View 148,147 Reviews on 3,534 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 9
Reviews 1-25 of 209
Run for the hills if this company wants to do business( HEADQUARTERS AUTO TRANSPORT,LLC )with you. I was told that the vehicle would be picked up wit...[More]
By james on Headquarters Auto Transport LLC about 50 Minutes Ago
Seriously the worst service ever. I waited and called for offering5 hours... no one ever showed up. Was rude every time I called. If you ever are assi...[More]
By Jacob M. on Shaw Auto Carriers Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
We contracted US Car Transporters on August 29, 2014, to pick up our car in Illinois, and deliver it to Michigan. We were promised by a very smooth ta...[More]
By Joe Combs on US Car Transporters LLC about 5 Hours Ago
I received a quotation to move my vehicle from Naples Florida to Bluffton South Carolina of $450.00 total cost. I was sent a contract to sign by email...[More]
By Len on United Trucking Corp. about 7 Hours Ago
Booked this company to transport a new truck, I was told that the discounted rate I was quoted did not effect the service only that I needed to be fl...[More]
By Terry on Transport King and Logistics LLC about 8 Hours Ago
The truck was late picking up the car. Communication was poor. At one time the person the delivery was shipped to was told he was required to pay $...[More]
By Leigh Davidson on Montway Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I found Ship A Car Direct through this website, i spent two weeks getting quotes from different companies on here. With Ship A Car Direct being the hi...[More]
By Kevin on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
We had our car shipped from Philadelphia, PA to Madison, WI and found that 187 miles were driven on the car without the transport company Durrum Trans...[More]
By Tu on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Mercury Auto Transport LLC
Rich about 11 Hours Ago
Hello Mr Tu, We are here to help anyway we can, and we are looking into this. Sincerely, Management...[More]
Stay away from these scammers, they will promise immediate pickup for the best available price and then they will not answer or return any calls. BEW...[More]
By Reese on Destiny Auto Shipping on Sep 14 2014 7:00PM
I should have researched this process better. I saw good ratings for Q Auto and assumed they handled the whole process. no. They were a referral servi...[More]
By Amanda Rosenblatt on Q Auto Transport LLC on Sep 14 2014 2:04PM
I will state the one positive thing about the company first - the only person that was a pleasure to speak to at this company or had any idea what he ...[More]
By Amanda Rosenblatt on Abraham Express on Sep 14 2014 1:54PM
They didn't return calls after being paid, didn't pick up as contracted, up charged $350 above the contract, lied, didn't pay the transporter after I ...[More]
By VegasCustomer on WHL Logistics Trucking on Sep 13 2014 5:35PM
Only wish I took the time to read all the reviews on BBB and this site before paying 475.00 for a vehicle that was never transported, waited 4 months ...[More]
By Jackie on Trusted First Auto Transport on Sep 13 2014 3:14PM
I made the mistake of going through a broker an ended up with these jokers. A couple high school dropouts could manage company better. Where do I s...[More]
By runninghooligan on Ground Force One on Sep 13 2014 1:36AM
Many years ago I shipped my car with Golden Key Express and it went 100% perfectly. On this latest move time was short so I went through this broker a...[More]
By runninghooligan on Ship a Car Direct on Sep 13 2014 1:20AM
I Never write bad reviews and always look at the brighter side of the picture. But I have no hesitance in saying I had a horrible experience with Alld...[More]
By Sulaiman Sultan on All Day Auto Transport on Sep 12 2014 10:49PM
phone price of 150 was invoiced at 250. calls ignored for day then invoice corrected. Co. asked for 175 when driver was dispatched. Now Co. keeps dep...[More]
By mike on United American Auto Transport on Sep 12 2014 10:05PM
So my father lives in Fl and he always buys me cars over there and sends them to me. Recently I just crashed my car and am in big need of a car sinc...[More]
By Calvin R on ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC on Sep 12 2014 8:36PM
I tried to book a shipment for my Ford crew cab dually I was quoted a very reasonable price of $975. When I called they claimed to have left me voice ...[More]
By Christine R on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Sep 12 2014 8:32PM
The whole process with Auto Transport 123 and their carrier was very stressful. Shipping the car from Florida to Southern California. The Carrier tha...[More]
By Wally on Auto Transport 123 on Sep 12 2014 5:24PM
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith on Sep 12 2014 6:06PM
We give a 3 day window for every customers pick up. This car was picked up Picked-up: 09/02/14 12:11 pm. First available date being 8/30. Furtherm...[More]
The customer service was okay, and it took several days to find a transport carrier. They really didn't do anything after a transporter was identifie...[More]
By John on Ship a Car Direct on Sep 12 2014 8:36AM
I selected this company based on a neighbour feedback/experience. Other than take my money to book the transport $400 (total cost $400 + $1700 = $2,...[More]
By mark jackson on New World Auto Transport on Sep 11 2014 10:36PM
I contacted several companies looking to get my daughters car picked up in time for her birthday, I spent and entire week being, called, emailed ...ov...[More]
By Martin on South Beach Transport on Sep 11 2014 6:51PM
DO NOT USE RBRT - Mike will make you promises that he does not keep. He quotes you one price and guarantees pick up / delivery and does not honor it. ...[More]
By DR on Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport on Sep 11 2014 6:33PM
Car arrived on time. The vehicle was covered in dirt. An inspection was done and the vehicle was released. I then parked the car in the drive way ove...[More]
By Ben on Axial Transport Inc. on Sep 11 2014 6:16PM