View 165,171 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 90
Reviews 1-25 of 2241
After contracting Auto Transport 123 and speaking with Tara she was very present knowledgeable and they pick up my car on a day early and deliver it on time. I would use them again and would tell other of their company. Thank you Auto Transport 123...[More]
By cherise on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Minutes Ago
My experience was a good one using Get-It-Done transportation as my broker. A lengthy review isn't needed as Get-It-Done got it done in a quick and speedy time-frame. I placed a shipment order and had both of my orders the very next week, both for a very reasonable price and under what was quoted initially. My organization looks forward to building a relationship with Get-it-done for more of our transportation needs in the future....[More]
By Anthony on Get it Done Transportation about 6 Minutes Ago
First off, as others have already noted, Max is awesome. Not only is he extremely quick to respond, but he's very pleasant to work with, and makes the entire process easy, fast, and organized. Let's not forget, very reasonable pricing. Every time someone asks me how much it cost to ship it out, they are surprised at how low it was. I had my SUV transported from LA to Dallas earlier this year, and everything was on-time, and he makes the expectations very clear. Electronic paperwork is minimal with just a few pieces of general contact information and date, a deposit, and then the amount of COD upon delivery. You pick the date for the first day available to have your vehicle picked up, and he's on it with a short window from that date! No waiting, as he works with your schedule. They give you another window of time for the car to arrive at its destination, and mine arrived at the earliest date provided. Now for the drivers, the person who picked-up my car was wonderful! I'm sorry that I forgot his name, but he was very kind, knew exactly what he was doing, and even though the street we're on was downhill and curvy, he maintained safety and got the SUV up there quickly and securely and didn't affect the flow of the street traffic much at all. Fast forward to now. I bought a new SUV and shipping the old one back to family in LA. Same pricing, same drill, same terrific service. I researched a lot before originally choosing Eagle because it's stressful trying to determine who is reliable, credible, and reasonable in pricing without sacrificing quality - and I'm glad to never have to look any further for car transport in the future, and I always recommend them when someone asks....[More]
By Matteo Acosta on Eagle Auto Carriers about 7 Minutes Ago
Malia at Auto shipping Group was great. Gave the advice I needed and has set everything up smoothly for me. They did not ship my car, just set up another shipping company to do it for me. Would use them again....[More]
By Pat D on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Minutes Ago
Carrier showed up on time was very PROFESSIONAL. Car arrived FAST and COMPLETELY WORTH THE PRICE!!! I've transported my car back and forth from different states due to the school and work. This was the best experience I've ever had. They were very open to communication and responded quickly to anything I needed. The carrier was even more professional and he was very efficient on his work. ...[More]
By Sanjay on Lightning Auto Carriers about 12 Minutes Ago
I was apprehensive in using shipping services for my cars. We have two expensive cars and sending them cross country made us nervous. My experience was exceptional from my first call to the delivery of my cars. I was contacted that Gulf Coast Auto Services was available to pick up early and asked for my availability to ship early. I was available so all worked out. They held my cars an extra couple of days and delivered on the day agreed upon. Because they picked up early they were going to arrive before me. Harry, our driver was courteous and polite. He showed a genuine interest in the care of my cars. Both cars arrived in the condition they left in. I am very pleased with my experience with both Ship A Car Direct and Gulf Coast. Matt stayed in contact with me throughout the whole process and returned my calls in a timely manner. All of my questions were answered to my satisfaction. I would use their services again and recommend to anyone in need of shipping their car. I don't hesitate to post negative reviews. If there was anything I was displeased with I would have posted here. My experience exceeded my expectations....[More]
By Anna S on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Minutes Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 4 Minutes Ago
Glad to exceed your expectations, Anna! Thanks for the exceptional review!!...[More]
The vehicle picked-up in the 24 hour window given in WA. The truck broke down and I was alerted promptly about the delay. Delivery of the Vehicle in FL was arranged around my schedule. The driver was nice and easy to get in touch with by text.Overall everyone I dealt with was very straight forward. Vehicle was in good condition upon return. I would use the company again....[More]
By cgl on Montway Auto Transport about 23 Minutes Ago
I was very happy and satisfied with the service i was given , by lightning auto carrier. The cost was efficient and affordable and my car was picked up on time and delivered on time and in the same condition it was picked up in. I will definitely refer friends and family and use them again if needed ...[More]
By Xixi on Lightning Auto Carriers about 26 Minutes Ago
I had nothing but a good experience with Elite. I shipped a car from St. Louis to Dallas and shipped the car back from Dallas to St. Louis. Both times the car was picked up on time and delivered promptly as promised. I would and I HAVE recommended this company. ...[More]
By Cherie Moton on Elite Auto Shipper about 31 Minutes Ago
The entire process was simple. I entered my information online, received a quote, and then scheduled a date. Customer service was excellent throughout the process. They were timely in their communication. Great experience. ...[More]
By Rich on Direct Express Auto Transport about 33 Minutes Ago
This company was fantastic from start to end. Josh was great to work with and was easily reachable The folks that picked up and delivered the cars were very professional. Would definitely use this company again. Highly recommended. Both cars arrived on time with no damage and nothing stolen. ...[More]
By Mike on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 35 Minutes Ago
My car was picked up and delivered promptly. Josh did a great job finding a driver that worked with our schedule. A little more communication throughout the process on the status of my shipment would've been nice. Otherwise, a fine job. ...[More]
By Jeremy on Dynamic Auto Movers about 39 Minutes Ago
This is the second time I've had my car transported, and I was lucky enough to come across Jon Sutton. I had a little issue that was my fault, and he helped me through it. I was originally working with a different guy, Leslie from a different company, and I asked to have my car picked up Mon, Tues or Wed. The Friday before I emailed a Leslie, and I didn't hear from him until Monday morning. Sunday came around, and I was getting worried so I emailed two other guys from 2 different companies- Tony and Jon. Jon emailed me right away. Long story short, 3 people were bidding against each other for the same car (mine), and only one person was nice enough to call me to let me know- it was Jon! Tony from the other company didn't get back to my email, and just listed my car. Jon kept me updated throughout the process as he called many drivers to see if they could help. A few days later, he found someone that would do the job. Since it was $150 more than my quote, Jon said he would waive my fee AND NOT GET PAID! The driver weas supposed to come on Friday, and once we learned the driver was going to come pick up my car, leave it at his house and drive it 40 miles north to get it on the truck on Monday (since I had to have it picked up by Friday and they weren't departing until Monday), Jon called them and told them it wasn't acceptable. He found someone else that could come the next day for $25 less than my quote, and still didn't expect to get paid- so I gave him $100. He's caring and knows what he is doing. It was a pleasure working with him, and I would recommend him to anyone. ...[More]
By Shadin on Load Builders Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
Dynamic Auto Movers was a great decision . I had 2 of my vehicles transported from CA to SC and both arrived earlier than the original date. The service quality of this company was both sufficient and professional. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs their car transported. Thank you Robert for addressing all my customer needs....[More]
By LWright on Dynamic Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
Montway screwed up BIG TIME on our scheduled pick up for two cars going from DC to CA. They were dishonest in the way they quote and were unresponsive to calls. No one cares in that company, no one is held accountable. They not only missed the promised pick up window, they couldn't manage to find a driver for days that followed. At that point, we were already out in CA and our cars were still sitting in a friends' driveway in DC. I called Stephanie and she found us a driver in less than an hour, who picked up our cars a day later and ended up delivering our cars in good condition a day earlier than anticipated. I wish we had her helping us in the first place. She provided personable and reliable service. The driver she found was great and trust worthy. ...[More]
By CZ on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Minutes Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star SERVICE****CZ, Thank you for the FABULOUS 5 STAR REVIEW. I am happ...[More]
Will did a great your getting everything set up from pick up to delivery. Car arrived in 5 days without any problems. Great job!!!!...[More]
By Francesco Larosa on Dynamic Auto Movers about 2 Hours Ago
I shipped a car from Seattle, Washington to outside Atlanta, Georgia and worked with Julie Johnston of Auto Shipping Group, Inc. She was very professional and provided me with a lot of additional information about shipping a car, unlike some other brokers I contacted. The car was picked up on the day specified and was delivered 4 days later, a day earlier than estimated. I would definitely use this company again....[More]
By Dottie H on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 25 Minutes Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Dottie it was my pleasure assisting you in your transport and I wish you the very best in yo...[More]
Oscar was excellent to work with and I would highly recommend AT123. Professional service, honest and fair quote, no surprise fees at delivery and no deposit required prior to pick up....[More]
By Jeremiah Holtan on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
I have used Angels Moving Autos at least 5 times over the last 5 or 6 years to move cars i had purchased from my sister in Connecticut, to California. The folks at Angels Moving Autos do a great job of communicating and keeping me informed as the move takes place. Within a few days, we had a carrier defined and the pickup time confirmed. The driver called me when he was 2 days away from California, then again when he was just a few hours away. The car was a little dirty, but that is to be expected given the cross country trip. The car was in perfect shape otherwise, no damage or anything. Angels Moving Autos truly does cultivate strong business relationships with the transport carriers, which i think shows in how well they communicate about pickup and drop off timing. I would not hesitate to use Angels Moving Autos again. ...[More]
By joe scharfenberger on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
We were very pleased! Promptly picked up and delivered my daughter's car on time. Will use them again when we move next year!...[More]
By Eliza H on AutoStar Transport Express about 3 Hours Ago
I was moving my son from Portland OR to south Florida...After many other quotes , and speaking to many other companies. I spoke to Craig, I knew this was the right one. He was knowledgeable and honest and it just felt right. My gut served me well!! From beginning to end, he was always accessible. Jessica, who works with Craig was also just wonderful. She returned my calls and was so kind and professional all the time. We're planning a move in the next year or so with 2 vehicles. We will absolutely be calling Craig and Jessica!! I HIGHLY recommend them!!...[More]
By lynn mahr on eShip about 3 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 2 Hours Ago
Craig@eshiptransport.com / 954-865-4615 / / You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minut...[More]
By lynn mahr on eShip about 3 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 2 Hours Ago
From arrangement to completion of job very friendly and helpful. Would recommend to anyone looking to transport a vehicle....[More]
By Robert on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
Ray Johnson and Upscale were people of their word- excellent service.m Picked up the Ranger on time at the cost they quoted....[More]
By David McMeekin on Upscale Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
The car pick up date was delayed due to circumstances beyond anyone's control, but Tom at Ship a Car Direct arranged to have the car picked up the next day. He kept me up to date and was easy to get a hold of and always returned phone calls. Would use them again....[More]
By Victoria on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 3 Minutes Ago
Thanks for the five star review, Victoria! Happy to keep you in the loop throughout!...[More]
Previous 1 2 3