View 153,749 Reviews on 3,611 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 67
Reviews 1-25 of 1655
I have nothing but good positive feedback for this company and for Dave Hartigan who helped make this happen smoothly. My car was handled with care and made it to Northern .VA. without a hitch. Everything Dave advised me on a suggested worked out perfectly. Thank you We Will Transport It and Dave for the exceptional service! I will keep you in mind if I hear of anyone looking for your services....[More]
By MaryKatherine SepulvedaRINE SEPULVEDA on We Will Transport It Corp about 17 Minutes Ago
This was my first time transporting a vehicle and the experience went as close to perfect as can be expected. Pick up was a day late but I was told to give a time period of a couple of days in case this happened. My car is lowered with a body kit and I was very concerned with it getting on the truck unharmed. When the driver arrived he was very knowleadgable and cautious with my car. The transport company notified the driver of the details of my car so he was prepared to get it on the truck with no problems. I received the car on the exact day scheduled even with the day late pickup. Everything from beginning to end went perfect and I would highly recommend this company. I want to thank David for always responding to my calls immediately. Your company did a great job making the process go smoothly. I will definitely be referring you to anyone in need of a car transport....[More]
By B. Gonzales on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Minutes Ago
the cars were delivered in great shape and 2 days early. Janine in customer service was a pleasure to deal with and does a great job!!...[More]
By Mr. Matt on Auto Transport 123 about 36 Minutes Ago
Doing business with this transport company has been an easy and comforting experience. I am very happy that I chose this company and David is definitely a one of a kind person who was completely dedicated to his customers. If you are reading this review save yourself the time and book with David. He's the best in the business and I will be using him again for sure. Thanks again and happy holidays ...[More]
By Johnny M on The Auto Transport Company about 46 Minutes Ago
Great experience! Was nervous in the beginning never using this type of service. I'm just happy everything went well....[More]
By Alvin on Auto Transport 123 about 52 Minutes Ago
My friend and I were moving back to California from DC and needed both our cars shipped. We contacted Angels Moving Autos and they were excellent in working with us. They even gave us each a discount for shipping two cars together. Pick up and delivery were both on time, and although the cars came a bit dirty, that was expected due to a cross country trip in an open carrier....[More]
By Howard on Angels Moving Autos about 53 Minutes Ago
Angels Moving Autos arranged transport of my car from the Sacramento area to Florida. There was no anxiety involved selecting a driver for me and the pickup was arranged to conveniently suit my schedule. The price was reasonable. The driver was extremely courteous and very communicative as to when the the car would be picked up, the location of the car along the way, and very precisce timing when the car would be delivered, which was on time as predicted. Angels was also involved thru the process checking on the driver and communicating with me. I have used a variety of companies and Angels Moving Autos has been absolutely the best and most dependable....[More]
By Andrew Bloom on Angels Moving Autos about 54 Minutes Ago
Roadrunner was prompt/early even considering it was the worst winter storm to hit Denver area in over 100 yrs! They worked very hard with my 88 yr. old mother-in-law to keep her out of the weather & safe while they picked up the car at the motel she was staying in. Her home was packed up & she had transferred to a motel until flight time. In a word, outstanding service!!! I would recommend this company to anyone. My review reflects my honesty; I don NOT give unearned credit, ever. They earned this review....[More]
By Jolene Anderson on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I have never used an auto carrier before, and never wanted to because of all the horror stories I have heard. I checked many reviews of carriers on this site. I called We will transport it corp and worked with John Hanscom. Called John late afternoon on December 11th. Car was picked up the following day, Friday and delivered Monday morning. The follow up from John and the driver was excellent. A very Happy Customer ...[More]
By Fred Cohn on We Will Transport It Corp about 1 Hour Ago
Moved from CA to SC, They worked with my schedule. I was able to drop of my car, then pick it up on my schedule. It was a couple days after the car had been in SC. Excellent services, very nice people. Not damaged at all....[More]
By Ian M on Angels Moving Autos about 1 Hour Ago
The car was picked as scheduled. The trucker called ahead to make sure my daughter was ready (she had just graduated from college and was coming home). The car was delivered on time. Our home was very difficult to get to and the driver was willing to go the extra mile for us but I asked the driver if he would meet us at a convenient location. He did. The trucker even called us to give us an update on delivery. I was very pleased with the customer service all around, the customer service person at the company as well as the driver. Our car was delivered in the same condition as it was when it was picked up. I have to add that I got quotes from several companies and this was the best deal. If I had to transport a car again I'd definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Nancy Whitehead on Angels Moving Autos about 1 Hour Ago
I purchased a repairable Cadillac with a flat tire off of ebay. It was over 1300 miles away and first rate auto did a great job of getting the Cadillac to me with the headache of the flat tire. Erika was a pleasure to work with & was extremely helpful every time I called in. The driver was very careful with the car during the loading and unloading process. This company will receive my business when I come back to Florida next year. ...[More]
By Spencer on First Rate Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Very trustworthy company - joined with other service members to move our cars across the US. Willing to work with us and very reliable. Thanks Angels Moving! ...[More]
By Jason on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
3rd year in a row I've used Stateway Auto Transport and I will continue to use them each year. Their service is outstanding and I always feel very confident that my car will be delivered safely. Their timing for pick-up has always been spot on. I have recommended Stateway to my friends....[More]
By William Honaker on Stateway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I would definitely recommend this company on time for pick up and delivery. Juan was my driver and was very good and professional. Juan the Driver called me every step of the way as promised. ...[More]
By Erick on Full Throttle Marine and Automobile Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Love this company, I just give them my car and I have no worries at all. Have used them many times as my family seems to bounce around the country, kids at university etc and our cars have always been delivered even faster than expected and in perfect condition....[More]
By Shelby on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
as good as it gets greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...[More]
By GLENN A ARRIGO on Passage Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Passage Auto Transport
Whitney about 46 Minutes Ago
Thank you very much for your kind review! If you ever need a shipment in the future don't hesitate to contact Daniel at 1(561)900-5182 ~ Your #1 Trans...[More]
This was my second time having Ship a Car complete a transport order and this time offered an improved experience. Matt was helpful, although the driver of the actual transport company, Arizona Transports, LLC did not arrive on time nor provide communications prior to the scheduled pick up time. The scheduled pick up was delayed by a day due to mechanical problems which can happen, however the driver could have notified us of the delay. Matt did a good job of getting in touch with the driver and connecting everything for us. Car actually arrived on schedule even with the 1 day pickup delay....[More]
By John on Ship a Car Direct about 2 Hours Ago
I was kept informed at all times of my trucks pick up and delivery times A+A+ They had great email and phone contact and the price was great...[More]
By Michael on iMovers about 3 Hours Ago
Response from iMovers
Brian Schuckmann about 1 Hour Ago
Thanks for the A+ Rating Mike!!!! ...[More]
Contact with an acceptable carrier was made within the first hour of the order being given. Price was less than anticipated....[More]
By frank on Transport Connection about 3 Hours Ago
Danny was very helpful and honest with the movement oif my vehicle .The driver was courteous and prompt....[More]
By nick on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
Was pretty overwhelmed with the calls from the various companies, and wow are people pushy. I picked Get It Done based on reviews, straight forward quote AND they committed to not calling and emailing me over and over again. We shipped from my inlaws in Arizona to our house in Illinois and it was simple on both ends. We were notified ahead of time of arrival window, given a call within an hour or two of their actual arrival and the drivers were nice enough. I didn't have a ton of contact with Get It Done during the process, but I consider that a good thing. ...[More]
By Julie Scafuri on Get it Done Transportation about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 3 Hours Ago
julie, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. being family owned and operated we go above and beyond with every ...[More]
ALL WENT FINE VERRY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE THE DRIVER WAS FINE, WILL RECOMEND THANKS ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS....[More]
By MIKE on D&G Professional Brokerage about 3 Hours Ago
I went with DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT because of all the 5 star review it got. My biggest problem with the experience is NOT getting a call when they are not coming to pick up the car on the pickup date. I would never get a call back from the calling the assigned carrier directly. I always got a call back by the carrier after I all DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT for the carrier to call me back on the second assigned carrier. We decided to cancel the first carrier after they never called back. A similar problem happened with the second carrier in that they never called or came on the estimated pickup date. But they did call back and gave a new date after complaining to DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT. On the actual pickup date, 3 different carrier showed up to try to pick up the car with one hour. Of course, the first one that showed up took the car. A similar experience happened on the estimated drop off date. I only got a call back when i called DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT. The dropoff was 4 days late from the estimated date. The other part that was a pain is that DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT doesn't have weekend hours so I had to wait until Monday late morning since they are based in west coast. Everyone was courteous throughout the experience, but establishing and maintaining expectation is key in a large money and trust transaction such as this. ...[More]
By Jack Chen on Direct Express Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
After dealing with numerous transport/broker companies I went with 7 star transport. Werner was such a pleasure to deal with and even though the pick up date was a bit delayed, his warmth and understanding made everything okay. In the end the car arrived, undamaged, and we are happy customers. I would use Werner again. Thank you!...[More]
By Lindsey on 7 Star Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 4 Minutes Ago
For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving y...[More]
Previous 1 2 3