View 169,105 Reviews on 3,813 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 244
Reviews 1-25 of 6091
Couldn't have gone any smoother. Job well done. Staff over at number 1 kept me informed and delivered on time. Driver loaded my convirtable mustang on a top spot which i was vey happy about. Would recommend. Thanks again ...[More]
By Frank V. on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I had to recently relocate for work purposes so my sister told me about this company to help me ship my car. I was very glad I listened to her! This company made the process a breeze, Ginger was very helpful and was able to make me feel comfortable. Will recommend to anyone I know who ends up needing their car shipped too!...[More]
By Crystal M on Car2Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Passage Auto Transport picked my car up within a couple of days and had it in California a week later. They did a wonderful Job of keeping in contact with me the whole way. The price was decent and the service was excellent. Thank you guys, I will be using you again and recommending you to my friends....[More]
By Carlos Brown on Passage Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
OUTSTANDING SERVICE I have used Alpine Transport a few times to transport different cars and I will only use them again for any future needs. They are always professional, friendly, the prices are fair, and Dave is extremely helpful. I had tried other car transport companies before I found Alpine Transport and I was shocked at how unreliable and rude most of the people are in the car transport business. Alpine Transport delivered my car in great condition, kept me informed through the whole process, and the service is incredible!...[More]
By Gail on Alpine Transport Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Tom kept me informed every step of the way. Pricing was competitive and fair. Timing was exactly as I had requested. When I expressed concerns about the first driver I was immediately given another one. That driver was courteous and efficient. Overall a good experience. I will definitely call Ship a Car Direct again....[More]
By PDavis on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 6 Hours Ago
Always happy to address concerns! Thanks for the amazing five star review!...[More]
On time. Courteous. Professional. Perfect. From the initial call until the car was delivered from Flirida to Nj was 3 days. The very professional crew picked up the car promptly and delivered directly to Nj in 24 hours. Couldn't ask for anything more...[More]
By William agathis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
I wish to express my gratitude to Stephanie and the entire staff at Auto Shipping Group. To say i was uneasy about this proc3ess is an understatement. Stephanie put my mind at ease and delivered on her promise to walk me through the entire process. Thank you again!!! ...[More]
By G Grande on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
I was very happy with the transport of my truck. I had never used this type of service before, but I will again if the opportunity arises. I was kept well informed about the status, and time frame of the transport. ...[More]
By Bill Patrick on Direct Express Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
This is the second time I've used Ship a Car Direct. I used them again because I had a great experience the first time. The second time around was just as good; they are very friendly, responsive, and reliable. My car was picked up on time and arrived within the window of time quoted. Both times, the car was returned to me in the same condition that it was picked up, maybe just a little dustier from riding cross country but perfect. I will certainly use them again....[More]
By Micki on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 6 Hours Ago
Thanks for the awesome review and the repeat business, Micki! (Yes, cars do get dusty during transport!)...[More]
Very great experience with Tige. Highly Reccommend; have shipped several cars with them........Thank you very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By J Weiss on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Excellent!!! Always in contact. Would recommend to my friends!! Was friendly and informative of the whole process. This was all new to me and my Dad and everyone went out of their way to be helpful!...[More]
By Jim on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Car was picked up and delivered at scheduled time as always. I have to say truly enjoyed the service and commitment of AGS CARRIER INC showed to our company . We are using this company for more then year and we always get a fair price for our transportation needs. Timing of deliveries and customer service are the best. AGS CARRIER INC took amazing care of our cars and will do the same for you!! ...[More]
By Car City Inc on AGS Carrier about 9 Hours Ago
Needed to get my car from california to florida and all star direct showed me that they are a very promising and good to go with company. They were very prompt in the delivery and pickup of my car. Customer Service was fantastic. and now my car is here and ready for my son in college. Thank you everyone at All Star Direct!...[More]
By Emma Hirsch on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
I am a repeat customer in less a year and I continue to be impressed with the service quality, honesty, and transparency that I get by doing business with AmeriFreight Car Shipping. Graham worked hard to accommodate my changing needs and was successfully able to exceed my expectation. I would definitely recommend AmeriFreight to any friends or family will full confidence. ...[More]
By C. B. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122 ...[More]
I previously had another company booked to ship my truck and they were over a week late on the pickup and the communication was awful. I called amerifreight and my truck was pick up the next day. Every person I talked to was very helpful along the way. ...[More]
By Tyler on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Car was picked up at scheduled time and delivered at scheduled time. Driver was great. We lived on a long country lane, at the end. Driver and I arranged to meet at a good location for him and he brought me back home. The driver, Stefan Florea, was punctual on both ends, courteous and made sure the pick up and delivery times were at our convienence. Car was in perfect shape when delivered. Thanks, Number 1 auto transport....[More]
By Mike P on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Stephanie Hamilton absolutely saved my sanity when a different shipper dropped the ball and we lost a week of possible shipping time. We were on a very tight timeline, and apparently the non-running '53 Chevrolet Sedan Delivery wasn't something most carriers wanted to take. Stephanie not only found a carrier for us (to my GREAT relief), but the driver was prompt, courteous, and got our vehicle to its destination in less than three full days! Yes, we paid a little more, because of the size and weight, but it was totally worth it to not have that worry while we were trying to pack and move the rest of our household belongings. I highly recommend Stephanie for your auto (or motorcycle) transport needs. Not only is she very professional, she has a great sense of humor, to boot!...[More]
By Cindy Elam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
I really recommend everyone using this company. If you are in CA please call Tom at 818 8244905 He gives me excellent service. Tom followed up with me daily as per my requested and returned all my phone calls and question. The arrange for car pick up of very simple and it was deliver on time as promised with no damage (which is we all needed). The contacted person from auto transport is also very helpful. Thank you Tom for that. ...[More]
By Ly on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 6 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great recommendation, Ly! Happy to keep you in the loop throughout!...[More]
I HAVE BEEN USING DIFFERENT HAULING COMPANIES FOR SOME TIME NOW BUT THE SERVICES I GOT FROM 7 SATAR IS SIMPLY THE BEST.I AM STICKING WITH THEM FOR LIFE....[More]
By GEORGE NKRUMAH on 7 Star Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Tige was very knowledgeable and helpful. He made the experience very easy and worry-free. I would definitely recommend him and will use him again in the future....[More]
By J Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
What can I say!! Graham is the best contact you can hope for. He goes above and beyond to meet the high expectations we always want from the service personal. I have shipped my car twice with the same company/contact and they have excelled both times. They gave me the accurate quote both times. Assigned a good carrier whom picked and delivered on schedule. AmeriFreight/Graham is the best....[More]
By jampani on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 10 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
David Tartaglia and Quicken Auto Transport did an excellent transporting my truck to Alabama. The overall cost was $1650, including the cost paid to Quicken of $150. David was diligent in finding a carrier to transport our BIG F 150 FX4. We needed to get the truck to Alabama quickly and he kept me informed every step of the way. Once I confirmed, signed the contract and paid the deposit, David sent me the carrier's contact information within 15 minutes. The truck was picked on 8/24/15 as scheduled. He said it would be there Saturday, 8/29/15 with a possibility of Friday. We were so happy the truck arrived early on Friday in great condition! I would definitely recommend Quicken Auto Transport, LLC. Thanks David for your honesty, great communication and excellent service!...[More]
By Stephanie Miles on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 10 Hours Ago
i neede to move my mototrcycle from california to washington and like many heard horror stories about how this industry works.Tige took the time to explain the process.everything went well i was very pleased with the service.i would definatley use this service again....[More]
By sarp on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Great service! Honest people! I am glad I used AGS services. Fast pick up. Delivery on time. My car was not damaged. I would differently use again. ...[More]
By Marina V on AGS Carrier about 11 Hours Ago
Stephanie was great to work with. Very prompt and responsive to calls and emails. Definitely 5 stars. Car was picked up on time and delivered right to my door. Drivers were good and respected my car and the things inside. ...[More]
By Andrew on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE**** Andrew, thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. It was a pleasu...[More]
Previous 1 2 3