View 175,208 Reviews on 3,909 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 11
Reviews 51-75 of 763
My third time using Montway. Very professional, Very satisfied. They are affordable. Their pricing is always at the low end of the spectrum but their service and professionalism is top notch. ...[More]
By james cincotta on Montway Auto Transport on Nov 30 2015 4:06PM
Smooth Transport - Satisfied with the service, very fast cool and accurate, Kim is good, Willing to work with her again, if needed. Happy and satisfied with the service, Excellent....[More]
By Ravi on Tru Auto Transport Inc. on Nov 30 2015 3:51PM
This is the second time I have shipped a car. The first time (with another outfit) was a nightmare. This time (via the reference from a friend) I used "Ship a car Direct" and the whole process was very smooth- professional and done as it should be. My driver was first class and Gaby was great in putting the whole thing together. I would very much recommend this broker if you need to have someone coordinate your auto shipping needs. ...[More]
By Christopher maslyar on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 30 2015 3:47PM
I was a bit worried when I set out to find a transport company. Felicia was great in explaining to me to whole process involving the shipping process. She responded quickly to my emails and text messages. I would definitely call Felicia again should the need present itself. Thank You Felicia!!!...[More]
By J. V. Munoz on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 30 2015 3:40PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 21 Hours Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
I was assisted by Felicia @ 602-428-6872 ASG to ship my car from Houston to Los Angeles, she was very friendly and assigned me another carrie at a very short time when the original carrie had some problem, and my car was shipped 2 days earlier before assigned date. My car was the exactly same as it picked up when it was delivered. I would definitely use ASG again when I need ship my car in the future. ...[More]
By Alex on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 30 2015 3:38PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 30 2015 3:41PM
Lecia was extremely professional and helpful in the process of transporting our car across the country. We will use her again when we bring the car back again in summer....[More]
By Darcy on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 30 2015 3:37PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 30 2015 4:06PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
It has taken me many tries to find a good, reliable, and honest transport carrier. We live part time in NC AND FL, getting our cars to and fro has been a challenge, for sure. I was recommended to Chris by a wonderful financial adviser. His clients have been happy with the service, and I can see why. The pricing was better than I ever was charged, the service was the fastest, and my car was handled with expertise. I RARELY take the time to write reviews, but I felt that this company deserved my time. Now, I go out of my way to recommend Chris and his group. NH ...[More]
By Noelle on TransNation on Nov 30 2015 3:35PM
I have used AmeriFreight to ship my car across the country twice and had a positive experience each time. My contact at AmeriFreight, Lecia Phillips, was pleasant, professional, and efficient in the pricing and scheduling of my transport needs. The companies that AmeriFreight utilized in getting the job done were equally courteous and knowing. The car was picked up and delivered at the times promised and arrived in great condition. Again, I have used AmeriFreight's services twice and found the attention I received the second time to be consistent with the exemplary service I encountered when I first made contact with the company....[More]
By J Hairston on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 30 2015 3:33PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 30 2015 4:06PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Everything worked as planned. Cost was very reasonable. Everybody involved, from your firm, to the actual shipper and the driver was very professional....[More]
By Renee Silverstein on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 30 2015 3:22PM
My car was ready to be picked up on the Monday before thanksgiving. They were able to secure a pickup that Monday and the car was delivered on Wednesday. A day before thanksgiving. No issues with the car. Kept me informed via text and phone calls. ...[More]
By Satinder Singh on Montway Auto Transport on Nov 30 2015 3:18PM
The overall experience with jared was excellent he worked hard to find the right transporter to do the job and got it done in my budget. Andre the shipper did a great job getting my vehicles to me with no problems and one of them is a box truck. He was very accommodating i wa running behind getting them ready he worked with me at no charge and we got it done. I highly recommend these two great job fellas thanks ...[More]
By Brian Ziegler on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. on Nov 30 2015 3:06PM
Promptly picked up the vehicle as stated. Then delivered even faster than anticipated Very Solid and great follow through. Thank you very much. Erik Black...[More]
By Patrick Motorsports on Montway Auto Transport on Nov 30 2015 2:59PM
Overall good experience on my first freight move. I purchased a vehicle sight unseen from a dealer in Washington State. I live in Michigan. Cost me $850 to ship 2011 Audi A6 on an open carrier. Sarah kept me informed on the pick up and delivery date. Vehicle picked up and delivered on time. Driver was courteous and called me the day before to arrange a drop off at my home. Of course the vehicle was a little dirty but that is to be expected given the 2400 mile trek. I would use again. Everyone was professional throughout the entire process. ...[More]
By Mike on Vehicle Shipping Group LLC on Nov 30 2015 2:16PM
Picked the car up the day before Thanksgiving. Thought it would be delivered the following Sunday but it came on Saturday. Great job!! Car was uncovered all the way so did turn up dirty but if that is my only complaint then no big deal. Both drivers were polite and courteous...[More]
By Chris Buckley on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 30 2015 1:21PM
I accepted Olde Towne's Quote. An issue arose not the fault of Olde Towne and was beyond their control. They were very honest and made things right even though it wasn't their fault. Thank you....[More]
By E Vider on Olde Towne Logistics on Nov 30 2015 6:54AM
Look up their ratings on Central Dispatch... They are holding money from their customers like the low life scum they are. They will be paid a visit in person before it gets to the local Court System. Here is the address for the principal officer of the Company: = Myers-Gopaul, Donnamarie T. D.O.B.: 08/15/1971 4221 SW 124th Way Miramar Florida 33027 ...[More]
By SCUMBAGS on Xclusive Auto Carriers LLC on Nov 30 2015 4:01AM
I had booked delivery with another carrier (Stateway Auto Transport) because the quote was a bit less. After three weeks they had not picked up the vehicle. I called Montway and my Van was picked up within a few days. This was the second time I have used Montway and I will always use them in the future. They were very accessible and truthful in the beginning of the process and the driver of the transport truck was immediately available during the delivery....[More]
By Jim Turner on Montway Auto Transport on Nov 30 2015 2:54AM
I have to thank Nicole from South Beach Transport and Gary the transport driver for making shipping my car a good experience. I was very apprehensive about shipping my car after researching the industry. I ended up taking the approach since this was going to be an extra car if it didn't feel comfortable I just wouldn't do it. I even told Nicole that up front but she won my confidence it would all work out. Gary keep in touch with me all through the process and made the pick up and deliver go smoothly. Glad I did it now and look forward to working with Nicole in the future. ...[More]
By Ben on South Beach Transport on Nov 30 2015 2:07AM
This was my first time shipping a vehicle on behalf of my agency. The vehicle needed to be picked up by Friday, November 20th or my agency risked losing the vehicle. The first driver that took the load showed up on a Saturday, November 21st even after I made it abundantly clear to the shipping broker and driver that the vehicle was on an active military base and there could be no Saturday pickup. The original driver would not wait until Monday to pickup the truck and cancelled on me. Josibiah, at Ship Your Car Now, worked quickly to find another driver and by Sunday, November 22nd, a second driver was lined up. I informed my contact at the military base of what happened with the first driver and explained a second driver was lined up and would pick up the truck on Monday, November 23rd. Monday came and went and the truck didn't get picked up. I contacted the driver directly who stated that now it would be Tuesday before he could get to the base. The truck was successfully picked up on Tuesday and delivered to my agency on Friday. Although I experienced delays and inconveniences with this shipment, none of which was the fault of Ship Your Car Now. Josibiah was always prompt with responding to my emails or returning my phone calls and did a great job keeping me informed during the whole process. I would definitely use this company again....[More]
By Officer Mummert on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 30 2015 2:06AM
Paul koodoos to both you and Brad after my bad experience with the auto transporter Brian Denena who might I add took my money and ran !! Vehicles in Motion auto transporter who are actually brokers were kind of forced to find a auto transporter because they had to the right thing after throwing Brian Denena in my lap they got your transport company to transport my vehicle. You guys stepped up to the plate knowing VIM would probably not pay you a cent but you still hauled my vehicle your compound in Ontario because Vehicles in Motion were suppose to provid another transport to haul my car to New Brunswick which also didn't happen. Paul and Brad are highly professional. and might I add the most kind hearted guys , they went above and beyond.. DPR Trucking is the best.. Now after 3 1/2 months I finally got my car.. ...[More]
By Maria M on DPR trucking on Nov 30 2015 1:31AM
In an industry where seedy characters abound, David with Get-it-done delivers (Pun intended!). He promised prompt pick-up and delivery at a set price. While many other vehicle transportation brokers modified their pick-up/delivery times and prices multiple times. David kept his promise! It is nice to know that there is at least one trustworthy individual in the industry. We used his services for two different vehicles on two separate occasions and we heartily endorse him and his company....[More]
By Adam on Get it Done Transportation on Nov 30 2015 1:27AM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein on Nov 30 2015 3:06AM
Adam, Thank you for your honest 5 star review. Also THANK YOU for the repeat business, being family owned and operated we strive to offer nothing less...[More]
Based on a friend's recommendation I did my car move with Transport Connection from west coast to east coast and glad that I did. The pick up was right on time and the delivery was a day early than estimated. Bill sent me prompt email updates and the driver gave me a call a day before delivery so that I can plan for receiving my car the next day. Overall a great job....[More]
By Venki on Transport Connection on Nov 30 2015 12:34AM
I purchased a custom Mercedes Benz CLS63 AMG from a friend in Austin, TX. and this was my first time having a vehicle transported, so I was definitely concerned about the process. I worked with David from "Ship a Car Direct" to learn about the process and coordinate the transportation of my car. David made the experience a great one by taking the time to fully explain the process and to make sure my car was being transported by a proven and respected carrier. The car was picked and delivered on time and without incident, so I'm extremely pleased. I can highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again in the future. ...[More]
By Alan M. on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 29 2015 10:49PM
I had heard and read horror stories about car shipping. After doing extensive research, I narrowed the list to my best 4 brokers. I spoke with Scott at Ship a Car Dirext. After my extensive interview, I decided to use Ship a Car Direct. Communication was great with Scott throughout the whole process. Communication with the assigned carrier was great also my original pick up date was for a Monday. I reveived a all on Sunday from the driver asking if a Wednesday pick up would be OK. I said it would be no problem. The driver arrived at the advised time. He gave me a 7 day delivery date. My car arrived in 4 days with no damage at all My overall experience with Scott was great and would highly recommend Ship a Car Direct ...[More]
By Douglas Jorge on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 29 2015 10:31PM
Shipped a car cross-country with no issues in about a week. Process was pretty smooth and easy. Prices were competitive and driver and coordinator were very courteous. Overall a good experience....[More]
By Rebecca on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 29 2015 9:23PM
Paul and company at Diesel Auto Express are the most unprofessional business in this industry. If you are looking for a professional and responsible business with good communication skills, respect for the customer and timeliness, LOOK ELSEWHERE. Don't risk your automobile with Diesel Auto Express. Learn from my mistakes and others that have written here; why take the chance when there are so many other good options?!...[More]
By Brendan on Diesel Auto Express on Nov 29 2015 8:39PM
This was the second time that we used Amerifreight. This second experience was every bit as positive as first experience. Graham was just as courteous and professional and although the actual carrier was a different company this time around, we received the same exceptional service from White Bull. Car was picked up and delivered on time with absolutely NO HASSLES, no delays and no surprises. I would definitely recommend Amerifreight as the very first go-to option when shipping a vehicle. I would also suggest you ask for Graham - very professional and followed through to the very end to make sure that we were satisfied with their service. ...[More]
By MET on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 29 2015 6:15PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 30 2015 3:55PM
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
- - - - Great customer service. Very kind driver. My car was very well cared and arrived fast and in perfect condition –- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -...[More]
By Lina on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 29 2015 4:50PM
If you are serious about shipping a vehicle, let me give you a bit of advice to limit unnecessary problems. If doing a internet search, you'll find an web area where you can input your contact info, so your transport request will out to multiple trucking companies to get the "best" quote. Unfortunately, I made this mistake. As soon as I hit the submit button, I started receiving phone calls and emails wanting to give me the "best" price with forceful and seemingly shady sales tactics. Over the next few days I received approximately 30 phone calls and emails. I finally start telling all callers that I had the transportation arranged and to take me off their calling and email lists. With a bad experience to start with, I looked at many company's reviews including the BBB. With everything I found and read, Ship A Car Direct had best reviews. I contacted the company and talked with Scott who was the only person I dealt with on the broker side. Ship A Car Direct has taken a different approach by putting information on their website to educate consumers on the process of shipping a vehicle. Scott was very attentive to my inquiry and questions both by phone and email. Scott worked with me on figuring out a good pickup date for us to fly and meet the vehicle in our destination. Contact and pickup by the trucking company when very smooth. The truck was delayed while enroute due to a huge winter storm which caused interstate closures. Drop off was quick and smooth. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks Scott!!...[More]
By Vern on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 29 2015 1:52PM
Service was spot on. The process started with the brokers agent on the phone, had a follow up email and phone call within 3 1/2 hours to set up pick up. The broker gave me the truck drivers cell # and the truck was on the ground in 1 DAY. Moses was in constant communication with me and was on time with the delivery. Will be selling my other truck and putting your phone in my ad for transportation needs....[More]
By D M Bannister on Montway Auto Transport on Nov 29 2015 12:30PM
We can start with fantastic customer service over the phone and end with fabulous car delivery to my Utah home. It just couldn't get any easier than that. Rodney, the Driver arrived ready to get my car on the road as quickly as possible. Paperwork took a nano-second. Positive comments on my beloved convertible took a tad longer. Before I knew it there was snap of my Honda tucked safely in my Utah garage on my cellphone. I'd do it all again anytime with "AAA Anytime"!...[More]
By K G Leitch on AAA Anytime Inc. on Nov 29 2015 7:42AM
This was my first experience shipping a vehicle. Kevin was very helpful, answered all of my questions and was not pushy or high pressure. The drivers were fantastic! Picked up when I needed, kept me informed along the way, and delivered early. My van was in perfect condition when I received it. Great experience!...[More]
By Renae on All States Car Transport on Nov 29 2015 6:35AM
He was a great driver. Great response to any question that we had. The truck and the service where in good condition the only inconvenience that I had it's that the guy that we made the deal gave me an amount that they would be withdrawing from my account, and at the end they end up withdrawing more money with out my consent, but anything else the service of the driver Jasos my good....[More]
By Luis Reyes on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 29 2015 5:37AM
I paid Montway Auto to transport a brand new 2015 Ford vehicle on July 27th, 2015. When the vehicle was picked up on July 27th no damage was present on the vehicle as indicated on the bill of ladding. When the vehicle was delivered on July 30th damage was observed on the vehicle and documented on the bill of ladding. Montway Auto was contacted to start a damage claim. Montway Auto instructed me to provide three repair estimates to repair the vehicle which I provided on August 2nd. Montway Auto informed me the carrier declined to pay for the damages. Montway Auto told me to file a claim with the carrier’s insurance company which I did on August 11th. The carrier’s insurance company denied the claim on October 28th since the carrier’s insurance policy does not cover damages to the vehicle. They sent me a denial claim letter confirming this. I sent this information to Montway Auto. I asked Montway Auto to pay for the repairs and refund the amount paid to transport the vehicle. They said they will not pay to repair the vehicle nor refund the money paid to transport the vehicle. Montway Auto again said they would ask the carrier to pay for the repairs. On November 25th they informed me the carrier would not pay for the damages. On Montway Auto’s website it states, "You’re covered in any situation. Your vehicle is protected by the best insurance available – at no extra cost – and you get our 100% Money Back Guarantee.” Clearly this is not an accurate nor true statement. Montway Auto will not refund any money nor pay to repair the vehicle. Their advertising is misleading and untruthful! BE CAUTIOUS! Montway Auto DOES NOT use carriers that have adequate insurance to cover damages to your vehicle in an event your vehicle is damaged during transportation. They do not check to ensure their carriers have adequate insurance. I have spent four months working with Montway Auto in an attempt to get the damages to my vehicle paid for/repaired. I have provided them everything they have asked for. To date I am no closer to resolving this issue with Montway Auto and getting my vehicle repaired. I would NOT recommend using Montway Auto to transport any vehicle unless you are willing to accept that if the vehicle arrives damaged you will be responsible to repair it. On a positive note Montway Auto has generally returned my phone calls and emails which is appreciated. ...[More]
By Andy on Montway Auto Transport on Nov 29 2015 5:33AM
Shipping a car is not an everyday experience for most of us, and like many others, I was a bit apprehensive about the process. I can honestly say, however, that Graham Turner of Amerifreight made the task easy. He was efficient and effective in providing all necessary information, very helpful when I was unsure of the some of the standards of practice, and consistently thoughtful and professional in making al of the actual shipping arrangements. My car was delivered on the other side of the country in good shape and on time...a great outcome....[More]
By John Boyer on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 29 2015 4:38AM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 29 2015 6:51AM
For discounted rates call Graham 678-369-4122...[More]
Felicia from Auto Shipping Group was great. She was knowledgeable and gave all the relevant information at the beginning. She did not pressure me to make a deal with them. She also did not promise me the world, and kept expectations real. Our limitation was to have the pick up done on a particular day, which is normally impossible for any company to promise, as the truckers schedule are always changing. But she managed to get us on the exact date that we wanted, which is partly luck and partly her effort. Once I placed the order, she stayed on top, by staying in touch regularly. Most other brokers simply pass the trucker's information and expect you to keep in direct touch with the trucking company/driver. In this case she gave us the information, but took the responsibility on herself and proactively kept us informed of the updates and schedule of the pickup and delivery schedule. The trucking company, Unified Auto Trans Corp, that she choose was also very friendly, on schedule and courteous throughout the process. She vetted the company and made sure they had very high ratings in all categories. The dispatcher at the trucking company gave her cell number so that I could reach her, even after hours, just in case we needed any information. The drivers (both at pickup and drop off) were extremely friendly and polite. They kept in touch with us directly to keep us updated on their arrival. They took their time to let us look over the car to make sure everything was ok on delivery. Yes, the car was a little dusty, but that is expected on an open carriage. Luckily there was no damage to the carThe car was delivered in 6 days, which I think is very fast, considering it had to be driven close to 3000 miles. No, they were not the cheapest, (I got a couple of quotes which are at least $100 to $150 cheaper), but when you are bringing over a new car, I believe it was well worth it. The service and their experience doing this over several years, gave me the peace of mind that my car was in good hands and take care off. Felicia provided excellent service, stayed in constant touch through email and phone calls - she followed up after the car was delivered to make sure everything went well. Very happy with this experience!...[More]
By Sam on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 29 2015 4:11AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 30 2015 3:41PM
The experience was good. The person contacted me immediately and details were explained clearly. ...[More]
By Lakshmi kanth on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 29 2015 1:01AM
First off I would like to state that I work at a car dealership. Stumbled into Fletcher from local google search. Was interested in shipping my customers car to California. I asked him for a quote for a open transport he offered me enclosed transport for almost the same rate. I was shocked at the fact that he was able to get me an enclosed transportation service for the same price and made me feel like the vehicle I was selling to my customer was going to be well protected in Fletchers hands! I would definitely recommend Fletcher to ANYONE looking for a reliable auto transport service definitely the best rates around! ...[More]
By Chris on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Nov 29 2015 12:31AM
After a bad start with one carrier canceled due to bad insurance and another one unable to perform the quoted business, AUTO STAR came through with their promise and delivered. Excellent communication and follow up. (A++++) The chosen carrier "Arizona Outlaw" performed flawless (A++++). Pick up and delivery as scheduled. Good communication (phone and e-mail) This family business crew had it all figured out. Truck and trailer in tip top shape. Any time again. Thanks WeGo...[More]
By wego0002 on AutoStar Transport Express on Nov 28 2015 11:05PM
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon on Nov 30 2015 4:12PM
From Carlos Meffe 888-802-8250 ext. 2250. Hi Werner thanks for the positive review, it was my pleasure taking care of this for you. You were easy to w...[More]
Process went as advertised. Steve was knowledgable and flexible. Communication with truck was good. I did not compare prices. Truck arrived for pickup and delivery as promised....[More]
By Dennis Wolf on Discount Auto And Truck Transporters on Nov 28 2015 9:56PM
KD Transport was the carrier to ship my son's car from North Carolina to Illinois. He arrived on time and delivered the vehicle on time. It was very helpful that he called me letting me know his location and when he would arrive the day he was expected. When backing the vehicle off the trailer, the ramp slipped because the ground was soft causing the front right wheel to slip off the ramp. The damage was minimal. The driver was very honest. We drove to the local body shop and received an estimate. The driver paid for the damage at that time. Even tho this was an unfortunate situation, I would still highly recommend this company. The driver was on time, professional, and immediately dealt with the damage....[More]
By Scott S. on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 28 2015 9:56PM
Great service would definitely use them again! Had my car shipped from Hermosa Beach to Annapolis MD and it arrived 1 day early. Will shipped back my car to Cali in the next few months it's the only way to go!...[More]
By Al on Montway Auto Transport on Nov 28 2015 9:26PM
I used ship a car direct to ship my car from CA to MA. I choose Ship a car direct as it had good yelp reviews and was also economical. Also, their website is quite good containing all the information one requires. They were able to find a carrier on a very short notice and a pick up date which I got was the one which suited me best. I got the deliver of the car within 2 weeks which I guess is an excellent time for a coast to coast move. Both the pick and delivery timings were met. For me everything went smooth and I am very satisfied with the transaction. ...[More]
By Rajat Gupta on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 28 2015 8:35PM
I needed my vehicle transported to Dunedin, FL. I used American Transport last spring after we got stood up by a broker that never picked up our car. I found American Transport online as I wanted to use a company from Mass. My son picked up the car last spring at the terminal in Worcester, mass. This year I used them again to pick up the car in Rehoboth, Mass and Jim got my vehicle on Saturday and he was right on time. The vehicle made it to florida in 4 days as the truck was leaving that weekend. The price was a little more as he picked it up but it was worth it. I finally found a carrier I can trust and will be using them in the future both ways. I will no longer have to deal with any brokers again. ...[More]
By Irene Haskell on American Transport (Massachussets) on Nov 28 2015 8:20PM
Great coustumer service. I would definitely use them if I need to have another vehicle shipped.Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!! Great coustumer service. I would definitely use them if I need to have another vehicle shipped.Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!...[More]
By Jason Toney on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 28 2015 6:55PM
My whole experience with Ship a Car Direct was more than great. The initial phone conversation with Stefan was very informative and the price couldn't be beat. The process was painless and I would definitely use Ship a Car Direct again if I ever needed to ship my car. ...[More]
By Susanna Wom on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 28 2015 6:33PM
I was referred by a friend of a friend who has used them numerous times and spoke of the service they received very highly...from the very 1st conversation i had with Mark, i felt assured that I would be recieving the same treatment i was informed he delivered....the entire process was without a hick up, delivery was on time and seamless...i will definitely be using them again and referring to anyone in need of assistance........[More]
By Chesney on Auto Transport Group Midwest on Nov 28 2015 5:52PM
I have used Amerifreight before and decided to move my vintage Jaguar with little notice. Lecia Phillips helped me get this done without a moment's hesitation. She immediately gave me a solid quote and located a carrier heading to my destination within a couple of hours! My car was delivered BEFORE I arrived and I was connected to the most professional driver yet, Keith who treated my car with the utmost care. There were NO hidden charges and Lecia affirmed that my carrier (Keith), would have a tow truck (which I needed), with wench attached, for NO additional charge. She requested that I post a review for small compensation against my quote ($35), however, admittedly, I would have posted regardless of the incentive or outcome. It is stressful moving, especially if you've never transported your vehicle. My Jag is my baby and I treat her well by using Amerifreight. Lecia Phillips provided EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE from origin to destination. She even followed with me after the Jag was delivered. Thank you Lecia and Amerifreight!...[More]
By Dr. Patton on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 28 2015 5:43PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 28 2015 5:54PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Great experience, would highly recommend! Very professional staff, driver keep me updated on delivery and car arrived when expected and in good condition. ...[More]
By Sue N. on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 28 2015 5:40PM
This was my first time shipping a car, so I wasn't quite sure how the whole process worked at first. Lecia walked me through the process and informed me that they were going to help find the actual driver to ship the cars. She then called me a couple of times with a quote from specific drivers, but I turned them down until I got one that matched my budget. The process took a while, but anytime I didn't hear from the driver, or wanted an update or had a question, Lecia helped me right away. That was a huge help. We had two cars shipped from and to the same place and they were both in great shape when they arrived. ...[More]
By Kari Finn on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 28 2015 5:30PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 28 2015 5:53PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
Jorge Cruz of AmeriFreight provided excellent customer service from the first phone contact until our vehicle was delivered to us. He maintained a very professional attitude in all dealings with us. He explained every aspect of transporting our vehicle, and he stayed in contact with us through every step of the process. We felt that the price of AmeriFreight facilitating the transportation of our vehicle ($270.00) and the carrier charge ($550.00) were both acceptable for transporting our vehicle from Georgia to Arizona. If ever we should need to transport a vehicle again, we will certainly contact Jorge Cruz at AmeriFreight for his expert assistance! Yes, AmeriFreight did offer us a $35 discount for submitting this review, but it really would not have mattered either way. We cannot say enough how pleased we are with the service that we received from Jorge Cruz of AmeriFreight!...[More]
By Bruce on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 28 2015 5:23PM
Customer service, was too good. I have only call once and they followed up from beginning to till end. The driver was of the transport vehicle was very straight forward. he kept all the thing upfront. I would definitely recommend. ...[More]
By Imtiaz on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC on Nov 28 2015 5:13PM
Response from Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner on Nov 28 2015 6:24PM
Great Customer! Thank you for your business and feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again ...[More]
Aaron did an excellent job,was on time and mule was in great condition would use Aaron agian.Pricing was very reasonable.Tracking worked well Aaron kept me informed at all times the delivery person was promt and polite the experience was excellent thanks my son was excited to ride mule would ship agian auto transpot 123 thanks agian. ...[More]
By Don Fritsche on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 28 2015 5:08PM
Company was great to deal with. Very knowledgeable and professional. Truck came on time door to door with no issues. Had contact with driver and dispatch throughout the entire transport. Truck arrived in good condition. I would use them again for a car/truck transport....[More]
By Ben on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 28 2015 4:48PM
I could not have asked for a better service at such a reasonable cost. Communication was clear and courteous. Time schedules were kept. This was even done over a holiday when you might expect a delay and everything was perfect. ...[More]
By Mitch on Lightning Auto Carriers on Nov 28 2015 4:21PM
Great experience...first time 'shipper'. Hoffman Estates IL to Framingham MA. Received call in well advanced for car pickup and delivery. Both customer service and driver were very helpful and provided timely updates. This was a very smooth process. Never expected that the car would be delivered so quickly....[More]
By Abhisek on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 28 2015 4:14PM
I was very happy with my experience with PDQ Auto. Bruce sold himself well in the initial conversation and I was impressed with his experience. This was the first time I had to ship a vehicle any distance and I did some comparisons before I decided. I was contacted quickly when I made the decision to use PDQ and a driver was dispatched in about a day. The driver contacted me when he was almost there and everything went very smoothly. The vehicle was delivered the next morning and I couldn't be happier with the service and speed with which my vehicle transport was executed. ...[More]
By Scott DeMeyer on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. on Nov 28 2015 2:26PM
I was given Felicia's name and number from a relative. This was the first time I have ever shipped a vehicle, let alone a brand new vehicle. From the first contact I had with Felicia, I knew I was in good hands. She very thoroughly walked me through the process, discussed all of my options and what to expect. Over the next week as I was finalizing the purchase details with the auto dealership, she continued to periodically stay in contact with me. Once the vehicle was ready for pick-up, Felicia very quickly was able to arrange the pick-up at the dealership. During the transportation of the vehicle, she continually kept me up to date on the progress of the auto carrier and when to expect delivery. The vehicle was delivered on time. The vehicle arrived in the enclosed carrier as if it just came off the showroom floor. I could not be more pleased with the assistance and guidance from start to finish. My experience with Felicia as well as the auto carrier and driver was excellent. ...[More]
By Byron on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 28 2015 2:38AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 30 2015 3:38PM
The whole transaction was smooth and seamless. I was kept well informed and given plenty of notice of both pick-up and delivery. Delivery driver even worked around my schedule to get the car to me before I started work....[More]
By Jerry Peters on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 28 2015 2:30AM
This was my first time to use Nationwide Transport. Laki's response was immediate to my initial search and pricing was very reasonable. I will use again should the need arise. Tim...[More]
By Tim Harbert on Nationwide Transport Services on Nov 28 2015 1:42AM
Response from Nationwide Transport Services
Jason Foltz on Nov 28 2015 3:57PM
Laki Prousalis / Logistics Consultant Nationwide Transport Services, LLC Office: 954-603-1936 / Fax: 954-944-1989 1001 W Cypress Creek Road, Suit...[More]
I took a chance and did not know who to go with,but after watching the video and talking with Mr.Weaver it helped me to make my decision. I highly recommend Pricedrite Auto Transport to transport your vehicle, I will use them again if I ever need a vehicle to be transported from State to state .My Thankyou to you all for a job well done ....[More]
By John Thompson on Pricedrite Auto Transport on Nov 28 2015 1:03AM
The car was delivered even before the date it was promised. The communication from Ship a car direct was great updating me on a regular basis. I would definitely use this service again....[More]
By vivek on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 27 2015 11:47PM
Amerifreight delivered their service exactly as described and agreed upon..Florida to Washington State..night pickup and night delivery... great customer service, always available to contact, very easy to arrange, very nice to speak with and work with, they do exactly what they say they will, and the transport company itself was excellent, very nice people, careful with your vehicle, took careful time to make sure it is safe and secure on a big beautiful shiny clean tractor trailer car hauler...driver was very nice and easy going and professional.... I would definitely recommend Amerifreight to my friends and anyone looking to get a vehicle from one place to another on a car hauler. Amerifreight is the real deal....[More]
By Greg James on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 27 2015 10:02PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Nov 28 2015 5:56PM
For discounted rates call Lecia 678-621-1768...[More]
I worked with Mike Phillips for this transport. He was professional all the way through the process even when the driver got a little flustered at one point. He stayed in contact with me and in the flood of calls, emails and voice messages (this car transporting business is interesting to say the least) he was the most sensible. The car left on time and got to my driveway earlier than expected which was a good thing. I'd recommend them for sure. Now that I've gone through this once, in advance I would want to know who exactly my driver was and what company he actually works for before the car was loaded. ...[More]
By Scott on Nationwide Transport Services on Nov 27 2015 9:38PM
Response from Nationwide Transport Services
Jason Foltz on Nov 28 2015 3:27PM
Mike Phillips | Logistics Engineer T: 954-505-8921 E: W: ...[More]
I received a lot of phone calls when I submitted my information for a quote. I went with a company that was not getting my vehicle to me. When I spoke to Julie she explained the process and I asked for her help. She got my vehicle moving out to me again and enjoy driving it again. Thank you so much Julie. I will call you again if I need your help.Happy Holidays....[More]
By Del Cid on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 27 2015 9:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 28 2015 12:33AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM It was my pleasure assisting you in your transport. I am so happy that you get to enjoy your...[More]
In car sales time is money and Tige delivered. The car was purchased and picked up the same day then delivered one day later. Wow!!! My client was happy and we were able to complete the sale without delay....[More]
By Tim on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 27 2015 9:04PM
True to our agreement regarding the price. My car arrived in perfect condition. A couple of miscommunications along the way. All in all the experience was pleasant. I am just happy that the driver pulled through for me and arrived earlier than he originally intended. ...[More]
By Anne on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 27 2015 8:53PM
was looking ofr ways to get my car sent to me from rhode Island. finally got in touch with Jason from Auto transport 123. customer service was great from start to finish. Jason He gave us a set price and delivered on time. would recommed this service to anyone. Thanks Jason for your excellent customer service. ...[More]
By Lisa Carter on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 27 2015 8:45PM
Kim Freiley did an excellent job with our car shipment. Car arrived on time and damage free. Scheduling process and drop off where quick and hassle free. Kim was very helpful with explaining the process and kept us apprised of the status of the vehicle. Cost was on par with competitors. ...[More]
By Justin Hardy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 27 2015 8:30PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
My transport was arranged for me through Julie and it went smoothly and as she explained it would. I was very pleased with her coordination with the pickup and delivery communication. Thank you Julie and I'll be needing your help again in the spring....[More]
By Trent on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 27 2015 8:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 28 2015 12:35AM
JULIE JOHNSTON 602-428-6878 JULIEJ@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM We strive to make our customer's transport stress free for them. I look forward to working wi...[More]
By DENNIS K on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 27 2015 8:20PM
This was my first time using this type of service. I was very concerned about using the service and was unsure if it was a rip off and my daughter's car would not be pick up or deliver. When I first entered my information to obtained service. I was contacted by Gregory with ShipYourCarNow. He was very patience with providing information and allowed me to ask as many questions as needed. I decided to secure services through him. However, once I got off the phone with him, I began to received call after call after call from other transportation companies who were almost demanding that I should use their company and even talk negatively about ShipYourCarNow. I called Gregory back and asked more questions and also informed him of what other companies were stating. Gregory was very patience and explained the whole system and why I was receiving numerous calls. He alleviated my concerns and I stay with his company to secure transportation. The company that provided the transportation was Auto Express and the main contact was a lady by the name of Natalia. She was also very helpful and supportive. She alleviated my concerns, her driver arrive on the day/and near the time indicated. My daughter's car was delivered on the day/somewhat near the time but they also made special arrangements to ensure my daughter would be able to retrieve her car. It has taken me awhile to write my review but I wanted to make sure that I did. I will also call Gregory back to secure return transportation for my daughter's car. Thank you! Dawn L. Hall...[More]
By Dawn L. Hall on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Nov 27 2015 8:15PM
Loved Mike and his personality...That was the reason I picked this company. I had 2 estimated priced $15 cheaper, but their personality sucked. As I said, if it wasn't for Mike I would have gone with another company. I would use you again as long as Mike was still there. The driver was extremely nice, even though their was a little confusion as to payment. He was patient with the situation and was nice at all times. I was happy at the end when I truck arrived/...[More]
By Karen Tuzzolino on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 27 2015 7:41PM
The 1st transport company failed me by changing pick up date, delivery date and cost. I quickly called 7 Stars which was also on my list as a choice to use. The car needed to be delivered before Thanksgiving due to my son leaving for overseas, delivery date was very important. David worked very hard, kept me informed through out the order, and found a driver that could pick up the car on the same day I called with the delivery date before Thanksgiving. 7 Stars ended up giving me the same delivery outcome that the 1st company I went with could not deliver. Since this was Thanksgiving week and I understood what the driver had to endure to make my delivery date I gave the driver a $100 tip. Thank you David for handling my emergency transportation needs when another company failed. ...[More]
By Nina on 7 Star Auto Transport on Nov 27 2015 7:38PM
Ship A Car direct was easy to work with and thorough in ensuring that you are comfortable with the process. They make clear they will be there to assist you at all times, if necessary. The agent I worked with was knowledgeable and friendly. The transport process went smoothly and my car was delivered in an appropriate time. Disclosure: A $30 rebate was offered to complete this review. ...[More]
By Chris Hinton on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 27 2015 6:32PM