View 144,648 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 15
Hah! Pride themselves on integrity and honesty? My reviews have been removed under the claim that I intended to review a different company. That was a...[More]
By sam on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 11 2014 12:20AM
I usually never leave reviews because I just don't find the time for them but I had to sit and write this one. After much searching of different trans...[More]
By Keilah on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 31 2014 9:51PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jun 1 2014 10:33PM
I am completely shocked by this review. To know that a consumer would leave such incorrect information after receiving such excellent treatment is qui...[More]
The car was picked up 3/17/2014 and the estimated time of delivery was 3/27/2014 and as of 3/30/2014 the car still has not been delivered. Over this p...[More]
By Mark R on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 30 2014 7:25PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Mar 31 2014 1:05PM
This review is just completely ridiculous. As you can see, most negative reviews have to do with delays on the drivers part. Delays are not something ...[More]
I originally talked to ShipYourCarNow when I was researching who to use to transport my vehicle. The final decision was made not to go with ShipYourC...[More]
By Vincent Villella on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 28 2014 1:05PM
WARNING !!! DO NOT DEAL WITH WWW.SHIPYOURCARNOW.COM There service is not reliable, there Customer service is very unprofessional. Specially Ryan Serp...[More]
By Jose A on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 18 2014 3:49PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Mar 18 2014 4:38PM
Mr. Alvarez has left a few major details out revolving around this situation. 1. This would have been the 2nd time Mr. Alvarez shipped through us. The...[More]
I hired them to move my antique car from MD to CA. I ship and receive 7-10 old cars and motorcycles a year so I'm very familiar with the process. The...[More]
By Garrett G on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 1 2014 9:54PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Feb 3 2014 12:37PM
As with all damage claims, a rigorous investigation is performed to validate the claim. After the insurance company completed its investigation, it w...[More]
I have a very bad experience dealing with the shipping company Ship Your car Now, Boca Raton, Florida. I wish no one endure this kind of experience. ...[More]
By Masood on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 24 2014 8:13AM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jan 27 2014 10:43AM
We take these reviews very seriously. After investigating the customers claim it was uncovered that that the customer was not overcharged on destinat...[More]
they are a third partners that means they are just organizers they have no actual shipping vehicles they just arrange for shipment through other compa...[More]
By mohammed Qattan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 23 2014 12:22PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jan 27 2014 10:46AM
I am not sure why you would say this was not enclosed shipment as the motorbike was picked up in Lathrop, CA via an enclosed trailer and brought to a ...[More]
Do not use this company. I trusted this guy Danny Schriver to ship my vehicle to California. We had arranged for my vehicle to be picked up on or arou...[More]
By Travis on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 13 2014 3:23PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jan 15 2014 1:23PM
Mr. Richardson set up this order on 12/28/2013. One thing we express to every customer that sets up an order between Christmas and New Years is that d...[More]
After dealing with another broker for my Jeep to be transported from Ca to Wa. I was made aware that Ship you car now posted a bid on "my behalf...[More]
By Phil on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 2 2014 3:44PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jan 15 2014 1:20PM
We did not put in an order for Mr. Christie. We only have a quote for him. He never booked with us and never signed a contract, therefore we would not...[More]
This was an international shipment so some of the questions above do not apply. Randle Ferrari hounded me for six months after I made first contact wi...[More]
By LHK on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 12 2013 1:59PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Nov 12 2013 2:40PM
We here at ship your car now are deeply disappointed at the inaccurate presentment of facts. Not once has this customer ever been spoken to in an unp...[More]
I had a broker.... Mr Parker didn't think My Broker he could ever get it done that cheap as to the quote of 400.00 so he took it on his own self to t...[More]
By Terry on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 7 2013 4:05PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Nov 7 2013 4:13PM
We certainly appreciate any feedback, but lies and distortions of the truth will not be tolerated. Terry was a fake customer, whom we identified as a ...[More]
This is the first time that I was going to transport my vehicle with this company. I spoke with JD Cline about transporting. He gave me a quote of 800...[More]
By Sherri on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 30 2013 3:47PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Nov 7 2013 4:19PM
Sherri, thank you for your response. We apologized to you multiple times and sent you a $100 VISA gift card to pay for the difference, than as a last ...[More]
Matt long said he would charge my card after I confirm him by replying him back by signing the electronic signature. but he charged the card though I ...[More]
By SS on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 7 2013 4:32PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Sep 9 2013 3:41PM
This review is completely unfounded. This quote ID is just a quote and was never charged nor assigned to a truck. ...[More]
I had a Mercedez picked up in Texas and delivered in Oregon. I paid an extra $500 for an enclosed delivery. The bottom line - it was delivered "...[More]
By duane on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 6 2013 3:56PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Aug 7 2013 3:18PM
This is a very unfortunate situation Mr. Daggett. The transport was setup as an enclosed transport from TX to OR. When the contracted carrier ATLANT...[More]
Previous 1