View 152,790 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 8
Reviews 1-25 of 195
Very nice people to do business with. Wayne Friedman is a true professional in the business. Every time I called him, he responded timely and effectively. The trucking company handled their part of it as well. The driver was professional courteous as well....[More]
By Michael Kukoff on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 21 2014 5:21AM
I was very pleased with the whole experience with the transport company! Everyone I dealt with was so friendly and helpful! The communication could not have been better! Everything about the deal was pleasant and I would recommend this transport company to anyone who was looking for this type of service without hesitation! Thank you for everything you did for me! Chuck M....[More]
By chuck miglionico on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 18 2014 8:17PM
Our whole experience with Ship Your Car Now was great. Wayne kept in constant contact with us and got back with me before I expected an ETA on the pick-up. He kept us aware of all aspects of the delivery and made himself available 24/7 which was very impressive. I would not hesitate to recommend your company to anyone I know. Thanks,Steve & Rita Timm...[More]
By Steven Timm on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 17 2014 3:43PM
Excellent communication. Always available to give accurate information. Driver upon delivery was curious and helpful. ...[More]
By Peter Allen on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 14 2014 11:53AM
Ron called me from Ship Your Car Now, the day after the car was available (Thursday). He said he had GW Thomas Trucking Company that could pick up the car on Monday. They did it when they said, and they showed up at my house 5 days later with my car. Yippee! Ron called to verify delivery and all was good. U THE MAN! We would definitely use them again. Andy...[More]
By Andy Kallas on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 12 2014 2:06PM
This transport experience was really pleasing and a good experience from start to finish. The driver was prompt, respectful and kept good communication going from beginning pickup to delivery at my home. He called when he picked up the vehicle and then called again when he was two hours away from delivery to let me know exactly when he would be delivering the truck. And he was right on time. He let me examine the truck before giving me the shipping invoice to make sure it was undamaged in transit. The truck/trailer he used was clean and free of obstacles. His ramp was smooth and easy to use. I told him I would use him again when I needed to transport another vehicle which could be soon because I have a fully restored 1966 GTO that I have for sale. Thanks for giving me the chance to rate this transport experience and to tell you all that I appreciate your taking good care of my new 1936 Ford truck. Have a Happy holiday Thanksgiving! Sincerely, Will Barron Prosper, Texas...[More]
By Will Barron on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 12 2014 9:57AM
I would just like to say my experience with Ship your car now has been pleasant and amazing from the very beginning. Shayna Rayboy @ 561.948.2557 has been with me through the stress and nervousness I've had with shipping my car from Anchorage, Alaska to Pottsboro, Texas. This is my first time moving out of state and I was so worried about my cars, a BMW 328xi and a Jeep Wrangler, after reading all the customer reviews online, I decided to use ship your car now. I went online and submitted a quote and in seconds, Shayna emailed me. Even though the headquarters of the company is located in Boca Raton, Florida, and with the time difference, Shayna was available all the time to answer any of my needy, anxious and worried questions. I was a nervous wreck to say the least. But Shayna was there in every step of the way. She informed me when to drop it off, when the estimated time of arrival would be and who the ground carriers would be. She sent me every paper work that I had with ship your car now and every paper work and insurance from the ground carrier K-Line Transport. She eased my mind and my worries. I recommend anyone transporting their car to use ship your car now. You will not go wrong choosing this company and especially with Shayna Rayboy helping you. I will definitely give her a call again when I need to transport my car from another state or heck even country, that's how much I trust and rely on her and her team. In addition, I received my cars way way earlier than the estimated arrival date and in PERFECT condition. Thanks again Shayna! You rock!...[More]
By Mia Villaflor on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 11 2014 7:44PM
Wayne Friedman was only one of a dozen shippers who contacted me when I submitted an online request for an auto shipper. What made Wayne stand out was he gave me a brief synopsis of how auto shipping works and what to watch out for. His estimate was spot on what I thought I should pay, and way below what other shippers quoted me. He explained exactly what would happen each step of the way, and kept in contact with me at each stage. My car was picked up 6 hours earlier than promised. Wayne allowed for 2 day shipping to Florida, so I was thrilled when I got the call that the car would be delivered 1 day early! The driver was extremely courteous, knowledgable, and polite. I would absolutely recommend Wayne and Ship Your Car Now to anyone in need of an honest, dependable auto shipper that knows the true meaning of customer service! ...[More]
By Michael O'Hare on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 10 2014 6:43PM
ShipYourCarNow was recommended to me by the Dealership who sold us our 1957 Packard Clipper after my own efforts via the internet had resulted in rude and unhelpful encounters. From the beginning Tommy Reardon was in contact with me, sometimes long past normal business hours. He was extremely helpful, courteous and explained the entire process. The car was picked up on time, driver Russ stayed in touch often and arrived early! The car arrived in perfect condition. We couldn't be happier with ShipYourCarNow, including the price, and they will be our "go to" Carrier in the future....[More]
By Marty M on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 10 2014 11:41AM
I was very worried about my vehicle, being a first time customer. Phil was great and the drivers from Alpha & Omega were awesome! Kind, honest, fast, & efficient! AND damage free. Couldn't be happier!...[More]
By Marlina M. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 9 2014 4:59PM
This is my second time I have shipped a personal sedan in the past 1 year. Let's just say my previous experience in 2013 with another company was unpleasant. Coming in to 2014 with the need to ship another vehicle, I started off skeptical. However, Chris and Kevin were great at setting expectations appropriately with... a] payment terms b] approx ETR in door to door shipping of vehicle ... and communication (both written and verbal) were great. To my surprise, the vehicle was delivered earlier than expected (can't complain about that). The only one thing I'd bring up (for all vehicle shipping companies) is that when vehicles are requested to be dropped off at locations that aren't exactly "large truck friendly" (e.g. some residence locations on narrow streets, lots of trees, etc), this should be addressed at the time of booking the appointment / sale (as opposed to having to scramble at the time of delivery (and work with the driver who isn't always audible while they're driving) to find a new convenient location). This wasn't too much of an issue for me but I could see it as being a problem for others. ...[More]
By Rohit on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 6 2014 11:22AM
Wayne Freeman was honest, forthright and courteous! He outlined the procedure for transporting our car and enacted the process without delay. A first class operation. Would certainly use this company again....[More]
By Fred Hart on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 4 2014 5:16PM
I am writing this review to congratulate the Ship your car now broker specialist Mr. Michael Ortiz as well as the trucking transport company that did the transport. Mr Ortiz contacted me on Sunday and arranged a transport carrier for pickup on Monday from Lisbon Ohio. The carrier delivered my car directly to my home in Mesa Arizona on Friday of the same week . The transporter was extremely courteous and reviewed the car with me before releasing it. The professionalism and prompt way that both the broker as well as the transporter provided was in my opinion a 5 star rated transport. Sincerely Mr. Al Darrall ...[More]
By Al Darrall on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 3 2014 6:10PM
Mr.Wanye went above and beyond to make sure everything went safe ,especially with my last bad experience with a different shipping company.. He made me feel comfortable and he was very honest...The drivers also did a awesome job and they was very patience, understanding and caring....This was a good experience and I will recommend this company to anyone....I will also use this company again very soon..Very excellent experience... Thank you Wanye and the drivers for making my experience stress free and worth it.....Also the pricing was very good, and cheap especially on a short period of time......[More]
By Shamoia on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 3 2014 5:56PM
You may not have time to read my entire post below, but let it be known this is what you will deal with if you do not provide an "approved" rating thru ShipYourCarNow (SYCN). After originally posting this review yesterday, I received a telephone call here in the UK from SYCN representative Rubin Milshtein stating that my rating was unfair, I got my car, I should be happy and remove the review all together or change the weighted average of the stars. I informed him I was not changing as this was my honest review of SYCN…and subsequently after what has happen would make me weigh it in negative stars if able. After that call my REVIEW WAS REMOVED from this site and I received an e-mail indicating the justification was that I was not even a valid customer….not true, I can provide invoices to prove otherwise. (This tactic has been used in other negative complaints lodged against SYCN.) What happens next further justifies my opinion of SYCN. After all this transpires, I start receiving HUNDREDS OF SHIPPING QUOTES to my personal e-mail address that they obviously have on file (I did not use my e-mail address to request such quotes). I have since lodged appropriate complaints with organizations in Florida where they are based and to the websites that host companies seeking legitimate shipping business and not wasting time with games they like to play when they are upset because of their own lack of BUSINESS ETHICS and CUSTOMER SERVICE. SO AGAIN…BE AWARE if you so chose to trust this company with your MONEY, VEHICLES and PERSONAL INFORMATION as they will use it against you should you cross them. So if I can better assist just ONE person with doing their research of reputable shipping companies typing this review was WORTH IT. Interesting enough, ask any of the representatives with SYCN why they are not accredited with the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU???? BE AWARE, MAKE AN INFORMED CHOICE! I entrusted ShipYourCarNow (SYCN) to ship my 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and my 2013 Ford Mustang GT-500 Shelby from Pinehurst, NC to the United Kingdom. I had shopped around and did my research online with several different companies when all was said and done. I had received a call from Randle Ferrari after I submitted my information via a website that pushes your contact information out to several companies, to include brokers, that you are seeking transportation of your vehicles. I could write three pages on different interactions I had with Randle Ferrari and Rubin Milshtein the previous two-months while having possession of my vehicles, but I will stick to the facts of the condition of my cars instead. Before I give the details regarding the damage and the sheer disregard for my vehicles during this process, I would like to thank the CFO Anthony Pisano as he came in towards the end of the process and was reasonable to speak with and communicate with on the phone, but it doesn't take away from the fact the condition my vehicles were in upon taking delivery in Southampton, UK. My vehicles were picked up in front of my residence in NC by what appeared to me as a barely road worthy transport truck. This entire truck was filled with vehicles that were wrecked or damaged in one fashion or another. So, at first glance this really did not feel right and I called Randle to inform him of this situation to which he responded that their regular driver was unavailable for the timeframe I needed my vehicles picked up. The gentleman who picked my vehicles up did not put any protective plastics or covering over the seats or in the floor board…as is advertised. I actually offered up blankets of my own to protect the seats in both of my vehicles being that the driver was going to crawl from the front seat all the way thru the rear and exit out of the trunk when he pulled the car on his carrier. I am sure someone from SYCN will say this was an isolated incident and that they move million dollar cars on a frequent basis. My cars may not be worth millions, but they are mine and I have taken my time and efforts to keep them clean and in good working order mechanically. So the car carrier departs my house and he informed me that my cars would be headed to NJ, I was initially told Savannah, GA would be the port as they would accept my Lien Authorization letters more readily than any other port on the East Coast. Again, small detail that had changed unbeknownst to me. Once my vehicles arrived in NJ, I had received contact information of the warehouse agent there in NJ and wanted to ensure they had the correct paperwork to transport my vehicles to the UK. The warehouse agent indicated I would need to speak with the shipping agent regarding those details and she provided me her contact information. I contacted the shipping agent and she confirmed that the Lien Authorization letter from USAA would be sufficient in lieu of the title in shipping both of my vehicles. I asked her if she could provide pictures of my vehicles when they were received at the NJ port warehouse. She forwarded the pics to my e-mail and the warehouse staff that received the vehicle noted damage to the lower front air damn of the Mustang GT500. From the angle of the pictures, it appears that someone had run the Mustang on to a curb or something of that nature and actually ripped the plastic piece in the front. It took some going back and fourth with SYCN, the warehouse and the driver to figure out who was ultimately responsible for the damage. Ultimately, to this day I am not totally sure who caused the DAMAGE to my brand new vehicle. One kudo should be given to Mr. Anthony Pisano from SYCN, he actually ordered that plastic piece that was damaged and had it placed in the container to be shipped with my vehicles. It became tiring to deal with SYCN on most things that involved my vehicles, they actually beat you down to a point you just want to get your vehicles out of their possession so you learn to just deal with it towards the end. On 28 Oct 14, I drove three hours down to the port of Southampton UK to pick up my vehicles. That morning when we arrived, both vehicle were parked outside of the warehouse here and had a heavy layer of dew on them. Made for being impossible to truly inspect the vehicle without taking a chamois to dry it off…to which I did not bring with me. First I inspected the obvious damage of the lower front air splitter….damage was just how it was portrayed in the pictures. Secondly, the entire interior of both vehicles had a layer of dust/dirt over the entirety of the interior. My opinion, windows had to have remained down for an extended period of time to receive that level of dust/dirt in BOTH vehicles. Moving along, I could not spot any further damage at this point given the state of the dew all over the vehicles. I immediately drove 3+ hours back to my military base here in the UK and had both vehicles hand cleaned and detailed inside and out. After the cleaning, I began to take a closer look at the vehicles now that I could see them better. The Jeep Grand Cherokee had a scratch on the front edge of the hood and blemishes on both rear rims. Forgot to mention that the car carrier did not use the up and over straps on the tires, he used straps that went thru my rims to secure them to the trailer. So minor damage to the Jeep really and I think it can be professionally buffed out. As for the Mustang GT-500 Shelby, it did not fair as well. After closer inspection, the vehicle damage to the lower front was just the beginning. It appears that something was ran in to bluntly with the very front of the Mustang and left black blemishes to the front bumper/end cap. It appears something either slid up or down the hood. There is actual scratches thru the clear coat and a dent that is underneath the white stripe on the hood. Someone who had possession along the way tried to apply wax to this area to conceal it from my perspective. How do I know it was waxed, whoever did this left wax residue on the plastic piece that sits atop the hood of my car. So, the sum total is I had damage to the lower air splitter, scratches down the entire hood, small dent in the hood and damage to the front end cap. Interestingly enough, SYCN provided me an insurance policy at no cost to me prior to loading it in the container to be delivered. This policy has a $10,000 limit and $500 deductible I will have to pay for them so graciously allowing someone to damage my vehicle. My closing suggestions is that if you value your vehicle as I did mine, DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. I assure you I will never entrust this company to delivery ANYTHING for me in the future. Fact remains, I had two vehicles with NO DAMAGE when they were picked up at my residence in the US and now I have one vehicle that is going to cost ME additional money to repair all because of the neglect of someone else that was entrusted with the safe handling of my car. Thankfully I have two vehicles here as my Mustang will be in the shop until these repairs are complete. Should be referred to as ShipYourCar at some point and if you don't care about the condition it arrives in. Good luck to those of you shipping your vehicles! ...[More]
By Sam L. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 3 2014 4:49PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Nov 4 2014 9:21AM
Mr Laws, We are deeply disappointed in this outlandish review you have given Ship Your Car Now. This review has so many errors and omissions undou...[More]
Called Ship Your Car Now LLC and talked with Jay Woessner. Got a quote to move an Avalanche I was buying from Florida to Illinois. Jay said he could get the job done, and he did. They had the Avalanche picked up in 2 days and had it shipped up to Illinois in 2 days. They handled everything, and all I had to do was pay the bill, which was cheaper than I could have flown down and picked up the Avalanche. When they say they will deliver, they did. Why would you go anywhere else. Call Jay and let him do the work for you. I would use them again anytime. AAA Rated Service at a reasonable price. I cannot say enough good about this company. Totally pleased. ...[More]
By Kevin M on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 31 2014 11:08PM
We have used this company at least 4 times, and will call them again, for our annual trek from FL to CA and back. I recommend them as the best one we've used over the years we've been doing this. I think their prices are competitive, and while I always shop around a bit, I've come to trust them over their competition....[More]
By Carol on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 28 2014 5:12PM
The response from ship cars now was swift! The broker found service within 15 minutes. He explained everything and emailed the name of the shipping company, drivers name & number. He followed up on everything step by step. Excellent customer service! I will definitely use them again and refer them to friends!...[More]
By Kathy G on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 21 2014 5:55PM
I started out using another company because of the lower price quote. I put in the order on Monday and by Friday the vehicle still was not picked up. That's when I contacted William at Ship Your Car Now and he had the vehicle on a truck, going to Denver that day. He was able to communicate what was holding the job up and we were able to problem solve and get the job done. The car arrived in a timely manner once I went with Ship Your Car Now... And they mean NOW!...[More]
By Cora on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 20 2014 9:43PM
I would highly recomend this company to all of my classic car friends. I have shipped two of my Classic cars out here to Oregon with no problems at all. Very knowledgable staff and very quicik service. Please call Ship your car now for classic car transportation. You wont be sorry at all! Darrell W Hatcher Portland, Oregon...[More]
By Darrell Hatcher on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 20 2014 12:31PM
My car was shipped with 100% total satisfaction. Erick set up the shipment in a completely professional way, listened to and responded immediately to all my questions and concerns. While doing so he was also warm and very personable. The driver Aram was also a complete professional, knew exactly what to do to load my car securely, kept in contact with me during transport from Denver, Colorado to San Diego and delivered the car in the exact same condition as when he picked it up. Aram was also very personable. Considering I never shipped a car before and didn't know what to expect I would not hesitate to recommend Ship Your Car Now to anyone who needs to transport their vehicle. And to top off the whole experience the price was exactly as quoted, and much less than I expected. In case anyone wants to know I sent this review to Ship Your Car Now before any incentive/contest was offered to me. ...[More]
By Alan Isaacs on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 20 2014 10:56AM
To start off I was very weary to ship my vehicle. I sent in a request for a quote from shipyourcarnow.com and within 2 mins I got a call from Kevin. He was very courteous on the phone and answered all of my questions. He told me exactly how the process would go and that he would give me a call when he was able to line up a driver. He told me that I would start to get quotes from many other business once my job was put on "the wire", my words not his. Indeed, I did start to get several quotes via email. Many of the quotes were for over 850 dollars to ship the same car to the same location. Also, many of the emails told me to beware of brokers as they would just tell me a cheap cost to ship and ask for a non-refundable deposit and then not be able to actually line up a driver at quoted cost. I was very nervous at this point. How could shipyourcarnow.com be 500 dollars cheaper than the next competitor. I almost relegated myself to the fact that I would lose this money. But then I remembered they didn't ask for a deposit. Whew. 2 days after I first talked to Kevin he had a driver lined up that day and the car would be delivered that day. Amazing. Many other company windows were 3-5 days for delivery. I put down the 125 deposit and the rest was paid on delivery. The driver was very kind and reassuring, as I was still nervous. The overall experience was great. From the initial quote to delivery, I could not have asked to be doing business with a better shipper. I will only go to them for my needs. Thanks again Kevin. You saved me time, money, and worry....[More]
By Joshua Baker on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 17 2014 2:37PM
Shayna was a great help as I shopped around for a quote to ship my 1957 Buick Century from Villas, NJ to Honolulu, HI. They has thee lowest quote price and it never changed like everyone elses. Shayna was very honest and always told me what I needed to hear, not what I wanted to hear like the other companies. Although at the very last minute I decided not to ship my car, I felt that I owe it Shayna to tell everyone about her knowledge and great customer service. If I ever decide to buy another car on the East Coast and need to ship it, I will always utilize her services. She got an A in my book....[More]
By James O. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 16 2014 6:49PM
We moved from IA to NC. My inquiry was answered right away and my quote was given. The amount to transport the vehicle never changed. The vehicle was picked up on time and arrived on time with no issues and a great driver. I would recommend this company to friends/family....[More]
By Tyler on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 16 2014 11:21AM
First I must explain the cost of $3310. I was in fact shipping my car, a 1965 Ford Mustang, from Olympia Washington to Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. The car was picked up in Washington buy open carrier, and transported to Oakland California. From Oakland it travelled by sea to Malaysia. Total time was exactly what I was told, which was from 4 to 5 weeks after pick up. I do not know the breakdown of the costs, but I was very happy with what it was. I wish I could post pictures of how well the car was taken care of. This is part of an email I sent to Rubin and Randle after opening the container at the port in Malaysia: "Hi guys, I got to open the container today. I was surprised at the quality of work that your agents did. It was perfect! The only way that car would have been able to move, is if the whole container was turned upside down! Thank you so much. I will definitely be using ShipYourCarNow again in the future, and will recommend you guys to all my friends. Cheers, "...[More]
By Omar Salim on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 16 2014 2:28AM