View 160,854 Reviews on 3,688 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 18
Reviews 26-50 of 876
From start to finish Tim was very pleasant to deal with. My entire experience with Stateway Auto and their representative, Tim was very professional. I would definitely ship with Stateway Auto in the future....[More]
By Monica on Stateway Auto Transport on Apr 25 2015 11:41PM
Hello all, I used United Freight of America to move my car from Houston, TX to Vacaville, CA. To start with the carrier service (Prestige Carrier Inc) were late by 3days to pickup the vehicle. They did not even inform the second day that they were running late, they just ignored the pickup. And when the driver finally came in he was talking on the phone for 1/2 hr making us wait and when we tried to complain to his boss, he threatened us not to complain. THIS IS RIDICULOUS! That's the worst customer service and when I finally received it in California the mud gear on one of the tires was broken. The driver came in post midnight and he left the keys, bill of landing at the hotel reception I was staying. So, when I finally noticed the damage in the morning and called them, they said as I did not sign the bill of landing insurance will not pay for it. This is a big MISCOMMUNICATION between the Freight company the carrier. Now when I call them they blame me for not knowing the rules. I am a customer not a lawyer who knows all the legal rules. DO NOT GET THIS SERVICE, YOU WILL REGRET IT....[More]
By Anish on United Freight Of America on Apr 25 2015 11:11PM
This car shipping went above and beyond to ship my vehicle. They picked It up in Shamburg, IL and shipped it to Log Angeles, California. I was quoted a very reasonable price and the entire car shipping experience was great. I was a little worried at first, but after speaking with them over the phone everything was much easier. They explained to me that they have full insurance, so if my vehicle got damaged, their insurance would pay to fix or replace it. They did a really good job and I would encourage others to use their services as they are true professionals....[More]
By Larry Harris on Van 3 Auto Transport on Apr 25 2015 10:16PM
After trying to arrange shipment with two other companies, I called Jason at Global Auto Transportation on a Friday hoping he could help me out. He gave me a quote and said he'd be in touch. On Wednesday the following week, he called to tell me that a truck was coming to pick up my vehicle on Saturday and would arrive at my destination the following Friday. The truck came, as promised, on Saturday, and actually arrived at my destination on Wednesday (two days early)! Jason was very knowledgable, and provided great communication throughout the entire process, and stayed true to his quoted price. I was more than pleased! Great company! I'd definitely use them again!...[More]
By Angela on Global Auto Transportation on Apr 25 2015 10:08PM
Our daughter went away to school and needed her car shipped. Auto transport quoted a very good price. Under $1,000 to ship across the US. We were so nervous about the whole situation. Most of all for her to meet someone delivering her car and with the money she had to deliver when they arrived. However, Frank Rocco and the driver, Thomas were very professional. We had nothing to worry about. It all went smoothly. I would definitely use Auto transport again and highly recommend them....[More]
By Jerry Allen on Q Auto Transport LLC on Apr 25 2015 10:04PM
The original person I spoke to, Sam originally who'd quoted me $650 for one vehicle at a pick up date date of 4/4, delivery of 4/9 requiring a 20% deposit seemed all confirmed. I then called Sam back two days later to get a quote for 8 additional vehicles which he quoted me $600/vehicle w/a $60 deposit for each. He quickly charged my cc for the deposits. We stayed in contact up to 4/3 confirming that I would be receiving a call from shipper of pick up time Sat 4/4 either from him or their dispatcher. That never happened. I called everyday to speak to Sam or customer service or dispatcher-NO answer. I even would speak to sales to discuss problem, no help there either and they'd stopped answering my calls altogether. I left a message and a finally received a call Monday 4/6 from their customer service, I believe his name is Mark, only for him to tell me that he would call me back w/in a couple of hours. That never happened either. I was livid and frantic trying to find someone to ship all these cars at the quoted prices that Sam quoted. I had called so many brokers!!! One broker had informed me that Vantage still had my shipment listed as theirs on the central dispatch board for shippers. I called Vantage sales again and finally got him, don't recall his name, to listen to me and he personally handed my call to the managing owner of Vantage, ADAM LAHR. After much conversation of my complaints and explained what Sam had done/not done, he took over to correct what his rep had done, found me a shipper for as close as he could of prices Sam had quoted, and refunded most of my deposits. Thank you ADAM LAHR for completing my shipping order!!!!!...[More]
By J Williams on Vantage Auto Movers on Apr 25 2015 9:11PM
My grandson's vintage Camaro was delivered on time and in the same condition as when it was picked up. Everything Roy said would happen did. Same truck same driver. This was my first experience and it was a pleasant one. I was glad I did my research. I would use Door to Door again....[More]
By Gerald C on Door to Door Transport on Apr 25 2015 9:05PM
I was such a schmuck for not going with all star sooner! All I have to say is WOW! Bambi and her team are amazing and I am so grateful to have found them. This is 100% the BEST company to use to ship your car. I had been trying to find a trustworthy company for a few years and consulted 13 companies and not one of them was reliable. Some told me I should pay more when they did nothing, others acted in other unprofessional manners and turned out to be complete scams- I need a company that is fast, professional and trustworthy. And then I found All Star. Within 4 short days they found a driver for me. I can firmly say ALL STAR IS THE BEST THERE IS! If you need to travel for a business meeting across country they are the most incredible staff you could ever meet, who work tirelessly for you- I call them my 'Dream Team'! Together got my car where it needed to be. Bambi and Lila as well as the rest of the staff are incredibly warm, genuine, and friendly. I have honestly never met a staff so accommodating and kind. Bambi and her team went beyond the extra mile to help me. She knows all the main truck drivers and can connect you to the best wherever you are. They are very fair in price, especially if your like me moving your car across country, no doubt, and you are paying for first class service all the way. Do not go anywhere else, because you know that you have the best solutions and the best team to help you, your family, and your friends or whoever the car belongs to that is being shipped....[More]
By Boris on All Star Direct Auto Shipping on Apr 25 2015 9:04PM
This was my first time using a state side car transport, and the service I received was great. My vehicle was picked up and delivered one day before the projected schedule delivery date. The only issues I had was the changing of the original quoted price I agreed to. Again this was the first time using a transport company so I'm not sure if that's normal practice. The price I was quoted increased two hundred plus dollars once the contract was picked up by a transport company. At the end of the day everything worked out great and my vehicle arrived without any hiccups. ...[More]
By Mac on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 25 2015 8:57PM
Great price. Great experience. Car arrived promptly and in great condition. I recommend this car mover for price and service. Mike was available to answer my questions. ...[More]
By anthony on Passage Auto Transport on Apr 25 2015 8:36PM
I would like to thank Andrew and the rest of the team from 7 Star Auto Transport for the wonderful service I have received. I am very pleased with the service and will definitely refer and use this company if needs be, in the future....[More]
By Karen Hyre on 7 Star Auto Transport on Apr 25 2015 7:58PM
The contact with the company was as planned. Even though we were not present on pick up the neighbor was allowed to sign paper. Contact was kept by text to both husband and wife. The car was delivered clean and on time. there were two other cars that were going to Detroit. We would use the company again if we decided to transport a car, the price was fair and delivered on time. there was no damage other than what was already there. We were kept informed of pick up time and delivery time....[More]
By Ron Leffingwell on Angels Moving Autos on Apr 25 2015 7:50PM
timing was accurate. Driver waited for me for 30 mins on pick and delivery. There ratings on yelp are good. They have an actual office not like other brokers. I sent some luggage in the trunk and it was safely delivered. I made a good choice decision picking this company. ...[More]
By Sam Hamwy on Ship a Car Direct on Apr 25 2015 7:49PM
Really first I want to say thank you .start from the beginning processing time is good they are not take time to response the price is good my car is ship on time and arrive without damage nothing to stolen generally i satisfied by customers service thank you ...[More]
By weraka fogi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 25 2015 6:58PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 26 2015 12:48AM
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Sutan and Weraka...1st of all THANK YOU for your business and 5 Star review! Timing is ...[More]
From beginning to end, the service and communication was top notch. I felt unsure about the experience going into it. Every person involved, from the agent to dispatcher to the driver were very polite and respectful. They answered any question I had regarding every aspect of the move. The driver offered to be in constant communication during the trip and followed up before and after the delivery. ...[More]
By Tal on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 25 2015 5:17PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 25 2015 5:33PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
I spent quite some time researching different companies. I used this review website and cross referenced with the BBB and other sites. I saw several reviews that referenced Stephanie Hamilton and feeling about as comfortable as I could based on reviews I called her. Stephanie was an incredible help and very honest about how car transport works. I never felt that she was trying to sell me on it, simply give me all the information I needed to make a decision I was comfortable with. Based on that I decided to proceed through her. Within 2 days I was called back by Stephanie with all of the details of my transport and how the transaction would work. Everything happened exactly how she said it would. Additionally, she maintained herself as my primary contact through the entire process. My car arrived 2 days early and the next day Stephanie called me again to make sure that the car arrived as it should and asked if I had any concerns. I was extremely surprised how smoothly the transaction was. I highly recommend Auto Shipping Group Inc and would not hesitate to contact Stephanie again to assist me in another transport. ...[More]
By Erin C. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 25 2015 4:34PM
Customer service is excellent! Mike Nelson took his time to explain the entire process to me and answered all of my questions. Everything was a smooth and easy process. I will be using Mike & this company for all of my future auto shipping! ...[More]
By Dino on Transport King and Logistics on Apr 25 2015 4:31PM
I spoke with Jason Smith, explained i was not from Las Vegas and needed a car picked up at end of the day or by 1pm next day. I was promised this would happen as "The driver is in LV unloading cars and will be there to pick you up between agreed times.. Not only did this not happen, but my car was put on the Brokers board that all other brokers / drivers can see with a $700.00 COD . This happens so drivers will call the brokers and negotiate a price, then they return to you and up the price. Jason lied on every phone call, dispatch number 678-541-7568 Ralph Bedford was more full of crap than Jason.. If you do business with these two Morons, you will learn quickly they are full of crap.....[More]
By Tim on United American Auto Transport on Apr 25 2015 3:54PM
I had to ship my car from California to Connecticut because I was moving for work. DIY made my experience amazing. From the beginning, everything was great. Karrie fully explained the whole process and everything happened as planned. Also I was able to talk to the car carrier who had my car during the whole transport. I have shipped a car one other time a few years back and it was not as great as an experience as I had with DIY! I will continue to use this company ONLY and I highly recommend using this company to everyone else! Thanks Karrie and DIY for doing such a great job!...[More]
By Shannon Johnson on DIY Transport Inc. on Apr 25 2015 3:29PM
First time using an auto transport company had heard horrible things about the use of brokers to get the job done, ryan was vey clear from the start and the price seemed fair for the service that was provided. happy camper and will be using again to go back home for the christmas!! good job guys...[More]
By kay on Xpress Transportation LLC on Apr 25 2015 3:28PM
I was in a pickle another company had given me the run-around and when I called Expedia Transport, my representative Gwen really put my mind at ease. She told me all the details and was very patient with me ( I had a ton of questions). The carrier they chose was courteous a little late, but he called me first so no big deal. I would highly recommend this company! ! Gwen goes above and beyond and provided me with an excellent experience!...[More]
By Jen on Expedia Transport on Apr 25 2015 3:09PM
Recently got a job in New York. It was a dream job except that I had to be there quickly or I would lose my opportunity at it. I didn’t really have time to drive from California so I needed a way to get my car to New York. My original idea was to hire someone to drive my car across the country, but it wasn’t really appealing. So I began looking for a company to truck my car in quickly. Apollo Auto Transport gave me an unbeatable quote and was able to get my car to New York in under a week. Surpassed my expectations. Kudos to you guys! ...[More]
By Elizabeth on Apollo Auto Transport LLC on Apr 25 2015 3:01PM
Great experience moving 2 cars from CA to TX. Eric Rezner explained everything well, they did what they said, and the cars were delivered in 3 days.... At a very reasonable price. I will only call him if I move another car. It's so nice to experience integrity and honesty in business. Well done Eric and Rich from Nor Cal EZ Auto Transport....[More]
By Rich on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Apr 25 2015 2:51PM
My overall experience was " EXCELLENT " thanks to Magic Mike Koberstein on delivery of my classic restored 69 camaro. This was my first time on transporting a vechicle. However, Mike made it happen and was very informative and pleasant to deal with. I would definitely use Nations Auto Transport again. Thanks again Magic Mike...[More]
By Johnny Garcia on Nations Auto Transport LLC on Apr 25 2015 2:50PM
Response from Nations Auto Transport LLC
Julie Sharpe about 8 Hours Ago
Thank you Johnny for the Excellent review. It was pleasure to work with you and I appreciated you entrusting my company to transport your classic car...[More]
Phillip the driver did an excellent job; arrived for the pickup on time and delivered ahead of schedule. Had all the right equipment and stayed in communication with me as well as the folks on the delivery end. Would definitely recommend you guys and especially Phillip for other clients. We will reach out to you guys for our next move to Canada....[More]
By David on Showroom Transport on Apr 25 2015 2:35PM
Was scared, never had a car shipped. They made me feel comfortable and eased my mind. Said they would take care of me. And that they did beyond my expectations. Very affordable, $600 for a Navigator. Couldn't believe how inexpensive it was. Driver was very polite, kept me updated and was on time. Thanks again for saving me on this one Showroom Transport. Will ship with you again....[More]
By ANDREWKrawiec on Showroom Transport on Apr 25 2015 12:18PM
I have used other transport companies and this one was the best. It cost more than originally quoted but my car arrived on time and in excellent condition. Graham was very helpful and alway polite....[More]
By Karen Reece on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 25 2015 12:02PM
I was recommended White Hawk Auto from a broker. I'll start off with the pro: my car arrived in one piece without any visible damage. Cons: 1) The driver arrived a day early and HAD to pick up the car that day, even though we scheduled for the next day. They claimed to be on a schedule so the customer would have to be flexible to them (even though I was also on a schedule already). Good thing I had prepped my car, or else I wouldn't know what to do if I couldn't ship my last on the day before I was supposed to move. So I was left no choice but to be flexible and cater to their schedule. 2) The pick up location was also not the location we originally scheduled for. The driver agreed to the original location a day prior but when the day came, he called and told me to go to a different location because he was already there and picking someone else's car at that different location. 3) Since they picked the car up early, the car also arrived at the destination early. The originally agreed destination was their office lot but when I picked my car up, the driver said the car was AT HIS HOME. The DRIVER told me to go to HIS HOME to pick up my car where it's been for more than a day at a residence. As I picked my car up, the driver wasn't there to hand over my car so he left my car and the keys in the hands of his friend (not sure if he was also another driver). I checked everything and the car exterior looked okay. 5) As I got home, I realized my sunglasses were MISSING from my car. The sunglasses were in a compartment that was NOT obvious. Someone HAD to go into my car and specifically look around in order to TAKE the sunglasses. I'm not sure if it was the driver or his "friend" but it was certainly one of them. I called the driver afterwards but of course he has no knowledge of this. Overall, the process was confusing and miscommunicated. The car got there in one piece but was missing a piece inside. ...[More]
By J. on White Hawks Auto LLC on Apr 25 2015 4:48AM
My encounter with A.S. trucking was by far the worst experience I have ever had with a service provider of any kind in my life. Dishonest, shady, unprofessional, sloppy, irresponsible, and reckless are all 100% accurate descriptors of Art, Russ, Alex - the A.S. employees I had the misfortune of dealing with. Please trust me - whether you are a broker or a customer, select any other company other than A.S. trucking. Even the next worst reviewed carrier would be better. Below is a summary of the nightmare dealt to my wife and I by these despicable people: - Both vehicles that were moved by A.S. arrived badly damaged, and driver Russ, who is the kind of frightening, offensive person you would warn your children to never talk to, denied responsibility for any of it despite the fact that his own Bill of Landing form showed that the damage was not there at pick up in Florida. Russ would proceed to lie repeatedly about what happened to my vehicles. - When I attempted to make notations of the damage to my vehicles on the Bill of Landing form, Russ refused to return the form to me, jumped into his truck, and fled the scene, even though I told him the police were coming. I proceeded to text and call Russ and ask him to return, and he refused. - Russ made repeated disgusting, snide comments the whole time while unloading my cars. Among them were: "I'm not making any money on this deal." and "Well, your car does have 200,000+ miles on it." and "You must have done the damage when you parked the jeep after I unloaded it." The last comment was referring to my parking my jeep 25 feet away from where he unloaded it from his truck to get it out of the way of traffic. - Russ refused to give me a receipt for my payment, refused to give me a copy of the Bill of Landing, and ran from the scene of transport once I discovered he had damaged my vehicles. - Shockingly, Russ' boss Art backed Russ up when I called him. Art showed me zero respect whatsoever, never returned my call, and pretended he did not know what I was talking about. Art's customer service and leadership were deplorable. His sole interest was making sure he and his driver avoided responsibility for damaging my vehicle. - Everything about A.S. trucking feels dirty and slimy. Their forms and documents are full of typos and they do not bother to fill them out properly. Russ refused to give me a receipt of payment, saying, "you should have told me in advance before I left that you needed a receipt." This attitude of refusal to take responsibility for anything seems to be A.S. Trucking's mission statement: they will blame you, the customer, for their bankrupt integrity, carelessness, absence of professionalism, and horrible work product. You will be treated terribly and if you do receive your vehicles, they will be late, filthy, badly damaged, and delivered by a thug who will lie and deny responsibility for everything. - As I write this, my vehicles are parked at a body shop awaiting over $1,300 in repairs for damage caused by A.S. Trucking. Myself, the police officer who arrived at the scene moments after Russ fled to avoid accountability, and the mechanic at the body shop, all concurred that the damage was caused by a heavy tree branch crashing on the top of the car carrier where my vehicles were parked. A.S. has repeatedly and consistently lied and hid rather than take responsibility for what they did. I am simply shocked and appalled that anyone could be so dishonest and lacking in character. Please believe me when I say they would do the same thing to you if they had the chance, or your customers if you are a broker. Whether they act like this because their business is failing and they are desperate for cash, or they act like this because they are just immoral, subversive degenerates, they are who they are and you will be better with any other carrier. In summary, I will be haunted for the rest of my life by the wretchedness I saw from Russ particularly, but also Art and Alex. I trusted my beautiful vehicles to these people. They carelessly damaged them and then denied responsibility, ran from the scene, lied to anyone they spoke to, and were happy to leave me to pay for repairs totaling more than what I paid to transport the cars in the first place. You can do much better than this. Make sure to tell your broker or your customer that of all carriers you are considering, A.S. Trucking should be struck from the list before even starting your consideration. I would be more than happy to respond to anyone wishing to know more about my experience with A.S. Trucking. I feel that I can do a service by making sure others do not have to go through what my wife and I did. Thank you for considering my comments above. John...[More]
By John Knowles on a.s trucking llc on Apr 25 2015 2:32AM
This was a very positive experience from start to finish. Communication was excellent with the broker and driver, there was no hidden information or surprises and commitments were kept. My car was delivered on time and in good condition. This was excellent value, the cost was not much more than a 2000 mile trip....[More]
By laurie on Dynamic Auto Movers on Apr 25 2015 2:28AM
I just used Auto Shipping Group for my first ever car shipment and Tige Yeargin was amazing! Due to circumstances on my end (not ASG's end) I had a difficult time with finding a stolen title/ key etc.. the situation could have continued to be difficult but Tige was able to reassure me that it would all work out and sure enough my car just pulled up in my driveway today! Such a relief! Very professional and and personable... my truck driver , Sergei of Euro Star Transportation was wonderful as well. Thanks guys!!...[More]
By Francesca on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 25 2015 1:24AM
I would not recommend Door-to-Door. I hired them to drive a commercial truck from California to Oregon. Pretty simple job for experts right? I started the process on 4/7/15 and the truck is still sitting at the dealership! Note enough room here to describe this horror show...read my comments on Yelp!...[More]
By Kevin on Door-To-Door Auto Transport on Apr 25 2015 12:24AM
As a first timer, I was looking for good deals for my auto shipment. I got lot of deals and phone calls with lowest deals after I requested for quote. Since I wanted delivery to be on time, I preferred to read transport reviews and chose Ship a car direct over others for their ratings and less number of cases in 2013/2014. Once I submitted the quote for my movement of 2002 Toyota camry from Las Vegas, NV to Round Rock, Texas I got a quote as 795$ as I needed a 3 day deliver. If I could have waited long, I could have got $100 less. David was assigned for my order and he call next day early morning and explained me with the steps and directed me with the process and that he has assigned a transporter. Once I can confirm on the payment, they could ship the car same day and it would be received on Friday April 17th. Once I confirmed and did my payment, the auto driver [Ayres auto transport] contacted me and scheduled the pickup same day in the afternoon by April 13th . The car was delivered to my friend on April 17th with no damages. I picked up on april 19th and I am happy with the way both David and Driver Paulo helped me with the updates. Infact Paulo updated me on the delivery time. I am satisfied overall with the prompt delivery of my vehicle and with no damages. ...[More]
By Chandran on Ship a Car Direct on Apr 24 2015 11:41PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Apr 25 2015 12:20AM
Thank you for the great review, Chandran! Glad it was quick and safe for you!...[More]
Montway dispatched "Starway Logistic LLC" to pick up my car and ship it from California to New York on April 8th 2015. The pick up process went smoothly and the driver was on time. I was informed that I would receive my car between the 15th and the 19th. On April 17th, I called Startway to see what time I should be expecting my car on the 19th. The lady who answered the phone was extremely rude and had terrible customer service. She told me that because it was raining and also because they did not deliver vehicles on weekends that I would probably not get my car until the 20th which was a day after the expected delivery date. I called Montway and told them what the dispatch lady told me and they were very nice. They called Starway to see what the delay was about, but it didn't change anything. On April 20th my car still was not here. I had to call Starway at least 10 times before someone answered my call. They told me that I would not receive my car until the 21st because of the rain. I was livid! I immediatley called Montway and once again, they were very nice but not very helpful. There was nothing they could do. Starway had also gave me the option of traveling from New York to some town in Pennsylvania to pick up my car for $150 back of the $1159 dollars that I paid to have it shipped. I turned down the offer. On April 21st, by 9 o'clock that morning when I had not received a phone call regarding the whereabouts of my car, I called Montway. As soon as Montway answered, the driver from Starway clicked in on my other line. That was the first time I had received a call from him during this entire process. He told me that he would have my car to me by 11 that morning, but that I needed to pay an additional 800 dollars!! I called Montway and told them about this and they said that he had the wrong information. Montway called the driver and let him know that I didn't owe any money. My car arrived at 11:20 am safe and sound. ...[More]
By Marshaye R. on Montway Auto Transport on Apr 24 2015 11:30PM
Chell was very helpful throughout the process. The car was a few days late but that was due to the fault of a third party truck and not the company itself. Hell kept on the truck and tried to speed up their process as fast as she could. Great job. ...[More]
By D.W. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 11:04PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2015 11:55PM
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autopshippinggroup.com Dear DW, I appreciate you taking the time to leave me a review. I was also frustr...[More]
I moved from Michigan to California, I had to coordinate a ton of things for this and most of them were extremely stressful and the companies I had to work with were sometimes deceptive and uncommunicative. Amerhifreight was by far the easiest part of my move. Lecia was great at keeping me updated prior to the pickup. During the transportation Bogdan was always available and great to deal with. And big shout out to the driver Alexi, he not only got my car to California very quickly but delivered it with a smile, handshake and a few jokes. Great experience, would definitely recommend. ...[More]
By Joe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 24 2015 10:57PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight on Apr 25 2015 3:53PM
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent...[More]
Have had the worst time with other transport companies. Dustin is knowledgeable and always gets right back to me if I leave a message. I would recommend Dustin if you need a transport. Two thumbs up! ...[More]
By Michael Kaplan on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 10:56PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 25 2015 12:34AM
DUSTIN 360-464-2504** AUTO SHIPPING GROUP** Thank you Michael for taking the time out of your busy life to give such a great review about my perfor...[More]
It was easy and took very little time. i would use them again. i have used other in the past and they just didn't come up to par....[More]
By rusty mace on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 10:49PM
I recommend Malia @ Auto Shipping Group 100% to handle all of your transport needs. I had checked many transport services over a period of about 4 months. When I finally spoke with Malia I knew this is the one for me. She took me through the entire process and there were no surprises. I had read many horror stories and was very afraid to ship my truck but I must say everything went off without a hitch.....The truck and the drivers were on time, thorough, clean, and friendly. Pricing was the same if not less than other quotes I received. I felt comfortable giving them my keys. I will definitely use this service again. Thank you, thank you, thank you Malia for your help!...[More]
By Donna M Gruder on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 10:48PM
the Customer Service was respectable I think her name was Miranda and she really did good job because the shipment was on time ...[More]
By Jamal on Angels Moving Autos on Apr 24 2015 10:41PM
Chell was wonderful the entire time. Though the car arrived a little late (1 day), it was not because of anything by auto shipping group, but rather the carrier. The carrier was pretty good as well, and I was able to be in touch with the driver the whole way. Chell was sure to check in on me and the car regularly, helped handle any problems that arose, and made sure that my experience overall was smooth. I strongly recommend Auto Shipping Group, and especially Chell! ...[More]
By MJS on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 10:35PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2015 11:51PM
Chell Hart **(360) 464-1039** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear MJS, Thank you for taking to time to right me this kind review and to share your...[More]
First of all I want to say thank you to Joana and the driver TJ. It was very stressful trying to find somebody who won't charge me a lot and that I can trust. I had did my research and I definitely came across some scammers. But anyway after talking to Joana and doing my research about their company and reading their reviews, I felt more comfortable. Thank you guys so much. I have my car now and I was so happy with your guys service....[More]
By Elizabeth Serrato on TD Auto Transport on Apr 24 2015 10:29PM
By Elizabeth Serrato on TD Auto Transport on Apr 24 2015 10:29PM
Upon searching many different options for transport I came across Stateway Auto and had the pleasure of dealing with Tim. He not only was much more knowledgeable than others I spoke with but he genuinely gave the vibe that his best interest was getting me the best quote he could. I was extremely pleased with the service I received and will DEFINITLY be returning to this company!...[More]
By Michael on Stateway Auto Transport on Apr 24 2015 10:28PM
Tim made me feel better about arranging transport for my new car. I'd never done this before and he made me feel at ease and kept me informed. Everything happened exactly as he said it would and I knew just what to expect. Couldn't have asked for a better experience! Will absolutely be using Stateway and asking for Tim again!...[More]
By Alexa on Stateway Auto Transport on Apr 24 2015 9:59PM
This was my first time transporting a vehicle and Sherry was fantastic! She personally answered all my questions and followed up with a fair quote and no surprises. Since I had to come down from Vancouver British Columbia to meet the Carrier in Blaine and then take the Car through Customs there were some time restrictions and again Sherry came through. All-in-all If you are looking for an Auto Transporter I highly recommend AUTO TRANSPORT CONNECTIONS. ...[More]
By RICHARD PARIS on Auto Transport Connections LLC on Apr 24 2015 9:30PM
Response from Auto Transport Connections LLC
Sherry Padrigo on Apr 24 2015 10:40PM
For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Richard for the great five sta...[More]
This wasn't is first time transporting a car but after reading reviews about this company and them coming back with one of the lowest bids, I decided to give them a try. They were honest and said the rate was low and there was a possibility that we would have to raise the rate a little. So after 4 to 5 days of no progress, I had to raise the rate. The only thing was that the rate was raised another $355 from the original quote which was over some of the other immediate pickup bids a received. Not wanted to start over I went ahead and got it shipped. They indicated 7 days to receive but I got it in 5 days. The car was dirty which was expected but after washing it I found a small rock chip in the windshield that had to be repaired. Overall the experience was better than average. I would consider them next time but I would first go back to some of the other companies I used in the past....[More]
By Liem on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Apr 24 2015 9:28PM
Picked Ship A Car Direct after reading the reviews. Submitted the quote for estimate on line. Received quote back along with some helpful videos. Set up a 1st available date. We confirmed that they'll pick it up the next day. Easy transition then the car was delivered 5 days later. Fast considering it traveled from GA to CA....[More]
By T Tu on Ship a Car Direct on Apr 24 2015 9:09PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Apr 25 2015 12:18AM
Happy to keep it fast and easy for you! Thanks for the great review!...[More]
Great service would use again and will recommend to friend and family. Jason was awesome!!!!! I did not have to pay until my car was pick up and paid driver when they deliver to my home great way to do business, great doing business with you....[More]
By Debbie Hunter on Pricedrite Auto Transport on Apr 24 2015 9:07PM
Heidi was prompt and pleasant and the delivery was reasonably priced. That's about all there is to say....[More]
By Josh on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Apr 24 2015 9:05PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Apr 24 2015 9:19PM
**HEIDI TAYLOR (360) 255-7438 ** heidi@autoshippinggroup.com** Monday - Sunday 8am - 8pm Thank you so much for your 4 STAR REVIEW Josh!! You made ...[More]
Previous 1 2 3 4