View 150,851 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 13
Reviews 51-75 of 940
Perfect 10/10 experience... Thanks Daniel! Fast, friendly, flexible, fair and honest! I recommend working with him the next time you need to shop your car and want it done right, with a stress free experience. ...[More]
By Brandon Stine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 5:24PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
**Auto Shipping Group** DAN CABRAL 360-284-7185 OR DAN@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Mr. Stine thanks again for your kind words, till next time my friend....[More]
NEW WORLD AUTO TRANSPORT DIFFERENTLY GETS TWO THUMBS UP FROM ME. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB TRANSPORTING MY VEHICLE ON TIME. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ! ...[More]
By SANDY OSGOOD on New World Auto Transport on Oct 24 2014 4:56PM
The entire process of shipping my car across most of the country was not only the way it was described by Dale, the Ship A Car Direct representative, it was truly easy including the communications among all of the participants (which rarely is the case). The price was consistent with what was initially estimated and was not out of line with the distance and time required. To sum it up I would recommend to anyone in need of the service that Ship A Car Direct provides, which is transporting vehicles from one location to another, speak with them and seriously consider their services. I had a pleasant experience and chances are you will too. These people are truly professional in every way. This review is not influenced by anything other than my recent favorable experience with Ship A Car Direct....[More]
By S Taylor on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 24 2014 4:45PM
I called around and got some quotes on the first one was supposed of done it for $850 to move my vehicle from Georgia going to Mexico they backed out at the last minute saying they couldn't do it then I ended up calling Mike D bag that we will transport it and got a quote from him of $1050 I told him when I wanted the vehicle picked up delivery wasn't an issue it was just pick up time that I was mainly concerned with him he assured me that it would be picked up on or before the day that we agreed upon it was picked up the following morning because the driver was I guess held up a little bit but as far as I was concerned it was picked up on time I'm a truck driver myself so I know things don't always work out like you planned but the driver and Mike both were in contact with me saying that it would be picked up the very next morning sure enough they got picked up two days later it was delivered no problems no damages nothing missing Mike and the driver I wish I could remember his name that delivered my vehicle were both very nice very pleasant very polite and I also have another vehicle that's going to need to be shipped from Alabama to New Mexico and I will be using we will transport it and in the meantime while I was waiting on my truck the big picked up from Valdosta Georgia to be brought to New Mexico I had somebody call me oh we can beat anybody's price as a well we've already got one and I lowballed him because I was happy with everything that Mike had done up to the point of my vehicle being picked up and wants it was picked up I was very satisfied with his communications with me as to what was going on with the delivery of my truck the pick up and everything and what I recommend we will transport it to other people that need vehicle shit yes I will I give them out of five stars I give them 52 thumbs up whatever you want to call it they've got an a+ with me so next time when that time comes that my next vehicle is needing to be shipped I will just call we will transport it ...[More]
By Larry W on We Will Transport It Corp on Oct 24 2014 4:44PM
I transported my 2014 Audi S5 from Henderson NV to Coral Springs Florida. Mark was very helpful in explaining the process, accommodating my timeframes, including holding the vehicle until I was actually on the receiving side (the driver arrived a few days early due to route changes). The driver Daryl was super nice, very professional and meticulous. The my vehicle was received in the same condition without a great deal of dirt due to the rain, so inspection was thorough. They are awesome as they don't actually take payment for the fee until after the vehicle is delivered. Only complaint is that there was a mix up in the breakdown of charges though the amount was the same as the quoted price - get this carefully explained....[More]
By David Thompkins on South Beach Transport on Oct 24 2014 4:43PM
Very good service!! Accommodating and pleasant to deal with. If I had to transport a vehicle again I would certainly seek these guys out again. ...[More]
By Ralph on Lightning Auto Carriers on Oct 24 2014 4:20PM
Tom at Ship A Car Direct was a huge help - was very easy to work with, extremely reachable, and intimately knowledgeable with shipping a car across the country. I would absolutely work with them again. However the trucking company they connected me (WEIGHTLESS INC.) with was insanely difficult to work with and gave me attitidue and false claims throughout the entire process. They were over 26 hours late picking up the the car, with little to no communication about timing, and days late delivering the car while making up excused and giving me extreme attitude the entire time. Would absolutely never work with that company again. ...[More]
By Max on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 24 2014 4:13PM
The driver didn't deliver the car to the address I gave him. Instead, he called me and asked me to drive somewhere else to pick it up. When I asked why, he said it's illegal and his truck can't. It was worse that he gave the address but didn't gave the name of town at first, which made me think it in the town of the delivery address. So I went in the opposite direction. Then he told me it is actually in another town! After I told him that I need more time to get there (since I was in the opposite direction), he lost the patience, keeping calling me and text me. His distraction and the big rain made me miss his place again. Finally it took me two hours to get my car. Then he drove my car with me to my home. Just because I missed a turn, he kept beeping in the quiet community. Very rude. The worst driver I have ever met. The worst delivery service ever. ...[More]
By Zack on MJ Parker Trucking on Oct 24 2014 4:01PM
I worked with Paul Botelho on getting my car shipped from Hawaii to the mainland. He was easy to work with. Even when there was delay of about a month form initial quote there was still no problems with getting shipment done. Also the drop off went great. The person dropping off the car was able to change the drop off point saving the people who were picking up the car about 2 ours of travel time. I am recommending this company and Paul to all my friends for shipping cars to and from Hawaii....[More]
By Chris Herman on Direct Connect Auto Transport on Oct 24 2014 3:45PM
This is the third time I have used Ship A Car Direct and each time it gets better. It was picked up on the first available day and the driver was right on time. There were no problems at all. It was delivered on the day promised. Good communication on the carrier's part. Things went very smooth. Would definitely use them again and again. Worked with Tom a second time and he was great!!! ...[More]
By Patti on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 24 2014 3:29PM
Decided to use Transport Connection after reading reviews online, and particularly the complaints. The owner Bill Avrich, answered my call and explained the process, which I was already familiar with. TC's prices are not the cheapest but I was aware that many companies advertise cheaper prices to get your business and then customers are upset when their car isn't picked up within the agreed time. Bill arranged a pick-up within 2 days, however that fell thru when the truck had to go in for repairs. Neither of us were happy, but Bill found another company within another 2 days, Umbrella Auto Transport and they picked up my car in Delaware on schedule (within 2 hours) on a Thursday and delivered in Arizona the following Tuesday afternoon. The driver, Aziz, was extremely courteous and professional. I went with the standard service and from 1st call to final delivery of my vehicle it was 2 weeks so overall it was a positive experience. Bill was always responsive and worked hard to get my car picked up at the price we had agreed on....[More]
By caroline L on Transport Connection on Oct 24 2014 3:18PM
Robin and Roy provided exceptional customer service. Very responsive, very polite, very professional. Certainly would use again, and will refer when I can. Thanks, Jesse B. ...[More]
By Jesse B. on Transport Time on Oct 24 2014 3:13PM
We had to move cross country from Buffalo NY to Sacramento CA. No small thing, and lot of things could go wrong. So, after a lot of research I resolved with AutoShipping because 1) Great Reviews from previous customers esp cross country moves. 2) BBB rated A+ (whereas a lot of competitors were not. do your research). 3) good price. 4) great initial contact with customer rep. The move itself was a breeze. The truck started a day late, which was fine, but ended up getting cross country way early which was pleasant surprise. The best part, other than the competitive price was the communication; both Chaley (from ASG) and Oxana (from Viva Express) were in constant contact and made the move seamless. With all the hassle of moving, esp cross country, shipping the car with a well rated, well communicating team was absolutely awesome because it offers piece of mind and one giant thing not to worry about. I would definitely use them again, in a heartbeat, if I have to ship a car. ...[More]
By UG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 3:07PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 24 2014 3:49PM
***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC**** CALL TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****360-214-3678****UG, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure a...[More]
This was my first time shipping a vehicle and the customer service and delivery were top notch! Sam promptly responded to my phone calls and emails. Delivery was right on time! I'm so happy!...[More]
By Torrence Davis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 2:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 24 2014 4:43PM
Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Torrence, thank you for the 5 star review!! I always try to make a transport go as smoothly ...[More]
Safeway Car Transport Mike and his team were great to work with. After three months of searching, I chose them to assist me in transporting my sons car to Maryland. The issues I have are with the actual transport company, who picked up my car, delivered it late, not the same driver, drove the car and than delivered the car not working. I would hope that Safeway Car Transport would reconsider utilizing USA Auto Transport, LLC. ...[More]
By S Mueller on Safeway Car Transport LLC on Oct 24 2014 2:46PM
Response from Safeway Car Transport LLC
MIKE about 17 Hours Ago
We have never had a problem with the transport company previously and they have a high rating but we will not be using them again based on this recent...[More]
AFTER DOZENS OF FALSE PROMISES FROM OTHER SO - CALLED BROKERS, AND WASTING NEARLY 3 WEEKS OF DECEPTION, I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET NELSON SMITH TO TAKE ON MY TRANSPORT ORDER. FROM THE VERY START THERE WAS NEVER A TIME WHEN HE DID NOT ANSWER MY MANY QUESTIONS, EITHER BY EMAIL OR BY PHONE WITHIN A FEW MINUTES OF CALLING OR EMAILING HIM, EVERYTHING HE PROMISED, HE DELIVERED. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY, SECOND TO NONE IN A UNREGULATED INDUSTRY...ALL THIS WITHOUT COLLECTING HIS FEE UNTIL THE CAR DROPPED IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE. THE VEHICLE I SHIPPED DID NOT RUN, AND IS A VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION MODEL, AND WHILE OTHERS WOULD NOT CONSIDER HELPING ME, SOUTH BEACH TRANSPORT DID... IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH, AND YOU WANT IT DONE, CALL NELSON SMITH......[More]
By GARY THATCHER on South Beach Transport on Oct 24 2014 2:44PM
Service from the initial contact to the final delivery was very professional and helpful. Would definitely use again or recommend for others to use. The entire shipping process, from vehicle drop off to delivery, was on time and with no hick-ups....[More]
By joseph on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 24 2014 2:36PM
Never answer phone call. Cancelled my reservation for no reason. waste me 5 days and did not ship my car....[More]
By Zhan on Easy Car Move on Oct 24 2014 2:33PM
I called Dan Cabral at Auto Shipping Group to set up shipping my car yesterday afternoon. I was on a tight schedule and only had three days available to have the carrier pick up my car. He took care of it very quickly. Less than a hour after speaking to him, he had lined up a carrier to pick up my car the very next day. I was really impressed by how quickly he was able to set it up. The carrier arrived right on time at 8 this morning. It only took about 15 minutes for them to load up the car. The driver was very polite and friendly. It should arrive in about 5 days. Thanks Dan for making this process so easy and hassle-free. I will definitely use Auto Shipping Group again. ...[More]
By Lacey on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 2:31PM
Working with Mercury Auto Transport and especially Jim Gozde was a very positive experience. When we first started the process to transport our car it was stressful. We never did it before and were getting some less than credible companies responding to our inquiry. Mercury Auto Transport stood out from all the others - starting with it's informative website to my main contact person, Jim Gozde. Jim patiently described the whole process and kept me informed each step of the way. The car was picked up and delivered on time and for the lowest price quoted by any of the other transport companies. I would definitely recommend Mercury Auto Transport....[More]
By J Hackett on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Oct 24 2014 2:27PM
Review - I went through a broker who assigned my car to these guys. Had I known, I would have gone directly to Autoline because the broker charged me a $250 fee on top of the carrier rate. Autoline's rate was $600 from Houston to Los Angeles. The driver (Nathan) picked up my car on Friday and delivered it the following Monday. He is very PROFESSIONAL and helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. I watched him load and unload my car with precaution and precision - sure enough my car was delivered to my safely to my door. Great Company - I will use them only from now on....[More]
By Jess Novak on Autoline Transport on Oct 24 2014 2:09PM
My sells rep was the best. Very helpful, she made sure i was taken care of. She even followed up after the vehcial was delivered. I will be using you in future as well as recommending your company. Thanks Marie....[More]
By john on Total Car Shipping on Oct 24 2014 2:03PM
I was flexible getting my car across the country, and Get It Done provided fast, economical service. I was forced to travel to Florida for a family emergency, and was pleased to utilize the services of Get It Done Transportation to get my car to me. Communication was superior. I was given and accurate quote. The car was picked up in a timely manner. The car was delivered in a very timely manner. From first contact to final delivery, I was kept informed of the status of where my car was and when it would arrive. I have used Get It Done Transportation to transport four vehicles to and from different locations both for business and personal needs. They have offered the same reliable service each time I've used them....[More]
By Rachel P on Get it Done Transportation on Oct 24 2014 1:42PM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein on Oct 24 2014 11:33PM
Rachel, I cant thank you enough for all the repeat business. Being family owned and operated its the repeat business like yours and referrals like thi...[More]
I spent a good amount of time researching shipping my car from MA to CA and spoke to a number of different companies and got a number of different quotes. I finally decided on Motor Movers, primary contact Don Edwards, because they had good reviews, gave me a fair process, and were honest in dealing with me. Don himself is a pretty typical sales guy. He wants your business and he wants to explain the service to you in a bit of a long-winded (albeit knowledgeable) way. I had to tell him, "Hey, Don, if you want my service you gotta let me talk." He reminded me of some former Sales colleagues I had. But he apologized, talked business with me instead of talked down to me, and we agreed on a bid price for my car. Since I had talked to a few different companies, I had an idea of what we should be doing. Don and I agreed to go ahead with a bid $25 above the lowest on the freight board to insure a pickup, and he worked his magic. After we placed the bid, he had confirmed a pickup for me within 2 hours. I was impressed. Avrora Express was the carrier during the process. A local truck came and picked my car up (handled by my mom, was I was away on business), brought it to a central location, and then loaded it on a 10-car carrier for the x-country ride. She arrived on time and in good condition. I would DEFINITELY use Avrora Express again, and I'd ask for Paul. Some tips for Don that I pointed out to him and he has acknowledged: -Let the customer talk :) Give your sales pitch, but give him/her a chance to butt in! -Follow up once the car has been picked up. I was working on a super tight schedule and left the day after I arranged for the service with MM. I was in South Carolina on business for a week and then flew directly to California, so I was under an undue amount of stress...and relying on trust. I didn't hear back from Don until today...1.5 or so weeks since my car has arrived. Don said he's usually more communicative, and I believe him. I didn't have any issues with my car, but I believe I did leave him a VM while my car was in transit. So I felt a little bit like, "we booked you, now you're on your own." Sorry to be harsh Don; I know you'll do better next time :) Also, the only strange thing was that the Bill of Lading did not have an initial Odometer reading- I guess they didn't ask for it and my mother forgot to mark it down. So, when my car arrived, it had 0 gallons of gas in it and I know it should have had least 1/2-1/4. I can't compare it to anything; nothing was missing from my car, so I'm not too concerned. But I would recommend that others make sure this info is marked down just for safety reasons. 4.6 for Don Edwards. 4.6 for Avrora Express. I'd use them both again (but hope I don't have to for a while!). ...[More]
By Kate on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Oct 24 2014 1:30PM
Good transaction. As promised. The car arrived in good condition. Fast transport once the car was picked up ...[More]
By Ed L. on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 24 2014 1:14PM
This was a very positive experience. Much better than expected!!Having never transported a car before we were pleasantly surprised how easy and affordable it was. We were looking for an alternative way of getting a classic Porsche to San Antonio without towing it ourselves. Don was wonderful considering the pickup was in a different state from us and involved not only the car but an extra engine and transmission. There are two very happy teenage grandsons in Texas and two happy grandparents in Virginia who did not have to take a week and spend $2000 to haul the car to San Antonio. ...[More]
By Charles Amory on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Oct 24 2014 1:08PM
This was the first time I trusted someone else to ship my car. In the past I usually towed my mustange GT myself to the destination, but do to limited time, I reached out to Auto Shipping Group and Chell was able to provide excellent services. From the beginning Chell was up-front with the process and ensured that she would provided step by step detail for the shipping process. Chell setup the transport and keep in constant contact with me when the vehicle was picked up and droped off. If and when I need auto transport, I will gladly reach-out to Chell and Auto Shipping group for the service. Thanks Chell!...[More]
By Tony on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 12:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 24 2014 2:48PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
The company who was subcontracted by AT123 decided to change the delivery schedule they had agree upon to terms more agreeable with their needs... Within a few hours after I called Janine at AT123 my van was delivered in good condition....[More]
By Brian on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 24 2014 12:26PM
My vehicle was delivered on time for a great price. I will definitely use American Car Transporters,Inc in the future....[More]
By Bill Dun on American Car Transporters Inc. on Oct 24 2014 12:12PM
Response from American Car Transporters Inc.
Mitch Chencin on Oct 24 2014 2:02PM
Bill, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pa...[More]
This is the first I had to get a car transported by a carrier. I did not really know what to expect, but the guys I dealt with made it a very unstressfull experience. From the time Chuck explained the process. Johanna's follow up calls, to the time Pablo delivered the car, everything just went very smooth. You guys made my daughter very happy. Thank you very much....[More]
By Nilo on Fidelity Auto Shipping on Oct 24 2014 12:08PM
They are very responsive, My contact person answered all my calls cleared all the questions I have. Delivery is clean and on time as promised....[More]
By siva on South Beach Transport on Oct 24 2014 11:53AM
Excellent customer service. Willing to answer questions throughout the whole process. Delivered exactly what I needed and went above and beyond the basic requirements. I recommend Total Car Shipping and also Outstanding Auto Transport which delivered my car. I was not able to be at the drop off location at the time/place designated in the order and Outstanding Auto Transport did not hesitate to being my car to the new location and they still delivered my car at the designated date and time. ...[More]
By Lee on Total Car Shipping on Oct 24 2014 11:52AM
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton on Oct 24 2014 3:25PM
Thank you Lee! I am very happy everything went well! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs. Thanks again, Marc...[More]
The service was excellent! I would refer this company to all my friends and Family. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased....[More]
By Tanaya Abercrombia on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 24 2014 11:43AM
They were very professional from the customer service rep. to the driver. The quoted price was what we paid, the car was picked up on time and delivered promptly. This was a hassle free experience and we definitely would use this company again....[More]
By Rosemarie on South Beach Transport on Oct 24 2014 11:41AM
worst carrier in the industry, we had dispatch them an order to transport a vehicle for our customer from MA to TX when they cancelled in last minute because of a stupid excuse. It isn't the first time that they coming up with BS stories, our last order they deliver at 3 am in the morning saying that their driver can't deliver in NC during normal hours - why? Maybe because he has personal issue with the law? Anyway avoid them at all cost!!!! don't trust them!!!! we will do everything we can to make sure they are out of business....[More]
By Rachel on Esperanza Inc. on Oct 24 2014 11:41AM
Mr Gilbert worked dilagently with me, he was honest to a tee I would refer him to others in a heart beat. He is the agent, who sets up transporter drivers for each jobs. Drivers are very professional too. They can carry most things like cars, trucks, boats ect. Gilbert also has consideration for fixed income very understanding as too how long it will take to get money together. Cost of travel to and from where your destination ends....[More]
By Rex Dowell on Transport US Inc. on Oct 24 2014 11:34AM
I came down on pcs orders from Bliss to Hawaii, I was going crazy online searching for companies. I talked to all kinds of people and all of them seemed like they wanted my money more less anything. I had tons of quotes from $2800 to $1800 then I came across a quote that was fairly reasonable and in my price range.. I was very skeptical seen that it was indeed the lowest quote so I called up and spoke with mike. Off tops he was comforting not demanding but confident in his services and company. It took me another week to decide, during this time after I spoke with a company I would call mike to confirm if what they where saying was true or not. Rather mike telling me what I wanted to hear he told me facts and facts I had already researched on my own and kept to myself to see how honest he was and indeed he is a man of his word.. I would and will recommend this transport company to all my soldiers in the future... thanks Michael....you the man!...[More]
By Paul Martinez on AAA Transporters on Oct 24 2014 11:33AM
The service was timely and professional. The delivery driver was friendly. The vehicle arrived with no damage....[More]
By Erica Schreckengast on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 24 2014 11:19AM
Guys took about 5 - 7 days longer than I expected. They should have been more honest about the time the trip would have taken. I had to go to the pickup point twice. Once at 10 am then later at 2pm. Guys at Lee Shipping didn't speak English well enough to let me know what was going on. But the car arrived safely with everything inside safe and untampered. So I'm satisfied....[More]
By David C. on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 24 2014 11:15AM
no communication would not answer e mails no public access phone, delayed pick up.had to cancel could not get an answer from email, they do not answer phone....[More]
By b betrix on E Z Auto Carriers on Oct 24 2014 10:53AM
This was a smooth sailing transport working with the guys at Franks Automobile Shipping and Transport were very helpful. Excellent company to work with and I highly recommend them! ...[More]
By Tammy Heibel on Franks Automobile Shipping & Transport on Oct 24 2014 10:10AM
Requested pick up within next 2 weeks - National was there in 2 days. Pick up was on time and very smooth, as was delivery. Went so well used them a second time and am planning on using them a third. Big plus: always talked to a live person - no recordings. Oh yeah, great price too!...[More]
By tom h on National Transport LLC on Oct 24 2014 9:58AM
We were contacted by phone when the transporter was ready to pick up the car in Trenton, NJ on Monday afternoon. We were called by the driver of the transporter stating when he would deliver car, Wednesday, midday. When the transporter arrived, it was exactly noon on Wednesday. We live on a rural road that is part gravel and part blacktop. The transport driver was very calm and unloaded the car with no problem. He asked where he could back up the truck and we told him to use the grass on the side of the house. He asked if we were sure about using the grass and we again gave permission. He was the best driver my husband has seen in awhile. And my husband is a retired truck driver himself. Great job in delivering our "old peoples" car!...[More]
By Joan Georgick on National Transport LLC on Oct 24 2014 9:39AM
Robert Reyes was our customer contact and he did a very nice job in making sure our car arrived safely at its destination. Since this is basically a once in a lifetime service, handing over the car to someone we did not know involved trust. Robert instilled trust by letting us know about their successful track record, the company reviews and he stayed involved in the process. Our car arrived safely at its destination and on time. I was surprised actually that the service worked as well as it did. I was wondering what problems would arise and none did. ...[More]
By Annie J on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 9:29AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 24 2014 1:57PM
****Robert J Reyes**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
I was freaked out about the thought of letting someone transport a car I just bought from Florida to Ohio! But my experience from beginning to end was awesome! After spending 4 days going over transporter reviews one name kept coming up with excellent ratings, Ship A Car Direct! I also liked that their 98% rating was based on thousands of reviews not just a couple hundred! They picked up the car when they said they would and delivered it on time. They kept me in the loop the whole way. I never had to worry where my car was or what was going on! It showed up in the same condition it left. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or refer them to a friend!...[More]
By Shawnfi on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 24 2014 9:27AM
I was very nervous about shipping our vehicle and did a lot of online research. I finally selected 4 corners transport services to ship my inoperable Honda Civic from California to Texas. Ellen and Jeff had great customer service and communication. They arranged for my car to be picked up on the first available day. Omega Carriers Inc was the car hauler assigned to transport the car. Omega Carriers had great communication with us and delivered the car one day ahead of schedule. I would recommend 4 corners transport service and Omega Carriers Inc and would use them again....[More]
By Stephanie B on 4 Corners Transport Services on Oct 24 2014 8:44AM
I was in a jam after going with another broker that gave me a low ball price and never picked up my Car. I was moving from SC to MN and I was really stuck. I spoke with Dominick at DNA Auto Transport and he connected me with a driver in less than 3 hours after speaking to him. The carrier they hired was really a professional, my car was loaded and on its way to MN the next day after talking to Dominick. Don't risk having your car not picked up because some idiot gives you a quote $100 lower than every one else, Call DNA Auto first, I really learned a lesson with this transport and I will be calling Dominick to ship my car again in the future, ...[More]
By Rich on DNA Autotransport LLC on Oct 24 2014 7:30AM
The delivery from west coast to east coast was less than 5 days. Good and fast service, the driver was very friendly and throughly....[More]
By michelle nguyen on All Day Auto Transport on Oct 23 2014 11:44PM
I normally don't take the time to write reviews but this company deserves a good one! I requested quotes from many different companies. Door to Door Transport Sent me a quote by email that was very clean professional and straight to the point with a more than competitive price! Soon after I got a very nice call to follow up on the email. They were extremely low pressure and easy-going. Making the arrangements with door-to-door transport for my car pick up was as simple and smooth as it could be. Other companies claimed that my quote was suspiciously low when in fact I would have been happy paying even $100 more because the service was so good. They are a family owned company and you know who you're going to talk to every time you call. It's easy to tell they work hard for their customers. It doesn't matter what time you call they will always answer the phone or get back to you right away with any questions. They only ask for a small portion of the payment upfront and the rest is paid on delivery The driver was very nice and flexible with the pick up and drop off of the vehicle and was thorough with the vehicle inspection. I received a great thank you letter after the delivery. I would highly recommend door-to-door transport and I myself will never use anyone else but them. ...[More]
By John skinner on Door to Door Transport on Oct 23 2014 11:35PM
Emily was very easy to work with - I would use them again. She walked me through the process and stayed attentive to my order throughout....[More]
By Pat on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 23 2014 10:06PM
The whole experience was perfect! The customer service was great! They are an amazing company! I recommend this company, your car is in safe hands! ...[More]
By Sarah Marable on Franks Automobile Shipping & Transport on Oct 23 2014 9:44PM
This was my first experience with a transport company. Sun Coast was great friendly staff available to answer any questions or concerns. I contacted them on a Friday and by Saturday my vehicle was being picked up for transport. Will gladly use them again should the need arise great easy process with them. Very satisfied customer! !!!...[More]
By Lori on Suncoast Auto Transport Inc. on Oct 23 2014 9:26PM
This was the second time I was using PHILAM to ship my car. They are great at what they do – never had any problems of any sort during the shipments. The transport is always fast and reliable. They have answered all my questions whenever I've called them. Before I found them, I had some experience with other companies but PHILAM are way better in terms of communication. I would definitely use them again when I need to, and I would advice anyone in a need of shipping a vehicle to give them a call at least....[More]
By Tanner Witt on Philam Transport on Oct 23 2014 9:06PM
The INITIAL price was fair, ended up paying nearly double I was quoted & the car got there a day early. Brett was responsive & did not dismiss my need for service. It got done, after I correctly identified the nearest BIG cities, BIG shopping mall, and BIG funds. ...[More]
By SUSAN on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 23 2014 9:01PM
I felt like I was in good hands in setting up my dispatch with Auto Shipping Group and Felicia expressed her expertise and was able to take care of my concerns such as being able to get to the airport or rental car place after my car was picked up by the truck driver. She helped set up the location of my pickup to be at the terminal to make it easier on me since this was my first time shipping my car out. Quick on getting my order in and processed and solidifying on the dates and quote of shipment. ...[More]
By Kimberly Eliazo on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 8:47PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 24 2014 10:44AM
**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email felicia@autoshippinggroup.com for 5 Star Customer Service** Hello Kimberly, Thank you for your business and f...[More]
First time working with Nations Transport and they came through as promised, with almost immediate pickup and no problems en route. Estimate was 2-5 days and it took 5, so delivery was just within the promised window....[More]
By Steve M. on Nations Auto Transport LLC on Oct 23 2014 8:39PM
Good communication throughout delivery and fast transit time. Would definitely use them again. Everyone was courteous and professional. Price was also great. ...[More]
By Boon on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 23 2014 8:17PM
Chell was very nice to deal with, she kept me up to date on everything, i had to change my pick up date and she even made calls to BMW dealer in California to arrange it, and then she would call to let me know. we had a Title issue with dealer and was delayed for few days and our SUV arrived in Seattle and Chell arranged a free storage for 4 days, I want to thank her for finding us best price but she provided service. Chell thanks again! i would love to hire for our next pick up! ...[More]
By Taj Sandhu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 7:58PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 24 2014 2:48PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
We had some very specific pick-up and delivery timeframes which several Companies refused to even bid. Mark Evans at South Beach listened to us, understood our situation and arranged a transport that met all our needs. Price was not the lowest and certainly not the highest online quote. Price quote was right in the middle of the range which got us a very professional transport experience. We would highly recommend South Beach and Mark Evans. ...[More]
By Bob Carlton on South Beach Transport on Oct 23 2014 7:47PM
Ship-A-Car-Direct was great. Emily provided excellent customer service. My Honda Accord and Pilot were picked up on time and delivered to Texas earlier than expected....[More]
By Ely P. on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 23 2014 7:23PM
My nightmare of finding a good auto transport company ended when I found United Road. My primary contact was Ron Jewlitt who did a great job of being patient and explaining everything I really mean everything to me. I was so worried about all the scams out there. He explained my various options. I chose United Road Auto Log. It's a bit pricer but was worth it since there was a set pick up date and we were able to put some things in the trunk. The drivers were awesome from start to finish. Thank goodness for Ron Jewlitt and the drivers because customer service was completely worthless. Customer Service was Unhelpful, non-motivated, uninformed. United Road is looking into fixing this problem. Overall this was a wonderful experience thanks to Ron Jewlitt and the amazing drivers. Great job! United Road. Car delivered in 7 days. No damages. Nothing stolen. Oct. 23, 2014 Karin...[More]
By Karin Morgan on United Road Autolog on Oct 23 2014 6:46PM
My search for auto transport was nightmare before I found United Road. Ron Jewlitt was my primary contact. He was patient and answered all my questions. Unlike most companies United Road is a broker/auto trucking co. I chose to do the Auto Log option because my son needed to put some things in the trunk and the pick up date is a set date. It's pricer but worth it. The drivers where amazing. Kept in touch which is important. Customer Service is useless and not helpful. United Road is looking into resolving this. Car came in 7 days from CA to VA. No damage. Nothing stolen Thank you so much Ron Jewlitt and the amazing drivers. October 23, 2014...[More]
By Karin Morgan on United Road on Oct 23 2014 6:14PM
I first called Bull Dog Trucking on 6/30/15 to schedule a pick up date for delivery to Scottsdale,AZ on 10/7/14. Ashley scheduled pick up on 10/1. She called and advised pick up would be 10/2 for delivery 10/7. Buddy(driver) called me and said he would be at my house in 1 hour...and he was there ! On 10/7. Charina called me and said the car is in. Sure inough Buddy(driver) called me at 5:00 and said he is in Chandler and would meet me at 6:oo.....and he was there ! The communication with Ashley, Charina, JW(driver at pickup) and Buddy(driver at delivery) as usual was outstanding. I have referred several friends to Bull Dog and they too have been very satisfied. Most important..... calling and always talking to a person....[More]
By Buddy Kalish on Bulldog Trucking on Oct 23 2014 6:07PM
AVOID this carrier at ALL COSTS. My car was picked up at a DEALERSHIP in San Antonio. The Driver never recorded the mileage on the Bill of Lading. There was no COPY of the Bill of Lading. My car was received at night in the dark. The driver insisted I inspect my car from the TOP of his truck and demanded I pay him $800 cash before he would take my car down. I then noted on the Bill of Lading it was DARK AT NIGHT and the driver ASKS ME FOR A COPY OF THE BOL!!! He didn't even have a copy of the BOL as he should have, so he made another one up! The next day I saw a scratch down the side of the car that was not noted on the BOL nor was it there when it was picked up. Also the cover to the trailer hitch was stolen. I found clothes that the driver left in my car. there was unexplained mileage use. I believe the driver was using my car!!! I immediately reported it to their the insurance company and after SIX WEEKS, they are still looking for a way to deny the claim!!! STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM AUTO TRANSPORT NATIONWIDE CORP!!!...[More]
By Michelle on Auto Transport Nationwide Corp. on Oct 23 2014 5:45PM
I found the online site after searching for a provider through my numerous transportation company relationships that provided quotes for over $2000.00. I could drive the car, site see on the way, and fly back in 1st class and still have money at that rate. Once I learned how to cruise around the site, it was just that simple. I submitted what I needed, a company contacted me, it was booked, and now the car is in Chicago. Thanks. ...[More]
By Amy on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 23 2014 5:43PM
First time utilizing an auto transport and I was, understandably, quite nervous. Kat was very helpful and gave me the details I needed to feel (more) comfortable about the process. When I presented a preferred pick-up window earlier than originally outlined Kat got a truck there right away. In addition of all the brokers that contacted me there was only one other that could touch the price offered by Get it Done. Thank you for making the process simple and pain-free....[More]
By Scott on Get it Done Transportation on Oct 23 2014 5:40PM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein on Oct 24 2014 11:35PM
Scott, Thank you for the opportunity to work for you. being family owned and operated and transporting over 700 cars a month proves we are big enough ...[More]
Roger at Plaza does excellent work! Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered on time at a great rate. ...[More]
By Ismael on Plaza Auto Transport on Oct 23 2014 5:34PM
Response from Plaza Auto Transport
Robert Points about 16 Hours Ago
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.plazaautotransport.com. Thanks for a 5 star Rating. For Outstanding se...[More]
Logistics gave me a quote for 850.00. The broker got 100.00, the balance was to be paid to the trucking Co. The vehicle was damaged when delivered and I worked out a deal with the trucking company to get an estimate for repair and we would settle the difference. Meanwhile the brokerage company ( NO LIMITS LOGISTICS INC ), went into my account twice unauthorized and pulled 100.00 the first time and then a week later 750.00. I tried contacting Joseph Coppola several time to ask him why he was committing fraud, but could not get him to answer the phone or return phone calls. *****BEWARE OF THIS CROOK AND THIS CROOKS COMPANY*****...[More]
By Pitbull on No Limits Logistics Inc. on Oct 23 2014 5:34PM
Gilbert was extremely professional, called me the day before and scheduled a time for the next day. Well, the car wasn't ready, but instead of him getting mad he kindly asked me where in the area he could park his truck while he waited patiently! Not what I was expecting, but very refreshing! The car ended up getting finished within a half hour instead of four hours. So, I called Roger and he was at the pick up place ready to go before I showed up with the car. I ship dozens of cars every year and have had nightmare stories. My client had never shipped a car before and Gilbert went out of his way to find a suitable location for the car to be dropped off. Result.....a happy customer on each side of the country. I am calling him now for another delivery! ...[More]
By Ronny on Philam Transport on Oct 23 2014 5:33PM
Walter saved the day. Another company dropped the ball, and Walter got my Mother's car picked up within 24 hours. He kept in constant contact with both me and my mom. I will definitely use him again to transport her vehicle annually. Thanks Walter!...[More]
By Joe on 7 Star Auto Transport on Oct 23 2014 5:31PM
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban on Oct 24 2014 1:46PM
For same 5-Star service call WALTER (866) 576-7009 ext.218, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving y...[More]
Robert was fantastic to work with. He personally followed up to let me know the status of my order and when the driver would be arriving, going out of his way. There were cheaper options out there but I'm fine paying an extra $100 for the good service, timely / easy pick up and delivery. Would definitely use them again....[More]
By MO on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 5:26PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 24 2014 2:47PM
****Robert J Reyes**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
GREAT SERVICE....PAID A LITTLE MORE FOR GUARANTEED PICKUP AND IT WAS WORTH IT! PLUS THE VEHICLE ARRIVED EARLY...THE VEHICLE IS FOR HUNTING THIS WEEKEND SO WORKED PERFECTLY.... WE SHIP A LOT OF AUTOS SO GLAD TO FIND A GOOD COMPANY!!...[More]
By Aries on All Day Auto Transport on Oct 23 2014 5:24PM
Felicia Bond-Williams @ 602-428-6872 was a pleasure to work with. She updated her voicemail every morning with the date and her schedule in case I needed to call her while she was in a meeting. Always returned my messages and questions promptly. Even got me a better rate than the estimated quote! On top of it all she took my urgency to get my car delivered quickly and arranged for a carrier to pick up my car the same day I called. Being a first time auto-shipper, I found working with Felicia to be an immensely enjoyable experience. ...[More]
By Daniel on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 5:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 23 2014 5:59PM
**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Hi Daniel, Awww...thank you very much for your kind words. When you 1...[More]
It was a pleasure to do business with a company that had an excellent staff and provided excellent information about the company, its' policies and cost up front. There were no surprises and the company delivered ahead of schedule. The JBT Premiere shipping company driver, Pamir was very knowledgeable about putting the vehicle on the container and assuring me there were no issues. He was a first class gentleman and very professional. It was a pleasure doing business with your company. Crystal Smith...[More]
By Crystal Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 23 2014 5:21PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 23 2014 5:38PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678***5 STAR SERVICE***CALL ME DIRECT TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE*****Crystal, Thank you for the Wonderful 5 Star ...[More]
My car was going to be shipped from NJ to TX. They were Late to being with. Then they lost my car keys and remote. Also when they made new keys it was a 3rd party key and the remote was a used car remote with no trunk access. Now my car i shaving axel problems and makes noise when i drive it. The company is not doing anything about it. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I am in the staffind industry and my company ships over 50 cars a months we will never do business with them again. ...[More]
By Pratik on Auto Transport Logistics LLC on Oct 23 2014 5:12PM