View 150,559 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 14
Reviews 51-75 of 1045
I recommend avoiding this company. This negative review is because of Graham Turner, not Ali Miller. I contracted Amerifreight to ship a car from WA to SC. Amerifreight subsequently hired AAA Family Trucking as the actual carrier. AAA Family Trucking agreed to deliver the vehicle on a specific date after signing the job with Amerifreight. The vehicle was delivered a day early, however. As a result, the vehicle had to be stored at a location approximately 10 min away from the delivery location. Before I would transfer money to the carrier to retrieve my vehicle, I needed to inspect it. The trip to the storage location, the trip to the bank to deposit money to the carrier, and the second trip to retrieve my vehicle took a considerable amount of my time. AAA Family Trucking agreed to reduce the fee by $20 for my gas and time. I felt this was considerably insufficient, given the time required and the fact that the contract clearly stated the required delivery date. Ali Miller was my direct contact at Amerifreight. She provided excellent customer support and was honest about her company's mistake. She did all she could do to fix the problem. The review is not a negative reflection for her. This review is negative because of her supervisor, Graham Turner. His business and customer service skills were the worst I have seen in recent memory. Specifically, he did nothing to attempt to fix the problem. He hid behind the excuse that the specific contract between Amerifreight and AAA Family Trucking did not hold either party responsible if the agreed upon delivery date was not adhered to. This contract is not readily apparent to the customer when the order is made. Mr. Turner could have assuaged my concerns with a simple monetary compensation for my time and effort. Instead, he did nothing and blamed the carrier. He has subsequently made an angry customer, who is now leaving a poor review, potentially preventing future business. Apparently the mantra of the customer always being right doesn't apply to his business. The order number was 940058632-SU....[More]
By Duncan F on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 18 2014 5:36PM
great company to do business with... pricing competitive and service was prompt and kept me informed every step of the way also....[More]
By donny wilson on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 18 2014 5:24PM
Great service from beginning to end. Albert is the guy to talk to.He'll make sure everything get done right. He picked up a 2004 Cadillac Deville Tan from dallas to houston. ...[More]
By Mega Motors Inc. on San Antonio Auto Transport on Oct 18 2014 5:18PM
Monty did a great job adjusting to my changing time frame without any hassle. They contacted the seller for me repeatedly when the seller was hard to find and the driver they used also communicated well with me as the delivery location was a it tricky for the truck to negotiate....[More]
By john on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 18 2014 5:07PM
I only have good things to say about the transport.The staff at Seamless auto did a great job finding me a driver, with a very affordable price.I really want to talk about the driving company the Jason found for me.Tom Talar at T-racing did an excellent job delivering my car.He was super nice, and handled my car in such a professional way, that I will be using them in the future.He got my car from Wisconsin to Texas in 2 days!I hope he will be running this route in the future.Thanks again Tom and Jason!...[More]
By Sara Karcher on Seamless Auto Transport on Oct 18 2014 4:36PM
Shipped two mid-size SUV's. Good price and very competitive. Cars were dropped off one block from our house....[More]
By Mark Abram on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 18 2014 4:29PM
Absolutely wonderful to do business with! Saved me hundreds of dollars, time, and aggravation. I definitely recommend for any shipping need!...[More]
By Tori on Transport Connection on Oct 18 2014 4:26PM
Shipped car from California to Maryland with surprisingly no problems at all. Car carrier picked up my car on the first day and delivered it early. Would use this company again. Representative at Amerifrieght was easy to get a hold of and knowledgeable. Thanks!...[More]
By Hilary on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 18 2014 3:39PM
GREAT JOB FROM START TO FINISH!! ONLY ONE WORD TO DESCRIBE EXCELLENCE!! GREAT SERVICE AND GREAT PRICE. THANKS!!...[More]
By Danny T on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC on Oct 18 2014 3:10PM
I recommend this transporter. Honesty from day 1! they have shipped 4 cars for me in the accurate time frame. ...[More]
By Cindy Jefferson on Nation Auto Transport on Oct 18 2014 2:55PM
Didn't expect it but delivery was to my door and on time to the minute! Pickup was on a Saturday and delivery on Monday which was better service than I expected meaning the car came earlier than I thought and I had time to prepare for a show the following weekend....[More]
By Jonathan Worrall on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 18 2014 2:53PM
This carrier was by far the worst ever used in 10 years of business. We broker loads, conduct one of the largest classic auctions in Texas, and own the largest classic car dealership in Houston. The deadbeats at this company were late to pick up a Ford truck for open transport. After they had been on the road a few days, they called and tried to extort an extra $200 above the contracted rate before they would release the car. When we asked for their bank information to pay the contracted amount (not the extortion add-on), these idiots didn't know who they even banked with. They told us Wells Fargo and after spending 3 hours with bank managers trying to find their account, we discovered the banked with Bank of America. To top it off, these morons called our customer and threatened and harassed him. Further details regarding these mobile con-artists can be seen on the BBB, DOT website, and a civil lawsuit being drafted today....[More]
By ML Classics on Trans Cargo Inc on Oct 18 2014 12:35PM
This was my first time moving a car and I was scared to death! I chose Car2Transport even though they are a new company because the sales rep, Alex, sold me on the fact that he personally had been moving cars for like a decade and everyone in the company was experienced. Plus he was so nice! So I decided to trust them with my car and I was glad I did! Car2Transport wasn't my cheapest quote but was in the middle. I work in customer service and I know that you get what you pay for so I knew going into this that I'd choose someone in the middle and that's what I did. Alex found me a carrier quickly and called me three times when my car was en route to give updates and even called after my car delivered to make sure it arrived safely. If you want a serious company to move your car and not someone who will lie to you, call Car2Transport. I did and my car got here safe and sound. Thank you Car2Transport!...[More]
By Kelli Katz on Car2Transport on Oct 18 2014 12:17PM
I asked for a quote and the car was picked up that day and delivered the next. They were so efficient and nice!...[More]
By Jo ann on State 2 State Auto Transport on Oct 18 2014 11:33AM
Direct Express was very easy to deal with over the phone. They had my pickup scheduled right away and the price was very reasonable for a move across the country. It took a while for my vehicle to be picked up, but I was rather far from an efficient route for the drivers. The transport itself was very fast and my car arrived in perfect condition. I would use this service again and recommend it to a friend. ...[More]
By Aaron on Direct Express Auto Transport on Oct 18 2014 11:14AM
We were very pleased with Ship a Car Direct. Very professional and reliable. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By Rocky Letsos on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 18 2014 10:48AM
Truck was shipped and delivered as planned with out damage. Little problem with understanding drivers English on phone. ...[More]
By j Summers on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 18 2014 10:02AM
I was very nervous about shipping our 2 cars from Seattle to Nashville because I had read so many other reviews about people who had not gotten their cars picked up on time or waited a long time for delivery. We had to have the pickup on time because we had sold our house and were flying across the country. Our cars were picked up on time and to my surprise, delivered several days early in Nashville, so that I was able to return our rental car early and receive a refund on our rent of the car. None of the horror stories I read about occured and it was an entirely smooth experience. I would definitely recommend this company and if I ever had to make a move again, I wouldn't even check out other companies for bids. The peace of mind in knowing that your cars will be picked up on time and safely delivered to you is well worht any possible sdavings you might have by going with a company that might have a cheaper bid. Kirsten, who was my initial contact with the company was very knowledgeable and helpful. She made sure that I got the pickup on the exact day that I wanted....[More]
By Peter on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Oct 18 2014 9:59AM
By Peter on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Oct 18 2014 9:59AM
Fast and accurate quotes, great communication by the driver! Been using them for years and always consistent with their service. The owner stays on top of her business!...[More]
By Tom Huckelberry on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 18 2014 9:44AM
This was my very first experience using a transportation company. I spoke to many people and I listen to my gut instinct and was so happy to come in contact with All Coast Auto Transport. Denise O'Sullivan was so kind and knowledgeable that she and this company will only be my go to transport company. Believe me I never knew how cut throat this type of business is . Denise O'Sullivan just held my hand the entire way and she got it done on time and at exactly the amount quoted to me. Thanks again Denise you re a true professional. Rosalee...[More]
By Rosale on All Coast Auto Transport on Oct 18 2014 9:27AM
I needed my car picked up in 24 hours, Martha made it happen. Fast delivery, always able to be contacted, very professional. Highest recommendation!...[More]
By Scott on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 18 2014 9:07AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 18 2014 4:01PM
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! Thanks so much for the 5 star review! I am an experienced broker and Auto Shipping Grp. is one of ...[More]
Everything went well and as stated by Montway. Driver was very thorough and courteous. Pickup was made on first day of our range of dates and delivery was two days later. No issues....[More]
By Eric Ambler on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 18 2014 8:26AM
Very pleased with experience there was a little bit of an upcharge from the driver but the broker gave me a discount on my 2nd shipment overall good experience and was still cheaper then other carriers. Would recommend to anyone ...[More]
By maxx services on US Car Transporters LLC on Oct 18 2014 8:03AM
Chris was very professional courteous and knowledgeable I will definitely use him again. We are talking about moving some other cars from our lot....[More]
By Richard Rye on Quality Car Move on Oct 18 2014 3:49AM
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris on Oct 18 2014 10:49AM
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
Robert explained to me in clear English, what the process of car transport (from West to East coast) was all about. Despite some miss-steps on my part (had a computer crash just before car pick-up), Robert rolled with the punches and got my car off in a timely manner. My car arrived safely and at a fantastic rate. I would deal with Ameristar again. I enjoy working with the friendly staff including the drivers....[More]
By Julia M. on Ameristar Transport on Oct 18 2014 3:28AM
Shipping my vehicle with United Freight of America (UFA) from Georgia to Hawaii was a wonderful and stress free experience! I have to admit that before shipping with UFA, I was coordinating my vehicle shipment with two other vehicle shipping agencies. I was extremely frustrated with these “other two” agencies, in that, “hidden cost” kept popping up, even after I asked if the quote price was “firm” and “door to door”. It was amazing that I could not get a straight answer on the cost or a confirmed pickup date. I dropped both shipping agencies and turned to UFA “which” I had used before but thought I could get a better deal. I call UFA and worked with a Representative named Guy who was fantastic. Not only did Guy give me an initial competitive rate he was able to knock off a few dollars more and ended up being cheaper than the other two agencies. There were no hidden fees; the quote given was the fee I paid. I was very impressed that Guy actually intervened on my behalf, without my prompting him, with Ocean Transport to get my vehicle on an earlier ship. Guy insured I was kept informed throughout the entire shipping process with phone calls and emails. Guy even called to inform me that my vehicle had arrived in Hawaii and wanted to ensure I did not have any issues with picking it up. I learned my lessons and for future shipping needs I have I will use UFA. Without reservation I give my full recommendation to use United Freight of America. Signed Colonel, United States Army. ...[More]
By Mike Godfrey on United Freight Of America on Oct 18 2014 1:17AM
The lower price will make you wait very long time and it is not guaranteed. If you want to ship it quick. I suggest you place your order on at least 2 or 3 5 star shipping company. Don't give any up front deposit. Even though I got my car late, because of the falling rock of the highway. i still gave a very high rating. Honestly, AMERIFREIGHT can be trust. ...[More]
By nick on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 18 2014 1:02AM
I've shipped cars many times and this is the first time a car arrived ahead of schedule. While being transported, Tom from Ship A Car Direct contacted us on multiple occasions to make sure all was progressing well. Dimitri, the driver, gave us his cell phone number and we were also able to check progress through the office. Our car arrived without any damage and without any delays! I would highly recommend the service. ...[More]
By R Morrison on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 18 2014 12:59AM
Driver needs to learn about customer service. Picked up car a day late and inconvenienced the seller. Was originally promised that the car would be picked up on Monday and delivered by Thursday. I had talked to the driver and was told he would arrive on Saturday I explained to him that I work on Saturday and no one would be available after 1 pm. Dealing with the driver was unpleasant especially when he threatened to leave the car at a storage yard because he wasnt sure if HE could make it before 1. Because he picked up late it became my problem. There are lots of choices to transport cars maybe they should think about that. ...[More]
By Vlasi Poggas on Nation Auto Transport on Oct 18 2014 12:12AM
Got my vehicle shipped in less than 2 weeks from order date. I was informed earlier itself about the bidding process and everything. Had to increase the price by 200 but they were honest and upfront about it. Will ship with them again....[More]
By Phani on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 17 2014 11:14PM
We had never shipped a car before and searched online for a carrier. We tried to get referrals from our mechanic and the dealerships we'd worked with in the past. No one had a referral. So after checking various sites and reviews, we picked Ship A Car Direct because it was a BBB Accredited business. My contact, Matt, was available when I called and replied to my emails promptly. The price I was quoted, $800 to ship a car from CA to CO, was right in line with various other quotes I had received. I was on a pretty tight timeline, and they were able to accommodate us with days to spare. I would call this company again, should I ever need to ship another car, and I would refer them to others. ...[More]
By T. Stephen on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 17 2014 11:04PM
HORRIBLE COMPANY! DO NOT USE!!! VERY UNPROFESSIONAL. WAS QUOTED $575. MY VEHICLE STILL HAS NOT BEEN PICKED UP AS OF TODAY 10/17/14. WAS SUPPOSED TO DONE ON 09/30. WAS INFORMED THAT IF I PAID AN EXTRA $250 THEN MAYBE IT WOULD BE PICKED UP. NO ONE HAS CALLED EVEN THOUGH I HAVE! TOOK MY DEPOSIT PRETTY QUICK, THOUGH! TOTAL SCAMMERS!!! SAVE YOUR MONEY AND USE A DIFFERENT AUTO TRANSPORTATION COMPANY; NOT THIS ONE!!...[More]
By Nancy Nicastri on Crossroads Auto Transport on Oct 17 2014 10:45PM
great service !! and we i do recommend them and Agel service has got my car on time and they are prompt and guided me during my car transport on when i will get my car....[More]
By Shridhar on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 17 2014 10:00PM
Tetra Tech has been using Angel's exclusively for years becasue of the friendly, reliable, and excellent service. This particular order #261166-1 went very smoothly and very happy with Angels. This was a tough one because our pick-up and delivery locations were in out-of-the way places, however, I was very happy with how quickly this was taken care of. We will continue to use Angels in the future. Keep doing what you are doing!' Sincerely, Mark Bishop Fleet Manager...[More]
By Mark Bishop on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 17 2014 9:37PM
Ali at Amerifreight provided a thorough explanation of (almost) the whole process. The price quote was exact, and didn't change. The carrier was CFR Line/ Green Trucking LLC. They were a bit harder to contact, but I was satisfied. One thing that I did not know until delivery was the final step in the process. There was a fourth party, a towing contractor, who finished the final leg of the transport with a 2-car trailer. I was not told about this beforehand, but it still worked out just fine....[More]
By Steve Benz on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 17 2014 9:31PM
The price quote was accurate; the arrangements were made easily; the whole process was painless - a great service. ...[More]
By Norman E Parker Jr on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 9:15PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 18 2014 8:19AM
JUlIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@autoshippinggroup.com Norman thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. We strive to make all of...[More]
After several quotes. I called back Don. It was his honesty and he was very understanding of all my questions. My Dad's Lincoln arrived promptly , without a scratch. It was overwhelming to see it being off loaded. The idea in trusting a total stranger with your automobile was put at ease after speaking to Don. The $375.00 was well spent. Many thanks ...[More]
By P.Chavez on UFirst Auto Transport on Oct 17 2014 9:12PM
In the military and I need to ship cars across country sometimes. I have used this company twice now and had a great service. Easy to use and the driver calls me a few days out to start narrowing down a drop time and place. ...[More]
By LT USN on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 17 2014 8:22PM
I am a first time user having had the need to move a car purchased off eBay from a remote mountain location in CA to my home in Michigan. I contracted with Richard at Total Car Shipping to get the vehicle picked up in 2 weeks before the seller was out of town. The vehicle was actually picked up in 6 DAYS from order placement, and delivered to my home 5 DAYS LATER!, a distance of 2300 miles. The vehicle was delivered in excellent condition. I am SO SATISFIED with the service I received from Richard and the carrier who transported the vehicle to me. I am SO IMPRESSED with this this company THANK YOU RICHRD!!!!!! ...[More]
By Jeffrey Gress on Total Car Shipping on Oct 17 2014 7:33PM
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton on Oct 17 2014 9:46PM
Thanks for the kind words Jeffrey. It was a pleasure working with you! All my customers should be as easy to work with as you were. Enjoy that Classic...[More]
I seen they had good ratings online so I tried them out. Just as they said my car was picked up on time and delivered 1 day early. The car arrived damage free and I am happy with the service. I will use them again and recommend them to others...[More]
By Sammy on Transport King and Logistics on Oct 17 2014 7:28PM
Like most folks who come to this site, this was my first time shipping a car. I came upon this site, read the reviews of several auto transport companies, obtained a few estimates. I chose Ship A Car Direct based upon the reviews, price to transport, and direct phone contact with Emily. Emily answered my questions and sent me valuable information. The driver picked up the car a day early. He stayed in contact with me throughout and arrived several days early. The car arrived safely and undamaged. I was planning on submitting a review, then found out I was able to get a small rebate for the review. Please feel free to contact me. I highly recommend....[More]
By Michael on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 17 2014 7:14PM
Very Happy with the service - but it was a little more costly than expected. But the service was excellent....[More]
By mary cutler on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 17 2014 7:05PM
Stephanie Hamilton ,,my rep at Auto Shipping Group handled the transport perfectly. The car was picked up on time .Delivered to my home on time. Good service. I will recommend Stephanie Hamilton again. ...[More]
By Rich bruno on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 5:43PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 5:57PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Rich, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It was a pleasure assisting y...[More]
I had a great experience with Auto shipping Group!! Dan Cabral was very helpful on the phone. Ryan was the gentleman who picked up my truck. He was a day early picking it up which was awesome!! I would definitely use this company again if I ever needed to ship a car and I would definitely recommend there service!!!...[More]
By Barbara Simonds on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 17 2014 5:24PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 17 2014 7:20PM
Auto Shipping Group - - Daniel Cabral - - 360-284-7185 OR dan@autoshippinggroup.com Barbara it was my pleasure in working with you and look forwar...[More]
It was easy and smooth, customer service always promptly to answer any question, delivery was done on timely manner, professionally done....[More]
By Daniel on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 17 2014 5:00PM
Excellent experience. I had to get a vehicle from southern to northern California asap. Since it was last minute, I didn't know what to expect. They were able to pick up the vehicle next day and deliver to me the following day. It took less than 24 hours from pickup time to drop off time. Communication was never a problem. I knew what was going on at all times. Andy and Karen were polite and professional. My experience was a good one, which I appreciate much. ...[More]
By Jamie on Auto Transport Junction on Oct 17 2014 4:34PM
The best thing I liked is the friendliness of Angels workers and how they took care of the transaction from start to finish ensuring the shipping was satisfactory. There was a point when the truck did not make arrive on the island and I called Angel. They immediately tracked the truck on Oahu finding out that the barge was overloaded therefore the truck had to come over on another shipment. This was not on Angel but the local barge that did not have room to fit the many shipping items. However, Angel was right on it! Thank you! In fact, i am using Angel again to ship yet another vehicle I have in Washington to Hawaii. THnaks, Angel!...[More]
By Gerald Toci on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 17 2014 3:49PM
Service was excellent. Carbone Auto Transportation was always in timely contact with me as to status of delivery and always available to answer any question promptly. Pickup was at the beginning of my requested time frame and delivery was timely, with no problems at all. ...[More]
By Jerry on Carbone Auto Transportation on Oct 17 2014 3:45PM
Transport was on time, driver was very helpful. Delivery was completed through Thanksgiving and still on time....[More]
By Adam Hunter on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 17 2014 3:43PM
Debbie is an honest, conscientious lady who delivered what she promised. Our vehicle was delivered safely within a reasonable time. I would definitely use Way-To-Go again. ...[More]
By Lourdes Carus on Way To Go Auto Transport LLC on Oct 17 2014 3:42PM
They charged me a $200 deposit and still didn't get me a carrier after at least a week! I cancelled and went with Mercury auto transport who got me a pick up the next day! And I didn't have to pay nearly as much of a deposit and it was paid AFTER driver was contracted. ...[More]
By Rodney R. on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 17 2014 3:34PM
The people involved contact person(Elizabeth)and the driver(Will) were both very knowledgeable at their jobs. Bothe were very courteous and helpful. I would highly recommend the use of any Company that employed these people. ...[More]
By Marvin on Nation Auto Transport on Oct 17 2014 3:25PM
It was wonderful. Everyone I spoke with did exactly what they told me they would do.. Honesty is rare nowadays. It was a pleasure dealing with your company. I have moved over 20 times during my life & I can honestly say you are one of the Good Guys!...[More]
By mary ann on Nation Auto Transport on Oct 17 2014 3:19PM
The driver/dispatch was in contact and delivered when promised in good condition but waited to review paper work and answer any questions. ...[More]
By shelley on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 17 2014 3:03PM
I enjoy working with state 2 state they are on time and if a order takes a little longer then they think it should they keep me very informed about it. Always happy ...[More]
By MIKE RICE on State 2 State Auto Transport on Oct 17 2014 2:52PM
They were on the ball with the whole deal, delivery was timely and communication was excellent with the driver...brought it right to my driveway!...[More]
By Tom on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 17 2014 2:38PM
To start off I was very weary to ship my vehicle. I sent in a request for a quote from shipyourcarnow.com and within 2 mins I got a call from Kevin. He was very courteous on the phone and answered all of my questions. He told me exactly how the process would go and that he would give me a call when he was able to line up a driver. He told me that I would start to get quotes from many other business once my job was put on "the wire", my words not his. Indeed, I did start to get several quotes via email. Many of the quotes were for over 850 dollars to ship the same car to the same location. Also, many of the emails told me to beware of brokers as they would just tell me a cheap cost to ship and ask for a non-refundable deposit and then not be able to actually line up a driver at quoted cost. I was very nervous at this point. How could shipyourcarnow.com be 500 dollars cheaper than the next competitor. I almost relegated myself to the fact that I would lose this money. But then I remembered they didn't ask for a deposit. Whew. 2 days after I first talked to Kevin he had a driver lined up that day and the car would be delivered that day. Amazing. Many other company windows were 3-5 days for delivery. I put down the 125 deposit and the rest was paid on delivery. The driver was very kind and reassuring, as I was still nervous. The overall experience was great. From the initial quote to delivery, I could not have asked to be doing business with a better shipper. I will only go to them for my needs. Thanks again Kevin. You saved me time, money, and worry....[More]
By Joshua Baker on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Oct 17 2014 2:37PM
I was looking for a reliable auto transport to ship my car from new jersey to Georgia. I came across Number 1 auto transport on yelp and the reviews were excellent. So I called them and talked to Sam. He was feeling sad that he cant give me any lesser quote than $700 (thats why the 5*s to honesty :) ) . He arranged a driver in two days and always kept me posted on the progress. The driver(Nick) came on time that he promised. He is equally helpful. And reliable The car was delivered a day late because of bad weather in georgia but Nick had called to inform about it. All in all a hassel free and easy car shipping. I will definitely reccomend them to friends and family. ...[More]
By Shraddha on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Oct 17 2014 2:22PM
The Service that I had with this company was excellent. Car was picked on time as promised, and delivered on time. Driver was good, and contact well before pick up and delivery. Support staff and driver was reachable all the time and responded on time for all queries. Having never shipped a car, I was unsure of the quality and customer service I would get. After reading reviews and the 5 star rating on your web sight, I did not hesitate to call. Every step was perfectly carried out. Our contact person Alan Jones was polite, professional, and was a pleasure to talk with. I would use them again and recommend this company to anyone. ...[More]
By Sarah Bermudez on Nation Auto Transport on Oct 17 2014 2:09PM
This was my second time using this company. No regrets going back to them. The service & attention they give you is outstanding. They are always professional & honest. I will continue using D&G Professional Brokerage every time I need to transport a vehicle- will be calling them again!...[More]
By Ron Buckley on D&G Professional Brokerage on Oct 17 2014 1:58PM
With another carrier backing out of a deal at the last minute, Angels was there to save the day. They were able to coordinate shipping in about 3 hours to get my racecar to FL in time for the first event. Thanks a million! ...[More]
By Sean Bloom on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 17 2014 1:46PM
I was very worried about a process such as this as it was my first time. The entire process was incredibly efficient and easy. The broker took care of everything for me with a very quick turn around and even accepted my corporate card. I did not have to pay the driver at all as my broker took care of everything. The driver of the transport truck was very friendly and available to pick up my car at my conveinence and a location near me. Upon arrival, my car was in perfect condition. I could not have asked for a better process....[More]
By Matthew Fleming on Capitol Auto Transport on Oct 17 2014 1:42PM
I was really concerned about choosing a company to transport my vehicle across the country. It we overwhelming and concerning. I finally decided to go with National Transport and am happy with my decision. If you want peace of mind that your vehicle will arrive quickly and safely at a reasonable price this is the company for you. Thank you for your services. ...[More]
By dom on National Transport LLC on Oct 17 2014 1:32PM
With a cross-country move and a toddler, we were not interested in driving our own vehicles. Angels Moving Autos was a great solution. The customer service was stellar and our vehicles were in great hands....[More]
By CT on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 17 2014 1:27PM
A few days before the pick up date, I had to make a last minute change because my availabilities changes. Alyssa at Ship Cars Now responded very quickly to my request and found a new driver that was able to pick up the car at a much more convenient time for me. Then on the day of the delivery, I called to ask if the driver would be able to arrive at a certain time (again, because of my time constraints) and he was very flexible in doing so. He arrived right on time, the exchange was quick and easy. They made this process so smooth and fast and were very accommodating of my changing schedule. Thank you Ship Cars Now!...[More]
By me on Ship Cars Now on Oct 17 2014 1:18PM
Was quoted $800 for this shipment to be picked up on 9/19, very quickly that price increased to $1350 after the driver "had a break down." The car was picked up on 10/1 and delivered 10/9. Destiny continually promised call backs with updates which never happened. I had to call 2-3 times daily just to get an update. Lack of communication, changes in pricing, and delays were all very troubling which makes this one of the worst online experiences I have ever had. STAY AWAY FROM DESTINY...[More]
By Ryan on Destiny Auto Shipping on Oct 17 2014 1:05PM
Overall, great experience. I was very weary of the car transport business. Brokers are usually very aggressive & will promise you anything, but usually fall short. Matt was my customer svc. rep. with Ship a Car Direct and I was all over him to make sure eveyrthing was ok because of my bad experience in the past. I will ship with this company again and I won't be so skeptical next time! Matt has restored my trust. ...[More]
By LESLIE on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 17 2014 1:04PM
Jen was very professional and courteous. The pick up and delivery of our Firebird was on time and delivered door to door as requested. I will use Move My Automobile again in the future....[More]
By mike p on Move My Automobile on Oct 17 2014 12:23PM
Recommend to me by a friend that buys many auction cars. After inquiring by email, estimate was provided by the end of the day. Contract terms were easy to read and understand upon placing the order. Had a ship date estimate provided within 1 hour of placing the order with a lead time for scheduled pick up of less than 3 days. Carrier information was clear and correct. Carrier picked up early and delivered early with an enclosed transport in excellent condition, excellent all around experience....[More]
By R. Johnson on Lane By Lane Auto Transport on Oct 17 2014 12:15PM
The people were very nice the date and price I was told never changed. The car was picked up and delivered on time. We were so happy with them I am using them to transport another car to CA. I highly recommend them....[More]
By Linda on Sun Auto Transport on Oct 17 2014 12:13PM
Dale who handled the contract and searching process for a truck was very professional and thorough from the very beginning. He followed up all my emails and phone calls promptly, and called and emailed what will be happening next. The drivers team (J & J) was also very professional, James & Curtis, I think. I will definitely use them again if I have to move and recommend to my family....[More]
By SSK on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 17 2014 12:02PM
I initially found your company when my boss was desperate to have a car shipped quickly from Florida to Arizona. That experience went well for him so when the occasion arose for me to ship a car I contacted your company. The entire transport was handled professionally, I was in contact at all times and the vehicle arrived on time at the quoted price, in perfect condition. I have put your company into our companies data base as a preferred, recommended carrier for all of us in this organization to use in the future for company moves and personal ones. ...[More]
By Aileen Gunning on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Oct 17 2014 11:49AM
Great customer service, the are very knowledgeable and answer all my questions. Price was reasonable I would definitely use their service again ...[More]
By Jimmy on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 17 2014 11:23AM
We have used Chris to transport vehicles many of times. He provides us with fast and affordable service. Highly recommended. ...[More]
By Dinna Gilroy on Quality Car Move on Oct 17 2014 11:21AM
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris on Oct 17 2014 11:26AM
Previous 1 2 3 4 5