was in contact with said a deposit was needed. Mia ensured on time pick up and delivery of my vehicle, and of course she came thru with both, I would highly recommend their services to anyone. Thanks Dynamic Transport and Mia for the great care of my car and my many questions. ...[More]
By Daren Lambert on Dynamic Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
For what I thought would be a troublesome and exhausting process, I am grateful to say that Ship A Car Direct eliminated every worry and ensured the highest level of professionalism and consistently creditable customer service. David, made the process very easy for me so that I could focus on other factors of my move. This is the only company I will ever trust to move my car and its no wonder why they continue to receive great ratings. Look no further than Ship A Car Direct to transport your vehicle safely, securely, and professionally....[More]
By Mercedes on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
AC Automovers did a fantastic job of keeping me posted. Additionally, through my own travel difficulties- late and canceled flights, on the delivery date in which I was to pick up vehicle, the company expressed patience. I would definitely use them again! The only problem I experienced were the plethora of calls from "other" (as in, at least 15-20 calls daily) transport companies that could tell if there was a driver dispatched who had not yet picked up my car. Even after my car was delivered, they were still trying to get the business from AC Automovers. With so many phone calls, I had to be certain that I was speaking with a representative of AC instead of someone trying to steal me as a customer. Be careful, know who you singed your contract with, and stay in contact....[More]
By TNROB on AC Auto Movers about 3 Hours Ago
I had my vehicle shipped from Ohio to Florida on an open crate and I was extremely happy with my service. . Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Stephanie Buscemi on Above All Transporters about 3 Hours Ago
My sons car made it all the way to Utah from New York and was delvered within 24 hours of the estimated time. With the weather we have been having across the country and the fact that is was 2400 miles to destination- thats fantastic. Thank you for keeping us posted on the delivery of the car while in transport. We were given the driver's name and cell number and we were able to communicate with him to pinpoint the delivery time and location. The original transport company we were going to use missed the pickup date 5 times , and was impossible to work with. Your company picked up the car within 24 hours as promised and made the entire process as easy as could be. I will definitely recommend your company and your service. Thank you John Parker!...[More]
By Tom L on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Three weeks ago I shipped a 2002 Acura RSX from New Jersey to California. The help I received from Andrew Auto Transport was fantastic, and I was quite impressed when my vehicle showed up clean, and without a scratch. Richard Alvarez, the sales rep knew where my car was at all times and was very helpful when it came to giving me updates, plus he has a really great sense of humor. I’ll sure refer others to your service, and of course I’ll give you a call next time I need my card shipped....[More]
By Ben on Andrew Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
The service received from start to deliverly was excellent. My car arrived after dark and the driver waited patiently while we put it in the garage and inspected it for damage. There was no damage found and we completed the transaction. I highly recommend this company if you are transporting a regular car or show car as I Did. Thank you very much for your help and I will use your company again....[More]
By Rick on Direct Express Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Moving my vehicle with Autostar Transport was a great experience. Everything from how professional everyone involved was, to prompt response times to easy contact with the driver. Christian was incredibly helpful and flexible in arranging a perfect car pick up time and the driver was right on time both picking up and delivering the car and the price was much lower than expected. I had previous experience with another shipping company moving this same car from Missouri out to California a little over a year ago and it was a completely terrible experience. The other company was rude, unprofessional and overpriced. Autostar was a wonderful surprise and I will use them again in the future should i ever need to make another move. Thank you, thank you, thank you!...[More]
By Olivia on AutoStar Transport Express about 7 Hours Ago
Liam and his team transported my car in a professional and expeditious fashion. We came to an agreement about pricing and date of delivery quickly and the paperwork was straightforward with no hidden fees. Liam delivers his promises and made one happy customer out of me! I will use them for all my vehicle transport needs as they are clearly a cut above the rest. Trust me I shopped around and did my homework. ...[More]
By Erik on Vantage Auto Movers about 10 Hours Ago
Everything went smooth and as planned. Definitely using this company again. Good price and good services. ...[More]
By Sean on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
I had a wonderful experience on this my first time at Auto Transport family Inc. I was referred to this company as by a family friend who has been using the company's services for some time now. Right from the time I called to make some reservations to the time I boarded, my experience was splendid. The customer relations officer was quite polite and experienced. The time I got there was early enough to give time for logistics but they were ready and quite apt in their timing. The process and the procedure were very clear and I was not left in the dark about anything. They are quite affordable as concerning the pricing. When you compare them with what others are charging, you would indeed give kudos to Auto Transport family Inc. The drivers are well trained really and adequately qualified. They understand and obey the rules. Infact, this is the Auto transport to be with. From start to finish was a wonderful experience and they have left a lasting impression on me. I will recommend them to my friends and colleagues who are planning to travel or have goods to deliver or any kind of haulage. I give Auto Transport Family Inc. 5 star all the way. ...[More]
By Floxys on Auto Transport Family Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
AAA Anytime did a fantastic job moving my car from California to Michigan. It was helpful that they let me pack some personal items in the car since it saved me the extra time and money I would have spent sending it separately....[More]
By Brent Hallman on AAA Anytime Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
My experience with Plaza Auto Transport was excellent. Every went according to what was previously arranged and the price was very reasonable. They have a very knowledgeable staff and perfect customer service. Would definetly recommend there services to everyone. ...[More]
By Amado Cuenca on Plaza Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
I wanted to transport my 1998 Honda Civic from Shawnee, OK to my daughter in Bothell, WA. Lecia of AmeriFreight was very helpful in locating a shipper for me. She was able to find Skyline Logistics on the very first day that my vehicle was available for pick up, even though she had told me it could take up to 15 days to find a shipper. The Skyline Logistics driver was courteous and on time. What was a bonus for me was that Skyline Logistics transported my car in a closed truck with no extra charge. They told me initially it would take 5-6 days to get it to Washington, but they delivered the car to my daughter's driveway in 4 days. Since it was in a closed truck, the car arrived clean and with no scratches or damage. Both my daughter and myself are very satisfied with AmeriFreight and Skyline Logistics. We will certainly use both companies again and will recommend them to anyone wishing to transport a vehicle. Throughout the process, Lecia was professional and courteous. Her helpfulness was in stark contrast to Ship-A-Car Direct, which I was all ready to use, until the Ship-A-Car Direct rep I had been talking to quit unexpectedly. The person who took over was stern and unaccommodating. He insisted on me driving the car to Oklahoma City (about 40 miles from Shawnee) to be picked up and dropping the car off in Seattle instead of Bothell. What was more offensive was he wanted $1,250, compared to Amerifreight's $1,050! Thanks, AmeriFreight and Skyline Logistics....[More]
By ALEX LEE on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 3 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I had special considerations and Bill made sure everything was taken care of. It doesn't get any better than this!!...[More]
By Randy Wagner on Transport Connection about 14 Hours Ago
Good experience, very fast shipping. contact early and be early. i will recommand this company, and will use it next time for sure....[More]
By YAN on Montway Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Bruce was great to deal with. Transporter (Steve) was fantastic. Overall a great experience. Seller also had a great experience with transporter. Will use again....[More]
By DEAN A ADINOLFI on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Buying a car from the other side of the country can involve several steps. It was comforting that the last step, the delivery, was completed without a hitch. I was given good advise about the use of enclosed transport, an accurate price, and progress reports every step of the way. The car arrived in the same shape that it left, and the driver was both professional and friendly. Best of all was my contact at Angels, Miranda, who kept me well informed, answered all of my questions, and was a delight to work with. ...[More]
By Dan on Angels Moving Autos about 14 Hours Ago
Delivered on time, price exactly what was quoted, no damage to vehicle. I would use this company again....[More]
By David on Olde Towne Logistics about 15 Hours Ago
i was pleased with the transportation of my vehicle this was my first time doing it and gus really help me and keep me informed of the whole process i recommend 7starr thanks again...[More]
By Jesse Lucero on 7 Star Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago