View 160,973 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 13
Reviews 51-75 of 927
I unexpectledly had surgery assigned and had to cancel my order and they charged me 100.00. There is plenty companies out there that will charge you nothing to cancel an order. I had no driver or nothing assigned yet, I would understand if there was a driver assigned... Do not waist your time or money with this company, they took $100 from me that I could have use for medications and I dnt have now... It would not even be in the contract ,after you cancel then they will send you an email showing this unfair charge....[More]
By Yesenia Ferrer on 123 Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
The price and the timing of this company was excellent... Loved the service... I would recommend this company to anyone......[More]
By Pinal Patel on Angels Moving Autos about 16 Hours Ago
I went to a website that would give at least ten carrier quotes to move a truck for me and actually had about 15. I was able to eliminate 11 right away for reasons of far to high priced or extremely pushy, I.E. the guy or in this case woman that tells you everyone else is lying to you and that's why you should pay her more for the transport service don't believe it. I went with Car transport Express because they were reasonable on price (not the lowest but reasonable) and most importantly the communication from Neil was excellent, when he said he was going to call he did and I was talking to him with a 6hr. time difference and could only talk at lunch. They are also the only company that I talk to that are brokers and carriers together most are only brokers. My truck was not in perfect condition it had some scratches, they moved from Texas to Hawaii with no extra scratches and all the loose change in the ash tray was still there, nice to know there are still honest people out there. Would I use them again ABSOLUTELY YES and I would ask for Neil again thanks for the awesome service. Roger...[More]
By Roger F on Car Transport Express about 16 Hours Ago
Good service . 100% satisfied with the serivce and the car was delivered before expected date and no hidden fees ....[More]
By Arjun on Quality Car Move about 17 Hours Ago
Customer service was excellent, but the quote I received was not what was told closer to shipping dates. Quoted at $850 and received bid at $1150 and accepted due to time constraints of move. Ali was helpful and always checked along to way to make sure process was smooth. ...[More]
By tristan on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
This was the second time my vehicle was shipped across country. The first time was with another transport company and it was a horrible experience. Auto Shipping Group provided excellent, on time service. I would not hestitate to use ASG again should the need arise. It was a positive experience. ...[More]
By BMyers on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com B Myers Thank you for giving me an opportunity to make this transport a positive one. I reall...[More]
This was the first time I have ever had the need to ship a vehicle, so I took my time to research for a reputable company. I am very glad I found Capital Auto Transport. I saw that they have great reviews, and now I know why. From my initial email asking for a quote, to the final delivery of the vehicle, my only contact at Capital Auto Transport was a gentleman named Dakota. He made the whole process extremely easy. He provided me with his email address and office number, but I was impressed that he also provided me with his cell phone number. He asked me to contact him if I had any questions throughout the process. This made me feel comfortable with everything. On a couple of occasions I texted him, and he was quick to respond. I appreciated the professionalism! As far as the specifics of the transport, I had my father's 97' Jeep Wrangler shipped from New Jersey to my home in Florida. I found the price to be fair, the delivery date was exactly was I was told, and the driver was very professional. He called me two days before the delivery, and was flexible with the delivery hours. Originally he said he would be in the area around 7:00 AM, but I told him I usually leave for work at 5:30 every morning. He responded, "No problem!" and said that he would deliver between 5:00 and 5:15. Sure enough, I heard his truck pull up at 5:00, and within 15 mins I was on my way with the Jeep. Overall this was an excellent experience. I give Capital Auto Transport five stars. Thanks again!...[More]
By Manuel Castro on Capitol Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
I hired EZ Car Move to transport my sons car. Whe I first requested a quote online, I was flooded with calls, emails and text. EZ was one of them and they seemed the most affordable. I went with them and gave them plenty of time to pick up my sons vehicle. Everything was done on this online "dashboard" system that gave your your vehicles current transport status. I initially thought this was great because I would be able to check any time I wanted. The day after the pick up dates, I checked I still had received no call or email from EZ. I checked the dashboard which indicated it would be a 2-3 day delay, no reason was given . I emailed EZ and asked what happened. EZ replied that since my vihicle was a large size vehicle (Ford Explorer is that large???) it would take more time,. Really!? They noted that for faster service I should consider upgrading their services, and since I selected their "economy standard" , well I guess I wasn't a priority. That was a surprised. So the 2-3 day delay came and went, I emailed, I called, and got nothing. Finally I emailed "Margo" the person that originally texted me. I was upset and texted that they left me hanging and that they wasted my and my sons time. I thèn received an immediate reply text from Margo that said that she/he or whoever apologized and that they would forward my request to dispatch asap. Now I'm thinking, okay now my car will be picked up. Wrong. They took no time to send me an email saying that they had approved my cancellation. What?! I didn't know that what I said ment I cancelled! I was even more upset. Totally unprofessional and even deceiving company. I feel all along that they could not find a Driver for the $725 price they quoted me and since they couldn't milk me for more money, they cancelled me. I would NEVER recommend this company to anyone. Also, I never spoke to anyone, no human communication at all. It was done by email or text. An awful waste of time and effort. ...[More]
By Lety on E Z Auto Carriers about 19 Hours Ago
I used Image Auto Group to ship my Ford Raptor to Shelby America in Las Vegas from Norcal. They were easy to deal with and my truck arrived on time and in perfect condition. I was pleased that Steve followed up with me to inform me of the delivery. I would recommend IMG and would use them again. Very pleased with their service and Steve made it happen....[More]
By L Lanning on Image Auto Group LLC about 19 Hours Ago
I had a wonderful experience with Auto Transport 123. Tara helped me out multiple times with problems that arised throughout the process. I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Scott Farkas on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
This was the second time I used this company. No hassle and everything went fine. The angels auto rep communicated with all the details. I would use them again. ...[More]
By Seth on Angels Moving Autos about 20 Hours Ago
Excellent service. I would use again. My car was picked up on time and delivered as planned. Tige was very helpful and followed up with me on any of my questions with fast responses. I got quick service and am very pleased. I highly recommend using them to transport your vehicle. ...[More]
By Linda Foley on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Overall experience was great. When carrier actually delivered the car it appeared as though they drove the car. At pickup I had left approx 1/4 tank. At delivery there was 3/4. Overall I was still happy as driver communicated with me throughout the process....[More]
By Jonathan F on Direct Express Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
By Jonathan F on Direct Express Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
This was my first time transporting a car across the country. I was unsure of which company to go with at first and I decided to go with the company that gave me the most reasonable quote. Thrifty quoted me $850 at first with door to door delivery. All the other companies were giving me quotes from $1200- $1800. Being on a tight budget I went with Thrifty and they said my car would be picked up within 10 business days of the first available date. This is where I got worried because my car wasn't picked up in those 10 days. I did receive a call from Alan letting me know they were still trying to find a carrier for me and did not forget about me. After 5 more days I e-mailed Alan and Laura responded saying that the route was a bit complicated and they found a driver but I would need to pay $145 more. I figured that my total then comes to $995 and that is still less than what the others quoted me. I asked Laura how I know forsure that my car indeed will be transported at this price..she then reassured me by e-mailing me details of the carrier, driver, and their phone number. I called the company B&B express and the man assured me he would have a driver out to pick up my car in a couple days. Pick up was on a Tuesday and my car was delivered on the Monday after. I was hesitant in between because other companies kept calling me and telling me I was being scammed but then I realized this is how the transporting business works. I found Thrifty to be honest and would recommend to listen to what they have to say! I would definitely use them again. They are not a scam! They may take a bit longer but the price definitely beats the others! ...[More]
By Sofia on Thrifty Auto Transport Services about 20 Hours Ago
After being let down by various other companies, entrusting something as valuable and personal as a vehicle to complete strangers is no easy task. Ryan Miller made me feel comfortable doing so. He put my mind at ease and delivered upon every promise he made! I would recommend this company to anyone. It was worth every penny....[More]
By Madison Bell on Xpress Transportation LLC about 20 Hours Ago
The transport took place as advertised and took 8 days as predicted by the driver ( 7 to 8 days). Car arrived in good shape with no damage at the front door of the destination....[More]
By arthur on Direct Express Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
We always ship with them!!! Great customer service and quick shipping! Did I mention cheap too? I will continue to do service with them! ...[More]
By Stephanie on Trans Auto Transport FL LLC about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Trans Auto Transport FL LLC
Alan Matos about 20 Hours Ago
Thank You for the review ! Please contact us again for the next one! www.transautotransport.com / 1-866-875-5936 ....[More]
tim logistics made me a proud and returning customer, pick up and drop off went great as promised to me by the rep thank you tim logistics see you in the near future. ...[More]
By daniel marquez on Tim Logistics about 21 Hours Ago
I spoke with Michael, he kept in touch with me from when I called him to move my car from New York to South Florida… Made me feel very comfortable the entire time. Great communication and GREAT customer service I highly recomend to anyone looking to ship a car ...[More]
By Ross on Passage Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
From my first contact I was impressed with the courtesy and the information provided by Manny. When I called back to ask a few additional quesitons, Jose was very informative and answered the questions fully. I booked the pickup which was efficiently managed and was advised that a driver would contact me for pickup. In fact I had two drivers contact me. The second driver, Pedro, was able to pick-up my vehicle the same day. I was give a projected pick-up time and Pedro was on time (in fact 10 minutes early). He was very pleasant and informative regarding the delivery to Florida. The vehicle was delived on-time the next day with no problems or issues. I am very impressed with this company and would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend them to friends....[More]
By Del Billings on National Auto Shipping about 22 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 4 Hours Ago
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide ...[More]
it was really fast and the process was fairly quick delivery was on time there were always someone to answer questions...[More]
By Aneesh on Auto Transport 123 about 22 Hours Ago
Delivered as promised. Not much more I can say. Rated average on promptness because my job was assigned to a driver on the last day possible (7 days) before the transport company would be considered late. Overall through, the service was good. Driver came just around the corner from my house to drop off my car....[More]
By Brian on Direct Express Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Jeff Rapoport assured me I would get an assignment on/by April 24, Friday. I called and got a manager who told me she was waiting on a driver who needed to coordinate two more cars and that Jeff wasn't in because his father died. She was supposed to call me Friday or Saturday. No call. I called AGAIN and got John Ramaglia who assured me he would handle it. Jeff Rapoport was no longer with the company and his father did not die. I called John AGAIN this morning(Monday, April 26) and he couldn't log on to his computer, and said he would call me back in 10 minutes. No call. Then I spoke to Mindy. She was going to start calling drivers and get back to me in two hours. NO CALL. John stopped answering his phone. No email response either. We booked a flight and will drive the car back. I had to cancel my daughter's flight back home(no refunds) and cancel the car shipping order. John called me after I canceled. More excuses and I just said, "John, I just don't care anymore". He said, "I don't care either" and then he hung up on me....[More]
By Joyce Collier on Secure Auto Transport on Apr 27 2015 8:54PM
I can not express enough how awesome Alpine Transport was to us. I have never shipped a car before, which after researching was a very scary process. I called many different companies, before finding Dave at Alpine. Out of all I contacted, he was the most honest and upfront with me and treated me like family, as most of the companies were shady sounding, and had a lot of complaints, except for Alpine. There was no prepayment required, only payment made was upon delivery to the driver. His estimate for shipping was accurate. He worked with us getting the car to a drop off site, as our town is out of they way and we offered to drop it off to make it more convenient for all of us with our schedule. The car was delivered ON TIME with NO damage right to my daughter. The truck driver and drop off site were very nice and professional with us and our daughter. Thank you Dave and Alpine for making shipping our daughters car easy, safe and affordable....[More]
By Ande on Alpine Transport Inc. on Apr 27 2015 8:50PM
My experience with Auto Shipping Group and Felicia Williams was wonderful. She was professional, she kept me in complete contact with all updates and all info pertaing to the transport of my car. When the day came for the pick up she called, made sure everything was on schedule, told me we would track my car, and follow its delevery time! She has been a delite to do business with. I would highly recommend her and Auto Shipping Group to my friends and family! ...[More]
By Maria on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 27 2015 8:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Maria...Thank you for your taking time out to provide feedback on our performance. And ...[More]
Would recommend Montway for anyone though was picked 2 days after available date , it was delivered on Sunday within 2.5 days from California to Texas. Great work by driver Rene. Very cordial and courteos driver. Since returned early save $60 on car rental ...[More]
By Ganesh on Montway Auto Transport on Apr 27 2015 8:41PM
First time we had to have a car transported. The service was fast and reliable - door to door. Staff and driver were friendly and the price was good when compared to other transport companies....[More]
By Connie on Direct Express Auto Transport on Apr 27 2015 8:40PM
Tim Logistics had excellent customer service,they gave me a great quote,and an awesome discount,my agents name was shay she was very caring ,and did whatever she had to do to get me a good deal.this company has excellent rates and the delivery was quick....[More]
By joyce jackson on Tim Logistics on Apr 27 2015 8:34PM
Professional group. I will use them again. More money than I was quoted by others, but worth the extra....[More]
By BILL on Auto Transport 123 on Apr 27 2015 8:27PM
I have been using Angels for 15 years and have always been extremely satisfied with the service. Communication is perfect. Vehicles are on time. Drivers are professional. Overall awesome. Michael...[More]
By Michael Schwab on Angels Moving Autos on Apr 27 2015 8:25PM
Working with Tom was a pleasant experience. The videos he supplied were informative and very useful. I followed his advice so there were no surprises. It was such a relief to only work with him and not have to deal with carriers. Yes, the car was dirty but that was to be expected from a cross country trip. Most importantly, there was no damage! I highly recommend Ship a Car Direct. They will let you sleep at night and not worry about what's happening to your car....[More]
By S. Palmatier on Ship a Car Direct on Apr 27 2015 8:19PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 20 Hours Ago
Thank you for the great review! Happy to keep it surprise-free!...[More]
Daniel was great to work with found me a driver in my price range service was good everything was picked up and delivered on time. Very Happy, would recommend and would also use again. ...[More]
By David on Dynamic Auto Movers on Apr 27 2015 8:16PM
Great transport company to work with, the destination delivery was quicker than I anticipate (3 day time). However, pricing is a bit higher than the other companies....[More]
By Phil on Showroom Transport on Apr 27 2015 8:09PM
I live in Florida and NY and go back and forth every year .Ive used Quality Car every time always with the same excellent results. Chris , my contact ,is always responsive . I wouldnt even consider using another. Thanks again Chris for a job well done...[More]
By Sue D on Quality Car Move on Apr 27 2015 8:02PM
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris on Apr 27 2015 8:31PM
NO MONEY $$$$ up front . CALL 954 281 9140...[More]
Joyce was very pleasant to speak with. She answered all of my questions right away. Their dispatch manager was very clear with shipping instructions. Overall I'm glad I chose this company. Thank you Allegiant. Your customer support gave you the advantage and I do not regret my decision. I will be sure to call you again next year ;)...[More]
By David on Allegiant Auto Logistics on Apr 27 2015 8:02PM
After having a rather unpleasant experience buying the car, I was hoping that the shipping aspect would go smoothly. Did it ever! Michael was there, from start to finish, making sure that everything went well. With one day notice he was able to track down a carrier to pick up my car the next day/Friday. The following Monday, before noon, I was driving the car I bought in Seattle. I can't say enough good things about the service Michael provided. He's very prompt, professional, and provides a service at a reasonable cost. ...[More]
By ColoradoWeatherGuy on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. on Apr 27 2015 7:37PM
the car was picked up on time and delivered on time as promised. overall service was good. Thank you....[More]
By Mitchell on Auto Transport 123 on Apr 27 2015 7:30PM
They are professional, after a review of many companies, I chose them. I highly recommend working with them and I will use them in the future. They always update you what is happening and if you have any questions or concerns they take care of that immediately by way of phone or email, good customer service. I worked with Matt he is very professional and communicate well about the status. ...[More]
By Jay on Ship a Car Direct on Apr 27 2015 7:20PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 20 Hours Ago
Thanks for the recommendation, Jay! Always happy to keep you in the loop!...[More]
NICOLE WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND DID A GREAT JOB TO HELP US GET THE VEHICLE THER ON TIME. I AN A DEALERSHIP AND WOULD REC THEM TO OTEHER DEALERSHIPS....[More]
By SAGINAW VALLEY FORD on Auto Transport 123 on Apr 27 2015 6:58PM
Very professional and responsive service. The company's customer service department were very nice. The guy, Tim, I talked to explained to me everything how things would go. It took me sometime to decide to work with this company though because it is my car that is going to be shipped from the other side of the country. Tim reassured me and I have to trust them, and they did not fail me! Even though my car was picked up on the 5th day during the 7 days window period, my car arrived in Arizona exactly on the expected delivery date. I never trusted on to someone before specially if it involves with trusting other people with your valueable things. But anyway, I give my wholehearted thanks to the Stateway Auto Transport team....[More]
By David on Stateway Auto Transport on Apr 27 2015 6:47PM
I was very impressed by this service. We were moving from Chicago to San Francisco and there was a lot to think about- not the least of which was getting our car moved. Direct Express Auto Transport did exactly what they said they would do- and in record time. It could not have been easier for us on both ends of the trip, both dropping off the car and retrieving it. We'd read some negative reviews prior to our signing up for the service, but a friend had recommended the service as she'd used them for her own move six months ago. And, it was completely hassle-free. ...[More]
By Heather Gately on Direct Express Auto Transport on Apr 27 2015 6:41PM
Overall i was happy with the way my car was delivered. Intially car is not picked up on the date mentioned which made me worried and i had to change my plans due to this. Anyways thanks for helping me out....[More]
By Mallikarjuna Singaraju on Auto Transport 123 on Apr 27 2015 6:28PM
My contact at rent a car direct took a couple of days to find a carrier for me. I was pleased with the fact that it did not take too long to find a carrier for me. All our correspondences were via email. My contact was prompt and replied to most of my emails within a weekday. I wanted my car picked up in Massachusetts and delivered on a specific day the following week (Monday) in Oregon so I would not have to get a rental car. I made that clear to my rent a car direct contact person. I was adamant about that. My rent a car direct contact told me the cost of my transport ($1475), and what day the carrier may pick up my car and asked me to contact them directly to confirm the pickup day and delivery, as these days may change. Again, I wanted my car delivered on a specific day so I would not have to get a rental car. I tried my best to have the carrier pick up my car as early as they can as they delivered 7-10 days after pickup. The carrier company told me they might pick up my car on Tuesday and deliver on Tuesday the following week. I said fine. On Tuesday, they did not arrive. I called to inquire and they told me they would come on Wednesday as they were running late. They picked up my car on Wednesday and delivered it the following week on Tuesday. The car was in an open carrier and arrived very, very dirty in Oregon. I was bummed that I had to rent a car for a day and that my car was so dirty. Yet, I was very happy that it arrived at its final destination safe....[More]
By Pelagie on Ship a Car Direct on Apr 27 2015 6:10PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 19 Hours Ago
Thanks for your feedback! Sorry for the confusion around timing - we understand folks want timing guarantees for lots of good reasons, but exact timin...[More]
For reasons unknown to me, I had to meet my pick-up driver at a gas station outside of my subdivision. That left me just a tad skiddish, but my car arrived at its final destination several days later, in tact. The driver who dropped off the car was professional, courteous and patient with me as I inspected the car. The price that I paid was fair and in line with today's market. I would use this service again....[More]
By Lee Cummings on Ship a Car Direct on Apr 27 2015 6:04PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 19 Hours Ago
Thanks for your feedback, Lee! Sorry you were uncomfortable about your pick-up being scheduled at a gas station. That happens sometimes when customers...[More]
Direct Express Auto performed just like they said they would. It was a simple process. All three of my vintage cars arrived on time and in good condition. The driver, Ron was polite and courteous. I will use them again and recommend them to my fellow car guys!...[More]
By HERB CLARK on Direct Express Auto Transport on Apr 27 2015 5:57PM
I have worked with Kim before and this transaction was as competent as were the others. Very efficient , on time and safe delivery. I would use Tru transport again if I needed another delivery...[More]
By Deacon Jim on Tru Auto Transport Inc. on Apr 27 2015 5:49PM
It was professional working with Dale, no false promises or commitments, transparent with the process and keeping me posted on available carriers. The carrier I was assigned wasn't giving me the right time to work with during the day which left me doing nothing but wait for them. The same happened while receiving my car as well. It was a bit annoying on this part. However, the car has been carefully handled while loading and unloading from the truck especially making sure that the rear part of the car doesn't touch the ground during this process. Its on the expensive end but worth it....[More]
By AK on Ship a Car Direct on Apr 27 2015 5:40PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 19 Hours Ago
Thank you for your feedback! Sorry the carrier's projected timing was off. Traffic or weather or issues with other customers can affect the projected ...[More]
I had a complicated load and wanted to make sure that everything would be taken care of so when I got a comment from a broker who mentioned their company name, I googled and then called them and ended up saving 25 percent because I was able to go around the huge uSHIP fee. This is the only way to go. And then you also know the person who you're working with....[More]
By Robert on Uship.com on Apr 27 2015 5:38PM
Good experience, everything went smoothly, meet up at truck stop because I live on a small residential area with small streets. Only bad thing is that I would have liked more updates of where the driver is at. I had to call the driver to get updates. Other than that, everything was good....[More]
By Sunny Yang on National Transport LLC on Apr 27 2015 5:31PM
I book the car to be pick -up and I tried to speak to a real person ,no one would answer me back.Idid get to speak to a sales rep for easycar,he stated that for a cheap price offered thats what happens the car would be pick up at there time frame not ours....[More]
By p clune on E Z Auto Carriers on Apr 27 2015 5:21PM
I was given a quote of $475 for my car to be picked up in Naples Florida and delivered to my home in Massachusetts. After not having heard of the pickup date I called and was told the price would probably be higher if I wanted my car to be picked up and that it would be dropped off in Boston, not my home. He said he would get back to me. He didn't. I called today and was told it would probably cost between $700 and $750 to get the car picked up. I asked for a refund of my deposit and was told I'll get it. Let's hope so....[More]
By Rand on Passage Auto Transport on Apr 27 2015 5:15PM
Auto transport was easy to use and they were very fast! I was very surprised that they were able to deliver my car across country sooner than the delivery window (the delivery window was 7-11 days and my car was delivered on 6th day). They we're flexible and delivered my vehicle undamaged. I would use them again. At the last minute, I had to change the contact info prior to pick-up and they were easy to get ahold of and were accommodating. ...[More]
By Christa on Auto Transport 123 on Apr 27 2015 5:03PM
Malia was very helpful throughout the entire shipping process. Being so far away from my destination state, I had some doubts on whether to ship the car or if it was safer just to drive. Auto Shipping Group Inc. was highly professional and assured me that if anything were to happen to my car during transport, it would be covered. We got a pretty good deal on the shipment cost and it wasn't going to to be much more expensive to ship than drive and stay in hotels along the way. The car arrived safely and within the specified time frame I would definitely recommend Auto Shipping Group, Inc. to others!...[More]
By Ian on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 27 2015 5:03PM
Auto transport really helped me with my move. very courteous and pleasant. Worked diligently to get me a company to move my vehicle. I would recommend to anyone looking to transport to go with Auto transport 360....[More]
By Danny on Auto Transport 360 on Apr 27 2015 4:51PM
I got a quote from this company. They were very eager and nice in the beginning. So I was suppose to receive a call from the driver scheduled the next day to pick up my vehicle. Never got a call and so I called Budget and they promised they would have info for me the next day. That never happened , so I called them again and they said lets see if we can have a driver passing through pick up your car on his way to us. That never happened, so I called again got this lady and she was a witch. (rude,tried to blame the problem on me). So I told her I was an attorney and she called back a little nicer but no results. The screwed me around for almost one week. UNPROFESSIONAL, AND BIG LIARS. STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS POSSIBLE....[More]
By Chris on Budget Auto Shipping on Apr 27 2015 4:50PM
Provided excellent service. My vehicle got to the destination within a reasonable time without any damages. I would definitely use this company again....[More]
By simone on Auto Transport 123 on Apr 27 2015 4:40PM
I contacted Karla for a quote to relocate my car from California to Texas. She was such a pleasure to work with. She explained every step to me and talked me through the entire process. She was always available by phone or email. The only negative thing about my experience was that the driver called in sick and they missed the initial pickup date/time. The delivery was a little difficult to time, only because I had to take off time from work to make myself available to receive my car. The entire team that they work with seem very knowledgeable, are great at providing the best customer service. I would definitely use them again and would highly recommend them to anyone!!...[More]
By Alfonso D. Mulford on Stateway Auto Transport on Apr 27 2015 4:38PM
The best way to ship a car. Lots of help and cost savings too. This was a fast and easy way to get the job done. I will be back. ...[More]
By Larry T. on TD Auto Transport on Apr 27 2015 4:31PM
Basha was a pleasure to work with. She was prompt at setting everything up and very professional. I was well informed of the whole procedure and feel that I received great care and a great deal. ...[More]
By Nathan on Auto Transport 123 on Apr 27 2015 4:17PM
This was a complicated shipment due to the fact that the truck had to go back to the shop before it could be shipped. Tara worked with us to modify the schedule and get the transport done quickly when the truck got out of the shop....[More]
By Gracia on Auto Transport 123 on Apr 27 2015 3:56PM
I had a great experience working with them because they were very courteous, prompt, and they had a great pricing. You get a top class service with a discount pricing. What more can you ask for?...[More]
By Will Kim on Direct Express Auto Transport on Apr 27 2015 3:49PM
My car shipping experience was a nightmare. Montway acts as a broker, and up until you have a problem they claim full responsibility with everything, until you need them. They tell you basically, we are only a broker and you have to battle with the carrier to get a claim handled. They pick the absolute lowest cut-rate transport companies regardless of records of accidents and DOT violations. My carrier, Gold Express Trucking got in an accident after being 2 days late with the drop off, damaged my car, and didn't even tell me until I saw it for myself. When I asked the driver, he muddled out something in russian about being in an accident, and maybe to take $100 to fix it. I said absolutely not. There was $4,300 damage done to my vehicle. The carrier tried to pay be under the table to fix it, and wouldn't give me his insurance information. I had to get the certificate of insurance from Montway, and that was the only help they provided. They don't care about the claims process or anything other than collecting the money. My vehicle went into the shop for almost a month to get repaired, and I had to battle with their insurance company to pay for the damages. Absolute worst care shipping experiance ever. I will never use montway again. The worst part was they refused to refund any of my shipping costs, stating that they said it would affect the insurance claim. They have a reason for denying everything....[More]
By Chris Bunting on Montway Auto Transport on Apr 27 2015 3:31PM
I'm in west central Missouri and I found a one of a kind Jeep in South Texas. Pretty crazy really or it was at one time, but with affordable transport service like this anyone (my jeep was only $2600) can afford to buy a car from anywhere and have it shipped. There was no wait, the pick up was made exactly when available. A word of advice though, be patient on delivery! The driver originally expected to be here 9 pm on a Friday, got hung up at multiple stops in KC, we rescheduled to 6 am the next morning. Despite this hiccup I still give 5 stars because I couldn't have flown down an drove it back for less money, and the two days of my time it would have taken was worth more than $600. Service like this makes buying a car anywhere in the US as easy as ordering off of Amazon....[More]
By Austin J on Direct Express Auto Transport on Apr 27 2015 3:28PM
JOE WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH. TRANSPORT WAS A DAY LATE TO PICK UP BUT I WAS OK WITH THAT HE HAD PROBLEMS WITH A PICKUP BEFORE ME....[More]
By GEORGE WINTER on Auto Transport 123 on Apr 27 2015 3:03PM
This was the second time I've used this company to ship my vehicle cross country. Both times the vehicle was picked up and delivered within a reasonable timeframe, and always within the promised timeframe. My vehicle was never damaged in anyway and both the representatives and the carriers were extremely polite, helpful, and professional. I'm very happy with their service and will definitely use them again if I need to ship my vehicle. I highly recommend this company and the carriers they use. ...[More]
By Jenny Esdaille on Angels Moving Autos on Apr 27 2015 3:01PM
Dynamic worked hard to get us our vehicle. The driver was excellent and I would highly recommend them again. Jerry...[More]
By Jerry on Dynamic Auto Movers on Apr 27 2015 2:55PM
GEO Tiger team worked with my schedule and provided ontime service and delivered my truck across country ontime and in the same condition it was picked up. Both reps were friendly and very thorough in documenting any nicks or scratches on vehicle before and after delivery. I would definately use them again. John ...[More]
By John on GEO Tiger Inc. on Apr 27 2015 2:46PM
These people did the job beyond my expectations! Very fast and professional. Overall a great experience! Would definitely use again next time....[More]
By Ben on BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com on Apr 27 2015 1:59PM
Response from BWT Group LLC DBA MoveWheels.com
Nick Butenko about 10 Hours Ago
Thank you Ben. Meeting customers expectations is our best reward. Call us 904 863 5350 For any future transportation needs or through website MOVEWHEE...[More]
Kim comes through again shipping me another vehicle in a timely manner and cost effective while maintaining contact via email or phone 24/7... Customers truck showed up in great condition as well, diver was also very nice.. Thanks again KIM!! ...[More]
By Ryan M on Tru Auto Transport Inc. on Apr 27 2015 1:50PM
Very good service. Punctual and professional. Would use again without hesitation. I was pleased with the rapidity of service, so much so that the car got to my destination almost at the exact same time I did! Very happy with the company....[More]
By s khan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 27 2015 1:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com S Khan Thank you for leaving me such a great reveiw. I was a pleasure assisting you in the ...[More]
The service I received after my initial contact to State to State auto was excellent. I will recommend others to use the service. As a matter of fact, I already recommend a client who used the service successfully and that person recommended some one else....[More]
By Anita Neunie on State 2 State Auto Transport Inc. on Apr 27 2015 1:32PM
Response from State 2 State Auto Transport Inc.
Yali about 7 Hours Ago
Thank you very much for you wonderful review on your experience with our company! We are very happy to know you were satisfied with us and that you h...[More]
This move was handled very well. Excellent communication with company. Unlike other transporters I contacted Intercity was very easy to deal with. Drivers were extremely helpful and the move was completed promptly! Would definitely use this company again....[More]
By Alan on Intercity Lines Inc. on Apr 27 2015 12:22PM
I am totally blown away by the honesty integrity and compassion displayed by this shipping company and particularly of Joanna who was my direct contact through this process. The shipper was going to be out of town in a couple of days and I was leaving on vacation within a few days myself and with just 3 days remaining and after several promises from other shipping companies with higher prices, I finally made contact with Joanna who went above and beyond and worked tirelessly even after hours to make this possible.She is extremely positive and the model by which customer service should be measured. I am truly indebted to her and her team and will recommended them to my friends and congregants and will have them as my primary shipping contact. Thanks again Joanna in the word of the popular saying, "YOU ROCK" Sincerely Rev Michael Glrdner...[More]
By Pastor Michael Gardner on TD Auto Transport on Apr 27 2015 12:10PM
I started off using a different transport company and they took an upfront deposit and gave be the run around. After 2 weeks of drivers not showing up and constant lack of communication and excuses I ditched the other company and went with TD Auto Transport. Joanna was very helpful and informative and even negotiated with the driver to get a lower price. Matthew went to bat for me when the driver said he might not be able to make the pickup on the day promised. They had a driver out within a couple hours of Matthews call. TD Auto Transport is the best, get communication and great customer service...[More]
By kdalmazan on TD Auto Transport on Apr 27 2015 11:58AM