View 149,439 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 101
Reviews 1-25 of 2513
Had some bad experiences and decided to try another company this year. We transport my Mercedes G63 and S550 and Paul the driver and Able were confirm...[More]
By Paul Duseau on Able Auto Transport about 17 Minutes Ago
I was very specific in discussing contract, and in notations made on written contract, that I was leaving the country. The vehicle was to be delivere...[More]
By Carl Stark on Crossroads Auto Transport about 28 Minutes Ago
Angels had the best price to move my car from Oregon to Pennsylvania. From the time I called them to the car was delivered was under two weeks. I woul...[More]
By Ryan stauffer on Angels Moving Autos about 28 Minutes Ago
By Carl Stark on Crossroads Auto Transport about 30 Minutes Ago
I needed to transport my Hyundai Sonata hybrid from Kennesaw, GA to San Diego, CA and I found Ship-a-Car-Direct as one of the highly reviewed broker. ...[More]
By Arthur Nito on Ship a Car Direct about 35 Minutes Ago
I've shipped several cars across the country, this was as good of an experience as I could expect. I had an odd route that needed pickup within a week...[More]
By Caleb on Ship a Car Direct about 54 Minutes Ago
Going into shipping my car across the country I was a bit hesitant as I have never shipped my car before. After extensive research and phone calls I f...[More]
By Emily on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 54 Minutes Ago
Having never shipped a car before I was nervous, and my representative, Martha Castillo, explained the order process and was very helpful with all my ...[More]
By Robert Baillie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 58 Minutes Ago
My husband had just bought a new car before we moved to Kentucky, and with his project cars, that meant we had four autos that had to be moved! How st...[More]
By Mary on Autoline Transport about 1 Hour Ago
We shipped two cars from Arizona to Florida in the past several months. This company did a GREAT job and was much more affordable than many others tha...[More]
By Jay Rees on AutoGo Transport about 2 Hours Ago
I needed some help transporting my vehicle last minute, I had chosen a different broker only to be left waiting literally 24hrs prior to my vehicle be...[More]
By MarieBartlett on American Auto Transport (FL) about 2 Hours Ago
I recently shipped my car from NJ to WA. The experience was great. Alan Jones was really helpful in making this shipment the most pleasant experience ...[More]
By Niki on Nation Auto Transport about 2 Hours Ago
You may do what I did and contact a bunch of companies at once. Now I can just suggest you go directly to DIYtransport.Com. Answered all of my questio...[More]
By K. H. on DIY Transport Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
What a great relief! My car was delivered today to my home in California after an eight-day journey across the country. I was apprehensive about ship...[More]
By Dennis Carter on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 2 Hours Ago
Auto Shipping Group Inc. is an A++ operation in my experience. Timely. Trustworthy. Unfailingly professional. Delivered. Tige Yeargin called me i...[More]
By Liam O'Neil on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 2 Hours Ago
My car was picked up and delivered as planned. Driver contacted me in plenty of time before car was delivered. No damages were noted. Generally satisf...[More]
By Victor on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 2 Hours Ago
Auto Star Transport gave me the best quote for transporting my 2011 Chevrolet Cruz from Ohio to Florida.Unlike most transport companies there was no b...[More]
By Gino Centanni on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 3 Hours Ago
Josh thanks again for your excellent service. My ford pickup was delivered promply. also all transactions were very honest and prompt. Truck was deliv...[More]
By Nelson on All American Transport about 3 Hours Ago
After another company failed to pick up my car on time i contacted this company and they had my car on a truck on the same day I called. The contact ...[More]
By Kristin R on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
good service, very polite agent and honest. Was able to obtain a transporter for me as agreed. Would recommend to others....[More]
By joe on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
We have used Michael and Rock Bottom Rate Transport yearly to ship our cars back and forth from Jersey to Florida. Never had an issue. His drivers hav...[More]
By JC on Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport about 3 Hours Ago
After working with another broker in FL without result, I contacted Lepke through a click thru in Google Search. Tobias explained to me why in his opi...[More]
By K Maxon on Lepke Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
they did a great job of picking up on time and transporting my car. the people are great to work with and I would use them again....[More]
By Renee on Auto Transport 123 about 4 Hours Ago
I have had several opportunities to deal with moving and shipping vehicles due to my years in a transient engineering company career and being an old ...[More]
By Anthony Vena on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Hey Tony! I had a blast working with you on this route! I too am a bit of a classic...[More]
This was my 3rd vehicle that needed transport to California. After sifting through the BS of all other companies, I finally found a company that was h...[More]
By Jason Schwartz on Regal Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago