View 151,273 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 81
Reviews 1-25 of 2017
I was worried but they gave me all the information and everything worked out., you have to keep in mind when you book to have a little flexiblity. I was happy with the service. sure beat driving it to florida....[More]
By lisa karlik on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 3 Minutes Ago
I am very happy I am having the opportunity to write about my experience with Auto Shipping Group. When I decided to move from Florida to Oregon one of the main decisions I had to make was to either sell my car or ship it across country & after I spoke to Chaley McVay from Auto Shipping Group my decision was easy to make because she was very knowledgeable & she made me feel very confident my car would get to Oregon in perfect condition & in a timely manner right at the time I was requesting & within my budget. She guaranteed me the truck her company would choose to transport my vehicle would be the best and the drivers would be very responsible and keep me posted through the 5 days it took to get to Oregon. It really was a great experience and I would definitely use this company again and refer them to my friends and family :-) I notice after all the phone calls we made there's a lot of shady people in this business and I am very glad I chose a professional & trustworthy company like AUTO SHIPPING GROUP :-) ...[More]
By Gloria Carlson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Minutes Ago
While the delivery was late due to a mechanical issue with the transporter, once Nicole found out she scheduled with another carrier who delivered my car expeditiously. I can't thank Nicole enough- -would recommend Auto Transport 123 to anyone needing to ship a car....[More]
By Joseph Donnelly on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Minutes Ago
Superb job. Highly recommend. Very professional service. Customer service best I've ever experienced....[More]
By Ed Virgona on Auto Transport 123 about 24 Minutes Ago
Tony was a wonderful help to me, he was great to work with and everything went in a very timely manner, I am glad I chose to go with D&G professional brokerage....[More]
By Terry on D&G Professional Brokerage about 26 Minutes Ago
amazing service, would not hesitate to use again. Robin was able to efficiently get my suv to me for under budget and also came by covered carrier, which was a nice surprise. Their communication was just excellent and she even followed up after the vehicle arrived. I would have no issues recommending their company to anyone looking to ship a vehicle. ...[More]
By james on Transport Time about 33 Minutes Ago
Great company, efficient, and honest. I was pleased with the transport! I called and they we able to pick my car up a couple of days later. I was in the loop the whole time. It took about a week for the transport from NC to CA. The driver was great, he didn't mind my check up calls. I would recommend the company and consider using them again....[More]
By CaliQ on Lightning Auto Carriers about 39 Minutes Ago
Felicia was terrific. Everything she promised was done. Car was picked and up and delivered on time. Car was clean, had a full tank of gas, and the driver were courteous and respectful. Felicia called and let us know when the car would be picked up and on route. The driver called and let us when he would be there and followed and told us when he would be there. called an hour before to say that he would be there and he was. Would definitely use this service and Felicia again. It was a very good experience and would highly recommend Felicia...[More]
By Sheldon Levitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 56 Minutes Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Minutes Ago
**Call Felicia (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Sheldon! It's great to hear from you! Thank you for your business and...[More]
I was shocked at how on time my transport was - to the hour. I had direst contact with the driver, Walter. I am getting a small rebate for filling this out, but I would have filled it out anyway. I was so happy! It was an easy experience and one where I did not have to worry. Matt at Shipcardirect.com was in touch with me constantly. I felt like my 20 year old Mercedes would be well taken care of and it was!!! Walter, my transport driver, called me once from the road to tell me the night before he was picking my car up to tell me his exact pick-up time. I was able to plan my day and not sit around all day!!! I have already highly recommended this company to my friends who also ship cars to their winter homes. This was also my best quote!! I felt secure with this company and Matt was with me the whole way. I also like the fact that Walter, the driver, slept in motels along the way- he did not try to drive all night, etc. He was not a danger on the road. I would not have liked that. My best, Linda Landers...[More]
By Linda Landers on Ship a Car Direct about 57 Minutes Ago
Brett worked very well with me in getting my car moved on short notice. The carrier, Bernard, was extremely nice and willing to work with my schedule on the delivery....[More]
By Bill on Allied Auto Shippers about 1 Hour Ago
Service was terrific. Every thing I was told by Felicia was done. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Car was clean and the driver and helper were very nice and respectful. Felicia was extremely helpful. We were called about pick time and delivery. the driver called to let us know when he would arrive and deliver. They answered all our questions and were always available by phone and email. i would highly recommend Auto Transport and especially Felicia Bond-Williams at 602-428-6872...[More]
By Sheldon Levitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Dream auto transport was very reliable and the service was great. Chase took his time and explained everything so I knew exactly what was going on. Great experience. I would recommend to any wanting to transport a vehicle to use this service. ...[More]
By Brent on Dream Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Very satisfied with the first car transport. Picked up the day it was going to be picked up and delivered as promised in 2 days which was great. Driver was a bit later than expected on delivery but had a good reason, the car behind mine was not running and had to be pulled off the carrier. Good communication and on time delivery with no issues. I would use them again as everything went very smooth with no hidden costs and answered all my questions....[More]
By Mike on South Beach Transport about 2 Hours Ago
New World Auto Transport went the extra mile to get our vehicle delivered from a fairly remote place in Colorado to our place just outside of Tucson. Also the driver's took great care of our classic Willy Jeep and were great to work with. Thank you!...[More]
By Pitts family on New World Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Price was competitive. Initial communication was lacking but improved toward the end of the process. First pickup dispatched failed but second worked fine and delivered in a timely manner without any damage. I would use these people again....[More]
By Merold on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
I had trouble with another Broker from another company which I am not going to mention, but all issues are left behind , Alex helped me move my vehicle and I got it just in time when I needed it! thank you so much Alex!...[More]
By LIZ on D&G Professional Brokerage about 2 Hours Ago
Service was easy, fairly priced, and I had no issues. Will use again. I really appreciated the service....[More]
By shawn on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
We had an F350 delivered from Arizona to New York. Their customer service was great. Every time I had a question, Mike was able to respond right away. Excellent timing, and very helpful. I hope to do more business with them in the future. Thank you very much. ...[More]
By Bianca on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bianca, Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate it! I...[More]
The cost of service was extremely competitive compared to other primary carriers. The process was clearly communicated and there were no surprises. Would definitely use again if I have the need for such services....[More]
By Paul Benjamin on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Although it took a while, Montway resolved/is resolving my complaint. I would consider recommending them to other people. ...[More]
By A B on Montway Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I was told about the company for shipping a few yeara ago and called them. This is the only company I use to ship as they are always there and very professional. All of my shipments have been on time and with no damages !! They make it easy to do business and get the job done every time....[More]
By Charles H Pospisil on Angels Moving Autos about 7 Hours Ago
I purchased my 1970 International Harvester Scout on Ebay ( eBay item number: 321554254711) from a gentleman named Ben in Oklahoma and needed it delivered to Kentucky. I received many quotes from various companies. Orange gave me the lowest quoted price of $590 ($105 lower...Order #166720-NQ) . I googled Orange to check them out and visited the BBB to verify they were legitimate (I had never heard of them before, so I did my homework). After reading their reviews and BBB ratings and comparing prices, I went with Orange. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE! I placed my order on 10-27-14 around 3pm. I was contacted THE VERY NEXT DAY, 10-28-14, and told my Scout was scheduled for pickup on 10-29-14 and would be delivered on 10-31-14. I paid my deposit (you don't even pay a deposit until they confirm a pickup!!!) I spoke with Tiffany Weaver each time and she was always very polite, courteous, and answered all my questions... she was very sweet. My Scout was suppose to be delivered on 10-31-14 but my driver called and asked if I wanted her a day early...heck yeah I did! (He did say he would deliver as scheduled if I preferred, but this is my 1970 Scout!...I wanted her as soon as possible!) So, from the time I placed my order (10-27-14) until the day my Scout was delivered and I drove her (10-30-14) was 3 days...3 DAYS!!! AMAZING!!! It is basketball season in Kentucky, so I bleed Kentucky Blue (GO CATS!), but my new favorite color is ORANGE! I will never waste my time comparing prices or stressing out over "Did I choose a good company?" again...I will ONLY use Orange EVERY SINGLE TIME and be stress and worry free! I do not take the time to write reviews (this is absolutely my first) But, I was SO impressed with the level of service and quality of service I received from Orange which is so rare and hard to find these days, that not only did I take the time to write this lengthy review, but I even researched the ebay item number so everyone can see this is an absolute REAL and HONEST review of this company. Orange is top notch and the only shipping company for me from this day forward. When people talk about "5 star ratings" and "white glove service", Orange delivers the quality of service they are referring to. Orange set the bar very high...this is the level of service that all companies should aspire to. ORANGE GOT IT RIGHT! Thank you! and thank you to K&K Transportation for an outstanding job as well!...[More]
By Will McMinoway on Orange Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
We have received vehicle before the given time.It has saved lot of extra effort in unknown city. This helps towhole family....[More]
By Pan Dhoni on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Brandon helped me shipped my car from California to Texas and nothing was stolen or missing front my car, my car is not damaged and the driver was nice ...[More]
By Bisola Orunja on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 30 Minutes Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Bisola, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for t...[More]
This was my first time shipping a car, needless to say I was very scared. There are a lot of options available and I can say without a doubt I made the right choice. The price was one of the lowest quoted and I got a million quotes. They had a great rating and that is why I chose them. The service was great, prompt and accurate. The car was picked up at the early part of the range given, Saturday at 4:00 in the afternoon and delivered Monday morning at 7:30. The car was shipped form Birmingham Alabama to Tucson Az.. I had no idea it would be here that fast, it made me late for work because I had to go play with the car. I would not hesitate to use Door to Door again and I know I made the best choice for me....[More]
By Mike Quigley on Door to Door Transport about 12 Hours Ago