View 144,648 Reviews on 3,492 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 5
Reviews 1-25 of 111
Tonya Keck was excellent. She was honest, upfront and prompt in her responses. I had a great experience and will seek out Tonya again if I need to s...[More]
By Robby on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 4 Hours Ago
After almost 2 weeks of getting the run around from 6 different companies to transport my newly purchased vehicle from PA to CA, I was at my wits end ...[More]
By Norman Dillard on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 18 Hours Ago
Great service all around! Shayna was excellent in explaining every step and made us very comfortable with choosing this company! Thank you so much!!!!...[More]
By Vanessa Gallego on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 30 2014 1:33PM
By Vanessa Gallego on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 30 2014 1:33PM
Erick put us at ease and made sure that we were well taken casre of. The dates and prices he quoted were adhered to and we really appreciate the servi...[More]
By Nation1961 on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 30 2014 12:25PM
Tony was prompt with his replies either by phone or email. If I had a question and it was a weekend, I still got my answer. The price quote was compet...[More]
By Ron DeViso on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 29 2014 5:21PM
Everyone was very flexible and did a great job communicating with me. Tommy kept me well informed and was straightforward. The transport guy, Homer, w...[More]
By Stephanie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 28 2014 9:31AM
I called for a great estimate and wow.got the best pricepout the of 50 carriers who called me..from Tonya at ship now But the sevice was perfect fro...[More]
By Louis lanier on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 27 2014 4:26PM
My cars were shipped on date the company said and I received the cars within 24 hours. Great job. I was given an order number and was told when my v...[More]
By Charles Flanagan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 25 2014 9:53PM
Small deposit and COD is an excellent buyer protective measure which is offered by this company. In less than a week the full transaction was executed...[More]
By John Collier on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 25 2014 1:17PM
this was my second time using shipyourcarnow.com , ron bronson is aces!! easy to reach, great communication, car was picked up on time and delivered o...[More]
By shaun on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 22 2014 4:43PM
Ask for Erick Bleicher when you work with Ship Your Car Now. This was my first time shipping a car and I heard some real horror stories. Erick put me...[More]
By Jordan. Z on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 18 2014 12:27AM
The car was picked up on time and delivered next day. Was very simple. Car was picked from Michigan from my friends house and it came next day in Aus...[More]
By UDAY ACHARYA on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 15 2014 8:50PM
Dealt with Michael Ortiz and he worked hard to find me a carrier. The price was very close to quote so that is a big plus. After deposit, the driver g...[More]
By Sunil on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 14 2014 12:58PM
After trying to deal with other companies for the transport of my vehicle I decided to go with ship your cars now. Mike Bonney was very knowledgeable ...[More]
By Harry Barker on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 14 2014 12:20PM
After being being sucked into a lowball offer by another company who kept giving me the run around about why my car wasn't being shipped, I submitted ...[More]
By Michael on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 14 2014 11:22AM
Garret did a great job, the driver was good though not good on scheduling time and keeping people informed. ...[More]
By Sue Egan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 13 2014 8:05PM
After adding up the cost of delivering a car to our daughter ourselves, we decided to try an alternative. We received quotes from several transport c...[More]
By Eileen Libock on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 13 2014 3:23PM
I want someone to take note of an excellent front linesman you have..his name Eric Bleicher..I got screwed by another company. several weeks before th...[More]
By Dave on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 30 2014 11:03PM
I gave this shipment a good score despite it being late and damaged, and that is because of Mike Bonney. He has great customer service, a great attitu...[More]
By Brady on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 30 2014 9:38AM
Stop looking, thisis the best. Price was right, pickup and delivery was super fast. Dealing with William was a pleasure, all my questions and concer...[More]
By Martin LARO on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 29 2014 3:31PM
Transporters Picked up my car was very pleasant on time. Delivery to Atlanta Georgia on time excellent service. My contact person Mike Bonney was very...[More]
By Sharon Mayfield on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 29 2014 4:06AM
Overall good service. Very courteous and responsive staff with the exception of truck company dispatcher who always sounded as he just woke up or high...[More]
By victor S. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 26 2014 10:00PM
Mike Bonney with "Ship Your Car Now" is top notch! Mike was extremely helpful in getting a vehicle from Houston to Odessa, and a second vehi...[More]
By Chris Price on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 20 2014 11:13AM
I have shipped many cars and this company was by far the best I have ever used!!! I will always use this company from here on out. Timely, professiona...[More]
By Jeanine Cumiskey on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 19 2014 5:48PM
Michael contaced me seconds after putting in a request for a driver. His quote was first and best. He was easy to contact and got back to me very qu...[More]
By Susan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 19 2014 1:31PM
I appreciate the timely effort on this pick up. There was an accident and it was un expected and the service was precise and very good. I thank you fo...[More]
By Caraxs.com on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 18 2014 3:10PM
Shipper was ahead of projected schedule. Very professional and without any issues. Vehicle was in good shape without issues relating to shipping....[More]
By William M Schumpert on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 12 2014 7:34PM
I handled the shipping of my daughters 4Runner from Massachusetts to St. Tomas USVI. The experience was very good and Mr. Rubin Milstein the Director ...[More]
By Garlon Jackson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 12 2014 9:11AM
Hah! Pride themselves on integrity and honesty? My reviews have been removed under the claim that I intended to review a different company. That was a...[More]
By sam on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 11 2014 12:20AM
I shipped both my cars with Ryan's company from Virginia to Denver. I was informed the entire time on the pick up and the drivers were very nice and ...[More]
By Eric Entlich on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 7 2014 7:09PM
I usually never leave reviews because I just don't find the time for them but I had to sit and write this one. After much searching of different trans...[More]
By Keilah on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 31 2014 9:51PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jun 1 2014 10:33PM
I am completely shocked by this review. To know that a consumer would leave such incorrect information after receiving such excellent treatment is qui...[More]
Shayna Rayboy was my contact with "Ship Your Car Now". I had a lot of questions and wasn't certain hust how to proceed. Shayna was very...[More]
By M. English on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 15 2014 5:25PM
Rubin picked up my order and was able to locate me a driver from a complicated location to get to in the small town of sophia west virginia, i was ver...[More]
By Bill on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 12 2014 10:03PM
I have shipped two cars thru Ship You Car Now. Mr JD helped me both times. He also help me with the payment for my granddaughter car. My granddaughte...[More]
By Gus Scott on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 12 2014 9:54PM
This company stood out from the rest. When other carriers took days to let me know the day of pick up, these guys came through and picked up my vehicl...[More]
By Mario M. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on May 5 2014 5:25PM
I contacted Ship Your Car Now and they found me a driver in a matter of hours. I had been waiting weeks to get my car moved by other companies. Thank ...[More]
By craig on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 30 2014 4:45AM
my vehicles were picked up in Puerto Rico, not Florida, PR was NOT a choice in your drop down!!!...The procedures to ship a vehicle out of PR are very...[More]
By alex honig on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 29 2014 1:56PM
Rubin was very professional and i will use their services again! my was picked up on time and it was shipped to me to Nigeria... The car came on sched...[More]
By Obi Raymond on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 16 2014 3:21PM
Call Jay Woessner @ 954-642-1350" GREAT JOB AND EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE ONE POINT AND GOT THEIR FAST! ...[More]
By LISA on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 11 2014 10:58AM
Ron Bronson from Ship Your Car Now was always kind and ready to help. The process was quick and precise. They were very helpful in getting our car s...[More]
By Susan Russell on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 10 2014 9:48PM
My broker, Mike, was very helpful and nice. I had time conflict with truck company, mike did his best to solve the problem. I called him and emailed ...[More]
By Janie Choe on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 8 2014 1:13PM
By Janie Choe on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 8 2014 1:13PM
From start to finish this company delivered as promised. Michael was prompt, walked us through the process, and came through to the penny. No hidden c...[More]
By Sandra B on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 4 2014 12:17PM
Garett Goodman helped me with every step of the process. He was more than willing to answer any of my questions or concerns at anytime. He was upfront...[More]
By Nadia on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 1 2014 10:57AM
Shipped remotely from Florida to California. Arrived early! Didn't hound me like the others, which was my initial reason to go with them...[More]
By Chris on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 31 2014 4:45PM
Got a dozen calls about this transport from different companies. A lot of these people were rude and pushy. Then I spoke with Ryan with ship your car ...[More]
By Stephanie Ramos on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 30 2014 11:19PM
The car was picked up 3/17/2014 and the estimated time of delivery was 3/27/2014 and as of 3/30/2014 the car still has not been delivered. Over this p...[More]
By Mark R on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 30 2014 7:25PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Mar 31 2014 1:05PM
This review is just completely ridiculous. As you can see, most negative reviews have to do with delays on the drivers part. Delays are not something ...[More]
I originally talked to ShipYourCarNow when I was researching who to use to transport my vehicle. The final decision was made not to go with ShipYourC...[More]
By Vincent Villella on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 28 2014 1:05PM
I think it's important to give reviews especially for car transport which can be a very 'stressful' situation. From the beginning of my journey of se...[More]
By Winda Jones on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 19 2014 1:47PM
WARNING !!! DO NOT DEAL WITH WWW.SHIPYOURCARNOW.COM There service is not reliable, there Customer service is very unprofessional. Specially Ryan Serp...[More]
By Jose A on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 18 2014 3:49PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Mar 18 2014 4:38PM
Mr. Alvarez has left a few major details out revolving around this situation. 1. This would have been the 2nd time Mr. Alvarez shipped through us. The...[More]
Excellent service, prompt and professional. Any questions I had were immediately responded to and thoroughly handled. I would not hesitate to recomme...[More]
By Steve Kaiser on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 17 2014 4:28PM
my 1st time using a transport service as I was looking for a very! specific vehicle that ended up being on the eastern side of the U.S mostly , During...[More]
By Richard on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 16 2014 11:54PM
Outstanding customer service. Really good communication. Even tho there was a bad weather in the east coast when we wanted to ship the car, Jay had a...[More]
By Natalia on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 14 2014 4:12PM
After submitting a request to transport my vehicle to me after a repair, I was contacted by Thomas Reardon of shipyourcarnow.com, and I recognized his...[More]
By Ben Davis on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 4 2014 7:13PM
Tom Reardon was very helpful from our first conversation, and kept us well-informed. Our custom 1937 Ford Coupe Golf Cart was shipped in an enclosed ...[More]
By Steve R. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 26 2014 12:25PM
What a life saver this company was. Tom called me in the morning and in the afternoon the car was picked up. Chris the driver came that afternoon an...[More]
By LMR on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 25 2014 2:23PM
We moved two vehicles and had no trouble shipping and receiving them. There were multiple snow storms that hit us along the way and still the cars wer...[More]
By Jaganath on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 18 2014 1:13PM
Rich Lawson was an excellent helper. i needed to move to my home country within 5 days in all of sudden. it was kind of emergency to me. so i was...[More]
By se jung cho on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 6 2014 9:07AM
Both Igor and Dennis communicated thoroughly. I warmed up to the idea of taking the bike early, so they met me just as soon as my ride dropped my home...[More]
By JC on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 3 2014 10:05PM
I hired them to move my antique car from MD to CA. I ship and receive 7-10 old cars and motorcycles a year so I'm very familiar with the process. The...[More]
By Garrett G on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 1 2014 9:54PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Feb 3 2014 12:37PM
As with all damage claims, a rigorous investigation is performed to validate the claim. After the insurance company completed its investigation, it w...[More]
My experience with shipyourcarnow was awesome. Mike my dispatcher was amazing. Anthony my driver was incredible he kept me updated on my vehicle in ro...[More]
By crystal on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 31 2014 8:01PM
I have a very bad experience dealing with the shipping company Ship Your car Now, Boca Raton, Florida. I wish no one endure this kind of experience. ...[More]
By Masood on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 24 2014 8:13AM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jan 27 2014 10:43AM
We take these reviews very seriously. After investigating the customers claim it was uncovered that that the customer was not overcharged on destinat...[More]
they are a third partners that means they are just organizers they have no actual shipping vehicles they just arrange for shipment through other compa...[More]
By mohammed Qattan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 23 2014 12:22PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jan 27 2014 10:46AM
I am not sure why you would say this was not enclosed shipment as the motorbike was picked up in Lathrop, CA via an enclosed trailer and brought to a ...[More]
I am a dealer and have been using Jay for over a year now. He provides great customer service and always is accurate with his pricing. Definitely reco...[More]
By Connie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 22 2014 4:35PM
The car was picked up on time and arrived earlier than the estimated arrival date. We were extremely happy. Shayna was most helpful from the initial ...[More]
By Greg on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 15 2014 2:20PM
I would like to give this company 5 star rating for the service but i am giving it a 3 star because the vehicle was not picked up on the date/time i w...[More]
By Andy on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 14 2014 1:50PM
This was our first experience with shipping a car. We shipped from Indiana to California. I was very nervous, however, Tom was very helpful and was...[More]
By Connie Weber on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 14 2014 10:24AM
Do not use this company. I trusted this guy Danny Schriver to ship my vehicle to California. We had arranged for my vehicle to be picked up on or arou...[More]
By Travis on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 13 2014 3:23PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jan 15 2014 1:23PM
Mr. Richardson set up this order on 12/28/2013. One thing we express to every customer that sets up an order between Christmas and New Years is that d...[More]
Ron Bronson was the first person to contact me after searching on line for a carrier to ship my Town and Country van back to Michigan from Naples Flor...[More]
By Irvin on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 9 2014 2:56PM
After dealing with another broker for my Jeep to be transported from Ca to Wa. I was made aware that Ship you car now posted a bid on "my behalf...[More]
By Phil on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 2 2014 3:44PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jan 15 2014 1:20PM
We did not put in an order for Mr. Christie. We only have a quote for him. He never booked with us and never signed a contract, therefore we would not...[More]
Shayna Rayboy is a professional. She is quick to respond, very well versed in the service she offers, she is polite, witty, and totally results orien...[More]
By David W Huba on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 30 2013 5:51PM
Shayna Rayboy made my vehicle transport experience an easy one. She answered all of my questions and kept me informed the entire time. My Jeep was del...[More]
By Chris on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 24 2013 3:50PM
I was in need of last minute transport. I spoke to Shayna who was great and made me feel comfortable enough to entrust "Ship Your Car Now" t...[More]
By Rich B on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 23 2013 3:53PM
Just wanted to let you know the service was better than expected. Except of some confusion about when the vehicle would be picked up everything went...[More]
By Joe on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 23 2013 2:41PM
After calling around and getting quotes, Jay treated me very professionally from our first conversation. A reputable driver was secured very quickly. ...[More]
By Clara G on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 20 2013 5:57PM
I was very much satisfied with the overall transaction and delivery of my 72 Mercedes 350SL. My contact was very informed and kept me informed as well...[More]
By Larry M on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 11 2013 1:00PM
Needed to bring a car from Clovis to Bakersfield. After a quote of over $800 from a towing company, a friend gave me a number from the internet. Figu...[More]
By Lorrie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 7 2013 2:09AM
I had no issues with the company. They did tell me I would get 24 hours notice before picking it up which didn't happen because they picked it up the ...[More]
By Samantha on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 4 2013 3:02PM
I was skeptical to be honest. I wasn't sure if my car would get damaged, if it would be late, or if it was even "legit." But Mike was there ...[More]
By Kyle on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 3 2013 9:11PM
Ship Your Car Now has done a fantastic job. Most important about the correspondence with them, is the honesty.. I worked with Shayna Rayboy and she is...[More]
By Prateek on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 3 2013 12:46PM
I am a repeat customer that would only use Isaac David, he not only excels in performance he also cares....[More]
By RICHARD DINOVITZ on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 2 2013 5:38PM
I put in a request online for quotes for shipping my dads truck from California to Louisiana and JD Klein at Ship your car now LLC was the first call...[More]
By Shelley Uritz on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 27 2013 7:51PM
hired a company to move my classic car from new mexico to tx and after two days of getting the runaround I contacted mike bonney from ship your car an...[More]
By ernie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 20 2013 8:18PM
We've been using Ship Your Car now for about 2-years shipping vehicles south for the winter months and north in the spring. Pricing is has been compe...[More]
By MMorgan on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 20 2013 11:18AM
Very good experience. Final price was actually $92.00 less than quoted. Shana arranged for a dual leg transport, with a very short layover in Burba...[More]
By Gary on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 13 2013 3:53PM
This was an international shipment so some of the questions above do not apply. Randle Ferrari hounded me for six months after I made first contact wi...[More]
By LHK on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 12 2013 1:59PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Nov 12 2013 2:40PM
We here at ship your car now are deeply disappointed at the inaccurate presentment of facts. Not once has this customer ever been spoken to in an unp...[More]
I had a broker.... Mr Parker didn't think My Broker he could ever get it done that cheap as to the quote of 400.00 so he took it on his own self to t...[More]
By Terry on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 7 2013 4:05PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Nov 7 2013 4:13PM
We certainly appreciate any feedback, but lies and distortions of the truth will not be tolerated. Terry was a fake customer, whom we identified as a ...[More]
Tommy ..at Ship Your Car Now LLC is one of the most sincere people I know in this carrier business...I was pressed for time and a former carrier was t...[More]
By J.R. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 6 2013 3:27PM
Shipping my wife's "baby", her 2000 Jaguar, to a new home was an emotional decision. The car was going from SC to CT. Due to health probl...[More]
By Neal Todd on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 16 2013 4:50PM
WOW!!! THIS ALL HAPPENED SO FAST AFTER TALKING WITH MIKE FROM SHIP YOUR CAR NOW. THE CAR WAS PICKED UP AS PROMISED AND DELIVERED AS PROMISED. THE PR...[More]
By barb smith on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 15 2013 10:07AM
I just want to say I was really happy with the shipping of my Impala. Isaac was great to work with and they are honest, prompt and dependable. My car ...[More]
By Wilmer Sweigart on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 14 2013 5:04PM
This was an awesome experience after a very bad scam was leveled on me by another company by the name of Transport Relief LLC who scammed me out of 30...[More]
By Tim Ries on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 9 2013 11:24PM
I needed to transport a 1965 MGB from Ohio to eastern Pennsylvania. After contacting another transport company, based mostly on price, I soon found o...[More]
By Rich Storm on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 7 2013 11:59AM
I was looking for various quotes online and "Ship our Car Now" was just another company for me till JD gave me call. Since, I was first tim...[More]
By Pushkar Ravi on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 7 2013 11:41AM
Thomas Reardon and the team that delivered our car......lived up to their name. It was picked up in Texas the next day and delivered on Sunday night a...[More]
By Jeff Brown on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 30 2013 3:52PM
This is the first time that I was going to transport my vehicle with this company. I spoke with JD Cline about transporting. He gave me a quote of 800...[More]
By Sherri on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 30 2013 3:47PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Nov 7 2013 4:19PM
Sherri, thank you for your response. We apologized to you multiple times and sent you a $100 VISA gift card to pay for the difference, than as a last ...[More]
I had a tight timeline for getting my vehicle to where it was going, and Shayna made it happen. Shocked, blown away, and unbelievable come to mind. ...[More]
By Gene Stark on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 20 2013 12:05AM
I was very happy with the service. Was always able to promptly contact the company with any questions. I had a question on the delivery time and was...[More]
By Elena Rosado on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 13 2013 1:46PM
I must say, I had a very pleasant experience with Shayna Rayboy of Ship Your Car Now. I was very nervous in having my vehicle transported from Marylan...[More]
By Elda on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 9 2013 12:06PM