View 144,502 Reviews on 3,484 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 12
Reviews 1-25 of 299
I will repeat for those who haven't read the title and have never shipped before: There is no guarantee for when the vehicle will be picked up, or for...[More]
By Alex Smith on Stateway Auto Transport about 8 Minutes Ago
The short version of this is my car was picked up too early, despite being reassured it would not be picked up any earlier than a certain date, then d...[More]
By KY on Door to Door Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I initially wrote this review 2 days ago. about 1 hour after I wrote the review I got an immediate call from the manager asking that I take the negati...[More]
By Jessica on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Creative Auto Rides and I came to an agreement 4 weeks before I was supposed to move. Ron had promised that between a two day window he would have som...[More]
By WORST COMPANY EVER on Creative Rides Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
This was my first experience in auto shipping. I researched many companies and found Fidelity Auto Shipping to have the best price and best pickup/sh...[More]
By Will Speight on Fidelity Auto Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. The business is not real. They take a deposit and forget about you. I went the dumb route and selected the cheapest broker...[More]
By Dimitri on Transport King and Logistics LLC about 8 Hours Ago
The initial quote was 1215$ plus they sent a 25$ coupon in email (Which they totally forgot). So total was supposed to be 1190$. They have taken 160$ ...[More]
By RanVal on Andrew Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
ECC Transport. Remember the name. Complete & unadulterated FRAUD! Took $150 initially, saw how easy it was & sucked another $100. They did abs...[More]
By john keller on ECC Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
I have never heard more excuses, I had to pay over 1000 in storage until they picked it up,,,,I have been In the body shop business for a long time an...[More]
By VICTORIA MANCIA on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Suncoast Auto Transport Inc.
Becky about 6 Hours Ago
We had a carrier assigned to pick up this vehicle and once they got to copart to load the vehicle, they were unable to. Because of the size of their t...[More]
Hello. My name is Jennifer Mosby. I am a military member who just transitioned with 2 young children from Wichita Falls, TX to Port Hueneme, CA. I h...[More]
By Jennifer Mosby on Premier Auto Shippers on Jul 28 2014 10:09PM
My car was picked up and had NO exhaust problems at all and was delivered with muffler damage. The car was picked in Arizona and then was off loaded t...[More]
By Chuck Baxter on Bulldog Trucking on Jul 28 2014 9:09PM
Truthfully. I never write reviews, but someone exhibiting this amount of unprofessionalism deserves a legitimate review. Rather than going on an entir...[More]
By Regina on Nice Car Auto Transport on Jul 28 2014 8:53PM
Response from Nice Car Auto Transport
Kevin about 12 Hours Ago
Triple Booked with three brokers at Once! First Timer Customer IS A LIAR! Regina Cullen 115 Paladini Rd. Novato, California 94947...#650-455-7257 cull...[More]
I am completely unsatisfied with Enterprise Auto Transport. What completely blew me off is her ZERO honesty. She not only called me a "Jerk"...[More]
By Alex on Enterprise Auto Transport on Jul 28 2014 8:40PM
Response from Enterprise Auto Transport
Rena Anders about 21 Hours Ago
After booking his order and spending more than 6 hours (unpaid I get no hourly wage) and finding him a driver a driver we dispatched could could not p...[More]
This company never picked up our vehicles after countless calls and refused to return our deposit. We are a military family that was forced to drive ...[More]
By aubrey boyd on Fast Track Auto Carriers on Jul 28 2014 8:30PM
Response from Fast Track Auto Carriers
Dirk Perdrix about 6 Hours Ago
We had an initial carrier assigned ( iTransport Auto Carriers) 1 day earlier then the client wanted and they refused to release the vehicles a day in...[More]
STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY IF YOU VALUE HONESTY & INTEGRITY! On 2/22/14 I decided to go with American Auto Transport after being given a fair...[More]
By Bobby on American Auto Transport (FL) on Jul 28 2014 8:24PM
I scheduled a pick up from Connecticut to South Carolina with a 3 day window for pick up. The first available pick up date was 6/29/2014. I was not ab...[More]
By John on American Auto Transport (FL) on Jul 28 2014 8:17PM
We are moving from NJ to TX. We are told many times that they were looking for carriers. However, two days before my flight, they still can't find car...[More]
By tony on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 28 2014 6:00PM
FHT was contacted to ship my car from California to Virginia. They were given a date to deliver the car and were supposed to work backward to pick it...[More]
By Marc H on FHT Auto Transport Inc. on Jul 28 2014 5:48PM
Unbelievably Unprofessional. I called Mr. Jay Woesner from Texas after 3 days to check up on an order if he got a driver for me to pick up my cars in...[More]
By Mansoor on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 28 2014 4:13PM
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!! Absolutely, by far, the WORST customer service I have ever dealt with... Never contacted me with changes to the schedule....[More]
By Gregory Y. on Quality Relocation Services Inc. on Jul 28 2014 2:18PM
Hi, This company is not a carrier as it claims it is. I did have 11 vehicles to move from California to New York. Of course, they are very nice when ...[More]
By Jean Pierre Fontaine on Direct Auto Carrier on Jul 28 2014 1:35PM
Do not use this company. They are a disgrace to the industry. Here is my experience with this company. I spoke to Ben, who called me a couple of times...[More]
By Mike on Premier Auto Shippers on Jul 28 2014 11:05AM
We booked auto transport for our family vehicle with Ron from Creative Rides. The transport never arrived despite our reservation, causing extreme in...[More]
By Sara Schaefer on Creative Rides Auto Transport on Jul 28 2014 11:00AM
I hired GetitDone Shipping and they told me they partner with Quality Relocation. I was told it would take 5-7 days for my car to arrive by the bro...[More]
By NOTquality on Quality Relocation Services Inc. on Jul 28 2014 2:54AM
We had a mixed experience with Elite Auto Shipper. The good news is that we got our vehicle a day after our first available date, and it was in good c...[More]
By Brian on Elite Auto Shipper on Jul 28 2014 12:25AM