View 169,312 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 9
Reviews 1-25 of 208
Tommy Reardon at ShipYourCarNow did an awesome job for me. This was the first time I ever shipped a car long distance and he was extremely honest and helpful. He provided me with excellent information and communicated with me during the entire process. I will use him again and refer ShipYourCarNow to anyone looking to for auto transport service. He is a 1st Class operator and businessman! ...[More]
By Linda on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 3 Hours Ago
I have been using Ship Your Car Now since January of this year and they always meet or exceed my expectations. I would like to thank Thomas Reardon personally for taking a lot of headache out of having to set up shipping for my very particular clientele. Keep up the great work team. Once I call for a quote I am usually able to have a vehicle picked up within a couple of days and often times the very same day. I ship between 5-10 antique and classic cars per month and trust Ship Your Car Now with any of our high dollar cars. ...[More]
By Todd Soliday on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 8 Hours Ago
I got stuck upstate and to be to be towed back to the city was very expensive. Craig from Ship Your Car Now was very professional and eased my mind. Once I decided it took one day for my vehicle to be picked up and delivered. Julio the driver was amazing also. I highly recommend Ship Your Car Now....[More]
By Mary on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 10 Hours Ago
Moving can be very stressful. Thank goodness for ship your car now. They took all the stress out of the car shipping portion of moving. Very smooth, great price, and excellent service. Would highly recommend! ...[More]
By Stephanie Scondotto on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 30 2015 9:35PM
I was shipping my car from Louisiana to Virginia. I was told my Patrick at Ship Your Car Now that my car would be picked up for sure on Tuesday and guaranteed delivery on Friday. I said ok and booked the move. When the time came, I could never get a hold of Patrick or the truck transport company. The driver showed up late on Wednesday and delivered the car late on Sunday. Patrick said he would call the driver and let me know exact times and I never heard from him again. This is a horrible company, do not ship your car with them. They claim they're the best and the most honest and they are not. They just want to book your car and then you can take care of the delays. They will never call you back, I called asking for a discount due to the delays and incurred and expenses and I never heard from the company again. Because of all my delays, I incurred extra expenses that I was not planning for and being carless was a HUGE expense. ...[More]
By Sylvia Beck on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 30 2015 12:23PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC about 15 Hours Ago
Hi Sylvia, As per the contract you signed there may be delays in shipping a vehicle. There is numerous reasons why delays occur EG mechanical failu...[More]
This is a follow up to a review I wrote-After I left a review and it became public here-our email was flooded with fake shipping quotes to ship everything from cars to horses. We must have received 300 emails today for multiple cars from FL to LA-moving quotes and Livestock. I spoke to a manager at ship your car now named Steve Today who told me he was unhappy with the driver that shipped my car ( USA Fast transport) I tipped the driver even though the car was late it was in good condition. Steve told me that he let the driver know he was unhappy. He was not supposed to take my tip and was to give a discount since the car was late. The carrier is a small company and of course you never want to hurt anyones reputation but since my initial contact for a quote did not reveal my real name-it is either ship my car now or usa fast transport who is sending out my email address to companies all day long. The emails have the name on the email which only they know. This is harassment and as ridiculous and immature as it is if it continues tomorrow we will have to take additional steps. This was the worst transaction for a car shipment ever. What else could these workers be capable of? I wrote a review this afternoon with a follow up and transport reviews sent me an email that stated ship your car now was claiming I was not a customer. Please be careful. These companies should be regulated. ...[More]
By Cincia on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 27 2015 10:31PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Aug 30 2015 9:26PM
Hi Linda, Please keep in mind SYCN is not responsible for any websites that you give your information to. You submitted your info into a website to...[More]
I booked a shipment with them, they messed up the pickup date and time and blamed the controller, I was left in a position where I had to book and pay another shipment company as the car needed to be moved, I had no choice, to date they have not responded to any of my emails or refunded my $1150.00, I am writing this to hopefully get them to respond? I am also putting this in the hands of my lawyer and filling a complaint with the Chamber of Commerce. If anyone needs a good trustworthy shipping company please let me know....[More]
By Sean on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 27 2015 8:35AM
My son who received the car stated that there was no damage and the car looked great. The drive called when he was one day out and asked my son what would be a good time to drop off the car. My son was very happy with the delively of the car and the condition it was in. I want to thank Ron at ship your car now for his service and advice. Also to the drive for taking great care of the car and delivering it on time. Thanks again....[More]
By Kenneth Davidson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 26 2015 12:11PM
I must say I was very hesitant to ship my car across country (from California to New York) after reading all the public comments/complaints on various auto transport websites. Many of the companies are on the BBB site but do not have ratings which was disappointing. After doing a lot of research I chose the Ship Your Car Now company which was given a B by the BBB. My contact was Wayne Friedman and I liked him from the start. He seemed honest, helpful, knowledgeable and worked with me in trying to get my car across country in the safest, quickest and cheapest way possible. He found me a company that would ship my car via train at the "open shipment" price. He responded quickly to all my email and phone calls. The car arrived today and was in tip top shape. I would highly recommend Wayne and Ship Your Car Now!!!...[More]
By Dennis DiPlacito on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 26 2015 2:36AM
I had talked to a different shipping company who quited me a lower price but after agreeing never called me back so i was then going back and forth to find another shipper i then came across delontey at ship your car now he quoted me 1100 at fist i thought that was high but he explained to me why it was more and why the other places never called me back he explained everything to me in detail and also answered the phone EVERY single time i called and being so nervous i called ALOT he was the sweetest friendly rep iv ever delt with.. i would 100% recomend him and the company..i would not go anywere else... thank you so much delontey for the best experience ♡...[More]
By Amber on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 23 2015 3:13AM
I once again contacted Thomas Reardon from Ship Your Car Now to arrange to have my vehicle shipped from a rural location in Preston, CT back to Delray Beach, FL. He arranged for my car to be picked up prior to my flight home and for delivery either the night of my arrival or the following morning either of which was acceptable. The actual car transporter, Connecticut Auto Transport picked up my vehicle promptly, and since I was flying in to West Palm Beach International Airport, they arranged to leave my vehicle in the economy parking lot so that when I arrived late Wednesday afternoon my car was waiting for me. The entire experience from arranging for pick up to the actual pick up and ultimate delivery was outstanding. I will certainly use Ship Your Car Now again in the future....[More]
By Rich on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 22 2015 6:33PM
I used a website that sent out my shipping needs to multiple companies. I did this on a Sunday morning without any expectations of hearing from any of the shippers until Monday. I was surprised that within the hour I had received a call from David at "Ship Your Car Now", he had a few other pertinent questions that I answered for him. He explained that it was a Sunday and that it might be hard for him to talk with his drivers, but that he would get back with me by Monday. I told him that I appreciated his help because I knew that it was Sunday, and that I didn't expect anyone to be working. 5 hours later, David called me with great news. He found a driver that could pick up our Truck on Monday and that we would have it by Tuesday. Everything went smoothly with the pickup and delivery. I am still getting e-mail, texts and phone calls from other transporters that want to move out truck, they are all shocked when I tell them that the truck was delivered on Tuesday. If you want to work with someone reliable and that takes pride in their work, call David at "Ship Your Car Now." ...[More]
By Jill on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 22 2015 4:50PM
I got stuck with some other transport but luckily Ronald from ship your car now. As he promised they picked on time and delivered on time. I will recommend this transporter....[More]
By Vijay on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 22 2015 5:02AM
I got about 20 different phone calls and emails and i picked ship your car now and i got warren as a broker. I was a little skeptical on this decision from all the bad reviews i read online and from what other transporter company's told me to stay away from but my guy Warren treated me good a fair price and a very quick shipper. They both answered my question on the dot and could call,text, email about. There was a problem but it was with my truck and it was because it didn't start at the pickup. Through the entire hassle he had to go though to get it winched up on the trailer he only charged me $50 which is a good price for all that had to be done. i would recommend them...[More]
By Lance on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 21 2015 11:34PM
By Lance on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 21 2015 11:34PM
I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Jeff Klein "J. D." at "Ship Your Car Now"! He did a great job, explaining the relatively simple process of transporting my car, from Illinois to Hawaii. Talking me thru each of the simple steps, he made the whole process easy to understand, with very little to do, on my part! Once the signing process was complete, a date was set for pick up. Because I lived on a small court, when the car carrier driver called, I simply drove my car to the nearby street where he met me for pick up. After a detailed inspection of my vehicle for possible dings or dents, (there were none) he loaded it for transport from Illinois to Long Beach California, where it was then transferred to Matson Shipping for it's sea voyage. Three weeks to the day after my car was picked up, I retrieved it from Matson, at the shipyard in Honolulu. This time I did the inspection, and found not a ding or dent. My car was in perfect condition and I must say, the entire process was just as simple and easy as "J.D." said it would be. I highly recommend "Ship Your Car Now", and hope you are lucky enough to have "J.D." as your personal agent. He's the best!...[More]
By Laurel Lindenbach on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 21 2015 8:39PM
I was very satisfied working with this company. Willie was very honest, accurate and took great care to make sure my car was picked up, transported and delivered to me on time at a reasonable cost. The transport driver was very communicative, let me know just where he was and when to expect delivery. The car was delivered just as I expected it to be. Great job on every ones part. No hassles, no unexpected surprises, no extra charges. I would recommend this company to anyone who wants quality, dependable, honest service....[More]
By Alan VonLoh on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 21 2015 4:11AM
Tim Montgomery was excellent. He was a breeze to deal with. He found my customer a reliable company to transport a 50k BMW from Washington state to California with only 2 days prior notice. The transporter was on time and took great care of the vehicle. He was excellent overall. Before you move a vehicle, I highly recommend contacting Tim Montogmery. ...[More]
By Jean on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 20 2015 6:27AM
I had the pleasure of using Ship your car now LLC to transport the motorcycle i bought from eBay. I requested to be quoted on enclosed transportation. Not only did Mark gave me an excellent price but he was very honest and knowledgeable about his services. He used no bait and catch gimmicks that many other transport companies deploy. He was man of few words, but to the point and very helpful. Over the time frame before the motorcycle was picked up i contacted him several times to inform him about the schedule change in pickup from the seller and not only did he picked up his phone every time - he was very pleasant to talk to and addressed my concerns and did the needful to the best of his ability. The company only charged my card after they had confirmed pickup and gave me the driver phone number so that i could be in touch with the driver if need be. The driver "Sam" was very cooperative and helpful as well. My bike was handled with utmost care and was delivered to me in the pristine condition it was in when it was bought. Also the driver was very considerate about my schedule and worked with me on the best date for delivery. I cannot praise enough how well they handled the transportation. Of course ya can find cheaper transport companies out there but be aware. If ya deal with Mark - he is the man to get the job done....[More]
By Bobby on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 20 2015 3:07AM
Every thing was done very professionally. Will did an excellent job of fully explaining the process and what would happen. The transport driver was very good and communicated to me when he said he would. He was very accommodating....[More]
By Alan VonLoh on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 19 2015 1:15AM
I am an avid car collector and I ship at least 5 cars a year. I have been using Ryan with Ship Your Car Now for 4 years now. They are the best company I have used. They have fair prices, great customer service, and always send out professional drivers. I highly recommend them!!! Thanks guys!...[More]
By Anthony Zombrowski on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 18 2015 7:32PM
This was at first a very confusing and aggravating project trying to secure an auto shipper that we felt comfortable and secure using. We were inundated with quotes and shady characters. Once I spoke to Warren Windsaft at Ship Your Auto Now the entire process became a seamless and positive experience. Warren is the best and delivered everything as promised. We have since referred other friends who have also had pleasant experiences. You need to look no further if you have Warren Windsaft guiding you. ...[More]
By Danai and Jim on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 18 2015 3:45PM
Great service, fast delivery at a reasonable price. Steve was great to deal with on original booking. Car was picked up on the day they said and good communication with Eugene the driver. Car was brought to central location in Mass, transferred to another truck and delivered to my house the next morning. Would recommend this company....[More]
By Rich W on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 18 2015 1:07AM
I spent several days looking for just the right company to transport my sisters car from California to Florida. I was pleasantly surprised at the kind and reasuring voice of Ron Bronson on the other end of the line at ship my car LLC. I was able to get a great price and excellent service with this company. I signed the contract and fifteen minutes later everything was in place. The driver was extremely polite and the car was delivered on time with no problems what so ever. I would recommend Ship My Car LLC to anyone who needs this service. THANK YOU SHIP MY CAR AND RON BRONSON. ...[More]
By Gena on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 16 2015 1:39AM
Within a week of posting my review, I received a called from a representative from SHIP YOUR CAR NOW. He stated that he was calling to "Make sure I received the best experience possible", but he was actually calling to BRIBE me. He said that our original representative "made a mistake" in how he handled our situation. When I asked for clarification on what the "mistake" was, whether it was a mis-quote of the original price or rather calling us back to tell us we had to pay more, he skirted around the question. He then offered us $100 in exchange for THE REMOVAL OF MY ORIGINAL NEGATIVE REVIEW. I have never been so shocked by a company's behavior as I was during this conversation. If you are reading reviews of SHIP YOUR CAR NOW and wondering why they have 5 stars, THIS IS WHY. They are calling and offering people money to take down bad reviews. If people who had been offered this bribery were refusing it many others would be saved from dealing with this company and incurring damage to their vehicles and losing their money. DO NOT SHIP WITH SHIP YOUR CAR NOW. IT IS A SCAM. ...[More]
By Alinna on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Aug 8 2015 5:09AM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Aug 13 2015 5:40PM
Alinna thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your shipping experience. SYCN is greatly sorry to hear that you were not pleased with...[More]
Previous 1 2 3