View 152,516 Reviews on 3,585 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 75
Reviews 1-25 of 1857
Very good experience. Everything went off without a hitch. I would choose them again in a heartbeat. ........................... ........................... ........................... ........................... ..............................[More]
By Aaron on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Minutes Ago
Thomy was very easy to work with follow up when needed and made me feel like a valued costumer. Would use their service again. Car came quick and no damage...[More]
By Gary Giragosian on Auto Transport 123 about 24 Minutes Ago
The price was very good compared to quotes from other shipping companies. They kept in contact throughout the process and worked with my specific schedule and challenges. Very professional and easy to deal with. Would definitely use again! ...[More]
By JW on Tropical Auto Carriers LLC about 46 Minutes Ago
I had excellent service. they delivered my car on time. and jessica was an amazing help. i would recommend this company to anyone who wants there car shipped....[More]
By lee on Auto Transport 123 about 49 Minutes Ago
this is my first time using this company and all i have to say are good things, everything went according to plan, pick-up and delivery was a breeze....[More]
By Nate on Patriot Auto Transport LLC about 51 Minutes Ago
i have shipped my honda accord with this company, and let me tell you that at first i didn't think i was ging to get my vehicle shipped on time buy i was wrong. thank you....[More]
By lela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 58 Minutes Ago
Ilene was good to deal with and tried real hard to get the vehicle picked up on time. Patient with my calls....[More]
By Oscar Jones on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Rob was always available when I needed to reach him, and he did a great job describing the service and accommodating my needs. I bought a truck from a seller in CA and had it shipped to TX. I was anxious about shipping the truck but Rob was very helpful and the price was reasonable. If I were to ship another vehicle, I would call Rob first. ...[More]
By Trent on 7 Star Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 43 Minutes Ago
For same 5-Star service call ROB (866) 576-7009 ext.210, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you,...[More]
he was great , upfront, and honest, i made a mistake by going with a nother company but he came through and got the job done within 24 hours. thank you for the time and great service...[More]
By kenneth on State-By-State Transporters about 1 Hour Ago
I've used this company's services twice, and each time the experience was excellent. They were professional, honest and forthcoming with information, and transported the vehicle in a very timely and appropriate manner. I would absolutely use their services again or highly recommend their service to anyone!...[More]
By Donna on Envision Auto Relocations Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Choosing a car transport company seems to be a crap shoot. It's hard to tell what companies are real and which ones have just posted fake reviews online. I called a few places and several of them were really rude to me and just kept asking for my credit card number before answering my questions. I had a very tight window for when the car could be delivered and Brian assured me that he would be able to arrange everything without an issue. The price ended up being a little higher than he first quoted, but this was due to my insistence and very tight window. I would rather pay more to assure it arrived on the specified day. ...[More]
By M Sharp on Andrew Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
The whole process on this vehicle move exceeded my expectations. I was informed at all times and in fact the delivery was 1 day early. All contact with company employees was excellent. ...[More]
By DENNIS RUSS on United Road about 1 Hour Ago
- Customer Services is Excellent - Price is Reasonable - Flexible pickup time - On time / early - Friendly driver *** Very satisfied with AutoStar and it vendor ***...[More]
By Minh Tran on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 1 Hour Ago
2 vehicle transported they were fair and honest and very friendly and timely. Would defiantly use them again if needed....[More]
By cheryl on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
we will trans port was a great company to use. dave the dispatch man was very kind and knew what he was doing. i would recomend this company to any one who needs trasport needs. ...[More]
By kyle on We Will Transport It Corp about 1 Hour Ago
The company provides a great shipping service at a competitive rate. The customer service is excellent . With a shipment coming from Indiana to georgia with a shipping time of only one day from the purchase date of vehicle i thought was great. The company requires a security deposit at the time the vehicle is picked up and the rest of the money was due once the vehicle was delivered which i liked as opposed to other companies wanting payment in full and up front prior to the car being picked up. Will definately use them again....[More]
By Cody Cox on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
I though that the antenna on my Mustang had been broken off on the way here (Florida). After looking closer, I discovered that it been unscrewed at the base and placed on the floor in the back of the car instead for safe keeping. This was very thoughtful of the car transporter. ...[More]
By William Davis on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
When you first submit a request for a car transport quote, you'll get bombarded by shipping brokers wanting your business. Take your time. Ask questions. Don't be in a hurry. Hang up on those who trash other shippers as part of their sales pitch. Read customer feedback. Dominic Dellagatto of TD-Auto Transport answered all my questions and was helpful when the seller on the other end became difficult to work with. Both Dominic and the transporter he found really hung in there, put up with the sellers B.S. and the whole process eventually worked out great. What was good about TD Auto Transport is they found a small, independent transporter for me. That means the guy who picked up my car was the same guy who dropped it off. Independents take care of their equipment better and the cars they transport....[More]
By Geoffrey Flynn on TD Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
This is the fourth time I've moved a car it went off without a hitch the driver was professional. I would recommend using this company highly....[More]
By Dave Francoeur on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
This was my first experience to transport a vehicle to different state, I called Mr. Rob C. at Seven stars, Rob was extremely Professional and I was very comfortable dealing with him. I will call Rob again if I need to. I truthfully recommend the Seven stars Co. and Mr Rob C, Please fell free to Email me Sam Yousif ...[More]
By Sam Yousif on 7 Star Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 1 Hour Ago
I came to know Montway from one of my friend. I just called them up and got a quote. Realized that the quote price also very competitive. I used to get a call in every stage to update the status. pickup and delivery guys are really helpful. Montway service is excellent and I would recommend Montway for car transport. ...[More]
By Narayan on Montway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Auto Transport 123 was extremely helpful in the shipment of my Nissan GTR from Orlando, FL. to Rockwall, TX. From payment, the vehicle was picked up two days after placing the order and delivered in exactly 24hrs over 1100 miles away. Aaron and his team were always available and the driver was very professional. ...[More]
By Tony on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
I was understandably nervous about purchasing a vehicle and having it transported from Michigan to Utah. Graham at AmeriFreight was understanding, professional and reassuring. The company's documentation was informative and thorough. Graham made certain that I understood my options and the process and fees involved in the transaction. AmeriFreight contracted my car transport with a conscientious, safe transporter that actually surprised me by delivering my vehicle early! The driver had driven through a snow storm, so the car arrived with a dirty exterior. But the driver took his time unloading the vehicle so as not to scratch or damage it and was careful not to spread the exterior dirt to the interior....[More]
By Maria Bustos on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Tom from Shipacar Direct was very helpful, we had to ship our car from Arizona to Kansas within 2 days and he was able to find a carrier the next day. The Carrier arrived at the mentioned time picked the vehicle up and delivered it without any issue at kansas 2 days later. I am very happy with the service by Tom and the Carrier and I would definitely recommend them to my friends ...[More]
By Shankar on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I booked my shipping order with Sheldon from Patriot for my SAAB 93 car from Massachussets to Maryland on last friday 14 Nov. Delivery was late, it was very frustrating at the beginning as I was promised it will be picked up on Monday by driver 1 but it was not, then he said Tuesday by driver 2. this guy said his truck has broken down and he will pick up on wednesday. meanwhile I thought I will cancel the order with patriot and go ahead with another company. I talked to other companies and got a lead about a driver 3 who could pick it up on tuesday. So I told Sheldon about this and he was quick enough to get in touch with the driver and the 3rd driver actually picked up the car on tuesday. finally it was delivered on the said date i.e., on thursday. and during all this, rate was increased from 425 to 475. One of the reasons pickup was late is maybe due to the fact that I agreed for a lesser price at the beginning. Though I agreed for a lesser price, it was finally hiked after which, my car got picked up :) After all this I kept my fingers crossed till it was delivered. Car was in a good condition on delivery. Overall I can say it was not a great experience but I did get my car without any damage, so I have to thank Sheldon who helped me get the car eventually....[More]
By Raji on Patriot Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago