View 156,160 Reviews on 3,649 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 15
Reviews 51-75 of 1108
Emily was efficient in her communication. Advice is to expect delays at holidays. Driver was very polite and delivered car very carefully....[More]
By Jacquelyn Gupta on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
Michael was a great help in providing the information that I needed to get my car shipped cross country. The driver was on time when delivering and dropping off. My car was lowered and the lip was tore off and put in the backseat, but they agreed on a discount to pay for a new one so that was good. Overall a good experience....[More]
By Michael Frantz on Passage Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Very satisfied. The driver and amerifrieght side were both very knowledge and nice and helpful. The only downside was we had to pay more than quoted. Not a huge deal. Overall great experience. Second ti,e we have used amerifrieght and will use it again if we need another car shipped. ...[More]
By Stephen on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 16 Hours Ago
WORKING WITH JASON WAS FUN AND VERY COOL. HE CALLED ON TIME AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING WE NEEDED TO KNOW. HE ALSO HELP ME FASTER THEN ANOTHER COMPANY. VERY PLEASED AND HE SAVED ME A FLIGHT OUT TO GO IT OURSELF. THANKS AGAIN JASON....[More]
By PERFECT AUTO DETAILING LLC on 7 Star Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
Adrian's service was quick and efficient. He happily helped me with some specific pickup instructions for my car, which may have complicated the process had he not been so helpful. Granted, my car was dirty when it arrived but this was to be expected with an open air shipment. There were no damages so overall I had a very good experience with All American Transport....[More]
By Tom on All American Transport about 17 Hours Ago
The overall service was exstreamly efficient. However its worth noting the original requested delivery date was not achieve by 2weeks ...[More]
By John J Fermani on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
Matt helped guide me through the tricky process of trying to find and hire a reliable transport company for our car. It is not an exact science for pick-up and delivery of your vehicle, so ask lots of questions. Our car came a day earlier than expected, which was helpful on the receiving end for our transaction. It worked out in our favor, but that may not be the case for everyone, so communication is key. I was nervous in the beginning, because not a lot of activity was happening during the holiday time, and it took 8 days for a pick-up after the first available pick-up date to get a carrier at a reasonable pick-up time. The driver was professional and prompt, and the transition went smoothly. My mother-in-law also happened to speak Spanish, so she could confirm communication with the actual driver on the pick-up side. I also did my homework to look up ratings on the Better Business Bureau and Department of Transportation Websites for feedback on all possible carriers. I used multiple Yelps and other rating sites to make the best decision possible for a smooth and reliable transaction. ...[More]
By Michelle on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
This company was highly recommended to me by a past customer. Unfortunately, their customer service is sorely lacking. I paid on full on 1/16/15 and have received no updates or phone calls. They promised to schedule my car in 7 days and have it delivered in 10-14 days after scheduling. So far they have done nothing. Phone calls to their 800 numbers get me no answers. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Never again...[More]
By Jyoti Naik on A-A Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
The costs were as advertised and did not change at all. No additional charges. The transport was quick and picked up on time and delivered about 4 days later. Great experience and would recommend based on my experience....[More]
By mm on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
First time shipping my car and everything went as planned. They were upfront and honest about what I should and should not expect and kept an open line of communication with me. My car arrived 3 days after the pick-up date with no damage. I would use Paradigm Auto Transport again if I ever have to ship my car. ...[More]
By Andrew on Paradigm Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
This is not the first time I have shipped a car across the country. How I wish I would have used Bears transport the first time. Real communication. Real promises, and actually following up on the schedule that was mentioned. I received a quote on a Monday, decided to proceed with Bears transport on a Tuesday and was loading my car up on a Wednesday. Car was delivered the following Tuesday. Bears rep was great, kind and prompt. How much more can you ask for? The driver, was just as kind. Efficient and professional. May I mention that Bears Transport gave me the most affordable quote?...[More]
By Inigo on Bears Transport about 17 Hours Ago
We were happy with our experience with All American Transport. Priscilla Perez was our contact and she was very helpful and got the job done. Thank you! We will be using All American Transport again to return our vehicles home at the end of the season....[More]
By Bob Reece on All American Transport about 17 Hours Ago
They provide me service in 1 day with best price compared to other..Aaron was pretty quick and helpful to provide help and explanation.....[More]
By AK on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
Driver owns his own transport carrier and was very competent and careful, arrived to the minute to when he said he would be there, and was very professional....[More]
By CDendy on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
The Process was smooth on time and great customer service! Manny was great at keeping us updated, just great communications! Great company highly recommend ...[More]
By A.S. Truckin LLC on National Auto Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 17 Hours Ago
Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide you a great Service. www.nationalautoshipping.com Thanks for a 5 star Rating. www.nationalautos...[More]
Discount Auto and Truck Transporters should be at the top of your reliable and fair list. Customer service and business knowledge are excellent and honest! Steve actually cares about the transport of your vehicle and facilitates the process. Our vehicle was picked up in Tucson, AZ and delivered to Austin, TX safely and ahead of schedule. This company has the Better Business Bureau's highest rating of A plus and that alone should earn your confidence, especially for first timers....[More]
By Perry S. on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters about 17 Hours Ago
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Tori on Above All Transporters about 17 Hours Ago
Vehicle was picked up on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday. The truck driver was professional and courteous. No problems. Good communication. Honored quoted price with no hidden fees. Thank you....[More]
By Jason on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
They worked with me on a tight pickup and drop off schedule. The actual transporter kept me up to date with texts on his arrival timeline. Good job on a short move, I'd use them again. ...[More]
By Matt on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
I say “outstanding experience” because I have used Auto transport companies in the past but none is as outstanding as American Auto Transport. I shipped my 2005 Toyota Corolla from Georgia to Arizona for only $950, wow! The cheapest offer I have encountered since I have been shipping cars. I opted for an open carrier which was a good option for me .The car was delivered in great shape no dent or any damage to the car. Their Customer support was superb. I got courteous replies to all my calls and inquiries. Although this is my first time of using their service they were recommended by a buddy of mine. So I reluctantly gave them a try and I was not disappointed. Victor Perugia was my guide throughout the whole process. He was explicit in explaining to me the process of transporting the 2005 Toyota Corolla as well as the safety measures to ensure my car is received safely. I recommend American Auto Transport to anyone wishing to ship vehicles. I will use you guys again and again! ...[More]
By lexy mckibben on American Auto Transport (FL) about 18 Hours Ago
The company promised the car would be picked up on Friday and the driver said 1:00pm and he arrived at 1:00. I received a confirmation from the company and the driver sent me updates along the way. The car arrived exactly when it was promised and it was in perfect condition. It was an easy and perfect experience....[More]
By Judy on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
Friendly, professional service that delivered what was promised. I would definitely use Fletcher again. ...[More]
By Anne on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 18 Hours Ago
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher about 10 Hours Ago
Thank you Anne, I try......Fletcher .....BBB A+ Google "All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport. ...[More]
The service was great ,The driver kep in touch with me though out transport he was on time his attitude was great, it was great to work with this drriver.he was real professional...[More]
By Leroy Pyatt on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
Was given quote and promised carrier would be assigned within 72 hours as we were working in a tight timeframe on our side with pickup availability due to winter weather and personnel availability to assist in the vehicle pickup and loading process. No word on a carrier after the 72 hour window had passed. We had requested the order to be canceled, as we believed that we would either need to find a different firm or transport vehicle ourselves. A few days after that, we received a call from a carrier that transport was found and assigned by Autotransport123. Vehicle was picked up when promised and delivered two days earlier than scheduled. Carrier used, Buzetti Trucking, was very professional. ...[More]
By KJP on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
Tara was a exceptional contact arranging my load on at timely manor. car was picked up according to schedule and delivered on time....[More]
By ron on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
By Melanie on American Auto Transportation about 19 Hours Ago
I was a little nervous at the notion of shipping my car after reading some of the very negative reviews of some companies. I was very happy with the service I received and would not hesitate to use them again....[More]
By Pamela Press on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
The service I got was great. Ross and Casey were very friendly and professional. Would totally recommend them AAA +++ My Corvette arrived without a scratch! ...[More]
By Don N on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
Great service. Easy to work with car was shipped early would do business with them again. I have shipped cars before and this company is with you ever step of the way....[More]
By Paul Wright on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
It was very nice experience with Grifo Auto Transport and Melissa for bringing my car from Colorado to Michigan. I was able to reach them easily, they are very clear on what they are doing and they are very friendly. I am also happy with the Transport driver who did the great JOB in bringing my car in very tough weather. He gave me frequent updates on where he was and I was able to plan the pickup properly. Overall, I had great experience in transporting my car. ...[More]
By Zaheer on Grifo Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
South Beach brokered the transport to a driver that has been moving cars between Florida and Colorado for many, many years. The driver was courteous and was great about keeping me updated on the status. I would use South Beach again without hesitation. ...[More]
By Mark on South Beach Transport about 20 Hours Ago
No complaints at all . The price was competitive . There was no money charged up front . The transport took 2 days and was delivered to my door . The driver called ahead to make sure I was available. I will only use Qaulity Car Move in the future...[More]
By jason on Quality Car Move about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 20 Hours Ago
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140...[More]
By Melanie on American Auto Transportation about 21 Hours Ago
Outstanding Service- - Was frustrated with AAA and took a shot with 7Star and Jerry was very precise, kind, and knowledgeable. Would recommend to anyone!...[More]
By charles moore on 7 Star Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
I will NEVER use this company again - they gave me a nightmare of an experience! They were late in picking up my vehicle, and then delivered my vehicle a day late in Texas which caused me to take an expensive cab on my first day of work. They also charged me $200 more than the asking price that was in the contract. I had no choice but to pay it if I even wanted to get my car back at that point. The company said they were in Beaverton, OR but lied - they are really located in Florida and will swindle you by having your car picked up & then charging you more than the original price if you really want to get your car back. The customer service is terrible - every time you try to call to discuss the matter, they will avoid you like the plague and tell you all their workers are "out for the day." What liars, cheats, & swindlers!!! NEVER use this company unless you want to be cheated & perhaps never get your car back! ...[More]
By Bridget on Destiny Auto Shipping on Jan 26 2015 2:54AM
I had delivered 2 vehicles from CT to CA and am completely satisfied with the service provided. This company was recommended from a friend. I'd highly recommend this service if transporting any vehicles....[More]
By Seth on Angels Moving Autos on Jan 26 2015 1:30AM
I wasn't really sure what to expect but Angels was recommended to me by a family friend. I've been leaving in Los Angeles for a year without a car and I couldn't wait any longer. The price was very reasonable. The customer service I received from Miranda was great. She contacted me back and answered my questions very quickly. I was over all very thrilled with the experience. ...[More]
By Devin on Angels Moving Autos on Jan 26 2015 12:27AM
This was my 1st time shipping a car; after reading many online reviews my criteria was to work with a company with integrity that I could trust. When I initial spoke to David he prepared me that it might be difficult finding a shipper to my specific location; since I had time before I needed to ship I wasn't concerned. As my ship date got closer and I didn't have a confirmation David worked closely with me to get my car shipped. It arrive at my desired location, by the date requested for the original quote. It was great working with David. He keep me updated and was able to meet all my needs. I would use him again....[More]
By Dan on Ship a Car Direct on Jan 25 2015 10:53PM
These guys are great. I was planning on moving to TX to be closer to my grandkids this summer, but when my grandson got into a serious automobile accident I had to leave early. Frantic, I put in a quote request online to get my Buick to Dallas. Alex Carr at Car2Transport was the first person to call me. He assured me that he'd have a truck pick me up the next day so I could catch my flight. His price was a little more than what I had in mind but like I said I needed out of GA quickly so I hired him. True to his word, the morning after I hired him Alex had a truck at my home to pick the car up. I couldn't have asked for a better service....[More]
By Jeff McAdams on Car2Transport on Jan 25 2015 10:27PM
I bought a brand new Corvette at St.Mary's Chevrolet, in St.Mary's PA and was unable to drive back due to ice storm. St.Mary's contacted the Transport company and it has been a joy to describe the excellent service I got from day one. They notified me when the car was to be picked up. The dealership informed the driver was extra special careful about loading a brand new car. The owner of the transport company volunteered to deliver the car to my home which was 18 miles away from my business where the car was supposed to go. He did this because I was out of town and he was helping my wife. When I came home the car was in my garage, spotless and perfect. I would recommend Direct Express service to anyone. They are the best. Henry VanPala,MD...[More]
By Henry VanPala on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jan 25 2015 9:36PM
By Jose Dunkin on Above All Transporters on Jan 25 2015 8:07PM
I was very worried about transporting my car from AZ to Hawaii. Every company was telling me a month of travel time and no one could give me an exact amount of time or cost. Ellen was amazing and didn't even have to research it for me, she knew right off the top of her head. Even got the car picked up the same day it became available. I highly recommend this company and i will be using them again next year when i ship my car back to the mainland. Thank you for making my shipping experience such a positive one!...[More]
By Randall Nagel on Gold Star Transport on Jan 25 2015 7:47PM
I was very impressed with the service provided by iMovers. It has been my experience in the past that dealing with any type of movers , has been a fiasco. It seems that you usually always get the run around and misinformation on when your property will get picked up and delivered. For once I was pleasantly surprised with iMovers. Brian Schuckmann informed me the time and dates that my vehicle was to be transported and delivered. It was all on time. I would strongly recommend their services....[More]
By Adam Siegel on iMovers on Jan 25 2015 7:46PM
I'll admit , I was nervous . I had heard and read some horror stories about the car shipping industry . Cars never getting picked up , prices changing etc.. Chris @ Quality Car asked for no money up front. He assured me that once a carrier is set , the price is locked in. He stuck to the price quoted and the service was door to door. The carriers insurance was presented to me before the car was picked up .Everything went as promised.....[More]
By warren Coffey on Quality Car Move on Jan 25 2015 7:01PM
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris on Jan 25 2015 9:18PM
NEVER A DEPOSIT UP FRONT . CALL CHRIS 954 281 9140...[More]
I was concerned about shipping a new $55,000 leased car across country but All aboard and Fletcher were fantastic. They worked with me to get a convenient pick up time. The car was delivered in perfect shape and on time. I would use them again for sure. Thank you Fletcher. Ed from NJ...[More]
By Ed on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Jan 25 2015 5:31PM
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher about 20 Hours Ago
My pleasure Ed, Glad I could help. No matter if it's a 500.00 or 2,000,000.00 car I want every one to feel they received top notch service.....Fletche...[More]
I had a great experience with the company. It was my first time shipping a car and I was a little nervous. Anthony made sure to answer all my questions in a polite and prompt manner. I would use them again and recommend them to anyone looking! Definitely the best deal on transport I saw. ...[More]
By Kelsey on TD Auto Transport on Jan 25 2015 4:08PM
Very smooth. Very professional, got my car back with absolutely no problems. Would highly recommend. Picked up on time and I was pleasantly surprised to get it back earlier than anticipated. The driver kept us informed and up to date which was a plus also. He was also very courteous. ...[More]
By Susan B on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Jan 25 2015 3:56PM
Excellent Auto Transport Great Job! We are very please and if this happens again you will be the first person I call Christa and Bernie were great to work with...Very professional even when at almost the last minute the delivery location had to be changed. Unlimited Transports driver, Raul was excellent. After some scheduling problems and truck issues, Raul showed exactly when he stated, in fact, early. He knew exactly where he was going to put the vehicle and loading took less than an hour...Of course we made sure he had coffee and something to eat when he left. The day before delivery, we had to change the location by about 30 - 40 miles. My son, who is in the Navy, had his duty location on delivery day changed and all personnel we dealt with were very accommodating. Raul showed up first thing in the morning to deliver but had to wait about 30 minutes since my son was on an active shooting range and could not get released. However, everything worked out great and the car was delivered without any issues. Excellent Auto Transport and Unlimited Transports earned and deserves 5 stars due to the outstanding cooperation.. Thanks again for getting the truck to Virginia ...[More]
By Jim Cochran on Excellent Auto Transport on Jan 25 2015 3:34PM
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn on Jan 25 2015 4:12PM
Good Afternoon Jim! I am so happy we could accommodate all of your details, even the details that were changing. In the real world, this happens mor...[More]
Dealings with Safeway (Mike & Michelle) were great - very responsive and explained everything to us. My issue is with the company they hired - New England Auto Transport aka USA Car Transport and the driver (Max dos Santos and his brother Leon)..while he seemed great (and he did pick up and deliver at the times he specified), Max overloaded his trailer (as I found out from Mike N) and ended up DRIVING my car 359 miles between pick up and drop off. That was not what I contracted for. When Max dropped the car, I inspected it and (my bad) forgot to look at the odometer before he took his check and left. Interestingly enough, there is no spot on the "very vague" vehicle shipping paperwork for odometer readings. Max was not up front to admit he had to drive my car. I called Max and spoke with him briefly just and hour or so after he dropped the car. He was evasive and said he needed to call me back in a couple of minutes (never got that call). I spoke with Mike Newson about this and he spoke with the driver on 1/14 - Mike advised that the driver was going to call me and that was a week ago...of course I did not get a return call from Max. I would believe that I'm entitled to some sort of rebate on the cost of shipping, not to mention potential liability on my part if he'd gotten into an accident while driving my car! Bottom line to this experience is I'll never use a service such as this in the future. 1/25 - update: received email from Max @ NEAT and he will send me a reimbursement for a portion of the cost due to the fact that he had to drive my car....[More]
By Mark Saternis on Safeway Car Transport LLC on Jan 25 2015 3:20PM
By Mike Torres on Alpine Transport Services on Jan 25 2015 3:10PM
Fast, efficient, kept customer well informed. First broker carrier cancelled pickup, second carrier was scheduled relatively quickly....[More]
By Jim in Alabama on Montway Auto Transport on Jan 25 2015 2:58PM
I wanted to say thanks to Seamless Auto for helping me get my truck down here after the hardship. I appreciate the kindness I was given as a person, and not just a customer. The driver was great, and got to my location in a timely manner. Will definitely recommend Seamless to everyone who will go this route....[More]
By Dave Guerrant on Seamless Auto Transport on Jan 25 2015 2:39PM
Very easy transport . Used them twice no problems at all. Tara was very help full with whatever questions I had . Have no problem at all to use them again if I buy another car Thanks ...[More]
By Mike on Auto Transport 123 on Jan 25 2015 2:36PM
TD Auto Transport was a great choice for transporting our jeep wrangler back to NY. Brenden Morrison keep us up on each step of the transport until it was delivered. I will use TD Auto Transport again....[More]
By robin on TD Auto Transport on Jan 25 2015 2:22PM
The actual quote came in $40 more than the bid; however, it was well worth it. The car was picked up in one day and delivered in two. Great job!...[More]
By Jo Ann on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. on Jan 25 2015 2:02PM
I received an a number of calls and quotes from brokers. It was quite overwhelming. I went to transport reviews and checked out all the companies . When checking Quality car Move , the thing that stood out was that I couldn't find one bad review . I called and spoke to the owner Chris . He seemed very genuine and made me feel at ease . He did everything he promised and followed up throughout....[More]
By Christian Szabo on Quality Car Move on Jan 25 2015 1:38PM
Great company to do business with. Christa is the one who worked with me thru the whole process. She is an extremely nice person to work with and above all she is so customer focused. First carrier who agreed to pick up my car didn't show up on the day we agreed, and she immediately got involved and finally cancelled the contract with that carrier and found a new carrier who picked up and delivered the car on time. She was very diligent in providing updates to me and the person at the pick up site. It is a great company to work with and they are with you when there is a problem. The difference is they work for you not for the carrier....[More]
By Sam on Excellent Auto Transport on Jan 25 2015 1:27PM
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn on Jan 25 2015 4:08PM
Good Day Sam, Unfortunately this was one dispatch where we had an issue with the first carrier, but I am so glad we got it resolved and assigned to a...[More]
Words cannot express the amazing response, honesty, availability, professionalism that Truck It Transport provided us. Just amazing people, always did what they said they would do. Our car arrived safely and in excellent condition. The only thing I found disturbing was regarding the tip amount. I asked Candice for her advice about tipping the driving thinking it should be in the range of 40-60 dollars based off of shipping amount which seemed reasonable. She told me that she was pleasantly surprised that I asked because MOST people do not tip. I was completely shocked that was the case. How could anyone in their right mind not tip the driver that just spend numerous days on the road responsible for your vehicle (or whatever) and delivering it safely and in "same" condition as when it was picked up. Unbelievable - so TIP your driver! Even my 19 year daughter knew that she needed to tip the driver....[More]
By Emily on Truck It Transport Inc. on Jan 25 2015 12:47PM
Cars arrived safely. Dirty, but on a open trailer through six states I expected them to be dirty. No damage, on time and fair communication. If needed would use driver again. ...[More]
By Eric on South Beach Transport on Jan 25 2015 12:36PM
There's no other chance I would use anyone else to transport my vehicle! Not only did our vehicle arrive early and undamaged but the customer service was amazing! Our transport was from Colorado to Maui, Julie was unbelieveably helpful and knowledgeable! The price was reasonable as well. We will ship with them again for sure !!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much ,we appreciate everything! I have shipped other vehicles in the past and it never went this well or was as easy as this ! ...[More]
By Samantha Nickell on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 25 2015 12:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jan 25 2015 7:40PM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JulieJ@AutoShippingGroup.com Samantha it was my pleasure working with you both on your transport. Thank you for choosing...[More]
I went through this company because I was working with Amerifreight in placing my order. They told me EZH Inc. would be picking up my vehicle and gave me their contact information once the order was placed. Contacting the carrier was difficult. It created concerns, but they pulled through for me in the end. They had four different numbers to contact and I would always need to go down the entire list each time. I've left voicemails and had to call again later in the day when I got no replies. Because it was difficult to get a hold of the carrier, I grew skeptical in the beginning of the process. They did apologize and say that their phones were being weird and some calls were actually not getting through for them. But they never have returned my voicemails either so not sure how often they check them. When it came to the morning of scheduled pick up, the driver was late. I was told nothing until in the afternoon, after I had tried a couple times to reach them in the morning. No returned calls until later in the day. It would have been nice if they had given me a heads up if they were going to be late because I was at home waiting until 1pm. The driver was late due to technical problems, which is understandable since things happen. It was nighttime when they finally came to pick up so it was hard to inspect for scratches on my vehicle, but they still did a thorough job. They were nice and willing to work with me in general such as complying with my requests of a phone call an hour before pickup and delivery arrivals. Towards the end of the process, it got easier to get a hold of the carrier company. I checked in with them midway through the week to get an update and was happy to find it easier to get a hold of them. The driver contacted me two days before his estimated arrival and I asked to get a heads up as I would be at work in the day time. He said he would arrive most likely by Wednesday evening or Thursday the latest. There was no communication come Wednesday and I figured he was arriving Thursday. Come Thursday evening and there was still no contact so I was concerned again. A little before midnight, I finally got a call and the driver said he was across the street in a lot. What happened to the heads up? ...[More]
By Vivian on EZH Inc. on Jan 25 2015 11:39AM
By Amber on Alpine Transport Services on Jan 25 2015 11:38AM
I SPOKE TO 5 CAR TRANSPORT BROKERS EVERY SINGLE ONE WAS DISENGENIOUS. COULD NOT GET A STRAIGHT ANSWER. MY SEARCH ENDED AFTER I SPOKE TO ANGEL AT DIY. SHE WAS THE ONLY ONE TO COMPLETLY EXPLANE THE COMPLETE PROCESS, FROM THE TRANSPORTER BIDING, PICKUP AND DELIVERY. EVERTHING SHE TOLD ME HAPPENED WITH NO EXCEPTION. THEY KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME DURING THE ENTIRE PROCESS. I HAD A VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COMFORTABLE EXPERIENCE WITH THE ENTIRE STAFF AT DIY FROM START TO FINISH. IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRANSPORT SKIP THE REST AND GO THE THE BEST "DIY" ...[More]
By frank on DIY Transport Inc. on Jan 25 2015 9:59AM
Response from DIY Transport Inc.
Eric on Jan 25 2015 10:53AM
Frank Thank you for the five star review . We are pleased that your experience was a smooth one with us . We treat all of customers with the same ser...[More]
I am pleased with the pick up from COPART Utah 1 day before scheduled pickup to my residence in Florida Roger was with me every step of the way and answered my every call and explained to me the whole transportation and pickup process in detail thanks again and hope to do business with you in the future...[More]
By Daniel Mederos on Plaza Auto Transport on Jan 25 2015 9:37AM
Mikela was prompt in answering phone calls, and excellent with follow through. I was not pleased with the actual carrier of the vehical and Mikela reolsved the matter quickly and to my liking. I would recommend without hesitation. ...[More]
By Maria on Door to Door Transport on Jan 25 2015 9:28AM
Priscilla was most professional to work with. She answered every question I had, was not pushy and was always pleasant. I'd also like to mention that the carrier she scheduled, Stateline Trucking and their driver Mark, were excellent to deal with - in communication from pick up to drop off. Thanks to both Priscilla and Mark!...[More]
By Jeff Roberts on All American Transport on Jan 25 2015 8:48AM
Thank you New way moving services and especially Niki and Rachel. I was lost in the dark after dealing with few other brokers who were just looking for easy money. Thank god i came across New way moving services. Niki gave me the feeling that i was a VIP customer and did everything she could to make sure that my car will be in good hands. I got my car in 5 days in Denver. the car was dirty but i completely understand as the weather was really bad. Now that i understand how this industry works i can say that these guys really care and they will do everything they can to make you happy. Use them and save your self time by looking somewhere else ...[More]
By Sarah Joseph on New Way Moving Services on Jan 25 2015 7:35AM
i was happy with the service i received, Direct Express Auto Transport made getting my car allot easier than i thought it was going to be. I paid for rush service, which was priced very reasonable for transporting a car across the country. They had the job assigned that same day and pick up of my car was scheduled for the next day, i received my car three days later. I had planned on it taking weeks from the time i first spoke with some one until i received my car, so i was very pleased with the outcome. If the need arose I would 100% use Direct Express Auto Transport again....[More]
By Chris on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jan 25 2015 7:35AM
My car was picked up last minute and price in contract with Passage Auto increased by $200.00 . I had given 3 days for my car to be picked up . I got a call on last day before I was going to leave for airport with price hike of $200.00 . I did not like the last minute change to contract . For the price, I could have gone with other auto carriers with better rating on transport review. For car delivery , I had specifically requested my car to be delivered on weekend - my car was delivered 10 days later on Thursday . I had to take vacation time off work to to get my car . Driver and truck which delivered my car was not the same as the pickup and car arrived dirty. It took 10 days to move my car from Dover, DE to Santa Clara, CA. I learnt it had changed terminals . The 10 day time period is not acceptable considering I paid an additional $200. My previous move took less time and less money than what I paid to Passage Auto Transport and my car arrived in better shape. I will not be doing business with them anymore in the future. A word of caution to people on this site : pick companies who have been in business for long time and with good rating . I made a big mistake picking Passage Auto who have been on this site for few months only. Never again ! ...[More]
By Shreesh on Passage Auto Transport on Jan 25 2015 3:26AM
By Steven I on American Auto Transportation on Jan 25 2015 1:31AM
David was helpful and transparent through out the process. The carrier that ship a car chose was provided good service and delivered my car on time. ...[More]
By 409278 on Ship a Car Direct on Jan 25 2015 12:44AM
Worked w/ Matt from Ship A Car Direct Brokers. Great price for enclosed carrier from Charlote, NC to Chicago, IL. Deal was to transport newly bought vehicle from NC dealer lot to Chicago. Several quotes for an enclosed carrier for 3rd week of Janurary 2015 was $1200-$1400+. Ship a Car Direct gave me a quote for $1125 which was excellent. Matt was knowledgeable regarding securing a carrier group. Ship A Car Directs FAQ and videos in my research are well above anyone else in the top 5 of the transport broker industry. Only thing I didn't like was the fact brokers don't really know much about the carriers they use outside of getting their commission from the deal. Drivers used, contact info, etc is rudimentary. I suppose this is an industry standard. My carrier was Sprint Express Inc. Website of the company looks professional and they seem to be based out of California w/ multiple satellite branches in several states including IL. The contact number I received from Matt for Sprint Express Inc was a familiar local suburb area code of Chicago. However, it seems the owner/administrator of the local Chicago branch was running her end of the business from her personal cell phone. When I called her, she was unprofessional, wouldn't give her name and answered the phone as if I called and woke her up. Even after asking for her name several times it was unclear..."Gracias(?)" I believe. And only after several direct questions regarding the name of my driver and times estimated to pick up the car did I get an answer. You can imagine this doesn't promote a sense of confidence in someone transporting your newly purchased vehicle from out of state. Long story short, vehicle arrived on time at the designated place at the designated time. Ship A Car Direct - good for learning the basics of interstate transporting via their website as well as getting a good price. Sprint Express Inc, - if they could act professionally on the front end and put customer service (ie- alleviating any anxiety on the customer's concern for their property), they'd likely get more business. Until then I'd pass on them if you come across their name. Hope this helps those in the future....[More]
By C. J. on Ship a Car Direct on Jan 25 2015 12:08AM
My daughter moved to Phoenix and then back home to Chicago. She used Bulldog Trucking for BOTH moves. In each case the company was honest, prompt and very professional. Then it came time for me to move from Chicago to Las Vegas the following year. Naturally I called the same company. Their quote price was much lower than everyone else - especially the broker my Company uses. My experience was flawless. They picked up the car exactly on time and delivered one hour early. Considering all the time I spent researching carriers, brokers, tricks, scams etc, Bulldog made it seem so easy. I seldom write reviews but in this case this company deserved special commendation. They delivered flawlessly three times. I highly recommend Bulldog to anyone needing this type of service. ...[More]
By Craig B on Bulldog Trucking on Jan 24 2015 11:38PM
Personnel were friendly and professional. My car was picked up and delivered with no incident. I would use them again....[More]
By OG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 24 2015 10:41PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 14 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Oneill, Thank you ...[More]
Have worked with Stephanie many times transporting my classic/custom cars and have yet to be disappointed. ...[More]
By Peter L. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jan 24 2015 10:39PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR CUSTOMER SERVICE****CALL TODAY FOR YOUR FREE INSTANT QUOTE****Peter, Thank you for the fabulous 5 Sta...[More]
Previous 1 2 3 4 5