View 156,439 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 79
Reviews 1-25 of 1961
I wanted to ship my car from my hometown in Kansas to my university in Washington. I had no idea how to go about doing this, so I surveyed a few websites for quotes and reviews. Response: We are a car transport company with numerous years of experience in the auto shipping industry. We provide honest, reliable and incredibly affordable auto transport service. Dont trust just anybody - loads of references available upon request. Call us for an instant quote on your own car transport job - we have the best prices in town! Call us 407-268-6689...[More]
By Emma on Alpine Transport Services about 1 Hour Ago
This was my first time using a transport company. The price for the shipping was comparable to another company that I also called for a quote. Wendy Barker was very efficient in providing a written quote in a timely manner. She explained what to was to be expected....[More]
By Rita Haddix on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
They are good and prompt in intimating and picking up cars. I have recommended to others and will certainly go with them if there is a need....[More]
By Nicholas Jeyanth EJ on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Great service . Thanks Everyone should use this service if you need a car to be transported. The people are super kind and very helpful . the car gets there in no time no damage or anything....[More]
By fess on DIY Transport Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
I can't say enough about AmeriFreight. From the first phone call, down to delivery, they were fantastic. Ali was honest and always available. I'm a first time shipper and was having a hard time with other companies. Call AmeriFreight. You won't be sorry. ...[More]
By Gabriele on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
From start to finish, this was as smooth a transport as I could have expected. Motor Movers exceeded my expectations. Ben was responsive, proactive and knowledgeable. All aspects of the move were explained in detail and all questions were answered completely. The quote was the quote. No additional charges and no surprises. The transport was scheduled and a follow up phone call to confirm was provided. This entire transaction, from the initial phone call to delivery of the vehicle was less than one week. The actual transport was less than three days.I was notified the minute the vehicle was loaded on the transport vehicle and was provided a phone number in the event I wanted to track the vehicle while it was enroute. Amazing. An additional phone call was made to ask when the most convenient time to deliver the vehicle on the scheduled delivery day. Another phone call was made to tell me the transporter was ahead of schedule and I was asked if it would be okay to deliver the vehicle a day early! I was told if the earlier delivery wasn't convenient, the original delivery date and time would still be honored. How often does a plan come together like that? Read Motor Movers other reviews and you'll see that this is the rule rather than the exception. I would not hesitate calling Ben and using Motor Movers again. Great company, great staff!...[More]
By Earl on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Pick up driver was very polite!! Was a pleasure to deal with him! Fletcher is wonderful person to deal with to get the best price!...[More]
By Joanne on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 8 Hours Ago
The experience with don edwards and motor movers was excellent. Their contractor had a truck break down on the way to pick up and were keep informed. They did what I would have expected in businesslike fashion. Motor Movers called and arranged a back up pickup who meet all deadlines for pickup and delivery. The price was fair. I would recommend them and use them again. Tracking # Client Order ID # 1164352...[More]
By joe m on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Phil had car picked up when it was expected and delivered to me a day later.This is everything you should need in a auto transporter....[More]
By mikesmontes on Horizon Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
My expensive Toyota Cruiser arrived in perfect shape. Low drama and trustworthy transporter. He drove into not the best weather in northern Michigan, but had it all under control. I can wholeheartedly recommend this transporter to you. There was not a single problem. He called the night before to give me an approximate time and hit it almost exactly the next evening. I am so grateful. The price was also quite fair. ...[More]
By Laurie Campbell on Fifth Wheel about 8 Hours Ago
I did the proper research on Transport Reviews and chose Quality Car . Driver was professional as was the owner Chris . The price was reasonable and all went really . Im a satisfied customer. They have my endorsement...[More]
By Lex Garner on Quality Car Move about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 8 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140...[More]
Classic Car, 1st time shipping. Worried, but for no reason. Car arrived undamaged, and Driver was very particular about the car. Chris Davis was willing to answer questions at any time and was helpful getting me information. Driver was even concerned enough to wrap the seat with plastic to avoid getting any dirt on it. ...[More]
By Bill on Quality Car Move about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 8 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140...[More]
I originally applied at another transport company to transport a motorcycle from Missoula, MT to Boise, ID. After over 2 weeks and no return calls (I was always the one to contact them inquiring about the status) I cancelled my request. I then contacted AutoStar and they found transportation within only a few hours! I had my motorcycle delivered within 3-4 days. I was impressed. Kerron took the bull by the horns and I appreciated it. If I have transportation needs in the future I will definitely give AutoStar the first chance. ...[More]
By Bill Boles on AutoStar Transport Express about 9 Hours Ago
From boston to Viginia. Totally took about 1 week. Good service. Drive was nice. But the waiting time for pick up is pretty long, I waitted for about 4 days before the car can be picked up. Also the waiting window was one week. Seems pretty long....[More]
By max on Direct Express Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Trustworthy company with affordable prices and time efficient.. I was concerned about what company to choose but I am glad that I made the right choice and I am happy with the service and everything. The price is reasonable and the pick up date is always available and the driver was on time. The inspection and everything was great and nothing to worry about and also the delivery is on time.. I liked the safety and the security the company provides and I recommend this company to people who want to transfer their cars and hesitate about what company to choose. Go ahead and choose Heartland Trucking because they desreve the trust you give them. Thank you again for your care and respectful srevices....[More]
By Grace on Heartland Trucking about 10 Hours Ago
this was the first time I have shipped a truck. overall it was a good experience. I used auto transport 123. excellent customer service. good comms with matt. ...[More]
By robert j. byrne on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
In this day and age it was a pleasure to work with a company whose representatives are knowledgeable and efficient. Actual price was a little less than the quote. I was kept informed of the progress of the shipment from the time the contract was signed until 15 minutes before the car was delivered. Would recommend this company highly....[More]
By Phil on Andrew Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Montway explain the entire transport experience including all the tricks of the trade. I felt comfortable with them because of their straight forwardness. Once they picked up the vehicle I was contacted and vehicle was picked up they kept me posted, because a unforeseen problem the vehicle was delievered late but I was kept in loop until it arrived. They also furnished the name and number of the driver in case I had questions. I would definately use this company again....[More]
By John king on Montway Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Jim Gozde was my contact person, and was very professional and courteous. He walked me through the process, had a carrier in 2 days and they were right on time...car was delivered to California a day early. I'm very pleased with the service and would recommend them to anyone. The price was very competitive and i would use them again. Jim followed the process through from start to finish. The car arrived with no issues at all, again very pleased with the overall experience....[More]
By Gerard Pepe on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 10 Hours Ago
Stephanie was very knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. We will be doing business again with her in the future. Thank you....[More]
By Anthony on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Angels Moving Autos was precise and professional in the pick up of a Bentley they were on time, polite and very good in communicating with me in every step. I certainly will recommend and work again with them....[More]
By Morgan on Angels Moving Autos about 10 Hours Ago
the transport was very proffessionl and i wpuld use the company and drivers again.. i have use the company on previous occasions and customer service has always been above expected standards...[More]
By brian williams on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
First and foremost what I liked about the whole process is the promptness with which Regal Auto responds to my questions or concern. I call or email someone responds, it may not always be what I want to hear but felt comfortable. I got the quote form Regal and the driver is supposed to contact the person with a 2 day window and his responsibility to pick up the car and he showed up without getting confirmation from my contact but it worked out for me though. To get the delivery of the car to downtown, KT Transport agency with whom Regal has contact has difficulty arranging for someone as I requested either early morning or late evening. And I understand that, agreed to meet about 20 min walking from my place and because of the traffic the driver came after 40 mins and car was in great condition, they did a car wash. After I got the car, Check Engine Light was on, this is due to gas cap being open and it went away after I closed it. Overall, they did accommodate with all my requests and a great transport company....[More]
By Ravi K on Regal Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Angels Moving Autos was very professional and great to work with. My car was delivered without a scratch! I would recommend working with them....[More]
By Natalie on Angels Moving Autos about 10 Hours Ago
We have used Angels several times and have not been disappointed. They are in contact almost daily and the drivers have been accessible as well. I would definitely recommend their transport service. ...[More]
By JoAnn on Angels Moving Autos about 11 Hours Ago