View 175,090 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 86
Reviews 1-25 of 2142
I am very happy for using Showroom Transport! Everyone was very knowledgeable and honest. They were also easy to work with and gave me updates as to where my trailer was a couple times a day. No damage, nothing stolen, and everything was in place at the end! I couldn't ask for more!...[More]
By Terry on Showroom Transport about 15 Minutes Ago
The customer service from Greg Bailey was excellent. Explained everything clearly and gave a timeline of what to expect. The car carrier came a few hours late but not the fault of Auto Shipping Group. They did come and pick it up and the driver apologized for being delayed. Vehicle did get delivered to the port on the date as promised. I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group again if the need arises. ...[More]
By Gary R. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Minutes Ago
Ship a Car Direct was recommended on a website as a reliable company. Gaby called me shortly after I submitted my information online for an estimate. Gaby was friendly and professional and got me a quote quickly. As soon as I agreed to the shipment, Gaby completed the order and within a couple of days I had a carrier confirmed. The driver got caught in traffic and picked up the car a day later than estimated but still within the 3 day window. Due to the location of the pickup, pickup was a bit of an ordeal but the driver was courteous and worked hard to make coordination easy. Car arrived undamaged and in good time. Driver called the day before arrival in order to make sure I would be available. All in all this was a much better and cheaper experience than I was anticipating. The reason I went with Ship a Car Direct is because I found several reviews online that said when something had happened to a car, the company had done everything to make things right. Luckily I did not have to test the truth of those reviews but given how pleasant my experience was, I believe it is probably true. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to transport a car. ...[More]
By Megan on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Minutes Ago
I dealt with Marc while trying to get a car delivered from Virginia to New York ASAP. Not only was he professional he was also a person of his word. When he told me he'd work over the weekend to get the job done I was skeptical. But sure enough I receive a call and an email from him on the weekend. Even though it was just to update me, I appreciated the effort and the honesty. At the end of the day I received my car 2 days ahead of schedule without issue. I would highly recommend his company again. ...[More]
By Eliu Gonzalez on Total Car Shipping about 23 Minutes Ago
Jody was completely invasive and overwhelming, Told me that SHIP YOUR CAR NOW OWNS all the trucks n the road, Told him I needed to speak with my wife, He continued to call, bad mouth anyone he could and when I told him I went with another carrier and was being picked up,,,HE PROMPTLY CALLED ME A LIAR,,,,Well guess what JODY my car is headed south!!!!!! ...[More]
By Allan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 33 Minutes Ago
AT123 was great to deal with from before my vehicle was picked up and even after they called to make sure I was happy with the service. Traci called to check on everything and she was very very nice. Did not sound like a robot reading a script. It was always easy to reach a human when I did call and never waited on hold. Would definitely recommend using AT123 if you need a vehicle shipped....[More]
By Justin on Auto Transport 123 about 1 Hour Ago
Driver was excellent and kept me informed throughout the process. Pre pickup to delivery. Great service - no issues. Alreadyvrecommended them to a friend. ...[More]
By Andrew on Showroom Transport about 2 Hours Ago
On the brokerage side, Gaby was extremely attentive to our need for an early pickup, and spend time monitoring, even on her own time late in the evening. On the dispatch side, Mary and her coworkers exhibited the same assiduous and problem-preemptive care as Gaby. Finally, the driver chosen by them (Mark) was a competent, careful and trustworthy person who acquitted himself of his task well and on time. In short, the courtesy and professionalism exhibited by ALL aspects of "Ship a Car Direct" encourages me to HIGHLY recommend this company's services. (There was a small incentive for SOME feedback, but NO incentive to submit GOOD feedback.)...[More]
By William Acar on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 1 Hour Ago
Happy to be attentive and proactive for you! Thanks for the wonderful review, William!...[More]
We were able to get them to pick up the golf cart the next day,after setting it up over the phone. Because we were heading home. We wanted to get an early start but they could not get there until later in the day. They said we did not have to be there for the pickup. That was great for us. When they picked up the golf cart they sent us pics to make sure they had the right one. We were inform of their progress the whole way and when they expected to arrive. Even when they were running behind they let us know. When they got here I noticed that they had wrapped all the loose things I didn't even think of. The golf cart was in the same shape as when it left. I would call them again to use their service. The couple we had were very nice and pleasant to talk to. Everyone we dealt with at Showroom Transport were up front and helpful. Thanks Ken Budd....[More]
By Ken Budd on Showroom Transport about 3 Hours Ago
John called me with a quote and explaining their service. from beginning to end very helpful and very clear with the car transportation process which help me on the decision to choose 1st class. i would use them again and again....[More]
By Mike V. on 1st Class Auto Transportation Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Within minutes of submitting my request for a quote, Malia contacted me, determined my exact needs, and had a quote ready for me. A few minutes later, she realized she could get the job done for $140 LESS. Um, when does that ever happen? Because of conditions beyond her control, my car was not picked up until four days later than it was supposed to be. Amazingly, the car was delivered on the exact day originally promised. Again, when does that happen? Because of some confusion on the driver's side, I was had to pay the extra $140 upon car drop off. I could have waited for the confusion to be resolved rather than paying, but I wanted my car. Though this was irritating, Malia (and Tighe) at ASG were on it, assuring me the money would be refunded. It was, of course, refunded. Unlike most services, I didn't need to ride the folks at ASG to get the money refunded; they just took care of it and kept me posted. Not only would I used Malia at Auto Shipping Group again, I would never use anybody else. In addition, the car I was shipping was nearly brand new, is my baby, and was in pristine condition when I shipped it. It arrive just as a I shipped it: in perfect condition....[More]
By M Lewin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I gave GT Auto Transport very little time for turnaround and Amy, who I suspect is the owner and operator, give me her 100% undivided attention and found me a driver within an hour. The very next morning my jeep was picked up and that night was delivered almost 500 miles away. I know that these circumstances don't always come to fruition in this manner as a little bit of luck and timing was involved but Amy coordinated beautifully. My transporter Clint couldn't have been a nicer guy. He dropped my Jeep in front of my house exactly where I needed him to without incident and was courteous through the whole process. You navigated through inclement weather and are very narrow tree laden streets with caution. I have shipped over a dozen cars to and from my residence, due to my hobby and this was by far the cleanest experience yet. The price I paid was indicative of fair market value as I had my Truck not but 24 hours later. Amy also worked on the initial quote and gave me a break even though she knew I was in a pinch. Many companies won't do that as they know you are in need. I will be calling GT first for my next transport. Use her! ...[More]
By E. Moore on GT Auto Transport LLC. about 4 Hours Ago
Great communication. Customer service was excellent. Car was delivered ahead of schedule and in excellent condition. Would definitely use this company again! ...[More]
By Steve on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
By ROBERT on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
The service and attention to detail by everyone at Intercity Lines is outstanding. Intercity Lines and its driver, Lloyd, did an outstanding job delivering on their promise and safely delivering three cars in one haul. Communications was outstanding and everything worked like clockwork from when they arrived in Florida to after the cars were safely dropped off in North Carolina two days later. There aren't enough good words to express my thanks to the Intercity Lines team for their courtesy and honesty....[More]
By Brent on Intercity Lines Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Although this was not the lowest quote I received, Jason from Affordabe Auto Transportation stood out from the beginning for his great follow-up, professionalism, and flexibility when my date changed twice, eventually landing back on the original pickup date only days before it was to occur. There was no one home to hand over the keys at pickup, as I had already moved out of state, and he arranged with the carrier for me to be able to leave the keys in the vehicle. I was also allowed to put some personal belongings in the trunk, and by special arrangement pay by credit card, not COD as most other companies wanted. I was told the car would be delivered 16-20 days from pickup, but here we are 9 days later and the driver has called to arrange drop off Today., despite the presence of several winter storms along the way. Communication with the dispatcher in NJ and the office staff in LA for payment was simple and quick. I will recommend Affordable Auto Transportation to anyone looking for a well-run outfit to transport their car. ...[More]
By Marjorie on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
I have to say that Andrew was great in helping me find a someone to transport my restored 1949 Chevrolet 3100 1/2 ton family heirloom to Reno, Nevada from my out-of-the-way Northern coastal town of Little River, California. I knew this would be a challenging transport due to the inaccessibility of Little River from the Highway 101 corridor that requires driving perhaps the worst 30 mile stretch of road in all of California...the dreaded Highway 20 from Fort Bragg to Willits, California that can easily induce motion sickness on the driver. After some digging, Andrew came through within a day of my necessary timeframe and found a real pro to handle the job who showed up with a nice Heavy Duty Silverator towing a shinny new black enclosed single car carrier that matched the truck. I followed the driver over the top of Donner Pass and down into Reno pulling a Uhaul covered trailer and the transport went great. I thought that $775 was a great deal for a covered transport considering my location. The driver was totally professional and I would highly recommend him although I am reluctant to use him name without his permission on the internet except to say that his day job is a SF Muni bus driver and single vehicle transport is a side business. Thank you Andrew for all your help and getting me this great deal on an enclosed transport from the depths of Highway 20 on the Mendocino Coast. ...[More]
By Michael Grant on 7 Star Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Ty was very good about getting back to me to let me know when a transporter was available for this delivery. I felt like he gave me a good price. I had another tractor delivered from Louisiana and it cost me more than this transport although it was much farther away. Driver was very good in contacting me to alert me to his arrival. He called late one evening to see if I wanted delivery that night or in the morning. I said in the morning because I didn't have any help and didn't want to drag a tractor off the trailer in the dark. He happily agreed and was there first thing in the morning. Very friendly guy. Good experience overall. I will keep their number for next time....[More]
By Rodney on Showroom Transport about 4 Hours Ago
The pick up was easy to set up and service was good. There were no problems in tracking en route. Drivers were responsible, kept in touch. Driver knew destination area and recommended convenient drop-off location....[More]
By jack on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
Everything was really easy. There was no hidden fees just like they said. The car arrived on time with zero issue. The driver was very friendly and helped me push the car where I needed it to be. I would definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Richard Johnson on Get it Done Transportation about 4 Hours Ago
It was ny first time having a vehicle shipped and they walked me through every step and made me feel extremely comfortable shippingy vehucle with them. The driver when he showed up was extremely courteous and professional. I would definitely use them again and definitely would recommend them to anyone that is looking to ship a vehicle....[More]
By Dustin Meunier on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
007 auto trans did what they said they were going to do in the time they said they would do it, and most importantly, for the amount quoted. If you're moving a car for the first time, you'll find that that is not very common in the transport community. Thank you Art. The car looks great. I will keep your contact info and use you again if I buy another car....[More]
By Steve on 007 AutoTrans LLC about 4 Hours Ago
Fantastic service! Steve was phenomenal on all aspects. I highly recommend him for all your transportation needs. He was super courteous and did follow up every step of the way...[More]
By Antonio neri on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
I had a very good experience using Ship a Car Direct. I was quoted a fair price for the transport of my 2006 Toyota Solara from Claremont, CA to Baltimore, MD. The sales representative David was a pleasure to work with and he made sure there was good communication between the carrier driver and myself. I was delivered my car very close to my home without any problems at all. ...[More]
By Justin P on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 2 Hours Ago
Happy to keep it problem-free! Thanks for the five star review, Justin!...[More]
I am happy to say that Laura at Vehicle Shipping Group found me an excellent price to ship my VW Golf from New Jersey to Washington with no incident to the car. Laura was very helpful with every question I had about the process and made sure to find updates for me about the shipment when I requested. All in all, if I had to do this again I would call back....[More]
By Alex on Vehicle Shipping Group LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Vehicle Shipping Group LLC
Laura Curto about 5 Hours Ago
Laura Curto 480-360-1261 Thank you Alex, It was a pleasure working with you. Word of mouth is the best advertisem...[More]
Previous 1 2 3