View 148,574 Reviews on 3,539 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 17
Reviews 51-75 of 1207
Portia was wonderful and very helpful. She followed up with us continuously to ensure that the car would be picked up and delivered as scheduled. Co...[More]
By Nelson and Mae on Ship a Car Direct on Sep 19 2014 5:33PM
I AM A TRANSPORTER THAT DELIVERED THEIR CAR. THEY QUOTED CUSTOMER 850 PER CONTRACT. TOLD ME TO COLLECT 1400 ON DELIVERY! WHEN I ARRIVED THE POLICE WAS...[More]
By LUCKY AUTO INC on Destiny Auto Shipping on Sep 19 2014 5:31PM
THIS COMPANY IS NO GOOD, STAY AWAY, WAS PROMISED CAR IN 3 DAYS THEY TOOK 8 DAYS, CAR WAS FOR MY SON TO GO TO COLLEGE, I HAD TO SPEND $200.00 TO RENT H...[More]
By marcotrigiano on Heartland Trucking on Sep 19 2014 5:29PM
I called Auto transport 123 and met Nicole Carter, who was very prompt and helpful to getting me my vehicle. I was always was able to reach her when I...[More]
By Andy Mejia on Auto Transport 123 on Sep 19 2014 5:17PM
This was my first time shipping a car across the country. My sister needed a car so I decided to send her one that we weren't using. I was very worri...[More]
By Leigh on Ship a Car Direct on Sep 19 2014 5:08PM
I have been around awhile,this is the worst company ever I have had dealings with.Xavier is going to respond to this and attack me about the review.No...[More]
By Ed Ningard on US Car Transporters LLC on Sep 19 2014 5:08PM
I called on Wednesday, 9/10, to set up the transport and was told the car would be picked up on Friday which it was. I was also told that it would ar...[More]
By Walt Janzen on Nation Auto Transport on Sep 19 2014 5:04PM
Ross (customer service) was very attentive and knowledgeable. The drivers were communicative and cooperative as well. The price was competitive....[More]
By Tyra on Auto Transport 123 on Sep 19 2014 5:02PM
I placed an order a month in advance with dates I needed for pick up and delivery and they told me my price would be $600 or lower because of early no...[More]
By Renita on Tropical Auto Carriers LLC on Sep 19 2014 4:45PM
Placed an ad to move my vehicle from Illinois to California. Got an immediate response from them and scheduled a pick up. Pick up was a little late ...[More]
By Dan on Auto Transport 123 on Sep 19 2014 4:40PM
Overall, we were pleased with this experience. The upside is that they picked up the car on-time, and it was relatively easy to get the car back. The ...[More]
By Reid Mansell on Ship a Car Direct on Sep 19 2014 4:25PM
car got here in good Condition i like working with them . a lot of my family works with them . no damage to the car very professional work All the ...[More]
By joe david on RCC Auto Transport on Sep 19 2014 4:11PM
I was talk with the guy, his name is Jason, and he was a exellent customer service. Also the price he gave me was very good price. Thank's Jason...[More]
By Jade Luu on Auto Transport 123 on Sep 19 2014 3:53PM
excellent job! i would use this service again. they were very timely and competitivly priced. they both picked up and delivered the vehicle faster tha...[More]
By andrew berry on Direct Express Auto Transport on Sep 19 2014 3:50PM
I would absolutely use again !!! I am a business owner and operator and although this shipment was for personal and not business related I would tell...[More]
By Jerrod on National Auto Shipping on Sep 19 2014 3:47PM
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny on Sep 19 2014 4:57PM
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide ...[More]
The car was picked up and delivered safely. That is the bottom line. The driver had some problem with the truck coming and going to destination, so th...[More]
By Robert on Auto Transport 123 on Sep 19 2014 3:42PM
I was very pleased with the overall service. It's a big relief when your vehicle shows up on time and in one piece. It's a breath of fresh air to deal...[More]
By Gary on Premier Auto Moving on Sep 19 2014 3:34PM
Ric always comes through with frequent communication both through phone and email and very prompt service. Thank you once again for a swift transactio...[More]
By Yumiko on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Sep 19 2014 3:23PM
7 Star Transport company transferred my car from MD to TX on time. They provided an excellent service. Special thanks goes to the sales man Nick G. 1...[More]
By Rama P on 7 Star Auto Transport on Sep 19 2014 2:51PM
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban on Sep 19 2014 5:21PM
For same 5-Star service call NICK (866) 576-7009 x206 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, ...[More]
The whole process was so easy! I worked with Jason (very friendly, professional, and prompt) and my car made it to the final destination early! The ...[More]
By Shadi on Ship a Car Direct on Sep 19 2014 2:41PM
Lets face it! There are TONS of options out there to choose from, but i chose the best one! It was fast! Easy! And the best price I was given. I'm gla...[More]
By Ileana tobo on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Sep 19 2014 2:28PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 4 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I took a chance going with the low bidder but it turned ok. The price seemed to good so I assumed the driver wasn't going to show but he called me and...[More]
By Mike on All Roads Express Auto Transport Inc on Sep 19 2014 2:16PM
A great experience. We did have problems with the company who sold us the car - making the repairs on time which delayed us in scheduling pickup time...[More]
By Judy Brown on Nationwide Transport Services on Sep 19 2014 1:53PM
Maria, in the Las Vegas office, was prompt, courteous, and very efficient. I was recommended to your company by a relative. The relative has used th...[More]
By Jerry Young on Auto Transporters Nationwide Inc. on Sep 19 2014 1:50PM
You guys did a great job in transporting my car. I was relieved when car shipping pros could make the delivery in a week, thats why I was convinced by...[More]
By Ray Dickerson on Car Shipping Pros on Sep 19 2014 1:19PM
Response from Car Shipping Pros
jennifer patterson on Sep 19 2014 1:40PM
florida to new yourk auto transport is our specialty Ray so like we said we would come through lightning fast! We got there in 5 days vs 7 if Im not m...[More]
Previous 1 2 3 4 5