View 159,366 Reviews on 3,678 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 13
Reviews 51-75 of 908
David was always available and willing to answer any questions I had. The price was more expensive than other carriers, but I believe it was worth it for the pleasant experience I had. My only comment is that my car was dropped off two days earlier than expected. I had only beat it to my destination by a few hours, so was a little caught off guard, but overall was thankful to have my car there early and much prefer an early drop off to a late one! Thanks for all the help. ...[More]
By Sarah K. on Ship a Car Direct about 12 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 5 Hours Ago
Thank you for the pleasant review, Sarah! You are right - shippers should give their representative any delivery restrictions (ie Do Not Deliver befor...[More]
I requested express service, and everyone on the team from the customer service representative to the driver was super helpful. The only complaint I had is that the driver got there even earlier than the express date that we planned for and I wasn't even in my new state to meet him with my car! (Had a friend meet the car, though, so it worked out)....[More]
By SN on Direct Express Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
*** WARNING*** ***DO NOT USE EXIT 15 TRUCKING*** ***PLEASE READ*** My corvette was delivered to me with a broke out rear glass. The driver gave me no explanation how this happened and told me the owner Jenny would be contacting me and I had to pay the balance of $500.00 to release the car. I took my time to go and have two body shop estimate on the broke rear glass. The repair would cost about $1500.00. I finally received an email from Jenny stating the damage to my car was an act of God. She stated "We do not honor damages caused by rocks, hail or any other matter that can happen during open transport and that's listed on our terms and conditions" ! WHAT! You got to be joking! I went to the original email I got from Jenny before shipment to fill a claim with their insurance company only to find it had expired. After much research I finally found the current insurance company they were using. After three months of endless emails, being transferred to other insurance claim companies, I finally got a response from their insurance company that Exit 15 trucking was to pay me $629.00 for the broke rear glass. And since it was below the deductible amount, I had to work directly with Jenny at Exit 15 trucking to receive payment. After I sent an email to her, her only response was " I never received any information from her insurance company". After the information was sent to her by her insurance company I still never received any payment or a response from her. After a month of waiting I have not received any payments from Exit 15 Trucking. I have recently been unable to receive any emails from either Jenny or her insurance company. Moral of the story is DO NOT USE EXIT 15 TRUCKING. It is hard to believe businesses like these are still in business. I felt I needed to let the public know how this company treats there customers. ...[More]
By Jeff on Exit 15 Trucking about 12 Hours Ago
Experience was easier that I thought. I spoke with Ross, he immediately scheduled the pickup and explained the process. Driver was very friendly and scheduled the pickup time and delivery time. He arrived promptly. Overall, a great experience. Janine, thanks for taking my call while eating breakfast!...[More]
By Bary on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago
Awesome Always kept me informed. Great service. friendly and on time. Way better deal than other companies. I'm glad I went with these guys....[More]
By chris on AutoStar Transport Express about 20 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 9 Hours Ago
From Yasmin Sairally 888-802-8250 ext2233 – Hi Chris Thank you so much for the lovely review, it was our pleasure to assist you. I am very pleas...[More]
Door to door deliver didn't go like how it said on the service. Secondu delivery was smooth, truck came right at my house. ...[More]
By Yeng on Montway Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
The shipping service was fantastic! Everything was done in a prompt and proper manner, and the person who came to pick up the car was very courteous and told me everything he had to look for before the car could be shipped. Upon receiving the car, I was told by the receiving party that everything was perfect! Very good service, ...[More]
By Irene on MVS Canada Logistics about 22 Hours Ago
CHECKED MANY COMPANIES INCLUDING MANY ON THIS SITE PLUS OTHERS. UNITED KEPT COMING UP EXCELLENT AND I NOTICED THAT THEY ALSO TRANSPORTED EXOTIC AND RACE CARS AS WELL AS CARS OF GENERAL USE. I WAS HORRIFIED TO SEE THAT THE MAJORITY OF COMPANIES GOT VERY BAD RATINGS, UNITED WAS ONE THAT DID NOT HAVE A BAD REPUTATION. CAR WAS PICKED UP ON TIME AND WOULD HAVE BEEN DELIVERED ON TIME EXCEPT FOR A HUGE TRAFFIC JAM CAUSED BY A RODEO IN HOUSTON EARLIER THIS MONTH (MARCH 2015). I HAD A CAR DELIVERED TO ME FROM DENVER IN 2005 AND THAT WORKED WELL, APPARENTLY CAR TRANSPO. HAS DETERIORATED SINCE THAT TIME. CAR ARRIVED IN GREAT CONDITION AND I WAS VERY HAPPY WITH THE ENTIRE TRANSACTION!...[More]
By SAM ROGERS on United Routes LLC on Mar 27 2015 2:54AM
I had fantastic experience getting my vehicle shipped from Florida to New Jersey and that too in amazingly fast turnover time. It was almost like my flight landed and my vehicle was right coming after me. Pickup was prompt and so was the delivery. I would definitely use it again if need be....[More]
By Manish on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. on Mar 27 2015 2:53AM
They quoted me a little low but select the option that they can increase the amount you'll pay-that way you won't get over quoted in the beginning. In the end I still saved $200 compared to any other company and my car made it all the way across country quicker than expected and zero damage!...[More]
By Daniel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 27 2015 1:09AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 10 Hours Ago
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
This was my first time transporting any vehicle and Fletcher was very helpful and explained what I didn't understand. He made sure I would use my car as long as I can before transporting it. I was on a budget and Fletcher didn't make me go over my budget and he also made sure of that. I was very thankful for all his work. I would gladly use his company again. ...[More]
By Annette on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Mar 27 2015 1:02AM
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher on Mar 27 2015 1:40AM
Thank You Annette glad I could help. I try to tailor each persons shipment to their needs.....Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Tra...[More]
Their service was excellent.My son was in an accident in North Carolina and currently serves in the military.He had left for deployment and I had to get his car back home.It was a stressful situation but Andrew was very helpful.He gave me an excellent price to deliver the car and delivered it on time with no issues.He honored the quote from well over 30 days before I made the decision to ship the vehicle.He was courteous and respectful.I would use this company again just based on their excellent customer service.Five stars well deserved....[More]
By Mark on Fast Track Auto Carriers on Mar 27 2015 12:43AM
I never shipped a vehicle before and wasn't sure of the process. I filled out an on-line request and was overwhelmed with shipping quotes within minutes. The moment I spoke with Anthony Sciola, TD Auto Transport I knew I'd use them to ship my vehicle. Anthony was professional, honest and very help. He gave me a fair quote to ship my vehicle and he took the time to explain the entire process, which was extremely reassuring. If I ever ship another vehicle again I would only do one thing different. I would skip the on-line request. I would just call TD Auto Transport and ask for Anthony Sciola. Thanks again Anthony you made it happen. Respectfully, Phil Scott ...[More]
By Phillip L. Scott on TD Auto Transport on Mar 27 2015 12:37AM
The offered and provided me with door to door service. Even under a bad weather, the car was delivered on time....[More]
By Marie Hodvil on 7 Star Auto Transport on Mar 27 2015 12:20AM
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 9 Hours Ago
For same 5-Star service call ANDREW (866) 576-7009 ext.204, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving y...[More]
DNA Auto Transport is simply THE BEST CAR TRANSPORT COMPANY imaginable! I am more than happy with their services. They helped me not only save lots of money but in addition provided excellent service throughout the whole process. My Mercedes E550 was picked up on time and delivered in PERFECT shape! Very competent and polite truck driver! Eileen is not only the PERFECT communicator but even more so the BEST TRANSPORT MANAGER you can find! DNA is simply the transport company to go with! Definitely would use them again. Thank you very much for everything, Eileen! All my best, Alex...[More]
By Alex Schwinghammer on DNA Auto Transport LLC on Mar 27 2015 12:03AM
My husband and I recently moved from Nashville, Tennessee to Sherman Oaks, California. This was a huge move (over 2,000 miles) and we really didn't want to have to drive both vehicles. I waited a little late to find a carrier, but AmeriFrieght stepped right in and found me a great carrier. Graham was extremely helpful. He was able to find me a carrier at a great price and one that would work with our schedule. We had a bit of a difficult order in that we would be leaving after the car and the car could not be delivered prior to our arrival, but Graham worked it out and found us a driver. We arrived on Thursday night and he arrived Friday night!! I could not have asked for an easier company or person to work with for this move. Thanks AmeriFrieght and Graham, you guys were the best!!!...[More]
By Jacquelyn Marchetti on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 11:51PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 27 2015 1:57AM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
This truck transportation went exactly as planned. This was a good customer of ours and we needed everything to go smoothly. We contacted Angels and everything was handled as expected. Thanks Again! ...[More]
By Matt Newman w/ Koons Sterling Ford on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 26 2015 11:45PM
Finding a carrier to transport our vehicle from Florida to Indiana was not a fun way to spend our time. We spent so many hours researching different companies and reading reviews of their previous clients. Who do you trust? Seems like all the transportation companies said the same thing. When I talked to Erika from Titan National Transport, I had a good feeling about the company she represented. I could tell this was not just a job she did every day. This was her passion. She seemed to like what she was doing and wanted to help us move our vehicle. Erika, your last name may be Pagan, but you are an angel! If we ever need anyone in the future, we will definitely call Erika at Titan National Transport....[More]
By Camaromom on Titan National Transport on Mar 26 2015 11:39PM
Everything went exactly as planned. Angel's set up the transport, confirmed the pick up and drop off location and follow through on schedule with out any issues. Very satisfied. Thanks. ...[More]
By Matt Newman on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 26 2015 11:38PM
I had very good experience with them and provided cheap quote to me from CO to MO. So i'll recommand ANGELS MOVING AUTOS to others as they are good on their commitment. I would like to use ANGELS MOVING AUTOS if i get opportunity to relocate again....[More]
By Sundar on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 26 2015 11:31PM
As first time shipper, I was quite nervous and had dealt with tons of agents regarding shipping my corolla from AR to CA. Lee Mckinzie and south beach transport is most awesome. Lee is very professional, entertaining, easy to deal with and always ready to answer questions,SUPER CUSTOMER SERVICE PROVIDED! Lee found driver for me within 24 hrs as he promised and I got my car shipped very quickly. Car arrives early and clean, definitely would recommendation to anyone who would like to ship car with a tight schedule. ...[More]
By YU GU on South Beach Transport on Mar 26 2015 10:53PM
Steve and all the people that are associated with New World Auto Transport are the best. They take care of business and they are always there to make sure things get moved. We have used them exclusively for over 15 years and have always been 100% satisfied. ...[More]
By Lulay's Car Connection on New World Auto Transport on Mar 26 2015 10:46PM
I contacted these guys to get my son's car here for service and transfer it back to Fargo. No hustle at all and it was a pleasure doing business with you all, from finding the transporter from your side and by the shipping company itself. Will call you guys in a couple of months. Hope you remember my son's Mustang......[More]
By Donald Yates on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com on Mar 26 2015 10:41PM
I was afraid we might have issues, but I was wrong. We originally wanted the car to be picked up on a Friday. The called me on Tuesday night to pick it up the following day. I paid in advance and had them leave the car in the driveway and lock the keys in the car. When we arrived at the new house, the car was in the driveway as promised. I would use this service again if needed...[More]
By Bob on Get it Done Transportation on Mar 26 2015 10:27PM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 11 Hours Ago
Bob, out motto is simple; WE WORK FOR YOU! being family owned we are able to provide the one on one attention your order deserves. Our clients are mor...[More]
I had a bad experience 7 years ago when it took 3 wks for a carrier to transport my car from St. Louis, MO to Los Angeles. The truck driver told me that his truck broke down in a small town in New Mexico, and the first replacement part he received was wrong. The driver never picked up my phone call, but sometimes called me back. I am a little skeptical. This time I have had a pleasant experience. Auto Transport 123 have met their promise. ...[More]
By YW on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 26 2015 10:26PM
was a liitle skepticle because of all the bad pr the transport industry has. However this was an excellent experience. picked up car 48 hrs after placing order. driver on time, very consiencious, very careful with car- a mercedes 500sl amg with lower spoiler/ he did deliver a few hours earlier, however he did call to ask if it would be ok. i will definitly use them again. i would give them an "A"...[More]
By walter klein on TD Auto Transport on Mar 26 2015 10:11PM
I was very apprehensive about shipping my car because I have heard all of the horror stories. I saw good reviews from AmeriFreight and decided to go with them. From the very beginning it was very professional. Josh helped me throughout the entire process. I had many time were I had to reschedule the pickup of my car and he was very professional and understanding. He never go frustrated and helped each time as if it were our first interaction. When I finally had the car available for pickup, I had a family emergency that would keep me away until a day after drop off. Once again Josh got it taken care of no questions asked. If I have to ship my car again I will definitely use them....[More]
By kory ellis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 10:10PM
I'm so grateful for your assistance and patience with me to transfer our new Honda Accord to Phoenix! Max was helping loading and securing everything with such care, he does have a passion for his profession! I would give a reference for anyone. Thank you again. Dustin...[More]
By Dustin Dodd on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com on Mar 26 2015 9:53PM
Needed car transported from Rhode Island to California during the Winter of 2015, the worst Winter in that part of the country on record... took longer to secure a truck but they did an excellent job, Steve was incredibly fair on his fee. Quoted me a very fair, not to exceed, price. When the truck fee came in at that amount, Steve waived his fee. Don't know if he always does this, I was very satisfied with the whole experience other than the time it took. Not Steve's fault. ...[More]
By jeff on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters on Mar 26 2015 9:43PM
Entire process went well and on schedule. Driver even wiped down car because it was loadd in snow/rain. Car was delivered without any exceptions....[More]
By Martin Ellen on Passport Transport on Mar 26 2015 9:36PM
First of all, the price for transport was what attracted us. It was a good price compared to others. We also had great response from the company contact, Jason, who answered all of our questions in a timely manner. The actual company doing the delivery was on time for pick-up as well as delivering on the date promised. The driver did a careful job loading the vehicle as well as unloading as we observed. Also, most importantly, the car arrived in good shape with no damage after the coast to coast transport. Follow up by Jason was appreciated, making sure things went smoothly and that we were completely satisfied. I would definitely recommend Ship A Car Direct to others....[More]
By David Jones on Ship a Car Direct on Mar 26 2015 9:30PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Mar 26 2015 10:33PM
Thanks for the great recommendation, David! Happy to keep it timely, safe and affordable for you!...[More]
Malia was very helpful with coordinating my car shipment as well as explaining the industry to me clearly and concisely. She walked me through the process and was up front and honest throughout....[More]
By Tom on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 26 2015 9:28PM
mr smith told me car could be picked up for the price he quoted. said a week at the most. took 20 days. also increase the price because he couldn't get the car moved for what e quoted. told me the driver wanted 50 dollars more when it was mr smith the broker that took the extra 50 dollars. company didn't stick the price quoted lied about where the 50 dollars was going. posted the move at only 25 dollars less than what he quoted me the total would be and then told me the driver need more money when it was the broker that took the money would not call or response to email don't use this company...[More]
By drew on State-By-State Transporters on Mar 26 2015 9:18PM
This was my first time to contact Andrew Auto Transport to help me with my shipping demands. I want to move my vehicle from Iowa to Florida urgently and among the company I thought giving a try Andrew Auto was one of them. I don't know why I choose them guess it's because I'm located around the Boca-Raton area where some of their offices are located. I loved their service not to mention the prices, which was quite fair and I'll definitely use them once again....[More]
By Peter.K on Andrew Auto Transport on Mar 26 2015 9:12PM
I thank John Perez for the excellent service. Vehicle was picked up ontime and delivered ontime. Even during peak season John Perez help pickup and delivery ontime....[More]
By Ranga on All American Transport on Mar 26 2015 9:10PM
Do Not USE!! Very Bad experience. I contracted Anthony Chavez anthony@premierautoshippers.com with the company on Feb 6th 2015 to pick up a truck in Arcata, California on Feb 24th 2015 and have it delivered to Iowa. I paid the deposit and signed the DocuSign Document. I was told they would call me the day of pickup or the day before to arrange the final details. The day of pickup came and no one called. I called Anthony and he was extremely rude and said he did not have time to talk to me and said he would have a driver call me. No driver called me so I called him again and he of course did not answer until I blocked my number and called him again. He was still rude and offered no explanation except for that they do not have a driver because of some issue. The next day came and still no call from the company, Anthony or a driver and of course Anthony would not answer my calls so I texted him instead. Anthony turned out to be worthless and was no help. I ended up calling the dispatch and they told me that they had a driver cancel and would have the new driver call me. NO DRIVER ever called me. This went on for a week. In short they had 20 days to get a driver, They never did and they had plenty of excuses. The truck sat for a week before I cancelled the contract with the company. The contract with the company states that if they do not have a driver dispatched to pick up my vehicle I can cancel the contract and get the full deposit back minus $5.99 for processing. I even received a email from Lee Paolino lee@premierautoshippers.com on March 2 stating that they would refund my deposit. Guess again, I had to file a dispute with my bank to get the deposit back. Do NOT TRUST this company!!!! They will lie to you and never get back to you once they have your deposit...[More]
By Bill on Premier Auto Carriers on Mar 26 2015 9:02PM
Friendly and knowledgeable staff and driver. This is the second time using this company and each time has been a pleasant experience. I called Jessie and he had my car picked up that same day! Excellent communication and was constantly kept up to date. I will continue using this company for all my transport needs....[More]
By Dwight A. Johnson on 24 Moving Inc. on Mar 26 2015 8:59PM
Customer service, Steve Anderson, was right on point, informative, helpful, polite. The carrier was amazing, clean, neat, polite, respectful of my property. he called when he was 30 miles away to give me the heads up on approximate time he would arrive at my home. He was extremely professional at his job, he had NO issues getting the cars onto the trailer and securing them. Gave me all the proper paperwo rk for the transaction. I would highly recommend using these companies if you are transporting your vehicles anywhere....[More]
By diann Hassmiller on New World Auto Transport on Mar 26 2015 8:26PM
SOOOOOOOOO Early, I was soooooo excited, 4 days early, I felt like a little kid at christmas that came Early! I could not be happier about the transport, those people ROCK!!! Car arrived 4 days early, it was fine, nothing happened to it, and I would use these guys again, Definately. The best price by at least $200.00 and professional always. Kind, cuteous, and polite, Kudos to all involved....[More]
By Mark .A. Salleng on DNA Auto Transport LLC on Mar 26 2015 8:25PM
Would give nothing but excellent marks for the service, price and overall experience with Angels Moving Autos! Have used them more than once, because of the positive experience. We highly recommend them to anyone needing to move a vehicle. ...[More]
By R Cortez on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 26 2015 8:25PM
I first found your company online at the BBB ratings. It made me comfortable knowing you had 5 stars. Once a dispatch went out from my inquiry it was an immediate response from your dispatch Felicia Williams #CB1014920. FeliCia was my deciding reason I went with your company. Felicia texted and emailed me weekly and somtimes daily if necessary. You have a very professional and courteous employee, PR was very spot on. Wonderfull experience would recommend this company. Thank you Tanya Shull ...[More]
By tanya shull on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 26 2015 8:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 26 2015 8:42PM
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Tanya...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I am thrilled to hear that you h...[More]
Great service I would recommend it to anyone who is looking to ship a vehicle its fast and friendly.my vehicle was shipped from CALIFORNIA TO TEXAS WITH AN EXCELLENT TIME OF PICKUP TO DROP OFF. Thanks EiLEEN for all your great services! DNA Auto transport LlC. IS THE BEST☆☆☆☆☆ A 5 STAR SERVICE. ...[More]
By miaa on DNA Auto Transport LLC on Mar 26 2015 8:12PM
7 Star Auto Transport responded quickly to my request and were helpful in helping me to understand the process. They were able to assign a carrier within 3 days. The carrier kept me informed from pickup to final delivery and the vehicle was in perfect shape. All in all a very good experience....[More]
By Ron on 7 Star Auto Transport on Mar 26 2015 8:12PM
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban on Mar 26 2015 8:24PM
Tony worked hard to make this delivery happen in a timely manner. Not only did we have this delivery, but we also had 4 other vehicles in 2 other states and he came through with everything. I would recommend using this company. ...[More]
By Lori on All Seasons Auto Transport on Mar 26 2015 8:08PM
BEWARE! DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY if you are looking for honesty and on time delivery. Ray Sedano tells you they will pick up the car on a certain date and they don't. Mine was 5 days late. It was brokered off to a driver with another company and delivered 8 days late. Ray made excuses for everything. I had to contact the driver of the delivery truck after Ray told me he was unable to get in touch with him. I reached him on the very first call. Mr. George with Global Car Carriers (a different company) told me Ray had brokered the deal for $950 that I had to pay him upon delivery. Our original deal was for $1050.00 (he received $150 deposit and I was to owe the driver $900). When I called Ray back, he admitted he did this and told me he had to give the driver $125.00 of the deposit to get them to come pick up the truck. I called Mr. George with Global Car Carriers and told him this. He said that was not true. He said Ray brokered the deal to him for $950.00. He said Ray most definitely DID NOT pay him the $125.00. ANOTHER LIE! When the truck was delivered late, I still had to pay the driver $950 even though my contract said I owed $900. TOTAL DISHONESTY! If you are looking for a company who will not tell you the whole truth, contract against you, and pick up and deliver LATE, this is the company for you. BEWARE this shipper! ...[More]
By Joe on Anywhere Shipping LLC on Mar 26 2015 8:07PM
Story of my life, I never met a company more unprofessional and repulsive than Economical Auto Transport, Mike who is the owner was very disrespectful and disgusting, I ask to find someone to transport my car in more than a week, Nick who was great try to work with me, at the last 48 hours they change the day to transport my cars and the price, when I ask to cancel my order because they was not delivering Mike told me I was going to be charge  $75 for cancelation , they  never mention that before to me and because never got the contract to sign I never knew that, anyway after I told him not to touch a Dollar from my card he hang up the phone in my face, I call back and he was very Nasty, I can't believe how the owner don't have any respect and expect people to use them for business . Good luck people if you want to use them, at least in my case I did things a head and call my bank and the police and I recorded the whole conversation, maybe you will be not lucky....[More]
By Nathalie on Economical Auto Transport Inc. on Mar 26 2015 8:05PM
Auto Transport 123 had excellent service. Irene answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable about the whole experience....[More]
By Dennis on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 26 2015 7:58PM
Having read a number of internet reviews, I chose AmeriFreight to arrange transport of my SUV from Florida to Arizona. I had specific dates that I needed pickup and delivery, thus paid a bit more than the standard fees. I also purchased the additional insurance because the insurance company would only work with carriers that had a great track record. Ali at AmeriFreight arranged everything and kept in touch throughout the transaction. The carrier driver was very prompt and helpful. The shipping went off without any problems from pickup to delivery and the vehicle was fine, no damages. Overall I am very happy with the service provided by both AmeriFreight and the carrier. I would definitely recommend them. ...[More]
By Kev on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 7:46PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 26 2015 7:51PM
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Tobias Lepke and the PAG transport team were very professional from initial contact, rate and service inquiry, to actual vehicle delivery. On time and on budget. If the need arises for another cross country vehicle move, will use them again. ...[More]
By John Kovac on Lepke Auto Transport on Mar 26 2015 7:33PM
Not picked up on promised time, but did not have hassles in delivery. overall good experience. Customer service was good....[More]
By Praveen on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 26 2015 7:27PM
I was advised by my friend to try this service and was really impressed with how dedicated guys are. They found a decent company in a short time, no problems at all... My Mercedes was delivered in a time! Thanks guys and keep doing that!...[More]
By Ronald Brown on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com on Mar 26 2015 7:14PM
I wished National Car Transport shipped furniture too. They took care of shipping my SUV in a few minutes without one single problem. I spent hours and big headache dealing with the furniture moving company. At least the car was a easy and simple. Thumbs up to this company for getting it right....[More]
By Carmen on National Car Transport on Mar 26 2015 6:51PM
Ben did a great job getting my BMW moved. Kept in contact and made sure everything went smooth, i would recommend calling Ben for a quote!...[More]
By Aj Navin on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Mar 26 2015 6:22PM
It was my first time transporting a vehicle. After doing my diligence researching the process with many carriers, Graham instilled confidence in my decision to choose AmeriFreight. His knowledge, confidence and consideration of my experience made the choice easy. And, to have a first time experience go so smoothly is proof in the pudding....[More]
By Jenny Collins on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Mar 26 2015 6:10PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Mar 26 2015 7:49PM
Call Graham 678-369-4122 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Great communication throughout the process. The weather was bad across the country the week we shipped but everything went very smoothly. Thanks so much for your professional service....[More]
By karen hudson on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 26 2015 5:51PM
I did some research on certain transport companies. Ms. Sue Garrison worked with me from Auto Transport 123. She spent an hour explaining to me the details and her effort convinced me to conduct my business with them. The timeline was reasonable and outside of dirt, the car was delivered on the estimated day without issue. I would use Auto Transport 123 again....[More]
By Perry on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 26 2015 5:23PM
I am really happy with this service it was quick. Very good job, we never thought it will be so easy. Thank you very much!!!...[More]
By ED on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 26 2015 4:56PM
I was very concern since I heard a lots of horrible stories about car delivery but Lighting Auto Carriers change my whole perspective and they did a surprisingly good job....[More]
By Masih Jalala on Lightning Auto Carriers on Mar 26 2015 4:55PM
Michael, hi you helped me the other day in setting up transport for a vehicle. I want to say with doing business in the past with many drivers working with Enterprize Motors in New Orleans shipping cars from Auctions & to different places, I would highly recommend National Car Transport & Merbrypavel Trucking Company. The driver was very good in communicating with time and with questions. The delivery was on time .I would like to commend his helpfulness and service. I would recommend him to any of my local dealers here, just wanted to send a complement on his services. Thanks Again, Gretchen...[More]
By Gretchen on National Car Transport on Mar 26 2015 4:46PM
I requested an enclosed carrier because of my car being restored to NCRS standards. Without getting into too much detail not having trucked a classic corvette before, I dealt exclusively with Jonathan at On Demand Auto Movers (ODAM) via email and telephone. Jonathan was very professional and explained the entire trucking/shipping process in detail, including submitting a price quote (CA to AZ and back). I checked with 2 other competitors; one did not respond and the other did. The one that did (recommended by other corvette owners) was way over, firmed priced quote, a third more in cost and would not flex. So I went with Jonathan of ODAM. Jonathan was professional and able to meet my specific delivery dates/times due to my corvette going to an NCRS 2015 Regional's Judging Meet in AZ. He was also very assuring that nothing will happen to the car in transit. There were some initial last minute driver drama. The initial driver did not return my calls as promised. Jonathan took the initiative and called me the eve before my car was going to be picked up and scheduled a new driver without hesitation after I told him the initial driver never called me. This was literally the eve before my car was to be picked up the next morning. The new driver was a class act, professional, prompt and maintained contact with me constantly to ease any concerns I had. The enclosed carrier he towed was a 2-car tandem trailer (only) and it was very, very clean. The driver made it a point to deliver the car as scheduled, exact drop off time and pick up time after the Corvette Judging Meet concluded. By the time the meet was over and judged cars released, the driver was patiently waiting for me. He picked up the car and delivered it as scheduled in CA. The driver deals exclusively with exotic and high-end priced cars. This was obvious by the way he performed his meticulous job and at a reasonable fair price 9in my opinion). Those who own classic, vintaged, and restored cars (like my corvette). If you need class service and professional 'attention to detail' drivers; I highly recommend On Demand Auto Movers and specifically Jonathan to help you through the process. I will also be writing a positive review for the driver that did an outstanding job. I am very satisfied customer and will use ODAM in the future. Keep up the excellent service On Demand! ...[More]
By E H on On Demand Auto Movers on Mar 26 2015 4:36PM
We hired Autoline transport to ship our 2010 Toyota Camry from LA to Houston. Their price was among the best rate out there. The service was amazing - they were honest and upfront, on time, and delivered without a scratch. Their driver picked up our car as promised on a Thursday and delivered by the following Monday. Gave us a heads up before pickup and delivery. Best of all they shipped our car on their own truck so I knew what to expect. Driver was polite and their equipment is new and well kept. I had no worries handing off my keys to the driver. Very trustworthy company, and I highly recommended using them. ...[More]
By Sam P on Autoline Transport on Mar 26 2015 4:27PM
Great company to deal with!! Highly recommend. Will do business with again! Great company to deal with!! Highly recommend. Will do business with again! Great company to deal with!! Highly recommend. Will do business with again!...[More]
By Brent on Angels Moving Autos on Mar 26 2015 4:22PM
Ship a Car Direct is outstanding! I had an excellent experience with from start to finish. Dale telephoned me immediately after filling out the initial form online. He explained in detail all the steps. Communicated verbally and via email throughout the whole process. ...[More]
By Michael on Ship a Car Direct on Mar 26 2015 4:19PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Mar 26 2015 10:29PM
Thanks for the outstanding review, Michael! Always happy to thoroughly explain the process!...[More]
I will be using this company again for any of the cars being transported from Connecticut to Florida or vice versa. I just purchased my first car & was moving back to Connecticut & when we fell upon this company & we are so glad we did because we save ourself a lot of mileage & a lot of time. ...[More]
By Iliana on Ship a Car Direct on Mar 26 2015 4:17PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Mar 26 2015 10:28PM
Thanks so much, Iliana! We are ready to help you move the next one! ;)...[More]
Bill was very helpful, informative and provided exceptional service across the board. He took care of everything and ensured we fully understood the process and schedule. We recommend Bill Avrich and Transport Connection to anyone who is looking to ship an auto cross-country. ...[More]
By Merle H. on Transport Connection on Mar 26 2015 3:54PM
This was my first experience shipping a car. After reading all the reports of good/bad service and doing my research on BBB and other web sites I chose Stateway for their size, the fact they are not only a broker but also a carrier, and their overall record. I could not be more happy. Jack, my driver, stayed in touch every step of the way. We negotiated the pickup time, drop off time, drop off location. He let me know the night before, and the day of and was exactly on time. Don't be fooled by low ball offers. This is an industry where you get what you pay for....[More]
By Jeff P on Stateway Auto Transport on Mar 26 2015 3:49PM
Great service , professional and always available. I felt comfortable with their service. Outstanding job. Thank you. ...[More]
By Gigi on Get it Done Transportation on Mar 26 2015 3:38PM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein on Mar 26 2015 3:43PM
GiGi, thank you for the 5 star review. being family owned and operated we work extremely hard to get this done the right way. We appreciate the opport...[More]
Had a great experience with company. Daniel was very down to earth and knowledgeable. We had two cars and originally choose another company to transport our cars. The other company couldn't give us a definite date on when our cars would be picked up. We found Haul Away Transport company online and gave them a call. Daniel was right on our order and literally within minutes he had someone lined up to pick up our cars on the date we needed it picked up. It was only $95 dollars more than the original company we were waiting to hear back from. Everything was done in a professional and timely manner. I would highly recommend using Haul Away Transport. I will definitely use them again!...[More]
By Rajan on Haul Away Logistics LLC on Mar 26 2015 3:34PM
The Montway representative was responsive and helpful on the phone. When our shipment plans changed he was able to arrange shipment the next day in just a few minutes, while I remained on the phone. The enclosed truck arrived on time and the two men on the truck were courteous and professional. Both vehicles were loaded with care and strapped down as we watched. Ours were the next to last vehicles to be loaded on the truck and were positioned according to drop off destination. Thus, there was no need to move them to different positions on the truck to accommodate other vehicles during shipment. The drivers updated us by phone on their progress and provided a reasonably accurate delivery time on the day of delivery. The vehicles arrived in good condition with only a little road dust. I would definitely utilize them again. ...[More]
By Dave Hitchens on Montway Auto Transport on Mar 26 2015 2:47PM
This was 2nd using these guys and I will ALWAYS use and recommend them. From start to finish, communication, cost, and delivery were all excellent. Definitely the best in the business....[More]
By Elizabeth Hammond on Auto Transport 123 on Mar 26 2015 2:43PM
Response from Auto Transport 123
Keith on Mar 26 2015 2:45PM
Happy Birthday to the review Queen from the whole auto transport 123 family!...[More]
Fast Motion Auto Transport, LLC provided me with a very good overall experience. As a first time transport user, I was not educated in the difference between a broker and a transporter. I would advise users to understand that difference. My contact at Fast Motion, Charles Holley, was very knowledgeable, patient and helpful. He gave me an education, made some commitments, and once I decided to proceed with FM, he kept those commitments. Charles responded to my concerns and doubled his efforts to see the contract through. If considering using a broker, I would highly recommend Fast Motion. The actual transporter, Aultman National Transport, LLC, was excellent. The owner delivered my vehicle on time and with great professionalism. I would highly recommend this company also....[More]
By Al Corinth on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC on Mar 26 2015 2:38PM
Northwest Relocation (set up through Vanguard Relocation Services) picked up my household goods from WA to be delivered to TN. My household goods were delivered minus two (2) boxes. The following day I notified the moving truck driver, via text message on his cell phone, that two (2) of my boxes were missing. I hoped that if they were still on the truck he would put them aside. One of the boxes contained jewelry and the other name brand clothing. I also notified my contact at Vanguard, who I set up my move through, of the missing boxes. I was told they would try to locate the boxes and to file a claim. A few days later, I was informed one (1) of my boxes was found. Upon delivery of what they thought was one of my boxes I discovered that it was not one of my missing boxes but, instead a box of dirty towels! On several occasions I notified the moving company representative that the box was not mine and asked how he would like me to return the box. To date, the moving company has not responded. On numerous occasions and to no avail I have tried to contact them on the status of locating my boxes and returning the box that does not belong to me. The moving company’s lack of effort/communication regarding the return of the box that is not mine, confirms their complete unprofessionalism in the attempt to locate my two missing boxes and general business practices. The representatives no longer respond to my emails regarding what steps they have taken or are taking to locate my two boxes. As referenced earlier the two boxes that were not delivered contained jewelry and expensive clothing. Vanguard states on their website that they are committed to top level customer satisfaction. They clearly have not tried to meet a minimum standard of customer satisfaction. ...[More]
By Laura on Vanguard Relocation Services on Mar 26 2015 2:36PM
Auto Shipping Group did a great job keeping me updated regularly while they were securing a route and driver from CA to KY. They provided me the dates and contacts for delivery/pickup as soon as available. The dealership was not ready when promised and the Auto Shipping Group agent promptly found another route/driver to pick-up the vehicle two day as needed, with no additional cost. Overall it was a great customer experience: the ASG agent was very very helpful and friendly; a reasonable cost $1057; the drop-off took only 15-20 mins; the driver was courteous; with NO damage at all on my vehicle!...[More]
By Matthew Chambers on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Mar 26 2015 1:42PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Mar 26 2015 4:45PM
FELICIA BOND @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Matt...1st of all THANK YOU for your 5 Star Review and business! Feedback from our...[More]
This is the second time I have used PhilAm . I have worked both times with Gilbert and he has always been helpful and ethical in how he does business. He helped guide me through getting the best rate and his follow up has been very timely. I will always call him when I have shipping needs...[More]
By Chuck Lee on Philam Transport on Mar 26 2015 1:42PM
Response from Philam Transport
Tanner on Mar 26 2015 2:24PM
Thank you Chuck and call us anytime at 818-826-3216 Gilbert....[More]
I had never shipped a car before and I was moving cross country from California to Florida to start a new job. I was really scared of my car getting damaged or not receiving it on time. I requested my car to be picked up on Wednesday the 11th, and sure enough it was picked up that day from my house and I was told it would be arriving in Florida "sometime next week". My car arrived the following Wednesday and my boyfriend was able to pick up the car from the carrier since I was not yet in Florida. However, the carrier made my boyfriend drive out of the way to a random location to go pick up my car. It was not "door to door" service. The carrier called my boyfriend and told him he didn't want to drive to our apartment in Florida because there was "too much construction going on at the time" and he didn't want to. Other than that, everything went smoothly, my car was not damaged and arrived earlier than I had anticipated. However, it was an inconvenience because my boyfriend had to take an Uber 15 minutes away to receive my car. ...[More]
By Allison on Ship a Car Direct on Mar 26 2015 1:41PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Mar 26 2015 10:28PM
Thanks for your honest feedback, Allison. Sorry your boyfriend was inconvenienced on delivery. Because construction areas are more accident-prone, cau...[More]
Previous 1 2 3 4 5