View 150,637 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 264
Reviews 1-25 of 6582
This was our second time to use Alpine Transport Inc this year.They offer excellent customer service and care for your automobile. We were dealing with a family emergency during the same days as the transport and knew our Lexus was in great hands. We will use them again for all future needs and highly recommend them to others....[More]
By Patty Gross on Alpine Transport Inc. about 13 Minutes Ago
Ryan was readily available and extremely personable. I could call him on his cell phone at any time and he would pick up and was able to give me honest estimates, as well as timelines for and during the transport. This kept our mind at ease while shipping our car across the country. Would highly recommend Avrora Express Inc. ...[More]
By Molly B. on Capitol Auto Transport about 18 Minutes Ago
Martha Castillo took over our account just prior to pickup and was extremely efficienct, honest and helpful !...[More]
By Chris Dimascio on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 48 Minutes Ago
Krystal was the first to call and explain how things work. She was available by phone and text. After I agreed to transport she call me back with service for the next day. I was delighted since the car was purchased for my mom and the dealership I purchased the car from had been promising me transport for 2 weeks. My mother had sold her other car and had no transportation. It was a Blessing that everything was done quickly and professional. Christmas in October for my mother... she was like a kid a Christmas wanting her car. Thank you for all your help... ;o)...[More]
By Selina on Wolfepack Transport about 1 Hour Ago
As first-time shippers of a vehicle, we just used AmeriFreight to ship a vehicle from NY to CA. After doing some extensive online research and reading about other people's experiences with shipping vehicles, we were a bit nervous about the process, but I must say that from start to finish, Graham at AmeriFreight took the worry and hassle out of the equation. From the first call, Graham was professional, helpful, and accurately answered every single question we had about the process. Graham was also up front about the cost of the transport and provided an estimated price range that turned out to be totally accurate, and very reasonable. No hidden fees, no bait and switch. Once we agreed upon a price, Graham had us a carrier lined up quickly, and worked with our schedule. The transport truck showed up and vehicle was picked up within a few short days.... EXACTLY as scheduled. The vehicle arrived in California one week later, EXACTLY as scheduled.... Door to door! The transport truck was newer, clean, and the driver was professional and efficient, which was a pleasant surprise! Simply put, the vehicle arrived in California without a scratch and on time. What more could we ask for? Clearly, the carrier that Graham booked for us was top-notch and reliable. If we had to ship a vehicle again, I would call AmeriFreight without hesitation. They take the worry out of the process and seem to really care about their customers. Based on my personal experience, I would highly recommend AmeriFreight. ...[More]
By Jim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 3 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I would recommend angels for your transport service. We were nervous to ship our car and everyone we spoke with at angels was informative and very reassuring. Our SUV was picked up on time and dropped off on time. The price was comparative with other companies that we checked out, but so happy we used angels. ...[More]
By Jamie Converti on Angels Moving Autos about 7 Hours Ago
Everything went smoothly from time of first contact with Transport Connection to time of delivery. Customer representative was knowledgable and courteous. Would use again if the situation arose. ...[More]
By Dan on Transport Connection about 7 Hours Ago
I called We Will Transport It because we needed to ship my wife's International Scout from Nashville to Houston, TX. We had a very specific situation and we HAD to have it picked up Friday morning. We called only about 12 hours prior to the time that the truck had to be picked up. Brad assured me that the driver would be there in time for my wife to oversee the loading of the vehicle and then make it to the airport....and the driver was right on time. We were able to communicate with the driver while the vehicle was in transit. We received the truck in exactly the same condition that we loaded it and all promises were fulfilled. Thank you!...[More]
By Wade on We Will Transport It Corp about 10 Hours Ago
These guys are.. They mean business. Real Business. Good. Fast. Cheap. Pick ANY two. Ya know what Im sayin? Trust me yall from now on Military shipping. Go 3 at a time, and Forget all that other fluff. And to Gary, I'll see you in eight months don't go getting drafted HA! Navy boys. Thank You. Finally....[More]
By Gerrry on Navy Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Julina P. on Across USA Car Express Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Sharing an excellent experience with BKK Transport. Ian did a great job following up on pricing, timing and providing driver contact information. Our car arrived in perfect condition in less than 24 hours from Oklahoma to Ohio! BKK also had best pricing by over $200! I would highly recommend their transport service. ...[More]
By Mike M. on BKK Transport and Brokerage Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
With so much on my plate with moving out of state and getting all my ducks in row, I must say it was a huge relief that moving my car wasn't difficult at all. My fiance and I don't have the time to drive across country so I called and talked to Daniel, he was very reassuring that everything would go smoothly and I had his direct line in case I had any questions. My car arrived early and in perfect condition. No Headaches. No Worries. We were both so relieved. Thanks so much Passage Auto Transport & Thanks Daniel for everything! ...[More]
By Sophia Noel on Passage Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Everything about this experience was convenient, honest and open, and the service was impeccable. The car arrived in perfect condition, and the driver knew every single spot and scratch that was existing on the car previously. Prompt and friendly. Would use them every time. Best price I could find for enclosed delivery as well....[More]
By Jonathan on Passport Transport about 12 Hours Ago
The overall experience for a first time user of car-shipping service is OK to satisfactory. The car is delivered on time (7-8 days from northern CA to Boston area, MA) even though the pick up time is delayed to 11:15pm from 7-8pm.The real surprise portion is the gap between the final quote ($1200) and original quote (around $900) for my medium size SUV. But they acknowledged the original quote may be on the low end of the market rate when I asked before getting the final quote. So I still give them higher score on "honesty". Most of these companies are brokers and their final prices depends on the truckers' bids for your shipment. To the TransportReview web site owner: Maybe one way for this web site to rate the brokers is to get the gap between the original quote and final quote information and publish that. So this will help consumers....[More]
By Winston on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
I had quotes between $800 & $1,100 for this transport. I went with the low bid, Lightening Auto Carriers. They stayed in constant contact with me from pick-up to delivery, keeping me informed through the whole transport process and following up to make sure I was happy with their service. I would definitely use Lightening Auto Carriers again....[More]
By Randy Halliday on Lightning Auto Carriers about 12 Hours Ago
Martha was incredible! I had had the car picked up in Boston on a Tuesday evening and my husband fell and broke his hip Wednesday. He had hip replacement surgery that evening and was in the hospital and then rehab for three weeks. Martha contacted the shipping company and learned the driver had not gone more than 75 miles since pickup, so she arranged for the driver to off-load the car and leave it at the truck stop where he was staying for the night. I was able to retrieve the car and not have to rent one for three weeks. I had also used Martha for the trip to Boston last May and she was equally efficient and so very nice....[More]
By Jane Toussaint on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
2nd time user of Angels, and another excellent experience. I used an open carrier and while car was obviously dirty the cost savings compared to enclosed was well wort hit. i would use Angels again....[More]
By Bruce L on Angels Moving Autos about 13 Hours Ago
Hello, To Whom This May Concern; The actual pick-up time was delayed a couple of days, but that did not concern me, The sales rep. matched my price, which made everyone involved happy. I paid six hundred and twenty five dollars . for their transport service from sugarland texas to connecticut, I estimate that it like sixteen hundred miles. My vehicle received no damage, another plus, lol. The actual driver and the sales rep. were very professional and pleasant. I would definitely use this service again. Thank You Michael...[More]
By Michael on Lightning Auto Carriers about 13 Hours Ago
I had completely lost faith that a company would do the job it was hired to do, then came along Auto Star and Manny!! Manny made me feel so comfortable with his knowledge and business sense and what he and his company would be able to do for me and how soon. Manny and Auto Star delivered exactly as promised, I am currently enjoying my vehicle thanks to Manny. He kept me informed daily and he delivered, as promised!! I am so pleased. Thank you Auto Star and Manny!!!...[More]
By Liza J on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 14 Hours Ago
Hi, I recommend this company to everyone. They are very polite, nice and very honest. Pick up and delivery happen in timely manner. Good service. Thankyou...[More]
By Hassan on All Day Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
I'll be brief. I did a lot of reading and it seemed as though I might have a good or bad experience depending on the carrier/driver that picked up my trip. I asked Max to make sure I was bidding enough to get a solid carrier for our two cars and although I didn't speak with him directly again, the Autostar team delivered. I went with AutoStar because they seemed very responsive to their customers even though not every trip was perfect. Mine, though, was perfect. I was really shocked that the driver for Temo Transportation called a few days before to confirm the day, then called the day before to set a pickup window and came to our house with a well kept 8 - 10 car carrier. He picked up both of our cars and secured them quickly and whereas the Autostar system said I should expect delivery a week and a half later, he quietly said "I should be there in 4 days, but I'll let you know for sure." True to his estimate, the cars were dropped off on Friday after a similar phone call arranging a time the day before. The cars had minimal road dirt and no damage. Couldn't have been happier!...[More]
By Michael B on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 14 Hours Ago
I must say, I am extremely proud of Passage Auto Transport ! They did what other companies COULDN'T - - I initially hired a different company to ship my car 10-days before my departure date (mainly because their price was astronomically low) but being that I was shipping for the first time, how was I suppose to know they were going be terrible? They refused answer my calls nor call me back, I was moving the very next day and needed my car picked up that day! I contacted DANIEL and need less to say, my car was picked up before I left town and arrived in TWO DAYS! and only $50 more then the first company quoted me that stood me up! I should have hired them from the beginning, "you live and you learn". I know people are NOT perfect but I just want communication and DANIEL with Passage Auto did just that! I strongly recommend this company, their customer service lady Whitney was extremely nice and professional as well! Thanks again Passage auto transport! I will recommend you to some other military friends looking to transfer soon as well! ...[More]
By Umberto Rosario on Passage Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
A very professional experience all the way. I was the seller and had no issues at all. Car was loaded with care...[More]
By Luke on Angels Moving Autos about 14 Hours Ago
I requested a quote for shipping my vehicle from Tampa to Pekin, Illinois. Many shippers responded to my inquiry. After a careful review of the emails and voicemails I chose AmeriFreight to ship my car, even though AmeriFreight was not the cheapest quote. Lecia's customer service was excellent and she understanding of my concerns. AmeriFreight paired me up with driver/owner Jim Winbush, HitchHike Auto, to transport my car. I was very satisfied with the service I received. Thank you Lecia, AmeriFreight and Jim!...[More]
By Steven Baker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Great service! Great Prices! Fast! Super friendly and knowledgeable! My customer service rep was amazing. He responded quickly to any questions, and got me the best deal. Even better that going out and searching myself. Will most definitely use them again....[More]
By Silvia P on Lightning Auto Carriers about 14 Hours Ago