View 167,465 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 15
Reviews 51-75 of 1124
we are returning customers for Door to Door Transportation. These guys are true professionals in terms of commitment and delivery. we will recommend them to anyone who wants to get a great service as well as prompt delivery to their door. Excellent company with great service and sale representatives. ...[More]
By Sunny on Door to Door Transport about 6 Hours Ago
In an industry spotted with unreliable people Brett has come through consistently for me. He is honest about pick up times and has always followed up for me. His rates are always competitive but more important than rate is your ability to rely on what you are told. I'm a repeat customer and I could not be more pleased with the service received from this company. You can relax when you call Brett. He'll get it done....[More]
By Lee on Allied Auto Shippers about 7 Hours Ago
My car was picked up and delivered on time. Thank you. thank you. Thank you. thank you/. thank you. thank you. thank you. thank you. the service was very good....[More]
By s w on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
Lee was very patient and responsive to my needs. She quickly found a carrier that was very personable and easy to work with. The whole process went very smoothly, without a hitch. My car showed up in front of the house in great shape. ...[More]
By Dan Forbes on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
Long story as short as possible. I hired Perez Transport LLC on 7/22/15 off of Central Dispatch to pick up my 2015 Z06 in Corpus Christi and deliver it to Lenexa KS on 7/23/15. Perez was paid in full for the trip when he picked the car up. On 7/24/15, when the car had not arrived, I made several attempts to contact the owner, Fernando Perez. After having to threaten him with legal action, he finally responded and gave excuse after excuse. From July 23 to July 29th, my car was sitting in a semi truck boneyard out in the open and unsecured. Not in the enclosed transport I paid for. On July 29th, I was forced to threaten him again with legal action after hearing excuse after excuse. He hired a company called Alinc Transport out of Chicago to complete the job and get the car from Mesquite to Kansas. I have nothing but good things to say about Alinc Transport and the owner, Vad. He called me to let me know the condition of the car when he picked it up and informed me of the damages done to it by Perez Transport LLC. He also informed me that the car was left in the semi truck boneyard, unlocked, behind an open gate with the keys in the tailpipe. Vad followed through as promised and got my car to Kansas the next day in an enclosed transport. And now, Vad has brought it to my attention that Perez stiffed him for the transport payment. I have also found out that this is not the first time Perez Transportation has done this to someone. Here is my effort to make sure it does not happen to anyone else. Please feel free to post this message in its entirety on any boards/forums/blogs you feel could benefit from it and feel free to contact me if you have any questions. STAY AWAY FROM: Perez Transport LLC Fernando Perez 1028 Primrose Mesquite, TX 75149 214-680-1415 Pereztransport8@gmail.com PLEASE SUPPORT: Alinc Transport Vad-owner 773-742-0220 Alinc.transport@gmail.com Skip Harmon President/General Manager Allen Samuels Chevrolet Corpus Christi mharmon@asag.net 817-319-2298 ...[More]
By Skip Harmon on Perez Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
I was a little hesitant about using the carrier selected for us after reading their reviews, however Tom assured me we were in good hands. Turns out he was right; everything went well. Our car was picked up on time (day and time), we were given an estimated delivery date and told the driver would call a day before. The driver did call and the car arrived earlier than estimated. The pick up and delivery drivers were both very nice. Tom at Ship a Car Direct was very helpful from start to finish. Very satisfied customer. ...[More]
By Meredith on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Felicia did an excellent job of coordination on this job. I felt like I was the only person she was handling during the entire time. She let me know what was going on every step of way. When we were under contract, cost, what I had to do to pay the driver on delivery, how the check needed to be made out. Who the company that was picking up the car was and when they would be there. I was informed when the car was picked up and on its way. When it would get to Texas. The day of delivery I was notified with 30 minutes of when the truck would arrive. The car was delivered on time and on schedule. What a joy to work with someone that knows their job and keeps you informed every step of the way. JOB WELL DONE....[More]
By Ken Luetge on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 1 Hour Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
Tony and Traci were professional and the delivery was on time. The quoted price did not change and there were no extra charges. The driver delivered the car to our front door and was very friendly. You could tell he was an exerienced driver who know what he was doing....[More]
By K. Danielson on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
When I first reached out to the folks at Dynamic Auto Movers, they were MORE THAN HAPPY to offer to transport my car for me. I made one major mistake however. I told them that I needed to move the car on a specific day. Once I did that and planned my schedule completely around that date about a week before the move, they indicated that they could no longer transport my vehicle for the original price agreed upon even though we had a signed and binding contract. Instead it was going to cost me $100 more because I wanted my car picked up on a specific day even though they had this information 30 days in advance!!! Not having much choice because of the plans I had made that revolved around my pick up day, I reluctantly agreed. The whole reason I agreed to this was because I was now in such a tight spot I couldn’t get out of with the plans I had made so I agreed with the understanding that a driver would be at my residence to pick up my vehicle ON THE ORIGINALLY PLANNED DATE IN WHICH I NEEDED THE CAR MOVED. A new contract was drawn up reflecting the additional $100 which I then signed and sent back to the company. Additionally, like the first contract I indicated my debit card info in the blanks on the form where needed. For some strange reason the employee, (Miah), that set up this move for me reached out to me on two separate occasions requesting my debit card information AGAIN. I asked why she was continually reaching out to me for information that she already had ON HER OWN COMPANY DOCUMENTATION. After several minutes she indicated that “Oh yes I see it now. It’s not often that people fill out the company agreement correctly so I don’t normally look at that section of the agreement”. Having that sorted out, I thought, with the understanding, again, that I was agreeing in writing to the extra $100 so that the driver would be there on the day I needed them, on the day of pickup I was informed by the driver that he no longer worked with the company and that his company should have called me which they never did….EVER!!! The only solution that Dynamic Auto Movers could provide was for me to drive my car 30 miles to the drop off point and take a taxi home. So in summary, I paid $100 more to have a driver show up on the day I needed them, which didn’t happen with ME driving the car down to the company’s drop off terminal. Dynamic was able to get an additional $100 dollars out of me for ME to drive my own vehicle to the company drop off point. Hey Dynamic…. How about reimbursing me the $100 dollars extra I spent to DO YOU JOB FOR YOU?!!!!! It’s a 50 50 risk with whatever company you use but a 100% guarantee that if you use this company YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEMS!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY OR USE THEM AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!! ...[More]
By Nick on Dynamic Auto Movers about 7 Hours Ago
The communication from getting quote, Driver communication at pick up and delivery was all very very good. I am in Logistics also and this was a very smooth transaction. Driver was friendly and accommodating and very thorough. I would definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Steve on Nationwide Transport Services about 7 Hours Ago
I Moved from CA to FL - We had to move from Beverly Hills to Aventura Florida. I was really worried about who I was going to use to move my 2 cars down there. All Weather Auto Transport was the best choice for many reasons. They really made the whole move simple. My 2 cars were picked up and 10 days later they were in FL. I am meticulous about my cars and when they arrived they were just as spotless as when they were picked up. Choosing the best car shipping company out of the many hundreds competing for your business is surely a difficult task. Instead of merely looking for the cheapest auto transport quote, All Weather Auto Transport has long term relationships with many trustworthy car shipping companies that offer you good services at an affordable price. All in all, All Weather Auto Transport was great and I would use them again and surely recommend them....[More]
By Dr. Dru Muzzy on All Weather Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with this service. Car was picked on my first available pick-up date and delivered 7 days later, which just fit my schedule. Driver was professional, courteous, friendly and very knowledgeable, and easy to reach. I highly recommend this service. ...[More]
By Carolyn on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Fantastic experience from beginning to end. Was were to get transport much sooner than expected. Totally reliable, honest, and accessible by phone and email. I strongly recommend Alpine. ...[More]
By Hugh on Alpine Transport Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Alpine Transport Inc.
Mike Feuerhelm about 3 Hours Ago
Hi Hugh. Thanks for leaving such a great review, you were fantastic to work with as well. I'm so glad to have your new BMW delivered to you so quickly...[More]
I have been fascinated by the quote of $980 given by Mr.Robert and i have been informated that includes everything and no hidden costs. And they charged $185 as the broker fee and i have informated that i have some clothes under 100 lb in car trunk which he said is standard weight which is allowed and wont be charged. Now the fun started on the day of pick up - the driver said he need's $150 as the car is having some clothes and i had to literally fight with him but failed and finally paid him $120. So finally car is delivered on time (which is only the best thing so far) and guess what the balance amount i had to pay the driver on the delivery date is $950, so i have ended up paying total $1255. Stay away Plaza transport....[More]
By Kiran on Plaza Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
I had a great service from Auto transport 123. They pick up within the first 24 hrs and also deliver within the first 6 hrs of the estimated time. ...[More]
By Saidur Rahaman on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
We purchased a pick up truck on EBay and didn't want to drive 8 hours one way to get it. Erika was the first person to contact me when I submitted for a quote and I knew instantly she would get the job done. She is absolutely professional and great to work with. It took a week and half, but we were not in a hurry and if you keep it in the back of your mind you have to wait for a company to be available, you will have a great experience!! I will call Erika for any future needs and also to just say hello! She went above and beyond my expectations and I highly recommend Titan National Transport to anyone....[More]
By Terri S on Titan National Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Had to ship my car down from Vancouver, Canada to Los Angeles, CA where I was going to school. Decided that the shipping time and cost straight from Canada would be too pricey so I drove the car down to Seattle, WA and Angels Moving Auto came to pick it up there. We stayed a few days extra in Seattle and flew down to Los Angeles and the car arrived just a few hours after the initial set time. No troubles and was easy to set up....[More]
By Alan Wu on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
I have never shipped a car and contacted several companies prior to calling Ship A Car Direct. My call was returned immediately and Tom was the most helpful with giving me information on the shipping process. He worked with me and had the car picked up and delivered on the date I requested. I was most pleased that he stayed he touch with me (by phone calls) before I shipped the car, while the car was being shipped and called to make sure the car had arrived safely. I was very impressed with his service....[More]
By Kathy Smith on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
They really do a great job! Thanks so much! Everything arrived on time and everyone involved was extremely friendly and helpful, if you need a car shipped then I would point you in their direction, I moved across country and this was the least stressful part of the whole ordeal and it was 50 dollars cheaper than what I was quoted, such a great experience thanks! ...[More]
By James Humphrey on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
Malia made me feel like she had EVERYTHING under control, pleasant and professional! Would love to work with people like herself everyday! Thank you Malia...[More]
By Kim on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Our daughter was returning to college in St. Pete FL and I needed to get her 2010 Nissan Versa from MA to FL. To help her move in I was going to be in St. Pete for two days and wanted her car to arrive while I was there so that she didn't have to deal with receiving the vehicle. Several brokers originally claimed to be able to get it there on time but as that week approached it became clear that no one other than AutoStar was actively working to make it happen. Christian ended up connecting us with a hauler who had an enclosed rig and was transporting luxury cars- every other vehicle in the rig was worth ten times what our car was- but that was the only was to be assured that the Nissan was going to arrive while I was in FL to receive it. We paid more than the original estimate but having the car arrive on time was well worth it. It was also reassuring to know that the car was traveling in an enclosed carrier with people accustomed to handling very valuable cars. Both pick up and, most importantly, drop-off in FL happened very smoothly, needless to say that there was no damage to the Nissan by people who were delivering a load otherwise filled with Vettes, a Ferrari, an Aston Martin and a Porsche. Kerron and Christian handled the transaction very professionally and made me feel confident that everything would go well. Highly recommended....[More]
By Dennis on AutoStar Transport Express about 9 Hours Ago
Parker coordinated the delivery service, that part went well however the delivery company was where service diminished. The pick up went well, after that the communication was poor regarding status and delivery delays/complications. When contacting the delivery company for status they were hard to reach and then the information given was often inaccurate. The car was delivered late by 8 days. ...[More]
By Shannon on MJ Parker Trucking about 9 Hours Ago
Just great ! Excellent service. I called Ship a car direct just 9 days before my actual moving date. Tom was my contact and he was there all the time to answer all questions. The company that delivered my vehicle was M and H Auto Transport and I am very satisfied with their service. They picked up the vehicle on Wednesday and delivered it on Friday (yes, just in two days). The driver called me 2-3 times to inform the status. My call were also answered promptly. The car arrived on time, not dirty and with no damage at all. I would definitely recommend Ship a car direct. ...[More]
By Amol on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
I chose this company after the first one I chose failed terrible. Ellison Transport was very knowledgeable and forthcoming with all the answers to my questions. Their customer service was outstanding! Every time I call someone answered or got back to me in a timely fashion. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to transport vehicles.Thanks Ellison you made this look so easy. ...[More]
By Bailey on Ellison Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Communication, most important with customer service, was excellent. Scott was very dependable and provided constant communication throughout the process. Any concerns were addressed quickly from start to post delivery. I highly recommend Scott at Shipacardirect....[More]
By Bob on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
Professional service from beginning to end. Dealt with Charles Holley on the phone and he is an excellent representative of the company. Vicktory Express was the transporter. They picked up on time and even delivered the vehicle two days early from Atlanta to Oakland. I would not hesitate to use them again. Car was in great condition and the transporter was willing to work with us in terms of drop off location as well as time. Great customer service....[More]
By Chris Ward on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
I have to thank Ellison Transport for very fast, reliable and accurate service... I recommend that everyone gives these folks a chance. I assure you that you will not regret it. Please ask for Ellison at this company, he will tell you like it is, he keeps nothing hidden.. If it can be done he will do it... he goes above and beyond to get it done right the first, I am proof of that. Thanks Ellison....[More]
By Michael on Ellison Transport about 11 Hours Ago
"Ship a Car Direct" proved to be reliable and helpful; of particular importance, they were accessible and prompt in responding to my questions. The one-day delay in car delivery was no big deal, as the delivery time was given to me only as an estimate, so it does not count as a problem. Pick up was prompt and easy, though I did have to drive about 5 miles to pick up the car; I think a closer location might have been possible. The delivery driver was courteous and easy to work with. The car was undamaged. I would use them again. ...[More]
By Dan Fried on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
First of all Edith was amazing to talk to on the phone. Very pleasant, knowledgable, and helpful. If you call and she's not the one helping you hang up and call back until you get her. You won't regret it! The transport company contacted me a day after the car was made available and picked it up the day after that. They were in contact with me the next day to let me know when expected to deliver it. It was a bit more difficult for them to get to my house since it was a new construction but they found it and delivered it a day early! Overall I am very pleased with the service that Direct Express Auto Transport provided. If I had to do it again I'd definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Lisa M on Direct Express Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Staff at AutoTransport were as always helpful as ever They get right to the point and get the job done And the price that cannot be beat I always recommend to my friends who are in the business You guys are the best...[More]
By Henry Aldebot on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
I moved from the east coast to the west coast during peak moving season. It was tough trying to find an auto carrier company that could guarantee me a specific date. I contacted at least 4 other companies before I found Angels Moving Autos and they were the only company to speak to me and guarantee the date I wanted for pick up. Please keep in mind that moving companies give you a window of a few days for pick up and delivery. I wanted just one day so I paid an extra fee to have the one day window. The company kept in touch throughout the whole process from payments to letting me know the times I would expect pick up. They also answered the phone which was amazing because all the other companies would not. I had to wait a few days to even hear back from other companies which I think is unacceptable. I chose an open carrier and my car came back dusty but I expect that from a cross country trip. Both the pick up man and the man who dropped off my vehicle were very professional and even called to let me know they were 30 mins to an hour away. If would definitely recommend this company to others....[More]
By Tierra on Angels Moving Autos about 17 Hours Ago
I have had a wonderful experience with Auto Transport especially with Ms. Chell Hart. She is a very pleasant to work with. Ms. Chell Hart is very knowledgeable and very through in explaining to me what the car shipping process. She provided me a quote and then called me to explain the cost, time, and who is a Driver clearly. She follow-up and advised me from the beginning to the end. She even called my daughter in Ohio to informed her when and who will contact her to deliver a car. My daughter is so happy to see her car get to her place on time as promised. We are really happy with the shipment and want to take this opportunity to thank Auto Transport and especially to Ms. Chell Hart for her help. Regards, TVN 8/03/2015. ...[More]
By TVN on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
I was pleasantly surprised by the service from Amerifreight. The representative was professional, courteous, and friendly. The vehicle was picked up on time. The loading of the vehicle was done well and with utmost care. The delivery was done a few days early. The vehicle was turned to us without any damage and in the same condition it was sent out. Will defnitely recommend to others. ...[More]
By Lim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 10 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
In addition to emailing, I had to call Jennifer several times and she was almost always available by phone, even after 6pm east coast time. I had to change my vehicle to non-operational at the last minute, and she promptly made this change. Ultimately, the carrier proved fine, and everything went according to plan. I appreciate that Jennifer was responsive and made it happen within the necessary time window....[More]
By John Henshaw on Envision Auto Relocations Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Finding a good company to ship your car is not an easy process. I received numerous quotes from other companies before finding the transport reviews website and selecting AmeriFreight. I found other companies to be non-responsive and unprofessional in their customer service practices. Working with AmeriFreight was great because they were on top of everything from start to finish and provided great customer service. The quote process and registration process was online and efficient. Communication is continuously provided as your pick-up date approaches and they seem to have high standards for the trucking companies they work with. I shipped my car across the country. They picked up my car when they said they would and dropped it off right on schedule. At the end of the day, the highest compliment that I could give a company is to say that I would recommend it to a friend and that is the case here with AmeriFreight....[More]
By Clay B on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 19 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 10 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557...[More]
I had a special case that I had a long vacation right after I moved so Amerifreight helped me set up the pick up and delivery time well. I raised my price twice before a carrier is willing to ship my car. This results in a 2 week wait after the initial available date. During this time, the agent was changed and the new agent was definitely more knowledgeable and reliable. After we found the carrier, the shipping is very smooth and on time.. Communication was clear and accurate. I will use AmeriFreight again, but will ask for more realistic price at the first place instead of wasting time waiting for carriers....[More]
By susan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 20 Hours Ago
There are many brokers out there that offer the exact same service; but the devil is in details I suppose. Ship a car direct pays attention to all details, remains in touch with the customer and provide informative emails and instructions throughout the process. The sales adviser is prompt in responding and is honest. Transporting cars - I have done this many times - can be quite stressful. This time, it was a breeze and very pleasant. Ship a car direct located a truck for me quickly, the driver was quite courteous and professional and my car was delivered precisely on the date promised. No issue whatsoever. Thank you for the excellent service....[More]
By R J on Ship a Car Direct about 20 Hours Ago
Over the last few years I have used Angels to ship several vehicles. Every interaction with their company has been positive. They are always friendly, informative and very responsive. They keep you up to date on the status of your shipment through phone, text and email. On top of the excellent service, their prices have always been very competitive. I would recommend them to anyone looking for quality service at a very fair price. ...[More]
By Chuck on Angels Moving Autos about 20 Hours Ago
I was very impressed wit the service overall. These guys are true professionals and stayed in contact with me the entire time. I will use them again in the near future....[More]
By DeMarcus on DIY Transport Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric about 3 Hours Ago
Hi DeMarcus, Thanks for leaving a review. It was a privilege to transport your vehicle. We do our best to ensure that customer satisfaction is a to...[More]
i have shipped a lot of cars over the years, i have to say EVERYTHING anthony said he did deliver, Absolutely, i will most definitely work with anthony again, his pricing was very fair, his communication was excellent, the carrier was easy to reach, very courteous and caring on delivery, i was very happy, thanks to anthony...[More]
By fred K. on TD Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
Quoted me 350.00 and locked in shipping date with 2 open slot for sure, charged my credit card before he would even help me. Lied about shipping it out on Friday so I drove 5 hours to load vehicle. Once he got my money he said a shipper will contact you later today. 4 hours later no shipper. Then said now it's $100 more. By this time I arrived in SC from VA to load vehicle then he said "oh sorry slot gone, funny how he was sure and promised me it could ship it out that day to get my money. That guy was the worse customer service rep, he really only cared about your credit card number and didn't care about anything else. He lied I hope the company look into the first guy that took the quote and fire him. That person cause me to drive 5 hours and rent a hotel room because there was no shipper in the first place on Friday. He just lied!!!!!!!!!!!! After I was there he then said "oh I'm sorry there is an additional 100. charge for what? Stay Away From This company, other companies will help you without charging your credit card first, he could car less whether you ship on promised day ...[More]
By Roy on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC about 21 Hours Ago
Called Joseph, as he was referred to me by the person I was purchasing car from. I had contracted with another carrier and they cancelled on me at the last minute. I needed the car delivered to me in a short time frame because I was leaving town. Joseph took care of me and I was very happy with the service and experience....[More]
By Tom Baker on Cobalt Logistic Services LLC about 21 Hours Ago
Thanks josh for answering all my concerns. Thanks for a fast and safe delivery of my vehicle it was very affordable. .. I would definitely use this company again and tell all my friends about you... A+ on price A+ on communication ...[More]
By jose on Ironclad Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
Great experience in all respects, from Miah's help taking the order to the delivery of the car! The car arrived exactly on time and in perfect condition. Lwould recommend Dynamic Auto Movers to anyone shipping a car....[More]
By D Schmid on Dynamic Auto Movers about 21 Hours Ago
This company worked with me to accommodate a small and fairly specific window for pickup and delivery. The car was picked up one Friday at 6:60 and delivered the next Friday at 6:30. The person who took the order ( Greg ) was knowledgeable, professional, and courteous, as was the person ( Christina ) who tracked the transport and arranged for the car to be transferred to another truck in order to complete delivery within my time frame. In addition, the driver was pleasant and efficient....[More]
By Joan Rump on UFirst Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Our daughter in Hawaii wanted her car shipped to her. We live in the farthest eastern region of Maine and the vehicle transport brokers from whom I received quotes couldn't find a truck that would come to our home. Of the two companies that quickly found a truck, one required us to take the car about 250 miles to Portland, Maine and United Auto Movers (UAM) arranged transport from Bangor, Maine, 125 miles distance. I signed the contract with UAM on April 17 and Joe called me on April 21 to inform me that he had a truck that would meet us in Bangor on April 22. I was extremely pleased. It is significant to note that my experience with Joe and Stephanie at UAM was generally very positive and the primary communication problems that caused us great frustration and consternation were with N., the trucker. My calls to UAM were diligently returned. However, our misadventure has lessons for all parties, including UAM. We told N. that it was important to keep us regularly posted about their estimated arrival in Bangor because my wife was juggling time away from work to drive the vehicle to Bangor. Enroute, N. was setback several hours by exceptionally slow traffic and a tire blowout, but failed to tell us until we met the day after our scheduled pick up. The updates on the scheduled day kept indicating the truck was having delays, but would make it sometime later, when N. clearly knew that would not be possible. It wasn't until the evening that N. confirmed that pickup would be a day late. N. picked up the car on Thursday, April 23, saying that they expected to arrive in Long Beach, CA within 9-10 days. In order for the car to ship on a Saturday it had to be at the port by the previous Monday. N. invited us to communicate for progress updates. On May 1 or 2 I texted and called N. but got no response. Then I called UAM and they made contact. Joe told me that N. said they would be in Long Beach Tuesday, May 5 or Wednesday the 6th. By Thursday there was no notice that the car had been delivered to the port. I texted and called N. again, with the same no response result as before. I should have called Joe immediately, but waited until Friday for N. to answer. Joe found out from N. that the truck had broken down on the AZ-CA border sometime after N. had told Joe they would be in Long Beach on May 5 or 6 and the replacement part would not be available for several days! He said that had I contacted him sooner he could have arranged for another truck to complete transport to Long Beach to arrive by Monday, May 4 to ship out on May 9. N. arrived at the port in Long Beach Thursday, May 14 and my daughter's car shipped on Saturday, May 23, arriving in Honolulu June 2 or 3. Lessons learned: 1. I was too patient before contacting UAM to find out why the trip was taking so long. Don't hold back like I did to avoid being overly "pushy". My mistake - normally, I would have reacted sooner.; 2. As the customer, I should not have had to initiate contact with UAM to find out from N. what was happening with the car after it was picked up. There should have been an arrangement between N. and UAM to periodically directly communicate with each other about progress or lack thereof, especially when there were problems. UAM should have checked with N. when they did not get word by Wednesday, May 6 that my vehicle had been delivered. That was a breakdown in customer service. Otherwise, my daughter's car likely would have arrived in Honolulu two weeks earlier than it did. 3. My advice to Joe and Stephanie is to be more proactive communicating with the truckers, identifying and addressing problems eliminating the need for the customer to be disadvantaged. Had this occurred, my review would have been 5+ stars. ...[More]
By Doug R. on United Auto Movers about 22 Hours Ago
Customer service was excellent and car arrived on time with no incidents. I would definitely use this service again in the future. William at Secure Auto Shipping found the best option for me around my budget. My car made it to me before my job interview as promised. Thanks Secure Auto Shipping!!...[More]
By Max Rosa Jr. on Secure Auto Shipping Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
This is the second time we have used a transport company to move our BMW. I was a little hesitant this time because the firth time took a lot longer than expected and it was just a new experience for us. I am so thankful that our car arrived in only 4 days! We were very surprised and thankful. The driver did an excellent job on a difficult move through desert for a large portion of the time! Thank you for providing a quality move for us. We would use you again!...[More]
By S. Travers on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
the service is professional. The company is very honest and reliable. You donot need to pay any fee and deposit until your car is delivered to the destination....[More]
By Yanhui Guo on 1Flat-Rate LLC on Aug 4 2015 12:48AM
great service, 1350 total but got my truck home in one piece and i have used them twice now................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. ...[More]
By jake on Transport Connection on Aug 4 2015 12:21AM
I contacted East West about transporting my 69 Camaro when I learned they handled classic muscle cars. I needed a special pick-up window (three days) and only one day to deliver. They made arrangements to accommodate my schedule and the car was picked up and delivered as promised. The carrier team was polite, knowledgeable and efficient. The enclosed trailer was in very good working order and they took great care in loading, securing and delivering the car exactly as they picked it up. I am extremely pleased with all aspects of this transaction and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks Alan, Chip, Sandy. ...[More]
By R. Lomerson on East West Auto Transport on Aug 4 2015 12:21AM
Driver picked up my car a Chevy Belair 1957 in Dallas at my mechanics & delivered the vehicle in Salt Lake City where I moved. The automobile was delivered on time as promised . The car was clean & in the same condition as the driver received. I was very pleased. The driver was clean, professional and a friendly fellow. I would have no qualms recommending him & AutoStar. AutoStar did increase the transportation cost by $100+ dollars from the original quote. After 7 days they claimed they could not find a driver who would transport my car for their proposed cost so I agreed to an increase & it was done the following day....[More]
By Azim on AutoStar Transport Express on Aug 4 2015 12:06AM
Aaron was great to deal with. I would use Transport 123 again, thanks for the great service. My car arrived in very good condition, and I am happy about that....[More]
By Gregg McElhinney on Auto Transport 123 on Aug 3 2015 11:27PM
I requested a quote online and they called me with an estimate that was a bit higher than that. I decided to go with the company due to the good reviews submitted by others. They work fast but being that I shipped from Chicago, chances were really good I would be able to find a carrier very easily. I wish they had some discounts to offer, like military or student, etc. but they do not. Another option is to call the carrier companie(s) yourself and see what they charge and then decide for yourself if the brokerage fees and the guarantees they come with are worth it. The car arrived on time, not too dirty and with no damage. Communication was prompt and phones were answered by dispatch or the driver (depending on whom I called) every time. The company that ended up delivering my vehicle was PM Auto Transport and I was very satisfied with their service. Apparently they only cover the East Coast at this time so if that is what you need, I would recommend giving them a call. Otherwise, you’re out of luck but I’m sure that Ship A Car Direct would find someone in no time. Thanks....[More]
By Anna on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 3 2015 11:26PM
BAR NONE THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST TRANSPORT COMPANY OUT THERE. WONT TRY TO RIP YOU OFF. VERY PROFESSIONAL AND HONEST. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE AS . NOBODY SHOULD EVEN BOTHER USING ANYONE ELSE BUT ORANGE AUTO TRANSPORT. ALL THERE QUOTES ARE MANUFACTURED BY AN ACTUAL LIVING PERSON NOT A COMPUTER. BELIEVE ME THESE GUYS ARE THE BEST...[More]
By Dave on Orange Auto Transport on Aug 3 2015 10:39PM
I had been through a very bad experience with another company, who kept talking in circles and never picking up the car. I was always put on hold or told I'd be called right back and never was. The first time I spoke to Tom I felt immediately relieved ! I could tell he knew what he was doing! No run around, no stories! He told me the reason no one was picking up my car ( we moved to a pretty rural area where truckers don't like to go) and within 24 hours he had a driver!! My car was at my sisters house in NY and by the time Tom called me, the driver, Roman, had already called her! I was pretty nervous due to my earlier experience but all went quite smoothly. Roman had a few truck issues on the way but let me know and was very apologetic. He was going to deliver the car on a Sunday but got behind due to other issues so as the door went on we decided to go for the following AM. We had to drive a few hours to pick up the car but it arrived safe & sound without a mark. I hope I don't have to ship my car again ( I bought it one week before shipping also!!) but if I ever did, I would definitely call Tom first!! No hidden fees, no surprises, good moral support !!...[More]
By Linda Snyder on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 3 2015 10:26PM
This company was provided nearly a month to prepare for a pickup truck transportation from CA to VA. I would periodically check in and everything was going fine on meeting a specific pickup date of 4 Aug 15. As we got closer to the pickup date which is tomorrow 4 Aug 15, I would routinely receive essentially 'song and dance' updates including from the owner. Not only was the company incompetent in planning and fulfilling its pickup responsibility, but the owner was rude and uncaring about not being able to meet the pickup date which was critical and they had essentially a month to prepare. I want to communicate this so nobody else makes the same auto transport selection mistake I did....[More]
By G Lewis on Nationwide Auto Transportation on Aug 3 2015 10:16PM
I was promised at the time of booking the car would be Enclosed on a 2 car trailer, once loaded the car would remain loaded until delivered to me per James O Connor with Direct Auto Carrier. James informed me that they owned their trucks and they did not act as a "broker". All good at the time of booking since I am a collector that only deals with professionals that handle my cars with ultimate care. Well, just the opposite happened, claims their truck broke down so they hired another company to haul. This hired company had soft sides, far from a clean enclosed delivery. The car was delivered and looked like a black mess, the car is white. NEVER WOULD I RECOMMEND THIS CARRIER. I was sold something completely different from the service provided and now no one will return calls....[More]
By Roger on Direct Auto Carrier on Aug 3 2015 10:12PM
I called because another carrier wasn't communicating pickup times and couldn't give me times of pickup. Malia was great to talk to and quickly got everything handled. I didn't ultimately use Auto Transport Group, but hope I get to work with Malia when I need to transport a vehicle in the future. She's a rockstar employee and her company is lucky to have her....[More]
By Steve T on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 3 2015 9:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITE...[More]
Great Broker to work with. Did everything within a timely and professional manner. would use again. Had my car transported from a dealership from Florida to my driveway in Texas. Driver was courteous and nice. The total cost for me was $625.00 reasonable rate compared to other carriers....[More]
By Manny on TD Auto Transport on Aug 3 2015 9:25PM
We used AmeriFreight 4 yrs ago for a move across country and we were very satisfied. When it was time to move from CA to TN, I went right back for help again. The service was excellent again! Working with Ali as a single point of contact was easy. The driver(s) communicated well and were on time. The car arrived in great condition... so no complaints. I would use this service again (and probably will as we move frequently - unfortunately)....[More]
By Eric Trad on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 3 2015 9:11PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 10 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
United Freight of America did an outstanding job transporting my son's car from Houston, Texas to Long Island, New York. For $875 I experienced a worry-free transport process. Ely provided excellent customer service throughout the process. He answered all of my questions and walked me through the process from price quote to delivery of the car. UFA worked within my son's very tight work schedule and had the auto carrier arrive exactly as planned. Because the car carrier could not come on to our residential street we agreed upon a mutually agreeable location for drop off. I would highly recommend United Freight of America and would use them again when transporting a car. Thank you Ely and staff! GREAT JOB!...[More]
By Denise on United Freight Of America on Aug 3 2015 9:10PM
I had a great experience shipping my car with Amerifreight. Josh is very aggressive, competetive and helpful. He is there when ever I call him. I would definitely recommend this company....[More]
By SK on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 3 2015 8:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 10 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates Call Josh 678-608-0557...[More]
The company was excellent. The rep who handled it was very professional. The trucking company was also excellent. The cars were delivered on time and it was also picked up on time. ...[More]
By SC on Auto Transport 123 on Aug 3 2015 8:56PM
Courteous service; NO lies; delivered as promised; a pleasurable experience - thanks, Stew! Many inbound calls advising me of status. Awesome followup to ensure my satisfaction. A repeat customer in the future!...[More]
By Bob Retzer on 7 Star Auto Transport on Aug 3 2015 8:46PM
Bill answered my call in the evening and returned the call the next day as promised. He gave me good advice to make sure my transport happened promptly and it did. He followed up to make sure the car was picked up and called me to confirm delivery. Great customer service and I would and will use this company again as I have another car to ship in the Fall. The car arrived with no damage or scratches and the driver was very accomodating....[More]
By Annette C on Transport Connection on Aug 3 2015 8:43PM
I wanted to take the time to go on this site to thank Sherri again for such GREAT service. I use to use the company from 2007-2011 when my son car would get shipped yearly from California to NJ or Virginia (where he went to college) back to Cali. I had to dig but found her info and she came through in the pinch. I was suppose to have a pick up from NJ for the car but last minute called her today August 3rd 2015 to ask could she please get the car picked up in Queens, NY. She made no promises HOWEVER said I will get right on it and do what I can to help you. Within an hour it was DONE. You have no clue how this made me feel and it was only an additional hundred and half of that is toll for the highways. Truly Sherri you were worth me digging up the info. knowing you have someone that can be TRUSTED in this business of shipping cars is worth your weight and gold, THANK YOU AGAIN. Sherri Remelgado of United Road is the BEST!!!!!! I'm a tough client with high expectation of someone being a person of their word and Sherri you are just that thanks. BTW I am NOT getting paid for this review but wanted to share because it's hard to find someone who really can deliver....[More]
By Ms. Brunson on United Road Autolog on Aug 3 2015 8:26PM
DON'T DO IT !!!!! - I Inherited a car from a brother that died suddenly and need it shipped to my home. Called 'Destiny Auto Shipping' to transport the car from TN to CA. During the initial call they assured me they had "their own" trucks (not contracted out) and would be able to pick up and deliver promptly. They quoted me a total cost of $850 "all-in". They agreed in writing to my specific instructions and we scheduled a pick-up. The contract required a $200 deposit which I paid using a credit card - this deposit was clearly detailed in the contract. When the driver showed up it was immediately clear they had sub-contracted the service with another company (Abraham Express from SoCal). This was the first of MANY OUTRIGHT LIES BY Destiny. As I had a very tight schedule and had already paid a deposit I had to let this go. The driver was very careful when loading the vehicle and took many pictures of the car before and after securing the vehicle to his truck (in addition to the many I took). I specifically asked the driver about the fee for transport and he confirmed it was $850 (same as Destiny quoted and on the contract). I also spoke to the driver about his schedule and he confirmed he was heading directly to their offices in SoCal so I would likely see the car delivered to me in Nor Cal within a week. The driver left and I continued to deal with my brother’s estate. Early the following week, now back in CA, I received a call from Abraham Express looking to schedule delivery of the vehicle. They told me I had to give $850 Cash/Money Order to the driver upon delivery. I corrected them and said the agreement with Destiny was for $850 TOTAL and I had already paid Destiny $200. I sent them a copy of the contract to confirm this. They politely said "their" fee was $850 and I should call Destiny about any contract I had with them. Further, they wouldn’t deliver the car without full cash payment of $850. I immediately called Destiny to clarify. Suddenly it was amazingly hard to get through to anybody at Destiny. Several calls and emails went completely ignored. I finally got hold of a guy saying he was the manager. He told me they fired the sales person I worked with due to this matter (another lie confirmed by later calls) but the company would not take any direct responsibility for the additional charges and they refused to refund any part of the $200. After nearly an hour of back and forth, they offered to give me $100 credit towards a future auto shipment - NOT BLOODY LIKELY !!!!! After hanging up I made several calls to legal sources to better understand my options. I then called Destiny back (again several more call/emails ignored) before reaching the so-called manager. This time he told me if I wanted the car I had to pay Abraham the full $850 and, if I didn’t call them and agree immediately, Abraham would begin charging me $100/day for storage. At this point he refused any consideration and told me flat out that I was welcome to sue them and take my complaints to the credit card company. I immediately called my credit card company to dispute the charge and discovered they had actually charged me $215 (instead on the contracted $200). I called back and was told this was an additional 'credit card fee and taxes"- once again nowhere noted in their contract. After several more calls, I once again got the "too bad for you, it's your problem" answer. I ultimately called Abraham and agreed to paying $850 for my now hostage vehicle. The good news is the car was in perfect condition when it arrived. The bad news is Destiny Auto Shipping is the absolute MOST DISHONEST COMPANY I have EVER Dealt with. They blatantly lied at virtually every step of the process and simply told me to pound salt if I didn’t like it. If you've taken the time to read my rant, please also take my advice and NEVER USE DESTINY AUTO SHIPPING. They operate out of two offices, one is noted in Beaverton Oregon and the other is in Miami Gardens. Florida. I would be very happy to provide more details if I can help in any way to keep others from being robbed by these thieves and scammers. ...[More]
By Leigh Jackson on Destiny Auto Shipping on Aug 3 2015 8:26PM
I've used this service 3x. Overall happy with service. Once I had a driver that charged me an extra 150 because he said I had too much stuff in my car. ...[More]
By Holly on Angels Moving Autos on Aug 3 2015 8:12PM
I highly recommend Jay's Auto Transport, Inc. Jay provided excellent customer service and on-time schedule. This is the second time I've used Jay's and have had a great experience....[More]
By John on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. on Aug 3 2015 8:07PM
All Weather Auto Inc was recommended by a friend. Honestly, this was the first time we used this company to transport an F-150 King Ranch from Miami, FL to Hyannis Port, MA. The vehicle was picked without a problem and it was delivered quicker than expected. It was delivered without any damage and all items in it were safe, nothing was taken away or out of the truck. We encounter a little problem the day of delivery but thanks to Anthony Amato, whom save the day, was all resolved without any difficulties and smoothly. I really appreciate all the help this company has provided and will definitely use them again. Thanks again All Weather Auto Inc. and Anthony Amato for the best customer service. ...[More]
By Celia on All Weather Auto Transport on Aug 3 2015 7:57PM
This is my 2nd time using Countrywide Auto to ship my '67 Camaro. Nothing but professionalism with Bill and Alex the driver. They picked up my car Monday and I received it here at my home in Burbank scratch free and in perfect condition. I used them earlier this year to go the other way and it was a great transportation also. Thanks Countrywide Auto Transport for taking care of my baby!...[More]
By Russell on Countrywide Auto Transport on Aug 3 2015 7:55PM
Very nice company to work with. Jason will try his best to get you the Lowest rate possible. I will definitely use Galaxy trasporting company again. ...[More]
By Prestige Auto Sales on Galaxy Auto Shipping LLC on Aug 3 2015 7:47PM
Based on someone else we know, who had transport earlier this summer, we chose National Auto Shipping. From start to finish, the professional manner and the ease of service was excellent.car was picked up day promised and much to our surprise less than 5 days we had car from LA to Pittsburgh. Price was comparable, but what we liked, the same driver (Ali) picked up and delivered, and he kept in touch with us through his travels. First experience with a transporter, we know we made the correct choice....[More]
By SGR on National Auto Shipping on Aug 3 2015 7:44PM
When I called with little knowledge as to how the process worked, Ross was very professional and patient during this process. I received my car on time and there is ONE guaranteed price and no changes. I was also able to get my car shipped out within 2 days of calling. I would recommend this company to anyone they are very reliable and they are a family owned company. ...[More]
By Myah Jackson on Auto Transport 123 on Aug 3 2015 7:33PM