View 179,092 Reviews on 3,961 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 81
Reviews 1-25 of 2016
Montway good contact. only problem not theirs but initial transporter that signed on didn't follow thru with job. 2nd one did the job. real negative is this review process, will never do again and don't call me, keep it simple...[More]
By private on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Minutes Ago
This is the second time I have used Auto Shipping Group to transport my vehicles from the Continental US to Hawaii and in both cases I have been very please with their service, professionalism, and courtesy. They make vehicle shipping stress free. I would definitely use them again and recommend them to my family and friends. Mahalo ASG!!!...[More]
By Lyle Arafiles on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
My first time experience with Montway was in 2014 shipping my car from KY to Seattle. It was a long way but I was very appreciated for their professionalism. Although I'd forgotten who was helping me throughout the process, my car turned with with perfect condition no damages or scratches. Second time with them was last two weeks shipping from Seattle to Los Angeles. Mainly contact person was Jack Savov. I could say that if not for Jack my shipping experience couldn't have been that great. He was very professional, caring and mostly reply to my emails in his earliest convenience. I would give him a Five Star review! Thank you Jack and Montway 1...[More]
By Sindy Huang on Montway Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
It was very easy dealing with Ship-a-car direct to ship my car. Tom was very helpful in answering all my questions. Like most other companies, Ship-a-car uses local transport companies to ship your car (they don't own the actual shipping business). Reading all the good reviews about these local companies that they carefully chose gave me a lot of confidence. A1 trans (who actually shipped my car) were efficient and responsive with the actual transport as well as answering any queries. Overall, a very good experience, and I would surely recommend ship-a-car to anyone looking to transport their car....[More]
By Sanika on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Chell awsome the communicatio was great she walked me through the entire process. The pick and delivery was smooth and I am very satisfied with the whole process. If I needed a company totransport a vehicle they qould be my first choice thanks chell...[More]
By thomas burges on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
Brandon helped me with the transport of my car from Albuquerque to Columbus. He was extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the whole process.very prompt to respond and answered all my questions very well. I would definitely use his service for all future transport needs and would also recommend him to others as well ...[More]
By arora on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Carrier was in fact late for 2 days but Jorge did a great job on telling me where the driver was and where exactly to meet. The prices went up twice due to low price to offer but eventually ended up paying what I thought originally. they gave me a low number to start off from but regardless it was going to rise. ...[More]
By Andre on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Spoke to Robert and he was professional all the way. Arranged for pickup the following day and driver was on time except for a little traffic delay in Los Angeles. Very professional driver met me in a road side rest, per my request. I had been told that it would be to the destination on Tuesday. The driver showed up Monday morning and all was great. Very professional operation and great driver picked up the truck. Thanks a million. Would absolutely use again...[More]
By Bill Heiser on Silver Express Logistics about 8 Hours Ago
The shipping speed was amazing. It took less than a week to have my car arrive California without fail before the busy Thanksgiving time. I really like the 24 hours service line so that I could track my car or ask question whenever I want. The service line representative was so helpful for a nervous person who ships the car for the first time. The truck driver once wanted to have me pick up my car by myself so that he could save some time, but the place is too far me. Then I called Ship a Car direct immediately, they spoke to the truck driver and everything was settled and car was delivered in front of my house. ...[More]
By Lexiee on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
I really dont know where to begin.This company is very unreliable! They had one of there shippers,as they are just brokers and hire out the shippers.They had my truck picked up and then had it for 35days!! before it was delivered to me damaged.The whole time they gave me multiple stories and kept saying ill call you back which they never do.I put in a claim with the drivers insurance as he is self employed and doesnt work directly for autotrans123,only to find out that his insurance was not up to date,cancelled for non payment over a month ago!!I have a torn leather drivers seat,a smashed in rear fender,the tailgate is bent,and two dents in the fender.Now what to do.I will certainly be contacting my lawyer over this.I would at least assume that this broker would make sure its drivers are at least insured properly.Do yourself a favor and stay far away from auto transport 123!!!!!!...[More]
By frank haskell on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
I was looking the schedule the transport of a fully restored collector vehicle. I started the process with Montway on-line, but had some questions along the way. I was able to get all my questions and concerns addressed with the on-line customer service chat, after which we booked the transport. Pick-up was within a day of scheduling, and delivery was later the same day, just before nightfall (important so the vehicle could be inspected in the light). I believe Montway uses subs to do transports, and offers good insurance coverage. The team that transported my vehicle was superb. They were great with communication, careful with the vehicle, secured it well, and had a nice tow vehicle and trailer. The condition inspection was an easy one to sign-off on. This was the experience I was hoping for, and will definitely use Montway again for future transports. ...[More]
By Rich on Montway Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
This company was easy to deal with and had good customer support all along the way. People were all very polite and helpful. Price charged was very competitive. Would recommend this service to another person or family. ...[More]
By Paula R Karpman. on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
This was my first time to need an auto transported, but I had found my dream car that was in New Jersey and I live in Texas. Josh called me immediately after making my request for transport information and helped me every step of the way. The process was seamless and Pride Transport Inc delivered my Lexus IS250C to me on time and in perfect condition!!! I was extremely pleased and would recommend them to anyone!!! ...[More]
By Darlene on Load Builders Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
I found the entire experience with Ship a Car Direct quite easy. The communication from start to finish was excellent. The transport was on time and came extremely close to the home where I was staying. The number of days that I was told from pickup to arrival was accurate. The delivery was on time and the car was delivered to my driveway. Everything was intact in my car and there was no damage. I found the driver to be personable and informative. I would definitely recommend this company to others as well as use their services again....[More]
By Darla Burney on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
I was not comfortable at all using an auto transport service because of negative reviews I read about some of these companies. Not to mention the negative comments from, at least, one company rep about its customer. A friend referred me to Marlon Reid with All 48 States Auto Transport, and I am so happy he did! Marlon was so patient with me. I probably called him 50 times that day, and not one sigh of irritability. He explained the entire process to me, and his personality was just great! He was so friendly and personable, and it is quite obvious he loves what he does. My contact with Marlon was over the weekend while the dealership was closed. Marlon called me the very next day because the car was picked up, and also delivered the exact same day. The car was in perfect condition and the husband and wife team that delivered my car was wonderful as well. There's no need for me to ever consider any other company....[More]
By Natasha Merritt on All 48 States Auto Transportation about 11 Hours Ago
Good communication between all parties involved. Driver picked up and dropped off car within the window received. Max was my sales rep who I felt with over at number 1. Was pleased and would recommend. Thank you....[More]
By Stacy on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
People were really nice and friendly. Car was delivered on time, as promised, price was very reasonable, no damages, could not get any better. Thanks a lot guys!!!! :) I will reccomend them to everybody who will need this type of services. ...[More]
By Margaret on Lightning Auto Carriers about 11 Hours Ago
I was actually hesitant to use Amerifreight because they were $200-$410 below the other two quotes I received, and the salesperson I dealt with was not at all pushy so I questioned that my vehicle would actually make it to its destination on time. I chose to go with them because friends of ours who also lived in the rural town we live in went with them and the transporter actually delivered to the town (when we moved here, we were told that the transporter would deliver to our door, but when the car was in route the transporter called us and would only drive to a city that was 2.5 hours away!). Not only was our car picked up in the 1-4 day window, it was delivered in 4 days. The vehicle was picked up on day 3 of the 1-4 day window. I was getting nervous that it wouldn't get picked up, so was calling daily for an update, but the kind salesperson ensured me it would and didn't seem at all bothered by my calls. Amerifreight wasn't perfect in communicating with me, but every time I called it was easy to get through to our the salesperson I was working with. I absolutely recommend Amerhifreight and will not hesitate to use them for our next move. They also offer a military discount :)...[More]
By Annie TB on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
The search for someone honest and reliable to ship you vehicle is a scary task, however this family run company is truly Amazing through and through! Got my car picked up one day after I called vehicle shipping group and it was delivered the next. ...[More]
By Liz on Vehicle Shipping Group LLC about 11 Hours Ago
Everything was great from start to finish. I especially liked being able to talk to someone on the phone who was friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable with my situation once I gave them my info. I will not hesitate to use you guys again!!!...[More]
By LED Jack on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Car2Transport took my credit card information (order #889740-WN) and sent me a follow up email on Jan 8, claiming they were ready to dispatch and I needed to call them ASAP. I called back promptly, and was told by Ely my vehicle would be picked up sometime between Friday 1/8 and Monday 1/11. Neither the seller or I received any calls during that time. I called on Monday, and was told the car would be picked up that day. Again, no calls to me or the seller in Illinois, not even a courtesy call to let me know what happened. I called again today, and Ely didn't like the fact that I felt lied to and was upset, and she told me to go find another company.... after being lied to and strung on for two weeks. They were warned of their breach of contract, my detrimental reliance, and that they would face the consequences of running such a sloppy, unprofessional operation. And check with your lawyer, your email with my order number and subsequent claims that you were executing my order is, indeed, a written contract that you breached. There was an offer via a quote, I accepted the offer, and I received an email confirmation from Steve Dunteman of the order - CONTRACT! After securing Transport with another company I've used before, my husband gets a call from this scam of a company who felt the need to read their insulting "internal notes" to my husband. Most people get upset when they are lied to and lose two weeks due to unprofessional hacks who claim no obligation to you after sending you an order confirmation. Run from this company! And Transport Reviews needs to look into how they can possibly have a 5 star rating with several 0 and 1 Star reviews and only 32 reviews in total. ...[More]
By Kris Streeter on Car2Transport about 11 Hours Ago
All business arrangements should go as smoothly as this vehicle delivery did. From the first phone call to updates along the way everyone was professional and helpful. Richard the driver was in touch regularly and delivered my vehicle early and conveniently. Won't hesitate to use Montway again! ...[More]
By DAVID KAUFMAN on Montway Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Everything went perfect from pickup to delivery, this had to be the easiest transport ever, they always answered my calls and kept me in the loop. Thank you South Beach Transport and Rene Anthony! Without you I would of not known what to do, I was in such a bind for time and needed this done quick, it was a tall order to ask for, but you came though in the clutch! Thanks...[More]
By Rene Gomez on South Beach Transport about 12 Hours Ago
The transport of our Range Rover was done in a professional manner, on-time and with great care. The directions were followed for the pickup and delivery. We were very pleased with the customer service....[More]
By W J Bennett on Lightning Auto Carriers about 12 Hours Ago
This was my 2nd Shipping with Malia and both times were great experience. Her pricing was very realistic unlike others, they low offer you but your vehicle does not move (in result more stress on your end). She's very honest with her pricing and she will keep you up to date. This company is number one for a reason. Thanks Malia ...[More]
By KP on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 12 Hours Ago