View 175,206 Reviews on 3,909 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 70
Reviews 1-25 of 1750
This was my first time shipping a car across the country. I had made the mistake of trying to scan around the internet and figure out how to do it and ended up getting dozens of spam emails. I don't remember how I stumbled onto Ship a Car Direct, but I gave them a call and they helped expedite the process. I ended up paying just about exactly what I was quoted and it all went incredibly smoothly. The truck drivers were in constant contact and very thorough. I definitely felt comfortable leaving my car with them. It made it across the country in perfect condition. All in all, a great first time experience!...[More]
By Joe on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
My whole experience was low-maintenance and simple. The car was shipped cross country promptly. Would definitely use AmeriFreight again in the future....[More]
By Jacob Tanenbaum on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 4 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
It was nice to talk to a person when I first began looking for a carrier. Ross explained the typical timeframe in moving a vehicle from East to West coasts. This was an heirloom vehicle (1979 Corvette) that has been with us since 1979. While we opted not to use "enclosed" transporter, we did put in a request to have the vehicle placed on the upper level. All I can say is that when the vehicle was picked up, it was placed on the upper level of the transport, and arrived 5-days later, on the upper level of the transport. We did not experience any difficulties during the process. The driver (as promised) called about 2-hours before arriving, so I could drive home to meet him. Later I heard from my neighbors, that (while he was waiting for me to arrive) asked my neighbors if it were okay to temporarily block their driveway with his truck. Definitely would like to have the same company/driver help with our transportation needs. ...[More]
By gil on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
I initially requested an online quote and got a followup from Chris a few days later. I inquired about shipping items with my car and he assured me that I was free to load the entirety of my trunk and my back seat, up to window level. My car was picked up by Yugi on Monday evening of November 23rd, 2015 in Southern California and delivered Sunday morning of November 29, 2015 to Indiana. The pickup was one day ahead of schedule, which made me worry about receiving the car because I wouldn't be there for its arrival. However, Yugi was very understanding with my schedule and checked to ensure that I would be able to receive my car, going so far as to deliver to a different, nearby address to make the delivery easier. I washed my car before the pickup and the car was delivered rather dusty but Yugi attributed that to the drive passing through New Mexico, which is understandable. Overall, I am satisfied with the service from both Chris and Yugi....[More]
By Ray L on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
My experience with Auto Shipping Group was awesome. From the first call inquiring about the quote to my last call today asking about receiving protocols, Kim was helpful, patient, and kind. Even the driver of the truck that Auto Shipping Group scheduled was very patient and understanding of my many questions and irregular situation. It was a very simple process overall, and I would use Auto Shipping Group again in a heartbeat. It was definitely worth the money....[More]
By Tina on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
This was the first time we have ever had a car transported. Montway was the company that coordinated the transaction. They were easy to deal with and gave us to a great trucking company. It was a very easy experience and Frank the driver was wonderful. He was great with communication and gave us tips about Denver. I would definitely use this company again. It was easy and quick and helped us out. Bravo....[More]
By Debbie on Montway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
I started looking into transport carriers/brokers about a month before I needed their services. I did my diligence and checked the BBB and Transport Reviews of many brokers. After spending considerable time and effort I called a few. Then I spoke to Denise O’Sullivan/Operations Manager at All Coast Auto Transport. She seemed more honest than most. She answered every one of my questions with an experienced, straight-forward reply. Communication and Customer Service was fantastic. Every time I called, Denise was there. She was able to come in at $100.00 below the original estimate of $850.00. I really felt I was treated great. I called All Coast on Thursday. Thursday afternoon driver called and picked up car on Friday morning. Delivered the following Tuesday afternoon. The carrier Andy from AJJ Transport also communicated well. I was shipping from Northern CA to Eastern TX. Both pickup and drop off addresses had limited space for big rigs so Andy made it so easy with suggestions that worked for all parties. The car arrived a day early safe and sound. I’m usually very dissatisfied with most businesses I deal with but Denise and Andy get 5 stars in my book. Terry...[More]
By Terry Cloper on All Coast Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Karen called me within minutes of online request for transport of vehicle on Wednesday the day before Thanksgiving. She told me she was optimistic that they could line up a transporter very quickly. I was dubious due to the holiday. Within an hour the driver contacted the shipping party and arranged to pick up the vehicle in Maryland on Friday after Thanksgiving. The following Monday afternoon the driver delivered the vehicle to me in Texas in great condition. Karen was great to work with, was very knowledgeable and followed up as needed. I would highly recommend Ship A Car Direct and Karen. I chose Ship A car Direct AFTER waiting over 4 weeks for Reliable Carriers to pick up the vehicle. All I got from Reliable was lip service. No comparison in service....[More]
By Jon on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Pretty straight forward I was happy with the service car was picked up the day after it was supposed to be picked up and delivered the day after they said it would be delivered only because of bad weather no one's fault just mother nature overall I was happy with the service it was real easy thanks guys.....[More]
By Eriberto Curiel on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping a car, and it was a bit unsettling. I had made many, many calls and just didn't feed comfortable with anyone that I talked to until I called Felicia. She listened and helped me with the process and stood with me, before, during and after the delivery. It was just like she told me all the way. I want to thank Felicia and if I ever have to do it again I will certainly use her services again. If you are leery of this process call and talk to Felicia, she will put your mind at rest. Thanks again, Anthony Bond...[More]
By Anthony Bond on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
I am pretty happy with the service provided by AutoTransport123. My vehicle was picked up and delivered on time in safe conditions. Thank you Again Auto Transport 123!!!...[More]
By NJ on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
I was very surprised and happy with my transaction with Andrew Auto Transport. Scott was very thorough, informative and honest in explaining the process of the shipping of my vehicle. His communication was very spot on, and always sent needed information promptly. This was my first vehicle transport and Scott made me very comfortable throughout the process. I will surely use this company in the future. I believe the price was very reasonable and their customer service the best. ...[More]
By vial blanke jr. on Andrew Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
I was very happy with the transportation services Crestline provided. They were very professional, very affordable, and kept me informed during a busy holiday season vehicle transport. I have had 25 plus vehicles transported over the years and the is by far the best one yet! ...[More]
By Scott C on Crestline Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I continue to recommend Angel's to my Customers. As a professional myself, at Elk Grove Audi in California, reputation matters. Angels is communicative and efficient, courteous and honest. My customers and I are never left to wonder. My customers are happy and I'm happy....[More]
By Vince Webb on Angels Moving Autos about 9 Hours Ago
Debbie at Way To Go Transport was very responsive, transparent and took my calls even after hours. She worked to get me a low price, and arranged pickup within 3 days of signing the contract. This was my first auto move and it went very smoothly and less expensive than expected. Very professional and I would use WTG again....[More]
By Jim on Way To Go Auto Transport LLC about 9 Hours Ago
Angela was awesome and was there to help on every step.I got the car shipped on exact date and time they promised and also received on date. I felt very comfortable with the company and the business they do....[More]
By Anirban Das on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Parker Trucking was good to deal with. The pick up went very smoothly but the delivery left a lot to be desired. The car was delivered at 9:40pm. The driver would not deliver on a very wide street because it was late and dark and he didn't think he could get the truck down the street. I told him that we had had cars picked and and delivered on this street seven times but he was insistent that he wouldn't do it. Very difficult. We finally met in a Walmart parking lot. I have used Parker Trucking many times before and this is the first time I have had this problem. ...[More]
By E Rollins on MJ Parker Trucking about 9 Hours Ago
I had my car shipped from PA to CA. I had a flexible pick up time so they were able to lower the price for me. They can't enter residential areas during pick up so I had to meet them at a nearby shopping center. The estimated delivery time for my vehicle was 7 to 10 days, they delivered mine in 3 and sent it right to my door using a smaller carrier. Overall they were easy to work with and very responsive. I paid $175 by card in advance and the remaining in cash when I received my vehicle. My only complaint was how filthy my car got when it was delivered, it was probably due to the weather changes en route so if that's something you want to avoid, it's best if you opt for the closed carriers....[More]
By J Liu on AutoStar Transport Express about 9 Hours Ago
Car came a day early and was delivered to the door. Everything was great and better than expected. I would use Taylor again and recommend him to my friends and family!...[More]
By Frank S. on The Car Carriage about 9 Hours Ago
The service we received from Amerifreight was exactly as promised. Very prompt. Very knowledgable. And most importantly our vehicle was delivered across the country without any damage or wear....[More]
By Andrew on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Jorge Cruz was so professional and keep calling to keep update and let me know what was going on. Amerifreight was a great company to work with, i would recommend them to everybody that wants to ship a car. I want to personally thank Jorge Cruz for his help! Thank You Jorge. Sincerely, Pat ...[More]
By Pat Lowery on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Karen was awesome! She made the whole experience feel like less of a nightmare. It's a scary thing shipping your car for the first time, but she was there to talk me through it and encourage me. I felt very comfortable with the company and the business they do....[More]
By Alex Clark on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
Best experience yet with delivery of a vehicle. Quote was competitive, scheduling of pickup was quick, hauler chosen by Fernanda was excellent. Delivery was early and vehicle was unscathed. Extremely happy with my choice of broker. Fernanda kept me up to date with all aspects of the transaction....[More]
By Greg H. on Ship A Car Inc about 10 Hours Ago
I was contacted by worldwide shipping when I requested a quote to ship my car. I wasnt expecting so many calls but it was easy to decide on a company because luke was so informative about the industry and things to look out for. They were able to get my driver by the next day, and the driver himself was very polite and easy to reach. I've recommended this company to a family member already and would not hesitate to use them again if I needed to move again....[More]
By Marium on WorldWide Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
I had to move two trailers, loaded with construction equipment and electrical supplies from California to Connecticut. Pick up had to be exact, we had a firm get off the project date; everything went as smooth as silk !!! They arrived in Connecticut 2 days ahead of schedule. Reasonable price with great customer service .. would highly recommend .... Larry...[More]
By Larry F on BWT Group LLC DBA about 10 Hours Ago