View 153,799 Reviews on 3,613 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 17
Reviews 26-50 of 843
Thank you Stateway for wonderful service and great rate! Car just arrived at my door in Chicago in perfect condition!! My driver was friendly and courteous, kept me in the loop the entire time. Susie followed up just a few minutes ago to make sure everything went as planned, and it went better then planned! Thank you for working so hard to make this shipment go so smoothly and this fast!! ...[More]
By Karyna on Stateway Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
This was my first experience shipping a car to another state. Stateway Auto Transport worked with me to get my wife's car to Florida. Any concerns I had were resolved with a call to Rachel or Andy at Stateway. I was pleased with their desire to help me get the car to Florida within the time frame I specified. The same could be said of the Transport drivers. They called to give me a pickup time then called to say that they were delayed due to the weather and heavy traffic. I suggested a pickup the following day, expecting a delay in the delivery. They were on time picking up the car and delivered it on the day scheduled in the original agreement. They did a super job and both my wife and I are thankful. If I were shipping another car, I’d use Stateway Auto Transport. ...[More]
By Richard W on Stateway Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Easy to book, would use this service again. Price comparable to or better than other transport companies. Driver was difficult to get a hold of at first. Was assured at booking that car would be picked up on a certain day, but driver was a day late. In the end, didn't matter, as the car got to its destination on time. Minimal paperwork, loading and unloading was a seamless process. Driver was very friendly and knowledgeable. Aside from the delay in pickup, an overall good experience. ...[More]
By Chris on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
len was helpful throughtout the process i iwould recommend them the car was delivered in good cond....[More]
By Clyde on Auto Transport 123 about 16 Hours Ago
Great communication between their office, their driver, and me. I would highly recommend Matthew Vogel and Lightning Auto Carriers for your transportation needs....[More]
By Jim in New Hampshire on Lightning Auto Carriers about 16 Hours Ago
When I called Mike, he found a driver to pick up my car within an hour when another company failed to meet their promises. Forever grateful for thier sense of urgency. Car was delivered early and in flawless condition!...[More]
By R.K. on DIY Transport Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Matt at Lightning Auto provided excellent service. We had 5 price qutoes theirs was the cheapest and they didn't resort to mutiple phone calls and other sales pressure to get you to choose them. Thank you Matt for a job well done!...[More]
By Shahab R. on Lightning Auto Carriers about 16 Hours Ago
This is my second time using this company. The first time I used this company to transport my car, I was pleased with their service. This time they kept pushing the day that it would be delivered. I understand that there were certain weather conditions that slowed them down, so I was okay with it. I was not okay when they were literally 5 mins away from me but decided to skip me and go to the next person because the driver couldn't figure out how to get to me. I told the lady that they could have called me so I could have at least met up with him where he was, but she told me her driver already turned around to go to the next person. Because of this experience, I do not see myself using this company again!...[More]
By Zahra on Direct Express Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I have moved several vehicles over the years this was the best experience yet. The driver and Lightning Auto communication was excellent. The delivery driver choose a great place to deliver the vehicle and was accurate on his arrival timing....[More]
By Martin Graham on Lightning Auto Carriers about 17 Hours Ago
An excellent experience from start to finish - Lance provided me a great quote upfront and there was no haggling possible or required. I got a call from Lance a few hours later stating that a transport company wanted to pick the car up the next day! The carrier arrived on time the following morning and the driver did a VERY thorough inspection of the vehicle, notating any/all damage to include the tiniest of scratches and chips. This made me feel very comfortable about his level of attention to detail but also the basis for a claim it established should the vehicle arrived at the destination with even the slightest amount of damage. The estimate for delivery was 7 days (cross country) but the driver got there in 5. The vehicle arrived exactly as it left. This is the first time I ever shipped a car and, while I do not see myself doing it very often, Auto Shipping Group will be the first call I make the next time I do....[More]
By Marc A Santor on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 16 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-406-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com mark thank you so much for the stellar review. It was a pleasure in assisting you in the tr...[More]
Anthony was great to work with. Keeped up date on every thing. Cost was about avarge but service was great. Thanks transport 123...[More]
By Robert VanBeekum on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
When the car arrived it was in perfect condition. I didn't feel pressured to inspect it quickly, I was able to take my time doing so. Phone communication was great-i was contacted when the car arrived in the area, when the car was close to my home, and again when the driver arrived. The car arrived early which was actually not convenient for me due to work. I had planned for a different day, so when it was early, i had to move some things around in order to accommodate being home to get the car. Typically I'd want to get the car early, it was just bad timing in this instance....[More]
By melissa williamson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 16 Hours Ago
Lance Staab 360-408-4893 lance@autoshippinggroup.com Melissa, I want to Thank you for sending in a review. I know it was short notice but I rea...[More]
Very satisfied with the company and Mike the driver...very professional and friendly.....Mike delivered our Hyundai Genesis & Toyota Tacoma from Washington State to our new home in Arizona. He spent a lot of time making sure both vehicles were tied down and safe....delivery was on time and delivered safe and sound....would definitely recommend this company and the driver and would use both again if we needed to make another move....Bill.....[More]
By Bill on Get it Done Transportation about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 16 Hours Ago
Bill, Honestly we cant thank you enough for writing about your 5 star experience. being family owned and operated we push for every single order to be...[More]
I was initially a little concerned by the name of the company, We Will Transport It Corp. didn't sound top notch to me but based on some reviews I read I decided to give them a chance. I was immediately impressed when I spoke with a representative by the name of Mr. Hartigan. I explained that my daughter just bought a new Honda and that I had to get it to her at Fl. Atlantic University as quickly as possible and with no problems what-so-ever to avoid her trying to drive there herself. Mr. Hartigan assured me that he and the company he represented would handle everything with kid gloves and proceeded to explain every step of the process to me. Not only did everything go as arranged but I was pleasantly surprised by the quote I was given. My hope is that someone like me will read my review and also use We Will Transport It. I assure you, you will also be impressed. I thank Mr. Hartigan for all of his professional attention....[More]
By Kiki Simone on We Will Transport It Corp about 18 Hours Ago
We just received my daughter's car which was transported from Maryland to California. Everything went perfectly. Josh was great in explaining the contract, timeframes and answers to my questions. The actual transporter, Ramaz Trans Inc., did a great job at communicating the date and time of delivery. I would highly recommend using both of these companies. ...[More]
By Chris E on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 18 Hours Ago
Daniel was very helpful and knowledgeable. He worked on my order right away!! Excellent customer service would recommend the company's service to anyone....[More]
By Sherri on Dynamic Auto Movers about 18 Hours Ago
The service was excellent... Driver was very courteous.....I have no complaints with this service... I would used them again in the near future. The driver was on time. Shipment arrived in a timely manner. I would personally like to thank the driver for his professionalism..everything went smooth... I could have not ask for a better service....[More]
By Horace on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 18 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon about 18 Hours Ago
From Will 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231: Hi Horace, thanks so much for the great review! We work hard here so that our customers want to come back and work w...[More]
Vehicle arrived on time. Good service overall. Customer service was great and would use again. Would call Christain again is I needed his services....[More]
By Steven on Auto Transport 123 about 18 Hours Ago
I called Direct Express Auto Transport on 12/11/2014. Within a matter of hours I received a E-Mail giving a Order number. An hour after that I was contacted by Coldiron Auto Transport LLC. I gave them the address in New York where to pick up the vehicle and the address to deliver it in Texas. I received a phone call Friday morning ( 12/12/2014 ) that there was a problem picking the vehicle up from the storage facility in New York. After several calls and hours later the situation was straitened out. Each time the driver called he spoke very professional. I know that the driver had to be aggravated because I was very aggravated at the situation, but each time the driver called his professionalism on the phone helped me to remain calm. I received a call that evening at approx. 5:10 P.M. that my 2008 F350 had been picked up with all issues resolved. Mr. Lon Coldiron told me that he was on his way and that he would give me a call Sunday 12/14/2014 with a delivery time. On Sunday ( 12/14/2014 ) at approx. 4:10 P.M. the driver called and told me the he would be at my residence at 5:30 P.M. At 5:28 P.M the driver pulled up in front of my residence. I went out and met the driver and was greeted in a way that gave me a good feeling. Mr. Lon unloaded my vehicle and we went around the truck inspecting top to bottom, side to side. front to back. He explained the paperwork and asked if I had any questions. With all the information I had been given I had not one question which is unusual for me due to the fact that I always have a question. We completed our business and he was on his way. This was the first time I had ever used this kind of service. I found that the price was lower than others had given. If I or anyone that I know is ever in need of transporting a vehicle long distances I would call Direct Express Auto Transport and Coldiron Auto Transport in a second. The service I received gave the piece of mind to know that I can count on them and that my vehicle would be transported professionally and with full assurances all along the way. Sincerely Norman L. Runnels Jr. Mauriceville Texas....[More]
By Norman L. Runnels Jr. on Direct Express Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
We had prompt, courteous, and efficient service from Autozipper. Car was picked up and delivered on time and in good condition. Kellie was experienced and worked hard to make the timing and connections work at both ends. Highly recommended!...[More]
By Paul Kivel on AutoZipper about 18 Hours Ago
I can't thank Elliott Equine enough for transporting my horse from Illinois to New Jersey. They found me on a FB page that I was looking for transportation, contacted me the same day and within 5 hours my horse was on its way! Their transportation was very good, the horse arrived safely, no temperature and he was jumping the next day! Thanks again to Kim and her crew - they were of the utmost in professionalism and kept me informed all along the way of their arrival time. They did hit some bad weather (snow) and were a little later than expected, but my horse remained comfortable and cared for....[More]
By Robin on Elliott Equine Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Honest person describing transport process and undersatanding my needs. Not using the service at this time due to the need for a credit card or bank account in order to start process. ...[More]
By TK on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you for your feedback and leaving me a review. I could understand where you're c...[More]
the whole process was timely. Car had significant scratches on bumper on delivery to my California location. I was able to get a small reimbursement after calling the customer service multiple times. CS was pretty responsive. ...[More]
By Michael on Angels Moving Autos about 19 Hours Ago
Great service in finding a good trucking company. The trucking company had some issues with organization, so the delivery was three days late, but it was not the fault of Auto Shipping Group. Jeff was very helpful throughout the process. Pricing was reasonable and the customer service was great throughout....[More]
By S. Chang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
JEFF BAYS JEFFB@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-284-7180 Thanks Stan it was a pleasure working with you and I am glad that I could help your. Please let me ...[More]
I have nothing but good positive feedback for this company and for Dave Hartigan who helped make this happen smoothly. My car was handled with care and made it to Northern .VA. without a hitch. Everything Dave advised me on a suggested worked out perfectly. Thank you We Will Transport It and Dave for the exceptional service! I will keep you in mind if I hear of anyone looking for your services....[More]
By MaryKatherine SepulvedaRINE SEPULVEDA on We Will Transport It Corp about 19 Hours Ago
This was my first time transporting a vehicle and the experience went as close to perfect as can be expected. Pick up was a day late but I was told to give a time period of a couple of days in case this happened. My car is lowered with a body kit and I was very concerned with it getting on the truck unharmed. When the driver arrived he was very knowleadgable and cautious with my car. The transport company notified the driver of the details of my car so he was prepared to get it on the truck with no problems. I received the car on the exact day scheduled even with the day late pickup. Everything from beginning to end went perfect and I would highly recommend this company. I want to thank David for always responding to my calls immediately. Your company did a great job making the process go smoothly. I will definitely be referring you to anyone in need of a car transport....[More]
By B. Gonzales on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 16 Hours Ago
Thank you for the great feedback - and the referrals! Glad to hear it was smooth for you!...[More]
the cars were delivered in great shape and 2 days early. Janine in customer service was a pleasure to deal with and does a great job!!...[More]
By Mr. Matt on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
Doing business with this transport company has been an easy and comforting experience. I am very happy that I chose this company and David is definitely a one of a kind person who was completely dedicated to his customers. If you are reading this review save yourself the time and book with David. He's the best in the business and I will be using him again for sure. Thanks again and happy holidays ...[More]
By Johnny M on The Auto Transport Company about 19 Hours Ago
Great experience! Was nervous in the beginning never using this type of service. I'm just happy everything went well....[More]
By Alvin on Auto Transport 123 about 19 Hours Ago
My friend and I were moving back to California from DC and needed both our cars shipped. We contacted Angels Moving Autos and they were excellent in working with us. They even gave us each a discount for shipping two cars together. Pick up and delivery were both on time, and although the cars came a bit dirty, that was expected due to a cross country trip in an open carrier....[More]
By Howard on Angels Moving Autos about 19 Hours Ago
Angels Moving Autos arranged transport of my car from the Sacramento area to Florida. There was no anxiety involved selecting a driver for me and the pickup was arranged to conveniently suit my schedule. The price was reasonable. The driver was extremely courteous and very communicative as to when the the car would be picked up, the location of the car along the way, and very precisce timing when the car would be delivered, which was on time as predicted. Angels was also involved thru the process checking on the driver and communicating with me. I have used a variety of companies and Angels Moving Autos has been absolutely the best and most dependable....[More]
By Andrew Bloom on Angels Moving Autos about 20 Hours Ago
Roadrunner was prompt/early even considering it was the worst winter storm to hit Denver area in over 100 yrs! They worked very hard with my 88 yr. old mother-in-law to keep her out of the weather & safe while they picked up the car at the motel she was staying in. Her home was packed up & she had transferred to a motel until flight time. In a word, outstanding service!!! I would recommend this company to anyone. My review reflects my honesty; I don NOT give unearned credit, ever. They earned this review....[More]
By Jolene Anderson on RoadRunner Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
I have never used an auto carrier before, and never wanted to because of all the horror stories I have heard. I checked many reviews of carriers on this site. I called We will transport it corp and worked with John Hanscom. Called John late afternoon on December 11th. Car was picked up the following day, Friday and delivered Monday morning. The follow up from John and the driver was excellent. A very Happy Customer ...[More]
By Fred Cohn on We Will Transport It Corp about 20 Hours Ago
Moved from CA to SC, They worked with my schedule. I was able to drop of my car, then pick it up on my schedule. It was a couple days after the car had been in SC. Excellent services, very nice people. Not damaged at all....[More]
By Ian M on Angels Moving Autos about 20 Hours Ago
The car was picked as scheduled. The trucker called ahead to make sure my daughter was ready (she had just graduated from college and was coming home). The car was delivered on time. Our home was very difficult to get to and the driver was willing to go the extra mile for us but I asked the driver if he would meet us at a convenient location. He did. The trucker even called us to give us an update on delivery. I was very pleased with the customer service all around, the customer service person at the company as well as the driver. Our car was delivered in the same condition as it was when it was picked up. I have to add that I got quotes from several companies and this was the best deal. If I had to transport a car again I'd definitely use this company again. ...[More]
By Nancy Whitehead on Angels Moving Autos about 20 Hours Ago
I purchased a repairable Cadillac with a flat tire off of ebay. It was over 1300 miles away and first rate auto did a great job of getting the Cadillac to me with the headache of the flat tire. Erika was a pleasure to work with & was extremely helpful every time I called in. The driver was very careful with the car during the loading and unloading process. This company will receive my business when I come back to Florida next year. ...[More]
By Spencer on First Rate Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
Very trustworthy company - joined with other service members to move our cars across the US. Willing to work with us and very reliable. Thanks Angels Moving! ...[More]
By Jason on Angels Moving Autos about 21 Hours Ago
3rd year in a row I've used Stateway Auto Transport and I will continue to use them each year. Their service is outstanding and I always feel very confident that my car will be delivered safely. Their timing for pick-up has always been spot on. I have recommended Stateway to my friends....[More]
By William Honaker on Stateway Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
I would definitely recommend this company on time for pick up and delivery. Juan was my driver and was very good and professional. Juan the Driver called me every step of the way as promised. ...[More]
By Erick on Full Throttle Marine and Automobile Transport about 21 Hours Ago
Love this company, I just give them my car and I have no worries at all. Have used them many times as my family seems to bounce around the country, kids at university etc and our cars have always been delivered even faster than expected and in perfect condition....[More]
By Shelby on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Hours Ago
as good as it gets greattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt...[More]
By GLENN A ARRIGO on Passage Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Passage Auto Transport
Whitney about 19 Hours Ago
Thank you very much for your kind review! If you ever need a shipment in the future don't hesitate to contact Daniel at 1(561)900-5182 ~ Your #1 Trans...[More]
This was my second time having Ship a Car complete a transport order and this time offered an improved experience. Matt was helpful, although the driver of the actual transport company, Arizona Transports, LLC did not arrive on time nor provide communications prior to the scheduled pick up time. The scheduled pick up was delayed by a day due to mechanical problems which can happen, however the driver could have notified us of the delay. Matt did a good job of getting in touch with the driver and connecting everything for us. Car actually arrived on schedule even with the 1 day pickup delay....[More]
By John on Ship a Car Direct about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 15 Hours Ago
Thank you for the positive feedback and the repeat business, John. Sorry there was a mechanical delay, but glad it was resolved quickly! ...[More]
I was kept informed at all times of my trucks pick up and delivery times A+A+ They had great email and phone contact and the price was great...[More]
By Michael on iMovers about 22 Hours Ago
Response from iMovers
Brian Schuckmann about 20 Hours Ago
Thanks for the A+ Rating Mike!!!! ...[More]
Contact with an acceptable carrier was made within the first hour of the order being given. Price was less than anticipated....[More]
By frank on Transport Connection about 22 Hours Ago
Danny was very helpful and honest with the movement oif my vehicle .The driver was courteous and prompt....[More]
By nick on Auto Transport 123 about 22 Hours Ago
Was pretty overwhelmed with the calls from the various companies, and wow are people pushy. I picked Get It Done based on reviews, straight forward quote AND they committed to not calling and emailing me over and over again. We shipped from my inlaws in Arizona to our house in Illinois and it was simple on both ends. We were notified ahead of time of arrival window, given a call within an hour or two of their actual arrival and the drivers were nice enough. I didn't have a ton of contact with Get It Done during the process, but I consider that a good thing. ...[More]
By Julie Scafuri on Get it Done Transportation about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 22 Hours Ago
julie, thank you so much for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. being family owned and operated we go above and beyond with every ...[More]
ALL WENT FINE VERRY HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE THE DRIVER WAS FINE, WILL RECOMEND THANKS ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS....[More]
By MIKE on D&G Professional Brokerage about 22 Hours Ago
I went with DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT because of all the 5 star review it got. My biggest problem with the experience is NOT getting a call when they are not coming to pick up the car on the pickup date. I would never get a call back from the calling the assigned carrier directly. I always got a call back by the carrier after I all DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT for the carrier to call me back on the second assigned carrier. We decided to cancel the first carrier after they never called back. A similar problem happened with the second carrier in that they never called or came on the estimated pickup date. But they did call back and gave a new date after complaining to DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT. On the actual pickup date, 3 different carrier showed up to try to pick up the car with one hour. Of course, the first one that showed up took the car. A similar experience happened on the estimated drop off date. I only got a call back when i called DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT. The dropoff was 4 days late from the estimated date. The other part that was a pain is that DIRECT EXPRESS AUTO TRANSPORT doesn't have weekend hours so I had to wait until Monday late morning since they are based in west coast. Everyone was courteous throughout the experience, but establishing and maintaining expectation is key in a large money and trust transaction such as this. ...[More]
By Jack Chen on Direct Express Auto Transport on Dec 17 2014 10:56AM
After dealing with numerous transport/broker companies I went with 7 star transport. Werner was such a pleasure to deal with and even though the pick up date was a bit delayed, his warmth and understanding made everything okay. In the end the car arrived, undamaged, and we are happy customers. I would use Werner again. Thank you!...[More]
By Lindsey on 7 Star Auto Transport on Dec 17 2014 10:08AM
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban about 19 Hours Ago
For same 5-Star service call WERNER (866) 576-7009 ext.219, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving y...[More]
My experience hiring Dynamic Auto Movers was really good. The service was absolutely on time. The people who workd for them is really nice...[More]
By Francis on Dynamic Auto Movers on Dec 17 2014 10:08AM