View 160,867 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 201
Reviews 1-25 of 5024
National was very prompt. the driver took good car of the item and placed it right where we wanted it. They gave us many options on payment which was very helpful for us. I recomend this company for your deliveries....[More]
By fausto roman on National Auto Shipping about 9 Minutes Ago
Bill was our truck driver. He was very pleasant to work with. He also, was one of the nicest person that I have ever met. Bill amazed me when he was backing the big truck up to the location were the Ghia was stored and loaded it into his truck. He was a very knowledgeable person in his field of expertise....[More]
By Willard Harris on National Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
It would be an understatement to say I was happy with the entire business with Angels Auto transportation staff starting with April and the trucker MAX they provided for the transport. My car Toyota Camry was picked up on the day I wanted and was delivered to me in Seattle within three days. After reading bad reviews about other companies, I did not expect the kind of experience I had. I would recommend Angels Auto Transport without any reservations....[More]
By Krishna Rustagi on Angels Moving Autos about 7 Hours Ago
After 5 months of looking, I found the Porsche I was looking for, did the deal, and needed the car transported. I had been referred to Andy/Cruise Control by another dealer, so I contacted him. Everything was laid out, he answered all my questions, and the transport happened just as he said. A great experience, and I've already provided his company as a reference....[More]
By Brad on Cruise Control Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Great communication! Honest and upfront with cost. So many companies called me with different numbers I felt harassed. Chris was to the point and quickly summarized the main reasons his company was the best...insured, great reviews online, proper registrations, use of paypal, etc...Didn't sound like a slick salesman. As a busy professional his brevity was appreciated. I had two vehicles picked up out in TX ranch country during huge thunderstorm. Driver went out of his way to work with us shuttling the vehicles to a hard top road where his truck wouldn't get stuck. One vehicle is a collectable sports car so we were very worried about the shipping. The other was large dodge ram which could have been too large to fit on commercial shipper. We shouldn't have worried, vehicles arrived in great shape and we were very pleased with the service directly to the house in Florida. Will definitely use them again and have passed name on to relatives already....[More]
By Christine Y on AAA Transporters about 10 Hours Ago
My vehicule was picked up the day they told me and delivered in the week scheduled Great service. Customer service is good and they will take care of you...[More]
By Ricardo on All Things Mobile about 10 Hours Ago
I hired a company to transport my caprice from san diego to tx and after 10 days i kept getting the runaround,i re-applied for more quotes. Nikki contacted me and explained to me the dos and donts of transporting a vehicle. she gauranteed me it would be picked up within two days, It was sunday and she gave me a call to keep me updated, she went way beyond .my vehicle was delivered on time. great service,she has my business from now on, she is an expert. Thank you Nikki....[More]
By Ernie on Grifo Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
All the transactions, communications and delivery were excellent and as advertised . The website was accurate and the calls/emails to set up the pick-up and then the subsequent delivery were all timely and courteous and accurate....[More]
By Ethan Wiesler on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
Was a bit concerned about shipping a newly bot E63 but the car was delivered earlier than expected and without a hitch. Spoke to Richard for the first time on Saturday morning with hope of having the car picked up in Chicago asap starting Monday. On Monday, Richard confirmed pickup Monday afternoon and was able to get me into an enclosed carrier cheaper than the dealer wanted to charge for an open one. The car was in my driveway on Long Island Tuesday evening. Terrific experience. Would definitely Richard and TCS again. tis...[More]
By Ken on Total Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton about 10 Minutes Ago
Thanks Ken for the kind words..Call Richard @ 954-210-7613 for ACCURATE rates anytime. OPEN or ENCLOSED.. Alaska and Hawaii are my specialties. Thanks...[More]
From Brooklyn to Atlanta, 2 suv's and the price and handling of our vehicles were professional. I thank Sue Wright for keeping us up to date on time wise, cost and delivery. I thank our transporter Dwayne for delivering our vehicles in a timely manner. No damages and I am recommending Nations Auto Transport to anyone who needs there services. ...[More]
By Kevin on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 13 Hours Ago
I shipped my pick up truck from the Bay Area back home to Jersey in March. Gary from All Day Auto Transport was really terrific and helped me with all of my questions being this was my first time shipping a vehicle. It seems like a pretty crazy industry. After reading the reviews of All Day Auto Transport I felt comfortable with going with Gary. The driver picked up my truck the next day after speaking with Gary and delivered it to Jersey in 5 days. I would recommend Gary and All Day Auto Transport for anyone shipping a car cross country....[More]
By Albert Joseph on All Day Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Marc is my guy to handle all my transport needs. Time and time again Marc gives me the most REALISTIC rates and gets the job done. I am an Independent dealer, I buy and sell everywhere across the USA. Marc finds me the best driver at the best price every time. Look no further your search is over call Marc and he will get the job done....[More]
By BJ on Total Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton about 14 Hours Ago
Thanks BJ! Call my direct line 954 210 7612. My pleasure to help you and your customers. I am ready when ever you are. Fair accurate rates for Open ...[More]
I would recommend this company to anyone. The service was excellent and didn’t have any problems with the transport. They had it delivered on time....[More]
By Cathy on Lightning Auto Carriers about 16 Hours Ago
I am super pleased from beginning (quotation) to completion (delivery) with Autostar transport. I've received estimates elsewhere and have transported vehicle in the past but haven't had the experience I've had with This company. I made the decision after moving to Vegas to ship my car from Hawaii after a year instead of purchasing a new car. My car was paid off and paying for shipment ($1300 total) from Hawaii was a deal and would save me money from car payments. Max was diligent, knowledgeable, professional and thorough with the info I needed and in correspondence. He wasn't pushy either. I've priced around and Autostar Tramsport has the best price - for transportation from Hawaii to Longbeach, enclosed free from the elements, then to have it delivered to Vegas could have easily cost me at least $1000 more elsewhere. So, value and pricing was an important factor in giving an excellent rating. Customer service is bar none. Max left the company before my vehicle was delivered but Autostar didn't skip a beat with handling my order. From the receptionist to a couple other representatives, they took care of me and reassured me every time that I and my vehicle was in good hands. Delivery of my vehicle from Longbeach to Las Vegas was delayed a day due to the shipper Matson being closed for a meeting.So the dispatcher couldn't pick my car up. This was really the only time I was concerned about my vehicle because I was anticipating delivery. But Autostar Transport made sure it was delivered to me the day after it was scheduled. I love the convenience of not having to take off work for the delivery. They delivered my car to my office! I would highly recommend Autostar transport and will Definitely use their service again in the future. Thank you Max, Manny and everyone for taking care of me and delivering my car in mint condition!...[More]
By Fann A on AutoStar Transport Express about 20 Hours Ago
I needed to quickly ship my car from Springfield, VA to Portland, OR. I was contacted by a whole slew of companies that wanted my business, but as soon as I spoke to Joanna at TD Auto Transport,I knew the search was over. I explained to her my specific situation, time frames, and requirements and she was able to provide exactly what I needed. The price was also one of the lowest I saw in all of the bids that came in. I can't say enough about how easy she made the whole process; I also loved the fact that she stayed in contact and always answered my phone calls and emails from beginning to end. I don't know if I'll ever need to ship a car across country again, but if I do, TD Auto Transport will be my go-to from here on out; I'm a customer for life. ...[More]
By Joe on TD Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
I was pleased with my experience of shipping a car through Ship A Car Direct. They were informative and friendly. While I had a good experience, it was not without a degree of stress or uncertainly, since this was a new experience and communication was not always as easy as I had hoped it would be - the only reason I've rated my experience as "good" vs. "excellent". For example, it took some initiative on my part to get and stay in touch with my assigned carrier (VNS Auto Transport). They also seemed out of the loop when I called to inquire about the status of my order (simply pickup and drop off times). So, I chose to contact drivers directly and met with more success. Meanwhile, they got the job done and my car arrived in good shape, just dirty- which is to be expected. Overall, I'm glad I decided to take this risk and ship the car. ...[More]
By Amy on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
You cannot go wrong with Heidi Taylor. She did a phenomenal job. Not much more to say than that. Got the vehicle picked up on the exact day I needed it, and used a tremendous carrier who delivered the car from FL to PA in ONE DAY. Tremendous, that about it. Use Heidi Taylor, you will not regret it. When I first started reading these reviews on here, thought that they were made up or for pay. Apparently I was wrong. In my case I am very very happy with the result. The carrier was also fantastic. Good luck!...[More]
By Robbie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
I had a wonderful experience with this company. Not only was my salesgirl Gwen professional and courteous, her customer service is exemplary. I normally don't bother to write a review unless I've been wronged, but had to take a minute to thank Gwen and Expedia Transport for making me their priority. ...[More]
By Sharon Miller on Expedia Transport on Apr 26 2015 1:31PM
#1 on time pickup, #2 drop-off within 15 minuets of time, contact person & driver were curious. long story short outstanding service at a reasonable price. ...[More]
By Wm Cullen on TD Auto Transport on Apr 26 2015 12:33PM
Al Qawasmi Transport and Towing LLC transported my classic car to an auction. This was my first time using Montway and I would definitely use them again. Their website, email, and phone communications were professional and helpful. Al Qawasmi and Montway were even able to move the day of my pickup with only one day's notice, due to my own concerns about the weather. The moving of the date did require a slightly higher price, but their willingness to make this change was impressive to me. Al Qawasmi was on-time and took good care of loading my car. It was delivered on-time and in the same condition it left in. ...[More]
By Martin Hayes on Montway Auto Transport on Apr 26 2015 9:02AM
This was my first time having to ship a car and after reading all of the negative information on line I was very nervous about the process. I talked with several companies and Emily was by far, the most helpful. It only took a couple days for her to find a carrier and after contact with them my car was on it's way. It arrived on schedule with no problems. I have just referred my son's girlfriend to use this same service. ...[More]
By Nancy M. on Ship a Car Direct on Apr 26 2015 6:21AM
I was going to use your service in the past, but ended up picking up my SUV myself. I kept your company in mind for a recent pickup, and everything went well. I comparison shopped, as a smart consumer should, and found your price to be better, and Gilbert was helpful through every step of the way. I booked with your company, and as a courtesy, sent an email to the other company I was in contact with. They countered with a price slightly under yours, but I was happy with the initial price, and follow up with Gilbert, and signed with your company. Transport went well, and the driver kept me up to date with location, etc. I would use your service again ! ...[More]
By DC on Philam Transport on Apr 26 2015 4:54AM
Tom, with Ship A Car Direct, was very helpful, knowledgeable, and reassuring throughout the entire process. I had never shipped a car before and was somewhat dubious. After contacting several carrier dispatchers, I was beginning to sour on the whole idea. Then I found Ship a Car Direct and Tom. Just a few days after specking with Tom, I had a carrier assigned and the car was on it's way. The driver, Larry, with Magnum Auto Transport, took good car of my vehicle and delivered it safely. A word to any of you who are shipping a car for the first time, be patient, and do your due diligence. If you use a reputable company you'll be fine. Give as much of a pickup window as possible - I gave 5 days and had a carrier on the first day. The car arrived at it's destination earlier than I had planned, but the driver worked with my contact and arranged a mutual and convenient time for delivery. I am very happy with the results. ...[More]
By James C on Ship a Car Direct on Apr 26 2015 4:42AM
Lecia with AmeriFreight was great! Very helpful and flexible with my situation. If this review was based on AmeriFreight alone they'd get the full 5 stars. My only issue with the whole thing was when I got setup with ADG Transportation. The first guy I was told would pickup my vehicle, Daniil, was very hard to reach to setup a time for pickup. Lecia contacted me the day before saying Danill with ADG would like to pickup my vehicle the next day. When I called Danill he said he didn't know what time he would arrive the next day but he would call me later and give me a window. He never called. I tried to call him multiple times and left a message and didn't hear back from him until the next morning. He finally said he would be there around 5pm to pickup my vehicle. My vehicle was later passed on to Victor. Victor did a better job of communication and even got me my vehicle earlier than I expected. I had a good overall experience. I would just recommend doing a better job at coordinating pickup times. Thanks!...[More]
By Todd on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 26 2015 3:37AM
Ok…. how do I start. I have never used a car shipping company EVER BEFORE, and I have always had concerns using a shipping company to haul my classic cars. So up to this date, I have always drove out and picked up my sports cars. So this time, it was just too far away to do this (Oklahoma to New Hampshire). So I tried the USHIP idea.. that was a complete disappointment, received tons of calls, texts, bids, and shippers that had ZERO feedback. I was not comfortable using any of them! so I started to get a bit frustrated, until I heard from a friend of mine on a forum (online car forum) that Safeway Car Transport “MIKE” would take care of me. So I used that advice and what a great decision I made! I called Mike at 800-453-6334 and right off he came out with a pleasant voice, describing exactly how the process is, and then said a quote (GREAT PRICE and HELD that COST) and a timeline that would make sense to get my car to my front doorstep! After I made the down deposit, he contacted me within 4 days and had the scheduled trucker pick up my car shortly after. Then within 5 days it was right at my house delivered, with no issues. WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE! I highly recommend Mike at Safeway Car Transport. I wouldn’t even think twice of using anyone else. Stop looking and just call and talk with Mike, Tell him DJ with the Mustang Cobra sent you! ...[More]
By DJ Brennan on Safeway Car Transport LLC on Apr 26 2015 3:25AM