View 159,356 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 9
Reviews 1-25 of 208
This was our first experience shipping a vehicle. I went on transport review and called "Ship your car now" talked to PHillip who was very knowledgeable about the procedure for getting the car transported to Michigan. It got here 3 days earlier than they had even told us. They contacted us several times to let us know the status of the shipping. Driver was very courteous and went over the car for us to make sure no damage was there. Would highly recommend this company to anyone, they were wonderful and the price was very reasonable. ...[More]
By Mike on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 22 2015 8:59PM
Ron at Ship Your Car Now was great! He immediately gave me a quote and found a driver. I was able to confirm the price with the driver. Car was picked up and delivered very quickly. The driver stayed in communication with us and was very friendly. I highly recommend Ship Your Car Now!...[More]
By Johanne on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 21 2015 1:16PM
been shipping vehicles for many years and this Experience was by far my BEST AAA+++ will do business in the future for sure Shayna Rayboy is an Excellent person to Deal with [Shayna Rayboy @ 561.948.2557] ...[More]
By ryan yzaguirre on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 16 2015 5:07PM
Needed to have my vehicle in my possession in 6 days after contacting shipper as I was leaving the country. Wayne immediately took control and made it happen 2 days early, He gave me the feeling that I was the only customer he was dealing with. Follow up was spot on and return emails and phone calls were first class. The shipping company and driver he chose (Philly Transport Express) to get the job done were equally as customer service oriented. I will choose SHIP YOUR CAR NOW again if ever I need this service. A WORD TO THE WISE....DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE BROKER HANDLE YOUR SHIPMENT AT THE SAME TIME. CHOOSE ONE CAREFULLY AND STICK WITH THEM. I initially had 4 brokers working on the order thinking that would give me better coverage and it created nothing but confusion for the trucking companies that wanted to respond to the inquiry. Trust these guys to get your vehicle to you on time if they say they can!!! Especially choose Wayne as your follow up guy....[More]
By Rick on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 11 2015 2:16PM
Quote was in line and comparable to many others I received. However..after agreeing to have the vehicle shipped the price went up twice. Over $100. I would have preferred sticking with my quote but a debit had already been charged to my credit card. I believe one or two of the 10-15 other bidders would have honored the quote. ...[More]
By Bill on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 10 2015 7:35PM
I was very impressed with Ship Your Car Now LLC! They are a great company to trust with your car. The shippping cost was the most affordable I found, and the best customer service too. Before getting my car picked up, I realized I left my keys in another state. The manager was so easy going about it and made the whole experience extra easy. I've had my car shipped before and the other company said they would pick it up between 2-3 days but wouldn't tell me which day exactly, that made planning hard. They also took over a week to deliver it. Ship Your Car Now literally delivered in under 3 days. I definitely recommend this company! ...[More]
By AS on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 9 2015 10:34PM
Pickup and delivery were on time. Excellent service, from the office folks to the drivers. I would recommend Ship Your Car Now to anyone that needs a vehicles transported!...[More]
By Cory Vanlaningham on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 9 2015 8:58PM
The customer service was great I had to find a different transport system at the last minute. The weather in Texas was awful the driver was on time and even text me the next day to tell me my car was there and the dispatcher met me on his off day to allow me to pickup my car. This was a great experience this was my first time I will definitely recommend them to anyone. Awesome Job. ...[More]
By Michael Phillips on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 9 2015 7:08PM
COULD NOT HAVE BEEN MORE PLEASED WITH ALL THE HELP ON MY FIRST TIME HAVING A CAR SHIPPED CLEAR ACROSS COUNTRY IN 2 SNOW STORMS. ISSAC DAVID WENT BEYOND TO HELP ME, ALWAYS POLITE WHAT EVER TIME I CALLED. COULD NOT PRAISE ENOUGH. AND THE DRIVER OF THE TRUCK WAS ALSO VERY NICE. CAN NOT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS COMPANY!...[More]
By JILL WRIGHT on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 9 2015 1:19AM
Erick was prompt and professional. Initially I was concerned trying to find a transport company to ship a rare and expensive car (enclosed) to Montana in early March, and in my time frame with weather considerations. Erick found a conscientious driver whom delivered on time in such short notice. I was considerably relieved. I would use this company again....[More]
By Stephen on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 7 2015 4:21PM
Would definitely use them again. The pick up of the vehicle was late by two days, but they made it up by delivering the vehicle in 7 days total....[More]
By Deepak on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Mar 5 2015 7:56PM
Great customer service and price. My vehicle was transported in an efficient and timely manner. I would recommend to anyone. They transported my vehicle very fast in spite of the weather issues in VA (where it was picked up). The driver was very patient because I was far from home when he arrived since he arrived so early....[More]
By Maria Biannet Perez on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 24 2015 2:01AM
This transport with Shipyourcarnow.com was the best experience we've ever had. We appreciated the way this was handled from the friendly and efficient Jay Woesner, our sales representative, handled the estimate and reservation to the driver Derrick, who was the ultimate professional with courteous and extremely capable efficiency. The recipient of the vehicle was very grateful to get it so quickly. It was a 4X4 we were sending to family in Vermont and they've had a lot of bad weather recently and it was a life saver. Thank you very much....[More]
By Pegasus Motors on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 23 2015 4:31PM
By Pegasus Motors on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 23 2015 4:31PM
Wayne Friedman was professional from start to finish. His honesty is greatly appreciated and will continue to have my vehicle shipped by him twice a year. I highly recommend Wayne Friedman and Ship Your Car Now. ...[More]
By Tyler Tatro on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 23 2015 4:12PM
Thomas Reardon was unbelievable with his timing and overall customer service...I had other bids come in for less, but Tom made me feel well treated and he responded within seconds of anything needed...I will use and refer this company because of his efforts.... -Rico Abbondanza...[More]
By Unrico Abbondanza on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 18 2015 6:17PM
We were very pleased with transport of our vehicle. Both drivers were very courteous, efficient and delivered the vehicle on a very timely basis. We are going to use your service for the return trip. Isaac David coordinated the transport of our vehicle very efficiently and he was always available with any questions or concerns we may have had. Isaac was a pleasure to work with and we look forward to doing business with Isaac again. We would recommend contacting Isaac for your vehicle transport. ...[More]
By David Bender on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 18 2015 12:31AM
My experience with Ship Your Car Now have been excellent. Using another carrier other than myself have never cross my mind. All transport was done by me. Upon last minute changes to my planning on towing the car myself I decided to go with Ship Your Car Now. Tommy responded to my request with great ease and professionalism. He was able to work with me on getting my vehicle out the same day at no extra cost. Upon pickup, the guys were very considerate and professional and it shows to how they care for a customer's car like myself. I was able to be kept updated on when and where the vehicle is currently located. I would recommend this service to anyone needing a transport service. Affordable cost, excellent customer service and reliable. I will sure use it again in the near future....[More]
By Aaron Cha on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 17 2015 11:37PM
With all the negative reviews online for Car Carriers, I was hesitant and nervous, going in. But our contact Ron Bronson, as well as Danny the driver to Stacey at the pick up point, were all a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend their services! All the best, Lynne...[More]
By Lynne on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 16 2015 5:08PM
Everything looks good at first with this company, a good web page, nice people closing the business and fast response, but everything started to look dark taking a llok to the contract, I'll put it textually, "SYCN will no be responsable for any neglicence on the part of the contracted carrier" and A worse part of all "Any claims must be made with the carrier who actually performed the transport service" and the WORST part of all " The Shipper hereby WAIVES ANY CLAIM for damages AND AGREES TO DEFEND, indemnify, and hold harmless SYCN from against any any and all claims, losses, cost, damages including attorneys fees and expenses of every kind of nature arisig" Reading that contract that avoids any responsability to the carrier and leaves everything to the shipper after the truck picks up the car, made me deny to sign the contract and keep looking for another option, but without my consent SYCN, placed the order. I called them telling I want to cancel it, and Jay, didn't let me talked, got upset, start to shout me, and when I told him that I don't like his contract he insulted me with words I would like to avoid to write in my Gentleman Attitude I maintained in all the conversation. One more thing for www.transportreviews.com, Jay told me that I cannot review them because I'm not a customer, well I'm happy I wasn't his customer because a gold rated company with that profile doesn't match. I'm happy to let you know and SYCN that my voice is gonna be heard, even when SYCN told me I cannot post here, well I'm thankful for being able, and be more careful with your company ratings. THANKS...[More]
By Paul on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 16 2015 4:41PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Feb 17 2015 11:45PM
Mr. Becerra, You asked us to set up the order. So we sent the contract to you, to review and sign. You did not like the wording of our contract. Th...[More]
Shayna was very courteous and gave me all the help I needed to guide me through this process. Extremely knowledgable of her job and willing to go the extra mile to make sure everything was done to my expectations...[More]
By Doug D on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 14 2015 3:15AM
The overall experience was positive, however the driver was confused about delivery times and was late to drop off. The vehicle had no damage when it arrived to its destination. I'm happy with the experience overall and especially happy with the service I received while setting everything up....[More]
By Hillary on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 12 2015 10:46PM
Pick up weather delayed one day. Delivery as promised. Good communication. Would recommend this company to others....[More]
By sheldon volk on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 11 2015 2:22PM
I HAD MANY TRANSPORTS TO CHOOSE FROM. AS A LICENSED FLORIDA MOTOR VEHICLE DEALER I MUST RELY ON A QUALITY TRANSPORT COMPANY. I WOULD ADVISE ANYONE TO GIVE A CALL TO JODY. GREAT GUY, VERY HELPFUL AND ON TOP OF ALL ASPECTS OF THE SHIPPING. DRIVER WAS ALSO VERY NICE, KEPT ME INFORMED, AND HIS TRUCK WAS CLEAN. ...[More]
By mike cristoforo on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 10 2015 10:28PM
Oustanding service provided by Ship Your Car Now. Erick B was my agent and did a great job. Very professional and sensitive to my desires/needs. I strongly recommend them. Actually company that did my transport is another story. But, this was not an issue with Ship Your Car Now....[More]
By RALPH on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 10 2015 10:05PM