View 152,944 Reviews on 3,592 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 Next
Page 1 of 1
Reviews 1-25 of 11
You may not have time to read my entire post below, but let it be known this is what you will deal with if you do not provide an "approved" rating thru ShipYourCarNow (SYCN). After originally posting this review yesterday, I received a telephone call here in the UK from SYCN representative Rubin Milshtein stating that my rating was unfair, I got my car, I should be happy and remove the review all together or change the weighted average of the stars. I informed him I was not changing as this was my honest review of SYCN…and subsequently after what has happen would make me weigh it in negative stars if able. After that call my REVIEW WAS REMOVED from this site and I received an e-mail indicating the justification was that I was not even a valid customer….not true, I can provide invoices to prove otherwise. (This tactic has been used in other negative complaints lodged against SYCN.) What happens next further justifies my opinion of SYCN. After all this transpires, I start receiving HUNDREDS OF SHIPPING QUOTES to my personal e-mail address that they obviously have on file (I did not use my e-mail address to request such quotes). I have since lodged appropriate complaints with organizations in Florida where they are based and to the websites that host companies seeking legitimate shipping business and not wasting time with games they like to play when they are upset because of their own lack of BUSINESS ETHICS and CUSTOMER SERVICE. SO AGAIN…BE AWARE if you so chose to trust this company with your MONEY, VEHICLES and PERSONAL INFORMATION as they will use it against you should you cross them. So if I can better assist just ONE person with doing their research of reputable shipping companies typing this review was WORTH IT. Interesting enough, ask any of the representatives with SYCN why they are not accredited with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU???? BE AWARE, MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE! I entrusted ShipYourCarNow (SYCN) to ship my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and my 2013 Ford Mustang GT-500 Shelby from Pinehurst, NC to the United Kingdom. I had shopped around and did my research online with several different companies when all was said and done. I had received a call from Randle Ferrari after I submitted my information via a website that pushes your contact information out to several companies, to include brokers, that you are seeking transportation of your vehicles. I could write three pages on different interactions I had with Randle Ferrari and Rubin Milshtein the previous two-months while having possession of my vehicles, but I will stick to the facts of the condition of my cars instead. Before I give the details regarding the damage and the sheer disregard for my vehicles during this process, I would like to thank the CFO Anthony Pisano as he came in towards the end of the process and was reasonable to speak with and communicate with on the phone, but it doesn't take away from the fact the condition my vehicles were in upon taking delivery in Southampton, UK. My vehicles were picked up in front of my residence in NC by what appeared to me as a barely road worthy transport truck. This entire truck was filled with vehicles that were wrecked or damaged in one fashion or another. So, at first glance this really did not feel right and I called Randle to inform him of this situation to which he responded that their regular driver was unavailable for the timeframe I needed my vehicles picked up. The gentleman who picked my vehicles up did not put any protective plastics or covering over the seats or in the floor board…as is advertised. I actually offered up blankets of my own to protect the seats in both of my vehicles being that the driver was going to crawl from the front seat all the way thru the rear and exit out of the trunk when he pulled the car on his carrier. I am sure someone from SYCN will say this was an isolated incident and that they move million dollar cars on a frequent basis. My cars may not be worth millions, but they are mine and I have taken my time and efforts to keep them clean and in good working order mechanically. So the car carrier departs my house and he informed me that my cars would be headed to NJ, I was initially told Savannah, GA would be the port as they would accept my Lien Authorization letters more readily than any other port on the East Coast. Again, small detail that had changed unbeknownst to me. Once my vehicles arrived in NJ, I had received contact information of the warehouse agent there in NJ and wanted to ensure they had the correct paperwork to transport my vehicles to the UK. The warehouse agent indicated I would need to speak with the shipping agent regarding those details and she provided me her contact information. I contacted the shipping agent and she confirmed that the Lien Authorization letter from USAA would be sufficient in lieu of the title in shipping both of my vehicles. I asked her if she could provide pictures of my vehicles when they were received at the NJ port warehouse. She forwarded the pics to my e-mail and the warehouse staff that received the vehicle noted damage to the lower front air damn of the Mustang GT500. From the angle of the pictures, it appears that someone had run the Mustang on to a curb or something of that nature and actually ripped the plastic piece in the front. It took some going back and fourth with SYCN, the warehouse and the driver to figure out who was ultimately responsible for the damage. Ultimately, to this day I am not totally sure who caused the DAMAGE to my brand new vehicle. One kudo should be given to Mr. Anthony Pisano from SYCN, he actually ordered that plastic piece that was damaged and had it placed in the container to be shipped with my vehicles. It became tiring to deal with SYCN on most things that involved my vehicles, they actually beat you down to a point you just want to get your vehicles out of their possession so you learn to just deal with it towards the end. On 28 Oct 14, I drove three hours down to the port of Southampton UK to pick up my vehicles. That morning when we arrived, both vehicle were parked outside of the warehouse here and had a heavy layer of dew on them. Made for being impossible to truly inspect the vehicle without taking a chamois to dry it off…to which I did not bring with me. First I inspected the obvious damage of the lower front air splitter….damage was just how it was portrayed in the pictures. Secondly, the entire interior of both vehicles had a layer of dust/dirt over the entirety of the interior. My opinion, windows had to have remained down for an extended period of time to receive that level of dust/dirt in BOTH vehicles. Moving along, I could not spot any further damage at this point given the state of the dew all over the vehicles. I immediately drove 3+ hours back to my military base here in the UK and had both vehicles hand cleaned and detailed inside and out. After the cleaning, I began to take a closer look at the vehicles now that I could see them better. The Jeep Grand Cherokee had a scratch on the front edge of the hood and blemishes on both rear rims. Forgot to mention that the car carrier did not use the up and over straps on the tires, he used straps that went thru my rims to secure them to the trailer. So minor damage to the Jeep really and I think it can be professionally buffed out. As for the Mustang GT-500 Shelby, it did not fair as well. After closer inspection, the vehicle damage to the lower front was just the beginning. It appears that something was ran in to bluntly with the very front of the Mustang and left black blemishes to the front bumper/end cap. It appears something either slid up or down the hood. There is actual scratches thru the clear coat and a dent that is underneath the white stripe on the hood. Someone who had possession along the way tried to apply wax to this area to conceal it from my perspective. How do I know it was waxed, whoever did this left wax residue on the plastic piece that sits atop the hood of my car. So, the sum total is I had damage to the lower air splitter, scratches down the entire hood, small dent in the hood and damage to the front end cap. Interestingly enough, SYCN provided me an insurance policy at no cost to me prior to loading it in the container to be delivered. This policy has a $10,000 limit and $500 deductible I will have to pay for them so graciously allowing someone to damage my vehicle. My closing suggestions is that if you value your vehicle as I did mine, DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. I assure you I will never entrust this company to delivery ANYTHING for me in the future. Fact remains, I had two vehicles with NO DAMAGE when they were picked up at my residence in the US and now I have one vehicle that is going to cost ME additional money to repair all because of the neglect of someone else that was entrusted with the safe handling of my car. Thankfully I have two vehicles here as my Mustang will be in the shop until these repairs are complete. Should be referred to as ShipYourCar at some point and if you don't care about the condition it arrives in. Good luck to those of you shipping your vehicles! ...[More]
By Sam L. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 3 2014 4:49PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Nov 4 2014 9:21AM
Mr Laws, We are deeply disappointed in this outlandish review you have given Ship Your Car Now. This review has so many errors and omissions undou...[More]
Hah! Pride themselves on integrity and honesty? My reviews have been removed under the claim that I intended to review a different company. That was after I received a call from a manager at shipyourcarnow.com asking me to take down my review; when I refused, he claimed to the review site I had never worked with this company. It seems like these reviews vary widely based on what salesperson one is dealing with; regardless, do not do business with this company. If you must; DO NOT WORK WITH THEIR SALESPERSON ERIC! He will mislead you and not follow through with the understanding that was created in preliminary conversations. Once I decided to not do business with this company the managers and customer service reps were very helpful in getting me a refund and cutting of business. That said, after I thought all ties were cut ERIC has the nerve to call me back and tell me he has a truck all ready to go AFTER I had explicitly told him I was not working with him. He verbally abused me on the phone and at the finale of our conversation THANKED ME FOR PAYING HIM EVEN THOUGH HE DIDN'T HAVE TO SHIP MY CAR. Again, this was after I spoke with managers and the accounting department to confirm no charges would be sent through. One of the most unprofessional experiences I have ever had with a salesperson. Ended up getting in a yelling match with him when the problem should have just been resolved. Also, after this whole fiasco played out and I assumed I was done dealing with this company at all, I was called by a trucker and told he was coming to pick up my car because his dispatcher had been in touch with shipyourcarnow.com. He was coming to pick up my car for a trucking fee of $1,300 when they had told me to begin with the whole shipping process would only cost $900. When I cut ties with a business, I expect them to stop trying to ship my car… Lastly, this company asked for my credit card information at the very start of the process which should have been another red flag. Through my research since the start of this process, it seems that YOU SHOULD NOT GIVE CREDIT CARD INFO TO A COMPANY UNTIL THEY HAVE PUT YOU IN TOUCH WITH A DRIVER AND CONFIRMED A PRICE. Otherwise, they will take their broker fee and hike up the price with truckers without telling you. This is most definitely what shipyourcarnow.com was doing and I feel very stupid for not listening to reviews I read before this process and giving them my credit card information way way way too early in the process. They will tell you whatever you want to hear to get their broker fee and then screw you over. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY. I am a real customer and am trying to help future potential customers. Take note of my very negative experience and TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE! Questionable morals from the companies management down to the salespeople. Very sketchy company that has no problem lying to save face. I rarely leave online reviews but had such a negative experience with this company that I have spent a lot of time to ensure this review makes it online. For your own good learn from my mistakes and steer clear of this company. I hope this review is helpful to future first time car shippers in avoiding the scamming, hassle, and sleezyness that is abundant in the car shipping industry BUT SPECIFICALLY WITH THIS COMPANY! ...[More]
By sam on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 11 2014 12:20AM
I usually never leave reviews because I just don't find the time for them but I had to sit and write this one. After much searching of different transport companies I chose Ship Your Car Now to ship my car from Washington state to South Carolina. Despite the reviews I read I decided I would give these guys a try because some reviews that I read were decent. I must say this is the worst experience ever and cannot believe that anyone would thrive on the way these people run their business. I understand that they are a referral company but at the minimum they should have the courtesy of keeping their customers informed every step of the way. I was asked to pay $275 to secure a spot on a truck as I did. Ryan Serpa informed me that I would have someone at my house on the 18th and that the transporter would call me 24 hours before the date. Nevertheless I never received the call. I had to call Serpa several times and leave a undesired voicemail and then continue to call him even after the voicemail because I wasn't receiving a call back. Finally got him to answer my call only to hear him ask "did you not get the transporters information, I am out with my family". I was NEVER provided the information so I wouldn't have known who to call. Finally the transporter Alex called and said he would be at my home address at around 2pm and he didn't make it until 8pm. I never received a courtesy call along the way either. I had to call the guy back to see what was going on. My car should have made it within 7-10 days which would have made it the 19th of May at the latest. Never received a call to tell me that they weren't going to make it as promised by the company. Today is the 31st and they just dropped off my car. That makes it two weeks that I had to wait. On top of all this I had to call twice for two days in a row before anyone even contacted me to tell me the estimated arrival time. I was worried someone might have taken off with my car or that maybe something horrendous happened, such as an accident. We are talking about a CAR. Someone's means of transportation. We are not talking about transporting maybe a washer and dryer, a CAR!!!! And you have to do all the work to keep tabs on the process. Never again will I ever use this company for any of my transports!!! I will encourage friends and family to use another company as well even if it is a bit more pricey. It's worth the peace of mind. ...[More]
By Keilah on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 31 2014 9:51PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jun 1 2014 10:33PM
I am completely shocked by this review. To know that a consumer would leave such incorrect information after receiving such excellent treatment is qui...[More]
The car was picked up 3/17/2014 and the estimated time of delivery was 3/27/2014 and as of 3/30/2014 the car still has not been delivered. Over this past week I have called and left several messages to the driver and ShipYourCarNow to get an update and no one ever called me back. It was only yesterday after I called ShipYourCarNow numerous times that I was able to get some sort of estimate time on delivery. Both the driver and ShipYourCarNow told me that it would be delivered that same night and +20 hours later I still don't have the car. I don't know what's going on with them, but you would think that ShipYourCarNow would know when the driver would be in the vicinity of the drop off location. To give such erroneous delivery dates (+3 days and still counting after estimated time of delivery) , not return any phone calls (+10 calls to ShipYourCarNow and to the driver), to say that the car will be dropped off last night (+20 hours ago), and not give any reason or update on why the delivery is late is unacceptable. I would never recommend ShipYourCarNow to anyone. Update: As of ~900PM Eastern Time, 3/30/2014 I have received the car. I am relieved that I have my car, but I am still frustrated about the service. I still do not recommend them. ...[More]
By Mark R on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 30 2014 7:25PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Mar 31 2014 1:05PM
This review is just completely ridiculous. As you can see, most negative reviews have to do with delays on the drivers part. Delays are not something ...[More]
I originally talked to ShipYourCarNow when I was researching who to use to transport my vehicle. The final decision was made not to go with ShipYourCarNow but with another broker. The other broker explained to me how things work. To make it simple, what the broker does is put your car up on the Central Dispatch for truckers to bid on. They monitor this and get you a driver who can transport your vehicle. My broker noticed that SYCN had already listed my vehicle on the central dispatch without me signing or agreeing that I was going to use them. While on the phone with the broker I was using (we had a three way call with SYCN), they hung up on him twice when he stated the listing had to be taken down. With no success on his end, I called on my own and spoke to Mike. Mike seemed very annoyed but agreed to take down the listing. This was all done on March 18th. I called my broker today to follow-up and see how it was going. He checked the dispatch listings again and to his surprise, saw my car listed AGAIN by SYCN. They also listed my vehicle for $25 more than my broker. Basically what that does is screw my broker as a driver would not choose a lower bid for the same vehicle. We called again and were transferred to Mike who has yet to take down the listing. I am going to call once again to get the listing removed. I really need to get my vehicle shipped and am extremely upset over the antics that SYCN is pulling. I do have a screenshot of both listings as proof that the listing was up not once, but twice now. At this point I don't know why they keep listing my vehicle but hope that this review is enough that they will stop harassing me and take down the listing permanently....[More]
By Vincent Villella on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 28 2014 1:05PM
WARNING !!! DO NOT DEAL WITH WWW.SHIPYOURCARNOW.COM There service is not reliable, there Customer service is very unprofessional. Specially Ryan Serpa Keep away from them they stole My money wouldn’t refund it And they were the ones that couldn’t complete the shipment. I Cancel the transaction and went with another shipping company instead . KEEP AWAY FROM THESE BROKER’S ...[More]
By Jose A on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 18 2014 3:49PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Mar 18 2014 4:38PM
Mr. Alvarez has left a few major details out revolving around this situation. 1. This would have been the 2nd time Mr. Alvarez shipped through us. The...[More]
I hired them to move my antique car from MD to CA. I ship and receive 7-10 old cars and motorcycles a year so I'm very familiar with the process. The carrier they chose showed up 4 days late and failed to make pick up appointments on two occasions, failing to call on both occasions, then stood me up twice on the delivery and used profanity. Moreover he damaged my car on the rear qtr panel causing $1600 in damage, and refused to provide a copy of the bill of lading stating "he never gives copies on delivery and mails them later and had no copy". The pick up bill of lading did not reflect any damage I signed for the damage and made a copy in my house parking my car in front of his truck so he could not leave. When I submitted a claim with his insurance carrier Progressive, they admitted liability but stated I have to collect $1000 the deductible amount from the carrier. This was not in the contract and is not how reputable carriers operate. Steer clear of http://Shipyourcarnow.com they use low quality carriers with substandard insurance. Worst experience in the 17 years I have been restoring and transporting vehicles. ...[More]
By Garrett G on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 1 2014 9:54PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Feb 3 2014 12:37PM
As with all damage claims, a rigorous investigation is performed to validate the claim. After the insurance company completed its investigation, it w...[More]
I have a very bad experience dealing with the shipping company Ship Your car Now, Boca Raton, Florida. I wish no one endure this kind of experience. I strongly advise everyone to stay away from these car shipping companies Ship Your Car Now, Boca Raton, Florida (shipyourcarnow.com), their shipping carrier Mill Wright (http://millwrightexport.com/) and their local agent in Dubai Fleet Line Shipping (http://www.fleetlineshipping.com/). I cannot emphases enough, these companies must be avoided. They even tried to take is review off. We the people should stand united for such companies and their unprofessional practices. Contact me if you need further information. ...[More]
By Masood on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 24 2014 8:13AM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jan 27 2014 10:43AM
We take these reviews very seriously. After investigating the customers claim it was uncovered that that the customer was not overcharged on destinat...[More]
they are a third partners that means they are just organizers they have no actual shipping vehicles they just arrange for shipment through other companies. my shipment (motorbike ) supposed to be from California to saudi arabia, in close packing all the time and i asks specifically for any extra payment at the time of pickup due to previous negative reviews, i was told there will be no extra payment by Mr. Ferrari. The shipment was transported in non-close cargo all the time. delayed for 3 weeks in the warehouse as they arrange with Schumacher transport company. I HAD TO PAY EXTRA 750$ AS THE DIDN'T PAY FOR THE PARTNERS IN SAUDI ARABIA FOR LANDING FEES. when i contacted Schumacher transports they referred me back to ship your car now. I CONTACTED MR. RANDEL FERRARI HE HANGED THE PHONE AND NEVER ANSWER ME BACK. the good things they do ship your car or bike, but they are not committed to the details in the agreement. you have to pay extra money at the time of delivery. and after that they just run away with your money. i dont recommend this company find a real company that has the facilities rather than arranging with others because you will face difficulties....[More]
By mohammed Qattan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 23 2014 12:22PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jan 27 2014 10:46AM
I am not sure why you would say this was not enclosed shipment as the motorbike was picked up in Lathrop, CA via an enclosed trailer and brought to a ...[More]
Do not use this company. I trusted this guy Danny Schriver to ship my vehicle to California. We had arranged for my vehicle to be picked up on or around the first of this year. I dropped of my vehicle at a safe location which cost me 30 dollars for storage and flew to California. I gave him 5 days before I even called to check on the delivery of my vehicle. BIG MISTAKE, he never answered or called back or repsonded to any of my emails. So far I have spent over 600 dollars out here in rental car fees plus storage on my vehicle. Words cannot describe my anger, finally they called me 8 days later to ask if I still wanted their services. Unbelievable, DO Not Trust "shipyourcarnow." Take your time and find the right company....[More]
By Travis on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 13 2014 3:23PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jan 15 2014 1:23PM
Mr. Richardson set up this order on 12/28/2013. One thing we express to every customer that sets up an order between Christmas and New Years is that d...[More]
After dealing with another broker for my Jeep to be transported from Ca to Wa. I was made aware that Ship you car now posted a bid on "my behalf" even though I never talked to the company. I did not correspond to the company while looking for a shipper. Their post has caused issues with trying to find a shipper since their low balled price quote is drawing away people from the two bids on central dispatch. ...[More]
By Phil on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 2 2014 3:44PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jan 15 2014 1:20PM
We did not put in an order for Mr. Christie. We only have a quote for him. He never booked with us and never signed a contract, therefore we would not...[More]
Previous 1