View 175,150 Reviews on 3,907 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 8
Reviews 1-25 of 176
This was my first time using this type of service. I was very concerned about using the service and was unsure if it was a rip off and my daughter's car would not be pick up or deliver. When I first entered my information to obtained service. I was contacted by Gregory with ShipYourCarNow. He was very patience with providing information and allowed me to ask as many questions as needed. I decided to secure services through him. However, once I got off the phone with him, I began to received call after call after call from other transportation companies who were almost demanding that I should use their company and even talk negatively about ShipYourCarNow. I called Gregory back and asked more questions and also informed him of what other companies were stating. Gregory was very patience and explained the whole system and why I was receiving numerous calls. He alleviated my concerns and I stay with his company to secure transportation. The company that provided the transportation was Auto Express and the main contact was a lady by the name of Natalia. She was also very helpful and supportive. She alleviated my concerns, her driver arrive on the day/and near the time indicated. My daughter's car was delivered on the day/somewhat near the time but they also made special arrangements to ensure my daughter would be able to retrieve her car. It has taken me awhile to write my review but I wanted to make sure that I did. I will also call Gregory back to secure return transportation for my daughter's car. Thank you! Dawn L. Hall...[More]
By Dawn L. Hall on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 9 Hours Ago
Both the agent Ms Kolleen and the truck driver have done their great job. I'm very satisfied with both the process and the result! Will recommend to my friends...[More]
By V. Lai on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 25 2015 2:16AM
they were late picking up car. after telling us for several days He is coming. after they got there to pick up car. he was not use to transporting a Bentley I guess. I had to tell him to put in the side mirrors as he was loading the car.. that made me concerned.. you would think that would be one of the things to do on all cars. during the transport I was told someone would keep us up to date as to where the car was. no one ever called after about three days... I had to initiate the call.. no answer , so then I started texting the driver.. He finally answered and I reminded him to start the car but don't lock it back. or the alarm would go off. I am assuming he did that.. by the 6th day traveling from the east coast to Las Vegas he was late delivering the car. we were being told it would be one day then it would be 48 hrs later... personally I wont use them again.. they were just as high as anyone else and the driver was very nonchalant about transporting my Bentley. I took a lot of pictures and took note of the gas mileage.. It arrived just dirty as heck,, seems like they would go by a car wash and spray the cars down on the truck before delivering them.. my opinion of course ,, BUT ALSO MY MONEY...[More]
By mary wood on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 24 2015 8:16PM
This worked out very well . The whole process is very efficient, signing the contract, paying, setting dates , getting phone numbers and making final arrangements. It all happened in a few days. I did not go for the low bidder but personal contact as opposed to robo calls. Very happy, no the lowest price but a good job. ...[More]
By Bob in PV on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 19 2015 4:58PM
By MUJESH on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 18 2015 3:29AM
Alex Lopez from Ship Your Car Now was a true blessing for our family when we needed to have 2 of our cars shipped from Illinois to Texas. Ours was not an was not a simple transport and Alex handled the entire ordeal with patience and class. Being unfamiliar with the auto shipping industry we were overwhelmed with the number of companies out there. Alex made it easy and stayed in constant contact with us. There were no surprises or extra charges and the cars were delivered on time just as promised. We were gven higher quotes from several different companies and not the same amount of individual attention as Alex gave to our situation. The cars needed to be shipped because our dad had just suffered a massive stroke while visiting another state. Our energy was focused on his medical care and recovery but we needed to get his belongings back home to Texas. Dealing with Alex was such a blessing because it took the worry out of the process and allowed us to remain by our dad's side. I would highly recommend Ship your Car Now to anyone for auto transport and am happy to be available as a reference. Mary Dunlap...[More]
By Mary on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 18 2015 12:02AM
A huge Thank you to Omar Santiago .His manner from the Onset of dealing with us was very Proffessional . The service that we received was Excellent and we would highly recommend your company . Our vehicle was picked up at 8.30 in the evening in Pittsburgh and delivered in Miami Two days later . The Driver and his assistant were very obliging . This was our first time using a transporting company and we were very happy with the manner in which everything Worked out . Thank you once again Omar for a job well done . ...[More]
By Naz on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 13 2015 8:18PM
Dealing with SYCN,LLC was a great experience. Have to say, all that was promised to me was met with a 100 percent satisfaction. Working with Mr. JD Klein was truly a professional relationship, I would highly recommend him for your next shipping needs. He located a transport company within two days of our first conversation. My vehicle was picked up early in Vegas and I was told delivery in 7 to 9 days. Then was surprised to here from the transport company (KUSOS, INC.) it would arrive in Northern Wisconsin in only 5 days. Right on time, KUSOS, INC. a great transport service. Two minor scratches, but all else in good condition. Saved me time, money, and putting 2000 miles and any wear and tear on the vehicle if I had to drive it back myself... Thank you JD Klein and and all the people at SHIP YOUR CAR NOW... Lindsey...[More]
By Lindsey Nelson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 12 2015 4:45PM
Great experience Thomas is the most responsive broker I have ever talked to. Pick and delivery was really quick. The carrier and staff were excellent. Would recommend and will use Thomas again....[More]
By Mike Karch on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 11 2015 9:34PM
I called for a quote and received very good customer service. Once I placed the order they were very timely getting the pickup time set. Our vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. The communication was outstanding. ...[More]
By Joanne on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 10 2015 7:12PM
I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Ron Bronson at "Ship Your Car Now"! He did a great job, explaining in details process of transporting my car, purchased at Manheim Auction in North Dighton , MA to Hollywood, FL. Ron was courteous, knowledgeable, and quoted a great price. My car was delivered in perfect condition and I must say, the entire process was just a great experience for me. I highly recommend "Ship Your Car Now", and hope you are lucky enough to have Ron Bronson as your personal agent. He's the best! I will use SHIP YOUR CAR NOW again, and refer it to my friends and family. It was a great experience and that is rare. ...[More]
By TAMMY SUMMERS on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 2 2015 4:07PM
It seems there are lots of shady transport companies out there. We very happy to have found Tommy and Ship Your Car Now. Everything went as promised. Pick-up was one day after contact and delivery was early without any glitches. Driver communicated with me before pick-up and delivery...[More]
By Dennis G on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 1 2015 4:49PM
I happened upon Ship Your Car Now by doing a Google search. Little did I know I would hit the jackpot first try. The customer service rep (Jay) was professional and efficient. The rate was extremely reasonable (shipping Mercedes Benz). The driver (Marcus) was absolutely amazing! He was on time, courteous and professional. My vehicle arrived without damage and was handled well. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who needs to ship a vehicle! ...[More]
By Malinda C. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 29 2015 1:29AM
The driver was very careful.The car was delivered on time and with no damage. We are very happy with the service the customer service was first rate. I would recommend these car transporters again. This was actually the second time I used them and they did just as great of a job as the first time. That is the reason I was a repeat customer....[More]
By Julie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 28 2015 12:38AM
this is the 3rd time we have used Ship your car now and will continue to use and refer! I called with one day notice and they were out the next day to pick up our vehicle AND it was delivered the day before promised. one day early! fast, prompt and honest is what they are!...[More]
By Lana Spradling on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 23 2015 8:26PM
Fast and easy with excellent customer service and follow up!!! Alex Lopez offered too assist 24/7 and he did. I will definitely be using the=is service in the future. On top of all that the pricing was incredible....[More]
By Marty H on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 22 2015 7:11PM
I had a great overall experience and would definitely recommend ship your car now to transport my vehicle again. I recommend better communication to improve your service. I had my car being picked up from someone else and received no communication about the exact day and time for the pickup or expected delivery day and time at my house. I called the number given to me for pickup several times and was finally given the driver's number. My vehicle was picked up and delivered a day later than originally told when I placed the order and I wasn't even called after the pick up took place. I had to re-arrange my schedule and was still late meeting the driver. I expected a call before the vehicle was picked up to finalize the details. ...[More]
By Kristi on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 19 2015 2:34PM
The driver kept the pickup person informed as to when the car would be picked up. Delivered the car on time directly to my door. Would definitely use this service in the future....[More]
By Jay Feldman on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 14 2015 2:51PM
Car was delivered in excellent condition and on time, picked up car in MN on Tuesday and delivered in FL the following Sunday. Having never shipped a car before, David Simon was very helpful and explained the process to me and he was always available to me by cell phone in case I had any questions. This was very important to me being new at this and was not something I received from other companies when I was determining who to use to ship my car. The car is a '68 El Camino and has great sentimental value to me. I would recommend David Simon to anyone I know who needs to ship a call....[More]
By Karen on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 12 2015 2:00PM
I contacted Jeff when I was attempting to get a car I had bought in Anchorage to an island in the Inside Passage of Alaska. He explained accurately the reason for the high cost of the barges, that the transportation ways are set by the government. I had heard this to be true from others. Then he tirelessly looked for what alternatives would work for me to get my car from Anchorage to my island through other means. He found someone who could drive my car to Haines and would put it on the ferry. I had already decided to drive to Haines myself, but I was amazed that he was still trying to find something that would work for me four days later. THAT is customer service!...[More]
By Mary C on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 9 2015 3:23PM
Jonathan was awesome. Always promptly responded to my questions and provided all requested information. A1A Transport were very professional and kept me informed every step of the way. My vehicle was delivered earlier than estimated and in excellent condition. Would definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Shannon Harding on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 9 2015 1:23PM
JD Klein from Ship Your Car Now attended me with courtesy and patience. He promised attend me 24x7 and fulfilled that. Call JD Klein at 954-300-2614 for great service... ...[More]
By Robert on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 7 2015 1:34AM
I had called in before trying to schedule a transport and the gentleman from Freedom Auto Transport wasn't very communicative and gave me really poor customer service. I left a half dozen messages for him and never returned my call. When I called back, I explained my situation to Jay Rapp and he saved the day! He took 30 minutes to help me and the car was picked up the next day. I really appreciate his service and he provided me great customer service. I would recommend him!...[More]
By LJ on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 6 2015 5:44PM
This was my first experience shipping my car moving across the country and Ron Bronson made it as smooth as possible. Reading the terrible experiences people had with shipping their car with various companies, I was very hesitant and scared to ship my car. I called multiple companies and decided to go with Ship Your Car Now. I had a lot of questions about the entire process and Ron was patient with answering all of them. He was accessible and even answered my call while he was at dinner. Car was picked up within 3 days as promised and arrived to the designated location. Would recommend this company!...[More]
By Jessica D on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 6 2015 5:47AM
JD was great! I would definately ship with him again. Very helpful and quick to respond to all my needs and questions. Followed through on all my inquiries and even helped me get items left in my car shipped to me! Great customer service!...[More]
By Starr shelton on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 6 2015 3:02AM