View 146,929 Reviews on 3,521 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 108
Reviews 1-25 of 2684
I had my 2000 Landcruiser shipped from OK to Cali by Angels and the delivery was prompt. The delivery dude was a super nice guy and big Cowboys fan j...[More]
By kevin leung on Angels Moving Autos about 9 Minutes Ago
Horrible experience from the word go! Vinny went rogue on me so he had Katlyn answer my calls until she went rogue with him. Cowards, but that's ...[More]
By Frank P on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 36 Minutes Ago
The process was very easy, the price was reasonable, and the company was always available to answer our questions. Great company!...[More]
By Maura on AAA Transport about 52 Minutes Ago
Anyone considering a long haul across canada or to the US should stay clear of Elliott Equine Hauling !! They are rude , extremely unprofessional and ...[More]
By Elliott sucks on Elliott Equine Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I had good experience with the transporter. The driver was finding hard to speak in English however he was friendly enough and was able to communicate...[More]
By Kishor Lal on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 2 Hours Ago
Q Auto Transport had excellent customer service and was very affordable. My delivery was instate and the promptness of the delivery was outstanding. A...[More]
By Jessica M. on Q Auto Transport LLC about 2 Hours Ago
I highly recommend Sherle at Total Car Shipping she helped me get my car home for a great price and ahead of schedule. She always returned my calls an...[More]
By CALVIN on Total Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
While Brokers advertise availability at specific prices, they apparently cannot necessarily deliver at that price because it is the truck drivers that...[More]
By Mike Peterson on A1 Logistic Services Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
I recently booked shipping of my car through Montway and they promised me a response within 24 -48 hours. After 24 hours, I contacted them and I was t...[More]
By Anand Gupta on Montway Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
Mike Ortiz (ShipYourCarNow) was always quick to respond when I called. Answered my questions accurately. Driver was excellent at answering my questi...[More]
By W. Lunceford on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 3 Hours Ago
We hired Angels to move three of our cars from CT to FL at the end of January. The weather was snowy and extremely cold. Two of the three cars were an...[More]
By Nan F on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
We hired Angels to move an old Morgan that was not in great shape and required careful handling. They did a fantastic job. We then told my son to use ...[More]
By Nan on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
In state shipments are very difficult but David handled it with easy and speed as always. Additional obstacle was that this was a classic car so coul...[More]
By Erica B. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
This was my 2nd attempt at getting a transport company to pick up and deliver a vehicle I purchased in New York and deliver it to Michigan. I hired th...[More]
By Tom Frens on American Auto Transport (FL) about 4 Hours Ago
Great Service, On time delivery, Friendly customer service rep. Would use service again if need arises....[More]
By Edward Holmes on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
After requesting my quote, they had a driver ready for pickup in 2 days. Other companies make you wait 10 business day and sometimes longer. Excellent...[More]
By Roosevelt on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 4 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon about 4 Hours Ago
From Rodrigo 888 802 8250 x 2224: Hi Roosevelt, I am extremely pleased that you had a stress free experience with us here at AutoStar Transport & ...[More]
Car was carefully picked up and delivered on time in excellent condition with no issues whatsoever. The cost and timely manner were all very good. ...[More]
By Gary on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
The agent who called me from ExceptionalAutoTransport promised me that they can pick up my car for shipping on a date which was perfect for me. Based ...[More]
By Sachin on Exceptional Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I booked with another company and they make promises but never picked up my car or call me back. I called Marie at TCS and she got me a driver in 6 ho...[More]
By Elena on Total Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
I have worked with Malia for several years now and, as always, I once again received excellent service...Carrier was found almost immediately, and bot...[More]
By Frasier Health Care on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 2 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY WONDERFUL COMPANY - AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. Gary Fraiser! You are an amazin...[More]
I had a very good experience with Mark helping me transport a car for the first time. He was very helpful and gave me great advise and help. I would d...[More]
By Patricia Smith on United States Transport about 5 Hours Ago
excellent communication and service, pickup and drop off went as promised. Highly recommended, would definately use this company again....[More]
By Jason Bartik on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
Everything was done as agreed. No hassles. No problems. I was flexible in meeting the driver at a mall to pick up the vehicle. ...[More]
By Harry Vakalis on Lepke Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
The company contracted by Nationwide Transport Services, PK Line, is not even listed on this website. The driver sent me a text message at 10:25 PM o...[More]
By Allison on Nationwide Transport Services about 5 Hours Ago
ANGELS is easy to use and they worked well even for a relatively high-end car like my vintage 911! ...[More]
By Ross on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago