View 152,570 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 76
Reviews 1-25 of 1879
An excellent experience. Pickup was within 24 hours of car being available, and delivery was a day early. Price was in line with other quotes for this move. Car (and the many household items stuffed into it) arrived with no damage. ...[More]
By Eric on Get it Done Transportation about 11 Minutes Ago
Beware of this company, they play games ,lie, will trick you and they are not honest, I would not recommend useing them...[More]
By yes on Get it Done Transportation about 3 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 39 Minutes Ago
Get it Done can not locate this customer name or order number. We will be looking further into this on Monday. Get it Done Transportation transports O...[More]
Excellent quick and prompt transportation. Not a scratch on the vehicle. Awesome communication. Would definitely do repeat business and recommend for anyone transporting....[More]
By Zachary Goldberg on Webster Relocation about 3 Hours Ago
Always tough to know that you got a good deal or not. But I think the service was great and reliable....[More]
By S Ali on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
I was pleased with the delivery of my classic car across the country from California to Washington DC. I was concerned about having the car transported in an open truck with the unexpected ice and snow weather covering 80 percent of US after the car was picked up. The driver was very conscientious and delayed travel where the weather was bad. When my car was being unloaded, the driver was taking care to move other cars on the truck as if they were his own. I noticed other classic cars on board. Ace transport is an excellent alternative to those that find the price of an enclosed truck high for a valued car....[More]
By Jazz on Direct Express Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
My experience of shipping my vehicle with ship a car direct is excellent. I was flooded by tons of information of different brokers. It's hard for me to tell which one is good since this is my first time to ship a vehicle, especially a relative new vehicle. Eventually I found ship a car direct which has a very good custom review. I think this is the broker I should trust according to the real experiences of customers like me. I got online quote from them. Their price is also attractive. David contacted me and answered every question I have. My vehicle got picked up on time and delivered on time as well. Thank you for the service and I will tell my good experience to my friends and colleagues who want to ship a car. ...[More]
By Huan on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
To whom it may concern, I would highly recommend using Showroom. The driver was on time and did a great job letting us know how everything works. I've never used a transport company before and from the time I got the bid to the time my 5th wheel was delivered, I felt very comfortable with them hauling my property. The driver was excellent by keeping in touch with me and giving me a update on his location, this made it easy for me to make all of my coordinations at the other end smooth. My 5th wheel arrived in excellent shape and both my wife and I where very happy. Thanks for a great job V/r Rob & Cindy N....[More]
By Rob Novella on Showroom Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Great price! Fast shipping! Perfect transaction! The company was called early Monday morning and the car was picked up later that night in Connecticut. They estimated we would get the car Thursday in Florida. We were very happy to get the call that our car would be here a Wednesday. ...[More]
By Mike on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
The driver was very helpful he had to wait for the pick up for about 30 minutes and he also waited another 30 minutes for me to get home to pick up the car. He was very friendly and helpful, he had the car unloaded and ready for me when i arrived....[More]
By Curt Spielvogle on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Awesome service! Kamiya was very helpful in helping me arrange shipping of my car., despite having very few carriers in my area, Ebidtransport was quick and kept in contact with me the entire time . I was a little skeptical at first after receiving my 15th call from other companies but made the right choice sticking it out with ebid they were helpful in getting the job done and getting it done right, and following through with price, will definitely use their services again....[More]
By Meagan on eBidTransport.com about 11 Hours Ago
I was glad to have hired Direct Express Auto Transport Company to transport my 1975 Classic British Triumph TR6 convertible. They were extremely professional and delivered my vehcle within four days of being picked up. The transport price was very good compaired to other companies. The vehicle was delivered with no damage and in proper working condition. I would gladly rehire them again and certainly recommend them to anyone who is considering transporting their vehilce. My comment regarding my experience with Direct Auto Transport Company was not made due to the fact they had offered me an incentive to complete this form. I would have given them the same rating whether I was offered an incentive or not. Sincerely Enrique (Henry) Casabo...[More]
By Henry Casabo on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Bonnie Thank You so much!! Would recommend highly!!! This company will bend over backwards if you are in a bind! Thanks again Bonnie!!!! ...[More]
By Deb Porter on American Dream Transport Services about 12 Hours Ago
Very punctual and polite with on time arrival and delivery. Wonderful communication and very affordable rates. I will certainly hire this company again for my next transport. This company is the best I have used to date. These guys did a great work in record time and reached with my car as promised despite having horrible weather. Very expert service all along the way. I just can’t say enough good words and how pleased I have been with the care they showed. They will definitely be my next car hauler for me, I am already sold! If you guys value your car or belongings, then Jim ford trucking is for you. They are the best....[More]
By Cindi Jeter on Jim Ford Trucking about 12 Hours Ago
First of all I want to say don't ever use this company they are full of. ... they promise everything in the world . When it came time to get my car picked up they couldn't do their job they were very unprofessional, when I called to cancel my order they were the rudest unprofessional group of individuals I have ever worked with when I called them I could not get in touch with anyone, Richard called me back saying yeah I got a missed call I said well who is this he replied well who is this what is your name I said I called a lot of numbers so I didn't recognize his number then all of a sudden he says is this Richard I said yes he says your a terrible customer I said cancel my order so I could get a real company to pick up my car the only thing he did say was yes for 499.00 gladly I will cancel your order these unprofessional people forget that they are there one's who gave me the quotes so Don't use the company very bad service I went with them after the first company raised the price 200. I talked with mark who set everything up for Richard explained all my problems I had trying to get my car picked up he assured me that this would not happen with there company. Do you homework because they will tell you anything to get your business then it's all bad news. ...[More]
By RICHARD montes on We Will Transport It Corp about 12 Hours Ago
SERVICE IS GOOD i SENT MY CAR FROM HOUSTON TO GREENSBORO. THEY CAME ON TIME TO PICK UP MY CAR. BUT THE DELIVERY TOOK 2 DAYS DELAY. THAT IS OK. I AM GOOD. I WOULD RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS TO USE THIS TRANSPORT SERVICE PROVIDER....[More]
By KARTHIK on Direct Express Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
No problems with this transport. They were on time and the car was fine. I would recommend these guys. ...[More]
By Thaddeus on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
With last minute contact by me, Adam was able to arrange a pick-up by Jessee the very next day. Pickup was smoothly handled. Jessee was familiar with the area to which the vehicle was to be delivered and knew of all the street constructions. He expertly found nearby spot and phoned me an hour before he was expected. Took five min max to accept delivery of vehicle in good condition....[More]
By p Nettleship on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
Everything was good with the transport I did with Jim ford trucking. Their carrier has been phenomenal. I was originally going to take the car from Pennsylvania to California. I wanted to get a transporter and collected four quotes from different companies. Anyway, Jim ford trucking was better than any others in all aspect. They were more honest than others. Mr. Robert was very open-minded. He helped me to go through the process and made me almost tension free. The car was picked up on time and arrived on time without any hiccup. Wonderful service....[More]
By Ernesto Isbell on Jim Ford Trucking about 16 Hours Ago
I've moved my car quite a few times in the past and it has never been as easy as this time. Scott from Summit was extremely knowledgeable and helpful throughout the entire process. Bottom line is he just made it easy for my wife and I and no stress like the last time I moved my car... They were on time. The price was fair ( I would have paid more not to have to go through what happened last time ) I will be calling Scott in April to transport my car back to NJ without a doubt....[More]
By Alfredo Gomez on Summit Transport Group about 16 Hours Ago
Would use again and again, stayed in contact with methe whole time. The best and honestly didn't know who could have done a greater job. The m car was in good hands with Ebid.whenever I think someone who needs this kind of service ,ebid would be the way to go. ...[More]
By Wayne on eBidTransport.com about 17 Hours Ago
Excellent Honest People, Show up on time and very good Drivers..No damage and kept aware of my concerns.. John returned my calls and stayed with me throughout the whole experience.. Good people and would use again..None of the other Big so called companies would come into Montana, one said he would and left me hang for a month. Had one Backup company, but was much higher in Price. also loaded my Big Kubota tractor with loader..Great!!!...[More]
By Jeffrey Roselle on Passport Transport about 17 Hours Ago
I wrote an honest and straightforward review two days ago of my shipping experience highlighting my frustration with the delivery practices of the carrier and PRIMARILY my dissatisfaction with the customer service I received from LECIA at AMERIFREIGHT when I called to voice my concerns about the drop-off and was treated rudely by her. No customer service rep should EVER dismiss a customer's concerns as insignificant and then HANG UP IN THEIR FACE. Well, to my surprise, I checked the site again yesterday only to find that my negative review had been DELETED! Very classy AmeriFreight. I guess that's one way to ensure that you continue to get great ratings. Delete all of the negative posts that you want, but I will not stop until a proper apology is given in regards to your terrible customer service and telephone practices. You can try to deflect the blame onto the carrier and insinuate that I was upset with them (which I haven't mentioned by name because they are not the problem), but as you can CLEARLY see, my frustration is with your company and your rep, Lecia. Do the right thing, be the professionals that you claim to be, and apologize for your terrible customer service. AND STOP DELETING REVIEWS! C'mon now....[More]
By Burt on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
Bulldog was the most economic agency that I found to ship my mazda protegé from miami to brooklyn Mike was great helping me with the transacction he speaks spanish! Which was very conviniece for me. I had to çhange the drop off address at the very last moment and was no a problem and the price was the same. Great service. ...[More]
By Rosalina on BullDog Transport about 18 Hours Ago
I am extremely satisfied with this company, from the first time they contacted me about my quote, up until my vehicle was delivered to me. they kept me informed every step of the way, they kept all their promises. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and i will use their services again in the future....[More]
By Lorna Jackson on eBidTransport.com about 19 Hours Ago
Great Company! I was surprised as to how many calls we received from one company, then another, then another, BIG THANKS! to Ebidtransport they were able to find us a driver in no time, got straight to the point, not to mention that it was their day off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charles and his team are hard workers, they called to follow up to give us updates! We will definitely use them again in the future highly recommended. ...[More]
By John on eBidTransport.com about 19 Hours Ago