View 167,344 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 9
Reviews 1-25 of 223
Unwanted to say a huge thank you to ship your car now and especially Tim Montgomery for his excellent customer service and patience as he described how things work! This was our first time using a shipping company and he explained everything have me a fair price and found a gear carrier that got the car to the east coast I only two days!! Best money I have ever spent!! Thanks again to Tim and everyone at shipyour car now!! Awesome and will be recommending to other!!...[More]
By Kim Arthur on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 21 Minutes Ago
Jay is the initial contact with the company and did an excellent job keeping me informed and answering all my questions. Daylyn was our driver. He was on time. Returned every single call and text and was on top of our entire schedule. He updated us as he progressed. He cared about what was important to us - arrival date! We had a tight deadline and he did everything he could to meet that deadline and did. He made it an easy process. When the car arrived - he took great care with the car and even wiped down our steering wheel after it travelled to Houston from California. He was very easy to work with and I would rate him a 10 on a one to 10 scale. I highly recommend Darlyn and this company to transport your car. ...[More]
By Pam on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 31 2015 3:25AM
We had a very unexpected transmission malfunction on the way to a family reunion from North Carolina to Ohio. We broke down just past the Virginia border and were told by a mechanic that our van would not make it back to NC. After some research, we decided to go with Ship Your Car Now for auto transport. Our initial contact with Justin in customer service gave us a decent level of confidence that everything would go as smoothly as one can expect with this kind of unfortunate circumstance. Justin seemed knowledgable and the price (we were quoted $310 door-to-door for an inoperable vehicle) was less than we assumed we might pay for this kind of service. We signed paperwork seamlessly through email and expected our van to be picked up and dropped off on the following Monday (we made our arrangements by phone on a Friday). Once Monday came, things started to get fishy. Justin called back and said that the carrier would not be able to do the transport for less than $400 because the van was inoperable (we had disclosed this more than once in our conversations prior). After much discussion and frustration, Justin agreed to call the carrier and see if he would take $300 since our van would in fact operate long enough to be moved onto the truck for transport. After supposedly calling the carrier, he called us back and said the price would still have to be $400 since "it is a van". I was getting more leery by the minute. It seemed that no matter what we said they were going to try and raise the price $100 with no regard for the fact that we already had a signed contract for the quoted price of $300. He kept saying that we "wouldn't find anyone to do it for less" and if we tried it would delay us getting our car back by two or three days. He kept saying that "this never happens" and denied my accusations that this was a scam set-up. The more we talked, the more it seemed like their intention from the start was to initially quote us a price to get us roped in and then raise it once they had us cornered with no other options and signed paperwork. Only after having my husband call back and have another go at him did he say he would "talk to the supervisor" who apparently agreed that they would do the transport for $300 and "not make anything on the job". In the end, our van did make it to the final destination for the original quoted price of $300. However, I am fully convinced that this price change is a move that they most likely pull on many (if not all) of their customers because most people would not put up enough fight to get them to take the original price or would be too desperate to do the leg work to find another option once the arrangements had been made. I will never use "Ship Your Car Now" again or recommend them to a friend. ...[More]
By Alinna on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 31 2015 2:27AM
Daniel was great and truthful. Everything was promised and the carrier was easy to contact and gave updates. Even got it to me a little early. I was nervous about shipping it but the whole experience was easy, truthful and the price was as promised. ...[More]
By Miranda on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 29 2015 6:05PM
After researching and reviewing COUNTLESS carrier options for a short haul of a 1969 Camaro from Salt Lake City, UT to Reno, NV, I settled on ShipYourCarNow. The reasons: Consistently high recent reviews on this site (yes, they ALL will have negative reviews, but this company had very few overall and none recently), cost, and experience. Erick was my broker, and he answered all of my initial questions over the phone, and then followed up when my car purchase hit a snag with the title. Once we were ready to go, he located a preferred shipper in his network within 24 hours (Tuesday), confirmed pickup for that Friday, and the car arrived on Saturday. Hi transporter arrived on time at pickup, and delivered on time at the destination. The enclosed trailer was clean with a double decker hydraulic lift. Soft tire tie-downs were used, which was important to me. The bill of lading and the imperfections noted at pickup were more detailed than I probably would have been, which was appreciated. Would highly recommend, and I'm very particular....[More]
By Kurt F - Reno, NV on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 27 2015 9:28PM
Good Afternoon, I shopped around and found this company called Dan my sales rep and had him set up a contract. After the original Quote of 400 dollars I was sent a contract and signed off for the deal for a pick up about 96 hours in advance. With in 24 hours of the contract being signed I was again called on my cell phone by Dan saying the driver wanted more money and could not honor the signed contract. I argued I already gave him the credit card information and we had a signed contract, plus the conformation email with the agreed upon total again for the 400 dollars. At this point I was given an option to pay an additional $75 dollars to keep the appointment, or cancel the order. I immediately got on the phone and found another company that was close to the original bid discussed their offer and told them I would be with them shortly. Called Dan up canceled with him and he apologized, saying it was a mistake on his end. I booked on the second carrier and thought this matter was closed. Apparently it was not, with in ten minuets I received another call from Dan saying this was a big issue and they dropped the carrier that had taken the bid for my bike and they were not allowed to ask for more money. I again informed him he was the one that went back on the contract and I had already found another company. At this point his manager gets on the phone and tries to get me to go back on their carrier but I calmly inform him as I did with Dan, you broke the contract I want nothing to do with your company or carrier. He tries to push me to allow them to get the bike and starts citing the " Fine print" that they can cancel any booking or raise the price if a driver can not be found to move the bike. Again I told them I had another carrier and he got irate and told Dan to hang up. That sales manager couldn't close a screen door, I wish the best to you two, and will be writing another review on how the other carrier turns out. I will do more research in the future and wish I would of found this website before I signed the contract with a company that brokers out their bids. ...[More]
By Richard A. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 24 2015 9:08PM
If you are looking for an extremely reliable automobile transport company with excellent communication, please call Jeff at 953-300-2614. He will respond immediately to your phone calls and keep you informed about your auto during the entire trip to your destination....[More]
By Lucille on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 24 2015 4:49PM
Ship Your Car Now is, is, is, excellent!! First, I am a totally satisfied, uncompensated customer from start to finish. Tim Montgomery is your man for the job!!! He is polite, professional, educated, and a caring broker. My car made it from CO to CA in one week, reasonable cost and undamaged. Here's my story and experience. My car broke down in Denver, CO (traveling from NY to CA) where I had to leave it for a week at the Ford Dealership for repairs. I had to fly to CA to meet important deadlines. Being in LA without a car was stressful enough. My sister informed me I could ship my car which I knew nothing about!! She didn't know anything either only heard about it through a friend. For real! Nothing! My sister signed me up to receive emails from shippers and I got bombarded!!! I started to search the internet and read the reviews; most which are terrible- can't get a hold of the broker, double charges, late pick ups, late drop- off and worst of all damaged cars!!! Stressed out with high anxiety I looked at Ship Your Car Now; I didn't find anything about damaged cars. I had my sister look at the reviews too! "There's no reason not to hire Ship Your Car Now, sis." Of course, I looked through all the reviews again. I called Ship Your Car Now on late Sunday (July 12) and Tim answered on Sunday!! Wow!. How do I go about this? He could sense I was a first time caller and had no idea what I was doing. Tim took the time and walked me through the whole process. He even shared some of his struggles he went through to keep his customers happy and have successful shipments. Tim told me he could have my car on a truck that week. He did and yes, he did!! The order went out Monday, the shipper was assigned Tuesday, and the car was picked up on Friday (July 17). Yes, I called Tim through the week. He answered everytime!!! My quesions, "What if... Tim? What if? He was patient and courteous to my ignorance about this industry. God bless Tim! He assured me everything was ok Jennifer. He even assured me that if the "what if" should come up he would do his job and handle the situation. The shipment was flawless! No hassle! Like clockwork!! The "what if" never happened. Tim said my car should arrive at my home Monday or Tuesday!! My car arrived on Monday (July 20) by 5pm, entacted, no damage and my few possessions I had left in the car. I called Tim so excited to confirm my car had made it and to seriously thank him for all he did as a professional broker who got the job done. Jennifer Estrada-Yes I would use Tim again and refer him to anyone who is seeking a professional shipper for their beloved car!!...[More]
By Jennifer Estrada on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 21 2015 11:25PM
By Jennifer Estrada on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 21 2015 11:25PM
GREAT JOB PROFESSIONAL JOB DONE QUICK WASNT WORRIED AT ALL ISSAC MADE SURE I FELT ASSURED I WAS A PRIORITY CUSTOMER AND WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE...[More]
By ANTONIO JONES on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 18 2015 3:28AM
Ivan and Garett were both very professional and sincerely seemed to love what they do. Ivan was pleasant throughout the transaction. We had an issue with missing gas upon delivery but Ship Your Car Now was not at fault for that in any way yet Garett facilitated us getting a refund for the amount of the missing gas from the carrier. Would definitely use them again. Could happen to anyone hauling a vehicle with a non-locking gas tank. Excellent company....[More]
By Mechelle on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 13 2015 5:57PM
This company was recommended by Sawgrass Infiniti in Tamatac, Fla. We contacted the company and made arrangements for pickup once the car was ready. The vehicle was picked up and delivered on time. The price was reasonable. The person that I dealt with was Issac, he was very friendly and delivered the vehicle on time as promised. I would definitely recommend this company....[More]
By James Johnson on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 10 2015 7:31PM
Ship Your Car Now (SYCN) was highly recommended by the dealer. Contact made immediately. All transactions (Contract & Payment) performed online in a secure environment. Scheduled pickup on the day of my choice - 5 business days from contract signing. Changed the pickup date one day earlier without any issues. The independent transporter contacted me two days before pickup. The transporter took pictures during the pickup process and texted them to me. The transporter was in contact throughout the trip via text with status. Vehicle arrived in great shape with no damage....[More]
By DonL on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 9 2015 4:21PM
Excellent service provided by Ship Your Car Now. Patrick was professional, direct and very thorough in explaining the process, requirements, and delivery. Their driver, Kofi, was also the same way. I'll recommend and use them again if needed. ...[More]
By Jane on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 9 2015 1:08AM
my experience over all with this company was great!!!!!!!!!! I had my pick up on time! delivery was right on time!. I had a flight to my daughters wedding and if I wouldn't have spoken to JOHN LANGLEY I wouldn't of have made it. all other companies were lying to me and wanted to charge me more! I recommend this company to anyone who needs their cars moved on time!!! and delivered on time!! florida to californa 1000$ it all went according very satisfied. ...[More]
By becky peter on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 8 2015 7:33PM
I was very pleased with my service. I kept looking up different companies because I wanted the best price and my car to be on time to where I was going to! other companies where to high on price and didn't have the dates I needed. but I spoke to john Langley from ship your car now and he gave the best price! on time pick up and delivery!! FL-NY 700$$ very pleased everything went according to plans just like he said (JOHN LANGLEY) good!...[More]
By betty jones on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 8 2015 3:57PM
THESE GUY'S ARE THE BEST , I FIRST THOUGHT I COULD SHOP AROUND AND FIND THE BEST PRICE AND CHEAPEST . BOY WAS I WRONG ! I WENT WITH A LOW PRICED COMPANY BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING A GOOD DEAL , AND MY CAR NEVER GOT PICKED UP , I PAID A DEPOSIT AND LOST MY MONEY ! I CALLED SHIP YOUR CAR NOW AND GOT JOHN LANGLEY ON THE PHONE , HE EXPLAINED TO ME THAT THERE IS REALLY ONLY ONE PRICE AND IT COMES FROM THE DRIVERS , SHOPPING WAS NOT AN OPTION IF I DONT PAY WHAT THE DRIVERS RATES ARE THEN THEY WILL JUST NOT PICK UP MY CAR , ANYWAYS JOHN HAD A TRUCK OVER TO MY HOUSE IN 24 HOURS AND MY CAR WAS ON IT'S WAY !!!!!! I WOULD RECOMMEND THESE GUYS TO EVERYBODY !! ASK FOR " JOHN LANGLEY " HE WILL HELP YOU AND HONESTLY GET IT DONE. ...[More]
By JAY PARKER on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 8 2015 3:10PM
Everything went like clockwork. The driver was very professional and friendly and accommodating . TWO THUMBS UP!!!...[More]
By Steven Radeck on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 8 2015 8:47AM
I have used Ship Your Car Now four times to ship my daughter's car to and from school. The service from Isaac was outstanding and all the carriers were prompt and treated the car like their own. Isaac was the single point of contact from the start of our business relationship until my daughter graduated. He responded quickly to our requests and kept whatever schedule we required. Recently friends needed to ship their son's car and I highly recommended Isaac and Ship Your Car Now and they were similarly thrilled with the service. ...[More]
By S Carr on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 7 2015 2:20PM
Delivered what was promised, Peace of Mind !!! I was shipping my car from St. Louis to upstate NY. One of my friend referred Tim. Professionally executed and communicated during the whole process. The car was picked up on time and delivered on time !!!...[More]
By Ramesh on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 3 2015 1:30PM
Tommy Reardon was excellent. Great communication. Never waited more than a few minutes for a response. Will do business with again!...[More]
By Matthew Roche on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 2 2015 5:46PM
I am pleased with the service provided. My main contact person was Tommy who was always available by phone to answer questions and promptly returned my calls. The dispatcher/driver was also very curtious and kept me up to date regarding my pick up and delivery. The prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend this company to friends and family....[More]
By Lashondria Camp on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 29 2015 4:45AM
I was very happy using your company to ship my Shelby Cobra 427 to my door. The driver was exceptional and I enjoyed the conversation we had while getting out my car from the enclosed trailer. It drew some attention from some of my neighbors when he started the Cobra up. My Cobra was delivered in perfect condition. I would recommend anyone shipping their classic or exotic cars to use your company, If the need arises again I will be a return happy customer....[More]
By Bob Burns on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 28 2015 12:10AM
Iam extremely happy with the ron saphiro at ship your carnow,and how they handlemy car transport.Ron was there anytime I needed him ,I recommend this company for any vehicule transport you can reach ron saphiro at 5612573216....[More]
By Rodolfo on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 26 2015 2:34PM
ShipYourCarNow did an excellent job and I highly recommend them. Their customer service and follow-through were great. I initially tried a low baller and got nowhere. I ended up wasting two weeks. Isaac David knew the going rate and located the carrier with ease. I shipped 2 cars with them the last several months and would use them again in the future....[More]
By Tim on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jun 25 2015 6:31PM