View 152,900 Reviews on 3,591 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 13
Reviews 51-75 of 929
I spoke to many companies before going with Michael at Passage auto. Their price was not the lowest however it was competitive. I choose Passage since their customer satisfaction record was excellent above other competitors where I will find cars been delivered damaged or not on time. I also look at the company response and they usually respond by "hard luck" kind of attitude. I have a very specific schedule but I made it very clear to Michael from the beginning. I placed the order and was given the driver information real quick (victor) was my driver, I called him and he said due to a storm things might be delayed. I spoke to Michael then at passage, not only he took my call after hours but he asked me to keep him informed that way he can insure I was taken care off. Victor called me the next morning to inform me that he managed to keep up to his word and the car will be delivered on time. I received my vehicle in an excellent condition right on time. I will recommend them if you want piece of mind....[More]
By Khaled on Passage Auto Transport on Nov 26 2014 4:53PM
Fact: they are middle man and they use a highly qualified list of auto transport companies I was kind of worried about what company they used, they will let you know and you can research about them online. Fact: My transport company had mixed reviews but I went ahead and used them. Fact: they took pictures of my car. ( you should too!! Pic of the mileage too!) Fact: give them + - 3 days ( didn't really like this but I had no choice that's how the whole system works) Fact: I used open transport and my car was dirty when it arrived ( quick wash fixed it) Fact: no damage to my car!!! :) Opinion: take picture of your car and note every damage. Overall great service and quick delivery. ...[More]
By Jonathan L on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 26 2014 4:48PM
The transportation company's representative demonstrated great communication skills. She let the sender and receiver up to the minute details from beginning to end. I highly recommend Auto Shipping Group's Chell Hart for reliability. They are a reputable company in my book....[More]
By Thomas Chay on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 4:17PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 5:40PM
CHELL HART **(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Thomas, It was fun to work with you and your customer for this route! Carrier's...[More]
Hello: Within 1 day of contacting these guys, they found a drive, had a truck in my driveway and delivered door to door for a great price. Courteous, dependable. There is no other transporter to consider than Nationwide Transport Services and Cars, Inc....[More]
By Paul Panepinto on Nationwide Transport Services on Nov 26 2014 4:16PM
I had been working with Sam when I was still in Virginia. I decided to drive to Washington state. I got as far as Billings MT and got caught in a snow storm. I called Sam and even though she was off she stayed and found a truck to pickup my car so I could fly to Seattle. She was a life saver. The driver was great and got the car there on time even though he was caught in another storm. Sam kept us updated during the trip. ...[More]
By John C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 4:16PM
Chell was excellent. She worked very hard to secure a transport and was successful. At the end I decided to fly and get the vehicle but Chell was great to work with....[More]
By Sye Bennefield on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 3:52PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 5:37PM
CHELL HART **(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Sye! I was happy to do the leg work finding a carrier. I was even happier to see tha...[More]
Car was picked up and delivered on time and Steve walked me through the whole process from start to finish and was always available to answer any questions I had....[More]
By Ben on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 26 2014 3:50PM
This is the second time I've used Montway in the last 5 months. The first time I had my car shipped from NY to CO. That experience too was very easy and worry free. Montway contacted me right away once they had found a driver to pick up my vehicle. The company was Verby Transportation and they were very helpful and friendly throughout the process. They picked up my vehicle in NY and dropped it off in CO within the same week! This time Montway again, called within a day they had the company Southern Cross Transport Tow & Recovery pick up my vehicle in Colorado. They were extremely friendly and accommodating when making plans to pick up my vehicle. My vehicle was picked up on a Wednesday and delivered that following Tuesday! It was perfect timing and my vehicle arrived, both times, right when Montway stated it would. MY vehicle was picked up and delivered in the same, perfect condition. I highly recommend Montway to anyone looking to ship a vehicle in a timely manner, they will make sure to take great care of it! ...[More]
By Brie on Montway Auto Transport on Nov 26 2014 3:34PM
Fabulous from beginning to end! Would recommend Angels Moving Autos to everyone! Dina is fabulous! :)...[More]
By Amy Penszynsi on Angels Moving Autos on Nov 26 2014 3:31PM
I recieved several quotes from many companies and felt that Sam was the most reliable, and very easy to work with. He checked in with me twice after the car was picked up to keep me posted on the status of the shipment. My only complaint (which is small) was that the car showed up a little dirty - but that was expected since it was shipped across the country. If I had to ship again I would not hesitate to use this company. Thank you Sam!...[More]
By Ali Blumenthal on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Nov 26 2014 3:25PM
Went smooth as silk. Pick up was on time, the delivery was early. Arrived damage free. Driver was extremely pleasant to talk to. Customer service was good and the tracking system worked flawless. You can Count on them to get the job done right....[More]
By Gila Sharps on Transport King and Logistics on Nov 26 2014 3:02PM
I wanted to move my Mercedes from New York to Illinois. Very recently I've moved here in Chicago but my car was to mother. Now when I went back to NYC I decided to take my favorite to the new place. I started to search. Surprisingly the name I was advised most of the times was Jim ford trucking. I collected their phone number and called. Mr. Robert was on opposite side. Very helpful man. Without him, I suppose it was impossible to shift my car in such nice condition. But they did it. They did it successfully. They dealt with honesty....[More]
By Octavia Logins on Jim Ford Trucking on Nov 26 2014 3:01PM
After going thru lot of companys and websites. I found This as one of the best in terms of reach, Help and support. I am very happy with the service i got and there was obsolutely no trouble dealing with the people. It went very fair and smooth .I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a reliable and trust worthy company. Thanks....[More]
By Santosh on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 26 2014 3:00PM
The Process went great! Five Stars. Lecia answered every call and question I had.The best customer service I received, after talking to multiple car shipping representatives. Gave me a exact quote! Worked out perfectly. The carrier was great! Gave me updates multiple times a day. Picked up and arrived on schedule. Thanks...[More]
By Samuel on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Nov 26 2014 2:53PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 20 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
ASG agent Sam answered all of my questions patiently and honestly. Initially i was very anxious as this is my first time transporting my Lexus but Sam explained the entire process. She sent me the entire paper work. After reviewing them i was ready to hand over my car. Carrier arrived promptly. He loaded the car onto his truck, handed me bill of laden and at the destination he got my car washed as it became dirty due to 6-7 days of travel on his truck. I preferred to pay using credit card but carrier was not setup to process card payment. So i had to pay him using cash. Car was returned in good condition....[More]
By Sandeep on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 2:36PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 4:03PM
SAM ANDERSON (360) 200 6922 sam@autoshipping group.com CALL ME FOR YOUR FREE ESTIMATE...LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE MILITARY OR SR FOR SPECIAL DISCOUNT. ...[More]
The customer service was personable, prompt and overall excellent. The shipping dates were hit and fee I ended up paying was very reasonable. ...[More]
By Peter Grove on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 2:31PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 4:09PM
SAM ANDERSON (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com CALL ME DIRECTLY FOR YOUR ESTIMATE Peter, I know you are a very busy person and I just want...[More]
My experience with auto transport 123 was great! I have never had a car transported but the people @ auto transport were friendly and helpful. My car was in great shape and the auto transport guy was awesome! ...[More]
By Lynn Gragg on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 26 2014 2:28PM
It is a long story but feel free to contact me this company will never tell you the truth. they quote you for low price than they start increasing the price for a reason could not find a driver for that price. I did not want to give my credit card until they confirm the shipping date in which I have to add another $200 for that date. The shipping date is scheduled for Tuesday pick up and Wednesday delivery. Josh who I was communicated with promise and confirmed that if I add another $200.00 it will be delivered on Wednesday. When I call on Wednesday the driver dispatcher, she inform me that she never told Josh it will be delivered on Wednesday and they scheduled for Monday. When I called Josh he never answer the phone for many times until I have to hide my caller ID and call him. he denied and start find some excuse and they never want to refund my money back. I have to do stop payment on my side and get charged $35.00 ( at least better than $100.00) ...[More]
By Nizar Frigui on All American Transport on Nov 26 2014 2:24PM
Everything was on time and professional. I would use them again. My driver kept in contact with me at all times. Matt was upfront about what to anticipate....[More]
By angela knowling on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 26 2014 2:23PM
The staff at Angel Moving were knowledgeable and kept me informed throughout the moving process. The car arrived in excellent condition delivered by a very courteous driver. I am very pleased with the service and would use Angel again. we received the auto 1 day before it was promised and the price was reasonable....[More]
By DeWitt Hisle on Angels Moving Autos on Nov 26 2014 2:19PM
I had an excellent experience with this company and have already recommended this company to several friends and family members. Worry free shipping. ...[More]
By Denise Halal on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 26 2014 2:16PM
AAA Anytime is an extremely deceptive company. They market themselves as if they have their own trucking fleet, yet they contract outside companies. This not only makes AAA not liable for anything but it adds for risk of delays. The first time my car was scheduled the truck driver did not arrive anytime near the 3 hour window that they told us. AAA Anytime then charged me an additional $250 to reschedule while claiming that because I did not clearly state the specific time frame on my contract it was my fault. Not only was their customer service extremely poor but they were holding my $1200 hostage without negation for any type of reimbursement. Please don't fall trap to their deceptive practices....[More]
By Ryan K on AAA Anytime Inc. on Nov 26 2014 1:57PM
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich on Nov 26 2014 2:10PM
Dear Ryan K you are not our customer. You do not appear anywhere in our database. Please remove this false review and contact the correct carrier. No...[More]
Great experience shipping with Mike and Auto Shipping Group! Car was picked up on the day I initially requested in CA and delivered on time to my home in MA. Mike checked in regularly with updates. I would highly recommend Mike and Auto Shipping Group for anyone shipping a vehicle....[More]
By Andrew on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 1:51PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 1:57PM
Mike McLoughlin Auto Shipping Group 360-214-3679 Mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Andrew, thanks for the 5-Star review!! It was a pleasure worki...[More]
could not have been better. Matt arranged everything and the car was picked up and delivered on time....[More]
By ASHWIN cHATWANI on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 26 2014 1:49PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Nov 26 2014 1:55PM
Glad to hear it was quick and safe! Thanks for your five star feedback, Ashwin!...[More]
From start to finish this company was honest, informative, and accurate. I have already and will continue to recommend this company to others and should I leave Hawaii I will be using them. ...[More]
By rodney on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 26 2014 1:45PM
very simple to say that this is the best company i every used. thy was on time and didn't give me any runaround stories . car was in perfect condition and arrived on time like the driver promised me. i will be calling them again when i need my car ship back to Florida ...[More]
By Ronie Zoga on United Car Transport on Nov 26 2014 1:40PM
This is my first time using this company, everything went smooth and on time....I will be shipping 5-10 cars/trucks per month and would be using this company again, thank you....[More]
By FourWheelers44@yahoo.com on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 26 2014 12:32PM
First off, let me say thank you to We Will Transport It. Most of all, Mike P. You did everything you told me to do and always answered my phone calls. I appreciate that. The driver Billiam was very polite also. Michael P, you were never rushing me and everything happened like you said. I will refer you to all of my friends in the VA. Happy Holiday to you and your family Michael P. FOR FUTURE CUSTOMERS, GO WITH MIKE P....[More]
By SMART CUSTOMER on We Will Transport It Corp on Nov 26 2014 12:25PM
Picked up my car on time. Great friendly service. Greatly appreciated everything Dan did for me! Great customer service....[More]
By lisa on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 26 2014 12:19PM
I was very pleased with Kat and Get it Done Transportation. This was my first time transporting my car, so although I was nervous at first, she definetly put my mind at ease. She made sure I knew exactly what to expect so there were no surprises. The driver, Ed, was courteous, professional, and arrived when expected. I will definetly use them again, since I make this trip to Florida every year and will also reccomend them to all my friends. Thanks Kat!!...[More]
By Riccardo on Get it Done Transportation on Nov 26 2014 12:17PM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein on Nov 26 2014 12:30PM
Kat, Thank you for allowing us to take car over your baby. As promised I would have enclosed truck there the day you needed and delivered on time. Bei...[More]
I had a good experience using this transport company. It was recommended to me by someone who also had a good experience using them. At the last moment I had to advance the pick-up date and they were very accommodating. They delivered the car on time, and the gentleman bringing it was polite and responsible. He had me check the car completely before I signed the acceptance form. I would definitely recommend this firm....[More]
By Mary Palmer on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 26 2014 11:59AM
The whole system worked as it was promised, the car was picked up on time and delivery was on time. There was no damage to the car...[More]
By Ashwin Chatwani on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 26 2014 11:59AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Nov 26 2014 1:55PM
Glad it went as planned, safe and sound! Thanks for your five star feedback, Ashwin!...[More]
Service was excellent. Car was delivered on time without any hassles. Very much satisfied with the service ...[More]
By Karthik on Quality Car Move on Nov 26 2014 11:46AM
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris on Nov 26 2014 11:51AM
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
It took me 2 weeks to complete all the paperwork for purchase of my new vehicle and only couple days to get it delivered to me. Felisia was great. Very knowledgable. Car was picked up on time. Driver was 1 day late for delivery due to weather or traffic, no issues. ...[More]
By Nick Kats on BWT Group LLC on Nov 26 2014 11:46AM
I made the mistake of submitting a quote request online, and got bombarded with phone calls from competing companies. I spent 3 days listening to dozens of empty sales pitches until I finally got around to calling Empire Autos back, they were a breath of fresh air. They didn't try to sell me anything, they simply explained the industry to me, not just their company. The difference was night and day. My car was dropped off in the same condition it was picked up, on time without any issue. I try to travel at least twice a year, Empire Autos will now be my regular transporter. No question. Thanks guys!...[More]
By Hank on Empire Auto Transport Services on Nov 26 2014 11:40AM
Excellent service. Would recommend. Initially was skeptical, but was happy when my vehicle was delivered.Call them at 407-268-6689. ...[More]
By Geo P on Alpine Transport Services on Nov 26 2014 11:20AM
Mario provided excellent service and was very knowledgable. I received numerous phone calls and emails with proposals to ship my cars from lots of companies. Reading reviews and websites with horror stories about shipping cars almost made me drive them to Georgia myself. However after talking to Mario I felt confident he would get it done. Dave Fennell and his partner who actuallly transported the cars were very professional and friendly. Both cars arrived safe and sound in 24 hours Potomac Md. to Atlanta Ga. I would use both companies again without hesitation. This review is at my pleasure and is not because of their drawing to get people to review them. Dan....[More]
By Dan O'Lone on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Nov 26 2014 11:18AM
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon on Nov 26 2014 5:59PM
From Mario Montalvo 888-802-8250 ext 2256 Thanks for the great review Dan!! I am glad that after talking to me you felt confident that we can get the ...[More]
Very professional and returned every call and contact in a very timely manner! Very up to date equipment and best shipper I have used hands down....THANKS AGAIN BILL!...[More]
By patrick burford on Bills Auto Transport Inc. on Nov 26 2014 11:13AM
my car was prompt and done very well. I liked the customer service , and liked doing business with you. Thankyou, Ross! ...[More]
By Jack on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 26 2014 11:07AM
Its very good. They promised and deliver. With in 3days I got my CAR with safe. They pick on time and deliver On time. They need ask for nay extra money/tips. Driver is very good and help me to bring my car in different address than the initial time....[More]
By Rajib Samanta on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 26 2014 11:02AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Nov 26 2014 1:54PM
Thanks for your positive review, Rajib! Great to hear the driver was very accommodating!...[More]
They are liars. I agreed and signed up on their site wit my CC #. They (Matt) called me back and increases the price from $ 513 to $ 895 and posts on the dispatch. I told him to cancel and he did not. I had to call 5 times to get off the list! DO NOT USE THESE CHEATERS! Shell...[More]
By Shell on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Nov 26 2014 11:01AM
By Danna B. on American Auto Transportation on Nov 26 2014 10:48AM
George was very knowledgeable and friendly when I called with questions. He did apologize for not getting back to me on Mon, Nov 17, when he received an unexpected call from his mom stating his father suddenly fell ill. I appreciated his call on Tuesday, Nov 18, to follow up. ...[More]
By Carol on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 26 2014 10:28AM
Like so many others, we also had a great experience with Excellent Auto. Bernie is a complete professional who walked us through the process and gave us invaluable tips. If we have another car to transport, I will definitely be contacting her. Highly recommended!!...[More]
By Bruce R. on Excellent Auto Transport on Nov 26 2014 10:21AM
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn on Nov 26 2014 8:43PM
Hi Bruce, Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I really appreciated your availability when we needed to talk and am so glad we could be ...[More]
Just an FYI to those consumers out there who are considering shipping their car through a broker, and the broker uses "Quality" Relocation Services. Quality does not have a federal license to operate. See the FMCSA website and type in their DOT number to check their operating status. Their license was revoked in August 2014, which means they should not be in business. All carriers require a federal license from FMCSA in order to engage in interstate travel, and they have no insurance on file as required by 49 CFR § 390.19.. https://safer.fmcsa.dot.gov/query.asp?searchtype=ANY&query_type=queryCarrierSnapshot&query_param=USDOT&original_query_param=NAME&query_string=2186571&original_query_string=QUALITY%20RELOCATION%20SERVICES%20INC http://li-public.fmcsa.dot.gov/LIVIEW/pkg_oos_process.prc_list?pv_vpath=LIVIEW&pv_show_all=N&pn_dotno=2186571&pn_docket=&pv_legalname=&s_state= USDOT# MC / MX # 2186571 761775 Quality Relocation was a subsidiary of Auto Star Transport, which drove into a building in NY and killed someone this past summer, leading to the revocation of their license. http://m.spokesman.com/stories/2014/jul/08/west-plains-trucking-companys-safety-record/ This means that all reviews occurring after August indicate the company is continuing to operate illegally. Anyone who has had their car damaged by Quality should report this to the BBB, WA Atty General, and file a federal FMCSA complaint. ...[More]
By Anton on Quality Relocation Services Inc. on Nov 26 2014 10:18AM
Driver was very friendly and stayed in communication. Salesmen did state the car would be picked up on Friday but was not picked up till Sunday but was delivered timely. Company did match going rate. ...[More]
By Jennifer on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 26 2014 10:17AM
Wish all opportunities were as smooth as our transaction with Auto Shipping Group. Malia was a consummate professional in guiding me through the process from beginning to follow up. It is extremely rare in todays world to experience outstanding customer care and concern and our event was truly memorable and above expectations. Car was picked up ahead of commitment and delivered one day earlier than promised. Thank you....[More]
By Herb Or Betty Fanz on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 10:07AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 4:55PM
MALIA 360-214-3671 - ALMOST SEVEN YEARS WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY! I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS AND QUOTES, thank you so much for ...[More]
We've never shipped a vehicle and Jay made it easy and painless. Communication with Jay and the driver was terrific from beginning to the end. The truck arrived without any damage within 10 minutes of the quoted time of delivery. The driver was polite and professional. It was a pleasure working with Jay. We are completely satisfied and would absolutely recommend him to anyone shipping a vehicle. Donna Champagne - a very satisfied customer! ...[More]
By Donna on Jay's Auto Transport Inc. on Nov 26 2014 10:07AM
By Herb Or Betty Fanz on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 10:07AM
This was a surprise for my son and Juan Carlos did everything to help make it possible. He was extremely pleasant to work with and got me an excellent price. I would recommend him to anyone and would definitely go through him again if I ever have to transport another vehicle. The driver Paul was also very nice and accomadating and I would have him transport my vehicle any time....[More]
By Carolyn M on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Nov 26 2014 9:57AM
The vehicle was delivered 1 day late because of mechanical problem, but there was excellent communication from driver to myself.Overall I was very pleased with the service I was giving and would use this company again.Driver said delivery 7am was there 658am. Bill M...[More]
By Bill M on A1 Logistic Services Inc. on Nov 26 2014 8:32AM
I did a lot of research for the transport of my car, given that I had a tight schedule between work, flying to the East Coast, and travel plans for the upcoming holiday. Of all the companies, I decided to go with Envision since they made me feel the most confident that my car would make it in the time frame with a backup plan. They also had good reviews online, and pricing was very reasonable. John was very professional over the phone and answered emails promptly. The driver arrived on time and the vehicle was shipped efficiently, within my time frame. Would definitely recommend this company to anyone and would use again. ...[More]
By Vi on Envision Auto Relocations Inc. on Nov 26 2014 8:20AM
I was really pleased and surprised by the excellent service I received thru out the whole process. Mr Martin did a good job of keeping me informed and Ramaz Trans Inc was fantastic. I was leery because you hear so many stories of problems with this industry. But from the start, things went along really well. And I still do not know how they got my car from Nevada to Virginia in three days while still dropping off 5 other cars. This is not a service I use often but I would absolutely use these companies again. Thanks to both companies for a job done very well ...[More]
By Lee on South Beach Transport on Nov 26 2014 5:39AM
Within a matter of hours a driver was dispatched to pickup my vehicle. The driver even took the time to address some issues he noticed the the repair shop had neglected to resolve with my vehicle. Gwen Dew was very helpful and courteous in explaining the pickup / delivery process. I would highly recommend Expedia Transport as a reliable affordable service. ...[More]
By Len Tyler on Expedia Transport on Nov 26 2014 1:48AM
- Quote: $750 for pickup ($100 deposit/$650 upon delivery) - Paid Deposit - Began getting calls from their competition as to how ALS was showing the quote now higher on the national board (some way trucking companies see what trucks need to be shipped where) and that car was not scheduled for pick up on pickup date I scheduled. - Called ALS to confirm rumor. Denied. Said none of it was accurate - Day of pickup - Truck "broke down" and now total quote (after we signed) is now $900!!!! - Competition was accurate in what they were seeing and contacted me a week in advance to notify me. - Lost deposit/Cancelled transaction with ALS Pay the extra and go elsewhere!!!!!...[More]
By Pierre A on ALS Cavalier Convoy LLC on Nov 26 2014 1:25AM
Don is very knowledgable about transporting auto vehicles since he has been doing this for over ten years. He explained every step of the process, which placed me at ease about how my car was going to be handled and took into account all of my concerns and needs in shipping my belongings with the car. He gave very exceptional customer service, assuring that my car would arrive safely and promptly for the lowest price possible. I was expecting the shipment to take a week, but it took four days, just in time for my schedule. When I had any concerns or issues about the drivers, he made sure that everything went smoothly. I would highly recommend him at Motor Movers! ...[More]
By Betty V. on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Nov 26 2014 1:11AM
The folks at Montway were incredibly professional, efficient and thorough. From start to finish, it was an easy transaction that required little to no effort on my part. The driver was the same from pickup to delivery and was extremely helpful, displaying a sense of urgency and efficiency rarely seen in this laxidasial and inept environment. My car was delivered safe and sound in the time frame it was promised with no surprise fees, excuses or other irritating issues. I would definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Ronald A on Montway Auto Transport on Nov 26 2014 12:25AM
Submitted the first and lowest bid I received. Asked some clarifying questions, no response for 2 days. Finally called and answered my questions. Placed the order on Saturday giving Monday as 1st available date and told them it must be picked up before Friday afternoon. Did not tell me there would be a problem. When I received the confirmation, I learned that it costs extra to have picked up that quickly. They said 7 days is standard. I finally canceled after 7 days with no pickup scheduled. The price they quoted was so low that no carrier would touch it. The lowest bid is not always the best bid....[More]
By Jim Webb on Stateway Auto Transport on Nov 26 2014 12:22AM
Response from Stateway Auto Transport
Anna about 8 Hours Ago
First and foremost, HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Our company would like to extend a great big THANK YOU to all the people that helped make Stateway the #1 Rate...[More]
kim was so professional, made the shipping a no hassle ship, she kept me updated with every step of the way She was a true professional on it and I will come back with no hesitations . I I will recommend her to friends for sure...[More]
By Futty Danso on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 12:07AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 10:29AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Futty! What can I s...[More]
Cant say enough of our sales rep Stephanie. She had tremendous follow through, we received our estimate instantly. Our driver was very friendly and actually delivered the car a day early. Excellant service and I would recommend to friends. ...[More]
By Vanessa Setton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 26 2014 12:04AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 10:58AM
****STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-214-3678****5 Star Service***Over 6 years experience***Call ME Direct Today****Vanessa, Thank you for the Awesome 5 Star ...[More]
Very Professional and very quick and easy process.. I called they lined up a carrier within 30 minutes. the carrier picked the vehicle that day and was delivered the next day.. This was the easiest transaction in vehicle shipping I have ever had.. I would defiantly use south beach transport for any of my shipping needs....[More]
By Jeff Richards on South Beach Transport on Nov 25 2014 11:42PM
It was reassuring to have one contact person with your company. Felicia was always available and kept me informed of every step in the process. Since this was a new experience for me, it was particularly helpful. During the weekend I changed the location of the delivery and was pleasantly surprised to receive a response on a Sunday. I would definitely recommend your company to a friend and that is due to Felicia's great customer service....[More]
By Donna Conway on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 25 2014 11:31PM
While I spoke to Jason Cole I told him my car did not need to be delivered instantly. I understood that if he could find a carrier to bring a car back with him the price would be adjusted accordingly. In three days he found a carrier had to pick up a car in NJ near me to bring back to NY. My car was delivered with in one hour of the projected time on a Tuesday despite the NYC traffic. All went well. The price was great. I had no problems at all with this company. Sean Colton...[More]
By Sean Colton on Transcar Auto Shippers on Nov 25 2014 10:42PM
Great experience. Driver was prompt, courteous, and professional for both pickup and dropoff. This process made moving a vehicle across the country a real breeze. Would definitely recommend this service....[More]
By Luke on Direct Express Auto Transport on Nov 25 2014 10:09PM
I filled out the forms, my email blew-up and my phone (one company called me at 6:00 am on a Saturday). I checked the reviews and then picked this company. Dave always emailed me right back, did not hound me and it was the best decision EVER!!!! They picked up the car the day after it was ready, the gentleman was polite and they delivered it across the US in almost as many days as it takes me to drive it with very little breaks. I would highly recommend this company!!! I can also guarantee that if I ever need to ship another vehicle, I will not shop around but contact only Dave. I can not say enough good things. Oh, also the price they quoted was the price, no surprise charges. The vehicle was in the same condition as I shipped it. ...[More]
By Roxanne on Patriot Auto Transport on Nov 25 2014 9:59PM
The service was excellent. Very fast pick up and delivery. Vehicle condition was excellent after delivery....[More]
By Monish on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 25 2014 9:58PM
Around the end of October 2014 I was looking for a company to transport my son's F-350 pick up from NY to Missouri as he is currently stationed there in the US Army. I went online and was contacted by several different companies in reference to the transport. I was contacted by AT123 Auto Transport by a gentlemen named Ross. Ross explained the process to myself and then gave me several ways to check on his company and other companies for reviews. I decided to go with another company that had a cheaper price and excellent reviews. Boy what a mistake that was. I informed this other company I was going out of state on a cruise and couldn't have any mishaps as I wouldn't have phone service on the cruise. As it turned out I had so many problems with the other company and had them tell me that the original price of $1,200.00 that was a few dollars less than AT123 was now going to be at least $1,750.00 . I immediately then advised this company to cancel my order and my first thought was the guy "Ross"' from AT123. Why? Ross originally made every effort to point out what problems we could have with other companies and where to find reviews, and just sounded like he knew his job and wasn't afraid of the reviews. I then called Ross and straight out told him that I had looked at the companies reviews and the main complaint I saw on there was that the company charged the person's credit card before the vehicle was picked up. Ross had no problems with explaining the misunderstanding that some of the people making the complaint's were having and what the companies policy was. I did then ask Ross to get me started and he was very helpful. Ross helped me get a contract drawn up. The contract stated that my vehicle would be picked up within 10 days. On the 6th day my vehicle was picked up and was delivered to the drop off location with in 2 days as agreed upon by the driver. (Thanks Joe.) There were no problems or hidden fees. Our son is finally happy to be driving his truck. Just want to say Thank You to AT123 and your sales person "Ross" for making this a hassle free experience. Sincerely, Tim Vogler...[More]
By Tim Vogler on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 25 2014 9:56PM
Chris was very helpful and honest. I was nervous about sending a car on a transport truck, but was pleasantly surprised at the ease and the quickness of the transport. I highly recommend this company. ...[More]
By Stephanie on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 25 2014 9:44PM
I was not sure to use this service as it was out of state company , but had read the reviews and references so went with state 2 state to transport my vehicle from Alabama to Texas, during the whole process I was truly guided and informed by( Rosa )about the carrier's location, contact and early arrival , car was picked up at 1p.m.and was delivered by Global transportation carrier, Walter, next day afternoon at 5. He was nice , honest person and I will use this company for my future car transportation and also highly recommend it to all of my friend if they need this service. ...[More]
By Kalyani on State 2 State Auto Transport Inc. on Nov 25 2014 9:40PM
The number of quotes, brokers and carriers can get quite overwhelming. I went with Auto Shipping Group as they seem to be one of the biggest broker firms. Since they are one of the biggest they have good electronic data to track whom of the shippers are good etc. I give them 5 stars for their customer service from my point of contact Chell Hart. Chell got our BMW from VA to CA in less than 5 days, which was very impressive. She also had a quick turnaround to get the car picked up. Despite being in the mountains of Lake Tahoe she helped us navigate to pick up the car in Sacramento to get it done quicker and cheaper. Thanks ASG and Chell great job! ...[More]
By Andy H on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 25 2014 9:38PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 1:57PM
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Andy! I love being able to coordinate with dealerships for pick ups. You h...[More]
Very happy with the service that Mario provided. The car was picked up and delivered on time with no damage. Will use Mario if we have to ship a vehicle again. Price very competitive as we had quotes from multiple carriers. ...[More]
By Anil Kumar on Navy Auto Transport on Nov 25 2014 9:34PM
My overall experience was excellent. My car arrived on schedule and the dispatcher kept in touch with me through the whole transport time. Dan made the set up of my transport very easy....[More]
By Jason on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 25 2014 9:20PM
We were impressed with the professional way the shippers interacted with us, and cared for the vehicles. Thank you for a great shipping experience!...[More]
By JH on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 25 2014 8:54PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 26 2014 10:30AM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Craig, Thank you s...[More]
I contacted Fidelity 2 months prior to needing my car moved. I needed the car moved on a certain date because I no longer lived in CA and would be flying in to meet the drive. Jasmine the liar told me no problem, if they couldn't meet me on the day I set up, my deposit would be refunded. Well big surprise, they couldn't set up a driver for that date, but decided to keep my deposit anyway. They told me it was in the fine print. Her boss Eddie was just as bad as jasmine. He said it was up to me to read the fine print and they needed a 15 day window or some bs like that. Bottom line, they are crooks and should be avoided like Ferguson for Christmas window shopping. Terribly disappointed with this company. ...[More]
By brian on Fidelity Auto Shipping on Nov 25 2014 8:54PM
I purchased a vehicle off eBay that was approximately 2000 miles away from me. Not really knowing how the broker/carrier relationship worked. I called Bill after finding his company on the Internet, he explained in detail exactly how it worked, what to expect and as always the unexpected that sometimes arises. Being my vehicle was so far away I was a little uneasy purchasing it but the process went just as Bill said. I received my vehicle within a week with no problems. Thanks Bill for making this purchase a very smooth process!...[More]
By Richard Hatcher on Transport Connection on Nov 25 2014 8:41PM