View 171,978 Reviews on 3,864 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 8
Reviews 1-25 of 187
I contacted Jeff when I was attempting to get a car I had bought in Anchorage to an island in the Inside Passage of Alaska. He explained accurately the reason for the high cost of the barges, that the transportation ways are set by the government. I had heard this to be true from others. Then he tirelessly looked for what alternatives would work for me to get my car from Anchorage to my island through other means. He found someone who could drive my car to Haines and would put it on the ferry. I had already decided to drive to Haines myself, but I was amazed that he was still trying to find something that would work for me four days later. THAT is customer service!...[More]
By Mary C on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 6 Hours Ago
Jonathan was awesome. Always promptly responded to my questions and provided all requested information. A1A Transport were very professional and kept me informed every step of the way. My vehicle was delivered earlier than estimated and in excellent condition. Would definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Shannon Harding on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 8 Hours Ago
JD Klein from Ship Your Car Now attended me with courtesy and patience. He promised attend me 24x7 and fulfilled that. Call JD Klein at 954-300-2614 for great service... ...[More]
By Robert on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 7 2015 1:34AM
I had called in before trying to schedule a transport and the gentleman from Freedom Auto Transport wasn't very communicative and gave me really poor customer service. I left a half dozen messages for him and never returned my call. When I called back, I explained my situation to Jay Rapp and he saved the day! He took 30 minutes to help me and the car was picked up the next day. I really appreciate his service and he provided me great customer service. I would recommend him!...[More]
By LJ on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 6 2015 5:44PM
This was my first experience shipping my car moving across the country and Ron Bronson made it as smooth as possible. Reading the terrible experiences people had with shipping their car with various companies, I was very hesitant and scared to ship my car. I called multiple companies and decided to go with Ship Your Car Now. I had a lot of questions about the entire process and Ron was patient with answering all of them. He was accessible and even answered my call while he was at dinner. Car was picked up within 3 days as promised and arrived to the designated location. Would recommend this company!...[More]
By Jessica D on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 6 2015 5:47AM
JD was great! I would definately ship with him again. Very helpful and quick to respond to all my needs and questions. Followed through on all my inquiries and even helped me get items left in my car shipped to me! Great customer service!...[More]
By Starr shelton on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 6 2015 3:02AM
they were late picking up car. after telling us for several days He is coming. after they got there to pick up car. he was not use to transporting a Bentley I guess. I had to tell him to put in the side mirrors as he was loading the car.. that made me concerned.. you would think that would be one of the things to do on all cars. during the transport I was told someone would keep us up to date as to where the car was. no one ever called after about three days... I had to initiate the call.. no answer , so then I started texting the driver.. He finally answered and I reminded him to start the car but don't lock it back. or the alarm would go off. I am assuming he did that.. by the 6th day traveling from the east coast to Las Vegas he was late delivering the car. we were being told it would be one day then it would be 48 hrs later... personally I wont use them again.. they were just as high as anyone else and the driver was very nonchalant about transporting my Bentley. I took a lot of pictures and took note of the gas mileage.. It arrived just dirty as heck,, seems like they would go by a car wash and spray the cars down on the truck before delivering them.. my opinion of course ,, BUT ALSO MY MONEY...[More]
By mary wood on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 5 2015 8:32PM
Working with Ship Your Car Now, and Tim Montgomery, was a awesome. Tim Helped turn a bad situation into a positive one. He was able to get our vehicle to us, in a rapid time! We are very thankful to Tim, and Tom (driver from Ban Transit) both guys were very nice to work with!...[More]
By Shawna on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 5 2015 3:45PM
I am very satisfied with the pick-up and delivery of my sons car. Eric kept me updated and even contacted me on a Sunday. Than you Eric!! I will use you again if the occasion arises. I will also recommend you to anyone who needs this type of service....[More]
By Robert Hornby on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 3 2015 11:54AM
I had contacted a company to ship my vehicle and after 7 days of them not being able to ship my vehicle. Ship your car now contacted me and told me that they had a shipper lined up and could ship my van out the next day. I told James that sounded great and I didn't mind paying the extra amount to get it shipped the next day. The next day came and went and he promised it would go out the following day. the following day I was unable to reach him but Mark told me that they were working on it and it would go out the following day. it did not get shipped the following day. After talking to James again on the fifth day he stated that it was going to cost me an additional $400.00 to get the van shipped. I refused to pay an additional $400.00. I then was contacted by Mark who rudely yelled at me on the phone and told me that if I didn't accept the offer that I would not be able to ship the van and that I was going to have to pay a lot more if I switched companies because all the shippers would see that I was having a hard time moving the van. I told him no and went ahead and switched to a different company. They were able to move my car and at a reasonable cost. ...[More]
By dt on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 1 2015 7:55PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Sep 18 2015 5:37PM
Thank you for providing feedback. We have reviewed your request for a quote and have determined that the original request was for a smaller vehicle....[More]
This review is about six months late but I wanted to say how great everything was. I talked to Isaac to set it up. I forget the drivers name now but he was terrific as well. Overall the experience was professional, swift and my vehicles were delivered in one piece. I would recommend and would use again. ...[More]
By Josh on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 25 2015 5:29PM
I got the broker's contact info from the dealer that sold me the car. I had not ever dealt with a broker before. The broker was Rubin at Ship Your Car Now. The quoted cost was competitive to just a little less then other carriers I had used before. What attracted me to this deal was the short time that was promised between taking the order and the pickup/delivery. Pick up in IL was to our schedule, not the driver's and I was pleased that the driver could accomodate our request. The driver called me the morning of the drop off at the delivery point and was within 2 hours of his estimated time of arrival. The enclosed trailer was well worn but apparently serviceable. The driver was polite, professional, and efficient. The car was delivered with no scars or marks that were not noted on the pickup sheet. ...[More]
By Phil England on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 22 2015 4:51PM
This was my first time using a service to transport my car, I was given quotes by other companies that seemed less expensive. However, they all had hidden fees that needed to be paid for at pick up time. Ship your car gave me a flat rate and they stayed true to that rate. They picked up my car right on schedule from Brooklyn NY and got it down to Atlanta, GA in just 2 days. I will definitely use their services again. The staff was excellent and very professional. They got my car to me just the way I have to them....[More]
By Safiya DeLandro on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 18 2015 6:55PM
Tim Montgomery at SHIP YOUR CAR NOW made the entire experience of shipping my car effortless. He was easy to contact by email and telephone. The truck arrived as promised, on time. And we were so pleased that it only took three (3) for the car to arrive. The car was immaculate, which made the added cost of shipping via an enclosed trailer worth every cent. Tim and the transport driver were professional in every way. They were experienced and completely open to my long list of questions. We couldn't be more pleased with the entire experience....[More]
By Steven Marmon on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 18 2015 3:36AM
Michael Ianiro was fabulous in handling the transport of my Mazda Miata from Michigan to Florida. The first truck had mechanical problems at the last minute, however, Michael found another carrier within an hour and my vehicle was picked up on the scheduled day and delivered a day early. I would recommend this company. Thank you Michael!...[More]
By Cathy on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 12 2015 7:46PM
Delivered as promised and they did as they said they would. Contacted us with all necessary information we needed to be in constant contact with them or the driver....[More]
By Joyce Richardson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 10 2015 9:49PM
It was a pleasure working with ShipYourCarNow. Car was picked up when I was told it would be, the price was good and it got to me in one piece! The drivers were friendly and the staff was reachable when I called. No company can control every variable, the trailer got stopped at a weigh station and had to perform odd repairs, I was shown the welding they did and as an engineer myself I thought it was unnecessary, but that's the Department of Transportation for you. The car still got to me sooner than I expected since Fl to Wa is about the farthest you can ship a car in the lower 48. Good company, happy I chose them!...[More]
By Travis on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 9 2015 4:40PM
Great service..greg was the man..helped me every step of the way and helped me get a good deal..delivered from Washington to new york in 8 days for 2400 bucks :) ...[More]
By Dionna on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 7 2015 5:58PM
Ship Your Way was great and professional. I was glad to know the moving company was also professional. Next time when I transport my SUV which will be in the immediate future. I would like to request Patriot Auto Transport Thank you...[More]
By EA on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 6 2015 12:32AM
Tommy was able to get my Classic Car to me on time with short notice and in budget. I would have thought he had been planning this for weeks not days when I finally got my Truck on the exact day I requested it delivered. I will use SHIP YOUR CAR NOW again. It was a great experience and that is rare....[More]
By Will on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 3 2015 4:24PM
I sent in a request for quote for transportation and received a phone call within minutes. Wayne was courteous, knowledgeable, and quoted a great price. They picked the vehicle up the next afternoon and dropped it off on schedule. No issues. I would recommend these guys and will use them again if the circumstances allow. ...[More]
By Chris Morley on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 3 2015 3:55PM
I was very skeptical about using an auto transport broker for the first time. Ron spoke to my boss and made things easier for me to feel comfortable in using Ship Your Car Now. He was honest and attentive to my needs and took care of my transfer in less than 24 hours. I will definitely use them again if the need arises. Thanks Ron...[More]
By Lorena Triminio on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 3 2015 2:52PM
My daughter was relocating from Miami to Boston and needed to arrange transportation for her vehicle. Never having shipped a car before, I was very pleased with Jeff Klein explaining the process and arranging all the details of the move. I decided to ship the car to my home in Maryland, as there was no one in the Boston area yet to meet the vehicle. Jeff helped coordinate the dates to ensure the car arrived when I returned from FL after dealing with the movers. The car was actually picked up and placed on a flatbed truck. Photos were taken to ensure the car was returned in the same condition as it was loaded. The drivers on both ends were extremely professional and the car arrived in perfect condition. The driver reached the MD area earlier than expected so he continued north and dropped the car on the return trip from NJ to FL so I would be home to receive the vehicle. The process went smoothly, the price was reasonable and the car arrived as promised. Would definitely use them again! ...[More]
By Elaine Katz on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 3 2015 2:42AM
I called many car transporters during my move from ny to az wasn't happy with any of them until I called ship your car now I spoke with a dispatcher named Isaac who was so nice and helped me along with my cars made sure that my cars will be picked up on time and delivered on time in which they were I had called Isaac many times, and he always returned my call. he without a doubt made my move so much easier I would use this company again . thank you...[More]
By betty iocovello on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 2 2015 7:46PM
I needed my truck shipped within a few days and Gregory Lee from ShipYourCarNow came through. He had a driver lined up the next day and promptly let me know all the necessary information. The driver was about 6 hours late but in his defense he had mechanical problems resulting from something flying off another vehicle. Once he arrived the driver was courteous and knowledgeable. He delivered the vehicle on time in Texas and everything went great. The price was reasonable compared to all the other quotes I as getting and Gregory explained the whole process to me since this was my first time shipping a vehicle. I would recommend ShipYourCarNow and will use them in the future....[More]
By Tracy Anderson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Sep 2 2015 12:53AM