View 152,807 Reviews on 3,590 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 19
Reviews 26-50 of 912
Chris was very helpful and honest. I was nervous about sending a car on a transport truck, but was pleasantly surprised at the ease and the quickness of the transport. I highly recommend this company. ...[More]
By Stephanie on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago
I was not sure to use this service as it was out of state company , but had read the reviews and references so went with state 2 state to transport my vehicle from Alabama to Texas, during the whole process I was truly guided and informed by( Rosa )about the carrier's location, contact and early arrival , car was picked up at 1p.m.and was delivered by Global transportation carrier, Walter, next day afternoon at 5. He was nice , honest person and I will use this company for my future car transportation and also highly recommend it to all of my friend if they need this service. ...[More]
By Kalyani on State 2 State Auto Transport Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
The number of quotes, brokers and carriers can get quite overwhelming. I went with Auto Shipping Group as they seem to be one of the biggest broker firms. Since they are one of the biggest they have good electronic data to track whom of the shippers are good etc. I give them 5 stars for their customer service from my point of contact Chell Hart. Chell got our BMW from VA to CA in less than 5 days, which was very impressive. She also had a quick turnaround to get the car picked up. Despite being in the mountains of Lake Tahoe she helped us navigate to pick up the car in Sacramento to get it done quicker and cheaper. Thanks ASG and Chell great job! ...[More]
By Andy H on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Very happy with the service that Mario provided. The car was picked up and delivered on time with no damage. Will use Mario if we have to ship a vehicle again. Price very competitive as we had quotes from multiple carriers. ...[More]
By Anil Kumar on Navy Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
My overall experience was excellent. My car arrived on schedule and the dispatcher kept in touch with me through the whole transport time. Dan made the set up of my transport very easy....[More]
By Jason on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago
We were impressed with the professional way the shippers interacted with us, and cared for the vehicles. Thank you for a great shipping experience!...[More]
By JH on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 24 Minutes Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Craig, Thank you s...[More]
I contacted Fidelity 2 months prior to needing my car moved. I needed the car moved on a certain date because I no longer lived in CA and would be flying in to meet the drive. Jasmine the liar told me no problem, if they couldn't meet me on the day I set up, my deposit would be refunded. Well big surprise, they couldn't set up a driver for that date, but decided to keep my deposit anyway. They told me it was in the fine print. Her boss Eddie was just as bad as jasmine. He said it was up to me to read the fine print and they needed a 15 day window or some bs like that. Bottom line, they are crooks and should be avoided like Ferguson for Christmas window shopping. Terribly disappointed with this company. ...[More]
By brian on Fidelity Auto Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
I purchased a vehicle off eBay that was approximately 2000 miles away from me. Not really knowing how the broker/carrier relationship worked. I called Bill after finding his company on the Internet, he explained in detail exactly how it worked, what to expect and as always the unexpected that sometimes arises. Being my vehicle was so far away I was a little uneasy purchasing it but the process went just as Bill said. I received my vehicle within a week with no problems. Thanks Bill for making this purchase a very smooth process!...[More]
By Richard Hatcher on Transport Connection about 14 Hours Ago
I was searching for a carrier to transport my car. I have used ASG before so I gave them another shot. Price quoted was fair and they found a carrier in a reasonable amount of time. I had a nice carrier so that was a plus. Each carrier will be different so your mileage will vary. Overall I would recommend them. I have had 2 cars delivered and both turned out fine. Happy with the customer service....[More]
By Chas on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 23 Minutes Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Chuck, Thank you s...[More]
I had an excellent experience with Auto Shipping Group. They came back with a quote within minutes of my inputting my information around 10pm. Danielle Heagy called me first thing in the morning, and since my line was busy she sent an email promptly to confirm the quote and to answer any questions. She went above and beyond the call to duty when she kept me informed as the truck was making its way through the tremendous snow storm that hit the Buffalo area. In the end, the car that was being shipped arrived safe and sound. She was pleasant to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to use Auto Shipping Group again. Unfortunately, I was scammed by the individual from whom I bought the car over Craigs List, and would caution others to be very careful in this regard. ...[More]
By Lynn Selke on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 39 Minutes Ago
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Lynn- Thank you SO much fo...[More]
Sun Auto did a great job. It was stressful moving to a new state on short notice, but they were very flexible and provided a great quote. I will be using them again next time i need auto shipping....[More]
By Mark on Sun Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
This company is definitely a solid choice for auto shipping. I had my vehicle shipped over 2800 miles and it arrived in 10 days, undamaged, and ready to drive. My agent was Danielle Heagy and I would absolutely recommend her. I had several small issues pop up during my shipment and she handled them promptly and efficiently. The only real problem I experienced was the company who picked up my vehicle gave me a time for pickup (10pm) and never contacted or answered their phone to let me know the pickup would be extremely late (6am next day). Other than that it was rather painless. ...[More]
By Chris Welton on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 57 Minutes Ago
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Chris- First off let me sa...[More]
The right front undercarriage was damaged during delivery. The driver acknowledged that the delivery equipment was not adequate. He confessed to scrapping the bottom. He took photos and signed delivery paperwork acknowledging the damage. I was told to get an estimate. This cost $160 and my time. Edgar did not respond to my calls or emails. When I finally spoke with him, he said he would not accept responsibility and tried to blame me. This is minor damage, but it is damage and has cost me time and money. I would not use of recommend this company....[More]
By Kristie on Do It Auto Transport Inc about 15 Hours Ago
Once you give them a deposit you will never hear from them again. They steal from people. I had no choice and had to give up the car for near $2,000.00 less than what it's worth. Very strongly recommend you never use them unless you can afford to pay for a service you will never receive....[More]
By Laurie Campbell on Transport King and Logistics LLC about 15 Hours Ago
We needed a car shipped from California to Connecticut and were nervous about what to do. I found some shipping companies on the internet. I called Coastal Car Transport first because I saw that it was a local business. Henry was very professional on that first call, but I explained that I wanted to contact a few other companies as well. I called back two days later and Henry was ready to get things set up. He asked what the first day was that the car could be shipped and said he would begin working on it. He called back a few minutes later! The car was picked up on the day we requested even though there was a little adjusting of the time of day with the actual driver. The time estimate was 7 to 10 days and the car was delivered 7 days later. We paid a deposit to Coastal Car Transport and the remainder was paid in a cashier's check to the driver upon delivery. Henry called on the day the car was delivered to make sure we were satisfied with the service. We were very pleased with the entire process....[More]
By Nancy Slonaker on Coastal Car Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I have heard and read about horror stories when people have moved their vehicles. I can honestly say it was a smooth process for me and I am so thankful. The bid I accepted was good and fair. They picked the car up the night before which worked well for me. It was delivered on time within the hour that was stated. Tige made sure all went well. Communication was great. The actual company that took the vehicle was reliable, friendly and courteous. The car was fine when it arrived. Driver took special care with it. I would call this company again without a doubt. Thank you Tige!...[More]
By Scott Burdette on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
The service with this company was great. They were extremely timely in giving pricing, then once we were ready to transport the vehicle they quickly coordinated everything between myself and the person whom I was buying the vehicle from. I would definitely use them again! I am keeping their number for next time I purchase my next vehicle. The only reason I gave a good rather than an excellent rating for customer service is that I had a hard time getting a hold of them during some parts of the process so we played a bit of phone tag. Other than that everything was excellent. Thank you!...[More]
By Marilyn C on Lightning Auto Carriers about 16 Hours Ago
We are a company that has used Angels Moving Auto's since 2010. In the four years, I cannot remember any issue. You call they quote and pick up. It is always simple and we appreciate the great service we get from Angels. ...[More]
By Superformance on Angels Moving Autos about 16 Hours Ago
Malia is very knowledgeable about vehicle transportation! Thanks to her I felt very well informed when deciding to ship my vehicle. Her experience in this industry also makes her very efficient, even in the days waiting for a truck she was working hard at finding someone for me. Thank you for your effort & excellent service Malia! Do yourself a favor and give Malia a call today!...[More]
By Customer on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
I chose Amerifreight since it is on the top review lists for transport companies. I was very careful and serious for picking up the right one because my car would transport a long way from Pennsylvania to California. Although they are a broker company, the coordinator Lecia told me that they would pick up driver with good records and reviews. Lecia was very helpful and followed the whole process. The initial price they proposed was very competitive, even though I have to increase some more later to find a good driver. It took 5 days for transportation. I am very satisfied with the time and the driver. The driver is very nice and reliable. Except dusty, the car was in good conditions. Nothing was wrong. Even though I do not have much more experience with long-distance transportation companies, I would like to recommend Amerifreight....[More]
By Iris on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 16 Hours Ago
A friend had previously worked with Sue Garrison and was very happy with the experience. She had contacted about ten companies before deciding to go with Sue so I knew a complete review had been done. I was very happy with Sue, Val and our driver. He was on time and very polite and professional. The price I was quoted ($630.00 Seattle to Oakland) sounded fair and was the price I paid - no last minute surprises. I would not hesitate to recommend them and if I need to ship again I know who to call. Terry Conway ...[More]
By Terry Conway on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
SUE GARRISON 360-200-4785 sue@autoshippinggroup.com Oh thanks so much Terry for a stellar review. Please say hi to Claudia for me. It was a pleasure d...[More]
The auto was picked up when they said and delivered exactly as promised. The car was in perfect condition upon arrival. The communication was great especially with Damien. I would definitely recomend this company to anyone needing their services and I will use them again if the need arises. Everyone was very polite, including the driver and dispatcher....[More]
By Ken Mathis on Auto Transport Logistics LLC about 16 Hours Ago
this was the one thing I was stress free about after getting in contact with Dale. This transition was so smooth! ...[More]
By Nicole R on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 16 Hours Ago
Thanks for the 5 star review, Nicole! Happy to keep it stress-free!...[More]
They were prompt in response to our inquiry. Max and Mickey were very professional and truthful in explaining the reason for their rate and billing process. Mickey followed up to see if we had questions and ready for the pick up to be made. Once it was approved, they worked quickly and the vehicle was at our dealership before we knew it. The driver was very professional and pleasant. When our vehicle arrived, we were allowed to take time to inspect. As a dealership, it is reassuring not to have to run around when the driver arrives to get the balance in cash. We may not do great volume in transportation, but when we do the next; we will be calling Max and Mickey! Thank you!”...[More]
By G Tomasini on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
I never did this before so this was quite the experience. Anthony was very knowledgeable and persistant. Not the cheapest quote we received but satisfied with the driver and delivery. I would recommend this company to someone transporting....[More]
By Mary Lamberts on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
They quoted me 625$ for open transport and due to late pick up date my car transported enclosed. Price did not change. ...[More]
By Paul on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
After a bad experience with another carrier I went online and found AT123 as being very highly rated. So, I took a chance and called them to transport a Jeep Rubicon from Florida to Colorado. They did a great job so I went back to them again for the return. Again, great service. A price right there on the phone and a schedule date. Driver was on time and delivered on time. Jeep was in the same shape as it was when it left Colorado. Next shipment next summer to Colorado from Florida will be with AT123. I've also given references to other people in that when I've asked others for who they use, many of them are not so thrilled with other carriers. Also, lots of follow up done via phone and email....[More]
By Bruce on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
Jason was awesome! I was very pleased with the service I received, and the price I paid was better than any of my other quotes....[More]
By Matt on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Incredibly fast pick up and delivery. Less than one day from LA to Monterey Peninsula! No scratches, or marks of any kind. Beautiful!...[More]
By Patrick Baker on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC about 18 Hours Ago
We had our Ford 350 Diesel truck Trance-ported to Wisconsin From Idaho after it was repaired after a mechanical break down! I had no previous experience with having a vehicle transported I had put out a request for estimates . Anthony from Premier Auto Shippers called to see if We still needed a shipper. I had already contacted a different company and paid a full deposit down of about $1000.00 for a stand by type shipment that could be 2 to 4wks before any one picked up our truck they wanted about 1800.00 for a guaranteed pickup date. I ran this by Anthony and he said he could do a lot better for us and they would only need the broker fee of a couple hundred dollars up front and 1000.00 on delivery of the truck to the truck company. He also said he could get us a truck in just a couple of days. I had the other company refund my deposit and went with Premiers offer, as it turned out Anthony had a truck scheduled the next day and we had our truck within 4 days for just a couple hundred dollars more than the stand by rate of the other company. Our truck arrived in Excellent condition and the trucker was top notch too! I cant say enough about how efficient and how smooth the whole process went.Thanks Anthony for keeping us informed and in touch with the driver thru the whole process! Highly recommend using this company! Thanks Rodger...[More]
By Rodger Fox on Premier Auto Shippers about 18 Hours Ago
Will use again. No problems. All calls answered in a timely manner and vehicle delivered with no damage....[More]
By R.S. Coulson on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 16 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great review! Glad to be responsive and safe!...[More]
very smooth and easy. no hassles, did it all online, they gave me a 5 day window but picked it up on the very first day and was 2 hours early on the delivery time. was nice enough to wait till i got home...[More]
By rob scrogham on Montway Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Auto Transport delivered my car from San Francisco to Raleigh in September. The company provided great service! The pick-up and drop-off were online as promised. This was my first time using company to transport vehicles and I have to say Auto Transport really delivered beyond my expectations. I would recommend to anyone who is seeking auto transportation service!...[More]
By Qiming on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
The whole experience was seamless and a great experience. The Ace driver kept in constant contact and delivered my car early and right on time for me!!! My car was delivered after only 7 days, which I really needed. The quote was $825 and that is exactly what I paid, no hidden fees or the vehicle held hostage at the end. Both Matt and the Ace Auto Trans driver were professional to work with and I would HIGHLY recommend both of these companies to anyone needing to transport an automobile. The customer gets exactly what was quoted and described... no bait and switch. California to North Carolina without a hitch......[More]
By Sheila on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 16 Hours Ago
Thank you for your amazing five star recommendation, Sheila! Glad to hear it all went off without a hitch!!...[More]
Hello Everyone. I'm going to start with customers service, Excellent person, friendly and honest. About the price I was happy and i will not complain. My car was in the same condition as I left it. About the time it took to arrive, I love it only 3 day's. Overall I will recommended to everyone. Thank you Nicole, for the Excellent service and for the great Communication. Definitely count on me when I need your service again. ...[More]
By Alex Camacho on South Beach Transport about 18 Hours Ago
My new corvette was delivered to me with no problems at all. All the team members were friendly and courteous throughout this process and I couldn't have been happier...[More]
By Jeremy Walker on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
I hadn't arranged to have a car shipped for a number of years and was frankly a little apprehensive about the whole process. I need not have been! Jerry set up the process without a hitch ....and kept me informed throughout! Truck was picked up right on time...and then delivered a day early. Your driver - Leroy - was communicative, very pleasant, knowledgeable, and an absolute pleasure every step of the way. The only problem is that my wife fell in love with the 2015 Bimmer that was on the truck in front of us! This could be costly! Thanks Jerry! I'd use and recommend you and Mercury again! Richard Charlotte, NC...[More]
By Richard on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 18 Hours Ago
First carrier did not pick up vehicle when promised and I contacted Auto Transport 123 with a request to pick up the vehicle in a very short time. They picked it up as requested and delivered it when promised. Driver was courteous and car was not damaged....[More]
By Terry on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
Great! The staff was very helpful and delivery was made on time. Communication was top notch! I would definitely use them again....[More]
By Luke on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
My experience with this company was beyond amazing. Danielle was more than accommodating and helpful! She stayed within my budget of $1150 and found me a carrier incredibly quickly, it took only four days after I first talked to her. She stayed in contact with me every step of the way and always emailed or called to check on the progress of the car! I was so scared to try this out but if I ever have to do this again she's who I'm going to! Big thanks to her! ...[More]
By Tyeisha Travis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Tyeisha- What can I say?? ...[More]
Having never done this before, I called around seeking a good company. Transport king and Logistics hit the nail on the head. A rate very competitive, early pick up and on time delivery. Customer service was very good keeping me informed every step of the way....[More]
By Claire Sanborn on Transport King and Logistics about 19 Hours Ago
Fletcher was great to work with and he was very supportive throughout the whole transaction. I would highly recommend using this service. His experience and knowledge of the industry was invaluable which led to a very satisfied client. I shipped a Porsche 911 and needed someone reliable. They arrived early with no issues. Fletcher's service was responsive and prompt which is a huge help when entering into an agreement such as this. I was lucky to find Fletcher! Happy Client - Ray...[More]
By Ray on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 19 Hours Ago
Response from 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY)
Fletcher about 19 Hours Ago
Thanks Ray, Non Compensated.....Fletcher BBB A+ (Google All Aboard be and top rated Auto Transport)...[More]
Michael was very cooperative to process info. Whatever he talked us he delivered. I must confess none of my previous companies have been equivalent to this company. They picked up and dropped off my vehicle on the schedule I asked for. They shipped my car from New York to California. Though the delivery window was short but the car looked exactly which I handed over to them. No problem raised....[More]
By Gary Lauricella on Jim Ford Trucking about 19 Hours Ago
Driver was very nice and responsible person. They gave me calls to confirm the actual delivery and the pickup dates....[More]
By Xuedan Li on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
Setting up the transport was complicated due to my erratic schedule. Aaron handled every detail, including a couple of changes. He is a true professional! The driver showed up when he Said he would. He was VERY courteous, he spoke perfect English and he seemed to truly appreciate my business. He explained every step of the process and gave me a firm delivery date and approximate time. I was shipping a Ford F350 Dual Rear Wheel pickup truck and he handled it calmly like he does this every day of the week. NO PROBLEMS ON PICKUP!!!! Since I flew home the day of the pickup, I was there when the truck was delivered. The driver called before the delivery time to inform me that he would be 1 hour late. No problem since I was there and his delivery time was an approximation anyhow. The vehicle arrived in perfect condition. Again the driver (same driver as at pickup) was very courteous, professional and appreciative of my business. Also, NO PROBLEMS ON DELIVERY! I would 100% use this broker and transporter again. BOTH ARE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!...[More]
By Joe C. on Iron Auto Transport LLC about 20 Hours Ago
I shipped my car from Texas and it was supposed to be here by November 14. it is now nov 25 and it is still not here. I called to find out where my car was and when it will be here and nobody gave me answers, let alone, would not return my calls. The office ladies said I was not being cordial and all I was doing was asking about when my car will be here or the location. The ladies where rude and the owner was ruder. My daughter had to call to get the answers. She spoke to one of the owners and they told her she was not being cordial because she was inquiring about my car. They told her that it was late due to road conditions and that their trucks broke down. Do not use Campbell Boyz Trucking. They obviously do not know how to run a business. if they did, they would have communicated with me. I will tell everyone i know not to use this company for car transport....[More]
By Susan on Campbell Boyz Trucking LLC about 20 Hours Ago
The Best transporter that I have used so far, efficient, continuous follow up at very competitive cost!...[More]
By Ziad Alhassen on United Car Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Bernie was very friendly and walked me through the steps of transporting a vehicle. She answered all my questions and provided me with good advice and information. This company cares about their work and our driver "Antonio" was very friendly and professional. If you want to know how to transport/ ship your car, talk to Bernie. She put my mind at ease and had my car delivered fast and for a reasonable price. Thanks again Bernie!...[More]
By Marie C on Excellent Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn about 16 Hours Ago
Hi Marie, Thanks so much for writing such a nice review. You were a pleasure to partner with to get a good carrier to transport your Highlander. Yo...[More]
By Ziad Alhassen on United Car Transport about 20 Hours Ago
i had y fathers car shipped from orlando to miami and pickup and delivery was done in the same day, i amp very impressed with the service this company provided me. thank you....[More]
By Liz on D&G Professional Brokerage about 20 Hours Ago