View 178,911 Reviews on 3,957 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 21
Reviews 26-50 of 1022
I needed to relocate my business from GA to CA and it was a nightmare trying to figure out how to get my personal belongings and my licensing in order as well as my family's vehicles. When I filled out that quote and Noah called me, I knew I was taken care of. With minimal effort on my part, Noah organized all the aspects of the transportation giving me time to get everything else I needed in order. If I ever decide to jump ship and go back to GA I know who i'll be calling to get my car out there!!!!...[More]
By Steven Gomez on Premium Auto Movers about 12 Hours Ago
Took the full five days to schedule pickup but once the vehicles were picked up they were delivered ahead of scheduled delivery time. Driver for Hoosier RV Transport was very knowledgeable and kept us informed of progress at all times....[More]
By Sam Beachy on Montway Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Ive had 3 cars shipped by Brenden at TD shippers.Everything was super easy.Forms were sent to my phone so I could send them right back.I shopped around for price.The prices on the shipping the same car to the same destination can vary wildly and some estimates were double my cheapest quote.Some companys will give you a super low price but your car will sit there forever until you pay more then the original quote.I believe Brendans quote was the cheapest I could have gotten my car shipped by a good carrier.He had excellent communication and anytime I texted him he got right back to me and was honest.Normally I would just ship with cheapest reputable carrier but from now on I will just let Brendan do all that work because I trust his price is as good or better then I can find myself and I know my car will be taken care of....[More]
By David Delin on TD Auto Transport (FL) about 13 Hours Ago
Mark Evans was prompt in calling me back with several options and had me choose the one that accommodated me best. Jerome the driver was great as well, on time and very professional. I will be recommending Mark to all my co-workers. Thanks again! ...[More]
By Enrique on Premium Auto Movers about 13 Hours Ago
I was 100% satisfied with the service provided by Auto Shipping Group in getting my car from New Jersey to California. The entire process went smoothly, the customer service provided by our rep Stephanie Hamilton was flawless, and overall, the company exceeded my expectations, by delivering my car one day sooner than the earliest estimated delivery date! I would highly recommend ASG to anyone who needs auto transport services!...[More]
By Joe Genua on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Company left emails and voice messages like I was family. Loved it. And as a thirty year retired military MSGT fit the requirments. What i liked was the service level from the first call to the last call. The never made me feel i wasn't connected in the process. I only wished i had another car to move. I surely will be speaking positively of the experence for years to come. Sincerly Steve McCalligett. How could i forget Jay the driver was on top of his game as well. I know I truly have a friend for life, I hope he stops in to say high when visiting his son as Boston College. ...[More]
By Steven E McCalligett on Cavalier Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Easy-peezy lemon squeezey. Second car this month. This was my collector car, which I'm very particular about...and they did GREAT. Super fast...no hassles. Everybody from dispatcher to driver was wonderful. Thanks!! ...[More]
By William Scott on Montway Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Arrived 4 days early, Which was perfect because I needed the vehicle that day, however I don't think I agree with driving 1000 miles in one day. It all worked out in the end and the driver Rich was very helpful and courteous. ...[More]
By Bryan on Montway Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Transported my car from los angeles to new york within 10 days. Vehicle was picked up on time as scheduled, I was contacted the day before delivery and on the day of to confirm my presence upon delivery....[More]
By MisterK on Direct Express Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
I WAS PROMISED NO MORE THAN 7 DAYS DELIVERY TIME, MY CAR ARRIVED 4 DAYS EARLIER. I WAS COMMUNICATED WITH THE ENTIRE TRANSIT TIME. THE PRICE QUOTED WAS THE PRICE I PAID, UNLIKE SOME OTHER CARRIERS THAT APOLOGIZE FOR RAISING THE RATE DUE TO HIGH FUEL COSTS OR MECHANICAL BREAKDOWNS WHILE ENROUTE.. I AM TOTALLY HAPPY...[More]
By GLENN EVERETT on Montway Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago
These guys were completely professional and I would totally use them again for future car shipping needs. they made sure i was updated along through the whole process. everything was transparent. payment was easy. ...[More]
By ash on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
I had an excellent time with Ship a Car Direct. I called because I had no idea how I was going to ship my new car I bought in California, all the way to Michigan. Stefan walked me through the whole process, assured me everything was going to be ok and I could get it in a reasonable amount of time. It was so fast, they picked it up that week. I said to drop it off as soon as possible and it came three days sooner than the estimated ship date. The car was dirty as it had to travel through snow and was on an opened carrier, but there was nothing wrong with it at all, not a scratch. Great people, great price and very fast. I would use them over and over again. ...[More]
By Lindsey on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 6 2016 4:22AM
the over all shipping job was fine. malia was grate and nice to talk to. the car came to me on time dirty but in good shape. I ship cars all the time and have used many brokers in the past. form now on she is my new shipper...[More]
By ronald olson on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 6 2016 3:42AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams about 8 Hours Ago
I paid for Liberty Auto Transport to transport my vehicles in a enclosed trailer and they transported them in an open trailer and kept the difference. On Tuesday, 1/19/2016, I contracted with Liberty Auto Transport to pick up my two vehicles in Milwaukee, WI on 1/22/16 and transport them to Sanford, FL on an open transport for $950. On 1/20/2016 I was contacted by Shawn Walker, the Sales Supervisor and was told that the transport that I was originally booked on was no longer available, however, an enclosed transport was available to pick up my vehicles on the same day, however, there would be an additional charge of $200 because the transport was enclosed. I agreed to this increase in price. My vehicles were picked up on 1/21/16. However, on Saturday, 1/23/16, I contacted the driver to ask about his progress. He told me that his transport was not enclosed, that it was open. I then tried to contact Liberty Auto Transport, however, after leaving 6 messages over 1/23 and 1/24, I did not receive a call back. I finally was able to contact Shawn Walker on Monday, 1/25/16 and told him of the discrepancy. He promised to get back to me within 1 hour with a solution to the problem. He never did. On Tuesday, 1/26, I asked to talk to the owners of the company and was referred to Michael and Randy. I contacted Randy and explained the issue. He promised to get back to me with a resolution within the hour, however, I never heard from him. When I tried to call him again, he hung up on me or shifted me to voicemail. I was able to talk with Shawn again on 1/28/16 and he stated that he reviewed the tapes of our conversation and agreed that a mistake had been made. I asked for Liberty Auto Transport to credit my credit card $200 to pay for the difference and Shawn said that he would discuss it with the owners and get back to me as soon as possible. He never did. On Friday, 1/29/16, I was called by Valerie in Billing and was offered a credit of $50. I originally did not accept this offer, however, I realized that this company was immoral and I should accept whatever was offered. I accepted the offer later in the day on 1/29/16. I still have not received the $50 credit and now my calls are not being answered at all. I feel that I have been badly treated by this company and have been the victim of a "bait and switch" scam. ...[More]
By Peter Krug on Liberty Auto Transport on Feb 6 2016 3:39AM
good service but very expensive. Paid a lot more than I wanted to. I shipped my car with ship your car from Cali to Michigan for 835. end up paying 1290 from michigan to Cali. apparently west to east is cheaper than east to west? I don't really get that. ...[More]
By Ray on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 6 2016 2:59AM
Great service. I used this company in 2010 and again January (2016). Straight forward pricing and friendly service....[More]
By Kimra Major-Morris on Direct Express Auto Transport on Feb 6 2016 1:27AM
Knowledgeable customer service representative. Pick up and delivery was on time. Will refer this company to friends and family. I've dealt with shipping companies in the past and Ship-A-Car Direct has been the best experience. ...[More]
By Michael on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 6 2016 1:20AM
When I got ready to ship my 86 Mustang to my son in New York from Texas I went on line and asked for quotes. I got over 40 responses. What a nightmare. Although the quote from Mercury was not the cheapest, they included an excellent explanation of how the transport business works, what to expect, what to do and what not to do, etc. I was impressed. I had shipped a couple of cars before so I knew about what it should cost. Mercury's quote was where it should be. So, I contacted them. Charlie Steeves was great to work with. I didn't have any pick up and delivery restrictions but, since it was winter, I had weather concerns on both ends and I insisted that the car be with one carrier from door to door. Charlie came through with an excellent transporter who worked with me and my son to pick up the car and, even though he was chasing a blizzard on the east coast, deliver it with no problems. If anybody asks me who I would recommend as an auto transport broker I will surely recommend Mercury and Charlie Steeves. ...[More]
By Donald Pattie on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Feb 6 2016 12:49AM
I had a wonderful experience with Chase from Nationwide Transport Services. I had never hired a transport company before and was very unsure about the reliability and honesty of these companies. Chase was extremely knowledgeable about his business and everything went very smooth. I will only use Chase in the future if I need a vehicle moved. Please feel free to contact me with any questions....[More]
By Kris on Nationwide Transport Services on Feb 6 2016 12:31AM
Montway provided the best online rate. I am always skeptical about using companies that have the cheapest rate (as they say, you get what you pay for) BUT I had received EXCELLENT customer service and service by the transport team from pickup to delivery. I highly recommend Montway!...[More]
By Matt on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 6 2016 12:16AM
Great service, very reasonable rate, despite the snow storm in east cost, my car arrived a couple of days earlier than expected. Highly recommended to anyone. Driver who delivered the car was very pleasant and on time. No damage to the car....[More]
By aj jahanban on Mercury Auto Transport LLC on Feb 5 2016 11:19PM
Slow with scheduling the pickup of the vehicles but once they were scheduled for pickup we received them in a very timely manner....[More]
By Sam Beachy on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 5 2016 10:57PM
We used Ship a Car Direct for transport of our vehicle to our daughter in Oregon. The service was excellent and the vehicle arrived promptly and in perfect condition. I would recommend their service and I will use them again if the need arises....[More]
By Phil Castle on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 5 2016 10:55PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 20 Hours Ago
Thanks for the excellent recommendation, Phil! Glad it was timely and safe for you and your daughter!...[More]
The whole process was seamless and worry free. Felicia stayed in touch with me daily to let me know they were looking for a driver. Car was picked up promptly at time designated Driver was very pleasant and professional. During the transport time both Frederico (the driver) and Felicia kept in touch with me so I knew status of travel. Delivery of car was on time and very easy. Driver was professional and on time. Felicia kept in touch during this time as well. My husband and I were very pleased with the whole process. We highly recommend them....[More]
By Rita on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 10:27PM
I shipped my car from Texas to New York last week. Everything went very smoothly. I got great customer service - lots of communication and checking in with the status. The actual truck drivers were very nice and friendly. All in all, a very good experience. I would use them again....[More]
By Kelley on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 5 2016 10:00PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 20 Hours Ago
Happy to stay in touch throughout! Thanks for the awesome review, Kelley!...[More]
Victor the broker was great. He really put my mind at ease scheduling my car for transport. The transporters of the vehicle were very professional. The only complaint I have is the transporting companies dispatcher. The lady is RUDE and unprofessional. Other than dealing with her the experience was pleasant. I would refer Victor to anyone. ...[More]
By Jeffery on Smart Talk Transport Inc. on Feb 5 2016 9:48PM
This is the 2nd time i use the services of Ship a car direct. They are professionals, answered all questions and very courteous. They located a transport within 24 hours, and followed up all the way. Like before, I had a pleasant experience. I will no hesitate to use their services again!...[More]
By Eduardo on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 5 2016 9:48PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 20 Hours Ago
Glad it was pleasant - again! Thanks for the positive review and your repeat business, Eduardo!...[More]
Lance Staab did an excellent job of arranging my vehicle shipment and ensuring it was delivered on time. The vehicle was picked up in Oceanside California and delivered to Triangle, Virginia. It was a pretty effortless evolution....[More]
By Dan Dean on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 9:43PM
Good...[More]
By R on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 9:36PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 5 2016 9:38PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 10 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED...[More]
Kimberley was perfect...[More]
By Martique on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 9:28PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 5 2016 9:33PM
The carrier was there in the PM for pick up on the same morning I arranged for transport in NV. The car arrived in NJ on the 2nd day of the 3 day estimated arrival. The car was picked up on a Thursday evening and arrived at it's destination on the next Tuesday, totaling 5 days. I was referred to Montway by my daughter when she moved from CA to PA. Her response was not as quick as mine on pickup and delivery, but her 2 cars did arrive safely. If I need transport in the future, I will call Montway Auto Transport. ...[More]
By Bruce Curcio on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 5 2016 9:16PM
Max Parker did a great job with handling at my transport needs from the west coast. Price was fair and communication was great. I was happy with the driver calling before pickup and delivery. Would recommend to any first time shippers. Make sure you ask for Max....[More]
By Kathy on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Feb 5 2016 9:13PM
All I can say is Wow! The service was Amazing, the staff was very friendly and the timing with pick up and delivery was just Super overall. I love that my car came Enclosed that just really made my Day! Thank you All Star Direct...[More]
By Megan on All Star Direct Auto Shipping on Feb 5 2016 9:07PM
Bill got me a transport on the same day I called him. My Corvette got here safe and sound....[More]
By Matheus V on Transport Connection on Feb 5 2016 9:03PM
Great service, would use again...[More]
By Mike Riggins on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 8:50PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Terry Williams on Feb 5 2016 10:35PM
FOR THE BEST SERVICE IN THE INDUSTRY CALL MALIA - MY DIRECT LINE 360-214-3671 - MY CELL/TEXT 503-347-7773 - AVAILABLE 24/7 - MALIA@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.C...[More]
Good and easy process. No gimmicks. I have no complaints. The only thing is they don't tell you before that you get the rebate only if you write a review. I was going to write a good review regardless but that's a little slippery :)...[More]
By Pman on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 5 2016 8:50PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 20 Hours Ago
Glad the process was easy! Sorry the rebate process was not more clear in the beginning. Thanks for your feedback!...[More]
My transport went great with Julie. She understood my tough situation and not only got the vehicle moved quickly but was very sympathetic to what I was going through. Thank you Julie for your professionalism and support....[More]
By Joy on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 8:48PM
I'm really satisfied with the overall service, driver communication, care of the auto, the rep. was very helpful and easy to communicate with, understanding of my concerns and needs! Would definitely use the company again....[More]
By Shelly Serna on Xpress Transportation LLC on Feb 5 2016 8:39PM
My car broke down in Dallas visiting family. I needed transport fast back home to my mechanic for repairs. I called these guys and immediately had a truck show up. They winched my car up & had it delivered the very next day. Carlos was my main contact during the move. The driver was very friendly & professional. Im saving their number on my phone in case i ever need them again. ...[More]
By Claude Walls on JPS Auto Transport and Logistics on Feb 5 2016 8:31PM
I love montway! I'll never use another company- )...[More]
By elise summer on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 5 2016 8:23PM
Ross was very good about following up and keeping up with what was going on. Another good experience with Ross and Auto Transport 123. ...[More]
By NC on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 5 2016 8:20PM
Stephanie did a wonderful job in organizing my car to be shipped! She was honest, trustworthy, and knowledgeable. I was updated every step of the way, and my car was even returned to me earlier than expected. I definitely recommend Stephanie to anyone looking to ship their car! ...[More]
By Carlie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Feb 5 2016 8:19PM
I was extremely pleased with the service provided by this company. Their prices were reasonable and they were on time for both pick up and delivery. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking to transport their vehicle....[More]
By Jill Lumina on Fast Motion Auto Transport LLC on Feb 5 2016 8:11PM
Very good service starting with the coordination from pickup to delivery of the car. The transport company's driver was very conscientious and professional in calling to arrange for the pickup and delivery process. The car was kept on the same truck & trailer from PA to IA which was great too. ...[More]
By R. Carlson on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 5 2016 8:06PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 20 Hours Ago
Great to hear it was an excellent carrier match! Thanks so much for the positive feedback!...[More]
I was referred to Auto Transport by my moving company. The service was very good. I would use them again if I ever needed to....[More]
By Bret Delaire on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 5 2016 7:59PM
I had a great experience shipping my vehicle, it was fast and on time . The representative Kevin Matthews was very professional and reliable....[More]
By Camila on Silver Express Logistics on Feb 5 2016 7:59PM
Great to work with ??...[More]
By Herb on Auto Transport 123 on Feb 5 2016 7:57PM
Pickup and drop-off were right on time, the customer service guys were super friendly (even complimented me on my car :), and they delivered my car right to my apartment complex. I've dealt with other transporters before, and these guys are competitively priced, very good with communication, and keep it very professional. Nothing but positive vibes! Thanks....[More]
By Samuel Homer on Montway Auto Transport on Feb 5 2016 7:57PM
This was a very clean transaction. I was quoted a price the order was confirmed and the delivery was executed on time and efficiently. Good communication with both Amerifreight and the driver, with strong follow up. Recommend...[More]
By John Goott on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Feb 5 2016 7:53PM
I am happy to take a few moments to write a review about Ship a car direct. From the first phone call I made, I was immediately made to feel at ease with the process and the pricing for me to ship my car from Florida to Pennsylvania. I feel i am qualified to give a review since I used a different car shipping service 6 months ago and did not have a good experience with that vendor. Ship a car direct was honest and each person I worked with to include: customer service, the nice young man Eddy who picked up my car as well as Angela and Dale, all were professional, prompt to pick up the phone when called or quickly respond to an email communication. Overall, I would highly recommend Ship a car direct, they provided excellent service, fair and honest pricing and my car was delivered as promised. Thank you...[More]
By Jes on Ship a Car Direct on Feb 5 2016 7:46PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 20 Hours Ago
Great to hear that you felt at ease from the first phone call! Thanks so much for the awesome review, Jes!...[More]
Previous 1 2 3 4