View 156,532 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 205
Reviews 1-25 of 5114
This is a review of the actual SHIPPER/TRUCKER, I separately submitted a review of the broker I worked with (Dan Cabral). The truck driver was absolutely excellent: I was having the car picked up from a friend's house on the other side of the country and delivered to me in California. He couldn't get his truck close to the pickup house, and I'd warned him that it would likely need to be jumped because even though it is operational it hadn't been run for a while. He contacted me over the 'phone to keep me updated: he parked the truck as close as he could, walked to my car, managed to start it and then drove it to the truck. He picked it up on Friday and arrived here on Tuesday, right outside my front door. I was admittedly unprepared and didn't get the COD ahead of time, he had no issue with waiting while I contacted my bank and drove there to get a certified cheque. Fast delivery; guy had a great attitude....[More]
By Erik R. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Minute Ago
I would like to tell all of you that Mrs. Wendy Barker working at Auto shipping Group Inc. is a wonderful and helpful lady She answered and updated all my questions when I needed. She is working very professional. My car was delivery on time. I would recommend to every one to call her. Her # is (360)214-3680. Thank again Mrs. Wendy....[More]
By Mike Pham on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 31 Minutes Ago
We had an easy and effective moving experience with Angel's Autos. They were easy to deal with on the phone, coordinated well with my brother-in-law to pick up the vehicle and were on time on both ends. The driver communicated with us in a timely manner and pick up of the vehicle was also smooth. Our car arrived in exactly the condition it left in. We would definitely use Angel's Autos again and have recommended them to others already....[More]
By Judith on Angels Moving Autos about 1 Hour Ago
Shipping from Seattle to Rhode Island is about as far as one can go in the US, but Felicia with Auto Shipping Group helped me get through it easily, promptly, and professionally. She stayed in touch by email and text throughout the whole process and everything was a breeze. Would easily recommend her and this company to anyone!...[More]
By Chi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
I choose Auto Shipping Group. My representative was Ty Yeargin. He was very knowledgable and made the process easy for me. Thank you Ty....[More]
By CY on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Over all a pretty good experience. My check engine light was not on prior to the transport, and it is now. My car is older so it may not be the trip itself but the timing is just strange. The contact person was very helpful and so was the driver- they were flexible when necessary and easy to contact. I did have to go above my budget a little, but not too much to transport from NJ to TX. Overall, a good service provider, thanks. ...[More]
By Madhavi on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Good service. Pickup and delivery were on time. Communication was prompt and courteous. I would definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Kendall Hoyd on Anywhere Shipping LLC about 12 Hours Ago
I was very worried because of all the horrible weather around the country . But luckily mother nature gave us a break . The truck was sent in. There was a slight delay due to another customers car on the truck not starting bt there wasnt much you could do about . In the end Chris and Quality Car lived up to their 5 star rating . .. Good job...[More]
By kim Rothchild on Quality Car Move about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 12 Hours Ago
NO MONEY $$$$ up front . CALL 954 281 9140...[More]
had my classic car moved from PA to TX. dave with Get It Done Transportation was professional, fast and affordable. his drivers were very professional and friendly. you could tell they all knew what they were doing. no worries with this company. will definitely use them again on my out of state car purchase....[More]
By Brandon Meyer on Get it Done Transportation about 13 Hours Ago
I had to ship my car from Cleveland to Phoenix with a short notice, Lecia helped me in getting my car shipped with an excellent truck company (A&R transport llc) within 3 days. The car was picked and delivered in 5 days and I was informed on the status right from Order placing till the car delivery, the truck driver Roger Gaber is very kind and kept me updated on status from pickup till delivery and delivered the car right in front of my home. Excellent service with very nice people....[More]
By Sud on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
I have nothing but praise for the thoroughness and attention to customer service that was shown to me during this time. More, the driver treated my car as if it were his own. He, too, was courteous and friendly. Response: We have the best auto transport rates in town - phone for a quote! No destination too near or far, no vehicle too big or little - our courteous car shipping experts will get the job done expeditiously & affordably every time. Contact us today! Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Mary on Alpo Transport Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
My experience was awesome with this company! they made it easy. I even was late for the pick up time, and the driver waited for me for couple hours. I can't ask for more from them....[More]
By faisal on Angels Moving Autos about 15 Hours Ago
I was referred to use this logistics by Olympus Moving. I have never used this kind of service as usually I used to drive my car to the new location. Because of the storms and snow I had to chose this service. From the day I contacted Mary till the day the car was picked up, things were pretty smooth. My car was supposed to be delivered on Sunday/Monday but due to the winter storm it was delayed by a day. But that is fine. Ura, the driver did drive the huge truck in the small streets and did deliver the car. They were very professional and very helpful throughout the process. I would definitely recommend others to use their service and also will check with them the next time I have to move. ...[More]
By Tapan on RNR Logistics about 16 Hours Ago
Dan Cabral was so helpful to me throughout a stressful time. I was trying to help my daughter get out of a bad domestic situation. My plan was to make arrangements to ship her car from NY-OR. I had a lot of questions, and Dan patiently answered all of them. He led me through the whole procedure, alleviating my concerns. I filled him in on a little of what I was shipping the car for, and he actually had a truck ready in a matter of days, despite a huge snow storm. My daughter was given a time frame to get back to me and when I didn't hear anything, I had to cancel the order. Dan didn't give me any trouble, on the contrary, he was very nice. He spent a lot of time and effort on me. He is an asset to this company. He has great communication skills and has such a great attitude. I'll use Auto Shipping Group for future needs. Sincerely, Linda Young...[More]
By Linda Young on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 16 Hours Ago
***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP*** 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Linda you are breath of fresh air... We look forward in helping you and ...[More]
The whole experience is excellent. The person is very knowledgeable and helpful. The pickup and delivery was on time. I got my car in perfect possible condition. rate is reasonable. Peace of mind. Will use this service again. Highly recommended. Response: No vehicle too big or little, no route too long or short. We're the team that gets the auto transport job done right, and affordably, ten out of 10 times. Call us for your free car shipping quote! References available on demand too. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Saibal Guha on Alpine Transport Services about 18 Hours Ago
I was extremley pleased with Bill and his service. this was the first time I have had to have a car transported and was a little concernded that it would go smoothly. I got about 4 quotes, Bill was by far the most informative and helpful. Bill got me a great price and the car was picked up and delivered perfectly. I would absolutly use Transport Connection again and will recoment them to anyone needing a car moved. Thanks again Bill for the great service and ease of mind. Myk....[More]
By Myk Slaven on Transport Connection about 19 Hours Ago
Fist time move, it was overwhelming. Bryce and Gary made it stress and hassle free. I got my car shipped for the exact price without any up/sell. No deposit was charged until the car was picked up. I would definitely use this company again. Contact Bryce/866-875-5936....[More]
By Daniel Ramirez on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 19 Hours Ago
I did a lot of research and Quality Car had excellent ratings and reviews . His price was not the cheapest ,but somewhere in the middle . In his business I was told never go with the lower prices . Excellent follow up and Customer service from Chris @ Quality Car Move . With great pleasure , I present them with FIVE BRIGHT GLOWING STARS...[More]
By Jabob Reiser on Quality Car Move about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 19 Hours Ago
NO MONEY $$$$ up front . CALL 954 281 9140...[More]
I look forward to doing business with this organization in the near future. Great customer service. This was my first time using this company. They did an outstanding job in providing me with the right driver....[More]
By cl on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
By Saibal Guha on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Jay's Auto Transport Inc.
Jay Morin about 20 Hours Ago
Thank you for the review. I see you checked the box that said COMPENSATED REVIEW by accident. I do not pay customers for reviews. If you thought th...[More]
Although the pickup was a few days late, I was pleased with the overall performance of this company. My auto was transported from Chicago to Florida during January which is a busy route, hence the delay. The company did keep me informed along the way via telephone and email. The driver who delivered the car was courteous. I would definitely use the company again. Response: We are a car transport company with numerous years of experience in the auto shipping industry. We provide honest, reliable and incredibly affordable auto transport service. Dont trust just anybody - loads of references available upon request. Call us for an instant quote on your own car transport job - we have the best prices in town! Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By B.Mitchell Smith on Above All Transporters about 21 Hours Ago
Overall, a positive experience, above my expectations. I used DAS’ carrier service, with open transport and top loading. The entire process went smoothly, and my vehicle arrived 3 days ahead of schedule, even though it was close to the winter holidays. The car was a bit dirty from transit (unsurprisingly), but otherwise undamaged. I had to leave Bernie voicemail a few times and vice versa, but he was always good about returning my calls to finalize arrangements, and responded to a couple of my emails over the weekend. The pickup driver called me ahead of time to update me on his ETA, and arrived right at the start of the pickup window. The delivery driver also called to give me a heads-up. Everyone I dealt with was professional and courteous. The periodic email updates on my vehicle’s status were nice, but could only tell me when the vehicle arrived at or departed from the origin and destination terminals. The website vehicle tracking was of questionable added value, since it couldn’t tell me anything beyond what I was getting from the emails....[More]
By Alex K on Dependable Auto Shippers about 22 Hours Ago
Car arrived quickly, but pick up was a problem. I had requested only evening pick up to schedule it around my work hours. Sunday the carrier called to say that pick up is scheduled for 11 AM Monday morning and that he could not come to my house. Ship A Car Direct is closed on the weekend so I didn't have anyone to call and ask, and I had received an email confirmation that this was the carrier assigned to my shipment. I went through great lengths to rearrange my schedule and get the car out to the location the carrier suggested. When I called Ship A Car Direct on Monday to convey my disappointment at what happened, I was told that I could have turned the carrier down and waited for another to be assigned. It was too late at that point and a tough lesson learned. A video should be made about this situation to inform others, but I hope this review conveys the message. The shipment itself was fast and delivery was not a problem....[More]
By car ship on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
I've never shipped a car before so I did know what to expect for timing or fees. All I can say is Tige is very knowledgeable and helped me through the process in an easy to understand way. Shipment left Tuesday and arrived Friday night from AZ to WI. Jimmy was a pleasure to talk to from S&S. Highly recommended. Thanks again!...[More]
By Brian Hickman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 31 2015 10:53AM
Driver and Dispatcher were professional. I was regularly kept informed of shipment status and although truck experienced mechanical problems before pickup, shipment time was fine....[More]
By Donald Smith on Montway Auto Transport on Jan 31 2015 10:50AM