View 160,910 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 9
Reviews 1-25 of 205
To anyone who is new (like myself) to shipping a vehicle across the country, this company is without fault. From my initial contact arranging pickup, to meeting the transport driver, to my final thanks, this has been a completely satisfying transaction and service. Understanding my concerns, knowledgeable about shipping options, their services and then booking our transport from California to New York, they treat you like "family", totally reassuring and they know the importance of their communication with their potential customers. Absolutely fantastic service from "shipyourcarnow" and IK Transport, bravo and thank you once again for your kindness and proffesionalism in our transaction....[More]
By WKDillahunt on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 20 2015 6:05PM
Spoke to Tommy regarding shipping a 1978 Volkswagen Beetle from Chicago to California and he took care of everything. I explained that I wanted to the car shipped as soon as possible and it was picked up in less than a day by a very professional driver. The driver went so far as to cover the car with a blanket to make sure it didn't get dusty. Just a great overall experience and I would highly recommend in the future. ...[More]
By Todd Soliday on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 9 2015 5:17PM
The entire experience was pleasant and efficient. Each instruction was clear and easy to handle via email and phone calls. When I was told what would happen, it did (for example...the driver will call you on this day to arrange the pick up time...that happened exactly as it was supposed to). The driver was easy to deal with and prompt both on pickup and delivery. I made inquiries to a lot of transport companies, but this one by far was the best. Great job!...[More]
By Michele Krize on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Apr 8 2015 3:24PM
I spoke to Thomas at ship your car now. He advise me that the price would be $800 and that it would be pick up the next day but didnt hear from him 4 days later to tell me that Its going to be an extra $200.00. When I told him that He gave me a price of 800.00 that's when he started to get rude with me and hung the phone up on me. I can't see how in the world they get to be a 5 star and there customer service is so bad....[More]
By kenny mcc on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 31 2015 8:54PM
Jody is good to deal with. He is experienced, knowledgeable, fair, honest. Everything went well. The driver/company that hauled our truck was great. Would call them again/recommend them to a friend....[More]
By Kevin M on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 31 2015 7:10PM
The fast, efficient, courteous, service that we received was fantastic. I cannot say enough about terrific, quality service received. James was amazing and covered every detail for company as well as customer. We will definitely use service again. Thank you for making a long-distance, challenging relocation much, much easier for us!!...[More]
By Stacey on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 31 2015 1:43PM
Great interaction with staff who were very responsive and courteous. Transportation for my Lamborghini was ultimately done by another provider due to an extremely strict timeline but I thought enough of ShipYourCarNow to write this review. Will definitely consider them on any future auto transports....[More]
By Rocco DeVito on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 29 2015 3:19PM
This was our first experience shipping a vehicle. I went on transport review and called "Ship your car now" talked to PHillip who was very knowledgeable about the procedure for getting the car transported to Michigan. It got here 3 days earlier than they had even told us. They contacted us several times to let us know the status of the shipping. Driver was very courteous and went over the car for us to make sure no damage was there. Would highly recommend this company to anyone, they were wonderful and the price was very reasonable. ...[More]
By Mike on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 22 2015 8:59PM
Ron at Ship Your Car Now was great! He immediately gave me a quote and found a driver. I was able to confirm the price with the driver. Car was picked up and delivered very quickly. The driver stayed in communication with us and was very friendly. I highly recommend Ship Your Car Now!...[More]
By Johanne on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 21 2015 1:16PM
been shipping vehicles for many years and this Experience was by far my BEST AAA+++ will do business in the future for sure Shayna Rayboy is an Excellent person to Deal with [Shayna Rayboy @ 561.948.2557] ...[More]
By ryan yzaguirre on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 16 2015 5:07PM
Needed to have my vehicle in my possession in 6 days after contacting shipper as I was leaving the country. Wayne immediately took control and made it happen 2 days early, He gave me the feeling that I was the only customer he was dealing with. Follow up was spot on and return emails and phone calls were first class. The shipping company and driver he chose (Philly Transport Express) to get the job done were equally as customer service oriented. I will choose SHIP YOUR CAR NOW again if ever I need this service. A WORD TO THE WISE....DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE BROKER HANDLE YOUR SHIPMENT AT THE SAME TIME. CHOOSE ONE CAREFULLY AND STICK WITH THEM. I initially had 4 brokers working on the order thinking that would give me better coverage and it created nothing but confusion for the trucking companies that wanted to respond to the inquiry. Trust these guys to get your vehicle to you on time if they say they can!!! Especially choose Wayne as your follow up guy....[More]
By Rick on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 11 2015 2:16PM
Quote was in line and comparable to many others I received. However..after agreeing to have the vehicle shipped the price went up twice. Over $100. I would have preferred sticking with my quote but a debit had already been charged to my credit card. I believe one or two of the 10-15 other bidders would have honored the quote. ...[More]
By Bill on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 10 2015 7:35PM
I was very impressed with Ship Your Car Now LLC! They are a great company to trust with your car. The shippping cost was the most affordable I found, and the best customer service too. Before getting my car picked up, I realized I left my keys in another state. The manager was so easy going about it and made the whole experience extra easy. I've had my car shipped before and the other company said they would pick it up between 2-3 days but wouldn't tell me which day exactly, that made planning hard. They also took over a week to deliver it. Ship Your Car Now literally delivered in under 3 days. I definitely recommend this company! ...[More]
By AS on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 9 2015 10:34PM
Pickup and delivery were on time. Excellent service, from the office folks to the drivers. I would recommend Ship Your Car Now to anyone that needs a vehicles transported!...[More]
By Cory Vanlaningham on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 9 2015 8:58PM
The customer service was great I had to find a different transport system at the last minute. The weather in Texas was awful the driver was on time and even text me the next day to tell me my car was there and the dispatcher met me on his off day to allow me to pickup my car. This was a great experience this was my first time I will definitely recommend them to anyone. Awesome Job. ...[More]
By Michael Phillips on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 9 2015 7:08PM
COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PLEASED WITH ALL THE HELP ON MY FIRST TIME HAVING A CAR SHIPPED CLEAR ACROSS COUNTRY IN 2 SNOW STORMS. ISSAC DAVID WENT BEYOND TO HELP ME, ALWAYS POLITE WHAT EVER TIME I CALLED. COULD NOT PRAISE ENOUGH. AND THE DRIVER OF THE TRUCK WAS ALSO VERY NICE. CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS COMPANY!...[More]
By JILL WRIGHT on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 9 2015 1:19AM
Erick was prompt and professional. Initially I was concerned trying to find a transport company to ship a rare and expensive car (enclosed) to Montana in early March, and in my time frame with weather considerations. Erick found a conscientious driver whom delivered on time in such short notice. I was considerably relieved. I would use this company again....[More]
By Stephen on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 7 2015 4:21PM
Would definitely use them again. The pick up of the vehicle was late by two days, but they made it up by delivering the vehicle in 7 days total....[More]
By Deepak on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 5 2015 7:56PM
Great customer service and price. My vehicle was transported in an efficient and timely manner. I would recommend to anyone. They transported my vehicle very fast in spite of the weather issues in VA (where it was picked up). The driver was very patient because I was far from home when he arrived since he arrived so early....[More]
By Maria Biannet Perez on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 24 2015 2:01AM
This transport with Shipyourcarnow.com was the best experience we've ever had. We appreciated the way this was handled from the friendly and efficient Jay Woesner, our sales representative, handled the estimate and reservation to the driver Derrick, who was the ultimate professional with courteous and extremely capable efficiency. The recipient of the vehicle was very grateful to get it so quickly. It was a 4X4 we were sending to family in Vermont and they've had a lot of bad weather recently and it was a life saver. Thank you very much....[More]
By Pegasus Motors on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 23 2015 4:31PM
By Pegasus Motors on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 23 2015 4:31PM
Wayne Friedman was professional from start to finish. His honesty is greatly appreciated and will continue to have my vehicle shipped by him twice a year. I highly recommend Wayne Friedman and Ship Your Car Now. ...[More]
By Tyler Tatro on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 23 2015 4:12PM
Thomas Reardon was unbelievable with his timing and overall customer service...I had other bids come in for less, but Tom made me feel well treated and he responded within seconds of anything needed...I will use and refer this company because of his efforts.... -Rico Abbondanza...[More]
By Unrico Abbondanza on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 18 2015 6:17PM
We were very pleased with transport of our vehicle. Both drivers were very courteous, efficient and delivered the vehicle on a very timely basis. We are going to use your service for the return trip. Isaac David coordinated the transport of our vehicle very efficiently and he was always available with any questions or concerns we may have had. Isaac was a pleasure to work with and we look forward to doing business with Isaac again. We would recommend contacting Isaac for your vehicle transport. ...[More]
By David Bender on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 18 2015 12:31AM
My experience with Ship Your Car Now have been excellent. Using another carrier other than myself have never cross my mind. All transport was done by me. Upon last minute changes to my planning on towing the car myself I decided to go with Ship Your Car Now. Tommy responded to my request with great ease and professionalism. He was able to work with me on getting my vehicle out the same day at no extra cost. Upon pickup, the guys were very considerate and professional and it shows to how they care for a customer's car like myself. I was able to be kept updated on when and where the vehicle is currently located. I would recommend this service to anyone needing a transport service. Affordable cost, excellent customer service and reliable. I will sure use it again in the near future....[More]
By Aaron Cha on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 17 2015 11:37PM