View 150,625 Reviews on 3,557 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 91
Reviews 1-25 of 2259
With so much on my plate with moving out of state and getting all my ducks in row, I must say it was a huge relief that moving my car wasn't difficult at all. My fiance and I don't have the time to drive across country so I called and talked to Daniel, he was very reassuring that everything would go smoothly and I had his direct line in case I had any questions. My car arrived early and in perfect condition. No Headaches. No Worries. We were both so relieved. Thanks so much Passage Auto Transport & Thanks Daniel for everything! ...[More]
By Sophia Noel on Passage Auto Transport about 38 Minutes Ago
Everything about this experience was convenient, honest and open, and the service was impeccable. The car arrived in perfect condition, and the driver knew every single spot and scratch that was existing on the car previously. Prompt and friendly. Would use them every time. Best price I could find for enclosed delivery as well....[More]
By Jonathan on Passport Transport about 42 Minutes Ago
The overall experience for a first time user of car-shipping service is OK to satisfactory. The car is delivered on time (7-8 days from northern CA to Boston area, MA) even though the pick up time is delayed to 11:15pm from 7-8pm.The real surprise portion is the gap between the final quote ($1200) and original quote (around $900) for my medium size SUV. But they acknowledged the original quote may be on the low end of the market rate when I asked before getting the final quote. So I still give them higher score on "honesty". Most of these companies are brokers and their final prices depends on the truckers' bids for your shipment. To the TransportReview web site owner: Maybe one way for this web site to rate the brokers is to get the gap between the original quote and final quote information and publish that. So this will help consumers....[More]
By Winston on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 42 Minutes Ago
I had quotes between $800 & $1,100 for this transport. I went with the low bid, Lightening Auto Carriers. They stayed in constant contact with me from pick-up to delivery, keeping me informed through the whole transport process and following up to make sure I was happy with their service. I would definitely use Lightening Auto Carriers again....[More]
By Randy Halliday on Lightning Auto Carriers about 1 Hour Ago
Martha was incredible! I had had the car picked up in Boston on a Tuesday evening and my husband fell and broke his hip Wednesday. He had hip replacement surgery that evening and was in the hospital and then rehab for three weeks. Martha contacted the shipping company and learned the driver had not gone more than 75 miles since pickup, so she arranged for the driver to off-load the car and leave it at the truck stop where he was staying for the night. I was able to retrieve the car and not have to rent one for three weeks. I had also used Martha for the trip to Boston last May and she was equally efficient and so very nice....[More]
By Jane Toussaint on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
2nd time user of Angels, and another excellent experience. I used an open carrier and while car was obviously dirty the cost savings compared to enclosed was well wort hit. i would use Angels again....[More]
By Bruce L on Angels Moving Autos about 2 Hours Ago
Hello, To Whom This May Concern; The actual pick-up time was delayed a couple of days, but that did not concern me, The sales rep. matched my price, which made everyone involved happy. I paid six hundred and twenty five dollars . for their transport service from sugarland texas to connecticut, I estimate that it like sixteen hundred miles. My vehicle received no damage, another plus, lol. The actual driver and the sales rep. were very professional and pleasant. I would definitely use this service again. Thank You Michael...[More]
By Michael on Lightning Auto Carriers about 2 Hours Ago
My car was delivered with scratches and knots on the rear bumper. The driver, Jay, insisted they were already there. NOT! When he picked up my car in GA, he noted every single mark that was already on my car. There was absolutely NOTHING on my rear bumper. Patrick called and offered me a check for $300, and told me I could accept it or call my insurance company and pay a deductible. WTH!?! This will get resolved one way or another. I will NEVER do business with this company again. ...[More]
By Jessica E. on Ogiis Auto Transpor about 2 Hours Ago
I had completely lost faith that a company would do the job it was hired to do, then came along Auto Star and Manny!! Manny made me feel so comfortable with his knowledge and business sense and what he and his company would be able to do for me and how soon. Manny and Auto Star delivered exactly as promised, I am currently enjoying my vehicle thanks to Manny. He kept me informed daily and he delivered, as promised!! I am so pleased. Thank you Auto Star and Manny!!!...[More]
By Liza J on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 3 Hours Ago
Hi, I recommend this company to everyone. They are very polite, nice and very honest. Pick up and delivery happen in timely manner. Good service. Thankyou...[More]
By Hassan on All Day Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
I'll be brief. I did a lot of reading and it seemed as though I might have a good or bad experience depending on the carrier/driver that picked up my trip. I asked Max to make sure I was bidding enough to get a solid carrier for our two cars and although I didn't speak with him directly again, the Autostar team delivered. I went with AutoStar because they seemed very responsive to their customers even though not every trip was perfect. Mine, though, was perfect. I was really shocked that the driver for Temo Transportation called a few days before to confirm the day, then called the day before to set a pickup window and came to our house with a well kept 8 - 10 car carrier. He picked up both of our cars and secured them quickly and whereas the Autostar system said I should expect delivery a week and a half later, he quietly said "I should be there in 4 days, but I'll let you know for sure." True to his estimate, the cars were dropped off on Friday after a similar phone call arranging a time the day before. The cars had minimal road dirt and no damage. Couldn't have been happier!...[More]
By Michael B on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 3 Hours Ago
I must say, I am extremely proud of Passage Auto Transport ! They did what other companies COULDN'T - - I initially hired a different company to ship my car 10-days before my departure date (mainly because their price was astronomically low) but being that I was shipping for the first time, how was I suppose to know they were going be terrible? They refused answer my calls nor call me back, I was moving the very next day and needed my car picked up that day! I contacted DANIEL and need less to say, my car was picked up before I left town and arrived in TWO DAYS! and only $50 more then the first company quoted me that stood me up! I should have hired them from the beginning, "you live and you learn". I know people are NOT perfect but I just want communication and DANIEL with Passage Auto did just that! I strongly recommend this company, their customer service lady Whitney was extremely nice and professional as well! Thanks again Passage auto transport! I will recommend you to some other military friends looking to transfer soon as well! ...[More]
By Umberto Rosario on Passage Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
A very professional experience all the way. I was the seller and had no issues at all. Car was loaded with care...[More]
By Luke on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
I requested a quote for shipping my vehicle from Tampa to Pekin, Illinois. Many shippers responded to my inquiry. After a careful review of the emails and voicemails I chose AmeriFreight to ship my car, even though AmeriFreight was not the cheapest quote. Lecia's customer service was excellent and she understanding of my concerns. AmeriFreight paired me up with driver/owner Jim Winbush, HitchHike Auto, to transport my car. I was very satisfied with the service I received. Thank you Lecia, AmeriFreight and Jim!...[More]
By Steven Baker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
My fault to start with as other companies warned me not to go with too low rates. Well I decided to go with AAT as the response from Byron was firm and assuring. When I did not receive my car on the 3rd of October, so waited that it could be another day or two. After calling Byron I came to know he can't get a hold of the carrier or dispatcher or driver of SRG transport and he had no idea where the truck carrying my car was. After one more week I went to the Police and it was no help as they don't know if the truck ever left Texas. Insurance can't do anything until I file a police complaint. I received a call from driver that truck had broken and owner didn't had money to pay for tow and fuel so he quit and he is no more the driver of that truck. This was crazy as Byron knew everything and I was being lied to all along. I wouldn't want this to happen to anyone else. DO NOT USE AAT or SRG transport EVER...[More]
By P Jalli on All American Transport about 3 Hours Ago
Great service! Great Prices! Fast! Super friendly and knowledgeable! My customer service rep was amazing. He responded quickly to any questions, and got me the best deal. Even better that going out and searching myself. Will most definitely use them again....[More]
By Silvia P on Lightning Auto Carriers about 3 Hours Ago
Transport Company, UZ Auto trans Inc, did an excellent job. Pickup was difficult for the driver at best and delivery location almost impossible due to the rural location where I live, but a great job was done at both ends by Charles, the driver. He was courteous, personable and professional. The car arrived in perfect condition; he even took the time to clean some oil off the top of the car that dripped down on it from the vehicle above using Simple Green ;-) I would definitely use their service again. Martha Castillo was very professional and personable in setting everything up so it would go smoothly, which it did. The followup to make sure all went well was great too. I'm so glad that I used the services of Auto Shipping Group. It was only after exhaustive research online that I chose their company to ship my car. They are top rated for a reason....[More]
By John Jaccard on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
My experience with Ship a Car Direct was positive overall. I received an email and follow up call quickly after I requested a quote to ship my cars. The sales rep, Matt, was helpful and knowledgeable. He was in frequent contact during the shipment of our cars and followed up to make sure they arrived on time and in good condition. Even though they offer a rebate to complete a survey, this is my honest opinion of the company. I would use them again in the future....[More]
By Kim on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Do not use this company unless you want a Huge problem on your hands. Worst customer Service Ever. Cannot get in touch. Must call. leave message will call you back at their convenience. Booked because I was told that they had a truck in the are on the day that I called. Found out later that they only told me that so they do not loose my business. Veh was picked up 2 days late. Causing me to incur storage fees. When called to complain I was accused of not reading my contract(standard) and told that I should have paid 150 more for same day pick up. Never was offered this option. Spoke to "Manger" who stood behind his crew and basically got the impression customer is ALWAYS Wrong. When vehicle was delivered they wanted to collect the entire amount. When called to straighten this out I was told to pay up. NEVER EVER USE THIS COMPANY....[More]
By Christine on Stateway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Excellent Service! Very personable and helpful throughout the entire process! All of my questions and concerns were answered and resolved, and I really enjoyed working with Daniel. He not only seems to know what he is doing, but he gave me all the options and explained the business to me very thoroughly. Great experience, I will be transporting again in the near future! Highly Recommended. Contact Daniel @ 561-900-5182...[More]
By Brittany on Passage Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Dave Tartaglia was a huge help in moving my car from Atlanta to Seattle. I was on a time crunch and even with that distance, Dave got my car there when I needed it. I was so satisfied with him and the company, I used them again to ship my girlfriend's car to Seattle also. There are a lot of different car transport companies out there, but if anyone I know ever needs to ship a car I will recommend Quicken Auto Transport. For what it's worth, this is the first time I have ever taken time to write a review for a company. Thanks again Quicken...[More]
By Kyle on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 4 Hours Ago
This review is longtime coming but not forgotten! I will keep this short. I was working with another transport company, let's just say, that didn't work out(lousy service). I was at crunch time, 2 days before I am to fly out from the west coast to the east coast and over the weekend, when I had to find another company to transport my car. I was extremely stressed and did not know what I was going to do, being that it was on the weekend(Aug 9). I reached out to Kimberly Freiley, at Auto Shipping in desperation. The email I received was announcing that she was on vacation and would not be returning until later that week...OMG! I didn't know what I was going to do. On Aug 10, the next day, I get an email from Kimberly saying for me not to worry, she will take care of everything! She asked me for my information and worked her magic! I knew that I was going to be given some over the price quote, but she quoted me the same as the other company, which was the going rate. I am still grateful to this day. My car was shipped on time and was delivered even sooner than expected! Thank you Kimberly, because you worked during your vacation to satisfy a customer and I don't know too many people who would do that! ...[More]
By PD on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Portia, It was m...[More]
Matt is very accommodating and was able to get a quote right away and set up pick up appointment in time and when I needed it. This is my second car transport from Las Vegas to Knoxville and so far has not failed me. Delivery was always on time. Thank you....[More]
By Leonardo Gabrillo on Lightning Auto Carriers about 4 Hours Ago
I had at least 30 companies call me for my business. I ended up going with upscale. Let me get to the point EXCELLENT Communication- EXCELLENT service- EXCELLENT in doing what they said they would do. This was my first time shipping a vehicle and I actually feel lucky as my car was delivered safely and early. Upscale actually went to bat for me without my knowledge- they could have used a delivery service for cheap but they did not trust that the car would get there on time so they went the extra mile and found a reliable transport. As a result my car was early. The delivery service actually PICKED MY MOM UP at her house. They did not have to do that. I don't expect this sort of service these days so thank you THANK YOU THANK YOU. A+++++...[More]
By Brian Zamora on Upscale Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
I've never transported a car before. Carlo explained the whole process along with any and all scenarios that could occur. My vehicle was picked up on time and there were no issues with the delivery. I see a lot of people complaining about price increases on here. I hate complainers. It was explained to me that those are a possibility, as the brokers deal with individual carriers, who either set or ask for their rates. In the quote I received it says in there that the rate is an approximate and subject to change. If your rate had to be increased why are you blaming the brokers, they don't get the carrier rates, the carrier's do, so blame them!? Well that's just my opinion. Everything I see people complaining about, I was informed of. I'm sure I wasn't the only customer informed about how the process works? Can't be a bad co. if there are plenty of positive reviews posted as well. I'd use them again....[More]
By Jermaine Johnson on Crossroads Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago