View 148,196 Reviews on 3,535 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 90
Reviews 1-25 of 2245
I was pleased with my experience with AmeriFreight. They happened to be able to get a transport arranged very quickly for pickup (within a few hours w...[More]
By Abhi Nemani on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Minutes Ago
I have used their transportation services twice. Once from VA to CA and then from CA to VA. On both occasions I was professionally greeted by their s...[More]
By Satori on Angels Moving Autos about 14 Minutes Ago
I am a very satisfied customer after dealing with autoshippingroup.com. I was very disatisfied with the help I was getting with another broker and fo...[More]
By Mrs. W on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Minutes Ago
I have used this company on two separate occasions and never had any problems. Autos picked up on the designated date and arrived earlier then expecte...[More]
By Lynn on Angels Moving Autos about 21 Minutes Ago
The experience was very smooth. They picked it on time and delivered late but the delay was due to a storm near Idaho. All this time they were communi...[More]
By Chakri on Angels Moving Autos about 25 Minutes Ago
Our experience with Total Car Shipping was excellent all around. Marc was our contact person and he was a pleasure to deal with. He was easy to reach ...[More]
By Jessica on Total Car Shipping about 28 Minutes Ago
I imported this car from Europe. Sam did a great job of helping find the exact location, getting it picked up and delivered....[More]
By Ciaran on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 43 Minutes Ago
No surprises dealing with Coastal Car Transport. Pickup and delivery were exactly as scheduled, with timely web updates on dispatch and arrival inform...[More]
By Eric Jungerman on Coastal Car Transport about 46 Minutes Ago
I wasted two weeks by waiting for an incompetent broker to get me a driver. I will admit I thought I had it handled - but eventually I did some googli...[More]
By marie-Michelle on South Beach Transport about 55 Minutes Ago
I called Ship a Car Direct because they had an excellent rating with the BBB and good customer reviews. A lot of the other car companies who called me...[More]
By Melissa on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
Javier, thank you so much for services it was extremely easy dealing with you and your company I was amazed on how quickly you had my SUV on the ...[More]
By Manuel on D&G Professional Brokerage about 2 Hours Ago
Response from D&G Professional Brokerage
Otto Garcia about 1 Hour Ago
Manuel , Thank you again for your business !! It was a pleasure helping you out looking forward in talking at the end of the season. Remember ...[More]
This was my first time using a car transport service and the experience was great. The customer service was very informative, helpful, and best of all...[More]
By Jake S. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Chell was by far the most professional and knowledgable person I worked with for this move. I highly recommend using her for your next automotive mov...[More]
By B. Prugh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
This was my first time to ship with autotransport 123 and my third time to ship something cross country (NY-CA and vice versa)... Overall, the exp...[More]
By Roy Sencio on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Transport Connection was great! I've never had a car transported until now. Bill Avrich explained everything I needed to know, was very honest and upf...[More]
By Brian J. O'Donovan on Transport Connection about 2 Hours Ago
While I was not looking forward to the experience and possible issues associated with transporting a car across the country, I was pleasantly surprise...[More]
By Elaine Moore-Wright on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
This was my first time in transporting a car across the country. After several searches over the internet I found AmeriFreight. The on-line system was...[More]
By George on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Second time I've used New World Auto. Very courteous and professional. I needed to change the pickup time and New World was very flexible and accomm...[More]
By Ken Koger on New World Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Transport 123 was very helpful in every way we needed. From beginning to end when the fJ40 was picked up, we were in contact with the driver receivin...[More]
By Bryon brockway on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Jay is the real deal, honest, fair, and easy to work with. His bid was the lowest one I received, too. Jay actually had a driver ready to pick up th...[More]
By Tony on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
The review on Rapid Auto Movers that was posted prior to this is a mistake. we never had this person as a customer and there has never been anyone wi...[More]
By Keith Wyman on Rapid Auto Movers about 3 Hours Ago
Often people are warned away from the use of a broker, such as Angels Moving Autos. However, my experience with this firm was excellent. They sele...[More]
By Douglas B. Jones on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Luis F. on Alpine Transport Services about 3 Hours Ago
My car arrived on time and in good condition. It has been a great experience to have your service. The carrier driver picked up and delivered on tim...[More]
By Jerry Liu on Fidelity Auto Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
I was looking for a company that would meet my needs as well as my schedule.I needed my vehicle transported from Florida to new York and South Beach ...[More]
By irais on South Beach Transport about 3 Hours Ago