View 151,247 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 87
Reviews 1-25 of 2157
I purchased my 1970 International Harvester Scout on Ebay ( eBay item number: 321554254711) from a gentleman named Ben in Oklahoma and needed it delivered to Kentucky. I received many quotes from various companies. Orange gave me the lowest quoted price of $590 ($105 lower...Order #166720-NQ) . I googled Orange to check them out and visited the BBB to verify they were legitimate (I had never heard of them before, so I did my homework). After reading their reviews and BBB ratings and comparing prices, I went with Orange. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE! I placed my order on 10-27-14 around 3pm. I was contacted THE VERY NEXT DAY, 10-28-14, and told my Scout was scheduled for pickup on 10-29-14 and would be delivered on 10-31-14. I paid my deposit (you don't even pay a deposit until they confirm a pickup!!!) I spoke with Tiffany Weaver each time and she was always very polite, courteous, and answered all my questions... she was very sweet. My Scout was suppose to be delivered on 10-31-14 but my driver called and asked if I wanted her a day early...heck yeah I did! (He did say he would deliver as scheduled if I preferred, but this is my 1970 Scout!...I wanted her as soon as possible!) So, from the time I placed my order (10-27-14) until the day my Scout was delivered and I drove her (10-30-14) was 3 days...3 DAYS!!! AMAZING!!! It is basketball season in Kentucky, so I bleed Kentucky Blue (GO CATS!), but my new favorite color is ORANGE! I will never waste my time comparing prices or stressing out over "Did I choose a good company?" again...I will ONLY use Orange EVERY SINGLE TIME and be stress and worry free! I do not take the time to write reviews (this is absolutely my first) But, I was SO impressed with the level of service and quality of service I received from Orange which is so rare and hard to find these days, that not only did I take the time to write this lengthy review, but I even researched the ebay item number so everyone can see this is an absolute REAL and HONEST review of this company. Orange is top notch and the only shipping company for me from this day forward. When people talk about "5 star ratings" and "white glove service", Orange delivers the quality of service they are referring to. Orange set the bar very high...this is the level of service that all companies should aspire to. ORANGE GOT IT RIGHT! Thank you! and thank you to K&K Transportation for an outstanding job as well!...[More]
By Will McMinoway on Orange Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
We have received vehicle before the given time.It has saved lot of extra effort in unknown city. This helps towhole family....[More]
By Pan Dhoni on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping a car, needless to say I was very scared. There are a lot of options available and I can say without a doubt I made the right choice. The price was one of the lowest quoted and I got a million quotes. They had a great rating and that is why I chose them. The service was great, prompt and accurate. The car was picked up at the early part of the range given, Saturday at 4:00 in the afternoon and delivered Monday morning at 7:30. The car was shipped form Birmingham Alabama to Tucson Az.. I had no idea it would be here that fast, it made me late for work because I had to go play with the car. I would not hesitate to use Door to Door again and I know I made the best choice for me....[More]
By Mike Quigley on Door to Door Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Excellent price - less than the least expensive USHIP bid. Complete insurance - covered ANY damage. Fast pickup - on first available day. Quick delivery Direct contact with the company owner, very helpful - complete confidence! No damage. Less than a day to transport - very helpful driver to load and unload. Car not running - no problem to transport! Recommended to me - I recommend to you!...[More]
By Steve Quint on Shank Bros Auto Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
I contacted Bruce at PDQ after a failed attempt with another company, after a brief conversation he took all the necessary information and got right to work. I placed the order about 10 pm 10/27/14 and had my car delivered on 10/29/14 -it was that fast-PDQ stands for just that-Pretty Darn Quick. I am very satisfied with this company and Bruce; I would use them again in a heart beat...[More]
By ciarran on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
I shipped my corolla 2014 from Sacramento, CA to La mesa,CA.They picked it and shipped it on time, the car is salvage I bought it from copart auction, the hood is damaged every thing else is good, The guy send me a pics for the car when he picked it up, when i receiving it I notice that there is miner hit on the left side of the bumper, I asked the guy what happened? he said it was like that when he picked it up, I showed him the pic that he sent me then he said: "Will you gonna need to fix it any way" !!!!!!! I told him that's correct but now it gonna cost more money !!!!!!. I called Roman the guy who works on Mercury he said " the car was smashed any way" and then he said you need to file a claim, I asked him about the carrier website he never send it....[More]
By Mohammed on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 6 Hours Ago
I've had Brandon at Auto Shipping Group ship our full size long bed 3/4 ton and dually company trucks across the country several times now and everything went very smoothly from start to finish. Prices were good and trucks were picked up and delivered on time quickly and in perfect condition. Brandon was great to work with and so were the drivers. Will definitely use again in the future....[More]
By Derek on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
I had talked and placed order with @Davis from Ship a car direct on Tuesday (21 October,14) for shipping my car from Bentonville,AR to Austin,TX. He was saying that he was not finding any carrier. Finally, I had discussed with Glen from CarshipperUSA on Saturday (25 October,14). He promised me he will help me out and place internal site and I have received my Car on Wednesday (29thOct,14). Glen and his MOM have done excellent job for us....[More]
By Ujjwal Das on Car Shipper USA LLC about 6 Hours Ago
We had a great experience with this company. They transported our car to the AAPEX show in Vegas. Will be using them again....[More]
By Sandy on New World Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I needed to move my car here in Virginia, and im surprised how fast the whole process was....WOW couldn't be any happier with this company, will use in the future if I ever need them again. thank you Linda...[More]
By Linda on D&G Professional Brokerage about 7 Hours Ago
i have shipped my car by this company. they are really good in costumer services. you not gonna faced to any problem or delay during the shipping.am highly recommend them!!!...[More]
By sarshar on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
Couldn't believe how easy my transport went. I heard so many nightmare stories I was so worried when it came time to plan and ship my car. I have to give it to Malia, she was a real sweetheart when it came to planning an getting my car to me. I will recommend her service and company to all my friends who do a big move like I did....[More]
By Vern on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
I'm really glad to have chance for working with these guys!! they are really a family company and the way they care about their customer is awesome. they are shipped my convertible BMW in great condition!! if you want to get unbelievable deal just talk to Casie,Jaksen. he is amazing to make you satisfy!!am strongly recommend them to my friend....[More]
By sepas on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
Lucy at mercury auto transport took care of me and was available every time I called with a question....[More]
By Geoff Harlan on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 8 Hours Ago
The folks at Nation's Auto Transport were excellent in facilitating the transport of my vehicle. They were very responsive and were constantly updating me on the status of my vehicle. the driver was very good to work with and was very professional. Definitely would use them again!...[More]
By Mitch on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 8 Hours Ago
I always satisfy while doing business with this company, particularly with Malia. She cares about customers and she is knowledgable. I will be very pleased to work with her next time. ...[More]
By Vu Pham on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Malia did an outstanding job. She always gets me good prices with reliable carries. I never experienced any delay or trouble while working with her....[More]
By Vu Pham on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Was quoted 950 ( after broker fees of 195.) Paid broker fees, after twelve days, I kept calling and finally was told would need another 150 to pick up and deliver. this after so many days. I told them I would go 100 additional, to get it goin...and once car was picked up, they called a few days into transport to tell me they needed another 25$. Car arrived with a decent carrier, but this Broker Service, is lame, and waits until you have time invested, and down payment...then they jack up the prices! DON'T GO WITH ANY COMPANY WHO REQUESTS A N Y DEPOSIT UP_FRONT!!!!!!...[More]
By Jim on All Roads Express Auto Transport Inc about 9 Hours Ago
Have used this company 3 times could not be more satisfied. Stayed in contact during the entire shipping,first class operation!...[More]
By Terry Tosto on Horseless Carriage Carriers Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
All as promised; prompt, courteous, easy to deal with. David brokered the deal; the driver was courteous and communicative; there is nothing at all to complain about. The check in/check out process was fine, clear, and fair. I would use again. Oddly, this was the lowest quote. Much faster than I thought; and faster than what I thought were optimistic estimates. ...[More]
By Ryoung on Get it Done Transportation about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 6 Hours Ago
Mr Young, thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. ONLY drivers we use are rated 98% or better, to limit any issues to a m...[More]
We would use the service again. David was very helpful. The driver was friendly but very hard to understand on the phone....[More]
By Lori on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Tony explained the transport process in detail, and both the pickup and delivery were in time as agreed, so all I have to say for this first experience shipping my car is that it was easier than I thought....[More]
By Gary on D&G Professional Brokerage about 9 Hours Ago
I was very nervous to ship my car as I had never done it before. I heard so many horror stories about people losing their deposits, damaged cars, mileage added onto cars, delays in transport, and surprise increases in transport costs. In addition, the wide range of prices that I was being quoted made this seem like a suspect thing to do. However, since driving was not an option for me, I continued searching. I did a lot of research and when I found Chell at Auto Shipping Group she really put my mind at ease and I could tell she was serious about being with me every step of the way. I got lucky ... My transport process was extremely smooth and efficient. I put the order in on a Tuesday night. It was picked up Wed am by a trucker that was very easy to communicate with. Then, I picked up the car Fri am. I could have even picked it up Thurs night but it would've been around midnight and that didn't work for my schedule. I would definitely go with Chell at Auto Shipping if I had to do it again. But overall, I would suggest to just do your research so you know what to expect and what questions to ask....[More]
By Paul C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Paul, I am so happy I could take the stress out of transporting your vehicle! ...[More]
I had a nice experience transporting 4 classic cars with this company. Kimberly was very helpfull coordinating that all were delivered in the same week and because transporting this cars is not easy. They usually do not start so loading is difficult. The cars arrived in good condition and on time. This review is for one car but as I say I transport 4 from different states to my warehouse in Florida...[More]
By G Bulnes on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
I worked with Mike McLoughlin. Mike was always very professional and had some of best customer service I have seen in many years. He was in contact with me at every juncture, even gave me his home number in case I had any concerns or questions. The driver that transported my car was of the same caliber as Mike, polite, professional and very personable. Of all the things that took place in my 850 mile relocation, this was the one thing I never had to worry about. I would not hesitate recommending the Auto Shipping Group Inc. for auto transportation needs!...[More]
By Mark Causey on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago