View 151,290 Reviews on 3,568 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 20
Reviews 26-50 of 990
Tony was a wonderful help to me, he was great to work with and everything went in a very timely manner, I am glad I chose to go with D&G professional brokerage....[More]
By Terry on D&G Professional Brokerage about 4 Hours Ago
amazing service, would not hesitate to use again. Robin was able to efficiently get my suv to me for under budget and also came by covered carrier, which was a nice surprise. Their communication was just excellent and she even followed up after the vehicle arrived. I would have no issues recommending their company to anyone looking to ship a vehicle. ...[More]
By james on Transport Time about 4 Hours Ago
Great company, efficient, and honest. I was pleased with the transport! I called and they we able to pick my car up a couple of days later. I was in the loop the whole time. It took about a week for the transport from NC to CA. The driver was great, he didn't mind my check up calls. I would recommend the company and consider using them again....[More]
By CaliQ on Lightning Auto Carriers about 4 Hours Ago
Felicia was terrific. Everything she promised was done. Car was picked and up and delivered on time. Car was clean, had a full tank of gas, and the driver were courteous and respectful. Felicia called and let us know when the car would be picked up and on route. The driver called and let us when he would be there and followed and told us when he would be there. called an hour before to say that he would be there and he was. Would definitely use this service and Felicia again. It was a very good experience and would highly recommend Felicia...[More]
By Sheldon Levitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
**Call Felicia (602) 428-6872 or email her felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Sheldon! It's great to hear from you! Thank you for your business and...[More]
I was shocked at how on time my transport was - to the hour. I had direst contact with the driver, Walter. I am getting a small rebate for filling this out, but I would have filled it out anyway. I was so happy! It was an easy experience and one where I did not have to worry. Matt at Shipcardirect.com was in touch with me constantly. I felt like my 20 year old Mercedes would be well taken care of and it was!!! Walter, my transport driver, called me once from the road to tell me the night before he was picking my car up to tell me his exact pick-up time. I was able to plan my day and not sit around all day!!! I have already highly recommended this company to my friends who also ship cars to their winter homes. This was also my best quote!! I felt secure with this company and Matt was with me the whole way. I also like the fact that Walter, the driver, slept in motels along the way- he did not try to drive all night, etc. He was not a danger on the road. I would not have liked that. My best, Linda Landers...[More]
By Linda Landers on Ship a Car Direct about 4 Hours Ago
Brett worked very well with me in getting my car moved on short notice. The carrier, Bernard, was extremely nice and willing to work with my schedule on the delivery....[More]
By Bill on Allied Auto Shippers about 4 Hours Ago
Service was terrific. Every thing I was told by Felicia was done. Car was picked up on time and delivered on time. Car was clean and the driver and helper were very nice and respectful. Felicia was extremely helpful. We were called about pick time and delivery. the driver called to let us know when he would arrive and deliver. They answered all our questions and were always available by phone and email. i would highly recommend Auto Transport and especially Felicia Bond-Williams at 602-428-6872...[More]
By Sheldon Levitt on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 4 Hours Ago
Dream auto transport was very reliable and the service was great. Chase took his time and explained everything so I knew exactly what was going on. Great experience. I would recommend to any wanting to transport a vehicle to use this service. ...[More]
By Brent on Dream Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Very satisfied with the first car transport. Picked up the day it was going to be picked up and delivered as promised in 2 days which was great. Driver was a bit later than expected on delivery but had a good reason, the car behind mine was not running and had to be pulled off the carrier. Good communication and on time delivery with no issues. I would use them again as everything went very smooth with no hidden costs and answered all my questions....[More]
By Mike on South Beach Transport about 5 Hours Ago
New World Auto Transport went the extra mile to get our vehicle delivered from a fairly remote place in Colorado to our place just outside of Tucson. Also the driver's took great care of our classic Willy Jeep and were great to work with. Thank you!...[More]
By Pitts family on New World Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Price was competitive. Initial communication was lacking but improved toward the end of the process. First pickup dispatched failed but second worked fine and delivered in a timely manner without any damage. I would use these people again....[More]
By Merold on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Nations Auto Transport LLC
Julie Sharpe about 2 Hours Ago
Merold - I appreciate that you took the time to give us a positive review on your transport...I apologize for the missed pick up with the first carrie...[More]
I had trouble with another Broker from another company which I am not going to mention, but all issues are left behind , Alex helped me move my vehicle and I got it just in time when I needed it! thank you so much Alex!...[More]
By LIZ on D&G Professional Brokerage about 5 Hours Ago
Service was easy, fairly priced, and I had no issues. Will use again. I really appreciated the service....[More]
By shawn on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
We had an F350 delivered from Arizona to New York. Their customer service was great. Every time I had a question, Mike was able to respond right away. Excellent timing, and very helpful. I hope to do more business with them in the future. Thank you very much. ...[More]
By Bianca on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Bianca, Thank you for your kind review. I appreciate it! I...[More]
The cost of service was extremely competitive compared to other primary carriers. The process was clearly communicated and there were no surprises. Would definitely use again if I have the need for such services....[More]
By Paul Benjamin on Montway Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
This company quoted me a cheap price and raised it after I signed the contract. Getting a refund has been a joke. I would Highly Recommend anybody considering this company NOT TO They are bad news and nothing but trouble You will be sorry for getting involved with Bob and his gang of Scam artist This is a big rip off. Get your okay then raise the price. Just watch out you will get burned. BE WARNED...[More]
By Roger Mort on Crossroads Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Although it took a while, Montway resolved/is resolving my complaint. I would consider recommending them to other people. ...[More]
By A B on Montway Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I was told about the company for shipping a few yeara ago and called them. This is the only company I use to ship as they are always there and very professional. All of my shipments have been on time and with no damages !! They make it easy to do business and get the job done every time....[More]
By Charles H Pospisil on Angels Moving Autos about 10 Hours Ago
I purchased my 1970 International Harvester Scout on Ebay ( eBay item number: 321554254711) from a gentleman named Ben in Oklahoma and needed it delivered to Kentucky. I received many quotes from various companies. Orange gave me the lowest quoted price of $590 ($105 lower...Order #166720-NQ) . I googled Orange to check them out and visited the BBB to verify they were legitimate (I had never heard of them before, so I did my homework). After reading their reviews and BBB ratings and comparing prices, I went with Orange. BEST DECISION I EVER MADE! I placed my order on 10-27-14 around 3pm. I was contacted THE VERY NEXT DAY, 10-28-14, and told my Scout was scheduled for pickup on 10-29-14 and would be delivered on 10-31-14. I paid my deposit (you don't even pay a deposit until they confirm a pickup!!!) I spoke with Tiffany Weaver each time and she was always very polite, courteous, and answered all my questions... she was very sweet. My Scout was suppose to be delivered on 10-31-14 but my driver called and asked if I wanted her a day early...heck yeah I did! (He did say he would deliver as scheduled if I preferred, but this is my 1970 Scout!...I wanted her as soon as possible!) So, from the time I placed my order (10-27-14) until the day my Scout was delivered and I drove her (10-30-14) was 3 days...3 DAYS!!! AMAZING!!! It is basketball season in Kentucky, so I bleed Kentucky Blue (GO CATS!), but my new favorite color is ORANGE! I will never waste my time comparing prices or stressing out over "Did I choose a good company?" again...I will ONLY use Orange EVERY SINGLE TIME and be stress and worry free! I do not take the time to write reviews (this is absolutely my first) But, I was SO impressed with the level of service and quality of service I received from Orange which is so rare and hard to find these days, that not only did I take the time to write this lengthy review, but I even researched the ebay item number so everyone can see this is an absolute REAL and HONEST review of this company. Orange is top notch and the only shipping company for me from this day forward. When people talk about "5 star ratings" and "white glove service", Orange delivers the quality of service they are referring to. Orange set the bar very high...this is the level of service that all companies should aspire to. ORANGE GOT IT RIGHT! Thank you! and thank you to K&K Transportation for an outstanding job as well!...[More]
By Will McMinoway on Orange Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
We have received vehicle before the given time.It has saved lot of extra effort in unknown city. This helps towhole family....[More]
By Pan Dhoni on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
***DANIELLE HEAGY***360-244-4137***5 Star Service***Call TODAY for a FREE instant Quote***danielle@autoshippinggroup.com*** Pan, Thank you SO much for...[More]
Brandon helped me shipped my car from California to Texas and nothing was stolen or missing front my car, my car is not damaged and the driver was nice ...[More]
By Bisola Orunja on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Bisola, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for t...[More]
This was my first time shipping a car, needless to say I was very scared. There are a lot of options available and I can say without a doubt I made the right choice. The price was one of the lowest quoted and I got a million quotes. They had a great rating and that is why I chose them. The service was great, prompt and accurate. The car was picked up at the early part of the range given, Saturday at 4:00 in the afternoon and delivered Monday morning at 7:30. The car was shipped form Birmingham Alabama to Tucson Az.. I had no idea it would be here that fast, it made me late for work because I had to go play with the car. I would not hesitate to use Door to Door again and I know I made the best choice for me....[More]
By Mike Quigley on Door to Door Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Excellent price - less than the least expensive USHIP bid. Complete insurance - covered ANY damage. Fast pickup - on first available day. Quick delivery Direct contact with the company owner, very helpful - complete confidence! No damage. Less than a day to transport - very helpful driver to load and unload. Car not running - no problem to transport! Recommended to me - I recommend to you!...[More]
By Steve Quint on Shank Bros Auto Transport LLC about 16 Hours Ago
I contacted Bruce at PDQ after a failed attempt with another company, after a brief conversation he took all the necessary information and got right to work. I placed the order about 10 pm 10/27/14 and had my car delivered on 10/29/14 -it was that fast-PDQ stands for just that-Pretty Darn Quick. I am very satisfied with this company and Bruce; I would use them again in a heart beat...[More]
By ciarran on PDQ Auto Movers Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
I shipped my corolla 2014 from Sacramento, CA to La mesa,CA.They picked it and shipped it on time, the car is salvage I bought it from copart auction, the hood is damaged every thing else is good, The guy send me a pics for the car when he picked it up, when i receiving it I notice that there is miner hit on the left side of the bumper, I asked the guy what happened? he said it was like that when he picked it up, I showed him the pic that he sent me then he said: "Will you gonna need to fix it any way" !!!!!!! I told him that's correct but now it gonna cost more money !!!!!!. I called Roman the guy who works on Mercury he said " the car was smashed any way" and then he said you need to file a claim, I asked him about the carrier website he never send it....[More]
By Mohammed on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 16 Hours Ago
I've had Brandon at Auto Shipping Group ship our full size long bed 3/4 ton and dually company trucks across the country several times now and everything went very smoothly from start to finish. Prices were good and trucks were picked up and delivered on time quickly and in perfect condition. Brandon was great to work with and so were the drivers. Will definitely use again in the future....[More]
By Derek on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES*** 360-200-7549 *** Hello Derek, Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for th...[More]
I had talked and placed order with @Davis from Ship a car direct on Tuesday (21 October,14) for shipping my car from Bentonville,AR to Austin,TX. He was saying that he was not finding any carrier. Finally, I had discussed with Glen from CarshipperUSA on Saturday (25 October,14). He promised me he will help me out and place internal site and I have received my Car on Wednesday (29thOct,14). Glen and his MOM have done excellent job for us....[More]
By Ujjwal Das on Car Shipper USA LLC about 16 Hours Ago
We had a great experience with this company. They transported our car to the AAPEX show in Vegas. Will be using them again....[More]
By Sandy on New World Auto Transport about 17 Hours Ago
I needed to move my car here in Virginia, and im surprised how fast the whole process was....WOW couldn't be any happier with this company, will use in the future if I ever need them again. thank you Linda...[More]
By Linda on D&G Professional Brokerage about 17 Hours Ago
i have shipped my car by this company. they are really good in costumer services. you not gonna faced to any problem or delay during the shipping.am highly recommend them!!!...[More]
By sarshar on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
Couldn't believe how easy my transport went. I heard so many nightmare stories I was so worried when it came time to plan and ship my car. I have to give it to Malia, she was a real sweetheart when it came to planning an getting my car to me. I will recommend her service and company to all my friends who do a big move like I did....[More]
By Vern on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Vern, it was a gr...[More]
I'm really glad to have chance for working with these guys!! they are really a family company and the way they care about their customer is awesome. they are shipped my convertible BMW in great condition!! if you want to get unbelievable deal just talk to Casie,Jaksen. he is amazing to make you satisfy!!am strongly recommend them to my friend....[More]
By sepas on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
Lucy at mercury auto transport took care of me and was available every time I called with a question....[More]
By Geoff Harlan on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 18 Hours Ago
The folks at Nation's Auto Transport were excellent in facilitating the transport of my vehicle. They were very responsive and were constantly updating me on the status of my vehicle. the driver was very good to work with and was very professional. Definitely would use them again!...[More]
By Mitch on Nations Auto Transport LLC about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Nations Auto Transport LLC
Julie Sharpe about 2 Hours Ago
Mitch - I appreciate that you took the time to give us such positive feedback on your transport...I am glad the process went well for you based on the...[More]
I always satisfy while doing business with this company, particularly with Malia. She cares about customers and she is knowledgable. I will be very pleased to work with her next time. ...[More]
By Vu Pham on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-214-3671 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH THIS GREAT COMPANY, AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS, Vu it is always a ...[More]
Malia did an outstanding job. She always gets me good prices with reliable carries. I never experienced any delay or trouble while working with her....[More]
By Vu Pham on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 3 Hours Ago
Was quoted 950 ( after broker fees of 195.) Paid broker fees, after twelve days, I kept calling and finally was told would need another 150 to pick up and deliver. this after so many days. I told them I would go 100 additional, to get it goin...and once car was picked up, they called a few days into transport to tell me they needed another 25$. Car arrived with a decent carrier, but this Broker Service, is lame, and waits until you have time invested, and down payment...then they jack up the prices! DON'T GO WITH ANY COMPANY WHO REQUESTS A N Y DEPOSIT UP_FRONT!!!!!!...[More]
By Jim on All Roads Express Auto Transport Inc about 19 Hours Ago
Response from All Roads Express Auto Transport Inc
David Mazer about 4 Hours Ago
Your original quote was: $1125.00 you paid $195.00 which left a balance to the carrier of: $930.00. We found you a carrier but they wanted $1075 w...[More]
Have used this company 3 times could not be more satisfied. Stayed in contact during the entire shipping,first class operation!...[More]
By Terry Tosto on Horseless Carriage Carriers Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
All as promised; prompt, courteous, easy to deal with. David brokered the deal; the driver was courteous and communicative; there is nothing at all to complain about. The check in/check out process was fine, clear, and fair. I would use again. Oddly, this was the lowest quote. Much faster than I thought; and faster than what I thought were optimistic estimates. ...[More]
By Ryoung on Get it Done Transportation about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 16 Hours Ago
Mr Young, thank you for taking the time to write about your 5 star experience. ONLY drivers we use are rated 98% or better, to limit any issues to a m...[More]
We would use the service again. David was very helpful. The driver was friendly but very hard to understand on the phone....[More]
By Lori on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
Tony explained the transport process in detail, and both the pickup and delivery were in time as agreed, so all I have to say for this first experience shipping my car is that it was easier than I thought....[More]
By Gary on D&G Professional Brokerage about 19 Hours Ago
I was very nervous to ship my car as I had never done it before. I heard so many horror stories about people losing their deposits, damaged cars, mileage added onto cars, delays in transport, and surprise increases in transport costs. In addition, the wide range of prices that I was being quoted made this seem like a suspect thing to do. However, since driving was not an option for me, I continued searching. I did a lot of research and when I found Chell at Auto Shipping Group she really put my mind at ease and I could tell she was serious about being with me every step of the way. I got lucky ... My transport process was extremely smooth and efficient. I put the order in on a Tuesday night. It was picked up Wed am by a trucker that was very easy to communicate with. Then, I picked up the car Fri am. I could have even picked it up Thurs night but it would've been around midnight and that didn't work for my schedule. I would definitely go with Chell at Auto Shipping if I had to do it again. But overall, I would suggest to just do your research so you know what to expect and what questions to ask....[More]
By Paul C on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
Chell Hart ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com Dear Paul, I am so happy I could take the stress out of transporting your vehicle! ...[More]
I had a nice experience transporting 4 classic cars with this company. Kimberly was very helpfull coordinating that all were delivered in the same week and because transporting this cars is not easy. They usually do not start so loading is difficult. The cars arrived in good condition and on time. This review is for one car but as I say I transport 4 from different states to my warehouse in Florida...[More]
By G Bulnes on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Gonzalo, I real...[More]
I worked with Mike McLoughlin. Mike was always very professional and had some of best customer service I have seen in many years. He was in contact with me at every juncture, even gave me his home number in case I had any concerns or questions. The driver that transported my car was of the same caliber as Mike, polite, professional and very personable. Of all the things that took place in my 850 mile relocation, this was the one thing I never had to worry about. I would not hesitate recommending the Auto Shipping Group Inc. for auto transportation needs!...[More]
By Mark Causey on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
Mike McLoughlin 360-214-3679 Auto Shipping Group mike@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Mark, Thank you for the kind review. I am so pleased thin...[More]
I like to thank Get It Done for the excellent service for relocating my two vehicles from Nevada to Florida customer service was great very prompt, price was good compared to most but service and knowledge of industry that was provided lead me to choose him over other companies with a better price and I'm glad I choose Get It Done I've choosen based on best price before and still ended paying higher price plus was delayed in my pick up, so I was well satisfied with this move thank so much....[More]
By Kirk Moulton on Get it Done Transportation about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 16 Hours Ago
kirk, you hit the nail on the head! We dont price the highest or the lowest we price right at market value, this is because we ONLY use the best drive...[More]
I shipped many cars and have always had problems with small brokers. When Michael contacted me he didn't tell me what i wanted to hear to earn my business, he was up front and honest. If I ever have a car to ship in the future i will go directly through Passage Auto Transport. ...[More]
By Dillon Park on Passage Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
I was booked with another transporter,but there was no communciation from them. It was now 2 days before my flight. When I called, the resondes what can I do for you> This is after I gave them my order #. I was put on hold for 10 minutes, after I requested to speak to a supervisor.Do they think I was born yesterday,that the oldest trick in the books. I hung up and contaced Auto Star, as I held their # as a backup. Somehow I knew. Marco Had called to see if I needed their service a few days earlier. When I contacted Marco he said he would get on it immediately and get back to me. He did and said he was unable to secure a truck at that moment but he would work on it on Monday. If I wanted to call on Saturaday, I shyould speak to George. Well, I can not say enough about hou hard he worked on my behalf and 2 hours later I wase assigned to a driver. The next day my car was picked up and 5 days later delivered to az. I have been doing this for 7 years and each time the expierience got worst if possiible. As far as I"m concered, Auto Star Transport is # 1 and would look no where else to transport my car....[More]
By Irene on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 20 Hours Ago
this is the 3rd time I used Kris w/ Get It Done Transportation. I am a traveling nurse and was first recommended by a co worker / friend that has also used Kris 2 times before. every time was just as good as the last. this last time my car was extremely dirty and I made a comment to Kris about it (jokingly because I knew 1100 miles it would be dirty) to my surprise 4 days later I had a envelope addressed to me from Get IT Done; Kris sent me a 40.00 check to get my car detailed. I was applaud that such customer service still existed. if your looking for a filet mignot at hamburger prices Kris is who you call. Kris I will call you when my year contract is up here in Miami. I definetly recommend...[More]
By Fran on Get it Done Transportation about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 16 Hours Ago
Fran, I cant thank you enough for the relationship we built and trusting me every time to transport your car. Being family owned we understand our cli...[More]
I love this woman! She helped me out of a tight jam and got me shipped on a days notice!! Would definitely use this company again in a heartbeat!!...[More]
By Ashleigh Sarenana on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-464-2504 Call for a free quote! You were in a JAM Ashleigh and had a terrible broker working for you and I was set on turning it a...[More]
I thought the service was great and very prompt. Time was important to me as my business is in Florida and my car was impounded in Texas. I needed this done ASAP and they did exactly that. Thank you very much....[More]
By Bob Brooks on All Day Auto Transport about 21 Hours Ago