View 158,670 Reviews on 3,674 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 9
Reviews 1-25 of 203
Would definitely use them again. The pick up of the vehicle was late by two days, but they made it up by delivering the vehicle in 7 days total....[More]
By Deepak on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 13 Hours Ago
Great customer service and price. My vehicle was transported in an efficient and timely manner. I would recommend to anyone. They transported my vehicle very fast in spite of the weather issues in VA (where it was picked up). The driver was very patient because I was far from home when he arrived since he arrived so early....[More]
By Maria Biannet Perez on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 24 2015 2:01AM
This transport with Shipyourcarnow.com was the best experience we've ever had. We appreciated the way this was handled from the friendly and efficient Jay Woesner, our sales representative, handled the estimate and reservation to the driver Derrick, who was the ultimate professional with courteous and extremely capable efficiency. The recipient of the vehicle was very grateful to get it so quickly. It was a 4X4 we were sending to family in Vermont and they've had a lot of bad weather recently and it was a life saver. Thank you very much....[More]
By Pegasus Motors on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 23 2015 4:31PM
By Pegasus Motors on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 23 2015 4:31PM
Wayne Friedman was professional from start to finish. His honesty is greatly appreciated and will continue to have my vehicle shipped by him twice a year. I highly recommend Wayne Friedman and Ship Your Car Now. ...[More]
By Tyler Tatro on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 23 2015 4:12PM
Thomas Reardon was unbelievable with his timing and overall customer service...I had other bids come in for less, but Tom made me feel well treated and he responded within seconds of anything needed...I will use and refer this company because of his efforts.... -Rico Abbondanza...[More]
By Unrico Abbondanza on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 18 2015 6:17PM
We were very pleased with transport of our vehicle. Both drivers were very courteous, efficient and delivered the vehicle on a very timely basis. We are going to use your service for the return trip. Isaac David coordinated the transport of our vehicle very efficiently and he was always available with any questions or concerns we may have had. Isaac was a pleasure to work with and we look forward to doing business with Isaac again. We would recommend contacting Isaac for your vehicle transport. ...[More]
By David Bender on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 18 2015 12:31AM
My experience with Ship Your Car Now have been excellent. Using another carrier other than myself have never cross my mind. All transport was done by me. Upon last minute changes to my planning on towing the car myself I decided to go with Ship Your Car Now. Tommy responded to my request with great ease and professionalism. He was able to work with me on getting my vehicle out the same day at no extra cost. Upon pickup, the guys were very considerate and professional and it shows to how they care for a customer's car like myself. I was able to be kept updated on when and where the vehicle is currently located. I would recommend this service to anyone needing a transport service. Affordable cost, excellent customer service and reliable. I will sure use it again in the near future....[More]
By Aaron Cha on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 17 2015 11:37PM
With all the negative reviews online for Car Carriers, I was hesitant and nervous, going in. But our contact Ron Bronson, as well as Danny the driver to Stacey at the pick up point, were all a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend their services! All the best, Lynne...[More]
By Lynne on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 16 2015 5:08PM
Everything looks good at first with this company, a good web page, nice people closing the business and fast response, but everything started to look dark taking a llok to the contract, I'll put it textually, "SYCN will no be responsable for any neglicence on the part of the contracted carrier" and A worse part of all "Any claims must be made with the carrier who actually performed the transport service" and the WORST part of all " The Shipper hereby WAIVES ANY CLAIM for damages AND AGREES TO DEFEND, indemnify, and hold harmless SYCN from against any any and all claims, losses, cost, damages including attorneys fees and expenses of every kind of nature arisig" Reading that contract that avoids any responsability to the carrier and leaves everything to the shipper after the truck picks up the car, made me deny to sign the contract and keep looking for another option, but without my consent SYCN, placed the order. I called them telling I want to cancel it, and Jay, didn't let me talked, got upset, start to shout me, and when I told him that I don't like his contract he insulted me with words I would like to avoid to write in my Gentleman Attitude I maintained in all the conversation. One more thing for www.transportreviews.com, Jay told me that I cannot review them because I'm not a customer, well I'm happy I wasn't his customer because a gold rated company with that profile doesn't match. I'm happy to let you know and SYCN that my voice is gonna be heard, even when SYCN told me I cannot post here, well I'm thankful for being able, and be more careful with your company ratings. THANKS...[More]
By Paul on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 16 2015 4:41PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Feb 17 2015 11:45PM
Mr. Becerra, You asked us to set up the order. So we sent the contract to you, to review and sign. You did not like the wording of our contract. Th...[More]
Shayna was very courteous and gave me all the help I needed to guide me through this process. Extremely knowledgable of her job and willing to go the extra mile to make sure everything was done to my expectations...[More]
By Doug D on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 14 2015 3:15AM
The overall experience was positive, however the driver was confused about delivery times and was late to drop off. The vehicle had no damage when it arrived to its destination. I'm happy with the experience overall and especially happy with the service I received while setting everything up....[More]
By Hillary on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 12 2015 10:46PM
Pick up weather delayed one day. Delivery as promised. Good communication. Would recommend this company to others....[More]
By sheldon volk on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 11 2015 2:22PM
I HAD MANY TRANSPORTS TO CHOOSE FROM. AS A LICENSED FLORIDA MOTOR VEHICLE DEALER I MUST RELY ON A QUALITY TRANSPORT COMPANY. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE TO GIVE A CALL TO JODY. GREAT GUY, VERY HELPFUL AND ON TOP OF ALL ASPECTS OF THE SHIPPING. DRIVER WAS ALSO VERY NICE, KEPT ME INFORMED, AND HIS TRUCK WAS CLEAN. ...[More]
By mike cristoforo on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 10 2015 10:28PM
Oustanding service provided by Ship Your Car Now. Erick B was my agent and did a great job. Very professional and sensitive to my desires/needs. I strongly recommend them. Actually company that did my transport is another story. But, this was not an issue with Ship Your Car Now....[More]
By RALPH on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 10 2015 10:05PM
I've bought 3 cars from different cities, different types and different colors in different dates. I authorized SHIP YOUR CAR NOW LLC to pick them from different cities in different dates and ship them to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Each car has different story but the RED 1966 MUSTANG in excellent condition and cost me more than $10000. This car have more than 80 days since I authorized the agency to pick it from the seller to ship it to Saudi Arabia but the car still in the agency's warehouse until now without any reasonable reason for holding it. I tried to cancel the contract with them but they said i have to pay $2000 - $3000 to cancel the shipment. They promise 10s times that they will ship the car next few days but nothing happen. I know nothing about the car condition and it looks like they are hiding something. This a brief for my story and if needed i'll write it again in details. I need your help and advice to solve this problem....[More]
By Yakob Hawsawi on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 5 2015 5:42PM
my car was handled with the utmost of care from pickup to delivery the driver frequently called me as to his location and approximately the drop off time he told me that he would give me a 2 hour window so I didn't have to sit and wait it was a geat experience as a first time customer dealing with this company I highly recommend this company...[More]
By norman kaye on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 3 2015 9:05PM
I have had 5 vehicle shipped with you all. Wayne Friedman is Great to work with and goes out of his way even on his days off to take care of us. I will continue to use him for all of Friendship Chrysler delivery's....[More]
By Cody Archer on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 3 2015 11:41AM
Nice people from start to finish. Tommy told me his price would be best and he was correct. Not sure how they did the job so fast, but it was perfect all around. Much appreciated!...[More]
By Sam on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 3 2015 9:47AM
As nothing in life goes perfectly as planned, Tim at ship your car now made it happen. he was available 24 /7 and corrected any mistakes immediately . he got my car to me fast, safe and efficiently. He called to check up on the status and was looking forward to hearing from me after I got the car. He showed more interest in my car then my wife did....haha I woud use these guys again in a heart beat and will....[More]
By Dr. David Samuels on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 1 2015 9:22PM
1968 Mustang NJ - MN. Quoted and contract for $1125. Found out after the car was on the truck and departed that it would be $1225. Was offered a free broker fee for my next transport but wont find out if that would be honored or not . At the end of the day the car was delivered on time and in good shape. The broker was prompt at returning and answering calls even at off hours. The two star review is a direct result of this site saying if you would not use them again that is the highest they can get. In reality they should probably have gotten a three. ...[More]
By Cameron on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 30 2015 7:24PM
Dropped the car off to Matson in Honolulu and car was delivered to Long Beach, CA. Driver picked up car the day it was dropped off in CA. Delivered car to Florida 4 days later. Driver called in the morning to say they would be delivering car between 7-11p that evening. The delivery was at midnight, which was a bit aggravating but driver apologized stating they had been held up in traffic near the TX/LA border. Shayna kept us updated the entire time. Would definitely use them again! Thanks so much!! (Car was dirty due to cross country drive)...[More]
By Regina Medard on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 29 2015 6:31PM
My overall experience of service and response time was a good. The response time from pick up to delivery was less than 24hrs. I received a call from ShipYourCarNow within a couple hours and they had a carrier ready the same day....[More]
By ELois on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 28 2015 1:11PM
Rubin was very professional and i will use their services again! my was picked up on time and it was shipped to me to Nigeria... The car came on schedule and everything is fine!...[More]
By Obi Raymond on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 28 2015 12:09PM
Hello Just shipped a car from FL to CO - everything was great. Very happy customer. If I had to ship a car again, I would use this company. The follow up and communication was very much appreciated. Thank you! ...[More]
By jen on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 28 2015 11:22AM