View 179,261 Reviews on 3,963 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 201
Reviews 1-25 of 5016
Great communication skills. Helped me during a really stressful time and made the process easier. She gave me accurate updates throughout the whole process. She was calm collected and respectful. Very sweet gal....[More]
By Amber Daniel on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
All Terrain coordinated my car transport and they were great. I was giving my car to my son for college and couldn't find a away to get it to him without missing work and my busy schedule until they came along. They set me up with a very friendly carrier almost effortless and delivered as promised. Highly recommend !! Thanks guys !!! -M.S....[More]
By Mario Sanchez on All Terrain Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Safeway Car Transport made shipping my car incredibly easy. Mike was always available for questions and very patient with my constantly changing plans! Amazing service...[More]
By Sarah on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
The overall service was good. The sales person was helpful. Though there was a small delay in picking the vehicle, the delivery was earlier than they initially gave me. The car came safe without any damage. ...[More]
By Prasanna on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com about 5 Hours Ago
We had a very nice experience with Debbie. She was very patient, helping us navigate through the process of having our car shipped. We made a couple of mistakes but she kept things running smoothly. Debbie is honest and is very nice to work with - wish there were more honest and fair business like hers!...[More]
By Rodney Jones on Way To Go Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Needed a car delivered to California for my son. I wasn't in real hurry so tried to wait for good deal. I called transport companies rated well by Angie's' list and settled on AmeriFreight. There was no sales pressure to sign with them and I liked their straight-forward answers. I tried to get low rate and waited a week to be contacted. After a week I was offered a pick-up but the rate was increased. This was all above board and I was informed I could continue to wait for a low rate but that it could take some time. I chose to transport the car. It was picked up on time and delivered on time. No problem and I would use this company again.I was offered $35 discount of I wrote this review. I did but there was absolutely no pressure to influence my review....[More]
By Tim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
My travel plans kept changing and Richelle made me feel comfortable and confident that they can accommodate me, no worries. I was very happy with the service, the price, and the ease of transporting my car. I would definitely give Richelle a call for my next auto transport :)...[More]
By Adam Toulon on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
The weather was bad in Minnesota but the car still arrived on time, the driver contacted us several times to let us know what was going on. Our car would not start when it arrived but the transport driver assisted with this - not their issue but they still helped. We appreciate what they did and the car did finally start thanks to the driver. We were really happy with the service. ...[More]
By Marla on Philam Transport about 8 Hours Ago
I made a reservation with an auto transport company that gave me the lowest quote. They never showed or called to pickup my car. 2 days before my flight I spoke to an agent named Larry who was able to have my car picked up THAT SAME DAY. All I can say is you get what you pay for. Larry I can't thank you enough. ...[More]
By Melky B. on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
I am satisfied with the "Ship a car direct" . I received the car in just 3 days. I am fully satisfied with both the company and the Authorised person. Finally its a Safe and Faster delivery. Good Service. . . ...[More]
By Sathya Mani on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
Great prices and communication was prompt and instructions were clear. The car was picked up by a veteran hauler and made the pickup easy. Car was delivered clear of damage and almost as clean as it was at pickup. Drivers and dispatch were all helpful and fast to reply when I needed answers. ...[More]
By Russell on Montway Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Derrick was very nice and courtesy. He has knowledge of the business. I filled out a quote online and got tons of calls and emails. Derrick did not hound me and sound like a robot on the phone. Few calls and emails and my cars was picked up when the said they would. I met the driver. Overall everything was as explained! Thank you again. What a great company. Call Derrick 305-992-8660...[More]
By Mary Diaz on Silver Express Logistics about 9 Hours Ago
I called around to multiple moving companies and the professionalism and customer service at we haul it all was far superior to their competition. They walked me through the entire process explaining everything to me so there would be no surprises. The price was good and the service was great. I highly recommend them to all my family and friends. ...[More]
By Jeremy on We Haul It All LLC about 9 Hours Ago
This was the first time that I had to ship my car and I was so so glad I chose Ship a Car out of all other companies! Scott was very helpful in answering all my questions and assigned the carrier very quickly after my request. The driver, George from Rey Ventura, was very nice and kept in touch with me during the process. My car was picked up on time on my preferred date and delivered only one day after. I was amazed that despite the snowy roads, it arrived super clean as well. Overall, it was an awesome experience with Ship a Car! Thank you! ...[More]
By Anh P on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
After almost a week of harassing phone calls from lots of other company's I chose to go with Patriot Auto Transport LLC. Carlos Orihuela explained to the detail the process of the transport of my car he was always their to answer my calls even when i called on weekends and after hours. 5 star customer service along with the lowest price in the industry my car was pick up on time and deliver on time the driver was polite and took care of my car as it was his own, I will use Patriot Auto Transport LLC, for my future auto transport needs and recommend it to my friends and family, Thank you Carlos Orihuela for the Five star service, the honesty and the patience and thank Patriot Auto Transport LLC....[More]
By Mark Piepowski on Patriot Auto Transport LLC about 9 Hours Ago
This was the first time I shipped a car and it was much more pleasant than expected. Karen was very courteous throughout the process and continued to ensure that everything was going smoothly until delivery. I didn't receive a pickup notice until the week we were leaving and Karen worked extra hard to get a carrier to make the delivery. I can't imagine this is a business with a lot of repeat customers, so it's nice to see that they still go the extra mile even to gain their customers' satisfaction....[More]
By Ben on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 9 Hours Ago
Great to hear your first transport experience was a pleasant one! Thanks for the positive review, Ben!...[More]
Evans Transport kept in touch and responded to all my inquires. Pick up and drop off had no issues what so ever. My car did not have damage and Evans was very careful removing my vehicle from the trailer. I will use this again...[More]
By Virdie Hawkins on Montway Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Very pleased with AmeriFreight's service. It did cost a bit more than I was first quoted, because there were not many trucks running the cross country route that I needed, but they did a great job. No surprises, no delays, just good service. On time, door to door. I would definitely use them again!...[More]
By Laine Robertson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
this is not your everyday move... We bought 10 cargo vans. our cargo vans are extended height models and they are also very heavy. Ty made this project very simple and painless. The first of the vans were picked up just before Christmas. . we have went on to move 5 total and will continue to use Ty. Thank you for your help....[More]
By jose on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
My customer care representative was very professional and timely. She made every attempt to provide the best service. She constantly kept me informed on her progress. I will recommend her to friends and family! ...[More]
By G Bhola on Silver Express Logistics about 10 Hours Ago
Vehicle was picked up on time. the driver was professional and polite. They delivered the vehicle in a few short days. The vehicle condition was as expected, with no damage and as clean as when it was loaded. ...[More]
By Kelly on Montway Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I had a hard time committing to a pick-up date due to variables in our home purchase but Tige was patient pulled off a holiday week miracle and made it all happen for us. Cars arrived earlier than we thought they would which was fantastic. Greatly appreciated!...[More]
By jon on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Julie Johnston with Auto Shipping Group is so good at what she does you simply can't go wrong. She knows the business well and will stick with it to get the job done. She is a real pro you will be delighted to work with! Go with Julie!...[More]
By Charlie Naslund on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 9 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Charlie I'm so pleased that you have your purchase its a very cool car and have fun with it!!...[More]
I JUST WANT TO THANK SHIP A CAR DIRECT FOR THE FAST SERVICE THAT I HAVE RECIEVED FROM THEM. THE CS REP DAIVD WAS GREAT HONEST AND WELL KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE TRANSPORT PROCESS AND DRIVERS. THE COMMUNACATION FROM POINT A TO POINT B WAS AWSOME. GREAT JOB, VERY SATISTIFED CUSTOMER & WILL REFER A FRIEND . THANKS FOR THE GREAT SERVICE....[More]
By Gwenn on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 10 Hours Ago
Happy to keep communication open throughout your transport! Thanks for the great review, Gwenn!...[More]
GREAT EXPERIENCE! BETTER THAN EXPE3CTED....EFFICENT PROCESS TO PLACE THE ORDER AND RAPID RESPONSE.....EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT....... NOT ONLY I RECEIVED MY CAR SOONER THAN EXPECTE3D, BUT AL ASLO THE WHOLE PROCESS WAS SMOOTH, EFFICIENT, AND EVERYONE COURTEOUS....[More]
By CARLOS A PORTA on Montway Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago