View 149,476 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 270
Reviews 1-25 of 6728
Thank you Crossroads Auto Transport for a flawless experience. Everything went as anticipated and better than expected. I live in Florida during the...[More]
By David Lerner on Crossroads Auto Transport about 13 Minutes Ago
Mickey came threw in the clutch! offering fast transportation for my customer in Wisconsin ill recommend everyone who needs transportation. ...[More]
By eric on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 32 Minutes Ago
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 415-233-6441 ...[More]
By Nelson Acosta on All Ways Auto Transport about 39 Minutes Ago
My experience was excellent. My representative Jason was very attentive and through. All in all a great experience. The driver was nice and stayed...[More]
By K.N. Koehler on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
the price are very reasonable the pickup was on time and fast, the delivery truck was late and the driver call explain why. I am very please for there...[More]
By Edison on Direct Express Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I was pleased to read about AmeriFreight in a national publication offering the publications endorsement. The company and Graham (my service contact),...[More]
By George Clover on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 1 Hour Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 2 Minutes Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
All American was reliable with reasonable price. They shipped my Nissan Versa from FL to IL quickly as promised. My experience with All American ...[More]
By Yossi David on All American Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I don't like writing reviews but I really need to let people know how good this company performed. From start to finish David was helpful honest and ...[More]
By Ray P on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
After being jerked around by another so called carrier, i found working directly with this carrier was the best way. A little more than I wanted to pa...[More]
By Matt on National Auto Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 1 Hour Ago
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautos...[More]
Vehicle buyer scheduled and paid for service. I was very impressed with the constant updates during the scheduling process. Driver even queried me a...[More]
By David Mertz on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
This was my second time using ship a car direct and again the service was great and the delivery was flawless. I would recommend them to anyone. They...[More]
By Hogan on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
My communication and transaction with Bill for car transport was straightforward, professional and fair. Initial contact to car pickup was only 3 days...[More]
By Steve Asbell on Transport Connection about 2 Hours Ago
After being nervous about the transport of a family heirloom a 1967 Mustang First Rate Auto and Mario Fabozzi put my fears to rest with professional k...[More]
By Terri on First Rate Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
John was very professional and on time great guy! would use him again. Our vehicle arrived on time. John also took the time to tell my son the best ...[More]
By dotty on Heartland Trucking about 3 Hours Ago
I used Number 1 Auto Transport when transporting my Jeep Grand Cherokee from Connecticut to Southern California. I found out I was moving across count...[More]
By MD77 on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Lecia was friendly, helpful and kept me up to date with developments especially with a route I was not being free pony traveled. I was very satisfied ...[More]
By Isaac on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I needed transportation of my 3000GT VR4 from IL to NJ, it got here fast, without a scratch, and for a reasonable price. Couldn't ask for more. ...[More]
By Freddy H. on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
The vehicle was delivered on time and in original condition, pick up and drop off were well co-ordinated and service provider did a great jo...[More]
By annie on The Cardashian's Family Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
In one line you can trust blindly on Auto Shipping Group. My Story : This was the first time when I shipped my car and I was very confused to choos...[More]
By Shrikant Tode on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - I HAVE OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS WONDERFUL COMPANY, I AM AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. ...[More]
I worked with Lance as I was looking to ship my car from San Diego to Boston MA. He was very professional and friendly. When I didn't like a carrier b...[More]
By Lauren on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-2064893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Lauren, Thank you so much for the great review I really appreciate the fantastic feedback. thank...[More]
The main contact (Emily) was friendly and communicative, and the driver they recommended (Jerry) was as well. Everything went well with no incident, ...[More]
By Tim on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
Car was delivered within the window in both pick up and drop off. Was provided a 30 minute window to pick up the car after given 24 hour notice. Overa...[More]
By Angel on Montway Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
I recently moved from the New Jersey to Los Angeles, and after reading some reviews online, I decided to go with Amerifreight to ship my car out cross...[More]
By Sarah Huang on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 7 Hours Ago
Call David 678-608-0624 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
thank you, just waiting to process the payment. We appreciate the work and hope to do more business with you....[More]
By Holler on The Cardashian's Family Transport LLC about 12 Hours Ago
I was given a fair price. Mr. DeBenedetto kept me informed. All went well w/ delivering the vehicle. I would highly recommend this service....[More]
By Roberta on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 12 Hours Ago