View 149,337 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 8
Reviews 1-25 of 185
Truck It Transport makes a promise on their website that your vehicle will be insured. In my experience that was a flat out lie. Not only was my vehic...[More]
By Brian P on Truck It Transport Inc. about 12 Minutes Ago
Waited 11 days and was promised a pickup was coming ASAP. Wouldn't return calls or answer emails. NO COMMUNICATION PERIOD! They sounded great at first...[More]
By Don R on Affinity Auto Carriers Inc. about 40 Minutes Ago
I'm so glad I never gave that lying piece of shit my account number or my personal information. I made a reservation because Mike Prestia is one smoot...[More]
By Amna Khan on Superior Transportation Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
At the outset, the reason I will use an alternate form of auto transport in the future is primarily due to the shipping company (IVS Express, LLC) not...[More]
By Michael G. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 32 Minutes Ago
CHELL HART***(360) 464-1039***chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Michael, Thanks for leaving the kind words outlining how hard I worked to keep i...[More]
Before i even start my post, here are my details to make readers believe that i was a genuine customer of this company and i am not trying to post a f...[More]
By ALI ASGHAR MEHDI SYED on Nation Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I'm in the military and was recently transfered from NYC to Texas. I had researched and spoken to multiple transport companies because I wanted to mak...[More]
By Natalia on No Limits Logistics Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
I bought the truck sight unseen. The seller said he had dealt with DAS before and said he could drop it off on the weekend to their terminal. That wo...[More]
By Eric on Dependable Auto Shippers about 6 Hours Ago
These folks are scam artists. They promised prompt pick up and delivery of a vehicle form Burlington,VT to Dallas, TX ( pick up in 3-5 days and delive...[More]
By NS on Done Right Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Worst experience ever. It took over 3 weeks for my vehicle to get to it's destination. I had to call and call and call to find out the status. They ke...[More]
By Tim S on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU WERE EVER TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF BY THIS COMPANY, UNFORTUNATELY I WORKED FOR KYLE FOR OVER A YEAR, I SAW FIRST HAND HOW MUCH OF A...[More]
By EX OFFICE MANAGER on We Moov about 8 Hours Ago
We are a carrier, and this brokering company is blaming us for something they have not notifyed us. We accepted a vehicle for pick up on 9/11-12 and...[More]
By Transport Express on Regal Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Regal Auto Transport
Ronnie Goury about 8 Hours Ago
Transport Express has a 1-star rating. Their general reviews are terrible across all internet rating sites. This is why we will not be working with th...[More]
Went with this company after reading all these great reviews. So far VERY DISAPPOINTED. Paid in full for transport 7 days ago - the contract states t...[More]
By Kat and Jason Rhein on Cavalier Auto Transport on Sep 29 2014 8:22PM
I just finished disputing the deposit charge with my credit card company, and thought I would finally write the review. The issue started back in May ...[More]
By David on US Car Transporters LLC on Sep 29 2014 8:22PM
Response from US Car Transporters LLC
xavier about 7 Hours Ago
Hello, I just wanted to take the time to apologize that we could not fulfill the shipping arrangements for your vehicle. While each order is different...[More]
I accepted a quote from Jason at Destiny of $1350 to transport my truck from Utah to NJ in an enclosed carrier. He said that it would be picked up on...[More]
By Stacey on Destiny Auto Shipping on Sep 29 2014 7:18PM
I was charged again after freight was delivered, for $150.00 dollars. Siai freight said freight was delivered to a residentual adress, .It was deliver...[More]
By Larry Crumpton on Freight Center on Sep 29 2014 6:00PM
A contract was made in August 2014 for pickup or car by September 29, 2014, with at least 3 days prior availability. We were never notified that they...[More]
By BRUNO MOLINARI on National Auto Shipping on Sep 29 2014 5:12PM
Vehicle was shipped using Amerifreight. AAA Family Trucking was the carrier. AAA Family Trucking agreed to deliver the vehicle on a specific date afte...[More]
By Duncan F on AAA Family Trucking on Sep 29 2014 4:05PM
This company promised pickup and then had trouble finding someone to pickup the vehicle. Then lied to me about the cost. The company knew I had a smal...[More]
By Snowman on We Will Transport It Corp on Sep 29 2014 3:49PM
I was promised 625 for my delivery and the window was suppose to be 1 to 7 days and ended up being almost 4 weeks later. They lied about everything. ...[More]
By Lori Newman on eBidTransport.com on Sep 29 2014 2:40PM
Received a quote from company and agreed on a price. After waiting over a week, a truck was assigned with a pickup date about 6 days later. Date of ...[More]
By Jack on Expedia Transport on Sep 29 2014 8:38AM
I was not aware of what was all needed to transport a vehicle and I even asked if there was any paperwork I need to send. I was told no, by Jeremy. Tu...[More]
By Mel on Orange Auto Transport on Sep 27 2014 4:58PM
Response from Orange Auto Transport
Travis Richmond on Sep 29 2014 1:44PM
Generally there is no extra paperwork beyond our order confirmation that needs to be done for auto transport. However, in this situation it was the sh...[More]
I was told its ok to fill up the trunk by Lance. PK line driver asked my son to sign papers upon pick up and he did, thinking it's like receipt. Drive...[More]
By Jagdish Shah on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Sep 27 2014 12:46AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Sep 29 2014 2:47PM
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 Lance@autoshippinggroup Jagdish,I apologize for the confusion. I would like to explain again to you that When you asked m...[More]
Wow Mike is not someone you want to do business with. He was vey rude and abusive to us when we questioned the difference of prices. We were quoted a ...[More]
By Sam on Reliable Worldwide Auto Transport on Sep 26 2014 8:40PM
I CHOSE THIS CARRIER BECAUSE XAVIER/JEAN CLAUDE AGREED THAT MY CAR WILL BE PICKED UP ON OR BEFORE SEPT 30 AND MY CAR WILL BE DELIVERED ON OR AFTER OCT...[More]
By AJ on US Car Transporters LLC on Sep 26 2014 5:09PM
Response from US Car Transporters LLC
xavier about 7 Hours Ago
Hello Anna, Let us first start off from the beginning of your order. You wanted a price reduction from $1200 to $1075. We agreed to try to locate a...[More]
I request a quete and they sent me the quote. The price was OK . Chris called me and told me that if I paied $150.00 deposit they will pick up the veh...[More]
By Bassem Zakhary on No Limits Logistics Inc. on Sep 26 2014 3:41PM