View 175,171 Reviews on 3,908 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 8
they were late picking up car. after telling us for several days He is coming. after they got there to pick up car. he was not use to transporting a Bentley I guess. I had to tell him to put in the side mirrors as he was loading the car.. that made me concerned.. you would think that would be one of the things to do on all cars. during the transport I was told someone would keep us up to date as to where the car was. no one ever called after about three days... I had to initiate the call.. no answer , so then I started texting the driver.. He finally answered and I reminded him to start the car but don't lock it back. or the alarm would go off. I am assuming he did that.. by the 6th day traveling from the east coast to Las Vegas he was late delivering the car. we were being told it would be one day then it would be 48 hrs later... personally I wont use them again.. they were just as high as anyone else and the driver was very nonchalant about transporting my Bentley. I took a lot of pictures and took note of the gas mileage.. It arrived just dirty as heck,, seems like they would go by a car wash and spray the cars down on the truck before delivering them.. my opinion of course ,, BUT ALSO MY MONEY...[More]
By mary wood on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 24 2015 8:16PM
I had contacted a company to ship my vehicle and after 7 days of them not being able to ship my vehicle. Ship your car now contacted me and told me that they had a shipper lined up and could ship my van out the next day. I told James that sounded great and I didn't mind paying the extra amount to get it shipped the next day. The next day came and went and he promised it would go out the following day. the following day I was unable to reach him but Mark told me that they were working on it and it would go out the following day. it did not get shipped the following day. After talking to James again on the fifth day he stated that it was going to cost me an additional $400.00 to get the van shipped. I refused to pay an additional $400.00. I then was contacted by Mark who rudely yelled at me on the phone and told me that if I didn't accept the offer that I would not be able to ship the van and that I was going to have to pay a lot more if I switched companies because all the shippers would see that I was having a hard time moving the van. I told him no and went ahead and switched to a different company. They were able to move my car and at a reasonable cost. ...[More]
By dt on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 1 2015 7:55PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Sep 18 2015 5:37PM
Thank you for providing feedback. We have reviewed your request for a quote and have determined that the original request was for a smaller vehicle....[More]
I was shipping my car from Louisiana to Virginia. I was told my Patrick at Ship Your Car Now that my car would be picked up for sure on Tuesday and guaranteed delivery on Friday. I said ok and booked the move. When the time came, I could never get a hold of Patrick or the truck transport company. The driver showed up late on Wednesday and delivered the car late on Sunday. Patrick said he would call the driver and let me know exact times and I never heard from him again. This is a horrible company, do not ship your car with them. They claim they're the best and the most honest and they are not. They just want to book your car and then you can take care of the delays. They will never call you back, I called asking for a discount due to the delays and incurred and expenses and I never heard from the company again. Because of all my delays, I incurred extra expenses that I was not planning for and being carless was a HUGE expense. ...[More]
By Sylvia Beck on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 30 2015 12:23PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Aug 31 2015 2:00PM
Hi Sylvia, As per the contract you signed there may be delays in shipping a vehicle. There is numerous reasons why delays occur EG mechanical failu...[More]
This is a follow up to a review I wrote-After I left a review and it became public here-our email was flooded with fake shipping quotes to ship everything from cars to horses. We must have received 300 emails today for multiple cars from FL to LA-moving quotes and Livestock. I spoke to a manager at ship your car now named Steve Today who told me he was unhappy with the driver that shipped my car ( USA Fast transport) I tipped the driver even though the car was late it was in good condition. Steve told me that he let the driver know he was unhappy. He was not supposed to take my tip and was to give a discount since the car was late. The carrier is a small company and of course you never want to hurt anyones reputation but since my initial contact for a quote did not reveal my real name-it is either ship my car now or usa fast transport who is sending out my email address to companies all day long. The emails have the name on the email which only they know. This is harassment and as ridiculous and immature as it is if it continues tomorrow we will have to take additional steps. This was the worst transaction for a car shipment ever. What else could these workers be capable of? I wrote a review this afternoon with a follow up and transport reviews sent me an email that stated ship your car now was claiming I was not a customer. Please be careful. These companies should be regulated. ...[More]
By Cincia on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 27 2015 10:31PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Aug 30 2015 9:26PM
Hi Linda, Please keep in mind SYCN is not responsible for any websites that you give your information to. You submitted your info into a website to...[More]
Within a week of posting my review, I received a called from a representative from SHIP YOUR CAR NOW. He stated that he was calling to "Make sure I received the best experience possible", but he was actually calling to BRIBE me. He said that our original representative "made a mistake" in how he handled our situation. When I asked for clarification on what the "mistake" was, whether it was a mis-quote of the original price or rather calling us back to tell us we had to pay more, he skirted around the question. He then offered us $100 in exchange for THE REMOVAL OF MY ORIGINAL NEGATIVE REVIEW. I have never been so shocked by a company's behavior as I was during this conversation. If you are reading reviews of SHIP YOUR CAR NOW and wondering why they have 5 stars, THIS IS WHY. They are calling and offering people money to take down bad reviews. If people who had been offered this bribery were refusing it many others would be saved from dealing with this company and incurring damage to their vehicles and losing their money. DO NOT SHIP WITH SHIP YOUR CAR NOW. IT IS A SCAM. ...[More]
By Alinna on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 8 2015 5:09AM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Aug 13 2015 5:40PM
Alinna thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your shipping experience. SYCN is greatly sorry to hear that you were not pleased with...[More]
I spoke to Thomas at ship your car now. He advise me that the price would be $800 and that it would be pick up the next day but didnt hear from him 4 days later to tell me that Its going to be an extra $200.00. When I told him that He gave me a price of 800.00 that's when he started to get rude with me and hung the phone up on me. I can't see how in the world they get to be a 5 star and there customer service is so bad....[More]
By kenny mcc on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 31 2015 8:54PM
Everything looks good at first with this company, a good web page, nice people closing the business and fast response, but everything started to look dark taking a llok to the contract, I'll put it textually, "SYCN will no be responsable for any neglicence on the part of the contracted carrier" and A worse part of all "Any claims must be made with the carrier who actually performed the transport service" and the WORST part of all " The Shipper hereby WAIVES ANY CLAIM for damages AND AGREES TO DEFEND, indemnify, and hold harmless SYCN from against any any and all claims, losses, cost, damages including attorneys fees and expenses of every kind of nature arisig" Reading that contract that avoids any responsability to the carrier and leaves everything to the shipper after the truck picks up the car, made me deny to sign the contract and keep looking for another option, but without my consent SYCN, placed the order. I called them telling I want to cancel it, and Jay, didn't let me talked, got upset, start to shout me, and when I told him that I don't like his contract he insulted me with words I would like to avoid to write in my Gentleman Attitude I maintained in all the conversation. One more thing for, Jay told me that I cannot review them because I'm not a customer, well I'm happy I wasn't his customer because a gold rated company with that profile doesn't match. I'm happy to let you know and SYCN that my voice is gonna be heard, even when SYCN told me I cannot post here, well I'm thankful for being able, and be more careful with your company ratings. THANKS...[More]
By Paul on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 16 2015 4:41PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Feb 17 2015 11:45PM
Mr. Becerra, You asked us to set up the order. So we sent the contract to you, to review and sign. You did not like the wording of our contract. Th...[More]
1968 Mustang NJ - MN. Quoted and contract for $1125. Found out after the car was on the truck and departed that it would be $1225. Was offered a free broker fee for my next transport but wont find out if that would be honored or not . At the end of the day the car was delivered on time and in good shape. The broker was prompt at returning and answering calls even at off hours. The two star review is a direct result of this site saying if you would not use them again that is the highest they can get. In reality they should probably have gotten a three. ...[More]
By Cameron on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 30 2015 7:24PM