View 158,497 Reviews on 3,671 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 19
Reviews 26-50 of 934
This company gives all other transportation companies a bad name. I signed the contract and paid AAA Anytime, Inc $300.00 to pick up my car on 12/26/2014. On 01/2/2015 my car STILL had not been picked up. On 12/26/2014 at 3pm I was told "the truck broke down" and my car would not be picked up until 12/30/2014. Beware of companies who claim "the truck broke down". From 12/30/2014 on; every day, I was told" the truck is coming and the driver will call you". THE TRUCK NEVER CAME AND THE DRIVER NEVER CALLED. I spent New Year's day trying to get someone on the phone, to no avail. On 1/2/2015, I called another company; Affordable Auto Transportation, one week after my car was supposed to have been picked up. Affordable Auto Transportation delivered my car from Norfolk, Virginia too Kansas City, Missouri in a little over 24 hours. AAA Anytime,Inc knew they didn't have a driver to pick up my car when they took my $300.00. When I disputed the $300.00 thru my bank and tried to get my money back; Mr Everich, the customer service manager claimed when the truck arrived, I told them I was using someone else. He also claimed; I admitted to "double booking", none of this was true. Again I repeat; THE TRUCK NEVER CAME AND THE DRIVER NEVER CALLED. Mr Everich also claims they were ready, willing and able to ship my car; well I beg to differ, you be the judge. Needless to say, I lost the dispute because I had signed the contract which states, no refunds. How long was I suppose to wait? I spent 6 days in a city I had never been too before, didnt know anyone, about to start a new job without a car. It is obvious that this company has no respect for the hard working Americans of this country. I dont have $300.00 to just give away. They are not trustworthy, honorable or deserving of your business. I will never do business with them again and neither should you. Gloria Todd Transaction number-464346627043696...[More]
By Gloria on AAA Anytime Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
The driver from Andrew Auto Transport was very polite and efficient. During the scheduled delivery day, I was working but my husband received the vehicle and was impressed with his courtesy and professionalism. They said my car would be delivered on the afternoon of one Friday and that's exactly what they did.They clearly exceeded my expectations in this as I did not expect it to be like that. In terms of both time and hassle free transactions, i can't say I encountered any problem dealing with this company.I'll be using them again and thanks for making sure my vehicle arrived home in great condition....[More]
By Sarah Groves on Andrew Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
From the moment I was referred to Lola at Door to Door my experience exceeded any and all expectations. Lola took my information, told me there would be no problem with pick up date, which was at least 3 weeks out. There was also a date that the car could not arrive prior to and of course, there were no problems with that at all. When I first explained my needs - she even offered to pick up the car the very same day! She explained the cost and process, which all happened exactly the way she explained it to me the very first time I spoke with her. For an enclosed carrier, white glove service, Texas to California, Door to Door was very reasonable priced. She closed every phone call or communication with "if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call mel". I am not sure she ever leaves her place of business!!! She immediately followed up with me via email with a quote and contract and then called me personally when a driver had been assigned to pick up the car, giving me his name, phone number and when to expect a call from him. I then heard from the actual driver, Ben, explaining when he was expecting to be at my home. He was very friendly, helpful and efficient! I would have trusted him with my dogs (I don't have children) so that is saying A LOT!!! I wish I had the need for the service that Door to Door provides on a weekly basis. I have owned my own business and understand the levels of service that exist and DO NOT EXIST in a service industry today. Door to Door of one of the top companies I have dealt with in over 35 years of my experience in customer service. I highly recommend them and the folks they do business with....[More]
By TTanner on Door to Door Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I ordered a move of my Mercedes from Ohio to Colorado. The order was filled within 3 days. The pickup was immediate meaning 1 day. Delivery was on time including 1 day lost to weather waiting outside of Colo. Pricing was 10 percent less than the lowest other bid received. Communications with the driver were excellent. The vehicle arrived in perfect (as picked up) condition. Will definitely use them over and over....[More]
By Michael M on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
This service was great. My trike arrived without issue and the driver kept me informed of his whereabouts at all times. I would recommend this service to anyone that wants to be sure their vehicle arrives on time with no issues....[More]
By Ron T on All Day Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
They transported my motorcycle from New York to Florida. It was reliable service that I would use again. ...[More]
By Charlotte on Dynamic Auto Movers about 9 Hours Ago
Ryan was readily available and extremely personable. I could call him on his cell phone at any time and he would pick up and was able to give me honest estimates, . Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Glynda Tidwell on Above All Transporters about 9 Hours Ago
Very good experience - delivery on time both pickup and delivery. I would use this service again. Driver was prompt and courteous. The driver phoned to arrange both delivery and pickup and was accurate in terms of time he would be arriving to coordinate delivery. Zero hassles. Price of transportation was fair. Car could have arrived a little cleaner (was in an open trailer) but no damage....[More]
By Phil on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
By Phil on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
The truck and driver were excellent. I have shipped vehicles numerous times and this was the best experience hands down! Doug, the driver was professional and contacted me when he was 1 hour out as requested. The truck was equipped to handle my new Corvette with no drama. I highly recommend this company. Charlene kept me informed about the pick up and the scheduled stops that the truck had on it's way through the snow heading West....[More]
By Jim Mork on Thomas C. Sunday Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Called Stateway Auto Transport and talked to a rep named Dawn Morrison. She got me connected to a sales person who sent me a quote to move my Honda Civic I was buying from Florida to New York. They said they could get the job done, and they did. They had my Civic picked up in 3 days and had it shipped up to New York in 4 days. They handled everything, and all I had to do was pay the bill, which was cheaper than I could have flown down and picked up the Civic. When they say they will deliver, they did. Why would you go anywhere else. Call this company and they will do the work for you. I would use them again anytime. I cannot say enough good about this company. Totally pleased....[More]
By Phillip Wilson on Stateway Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
If you're thinking about using them to transport your automobile run and run fast! Rich, is the sleaziest guy I have ever encountered. Not only did he misrepresent the nature of their business, they pulled a bait and switch and STILL managed to charge my credit card. Originally I was contacted by Rich to transport my vehicle. He said quote, "we're not like the other guys, we have our own trucks to transport your vehicle." Not true. They're brokers just like the others. He even went as far as guaranteeing my car would be picked up by a specific date, another lie. When the transport company contacted me to arrange a pickup time, not only were they unaware of what Anytime mentioned, they told me the exact opposite - causing major problems with my timeline. I called the sales department and they told me customer service was in another building! The gentleman gave me a number to call that didn't work. I finally spoke with Rich and he proceeded to ask me, "what happened?" I challenged him and he hung up. I finally got someone from customer service to answer. Anna told me to send an email requesting to cancel so I did. Today I look and there's still a charge on my credit card for the entire amount. They are beyond shady. Do yourself a favor if you're considering transporting an automobile. Check the BBB or using a DIRECT trucking company. These guys are the definition of crooks!...[More]
By Chris on AAA Anytime Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich about 10 Hours Ago
To Chris We cannot find you in our data base. Please provide us with your order number so we can verify if you are our customer. Thank you very much ...[More]
Jessica was outstanding! My fiancé and I made a move from New Jersey to California, . Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By J. Paul on American Auto Transportation about 10 Hours Ago
Funny how AAA Anytime's Receipt/Contract doesn' t even have a Order #. 2/16/2015 - I was desperately looking for a car transporter to ship my car from IA to WA. I got several calls but AAA Anytime called me and proceeded to tell me what I wanted to hear. A. They will deliver withing 3-4 days. They use their own trucks and 2 drivers. HASNT HAPPENED YET. My time period was 2/17 to 2/19 because I had to pack my whole house and move my family to WA. I was on military orders to change duty stations. So they preyed on my desperation. I had another company already looking for me ($2049), and they sales guy from AAA Anytime (Jim Paige) told me that the cheapest I can get it for is $2298. I was desperate to get my cars shipped out BEFORE I leave and have them when I get on base. Because you know, with a child and huge base, you NEED a car to go get groceries, supplies etc. SO I thought, these guys are guaranteeing it'll be there withing 3-4 days. I'll pay extra to get it sooner. Today is 2/25 and the transporter is still in Council Bluffs, IA. A WEEK AFTER THE CARS WAS PICKED UP! I would reference an order number but the receipt/contract doesn't even have one. When I called customer service, which is the worst I have come across, it repeatedly goes into a voice mail OR a beep like a fax machine and hangs up on you. The chance I did get through, Melissa (I don't remember the name), proceeded to tell me that it should be there this Friday or Saturday. Mind you, I called on 2/23/15 and the same person told me it'd be there that evening. ALL LIES. When I called today 2/25/2015, she proceeds to tell me that the cars will be there on Friday or Saturday (2/27 or 28). And this apparently after calling the truck driver. She repeatedly tells me to call the truck driver of which I keep telling her, I have my dealing with YOU not the truck driver. And she tells me that the truck drivers work for them. Exactly, which means, YOU, AAA Anytime has to coordinate with THEM to make sure the shipments come on time. After I got angry and tried to explain to her how I have to go to work, I have no way or no one to go get groceries she yelled at me and hung up. Is this how customers are treated now days? I don't think so. And I don't think that companies like AAA Anytime paint a pretty picture for all the other companies out there trying to do it right and being honest. My regret is I should have NEVER used this company, and as a service member, to be treated like this is saddening. I will share contracts, even the truck driver can attest to the lies and deceit of this company. No use yelling at the driver, he's just driving. It's AAA Anytime who are the liers, crooks and thieves....[More]
By Heshan Mudannayake on AAA Anytime Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from AAA Anytime Inc.
Paul Everich about 10 Hours Ago
To Heshan You are not our customer you never shipped a vehicle with AAA Anytime, Inc. if you had you would have an order number, and since you admit t...[More]
Dakota at Capital Auto Transport was very helpful and informative in assisting me with the process of getting my car shipped. The price I was quoted was exactly what I paid. While the actual carrier picked up the car a few days late due to inclimate weather, the car arrived earlier than expected -only 2-3 days from pick up. Overall, I was extremely pleased with Capital Auto Transport and would absolutely recommend them. ...[More]
By Thomas Cunningham on Capitol Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Very helpful and friendly staff. They assigned a truck within days and was transported promptly. Use this service a lot for my business and am very happy....[More]
By Pascal on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Wading through a raft of high-pressure offers from transport brokers, I happened on the Yelp! reviews for Mike Dakota and Transport Americas. He got consistently high marks and, practically alone in its class, had great BBB ratings. Based on my recent experience, all well deserved. The process was clean, clear, simple and just as-advertised, all upfront and no surprises or hassles. My car was delivered from NY to CA on time and, aside from some understandable dust, in perfect condition. No regrets. Recommended....[More]
By Stephen Manning on Transport Americas about 10 Hours Ago
Very helpful and friendly staff. They assigned a truck within days and was transported promptly. Use this service a lot for my business and am very pleased....[More]
By Pascal on Direct Express Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
ALL WAS GOOD. EVERYTHING WAS HANDLE IN A TIMLY MANNER. DRIVER WAS FREINDLY. I WAS TREATED VERY RESPECTFUL AND GOOD AT ALL TIMES FROM RICK. I MADE A FEW MISTAKE ON MY OWN THAT I SHOULDN'T DONE BUT IT WORKED OUT AND AFTER ALL IT WAS MY VERY FIRST TIME TO HAVE A CAR TRANSPORTED....[More]
By WAYNE on Passage Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
By Pascal on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I received a quote from this company for $650 to ship a car from NC to IA. I had previously received a quote from another company for $600 and asked if they could match that. They said they could and I sent them confirmation. Later I got a call from them that the cost would actually be $750 instead of the price of $600 they quoted. Then I was told by Ken's mother that a quote is nothing more than an estimate. This is "Bait and Switch" in its purest form. I would never recommend this company to anyone. I then contacted Kevin Mathews at Dynamic Auto Movers LLC. Kevin transported my car in a timely manner at the exact price he quoted. I would recommend this company for its honesty, accuracy, integrity and professionalism....[More]
By Doug on Car Shipper USA LLC about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Car Shipper USA LLC
Glen Holsman about 9 Hours Ago
Bad weather, our truck broke down, unfortunate circumstances. We put a lot of effort to move this vehicle but could not satisfy this customer. We apol...[More]
The team at Get It Done Transportation provided exceptional service. Kat and her team were able to jump in for another company that was being delayed due to inclement weather. Overall customer service and update to communication was remarkable. Thanks so much Get It Done Transportation staff. I certainly recommend the company and would not hesitate utilize your services again in the future. Sincerely, Very Pleased Customer ...[More]
By A. M. Curry on Get it Done Transportation about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 2 Hours Ago
Mr. Curry, thank you for the opportunity to work for you. Being family owned and operated Get it Done Transportation will go that extra step to make s...[More]
This is the 3rd time I've used Above All Transporters. Janine has always been my go to and I wouldn't want anyone else to handle the shipping of my vehicle. . Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By Christine Soto on Above All Transporters about 11 Hours Ago
After much deliberation over the multiple responses from transport companies, we were very pleased with our choice. Lauren was very efficient in helping us work through the details of shipment of our son's vehicle. The original price increased by $75 due to our lack of proximity to a major city. Pick up and delivery occurred on schedule as discussed. We would definitely recommend them again....[More]
By Judy on AutoStar Transport Express about 11 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 9 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great review!!! You were an excellent customer so Lauren and I were happy to help! If you have any family or friends that require trans...[More]
Absolutely excellent service from start to finish. Dakota was very helpful in describing the process and exactly what would happen. The pickup was on time, and the delivery was very early (which was great for me)....[More]
By Austin on Capitol Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
I called Michael in January 2015 to arrange transport of my daughter's car. She was moving to the west coast. At the beginning before the contract was signed he was very prompt, attentive and very nice. Once the contract was signed, he wouldn't answer his phone for several days. We would leave messages and he wouldn't respond. He told lie after lie. He told me and my daughter that he could get her car to her within 5 days from pickup. That was the biggest lie. The contract stated that as well. Including the delivery date. My daughter had to pretty much hunt Michael down to get a hold of him and get answers. Finally Michael calls back and says they don't know when they are going to deliver her car! The delivery is several days late and they still have NO IDEA!!! Michael told lie after lie with NO remorse. Michael even told me that his "family" runs a fleet of trucks that's family owned and operated. Not only was that a bold face lie, he is a BROKER and is not an owner at all!!! STAY FAR AWAY from this place. They will say and do anything to get your money and keep you in the dark. HIRE THEM AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By TD on Auto Transport Family Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
My driver was great! Connected me the day before delivering my car. Helped me once we got the car off the truck. My car needed a jump, he grabbed the cables and hooked it up for me. He did not have to do that but he did. He was great and kind! He went above of what he needed to do. ...[More]
By Leslie on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
This is the second time Ive used this company to transport a vehicle I purchased on eBay. Both times Ive used them, the service has been great. I would recommend. Prompt, professional and friendly....[More]
By ashley on Direct Express Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Great service and quality service. All service was provided on time and with courtesy people. The service was cheap and good. The customer service was very helpful with any and all questions I had concerning the service. They even helped me verify that they were the best service for the price....[More]
By Darien Ladner on AutoStar Transport Express about 11 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 9 Hours Ago
Hello Darien, Thanks for the good review. We appreciate your feedback and are glad you received your vehicle. If you or anyone you know would like a v...[More]
The service was pretty accurate good attention great customer experience! Excellent, fast servica same day pick up and delivery very gentel peopel and helpfull...[More]
By Wolfgang silva on Auto Transport 123 about 11 Hours Ago
We transport about one to three cars per month. This was our first experience with Motor Movers, and likely our very last. The commissioned the actual transport to be carried out by Abraham Express and that where the nightmare scenario began. Ben, and Motor Movers' Representative was very helpful and prompt initially, however when the delivery was repeatedly delayed, we had to escalate the situation to Lauren the "Manager" whom was by accounts, very courteous and helpful. The car was collected within two days of signing the contract. We were provided updates via Abraham Express that the car was in transport. Twice were informed that the transport truck broke down once in Nevada, and a second time it had hit severe weather in Ohio. Then a day prior to the revised delivery date, now some 5 days late, we received a call from Abraham Express, where Caesar informed us that the car in question was still in CA and that a rogue employee had decided to misinform clients since he did not know how to manage the repeated delays. Needless to say this is when we had to contact Motor Movers, and until we escalated the situation to Laura, Ben was not helpful. The car was delivered 20 days after pickup. It was some 13 days late, and the Air Suspension was damaged during transport. Motor Movers absolved themselves of any responsibility and Abraham Express declined to pay for the claim citing that it was below their $1000 Insurance Deductible. We will never use either company, yet we have since discovered whilst this may have been an unusual issue for Motor Movers, this is consistent with Abraham Express and how they conduct business. ...[More]
By M. on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Motor Movers Auto Transport
Motor Movers Representative about 11 Hours Ago
Matteo, I apologize for the mishap with Abraham Express. Laura was able to get you a $200 discount from the carrier, Unfortunately we don't have contr...[More]
Great service from start to finish. Up front with window for delivery. Picked up and delivered when promised. Friendly and Reliable. . Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By David Cooper on American Auto Transportation about 12 Hours Ago
After receiving many phone calls and emails I received a call from K.C Harrington. He took the time to breakdown the industry witch helped me make the right decision. Most brokers wanted an upfront deposit witch I was warned not to give until a carrier was assigned to move the vehicle. I booked the order on 2-23 and the vehicle was picked up on 2-25 as promised. The driver assigned gave me plenty of notice before pickup and delivery. Everything went well. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to ship there vehicle. The communication was unbelievable witch made me feel very comfortable. Thank you K.C @ Polar Express!...[More]
By Merisa Callaghan on Polar Express Auto Transport Inc about 12 Hours Ago
Everett was a professional from start to finish. The price in which he quoted, was the same price all the way through. The driver was courteous and on time. Everett called and kept me updated with all aspects of the move and was easy to reach when i had questions. Upon delivery, my car was returned to me in one piece. No damage at all. I was very pleased with this company and highly recommend them!...[More]
By Don Ducard on US Car Transporters LLC about 12 Hours Ago
My transport was for a 2006 BMW, picked up from a dealer in Arizona. The contact originally was Basha, who thoroughly explained the process to me, and was very fair on pricing for my job. The drive called prior to pick up, and kept me updated along his route. My delivery was on time, the driver, Alex was very professional. The car was as expected, looked great. I was very happy with the complete process....[More]
By Dean on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
In spite of lots of snow and general bad weather, my son's car made it to Texas without any problems. The driver was in constant communication and the trucking company was managing the situation at every step. It was a flawless experience, highly recommend....[More]
By J Moore on Direct Express Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Great experience overall. The company was easy to contact for questions, help, etc. They were responsive to our needs as we needed to make a few changes to our reservation. They were on time with the pick ups and drop offs. ...[More]
By X on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
Pretty reliable. Everything was upfront and forward with no hidden costs. I would use this company again if needed....[More]
By Jake on AutoStar Transport Express about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 12 Hours Ago
Hi Jake, Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to post this review. I am pleased that everything went according to plan but I am not surp...[More]
I own a small dealership and transport vehicles twice a month. Countrywide made it very simple and stress free. Countrywide is now my go to guys. I would highly recommend this company. ...[More]
By Brad Chiodo on Countrywide Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
Was quick reliable and knew where my car was at all times. The people were very nice and helped me get my car home. ...[More]
By Shiv Patel on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
This is the Best transportation with Excellent service. My special thanks to the Agent 'Abdiel' who was very prompt in delivering my vehicle on time. I will definitely consider to use it again....[More]
By Rohit Kumar on Transport Americas about 14 Hours Ago
Very honest and informative! Except for the blizzards out east, vehicle was on time. Also kept in touch with me through emails and phone calls. If you have shipped before and have not used Transport Connection, try them. If you have never shipped before, they are worth every penny....[More]
By Chuck Harkness on Transport Connection about 14 Hours Ago
We had our daughter's car shipped from Utah to Virginia. The service we received from Montway was excellent from beginning to end. The car was picked up and delivered on the arranged dates. Both the customer service rep Chase as well as the driver Nathan were in communication with us throughout the process. The car was delivered without a scratch and all of the content in the trunk. Excellent experience! Definitely will use Montway in the future!...[More]
By Jim on Montway Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
I hired this company transport a car/boat/motorcycle from x to y and i there reliable and i will use them again in the future. ...[More]
By julie on Dynamic Auto Movers about 14 Hours Ago
It was very easy to communicate with Michael DiBenedetto. He was extremely prompt and responsive to all my questions. The price quoted was very fair. The transfer was very quick and efficient and on time. My car was delivered a couple of days earlier than expected by Skyline Auto Relocation Inc. Would highly recommend Michael from Priority Auto Relocation. Thank you once again for your great service!...[More]
By Anahita on Priority Auto Relocations Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Ali from Amerifrieght contacted me within 12 hours of posting my vehicle move. Transport happened all in one day. Opted to take the additional $95 insurance, total cost for the move was $745, $50 up from the original estimate. Everyone was friendly, professional and helpful. ...[More]
By Jim on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 15 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 12 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 BBB Accredited, Top Rated Agent ...[More]
I purchased a new Mercedes from Manhattan NYC and was refearl by Carl Aloi at Mercedes of Manhattan who I must say If anyone needs a good deal on a Mercedes give him a call. Carl suggested I use ship any car as there dealership uses them for all there out of state sales. My car arrived just as planned and they even put the BOW on for me when delivered Thanks so much guys!...[More]
By Rita on Ship Any Car LLC about 15 Hours Ago
Ship a car direct was helpful and knowledgeable. Price was fair when compairing to other companies. Response: For a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 Dont spend more than you have to! Completely licensed and insured auto transport company servicing the whole US with both open and enclosed car transport. Cars, boats and bicycles - long and short paths - we do it all! Contact us today for a quote. Call us 407-268-6689 ...[More]
By amanda on Above All Transporters about 15 Hours Ago
EASY TO WORK WITH AND ON TIME Customer CommentsService Information Moving my household was a pain in the rear and I thought I would be dealing with similar issues with the household but as things would have it, Professional auto transport's team is efficient, courteous, and professional. I am happy to be writing this review because my car is my baby and it took me awhile to find a company I was comfortable with. Thanks to Max my vehicle reached me in one piece and their customer service team was patient with all of my questions. If need be I will definitely be using their services again. ...[More]
By Sandra on Professional Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
This is the second time using this company for vehicle transport, best prices, best service, great drivers, and quick service, you wont be disappointed, this company is an awesome company, that does a great job, at a great price....[More]
By Joe Kohn on South Beach Transport about 17 Hours Ago