View 148,533 Reviews on 3,538 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 25
Reviews 26-50 of 1250
Overall, we were pleased with this experience. The upside is that they picked up the car on-time, and it was relatively easy to get the car back. The ...[More]
By Reid Mansell on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
car got here in good Condition i like working with them . a lot of my family works with them . no damage to the car very professional work All the ...[More]
By joe david on RCC Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I was talk with the guy, his name is Jason, and he was a exellent customer service. Also the price he gave me was very good price. Thank's Jason...[More]
By Jade Luu on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
excellent job! i would use this service again. they were very timely and competitivly priced. they both picked up and delivered the vehicle faster tha...[More]
By andrew berry on Direct Express Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
I would absolutely use again !!! I am a business owner and operator and although this shipment was for personal and not business related I would tell...[More]
By Jerrod on National Auto Shipping about 6 Hours Ago
Response from National Auto Shipping
Manny about 5 Hours Ago
For Outstanding service CALL 877-393-3232 ext 12 Manny or Email Sales@nationalautoshipping.com Thanks again for giving us the opportunity to provide ...[More]
The car was picked up and delivered safely. That is the bottom line. The driver had some problem with the truck coming and going to destination, so th...[More]
By Robert on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with the overall service. It's a big relief when your vehicle shows up on time and in one piece. It's a breath of fresh air to deal...[More]
By Gary on Premier Auto Moving about 6 Hours Ago
Ric always comes through with frequent communication both through phone and email and very prompt service. Thank you once again for a swift transactio...[More]
By Yumiko on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
7 Star Transport company transferred my car from MD to TX on time. They provided an excellent service. Special thanks goes to the sales man Nick G. 1...[More]
By Rama P on 7 Star Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 4 Hours Ago
For same 5-Star service call NICK (866) 576-7009 x206 , email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you, ...[More]
The whole process was so easy! I worked with Jason (very friendly, professional, and prompt) and my car made it to the final destination early! The ...[More]
By Shadi on Ship a Car Direct about 7 Hours Ago
Lets face it! There are TONS of options out there to choose from, but i chose the best one! It was fast! Easy! And the best price I was given. I'm gla...[More]
By Ileana tobo on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 7 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
Marius Lehmann about 6 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB accredited (Google us: top rated discount car shipping)...[More]
I took a chance going with the low bidder but it turned ok. The price seemed to good so I assumed the driver wasn't going to show but he called me and...[More]
By Mike on All Roads Express Auto Transport Inc about 7 Hours Ago
A great experience. We did have problems with the company who sold us the car - making the repairs on time which delayed us in scheduling pickup time...[More]
By Judy Brown on Nationwide Transport Services about 8 Hours Ago
Maria, in the Las Vegas office, was prompt, courteous, and very efficient. I was recommended to your company by a relative. The relative has used th...[More]
By Jerry Young on Auto Transporters Nationwide Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
You guys did a great job in transporting my car. I was relieved when car shipping pros could make the delivery in a week, thats why I was convinced by...[More]
By Ray Dickerson on Car Shipping Pros about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Car Shipping Pros
jennifer patterson about 8 Hours Ago
florida to new yourk auto transport is our specialty Ray so like we said we would come through lightning fast! We got there in 5 days vs 7 if Im not m...[More]
Great service, Marco exceeded my expectations. I have already had Marco quote another job for me. ...[More]
By Suz on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 8 Hours Ago
This was my very first time shipping a vehicle. I received so many phones calls and emails but no one took to time to explain the entire process from ...[More]
By Kevin Anderson on Open Road Auto Transport Service LLC about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Open Road Auto Transport Service LLC
Bruce Schein about 7 Hours Ago
Thank you Kevin, We appreciate your business!...[More]
3rd year we have used Get it Done Transportation. Thankfully we never had a issue! I had another carrier for years but they were getting worse every y...[More]
By Dylan on Get it Done Transportation about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 8 Hours Ago
Mr. Pena, its always our pleasure to work for you! thank you for the opportunity every year. We work hard for this reason, referrals, repeat business ...[More]
Had my car transported from CA to NH without a flaw. Had comm with Angels and driver the whole time. ...[More]
By Yan on Angels Moving Autos about 9 Hours Ago
Service was excellent! first time ever doing this and have no complains, I was expecting 7 days delivery time and got here in 3 from Nevada to New Yor...[More]
By pedro cervantes on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
I am very happy to transport my car with JB Express. Within just 2 days my car moved to Louisiana to Delaware with excellent customer service provided...[More]
By Hemant on JB Express LLC about 9 Hours Ago
Don Edwards was great! He was professional and upfront. He told me that it was possible my price could change (due to gas prices) and did not guarante...[More]
By SZ on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Everyone was very helpful and easily accessible. No problems or complaints. Sam returned my calls promptly. Would defiantly use again....[More]
By Robert Hodnett on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
Sam Anderson, Auto Shipping Group (360) 207-5504 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Bob, Thank you very much for the 5-star review.....It was a pleasure to ...[More]
I had a cousin who is a mechanic look at a car for me in virginia and it checked out okay so I had it shipped here. Exceptional was truly exceptional,...[More]
By Donny on Exceptional Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Great service on time and no problems. I will use your company for anything that I need shipped in the future....[More]
By Ken Hart on Nation Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago