View 158,662 Reviews on 3,674 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 85
Reviews 1-25 of 2118
Moving back from FL to NJ turned out to be a much smoother process than shipping my car from NJ to FL. The company I used for that move was not very transparent and I had to wait until 5 days before the date my car was supposed to get there to finally get confirmation of pickup. Truckit were the COMPLETE opposite. I called spoke to an agent who then immediately sent me a quote based on our discussion and a link. I clicked on the link and within a few minutes I had arranged everything. Then the following day I was contacted by an agent who coordinated the transport. The first offer was above the price range and a bit too soon, however, I communicated that and the agent was able to get me exactly what I wanted and for the right price. As an added bonus, the car even arrived early :) Thank you so much!...[More]
By Uri on Truck It Transport Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Our son, who lives in a different state, did the initial search for an auto transporter given his previous experience. He recommended AmeriFreight after reading reviews and estimated prices based upon an initial contact with AmeriFreight. This was our first time working with an auto transporter. Lecia Philips was our contact, developed through the website. We had two-three conversations with her in order to learn how the process worked. She was very responsive by both telephone and e-mail. Nebraska is a wide state, and she first started looking in the eastern portion for a transporter, but the car was in the western side. Once she began looking there for a transporter, she soon found one. Then the transport company itself contacted us for some information about the pick-up point and the person to contact. The transporter said it would be a Wednesday pick-up, and it was. It was snowing! The predicted delivery date was the following Saturday, and the driver called about three hours out to advise us that he'd soon be here. Then he called about 30 minutes out. Then he called to say he was on the edge of our residential neighborhood. The open carrier was fully loaded- 7 cars. The driver, who was very conscientious, had to take two cars off to get to ours. He was concerned that the long carrier and the cars moved to behind the carrier would frustrate the neighbors, hence his interest in meeting up with us on a wider non-residential road. The driver was very pleasant, well-mannered, professional. The driver had to travel through a section on I-25 where the weather was windy and the roads were ice-packed. There were areas of wind-driven snow. Overall, this was an excellent experience with a car carrier. This is a true account of our experience with AmeriFreight and the car transporter company. No compensation was received for this review. ...[More]
By C Brown on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 4 Hours Ago
It was a good experience purchasing this transport service. They were helpful on the phone, and quickly called me back to confirm a pickup date. The only negative (and it is very minor), is that the truck driver promised to call me back on the day of delivery, and did not. When I called him, he did apologize, so I'm not unhappy. I would definitely use this service again....[More]
By Eric Cook on Montway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Bernie was the first broker I ever dealt with that told the absolute truth. I called Monday noon. She called me back Monday PM & told me she had already located transporter from KS to CA. I hoped to have car picked up by weekend at best but she told me they could pick it up by Thursday. She sent me an e-mail with drivers phone # and transport co. info before she ever charged me a dime. Believe it or not the driver calls Thursday morning and said he was a couple of hours from pickup. I couldn't believe it. Driver shows up, loads the car and said he would have it delivered to the buyers home on Monday. I thought, yeah we'll see about that. Lo and behold come Monday he calls the new owner and makes arrangements not only to deliver the car but to wait till evening. They deliver the car to his home at 7:00 PM. AMAZING I will never use anyone other than Bernie at Excellent Auto Transport again. Thank you Bernie for the greatest shipping experience ever !!!!!!!...[More]
By Steve Majors on Excellent Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn about 1 Hour Ago
Hi Steve, Thank you for taking the time to post such a nice review. Some clients are always memorable and you will be one of those. You were accessi...[More]
I wanted to have very special care taken on a pristine vintage Rolls Royce Silver Spirit I had just purchased with only 17,000 miles. It was a time of year that it was not easy to obtain an enclosed carrier from Maryland to California. Before dealing with Auto Transport 123 I had been given a quote by another carrier but they did not come through with a driver. By then the time was getting critical as the selleers of the car were leaving or Florida. Joe helped me understand how the system works, and also stayed in touch with me as they obtained the carrier. I have heard horror stories about additional charges and such. Joe was completely honest nd the price he quoted was the price for the shipment. The car was picked up exactly on time as the driver said, ad arrived on timme, neat and clean as a whistle. Thank you Auto Transport 123 and Joe for a job well done. ...[More]
By john on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
i appreciate the fact that they were able to get me a shipper soon after we talked and that the shipper picked up on Sunday and delivered on Monday around 10.30pm. Initially Angel thought they will deliver my car on Wednesday but i was pleasantly surprised when i called the shipper and they told me i would get my car Monday...[More]
By Dr. McGruder on DIY Transport Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric about 5 Hours Ago
Dr.McGruder It was a real pleasure working with you and getting your car transported to you in a timely manner ,We hope that if you need to transport ...[More]
I requested quotes to ship my 1937 Buick from Seattle WA to Yorba Linda CA. I received approximately 30 quotes, and was struggling to select a carrier. At that time I received a call from Erin Martuscelli, who walked me through the process and was able to find a carrier to pick up my Buick one day later. The cost of shipping was not the lowest or highest price, but Erin made me feel very comfortable with the price. The driver, Roman went above and beyond what I expected to get my non-running Buick securely loaded and on its way. Roman was also able to successfully unload the non-running Buick in California. It is rare to get the customer service provided by Erin and Roman, and I would use them again, and/or recommend them to anyone in need of a car transport company. ...[More]
By James Doyle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Received an excellent quote, with a non-pushy, knowledge representative. Smoothed out any/all issues with the truck driver who was being pushy and un-reasonable. Clearly communicated the cost for land and vessel and agent shipment fees. Very happy with the service and would certainly recommend to friends and family. ...[More]
By Aj on AAA Transporters about 5 Hours Ago
This was my first time using a transport company to transport my car and it couldn't have been better. The driver was on time for pick up and drop off they called days before to confirm then again on the day of pick up and drop off. I would very much recommend this company DOOR TO DOOR SHIPPING for their transport services. The price was very reasonable given that it was covered transport....[More]
By Giuliana L. on Door to Door Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
I shipped my "Better than new" 1966 Sting Ray coupe covered from Fremont CA to my Granddaughter and family in Woodbridge Va. I used "Ship a Car Direct". David was the contact, "5 Star" was the carrier and the results were outstanding. Everything happened quicker and better than I had expected. Their web site was fantastic with videos explaining exactly how they would proceed. David gave me a written quote for covered about $200 below what I expected, followed it up with a "non- pushy" phone call the same morning. I told him I was checking references and would get back with him. References were excellent and I even talked to a recent customer in Alexandria who confirmed his rave review on Yelp. I called David, accepted his offer and requested a 27 February pickup. He assigned 5 Star as the carrier and they called in the middle of the nationwide blizzard and said they could picked the car up 2 days early. But I needed more time to wax my new $8000 paint job. We agreed on the 26th. It was picked up that afternoon by a truly professional driver with a good looking covered rig who carefully loaded my Sting Ray and put my cover on it. The original target delivery date was the 7th. It was delivered in PERFECT condition at the agreed upon total price of $1,526 on the 3rd. I don't know how they did it but I am glad they did. And they did it with class and good taste. Though I think I will get a $30 rebate for doing a review, I asked them to give me a link to do a review and they had no control over the content. John W. Fawsett, CPA...[More]
By John W Fawsett on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
I was nervous about shipping my car cross country and after being inundated with calls following an online inquiry, I found TD Transport. Brenden was straightforward and honest and a pleasure to work with. My car arrived safely in less than a week and the driver was very courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs to have their car shipped long distance! Thank you!...[More]
By Kathleen T. on TD Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Pricing was fair, and Customer Service was quick to correct a mistake with the quote was raised the next day. I had specified the earliest date the car could be picked up, but driver called 2 days earlier saying he was ready to get it. But once I explained the situation he was adaptive, and I was able to get the dealer to release car a day early. Driver was great with communication, and car came off perfect. ...[More]
By gary I on All States Car Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
I agreed to the contract of 14 days Guaranteed Service. When that passed he told me just be patient it will be ok we will get it picked up. After working w/ Mike and adding several hundred more dollars I gave up and picked up the vehicle myself. I then waited well past the stated return days of 21 business days per the agreement / contract. This deposit was paid on 07/11/2013. We waited several months (3 plus) to no avail and had to pick the car up ourselves. Then Mike gave the standard run around stating it was in the accounting department. I gave Mike and the accounting department the benefit of the doubt but after numerous attempts to get my refund I am out the deposit amount. This so-called 5 STAR company is not to be trusted. They will take your money and NEVER deliver on their promise or contract. Seems this is a standard practice for this company and has happened to so many others. This was inability to pick up the in no way my fault that the vehicle was never assigned or picked up. I have filed a case with the BBB but probably out my money. Hopefully someone starts a class action lawsuit against them. ...[More]
By John on Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
The vehicle pickup process was thorough and painless and the pricing was competitive. The vehicle was delivered on time and without any damage. I found the staff helpful and easy to deal with. I would use this company again....[More]
By Becky May on Angels Moving Autos about 6 Hours Ago
No problems, easy. did what they said and followed up when I had questions. Good job! and here are a couple more sentences to complete the minimum review length requirement...[More]
By Brenda Edwards on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
Avoid at all cost. PLEASE see Yelp.com for a far more accurate and comprehensive review of the unacceptable performance of AT123. They rate extremely low by almost all customers there and we all have a similar experience! AT123's sales people were extremely aggressive and took advantage of my sister's lack of experience. When asked to view the situation, Dan Fisher was rude and disrespectful. AT123 did not do anything illegal, but they were ethically and morally wrong. All future customers should avoid them. AT123 was informed this review would be posted due to their actions and they still took unethical actions. We ultimately found Naval Auto Shipping who did a great and honest job. PLEASE take your business there....[More]
By JB on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
I’d like to thank Andrew Auto Transport for the wonderful services I received while shipping my car from Florida to Denver last week. My vehicle is kind of special to me –it’s a 1978 Ferrari 308, and I was greatly concerned. My little sweetheart was delivered to me without a scratch on her. They did an excellent job, and I appreciate it. I’ll sure contact you again if I need any shipping done....[More]
By mark on Andrew Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Jason C at Affordable was the one guy out of many brokers who listened when I told him I didn't like to be given the "hard sell" about the shipment. He was available but he did not badger me about how "he" was the only company who could ship it and it had to be at his company's price, unlike some others. His price was neither the cheapest nor the most expensive I was given, but he and the transport company he contracted with did the job at the price we agreed upon, with no "surprises". When it shipped, it was picked up and delivered on time, and it was handled in a very professional manner. I will use them again the next time I have a vehicle to ship, and have no problems recommending them after the shipment was completed....[More]
By Jay Travis on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
AutoStar Express gave me a low ball price. I sent them $200 deposit and then they raised the price by several hundred dollars. They have refused to refund my deposit. Very misleading, very dishonest....[More]
By harold on AutoStar Transport Express about 7 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 6 Hours Ago
WE DO NOT GIVE LOW BALL QUOTES: We are sorry that the customer has decided to use this forum to vent his frustrations and ineptitude against our go...[More]
I must admit that these folks saved me from my prior booking company Webster Relocation that had horrible customer service. Dominick at DNA always got back to me and always kept me in the loop while trying to locate a transporter. I was on a very tight schedule to have vehicle brought out to me due to seller of vehicle leaving town soon. There was also bad weather on the East coast to contend with. He really turned everything around and it was very obvious of the effort he was putting into this to "Make it Happen" (Which is my company motto). Top quality service is huge thing within our company and he provided that top level at DNA. Dominick, thank you very much and I will recommend you to everyone I know including our good friends that own several dealerships in Oregon. Sincerely, Richard Teraci - V.P of Naegeli Deposition And Trial....[More]
By Richard on DNA Autotransport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
Incredibly fast. Great communication from Lecia at Amerifreight to keep me updated through the process. Called on a Tuesday, picked the car up on a Thursday night, received it on Sunday. ...[More]
By Jim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 6 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
After researching several transport companies, I chose Transport Americas, and definitely made the right decision to go wtih this company. Brandon was very helpful and thoroughly explained the process. The driver was friendly, and most importantly, he was on time for pick up and delivery. I would totally recommend this company for transports. They are reliable, honest, and delivery was great!...[More]
By Lori Vera on Transport Americas about 7 Hours Ago
Kevin is usually very communicative and eager to assist with our corporate moves. I would recommend Nice Car Auto for any needs you may have. Request Quote, Get a Reply, Get it picked up and delivered all fairly easily....[More]
By Paula Wilson on Nice Car Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
By Paula Wilson on Nice Car Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I ONLY use Parker! Period! 5 deals, no disappointments. MY latest was a 1962 Austin Healey Sprite that was too small for most open carriers. Leanne found me a trucker, no surprise and for a very competitve rate....[More]
By Stan on MJ Parker Trucking about 7 Hours Ago