View 156,444 Reviews on 3,653 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 85
Reviews 1-25 of 2103
I ship several vans per year and Wendy at Auto Shipping Group did a fantastic job of getting me a fair rate and timely pickup/drop-off service. I plan to continue using them and look forward to working with Wendy again....[More]
By Matt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Minutes Ago
My shipping experience was very pleasant. I switched brokers to ship a car direct after waiting for 10 days. Tom was very helpful in explaining that the routing was challenging and that it needed to be adjusted. Once posted, a transporter was assigned in 2 hours. ...[More]
By JN on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Minutes Ago
This company came through and did everything as they said they would. They were on time, kept in communication, were courteous, and delivered as they said they would. I'm very happy....[More]
By Paul Van Roekel on Montway Auto Transport about 18 Minutes Ago
Felicia failed to honor the scheduled shipment contract and my car was delivered the day after Christmas to a salvage yard (Planned arrival window was 29-31 December). I have yet to receive any money to recoup the storage fees incurred while at the salvage yard and Felicia has not returned my calls or emails. While the car did arrive in relatively good condition (very dirty), the customer service and their ability to manage their commitments is extremely poor. Bottom line: I DO NOT RECOMMEND AUTO SHIPPING GROUP! ...[More]
By Brian S. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Minutes Ago
My vehicle has 35" tires and a 4" lift .. Its a big ass truck and Chris and Quality Car were able to get it picked up and dropped off within four days of placing the order . One thing is for sure, I found my transporter for life ....[More]
By Arlis Amos on Quality Car Move about 23 Minutes Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 20 Minutes Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140...[More]
I wanted to ship my car from my hometown in Kansas to my university in Washington. I had no idea how to go about doing this, so I surveyed a few websites for quotes and reviews. Response: We are a car transport company with numerous years of experience in the auto shipping industry. We provide honest, reliable and incredibly affordable auto transport service. Dont trust just anybody - loads of references available upon request. Call us for an instant quote on your own car transport job - we have the best prices in town! Call us 407-268-6689...[More]
By Emma on Alpine Transport Services about 4 Hours Ago
This was my first time using a transport company. The price for the shipping was comparable to another company that I also called for a quote. Wendy Barker was very efficient in providing a written quote in a timely manner. She explained what to was to be expected....[More]
By Rita Haddix on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
They are good and prompt in intimating and picking up cars. I have recommended to others and will certainly go with them if there is a need....[More]
By Nicholas Jeyanth EJ on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Great service . Thanks Everyone should use this service if you need a car to be transported. The people are super kind and very helpful . the car gets there in no time no damage or anything....[More]
By fess on DIY Transport Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
I can't say enough about AmeriFreight. From the first phone call, down to delivery, they were fantastic. Ali was honest and always available. I'm a first time shipper and was having a hard time with other companies. Call AmeriFreight. You won't be sorry. ...[More]
By Gabriele on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 20 Minutes Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
From start to finish, this was as smooth a transport as I could have expected. Motor Movers exceeded my expectations. Ben was responsive, proactive and knowledgeable. All aspects of the move were explained in detail and all questions were answered completely. The quote was the quote. No additional charges and no surprises. The transport was scheduled and a follow up phone call to confirm was provided. This entire transaction, from the initial phone call to delivery of the vehicle was less than one week. The actual transport was less than three days.I was notified the minute the vehicle was loaded on the transport vehicle and was provided a phone number in the event I wanted to track the vehicle while it was enroute. Amazing. An additional phone call was made to ask when the most convenient time to deliver the vehicle on the scheduled delivery day. Another phone call was made to tell me the transporter was ahead of schedule and I was asked if it would be okay to deliver the vehicle a day early! I was told if the earlier delivery wasn't convenient, the original delivery date and time would still be honored. How often does a plan come together like that? Read Motor Movers other reviews and you'll see that this is the rule rather than the exception. I would not hesitate calling Ben and using Motor Movers again. Great company, great staff!...[More]
By Earl on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Pick up driver was very polite!! Was a pleasure to deal with him! Fletcher is wonderful person to deal with to get the best price!...[More]
By Joanne on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 11 Hours Ago
The experience with don edwards and motor movers was excellent. Their contractor had a truck break down on the way to pick up and were keep informed. They did what I would have expected in businesslike fashion. Motor Movers called and arranged a back up pickup who meet all deadlines for pickup and delivery. The price was fair. I would recommend them and use them again. Tracking # Client Order ID # 1164352...[More]
By joe m on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Phil had car picked up when it was expected and delivered to me a day later.This is everything you should need in a auto transporter....[More]
By mikesmontes on Horizon Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
My expensive Toyota Cruiser arrived in perfect shape. Low drama and trustworthy transporter. He drove into not the best weather in northern Michigan, but had it all under control. I can wholeheartedly recommend this transporter to you. There was not a single problem. He called the night before to give me an approximate time and hit it almost exactly the next evening. I am so grateful. The price was also quite fair. ...[More]
By Laurie Campbell on Fifth Wheel about 11 Hours Ago
I did the proper research on Transport Reviews and chose Quality Car . Driver was professional as was the owner Chris . The price was reasonable and all went really . Im a satisfied customer. They have my endorsement...[More]
By Lex Garner on Quality Car Move about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 11 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140...[More]
The day after placing a required deposit, I sent a cancellation according to SBS Terms, well before a P/U date was given. SBS forged a copy (their contract is two pages; you sign on one and the date is given on the other) of the contract with an altered p/u assignment date to swindle us out of a legitimate deposit refund. Plain and simple fraud, but too little to effectively act on. This operation is just plain dishonest. I have the papers to prove it....[More]
By James Dickinson on State-By-State Transporters about 11 Hours Ago
Classic Car, 1st time shipping. Worried, but for no reason. Car arrived undamaged, and Driver was very particular about the car. Chris Davis was willing to answer questions at any time and was helpful getting me information. Driver was even concerned enough to wrap the seat with plastic to avoid getting any dirt on it. ...[More]
By Bill on Quality Car Move about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 11 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140...[More]
I originally applied at another transport company to transport a motorcycle from Missoula, MT to Boise, ID. After over 2 weeks and no return calls (I was always the one to contact them inquiring about the status) I cancelled my request. I then contacted AutoStar and they found transportation within only a few hours! I had my motorcycle delivered within 3-4 days. I was impressed. Kerron took the bull by the horns and I appreciated it. If I have transportation needs in the future I will definitely give AutoStar the first chance. ...[More]
By Bill Boles on AutoStar Transport Express about 12 Hours Ago
Attempted to change the agreed upon rate, stating that the transporter requested more, and they would split the difference with me. The transporter only request the original rate. Then I get constant e-mails and phone calls asking me to review them. ...[More]
By C on 7 Star Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
From boston to Viginia. Totally took about 1 week. Good service. Drive was nice. But the waiting time for pick up is pretty long, I waitted for about 4 days before the car can be picked up. Also the waiting window was one week. Seems pretty long....[More]
By max on Direct Express Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Trustworthy company with affordable prices and time efficient.. I was concerned about what company to choose but I am glad that I made the right choice and I am happy with the service and everything. The price is reasonable and the pick up date is always available and the driver was on time. The inspection and everything was great and nothing to worry about and also the delivery is on time.. I liked the safety and the security the company provides and I recommend this company to people who want to transfer their cars and hesitate about what company to choose. Go ahead and choose Heartland Trucking because they desreve the trust you give them. Thank you again for your care and respectful srevices....[More]
By Grace on Heartland Trucking about 13 Hours Ago
this was the first time I have shipped a truck. overall it was a good experience. I used auto transport 123. excellent customer service. good comms with matt. ...[More]
By robert j. byrne on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago
In this day and age it was a pleasure to work with a company whose representatives are knowledgeable and efficient. Actual price was a little less than the quote. I was kept informed of the progress of the shipment from the time the contract was signed until 15 minutes before the car was delivered. Would recommend this company highly....[More]
By Phil on Andrew Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Montway explain the entire transport experience including all the tricks of the trade. I felt comfortable with them because of their straight forwardness. Once they picked up the vehicle I was contacted and vehicle was picked up they kept me posted, because a unforeseen problem the vehicle was delievered late but I was kept in loop until it arrived. They also furnished the name and number of the driver in case I had questions. I would definately use this company again....[More]
By John king on Montway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago