View 151,289 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 262
Reviews 1-25 of 6545
Stephanie took over for a colleague of hers who had been previously handling my order. From the time that she picked it up, she was incredibly responsive and customer-oriented. She communicated with me throughout the entire process, from providing a quote and getting it signed, to the pickup and drop-off the vehicle. She even called to let me know she had spoken to the driver and that he may show up early to give me the heads up. She responded to any questions I had very quickly every time. I would highly recommend Stephanie to handle your order and get your car transported safely!...[More]
By Sarah Bullard on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Minutes Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE***CALL ME DIRECT FOR 5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****360-214-3678****Sarah, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star...[More]
Delt with many other companies over a month time and none of them took care of me as well or as quickly as Malia!! Will never go with anyone else!!...[More]
By Neil P. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 30 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Minutes Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 -GOING ON SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY!! I AM ALWAYS AVAILABLE IN THE EVENINGS AND ON WEEKENDS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Tha...[More]
I am using Malia to ship my car from California to Germany. Everything has gone better than I imagined. She contracted out to Schumacher Cargo Logistics for the ocean transport, and they also have done a wonderful job. Thank you for everything....[More]
By Happy SHipper on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 33 Minutes Ago
By Happy SHipper on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 33 Minutes Ago
I was very satisfied with the service by Ameri Freight and the subsequent carrier company they brokered with. Pickup and delivery were on time and no problems were encountered. Worked with ALi at Amerifreight and Randy at Franks and Parks Transportation....[More]
By David on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 39 Minutes Ago
THIS WAS OUR FIRST TIME HAVING TO SHIP A CAR. I WAS SO GLAD THAT I USED AUTO TRANSPORT 123. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB WITH GREAT COMMUNICATION....[More]
By james on Auto Transport 123 about 45 Minutes Ago
Kachiri was great. Very honest and available to answer my questions. I would definitely recommend this company. They shoot straight and gave me an honest quote to move my car. I talked to 6 other companies and I can say Motor Movers was the most professional without pressuring me....[More]
By Paul Winick on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Steve was courteous and knowledgeable. The company followed through on everything. I plan to use them again....[More]
By mike on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Kay was very helpful and provided emails and videos to explain how the process worked. Everything worked exactly as described; no surprises. Cars were delivered on time and undamaged. Driver was courteous and communicated well with us. I would definitely use Ship a Car Direct again....[More]
By Tracey on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
My experience with This company through Stephanie was very pleasant. i would definitely use them again if i ever need to ship a vehicle in the future....[More]
By Mohammed Aljehani on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***OVER 6YRS EXPERIENCE, CALL ME TODAY FOR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Mohammed, Thank...[More]
They did a great job. The car was picked up on time. We were constantly in contact with the shipper and new where the car was at all times. The drilver was very curteious and careful with the car. Everything worked out great....[More]
By Thomas P Anderson on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
My experience was very positive, the auto price quote was competitive and Brad called me several times to explain to me the process, My car was transported hassle free and I loved the service....[More]
By Brian on D&G Professional Brokerage about 2 Hours Ago
I'm really pleased with the service I got from the company and will for sure go with them again.........I was very pleased with the service and quality of the truck driver..............[More]
By Miriam Zamora on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
First let me say thank you to Henry Lugo, I called him 4 days before my arrival in the city and my car got there 1 day later as he told me, thank you Henry, Victoria...[More]
By Victoria on D&G Professional Brokerage about 2 Hours Ago
the representative of the company was quick to respond to me with any inquiries i had throughout the process. they rapidly found a carrier when we thought we might have been in a pinch since our move from the west coast to the east coast had to be carried out so rapidly. the carrier they found was reputable, the drivers friendly and accommodating, and our car was delivered safely...[More]
By Jessica Eden on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
On time Delivery. Only thing i did not expect or you can say i did not like that they increased $50 after making commitment and order was placed. And they told if i will not pay $50 extra to truck driver then they will cancel my order. As i was in last moment so i was not having enough time to think and i agreed to pay extra $50....[More]
By Ravindra on Total Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Very honest! On time and very professional. Ask for Tara she is wonderful.my bronco was sent and recieved on time. Vehicle came in perfect condition....[More]
By Les on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Stephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment section…12345678789000987654321`12345t6y7u8i9o0-09876543211234567890-qwertyuiop[asdfghjkl;’zxcvbnm,./………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….. Stephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment sectionStephanie did a good job setting up and updating me on my delivery. However this survey is another matter. I am a business owner and I occasionally complete surveys. However; I have never received a survey that required a 200 word narrative in order to submit back. I would be surprised if you received any responses. My time is money. If you expect me to do this again cut you request in half with an optional comment section...[More]
By BOB HALL on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****OVER 6 YRS EXPERIENCE****CALL ME TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE****Bob, Thank you for the review. I enjoyed assisting...[More]
Julie Johnston, 602-428-6878, had been my main source of shipping now for about a year. She is the most friendly knowledgable broker I have come across and I ship a lot of cars. She always goes the extra mile to make my life easier and researches complex transports at the drop of a hat. She will even call or email me on her days off to make sure my shipment was all taken care of. Julie is the best! And I can say that after using many many many other carriers. Thanks Julie!...[More]
By Becki on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Becki it is my pleasure working with you also on your transports. Thank you for the kind wo...[More]
Stephanie Hamilton - 360-214-3678.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................[More]
By Mohammed Aljehani on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 Star Customer Service***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****Mo, Thank you for the 5 star review. It was a p...[More]
Auto Shipping Group was a great company to deal with. I had a very complicated cross-country move which meant that there was really only one day that was ideal for picking up my car. My car was picked up on the exact day I needed and everyone, especially Robert, was very friendly and helpful. I would absolutely use them again....[More]
By Jon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
***ROBERT J REYES*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Jon for your feedback! I enjoyed working with you to get your vehicle to Ca...[More]
Mike McLoughlin made my experience a great one. He was always reaching out and contacting me to ensure that each step was going according to planned and to make sure that I was satisfied with the service. I felt like a valued customer and I really appreciate the time, effort, and dedication to the service provided. ...[More]
By Jamie Wheeler on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Jamie, It was a pleasure to help you get your vehicle moved...[More]
Picked up and delivered on time, which was the escalade. And they asked to do the review. good work and all went well....[More]
By Patrick on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
****Robert J Reyes**** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for the review. I appreciate the feedback and I'm glad the Cadillac arriv...[More]
This is my 3rd time using Chell w/ Auto Shipping Group and she is amazing. If I ever need a car shipped I will only use her. Amazing customer service and she will always find the best transporter for the job. ...[More]
By Greg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Greg! I am always tickled when you call me! You bring some of the craziest r...[More]
Malia was fantastic kept me up to date with activity on trying to ship my corvette. Would definitely use her again...[More]
By Gene A on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago