View 146,857 Reviews on 3,519 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 260
Reviews 1-25 of 6489
I had no clue about shipping vehicle's or how it worked. I was contacted by Dwayne and he explained everything to me. I thought it would be more diffi...[More]
By John on DIY Transport Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Service was excellent! This was my first time transporting. I called in to have my sons car shipped and Key was very knowledgeable. He not only answer...[More]
By Carlos on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
There was a mechanical problem with the delivery truck . When Randy found out about the delay he was on the phone letting us know of the problem. In m...[More]
By Angel S Cooper on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
We really didn't need our car shipped at any specific time and were not in a hurry. We did end up paying more than the initial estimate. However, ou...[More]
By Sandi C. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
After hearing many horror stories about cross country car transport I was a little nervous. There was no need, in my case. The driver, Dimitri, was ...[More]
By Gateman Karr on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
I am a first time customer and this was my first experience transporting a vehicle across the United States. David at Ship a Car Direct was very promp...[More]
By Jaime on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Laura Curto at (480)428-1266 is the rep to call and Motor Movers Transport is the Company to use for your auto transport. Laura sprang into action whe...[More]
By vernon on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Amerifreight did a great job in finding me a 98% rated carrier that ensured I would get my car in 7 to 9 days. Lecia was excellent as a customer servi...[More]
By Daniel Marin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Very good service. Jason find the carrier on the day I requested to pick up. The truck driver arrived L.A. earlier than my flight. The driver is flexi...[More]
By Bill Hu on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
This was the first time I have used a transport service to transport a vehicle. I was being transferred and needed to move my vehicle half way across...[More]
By Cindy Bond on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 4 Minutes Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping) ...[More]
My family has used fidelity for several years without incident. I won't trust anyone else with my truck- especially in Miami......[More]
By Vince on Fidelity Auto Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
We've had approximately 32 autos transported in the last 4 months. We've used many carriers. AF did a great job start to finish. Everyone was helpful ...[More]
By Dan Jackson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Great customer service. Was in frequent and prompt contact with a representative, who answered all my questions clearly and to my satisfaction. Driver...[More]
By Adrian Wan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Driver arrived on time for pickup. He was courteous and polite. Pickup went smooth and quick. Delivery time was quick. Car arrived in time stated ...[More]
By mike on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 4 Hours Ago
It was initially difficult for them to commit to a pickup date. I made it incredibly clear which dates it could be picked up and when my car needed to...[More]
By Monica Feldman on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Malia was excellent, she was very upfront and honest when educating me on the process and providing pricing. I shopped around and not only was the pri...[More]
By Sue Billman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
I did some research before picking AmeriFreight as my shipping broker and it worked out perfect. We agreed upon a price that would attract carriers an...[More]
By Mike M. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
When we first started looking for someone to transport our family car we were very overwhelmed, we must of got 100 emails and phone calls fro about 15...[More]
By Maria Perez on Navy Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Needed to ship my car from Los Angeles to Baltimore. Called 10 days in advance to arrange shipment. Two days before scheduled shipment, I was told tha...[More]
By Matt on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Our daughter's Honda Civic was picked up and transported to New Orleans. We had the car waiting for us in the airport parking lot when we arrived in N...[More]
By Danielle on Plymouth Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Jim posted my needs so a trucker responded in one day. The previous company to whom I had given my order had it almost a month. Great Job!!!! Many Tha...[More]
By Michael S. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
Jeff was extremely professional and he provided excellent customer service. I will recommend Auto Shipping a Group....[More]
By Latrice Battle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829. jeff@autoshippinggroup.com CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE. Thanks Latrice for the kind review. It ...[More]
After moving vehicles around the country before and having a bad experience I was happy to say this shipment went great. Craig was a great contact pe...[More]
By Debbie Saull on eShip about 6 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 4 Hours Ago
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...954 865 4615 ... Debbie , Thank you for taking your time and leaving review to explain how all went . As explained as your...[More]
AutoStar Service was excellent. At a very short notice on a Tuesday from Columbus Ohio to California, the pick up was done on Wednesday evening and de...[More]
By Srikanth on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 7 Hours Ago
Requested same day pickup on booking and they were able to accommodate. Took them only 3 days to deliver to NJ. Very quick and no damage. Really good ...[More]
By NK on Montway Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago