View 149,475 Reviews on 3,541 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 16
Reviews 51-75 of 1141
Auto Star Transport gave me the best quote for transporting my 2011 Chevrolet Cruz from Ohio to Florida.Unlike most transport companies there was no b...[More]
By Gino Centanni on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 17 Hours Ago
Josh thanks again for your excellent service. My ford pickup was delivered promply. also all transactions were very honest and prompt. Truck was deliv...[More]
By Nelson on All American Transport about 17 Hours Ago
After another company failed to pick up my car on time i contacted this company and they had my car on a truck on the same day I called. The contact ...[More]
By Kristin R on Angels Moving Autos about 17 Hours Ago
good service, very polite agent and honest. Was able to obtain a transporter for me as agreed. Would recommend to others....[More]
By joe on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
We have used Michael and Rock Bottom Rate Transport yearly to ship our cars back and forth from Jersey to Florida. Never had an issue. His drivers hav...[More]
By JC on Rock Bottom Rate Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
After working with another broker in FL without result, I contacted Lepke through a click thru in Google Search. Tobias explained to me why in his opi...[More]
By K Maxon on Lepke Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
they did a great job of picking up on time and transporting my car. the people are great to work with and I would use them again....[More]
By Renee on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
I have had several opportunities to deal with moving and shipping vehicles due to my years in a transient engineering company career and being an old ...[More]
By Anthony Vena on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 17 Hours Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Hey Tony! I had a blast working with you on this route! I too am a bit of a classic...[More]
This was my 3rd vehicle that needed transport to California. After sifting through the BS of all other companies, I finally found a company that was h...[More]
By Jason Schwartz on Regal Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
I needed to ship my vehicle from FL to NY and was recommended by a friend to contact Stephanie. She was curtious and patient with me every step of the...[More]
By Jack on Regal Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
AmeriFreight was amazing at getting back to me, honoring their deal, scheduling someone to come pick up my car and deliver it in a quick and very easy...[More]
By Michael on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 18 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 415-233-6441 ...[More]
By Marita Ossi on All Ways Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
My military daughter & son-in-law relocated from AZ to VA. We chose Total Car Shipping primarily based on Marie Abrahams who took my call. She wa...[More]
By Donna Scott on Total Car Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
From start to finish I was very pleased with service, the price, and customer service. Driver was very nice. Easy drop and pick up. I would use them ...[More]
By Kathy D on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 19 Hours Ago
Very professional. great follow up at every step of the process. Very accommodating to my very precise date needs. We definitely recommend and use ...[More]
By Aracelia Vila on E Transport Solutions Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
These people were very courteous and prompt. they explained everything, arrived on time and was very careful with my car. it actually arrived 1 day e...[More]
By Gus Smith on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
I am so pleased with the experience I had with Blue Star Auto Carriers! I needed to ship my car from CA to NY. Of all the auto shipping brokers I cont...[More]
By Liz Conrado on Blue Star Auto Carriers about 20 Hours Ago
Driver was extremely accommodating. Only problem was that driver verbally told me that the car would arrive a couple days before it actually did. The ...[More]
By A Mesepam on Lightning Auto Carriers about 20 Hours Ago
I was very pleased that the estimated price was infact the price paid. No surprises. Tbe driver was friendly and cooperative....[More]
By Bree on 7 Star Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 19 Hours Ago
For same 5-Star service call IVAN (866) 576-7009 ext.215, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you...[More]
I have used Angels twice to move my car across country. Both time the experience very good. My car was conveniently delivered to me with no damage. I...[More]
By Caroline Proctor on Angels Moving Autos about 20 Hours Ago
After a couple of bad experiences, this company was a breath of fresh air. Sam Green was incredible help and exceeded my expectations. Will definitely...[More]
By Paola Lebron on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
They were awesome, I used them to transport my car to and from New York area, and they were prompt, very nice, and easy to work with. Everything was s...[More]
By John Liau on Angels Moving Autos about 20 Hours Ago
After reviewing several companies I decided to use D&G Professional Brokerage. There price was affordable and their service was excellent. Answer...[More]
By Karen on D&G Professional Brokerage about 21 Hours Ago
By Karen on D&G Professional Brokerage about 21 Hours Ago
I must admit, I was hesitant about shipping my car across the states. Heard so many horrible stories, it scared me. But I took the plunge and after ca...[More]
By Paula Pearcey on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 21 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 19 Hours Ago
Previous 1 2 3 4 5