View 152,572 Reviews on 3,587 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 18
Reviews 26-50 of 866
I am extremely satisfied with this company, from the first time they contacted me about my quote, up until my vehicle was delivered to me. they kept me informed every step of the way, they kept all their promises. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and i will use their services again in the future....[More]
By Lorna Jackson on eBidTransport.com about 20 Hours Ago
Great Company! I was surprised as to how many calls we received from one company, then another, then another, BIG THANKS! to Ebidtransport they were able to find us a driver in no time, got straight to the point, not to mention that it was their day off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Charles and his team are hard workers, they called to follow up to give us updates! We will definitely use them again in the future highly recommended. ...[More]
By John on eBidTransport.com about 20 Hours Ago
Would never use again. Dishonest & unreliable. Changed the price of the contract at delivery. NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!...[More]
By Don on Exceptional Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
You know guys I am the luckiest winner! Because I got this company to move my valuable possession. I bought my first car from Texas and wanted to transport that to me here in New York. This was my first time using of a transporter. Even though I was new but my choice was not incorrect! The person I contacted with over phone was Jim and he made me clear of everything. He was very helpful guy and made me feel better to move a new car. After the initial contact the driver communicated with me. I handed over that to him. I am very happy when I was delivered. There was not a single scratch on vehicle. They showed up in New York in allotted schedule. I am really happy and I can assure that this was not the last time I used Jim ford trucking. They will of course be my next transporter....[More]
By Scott Mcconville on Jim Ford Trucking about 21 Hours Ago
Booked, picked up, and delivered in less than 24 hrs. Very positive experience after two horrible ones with the same car from other companies....[More]
By tom crowley on eShip about 21 Hours Ago
I hired a transport company. After four days they had not found a driver. I decided cancel my order with the company and search for a different company. Pat from Ultimate Auto Shipping contacted me. After talking with Pat I felt I had found someone I could trust. Within minutes after I gave Pat my business he had a driver. I talked with Pat several times and he was generous with his time. He even warned me that my previous company still had my job posted despite the fact that I had canceled my order with them. That warning probably prevented me from having to deal with fraudulent charges. My car arrived early despite being transported through rain and snow. My car arrived covered in salt but that was expected since it was transported in an open truck though snow. If I ever have to ship another car, I will call Pat and use Ultimate Auto Shipping. Pat thank you for your service!...[More]
By Barry Gimpel on Ultimate Auto Shipping Inc. on Nov 22 2014 4:21AM
Carina was wonderful to work with... the original quote was $1300.00, and, $1300.00 is what I paid. The actual transport person was Valda... he was wonderful to work with, as well. If I need another Auto transport in the future, I would definately reach out to Carina first. Thank you! Fred K...[More]
By Fred K on Allstar Transporters Corp on Nov 22 2014 2:11AM
Lance did a great job at every stage of the Transport. He was very helpful in explaining the entire shipping process starting from giving the quotes to following up after the vehicle was delivered. I was very happy with the customer service and professionalism. The process was smooth and faster than initially promised. I am using him again....[More]
By Grace B. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 22 2014 1:56AM
Amazing car moving company. It was recommended to me by a friend. Very reasonable cost of moving. I moved two cars at the same time. Contacted so many moving companies but this was best and at very reasonable rate and time of moving car. Pick up and delivery was on time. No damage to car. Driver was very polite and the contact person was very responsive with calls and text messages. All in all very pleasant moving experience....[More]
By Vishal Ranpura on United Car Transport on Nov 21 2014 11:04PM
I was apprehensive about shipping my car accross the country due to a fear of possible damage or theft. However, my experience with Ship A Car Direct was nothing but positive! The staff was very knowledgable and honest in what I should expect. Their estimate was right on target and they paired me with a carrier that was great with keeping in touch and providing an accurate delivery estimate. My car arrived in the same condition if left in with the exception of some additional dirt, which was to be expected given it was in an open carrier. If I ever have to ship my car again, I will without hesitation use Ship A Car Direct! Just for the record, Ship A Car Direct did offer me a rebate for my review, however it does in no way change how I would rate my experience. I honestly had a pleasant experience!...[More]
By Charlene F on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 21 2014 10:09PM
I am so happy I went with this company to ship my car. This was my first time having to transport a vehicle so I was a bit nervous about the entire process. However, Emily answered ALL my questions. I think I called her every minute of the day and for each time I had to leave a message she called me back immediately and was very clear and informed about the entire process. I was even more nervous because I was unsure if my brother would be available to hand the keys over to the carrier at the scheduled time but Emily assured me that even if there is a delay on my side then we would just reschedule , no cost to me! My car arrived the exact time she said it would without a scratch! I am really happy. Thanks Emily!...[More]
By Billy Durham on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 21 2014 7:30PM
I could not have been more pleased with my car delivery! They met all time frames, answered and returned calls immediately and the price was very reasonable. The driver kept in touch and gave us plenty of notice of arrival and was very pleasant. Compared to the cost and physical stress of driving across the country - this was a bargain. I would do it again and highly recommend it to others. ...[More]
By Jennie Makuch on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 21 2014 6:48PM
Pick up and delivery were exactly on time! - Marie was always available by phone to answer all my questions throughout the process. ...[More]
By Joe on Eagle Auto Transport on Nov 21 2014 6:35PM
Excellent service. Give exact quote with no surprises. The driver took care of my vehicle as if it was his own. Other companies give you false quotes....[More]
By earnest on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Nov 21 2014 6:12PM
I spent a whole day searching for a good transporter to move my car from OH to NJ. It was very hard to judge the company without talking to them on the phone, so I chose 7 companies to speak to and listen what they say. Nick at Movewheels was very knowledgable and never promised anything that didn't depend on him only. My car was picked up 1 day late, delivered ontime, but I loved the way Nick handled the whole process. I felt like he was shipping his car, he was controlling it the whole way until it was delivered. ...[More]
By Anastasia on BWT Group LLC on Nov 21 2014 6:09PM
I have shipped five vehicles to and from HI. I recommend Matson as the boat carrier. Matson is efficient and has very good customer service compared to Horizon. I do not believe Pasha could even compete with Matson’s prices. Their prices are consistent along with their service representatives. Most importantly the prices are reasonable for the services provided and my vehicles always arrived in the exact condition it was given. Auto Transport Connections has the best customer service I have come across in regards to brokers. All transport companies can typically match each other’s prices within $100.00. I believe the only way brokers can separate themselves is through customer service and efficiency. Auto Transport Connections did just that. Their customer service was excellent throughout the shipping process and continued even after it delivery. Their follow up and promptness surpassed all other brokers I have worked with. There was no delay transitioning from the sea carrier to the land carrier. I was updated on the locations/status of my vehicle and all correspondence was responded to in less than 24 hours. I not only recommend them I will use them for my future transports. ...[More]
By Carlos Lopez on Auto Transport Connections LLC on Nov 21 2014 5:52PM
Response from Auto Transport Connections LLC
Sherry Padrigo on Nov 21 2014 6:05PM
For all your transport needs please call Sherry at 206-687-9434 or email sherry@autotransportconnections.com. Thank you Carlos for such an awesome fiv...[More]
DO NOT HIRE UNITED AUTO LOGISTICS. They are unreliable and dysfunctional. Our car was scheduled to be picked up on Monday Oct, 27, 2014. we were toldthe driver would call us on Saturday to confirm. We NEVER got a call on Saturday or Sunday. We called all day Sat. and Sun to confirm. No one returned our calls. It was essential for us to be in Florida by Tuesday. We had airline tickets for Tuesday. From their total lack of responsiveness (no return confirmation calls Sat. or Sun) we had no assurance they would show up. On Monday morning we started our drive to FL. While in the car we again made phonecalls . No response We lost our airline tickets and did all the driving ourselves. I have called and spoken to Joel Hendrickson. He said I would get a phonecall from Customer Service. TWO WEEKS have gone by. They NEVER called. I have left Mr. Hendrickson messages. We have never gotten a response....[More]
By Arlene and David Lanter on United Auto Logistics on Nov 21 2014 5:52PM
This is the second time that I have used UFirst Auto Transport, within the past few months and both times I have been very pleased with their service. I talked to Don and he was very prompt at getting me a fair price; he called back when he said he would; he got the cars picked up, in both cases, within a couple of days of our agreement and they were delivered on time, again within couple of days of the pickup. I had no problems when the driver delivered the car with the cost. I was exactly what I was quoted, NOT like some other companies that I have used who up the price on delivery. I would HIGHLY recommend UFirst Auto Transport and I will be using them again....[More]
By Bruce Voeltz on UFirst Auto Transport on Nov 21 2014 5:51PM
Mario is the man. When you start getting emails and text messages and phone calls from the other 1000 companies...DISREGARD them. Go straight to Navy Auto Transport and ask for Mario Lopez. It'll save you tons of time. ...[More]
By Thom M. on Navy Auto Transport on Nov 21 2014 5:50PM
My truck was picked up within one day from order date truck arrived in 6 days just like i was promised truck was in perfect shape when it arrived.the truck driver was very nice and helpful i would definitely recommend this company over others i checked with. All promises were met....[More]
By martin arias on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 21 2014 5:46PM
After I made a deal to acquire a vehicle out of state, it became as big a task of how to transport it from Colorado to Massachusetts. Having never used a car carrier service before, I was a quite awe struck by the # of solicitations I received after only filling out a simple form of inquiry on the internet. There were dozens for days on end with calls and emails. Everyone wanted my business. They were the best, most reliable and of course most were the CHEAPEST. Wow, was I confused! I returned to the internet once more to check the ratings. I finally decided on using Motor Movers Transport. They were right in line of what I perceived a "good value". I liked how Don handled himself and spoke to me as a real person who really did want my business and explained how this business really works. It takes a lot to impress me and he EARNED my business. I gave the go ahead and he found a reliable carrier to bring me my slightly used Ford Country Squire Wagon. Being a large vehicle and the size of a pick-up, I thought it was a good deal to have this brought to me over 2,000 miles. It was picked up the same day as I closed the deal and it was delivered to my door within 4 days. I would highly recommend Don and Motor Movers Transport to anyone who asks. The carrier people were very pleasant and they handled my vehicle with professionalism. No damage and no problems. On time, as promised. Excellent experience. Thanks again Don! Matt- Chelmsford, MA. ...[More]
By Matt Caires on Motor Movers Auto Transport on Nov 21 2014 5:33PM
For those who may be shipping a car for the very first time, I VERY HIGHLY recommend Auto Star Transport and Logistics. Will was very prompt in responding to my emails and phone calls. In his first email, he explained that while I would get lots of low quotes, those quotes would be so low that few carriers would be interested in taking the job, leaving me hanging and waiting for an indefinite period of time. I have read reviews here that indicated something just like that. All in all, Auto Transport was in the middle of the pack for quotes I received. Will was able to book a carrier the day after my bid was placed on the shipping board. The carrier was prompt, the car inspection was quick and painless, and the car got there early. The carrier was very accommodating and waited until we were ready to take delivery on the car. Auto Transport also has a separate Customer Service section in case you have any questions. This is a very reliable company. Thanks Will!...[More]
By Kevin M on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Nov 21 2014 5:31PM
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon on Nov 21 2014 5:53PM
From Will 888-802-8250 Ext. 2231: Kevin – I really, really appreciate this review. It’s great to know that you were happy with the way we ...[More]
Its Good. The car got delivered ontime without any damage. Only thing car was completely dirty. The driver called and picked up on time and delievered just before i reach the place car was available...[More]
By sshan on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 21 2014 5:30PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Nov 21 2014 5:37PM
Thanks for the positive feedback! You are right, cars usually arrive pretty dusty after traveling hundreds of miles!...[More]
Thanks to Sergio and team for an amazing job. They arranged for the pickup on time. Worked within our price range and got the car delivered in record time! Pickup was Monday afternoon and dilivery Thursday night. Thank you once again. I highly recommend their service. Ray...[More]
By Ray Ali on Transport For Less on Nov 21 2014 5:25PM
AY trucking agreed to transport my motorcycle from Georgia to California for $400. I spoke with driver Andrew on 11/19/2014 and he told me he'd be at my house sometime in time in the evening to pick it up. I took off work to make sure everything went well. He never came and he never called. The next morning I called AY Trucking to see what went wrong. The dispatcher wasn't sure and gave me Andrew's cell number and told me to call him. I called Andrew and he told me to call the office. Needless to say I was rather irritated by this point. I did call the office again and was told by a woman named Nina, that the driver did not have the proper straps to secure my motorcycle so they were cancelling my order. I even offered to buy the straps and have them here when the driver came. Nope, cancelled. No concessions, no apologies and I wouldn't have even been told except that I was persistent to find out what happened. ...[More]
By Joe Jones on AY Trucking on Nov 21 2014 5:22PM
Andrew and Dirk were on the ball. They had my vehicle on the first thing smokin!! Pick up and delivery was on time. This ain't no dog an pony show. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK FELLAS!!!...[More]
By Gene Seagal on Fast Track Auto Carriers on Nov 21 2014 5:21PM
The scheduled date for transport was not honored. The date of 10-27-14 was arranged with Kevin Turner, who did not verify. Jennifer Larson arranged with a carrier who did not work for Nations so I did not receive a 10% discount. No problems with the carriers, but the scheduling by Nations was very flawed. Would not recommend them at any time....[More]
By Lenna Holland on Nation Auto Transport on Nov 21 2014 5:07PM
Don't let these jerks anywhere near your vehicle. They shipped my car from CA to MI and broke the thermostat and damaged the radiator. There was fluid all over the place and the temp lights were on and beeping. It cost $330 to fix everything. I contacted them and followed all the protocol by sending in all the paper work via email. It probably took them about ten minutes to deny my claim. This is a shady, untrustworthy, poor excuse for a company. I'm going to report them to the Better Business Bureau...[More]
By hugh king on RoadRunner Auto Transport on Nov 21 2014 5:00PM
This was a prefect transport. Picked up on time. Dropped off on time. Dan did an excellent job. I would highly recommend this company....[More]
By bobby on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 21 2014 4:59PM
I planned on shipping my car from Hawaii to Illinois but decided to sell the car instead. Lighthouse (Charles was my contact person) charged my credit card $200.00 as a down payment for the shipping the day I scheduled but when I cancelled the shipping I contacted Lighthouse 3 times by phone and email before I received a response from Charles stating he would "let billing know" in a manner that was unprofessional and rude. A month went by and there was still no credit applied to my card. I phoned again and left a message but have yet to receive a return phone call. I have since disputed the charge on my credit card and am awaiting my refund. Sidenote: Matson Navigation was to ship my car to the west coast and lighthouse from the west coast to Illinois. Matson received a 970.00 payment which they PROMPTLY returned when I cancelled my shipping....[More]
By Deborah on Lighthouse Auto Transport LLC on Nov 21 2014 4:51PM
Response from Lighthouse Auto Transport LLC
Charles about 19 Hours Ago
Deborah was already refunded. She took her vehicle to Matson to transport her car extremely dirty that they wouldn't accept it. All our requirements f...[More]
I shipped my vehicle last week with Nation auto transport, the service was outstanding, very friendly representatives and driver was very careful when loading and unloading my low vehicle. I would definately use them again....[More]
By Margie G. on Nation Auto Transport on Nov 21 2014 3:23PM
I have never shipped a car before and now I need my hand held. Robert did just that by taking his time with me and also providing me his direct line for a personal direct contact if I have any questions or concerns. This was very important to me as it is so nice to have one person follow though the process. I would definitly recommend this company moving forward....[More]
By Deanna Esabalidis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 21 2014 3:20PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Nov 21 2014 5:46PM
***Robert J Reyes*** 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you Deanna for your feedback! I'm happy to be assisting you while getting your...[More]
I have the most bizarre story about this company. Only this time, we can make sure they Victimize No else....But I need your help. My vehicle was stolen and now they're trying to extort money. Contact nwlumpers@yahoo.com...[More]
By D.Brown on Save On Transport on Nov 21 2014 3:01PM
The service was damn good, picked up and delivery on time, vehicle was handled very carefully. Auto Transport 123 gave me the confidence that they will be always there in case if I need to track my vehicle or need any other information regarding it. Overall, peace of mind guaranteed. I highly recommend Auto Transport 123 and will go with them again in the future....[More]
By Swastik Sahoo on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 21 2014 2:56PM
I used regal to ship car 2 cars from CA to NC. When the car arrived the window on driver side was left open during transport (I gave him vehicle with all windows closed). Upon expressing our discontent with the condition of the driver side seat (soaking wet) and asking that he compensate us for the amount to get the car cleaned, the driver threatened to not release the car (he was a large dude and used abrasive language towards me and my husband had to step in to ask him to please calm down and not address his wife in this way). So I paid the driver and called Regal with my concerns. When I called and explained the situation they said "we will talk to the driver" and hung up. They never called back. I called two more times and left messages explaining I had poor service and needed to speak with someone and they never called back. I am still in complete disbelief that they never called to at least apologize and followup to see if the car had any permanent damage "smell" due to the driver's negligence. I would never trust this company with any expensive or nice car as they don't stand behind their "bad" drivers. ...[More]
By Donna on Regal Auto Transport on Nov 21 2014 2:53PM
I would use again.. Quick to pick up and drop off. I picked vehicle up at transporters residence with no problems.....[More]
By Rich on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 21 2014 2:48PM
from beginning to end very satisfying experience. drivers were courteous. Matt Salzberg was always helpful....[More]
By tony porcaro on Ship a Car Direct on Nov 21 2014 2:19PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Nov 21 2014 5:36PM
Happy to be helpful! Thanks for the five star feedback, Tony!...[More]
Very good experience. Everything went off without a hitch. I would choose them again in a heartbeat. ........................... ........................... ........................... ........................... ..............................[More]
By Aaron on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 21 2014 1:40PM
Thomy was very easy to work with follow up when needed and made me feel like a valued costumer. Would use their service again. Car came quick and no damage...[More]
By Gary Giragosian on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 21 2014 1:29PM
The price was very good compared to quotes from other shipping companies. They kept in contact throughout the process and worked with my specific schedule and challenges. Very professional and easy to deal with. Would definitely use again! ...[More]
By JW on Tropical Auto Carriers LLC on Nov 21 2014 1:07PM
I had excellent service. they delivered my car on time. and jessica was an amazing help. i would recommend this company to anyone who wants there car shipped....[More]
By lee on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 21 2014 1:04PM
this is my first time using this company and all i have to say are good things, everything went according to plan, pick-up and delivery was a breeze....[More]
By Nate on Patriot Auto Transport LLC on Nov 21 2014 1:02PM
i have shipped my honda accord with this company, and let me tell you that at first i didn't think i was ging to get my vehicle shipped on time buy i was wrong. thank you....[More]
By lela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Nov 21 2014 12:55PM
Ilene was good to deal with and tried real hard to get the vehicle picked up on time. Patient with my calls....[More]
By Oscar Jones on Auto Transport 123 on Nov 21 2014 12:50PM
Rob was always available when I needed to reach him, and he did a great job describing the service and accommodating my needs. I bought a truck from a seller in CA and had it shipped to TX. I was anxious about shipping the truck but Rob was very helpful and the price was reasonable. If I were to ship another vehicle, I would call Rob first. ...[More]
By Trent on 7 Star Auto Transport on Nov 21 2014 12:50PM
Response from 7 Star Auto Transport
Jack Saban on Nov 21 2014 1:10PM
For same 5-Star service call ROB (866) 576-7009 ext.210, email info@7startransport.com or get a Free Quote at our website. - It was great serving you,...[More]
he was great , upfront, and honest, i made a mistake by going with a nother company but he came through and got the job done within 24 hours. thank you for the time and great service...[More]
By kenneth on State-By-State Transporters on Nov 21 2014 12:44PM
I've used this company's services twice, and each time the experience was excellent. They were professional, honest and forthcoming with information, and transported the vehicle in a very timely and appropriate manner. I would absolutely use their services again or highly recommend their service to anyone!...[More]
By Donna on Envision Auto Relocations Inc. on Nov 21 2014 12:42PM
Choosing a car transport company seems to be a crap shoot. It's hard to tell what companies are real and which ones have just posted fake reviews online. I called a few places and several of them were really rude to me and just kept asking for my credit card number before answering my questions. I had a very tight window for when the car could be delivered and Brian assured me that he would be able to arrange everything without an issue. The price ended up being a little higher than he first quoted, but this was due to my insistence and very tight window. I would rather pay more to assure it arrived on the specified day. ...[More]
By M Sharp on Andrew Auto Transport on Nov 21 2014 12:37PM
The whole process on this vehicle move exceeded my expectations. I was informed at all times and in fact the delivery was 1 day early. All contact with company employees was excellent. ...[More]
By DENNIS RUSS on United Road on Nov 21 2014 12:35PM
- Customer Services is Excellent - Price is Reasonable - Flexible pickup time - On time / early - Friendly driver *** Very satisfied with AutoStar and it vendor ***...[More]
By Minh Tran on AutoStar Transport & Logistics on Nov 21 2014 12:34PM