View 171,830 Reviews on 3,861 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 87
Reviews 1-25 of 2157
After searching in vain for a used car for my daughter who lives out of state, I decided to send her my car. Never having shipped a car before, I was concerned about finding the right transport company. I chose Philam Transport because it was a family owned business. Gilbert was very knowledgeable and helped guide me through the process. Giving up the keys to your car is hard but I trusted Gilbert to get my car across the country. My daughter is very happy to have her mom's old car and I am glad I did my research. You can trust Philam Transport to get the job done....[More]
By Kathryn Kelley on Philam Transport about 2 Hours Ago
"Well I just wanted to say thanks to Joey at Load N Go Auto Transportation for all of your hard work. We have our car and you guys really rock!! I will be using your company again."...[More]
By Vanessa on Load-N-Go Auto Transportation about 2 Hours Ago
United Mover Group helped me relocate my office from Ill to NY within 5 days and they didn’t rip me off when I had to pay for the service. I recommend them as an affordable and hardworking company with great sense of work. I will move with them again!...[More]
By Craver on United Movers Group about 8 Hours Ago
Vladi the manager and Steve the driver were great and easy to work with. Communication was perfect and very professional. Everything happened on time and even ahead of schedule. I wold definitely use them again. They transported 3 of my cars and were very careful. A great experience....[More]
By Mark on Ace American Transportation LLC about 8 Hours Ago
My wife found this company online when we needed to ship our new car to our new home. I was leery because I had never heard of them, but she is smart, so I trusted her judgement. I'm glad I did. Reasons we liked them: 1 - Constant contact - I never felt out of the loop as to what was happening, what to expect, etc. 2 - Transparency - They were open about how the process worked for sending out bids to various transporters and how their vetting worked. We never felt pressured to take a specific carrier over another. We also felt that we had someone who would work with us if something went wrong with the carrier. Reasons we liked the carrier we got (EWECS): 1 - Dave, the driver, was awesome. The reason the pick up was late was because of an unexpected mechanical Issue with his truck. So unexpected that our dispatcher found out after Dave called us. It was because of Dave's honesty that we stuck with him over sending out another bid. 2 - We had a complicated move for many reasons. When we asked Dave if he might be able to deliver to a different city because of our odd scheduling, he spoke with his boss, and made it happen. 3 - Our car was a little dirty from being on an open truck and going 2000 miles, but no damage or even dings from rocks. Disclosure: We are getting a small refund for posting a review, but that does not influence my sentiment. Others may have varying experiences with this company, but we had a good one and I would definitely use them again. (But really praying we don't move for a while!)...[More]
By Derek on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
I was very over welmed when I contact N. Perkins. I explained my concerns. He was very paitent and explained the entire process to me. I would surely use this company and recommend it to anyone that is shipping a vehicle. Very honest and depentable company. No hidden cost. My vehicle was delivered in excellent condition in 2 days. Thumbs up to this company and N.Perkins....[More]
By Madelyn W. on Shipping A Car about 9 Hours Ago
I bought a car across the country and needed to get it home. I decided to give Auto Transport 123 a try. From my first contact with Tara, she tried to put my mind at ease and inform me about the whole process. She was very honest and informative about the transportation process which helped a lot. She assured me my car would be delivered within my time frame and safely. They actually picked the car up one day earlier than expected which was great for me. The car was delivered three days earlier than the original date which was even better. The car was in great shape (little dust from the trip but that was expected). I want to tell everyone that this was a very pleasant experience for me. Never thought that buying a car out of state could go so easy. Thank you Tara for everything that you did to make this work out for me. I would definitely use this company again if I had to do this once more....[More]
By Tony on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
Pickup was on time, drivers were friendly, office had good communication and follow up. Car Arrived on time and in good condition. Price was reasonable and fair compared to competition...[More]
By Donson on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Very easy to ship my vehicle. First time doing this. would use them again for sure!! I was contacted almost everyday either by phone or Email. I never felt nervous about shipping my S 10 Blazer 1600 miles across country. It was delivered right to my front door. They unloaded my S10 in about 15 minutes, I signed a couple forms and they were gone. Thanks again........[More]
By Jim Ball on Montway Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Very professional service and would definitely use again. Will also recommend to coworkers and friends due to their outstanding reliability, cost and reaching the destination in an extremely efficient manner. Was worried about the service due to the lower cost but I am very pleased to have found this company....[More]
By Michael McGee on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I had no problems with the service. There was nothing special about it, and it was fairly expensive. In addition, my car was picked up a day after the "estimated" pickup date. Nobody informed me that the car would be picked up late - I had to call on my own. But, my car arrived in good shape. ...[More]
By Ajay Krishnamurthy on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
Great service - very pleased with the entire experience from the initial call to get a quote to booking the reservation to pick-up and then delivery. I would definitely use this service in the future....[More]
By Bob Verbeke on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping a vehicle and it was quiet overwhelming trying to research transport companies. I went with Auto Transport 123 (even though a found cheaper prices with other companies ) because of Irene. She was very professional and explained the industry to me. I felt very confident in her and in fact if i find out she`s single, i`m going to ask her to marry me!!!!!!!...[More]
By Tom Callaghan on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
I''m so upset with Budget Auto shipping, when I called the company and set up the appointment to ship my car I was told I would have to pay the driver $380.00 when my car was dropped off to me, then after my car was shipped they called me and told me I would have to pay the driver $580.00, $200,00 from my pocket I was not expecting, as a Soldier moving a family I need all my money, after going back and forth with them on the phone they said the would pay half of the $200.00'' they also told me my car would be delivered on 2 Oct 2015 and I didn''t get it til 4 Oct, and once again I was screwed over with the money, the company said I had to pay the driver $530.00 once he got here, then the agreed to pay $50.00 taking me back to $480.00, I believe if the costumer is quoted a price the company needs to stick to the price quoted, it should not matter to the costumer if the drivers ask for more money the company should pay that extra amount, this is str aight up bad business and as a 22 year Soldier I have never had something like this happen to me, I will tell all my Soldiers never to use this Company....[More]
By Donald Crawford on Budget Auto Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
I just relocated from one coast to the other and, thanks to Scott at Ship A Car Direct, my car was successfully relocated too! On a personal level, this was an emotional move for me, but thanks to Scott’s help, I didn’t have to worry about my car relocation. What a relief. He was great. Not only was Scott my Car Transport Broker, but he was also my price negotiator (I had a tight budget.), cheerleader, and therapist! His knowledge about the industry is impressive, and his patience and follow-up skills had a wonderful calming effect on me. When you look up “customer service” in the business dictionary, you will find his name! Should the need arise to relocate my vehicle again, Scott will be my first and only telephone call!!...[More]
By DH on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
I had 3 cars shipped out to Arizona, Damon was great to deal with, there when ever I had a question and Wessly the driver was the best, he took great care in making sure my cars were safe and sound and delivered them in perfect condition, not a mark on them. Wess went the extra mile and parked them in my garage because my wife can not drive a manual transmission vehicle. I am a car fanatic and they are the only people I would trust with my cars. ...[More]
By Steve E on Reliable Carriers Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
I have used Quicken Transport two times so far and have had a great experience both times. David is very professional and always provides a fast response. He keeps you up to date throughout the process. Will definitely continue to work with Quicken Transport in the future. ...[More]
By Samuel Buhler on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
JD Klein from Ship Your Car Now attended me with courtesy and patience. He promised attend me 24x7 and fulfilled that. Call JD Klein at 954-300-2614 for great service... ...[More]
By Robert on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 11 Hours Ago
A very big THANK YOU to Secure Auto Shipping AND to Pag Transport for getting our 1993 Jeep to my son who is stationed in Colorado. You have no idea what this means to my son and me. This Jeep has been part of our family for a very long time and actually changed our lives, so having it shipped to my son was an important task that has been filled with excitement and anxiety. The driver allowed me to stay with him, AKA Leroy, the jeep while he was loading. He allowed me to take pictures and video while he caringly and carefully secured our baby to the back of this rig. The driver was very polite and understanding. And probably thought that I was a crazy person the way I was carrying on about this vehicle. At any rate, the service was immensely handled. Thank ALL of you again for your great service! ...[More]
By Cassie Fitte on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Everything worked as told it would. Great phone contact before pickup and daily thereafter. The car was delivered a day early with no damage and the things I had stowed in the car were all there and undisturbed. This was my first time using a car transport and was a little nervous but it couldn't have worked out any better at all. The driver was professional and courteous. I would definitely use this company again!...[More]
By Robert Riggio on Auto Transport 123 about 11 Hours Ago
By JOE KOOPERSMITH on Alpine Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
My experience with Haul Away began in May when I first communicated with Alex Clark. I wasn't ready for the shipment of my 1967 Mustang until September, but when I was ready....he was ready. Because of my Classic Mustang I was very happy to be able to have an enclosed carrier for just $100.00 more. Kris was the driver, and he arrived when he was supposed to and the trip to Florida just took 24 hours. Kris was a very pleasant young man. Alex kept in contact during the waiting time and came through when I was ready for the car to be shipped. He would return my calls in a timely fashion. I would recommend this company and Alex....also Kris the driver. ...[More]
By Joann Linthicum on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 11 Hours Ago
I was little bit hurrying up to send my car from New Jersey to Arizona and I got list of contacts but I chose the Dynamic due to very compatabile price. And I was expecting in my mind that somethings might be coming due to low price than others. But guess what... I had no trouble and nothing at all except very professional service and delivery. Kevin was very confident on his service and everying came as he promised. Like Ben, driver, gave me one day prior notice and came on time to pick up my car and even delivered the car eariler than I expected with big smile on his face. He was very friendly and professional in term so customer service. After all, I strongly recommand Dynamic Auto MOvers LLC. Thank you Kevin and Ben. ...[More]
By James on Dynamic Auto Movers about 12 Hours Ago
This was the first time I used this company. Very prompt and courteous. I will use again and highly recommend. Their price was very competitive. The truck and driver were clean....[More]
By Daniel Southcomb on Direct Express Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Shipment of my vehicle was a breeze with this company! They made transport of my car from California to Florida hassle free. Their quote was fair and reasonable, and they were able to fulfill my request at the drop of a hat! Dealt with another company prior to switching to AmeriFreight and they set the bar high for the competition!!! Graham was outstanding and followed up with me every step of the way! Kudos for a job well done! I will be sure to look to AmeriFreight first when we do our next move!!!...[More]
By Ryan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 2 Hours Ago
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]