View 143,911 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 84
Reviews 1-25 of 2089
Very dependable and efficient! I talked with Jennifer of car shipping pros only a few days before I needed to have my car shipped to Washington. It wa...[More]
By Linda Fritts on Car Shipping Pros about 15 Minutes Ago
This was my first time shipping my car and I was very nervous giving it to someone and not seeing it for nearly a month. Patrick O'Connell with Motor...[More]
By Brian on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Transport Services USA handled the cross country moving of my car with complete professionalism. The driver and office personnel where friendly and c...[More]
By Daniel Davis on Transport Services USA about 2 Hours Ago
Mark Latje is a reliable professional who is as accessible as a family friend. Before finding Mark, we had checked numerous companies and nearly signe...[More]
By ktcoyle on United States Transport about 2 Hours Ago
great experience and no problems, communication with dispatcher and driver was easy and car was delivered quickly...[More]
By sw on eBidTransport.com about 2 Hours Ago
I don't know what I would have done without this company they shipped my vehicle fast very effectively I had no other option another company really ga...[More]
By Conrad on Stateway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
The overall customer service was pretty good. I switched from another broker to Premier Auto and I was satisfied with the results. My vehicle was pick...[More]
By Aaron Williams on Premier Auto Shippers about 2 Hours Ago
I had a very positive experience. Everyone I worked with was pleasant. They met each of my request, even picking up my vehicle at the exact time I pr...[More]
By Erica on National Auto Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
I purchased a vehicle on eBay from Michigan and needed to transport it to North Carolina. The dealer tried to line up a transport, but 2 days later th...[More]
By John on TD Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Ship a Car Direct has great customer service and was very responsive via email and phone. The car was picked up and delivered promptly and without da...[More]
By Justin on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Jeff was very professional and readily answered all my questions on moving my daughters car from California to Alabama. a few days prior to the schedu...[More]
By Bruce on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Transport Car Center Corp provided excellent service every step of the way. Car was delivered in perfect condition and in a very short time. Excellent...[More]
By Carolyn L on Transport Car Center Corp. about 4 Hours Ago
I was desperate to have my sons truck shipped to the East Coast. It was very hard to find an honest Company to work with and a dispatcher I could trus...[More]
By Jillian Englund on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Bridgett did a great job for us on relatively short notice and with an oversize vehicle. She received our order on a Monday morning and the vehicle wa...[More]
By Randall Brannan on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
it's been a quick pleasure less painful process! from pick up and delivery, no head ache, no heart burn, only 845$ poorer....[More]
By joegunn on Stateway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Order was placed on a Wednesday, carrier assigned by Thursday, car was picked up by Friday. 6 days later, car was delivered ahead of schedule for a de...[More]
By Mary T on Auto Transport Group Corp. about 6 Hours Ago
They picked up my car on VERY short notice and delivered cross country within 4 days. Unbelievable. Will definitely use them again for my next shipm...[More]
By Lynn on MJ Parker Trucking about 6 Hours Ago
Was very pleased with Stateway Auto Transport. They communicated and kept me informed very well, their prices were very reasonable and they were very...[More]
By Evan on Stateway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
I used AmeriFreight to ship my car from California to Illinois. I was pleased with the overall service I received, and would use them again. The dri...[More]
By Catherine on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
The pickup was good on time. The driver called before he arrived so that I could make proper arrangement ahead. The delivery time was about four days ...[More]
By ZB on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
What started as a nightmare with another transportation company quickly turned into a miracle with Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport. I booked with ...[More]
By Lauren on Excellent Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn about 3 Hours Ago
Hi Lauren, Thank you so much for the kind words. You are truly a joy to work with. In our transport world we can touch each other in so many ways. ...[More]
I had and excellent experience with Lightning Carriers! Matt Voegel assisted me with setting up the shipment and contacted me quickly to arrange the p...[More]
By Melissa on Lightning Auto Carriers about 7 Hours Ago
This is the second time we have used Rite Way to transport a car from AZ to the east coast. The pick up and delivery was excellent. We did not have ...[More]
By Emy Serazio on Rite Way Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Abdiel was professional and truthful. I would use his services Again. Very responsive and answered all my questions very happy with the carrier they...[More]
By Ginny Robinson on Professional Auto Transport LLC about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Professional Auto Transport LLC
Abdiel Guallar about 7 Hours Ago
Ginny,Thank you for the Review. It was our pleasure assisting you with your auto relocation. We Strive to provide the best customer service in the ind...[More]
5 Star Company, Monique our agent was totally cool, honest and with us every step of the way. Having her cell number put us at ease knowing we could c...[More]
By David Visoky on Move My Automobile about 8 Hours Ago