View 163,132 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 92
Reviews 1-25 of 2295
I had a good experience with AA Motorcycle Transport. I read a lot of negative reviews before deciding to try them anyway. It seemed like the negative reviews dealt mostly with pickup and drop off issues and since I shipped terminal to terminal that didn't apply to me so I went ahead and booked. My friend dropped my bike off at the terminal in San Diego and he said the process went very smoothly. It made it from San Diego to almost Milwaukee in just under 7 days. From drop off to me picking it up was 8 days. The pickup was easy and took about 10 minutes. Everyone I dealt with during the shipping process was professional and did everything they could to answer my questions. I would definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Tim on AA Motocycle Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I have used Angel Moving Auto twice once when I relocated in 2011 from California to New Jersey and then in 2015 when I relocated back and I have recommended the service to my colleagues (5 nos) we have the same experience of reliability and trustworthiness. - Agnelo Rodrigues. ...[More]
By Agnelo on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
Excellent communication which I really liked, car was picked up and dropped off with ease and no incidents happened. I would definitely use again ...[More]
By N Mitchell on Truck It Transport Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
I purchased a vehicle on EBay which required shipping. After much research I decided to go with Ship a Car Direct. Emily was my point of contact person. Unfortunately after the first email was sent I was never able to contact her directly. Every time I called her, the line would go straight to vm. After several vm messages, I finally reached out to other reps who were extremely rude, but they were able to connect me to her. The guy who connected me to her had the audacity to ask me "if I understood that they're on the phone all day he also told me that I'm not the only customer". WTF?! Who tells a customer that? Now, back to Emily. Granted she seems to be a nice person, she's just unreachable. Now in regards to the towing company. OSSO Towing did an AMAZING job. They arrived before the pick up time and the car was delivered the next day. The car was picked up 9am Monday morning in Kansas and delivered Tuesday evening in California. The car wasn't due to arrive until Friday (amazing).. The driver was fantastic he provided me with his cellphone number and answered all of my questions. Dispatch was also incredible. If Emily would have been more resposive I would give a 5 star rating. However, she was not responsive at all and I had to also deal with other rude agents. If I this review was based strictly on customer service I would give them 1 star. But it's not. The towing company they chose for me deserves 5 stars. If I could have went directly to them and avoided ship a car direct I would have done that. ...[More]
By Catrena C on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Quick and easy. Payment with credit card. Best part was being able to communicate with the office staff and the driver directly by text message. ...[More]
By Norm on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
My driver picked my 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle up in San Jacinto and dropped off in Redmond with an enclosed carrier on time and without scratches or damages to my baby. Will definitely use them for my other classics as well....[More]
By Jillian on Global Auto Transportation about 3 Hours Ago
I put out a quote online and after what seemed like a million calls from all these people trying to get my business, Brian called me only once and then a email follow up. I got quotes from $1,000 range to $1,900? The quote they gave me wasn't the cheapest, but he told me how drivers decide what vehicles they want to transport and it made sense to go a little higher price. He was correct, because I had Fernando at my door the next day picking up my car (the driver). The car was delivered and its safe and in the same condition I sent it off in. I'm glad I did my research and went with a reputable company. Feel free to contact me with more info on my experience. ...[More]
By SIENNA MCKLASTER on Passage Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I selected Car Shipper USA LLC through reading reviews and ratings. This is the first time I have done business with them. I am a happy customer now. I didn't expect such a simple thing as transporting a car sometimes could be a difficult thing. For example, I was delivering a car to a place I was not familiar with and could not find a place to have a person waiting there all day to receive the car and make payment. This company is competent, honest, resourceful, and reliable....[More]
By John Jun Liu on Car Shipper USA LLC about 4 Hours Ago
Chell was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. We needed my Mom's 2nd vehicle transported to her new home in Arkansas. It was her prized 1969 VW Bug and very dear to her. The other transporters who had contacted me did not seem to understand the significance of this. They were simply trying to make another sale. From the first moment I spoke with Chell, she really understood my concerns with getting my Mom's vehicle to her new home safely, and based on her responses, made me feel comfortable entrusting her with using her company for the transport. Chell was very diligent in following up when she said she would, always staying on top of things throughout the entire process from finding the driver, making sure the car was picked up on time, and, most importantly, that it was delivered safely. I was very impressed with Chell and her company and would highly recommend her to anyone needing their vehicle transported. Thank you Chell!...[More]
By D. Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Great customer service made the transport nice and smooth. Felicia was very help, and explained the process a lot better than other competitors. Thank you....[More]
By Damien McCall on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
i give michael and passage auto transport five stars. also the driver was really cool and they came on time to pick up my and they delivered it when they said they would. i dont know if i will have to transport my car again, if i do i will use this company. ...[More]
By Alexios Sophronia on Passage Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Was a pleasant experience from the time I placed an order to the time the vehicle was delivered. They were able to find a transport carrier the very next day and communication was prompt. Not a negative, but being able to track the vehicle on it's journey would have been nice, so I didn't have to call the customer rep. on a vehicle status update....[More]
By KC on Montway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
FROM THE TIME OF ORIGINAL CONTACT TO THE DELIVERY OF MY VEHILCE THE ANGELS WERE IN CONTINUOUS CONTACT WITH ME, ALMOST ON A DAILY BASIS. THEY WERE COURTEOUS AND INFORMATIVE THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS FROM ARRANGING THE PICKUP IN NAPLES, FL TO THE DELIVERY IN JAMISON, PA. I CONSIDER THE $950.00 TOTAL TRANSPORT FEE, INCLUDING SCHEDULING THE TRANSPORT PICKUP AND DELIVERY OF THE VEHICLE WITHOUT DAMAGE, REASONABLE. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND "ANGELS MOVING AUTOS" TO ANYONE NEEDING TRANSPORT OF A VEHICLE....[More]
By ROBERT SEELER on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
contacted next day after calling. arranged for pickup next day. move went perfectly. I experienced no problems at all . Would use AT123 again....[More]
By harry todtma on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
Outstanding service from Stephanie with Auto Shipping Group. Clear instructions , very helpful advice doubled by followup status calls . Great carrier choice with fast and reliable service . Everyone offered a 5 star service. Thank you ! ...[More]
By ADRIAN PARLETEANU on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Adrian...[More]
I was soo nervous taking my new car across the country. I accepted a new job and with so many other thing to worry about, I thank god I dealt with Beth to transport my Bmw. She made me feel at ease and it was one less thing I didn't have to stress about. She emailed, texted and called me before, during and after my car was picked up with updates. With the move and a million other things to do, I'm grateful she was there to help. Such a sweet lady. ...[More]
By Jay Martinez on Passage Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Customer service on Karen's part was a A+, very kind on the phone. She had my car to me in time. She is very sweet. I think everyone should call Karen if they need to get car transported. Gracious Karen. ...[More]
By Sonya Mosses on Passage Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Malia was so helpful and curtious and always answers my questions with a smile in her voice. Give her a call if you want great service. I refer her all the time...The next time I need auto transport will call Malia of course!!...[More]
By Barbara Coutu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Tige has moved at least 25 vehicles for us in the past 9 months. We are pleased with the service and will continue to use ASG....[More]
By Julie Walsh UTI on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Great service, great customer care. We appreciate the help from Jeff. Our car was loaded and delivered as planned. We would recommend to others....[More]
By Ioana on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 5 Hours Ago
My vehicle pick up date was scheduled on 5/22/15 (NY to CA) and Tod informed me that he has a driver because it's a popular route. So no worries, I flew to NY to take care of this matter. On 5/20/15 I called Vantage Auto to confirmed the pick up day and i was informed that I will be getting a phone call on pick up day. 5/22/15 came and no phone calls. I called Vantage Auto and I was informed that if the driver did not call me by 2PM give them a call back. I called Vantage and talked to Tod at 2:30 PM, he can't find a driver to pick up my vehicle. I told him that I'm going back to CA on the 24th and need my vehicle shipped by then. He called me around 6PM and told me that he found a driver but I have to drive my car to New Jersey! The agreement was door to door, why do I have to drive to another state to drop off my car?!?! Then he also told me to give him a week to find another driver but the price will be higher. He also suggested to just leave the car keys on top of the tire so when he finds a driver he can just pick it up. I can't believe he even suggests that?!?! Now I'm back in CA called Vantage Auto on the 26th and talked to Adam to get my deposit refund. He told me, "but you signed a contract." Yes, I did! But Vantage Auto did not fulfill their part of the agreement!!!! I've been passed around and can't get any straight answers from this company. This is my second review because I received an email today 5/29/15 from admin@transportreviews.com stating that, "The reason for removal is that Vantage Auto Movers is unable to licate your order and has no way of proving you are a customer of theirs." Another one of their LIES!!! Well, here's my proof! Begin forwarded message: From: Vantage Auto Movers - Todd Carlisle Date: April 7, 2015 at 7:55:41 AM PDT To: ccdav13@aol.com Subject: Car Shipping Order Placed Dear Christine Scott, Thank you for placing your order with us. Our goal is your complete satisfaction. We understand that your 2010 Scion Tc will be available for pickup on or after 05/22/15. You should hear from us soon to arrange for shipping, and we are here to answer your questions from 10am to 6pm Eastern Standard Time. Sincerely, Todd Carlisle Vantage Auto Movers (855) 257-0888 todd@vantageautomovers.com CONSIDER THIS AS A WARNING!!!! DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY AT ALL. THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY OUT OF YOUR DEPOSITS! ...[More]
By Cali on Vantage Auto Movers about 6 Hours Ago
I always got a timely response when communicating through email with Jim. He helped me get my car safely to Colorado and the transporter who took the car from Denver to my small town checked in with me three times to let me know his plan to deliver. They all made sure it was convenient for me and the entire process, which was new to me, went perfectly. I'd recommend South Beach Transport to anyone who needs a car shipped. Just ask for Jim!...[More]
By Emily C on South Beach Transport about 6 Hours Ago
I contacted Ship A Car Direct regarding shipping my son's car up to the school he would be attending. Matt was extremely helpful and answered every question I had. He assured me that he would arrange for my son's car to be picked up and delivered on time. I spoke to other services and even received lower bids but none of the other companies seemed to be as knowledgeable or capable. I decided to put my confidence in Ship A Car Direct and was extremely happy that I did. The gentleman that had picked up the car and transported it for us called my son on the morning of the scheduled delivery date. He said that the car would be delivered at around 3:00 p.m. and at 3:05 p.m the car was delivered and in beautiful condition! When my son finishes school we plan on calling Ship A Car Direct again! We're very happy customers!...[More]
By Linda on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
Only two irritants about my experience. First, my original carrier switched from PK Lines to ElJero spontaneously, and I had to get a new money order made. I found out after an inquiry about a verification email. Secondly, there were two empty coffee cups left in car. I don't even drink coffee. Those were the only negatives. Many positives. They allowed me to switch my pick up date to an earlier date with no hassle. Also, the technician who did the actual drop off was very flexible with the drop off location which I didn't know myself until 2 days prior. 300 upfront 900 upon delivery from Maryland to California in 7 days. I got to return my rental car early and save a couple hundred bucks. ...[More]
By 418798-CP on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago
I was told by my friend to use Auto Shipping group services. Their representative Malia was great and she provided me with accurate details. She was very helpful and did constant follow up with me to ensure my car was picked up and delivered on time. Malia is a great representative to deal in Auto Shipping group company. I will definitely use their service again if I have to move long distance. Thank you...[More]
By Nay on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Thank you so much, Nay for the ni...[More]
Previous 1 2 3