View 146,247 Reviews on 3,508 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 26
Reviews 26-50 of 1286
Destiny auto shipping have a friendly customer service and were able to offer me PEACE OF MIND. They explained me in detail how my car was going to ...[More]
By Annais on Destiny Auto Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
The best company and best employees. They shipped my car in a convenient time and I was relaxed with them. ...[More]
By Naif Alghamdi on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820 Naif, So glad you did a review! And I am even happier we got you picked up and moved so quick...[More]
I am extremely satisfied with the process. The car was still in the body shop in Billings, MT when I first contacted Auto Shipping Inc. I didn't hav...[More]
By SFields on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
MARTHA CASTILLO 360-853-2831 Call for a free quote! Sasha thank you so much for the 5 star review! Your location was extremely rural but we were able ...[More]
First time shipper. Very nervous about shipping my 2012 CanAm Spyder but Daniel was confident and found a driver and carrier that was enclosed, clean...[More]
By Carol on Crossroads Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
I was looking for a transport company to move a car from California to Virginia. A friend gave me the name of Chris Dwyer at All American Transport. ...[More]
By Dick on All American Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Brett was very proactive and answered the phone personally every time- price was below most competitors...[More]
By Eric brumwell on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 5 Hours Ago
State Way connected us with John Curtis LLC to transport our 1972 Pontiac Grand Prix. The driver Chris was fantastic!!! He was courteous, pleasant and...[More]
By Dorothy Young on Stateway Auto Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Thanks to Glen and company for a great service. My daughter's car was picked up promptly and arrived at the destination within a few days. Would def...[More]
By Jeffrey on Car Shipper USA LLC about 6 Hours Ago
I realize that any company has good and bad practices, good and bad drivers, but my experience was excellent. The driver picked up on time, delivered...[More]
By Victor Wertz on All American Transport about 6 Hours Ago
I had used Truthful Transport back in September of 2013 and had some difficulties communicating with them. Nicole was my salesperson then as well. I...[More]
By Jon P on Truthful Transport Inc. about 6 Hours Ago
I am thoroughly impressed with Auto Shipping Group and especially Breaana P, for her exceptional customer service. I was burned by another shipping c...[More]
By Kat on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
Breanna***Breanna@Autoshippinggroup.com***@360-853-2820. Kat, I am so happy we got your vehicle to you finally. And I am even happier that you truste...[More]
Well done would use again.service pickup was on time and professional. Delivery was well communicated and deliver was to my home my dress....[More]
By Giro mazzone on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
Max Badessich was extremely helpful, professional, and efficient. The rate he quoted me was very competitive and I would definite it recommend this co...[More]
By Brandie on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 8 Hours Ago
Dealing with Jerry was great. He explained the entire process and found a driver quickly. Great communication throughout including a followup after ...[More]
By David on Auto Shipping TLC about 8 Hours Ago
The whole service was very good. I appreciate the follow up and the check to be sure that all aspects of the shipping process went well. The folk...[More]
By Mike Essien on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
This business is a shark tank... post your bid and I swear, guys come crawling out of the sewer. They quote a ridiculously low price and then you're o...[More]
By Joshua Carroll on Transport Connection about 8 Hours Ago
This company rep 'Mike D' called me repeatedly to get my business, but after getting my credit card information never actually booked the auto transp...[More]
By Joy Medley on Crossroads Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Company did an excellent job of transporting vehicle. As a matter of fact, it arrived sooner than originally anticipated....[More]
By Vickie Yirinec on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 8 Hours Ago
Driver was right on schedule and took care in loading the vehicle. It arrive right on schedule. I was able delay car pickup due to an extended vacatio...[More]
By Charles Gibson on Ship a Car Direct about 8 Hours Ago
I would give a 5 star rating for TNT Transport Services. They have been so professional. My car was washed, and ready to go. No damage at all. Than...[More]
By Claudia on TNT Transport Services about 9 Hours Ago
Terrific experience from original phone call to delivery of vehicle. Pick up was on time and guys were very professional. We changed the delivery addr...[More]
By Wallace L. on Nation Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
car was pick up and del. when it was i was told car condision was good price was excellent no add charges....[More]
By mike on Auto Transport 123 about 9 Hours Ago
Definitely a nice choice, competitive price, perfect customer service, fast pick up and delivery. I will choose it again next time I ship my car!...[More]
By Bo Tu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
This company gave me everything I needed. I simply asked them a couple of questions I didn't understand after I finished reading the terms and conditi...[More]
By Mackenzie on All Star Direct Auto Shipping about 9 Hours Ago
Courteous & professional customer service; I will definitely contact Aryan Transport for any future needed auto transport....[More]
By April Chiasson on Aryan Transport about 9 Hours Ago