View 171,952 Reviews on 3,865 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 14
Reviews 51-75 of 1035
René Sedano the greatest ! I carried my car from Delrey Beach FL to Fort Worth TX. They are the winning team, responsible, punctual and best unbeatable price. Other companies came to ask to over $ 1,000 and PAM did for almost half door to door. Once again ..... To be the man you gotta beat the man, and PAM Premium Auto Movers are the Fastest gun in the West . Thank you guys ! Att: Robert O'Neill...[More]
By Robert O'Neill on Premium Auto Movers about 18 Hours Ago
Brad was absolutely courteous and professional. From the first conversation we had, he handled everything exactly as I requested through my process of reviewing and selecting the right company. After speaking with several options, and making a last-minute change in my plans, I knew he was the best choice, and I was rewarded with the transport happening exactly as he said it would. You could not make a better choice....[More]
By Travis on Lightning Auto Carriers about 18 Hours Ago
Bears Transport is one of the great freight and auto shipping companies of the midwest and I was happy to be able to catch one of the carriers on a route which satisfied my needs. Fantastic customer communication - complete to talking things over with the driver; and especially attention to security and consideration of the car. I sent a BMW with these people. The car was carefully driven, positioned securely right the first time, and all wheels and attachments were used to professionally secure the vehicle to the truck. The driver kept me in constant contact - even when stopping for a meal. This carrier also handles some of the Ford Motor Car transportation business so I knew I was dealing with a real professional - which does not surprise me at all, ind ealing with Bears Transport. I never write reviews - but for Bears Transport of Lake Forest - for sure. I actually received several phone calls from them as well - and they verified the safe and early delivery of the car to the repair facility. Five star firm, and a really competent business. Call them for sure for best quality and price, every time. ...[More]
By James Constable on Bears Transport about 18 Hours Ago
From the beginning of making contact with Brian, things went very smoothly. He was quick with the quote to have my vehicle transported from Minnesota to California. I immediately felt that it was a very reasonable quote an went with it. The vehicle I was shipping was a classis so I Had many questions. Each time I called my concerns were addressed an I was assured that things would be fine, which it was. This company did me right an I would definitely use them again. And I highly recomend them to anyone looking for a fair price an quality service. They care. Delmar...[More]
By DG on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
The car was deliverd early to PA which was good. Only complaint was the pick up was later than promised but the transporter driver was aplogetic and professional....[More]
By Jenny McGregor on Stateway Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Service was great and delivery was hassle free. All costs up front, no problems on delivery, driver was a credit to your company. This was a new experience for me, and I was glad I followed my instincts to use pro's to handle this job. Would use again and certainly would recommend to others....[More]
By Frank Candido on Montway Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Got a car had it picked up and delivered in good time even with delays on my end. The car was in good condition and customer service was excellent. I would use this company again. No big problems and it was not too pricey....[More]
By Christopher Courtney on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
I was told they had a truck available for door to door service yesterday but they could not authorize it without executed contract.. I raced home,and forwarded my executed contract. Before their close of business (6pm) I was informed that pickup would be made in the Lowes parking lot which was 5+ miles from the residence ( so much for door to door) then told it would cost me $50 additional. Smell fishy? Yep....I cancelled....[More]
By Tom g on New Way Moving Services about 20 Hours Ago
My other transporter flaked on me at the last minute. Alex was very professional and helped get my car to me very quickly. The total cost for the enclosed carrier was less than $1000.00...[More]
By Mit D on South Beach Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Had a stellar experience with these professionals. It should come as a surprised that Auto Transport 123 is the most reviewed company on Transport reviews. My results were cost effective, fast, and pleasing all in one package. I highly recommend anyone thinking about trusting their vehicle to this highly reputable and reliable organization....[More]
By Edwin on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
My experience with Ship A Car was mainly with Dale and all I can say he was always there for me. He keep me totally informed and made any worries I may have had go away, and I had plenty of worries after checking out other websites and reading their reviews, All I can say is my move went great and I would use them again in a heart beat. ...[More]
By JOHN SALASKO on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 17 Hours Ago
Happy to keep you in the loop and worry-free! Thanks for the great review, John!...[More]
Anna from Arturo Tovar promised to deposit $1,625 and never did. There are 3 cars for which they supposed to pay. I have contracts from them. She supposed to do it 3 month ago. This company scams people. They are laying. ...[More]
By Ann on Arturo Tovar about 21 Hours Ago
This is a great company. Honest, fast shipping, good communication, and absolutely no BS. I had almost given up on having my car transported across country as every company I contacted sounded shady as heck. No one would give me a firm price or guarantee a delivery window. Then I found Montway. What a breath of fresh air! The quote they gave me online is exactly what they charged. No hassle whatsoever. My car was picked up in Oregon on a Saturday morning and was delivered to Florida in excellent condition the next Wednesday - Just over 4 days! I highly recommend this company....[More]
By Juno Honk on Montway Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
This is my first time shipping a vehicle (3,000 miles). I had contacted so many trasporters and was overwhelmed with what broker to choose. Let's face it, a broker is only as good as the transporting companies he hires to do the actual hauling. Mr. Tobias Lepke was very courteous and honest, he selected a very professional carrier to transport my vehicle from Maryland to Oregon. It's a miracle to me that the whole process was completed within 5 days without any complications. I would use him again. ...[More]
By Wade on Lepke Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
I was nervous about entrusted our beloved cars to a trucking service, but it had to be done. And I wish every moving company I ever dealt with would take a page from King of the Road customer service! Paul was always pleasant and professional, extremely responsive to my calls and emails. He made me feel like I was number 1 in his world - he did a great job taking car of me and my cars! The hauler they contracted with was excellent - a beautiful truck. Thanks King of the Road, you made my move so easy and pleasant!...[More]
By BBenoit on King of the Road Transport Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
I recently purchased a vehicle in North Carolina from Copart Auto Auctions!! I had not purchased vehicles from a long distances because I thought that prices for transporting them would be high!! I made an inquiry on the internet about transports!!! and to my surprise I received an immediate response from Dynamic Auto Movers. Mr. Thomas Smith answered right away and resolved my concerns within a ten minute period. Mr. Smith, was very professional and knowledgeable in every aspect of the transport business!! He saved me money and SIXTEEN HOURS of driving!! Due to the diligence that Mr. Thomas Smith showed!!! I am going to start buying vehicles from these auctions in the entire East Coast!! and Dynamic Auto Movers will be my transport company!! Thank you guys and may God Bless!!...[More]
By moises afanador on Dynamic Auto Movers about 21 Hours Ago
Janine and Jessica are excellent very much a value to the company. Pick was later than I hoped but overall service was great and I would use this company again....[More]
By kg on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Hours Ago
I was able to call them at anytime to discuss my transport. It arrived as expected with no damage. The driver was vey nice. They completed an inspection form when leaving and arriving. The cost was cheaper than all other companies....[More]
By Amanda Randall on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner about 19 Hours Ago
Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again ...[More]
I ve booked my car carrier in the last minute. Glad I was assigned a carrier on the required day itself. There was a bit of hiccups with the driver but eventually he delivered my car without an issue and early. Happy for it. But the car appearance has became dirty. Had to take it for a wash after delivery. Overall it was a good experience and would use this service again. But it s weird that Ship a direct gets the money for he above review and refunds it back. I don't mind as I have already decided to review them....[More]
By Sujoy Abraham on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 17 Hours Ago
Thanks for the positive review, Sujoy! You are right - cars do arrive dirty on delivery!...[More]
Overall we had a good experience. They secured a company to haul the vehicle in 1 day and the vehicle was picked up that same day. Unfortunately the carrier was late with the delivery but that was beyond the control of amerifreight. Josh was great at answering questions and was always prompt at getting back to me....[More]
By Tyler on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 22 Hours Ago
I selected Nationwide Transport Services after an extensive search of over 20 auto transport carriers. As some readers may know, the auto transportation industry is extremely competitive and difficult to determine who to trust with your vehicle. Rick Wilson was my account representative at Nationwide. He answered all of my questions about transporting vehicles in a professional and honest way and was extremely responsive when following up with me. Rick was accessible whenever I had any questions and called me back almost immediately. It's also important to note that Rick never oversold his company's capabilities nor did he ever bash his competition. It was Rick's professionalism and demeanor that made Nationwide the easy choice for me over all of the other auto transport companies. The entire transaction went as described by Rick and went flawlessly. The auto was picked up on time by the driver (Will). He was extremely professional and called me the night before he delivered the car to my son to let me know that the drop-off time and place was all set for the next morning. The car was delivered on time and Will went the extra mile by having the car washed before delivery. I am very impressed with Rick Wilson and extremely satisfied with Nationwide Transport Services. I would highly recommend them to anyone in search of a trustworthy, reliable and dependable auto transport service. ...[More]
By Philip on Nationwide Transport Services about 22 Hours Ago
This was a terrible experience they initially had the wrong vehicle on paper and all the way until I heard from the driver it was still the wrong vehicle even though I told them and changed it on the paperwork. The funny part is that was the least of my troubles they straight up and down tried to cheat me they quoted me one price took my deposit and left me hanging. They then came back with a much higher price and no kind of courtesy never again will I use this company and I think anyone who does should do so with lots of caution! Not to mention I was hung up on that was the most disrespectful thing ever even if we are not agreeing on a price or something what gives a business owner the balls to hang up on a client after they have their money?! Please don't use this company!...[More]
By Antoine on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 22 Hours Ago
Response from All Star Direct Auto Shipping
Amanda about 21 Hours Ago
Antoine Dodson's, car is currently in transit with carrier we assigned, and he agreed to take. Yes, he changed vehicle at last minute to BMW instead o...[More]
Mario Lopez is by far one the BEST AGENTS that has attended me. His customer service is outstanding! Very professionally he was able to get my 2 vehicles transported from California to Florida in just 3 days, making my experience with the company very pleasant. I will be using navy auto transport again in the future! Thank u Mario!...[More]
By mahdi on Navy Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Outstanding customer service, was helped with all my needs at treated professionally with the utmost respect. I would highly recommend using this company to transport your vehicle....[More]
By Joshua on Auto Transport 123 about 22 Hours Ago
Here I was getting jerked around by their competition. Just did not have a good feeling about who I was first going with. Almost immediately I knew I made a wrong mistake. The following day I called America's Best, I called Ship A Car Direct. Jason with the company was professional and followed up with all of my questions with a prompt response. Just as soon as I switched, I knew I made the right decision in going with Ship A Car Direct, they are America's Best!!!...[More]
By Rico on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 8 2015 6:54PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 16 Hours Ago
Glad you found us, Rico! Sorry the other company gave you a rough time. Thanks for the great review!...[More]
Well, First Rate Auto Transport was very good with their word on when they were picking up my Nissan Altima. They also delivered the car on time when they said they would. Was very pleased with the company and have 0 complaints. ...[More]
By Charles W. on First Rate Auto Transport on Oct 8 2015 6:44PM
I'm very happy with the service that was given to me, Stateway was very professional and prompt in delivering my vehicle. I will use them again and recommend them to my friends and family....[More]
By Faustino Marquez on Stateway Auto Transport on Oct 8 2015 6:29PM
When I wanted to move my vehicle and posted online for a quotation, I got tons of them but I chose NewWay because of a referral. The quotation was competitive and I am happy that the vehicle was delivered safe and without any damage. The initial quote was jacked up by USD 125 if I needed a early pickup and was advised that if this option was not chosen, there is no guarantee of pickup within the defined window. The vehicle delivery took two days longer than indicated over phone. I do understand that journey through northern states would take longer but what worried me was there was no intimation that it was getting delayed and I had to go through a long process on finding out where my vehicle actually was. The vehicle was picked up by another transporter, wish this information was made available by NewWay that this particular Truck company was designated for the pickup. And also I wish there was an email or telephonic intimation regarding tracking my vehicle as the Transporter (Truck company) was not answering my calls and I was worried if I had given the vehicle to the right company or not! This is something I believe is easy to fix my NewWay. When I actually did report back to NewWay to check the status, they did a pretty decent job on tracking the driver and letting me know the time of delivery, which was met exactly!...[More]
By Srinivasa on New Way Moving Services on Oct 8 2015 6:14PM
It was a pleasure doing business with auto trans123 shipped car from ma to ca car arrived in seven days I was impressed had items in car that were safe in there hands it was a pleasure talking with customer service tracie reed did a great job with my questions her personality was outstanding wouldn't think of using any other trans company thanks very very much auto transport 123...[More]
By Howard on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 8 2015 6:10PM
This was a seamless process. Called and got a friendly fellow on line worked out price and delivery times. Drive kept me informed of where he was at with my car. Delivered to my front door. Driver was outstanding and very professional....[More]
By Randy on National Auto Shipping on Oct 8 2015 6:01PM
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 22 Hours Ago
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide y...[More]
This was my first time I shipped a car. I was initially scared about shopping my brand new car. However, I received the car on time and there was not even a single scratch on the car....[More]
By Partha Dutta on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 8 2015 5:49PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 16 Hours Ago
Happy to keep it safe and on time! Thanks for the great review, Partha!...[More]
This company was fantastic. Lee was very helpful always followed up including on weekends during her off time. I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone....[More]
By Joe Kazemieh on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 8 2015 5:46PM
My wife's Volvo 240 is her most prized possession. It was important to move the car from NC to AL in a timely manner by unharmed. Jim and Richard (driver) kept me informed of the pickup, the delivery, and kept the price at the quoted amount. What more could I have asked? It was a wonderful experience. Yes, I would most definitely use South Beach Transport again....[More]
By Williams on South Beach Transport on Oct 8 2015 5:29PM
David was professional, friendly, and kept his schedule as promised. We would recommend him to anyone and would use this company again. We transported our car from Los Angeles, CA, to Mt. Clemens, Michigan. On the pick up day, David was able to get within 2 blocks of our house in a busy city and on the drop off, he was able to meet us just a few minutes from where we live. He covered all the inspections with us and made sure we were happy with everything. He kept in constant contact both before and during the trip. ...[More]
By Heidi on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 8 2015 5:28PM
With my first call in to Tara, I knew this would be the company I used. Their price was competitive with other quotes I received, not the cheapest, but within $100. I checked the ratings and they were the top rate company for the last 2 years. I can see why. My quote was a firm price. I paid $325 when the car was picked up and $900 on delivery. Tara was great at scheduling the pick up around my needs. She was very personable and always answered her phone personally and provided prompt, courteous service. Save yourself a lot of trouble and just book with AT123. You'll be glad you did....[More]
By Mark on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 8 2015 4:56PM
Was very happy car was on time . Condition of car was perfect. Driver was nice. Price was the same as I was told on phone,very happy thank you . Car was brought to exactly where I ask....[More]
By Deborah on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 8 2015 4:12PM
My experience with this company was excellent. They gave me an accurate quote over the phone. We were moving and had to leave before my car was scheduled to be picked up. I left it in the morning with a dealer who was getting a shipment the same day from my driver. The driver called me in the late morning when he arrived at the dealership and then again after my car was loaded on the truck and in route. The driver stayed in touch with me during the entire trip and let me know exactly when he would be arriving at our new house. The car arrived in good condition and the driver was extremely polite. I would not hesitate to use Horseless Carriage Carriers again....[More]
By M Prchlik on Horseless Carriage Carriers Inc. on Oct 8 2015 3:59PM
Got a call from Marjorie she sounded very friendly and trusting so I booked with her .long story short they asked me to deposit the cash in the company account I did and that was it .Never got a truck and never heard from this company again .Hired a private investigator to find out that then owner for the company is a stripper at night and is being charged for traffic cocaine .That strip club that Marjorie Garcia Amador works is pink pony miami .Make sence Marjorie stole my money and car not picked up .I will be flying to miami on her court day and get my money back I will tell the court that this person stole my money....[More]
By mccormik on Auto Elite Transporters on Oct 8 2015 3:56PM
I received a initial quote form Vanessa Rojas at Navy Atuo Transport for $650 to ship two cars at the same time, 700 miles. Two days and less than a week before I was scheduled to sign a contract with this company, she rasied the price and lied about everything she had sent me in email. I told this woman ( who should not be in any point of sale position) I would be reporting her to the BBB and and she said she didnt care if I told Jesus Christ and that she didnt need me. Now im stuck finding another company less than a week before a move. There are several BBB complaints about this company/agent and similar behavior or worse. I would do my best to stay away. Be careful as they also operate under several affiliates....[More]
By Larry on Navy Auto Transport on Oct 8 2015 3:08PM
I contacted several carriers but after speaking to Jimmy I felt confident in using Jimmy's services to transport my vehicle from California to Florida. The car was picked up the date I requested and was in Florida 6 days later. Great experience and will use Jimmy again if I ever need to transport any one of my vehicles in the future. Thank you so much Jimmy...I really appreciate how you handled this transport. Sincerely, Sean...[More]
By Sean on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 8 2015 3:01PM
from my first contact with East West to the time I had an assigned driver was about 4 hours> I don't think you can do much better than that. Thanks for the great service. ...[More]
By W. Russell on East West Auto Transport on Oct 8 2015 2:50PM
By HASAN NOUBANI on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 8 2015 2:42PM
By GLENN OPPERMAN on Grifo Auto Transport on Oct 8 2015 2:41PM
My experience with Ship a car direct was excellent. I was nervous about transporting the car cross country and had no idea which company to use. I found Ship a car direct through some research and reviews online and am so happy with the outcome. Gaby was my point of contact and she made me feel very comfortable and taken care of. She always got back to me in a timely fashion and answered any questions I had. The car was in NYC from CA within 7 days and was in great condition. I will definitely use their services again if shipping a car and highly recommend them!...[More]
By Maya Tippett on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 8 2015 2:37PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 16 Hours Ago
Glad to hear we stood up to our reviews! Thanks for your amazing recommendation, Maya!...[More]
Ashley was very helpful during this process. This was my first time shipping and had no idea what to expect. The driver was a professional and provided service just as he stated in his phone calls on each end of transport. I would use and recommend Direct Express Auto Transport. Chuck...[More]
By Chuck Jeffery on Direct Express Auto Transport on Oct 8 2015 2:36PM
DIY Transport provided excellent, prompt customer service with the transport of my parents' car. The driver took his time to make my parents on both ends of the trip feel very comfortable. He kept me abreast of his status via regular phone calls and the actual delivery from the time of my initial phone call to them was quicker than I ever could have imagined. We were all thrilled with the cost and customer service. I definitely recommend DIY transport and will use them again to transport my parents' additional vehicles....[More]
By Michelle on DIY Transport Inc. on Oct 8 2015 1:36PM
I was very apprehensive of having to use any transport service after reading negative reviews from various companies. It took me a while to decide, until I talked with Katirina with Elite Transportation Service. After voicing my concerns, she was able to help put my mind at ease. She connected me with Martinez Auto Transpot, Inc., the gentlemen were very nice and courteous and also put my mind at ease. Yes I will use this service again, as well as recommend them both. Thanks again, Continued Blessings GJC...[More]
By Gwen Crawford on Elite Transport Service LLC on Oct 8 2015 1:26PM
I got my car shipped from Cincinnati to Irving with an excellent service from the AAA transporters. They worked great with the dates and right on-time. Really appreciated...[More]
By Joy on AAA Transporters on Oct 8 2015 1:25PM
Communication was excellent, and this applies to both Auto Shipping Group (Julie Johnston) and the transport driver (MVG Transporting System, Inc.). Both came across as being very competent an professional. The car was picked up and delivered when promised. The price of the transport came in less than I expected, in large part because of Julie's efforts....[More]
By Bryan Craig Farmer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 8 2015 1:25PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Oct 8 2015 2:11PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Craig thank you for choosing Auto Shipping Group and my services. It was great working with y...[More]
Irene was great to work with. This is my first time ever transporting a vehicle across states and it couldn't have been more nerve recking with leaving the transporting of my 1963 Chevy Impala SS, in someone else's hands. Irena assured me everything would be OK and assured me that everything that was in the contract including price would not change. Everything she told me, from the first quote price, the process the transport would happen in, to the amount of time it would take to make this happen, never changed. Another thing I was happy with was that my car was never moved around on the truck. The place it was in when it left, is the place it was in when it arrived. Never rearranged. Everything was right on que. There was actually one thing that happened differently then I was told from the beginning. My car actually got here sooner than the estimated date in which I was very happy with. The least time my car was out there on the road in someone elses hands the better it made me feel. The drivers communication with me was excellent. My car got here safely in the condition it left California. I would recommend Auto Transport 123 to everyone! Thank you Irene & Auto Transport 123....[More]
By Gabriel G on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 8 2015 12:32PM
Upscale Auto Transport was excellent in shipping my750li from Cali to Maryland. The rep Tania Door was honest and courteous! She quoted me $950 and the price never changed. She was always available to answer all my questions on get cell phone and not an office phone where you can never get a hold of a customer service representative.My car was picked up on time and delivered by the time I reached Maryland. I would definitely use Upscale on the future and so should you....[More]
By jamar m stroughn on Upscale Auto Transport on Oct 8 2015 11:50AM
Used this service to move a car between states, and had a smooth experience with what could have easily been much more complicated. The contact at Ship A Car Direct and the driver picking up the car were both very professional and gave me all the information I needed to do this despite the fact that I had never shipped a car before. My only small complaint is that the pick-up date was scheduled a few days later then I initially requested....[More]
By Joyce on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 8 2015 11:40AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 16 Hours Ago
Thanks for the positive review, Joyce! Sorry there wasn't availability on your preferred date, but glad it was smooth overall!...[More]
I had great experience with this company! They were honest, on time, and with great communication skills from day one. I was relocating from CT to CA on 9/30/15 October and they took care of my Acura for me. Very smooth process, no damage of any kind to my vehicle, and very knowledgable and friendly staff. I paid an extra $100 to be able to pack heavier items in the car without weight limit, and to utilize back seats plus floor up to a window level. I strongly recommend Montway! You won't be disappointed. ...[More]
By Pat on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 8 2015 5:14AM
Jeff lined me up with a great carrier (YascoTrans) who took care of my vehicle even though it was not a high dollar auto. Its actually a rusty bucket of bolts but means a lot to me and I did not want it damaged. Its now sitting safely delivered in my driveway. I give credit to Jeff for being a responsible broker not feeding me to the wolves, and I owe the rest to my driver who actually has great integrity and skill and did all the real heavy lifting work. Would not hesitate to do business again with either. One brief comment on all these 'dirty car' gripes. Realize, that these vehicles in open cariers are slung behind a giant diesel truck for a long haul and guess what? They belch smoke like all big rigs. Until we have electric semi's expect some dust,..try some elbow grease wipe it off and get over it, there are bigger things to worry about like do I trust these dudes to keep everything in one piece?...[More]
By Greg on 4 Corners Transport Services on Oct 8 2015 4:34AM
WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! I had never had someone yelled at me on the phone before, much less than someone who I am paying to provide a service. They are awful. They sell you one thing or omit to tell you certain information. I called Auto transport 123 on 9/8/15 after seeing their excellent reviews on transport They sold me the same thing people stated below, that they are a family owned business and are NOT brokers. The guy who helped us, Danny B., was so nice and sugary on the phone. My husband and I having no experience in shipping cars across country fell for it. I do also take some responsibility for not reading the contract more throughly once I signed and received it. I then noticed that not only are they brokers, the amount that they said they take for deposit was much higher than what Danny stated on the phone. At this point, trying to coordinate our move across the country amongst other things, I let it go. I didn't hear from anybody for two weeks. Fast forward to two days (9/28) before my car was supposed to be shipped (9/30), a guy from Rapid Transport called and states that he was the person picking up my vehicle and if the car can be picked up earlier on Tuesday, i stated no, that I had to work and I had told Danny I needed my car until 9/30. The RT guy states ok fine we will pick it up on 9/30, I'll call you back with a time and hung up. The next day 9/29, he called again and I told the guy that I am working on a very strict timeline as I had told Danny the first time we spoke. I had to vacate our apartment at 6pm and was planning to drop the car at their yard (which Danny had stated was in Tukwila, about 15 minutes to SeaTac Airport.) At first I thought great, I can just catch a cab from the yard which will probably run me no more than $20. Well when the guy from Rapid Transport called, I asked if that was still the option, he states sure but we are in Fife, 35 minutes from airport which is the total opposite way. At this point, it was 3pm the day before I am supposed to fly out across country. I am freaking out and called Danny at Auto transport. This is where it gets good, all that niceness and sugar talk DISAPPEARED. He started YELLING at me, I had to tell him multiple times to stop yelling since he had been yelling for the past 10 minutes, he says in a very condescending way "well ma'am the call has only been going on for 5 minutes 47 seconds so I couldn't have been yelling at you for ten minutes." He then proceeded to tell me that I am "making mountains out of molehills," that he has been in this business for 11 years and that I should be grateful that they even got me in on the day that I asked. By this time, I am close to tears. But to add a cherry on top, Danny B. then threatened to cancel my order, "do you want me to cancel the order? Is that what you want me to do?" repeatedly. When I asked to speak to the manager, he states "actually I am the owner of this place." He then asked me again do you want me to cancel your order. I told him that I am flying out the NEXT day and that i really have no options but to go with them. He also informed me that rapid transport had changed their yard's location 5 days ago yet nobody contacted us to inform us of this change. I hung up quickly because I was tired of being verbally abused by Danny. I called my husband who was angry to say the least but again we refrain from calling again as we were worried that they would really cancel our order and we would be stuck with a car and I had a flight to catch. The only one upside to this whole thing was Rapid Transport did pick up our car on 9/30 and did deliver our car within the agreed timeframe. Oh and here is another kicker, Mr. Danny B. never told us that when we get our car delivered, that we had to pay the guy in cash, cashier's check or money order. He told us that the deposit is charged on pickup and the rest will be charged upon delivery. NOT THE CASE. I only found out because I asked the guy who called me to inform me that my car was here. I had to get my husband to go to the bank before it closes so that we can get a cashier's check. In the end, we paid Auto transport 123 $395 (Total $1395) for basically doing nothing. They were actually the highest of all the places we called but went with them because we thought that they owned their own trucks and family owned. The next time, I rather push my car across the country than to be verbally abused by them again. I can also provide an order number if needed to prove that I am a real customer. ...[More]
By Edith Lara on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 8 2015 2:51AM
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith on Oct 8 2015 6:36PM
Edith, I have been with this company for over 5 years now and never had a review like this, I must defend myself here while under normal circumstanc...[More]
Driver for Paradise Transport Inc. was professional and , knowledgeable and inspired trust in me. He told me it would be delivered in 2 days and he was able to meet that guidline. I will recommend them to others. ...[More]
By jones on Direct Express Auto Transport on Oct 8 2015 2:50AM
Would certainly use this co again. Lorraine was very helpful in finding a carrier for me.the carrier arrived on time and wax very cheerful even though it was late evening when he picked up my car. Delivery was on time and the car arrived with no damage ....[More]
By Chsrles Rogers on Andrew Auto Transport on Oct 8 2015 2:37AM
I was originally planning on driving 14 hours to pick up a custom built van i had purchased but i ended up getting into an accident just a few hours from my destination. So, after i was released from the hospital i told amy my situation and she had a driver lined up within hours! She was very helpful and understanding throughout the whole process. Although, the origin pick up was a day late due to technical issues the delivery was a day early! The driver was very kind and curteous and the vehicle was unloaded hassle free. I will deffinately use this company again! ...[More]
By paul on GT Auto Transport LLC. on Oct 8 2015 2:28AM
The car was delivered in perfect condition. Both the driver of the truck and Angel's Moving office sent frequent texts thru out the trip and the driver called 24 hours in advance with the time he would be arriving. He was not only on time but a few hours early. Smooth process all around....[More]
By Don Hahn on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 8 2015 2:04AM
The broker and driver were both very nice and knowledgeable when it came to the whole transport. I received my vehicle day early which was fine with me and pick up happened first thing in the morning like I asked. Others asked for a 2-3 day window and Rene was able to guarantee me a day and time and came through. Would refer. ...[More]
By Lourdes on Premium Auto Movers on Oct 8 2015 1:43AM
Tara and the Auto Transport 123 family have been beyond awesome in helping me relocate when I need to do so. I am a veteran of the United States Air Force. I have traveled all over the world and country. I don't like driving long distances. So, I always give Tara a call. She is very customer service oriented and always follows through with her customers to see how their transport went. I have her direct number on speed dial in my phone when I need it. Thanks Tara. You are awesome. Fly-Fight -Win Jeremy "Iceman" Henderson United States Air Force Veteran...[More]
By Jeremy Henderson on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 8 2015 1:38AM
This company did an excellent job transporting the vehicle that I bought. I would definitely use them again for the professionalism of there business and the cheapest rate I could find. Great to have them on your side....[More]
By Thomas Zale on Direct Express Auto Transport on Oct 8 2015 1:26AM
This was my first time to ever have to transport my vehicle and I must say it was a great experience. Omar always answered my phone calls and was patient and courteous at all times (eventhough I was stressed) he calmed me and assured me he could find the driver and he did! The driver also was in constant contact and would always answer my calls. If i would ever have to do this again, I would totally choose High Standards Auto Transport :) ...[More]
By Viviana on High Standards Auto Transport on Oct 8 2015 1:15AM
Service was great. René was the first person i spoke to anda I booked with him and i couldnt be happier. Thank you René I will definitely be using again....[More]
By Julio on Premium Auto Movers on Oct 8 2015 12:56AM
Graham was very supportive and always there if I had any questions. It was nice that he stayed on top of every move of the transport and checked in with me on various occasions. ...[More]
By Andrea on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Oct 8 2015 12:51AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Oct 8 2015 3:53AM
For Discount Rates Call Graham 678-369-4100...[More]
I called this Co today only for a quote to transport my car, spoke with Jackie. I felt pressured to give her my address. She gave me a quote and told me that I was not obligated nor was I committed and if I changed my mind to just call back. Well, I have called 7 times back to back within the past 30 minutes and the guy who is answering the phone is loud, rude and will not listen to me, at all. I have never never been so disrespected in any manner. He picks the phone up, puts me on hold, comes back talking very fast and rude and says "we will pick your car" and tries to give me another number to call. I am a basket of nerves over this man being so rude to me........DO NOT...DO NOT TRUST THESE PEOPLE. I WANT" MY ORDER NUMBER" 876093 TAKEN OFF HIS BOARD.......IMMEDIATELY!!!!! ...[More]
By G S on Nationwide Transport Services on Oct 8 2015 12:39AM
April and Dina were great. Made a relatively new to me experience easier. My classic 68 GTX Convertible was picked up and delivered when promise. Couple of minor snafu's. Was shipped with top down and sprinkled on moving between trucks, hence a little dirty. Extra set of keys were misplaced during transit. Other than that everything was great, definitely use again. Would have said the same thing without small incentive....[More]
By Jeff on Angels Moving Autos on Oct 8 2015 12:34AM
We spoke to numerous transport companies. AutoStar Express clearly stood out among them. They offered a great price for transporting our car from PA to CA and were very professional. Rodrigo was excellent to work with. It was our first experience shipping a car and we had many questions. Rodrigo responded quickly to our concerns and was great at updating us on the pickup. The pickup and delivery went smoothly. Rodrigo and the team at AutoStar Express were outstanding. We definitely would use them again....[More]
By Daniel Nadas on AutoStar Transport Express on Oct 8 2015 12:12AM
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon on Oct 8 2015 4:11PM
From Rodrigo: (888) 802-8250 Ext. 2224 Hi Dan, thank you very much for your review, we are very proud of the positive feedback we receive from our cus...[More]
Everyone I worked with was excellent. Dom made the process simple and was very responsive. I would recommend DNA for any type of transport needed. Thanks again guys!!!...[More]
By Marissa on DNA Auto Transport LLC on Oct 8 2015 12:05AM
Response from DNA Auto Transport LLC
Dominick Nuzzi on Oct 8 2015 9:00AM
Thank you Marissa it was a pleasure...[More]
Navy Auto Transport did an amazing job. The contact person named Joe Ortega was very professional and helpful. He made me feel really comfortable and gave me that feeling of comfort and trust to use them for transporting my car. He quickly found a trusting and reliable driver/company to transport my car. I am very pleased and satisfied with the overall service. I will definitely keep them in mind for the future. I highly recommend Navy Auto Transport and their contact Joe Ortega as your primary contact. Thank you- Judy ...[More]
By Judy Gavidia on Navy Auto Transport on Oct 7 2015 11:58PM
My husband and I first used Ship a Car Direct back in 2013 to have our car shipped from the Bay Area to Miami. Tom from Ship a Car Direct was knowledgeable and friendly. The carrier we were assigned to was easy to work with and our car arrived in Miami in the time frame we were promised. A couple years later, we decide to move back to the Bay Area. We ship one of our cars using a company other than Ship a Car Direct and boy, was that a mistake. When it came time to ship our other car, we called Tom for assistance. Our pick-up time frame was very tight, but Tom was able to get it done. The driver even picked up our car early! The driver kept us abreast of his trip and made sure to check in a couple days prior to delivery, the night before the delivery and even gave us a call when he was a couple hours out to make sure we would be home to receive the car. Overall, a great experience both times! While I don't foresee us moving again, if we do, we will make sure to call Tom at Ship a Car Direct. They are reliable and maintain great communication throughout the entire process....[More]
By Kristi on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 7 2015 11:38PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 16 Hours Ago
Thanks for the amazing review and the repeat business, Kristi! Always happy to keep you in the loop throughout!...[More]
Sam handled my auto shipment as if it was his own vehicle. Vehicle was picked up and deliverd on time. There was no damage or dirt on vehicle when I inspected the car on delivery. They were always there to answer any of my questions during the vehicle transport. Would recommend and use again if I ever needed. Thank you for all your help. Great job number 1 transport ...[More]
By James vita on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Oct 7 2015 11:32PM
I was shipping my vehicle from Florida to California. The Driver picked up the vehicle early than scheduled which actually worked for me and shipped the vehicle on time and while delivering he got the vehicle on my schedule which was great. Thanks and keep up the good work....[More]
By Kapil on South Beach Transport on Oct 7 2015 11:22PM
Shipped my car with no was shipped on time. Very reasonable price better price then all the others out there.rene did a perfect job..the trucker called first to make sure everything is ok with the car and a couple times more to let me know were he was with the car. Perfect experience premium auto shippers is the one to go too with your car shipping needs thanks again...[More]
By Robert Price on Premium auto movers LLC on Oct 7 2015 11:16PM
I would definitely recommend this transportation company. I've used them twice and they were excellent with customer service with my car being delivered on time and with nothing taking out of the car. The drivers were very very courteous and the scheduler was very honest and the price with affordable....[More]
By Rena Jackson on Premier Auto Shippers on Oct 7 2015 10:54PM