View 169,428 Reviews on 3,822 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 92
Reviews 1-25 of 2277
I was very happy with the service of both the broker and the transportation company. Everything went smoothly and my vehicle made it from FL to NJ in less than 24 hours. Thanks very much! ...[More]
By Vicki on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 26 Minutes Ago
Service was fast and reliable. The car arrived a little earlier than I expected, at around 1PM, and I found it out when I called at NOON that day. It would have been better if they had informed me earlier so that I could plan things accordingly. This was not cheap, but among the fastest that I have used. I would use it again....[More]
By Vera on Direct Express Auto Transport about 48 Minutes Ago
Every aspect of this pick up and delivery of my car was handled professionally. Eva did a great job orienting me to the process - friendly, matter of fact, accessible, not the slightest bit pushy. Everything worked the way she said it would. The pick up and drop off was easy. Communication with the trucker exceptional. The cost was reasonable and competitive. I would use again....[More]
By JEL on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 1 Hour Ago
This my first times shipping car other state. I have selected a lot of different shipping company but Door To Door car transport company is the best cutover service compare with other. They gave me quick quote and respond right for all you request. Their prices a little bit high but good service. I like it very must. The driver also good and answers all you question. I would rate them 5 stars and will refer to all my fiends if they need to shipping car to other state. Once again Thank you Door to Door transported my car safety to the destination....[More]
By Wilson on Door to Door Transport about 1 Hour Ago
This me first time shipping car other state. I have selected a lot of different shipping company but Door To Door car transport company is the best cutover service compare with other. They gave me quick quote and respond right for all you request. Their prices a little bit high but good service. I like it very must. The driver also good and answers all you question. I would rate them 5 stars and will refer to all my fiends if they need to shipping car to other state. Once again Thank you Door to Door transported my car safety to the destination....[More]
By Wilson on Door to Door Transport about 1 Hour Ago
I was kept in the loop the entire process. Customer Service was outstanding. The driver was polite and very courteous. The driver notified me when they picked up my vehicle then again when they were 24 hours within delivery. I would defineity recommend Grifo and will definiety use them again!!! Thanks Lenny, you really stepped up and performed outside of the box!!!...[More]
By Sharon on Grifo Auto Transport about 1 Hour Ago
Auto Shipping Group is a good company. Customer service was great. Kimberly Freiley is great. But they made two mistakes that ultimately reduced the experience for me. I was originally quoted one price and the price was later increased about $50 more after providing deposit information. The second mistake was their choice in a small transport company "RACC Transport". This is a small company which is very ambitious. They mean the best but are unable to make good on their promises. For starters I was told my car would be picked up on a saturday. Got a phone call friday afternoon telling they are ready for pickup. I leave work early to rush back and wait at my house for them to come. They never did that night. I get a call Saturday morning telling me they may or may not be able to pick it up today. So im stuck from making plans as I have to wait for the company to pick up car. Again they don't come that day they give me a call in the afternoon telling me Sunday morning will be pick up. Got a call around 10:30 telling me they are in my neighborhood but unable to come to my house. I drive to where truck was which got stuck in a dead end street. I then spent the next two hours helping driver unload cars, back up into busy traffic intersection and change course while in the street holding off traffic. I am told at pick up car will be ready on Tue. I fly down Wed and the car is still not available. Even worse the truck has dropped off my car in an apartment complex and has left for more deliveries. I was told they couldn't deliver until tomorrow and that they would drive my car to me. I ended up renting a car and bringing a friend to go to the apartment complex 30 minutes (20+ miles) away to pick up the car and drive it back to my apartment. Car was very dirty when I picked it up as well. But Auto Shipping Group stayed in contact with me...[More]
By KW on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED!...[More]
I was moving to Florida and had 2 cars I need transported down. I spoke to many people on this and was not feeling too positive based on some of the characters I spoke with. I had only 1 day really available for pickup so needed someone I could feel confident in. I spoke to Safeway, they explained the process and were very knowledgeable about transportation and how to get my vehicles picked up timely. They were not the cheapest but I had a specific timeline and wanted it done well as they were older cars. They came thru on time and arrived to me with no problems. Great job!...[More]
By Ken B on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Felicia Williams , our contact person, was great. She kept in contact with us during the whole experience. She was very professional. She promised us through the whole experience that she would get us a good price that we could afford. The truck was delivered right to our door, as promised, and was here in less than a week as promised. She was in touch with the driver, and everything went smoothly. We would use her again, and probably will in the near future for other project trucks. Thanks again....[More]
By steve richards on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
Total car shipping is a remarkably company. Leslie is the best, he always gets me the best deals period. We had little hick ups with my car but that totally wasn't Leslie or total car fault just the drivers. Would always recommend Leslie because he gets the jobs done....[More]
By Maliki on Total Car Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
I expected my brand new car to be exposed to the elements and probably needed to be washed once the shipment was completed, but I never expected that the driver who delivered my car would be wearing a very muddy pair of shoes. My tires were covered in mud as well as the carpet of the driver's seat mat. The delivery man was also sort of impersonal and the delivery exchange was "as a matter of fact" in nature. I also noted some scratches on the roof of the right passenger exterior. My car came straight from the dealer with 8 miles and while the scratches are not highly visible I am a little upset and think that better handling may have prevented any scratch....[More]
By Paula on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I had a great experience with this company. Quick delivery, quick set-up and super honest. The driver was so friendly and responded so quickly to text. I would recommend them highly!!...[More]
By SNS on Nationwide Transport Services about 10 Hours Ago
An excellent company! They stood by me the entire way through shipping my truck from illinois to california, and were even much cheaper than others I was looking at!!! Highly recommend ...[More]
By Erik on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 2 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768 ...[More]
I needed my car as soon as I reach California and had only 7 days to go. Auto Star gave me the best time and picked up my car in 3 days and delivered within a week where others were asking for minimum 2 weeks to pickup and then 2 weeks transit time. Customer service was great with prompt response to my special needs. All in all very happy with Auto Star....[More]
By Dheeraj Malik on AutoStar Transport Express about 11 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 15 Minutes Ago
From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233 - Thanks so much for the great review Dheeraj , it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleased that yo...[More]
I shipped 2 cars with Webster relocation. Overall, I was very pleased. They are not great at email, but if you call in and talk to Jonathan you will get great service and recommendations. He was very sensitive to minimizing cost to me, but presented a number of options depending on my priority. In the end, I got both cars shipped as promised and the entire process was very easy. Both shipments left at the very beginning of the shipment window I provided. One car arrived within 5 days and the other within 10 days. Cost was as low as I found with any shipper. Both cars arrived dirty (which was what they told me upfront), but in good condition. We found no damage or issues during shipment. I was pleased and thought the process was better than I expected going in....[More]
By Rob on Webster Relocation about 12 Hours Ago
Small vehicle transport from NV to MD, late-summer. Pickup was as discussed, delivery was a few days late. Received a good quote and actual cost was below estimate. Overall smooth transaction, would use again....[More]
By Brandon on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 12 Hours Ago
Jessica was very helpful during the several times I had contacted her. Her quote was for an open trailer, but I had requested enclosed and she was able to ship at that rate. Very accomodating.Have used this company in the past and have had no unpleasant experience. The driver that was assigned the transportation was very pleasant at time of delivery...[More]
By fred on Direct Express Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
My experience with Montway was excellent! I had my truck delivered from San Diego, CA to Cleveland, OH. 2 years and 4 months ago and am just getting around to leaving feedback because a friend asked me what moving company I used only a few minutes ago and while heaping praise on the company I decided I might as well post feedback on my great experience while I'm thinking about it. I had a 2007 Hummer H3 delivered on an "Open" truck and it arrived a day early with no damage other than being dirty from the 2300 mile drive across country. The driver was very courteous and accommodating by letting me pick my truck up late in the day and only minutes after he arrived at my destination city. If I ever had to ship a vehicle again I would not hesitate to use Montway because they were cheaper than the competition and provided unparalleled service!!! Give them a call. You will not be disappointed!!!...[More]
By Kevin Craig on Montway Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Lone Star Auto Transport, you have my business and recommendation for life!!!! The original transport company bailed on me the day they where suppose to pick my car up. So i had to go online and get more quotes again. Lone Star Auto Transport emailed me back right away and told me to call. I did, we talked and Jose explained why the other transport company bailed and explained what he could do to help me transport my car. He called me back in 30 min and said your car will be picked up in a couple hours. Lone Star Auto Transport had my car picked up at 7pm from Los Angeles, CA and delivered to Miami, FL in 8 days. Omg great service! Thank you so much!!!!...[More]
By Chris on Lone Star Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Outstanding service! Very impressed with the communication. This is my third trip to hawaii, and I will use them for now on. The driver was on time to come and pick up my car. He was professional and got it loaded up quickly with no problems. Angels Moving and or the driver kept in contact with me every day my car was on the road till it arrived in California. Mattson was smooth as ever getting my car loaded up on the ship and getting it to Hawaii. I ham happy to report that there was no damage the my car. I am very pleased with this company....[More]
By Leo on Angels Moving Autos about 12 Hours Ago
Christopher was a great transporter. On time at both pick-up and drop-off locations which is great concerning the distance. Texted me pictures once it was loaded so I could see what enclosed trailer looked like and how vehicle was secured. Texted and called during transport with updates. Great job of taking care of the vehicle. Thanks !...[More]
By John on Montway Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
They did a good job moving my car across the country. Both the pickup and deliver drivers are courteous and professional. The trucking company is VNS Auto Transport Inc. I will hire them anytime. The communication with Ship A Car Direct is what I believe needs improvement. The form emails about what to pay attention and how to pay the final installment were all very helpful. The few form email from the contact person was ok, too. But the communication was really lacking when I needed to know the simple status of pickup or deliver time - delayed or not. The pickup driver called twice to delay the time which was ok with their scheduling and traffic situation. But he called me late in the night and 2 hours before pickup - not a day before as promised. So I was hanging there guessing (Stuck at home). On the deliver side, I had to email and call the contact person a few times to find out it was delayed. Unfortunately for me, the new date was a Sunday. The contact person didn't respond at all. I made 2 calls to the customer service center to get someone on the other end. The agent promised that he would track down the driver and call me back with the current status. He did not call back. The deliver driver finally called late in the night and committed to deliver the next morning. It was a very smooth and simple delivery. If I ever need another shipping, I will check if they have an online tracking system or a very simple and honest status report system. I don't ship my car across the country very often and it's not a very expensive car. But it's my car and I need it. To have clear and honest communication about the shipping status was all I needed - delayed or not....[More]
By Chris Tsai on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
The driver was very respectful . He acted so professional. It was pricey, but the service was great. The company was great too. I really had a food experience with the staff in Florida. My car arrived without any issues. I would use the company again tho I have to negotiate the price....[More]
By Ray on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago
I received a quote for $850. I booked the shipment at $850. Dan Gibson sent me an email warning me of companies that lure you in with a low price and then raise rates on you. Then he said my price was $1150 not $850. He was doing the one thing he was warning me about. When I confronted him by email I got about very unprofessional response. Thanks for making this decision easy for me by revealing your deceitful marketing and business practices up front. First email from Dan Thank you for placing your order with us. Our goal is your complete satisfaction. We understand that your 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited coming from San Diego,CA going to Jacksonville, FL for a total cost of $850 will be available for pickup on or after 10/17/15. You should hear from us soon to arrange for shipping, and we are here to answer your questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! *please note, THIS IS NOT A CONTRACT. If you have booked this order online, this order is not confirmed! You are required to give us a call to finalize your order. Sincerely, Dan Gibson Secure Auto Shipping Inc. 561-200-3777 x1 dan.gibson@secureautoshipping.com Second email from Dan Hello Nathan, this is Dan with Secure Auto Shipping. I was just wondering if you still need to transport a Jeep Wrangler from CA to FL. If you still do, there is a driver available that can have it picked up some time this week, if you're not in a rush, with my company you can place a reserve your spot in the truck in advance for free, we don't take money upfront. Our quotes are ALL INCLUSIVE with no hidden fees or pay upfront. The absolute best that I can offer you for this route and the type of vehicle you're shipping, without having any issue in the entire process, would be $1195. Bare in mind that if you go with the cheapest price, that company giving you that rate, could be just fishing for your business, and before you notice they will increase the price. If you receive a quote from us for less than $1195, that was an error that our system is responsible for and we have our tech guys working to solve that ASAP. That's why we always try to call any customer to explain how this all works and to warn them about the least reputable companies. Feel free to call me or simply reply this email. I'm here to help and to take out all the hassle that shipping a car could turn out to be. Kind regards. - Dan Gibson Logistics Coordinator Secure Auto Shipping, Inc. Our goal is your complete satisfaction! Free: 888-425-5340 ext 7013 Direct: 561-771.9244 Fax: 954 827-0804 dan.gibson@secureautoshipping.com www.SecureAutoShipping.com I requested written confirmation that my shipment was canceled. Dan responded What shipment? There will be no driver for you with a low price. So if you're trying another company for the incorrect price, save yourself a lot of hassle and time. ...[More]
By nate on Secure Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
I dealt with vannessa for my auto moving experience and had a pain free time. I was an expecially difficult customer as im in the navy an doing a change of homeport where my pickup date had to be a certain date an time with no window for mess ups. The driver came early an had the car on the truck before the actual scheduled time. Overall Wonderful Experience!!!...[More]
By Dave Lynch on Navy Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago