View 162,970 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 14
Reviews 51-75 of 1012
Great service from start to finish from a customer service perspective. Good communication and follow up and I definitely felt like they cared about my auto transportation need as much as I did. ...[More]
By Mark on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago
Overall my experience was quite good with AutoTransport 123. Jimmy (my contact) was remarkably accessible, even on weekends and over the Memorial Day holiday. He was friendly, courteous, helpful, detailed and was able to answer all questions I had. Once picked up, the car was delivered quickly and on-time. The driver contacted me when he was on the road and communication with him was as easy as a simple text. I shipped My T-Bird via open carrier yet it arrived without a bug or a speck of dirt. The only negative is that it took a week to find a driver able/willing to pick up the car, but I think part of the reason was that the car was in a lower density area of Indiana and a little off the beaten path, and it was close to Memorial Day . Truly, I had a very good experience with AutoTransport 123....[More]
By Mark DeSantis on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Reasonable cost. Good communication. The pickup was on time as well as the delivery. Everything went very smooth....[More]
By Chris Terry on Transport Connection about 13 Hours Ago
Angels kept me informed of all details throughout the shipping. They contacted me by phone, text and email. Whenever I had any questions, I would call and they either had the answer or would find out and get back to me that day. I've shipped w/other companies before, but this is by far the best experience I've had. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED...[More]
By Ralph on Angels Moving Autos about 13 Hours Ago
Driver was on time, very professional, and helped me get the car (not running) up a hill and into the proper location. Excellent experience....[More]
By Bill on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago
My car was picked up in a timely fashion from Illinois on a Sunday evening as estimated. Car inspection was clear and precise. The driver told me that my car would be delivered to my California destination by Thursday or Friday. On Thursday evening, I called the driver and he said it would probably be Friday or Saturday but most likely Saturday. I received my car Saturday evening at 9pm Pacific Standard Time. Although my car was received later than originally stated, the driver was very friendly and professional. He kept in contact with me via phone and text message throughout the pick up and delivery. I would encourage other drivers to text customers updates because that was very helpful in planning time. I was pleased with the service provided....[More]
By Kimberly on Direct Express Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Eventhough our car was picked up late in California, It finally arrived in Texas sooner than expected and in good condition. We appreciate that....[More]
By Luz Arce on Direct Express Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
After I posted the original review below, I received the following threatening email from Kevin Bergman +++ From: Kevin@nicecarautotransport.com Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 1:20 PM To: Max Wells I suggest you keep your review to your self otherwise your daughters information along with other things will get posted online! +++ Beginning 4 hours after the threat, my daughter and I began to be cyber harassed. For example: • My daughter’s contact information was posted on a sex website • My daughter received 6 unsolicited phone calls from car insurance companies • My credit card accrued $600 in bogus charges • I received 20 unsolicited emails directed at my daughter, offering her car insurance Buyer beware! +++ ORIGINAL REVIEW +++ (posted 5/20/15) INCOMPETENT, RUDE … GO ELSEWHERE After reading reviews on this site I called Kevin Bergman, the owner. He sounded gruff but honest, and I decided to ignore the few bad reviews and focus on the good ones. I contracted with him on 4/23/15 to transport my daughter’s car from Florida to Seattle, with pick up in Fort Myers. She was planning on flying back to Seattle on Wed 5/20. • We were told the likely pick up time would be Thu 5/14 and we’d get a call from the driver an hour or so before. • On Thu 5/14 we were told it would be picked up on the morning of Fri 5/15 • On the morning of Fri 5/15 we were told the driver was still in Miami, and would pick up on the afternoon of Fri 5/15 • In the afternoon of Fri 5/15 we were told the driver would pick up Sat 5/16 • On Sat 5/16 we were told the driver would pick up on Sun 5/17 • On Sun 5/17 we were told a new driver would pick up between 4p and 5p on Mon 5/18 • On the morning of Mon 5/18 Kevin called my daughter and asked her drive 40 miles to Naples to drop off the car, and “take Uber” back to her work. She said she couldn’t get off work for that long. • In the afternoon of Mon 5/18 the driver called to say he’d pick up on the afternoon of Tue 5/19 The constant broken promises and looming departure caused me to lose trust. I called Kevin on Monday 5/18, to ask why the car hadn’t been picked up yet. His responses were: 1. Stop harassing him 2. The reason for the most recent change was because my daughter was working till 3:30pm 3. I should read the contract, “there’s no guarantee” 4. He’d only made one or two changes since the weekend I can put up with rude customer service, but not when it’s combined with incompetence. I cancelled the contract and went with another carrier, who picked up the car on Tue 5/19. ...[More]
By Max Wells on Nice Car Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
We attempted to use a different company before using this company, which was a mistake, as they never delivered after three months of waiting. In addition, the previous company was rude and almost non-responsive, with no updates on why the move was delayed or without any assistance on how to speed up the process. Ship A Car Direct treated us much better. Our broker, Gaby, was very friendly and helpful! She took time to explain the process. We did have a delay in the pick-up process, but I do not hold fault with Ship A Car Direct, or with Gaby. We were moving a vehicle across a large portion of the country, so we expected delays in finding a driver to pick-up and drop-off at our locations. Gaby did everything she could each day to find a driver, keeping me informed along the way. We ended up offering $200 more than our first offer, since gas prices rose and in order to get a driver more quickly. After the driver picked up the Jeep, we had our vehicle a couple days earlier than expected. The Jeep was in the same condition as when it left the pick-up location. Overall, moving a vehicle across the country is not a very fun ordeal. However, Gaby at Ship A Car Direct made it much easier to deal with. I appreciate her patience, honesty, quick responses, and enthusiasm in dealing with all of our questions. Thanks, Gaby!...[More]
By Jill on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
This company was very easy to work with. Adam assured me that they would be on time and everything would run smoothly and he kept his word! Thank you guys for making life a lot less stressful! I will definitely be using this company again....[More]
By Nicole on Passage Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
We have used Heartland a few times and every time they have been quick and reasonably priced. They have also delivered all of our vehicles on time and in the same condition as they were when picked up. I am very happy to say that we will definitely use Heartland whenever I need a car hauled from outside the range of our auction transporter....[More]
By Mike Lipscomb on Heartland Trucking about 14 Hours Ago
I recently had my 2010 Infiniti G37Gs Transported/Shipped from New Orleans to Las Vegas (not right around the corner). I used Auto Shipping Group, INC. My account manager was Felicia Williams. I have to say I was a little worried at first just because of a past experience that I had with Another Company, they didn't show up and said if I wanted to ship my vehicle that I would have to pay $500 MORE! Not with Auto Shipping Group, dealing with Felicia and the price she gave me, is what I paid. It was such a relief to speak to someone who took the time to explain to me how everything would transpire and not rush me off the phone. Felicia also stayed in touch with me from our first phone call..to the after delivery to make sure everything went Ok. It was better then OK, it was awesome. The driver was very nice and so easy going!! I can't remember his name but he stayed in touch with me too and I actually got my far an hour before he said! If I ever need to have your vehicle shipped, I would say to save your self the stress and headache with a lot of the other carriers and USE Auto Shipping Group, particularly Felicia!!! She is Honest, Knowledgable, Trustworthy and the most kind woman! I can't thank you enough Felicia!! You're the BEST. Auto Shipping Group is lucky to have such a loyal and dedicated employee :) Charles "Pete" Zito ...[More]
By Charles "Pete" Zito on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Pete...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! And thank u so much for your kind...[More]
Fred was outstanding to work with. He made the process much easier than I could have imagined. From initial contact until the car was deliverd after a 2500 mile trip was less than 2 weeks. I highly recommend and will use again for any other car shipments....[More]
By Ed Z on TD Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
This was my first auto shipping experience and it was really a positive one. I was lucky to find Cat of Capital Auto Transport on the local BBB site. She was great and very informative. She kept in constant touch which I appreciated. Cat found Stork Auto for me and they came the same day and picked up the car near my door. Brian was very pleasant, quick and I felt very good entrusting my car to him. He also treated my daughter who received the car in Maine with respect and kindness. I would definitely recommend both companies and would use them again if I had to. These companies deserve the highest rating possible....[More]
By Rhoda on Capitol Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
When I put the word out on the Net I never thought I would receive so many replies. The price from South Beach was later than many but they did say they were working on the price. Because I wanted to load the cars in NC and then be the very person to receive them in Idaho that meant I would have to work to the last minute and them fly out to meet the cars. The company worked with me in every way to meet my needs but the driver need a little more money to make this happen. Even with that the price was even with others. When the driver picked up the cars he was truly nice and this was important as I have never done this before. I got to drive the cars on and when they arrived in ID I got to drive them off. I moved a total of 3 Classic cars and they looked just as nice when I took delivery, with exception of some road dirt, as at loading. I called the driver for location checks along the route and he seemed very happy to answer all of my concerns. Many thanks for the extra service from a Great Auto Transporter, South Beach. Bob ...[More]
By Bob on South Beach Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Very easy to work. Every thing they made possible as I wanted due to time limit. Pick up on time and delivered on time. Driver was so friendly and professional. This is best transportation I received ever. I thank to all personally who involved the' out process. I will defiantly recommend to all my friend to use this service since lots of friend's kid study out of state Thanks again for wonderful experience ...[More]
By Harish shah on United Auto Movers about 15 Hours Ago
I was VERY pleased with the service I received from Gaby. I felt like she kept in constant contact with me and never left me wondering what was going on with my car. It took ZERO effort on my part to get my car shipped halfway across the country. The car was shipped faster than I had expected and arrived on the shorter end of the estimated delivery range. The delivery driver was very friendly and patiently waited for me to inspect the car before he left. The car arrived in perfect condition and without a scratch....[More]
By Brandon Bazal on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Hours Ago
I was pleased to find out that the truck shipped cross country in 4 days. Did not like the fact that they did not deliver it to my son's base in Norfolk, VA. They made my son drive 55 miles in traffic to pick up his truck. Military personnel don't have the ability to do this easily....[More]
By J Raiche on AutoStar Transport Express about 15 Hours Ago
I would like to commend AutoStar Transport Express for their thoroughness in delivering a new car from Fremont,CA.to Cleveland,OH for my son as a graduation gift. George,the contact person, explained everything in the process exactly how it actually played out! The transport picked up and delivered on time .Thank U!!...[More]
By Oscar R. on AutoStar Transport Express about 15 Hours Ago
I had originally contracted an East Coast company to transport my vehicle from Detroit to KC. After 6 weeks of waiting for the vehicle to be picked up, I contacted Gaby at SHIP A CAR DIRECT. She explained to me what the other company had done wrong so I hired SHIP A CAR DIRECT. The original company took a $120 down payment, ship a car direct took no down payment! Within 1 day the vehicle was picked up. Within 4 days the vehicle was delivered in perfect condition from SHIP A CAR DIRECT. The east coast company never returned my $120. Lesson learned! For future vehicle transport business I will only use SHIP A CAR DIRECT....[More]
By Tom D. on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Hours Ago
Justin was very responsive. My calls were picked up or returned within an hour. Car was picked up on time in Los Gatos and delivered before time in Philadelphia. I was very happy with the service....[More]
By Suhas on Freight Brokers of America about 15 Hours Ago
I worked with Aaron. We shipped 4 vehicles to Virginia. The Customer service and level of care was impeccable. I would definitely use them again in the future! Our vehicles arrived on time and there were no issese...[More]
By AT on Auto Transport 123 about 16 Hours Ago
all went well..would use again..Matt was on top of all logistics...this was a smooth experience from start too finish..well done...[More]
By John Lagreca on Lightning Auto Carriers about 16 Hours Ago
I used Andrew Auto Transport twice within two weeks of each other! Brian was very professional and courteous and always answered his phone! He helped me through a difficult situation in a car purchase and I wouldn't hesitate to use them again. If you need a car shipped, and don't want drama or lying brokers, you definitely need to use Andrew Auto Transport! ...[More]
By Nathan T. Parker on Andrew Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
We actually have used the company twice. I was extremely happy with the service. The driver of the truck kept in contact with us and gave us an estimated time of delivery. The car arrived in the same condition as it left our home. I would use this service again. ...[More]
By Janet Olson on Direct Express Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
They were a day later than anticipated, but the driver did call and told us that the pick up before ours would not start and it was an ordeal to get it fixed to be able to load. We did not mind as we were flexible and I am sure that those with the broken auto appreciated his time waiting for them. He called the FL destination the day before arrival to coordinate. This is the second time I shipped this vehicle, the first company was miserable. This time was flawless and less expensive 2 years later! Car arrived in same condition....[More]
By Leigh on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
Adam was a great help with not knowing much about the transport business, he made my move stress and hassle free Would definetly do business with again...[More]
By Todd on Passage Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I purchased a LandCruiser in California and had it ship to Colorado. I contacted other transporations brokers and Ship a Direct was notiably more professional and was willing to cover my deductiable in the event their damage to my vechile. While slightly more expensive than other brokers, I had confidence that should anything happen, I wouldn't be out of pocket or waiting days for my new purchase to arrive. Pick up and drop off were on time and I had a great experience. ...[More]
By E.Berg on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
I'm not the kind of person who leaves reviews, but I truly appreciate what Joel has done and how well he worked with me to move my car. With a very tight deadline and a very small budget, he made my transport happen. When I first booked it took him only two days to get me a car carrier...he told me what to expect and how the whole process works. I didn't realize what it takes to get your vehicle transported. He was nice, easy to talk to and very understanding about my urgency to get my vehicle moved. Also everyone else in the office was super nice and great to speak with. I was able to have my vehicle to get around in my new area and I thank Joel for that!!! I don't think I would of trusted anyone else. I would give him 10 stars if I could! Thank you again at Passage. You guys are great. Sincerely, Shari ( Very happy customer ) ...[More]
By SHARI on Passage Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Jose (Driver) was ontime and attentive to my special instructions at pickup. He was a true gentleman and I felt like my prize possion was well taken care of. He did drop the car ontime and ahead of schedule. Thanks Jose for a job well done. Andy...[More]
By Andrew Elliott on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 16 Hours Ago
Good service, it came to the last minute when finding a carrier on shipping date but the car was shipped across country within two days with no damage, I would use this carrier again....[More]
By T on Lightning Auto Carriers about 16 Hours Ago
Ship a Car Direct provided the most professional service from Raleigh to Los Angeles. Our son was on an extremely tight time schedule and needed the car available for immediate pick up when he arrived in Los Angeles. David went out of his way to arrange a convenient location close to LAX. The car arrived in perfect condition, not a scratch on it. I was in constant communication with David, he kept me calm, and well aware of the carriers progress. Needless to say, I highly recommend Ship a Car Direct, if you want flawless shipping. It is a great organization to do business with....[More]
By Patricia Williams on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
I was very satisfied with the company and how it handled the transporting of my car. Having had a less than satisfactory situation with another transport company regarding timing and scheduling, I was nervous, but pleased with the result from Montway....[More]
By Dee S. Pratt on Montway Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
I own and operate a dealership and we rely on prompt and reasonable shipping costs. Danielle has helped us get a car shipped several times and in surprisingly short period of time. We have done business with Tropical Auto Carriers for about 3 years and have shipped about 50 vehicles. We will continue our business with them for years to come!...[More]
By Mike C on Tropical Auto Carriers LLC about 17 Hours Ago
I have used Auto Shipping Group before and will do so again. This is the one company that explains the nature of the charges in a way that makes a great deal of sense. If you want a cheap quote that's laden with vague, empty promises and you like drama, go elsewhere. If, on the other hand, you want a predictably maintenence free experience, I'd highly recommended the Auto Shipping Group in general and Felicia Williams in particular is an outstanding point person who personifies the terms "professional" and "integrity "...[More]
By Paul jacques on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 17 Hours Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Paul...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review. I am Glad to hear that you had a...[More]
I move several cars a month. Since i've spoke with Joel Licata at Mercury Transport over a year ago, he has handledaround 90% of my business. Very knowledgeable of the business. And negociates great rates. I buy cars around the whole nation now with peace of mind. ...[More]
By Rahjani on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 17 Hours Ago
The first transporter I contacted gave me a bad, misleading experience. I contacted Brett at American Car Transporters & he put a lot of time & effort into getting my vehicle back North. The first hauler didn't pick up on Tuesday night like supposed to. I called (upset) & Ali was able to find another one who picked up my vehicle Wednesday night when they said they would. I had never used a transport service before and was very pleased with the way everything turned out & also with the hauler (Canals Auto)....[More]
By MJ Traub on American Car Transporters Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
This is the first time I had to transport a car. It had to be transported to my 23 year old daughter. Needless to say I was abit nervous about delivery and safety. After speaking to Tom about the process from start to finish I was very much at ease. Everyone involved was very knowledgeable and continuous communication was definitely appreciated! I highly recommend this service, as well as, the carrier....[More]
By Barb L on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
We used Ray at New World Auto Transport. He was always available and responsive. He let us drop our cars off at his office so we didn't need to worry about the truck's pick up time. The driver he used was excellent and got our cars from TX to OH in 48 hours. We are very pleased with the customer service!...[More]
By Sara on New World Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Although very apprehensive on the whole shipping process I found Gabby to be an excellent point of contact and everything she promises came to fruition. The driver was courteous and careful and professional....[More]
By Philip on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
Mario was wonderful in trying to locate a carrier that would ship my vehicle as soon as possible from Las Vegas to Kentucky. Mario responded to all my emails very expeditiously and was very easy to deal with. The carrier, KIP Express was great! The picked it up early and delivered it sooner that expected. They were polite and took great care with my 63 Chevy. I'd recommend Navy Auto Transport to anyone as well as KIP Express....[More]
By Paul on Navy Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Patrick walked me through the process and followed through with everything he said would happen and he would do. I will be using them again when I go home. I would recommend these guys to everyone. patrick didn't try to sell me, he just helped me. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By Ron Jacobs on Philam Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Philam Transport
Tanner about 17 Hours Ago
Thank you Ron and call us anytime for your next shipment at 1800-991-6567 ext 102# Patrick...[More]
The driver explained how he was going to put the car on the truck and why he was going to back it on also met my wife at large parking lot to unload. He also kept in contact with us as he got closer to pick-up and drop off point. Overall good job....[More]
By Willie Cirone on Montway Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
This was the first vehicle I have used a transportation service to relocate. The initial quote I received from Bill was $600.00. My final out of pocket expense was $750.00. The confusion came from the two combined fees (Bill’s Fee) + (Transporters Fee). The transportation fee was below Bill's original quote. Beyond that confusion the transport worked out very well. I would use Bill’s services again. The vehicle arrived early and without any damage or issues. The driver provided great communication throughout the trip. ...[More]
By B Miller on Transport Connection about 19 Hours Ago
Montway delivered the vehicle on time and in the exact condition as picked up. Customer service was accurate, friendly and the driver very efficient. Would recommend Montway to anyone interested in shipping prestiine vehicles....[More]
By Gary Luksha on Montway Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
I had a great experience with Stateway Auto Transport. I was given a fantastic quote for my car to be shipped from Arizona to Chicago, I never had trouble reaching the company, and the driver who picked up and delivered with my car was professional and arrived on time. I had no complaints with the service and I would definitely recommend Lepke or use them again....[More]
By James A. Rush on Stateway Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Julie Johnson povided low pressure excellent service with a resulting flawess performance and delivery....[More]
By Mike Scott on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mike, Thank you for choosing ASG and my services. It was my pleasure to work with you on yo...[More]
I TOOK A 6-HOUR TRIP TO MIAMI TO MEET WITH THEM TO PICKUP A CAR FOR ME. THEY ASSURED ME THAT IT WOULD BE A PRIORITY. I BOOKED THIS MORE THAN A MONTH PRIOR TO PICKUP DATE. THEY NEVER CALLED OR SHOWED UP. THEY ARE TOTALLY UN-RELIABLE ! DON'T TRUST THESE PEOPLE ! I TOOK A 6-HOUR TRIP FOR NOTHING ! DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME LIKE I DID ! ROGER V. ...[More]
By ROGER V on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Even though the pickup was on a dead end dirt road and the delievery was to a condo, they made everything work out. ...[More]
By John Charley on AutoStar Transport Express about 20 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 16 Hours Ago
From Barry Courts, 888-802-8250 ext 2229. Thank you for the review John! As John said, the vehicle was at a tough location for the driver so we had t...[More]
Everything began from an online quote. In 15 minutes I got a call from Nick. I liked the ease of working with Nick. He was really patient and knowledgeable. He said what he meant and didn't raise the price indiscriminately. Got a quote of $875 for the transportation of my 1999 Bentley Arnage from New York to Longboat Key with an enclosed trailer. I am so pleased with their service!!!...[More]
By Ann on Global Auto Transportation about 21 Hours Ago
One year later, two more cars shipped by Stateway Auto Transport. This time, both shipments went very well. No surprise charges for items in the car up to 100 lbs. Tim did a great job of coordinating shipment dates. I've upped my star rating accordingly....[More]
By Mfoster on Stateway Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
I ended up buying a classic Mustang during a visit to the Seattle area over the holidays and had to ship it back to my home in Las Vegas. Finding a shipping company online was a bit of a chore, but luckily I found Eagle's website. I submitted a request for a quote and received an immediate response.  I had some questions so I called the number I was provided and spoke with Marie (she goes by 'M', like in the James Bond movies...  hahaha, nice!). She was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and courteous, and answered all my questions. Everything seemed too good to be true. We arranged to have the car picked up on Thursday, 2 Jan, and I was given an estimate of 6-9 Jan for delivery (I have to admit that I was skeptical).  The driver asked when I would be back in Vegas, I told him Saturday (4 Jan); he said he would be there Sunday or Monday (I was still skeptical).  Monday morning I received a call from the driver- he was 1 hr away.  We met at my house and the car was in the exact condition it was in when I dropped it off in WA. Bottom line:  I'm usually pretty skeptical of companies with only (or mostly) excellent ratings, but these guys have earned it. The quote was quick, the communication was superb, and the delivery time was crazy short. Many thanks to ""M"" and the rest of the crew at Eagle Auto for the quick and easy move!...[More]
By Damian Butler on Eagle Auto Carriers about 22 Hours Ago
I was overwhelmed with phone calls from brokers(some pretending to own there own trucks). Alot of nonsense in this industry. 1Flat-Rate was a refreshing difference. No pressure or trying to get my credit card. Everything was explained to me in detail. They kept in contact with me and had my SUV on the road within a few days. The driver was Peter. I paid him the money when he delivered my SUV. I would use again....[More]
By Jamie on 1Flat-Rate LLC on May 27 2015 7:35AM
Especially this guy Jim is one of the recommend man in the business . Because of him I will definitively give u more clients ...[More]
By Brehi on South Beach Transport on May 27 2015 6:30AM
I have never shipped a vehicle before and all I had to go by was transport.com the stress of buying a car half way across country was a lot much less having to choose a honest shipping company. If you are like me I can honestly say your search should stop with Joe Gallo he walked me through every step and was patient even when I had to move original pick up date. His quote was cheaper than anyone else but also it is exactly what I paid when car arrived. None of this I need more money or I'm not unloading your car. If I ever need anything else moved Joe is the only one I would want to do it. He even came in on Sunday just to help get my car shipped faster. I would also like to thank The driver Josesph and Hilan Inc. very friendly and professional....[More]
By Lazaro Clendenin on Assurance Auto Transport on May 27 2015 5:40AM
Response from Assurance Auto Transport
joe gallo about 9 Hours Ago
Thank you for using ASSURANCE AUTO TRANSPORT for your vehicle move. For your Auto Transport needs call JOE GALLO anytime at 866-807-8783...[More]
The arrangement of shipping my car was slower than I thought. However, it was still acceptable. People of the carrier company contacted me within a short period of time though the diver was two days late picking up my car because of the traffic jam. The delivery of my car was on time and the driver was a nice person. No damage to my car but it became very dirty. Considering it was a long trip and in an open truck, it is normal and acceptable. ...[More]
By Zeyu Zhou on Ship a Car Direct on May 27 2015 5:27AM
I used Sun Auto Transport because they had a fair price of $750 which offered good insurance cover and a rental car if they did not meet their delivery date. I was a little nervous shipping my brand new car but nothing was touched inside and I was able to fill the hatch with stuff that I couldn't put in a moving van. I was very happy with the communication from Albert and Sergio as well as the truck driver. I would definitely recommend their service and use it again if need be. They saved me a long three day drive and it was totally worth it. Five stars guys!...[More]
By Bridget Gardner on Sun Auto Transport on May 27 2015 5:12AM
I never write reviews, but Aubrey Jones deserves a review. I am very satisfied with her customer service. Aubrey is honest, responsive, and knowledgeable. She answered all my questions and concerns prompetly, by email or text, even during the weekend. I hope Navy Auto Transport is paying her well. She is truly a great asset to the company. She is the kind of person that will well in any industry. Her customer service skills are outstanding....[More]
By Viviane on Navy Auto Transport on May 27 2015 4:58AM
I was bombarded with so many phone calls and I am glad that I talked to Gilbert of Philam.He walked me through and explain to me evrything and the reason why I chose this company is they are not pushy.I called him almost 4 times before I even book my transport. My baby was picked up the next day, The driver and Gilbert have been in contact with me up to the end.Great Job!! ...[More]
By Franco delos Santos on Philam Transport on May 27 2015 4:32AM
Good on time delivery with in my tight schedule. Pick up and delivery was on time. George Prestera was the contact person from the transport company, he was very helpful in finding the driver for pick up with in the tight schedule I had. Except few chipping spots on the windshield, no damage to the car. Car was little dirty on the outside at the time of delivery and couldn't notice the windshield chipping during the delivery. ...[More]
By Sudheer on AutoStar Transport Express on May 27 2015 3:36AM
My transport was Z Trans the only problem I had was a little trouble understanding the truck driver. Other wise it was a job done well. The drivers name is Mike and he was very nice....[More]
By Shirley on ZTrans on May 27 2015 2:52AM
I worked with Kimberly in shipping my car from Seattle to Sarasota. Kimberly was extremely prompt in returning emails,phone calls and texts. She was very helpful and pleasant to work with. Her communication was clear and professional. My car was picked up on the day I wanted. It was delivered with no problems. The delivery driver was also very prompt and nice to work with. Very happy with this company and would use them again . ...[More]
By ella on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 27 2015 2:36AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Ella, Thank...[More]
Dynamic Auto Movers did a great job in setting up the transport of my grandson's first car. The car arrived Friday 2 days early. The boy's father found Dynamic for us and I was really happy with the person at Dynamic I had contact with Ms. Moore. She was very nice to work with. ...[More]
By Shirley on Dynamic Auto Movers on May 27 2015 2:24AM
Great service. Cheap price compared to other transport companies. Truck driver Shane was pleasant and on time. Very good service. I'm very happy and would recommend it....[More]
By Ryan on Montway Auto Transport on May 27 2015 1:52AM
Cars were picked up on time, transit time was the fastest among all the car carrier I have used. Price is unbeatable. We will continue our business with Vehicle in Motion!...[More]
By Joanne on Vehicles in Motion on May 27 2015 1:05AM
I can't believe how nice and competent Nick seemed at first. He seemed honest, gave me a good price, and although this is a pretty new small company, I decided to go with it. He quoted and guaranteed me $750 door to door verbally and in writing from California to New York. I needed to change my destination to NJ, and he said he could even do better than $750. I needed my car in NJ by May 26 to start a new job, and he guaranteed me it would arrive well before then. May 13 he calls me and rushes me to cough up $950 to transport my car. What about the $750 price guarantee? He then adds its +/- $100 from the quote price. Never mentioned this at all. Still $950 is $100 even above $850. He finally goes down to $900 and has the nerve to act like he's doing me a favor. He said that he would have to "re-list" and I wouldn't get my car in time. BS. At this point I'm screwed because I have no time to use another company, so I'm effectively forced into this jacked up price if I want to get my car and start my job in time. He guarantees me again I'll get it before May 26th. I reluctantly go ahead and hand over my car to Vista Logistics on May 15. May 23, 24, 25, 26 I call Nick and Vista. No responses from Nick until the 25th. Nick defers all responsibility to Vista and is completely useless and unsympathetic. No apology. No offer to compensate. Nothing. Vista is completely MIA until the 26th. I am incredibly stressed out as I'm being royally screwed right before I start a huge job. Morning of the 26th I have to pay $170 for cab to and from work. I'm late to my first day as the cab company is late. My team at work knows I'm late, and I'm off to a fantastic start for this huge job. Wonderful. This all would have been avoided if Nick and Vista were decent companies. After battling Nick and Vista I finally get my car on the 26th in the evening. They had the nerve to ask if I can get the car tomorrow. Pay another $170? No way Nick and Vista. Additionally, my car is in FILTHY CONDITION. ABSOLUTELY FILTHY. The towing company who delivered my car even said that it is filthy and he would complain about it without my asking. I haven't gotten any apology or anything from Nick or Vista. At this point they have ruined my first day at work and professional reputation, forced me to pay hundreds of extra dollars out of pocket, unnecessarily stressed me out, and worst of all, they don't care at all. I cannot give them a good review for what they have done to me. They will be hearing from my attorney very soon. As a customer- more like a victim- I strongly recommend to NOT go with Nick, Economical Auto Transport, or Vista Logistics. ...[More]
By Dean on Economical Auto Transport Inc. on May 27 2015 12:31AM
I have shipped four cars with Kimberly over the past four years, and if i need to ship another car in the future i would absolutely call her before anyone else. The quotes are reasonable, she has experience with various routes and carriers you can rely on, and her responses to my questions are lightning quick. Transport is glitch free. And I don't have to waste my time culling through sales quotes filling up my inbox. Love it....[More]
By KK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on May 27 2015 12:23AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 13 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Kurt, Again...[More]
Great experience have used auto transport twice already. My agent Tara Lopez was amazing as always. Very professional a courteous. ...[More]
By frank b. on Auto Transport 123 on May 27 2015 12:07AM
Tim Montgomery at ShipYourCarNow was an awesome person to deal with. Not only did he find me a diver in a very short time, he also was able to clam me down after I had put a down payment with a fake company. He gave great service. I will definitely use him again for transport needs and also recommend him to friends and family. ...[More]
By Alexandra on Ship Your Car Now on May 27 2015 12:05AM
I just purchased a car online and needed to have it shipped. I opted to pay a little more to have my car picked up right away, and I wasn't disappointed. After speaking with Michael, I heard from the dispatcher hours later. The driver picked up the car from the dealership the next day!...[More]
By Jodi on Auto Shipping Today on May 26 2015 11:59PM
The service was good and affordable, my car got to its destination in the same condition I dropped it off. The only issue I had was a mix up with the pick up date. We were able to work something out though. And I would use Stateway Auto Transport again and would recommend them....[More]
By Stacy Hobbs on Stateway Auto Transport on May 26 2015 11:29PM
Angels Moving Autos kept us in the loop from the beginning to the end of the process. For us the use of text messaging was a plus and we were contacted at each step of the way by Miranda Camacho. We were also contacted by the driver of the delivery vehicle at the beginning of the transport so we knew when our car was picked up. We received notification a few hours before the car was delivered. Our car was delivered on a holiday (Memorial Day) which was also a plus and meant we would not have to wait another day for the car. The driver was courteous. The car was in excellent shape. The hand off took less than 30 minutes. We were contacted by text the day before the car was delivered All in all it was a good experience. We received a text later in the day to confirm that the car had been delivered. There was no problem with contacting both my husband and myself. Fast delivery, courteous service....[More]
By C. Marak on Angels Moving Autos on May 26 2015 11:21PM
We sold a car to my sister. It was a very easy process getting the car from Texas to Alabama using Montway. My husband met the driver at the exact time specified in front of our house & my sister met him in Alabama at a nearby parking lot. The communication was excellent. ...[More]
By Penny on Montway Auto Transport on May 26 2015 11:10PM
Had other company say negative things about upscale and the other company never showed up for pickup. I called Ray with Upscale and he a driver show up that same day. Ray was very helpful and provided quick and good service. A+...[More]
By Claudette on Upscale Auto Transport on May 26 2015 11:09PM
Excellent service provided by this company. My vehicle was picked up the same day I placed the shipment order. My vehicle was delivered without any damage a day earlier than expected. The original company I contacted was Road Runner and they were of no help to me. I highly recommend Kwik Transport and will use their service again....[More]
By Gerry on Kwik Trans Inc. on May 26 2015 10:54PM