View 146,480 Reviews on 3,512 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 18
Reviews 51-75 of 1330
Very good service and prompt in answering ALL of my questions. If this is your first time doing this, trust these people. Their price was not the be...[More]
By Neil on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 17 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 16 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0670 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping...[More]
I was impressed by the communication between the company and myself as to all details of my move. There were daily updates as to location and deliver...[More]
By Tim on Angels Moving Autos about 17 Hours Ago
When Nicole Matthews from First Rate Auto originally contacted me, I was very pleased to hear a friendly voice among some of their other competitors i...[More]
By Matt Kenney on First Rate Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
No issues on time. Courteous and no damage. Would use again. Very instructive. Gave prompt notice. Very excellent service. Price was lower than compe...[More]
By Ronald Lockley on Angels Moving Autos about 17 Hours Ago
DISHONEST!! BEWARE! They will quote you a low price ($625) that they cannot meet and then raise the price to (they raised to $725) without telling you...[More]
By Emily on eBidTransport.com about 17 Hours Ago
Angels Moving Autos is, no pun intended, a godsent! Price was very reasonable and did not expect delivery to come ahead of schedule. ...[More]
By Everett on Angels Moving Autos about 17 Hours Ago
This company rep 'Mike D' called me repeatedly to get my business, but after getting my credit card information never actually booked the auto transp...[More]
By Joy Medley on Crossroads Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
Would recommend this service. Car was picked up and delivered on time at the quoted price. No damage was occurred during the transport. ...[More]
By Peter on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
I contacted this company about one month prior to my requested pick up date and was told they would do everything in their power to get a carrier for ...[More]
By Sean on First Rate Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
Always quick to pick up and transport. Good communication via phone and text message. Able to provide status updates quickly. Would use again!...[More]
By Jeff on Angels Moving Autos about 17 Hours Ago
From start to finish Angels was excellent! They took great care of my car! They were prompt and fairly priced their service. I wouldn't hesitate to...[More]
By Jayna on Angels Moving Autos about 17 Hours Ago
They were great they arrived on time and delivered the car on time. They were nice and customer service was great. Would definitely use again! ...[More]
By Stephanie Kaplan on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
Everything went perfect right on time thank you falla that bought my car ask me if i knew a good car mover i recomemend Felica at Red Carpet Auto tra...[More]
By Bill on Red Carpet Auto Transport Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Was very impressed when we first spoke to Gerry. We told him we needed our van in vancouver on June 29th as I was flying from Ottawa with 2 dogs and a...[More]
By Dave on Auto Rail Forwarders about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Rail Forwarders
Nick on Jul 15 2014 4:46PM
They Client, is not telling the complete story of the transaction... We are easily contacted by phone or by email and any time.. Yes our lines get...[More]
Quoted 700. Sat there for 2 weeks and they couldn't find a carrier. I told them I would go as high as 850 because I wanted it done and they found a c...[More]
By Carlo Costanzo on Montway Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
This is the fourth consecutive time I've moved cross country and used Angels Moving Autos. I have never used anyone else for this. Their office staf...[More]
By Joel I. on Angels Moving Autos about 18 Hours Ago
I was very happy with ASG. I was shipping my car from California to Atlanta with a very tight pickup window. The driver arrived on the right day for p...[More]
By ED on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS! Evan, Thank you so much ...[More]
Having never transported a vehicle before, I was very concerned. After spending several days on the internet doing research and contacting transport b...[More]
By J. Losco on United Road about 18 Hours Ago
Read reviews from the numerous companies that quoted my move and liked 4corners. These guys were professional and courteous. I moved my vehicle from ...[More]
By Graham B on 4 Corners Transport Services about 18 Hours Ago
There is only one word for my experience with Felicia Williams at Auto Shipping Group: Perfect. From the initial response, her vast experience and k...[More]
By Pamela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Ship your car worked hard to get my order fulfilled and then once order was fulfilled, transport company was responsive and performed as promised....[More]
By Clark Prothero on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 18 Hours Ago
Experience was great! My trailer was picked up within two days of final notice. It was picked up in Florida on a Friday and delivered to New Mexico on...[More]
By Thomas Longoria on Rite Way Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
1st off I am from missouri, you know what that means?? It mean SHOW ME AND THIS COMPANY DID JUST THAT. All my questions were answered, I was spoken to...[More]
By Roofus M. on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
Excellent experience! Michael Barrett (customer salesperson from Number 1 Auto Transport) was very helpful and has very good insight about auto transp...[More]
By MAHESH CHANDRA on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
My truck was shipped from Florida to California, and there was no issues at all with the vehicle when I got it. I was a bit frustrated at first becaus...[More]
By Glen Gonzales on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago