View 167,384 Reviews on 3,787 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 23
Reviews 26-50 of 1103
The Good: Reasonable to Good pricing. No serious back-handed tactics. Everything was mostly straightforward. The Bad: Their website seemed to suggest I could pay by credit card. Only the $200 "administration fee" can be paid by credit card. The remaining $950 is COD, thus is can only be cash, or cashier's check, etc. No personal checks. George who was the driver was very difficult to work with. Nice guy, but was always whining about getting to your house. I decided to work with him and drove 45 minutes to his truck stop to deliver my car. Did this all a day earlier than I originally wanted, just to help him out. Gave my father-in-law on the other end of the country the same complaints about delivering the car. We decided not to be so accommodating this time and make George actually get the car to us. Overall, George actually did a fine job. His whining just got very annoying in trying to make delivery arrangements. If you're willing to overlook the poor customer service, this group can be a good option because of their mostly-honest procedures, and reasonable pricing. Note: I am not receiving compensation for this review, but I was urged and repeatedly called to do so (does "leaving me alone" count as incentive?)...[More]
By Nic on Dynamic Auto Movers about 7 Hours Ago
I needed to transport my car from Texas to Washington. Allie with amerifrieght was very responsive and knowledgeable. She quoted approx $950. The actual cost ended up at $1100 but the company called me in advance to advise of the price change with the available carrier. Juan, who picked up my vehicle was able to meet me near my home and was very courteous. Overall, I'd recommend amerifrieght for any shipping needs....[More]
By A Walker on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 6 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
The driver was top notch. He communicated clearly & was very courteous. I would do business again here. The communication between carrier & office was second to none....[More]
By john repp on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
My son gave me his 13 year old truck. We needed to have it transported from Henderson NV to a rural location in Eastern Arizona some 85 miles from any freeway. When I began the process of trying to find a transport company I was BOMBARDED with emails and calls from companies with a crazy variance in offers and pick up promises. When I received the email from Kim at Tru Auto Transport I was intrigued as it laid out in plain language the basic framework of transport pricing and delivery dates. The mail also listed common FALSE promises/claims other companies use to entice customers...I had seen many of these in my other transport company emails. When I contacted Kim she educated me further about the process and estimated versus final cost...very HONEST. We discussed the problems with door to door delivery to my rural site and I offered to meet the driver at the nearest interstate. Kim said she would see what she could do. Just 4 days later she called and had found a Driver to pick up the truck the next day with delivery to my door in rural Arizona. The price was only 33 dollars more than her estimate....FABULOUS. The driver picked up the car on time and delivered it to my rural home 3 hours early the next day. The driver (Todd owner of Theo's Classic Car Haulers) was wonderul...truck in perfect condition. I could not have been happier. Most of us have little or NO experience with Auto Transport and it poses encounters with somewhat dubious companies....that is why it was such a relief to deal with Kim an Tru Auto....I knew exactly where I stood at all times. I think Kim worked hard to find a reputable driver to deliver it to my home preventing a 170 mile trip to pick up the truck. I would HIGHLY recommend Tru Auto...Kim is AMAZING.!!...[More]
By Jane Werth on Tru Auto Transport Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
I'm not the type of person to rate companies or post reviews. Simply felt like i needed to share my experience because they're service went above and beyond! My car was delivered quickly. Plus I was able to speak to the driver, which really gave me peace of mind. Steven really took care of me and my car!! I strongly would recommend this company to a friend or family member....[More]
By Wilson James on Vehicles in Motion about 7 Hours Ago
Overall happy with the service. Steve was great to deal with, and was much quicker in responding than the competition to my request of shipping out of my NY pick up location. Driver was there at 10pm on scheduled date of pick up, and dropped vehicle 7 days later. Driver returned my texts as we got closer to the scheduled drop off date. Driver stated he would be dropping off at 6am, but arrived at 12:30. Some damage noted during shipping that was note documented at pick up time and hope to be resolved by Steve in the near future...[More]
By Bill on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
Over all happy with service. Casey was fantastic with getting the problem of pickup resolved in a timely manner. Car was delivered to my door step. Would use this company again. ...[More]
By DONNA LOPEZ on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
Miah Park from Dynamic Auto Movers was fantastic. Easy to work with, helped me along the way, and solved issues with the transporter. E&V Transportation Inc. on the other hand, was terrible. Multiple delays, lack of communication, not completing the delivery - just pitiful. I strongly recommend using Miah, who helped solve a lot of these issues, just hope you don't get E&V....[More]
By MM on Dynamic Auto Movers about 8 Hours Ago
overall is good experience, no delay, no extra cost. on time, no damage. everything looks good to me. overall is good experience, no delay, no extra cost. on time, no damage. everything looks good to me. overall is good experience, no delay, no extra cost. on time, no damage. everything looks good to me. ...[More]
By Yabin on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
This was the first time I have ever shipped a car, or anything across country. I was surprised how easy and affordable it was. I had a great experience with Angels moving and will definitely use them again. They picked my car up and had it moved to the other side of the country before I even made it. I was impressed. ...[More]
By Ryan on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
Lance was very responsive and explained the process very well. The drivers were very careful and the car arrived on time and with no damage. Lance made the entire event painless and stress free....[More]
By Ray R on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Ray Thank you so much for that great vote of confidence. I could not have done it with out ...[More]
Neil was very accommodating with our adjusting schedule and flexible situation. The service was prompt, price was fair, and the coordinating very easy on my end. I will use this service when it is time to move again. I cannot say others would not have been, but I do know that Neil was easy to work with and has completed a move that was very important to us....[More]
By Luther on Car Transport Express about 8 Hours Ago
With so many bad reviews about shipping companies I was skeptical about shipping my car. United auto logistics offered me a reasonable price. My car was picked up on the same day they promise to pick it up, which was on Friday and delivered on Monday. Delivery was way too earlier than the 5-7 business days estimate. Alex was the one that took my order and Dough took over. Great Customer service from both of them and Nathan the driver was amazing. I got what I was promised. I will definitely use them again in the future...[More]
By Aji on United Auto Logistics about 9 Hours Ago
Unwanted to say a huge thank you to ship your car now and especially Tim Montgomery for his excellent customer service and patience as he described how things work! This was our first time using a shipping company and he explained everything have me a fair price and found a gear carrier that got the car to the east coast I only two days!! Best money I have ever spent!! Thanks again to Tim and everyone at shipyour car now!! Awesome and will be recommending to other!!...[More]
By Kim Arthur on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 9 Hours Ago
Very informative and timely. He was great to work with and followed up with me on all the next steps. I would recommend him to my friends that would move in the future....[More]
By Tara Withrow on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
Everything went according to plan. Communication was prompt, accurate and full we good suggestions and tips throughout the process. Vehicle was picked up as expected however the transport had a mechanical breakdown along the way. I got a prompt call advising me of what happened and a new ETA. I realize this delayed the drop-off by 2 days but my expectations were well managed throughout the process on something that was unavoidable. Vehicle arrived at destination and unloaded as expected. I always knew what to expect and when to expect things to happen. All in all extremely satisfied as expectations were managed well throughout the entire journey. ...[More]
By Avi K. on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Driver is very responsible. I got my vehicle delivered earlier than the deliver days . When the company got my booked request, they contact me right away, and depiched truck asap which is really great....[More]
By Lin on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC
Rafael Dominguez Sr. / Owner about 8 Hours Ago
Great Customer! Thank you for your feedback and business! We are always looking for ways to improve our service. We look forward to serving you again ...[More]
Fletcher, with All Aboard Auto Transport, helped me out with a tricky transport. It was short notice and had to be picked and delivered in a specific time frame. He was honest, explained everything, and was able to get me a transport for a great price that fit all of my needs. He kept me updated and made sure everything went smoothly. I will definitely use his services again in the future. I couldn't be happier!...[More]
By Sandy on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 9 Hours Ago
Had a good experience! David was very good at keeping me updated with the whole process. This was my first time shipping a car anywhere and it was a pleasant experience....[More]
By Will Nguyen on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Company contact person was direct and knowledgeable. Although the price was not the lowest, it was about average and the pickup delivery date was guaranteed. Most other replies to my request for a quote required me to call back and provide additional details. Get it done Transport just gave the quote, found a truck that was available on the day we needed the car picked up, and delivered it in just 3 days (over a weekend!) Very happy with this transport company. I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Dana on Get it Done Transportation about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 9 Hours Ago
Dana, Thank you ! we pride ourselves on pricing right at market value. we usually aren't the cheapest or the most expensive but we do GUARANTEE our ra...[More]
We used Auto Transport 123 to transport our son's car from IL to FL. Mr. Steve set was very helpful and professional. We would highly recommend this transport company....[More]
By Lynnette on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
Shipping a Car did a great job transporting our car across the country. After reading some of the online reviews for other companies, I was ready to just drive it myself before a friend reccommended Neil Perkins at Shipping a car. Information was clear, pick up was at the time they said it would be and delivery was on time as well. Car arrived in great condition, the driver was professional and service oriented. I would reccommend Shipping a car to anyone who wants to transport a vehicle....[More]
By Ben Hartley on Shipping A Car about 10 Hours Ago
Car was picked up same day I put in order. Communication was excellent. The car almost a week early and in perfect condition. Matt out contact at Ship A Car Direct was extremely helpful and knowledgable. The communication with them has been great. ...[More]
By T Skelly on Ship a Car Direct about 10 Hours Ago
Joel contacted us promptly and tried to get a good price. We ended up paying a little more, but the carrier could not have been better. The driver, Ryan, was very caring, on time and delivered the car earlier than quoted. A good experience. ...[More]
By Maxine on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 11 Hours Ago
We had a two car delivery to two different states and they handled it without any issues and at a fantastic price. We would use them again without any hesitation and highly recommend them for any transport needs. Joanna was a pleasure to work with and made the whole process seamless. great people and a great company! ...[More]
By Bobby Carville on Ironclad Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
From the minute I got on the phone, I knew this was the company I was going to go with. They were very very professional. Everything was right on time from start to finish. I would definitely use them again to get my car transported. ...[More]
By Randy Culpepper on Auto Transport 123 about 11 Hours Ago
After Reliable and Passport couldn't guarantee a damage free transport and stated that "debree from cars above could damage mine below" I found and used Enclosed Vehicle Transport and had the best experiance dealing with Kevin! We used an enclosed single stack trailer. He always answers your phone calls and emails promptly. Great communication and made the entire process stress free. His driver does a full walk around and inspection of the car before taking possession of it and had the other party sign a document of inspection. My driver found multiple damage spots on the car which the dealership sales rep failed to disclose. Luckily I had that signed paper which forced the dealership to cover all damage. Thank you Kevin and Ken for an awesome stress free experiance! I will be back!...[More]
By George on Enclosed Vehicle Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
My Car was scheduled for pick up on last day I paid advance, though it was little late by was okay to me. Car was dropped of little late too but delivered without any damage. Carriers were good and replied all text message regarding delivery status. ...[More]
By Dipak on Ship a Car Direct about 11 Hours Ago
All Aboard Auto Transport provided me with excellent service! I had contracted with another agency to deliver my car to another state but found that at the last minute they could not provide the service. I contacted All Aboard Auto Transport and was provided with immediate assistance. They responded to my request with professionalism and an understanding of my particular emergency. Unlike my previous experience, they kept in contact with me, updating me on the status of my vehicle and the expected time of arrival. The driver was professional, courteous and friendly and the car arrived on time and in perfect condition....[More]
By Sherman on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 12 Hours Ago
My original quote for my open delivery from CA to DE was $995 ($210 deposit + $785 COD) but it ended up actually being $1060 ($210 deposit + $850 COD). However, I did arrange for the vehicle transport within just a few short days of my first day of my availability-to-ship date. I was overall happy I could be accommodated. My move was part of a military PCS move and it is not clear to me in the correspondence received how the military discount was applied since it was not broken down; the deposit stayed the same while the payment due to the driver had increased. My car's battery needed to be jumped at the delivery point, which I thought was a bit odd. Perhaps it would be nice for the contracted driver to run the engine once at the midpoint of a longer delivery. Just a thought. The driver who delivered my car was difficult to understand and communicate with but we made it through in the end. He was calling me about the pick-up location details even though I had previously provided a different contact to interface with- my friend who would actually be physically taking delivery of the vehicle. (I was still physically in the mid-West, driving east, at the time when I was being asked about where to meet for the delivery.) If the final price had matched the original quote and was broken down plainly (military discount) or if the experience with the contracted driver had been much easier I'd have likely given five stars. Regardless, I'd consider using this company again in the future....[More]
By Reggie V. on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 13 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the amount of time it took to take the automobile from Pennsylvania to California. I would definitely use Auto Shipping Group in the future....[More]
By Annette Cord on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360.406.4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Annette I want to thank you so much for such a great review. . I know you could have chosen...[More]
This was my first time shipping a car, I'm definitely never making the NJ to FL drive again. Joanna was simply a pleasure to work with, I got around twenty calls and she was the only person who I felt comfortable with. She was always available, answered every call, and responded to every text. Thank you so much, and Ill be calling you around Christmas when I go back. ...[More]
By Martin Ward on Ironclad Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Transport of car went well. I was pleased with end results. Would use their service again. Jasmine was very prompt and knowledgeable in handling of car transport. She stayed in contact from start to finish. Jin the driver was kind and courteous as well. ...[More]
By Barbara on Dynamic Auto Movers about 17 Hours Ago
Great communication and friendly service. They answered all questions promptly by email or phone. Will use them again the future. I would recommend Angels to others who need vehicles shipped. Thanks Dina and April. You guys met it very easy and smooth transaction. ...[More]
By Brian on Angels Moving Autos about 20 Hours Ago
I was very hesitant to use any of the car transportation review after reading the mixes reviews about car transportation companies. But the first thing "Ship a Car Direct" did was to earn my trust by assuring the best service and a guarantee for getting compensation for any damage. The carrier who came was prompt in pick up from the origin and delivery to the destination....[More]
By Sankar on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
The representative is pretty nice and knowledgeable. He would try his best to answer my questions. If he does not know the answer, for example the exact arrival time of the truck, he would contact the driver and get back to me as soon as he can. Delivery is fast and on time....[More]
By Bohan on Dynamic Auto Movers about 22 Hours Ago
This is the first time i have ever shipped a car, so it was all new to me. Alan took all the time i needed to explain the process, he responded quickly to my request for a quote and the price stayed the same after he got the trucker. I had a good experience thru out the time from pickup to delivery. ...[More]
By Wallace Pelland on East West Auto Transport on Aug 3 2015 2:44AM
For the last few years ive been shipping my car back and forth from NY to FL. Sadly every year has been a nightmare...from stolen deposits...to trucks not showing up...to the point where I was about to purchase and extra car so I wouldn't have to go through this headache every year. I was referred to Number 1 Auto Transport through a referral from a dealership that I've been doing buisness with for years. THANK GOD I found them. The level of professionalism I've encountered from Max Parker was hands down the best I've ever received from any company EVER! They are a no B.S. kind of company. NO MONEY UPFRONT... UPDATES FROM BOTH THE DRIVER, DISPATCHER, AND FROM NUMBER 1 AUTO TRANSPORT. Not only will I be a customer for life...but I will make sure my entire community down in florida uses you as well. ...[More]
By Shawn Blaum on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Aug 3 2015 2:24AM
Laura was great to work with, she kept me informed throughout the entire shipping process. I would recommend her to anyone that is interested in shipping a vehicle especially if it is your first time....[More]
By John on Vehicle Shipping Group LLC on Aug 3 2015 12:07AM
Response from Vehicle Shipping Group LLC
Laura Curto on Aug 3 2015 12:18AM
Laura Curto 480-360-1261 laura@VehicleShippingGroup.com Thank you John, It was a pleasure working with you. Please feel free to share my informati...[More]
We had a good experience with Auto Shipping Group. Kim was very helpful and kept us informed during the process of finding a carrier. Our car was picked up as scheduled and the transporter kept in touch with us during the transport. The car was dropped off to us in good condition....[More]
By SB on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 2 2015 11:10PM
Chris Martino at Number One Auto helped me get my car from Maine to Oregon and walked me through each step. This was after being duped by other unscrupulous brokers. He was straightforward and didn't overpromise anything. He promised he would hold my hand through the process and that he did! My car was picked up on the day they said it would be and delivered a week later. The driver was responsive and stayed in touch letting me know when I could expect him. I wish I had found them earlier in the process. Thumbs up!...[More]
By Kathleen on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Aug 2 2015 10:34PM
AS soon as I made payment I received an email and a second email once a carrier was found. Unfortunately my car was not ready to be picked up as I had wanted. But as soon as I called them and told them about it I had a second carrier arranged for pick up at a later date. They were very prompt and delivery was on time , was very happy with their service....[More]
By Kumar on Direct Express Auto Transport on Aug 2 2015 10:02PM
Angela at "Ship A Car Direct" was a great person to deal with. I was sent notifications daily from a quote , to the carrier assigned. The E-mails didn't stop there. Within the few short days from start to finish I was sent information about shipping payment due, a customer receipt/purchase, payment confirmation, as well as how to document damage before and after the shipment of my vehicle. They even sent an application that linked to their site and it guided me through this process. To top it off, the night before my vehicle arrived at its destination I was sent an e-mail, "Give a shout if you need me" with a 24 hour hotline phone number. You can't get much better than that! I am very impressed with this company....[More]
By Michelle on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 2 2015 10:00PM
Michael, at Passage Auto Transfer, was very helpful and professional in handling all the details. We had everything worked out with 2 phone calls. Pickup and delivery went as scheduled and my car arrived with no damage. I'm very appreciative of Michael's efforts to help make my move as easy as possible. I would certainly recommend his company....[More]
By Rob on Passage Auto Transport on Aug 2 2015 9:57PM
I bought a 2015 Mazda Miata on Ebay. The car was located in Connecticut and I'm in Florida. The car had only 879 miles on it. So it was virtually brand new. I was very hesitant about shipping it on an open carrier since it's a convertible. I was bombarded with shipping offers after the end of the Ebay auction. Every company that contacted me had some very poor reviews as well as good ones. Of course all of them professed to be the best and could do it for very low prices. I was watching "Chasing Classic Cars" on the Velocity Network and saw they used Intercity to transport cars that are worth $100's of thousands of dollars. So I contacted them. The price was higher than all other carriers. But the car is in an enclosed carrier and taken excellent care of during transport. The driver was in contact during the trip down and delivery was smooth. The car is in perfect condition. The cost was high, but my anxiety level was low based on everything I had heard and read about Intercity. They did a great job. If I ever have to move a vehicle again they're my choice. Great Job....[More]
By Barry on Intercity Lines Inc. on Aug 2 2015 8:10PM
Our experience with the company was all around excellent. The whole process proceeded very quickly, and we were kept informed every step of the way. Also, a lot of useful information about shipping cars was e-mailed that answered all of our questions. I felt comfortable with the driver who was very courteous and accessible. Transportation time was short. Reassuring support was available when it was needed....[More]
By Judy Mennonna on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 2 2015 7:47PM
mhm~~~ overall it is good. I mean, from requesting a quote to being contacted by an agent to pick up the car to deliver the car, honestly it is basically hassle free; they take care of everything, and just need to call you a couple of times for things like finding you and pick up the car and finding a person to deliver the car. Something that's not good enough is that we can't schedule a specific time to deliver the car. So I was talking to the person picking up the car and she said it will be delivered at night. But then the next day they deliver it early, in the morning. It caused trouble because everyone goes to work in the morning and no one was at home to accept the delivery. So this is the downside. But then they called me about an hour earlier than the delivery time so I noticed this situation and was able to find someone to accept the delivery. So, no bad. And the communication is actually very good. overall, it is good. to be honest, it is about 100 dollars more expensive than some other quotes I received. But the process made me feel comfortable and reliable; so I think it is worth it. (read some reviews about some very irresponsible car delivery companies from YELP)...[More]
By Jiabin Chen on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 2 2015 7:10PM
Most reliable company I have ever used compared to other 10 companies. Can not be better than this service. Locating a trucker with theirs logistics services is more than I was expecting .Very honest and friendly shipping expert is always to help ...[More]
By Silvia on BKK Transport and Brokerage Inc. on Aug 2 2015 6:23PM
Positives: Good rate and easy to communicate. David and the website were very helpful in explain the procedures and what to expect during the process. Negatives: Maybe this is will all shipping brokers, but I do not like that the carrier company is assigned only within a few days of scheduled pickup date. I am a planner and if I need a backup plan, I would want as much time as possible to figure out alternatives. Carrier pickup and deliver dates were accurate, but not the times. They said they would pick in the morning and it was after lunch. They said they would deliver in the morning and it wasn't there until that evening. And no specific time frames were given, other than "in the morning". Overall: I would use them again in the future....[More]
By F. Randell on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 2 2015 6:16PM
Wife and I decided to move to south Florida Gulf Coast area and had to deal with getting both her Lexus sedan and my Dodge Ram 1500 pickup truck there with only one of us able to drive that much. After some soul searching, we decided to try a commercial vehicle moving company. Mastcar is located in Naples and thus was an obvious possibility. It was in dealing with Mr. Mast that we found the sense of safety and professionalism that we sought. Mr. Mast has a deep sense of personal commitment to fulfilling his customer's needs and treating their vehicle as if it were his own. He answered all of our questions before we even had to ask them. We were totally satisfied with this experience in could have well been a trying circumstance. We recommend Mastcar totally and would gladly use them again. ...[More]
By Rob Blankenship on Mastcar Transport on Aug 2 2015 5:33PM