View 158,307 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 79
Reviews 1-25 of 1971
Malia was honest, timely, accurate and direct. I recommend her services. I have nothing else substantive to say, since the service was excellent and timely. ...[More]
By AGR on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Minutes Ago
The Contact person Malia made my experience a great one. My son put the order in and fell on me This was first time using a transport company. Malia made my experience a great one She understood my needs and stayed in touch and guided me through the whole process. She consistently treated me with a high level of customer service satisfied my every question. Her efforts made me feel comfortable in making this transition. I salute her on Job Well and I am proud to write this review on her behalf. If I ever need a service like this again I will be sure to use your company....[More]
By Raymond Jones on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Minutes Ago
I'm an active duty military member and I constantly have to move around so I decided to ship my vehicle instead of driving it. Malia made it a very quick and painless process. Her honesty and her know how really helped me out. ...[More]
By Carlos Garcia on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 42 Minutes Ago
The Boss Transport Company and Driver were both great. I would/will truly recommend this Transport Company to my family and friends. The Driver took very good care of my car. The Boss Transport Company personnel answered all the questions I had concerns about....[More]
By Mattie Brooks on Boss Auto Transport , Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
My Wife and I were relocating from TX to NY. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689...[More]
By Ricardo Gomez on Above All Transporters about 2 Hours Ago
I just moved two cars with Intercity Lines on 2 separate occasions over the past month. An Audi R8 5.2 and a Range Rover Autobiography. Both cars arrived in exactly the same condition that they lefty the dealer.. .that's trigger Absolutely Perfect. I cannot say enough about this company. They did exactly what I wanted at a fair price. I completely trusted them with more than quarter of a million dollars of cars and they lived up to their reputation. A long time ago, I once shipped a car with a low cost carrier only to have my Lexus delivered scratched and dinged. The people at Intercity are honest, fair, and professional. It's no wonder Jay Leno uses them exclusively to ship his cars. I wasn't paid at all for this review, even if they offered me $$$ I wouldn't take it. When I asked Llloyd the driver to deliver the car earlier before it rained he said he would do his best. Sure enough he brought it 3 hours early so I could inspect it while it was still sunny and dry. If you value your car at all, please don't look any further than Intercity Lines! On a scale of 1-10, I rate them an 11. I always wondered if the reviews on this site were true. Believe me they are! If you don't believe me go check the BBB website and verify they have an A+ rating. ...[More]
By Hf1972 on Intercity Lines Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I called Countrywide from a quote I received and ask them if they offered enclosed transports they said they do and they can have my vehicle picked up within 1 to 2 days. I place the order with them and sure enough they were able to pick my Lexus in 24 hours the drivers were so courteous they even took pictures of my vehicle. They shipped my lexus with an enclosed transport within the specified time frame with no hassles, they always remained in contact with me every step of the way. You guys are great!!! I recommend them to everybody that I can and I will continue to use them as I ship two to three vehicles a year. The price was Great and the service was even Better!!! Thank you Bill and Rocky and Thank you Countrywide....[More]
By Roger on Countrywide Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Good communication with me. Lance called me and emailed me numerous times to keep me updated on the transport of my car. The cost was a little bit higher than I expected and more than what I have paid for similar journeys in the past. I have used this company in the past, and they have been great each time. They used to be called Magic Carpet, and now they are called Auto Shipping Group- great service each way....[More]
By Vishal K. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
The entire experience, from the first phone call until the Jeep was delivered, was nothing short of perfect! Stephanie Hamilton and Danielle were our initial points of contact and it seemed as though they had been with us throughout the entire transport! Stephanie and Danielle made more follow up phone calls and sent more emails than I have ever had with any business venture. They both made sure that we were comfortable with the transport and that everything ran as smooth as possible. I will recommend this auto transport company to anyone that asks! Thank you again for everything!!!...[More]
By Debra Richard on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Driver knew the equipment transported. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By A. Vilicich on Above All Transporters about 4 Hours Ago
Excellent over all experience from pick up to delivery. Julie Johnston was awesome and communicated with me the entire process. Both drivers were great too!...[More]
By Ryan Graf on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Even though the car was picked up a day later than estimated, it arrived 3 days earlier than expected. I was extremely happy and can't believe they got the car to me that fast. Ivan G, my primary contact at 7 star, was always extremely polite and helpful. Also, transport express inc (the carrier) did a great job bringing the car up to my location. A great experience and service....[More]
By Gloriana on 7 Star Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 2 Hours Ago
For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.215, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you...[More]
Everything went very smooth with the transport. Reasonable quote on time pick up and delivery. Delivered vehicle without any issues. Will recommend to friends and will use in the future if needed...[More]
By Raji on 7 Star Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 2 Hours Ago
very professional, reliable and responsive. no issues with my transport. would highly recommend and use again ...[More]
By keith on Showroom Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Julie was very helpful and made me feel really comfortable about the transport. I would definitely use again!...[More]
By Meredith Dewitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Meredith it was a pleasure working with you on your transport. Enjoy the pickup and I look ...[More]
A good transport company. Pickup date was slightly delayed, I requested a Friday pickup, and it was picked up the following Tuesday, but the ETA was still within a week of the request date so I had no problem with it. Delivery date was reliable and staff was knowledgeable and helpful. No issues whatsoever during transit. Truckers was very friendly and accomodating....[More]
By Danny on Montway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Great value for the service received. I have already recommended this company to a friend. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Chris on Above All Transporters about 6 Hours Ago
Matthew and Joanna really did a great job with all issues to have my new truck delivered on time. They were professional, friendly, prompt with calls informing me of my transport price, pick-up, and delivery. It was smooth sailing with these two and I appreciated the fine job they did. Lee Auto Transport was great also. Thank you all for the excellent job ....[More]
By Mary Ann on TD Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I called and spoke to Glen, I needed my son's car transported right away; Glen was very knowledgeable and had the right connections to get this transport lined up right away. The car was picked up on time and delivered incredibly fast, it arrived a day earlier than we expected and in great shape. We will definitely use Carshippers again if the need arises (-:...[More]
By Susan on Car Shipper USA LLC about 8 Hours Ago
This company worked with me to get my car to Texas in a timely manner. My cars still delivered on time and in good condition even in the freezing rain. ...[More]
By Greg on AutoStar Transport Express about 9 Hours Ago
The company was excellent from start to finish. From the first quote, Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Chace Hulon on American Auto Transportation about 9 Hours Ago
Driver was very courteous, professional and timely. He called ahead of time to schedule delivery and even delivered late evening to the hotel where we were temporarily staying....[More]
By Chayan Seal on TRANSPORT AMERICAS about 10 Hours Ago
I recommend this carrier company, they are the best. I recommend this company to anyone looking for a carrier company. I did some research and based on reviews selected AmeriFreight, they were on time, honest and delivered the car on a timely manner....[More]
By Paul on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago