View 152,504 Reviews on 3,585 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 245
Reviews 1-25 of 6111
When you first submit a request for a car transport quote, you'll get bombarded by shipping brokers wanting your business. Take your time. Ask questions. Don't be in a hurry. Hang up on those who trash other shippers as part of their sales pitch. Read customer feedback. Dominic Dellagatto of TD-Auto Transport answered all my questions and was helpful when the seller on the other end became difficult to work with. Both Dominic and the transporter he found really hung in there, put up with the sellers B.S. and the whole process eventually worked out great. What was good about TD Auto Transport is they found a small, independent transporter for me. That means the guy who picked up my car was the same guy who dropped it off. Independents take care of their equipment better and the cars they transport....[More]
By Geoffrey Flynn on TD Auto Transport about 8 Minutes Ago
This is the fourth time I've moved a car it went off without a hitch the driver was professional. I would recommend using this company highly....[More]
By Dave Francoeur on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Minutes Ago
This was my first experience to transport a vehicle to different state, I called Mr. Rob C. at Seven stars, Rob was extremely Professional and I was very comfortable dealing with him. I will call Rob again if I need to. I truthfully recommend the Seven stars Co. and Mr Rob C, Please fell free to Email me Sam Yousif ...[More]
By Sam Yousif on 7 Star Auto Transport about 36 Minutes Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 7 Minutes Ago
For same 5-Star service call ROB (866) 576-7009 ext.210, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you,...[More]
I came to know Montway from one of my friend. I just called them up and got a quote. Realized that the quote price also very competitive. I used to get a call in every stage to update the status. pickup and delivery guys are really helpful. Montway service is excellent and I would recommend Montway for car transport. ...[More]
By Narayan on Montway Auto Transport about 37 Minutes Ago
Auto Transport 123 was extremely helpful in the shipment of my Nissan GTR from Orlando, FL. to Rockwall, TX. From payment, the vehicle was picked up two days after placing the order and delivered in exactly 24hrs over 1100 miles away. Aaron and his team were always available and the driver was very professional. ...[More]
By Tony on Auto Transport 123 about 45 Minutes Ago
I was understandably nervous about purchasing a vehicle and having it transported from Michigan to Utah. Graham at AmeriFreight was understanding, professional and reassuring. The company's documentation was informative and thorough. Graham made certain that I understood my options and the process and fees involved in the transaction. AmeriFreight contracted my car transport with a conscientious, safe transporter that actually surprised me by delivering my vehicle early! The driver had driven through a snow storm, so the car arrived with a dirty exterior. But the driver took his time unloading the vehicle so as not to scratch or damage it and was careful not to spread the exterior dirt to the interior....[More]
By Maria Bustos on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 55 Minutes Ago
Tom from Shipacar Direct was very helpful, we had to ship our car from Arizona to Kansas within 2 days and he was able to find a carrier the next day. The Carrier arrived at the mentioned time picked the vehicle up and delivered it without any issue at kansas 2 days later. I am very happy with the service by Tom and the Carrier and I would definitely recommend them to my friends ...[More]
By Shankar on Ship a Car Direct about 56 Minutes Ago
I booked my shipping order with Sheldon from Patriot for my SAAB 93 car from Massachussets to Maryland on last friday 14 Nov. Delivery was late, it was very frustrating at the beginning as I was promised it will be picked up on Monday by driver 1 but it was not, then he said Tuesday by driver 2. this guy said his truck has broken down and he will pick up on wednesday. meanwhile I thought I will cancel the order with patriot and go ahead with another company. I talked to other companies and got a lead about a driver 3 who could pick it up on tuesday. So I told Sheldon about this and he was quick enough to get in touch with the driver and the 3rd driver actually picked up the car on tuesday. finally it was delivered on the said date i.e., on thursday. and during all this, rate was increased from 425 to 475. One of the reasons pickup was late is maybe due to the fact that I agreed for a lesser price at the beginning. Though I agreed for a lesser price, it was finally hiked after which, my car got picked up :) After all this I kept my fingers crossed till it was delivered. Car was in a good condition on delivery. Overall I can say it was not a great experience but I did get my car without any damage, so I have to thank Sheldon who helped me get the car eventually....[More]
By Raji on Patriot Auto Transport LLC about 57 Minutes Ago
Very pleasant experience transporting my Ford Edge to Florida from Connecticut. Gary provided excellent customer services and was always available to answer any questions or concerns. I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Shawn on Navy Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
The first contact was so helpfull and the driver as well, the car came with excellent conditions, thank you so much...[More]
By MABEL DIAZ ROSAS on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
I called a few different brokers and settled with Ship A Car Direct because of the price and availability. I have no complaints about anything. They picked up car a few hours late but that is not unreasonable. Tom from Ship A Car was very on top of things and communicated everything I needed to know. The driver was also reliable about communicating and always answered his phone. There were no hidden charges and I am very satisfied with the service provided. I would use them again....[More]
By Seth C on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I had many companies call and try to get me not to use this company. But good customer service goes a long way and these girls were very nice and professional and a pleasure to work with. I see the reason why there such a threat to the industry. My car arrived early in one piece and they were able to handle any issue I had very quickly before, during and after transport. They respond very quickly to any inquiry. Will defiantly recommend to all of my military buddies. ...[More]
By Jason on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
customer service was great. Everytime I had a question, I called customer service and they answered all of my questions. The tracking was great too. I tried tracking my car and they told me exactly where my car was. My transporter Edgar was really cool. I called him everytime I had a question and he answered me every time. The car was a little late. I had been waiting at home all day, thankfully I didn't have anything to do that day. Everything else was good. Got my car in a timely manner! Within 7 days. ...[More]
By Anna on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Although J&S had none of their trucks in the area, Joe arranged transport of my vehicle from Knoxville, TN to Key West, FL at a very reasonable price, within a fairly short timeframe, and with quality customer service. I would use this company again and recommend them to my friends if they needed this type of service....[More]
By Scott McCollum on J&S Transportation about 3 Hours Ago
Dave our driver was very professional and friendly. he was available to answer phone calls promptly. A+...[More]
By courtney on Montway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
They are super fast and safe. I have a Porsche to transporft from Nebrasca to Maryland. They took pictures about scratches and damages on the car before loading and shows you when you receive the car. So, you are sure there is no single issue during the transport. I already recommended this company to someone I know. Emily is doing excellent job in the entire time. Thanks again! Emily...[More]
By Sam Park on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
when i decided to ship my cars ,i received plenty of offers that i reviewed very carefully for honesty and reliability .i was really apprehensive since i did not know who to trust but one agent stood out among so many .she was very diligent and knowledgeable about the whole shipping process. it was like my best friend was taking the cars to the final destination. Thanks Chell Hart you are the BEST...[More]
By Carlos A Rosas- Tr1 on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 37 Minutes Ago
CHELL HART **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Carlos! I was so glad I got be the person to help you with you dual car transpor...[More]
I was apprehensive about transporting my car after reading several horrific responses on the Net regarding car haulers. I even considered flying to the car's location and driving it back to avoid trouble. I finally decided to transport it and submitted the move for bids. Easycarmove was one of the first bidders of the dozens of responses I received. I decided on them because of their competitive bid and their informative website. My car was picked up and delivered within the timeframe promised and the move went flawlessly. Thanks Kriby for promptly contacting me when I needed more information. I would definitely use Easycarmove again!...[More]
By AL on Easy Car Move about 6 Hours Ago
Very nice people to do business with. Wayne Friedman is a true professional in the business. Every time I called him, he responded timely and effectively. The trucking company handled their part of it as well. The driver was professional courteous as well....[More]
By Michael Kukoff on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 7 Hours Ago
I called Gail after having a horrible experience with another transport company whom completely wasted 3 weeks of my time. I was relocating to Marietta, Ga. from Illinois in a week and STILL had not been confirmed (after 3 weeks of hearing nothing) on a route with this OTHER company. I decided to cancel my contract with that OTHER company who had neglected to keep me informed of anything going on. I began to panic, I called Gail and asked her to take on the difficult task of finding me a driver within (5) FIVE DAYS!! She happily accepted, with no hesitation!! I expressed to Gail that I would absolutely need my car on November 1st because I knew no one in Marietta, Ga.! She took my particular situation into consideration (when she really didn't have to) and she worked OVERTIME trying to secure a route for me that met my needs! She kept me informed, gave me options, and made me feel like family! She did the impossible and found me an EQUALLY wonderful transport company whom I also HIGHLY recommend!!! Euromik Auto Transport LLC was THE BEST!! The owner of this company Uriel Woolfolk was very detail oriented, organized, made me feel comfortable as this was my first time ever shipping my car anywhere!! He sent pictures to ensure my car was safely on the carrier, he kept in contact with me until my delivery was safely there letting me know his location and what time to expect my car. When using DIY transport REQUEST EUROMIK AUTO TRANSPORT LLC you are in GREAT HANDS!! GAIL BLACK HAS AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE, and she will go ABOVE & BEYOND HER CALL OF DUTY. My car was in great condition, ON TIME, they've got unbeatable quotes, and I couldn't be more happier with DIY Transport!! Thanks Gail!! Thanks Euromik Auto Transports!! You Rock!!...[More]
By Lydia T on DIY Transport Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
It was hours from the time I contacted Secure Auto Shipping to the time my car was picked up in California. Dimitri contacted the friend whose contact number I'd given him; had the car picked up and it arrived in Florida less than 5 days later in perfect condition. It had been shipped in an enclosed truck which was a big bonus. It was economical and great service. I highly recommend....[More]
By Joanne on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Matt & Ship A Car Direct did a fantastic job, car was picked up right on time and delivered just as promised. I had heard the horror stories of having to wait extra days and missed pick ups ect, but everything here went just as promised. Great Job!!! ...[More]
By Rick Dale on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
Ship a Car Direct is honest and credible company. They will give you an honest price unlike other companies who want only to mislead you. I contacted Ship a Car Direct one day before I needed my car to be picked up and they worked with me hard to get my car moved in few hours from the auction. They are the best. I was worried but Jason was standing beside me all the time through emails and phone calls. I could not believe how hard did he work to get my car transported. I think he did not sleep till he found a carrier for me. The carrier services were great. Jason kept helping and advising me even after he shipped my car. He told me how to check the car and the importance of taking pictures of the car when the carrier drop it. He was so informative and supportive. ...[More]
By Samy Gerges on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
One if the best company's I have hired to do buisness with respectful courteous and kind they made this a smooth transaction from the first point of contact to the confirmation of pickup and calling along the way to set up a early arrival time great communication great care for my vehicle and a great experience overall thank you Craig Gigante www.eshipautotrans.com Toll Free: (800) 906-6909 ext 2 Direct: (954) 889-3339 call or text...... I am happy to recommend Eship Auto Trans as they are ready to provide service even after 5pm and on the weekends everyday....[More]
By Anil on eShip about 14 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 13 Hours Ago
Craig@eshipautotrans.com ...9548654615... Thank you for using me once again , you put my wrong direct line , 9548654615 is call or text anytime , keep...[More]
Car was delivered early. Very happy with my choice. Customer service was always on top of everything and had answers to all of my questions. Would do business with again....[More]
By Daniel on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago