View 171,769 Reviews on 3,861 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 80
Reviews 1-25 of 1982
Montway was amazing to work with. They do contract down to a third party if their own drivers are unavailable to pick up your vehicle, but the third party movers have been vetted. You can request the drivers MC and DOT numbers then look them up online to verify they are actually insured and bonded prior to agreeing to the contract. My vehicle was pickup up on the agreed upon day and was actually delivered a day early, no complaints with that! Montway communicated everything with me at all times, there was never a time were I was unsatisfied. ...[More]
By Brandon on Montway Auto Transport about 51 Minutes Ago
United Movers Group provided my moving from Chicago to Atlanta with a decent, professional and easy moving service that cost me a reasonable price. My budget was just enough for the price, and in fact I didn’t overspend for it. Thanks to them for the good and peaceful moving. ...[More]
By Cindy on United Movers Group about 2 Hours Ago
United Movers Group helped me move from Chicago to Fl and they did it fantastically. For the first time I was relaxed and laidback knowing that my moving team would do the work without any problems. Also, the price wasn’t expensive so it was a double win for me. I got relocated in short five days....[More]
By Kim on United Movers Group about 4 Hours Ago
United Movers Group helped me and my husband to move our belongings from our home in Ill to FL. We were not in a hurry but still got a well organized and fast moving. Everything was delivered on time and without anything being broken or lost. This work cost us a very fair price. Will use again....[More]
By KenB on United Movers Group about 4 Hours Ago
This was my first time using an auto transporter, and United American Auto Transport set up the move of my Model A from Colorado Springs, CO to Phoenix, AZ with Ty-1-On LCC transporter. My friend supervised the loading of the Model A I had just purchased in Colorado Springs, and said they were very professional, even covering the soft top so no leaks from other cars might damage it. The car was loaded on a Thursday evening, and the driver called me and let me know he would probably arrive sometime on Sunday. I was very pleasantly surprised when I got a call on Saturday about noon, and the driver said they were 250 miles out and would be at my home in the evening. They arrived around 5 pm, and safely, quickly, and efficiently had my car unloaded in less than an hour. They were very friendly, and took great care in moving the vehicle. The lead man has been in the business for 59 years, and the younger man could handle the 85' long truck and trailer so well. (Cost was included in brokers bid). I considered this an excellent value with the professional way they moved my car from CO to AZ. I would definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Phil Corbell on Ty-1-On LLC about 5 Hours Ago
I was a first time user of auto transportation services and learned about the process from the internet. I need to get some quotes to factor into my offer on a purchase of a Model A. I requested a quote and got 15 responses in two days. United American Auto Transport's quote was in the middle of all the quotes, but the reviews were very good, and especially those on Jacob Jenkins as the broker. I called and immediately talked with Jacob and he confirmed the quote I had been given. I was able to purchase the car 3 days later, and called Jacob to schedule transportation. (I thought it might take a week to get it scheduled, but Jacob got it done in 2 days. The car was picked up on Thursday evening in Colorado Springs, CO, and delivered to my Arizona address on Saturday evening. The transporter was very good and is reviewed in a separate review - Ty-1-On LLC. I was very pleased with the service Jacob provided and consider the value/cost of transporting my auto to be very reasonable, quick, efficient, and alleviated any concerns I may have had about using auto transportation services. Jacob is very friendly also. I am very happy and would definitely use UAAT and the transporter again....[More]
By Phil Corbell on United American Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
This was my first experience shipping my car moving across the country and Ron Bronson made it as smooth as possible. Reading the terrible experiences people had with shipping their car with various companies, I was very hesitant and scared to ship my car. I called multiple companies and decided to go with Ship Your Car Now. I had a lot of questions about the entire process and Ron was patient with answering all of them. He was accessible and even answered my call while he was at dinner. Car was picked up within 3 days as promised and arrived to the designated location. Would recommend this company!...[More]
By Jessica D on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 7 Hours Ago
Scott from Shipacardirect was very honest and helpful as he steered me through a process with which I was unfamiliar and had never used before. His suggestions were timely and informative. Shipacardirect is accredited by the Better Business Bureau, which I found to be pretty rare in the auto transport business. I would definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Fred Muller on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
This is the 5th car shipment in the last 2.5 years that I've had with Auto Shipping Group Inc., and all shipments have gone as planned with no complications. They are trustworthy and reliable, and I will use them again....[More]
By Katherine S on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
It is my first auto transportation experience, and thanks to Brian and Andrew Auto Transport, and of course the driver, the whole process was smooth, and surprisingly easy. My vehicle got picked up right around the time that was scheduled, the driver made a through inspection the exterior. Vehicle was delivered one day earlier than scheduled date, which was a bonus because I will need my vehicle very soon to commute to work. Despite the fact that my vehicle was a bit dirtier (which is inevitable and understandable due to open transportation), everything was PERFECT. Truck driver was exceptional friendly and responsible, so is Brian from Andrew Auto Transport. If I ever going to move my vehicle again, I would not hesitate to contact Andrew Auto Transport, and I will definitely recommend this company for anyone who is looking to move their vehicle(s). 5-start experience, helpful staff, reasonable price....[More]
By Fan W. on Andrew Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
After researching several auto shipping broker/companies, I decided on Priority Auto Relocations based on their webpage and customer reviews, and glad I did. From my first communication with Michael DiBenedetto (Owner-Operator), all the way through the delivery of my auto to AZ, he was present and available for me 24/7 and made me feel confident that my car would be handled and delivered professionally and safely by the shipper he scheduled. Once we were able to coordinate with the shipper (FHT Auto Transport Inc. ) a pickup date, everything went smooth and efficient and my car was picked up on time and loaded quickly by the driver, Siji. Siji was very skilled at his job of loading the vehicle and he was very friendly and professional and after a nice conversation with him while he was loading my car onto the truck, I felt 100% confident in leaving my car with him and secure in knowing he would get it there on time and safe. Given the fair price, the excellent customer service from both broker and shipper, I would definitely recommend this company to others and would most definitely use them again if I should have the need. Thank you Michael (broker) and Siji (Shipper/Driver) for a job well done!!! G Weakland / P Bertolino...[More]
By G Weakland / P Bertolino on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
I had initially planned to ship my 2016 corvette from WI, but April who was extremely helpful throughout the whole process advised me that there was a carrier leaving that same day from IL. So i drove down and met with the driver who was great! I immediately felt comfortable because he seemed like he knew exactly what he was doing. My time frame was 5-7 days, but 3 days later I get a call from the driver and the vehicle was here already! All I can say is I would not want to talk to any other shipping company, or any other person for that matter when it comes to shipping my vehicle except to April at Angel's Moving Autos. She went out of her way several times to help me out. In one word, April was an Angel! Would definitely do all my future shipments with them!...[More]
By Anwar Almashni on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
I am grateful that shipment of my car went smoothly. It was very convenient to pick up my car at a storage facility close to Canadian border. My car was not damaged....[More]
By Suzanne Berger on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
I have never shipped a car cross country so I was very nervous about the whole process. Josh contacted me within minutes of putting it out on a site I needed to transport a car from Louisville to Scottsdale. He made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions. He said he would post the job to several carriers and within 10 minutes he had the job done. In less than 24 hours my car was on a truck headed to Arizona and within 3 days, it was there. I couldn't believe how easy it was and I can assure you I will use him every time. Price was very competitive and the customer service was top notch. Thank you Josh and you were right, no one stole my car or my daughters cowboy boots out of it!!! LOL ...[More]
By Dana Willett Maier on Ironclad Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
This was my first experience shipping a car. I did a lot of internet research and Corporate Auto Transport kept getting my attention. Tara Neyer was extremely helpful, professional and very knowledgeable. She explained the process in detail, arranged the pickup in a very timely manner and was fantastic with her correspondence. I could NOT have asked for anything more. I highly recommend using this company and have been sharing my positive experiences with many friends and family members. Should I need to transport the car back, I will ONLY call Corporate Auto Transport. Thank you!!!...[More]
By Lisa R. on Corporate Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
JD was great! I would definately ship with him again. Very helpful and quick to respond to all my needs and questions. Followed through on all my inquiries and even helped me get items left in my car shipped to me! Great customer service!...[More]
By Starr shelton on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 9 Hours Ago
This the second time I have worked with Julie to transport a car between Ohio and Florida. Each time the experience was exceptional. This most recent transport was for a 2015 Mercedes SL. I was very happy with Julie's ability to get a closed transport to my home only 1 day after I made the call to arrange pick up and delivery was made to Florida 3 days later. The car was delivered perfectly....[More]
By wiliam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM William it was truly a pleasure working with you on your transport. I look forward to working...[More]
I would use this service again. They gave me accurate information on timelines and procedures, and found a transporter who could accommodate the constraints of the limited window I had to pick up and to deliver my car. The person who transported my car was reliable, kept in touch, and picked up and delivered it on time and near my destination....[More]
By EM Fielding on Lightning Auto Carriers about 11 Hours Ago
My main dissatisfaction with using this company was that the dispatcher told me a lower price to get my business then said that he could not get anyone to take my car for the quoted price that I agreed to, that is what I did not like about shipping my car, it did get there early so that was a good thing, dirty because of rain on the way there. ...[More]
By Donald E. Randolph on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Shipped from Santa Ana, CA to Dallas, TX in 6 days and $700 for a Honda CRV. Don't expect to see 18 wheeler come to your neighborhood. They come out to inspect your car, write a report and drive away in your car. Driver delivered my car in Love Field airport and it's very dirty after 1,500 miles in open carrier. I would use AmeriFreight again in a future....[More]
By Viet Tran on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
With a very short lead time, Martina was able to arrange cross country shipment at an excellent price. We got the call on a Friday, reviewed the best quotes and selected Autostar on Saturday. Pickup was arranged a few days later on Wednesday. The driver arrived on time, picked up the car and delivered it the car a day earlier than expected. We were very happy with the service and the driver. Martina was so helpful and we were very happy that everything was arranged in such a short amount of time. Thanks Martina! Russ...[More]
By Russ on AutoStar Transport Express about 13 Hours Ago
Scott and Brad took great care of my car. Great price and fantastic service. I would definatly recommend this company! They even let me pay on delivery which sealed the deal. Pedro T....[More]
By Pedro on Vehicles in Motion about 13 Hours Ago
Good company and ross was helpful in getting driver to pick up my car. The dates worked out. Had much to take care of at that time and worked out*****...[More]
By Nasab on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago
When I realized driving by myself from Texas to upstate NY might be a big risk a friend recommended to use a car transport service. I had no idea who to contact to. I searched the Internet and found Angels Moving Auto. I paid $850 which I found very reasonable compare with all the expenses I may incurred in gas, hotel and flight from Ottawa to Texas. They provide precise guidance about their services as I had no idea what to expect. They kept me informed of every stage of the transport until arrival to the Canadian border where I picked up the car. The driver arrived on time to the meeting place, something I never expected. I have to say it was a very good and positive experience. Although, a big relief!! ...[More]
By Jannette K. on Angels Moving Autos about 13 Hours Ago
My car was picked up quickly and the driver was very courteous. Aaron was knowledgeable and helped me take care of this within good time. I would use this service if i had to in the future. ...[More]
By Sam on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago