View 171,679 Reviews on 3,857 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 9
I did not give Ship Your Car Now permission to list my vehicle on the board. They did not have the correct information, I was doing business with someone else....[More]
By Lionel Cola on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 14 Hours Ago
I had contacted a company to ship my vehicle and after 7 days of them not being able to ship my vehicle. Ship your car now contacted me and told me that they had a shipper lined up and could ship my van out the next day. I told James that sounded great and I didn't mind paying the extra amount to get it shipped the next day. The next day came and went and he promised it would go out the following day. the following day I was unable to reach him but Mark told me that they were working on it and it would go out the following day. it did not get shipped the following day. After talking to James again on the fifth day he stated that it was going to cost me an additional $400.00 to get the van shipped. I refused to pay an additional $400.00. I then was contacted by Mark who rudely yelled at me on the phone and told me that if I didn't accept the offer that I would not be able to ship the van and that I was going to have to pay a lot more if I switched companies because all the shippers would see that I was having a hard time moving the van. I told him no and went ahead and switched to a different company. They were able to move my car and at a reasonable cost. ...[More]
By dt on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 1 2015 7:55PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Sep 18 2015 5:37PM
Thank you for providing feedback. We have reviewed your request for a quote and have determined that the original request was for a smaller vehicle....[More]
I was shipping my car from Louisiana to Virginia. I was told my Patrick at Ship Your Car Now that my car would be picked up for sure on Tuesday and guaranteed delivery on Friday. I said ok and booked the move. When the time came, I could never get a hold of Patrick or the truck transport company. The driver showed up late on Wednesday and delivered the car late on Sunday. Patrick said he would call the driver and let me know exact times and I never heard from him again. This is a horrible company, do not ship your car with them. They claim they're the best and the most honest and they are not. They just want to book your car and then you can take care of the delays. They will never call you back, I called asking for a discount due to the delays and incurred and expenses and I never heard from the company again. Because of all my delays, I incurred extra expenses that I was not planning for and being carless was a HUGE expense. ...[More]
By Sylvia Beck on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 30 2015 12:23PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Aug 31 2015 2:00PM
Hi Sylvia, As per the contract you signed there may be delays in shipping a vehicle. There is numerous reasons why delays occur EG mechanical failu...[More]
This is a follow up to a review I wrote-After I left a review and it became public here-our email was flooded with fake shipping quotes to ship everything from cars to horses. We must have received 300 emails today for multiple cars from FL to LA-moving quotes and Livestock. I spoke to a manager at ship your car now named Steve Today who told me he was unhappy with the driver that shipped my car ( USA Fast transport) I tipped the driver even though the car was late it was in good condition. Steve told me that he let the driver know he was unhappy. He was not supposed to take my tip and was to give a discount since the car was late. The carrier is a small company and of course you never want to hurt anyones reputation but since my initial contact for a quote did not reveal my real name-it is either ship my car now or usa fast transport who is sending out my email address to companies all day long. The emails have the name on the email which only they know. This is harassment and as ridiculous and immature as it is if it continues tomorrow we will have to take additional steps. This was the worst transaction for a car shipment ever. What else could these workers be capable of? I wrote a review this afternoon with a follow up and transport reviews sent me an email that stated ship your car now was claiming I was not a customer. Please be careful. These companies should be regulated. ...[More]
By Cincia on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 27 2015 10:31PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Aug 30 2015 9:26PM
Hi Linda, Please keep in mind SYCN is not responsible for any websites that you give your information to. You submitted your info into a website to...[More]
Within a week of posting my review, I received a called from a representative from SHIP YOUR CAR NOW. He stated that he was calling to "Make sure I received the best experience possible", but he was actually calling to BRIBE me. He said that our original representative "made a mistake" in how he handled our situation. When I asked for clarification on what the "mistake" was, whether it was a mis-quote of the original price or rather calling us back to tell us we had to pay more, he skirted around the question. He then offered us $100 in exchange for THE REMOVAL OF MY ORIGINAL NEGATIVE REVIEW. I have never been so shocked by a company's behavior as I was during this conversation. If you are reading reviews of SHIP YOUR CAR NOW and wondering why they have 5 stars, THIS IS WHY. They are calling and offering people money to take down bad reviews. If people who had been offered this bribery were refusing it many others would be saved from dealing with this company and incurring damage to their vehicles and losing their money. DO NOT SHIP WITH SHIP YOUR CAR NOW. IT IS A SCAM. ...[More]
By Alinna on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 8 2015 5:09AM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Aug 13 2015 5:40PM
Alinna thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your shipping experience. SYCN is greatly sorry to hear that you were not pleased with...[More]
I spoke to Thomas at ship your car now. He advise me that the price would be $800 and that it would be pick up the next day but didnt hear from him 4 days later to tell me that Its going to be an extra $200.00. When I told him that He gave me a price of 800.00 that's when he started to get rude with me and hung the phone up on me. I can't see how in the world they get to be a 5 star and there customer service is so bad....[More]
By kenny mcc on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 31 2015 8:54PM
Everything looks good at first with this company, a good web page, nice people closing the business and fast response, but everything started to look dark taking a llok to the contract, I'll put it textually, "SYCN will no be responsable for any neglicence on the part of the contracted carrier" and A worse part of all "Any claims must be made with the carrier who actually performed the transport service" and the WORST part of all " The Shipper hereby WAIVES ANY CLAIM for damages AND AGREES TO DEFEND, indemnify, and hold harmless SYCN from against any any and all claims, losses, cost, damages including attorneys fees and expenses of every kind of nature arisig" Reading that contract that avoids any responsability to the carrier and leaves everything to the shipper after the truck picks up the car, made me deny to sign the contract and keep looking for another option, but without my consent SYCN, placed the order. I called them telling I want to cancel it, and Jay, didn't let me talked, got upset, start to shout me, and when I told him that I don't like his contract he insulted me with words I would like to avoid to write in my Gentleman Attitude I maintained in all the conversation. One more thing for, Jay told me that I cannot review them because I'm not a customer, well I'm happy I wasn't his customer because a gold rated company with that profile doesn't match. I'm happy to let you know and SYCN that my voice is gonna be heard, even when SYCN told me I cannot post here, well I'm thankful for being able, and be more careful with your company ratings. THANKS...[More]
By Paul on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 16 2015 4:41PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Feb 17 2015 11:45PM
Mr. Becerra, You asked us to set up the order. So we sent the contract to you, to review and sign. You did not like the wording of our contract. Th...[More]
1968 Mustang NJ - MN. Quoted and contract for $1125. Found out after the car was on the truck and departed that it would be $1225. Was offered a free broker fee for my next transport but wont find out if that would be honored or not . At the end of the day the car was delivered on time and in good shape. The broker was prompt at returning and answering calls even at off hours. The two star review is a direct result of this site saying if you would not use them again that is the highest they can get. In reality they should probably have gotten a three. ...[More]
By Cameron on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 30 2015 7:24PM
You may not have time to read my entire post below, but let it be known this is what you will deal with if you do not provide an "approved" rating thru ShipYourCarNow (SYCN). After originally posting this review yesterday, I received a telephone call here in the UK from SYCN representative Rubin Milshtein stating that my rating was unfair, I got my car, I should be happy and remove the review all together or change the weighted average of the stars. I informed him I was not changing as this was my honest review of SYCN…and subsequently after what has happen would make me weigh it in negative stars if able. After that call my REVIEW WAS REMOVED from this site and I received an e-mail indicating the justification was that I was not even a valid customer….not true, I can provide invoices to prove otherwise. (This tactic has been used in other negative complaints lodged against SYCN.) What happens next further justifies my opinion of SYCN. After all this transpires, I start receiving HUNDREDS OF SHIPPING QUOTES to my personal e-mail address that they obviously have on file (I did not use my e-mail address to request such quotes). I have since lodged appropriate complaints with organizations in Florida where they are based and to the websites that host companies seeking legitimate shipping business and not wasting time with games they like to play when they are upset because of their own lack of BUSINESS ETHICS and CUSTOMER SERVICE. SO AGAIN…BE AWARE if you so chose to trust this company with your MONEY, VEHICLES and PERSONAL INFORMATION as they will use it against you should you cross them. So if I can better assist just ONE person with doing their research of reputable shipping companies typing this review was WORTH IT. Interesting enough, ask any of the representatives with SYCN why they are not accredited with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU???? BE AWARE, MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE! I entrusted ShipYourCarNow (SYCN) to ship my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and my 2013 Ford Mustang GT-500 Shelby from Pinehurst, NC to the United Kingdom. I had shopped around and did my research online with several different companies when all was said and done. I had received a call from Randle Ferrari after I submitted my information via a website that pushes your contact information out to several companies, to include brokers, that you are seeking transportation of your vehicles. I could write three pages on different interactions I had with Randle Ferrari and Rubin Milshtein the previous two-months while having possession of my vehicles, but I will stick to the facts of the condition of my cars instead. Before I give the details regarding the damage and the sheer disregard for my vehicles during this process, I would like to thank the CFO Anthony Pisano as he came in towards the end of the process and was reasonable to speak with and communicate with on the phone, but it doesn't take away from the fact the condition my vehicles were in upon taking delivery in Southampton, UK. My vehicles were picked up in front of my residence in NC by what appeared to me as a barely road worthy transport truck. This entire truck was filled with vehicles that were wrecked or damaged in one fashion or another. So, at first glance this really did not feel right and I called Randle to inform him of this situation to which he responded that their regular driver was unavailable for the timeframe I needed my vehicles picked up. The gentleman who picked my vehicles up did not put any protective plastics or covering over the seats or in the floor board…as is advertised. I actually offered up blankets of my own to protect the seats in both of my vehicles being that the driver was going to crawl from the front seat all the way thru the rear and exit out of the trunk when he pulled the car on his carrier. I am sure someone from SYCN will say this was an isolated incident and that they move million dollar cars on a frequent basis. My cars may not be worth millions, but they are mine and I have taken my time and efforts to keep them clean and in good working order mechanically. So the car carrier departs my house and he informed me that my cars would be headed to NJ, I was initially told Savannah, GA would be the port as they would accept my Lien Authorization letters more readily than any other port on the East Coast. Again, small detail that had changed unbeknownst to me. Once my vehicles arrived in NJ, I had received contact information of the warehouse agent there in NJ and wanted to ensure they had the correct paperwork to transport my vehicles to the UK. The warehouse agent indicated I would need to speak with the shipping agent regarding those details and she provided me her contact information. I contacted the shipping agent and she confirmed that the Lien Authorization letter from USAA would be sufficient in lieu of the title in shipping both of my vehicles. I asked her if she could provide pictures of my vehicles when they were received at the NJ port warehouse. She forwarded the pics to my e-mail and the warehouse staff that received the vehicle noted damage to the lower front air damn of the Mustang GT500. From the angle of the pictures, it appears that someone had run the Mustang on to a curb or something of that nature and actually ripped the plastic piece in the front. It took some going back and fourth with SYCN, the warehouse and the driver to figure out who was ultimately responsible for the damage. Ultimately, to this day I am not totally sure who caused the DAMAGE to my brand new vehicle. One kudo should be given to Mr. Anthony Pisano from SYCN, he actually ordered that plastic piece that was damaged and had it placed in the container to be shipped with my vehicles. It became tiring to deal with SYCN on most things that involved my vehicles, they actually beat you down to a point you just want to get your vehicles out of their possession so you learn to just deal with it towards the end. On 28 Oct 14, I drove three hours down to the port of Southampton UK to pick up my vehicles. That morning when we arrived, both vehicle were parked outside of the warehouse here and had a heavy layer of dew on them. Made for being impossible to truly inspect the vehicle without taking a chamois to dry it off…to which I did not bring with me. First I inspected the obvious damage of the lower front air splitter….damage was just how it was portrayed in the pictures. Secondly, the entire interior of both vehicles had a layer of dust/dirt over the entirety of the interior. My opinion, windows had to have remained down for an extended period of time to receive that level of dust/dirt in BOTH vehicles. Moving along, I could not spot any further damage at this point given the state of the dew all over the vehicles. I immediately drove 3+ hours back to my military base here in the UK and had both vehicles hand cleaned and detailed inside and out. After the cleaning, I began to take a closer look at the vehicles now that I could see them better. The Jeep Grand Cherokee had a scratch on the front edge of the hood and blemishes on both rear rims. Forgot to mention that the car carrier did not use the up and over straps on the tires, he used straps that went thru my rims to secure them to the trailer. So minor damage to the Jeep really and I think it can be professionally buffed out. As for the Mustang GT-500 Shelby, it did not fair as well. After closer inspection, the vehicle damage to the lower front was just the beginning. It appears that something was ran in to bluntly with the very front of the Mustang and left black blemishes to the front bumper/end cap. It appears something either slid up or down the hood. There is actual scratches thru the clear coat and a dent that is underneath the white stripe on the hood. Someone who had possession along the way tried to apply wax to this area to conceal it from my perspective. How do I know it was waxed, whoever did this left wax residue on the plastic piece that sits atop the hood of my car. So, the sum total is I had damage to the lower air splitter, scratches down the entire hood, small dent in the hood and damage to the front end cap. Interestingly enough, SYCN provided me an insurance policy at no cost to me prior to loading it in the container to be delivered. This policy has a $10,000 limit and $500 deductible I will have to pay for them so graciously allowing someone to damage my vehicle. My closing suggestions is that if you value your vehicle as I did mine, DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. I assure you I will never entrust this company to delivery ANYTHING for me in the future. Fact remains, I had two vehicles with NO DAMAGE when they were picked up at my residence in the US and now I have one vehicle that is going to cost ME additional money to repair all because of the neglect of someone else that was entrusted with the safe handling of my car. Thankfully I have two vehicles here as my Mustang will be in the shop until these repairs are complete. Should be referred to as ShipYourCar at some point and if you don't care about the condition it arrives in. Good luck to those of you shipping your vehicles! ...[More]
By Sam L. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 3 2014 4:49PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Nov 4 2014 9:21AM
Mr Laws, We are deeply disappointed in this outlandish review you have given Ship Your Car Now. This review has so many errors and omissions undou...[More]
Previous 1