View 162,716 Reviews on 3,723 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 78
Reviews 1-25 of 1932
When I began the process of having this vehicle moved from CA to WA, I really didn't understand the process. I didn't realize that I was dealing with a broker and not the transport company directly. To make a long story short, there was a misunderstanding about the original quote but Vincent Caba persevered with professionalism (and friendliness, even when I was being bitchy!) and helped me understand the process fully. Vincent is VERY good at his job and was very successful in finding me a transport company that was within $50.00 of his original quote. I've come to realize that this is really quite something considering some of the other initial quotes I got! The transport company he connected me with was absolutely fantastic! They stayed in communication on the day of delivery and delivered the vehicle on time. All in all, the initial 'bumps' notwithstanding, this was really a painless experience! I would use this company again and I would absolutely recommend them without question! Thank you Vincent...I love my new car!! ...[More]
By Ruth M on Freight Brokers of America about 58 Minutes Ago
Considering the distance travelled, we were worried that the estimated arrival time wouldn't be met. We were thrilled when our arrival and the car's arrival all hit within 30 minutes. Right on schedule....in great condition....everything worked to perfection. We would definitely use this service again!...[More]
By Steve Ray on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
I have transported a couple of vehicles before but they have never been good experiences. There was always something wrong with the truck, or the driver, or the road. This time I got referred to Max Speed and it was a completely different experience. Everything went like it was supposed to and i got my car in excellent condition. Frank called me throughout the process and kept me updated, which also never happened before with the other two companies. Thanks!...[More]
By Clayton on Max Speed Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Excellent customer service. Very humble, punctual and easy to work with (both the carrier reservation and the transportation company were great to work with). I have worked with Able with 4 of my auto transports in the past 6 years. Highly recommend this company....[More]
By Moe on Able Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
This is my second move I have used Ampm. My shipping coordinator was Scott last time, so I called him to schedule my shipment. He was able to fix my pick up date next day. I felt he tried to do his best for the returning customer. Got my 2012 Honda Element shipped from Twentynine Palms to Galnesville. Will definitely call Scott for my next shipping in June. ...[More]
By Marianna on AmPm Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Needed to ship a vehicle from California to Tennessee. Nervously, I chose to go with Ship-A-Car-Direct. The process turned out to be a great experience. Matt answered all my questions and I appreciated the company links. I place the order and the next day had a carrier lined up. The vehicle was picked up on time, with a thorough inspection by the carrier company owner. The vehicle arrived at its destination two days ahead of schedule and in the same condition it began the journey. I would definitely use Ship-A-Car-Direct again....[More]
By Laurel on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Always in contact throgh e mail for entire process of vehicle transportation. Arranged for the transportation in timely fashion. Pick up of the vehicle was also with in walking distance....[More]
By Shri Agrawal on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
I have shipped cars several times. Ship-a-car provided professional efficient service with clear communications about transport. The schedule was efficient, the pick up was on the date promised, communications for delivery were clear, and on drop off day a delivery warning was provided, the car was in the same condition as picked up, and carefully parked in my driveway by a polite respectful agent. I was very pleased with all aspects of this service....[More]
By Patti on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Having to move on military orders can be an easier task when you only have to use one vehicle to travel. I decided to that it would be more beneficial to travel with only one vehicle and decided to search for a vehicle delivery service to ship my SUV. Once a date was given the company was able to find a delivery truck in a fairly ok time. Nevertheless once a company was assigned to pick up my vehicle I was able to get the driver's information and communication was flawless. The only problem I had was that the day my vehicle was to be picked up was the day I was leaving from town. I called the driver and arranged for the vehicle to be picked up at a public area where I'd hide the key inside a magnetic key box, I sent pictures of the vehicle and the location. Once my vehicle was picked up I was informed via text. The delivery was about three days later and my vehicle arrived safe and sound. ...[More]
By Edgar Olivar on Direct Express Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
I travel to FL from MN every year for the warm weather. This was my first time using this company, and I will never use another. The young man who answered the phone was so knowledeable and kind, he explained everything to me clearly. I placed the order, paid my fee and then waited. A couple days later the same young man called me to let me know that they were still working on it, and just a few hours after we got off the phone a lady called me and told me that a driver could be there the next day, and was that ok with me. Sure was! The driver called me to let me know what time they would be there. He showed up 15 minutes early and was very polite and called me ma'am which almost never happens anymore with this generation. Anyway, he loaded my car and it showed up at our vacation home in FL 3 days later!...[More]
By RosieWelter on Auto Shipping Today about 8 Hours Ago
Joel and JC over at Mercury Auto Transport continue to be head and shoulders above the crowd when it comes to vehicle transport services. They only use the best carriers, and are highly concerned that each and every transport job is completed 100% to your satisfaction. A job well done, Joel, JC, and others at Mercury Auto Transport!...[More]
By James Kocmoud on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 8 Hours Ago
This company is five stars all the way. They exceeded my expectations in every way and I will for sure be working with them again should I need to use their service in the future. The utmost care was taken with the items as well. Both the pickup and drop off were on time with no scratches or dents to items hauled....[More]
By Midori Firecaster on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 9 Hours Ago
Found this company in Clovis California which uses owner operators, and is not a broker. Transported my daughters car from Fresno (college student) to Maryland (home) when college was done. Pickup was easy, car arrived early (as their website states it could take up to 16 days to get to the northeast), and Rick (driver) was very professional and kept us up to date as he got closer to Maryland and our arranged pick up spot. He had the car off the carrier when we arrived (rest area on I 95 with lots of truck parking space). Would certainly recommend this company to anyone who needed to transport a car. Car arrived in perfect shape!...[More]
By BelAIrCarGuy on Golden Key Express about 10 Hours Ago
Never had shipped a car before so we were new to the game. Steve briefed us accurately and was very helpful. If I ever need to ship again, I'll not hesitate to use this same source. Thanks for a job done well....[More]
By John Wells on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 11 Hours Ago
i have moved multiple cars and only use get it done transportation. this company is top notch serivice. i initially chose them because they are a family run business and i made the right choice because not only did i receive great serivice, i built a relationship and supported what america was built off of, FAMILY RUN BUSINESSES. Call these guys you wont be let down ...[More]
By Mark on Get it Done Transportation about 11 Hours Ago
Kimberly was very quick to answer any questions through email and phone. She was able to find me a carrier within a really short given amount of time. Carrier picked up and delivered early. Great job!...[More]
By Diane on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Great experience from start to finish. We had contact with the driver the entire time and he was excellent....[More]
By Mary Beyer on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
Montway offered pricing below the original quote of $1,050. My price was $1,000. My truck was delivered in great condition. I had a damaged window PRIOR to the pickup and the driver George was kind of enough to make sure my window was covered and protected from possible rain. So amazing! Great experience!!! Fast and efficient! Will definitely use in the future!!! ...[More]
By Ebony on Montway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
They were good to work with. We were surprised that it only took two days to transport when we expected a week....[More]
By Chuck on Montway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
This was my first time using an auto transporter and Steve was extremely patient and provided me with valuable information. When I hadn't heard anything from the actual trucking company regarding a pickup time, I have Steve a call and right away, he called them directly to follow up. Moments later he called me back to update me on the status. I was always able to reach him whenever I had any questions or concerns via phone or email. I would definitely recommend his services....[More]
By Kiara on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 13 Hours Ago
This is the second long distance move I have used South Beach Transport for. They were prompt for pick & delivery and I was well informed of when and where my vehicles were being loaded and unloaded. The agent was very curtious and helpful by reassuring me all would go as planned. The driver was pleasant and polite. My vehicles arrived in the same condition as when they left. When the carrier truck could not go any further in the destinated development he unloaded my vehicles and drove them to my delivery point. I would recommend South Beach transport to everyone and I would use them again. Well done!!...[More]
By Bill S. on South Beach Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Bill Avrich was very upfront and to the point. He even went out of his way to have one of the many scam callers remove my name off off his posting. The other guy had posted me as if I had contracted him and given him permission which I HAD NOT!! If i ever need a hauler again, I will call him directly. Trust is huge with me, and I trust Bill. Darry...[More]
By Darry on Transport Connection about 17 Hours Ago
The whole transaction was great, easy, and smooth. Good customer service. Price was reasonable. Only took 1 day to find a courier. They arrived to pick up the car on time and dropped it off during the time and date that was promised. Had no issues throughout the whole thing....[More]
By Phuong Nguyen on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
My 2013 Dodge Ram Pickup 1500 needed to be shipped from Las Vegas to Houston. I called Global (upon a recommendation of a friend of mine), talked to Jason. First, he was so patient and knowledgeable, second he tried to hire a trucker for my car same day. He did al he promised!!! He hired a driver, who took care of my car. Really appreciate their professionalism which is rare in this industry!!!...[More]
By Danielle Atwell on Global Auto Transportation on May 24 2015 5:09AM
Got my 2004 Toyota Tacoma picked up in Suffolk, and dropped off Rockville, MD. In have to say thanks to Scott for my trouble free experience! He was the greatest to deal with. Will recommend everyone who ever needs to ship a car interstate. ...[More]
By Robert Miller on AmPm Auto Transport on May 24 2015 5:00AM