View 144,053 Reviews on 3,481 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 240
Reviews 1-25 of 5994
I have used these guys a few times and have had a better experience every-time. They are extremely responsive, attentive, and helpful. Sammy kept me u...[More]
By Michael on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 6 Minutes Ago
It was super easy to schedule online, my mistake was using my last day in the city as pickup date, please consider to leave them at least 5 days for p...[More]
By Gary i on Transport Services USA about 13 Minutes Ago
So pleased with the service I got with Chris Archer! Everything arrived exactly as promised. Thank you!...[More]
By Valarie Josephine on American Auto Transport (FL) about 13 Minutes Ago
Delivered on time and as promised; one drive and one truck for the entire trip. The driver was very courteous. Very fast and a much lower quote than ...[More]
By Jennifer on Premier Auto Shippers about 37 Minutes Ago
Quick communication, quoted dates and a plan, all went accordingly. No issues, good price. I have another car that I need transported in a few months ...[More]
By Jacob on eBidTransport.com about 50 Minutes Ago
Response from eBidTransport.com
Eric Ray about 25 Minutes Ago
THANKS FOR THE GREAT REVIEW FOR ANYONE NEEDING TO TRANSPORT CONTACT KARRIE @ 888-687-3243 EXT 309...[More]
There was outstanding service. Miguel booked service, within one hour the driver contacted for pickup. Vehicle was picked up the next morning and was...[More]
By Michael on Ship Cars Group about 58 Minutes Ago
This company shipped my car from Texas to Iowa, and did an incredible job. They were very professional and fast, and I was very pleased when my car ar...[More]
By Stephanie on Nationwide Transport Services about 1 Hour Ago
I would like to specifically Thank Alan Ortega for a most excellent job of communication and his tireless work to get our classic car transported. It ...[More]
By Mike Tino on South Beach Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I contacted Auto Shipping Group to transport my vehicle. I spoke with Malia, which was very helpful in the process, she explained any questions I had ...[More]
By Denise on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
By Denise on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
The People at AutoShipping Group are very helpful and has teamwork. Mr. Lance Staab was so accommodating and honest. I told him that I am open only...[More]
By Isabel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 39 Minutes Ago
Lance Staab 360-940-7941 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Isabel. thank you for such a great review. It was a pleasure assisting you in transporting your ...[More]
Great experience with Numis for the delivery of a 53 MG TD. Vivian was very helpful and explained everything. Johnny was the driver from Ace American...[More]
By John on Numis Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Great experience with Ace American for the delivery of a 53 MG TD. Johnny was the driver and he was excellent - he showed up the same day for the pic...[More]
By John on Ace American Transportation LLC about 3 Hours Ago
I had a great experience with Marc. Pickup was on time, very responsible carrier and on time delivery in good condition. Would definitely recommend ...[More]
By AC on Total Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton about 3 Hours Ago
Thank you AC! Call me on my direct line 954 210 7612 ANYTIME For all your transport needs. We are very happy everything went well! Best Wishes! Marc...[More]
Great service! Would definitely use again! Knowledgable, friendly, and very professional! Pickup was on time and they delivered the car in 2 days! Ver...[More]
By Micah McDonald on New World Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Overall was good experience compare to the horror stories I heard from friends in this regard! It was really door to door service which was great. The...[More]
By Reza Amini on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
This was a great service. This was my third time using it and will be using it if I decide to move again. ...[More]
By Bension Mirzakan on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
We used AmeriFreight to ship our CRV from CT to San Francisco. Peter and Grace from PG Daniel, the trucker that AmeriFreight found and in the end ship...[More]
By S CHIEN on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 7 Hours Ago
Call Brett 678-608-0613 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
My experience with Nations Auto Transport LLC exceeded my expectations and was absolutely an excellent experience. I purchased my 1972 Barracuda 2 ye...[More]
By Tony Kemp on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
I have only just reserved a transport of my PT Cruiser today, so I really can't answer any of the questions, but the reason I am using this company is...[More]
By Joy Nelson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
3 transactions with company drivers have been courteous and friendly Door to door service. All on time No problems and lowest estimate...[More]
By William Neppel on Direct Express Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Thanks Chris for excellent service! I was amazed at how fast you were able to get my car shipped from florida to new york. Your driver Rob was very ni...[More]
By Val on Quality Car Move about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 2 Hours Ago
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
Ali was fantastic to work with. She was very attentive and involved with me to make sure that we had good contact with our driver, that my truck was ...[More]
By Jay Zeiszler on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 7 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Bill Avrich was very straightforward and knowledgeable from the get go. He was able to get me a truck the next day. Even when the delivery was one day...[More]
By Jessica T on Transport Connection about 12 Hours Ago
Rob was really awesome to work with. He did everything we asked him to and he even went further when we had issues with the transportation company. Th...[More]
By Nicholas Conlin on Crossroads Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago