View 143,899 Reviews on 3,480 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 13
Reviews 1-25 of 305
I selected Amerifreight because it had many good reviews and provided a quote that was lower than other carriers. It was also rated as one of the top...[More]
By J.M. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 26 Minutes Ago
THIS COMPANY WILL SUBMIT THE LOWEST BID POSSIBLE ON USHIP THEY WILL COLLECT THE DEPOSIT AND NEVER PICK UP YOUR ITEM. THEY WILL USE EVERY EXCUSE IN THE...[More]
By STAY AWAY on Initial Logistics LLC about 57 Minutes Ago
FIRST OFF, let me say this is by far the worse experience I had in dealing with used car sales over the internet. I have bought many online and this o...[More]
By J on Elite Motorcorp of Pinellas Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Superior Transportation Inc took a deposit of $125.00 on July 9, 2014, and told me they scheduled a car hauler to pick up my car on 7/18/14 from Medfo...[More]
By pissedoff on Superior Transportation Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I received a called from them trying to sell me their service. However, I am already with another company. The salesperson told me how bad the company...[More]
By Tim on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
It appears I made a mistake and titled my initial review incorrectly. The intent of this review is to ensure the correct company is identified so tha...[More]
By Lee on United Car Transport about 4 Hours Ago
after I requested a bid to transport my vehicle from NY to Washington I had about 10 companies that gave prices on the transportation. Erika from...[More]
By Ruslan P on Auto Transport 360 about 4 Hours Ago
PLEASE READ TO SAVE YOU ALL THE AGGRIVATION AND MONEY THAT I WENT THROUGH!! SEE INFORMATION BELOW - - STAY AWAY!!!!! SCAM!!! US Auto Transport Any...[More]
By Rob on US Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
I was told the delivery would take 7-10 days IT TOOK 7 WEEKS !!! - With no applogizes! Not once did Steve email me with information about...[More]
By Cindy on SVP Auto Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
Response from SVP Auto Shipping
Stephen Burley about 3 Hours Ago
Unfortunately, this particular move did not go as smoothly as they normally go, and did not arrive in the two weeks they were originally quoted. Due t...[More]
These people are absolutely awful - possibly even crooks. They damaged my car and then asked for a substantial amount of estimates and information. I ...[More]
By Charles W on Do It Auto Transport Inc about 6 Hours Ago
I had a truck shipped from VA to CA, and had the worst experience with Auto shipping group and the driver that they found to carry my truck. Cost wa...[More]
By AM on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Adam, I am sorry th...[More]
VEHICLE DELIVERED WITH A CUT IN THE RIGHT FRONT TIRE, NOTED ON THE BILL OF LADING. CALLED THEM AND THEY WANTED TO SPEAK WITH THE DRIVER FIRST. THEN ...[More]
By T Haburn on Green Way LLC about 7 Hours Ago
I did my homework ( I thought) to make sure I had a good honest company to deal with. However, the good reviews for this comapany on many websites mus...[More]
By Steve Huxtable on Stateway Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
7/22/2014 I shipped a car to my daughter, who is in college, from NJ to AZ. Here is her e-mail to me: The delivery driver person was curt and rude...[More]
By Alex Z on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 9 Hours Ago
This is my second review. Right After I posted the first one I got a call from the company saying that I should delete my post and that they'll be ca...[More]
By nikki on Starr Relocation Services about 9 Hours Ago
Avoid Starway Logistic LLC at all cost. Stay away from them.The dispatch is extremely rude and the customer service is unprofessional and terrible. Th...[More]
By Mike on Starway Logistics LLC about 9 Hours Ago
My experience with this company was somewhat mixed. This was my first PCS with my husband, and we needed to ship my car from California to North Carol...[More]
By Sarah Parker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Got the quote, Kelly responded with a phone call, she sounded vey professional, they took my $150 deposit. My car was supposed to have been picked up...[More]
By Ray Jimenez on Affinity Auto Carriers Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
My experience started with a contract to move a car from the east coast to California. I was told it would cost $1100 and that it would take about a w...[More]
By WW on Lepke Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
I will never use this service again or recommend them. The driver was great but customer service wasn't...[More]
By John H. on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Jul 21 2014 8:54PM
When received Michael's quote first looked up reviews to make sure this was a reputable company. I came across "Reliable Carriers" and they ...[More]
By James Dirks on United Reliable Auto Carriers Inc. on Jul 21 2014 7:54PM
The broker I was using to transport my car set me up with these people. It is a complete SCAM! They were all about contacting me until I paid them. Th...[More]
By Jaci on Auto Transport Alaska on Jul 21 2014 6:27PM
This company did not respond back to emails or phone calls asking for status of the delivery. I sent several emails that went unanswered and called t...[More]
By Kevin K on AJ Brothers Enterprise Corp on Jul 21 2014 4:02PM
My boyfriend initially spoke to Carlos whom told him that he could give us a "deal" and have our car shipped for $700 I just got separated ...[More]
By Rose on ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC on Jul 21 2014 3:49PM
So this was my first time shipping a vehicle. I got online and searched for auto transport companies. I put my info online and was contacted by m...[More]
By Patrick on Crosslands Express Auto Transport LLC on Jul 21 2014 2:50PM