View 153,926 Reviews on 3,614 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 216
Reviews 1-25 of 5383
Chell was great. Had some issues with pick up in RI-driver said he would pick up on Thanksgiving Day so we had to shuffle cars a bit to accommodate holiday travel but then driver didn't show up until the next day. Also, car showed up early, which was great, but driver wanted us to pick up car late evening or very early next morning (before work at 5am) so that he could keep moving. We didn't expect car and didn't have our cashiers check ready at that point do couldn't accommodate request. Car ended up being delivered on small trailer by someone else....[More]
By Heather Carney on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Minutes Ago
After speaking with several other companies, I ultimately went with Angels Moving Auto's due to the reviews and what I read on their website. If it is your first time to ship as the case with me, it can be so overwhelming. I was impressed with my very first contact with them. Miranda was so personable and just plain kind! I had a very good feeling about them and was very impressed with all the reviews as well as the fact that they ship for high end car dealers. From start to finish, they communicated and checked in with me at every step to make sure the carrier had contacted me, arranged the pick up and then contacted me to make sure the pick up went well and I was pleased with it. The same on the drop off end. The carrier, Nationwide Transport Inc., (Serg was the driver) was thorough, careful and professional. He even got in to the driveway at my sister's house that I wasn't sure he could. It was all so smooth start to finish! I highly recommend this company and would absolutely use them again! Thank you all so much for making this a stress free transport!!!...[More]
By Nyla on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
Arranging transportation for the export of my vehicle was a nightmare until this company was recommended to me. Debbie took charge ensuring everything was efficiently coordinated, called (whomever) as often as was required, and literally took the stress away. I relaxed after our first conversation and just watched the transaction unfold before my eyes in days. She is serious about the business and professional in approach. She cares AND gets the job done. Definitely my first and only choice for future transactions (yes I will wait until she is available). ...[More]
By SW on Way To Go Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Mechalia was absolutely wonderful to do business with. She made this experience of transporting my vehicles from California to Texas easy. Thank you....[More]
By Christopher Iverson on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Bridgett showed great customer service stills she take the time to explain how everything works to me. She was able to get my vehicle pickup on time. I will use her and Motor Movers Auto Transport again. ...[More]
By Phyllis Koster on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I became very concerned about how this industry operated after I submitted an online quote with my info and started receiving tons of calls. The service I received was excellent and my car was delivered as is. It was picked up on time and I was kept in the loop about the status or at least I was given a satisfactory answer every time I called to get an update. Most of the quotes fell in the same range so I was more concerned about getting better service. I am happy I chose Number One Auto Transport. Special thanks to Joe Carter....[More]
By Meet Patel on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
First, I would like to thank my husband for taking the initiative and planning everything early. I can honestly say I don't know where i'd be without him and I would also like to thank team all star for following up with us on the status of our Lexus and when we could pick it up b/c, well, u know trust and reliability seem to be getting more and more diffucult to find these days, anyhoo we have our car and everything arrived early and according to schedule. Thank you and will recommend to friends ...[More]
By Martin and Christopher on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
It was my first time to deliver my car through a car delivery company...123 is very efficient and provides nice service ...alway reachable ...[More]
By Weiwei Chen on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
Thank you for an easy,pleasant transaction. First pick up & shipping!!!! & Great communication. A pleasure to do business with!!...[More]
By hide3678 on 7 Star Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
No one likes reading wordy reviews so let me cut the chase. I will definately recommend AmeriFreight to everyone. Shipped 2 cars from Dallas to Sacramento. Regular shipping. Pick up 12/8/14, drop off 12/13/14. Received cars on the promised date and no damage. The carrier person was also really good and professional, real friendly guy (Shipping Experts, Sacramento). Satisfied with the service provided. Keep up the good work! Now here is the more detailed version: After extensive research online, reading all those reviews (mostly bad ones or the ones where people are paid to write good) I was skeptical about using any car shipping service out there. But after reading AmeriFreight's reviews on Consumer affairs, transport reviews, yelp, I decided to place a blind bet. I called to book my pick up. Agent on the phone Josh, was professional and knowledgeable. Set up a date for pick up. shipping Carrier assigned was Shipping Experts. Gave credit card details - they charge on the day of ship and not before. You pay brokage fees to AmeriFreight and rest to the Carrier upon delivery, either cash or cashier's check. Here’s how it works - You call a broker (AmeriFreight) place your order. They post your order to dispatch. Carrier services (Shipping expert in this case, who have trailers and actually ship your cars), bid for the pickup and your car is shipped. So as one can see timely delivery depends on many factors. After booking my order and signing necessary paper work over email ( Josh sent everything timely) I received an email with the order confirmation, quote, carrier name and date of pick up. On the day of pick up 12/8/14, received call from the driver in the morning with enough heads-up that he will be at my apartment at 2.00 pm. He showed upon time. 2 guys very friendly and nice folks, explained everything and were understanding and professional. Inspected the cars, signed the Bill of lading and the cars were loaded (I made sure their efforts were rewarded by a tip). I explained to him that we would be flying into Sacramento on 12/13/14. On 13th as soon as I landed, received a call from the same guy that he would drop off my cars later today - 2.00 pm ( again he provided enough heads up). He was there on time. I inspected the cars, signed the Bill of lading and there it was, nicely done. Everything went smoothly, Thanks! ...[More]
By S.G on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Christina at MVS understood the stress and concern of shipping a vehicle across the country and was excellent, thorough and prompt in responding to my every question. My car did sit in the lot in Ontario for a few days before making it onto the train, but once on, its trek across the Country went fairly quickly. Upon picking up the car there seemed to be a few minor scratches that were not there before but nothing that you could even tell by looking at the photos I took of the car prior to shipping as to whether or not they were there at that time. MVS was very professional to deal with and I would definitely use them again!...[More]
By Rachelle on MVS Canada Logistics about 6 Hours Ago
The service from the company was awesome. Very polite service. My car was picked up and delivered in timely manner. Great Service....[More]
By Raju on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
JC was great, worked hard to get my car shipped from a remote area of Wisconsin, 1st driver broke down before collecting car but he found another driver at the same rate. Thanks JC. Paul in Ireland. ...[More]
By Paul Roche on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
Very polite phone service and drivers at both ends of the trip. Car came out fast. Phone service helped me arrange an alternate pickup point 100 miles from my home that was still very convenient for me that saved me a lot of time and money. Great work in customer support!...[More]
By Jonathan on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 2 Hours Ago
Thanks so much for the great review, Jonathan! Happy to keep it quick and affordable for you!...[More]
The process went smoothly. I had no problems with them, all of my questions were answered and they responded pretty quickly to emails and phone calls. Will be using auto star transport again....[More]
By April Lagajeno on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 7 Hours Ago
I worked with bascha, my car was transported to it's location, in a timely manner. I would definitely use this company on my next future move....[More]
By Jonathan on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
I would use this company again if ever I need to ship my vehicle. I would definetly recommend this company to friends and family. ...[More]
By P. Cusi on Montway Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I used another company to move my truck to Texas and it was damaged when i received. I went with your company to return to Arizona and the car arrived undamaged and early. I will use and recommend your company for future use. ...[More]
By Bj on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
When things go perfect there's really not a whole lot you can say! From the moment I made contact with Alex I was assured there would be no problems with the shipping transaction and he was right. The day before pickup the driver called and set up a time and place for pickup, one block away from my house and the next day away the car went! The next thing I know the cars delivered, no issues safe and sound. Excellent!...[More]
By Pat C on Lightning Auto Carriers about 7 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping a car and was very apprehensive . My car dealer recommended Chris and assured me he was a pro..From start to finish , it was a painless experience . He backed up the price quoted and was always available.....[More]
By Lara Dondero on Quality Car Move about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 7 Hours Ago
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
I found ShipACarDirect online and priced around with a few others. My initial contact with Tom at the company was informative and helpful. We had a tight window to move the car during a time when capacity was tight. I was assured that the car would be picked up and delivered on time. They not only did that, they did so with a competitive rate. The driver who came was great and it was nice that it was the same person who picked up the car that delivered it (no shuttling or transfers). We will definitely use them again if we needed to and would recommend this company to anyone we know. ...[More]
By Ken on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 2 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great recommendation, Ken! Great to hear we met your timing needs affordably!...[More]
Gail was tremendously helpful on this move. I transfer a vehicle 2 times a year for many years now and I have never had a more helpful rep!...[More]
By Tim Berry on DIY Transport Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric about 7 Hours Ago
We are so glad that Gail was such a tremendous help to you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.Rana...[More]
I was very skeptical to send my car, but the experience turned out to be great. The pick up and delivery was quick and on time. No issues....[More]
By AJ on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 2 Hours Ago
Thanks AJ! Happy to keep your transport issue-free!...[More]
The service was great, Driver went above the call of duty. Mechalia was a pleasure to work with and the communication was very good. I would recommend Auto Transport 123 for any car delivery. ...[More]
By jeff on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
We've used Montway twice, and both experiences were great. Excellent communication from start to finish. Best price by far. This time the transport was assigned to C&J Transport, and Troy was fantastic. We will absolutely go through Montway in the future if we need to transport a vehicle. Highly recommend....[More]
By Jennifer Cole on Montway Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago