View 144,243 Reviews on 3,483 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 98
Reviews 1-25 of 2433
No problems. The car was even picked up earlier on the day of pick up which was better for me. Driver waited till I could get to the drop off place i...[More]
By Sherry on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 32 Minutes Ago
Arrived super fast and in an enclosed trailer,i was really surpriised cause I booked and paid for an open transport,the best value for the price and t...[More]
By Reinhold Seidler on Gold Star Shipping about 46 Minutes Ago
Bill Avrich is forthright and direct. It's refreshing to work with someone who cares enough to understand the needs of his client only to exceed their...[More]
By Michael Seale on Transport Connection about 52 Minutes Ago
The process was smooth. I called the company to make sure that someone would answer and I would be able to get through to the person every time. Each ...[More]
By Jaime on Door to Door Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Everything went smoothly. Mike and I spoke about the price. In couple of days, the carrier person Dmitry called me for a pickup. He picked it on Satur...[More]
By YSA on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
Thank you Safeway Car Transport for all your help in getting the car picked up as quickly as they did. All went well and the car was delivered promptl...[More]
By Dennis Payne on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
It was super easy to schedule online, my mistake was using my last day in the city as pickup date, please consider to leave them at least 5 days for p...[More]
By Laura Chacon on Auto Shipping Crew about 3 Hours Ago
Fair price, good timing, great driver, VERY SATISFIED! Thank you Andrew, everything turned out just great. Your carrier was more than friendly and v...[More]
By Billy ames on Fast Track Auto Transport (inactive) about 3 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with eBid Transport and I was very happy that I had chosen them. They were very friendly, competent, and answered all the questions...[More]
By KLaus J Hermann on eBidTransport.com about 3 Hours Ago
I'm an IT contractor who has to often move from one client location to another. Thankfully, I've been able to use these guys for moving my car and thu...[More]
By Bob on American Auto Transport (FL) about 4 Hours Ago
I was very please with South Beach Transport. I tried several transport company to get my vehicle transported from NY to Fl. what a night mire. Throug...[More]
By Ralph Morris on South Beach Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I had two cars transported. This company gave a very reasonable quote without making me feel obligated. The quote was done by speaking with a Rep thro...[More]
By Laura H on The Auto Shipping Group about 4 Hours Ago
I contacted Auto Star based on a referral from a friend who had used them. I spoke with Emel who gave me an immediate quote on the phone and called m...[More]
By Kim on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 4 Hours Ago
All communication was clear and accurate and my vehicle arrived to its destination very quickly with no damage. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks!...[More]
By Matt C on Rite Way Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
This was a very good experience, the communication was perfect, the driver was very cool and happy to serve. I have nothing to say but good things abo...[More]
By Agustin Duron on American Shipping Lines Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
I just found my truck from when I was 16 yrs old and had it shipped to Michigan to Florida. As you can imagine the truck has some sentimental value a...[More]
By Landon Weiss on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
I move between places very frequently, i always had issues with moving car. This time i heard about Riad runner and learnt that they are good in keepi...[More]
By Naga on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Driver went above and beyond to be helpful with a difficult area to deliver to. In addition the delivery took place during a thunder storm. The driver...[More]
By Robert Daugherty on Montway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
When the time came to transport my newly acquired vintage 1966 Ford Bronco SUV, I spared no sweat in actually looking for an auto transport company th...[More]
By Alan Chagary on American Auto Transport (FL) about 12 Hours Ago
This was an overall excellent transaction. Bill was always available to answer my questions. The driver, George, was right on time. He was friendly, c...[More]
By Connie G. on Transport Connection about 12 Hours Ago
By Connie G. on Transport Connection about 12 Hours Ago
The thought that I have is, that ASG works well with it customers and really attempts to fulfill promises. I would definitely utilize this company for...[More]
By Bernard Humbles on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
They did a great job finding a carrier and staying in my budget. My car arrived within three days and was waiting for me upon arrival. My car had no d...[More]
By Cindy A. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 3 Hours Ago
Call Jordan 678-608-0604 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I am active duty Military and this year my family received PCS orders moving us from Camp Pendleton Vista CA to MacDill AFB Tampa FL. We decided...[More]
By Andrew K. on Froland Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
I have plan to transport my car from Virginia to Texas, when I was surfing the internet for an auto transport there was this broker by the name of Bil...[More]
By Noel De Guzman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago