View 165,318 Reviews on 3,756 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next
Page 3 of 15
Reviews 51-75 of 1057
Sent out an ENCLOSED CARRIER... By far the best service. Worth every penny. I have many friends that need shipping all of the time so I am certainly going to be using them again. Thanks again...[More]
By Stephen Curry on Veteran Transport Logistics about 20 Hours Ago
Reliable quote. Everything on time. No complaints. Driver communicated well and arrived at time promised....[More]
By Leo Knaff on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
I had absolutelly nothing to do with A123 all they did was take my eposit money and i never heard from them again!! They drivers company was honest and did everythng quick and ontime. Called me everyday throughout the process. I dont even see a point in using AT123. As i said they just took my money and never heard from them again....[More]
By Hanna k on Auto Transport 123 about 20 Hours Ago
I chose Quicken Auto Transport based on the positive reviews I read on www.transportreviews.com and my initial phone conversation with the broker, Chris DeFilippis. He was able to answer all of my questions and put me at ease since this was the first time that I have ever used an auto shipping company. I had a great experience with Quicken and will recommend their services to family and friends in the future....[More]
By Daphney on Quicken Auto Transport LLC about 21 Hours Ago
They picked up and dropped off on schedule. They were very friendly and delivered my vehicle in perfect condition....I would definitely use them again....[More]
By AARON V on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Hours Ago
Irene was very helpful with walking me through all steps of the process and did everything she could to find me the best possible quote. I would recommend her and definitely choose her again if I was to ship my car....[More]
By Victor israelsson on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Hours Ago
Ship a car direct had great customer service. Car was picked up and delivered within the time frame given to me. Only drawback was that the driver assigned was very difficult to get a hold of - would not pick up most of my phone calls and only called me an hour before pick up and an hour before drop-off. However, when I contacted Matt, he was very prompt in returning my phone calls and answering any questions I had....[More]
By Aimee on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 18 Hours Ago
Thank you for the positive feedback, Aimee! Glad Matt was responsive (especially when the driver wasn't available)....[More]
The Mercedes arrived a few days late but safe and sound. Coming in on a Saturday as it did made it easier for me to recruit a driver to get me down there. We had Nexus passes so we avoided the lineup at the border crossing. Once at the crossing we were back in Canada with the car within half an hour. Thanks for your help Elena. We’ll be sure to call again when we need to ship it back in the fall. ...[More]
By Frank Barker on Global Auto Transportation about 22 Hours Ago
I was very happy with the service I received. I would recommend Auto transport 123 to anyone needing this type of service. Thanks for helping me get my car to me safe and sound. ...[More]
By Pam on Auto Transport 123 about 22 Hours Ago
I WAS SO WORRIED BECAUSE MY MOMS PERSONL STUFF WAS IN THE CAR ,THAT COULD NOT BE REPLACE AND IT GOT TO HER WITH NO PROBLEM AND DRIVER WAS VERRY FRIENDLY NEVER SHIPPED A CAR BEFORE ,BUT IT WENT SO SMOTH I WILL TELL ANY BODY THAT NEED THE SERVICE TO CALL COBALT LOGISTICS TOP OF THE LINE COMPANY THANK LOU ANGEL...[More]
By JOHN WALL on Cobalt Logistic Services LLC about 22 Hours Ago
I had a very positive experience. The driver, Nicole kept in contact with me on her progress. It took a week to pick up my car but I knew it would be 3-7 days expected pick up time. ...[More]
By D. Harris on Auto Transport 123 about 22 Hours Ago
Excellent service. From the first time that I contacted Mas Auto to the delivery in Virginia, the service was beyond my expectations. I was given an ETA of 2-3 days from Fort Lauderdale, Florida to Portsmouth, Virginia. The vehicle was picked up on Tuesday and delivered the following day. The price of transporting the vehicle was competitive. I would definitely use Mas Auto again and would recommend them to others....[More]
By CR&J LOGISTICS on MAS Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 6:40PM
Craig did an awesome job moving my car from Tennessee to Florida. My job uprooted me at the last minute. So many emails flooded my inbox and with all the stress of moving my apartment from one state to another I was going crazy. I spoke to Craig and he reassured me that he will take care of the transporting of my car. Sure enough, he did it! He answered my MANY calls after hours... I would definitely tell all my colleagues , friends and family to use eship as well. Thank you Craig! ...[More]
By Dawn L on eShip on Jul 2 2015 6:36PM
Response from eShip
Craig G on Jul 2 2015 6:42PM
Craig@eshiptransport.com / 954-865-4615 / / You will always deal exclusively with the owner Craig , I will never lie and always take that extra minut...[More]
Dave was GREAT! I shopped around and every other quote was between $200.00 and $500.00 more than what Dave quoted me. My car was picked up in a timely manner and delivered sooner than promised. The last company that I used delivered my car a week late so I will definitely use Auto Shipping Group again. Besides being extremely accommodating Dave is very good with people and left me feeling at ease. He also has a very witty sense of humor. ...[More]
By Marni V on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 6:32PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 20 Hours Ago
DAVID DRIVER @ 360.214.3680 or davidd@autoshippinggroup.com ~ Call for a real time quote. Exceeding Expectations and Providing 5 Star Quality Service...[More]
Warner was great to deal with. He was quick and got the job done and followed up when he said he would. I would recommend him to others. He was professional , friendly and efficient. The actual driver that delivered the vehicle was outstanding as well. Thank you all for a great experience!!...[More]
By Katrinal on 7 Star Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 6:26PM
Good service. I really like it. Good service. I really like it. Good service. I really like it. Good service. I really like it. Good service. I really like it. Good service. I really like it. Good service. I really like it. Good service. I really like it. Good service. I really like it. Good service. I really like it. ...[More]
By Huiwen Wang on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 2 2015 6:25PM
By Dawn L. on Eship on Jul 2 2015 6:14PM
This is the 3rd car I have transported using eship Auto Trans. The pickup went smooth and apparently the drop off was even smoother. The car was delivered early! Craig is amazing and his customer service cannot be beat. He is always on top of things and available if you should need him. My daughter was pleasantly surprised her car got to Colorado before the 4th of July. Thank you Craig and eship...[More]
By Tracy on eShip on Jul 2 2015 6:09PM
Response from eShip
Craig G on Jul 2 2015 6:15PM
SHIP A CAR DIRECT was very good with the customer needs. I shipped the car on wednesday night in san antonio,tx and recieved the car in east windsor,Nj on monday afteenoon. considering such a long distance the time taken was pretty decent. pros: Very professional Reasonable cost Cons: Cant give a guarantee on the time (though they delivered it on time) My car battery was completely down when they delivered it. Car gas tank was almost empty. (I gave the car with half tank) I would definitley recommend ship a car direct to my friends. ...[More]
By Govindaraju Dinadayalan on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 2 2015 5:50PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 18 Hours Ago
Thank you for your positive feedback, Govindaraju! Glad to have your recommendation!...[More]
Tommy Reardon was excellent. Great communication. Never waited more than a few minutes for a response. Will do business with again!...[More]
By Matthew Roche on Ship Your Car Now LLC. on Jul 2 2015 5:46PM
Couldnt have asked for better service very happy i will use again they were on time with pick up and drop off the car was clean and the driver was pleasant to deal with...[More]
By mike pom on Fast Track Auto Carriers on Jul 2 2015 5:23PM
Transporting a car is interesting....I personally believe communication is the most important. I really want phone calls or emails keeping me informed of the pickup and drop off. This move went perfectly. Kevin always responded quickly to my emails and phone calls. The car was picked up exactly at the time/location selected. On the other end, the drop off was more complicated (because of our issues) but it went perfectly. Again, it was all because of communication. The driver was right on time at the drop off which was so important. I have already referred Dynamic Auto Movers to a friend. ...[More]
By Jean on Dynamic Auto Movers on Jul 2 2015 5:19PM
This is great company for transports. They were on time and very customer friendly. We recommend this company to family and friends. ...[More]
By Justin Isham on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 2 2015 4:46PM
Transport connections CEO is knowledgable, transparent and he ensured the vehicle was delivered in a timely manner....[More]
By chinwe on Transport Connection on Jul 2 2015 4:37PM
Very proactive pickup and delivery communication by Mario the driver and by crib to crib broker. I would recommend to a friend...[More]
By Patrick rayner on Crib to Crib Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 4:21PM
The service was great. The original quote was the lowest. It was increased 15 percent as the pickup approached. It was still competitive so I did not rebid. The car was delivered as promised. ...[More]
By RG on Patriot Auto Transport LLC on Jul 2 2015 4:14PM
By Hanna k on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 2 2015 4:12PM
Noa Auto was commissioned to deliver my 1958 Desoto to Iowa from British Columbia, Canada. When the car arrived, it had oil all over the top surfaces of the car and when I first saw the car in the truck trailer, I noticed that it had been shipped with the front windows down causing dust and dirt in the interior. I noted the oil to the driver immediately and he signed off for the oil on the car. I looked around the car for any obvious other damage, but was so concerned about getting all the oil off the car, I failed to make the driver sign on the bill of lading, saying that, because of the oil, the final inspection was subject to removing the oil. After taking possession of the car and completely washing and cleaning the dirty oil from the car, I noticed two small dents, one each on the top of the quarters. I immediately called the shipper the next day to tell them that I had discovered some additional damage. It was then that I was told my car had been picked up by one truck, taken across the Canadian border and then dumped at some trucking terminal in the U.S. to be picked up at a later date. After submitting an estimate to repair the damaged quarters, I waited a month before contacting them to see what the delay was. I was put in touch with Alena, who is the claims handler at NAO. She wanted more damage estimates along with a copy of their original paper work. After reviewing all that, Alena said they were denying the claim because I signed off on the bill of lading sheet at the time of delivery. It didn't make any difference that the oil had been noted the day I signed the BOL. Alena told me that NAO auto was not responsible for the oil that dripped from the car above mine. They don't bother to cover any of the cars that they ship. The truck and soft sided trailer the car was shipped in was dirty and old. I would not recommend this transportation company to anyone as they don't appear to follow honest business practices. ...[More]
By John Wantiez on NAO Auto on Jul 2 2015 3:52PM
Miah was very professional and easy to deal with. She was very upfront with their costs and payment schedule. I felt very safe using this company. The car was quoted to arrive in 7 to 10 days. We received in 7 days. Very timely. ...[More]
By Pam on Dynamic Auto Movers on Jul 2 2015 3:51PM
From start to end best service and price I got. I was shopping around for a couple of days and the reviews and price was made me decide. The whole process was well explained and documented. The services was courteous and the staff very knowledgeable. Don't waste your time like i did. Go with National Auto Shipping. My motorcycle broke down in Canada and it was taken to the US side in Michigan for warranty purposes, and then came back to FL. Once the motorcycle was ready I needed to bring it back to FL. from start to end it was only 5 days (weekend was in between) the gave me a window and they picked it up and delivered within that time window. Excellent service from start to end!!!...[More]
By Carlos Gonzalez on National Auto Shipping on Jul 2 2015 3:47PM
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny on Jul 2 2015 4:12PM
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide y...[More]
**This was the best experience ever dealing with shipping my truck** I was dealing with a horrible company that I would never ever use again or suggest to anybody ever (Rock Bottom Rate Transport) RBRT was already 3 weeks behind the so called promised delivery date. I was constantly being told lies, no one from that company (it's only 1 man) would ever answer the phone, just 3 short words from an email reply. I decided to do a Google search and came across Ship A Car INC and spoke to Quinten. He related to my frustrations and began to walk me through the process with all truthful facts. I didn't have to pay any upfront deposit (the other horrible company required that, which btw they didn't refund me the full deposit when they couldn't deliver, never again will deal with Rock Bottom Rate Transport) Quinten gave me his cell phone number within 1 hour of speaking to him, assuring me that he would be available from start to finish for the entire shipping, and when I reached out to him via text/phone call during the weekend, I received a call back or text, he's awesome! We agreed to the amount for the entire delivery LA-Boston and once he contracted a driver, I was provided with the drives name/number and the companies name and number. I was able to call the drivers company or the driver and was provided updates on the shipping of my truck and they were always nice and very professional. The entire shipping took around 2 weeks, and the driver didn't demand any more money at delivery. The entire time I had access to my broker and the driving company. This entire experience was very pleasant and stress free dealing with Quinten Putnam. ...[More]
By Lolita on Ship A Car Inc on Jul 2 2015 3:32PM
I am very pleased in the end to have gone with Direct Connect. The entire process was new to me and I felt very anxious to have to ship my vehicle but the agent at Direct Connect kept her communication open and was prompt in giving me verbatim responses to my questions and concerns. The vehicle was picked up early and delivered several days earlier too, which really made it a lot simpler for me at the end. I would definitely recommend or use the services in the future! Wonderful work! ...[More]
By Alisa on Direct Connect Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 3:29PM
The thought of shipping my car was scary for me, because I had never done this previously. So after discussions with my auto insurer, I understood the criteria for a credible auto shipping company, versus the scam companies that are prevalent online. Working with was extremely easy, and put my fears to rest. Greg walked me through the process, and gave me the driver contact information. Shipping this car was a breeze, and I would highly recommend anyone to use this service (and I don't typically recommend anything). Greg and the DarMax Team were OUTSTANDING!...[More]
By SH on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 3:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 3:34PM
**GREG BAILEY (360) 464-2584 greg@autoshippinggroup.com** Sherry ...thank you for placing your trust in our shipping services. We work hard to meet...[More]
Pick and drop off were on time. Customer service and follow up were very good. I would use them again. It is worth paying a little more for guaranteed service....[More]
By Diane on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 2 2015 3:26PM
Ross and everyone else I spoke to was very knowledgeable and helpful. The driver was very courteous, professional and on-time. I would use them again and recommend them to all....[More]
By Russ on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 2 2015 3:18PM
My first time to have a vehicle shipped and the experience was very positive. The car arrived in three days from New Jersey to Oklahoma. Communication from Joe throughout the process was appreciated. The entire process was much less worry than I anticipated....[More]
By Jason Matheson on Navy Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 2:29PM
Very well run business model, We used these guys when we had a malfunction on one of power units that was headed to Florida. Personable and professionalism is what you will find. ...[More]
By Pinnacle Transport on National Auto Shipping on Jul 2 2015 12:28PM
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny on Jul 2 2015 12:40PM
If you're looking for a company you can count on delivering your vehicle, I would totally recommend Andrew Auto Transport. Very knowledgeable and dependable....[More]
By Jamie kaufman on Andrew Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 12:16PM
IT WAS SMOOTH AND FAST TO TRANSPORT MY CAR. I WOULD RECOMMEND ANY ONE USE YOUR COMPANY AND I WILL USE YOU AGAIN IN THE FUTURE IF I HAVE MY CAR MOVED....[More]
By CHI VO on TD Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 11:57AM
I put in a request for transport to the company, They sent me costs, did not hassle me. Once i contracted with them they set up all needed transport paper work and assigned a truck as well as date to relocate my car. Driver was in contact with me,set up pickup time. delivered car to new location without any problems at all. Everyone involved did a great job. Thanks Again. ...[More]
By Brad on Lightning Auto Carriers on Jul 2 2015 10:53AM
We moved long distance and our original auto shipper had not yet found a carrier for our needed date. We called around and Auto Transport 123 answered with a quote. Our initial call was on Friday and they confirmed a carrier that same day for Monday. There was only a small difference in price compared to our previous carrier, but not as much as I expected for a last minute reservation. The vehicle was delivered without any problems. ...[More]
By E. Robinson on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 2 2015 5:04AM
I had been trying to get bids to move my husband's Nissan Xterra from Denver to Austin for weeks. I was unsure how we were getting there so I denied the bids, thinking the cost would go down closer to the move. It actually went up and I almost accepted a rate for $538 but the driver was actually driving the car and it seemed crazy for us to put that many miles/wear and tear on the car for $538. So I was a little suspicious of the low $550 bid but I checked reviews and the Better Business Bureau and felt comfortable booking this. (I would advise checking Better Business Bureau when you get low rates - another company I looked up had an F rating and very bad reviews about not following through after taking upfront money). A driver picked up our car on Monday early afternoon and delivered it Tuesday afternoon. Crazy fast!!! Most companies said to expect up to 8 days and possibly more with the holiday so we were very impressed. Since we were still in Denver when the driver picked up our car, we worked out a way to pay him immediately and the whole transaction was very smooth. I've only shipped a car one other time (from Kansas City to Denver) but this process was definitely smoother - and it even cost less to move a larger vehicle a farther distance. I definitely recommend Navy Auto Transport!! Awesome communication, awesome pricing, and awesome delivery time!...[More]
By Robin Smith on Navy Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 4:39AM
Great company, great support from Joe Ortega, very prompt and courteous, he was even able to communicate via text! ...[More]
By Davy Nguyen on Navy Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 4:37AM
We had two cars to ship from Maryland to California. We had a broker who hooked us up with Philly Express Group and we were very pleased! Tom (the driver) picked up the cars Friday morning in MD and delivered them Wednesday evening in CA. He was always prompt, kept us updated, and was there when he said he would be. I was very pleased and would definitely use them again....[More]
By Allison on Philly Express Group LLC on Jul 2 2015 4:10AM
I was nervous about shipping cars because I read a lot of reviews and it seems like you never know what to expect. Pick-up and delivery times seemed to be a major problem for a lot of people. Luckily, I had no problems. JP was great to work with, always quick to answer any questions I had. And our carrier, Philly Express Group, was great. They said it would take 5-7 days. Tom (our driver) picked our cars up Friday morning in Maryland and delivered them Wednesday evening in California. He was also great to work with, kept us updated, and was always there when he said he would be. I would definitely recommend these guys! Just to contrast, our moving container has taken 3 weeks to get to us :(...[More]
By Allison on MAS Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 4:03AM
Ben did a very good job moving my honda to Oregon. He was able to get the carrier to meet us at the portland airport with our car so we didnt have to rent a car! Great guy, easy to work with and gets the job done. ...[More]
By Tien L on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 3:58AM
The initial conversation with Ivan G was precise and very informative. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered a day early, which was a pleasant surprise. This was a smooth and transparent process. I will be using them again to ship my other vehicles....[More]
By Vickie J on 7 Star Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 3:22AM
I transported a car before using Horseless Carriage everything went good but they were very pricey. I decided to shop this time & it worked out because with Get it Done Transportation I received the same great service I did from Horse Less Carriage but at 1/2 the cost. I liked that Get it Done is a family run business as well. Hopefully I don't buy anymore classics but if I do Get it Done will be who I call ...[More]
By Robert North on Get it Done Transportation on Jul 2 2015 3:13AM
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein on Jul 2 2015 2:45PM
Bob, thank you for giving us a chance and the opportunity to work for you. it really means a lot! being family owned and operated we work extremely ha...[More]
The initial conversation was very pleasant and informative. I was very pleased with the time I was quoted for the pick up and pleasantly surprised my vehicle was delivered a day early. It worked out tha my vehicle was received on Sunday instead of Monday. It save me having to pay for an extra day of car rental fees....[More]
By Vickie J on 7 Star Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 2:41AM
This company explained everything that was going to happen with our 2005 Toyota Prius from start to finish in a very Professional manner. I felt comfortable that the car would be safe and secure with this transport company and that it would arrive on time and that I would be informed along the way. I was called by the driver of the transport when the car was loaded and contacted when he was going to be delivering the Prius. In fact he was four minutes early. Totally satisfied with the service and I would recommend the Company to others....[More]
By Dr. Edgar Scott on King of the Road Transport Inc. on Jul 2 2015 1:21AM
By Dr. Edgar Scott on King of the Road Transport Inc. on Jul 2 2015 1:14AM
Stephanie and the Auto Shipping Group did a great job of setting up the transport of my vehicle. The only issues I had was with the contract company making their pick up and drop off time windows that they had given me the day before pick up and delivery. I spoke with Stephanie about this and I am confident that it will be addressed. In the end, and the pretty much the only thing that matters, is that my Jeep was delivered without any damage. I am totally satisfied with the service. I had lower offers for the same transport but decided on Auto Shipping Group because of reviews and their location....[More]
By Chuck on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 12:53AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 1:42PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star SERVICE****Chuck, Thank you for the fabulous 5 star review. It wa...[More]
My first experience with a shipping company. I was recommended by a friend who had recently used the same carrier. I was happy with my experience. Jasmine was prompt, helpful, and her communication was excellent. They were very willing to work with my schedule. My truck arrived as promised; even faster than I expected. I recommend using Dynamic Auto Movers....[More]
By John on Dynamic Auto Movers on Jul 2 2015 12:36AM
Laura was a consummate professional from the very beginning! She was friendly, knowledgeable, informative and was very experienced. Her prices was one of the best I received and I received a bunch of quotes! She took the time to explain what I would expect to experience during this whole car transport scenario. She was in contact with me very often so that I knew exactly what was going on and what was going to happen! With her experience, she was able to find a solution to an unexpected problem that arose and that would save me time and undoubtedly, more money! I would highly recommend her services and would definitely, use her again in the future. Thank you Laura for taking care of my needs....[More]
By Edward Pasimio on Vehicle Shipping Group LLC on Jul 2 2015 12:31AM
Response from Vehicle Shipping Group LLC
Laura Curto on Jul 2 2015 5:12AM
Laura Curto 480-360-1261 Laura@VehicleShippingGroup.com Thank you Edward, It was a pleasure working with you. I am glad I was able to assist ...[More]
I needed to move my car from CA to NC. Requested a quote two month ahead of the needed date. I got $950 (or something like this) estimated price but was told that it's too early and they will contact me a week or two before the pick up date. Maybe because of gas price change but the final price (a week before the pick up date) increased to $1175. The price still seemed to be fair. They picked up my car on time and delivered as promised. I would use this broker again....[More]
By Alexey Kazakov on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 2 2015 12:27AM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 18 Hours Ago
Thank you for the positive feedback, Alexey! Happy to keep it quick and timely for you!...[More]
I wasn't expecting that my car was going to be delivered so fast. Last year I bought another car, and I used another carrier and they took 2 weeks to deliver the car. This Time I used 1Flat Rate and they just took 3 days to deliver my car....[More]
By Bladimir Abreu on 1Flat-Rate LLC on Jul 2 2015 12:19AM
Chris contacted me about transporting my Honda. He was very knowledgeable and honest. His quote was a little hire than other companies, but he was well spoken and I liked the way he explained everything. I told him the day I needed my vehicle picked up and the carrier was there that day. My brother received the vehicle 10 days later. If I need to ship a car again I will use TransNation again. I highly recommend TransNation. Great job!...[More]
By Calvin on TransNation on Jul 2 2015 12:18AM
First time shipping my car ,everything went as planned except the pickup, had to leave before car was picked up and was not picked up on day as promised , Maria did a good job keeping informed but I would have had the car 0ne day earlier if it was picked as first said. ...[More]
By Joe R. on Cavalier Auto Transport on Jul 1 2015 11:47PM
I recently took a job in the Washington area, and I needed my car transported from Georgia. After submitting a quote, I quickly received one at a very reasonable rate for a move as big as the one I had. Once I secured the rate my contact, Lecia, maintained great communication to ensure that I get the best rate possible. The individual who picked up my car was actually a little earlier than what was previously anticipated, which was perfectly fine. My car actually arrived to my location a day earlier than expected, and the carrier was kind enough to work with my schedule to make sure it got delivered on time. Overall, it was a good experience. Even better, given the circumstances. ...[More]
By Paul on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 1 2015 11:12PM
great service, cheaper than competitors and ontime. good follow up throughout the process. great service, cheaper than competitors and ontime. good follow up throughout the process. great service, cheaper than competitors and ontime. good follow up throughout the process....[More]
By Sally on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 1 2015 11:02PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 18 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great five star review, Sally!...[More]
Had a little trouble getting paperwork through the fax system, understandable, as it was a weekend at closing time and the office where the fax was to go was closed. But Joe persevered and found a way around the situation and got someone to deal with the fax. This allowed the car to arrive sooner and except for a downpour and heavy flooding the day before causing an unexpected but understandable one day delay, my car arrived promptly and in good condition. ...[More]
By Donald Maitz on Navy Auto Transport on Jul 1 2015 11:00PM
My car was picked up on time and delivered a day early without any problems. I would definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Trevor S. on Dynamic Auto Movers on Jul 1 2015 10:44PM
I needed to ship my car to Delaware to my son. His car died and I didn't need my second car. The pick up, delivery and quote were right on spot. I would use this company again for my shipping needs....[More]
By Elizabeth Roth on Lightning Auto Carriers on Jul 1 2015 10:43PM
Jason was very knowledgeable, conscientious, prompt in returning calls and honest. The entire experience was very easy and went smoothly start to finish. The vehicle was dirty when it arrived which was entirely expected. Traveling east coast to west coast they were bound to travel through stormy weather along the way. No complaints. I was very satisfied! Highly recommend 7 Star Auto Transport!...[More]
By Dena Small on 7 Star Auto Transport on Jul 1 2015 10:40PM
Dave was prompt and was very knowledgeable. He answered all my questions and car was delivered flawlessly. ...[More]
By Mike on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 1 2015 10:38PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 18 Hours Ago
Great to hear, Mike! Thanks for the flawless review!...[More]
This is the second time I have used the services of All Aboard Auto Transport. On both occasions, it has been an outstanding experience. Fletcher gets high marks due to his remarkable professionalism; he makes sure the process goes smoothly. The driver was friendly and easy to talk to. There is great communication from beginning (the time of scheduling the service) to end (the time of car pick-up and delivery). The original quote was $1000.00 and the final price was $1100 (the driver may slightly raise the amount); not bad for the long distance drive and SUV type vehicle received with absolutely no damage. This time, the car was picked-up around 10:00PM (Saturday June 27) in Houston, TX and was delivered to PA by 3:00PM on Monday (June 29). I definitely recommend this company to others and would use this service again. (July 1, 2015)...[More]
By Nilda E on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) on Jul 1 2015 10:36PM
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher on Jul 1 2015 10:58PM
Thank you Nilda, pleasure as always. I am glad you were happy again.......Fletcher BBB A+ All Aboard best and top rated Auto Transport...[More]
March. 11, 2015 I paid a deposit of $200 to this company for them to pick up my vehicle scheduled on March. 24,2015. My vehicle was supposed to be transported from Columbus, Ga to Tacoma, Washington. After I made my deposit I didn't hear anything from the company besides the email for conformation that my money was being took for a service. 3/24/15 The movers for my house came and was removing my furniture for our PCS (military) move. The day was going by and I hadn't received a call to let me know that someone was on the way for my car. so I called the company myself around 10:30 am and got no response for almost 4 hours. When I finally talked to someone 30 min. before closing they claimed that someone would be out to pick up my vehicle the next day 3/25/15. On the next day I was all packed and ready to leave Ga but I was still waiting several hours for someone to call and let me know that someone would be able to pick up my car. I called numerous times and talked to Adam " The supposed Manager" to see what was going on with my scheduled pick up which was now a day late. Adam told me that they were working on trying to find someone still for my car and he told me he would contact me . As usual hours pasted no contact. I left Ga on 3/25/15 and left my car at a friends house in hopes that they would pick it up. Days passed and week passed No call and no answers when I called. 4/2/15 I call and ask are you still going to pick up my car and he said he still doesn't have a driver, So I said well can I please get a refund since you haven't found anyone yet. Adam said I will contact my refund department and have them contact you within the next 3-5 days. I waited and no return of a call was EVER made. I contacted my bank and asked them for the refund. A investigation was made and I lost the $200 because of the way they have their contract set up and the bank and Mastercard can't override their wording. "PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY" Vantage auto movers will issue a FULL REFUND if order is cancelled within 48 hours of signature, the deposit is non refundable for any reason. Once we locate and dispatch a carrier for pick up ( which never occured in my case) your deposit is non refundable. The customer is responsible for Vantage auto movers to request a refund. Client waves his or her right to receive a refund, if customer double books their order with another booker. Vantage auto movers will notify you of the anticipated pick up and delivery dates . Regarding the deposit , we take great pride in finding you the best, most reputable carriers with the best prices. This is what they put in the contract and I did my part on my end and waited for my vehicle to be picked up, paid my deposit and never got a service. I called them to try to see if I can get my deposit back because I never received a service for my car that was promised. I talked to Trevor and he told me that there is nothing that they can do. I feel this company is wording their contract this way to rip people off. They know they have no intention on getting their vehicles so they take their deposit and no that they have it documented and contradictory was so you can't get your money back. I had to use a different company to get my vehicle because I was already in Washington and My vehicle was still in GA. I didn't receive my vehicle until 4/9/15 after going through another company. Today 6/30/15 I called to try to see if they would give me my refund because of what my bank said and they told me about their contract that its in there and I should have cancelled in 48 hrs. If I would have never that my car was not going to be picked up on the scheduled date I would have never booked with them in the first place. How can I cancel after 48 hrs. for something that was suppose to happen 13 days later. After looking at the reviews since I used them it seems they are RIPPING OFF more people daily.... DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!! ...[More]
By Tanisha Martin on Vantage Auto Movers on Jul 1 2015 10:25PM
Response from Vantage Auto Movers
Vantage Auto Movers on Jul 2 2015 2:05PM
Everything about this review is completely false. There were quite a few carriers that we had found for this customer. She was placed into our follow ...[More]
Will call Stephanie the next time I need to move a vehicle. Excellent customer service. Driver called when He said He would, gave me updates as asked for. ...[More]
By Eric Mills on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 1 2015 10:23PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 1:39PM
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON*****360-214-3678****stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com****5 Star SERVICE****Eric, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star Review. It was ...[More]
Excellent Service. Fantastic contact person. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Will certainly use again....[More]
By AG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 1 2015 10:02PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 1 2015 10:18PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED!...[More]
Angels Moving Autos was recommended to me by a friend who had to ship his car last minute. His was among a few other people, including me, that needed a move quickly. The customer service was excellent in both email and text follow up (my preference). Luckily, their head quarters near Sacramento was along the way of my move so they were able to accommodate me within three days of another broker falling through. AMA let me know daily what the status of the carrier and my car were and the overall cost was less than I had seen researching online. I would recommend AMA....[More]
By Brent M. on Angels Moving Autos on Jul 1 2015 10:01PM
My car got to my destination before me! Great Service!Transporter and contact person were superb! This is my honest review ,as I am amazed with the service. Nothing went wrong....[More]
By Kim on Veteran Transport Logistics on Jul 1 2015 9:54PM
By Kim on Veteran Transport Logistics on Jul 1 2015 9:54PM
Mark did a fantastic job getting a transport lined up for my vehicle. He definitely went above and beyond. I would not hesitate to use him again. ...[More]
By Chris on United States Transport on Jul 1 2015 9:41PM
After getting the run a round by 2 other companys, my last attempt to ship my car was with 7 star auto transport. Finally someone that gave an HONEST answer, and did what they said they would do. Wish I would have talked to Jair O. from 7 star 1st and I would have saved myself alot of gray hairs. Keep up with the honesty on pick ups and deliveries, most people will pay alittle extra to get it. Also, the driver Frank was a great guy. We talked like we knew each other for years. THANKS AGAIN....[More]
By carl bell on 7 Star Auto Transport on Jul 1 2015 9:29PM
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban on Jul 1 2015 10:40PM
For same 5-Star service call JAIR (866) 576-7009 ext.221, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you...[More]
I had the most amazing experience with Bernie as my broker. She reviewed other cars around me to verify the price/quote and to make sure my car was competitively priced. No other broker did that! I talked to maybe 10 different brokers and she is the only one that took the time to look at other cars around me to see how much they had offered the driver for pick up and priced mine accordingly. Bernie is amazing and I am so glad I used her, my car arrived ahead of schedule before the big holiday weekend and I am very grateful. Bernie was easy to communicate with via phone and email and responded go all my questions quickly. Highly recommend her!...[More]
By Shari on Excellent Auto Transport on Jul 1 2015 9:09PM