View 150,600 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 82
Reviews 1-25 of 2045
The best company to transport your car, awesome costumer service, affordable price I would defenetle call them back.👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍...[More]
By Luis on Montway Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Kimberly was very professional and prompt. The entire process was efficient and painless, I would recommend her services to other users, and would use them myself again if needed. ...[More]
By Aubrey on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I started out using another company because of the lower price quote. I put in the order on Monday and by Friday the vehicle still was not picked up. That's when I contacted William at Ship Your Car Now and he had the vehicle on a truck, going to Denver that day. He was able to communicate what was holding the job up and we were able to problem solve and get the job done. The car arrived in a timely manner once I went with Ship Your Car Now... And they mean NOW!...[More]
By Cora on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 4 Hours Ago
Happy Dustin at Transport King and Logistics did a wonderful job. I placed my order online hassle free and then was contacted by the representative that went over my order info. Friendly and comprehensive very detailed about the transport. I feel they took excellent care of my car or the driver did anyway. Was very prompt and called me with a fair amount of notice. I cant find anything wrong with the shipping. this must be business as usual for this company. I like how I was treated and my car was treated. Thank you...[More]
By Angie on Transport King and Logistics about 5 Hours Ago
The services given by Ship a Car Direct was great, specifically Jason!! He does all the work for you, and all you have to do is tell him your car and day it's ready to be picked up. He chose a great transporting company that did it's job on time and quick! Also, the best part is that it was $300 cheaper than another broker I found online. I'll definitely use them again....[More]
By Sam Min on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
I was all over the place with this move, but the girl Stephanie helped me! Thank you for being patience, especially with all my time changes. Lol Best company great prices and amazing staff! ...[More]
By Kim on Regal Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Glad to not have to drive my car for my relocation. But there were scratches as a result of the move, cracked drivers side mirror and the radio antennae had been broken off. But that beats me driving it for 2 straight days to get it to my new location....[More]
By Mike on Montway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
This was the first bit of business I had done w Bruce and PDQ Transporters. I usually purchase 5-10 classic and high end automobiles throughout any given year for my own collection and enjoyment. Some are for investment purposes and I will look to resell. I have been involved w many transporting companies over the years. But Bruce and PDQ took more time than was ever required to make sure my 56 Chevy Bel Air and 2007 S 550 Mercedes were handled professionally. He constantly followed up during the course of pre shipment and during transport itself. There were times I couldnt return calls to him until late pacific time and still , he would take my call even though it was 1am for him east coast. Thats somebody who cares. If I can trust this company and this excellent transport advisor w cars worth over 100k, you can have some piece of mind that your vehicle will be handled in the same manner. Whatever the value is. I am picky about who I will do business w in this transport business. Yes there are some true snakes out there beware. But these guys lead the pack in providing exceptional service and more than competitive rates. I was not paid anything for this review and by all means contact Bruce and should you need to email me a question, I would be happy to back these guys up anytime. Regards T Barnhart T Barnhart ...[More]
By Tod on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Communication was excellent and there appeared to be a strong desire on the part of the transporter to meet my requirements. ...[More]
By Randy Austin on Lightning Auto Carriers about 6 Hours Ago
If you get a really cheap quote, you may face charges down the road. My brother and I were shipping our cars at the same time, back to the mainland. He was moving first, and found a very inexpensive provider. I was considering using them as well, however, I decided to try and see what added value there was in paying a little extra. I talked to Sean and he explained how his company was BBB accredited, and the company my brother was using was not. So you get what you pay for. I trusted Sean. My car arrived on time and for what he quoted. Unlike my brother, who was asked to pay an additional charge. Recommended!...[More]
By Mister N on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 7 Hours Ago
Transport was handled well from booking to delivery. Pickup within expected time window, delivery was faster than expected. No damage during delivery. Prompt and courteous driver. Very competitive price for transport....[More]
By Sam on Montway Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
This is the second time I've used this company to transport my car. The whole process was very easy. Getting the quotes was really quick and Lauren was great in communicating back to me information I needed to know. Upon pickup, the driver was nice and thorough when it came to examining my car and writing the report. During my car’s travel, I was able to call the carrier and find out the location of my car. I've even gotten call updates which was great too. When my car was delivered, it was dirty (because I used an open carrier and it also rained during its journey) so I wasn't surprised. No damages to the car and the driver also inspected my car after the delivery. Overall, my experience with this company was quick, easy, and stress-free....[More]
By Giselle on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 7 Hours Ago
I was very nervous about shipping my car from FL to PA and had talked to many companies but Mark from United States Transport put me right at ease. I especially liked that no money was requested until the car was on the truck! ...[More]
By Traci on United States Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Craig and Eship did a good job moving my car from Chicago to Portland, OR. They are very professional and also they keep us well informed about all the aspects of moving our car....[More]
By Jaison on eShip about 7 Hours Ago
This was my first experience with having a car shipped interstate and Chell was very accomodating from the very beginning explaining me all the details of such transactions. Together we managed to find a good deal too so I've nothing to complain. In general I'm happy with my business with the autoshippinggroup. Thanks!...[More]
By Arman Sahakyan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Arman! I had a blast looking for your carrier! It's nice to know I took out the str...[More]
Bill is doing great job as always. Will do more business with him soon. Carrier is good too. Everything was on time, all items were there and no damage was done...[More]
By Stan on Transport Connection about 8 Hours Ago
pickup dealer for car was late in releaasing vehicle, but fastmotion carrier worked with me with great communication so this went smoothly. car was delivered ON TIME and with no damage. Carrier driver even put the car in our driveway for us! Courteous and friendly. Fastmotion made the vehicle transfer a pleasure for us first timers!!...[More]
By m. kopin on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 8 Hours Ago
I had never used this sort of service in the past but I have to say, this was as painless as it can get. The company kept updated almost daily and had an awesome attitude. The driver was very polite and also sent me a message telling me the time of delivery. I was very happy the process was very top notch. ...[More]
By Mario Falconi on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
This is the second time I experienced with them. The time of pick up and drop off were extremely super, I did not expect to get my car so quick. Their price was good, in comparison to the other company. I had a good relationship with the dispatcher who kept me informed of the progress of the car. Overall it was a nice experience again back and forth that I had with them. With no doubt I will use them again in time of needs so I highly recommend them...[More]
By jacotte previlus on 7 Star Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Mark Anthony was very helpful in the entire process of getting a truck/driver for my car transported from Tenn. to Florida. Mark provided information on the broker process and provided updates as the desired ship date approached. Paul Harvey the truck driver was friendly and punctual in the pickup and delivery calling with time updates on his arrival for the pick up and the delivery. The transport rig was well maintained and I would readily recommend both eship with Mark Anthony and Paul Harvey of Unique Carriers for this entire process. ...[More]
By James Greve on eShip about 8 Hours Ago
Service provided was very good. The drver was courteous and so were people on phone. The information that gave me was accurate. Overall the experience was good....[More]
By hariprasab on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
This is our first experience dealing with Number 1 Auto Transport. I worked directly with Mickey and he was very professional and responded very quickly. I will be doing business with him again in the future. I will also recommend him every chance I get. ...[More]
By Shawn Morrison on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
I was beat up with words, lied to, you name it, they done it to me. I tried six different companies they all said my name was on the board, and they all can see what's going on. I had to leave on a Friday, and one by one they fell to show for pick-up, or call and wanted all the money up front. I get a return call from Nick and wow he bailed me out. I mean no up from fees or nothing he just call after delivering. Oh wow the other companies had a price war with me, had gotten to 850 and climbing and never showing up....[More]
By Joe Rodgers on American Standard Auto Transportation about 9 Hours Ago
When I was ready to ship my Honda Civic, Nicole Carter responded quickly. Given my research, I expected AT 123 Auto Transport to pick up and to deliver my car in a timely manner. We completed the necessary plans by computer. This meant that I had copies of shipping contract with earliest date for pick up, name of carrier company and name of driver. Contract completed on Thursday, car picked up on Saturday and car delivered on Tuesday. I was very satisfied with the Excellent Service Provided. I was pleased that we were notified by the driver the time of pick up. When the driver was near the California destination, he called and gave us plenty of time to be ready. I was pleased that the pick up in Michigan and the delivery in California was completed in five days. My Honda Civic was delivered with no damages. So, mission completed! Car delivered! Customer HAPPY! ...[More]
By ANNIE HUBBARD on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
I called Nick at American Standard Auto Transport on a Monday morning. I expressed that my car needed to be shipped from NY to FL, ASAP. Within 24 hours, my car was picked up and loaded onto the trailer. Nick was extremely knowledgeable on the process and answered any and every question I had. My car was delivered 5 days later, with no problems. Nick literally saved my life AND WALLET, by getting my car moved as fast as he did. I was extremely nervous and skeptical, having never used a transport company before. I am proud to say my first and only experience was a great one. I am thrilled to finally have my vehicle and belongings back with me. I would HIGHLY recommend American Standard Auto Transport to anyone who needs to have their vehicle shipped. Make sure you ask for NICK!!! ...[More]
By Jessica on American Standard Auto Transportation about 9 Hours Ago