View 148,437 Reviews on 3,537 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 103
Reviews 1-25 of 2553
I've shipped many times before and this was by far the best experience I have ever had. From speaking with Ross to having him arrange my transport. ...[More]
By Jessica on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Minutes Ago
Breanna helped me with the quote and was very professional and kind. The quote was very reasonable and I liked the way she handled my business. I d...[More]
By Jessie Belding on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 24 Minutes Ago
Never picked up the car (was told driver filled the slot) no contract ever signed, then hit with a $50 'administration' charge?? Nothing in cancel for...[More]
By Mislead on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC about 26 Minutes Ago
i would never use them again NO GOOD STAY FAR AWAY,they picked up on wed morn the 10th and promised delivery of car on fri the 12th by 5 pm.that never...[More]
By rick on Heartland Trucking about 31 Minutes Ago
When I first searched the internet about transporting a car, I was bombarded with calls from broker's that tried to pressure me into providing a credi...[More]
By jvanarck on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 36 Minutes Ago
I spoke with Xavier. We were having issues with another company. He assured me he could help. He didnt lie and got the job done. Thanks shane and xavi...[More]
By jean kelly on US Car Transporters LLC about 1 Hour Ago
Brenden and his team were able to provide a quick car transport service across the states. I was pleased with the knowledge of the driver and the way ...[More]
By Michelle on American Standard Auto Transportation about 1 Hour Ago
Very prompt service. Matt was exceptionally helpful in answering all my questions and getting a carrier within a couple of days. Carrier only gave...[More]
By G. Kietrys on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
This is the 3rd time Jason has helped me transport a car and this time, he really helped me ship a car on short notice. Jason is professional and res...[More]
By Lisa F. on Ship a Car Direct about 1 Hour Ago
After hearing from 14 different carriers, I selected Auto Shipping Group. Within a week they had a carrier and then carrier picked up the car 4 days ...[More]
By Michael Calli on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 21 Minutes Ago
**Alexandra Nelson, (360)853-2844**alexandra@autoshippinggroup.com** Michael, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. It was a ...[More]
car got here in good Condition i like working with them . alot of my family works with them . no damage to the car All the drivers where nice also ...[More]
By steve on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Very pleased with Montway service. They were quick and efficient. Although driver was running a little behind, he stayed in contact wit me to let me k...[More]
By A Whittle on Montway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I tried to ship 2 cars with elite and at the last minute had to cancel one of the cars. Upon arrival of first vehicle I was told I had to pay for both...[More]
By matthew miller on Elite Auto Shipper about 2 Hours Ago
I thought moving my car would be another thing to stress about during my move, but premier took the time and effort to make this easy for me. Even boo...[More]
By bryan on Premier Auto Moving about 2 Hours Ago
Everything was smooth from start to finish. Andre, was very easy to work with and made me feel comfortable and confident throughout the process. 100% ...[More]
By Mark on Premier Auto Moving about 2 Hours Ago
After having read sooo many negative reviews about the entire auto transport industry I must admit I was VERY, VERY, VERY glad that I chose King of ...[More]
By Ed R. on King of the Road Transport Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
The service was great and they made the moving process very easy for me if i ever need to transport again i will definitely be using them again. ...[More]
By Richard Farling on Premier Auto Moving about 2 Hours Ago
When "Ross" told me that his company covers the car from pick up to drop off, I decided to go with the company. I thought it was strange tha...[More]
By AJL on Auto Transport 123 about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith about 2 Hours Ago
We have this customer's signed bill of lading uploaded as a PDF file stating zero damage done to either of her 2 cars. If any potential customers woul...[More]
Werner was extremely helpful in coordinating the transport of my BMW from CO to IL. The driver picked the vehicle up the next day and it was delivered...[More]
By Lily on 7 Star Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 1 Hour Ago
For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 x219 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you...[More]
I am happy to pick up my car today.Custom servie is very good. Thank you. Thank you.Thank you.Thank you. ...[More]
By xinwen liu on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
On Time Thank you for a great Job! would use them again. The only problem was getting ahold of the driver. Had the wrong phone number for him for a pi...[More]
By Melissa on Rite Way Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
CAR ARRIVED IN GOOD CONDITION. JAMES PAGE WAS ON TOP OF THIS DELIVERY. WOULD USE AGAIN. THE COMPANY DID A GOOD JOB OF DEIVERING THE CAR ON TIME. THE ...[More]
By MIKE STEVENS on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 3 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689...[More]
By Denny Bertiz on American Auto Transportation about 3 Hours Ago
Amerifreight was unable to find a transporter to move my car at their quoted price of $595 in a timely manner, but once I agreed to a higher price ($8...[More]
By jmpullara on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
Will use again, Texas to Florida in less than two days... I could not ask for better service, better than going into town for a new car....... The car...[More]
By John Sherlock on Montway Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago