View 178,906 Reviews on 3,957 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 14
Reviews 51-75 of 1017
Max Parker did a great job with handling at my transport needs from the west coast. Price was fair and communication was great. I was happy with the driver calling before pickup and delivery. Would recommend to any first time shippers. Make sure you ask for Max....[More]
By Kathy on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Feb 5 2016 9:13PM
All I can say is Wow! The service was Amazing, the staff was very friendly and the timing with pick up and delivery was just Super overall. I love that my car came Enclosed that just really made my Day! Thank you All Star Direct...[More]
By Megan on All Star Direct Auto Shipping on Feb 5 2016 9:07PM
Bill got me a transport on the same day I called him. My Corvette got here safe and sound....[More]
By Matheus V on Transport Connection on Feb 5 2016 9:03PM
Great service, would use again...[More]
By Mike Riggins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 8:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 22 Hours Ago
FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.C...[More]
Good and easy process. No gimmicks. I have no complaints. The only thing is they don't tell you before that you get the rebate only if you write a review. I was going to write a good review regardless but that's a little slippery :)...[More]
By Pman on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 5 2016 8:50PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 13 Hours Ago
Glad the process was easy! Sorry the rebate process was not more clear in the beginning. Thanks for your feedback!...[More]
My transport went great with Julie. She understood my tough situation and not only got the vehicle moved quickly but was very sympathetic to what I was going through. Thank you Julie for your professionalism and support....[More]
By Joy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 8:48PM
I'm really satisfied with the overall service, driver communication, care of the auto, the rep. was very helpful and easy to communicate with, understanding of my concerns and needs! Would definitely use the company again....[More]
By Shelly Serna on Xpress Transportation LLC on Feb 5 2016 8:39PM
My car broke down in Dallas visiting family. I needed transport fast back home to my mechanic for repairs. I called these guys and immediately had a truck show up. They winched my car up & had it delivered the very next day. Carlos was my main contact during the move. The driver was very friendly & professional. Im saving their number on my phone in case i ever need them again. ...[More]
By Claude Walls on JPS Auto Transport and Logistics on Feb 5 2016 8:31PM
I love montway! I'll never use another company- )...[More]
By elise summer on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 5 2016 8:23PM
Ross was very good about following up and keeping up with what was going on. Another good experience with Ross and Auto Transport 123. ...[More]
By NC on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 5 2016 8:20PM
Stephanie did a wonderful job in organizing my car to be shipped! She was honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. I was updated every step of the way, and my car was even returned to me earlier than expected. I definitely recommend Stephanie to anyone looking to ship their car! ...[More]
By Carlie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 8:19PM
I was extremely pleased with the service provided by this company. Their prices were reasonable and they were on time for both pick up and delivery. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to transport their vehicle....[More]
By Jill Lumina on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC on Feb 5 2016 8:11PM
Very good service starting with the coordination from pickup to delivery of the car. The transport company's driver was very conscientious and professional in calling to arrange for the pickup and delivery process. The car was kept on the same truck & trailer from PA to IA which was great too. ...[More]
By R. Carlson on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 5 2016 8:06PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 13 Hours Ago
Great to hear it was an excellent carrier match! Thanks so much for the positive feedback!...[More]
I was referred to Auto Transport by my moving company. The service was very good. I would use them again if I ever needed to....[More]
By Bret Delaire on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 5 2016 7:59PM
I had a great experience shipping my vehicle, it was fast and on time . The representative Kevin Matthews was very professional and reliable....[More]
By Camila on Silver Express Logistics on Feb 5 2016 7:59PM
Great to work with ??...[More]
By Herb on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 5 2016 7:57PM
Pickup and drop-off were right on time, the customer service guys were super friendly (even complimented me on my car :), and they delivered my car right to my apartment complex. I've dealt with other transporters before, and these guys are competitively priced, very good with communication, and keep it very professional. Nothing but positive vibes! Thanks....[More]
By Samuel Homer on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 5 2016 7:57PM
This was a very clean transaction. I was quoted a price the order was confirmed and the delivery was executed on time and efficiently. Good communication with both Amerifreight and the driver, with strong follow up. Recommend...[More]
By John Goott on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 5 2016 7:53PM
I am happy to take a few moments to write a review about Ship a car direct. From the first phone call I made, I was immediately made to feel at ease with the process and the pricing for me to ship my car from Florida to Pennsylvania. I feel i am qualified to give a review since I used a different car shipping service 6 months ago and did not have a good experience with that vendor. Ship a car direct was honest and each person I worked with to include: customer service, the nice young man Eddy who picked up my car as well as Angela and Dale, all were professional, prompt to pick up the phone when called or quickly respond to an email communication. Overall, I would highly recommend Ship a car direct, they provided excellent service, fair and honest pricing and my car was delivered as promised. Thank you...[More]
By Jes on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 5 2016 7:46PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 13 Hours Ago
Great to hear that you felt at ease from the first phone call! Thanks so much for the awesome review, Jes!...[More]
Chris handled my 2013 porsche panamera shipment from Sacramento to Garland without a single issue. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!...[More]
By Brenda on Global Auto Transportation on Feb 5 2016 7:40PM
I was searching for a transportation service and I had a lot of them come to my email and there was one that stood out it was called door to door transportation the price was great it beat all the others and I spoke with Anthony which he help me through the whole process it was a very smooth timely manner to experience when they say door to door they really mean door to door service they picked up the car from my job and delivered it the following day to my daughters job from Houston Texas to Lubbock Texas in one day and for that price I will highly recommend them and I will use them again the drivers name was Chris he was very professional as well as Anthony a good honest company ...[More]
By Rene m on Door to Door Transport on Feb 5 2016 7:21PM
My contact person, Carlos, was very polite and professional. He made himself avalible for me whenever I had a question. He stayed in contact with me through the whole process and made everything very smooth. ...[More]
By James on JPS Auto Transport and Logistics on Feb 5 2016 7:21PM
First choice....[More]
By Alesha Patel on Lightning Auto Carriers on Feb 5 2016 7:20PM
Showroom Transport is definitely a company I recommend for anyone trying to get their car transported. My husband and I scoured the Internet trying to find the best company for us, with the most professionalism and to our amazement Showroom Transport was definitely the company for us! We will be using them again in the future. A+ effort and no runaround!...[More]
By Sue Reeves on Showroom Transport on Feb 5 2016 7:16PM
I had a great experience with amerifreight . The customer service was excellent. They were very honest and picked up my car right away. The drivers were very easy to talk to and keep in contact with me. I have shipped my car across country serveral times now and this was the fastest delivery I have ever gotten. ...[More]
By Cass on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 5 2016 7:09PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 5 2016 7:22PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
I felt comfortable from day one. Great communication with customer service each step of the way (Lecia was fantastic). The driver quickly realized I was nervous about shipping my sports car, but quickly put my mind at ease- showcasing his experience and care process. In my mind, I couldn't have had a better transport experience!...[More]
By Steve R- NYC on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 5 2016 7:01PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Feb 5 2016 7:21PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
The service was prompt, reliable and the Gold Star people were well informed and very helpful. I would definitely use them again. The car was delivered on time and in the same condition as when I gave it to the transport company....[More]
By Barry Young on Gold Star Transport on Feb 5 2016 6:55PM
Thanks for transporting my car from Herndon, VA to Bothell, Washinton .... You have delivered my car EARLY ( 2900 mile within 5 days ... WOW) and it is beyond my expectation even though you picked the car late. Thanks for working day and night to make it happens before time . Appreciated all the help and support you have done for me. Special Thanks to Bobby and Traci for all support. Certainly I will recommend it to all my friends -Abhishek ...[More]
By Abhishek kaushal on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 5 2016 6:27PM
The contract carrier (G.A.S. Motorsports) had excellent equipment for hauling classic cars enclosed. They were pros- on time, communicated pickup and delivery times by text and phone, and were very much on the ball. In fact, the car arrived earlier that expected, but we were informed by text and the delivery went perfectly. Same for the pickup. The contract hauler was available by phone and responded to all of my requests promptly and professionally. The car arrived in perfect condition, was unloaded and delivered by Mike the driver. Well done all around! ...[More]
By David on New World Auto Transport on Feb 5 2016 6:26PM
second time ive used angels moving autos and another fantastic experience. im reassured there are still some companies out there with integrity. they communicated thoroughly with myself and the other people involved in moving my vehicle, insuring we were all on the same page with timing and performance expectations. payment process was smoothe n fair. the driver, gary, was friendly n arrived slightly ahead of schedule. overall a safe n efficient experience. i highly recommend angels moving autos to ship your vehicle with confidence that things will go smoothely...[More]
By shawn on Angels Moving Autos on Feb 5 2016 6:25PM
This being my first time working with Ship A Car Direct - or transporting a vehicle for that matter - I was extremely anxious about the whole process. I was referred to Ship A Car Direct, and after reviewing their website and videos online, my worries began to dissipate. I submitted a request for a quote for a move from Texas to New Jersey and received it within the hour. Once I provided my deposit / down payment, Angela at Ship A Car Direct was in constant contact with me via emails and phone calls from Day 1 with helpful tips and advice. I actually appreciated the constant communication because it showed me they were on top of things. And the online videos were also very useful. When the actual vehicle pickup date arrived, my assigned carrier and driver also stayed in contact with me with progress updates on road conditions, and anticipated delays due to the Blizzard of 2016, etc. My vehicle arrived on time, and albeit very dirty - which I imagine is due to choosing an open top carrier and the length of travel, but nothing a quick trip to the car wash couldn't fix. I was more than pleased with the service I received from Ship A Car Direct, and will be definitely using them again later in the year. This company is very professional and it was a real pleasure working with them!...[More]
By Star D. on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 5 2016 5:54PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 13 Hours Ago
So glad to hear that the videos were helpful! Thank you for the amazing feedback, Star!...[More]
It was a pleasure working with Mercury Auto Transport LLC. I specifically worked with Jim Gozde to ship my Mini Cooper from Milwaukee, WI to Austin, TX. He was very accommodating with my moving schedule and went above and beyond to help me out! I was able to drop my car off near O'Hare International Airport (since flights were much cheaper) and the car arrived within the expected delivery window (They even held it for a few days at the pickup location to work around a business trip). I definitely recommend Mercury Auto Transport LLC and would do business again in the future....[More]
By Andrew Billings on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Feb 5 2016 5:37PM
I went through the Better Business Bureau and was pleased to have connected with Ship a Car Direct, which brokers the actual car transport. I appreciated the instant email communications from Angela and informative video attachments. All went well. Transporting a car in winter from CO into blizzard-recovering Maryland was no small feat. Thank you....[More]
By Nnacy Alexander on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 5 2016 5:23PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 13 Hours Ago
Glad the videos were helpful! Thanks for the lovely review, Nancy!...[More]
Kimberly Was very helpful and kept me informed all along the way. My vehicle showed up as on time as could be expected (We had 24 inches of snow). And I was kept up-to-date the entire way. Thanks. Job well done. ...[More]
By JV on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 5:12PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 5 2016 5:16PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED...[More]
Working with transport 123 was fantastic. I'd recommend it to my close friends and family. ...[More]
By Jacob on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 5 2016 5:10PM
Service was prompt Aaron was knowledgeable and professional. Answered any questions and left comfortable with the vehicle move....[More]
By David Almeida on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 5 2016 4:57PM
Had my car transported from Maryland to Oregon. Brad from Ligjtning Auto was nothing but helpful through out the entire process. If I transport my car across the country, I will definitely be using them again....[More]
By Joseph Snyder on Lightning Auto Carriers on Feb 5 2016 4:55PM
I recently transported my Mazda truck down to Florida. My rep at number 1 auto was Tom Reddy he was very professional over the phone and took the time to explain to me how to look up his company as well as the other companies that might be Contacting me. Dispatch kept me updated and driver was very nice. Great job!!!...[More]
By Tony on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Feb 5 2016 4:42PM
Joanna from Ironclad Auto Transport was great. She got me a driver within 24 hours and was in touch with me the entire time to ensure things went smoothly. She is honest, kind and true to her word. I would definitely use her again. She is the best....[More]
By Laura Bogden on Ironclad Auto Transport on Feb 5 2016 3:43PM
Julie Johnston was just the ticket for me. I'm a rookie and needed a confident person, not a high pressure salesperson, to explain how this would work. She was that calm voice who explained everything step by step. I felt confident this operation would go well and it was everything I had hoped for. Great experience, great company....[More]
By Richard Collura on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 3:43PM
This is my first time shipping a car. I requested a quote and received an email from Shonta within minutes. The quote was very affordable, considering my vehicle was inoperable. She was helpful and answered each question I asked. My car was delivered on time and I would definitely recommend this company to anyone. ...[More]
By Adriano on Ellison Transport on Feb 5 2016 3:18PM
Response from Ellison Transport
Ellison about 20 Hours Ago
Thank you for submitting a review, it's our goal here to make sure our customers are 100% satisfied.. Should you or any one require auto transport ser...[More]
was pleased with the service, they took care of my car and kept me informed about when it would arrive. the driver when out of his way to delliver my car to my home just to deliver my car. there wasn't a drop off place offered but he drove to WV.id recommend them to anybody for their service....[More]
By robert woods on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 5 2016 3:05PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 13 Hours Ago
Great to hear! Thanks so much for your wonderful feedback, Robert!...[More]
Transported '65 Nova drag car coast to coast from MS to WA state. Car arrived right on time and in great shape, and Ken Gold was quick to respond to all of my inquiries along the way. The driver, Mike, was polite, professional and really takes pride in taking care of the vehicles he transports. I will definitely use them again!...[More]
By Doug on Gran Turismo Motorsports on Feb 5 2016 2:56PM
Brandon from Auto shipping Group did very great job. Everything went smoothly and professionally. Thanks!...[More]
By Zhenlin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 2:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 5 2016 6:28PM
Hello Zhenlin, Thanks for the kind words in your Review. It was a pleasure to help get your vehicle moved. Thanks for your business much appreciated. ...[More]
For first timers such as myself . 1-Make sure you have at least a half a tank of gas or more if they have to add gas to your car it can cost a fuel surcharge 2-Don't expect the actual trailer that your car is going on to come and pick up your car more likely someone will come and take your car to the lot where the trailer will put all the cars going to your area 3-The more flexible you can be with pick up days and drop off days the easier your move will go. Holidays,Traffic,weather can all effect when they pick up and drop off your car. 3 days on either side should be pretty good. I enjoyed working with Matt from Lightning and his price was one of the best. I would use them again...[More]
By bob savarese on Lightning Auto Carriers on Feb 5 2016 2:49PM
Very professional. Gave me all the facts, very straight forward. Emailed and verbally explained the process. On time pickup and delivery. Highly recommended for any vehicle transport....[More]
By Mike Reed on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 2:33PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 5 2016 7:30PM
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Mike Thank you so much for entrusting me with your transporting needs. I know you could ha...[More]
Kim is amazing!!!!!! Thank you for making this a worry free experience. Kim is extremely knowledgeable and professional, she made me feel comfortable every step of the way. I was given a great price and contacted multiple times with updates until I received my car as promised. I highly recommend this company, especially the professionalism and expertise of Auto Shipping Group. Thank you again...[More]
By Francis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 2:00PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 5 2016 2:05PM
This was the first time I ever shipped a car and didnt realize how stressful it could be. Across the globe made it simple. Fred was able to get this scheduled quickly and for less money than what he quoted me. within a week he had my car dropped off in Arizona. If I ever have to ship a car again I will not work with any other company. Thank you to Across the globe! You were amazing!...[More]
By Adam on Across The Globe Transport LLC on Feb 5 2016 9:03AM
Thanks Fletcher! Experience and contact throughout was great! My fifth time shipping a car....[More]
By gurbir sandhu on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Feb 5 2016 7:27AM
Malia took the time to explain the whole process to me. She is super friendly and honest. Thank you, Malia for your help!...[More]
By Cecily on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 6:03AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 5 2016 6:57PM
Great service received my car the next night after making my reservation. Would highly recommend ...[More]
By Brian Robinson on Lightning Auto Carriers on Feb 5 2016 4:37AM
I used Ship a Car Direct to transport my 2013 Chevy 4x4 2500 from Texas to California in December and it was an easy process. I bought the truck sight unseen through a dealer in Texas. I elected to use the auto shipper that the dealer recommended and was totally disappointed. The dealer's shipper quoted me a decent price and I said let's make it happen. Well 3 weeks later the truck still hadn't been shipped. It was very hard to get a hold of them. Once I pushed them to either get the truck shipped or I'm going to use someone else they said they found a transporter but it was going to be 1600 dollars, not the 1200 they quoted me. They also said any other shipper wouldn't be able to do it for less. Well that's when I found Ship a Car Direct. I called Ship a Car Direct and they were great. They walked me through their process and quoted me 1150. They guaranteed they could have the truck on a transport in no more than 4 days. Two days later they called and said the truck was being picked up as we spoke and it would be on it's way but it was going to be 1200 otherwise we could wait another day or so to see if someone could do it for the 1150. No big deal 50 dollars more as long as the truck was on it's way. The price was cheaper than the other company because Ship a Car Direct told me to meet the transporter in a metropolitan city to pick up the truck versus having it shipped to my door which was more expensive. In the end the truck showed up where I arranged to meet the transporter and it was in perfect condition. Thanks to David at Ship a Car Direct for getting my truck to me at a good price in a quick time frame....[More]
By Matt on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 5 2016 4:20AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 13 Hours Ago
Always happy to find a way to save you money when we can! Thanks for the great review, Matt!...[More]
What a great experience with Chris from Olde Town Logistics, LLC! I originally was working with Stanley Williams from Q Auto Transport and got a quote from them and was planning on working with their company. I actually signed a contract reluctantly for $1,000.00 to ship my car from Alpharetta, GA (north of Atlanta) to Salt Lake City, UT. The contract from Q Auto Transport looked rather shady to start because it essentially stated that once you booked with them you couldn't book with anyone else because other drivers would see your vehicle on the "board" and not want to pick up your car. It also stated that the quoted price could increase which alarmed me. I was getting VERY skeptical after hearing all the horror stories about shipping your car using a broker. However Stanley Williams from Q Auto Transport assured me that this was a formality and that someone would be getting dispatched to pick up my car soon and the price wouldn't go up. Well a week later Stanley's dispatcher called me and told me that a driver was "in my area" and he could get my car loaded however he "really didn't want to do it" and the cost all the sudden went up to $1,250 just for the driver. I shipped my car from Salt Lake City TO Atlanta for $700, and I was flexible on dates so not only was I absolutely not going to pay the increased amount I simply couldn't or wouldn't. Q Auto Transport played this game like my car was this huge hassle and that no one was interested in picking up my load. OK so I decided to go through the process of getting new quotes via the various online sites that make you put all your info so that a million people from Florida call you, TEXT YOU, and CALL YOU very early in the morning saying they have a driver in the area. I got several quotes and most of them ended up ranging from $695-$1,400. I looked at a quote from Chris Birol from Olde Towne Logistics, LLC and it was just $800.00. I called him and he was very easy to deal with and I didn't get the vibe he was going to scam me or raise the price on me at the last minute. So I decided to work with his company. Not only did they pick it up early and on-time he said I could have my car early next week. That was last Friday, January 29th, 2016! I got my car yesterday, Wednesday, February 3rd! Not only did the driver give my 2003 Lexus ES300 a jump start at the hotel that it was being picked up at, he also took the time to charge my battery for a half hour so I had enough juice to restart it after he left. Sergey the driver gave me honest updates and was literally within about 30 minutes of when he said he would be at my apartment in Salt Lake. I was a little worried that I might get asked to give cash to the driver because perhaps the cost was too good to be true but it wasn't. Not only was the deal exactly as it was but my car arrived on time and in the condition it was in. Chris Birol saved me money, time and most of all my sanity! Olde Towne Logistics rocks. ...[More]
By Shaun David on Olde Towne Logistics on Feb 5 2016 4:05AM
All talk and no action! Scott initially claimed they would work to get a trucker and specifically agreed they would not charge my credit card until after the car was picked up. You guessed it, my card got charged and no pickup happened. Then Keith said the job could be done for another $100 and that he would reverse the charge. You guessed it, neither ever happen. I then fired them, but had to go back to my bank in order to get a charge back on the deposit they were not suppose to pull until after the car got picked up and worse yet, they never cancelled the listing which prevented me from being activated with another broker. Use at your on Risk and loss....[More]
By Charlie Naslund on Wolfepack Transport on Feb 5 2016 3:45AM
Great customer service....honesty.....committed. ...delivery.....A fine experience. ..strongly recommend ...[More]
By Mark Disler on Silver Express Logistics on Feb 5 2016 2:27AM
Mary, was very hands own and wanted to make sure that I was comfortable about transporting my vehicle from Fort Hood, Tx to Houston, Tx. She was very understanding since I had never transported a vehicle before. She answered all my questions and made sure that everything within her power was done correctly and expeditiously. Also, the driver that pick up my vehicle acted in the same manner, making sure that where it was to be delivered was kept informed....[More]
By Shirley Brooks on Dynamic Auto Movers on Feb 5 2016 2:21AM
Excellent customer service. ...[More]
By Try Diggs on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 1:56AM
Julie was a great broker. She was very professional and good at communicating. There seemed to be a lot of crooks out there in this business and I was glad to find someone I trusted. Everything went smoothly! very satisfied with my experience. thanks again!...[More]
By Meghan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 1:54AM
I've never had a vehicle shipped across the country but Christa made it simple and clear, and kept me up to date through the entire process! ...[More]
By Steve Cotton on Excellent Auto Transport on Feb 5 2016 1:43AM
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn on Feb 5 2016 1:55AM
Steve, you were such a pleasure to work with and it is fantastic clients like you that make my days such a joy! Enjoy that super cool truck and thank...[More]
the shipping process was too easy and the customer services was helpful. ...[More]
By Hamad Almehrzi on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 5 2016 1:37AM
After dealing with two other companies that proved unreliable, it was a total pleasure having our GMC Canyon transported by National Express Auto Transport. From the initial contact with Carlos, who was very professional and efficient, to paying the driver when the car was delivered in perfect condition, this company was exceptional to work with. The car was picked up on the first date requested. When I called to find out when the car would be delivered to see if I had to rearrange my schedule, the person I spoke with held me on the phone while the driver was contacted to find out when the delivery was expected to arrive. The pricing was fair and accurate... no hidden fees at the end. Overall, this was an excellent experience. I would certainly use this company again and would highly recommend....[More]
By Diana Treglia on National Express Auto Transport on Feb 5 2016 1:25AM
Malia was great throughout my transport, she really helped me feel comfortable about sending my car on one of those big trucks. I will most definitely use her again. ...[More]
By Beth on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 1:06AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 5 2016 7:01PM
this parasite '"mike", WHICH IS NOT EVEN HIS REAL NAME ....!!!!!, is very good about taking your deposit money and promising the stars, until he gets your deposit, and then......he's gone, screwing more people..... he never send to get my car and when i called him back he got upset and started telling me to go F- - my self and look for someone else to help me and that he was not going to return my money......he's basically a low life THIEF and I could press charges but a low life like this ain't worth my or no one else time....that's what his worth....100 miserable bucks.....he has to still from honest people because he doesn't know how to earn money the honest way.......avoid this RAT and this company, in general, try not to hire a broker, hire the trucking company directly, sadly I learned my lesson too late......he gets a -0 on every review.....DISAPPOINTING.......so croocked that he doesn't even uses his name......never ever.....use this phony broker...[More]
By tony prats on Reliable Auto Transport Of Ft Lauderdale on Feb 5 2016 1:05AM
Malia was excellent to deal with. She was on our side throughout the entire process and wouldn't hesitate to book through her again. ...[More]
By ckschmidt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 1:00AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 5 2016 7:01PM
There's nothing sexy here - but these guys did a great job. Competitive pricing, great communication, and did what they said. No complaints....[More]
By Charlie Cole on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 5 2016 1:00AM
Anthony offered me the best customer service ever! He was patient and very affordable! My car arrived in great shape on time. I had no concerns and he was very trust worthy! If you need to transport your vehicle go with him because he will give you the best price and best service! -Reyna harvey ...[More]
By Reyna Harvey on TD Auto Transportation LLC on Feb 5 2016 12:32AM
Delay was caused by huge snowstorm on the east coast which is completely understandable. Montway is one of the few carriers that actually have their own drivers. Excellent overall experience with my second time with Montway. I recommend them! ...[More]
By Augie Hess on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 5 2016 12:23AM
Delivered at the contracted price and in a timely manner. No troubles at all. Would use again. It helps to have flexible timing for pick up and drop off....[More]
By Brigid3 on Lightning Auto Carriers on Feb 5 2016 12:07AM
I was given a quote of $300.00 +/- 50.00 from Frank to transport my car from Wisconsin to Minnesota. There was no hurry to move it. About 2 weeks later I was got a voice mail that their was a transport that could get my car moved. When I called it was another associate and not Frank We spent about 15-20 minutes on the phone getting the time down to when the truck could come to my house. After that he started talking about the price. I was figuring I was going to pay $350.00 which would have been fine. After some time he said that the price would be $800.00 explaining there were no other transports around I responded by saying he could have another two weeks to find another transport for the quoted price. He insisted there were no other transports around to move it. I finally told him to cancel the agreement since they couldn't hold up their side of the agreement. A couple of months later I opened up my credit card bill to find out that A1A was charging me $50.00 for administrative fees. This was absurd because it was A1A who didn't find a transport. We sent emails back and forth and in them they said that they gave me another quote of $500.00 which is a lie because I never received that one and another one for $350.00 about 5 days after I canceled. At that point I had found another transport company and the car was already delivered to Minnesota. I took the first step and complained to the New Jersey BBB and they sent an email about a month after that, that A1A never responded to the complaint. This was very unprofessional of A1A not to respond. I would never recommend this company to anyone if they quote you one price which is in the agreement and come back wit hone that is over twice the .amount...[More]
By Not A Satisfied Customer on A1A Express Auto Shipping LLC on Feb 5 2016 12:01AM
I enjoyed with with Stephanie she did a great job. She made it very easy and I didn't have to worry about a thing. ...[More]
By Wayne Turney on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 12:00AM
I have nothing but GREAT things to say about my experience with Tara from AutoTransport123.. She was honest and told me what to expect from day one and even went as far as to tell me what to look out for if I decided not to use her company. She kept Intouch with me from start to finish, even AFTER WORK HOURS! This woman is incredible and the service was nothing short of amazing. In future If I ever need another car moved I will only be using this company. Long story short 5 out of 5 stars hands down....[More]
By Chelsea on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 4 2016 11:53PM
Have used Lightening to transport vehicle twice. Will always use them. They are on top of everything. And their customer service is excellent!...[More]
By Robbin on Lightning Auto Carriers on Feb 4 2016 11:50PM
After being strung along for days by another auto carrier, Q Auto Transport had my transport booked within an hour at a great price. The carrier was friendly and on time, and delivered my car earlier than expected, as close to my apartment as they could get. After hearing nightmare stories of other transporters, I had a great experience with Q Auto Transport and their carrier. The price was right too. ...[More]
By A.C. on Q Auto Transport LLC on Feb 4 2016 11:23PM
At first I was very skeptical about using a transport company to transport my vehicle. I heard a lot of horror stories about company requiring you to put a downpayment and then running off with your money! Or worse, delivering your car damaged and with pieces missing. However, one of my close friend recommended this company and I am so glad I took his advice! Kevin was very professional, reassuring, and oh so patient with me. On top of all that I did not have to pay a deposit!!! The car was picked up on time, delivered on time and in one piece. There was constant communication. I am so happy with the service he provided and will recommend him to anyone looking to transport their vehicle. ...[More]
By Tiffany smith on Silver Express Logistics on Feb 4 2016 11:16PM
Overall, my experience with Ship-A-Car Direct was a good one. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 was because the car carrier did not arrive on the day he stated he would arrive, and did not call ahead to tell me he would not be coming. However, the car carrier did allow me to put a suitcase in the backseat of my car when he did arrive the following day. Otherwise, my car arrived within the specified number of days that I was told it would arrive. There was no damage, but my car did need a wash after it arrived (which is to be expected after driving for four days in an open carrier). Stefan at Ship-A-Car Direct was knowledgeable and friendly and easy to communicate with via e-mail and telephone. If I had to ship my car in the future, I would use this company again....[More]
By Elizabeth Clampett on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 4 2016 11:10PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 13 Hours Ago
Thank you for the positive feedback, Elizabeth! Sorry your driver didn't hit his timing estimate, but glad it was a good experience otherwise....[More]
Previous 1 2 3 4 5