View 169,710 Reviews on 3,826 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 90
Reviews 1-25 of 2232
I was instantly impressed with Ship-A-Car Direct because they didn't hassle me like other companies. They answered my questions and let me make the decision. I was nervous since this was my first time shipping a car, but Jason made me feel comfortable with the process. The car was delivered super fast and the carrier was great and communicative. I will definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Jori on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Tige was very straight forward and was very easy to contact! His follow through was great and he executed on what he said he was going to do!!! Definitely Recommend! Only challenge was with the auto transport driver, he did not speak any english. But at the end of the day he delivered the car in one piece and on time!!!...[More]
By Lou on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
i was worried about this move because my car was near the mexico border. other transporters told me it would not get picked up... Tige told me the same thing BUT he offered a simple solution. Since i was flying from San Antonio i could drive the car to my friends house in San Antonio and the driver could pick it up there. WOW how easy that was. Thank you ...[More]
By snipes on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
I was satisfied with my experience using Amerifreight. Grandma was helpful and prompt. My one observation is this: once I had told Graham that the car was ready to be picked up and we agreed on a price, I did not hear from him for over a week. I had to call him and ask what was going on . He then said that the price was too low, and that we had to make our price more competitive. After I raise the price, he called me back within 30 minutes having found a carrier. I found that somewhat suspicious, considering I had not heard from him in over a week, and when I raise my price he magically found something immediately. This being said, I have very little knowledge of this business and the normal practices, so this may be a commonplace. But that week long lull, coupled with raising the price , then finding something immediately, was enough for me to raise an eyebrow. All in all, I am happy with the service, I got my car quickly once we made the deal, and all is well in the world....[More]
By evan lutomski on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
It was my first time shipping a vehicle and spoke with Scott early on in the process. He was very thorough explaining how it all worked. I really should have just gone with him from the very beginning but I had to see what else was out there. I spoke to quite a few brokers on this and I have to say that most of them were not honest with me. I had a handful of people tell me that they were the carrier and they had a truck in my area. I had a few brokers give me very low quotes, so I chose one... Scott warned me that some brokers will low ball me, then either raise up the price a lot or not answer the phone on the day it was supposed to be picked up. Well... this clown did both. I was supposed to be picked up about 2 Mondays ago and I couldn't reach my broker the day before when he told me he would call the day before to set up a pickup time. I said OK, it's Sunday, maybe he'll call in the morning but nope... Then the day of alleged pickup miraculously he nor anyone else was available at the company. I mean they literally didn't answer the phone until I called from a different number. Then they told me someone would get back to me but they didn't. SO, the next day after I was now delayed in my plans. I wasn't leaving for a few days anyway. So it wasn't the end of the world, yet.. Then this guy had the nerve to call me and raise the price up over $200.00 LOL! After laughing for a while I called Scott back and asked him to help us. He had to battle the first broker to get him to remove the post but he finally did. Scott called me the next day with a carrier for the exact price he quoted. After all I had been through speaking with all these brokers, then the one complete rip-off artist. Scott literally was very casual and did exactly what he said he would do and very easily. I still can't figure it out why this other guy put me through some much trouble. Scott explained that bad brokers that have bad reputations on Central Dispatch will never get your car moved. He was right about everything. Thank you Scott. I'll never go through any of that again. I know who to call.....[More]
By Reggy on Andrew Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Very Good service, I got my car delivered early to its final destination. The rate was pretty good. I would use the service again. Since it was a open truck you must be aware that car its going to get dirty in the road trip. Customer Service its really nice and talk Spanish also. Para las personas que hablan español no duden en comunicarse con Jorge Stem excelente asesor....[More]
By Valerya on American Auto Transport (FL) about 4 Hours Ago
The mover who transported our car was very friendly and made us feel like a valued customer. The price was lower than other companies I called. The company communicated all aspects of the transport with me from beginning to end. ...[More]
By Eric on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Perfect, thanks. I would use Kimberly, she was honest, straight forward and clarified how the system works, my driver Cassandra was great also, good text messaging....[More]
By Dave on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
I needed my Honda Accord transported from Florida to Mississippi and after carefully researching different transport companies I decided to give Berry Wilson a call. He was very polite and he gave me and honest but, affordable quote. The pick up and deliver time was as expected with no damages to my vehicle. I would definitely recommend First Class auto Transport Group Inc. for all your transporting needs. ...[More]
By Valerie B. on First Class Auto Transport Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Melanie Callanan was wonderful to work with. Although there were no carriers available to take the vehicle when we wanted it moved, Melanie kept us informed each strp of the process. She was great to work with!...[More]
By Mark on All States Vehicle Transport about 5 Hours Ago
My experience with Direct Express Auto Transport was w/o any issues. It was straight forward to deal with them. The pick up driver called us ahead of time for the pick up schedule and did a good job. similarly the driver who dropped our car at the destination also kept us in contact and informed us of his arrival in the city etc. This interaction was very helpful....[More]
By Zaheer Ahmed on Direct Express Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
By Zaheer Ahmed on Direct Express Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
After attempting to get another car transport company, I loved that both Sierra, the representative, and Chris, with Lil Blue Transport LLC. Were extremely professional. Furthermore, both Sierra and Chris stayed in contact with us every step of the way. If we ever have to utilize a car transport company again, we will use both these companies! Highly recommend! :-) In addition, Sierra and I both stayed in constant contact throughout the scheduling of the delivery. She did an awesome job, absolutely above and beyond.......[More]
By Karla Mackie on All Day Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
This was a cross country move. I wanted to move my Honda CRV from California to Pennsylvania. The company's initial quotation was $1275, which was among the middle of all the quoted prices. I chose this one because of its good reviews. I put the first available time 7/24, as my intended move data was 8/1. Nothing happened until a couple of days before the move, Jason called me to ask if I would be happy to add some money (suggested $50 to 100) to attract drivers to response. I was a bit concerned about the timing because I felt it would be more difficult to handle my car after I moved out from CA. I agreed to add $100. Right before I moved, some driver responded with a pickup date in between 8/1 and 8/2, which was still after my leave. I had to ask a friend to take care of this. This actually pickup took place on 8/4. And on 8/7, I received a call from driver that he was a few hours away from me. However, instead of the "door-to-door" delivery promised, the pickup location was actually in a parking lot outside Walmart. The reason was that their big truck was not allowed to enter the residential area because it is too big. Anyway, I asked someone to drop me off at Walmart and wait for a few hours until the driver showed up and called me to meet him. The car was dirty, as expected (lower floor of the two-floor open carriage), but luckily no scratch on it. All in all, after reviewing different car shipping companies and based on my own experience, I have to say there is no 100% ideal service for this business. More or less something may go wrong as there are multiple unpredictable factors from the pickup, to the transportation delay, to the receipt of the car. My expectation of this shipment was below what actually it was so I am kind of happy. ...[More]
By Jackie on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 4 Hours Ago
Thanks for your positive review, Jackie! One thing that was tricky about your timing was there was a pick-up date preference and a delivery date restr...[More]
The best thing about this company was Stephanie. My husband and I were relocating from Virginia to Alaska. We contacted several transport companies but Stephanie's customer service won us over. When I first booked my transport I was given a day for pick up but the driver did not contact me and my car did not get picked up on the original day. I spoke to Stephanie and she explained to me the situation. She did research and some how found another carrier before we had to leave Virginia. She made a stressful situation not so stressful just by taking the time to put us at ease and my car still made it to Alaska before the original delivery day....[More]
By Shawntay Jones on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
From beginning to end, the auto transport process was very simple and easy. Agents guide you throughout the process and constantly check in and give updates on what the situation is. The carrier they selected was one of the very best and my car was shipping from NY to CA very easily and without much trouble at all!...[More]
By Kevin Ou on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Ship a Car Direct - would definitely use service again. Jason was very helpful on phone, customer service was good. Coordination for delivery of car to final destination was a bit difficult on our own, and Jason stepped in to assist. ...[More]
By Kathy Caldarola on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 5 Hours Ago
Thanks for the positive review, Kathy! Happy to be helpful!...[More]
I was very satisfied with this company & have already recommended them to someone in my complex looking to transport a car to Florida. The customer service was excellent - the driver that came to pick up the car was polite - I would definitely call them again. ...[More]
By Barbara on Cobalt Logistic Services LLC about 6 Hours Ago
Auto Shipping Group is the way to go if you are looking for a transport company to move a vehicle from one location to another. Top rated and understandably why. Our contact was Tige Yeargin and he did a wonderful job helping us step by step to move our daughters car. Thanks Tige. ...[More]
By Rok Hoblitzell on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
After making repeat changes on my delivery date and changing the pickup date once before that I was happy that they were so accommodating to me and my family. We all had direct access to Javi and he seemed to be very well trained for being there less than a month. It seemed more of a service than the antagonizing sales pitch you get from other companies. refreshing and i got to actually talk to more than one representative. The entire AAA team was very professional and responsive. So once again thank you guys and hope you keep up the good work!! ...[More]
By PEREZ FAMILY on AAA Transporters about 6 Hours Ago
Todd Carlisle with Vantage Auto Movers was Awesome!! He did everything possible to get me the best rates for my needs. My Lexus was well taken care of with the company that Todd helped me get to drive her from Arizona to Virginia. The pick up day and time was 4-5 days off, but AGAIN, she did arrive on time!! (ALL COMMUNICATIONS were well made from Todd and the carrier themselves!!) Not only was Todd professional with my high expectations/demands, but he was patient and understanding with politeness. I am and was not an easy business lady to deal with, but he handled me with ease :) I sign off with great trust and assurance in this company because of Todd's selflessness in doing his job! And YES, I would use them again and refer them to others because I just re-hired him to handle my next vehicle from Arizona to Virginia :) Best Regards, Stacey G. ...[More]
By Stacey G. on Vantage Auto Movers about 6 Hours Ago
Auto Shipping Group is the way to go if you have never shipped an automobile . They are the ones that find a driver or trucking company to transport your vehicle to a different location. We had to ship our daughters car to Dallas, TX from Charleston., WV so I contacted ASG for assistance. Tige Yeargin was the representative at ASG that helped me with the task. Just want to say thanks Tige, we appreciate your help. Rok Hoblitzell ...[More]
By Rok Hoblitzell on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Great service, quick, reliable and extremely honest. Will 100% use them again! A++ After dealing with other carriers it was a pleasure not to get the run a around and just get the job done quickly and fairly priced. ...[More]
By Ivan Spinner on Veteran Transport Logistics about 6 Hours Ago