View 153,960 Reviews on 3,615 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 58
Reviews 1-25 of 1450
I am still amazed at the prompt and professional manor in the way my transaction was handled! So extremely happy from start to finish and last minute help!!! Will recommend this agency again!...[More]
By Beachbumkimmer@gmail.com on Nationwide Transport Services about 3 Hours Ago
I used Motor Movers Auto a Transport as a broker to find me a transport company. Don was great. He explained the prices and the cost associated with the services he provided. He made sure that he understood what I need in a transport and went on the hunt to find a good match. Within the day, he connected me with RDMC Global. Russell at RDMC was very professional and explained what when he was picking up the vehicle and when it would be at my location. Both of these companies made the process extremely easy. The service in both ends was great. Thanks!...[More]
By Stacey on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Direct Express was able to assign a carrier very quickly, which was needed. The price quoted was reasonable and competitive....[More]
By Elizabeth E. on Direct Express Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I contacted Get it Done from a quote I received and was ready to book it. The gentleman I was speaking to said the price seemed high (which I thought was fine) he got back on the line and saved 200.00 off the original quote he sent to me. Again I had no problem with the original quote and didn't look for a discount but he took it upon himself to look into it. I was absolutely shocked and thankful. Jim the driver did a full inspection at pick up and the same inspection when dropped off my car arrived in same condition as original inspection. If you need to transport a car please don't waste your time calling others call this company Grt it done Transportation...[More]
By Chris W. on Get it Done Transportation about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 2 Hours Ago
Chris, Thank you for the 5 star, candid review. The original quote you received was a quote you requested in the spring, the rates tend to go down in ...[More]
We were very pleased with the transporter. Excellent service. We dealt with Matt at Ship a car Direct. He was on top of the situation and found a transporter that provided excellent service. It was a pleasure doing business with Matt and he kept checking during all of the aspects of the moving of the vehicle. Although we had never shipped a vehicle before and had apprehension about using any company we found this experience to be very positive....[More]
By Linda Boan on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Wow you really work with the owner of the company. Definitely recommend Transport Connection,the only company out there that treat you with respect and provides the best service. ...[More]
By Elizabeth R. on Transport Connection about 5 Hours Ago
I was dealing with a lowball dispatch company that couldn't give me a confirmation on my shipping. I called Lightning Auto Carriers in Monday afternoon, within 2 hours my load was dispatched and both of my cars were picked up within 2 days! WOW! I was originally given a drop day of Monday, but the driver made it to my drop point on Saturday...2 days earlier than expected! It caused a little bit of an inconvenience but we were able to work with the transporter to figure out a solution! Alex stayed in touch with me throughout the process and even called to confirm that my vehicles made it to their destination without damage. ...[More]
By Matt Major on Lightning Auto Carriers about 7 Hours Ago
After a frustrating experience with another broker - 10 days of waiting for a pickup that was estimated at 24-48 hours - that never happened, we listed with Suzette at Expedia Transport. We listed on Wednesday, less than 24 hours later we had a pickup scheduled. The vehicle was actually picked up and delivered early. Suzette is the Goddess of Vehicle Transport!!!!...[More]
By Melanie on Expedia Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I initially booked with another company because they had a low price , my vehicle was never picked up because they could not find a carrier to accept their low bid. I then, through a referral , found Chris and Quality Car Move. The next day Chris had my car on a truck and delivered in 3 days. From now on I only use Quality Car Move...[More]
By lex on Quick Car Move LLC about 10 Hours Ago
The pick up of my car was a couple days later than expected which concerned me as I was getting ready to move, but in the end everything went very well. When I had concerns about my car being shipped on time Matt contacted the carrier and made sure everything was back on track. The car was delivered earlier than expected (a little over a week coast to coast) and was in perfect condition. I would definitely ship my car with this company again....[More]
By Susan on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
Working with Laura Curto was a pleasure for she was always available to answer any calls or questions. She explained the whole process of transporting from the beginning to end while others brokers just tried to rush and pressure me. I would recommend her to anyone who is trying to transport a vehicle. ...[More]
By Gee D on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I bought a 1964 pick up truck from LA California. I called many shipping companies before finding this one. Most of them had bad reviews until I found Auto Shipping Group. They were amazing with the service and their knowledge. I confirmed the order to ship it to Buffalo, New York which is 2500 miles. I've been told by others that it would take a maximum of 10 days to arrive but I received the truck within 5 days. They showed that they genuinely cared by following up with me.They had amazing service and an affordable price. Would definitely use again. ...[More]
By Simon Najjar on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
yo yo yo sup peeps. ma car made it back. ma sweet baby is home! home fo the holidays. that means time to raise the roof and celebrate. so glad to be back in NYC, visitin fam there. My heart goes out to this team all star for bringing it out here. best team round fo sho...[More]
By Alfonzo on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Pick up and delivery were on time. Maintained contact by phone. Had change at the delivery site. Customer service at was great at answering all our questions....[More]
By Chris Rodenbeck on Direct Express Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
This is the third time we have used PDQ Auto Movers and Bruce over the years. We highly recommend them and would definitely use them again. We have a classic vehicle that was hauled using an enclosed truck. They were right on time and everything was hassle free....[More]
By Debi n Terry on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Offered best price. Car delivered as promised. Driver was professional and courteous. Maintained communication throughout process. Transport equipment was good quality....[More]
By Chris on Able Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
This was my 2nd time shipping a vehicle and it was MUCH MUCH better this time around! Note - previous shipment was NOT with ASG. I have been working with Kimberly for over a month on my shipment. She is knowledgeable, professional and flexible!! I actually changed my shipping date on short notice by over 30 days and she handled it effortlessly with ease. I contacted Kimberly weekly to check on my shipping status and she responded well within 24 hours, many times it was within 1-2 hours. Kimberly would not only provide an adequate update but also additional details I did not request, but were nice to haves. She is great at anticipating customer's questions. A person may think 30+ days is a long time to ship; however, I did ship 4,500 miles and during the holiday season. My car was in Long Beach, CA during all the torrential rain and mudslides last week and the carrier still made it there to pick up at promised time and my car actually arrived 2 days earlier than originally planned! My car was in great condition considering travel time. The vehicle was dusty; however, it was dusty when I dropped it off at the Hilo pier, so it did not get dirtier through its travels. Pier personnel as well as the carrier were prompt, professional and informative when needed and Kimberly was instrumental in this shipment being a total success!!! I will definitely call Kimberly for all my future shipping needs!...[More]
By Andrea Moore on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
South Beach Transport was honest with me! They never made any false promises and and everything turned out just as they said it would! They even allowed me to make changes to the contract that i did not feel comfortable with! If I have transportation needs in the future they will be the first ones I call! ...[More]
By RYAN on South Beach Transport about 14 Hours Ago
I contacted Mark at Dynamic Auto Movers, and explained to him that I needed my vehicle transported and needed it in Kansas City before Christmas. He had it picked up the same day I contacted him and I will be reeciving my BMW today. My hat goes off to Mark for the promptness and being able to execute this transport for me and my family. Thank you guys. I will recommend you guys to everyone I know. Thanks again Mark! Have a great Holidays...[More]
By Amy Perez on Dynamic Auto Movers about 14 Hours Ago
My experience with Don was great! I had never shipped a car before and he spent so much time explaining the process to me. He made himself very accessible to me when I wanted to check in. He found me the BEST deal with an outstanding driver. Both of them communicated well with me and I would certainly go with Don at Motor Movers to ship a car again. Thanks Don!! ...[More]
By Nicole L on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
They were prompt and made the carrier available as soon as i placed the order. And the carrier are very prompt and reliable. Highly recommended. ...[More]
By Kumar on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
Generally, our experience was very good given the issues in this industry. Emily at shipacardirect was excellent. She did her job very well. No complaints. We checked reviews and only contacted companies with excellent reviews. We contacted shipacardirect vs. them contacting us. ALL of the companies that contacted us were $200 to $1000 less than shipacardirect. After investigating how the industry works- brokers and transporters who bid on moves and the horror stories on no-shows, damage, etc.- we decided that we would minimize the risk of problems by going with a excellently reviewed company. So, we paid a slightly above average price for the move and deliberately did not "low ball" this move as we had to have the 2 cars moved within a set window and delivered within a window and could not have no-shows, damage, etc. Best Auto Transport was the carrier. They have a problem in that they had a full mailbox when we needed to get to them for confirmation, questions, and issues we had with timing. The mailbox was full for at least 4 days- Friday through Monday- so it was impossible to get to them. Shipacardirect could not get to them either. This did create anxiety as there was no one to talk with. Once we got the number of the driver himself, we were able to converse with him directly. The Best driver was excellent and professional. Given the horror stories in this industry, we are very satisfied even through there were a few slight hiccups on timing. This review is unaffected by any discount or incentive offered from shipacardirect. ...[More]
By Paul on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Hours Ago
Sean was always there to take my calls and followed up with emails. I did have to wait several days to get something booked but that was due to the remoteness of the pick-up. Sean explained the process well and worked to find someone who was willing to make the haul. The driver was courteous and made the 1500 mile trip in 48 hours, delivering the car at least a day earlier than I expected....[More]
By Paul on Auto Guard Transport LLC about 15 Hours Ago
My son wanted to ship his loved old 1998 Golf to LA from DC, which after debating, I said yes. What won't we do for our kids. I searched the web, read the stories and worried like everyone else. I got somehow in contact with Dave Fountain @ alpinetransportinc.com and he was very straightforward explaining the all process and giving me a quote between 1300 and 1400 hundred (we paid 2250 for the car). Again, we love our kids. He said he would be back to me in a couple of days, which he did, and found a carrier to deliver the car to LA for 1300, which really surprised me because he could have easily said 1400. My son met the driver just outside Washington, DC, and got his car after 5 or 6 days in LA. The driver was super pleasant as well. My son is only 18 years old, and he was very happy to have his car in LA. And I was happy he witnessed a good work done by people you don't know, who delivered what it was promised. Dave did what all of us should do when working with others, to look not to maximize the profits for a one time deal, but to do the right job for the client, for himself and the name of his company and to feel good at the end of the day. Thanks again Dave and have everyone a nice holiday season. massimo ...[More]
By massimo on Alpine Transport Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
This was the first time I have ever shipped a car where I had to make my own arrangements. I was admittedly a bit nervous. Ben at Motor Movers did a great job at explaining the entire process to me and making sure I had answers to all my questions. The move went very smoothly. The pickup process was quick and easy as was the receiving process on the other end. We did have a bit of a hiccup with the transport company about how payment was to be made at the receiving end that differed from the original agreement. After having this conversation with the transport company, I got on the phone to Ben and he had it all straightened out by the end of the day. I had a 5 star experience using Motor Movers as my transport broker. I would gladly use them again for my future auto shipment needs and highly recommend them (and Ben) to anyone who needs to ship a vehicle. ...[More]
By George on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago