View 162,590 Reviews on 3,719 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 206
Reviews 1-25 of 5136
Ship a car direct is really great to help me move my car from Texas to Pennsylvania. I did some search on the internet and compare quotes from different companies. Ship a car direct has good reviews and best deal. So I picked them and I am really happy that I made the choice. Dale is helpful and so kind to go through all the process with me and remind me to take pictures of my car. It only took two days for the driver to deliver my car. And the driver was also nice to accommodate my schedule. ...[More]
By Amy on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
In this game of buying and selling vehicle's, one must have reliable means of state to state transportation. I live in Des Moines, IA. having South Beach transportation (Nicole Cooke) to rely on for my shipping needs puts my mind at ease. Here in Iowa Infiniti I35 traditional luxury vehicles are rare. I was able to purchase 2 of them, one with 76k the other with 127k on the odometer, both vehicles arrived from Indiana to Des Moines within 2 days after Insurance Auto Auction payment. I don't have to worry about stock fees from the Auction or "Is this broker getting a driver to pick my car up?" Never have to worry about giving payments before your vehicle is picked up. South Beach Transport has expanded my purchasing radius. IF YOU ARE A NOOB TO TRANSPORTING contact Nicole Cooke. ...[More]
By Marlon Walcott on South Beach Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Began with an online quote. Bill Averich was very prompt with a return call, getting additional information, and explaining the next steps. We paid his $250 auto transport broker fee. Receipt sent. After the weekend, he promptly got a driver on the phone with us and was able to negotiate the shipping fee to $850 for a ship/arrival a week earlier than a competitor shipper. Bill had me onto he phone with them listening the whole time, and I felt at ease that this was a legitimate business. Confirmation emails with dispatch orders and expectations were sent, again putting me at ease. The shipper, Daniel of Alpine Transport, did a great job communicating with both CA and NC sides. Informed us of his time frames and was very prompt. We received the car half a day faster than we had anticipated, which was wonderful. Paid cash on delivery, no issues. Receipt given. Car was in excellent condition except for typical dust/rain from transit in an open carrier, Daniel was professional and quick. Bill too was professional and efficient. He can come off as a tougher personality, but he knows what he's doing and he really did work hard to get me a good deal. I don't feel cheated/scammed/tricked. Solid Company and Solid Shipper. Thank you, Bill and Daniel!...[More]
By Lyn M. on Transport Connection about 6 Hours Ago
From my initial contact with Ed Kenner to help along the way by Janine Hecht my experience with this company was great! They lived up to their promises. I would use them again without hesitation. ...[More]
By Robert Millner on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
When the first carrier changed dates of pickup twice in the last minute, Anne C and Total Car were fantastic. Anne was responsive, quick to act and find an alternate carrier and extremely professional. The stress of having to try and find an alternate with short lead time was all mine...Anne calmly went and solved the problem. Great customer service!...[More]
By Bill M on Total Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
I love buying and selling cars online, and I've used this company many times. Each time, they've gotten a driver to ship my car within a few days of my available date. I will continue using this company for as long as I have my hobby....[More]
By Mark on Auto Shipping Today about 6 Hours Ago
Ship a car direct was very professional. The communication was good. Jason got me a carrier, which arrived 2 days after my initial available date and i think that's good enough. The carrier is good, knowledge, surprisingly on time. The only downside was that it was pricey. Even though it was coast to coast, the price ($1400) was still higher than I'd like....[More]
By Rain Zhou on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Nick helped me in urgent case at pretty good price while compared to other companies. I submitted a lot of quotes. And got a lot of calls. Came across Global, as I was offered $425 for the shipment of my 2007 BMW 3 Series from Burbank to San Francisco. My worries were slightly gone when I saw the driver loading my BMW so carefully. Will recommend everyone who ever needs to ship cars....[More]
By Jason Yollick on Global Auto Transportation about 7 Hours Ago
This was my second time utilizing South Beach Transport services. I had such a great experience the first time I used South Beach Transport, so I immediately called them again with my most recent relocation. Alex Ratto assisted me with both transports. I needed my vehicle picked up within one day, and Alex made it happen. Alex's follow-up and follow-thru was impeccable. Alex kept me abreast of what was going on at all times. Alex would status in on the pick-up and delivery of my car. I have been very impressed. I had two different companies (BNT and ADNA transport companies) and both companies were very professional. The drivers/owners were very considerate and made sure I was very comfortable with leaving my vehicle in their care. My vehicle was delivery safely on both occasions. I would not use any other company but South Beach Transport to transport my vehicle. Thanks South Beach Transport!...[More]
By Denise James on South Beach Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Kevin at NiceCarTransport had moved several cars for me and he is an honest person with the best prices around for door to door service. ...[More]
By Mike on Nice Car Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Great people great service i have used the for about 5 years now highly recommended. Always available for questions, concerns and feedback if needed. ...[More]
By Josh Krentz on 4 Corners Transport Services about 8 Hours Ago
When quoted cost to transport they didn't make sure that the cost included their fee plus the transport fee, however, when I finally understood they worked with me about getting the lowest cost for me and I'm thankful for that. Overall their service was above average however they may need to get better qualified drivers to use. When the driver unhooked the car the car fell off the truck tracks and slight damage was done under the car. Using their service was a good experience however their subcontractors need to be better. Thank you for helping us...[More]
By Dawn S on All Day Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
We needed to ship our car from Ohio to Florida but our time frame was very limited as to both the pick up (I gave 2 available dates) and delivery day (I gave only 1 date) for the car. I felt the quote I was given ($625) worked very well within my budget after considering my other options. I worked with Emily and she assured me they would do everything possible to make the transport go as smoothly as possible. Emily kept me informed every step of the way and was extremely prompt at returning phone calls and emails. The transport company met me on my requested day for pick up and delivered the car on the requested day right to the location needed. During the time the car was being transported, Emily kept in touch and sent information as to how I could find out where the car was at any certain time. I was so impressed with the efficiency and service of Ship a Car Direct and the transport company provided, I would not hesitate to use them again or recommend them to anyone needing this type of service....[More]
By Barbara Nemeth on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
We needed our car picked up rather quickly, but we were limited to a Saturday pick up. Nichole was willing to find us a carrier even though they usually only pick up on weekdays. She did not ask for payment until a carrier was secured. We chose Hilton transport due to a friend's recommendation and their positive Angie's list rating. Our car arrived safely. The transport company made regular contact as the arrival time got closer. Nichole was easy to contact and communicate with. It was a smooth transaction and I would recommend this broker. ...[More]
By Adam on Hilton Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
First of all, this was my first time ever shipping a car. The most important part of this for me was that the car would arrive at it's destination and 'ta-da' that is exactly what happened. The car was picked up by the White Hawks Auto LLC. They were very polite and even took care I was within the yellow line island while the car was being inspected (I tend to be extremely curious and was watching while they inspected the vehicle, I continuously ended up out of the yellow lines while a lot of cars drove by) I called and they responded. They were never rude and even send me an arrival text once the car was delivered. The Ship a Car employee was also of great help. Overall great service at a reasonable price. (^_^) !!!...[More]
By Vicky on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
Great company to deal with. Jason stayed on top of it. Transporter selected was top notch. John the driver was very courteous and paid great attention to keeping my vintage truck from being damaged....[More]
By Rob Johnson on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
I have used nice car transport on numerous occasions. In this business it is hard to find companies that are reliable, honest, and affordable. Nice car transports is always there and delivers my transports in perfect condition. I have yet to find a company that can surpass the expectations I have with nice car. From management to the employees they always make sure my transports are hassle free. If you need a transport service use nice car, or you will be making a mistake....[More]
By Jose on Nice Car Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
they transported a 1967 mustang fastback, my wife's dream car and did it in less than two days!the drivers contacted us and kept us aware as they were closer to arizona , and were very professional in the delivery..i will gladly pass on to others the exceptional service we received, and the cost was much less than flying there and/or attempting to transport ourselves....[More]
By al miranto on All Day Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Brandon Bond was professional , timely and spot on. I own Ft. Lauderdale Classic cars with well over 30 yrs in this business. He is one of kind ! I and my wife are prior military and current L.E. We appreciate his efforts to help all of us ! Use him anytime. Goes out of his way overtime. Jeffery Wilcox Ft. Lauderdale Classic cars LLC 954-588-5873 I welcome any calls....[More]
By jeffery wilcox on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Emily at Ship A Car Direct was very helpful, honest and there to take you calls or emails. She kept me sane throughout this entire process as the carrier were not very customer friendly. Trying to get an update was like pulling teeth with G&D Car Carrier. They did get my car here on time so I can't complain. Just wish that their service was as great as Emily's....[More]
By Ben W on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
I was skeptical since I had read many negative reviews regarding transporting a vehicle. Kimberly was readily available and my car was picked up within 1 day and delivered on time. When the driver hadn't phoned me on the day of pick up - I called Kimberly and she contacted the driver and asked him to call me immediately. All in all - it was a seamless transaction. ...[More]
By shari Williams on Capitol Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Josh was very helpful. Gave me an honest and complete explanation of the process and facilitated a seamless transport. Price was on the lower side of many quotes received. I was kept informed all along the way. I would definitely use this company again....[More]
By David Spiegelman on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Very good people and family orientated. I'm very glad I went with Excellent Auto Transport. Christa had first call me and told me to check out the review on these different transporting company and after I did, Excellent auto transport stood out. They seem the most honest, they didn't have no hidden agenda. My car was even picked up on a thursday night from MN and I received it friday in Charlotte NC. I will absolutely recommend excellent auto transport to other people. ...[More]
By Richard on Excellent Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I wasn't prepared at all to drive almost two full days, so I decided I'd try an auto shipping company to get my car to Washington so that I could avoid the road trip and fly there. The price was well worth it and I don't have any complaints about this company at all. All details were clear and finalized well in advance of pick-up, and I had no problems at all with the condition of my car when I picked it up. The other companies I researched before committing to this one were alright, but my gut told me to choose Secure Auto and I'm so glad I did!...[More]
By Sarah Jones on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
I chose shipcardirect based on the review online. Although it looks more expensive than other companies, but the quality of service is also better than others. I also appreciate the director I contacted, Matt. He helps me a lot to find the right track at the right time. Although there was a time conflict, he helped my solve it and got my car delivered on time. I would use this company again when I need this service. ...[More]
By Louise on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago