View 158,495 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 14
Reviews 51-75 of 1011
In spite of lots of snow and general bad weather, my son's car made it to Texas without any problems. The driver was in constant communication and the trucking company was managing the situation at every step. It was a flawless experience, highly recommend....[More]
By J Moore on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Great experience overall. The company was easy to contact for questions, help, etc. They were responsive to our needs as we needed to make a few changes to our reservation. They were on time with the pick ups and drop offs. ...[More]
By X on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
Pretty reliable. Everything was upfront and forward with no hidden costs. I would use this company again if needed....[More]
By Jake on AutoStar Transport Express about 10 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 10 Hours Ago
Hi Jake, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surp...[More]
I own a small dealership and transport vehicles twice a month. Countrywide made it very simple and stress free. Countrywide is now my go to guys. I would highly recommend this company. ...[More]
By Brad Chiodo on Countrywide Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Was quick reliable and knew where my car was at all times. The people were very nice and helped me get my car home. ...[More]
By Shiv Patel on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
This is the Best transportation with Excellent service. My special thanks to the Agent 'Abdiel' who was very prompt in delivering my vehicle on time. I will definitely consider to use it again....[More]
By Rohit Kumar on Transport Americas about 12 Hours Ago
Very honest and informative! Except for the blizzards out east, vehicle was on time. Also kept in touch with me through emails and phone calls. If you have shipped before and have not used Transport Connection, try them. If you have never shipped before, they are worth every penny....[More]
By Chuck Harkness on Transport Connection about 12 Hours Ago
We had our daughter's car shipped from Utah to Virginia. The service we received from Montway was excellent from beginning to end. The car was picked up and delivered on the arranged dates. Both the customer service rep Chase as well as the driver Nathan were in communication with us throughout the process. The car was delivered without a scratch and all of the content in the trunk. Excellent experience! Definitely will use Montway in the future!...[More]
By Jim on Montway Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
I hired this company transport a car/boat/motorcycle from x to y and i there reliable and i will use them again in the future. ...[More]
By julie on Dynamic Auto Movers about 12 Hours Ago
It was very easy to communicate with Michael DiBenedetto. He was extremely prompt and responsive to all my questions. The price quoted was very fair. The transfer was very quick and efficient and on time. My car was delivered a couple of days earlier than expected by Skyline Auto Relocation Inc. Would highly recommend Michael from Priority Auto Relocation. Thank you once again for your great service!...[More]
By Anahita on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
Ali from Amerifrieght contacted me within 12 hours of posting my vehicle move. Transport happened all in one day. Opted to take the additional $95 insurance, total cost for the move was $745, $50 up from the original estimate. Everyone was friendly, professional and helpful. ...[More]
By Jim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 10 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I purchased a new Mercedes from Manhattan NYC and was refearl by Carl Aloi at Mercedes of Manhattan who I must say If anyone needs a good deal on a Mercedes give him a call. Carl suggested I use ship any car as there dealership uses them for all there out of state sales. My car arrived just as planned and they even put the BOW on for me when delivered Thanks so much guys!...[More]
By Rita on Ship Any Car LLC about 13 Hours Ago
Ship a car direct was helpful and knowledgeable. Price was fair when compairing to other companies. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By amanda on Above All Transporters about 13 Hours Ago
EASY TO WORK WITH AND ON TIME Customer CommentsService Information Moving my household was a pain in the rear and I thought I would be dealing with similar issues with the household but as things would have it, Professional auto transport's team is efficient, courteous, and professional. I am happy to be writing this review because my car is my baby and it took me awhile to find a company I was comfortable with. Thanks to Max my vehicle reached me in one piece and their customer service team was patient with all of my questions. If need be I will definitely be using their services again. ...[More]
By Sandra on Professional Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
This is the second time using this company for vehicle transport, best prices, best service, great drivers, and quick service, you wont be disappointed, this company is an awesome company, that does a great job, at a great price....[More]
By Joe Kohn on South Beach Transport about 15 Hours Ago
I simply can't say enough regarding Andrew Auto and their AA+ Auto shipping service. I'm a staunch believer in offering praises where praises are due, but a majority of times you’ll only hear people complaining and issuing negative remarks concerning a given service. However, with me it’s a bit different and I always tell people if they are doing a wonderful job. After my successful move, which was facilitated by Andrew Auto shippers I was more compelled to post a review here saying how much I appreciated their work. My vehicle was delivered on time and in perfect condition. The pricing was also fair and I can admit that was a bit happy with everything. Overall, dependable service, prompt and would use again....[More]
By John on Andrew Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
AM/PM Auto Transport was recommended to me from the guy I bought a car from in Arizona. I'm in the UK so was looking for the car to be collected from him & taken to Houston. Scott initially contacted me with a quotation by email. We had a couple of discussions via email & then I instructed them. I also spoke with him on the telephone. The car was collected almost immediately and delivered to the port within a couple of days, 1200 miles! Delighted with the service and personal attention I received. We are all to quick to moan about poor experiences these days & that is why I have taken the time to send this review when companies are getting it right! I would highly recommend & will definitely use again as it makes my job easier? Excellent!...[More]
By Richard Dixon on AmPm Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
My Experience with Haul Away was great. Our entire family moved to Texas and we arranged the pickup ahead of time. Whenever we needed an update, we called the customer department and spoke with Ely who was immediately knowledgeable about when when our car was being picked up and then again when it was being delivered. No turnover time. He knew on the spot. The driver was friendly and curteous and professional. We would very likely use Haul Away again....[More]
By David on Haul Away Logistics LLC about 19 Hours Ago
I want to say I was very impressed with my car move. I had other brokers give me higher quotes because they were 5star they said. Ezcarmove answered my questions by phone as well as having a nice online website to refer to. Soon as I registered I was given a dashboard as they call it so I could see my status. I placed a pickup time for friday knowing it may take 1-5 days and hopefully would be the weekend. I was called on Thursday stating they would pick up Sunday. Great!. The down payment was even lower than expected. The truck driver that was assigned to us communicated with us very well. He called my sister for pickup times and an hour after pickup called me to let me know it would arrve the next morning. He said he would call a half hour before arrival and he DID and again when he arrived. My quote was on the low side of my quotes but they performed top notch and with no damage to my vehicle. As this was my first experience with a car move I didnt know what to expect but am very pleased with the service and cost and would do business with them again....[More]
By Doreen on Easy Car Move about 20 Hours Ago
Chell Hart was great throughout my entire process, she personally ensured that I got the best possible deal. I would definitely use and recommend ASG TO ANYONE!!...[More]
By Katherine A Hardine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Katherine! I have a soft spot of my military service personnel and work extra ha...[More]
my experience with auto shipping Group was excellent the driver Ruben was knowledgeable and nice the customer service representative eric bilyou was also honest knowledgeable and nice my overall customer rating is a 10 out of 10 this experience was easy smooth straightforward and not stressful at all I would definitely use this service again...[More]
By Marquice Burton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
My whole experience with auto shipping group was the best I ever had thanks to the agent Martha Castillo who made the shipping of my two cars possible in such short time. She was very kind and professional throughout the whole process, kept me inforn and was able to give me exact dates of the cars being picked up and delivered. 2 years ago I moved from Florida to Bakersfield, CA and shipped my 2 cars separately with a different company which I would never use since one of my cars was delivered with scratches on the side of the rear bumper. My husband and I were very upset but couldn't do anything about it. Moving back to Florida last week and having bought a brand new SUV I did my research and was very glad I used their services. My cars were delivered in perfect condition and on time, I was extremely pleased with everything and as soon as I received them Martha followed up with me to make sure the cars and everything went well. I will use their services again without a doubt, totally recommend it and specially Martha Castillo who gave me peace of mind and made it possible to ship my cars in a weeks time without any problems. Her service was exeptional, she went above and beyond to make this process easy and stress free for me. Best customer service ever received. ...[More]
By Vanessa Perez on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! You were in a tight Jam and I got you out within just a couple of phone calls to some our top rate...[More]
no communication between myself and carrier. He claimed his truck broke down but he managed to get it home and spend a week there. Not one time did he call me and let me know anything that was going on I had to text him every few days to find out anything. EASY CAR MOVE INC. washed their hands of it after they took my deposit. They did not seem to care when or if I got my vehicle. I wouldNOT LET THEM HAUL MY GARBAGE!!!...[More]
By mark on Easy Car Move on Mar 3 2015 5:49AM
Transport was professional and communicative. Transport was on time and arrived when expected. Vehicle was not damaged, but normal road use/dirt was on the vehicle upon arrival. Would use transport service again in the future if we needed to transport our vehicle again....[More]
By Joshua Holm on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 3 2015 5:01AM
I was greatly impressed with how everything turned out through this process. The price was competitive and fair. Lance was very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend this company to anyone Account executive was Lance Staab ...[More]
By Anthony Gallerani on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 3 2015 4:53AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Tony, Thank you for the great review. I know the vehicle has not been delivered yet. I real...[More]
Their rep Miranda, was friendly and professional. She would contact me provide me updates through out the process. Due to poor weather condition my car did not arrive on time. But, the drive did called and checked in once he was in Houston. Overall the drive was professional and nice. I would use this company again and would recommend there service. ...[More]
By Ann on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 3 2015 4:47AM
Excellent service and communication. Price was best around. Very professional all the way around, Thanks Alex! ...[More]
By Jim Botsford on South Beach Transport on Mar 3 2015 3:07AM
Avoid at all cost. PLEASE see Yelp.com for a far more accurate and comprehensive review of the unacceptable performance of AT123. They rate extremely low by almost all customers there and we all have a similar experience! AT123's sales people were extremely aggressive and took advantage of my sister's lack of experience. When asked to view the situation, Dan Fisher was rude and disrespectful. AT123 did not do anything illegal, but they were ethically and morally wrong. All future customers should avoid them. AT123 was informed this review would be posted due to their actions and they still took unethical actions. We ultimately found Naval Auto Shipping who did a great and honest job. PLEASE take your business there....[More]
By JB on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 3 2015 2:21AM
When moving from Austin, TX to Richmond, VA my husband and I wanted to make the long drive together. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Mike Davis on American Auto Transportation on Mar 3 2015 2:04AM
GREAT SERVICE SUPER NICE PEOPLE PROMPTRESPONSE ALWAYS WENT THE EXTRA MILE KEPT IN TOUCH AND WERE EARLY TO PICK UP AND DELIVER...[More]
By RICH on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 3 2015 1:38AM
Our pick up date was delayed due to the snow storms in the midwest and northeast. But once it was picked up they made up time and got the car to the location a day early....[More]
By K Bull on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC on Mar 3 2015 1:34AM
Very pleased with the service. Everything arrived in good condition, the driver was friendly and the service was excellent. The driver was able to get the car to us at a convenient time....[More]
By drew he on Ship a Car Direct on Mar 3 2015 1:22AM
Mission accomplished AT123 did a great job with shipping my car i let them know the day i needed it shipped and it was done on time quick and even arrived early. I would recommend them to anyone i know and I'll use them again if i need a car shipped ...[More]
By johnnie W on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 3 2015 1:22AM
The process was simple, direct, courteous, and accurate. The driver was especially courteous and although the car was dirty on the outside, the weather for travel was miserable, the interior was spotless and the car arrived exactly as shipped. It even arrived over a day early....[More]
By Michael on South Beach Transport on Mar 3 2015 1:17AM
In July 2014, I contracted with exception auto transport to ship a car from Orlando FL to Gilbert AZ. I had previous problems shipping this car to Orlando with this company so they said they would give me a discount on my next shipment. Since I would get a discount I chose exception auto transport over other shippers. With the discount I was quoted $1,100 with $100 of that taken as a deposit and $1000 due at drop off.. The $100 was charged to my credit card and I notified the auto shop in Gilbert Az receiving the car, that the payment at delivery would be $1,000.. Now on the day of delivery, to my surprise the receiving auto shop calls me and says the driver wants $1,100 from the shop to drop off the vehicle. I contact exception auto transport customer service and I was told to have the shop pay the $1,100 and i would be refunded the extra money ($100) . After this I`ve been getting the run-around ever since. At first exceptional auto said I needed to e-mail their accounting department to get the refund. I did this and called back . Then they said they were waiting on the driver to mail them a check for the refund. A few weeks later i called back and now they said their company was recently acquired by another company and they're waiting for the other company to issue the refund. I call back a few weeks later and the supervisor said he`ll look into it and call me back. Now weeks later I call back again. This Superior said he`ll forward it to corporate and to call back. I call back the next day and he says they haven't responded yet but will respond by the next day. I make a call the next day again and now the supervisor "had just left 5 minutes prior". I ask customer service for the corporate phone number and I am told there is no corporate number. and i can only contact them through info@exceptionauto which is just the general business e-mail address. I`ve asked for other supervisors and was told i can only talk to the accounting supervisor ... I was at the point where i called everyday and I either got put on hold for 45 minutes or i just got sent directly to voice mail. Ive left messages with no reply.. Ive filed complaints with the better business bureau, consumer affairs, the DOT and have not gotten a resolution to the issue...[More]
By max j on Exceptional Auto Transport on Mar 3 2015 12:47AM
I would like to take a moment to thank Chris for the hassle free - timely delivery of my vehicle. Communication is always the key and it was great to be updated with the specifics - at every stage of the transaction. In short - it was worth the time and money spent; THANK YOU for your professional service !!! Kind Regards, RS...[More]
By RS on Quicken Auto Transport LLC on Mar 3 2015 12:38AM
Second time I have ever had a vehicle transported. This company was excellent. I would definitely use them again. Straight forward information and pricing from the reps. Was a pleasure and they made the process so simple. Thank you. ...[More]
By Joe W on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC on Mar 3 2015 12:29AM
Thank You so much Anne for lining up a transport for my Dodge Challenger. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Bob Steber on Above All Transporters on Mar 3 2015 12:17AM
The overall experience was very professional. Emily was in contact with me every step of the way. The emails from Ship a Car Direct were very informative. The car was picked up exactly when the carrier said it would be and was delivered in five days. The price from Ship A Car Direct was a little higher than other carriers but as the saying goes "You get what you pay for." The car arrived in great shape and due to the wonderful personal contact and emails we had peace of mind during the whole process. I would highly recommend this company and Emily....[More]
By Mary on Ship a Car Direct on Mar 2 2015 11:48PM
This is the first time that I've ever used this type of service and was quite hesitant to say the least. I did a lot of research about different service providers and finally settled on Dynamic Auto Movers. I read many reviews on the different businesses, both good and bad. One of the reasons that I chose this company was the lack of bad reviews. There were a lot of companies that had a lot of good reviews, but a lot of them also had bad ones. I must say that I had apprehensions right up until the time that the car was actually delivered. To my relief, everything was great, and there was no damage to the car as many other people have experienced. It was a relief to know that my fears were unfounded. I guess the true test of any service is if the customer would use it again. In this case it would be a definite YES....[More]
By Waldemar Neumann on Dynamic Auto Movers on Mar 2 2015 11:42PM
Fastest car shipment experience I have ever had! I will definitely use them again and strongly recommend them to others. ...[More]
By Carl on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 2 2015 11:24PM
This is my 1st time shipping my car and Countrywide Auto Transport made every very simple. I spoke with Bill who asked me when my Honda was ready And they had my car picked up in 2 days and brought to Orlando on Saturday so I could start my new job today! Thanks for all the help an I will definitely recommend Countrywide Auto Transport to whoever needs to ship a car. Thanks again!...[More]
By Mandy on Countrywide Auto Transport on Mar 2 2015 11:14PM
I contacted TRANSPORT AMERICAS to ship my aunty's car from Miami to California. I chose a package that fitted my needs and whenever I had an issue about dates for delivery and pickup, Brian always resolved my issues to my satisfaction. The Transport driver phoned me on the date allocated for pickup and mentioned that he would deliver my car late due to road conditions and bad weather. So I asked whether he could make picking up my car on the following day and the issue was resolved. Eventually, my car was picked up on time and actually delivered on the date specified in the original agreement. Overall, I would use TRANSPORT AMERICAS again, because they proved they were willing to help me resolve any concerns I had, and met my expectations on delivering my aunty's car. ...[More]
By John Nelson on Transport Americas on Mar 2 2015 11:00PM
Communication was excellent for start to finish. The company called the day prior to delivery, then again on the delivery day to tell me the time of delivery. The vehicle was picked up when stated and delivered one day earlier than the estimated time of arrival and with no damage. The driver was personable, helpful and professional. I would recommend Total Car Shipping to my friends ...[More]
By Bob Steber on Total Car Shipping on Mar 2 2015 10:57PM
Aaron was very friendly and explained everything to me clearly. He will work around your schedule on when you want your car picked up and dropped off. If I ever need to have my car shipped again I will most definitely be using this company again....[More]
By Tasha kawamoto on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 2 2015 10:40PM
Josh was amazing and very helpful. He kept up communication and made sure my car was on time to me. He was patient with me and didn't hassle me at all. It was very pleasant working withthe Amerifreight company and I would definitly recommend them if anyone else needs transportation help. My car even got to me a few days earlier than I thought!...[More]
By Danielle on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 2 2015 10:39PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 3 2015 12:57AM
Call Josh 678-608-0557 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
GREAT experience! Very good customer service. Lilly responded to my every need. She was very helpful and reliable...I had 2 bad experiences with different companies in 2010 and a few when booking this trip, 2015 but Andrew Auto Transport was amazing!!! Would recommend to anyone shipping their car! NOT SHADY AT ALL....My pick up date was for Tuesday February 17, 2015 but they came on Wednesday February 18, 2015. Car was delivered 2 days early! The ONLY reason why the car was dirty was because of the inclement weather. It had snowed and the car was dirty with sand from the road. There was no way around it....dirty is better than damaged! The driver who had my vehicle on the truck Thomas, was amazing!!! Very good. Kept in contact with me DAILY! Very nice and responsible! ...[More]
By Melissa on Andrew Auto Transport on Mar 2 2015 10:35PM
Service was excellent and there were no delays. Prices were reasonable. This is my second time using Angels Moving Autos and I will use again!...[More]
By Eugene Malyshev on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 2 2015 10:18PM
Eugene from Motion Auto Carriers LLC took good care of my 1986 Chevy Truck. The pickup and delivery of my truck went good. The price was fair, and I would use them again. ...[More]
By Tom on Montway Auto Transport on Mar 2 2015 10:15PM
Please use caution when using this carrier they are very dishonest and charged my card for a service that was never rendered after numerous communication VIA email with Donna ensuring me they would pick my vehicle up in time. After they never picked my vehicle up they any longer answered my calls but sent me a message saying my money would be returned back to my card. My money was never returned and I had to contact someone at a higher level to investigate the case further....[More]
By Ms Johnson on Fast Track Auto Carriers on Mar 2 2015 10:03PM
Even though they have offered me a small incentive I would still say they were great and would use them again if I have to move a car....[More]
By Robert on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 2 2015 9:57PM
I contacted AT123 about transporting my 1988 Corvette 35th anniversary edition from Colorado to my temporary duty station in Virginia and Dan Fischer helped me out every step of the way. Dan was excellent at communicating with me and gave me the best price possible which I really appreciated. My car was taken care of very well and treated like the classic that it is. Thank you guys for the great service and I would definitely use AT123 again in the future....[More]
By Alex on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 2 2015 9:44PM
After researching transport sites online, I chose Dynamic Auto Movers because of their price and sincerity in Robert's voice. I was pleasantly pleased with Robert's customer service and the contractor he chose picked up and delivered our company van in a timely manner. The van was delivered in good condition. We will definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Electric Guard Dog, LLC on Dynamic Auto Movers on Mar 2 2015 9:27PM
The car is picked up a day later than the promised window but the overall experience is good. The agent was helpful and responsive, which was better than the conpany i used before....[More]
By Xiao Liu on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 2 2015 9:19PM
Last month I went New Jersey on a business trip and wanted to drive my car, but I had some last-minute changes. and had to take a flight instead. I needed to move my car as well, so looked for an auto transporter. I had talks with few brokers but everyone seemed empty vessel except Chris@ quality car move. He was the easiest to communicate. He transported my car safely and delivered to my location on time. It was a great service!...[More]
By Cristen Soria on Quality Car Move on Mar 2 2015 9:14PM
Everything worked out fine with the delivery except that the drivers truck broke down in Seattle which meant the delivery took longer than anticipated....[More]
By Phil Shigo on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 2 2015 9:14PM
Great and Reliable Service. On time. Ttwo cars transported without a scratch. 2002 Honda Accord and 2013 Toyota Prius Origination: Sterling Heights, MI Destination: Bothell, WA. Thank you Ramakrishnan Mohan ...[More]
By RAMAKRISHNAN MOHAN on Transport Americas on Mar 2 2015 8:52PM
This is the first time I ever used this type of service. I have to say that I am really impress with the experience. The driver was nice and friendly. I was very comfortable with him taking my vehicle. Once the contact was signed, I can tell that the company was working to help me. I was able to send my vehicle ahead of my schedule time at no extra cost. I did have a problem with contacting the dispatcher but the Rep. Oscar returned each of my calls within 5 minutes. Oscar was there to answer all my questions. I will be using this company again. ...[More]
By L. Northington on 7 Star Auto Transport on Mar 2 2015 8:52PM
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban on Mar 2 2015 9:46PM
For same 5-Star service call OSCAR (866) 576-7009 ext.202, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving yo...[More]
Working with Mickey was great. The communication with both him and the driver was professional, on budget and easy when I called for a last minute vehicle transfer from AZ to FL. I would highly recommend the services of Number 1 Auto Transport....[More]
By Linda Dunton on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Mar 2 2015 8:42PM
AMA gave me peace of mind, keeping me apprised every step of the way and delivering my car 3,000 miles from its starting point in perfect shape. I'd highly recommend them without any reservation if you're looking to ship your car....[More]
By Russell on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 2 2015 8:37PM
Brandon was excellant he was very thuro and explained everything clearly was very honest and I would recommend h is services to everyone made the hole experience very easy and non stressful thanks again Brandon for the honesty and reliable service you provided me.he moved my 5 the wheel from Arizona to Montana in 4 days !!! The cost was very reasonable at 1360.00 and everything went down as explained . thanks again from karen Erickson...[More]
By Karen Erickson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 2 2015 8:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 Hello Karen, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the bu...[More]
Angels delivered my Superformance Coba on time and in perfect condition. What more can I ask? Miranda was on it....[More]
By Stephen Barnard on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 2 2015 8:06PM
I am very happy with my service and the driver. He was very trustworthy and sweet. Very accommodating to my needs and I was relieved. I'm shipped my car 4 times and this is the best company by far. Cheapest and most reliable. ...[More]
By Chelsea on Montway Auto Transport on Mar 2 2015 7:59PM
I am a retail car sales person. This is the first time working with Direct Express. I was directed to them by a customer who found them on line. Their rates were the most competitive and they were very timely with quotes and setting up the delivery. I will definitely come to them again for my shipping needs....[More]
By Mark Hanson on Direct Express Auto Transport on Mar 2 2015 7:58PM
EXT506 Great job from Aaron. I felt he worked for my business by following up with me a few times and getting the job done. Thanks again. The car arrived quickly and in the same condition it was pickup. ...[More]
By Jarred on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 2 2015 7:54PM
For $550 I got my van home in a few days. Gas alone would have been at least $200 plus all that windshield time. I appreciated the text updates and my van was delivered to my house ahead of schedule....[More]
By Jeff on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 2 2015 7:51PM
Thank you for the excellent work in orchestrating the transportation of my car from New Hampshire to Chicago, IL. Brian from Andrew Auto Transport arrived on Friday to pick up my vehicle, and delivered it to my son's home in Miami the next afternoon. He was very courteous and professional. In the future, I’ll definitely recommend your transport service to anyone needing their car shipped. Thank you again!!!...[More]
By Adams on Andrew Auto Transport on Mar 2 2015 7:47PM
At first my car wasn't picked by other company. Then Joseph carter came and explained how the transport system works and he was very honest and did the job the way he explained. it was a wonderful experience and would recommend Joe to anyone who is in need. Sam Green was excellent too. He updated me daily through email about the car whereabouts and he is also very honest and responsive. They will pickup the phones and in case if they miss, they will surely call you back as soon as they can...Thank you very much for such a smooth transaction even during the terrible weather last week on the way from Virginia to Texas....[More]
By Ramesh on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Mar 2 2015 7:21PM
Happy with the service car was picked up and drop off good job. they did good job with my brother and then i used them thanks for the transport ...[More]
By Jori on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 2 2015 7:20PM
OUR E-MAIL & TELEPHONE CONTACT WERE IMMEDIATE & PROFESSIONAL. NOW HOPEFULLY MY CART ARRIVES W/O A PROBLEM...[More]
By Shauna Moss on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 2 2015 7:11PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 2 2015 10:09PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Shauna, Than...[More]
Ship a Car Direct was great ! Matt did a wonderful job following up and keeping in touch with us through the entire process. ...[More]
By D Heller on Ship a Car Direct on Mar 2 2015 7:09PM
This wasn't the first time that I have had a vehicle transported from another state to me, but it was the first time that I had to make all the arrangements by myself. The first person I contacted was Joanna who help me understand how the process works and gave me a fair price. Of course I got somewhat impatient because the Porsche I had bought wasn't here when I thought it should be lol.. Later on I learned that sometimes the driver is at the mercy of other customers who either wasn't home to take delivery or had delays of taking delivery. Also weather plays a big part of how close the drive can stay on his estimated schedule. I am taking time to write this review so others who are having their cars transported can understand how things work ahead of time. Once my car was loaded on the transport truck I was notified of the pickup, Joanna gave me the transport's driver name and phone number so that I could stay updated. The drivers name was "Joe" and he answered all my calls and gave me a constant update of what time my car was scheduled for delivery. Even thou a delay did occur he explained the situation to me and I fully understood it. When the transport arrived with my car, the driver "Joe" treated it like it was his. He was extremely careful with it and was very courteous. I would highly recommend TD auto transport to Everyone. Thanks again to Joanna and Mathew 561-430-1201....[More]
By Ronnie W on TD Auto Transport on Mar 2 2015 6:45PM
The communication was phenomenal. I am happy with my service and would definitely use them again. They made sure to let me know when things didn't go as planned because of the weather issues yet they still managed to get my car here on time. I would recommend this company to anyone wanting to ship a vehicle. ...[More]
By janee on Direct Express Auto Transport on Mar 2 2015 6:15PM
Had a very positive experience transporting my car!. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Craig P. Bartley on American Auto Transportation on Mar 2 2015 6:13PM
I booked with Countrywide on Wednesday 2/25. They had my Cadillac picked up the next day Thursday 2/26 and it was delivered today Monday 3/2. These guys were great. No issues with this at all. I will use them again when I come back in the fall. Thanks ...[More]
By Mike on Countrywide Auto Transport on Mar 2 2015 5:58PM