View 178,875 Reviews on 3,956 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 Next
Page 1 of 8
Reviews 1-25 of 179
Ship Your Car Now did not ship my car when promised. And because of problems between them and the actual shipping company ( NAO Transport) regarding payment, my car was delayed to the Port for a week. It sat in Spokane for several days while they worked that issue out. I wonder why NAO was upset about payments from ShipYourCarNow? Are they unreliable? Anyway, I was given various reasons for the delay by several different people. All felt like excuses from a poorly managed business. Try Coast to Coast shippers - they are a family run business, own their own trucks and got back to me when they said they would. Also, right side view mirror housing and mirror were cracked upon delivery. Interior, which had just been detailed, was covered with grease. I'd say I'm and UNSATIFIED CUSTOMER!!!...[More]
By Kimberly Babb on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 1 2016 10:19PM
Jay Rappaport is amazing!!!!!! Thank you for making this a worry free experience. Jay is extremely knowledgeable and professional, he made me feel comfortable ever step of the way. I was given a great price and contacted multiple times with updates until I received my car as promised. I highly recommend this company, especially the professionalism and expertise of Jay Rappaport!...[More]
By Lori Ann Spinelli on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Feb 1 2016 5:17PM
We were overwhelmed by all of the companies that vied for our business, and the one that really inspired us was Marco Mathews from ShipYourCarNow. His professionalism and attention to detail was refreshing, along with his follow-up to make sure we were completely satisfied with their service. We were blown away that our car was picked up within minutes of the dealership opening and delivered that evening in perfect shape. The next time we need to arrange transportation for a vehicle, we will be calling Marco!...[More]
By Stan Foxworthy on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 31 2016 5:38PM
Scheduled a shipment through another company three weeks out. The day of shipping, still did not have a confirmed ship date. called the company and they scrambled to find a truck. finally got a truck and the driver gave me the jerk around and did not want to pick up my car. I called Jody and had a truck at my door three hours later for the same price!!!...[More]
By D Freiberger on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 31 2016 12:51PM
This was my first time shipping automobiles to another state and I have to say working with Marco was very easy from signing the contract to delivery. Marco let me know that he was working on getting a carrier, once the carrier was defined he let me know and he gave me the name of the carrier. The driver kept in touch with me throughout the day on the time he would be able to pick up the vehicles. The pickup was seamless and the driver Ollie was great to deal with and had the vehicles ready to be loaded in no time. They picked up Thursday Evening and the cars were delivered on Monday morning. We couldn't ask for anything better than that. The vehicles were safe and transported just as we had sent them. Excellent job! I would give Ship Your Car Now my highest recommendation! Thank you Marco & Ollie for your excellent customer service and follow through!...[More]
By Jill L on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 28 2016 12:54PM
this company is totally out of control and there using loop hole contracts to trick people and to get double payment . These people are not telling customers that the fee they charge is not the charge for transport then when you shipment arrives bam you get hit with another charge of more or equal amount for transport fees and thats messed up who would pay $1200.00 to reserve a space for transport and then another charge of 1150.00 totaling 2700 dollars to bring a junk car project from new york to california i didnt even get insurance because of the chargeit would of been another $500.00 ...[More]
By adan morales on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 22 2016 10:15PM
My experiences was great, I was a bit skeptical at first because I've never shipped a car before and I had a million questions to ask. But Joseph was VERY patient with me and assured me 100% that nothing would happen to my Audi. He was able to find me a truck writhin a few hrs of my call for exactly the day that I needed it and put me in contact with the transporters as well as contacted my dealership for pick up arrangements. They are very professional and I was extremely pleased with the delivery. It was right ontime despite the blizzard in Syracuse! Thanks again!...[More]
By Maggie on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 20 2016 4:29PM
Randle Ferrari - Shipyourcarnow.com completed an international vehicle transport from New Jersey dealership to the local port and subsequently shipped internationally to Belarus. Multiple logistical steps were required. These were handled flawlessly and on time. Everything was delivered as promised. Randle was always immediately accessible to answer any and all of my questions. I got frequent status updates about the location of my vehicle. The entire process was made simple and was handled very professionally by shipyourcarnow.com and Randle Ferrari. Highly recommend. ...[More]
By Fred M. on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 17 2016 12:34AM
Always easy to work with, and the pricing is very fair. The best item is the service. With the "big" guys you wait. This is the third car I have shipped and the personal service could not have been better.I am shipping the fourth car with them from florida on Saturday. Thomas Reardon is the best....[More]
By Mike Karch on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 15 2016 12:16AM
My experience working with ship your car now LLC was exceptional and I would highly recommend using them for your car transportation needs....[More]
By R L on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 15 2016 12:14AM
Great Service. Great Communication. ...[More]
By Jeffrey Riezenman The Auto Toy Store on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 12 2016 3:14PM
The carrier that was picking my car up was on time. The car was delivered to destination earlier than stated. This was not really a door to door delivery service. We had to come to the transporter's yard to pick up the car. The car was extremely coated with road grime. I would have thought that it would have been a common courtesy at least to spray the road grime off the car....[More]
By Tony Vance on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 11 2016 9:41PM
2nd time shipping my car with Ship Your Car Now and Ron B pulled through again! The transporter, Niles, was also amazing. Would recommend. No issues. Direct to the point. Communicated well....[More]
By Jessica on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 9 2016 2:33AM
AS a firs timer i was skeptical about shipping my car with a company I've never heard of. To my surprise they were very helpful and shipped my car to Michigan from Texas within the time frame and at a very reasonable price especially for a last minute transaction! I was and am very pleased and would recommend them in a heartbeat!...[More]
By gaynell Martinez on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jan 4 2016 4:14PM
Response from Ship Your Car Now LLC.
ShipYourCarNow%2C LLC on Jan 4 2016 4:50PM
Gaynell thank you very much for leaving us some feedback. If you ever need to have another vehicle moved feel free to call Ryan Serpa directly on phon...[More]
i have shipped a car cross-country twice now with this company. My rep Ron Bronson provided fast and excellent customer service. They are reasonably priced, easy to contract with, fabulous on the follow up, the vehicle did not have issues on either transport, and would highly recommend....[More]
By L. Malek on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 30 2015 7:54PM
From the first contact, Daniel was friendly, punctual and professional. If I had a concern, he answered it. Excellent price, service. The shipper, Eagle Logistic from Hagerstown Maryland was equally professional (509) 205-5996. Thank you to both companies and Daniel ...[More]
By Zhivoin Radoshevich on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 28 2015 6:12PM
Tim Montgomery, my primary contact person from Ship Your Car Now was wonderful! I shipped my car in late June from California to Pennsylvania. He was prompt and knowledgeable about the entire process helping me arrange a truck driver for my car. Tim made himself readily available to answer all my questions and e-mails. We had a very unpleasant experience with the original truck driver that was hired to ship my car. The first truck driver was very rude and threatening so I refused to do business with him. Tim understood my concerns immediately and helped arrange a second truck driver overnight since I was working on a tight deadline! He worked his tail off on my car shipment to make sure everything was on time and there were no errors on the way. Tim made shipping my car cross-country such a great experience, and even though SYCN could have lost my business because of the first driver, Tim saved the day. Ship Your Car Now was well priced for such great service and the best customer service I have seen. I would recommend Tim and SYCN to any of my friends and relatives. ...[More]
By Olivia S on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 24 2015 5:41PM
I was thoroughly impressed with the personal and quick service shown by the company and agent David. From day one he went out of his way to make sure things were running smoothly. I contacted him about shipping the car and in less than 4 hours he had a driver booked and my car was picked up within 24 hours and delivered very early!! Would highly recommend this company for shipment of a car!!!...[More]
By april on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 24 2015 3:33PM
The transport went smoothly and our car was delivered on Monday 9am. The driver was extremely courteous and handled our vehicle with kid gloves. Great Job!...[More]
By Thomas Turkus on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 22 2015 6:00PM
Tim was great to work with in meeting my needs for shipping even tough my plans changed. I had two cars shipped in one wekk and both went off without a hitch. Looking forward to working with Tim again. ...[More]
By Fred Remitea on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 15 2015 6:24PM
This was a difficult route. I had spoken to another transport company, and after three days of nothing but false promises, I cancelled with them and called Tommy. In 15 minutes he had a truck scheduled to pick up my bike. ...[More]
By Bill on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 15 2015 12:32AM
We were very anxious about shipping our practically brand new car, but it was the best alternative for our long distance move. Ethan was friendly, personable, and knowledgeable. He kept us informed throughout the process. We live in a hard-to-service area, and he found transport for us quickly when other companies wanted us to drive 2-3 hours to meet the transport. ...[More]
By Toni on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 10 2015 1:50PM
I was originally worried about shipping the car to my son but Ship Your Car now was great, they arrived in CA early and the car was in excellent condition!...[More]
By Len Hecht on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 9 2015 5:16PM
Ron Shapiro was great to work with. Clearly understood the logistics of transporting a low to the ground classic sports car. ...[More]
By Bill Merkel on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 7 2015 6:00PM
I was a complete wreck having to move a 40 year old sports car that I had so much emotional attachment towards. David Simon put my mind at ease. He knows his business. This guy went well above & beyond to work my transport need. He spent the time to walk me through every detail knowing how concerned I was. He has my future business. I will be contacting him direct. He was honest & cared. Much appreciated by my husband & myself. Thank you David...again! ...[More]
By Sue V on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Dec 7 2015 2:19PM