View 148,371 Reviews on 3,537 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 266
Reviews 1-25 of 6632
I appreciate the promptness, follow up and follow thru of this company. I called on a Thursday and my car was picked up on Friday. Absolutely NO DRAMA...[More]
By Eddie on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 1 Hour Ago
This is the second time i have used this company for transport and have been very happy with the service. They are very quick at finding a carrier for...[More]
By Cesar Arreola on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
This is the first time ever I used a service like this. I'm very new to the United States and this Vehicle moving concept. This is the first time I us...[More]
By Prabhakar on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 3 Hours Ago
I recently used Ship A Car Direct to ship my 2001 BMW Z3 from Colorado to central NY and was very pleased with the service, communication and results....[More]
By Linda S O'Hara on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Excellent Service...Very informative and made sure he communicated with me regarding my vehicle. My vehicle arrival time was earlier than expected. I ...[More]
By Nicole Thomas on American Standard Auto Transportation about 3 Hours Ago
The signing up process was smooth, easy and fast. They picked up my car within the 2 day window they promised. The car arrived in excellent condition,...[More]
By PJ on Lightning Auto Carriers about 3 Hours Ago
I called Mikela originally for different truck to be shipped. When my deal fell through I called Mikela & asked her to reqoute me for a larger tru...[More]
By MIKE on Door to Door Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Ship a Car Direct helped me get my vehicle from Minnesota to Florida in a safe, timely and cost-effective manner. I appreciated having a contact pers...[More]
By Donna on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
I've shipped autos several times and Angels has been the best company I've used. I had no problems whatsoever and they will be the first company I wil...[More]
By Caty on Angels Moving Autos about 4 Hours Ago
This was my second time using AmeriFreight. I am as pleased this time around as I was the first time. Why did I choose them again? Well, they have th...[More]
By Jyoti on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Awesome service, loved it. Car was picked up on Friday evening on time and delivered on Tuesday as scheduling, very impressed with the service, whenev...[More]
By Sumit Arora on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Sean of Auto Star Transport & Logistics was recommended by the seller of the car. sean was great to work with, he sent me updates both by e-mail a...[More]
By don on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 4 Hours Ago
Good experience. Kimberly was great to work with - easy to set up pick-up and drop off. Hauler who carried the car was very professional too....[More]
By Glen Bongi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
I set a pickup with AmeriFreight. The carrier picked up the car on time and delivered on time. It good experience and I would recommend them....[More]
By Jason on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
On a short notice I reached out South Beach Transport and Miah Park made it all happen. She followed through all the way and my car was picked up and ...[More]
By Ernst Ziegle on South Beach Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I had my honda element converted into an ecamper at Ursa Minor in San Diego. The owner of Ursa Minor recommended Dakota at Capitol to truck it back t...[More]
By M Birge on Capitol Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
After using various shipping companies with varying results, MVS is by far the best I've ever used. Price was fair and delivery was extremely quick (a...[More]
By Justin on MVS Canada Logistics about 6 Hours Ago
Quoted price was very competitive after requesting proposal from ~10 providers. Communication was excellent and frequent throughout the transaction. ...[More]
By Bryan F on Andrew Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
I had a very good experience with this company in every way. Christian was the person who I dealt with and he was very patient and honest in the way h...[More]
By Adam Reiger on First Rate Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Henry was a joy to work with. I had a lot of brokers coming at me but chose Henry's group because he stood by his original quote. I would use his comp...[More]
By fred on Interstate Transport Group about 6 Hours Ago
I cannot tell you how relieved I was to have found this company when I had to relocate back to Chicago!!! A couple years ago when I moved to Arizona ...[More]
By Brian on South Beach Transport about 6 Hours Ago
It was alright. I thought things with this company worked a little different than they did but the end result was fine. I did get my car later than wa...[More]
By Caitlin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
This was a tuff one and pricerite auto transport got it out of the auction in a timely monor before storage would start. Another great transport from ...[More]
By Lytle Motors on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Transporting an antique vehicle is very serious to me (the vehicle owner) I chose Affordable Auto Transportation, the name fits. I filled out the on...[More]
By Bret Barber on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
The pickup and delivery was on time as scheduled, the driver was knowledgable and proficient, had the vehicle loaded and properly secured with minimal...[More]
By Aaron on Angels Moving Autos about 7 Hours Ago