View 163,148 Reviews on 3,727 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 22
Reviews 26-50 of 1057
Autoline Transport exceeded my expectations. Not only was the price more than reasonable, they showed up on time, and were highly professional right from the start. Booking was easy and they provided pickup and delivery and I was able to get my car right at 5 days just as promised. I couldn't be any happier. ...[More]
By F. Reede on Autoline Transport about 12 Hours Ago
I had a good experience with AA Motorcycle Transport. I read a lot of negative reviews before deciding to try them anyway. It seemed like the negative reviews dealt mostly with pickup and drop off issues and since I shipped terminal to terminal that didn't apply to me so I went ahead and booked. My friend dropped my bike off at the terminal in San Diego and he said the process went very smoothly. It made it from San Diego to almost Milwaukee in just under 7 days. From drop off to me picking it up was 8 days. The pickup was easy and took about 10 minutes. Everyone I dealt with during the shipping process was professional and did everything they could to answer my questions. I would definitely use them again. ...[More]
By Tim on AA Motocycle Transport about 13 Hours Ago
I have used Angel Moving Auto twice once when I relocated in 2011 from California to New Jersey and then in 2015 when I relocated back and I have recommended the service to my colleagues (5 nos) we have the same experience of reliability and trustworthiness. - Agnelo Rodrigues. ...[More]
By Agnelo on Angels Moving Autos about 13 Hours Ago
Excellent communication which I really liked, car was picked up and dropped off with ease and no incidents happened. I would definitely use again ...[More]
By N Mitchell on Truck It Transport Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
I purchased a vehicle on EBay which required shipping. After much research I decided to go with Ship a Car Direct. Emily was my point of contact person. Unfortunately after the first email was sent I was never able to contact her directly. Every time I called her, the line would go straight to vm. After several vm messages, I finally reached out to other reps who were extremely rude, but they were able to connect me to her. The guy who connected me to her had the audacity to ask me "if I understood that they're on the phone all day he also told me that I'm not the only customer". WTF?! Who tells a customer that? Now, back to Emily. Granted she seems to be a nice person, she's just unreachable. Now in regards to the towing company. OSSO Towing did an AMAZING job. They arrived before the pick up time and the car was delivered the next day. The car was picked up 9am Monday morning in Kansas and delivered Tuesday evening in California. The car wasn't due to arrive until Friday (amazing).. The driver was fantastic he provided me with his cellphone number and answered all of my questions. Dispatch was also incredible. If Emily would have been more resposive I would give a 5 star rating. However, she was not responsive at all and I had to also deal with other rude agents. If I this review was based strictly on customer service I would give them 1 star. But it's not. The towing company they chose for me deserves 5 stars. If I could have went directly to them and avoided ship a car direct I would have done that. ...[More]
By Catrena C on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
Quick and easy. Payment with credit card. Best part was being able to communicate with the office staff and the driver directly by text message. ...[More]
By Norm on Angels Moving Autos about 13 Hours Ago
My driver picked my 1968 Chevrolet Chevelle up in San Jacinto and dropped off in Redmond with an enclosed carrier on time and without scratches or damages to my baby. Will definitely use them for my other classics as well....[More]
By Jillian on Global Auto Transportation about 13 Hours Ago
I put out a quote online and after what seemed like a million calls from all these people trying to get my business, Brian called me only once and then a email follow up. I got quotes from $1,000 range to $1,900? The quote they gave me wasn't the cheapest, but he told me how drivers decide what vehicles they want to transport and it made sense to go a little higher price. He was correct, because I had Fernando at my door the next day picking up my car (the driver). The car was delivered and its safe and in the same condition I sent it off in. I'm glad I did my research and went with a reputable company. Feel free to contact me with more info on my experience. ...[More]
By SIENNA MCKLASTER on Passage Auto Transport about 13 Hours Ago
I selected Car Shipper USA LLC through reading reviews and ratings. This is the first time I have done business with them. I am a happy customer now. I didn't expect such a simple thing as transporting a car sometimes could be a difficult thing. For example, I was delivering a car to a place I was not familiar with and could not find a place to have a person waiting there all day to receive the car and make payment. This company is competent, honest, resourceful, and reliable....[More]
By John Jun Liu on Car Shipper USA LLC about 14 Hours Ago
Chell was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process. We needed my Mom's 2nd vehicle transported to her new home in Arkansas. It was her prized 1969 VW Bug and very dear to her. The other transporters who had contacted me did not seem to understand the significance of this. They were simply trying to make another sale. From the first moment I spoke with Chell, she really understood my concerns with getting my Mom's vehicle to her new home safely, and based on her responses, made me feel comfortable entrusting her with using her company for the transport. Chell was very diligent in following up when she said she would, always staying on top of things throughout the entire process from finding the driver, making sure the car was picked up on time, and, most importantly, that it was delivered safely. I was very impressed with Chell and her company and would highly recommend her to anyone needing their vehicle transported. Thank you Chell!...[More]
By D. Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Great customer service made the transport nice and smooth. Felicia was very help, and explained the process a lot better than other competitors. Thank you....[More]
By Damien McCall on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
i give michael and passage auto transport five stars. also the driver was really cool and they came on time to pick up my and they delivered it when they said they would. i dont know if i will have to transport my car again, if i do i will use this company. ...[More]
By Alexios Sophronia on Passage Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
Was a pleasant experience from the time I placed an order to the time the vehicle was delivered. They were able to find a transport carrier the very next day and communication was prompt. Not a negative, but being able to track the vehicle on it's journey would have been nice, so I didn't have to call the customer rep. on a vehicle status update....[More]
By KC on Montway Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
FROM THE TIME OF ORIGINAL CONTACT TO THE DELIVERY OF MY VEHILCE THE ANGELS WERE IN CONTINUOUS CONTACT WITH ME, ALMOST ON A DAILY BASIS. THEY WERE COURTEOUS AND INFORMATIVE THROUGHOUT THE PROCESS FROM ARRANGING THE PICKUP IN NAPLES, FL TO THE DELIVERY IN JAMISON, PA. I CONSIDER THE $950.00 TOTAL TRANSPORT FEE, INCLUDING SCHEDULING THE TRANSPORT PICKUP AND DELIVERY OF THE VEHICLE WITHOUT DAMAGE, REASONABLE. I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO RECOMMEND "ANGELS MOVING AUTOS" TO ANYONE NEEDING TRANSPORT OF A VEHICLE....[More]
By ROBERT SEELER on Angels Moving Autos about 15 Hours Ago
contacted next day after calling. arranged for pickup next day. move went perfectly. I experienced no problems at all . Would use AT123 again....[More]
By harry todtma on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
Outstanding service from Stephanie with Auto Shipping Group. Clear instructions , very helpful advice doubled by followup status calls . Great carrier choice with fast and reliable service . Everyone offered a 5 star service. Thank you ! ...[More]
By ADRIAN PARLETEANU on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
*****STEPHANIE HAMILTON****360-214-3678****5 STAR SERVICE*****CALL ME DIRECT FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE AND THE BEST AUTO SHIPPING EXPERIENCE*****Adrian...[More]
I was soo nervous taking my new car across the country. I accepted a new job and with so many other thing to worry about, I thank god I dealt with Beth to transport my Bmw. She made me feel at ease and it was one less thing I didn't have to stress about. She emailed, texted and called me before, during and after my car was picked up with updates. With the move and a million other things to do, I'm grateful she was there to help. Such a sweet lady. ...[More]
By Jay Martinez on Passage Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Customer service on Karen's part was a A+, very kind on the phone. She had my car to me in time. She is very sweet. I think everyone should call Karen if they need to get car transported. Gracious Karen. ...[More]
By Sonya Mosses on Passage Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
Malia was so helpful and curtious and always answers my questions with a smile in her voice. Give her a call if you want great service. I refer her all the time...The next time I need auto transport will call Malia of course!!...[More]
By Barbara Coutu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Tige has moved at least 25 vehicles for us in the past 9 months. We are pleased with the service and will continue to use ASG....[More]
By Julie Walsh UTI on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Great service, great customer care. We appreciate the help from Jeff. Our car was loaded and delivered as planned. We would recommend to others....[More]
By Ioana on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 15 Hours Ago
My vehicle pick up date was scheduled on 5/22/15 (NY to CA) and Tod informed me that he has a driver because it's a popular route. So no worries, I flew to NY to take care of this matter. On 5/20/15 I called Vantage Auto to confirmed the pick up day and i was informed that I will be getting a phone call on pick up day. 5/22/15 came and no phone calls. I called Vantage Auto and I was informed that if the driver did not call me by 2PM give them a call back. I called Vantage and talked to Tod at 2:30 PM, he can't find a driver to pick up my vehicle. I told him that I'm going back to CA on the 24th and need my vehicle shipped by then. He called me around 6PM and told me that he found a driver but I have to drive my car to New Jersey! The agreement was door to door, why do I have to drive to another state to drop off my car?!?! Then he also told me to give him a week to find another driver but the price will be higher. He also suggested to just leave the car keys on top of the tire so when he finds a driver he can just pick it up. I can't believe he even suggests that?!?! Now I'm back in CA called Vantage Auto on the 26th and talked to Adam to get my deposit refund. He told me, "but you signed a contract." Yes, I did! But Vantage Auto did not fulfill their part of the agreement!!!! I've been passed around and can't get any straight answers from this company. This is my second review because I received an email today 5/29/15 from admin@transportreviews.com stating that, "The reason for removal is that Vantage Auto Movers is unable to licate your order and has no way of proving you are a customer of theirs." Another one of their LIES!!! Well, here's my proof! Begin forwarded message: From: Vantage Auto Movers - Todd Carlisle Date: April 7, 2015 at 7:55:41 AM PDT To: ccdav13@aol.com Subject: Car Shipping Order Placed Dear Christine Scott, Thank you for placing your order with us. Our goal is your complete satisfaction. We understand that your 2010 Scion Tc will be available for pickup on or after 05/22/15. You should hear from us soon to arrange for shipping, and we are here to answer your questions from 10am to 6pm Eastern Standard Time. Sincerely, Todd Carlisle Vantage Auto Movers (855) 257-0888 todd@vantageautomovers.com CONSIDER THIS AS A WARNING!!!! DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY AT ALL. THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY OUT OF YOUR DEPOSITS! ...[More]
By Cali on Vantage Auto Movers about 16 Hours Ago
I always got a timely response when communicating through email with Jim. He helped me get my car safely to Colorado and the transporter who took the car from Denver to my small town checked in with me three times to let me know his plan to deliver. They all made sure it was convenient for me and the entire process, which was new to me, went perfectly. I'd recommend South Beach Transport to anyone who needs a car shipped. Just ask for Jim!...[More]
By Emily C on South Beach Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I contacted Ship A Car Direct regarding shipping my son's car up to the school he would be attending. Matt was extremely helpful and answered every question I had. He assured me that he would arrange for my son's car to be picked up and delivered on time. I spoke to other services and even received lower bids but none of the other companies seemed to be as knowledgeable or capable. I decided to put my confidence in Ship A Car Direct and was extremely happy that I did. The gentleman that had picked up the car and transported it for us called my son on the morning of the scheduled delivery date. He said that the car would be delivered at around 3:00 p.m. and at 3:05 p.m the car was delivered and in beautiful condition! When my son finishes school we plan on calling Ship A Car Direct again! We're very happy customers!...[More]
By Linda on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
Only two irritants about my experience. First, my original carrier switched from PK Lines to ElJero spontaneously, and I had to get a new money order made. I found out after an inquiry about a verification email. Secondly, there were two empty coffee cups left in car. I don't even drink coffee. Those were the only negatives. Many positives. They allowed me to switch my pick up date to an earlier date with no hassle. Also, the technician who did the actual drop off was very flexible with the drop off location which I didn't know myself until 2 days prior. 300 upfront 900 upon delivery from Maryland to California in 7 days. I got to return my rental car early and save a couple hundred bucks. ...[More]
By 418798-CP on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
I was told by my friend to use Auto Shipping group services. Their representative Malia was great and she provided me with accurate details. She was very helpful and did constant follow up with me to ensure my car was picked up and delivered on time. Malia is a great representative to deal in Auto Shipping group company. I will definitely use their service again if I have to move long distance. Thank you...[More]
By Nay on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 15 Hours Ago
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS WITH MY COMPANY. I AM AVAILABLE WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS. Thank you so much, Nay for the ni...[More]
Im happy with how everything turned out with this transport. I've transported my car several times and this has been the easiest experience so far. My new go to company is Passage. Thanks Rick well done. - Charlie ...[More]
By Charlie on Passage Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Very good transporting company. I had my car shipped from Ohio to Washington state and it only took around a week most companies can take up to months for a similar delivery. The staff was very helpful and was there to answer any questions i had regarding my car and the shipping process. Anthony is the man to speak with....[More]
By Brian on Auto Transport 123 about 17 Hours Ago
I had numerous quotes from auto brokers, but Juan Carlos' stood out. I spoke to him a few times before I made a definite decision to go with him. Once I chose Mercury Transport, Juan worked his magic. He located an auto transport co. that could get my car across the country on time and within my price range. Everything went smoothly. Thank you, Juan Carlos, for helping me! I will use you again!...[More]
By C. Walker on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 17 Hours Ago
I spoke with Malia who handled all of my needs. She was nice, informative and patient with me being that this is my first time using a shipping service for my car. Her flexibility and call back response was great! My pickup isn't scheduled until a couple of weeks so I will update my review once I ship and receive my car. Thanks Malia!...[More]
By Jamie on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 17 Hours Ago
Second time to use Angels moving autos services and both experiences were great. Simple from start to finish with very little effort needed on my part. They handled everything professionally and had my truck to me earlier than expected. I feel like I was offered a good value but would have to do more research on price. The truck is HUGE, so I think it was a very reasonable quote provided. I would recommend their services to anyone....[More]
By Angela on Angels Moving Autos about 17 Hours Ago
the boys at premier auto shippers did exactly what they said they'd do very,very satisfied. I would NOT hesitate to use them again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...[More]
By Casey Donaldson on Premier Auto Shippers about 18 Hours Ago
Karen Smith at Able Auto provided stellar customer service. She went above and beyond to make sure that my boss' car was picked up in a very narrow window of time, and on a holiday weekend to boot! Thank you Karen!...[More]
By Bryanna on Able Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Able Auto Transport
Lance Greer about 17 Hours Ago
Able Auto is very lucky to have great employees like Karen, we are happy to know your shipment went smooth. Thank you for your business! ...[More]
This my first time shipping a car. After going through the reviews on this website, and making calls to 8 companies, I decided to go with Auto Shipping Group. The business is accredited and rated A+ with the BBB, which was very important for me. Furthermore I spoke with Malia McClain who explained the whole process to me good, bad, and ugly. She did not pressure me, nor did come off as a salesperson. I thoroughly appreciated her honesty throughout the process. Furthermore she worked very hard to get me the best rate possible. I can not recommend Malia enough, if I ever have to ship a car again, she will be the first person I call....[More]
By Kevin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
I would definitely use Direct Express again. They picked the vehicle up on the first day available and brought the vehicle across country in 10 days. The driver called when he was in Georgia to let me know that he was en-route. The vehicle was delivered in the exact condition it was picked up in and the carrier they chose was driving a brand new truck with a pretty high tech hydraulic lift system on the trailer. They were by far the cheapest quote I received so I worried a little, but I worried needlessly. I would recommend them to anyone looking to transport their vehicle from one coast to another. chris ...[More]
By Chris on Direct Express Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Easy move for me. Thank you very much. My car has been moved in perfect condition and I want to use you again in december once I have to move my lexus. My son may also be needing a car transported as well very soon and I have given him the number to this place....[More]
By Andrew Kury on Vantage Auto Movers about 18 Hours Ago
Felicia and her company were fantastic! This is the second time we've used her and her company to ship our vehicles cross-country and I couldn't be happier with the customer service and price. I called many other brokers and shopped around but no one could come close to the price and the top notch customer service. I can't say enough good things about her! She's the gold standard in which all brokers should be measured. Thank you so much Felicia for making this process stress-free!!! ...[More]
By Ron on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 18 Hours Ago
FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872, felicia@autoshippinggroup.com Hello Ron...Thank you for your feedback and 5 Star review! I really appreciate your repeat bu...[More]
This service was extremely professional. I have no complaints and I will recommend them to my friends and family. My car arrived on time and in perfect condition. Easiest transport company to work with. I've experienced extreme honesty from them. Kudos to Vantage! Thank you....[More]
By Ryan on Vantage Auto Movers about 18 Hours Ago
I was waiting for this car for more than 2 months my fault didn't know where Colton NY was (close to Canada) to Florida 29 below zero 4 feet of snow with more coming I was lost tried many times with other Brokers but price was to low .I used Able before and service was great as it was this time They delivered both my cars in 9 days Thanks Ed S...[More]
By Ed S on Able Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Able Auto Transport
Lance Greer about 17 Hours Ago
Thanks for the great review and for your business! Enjoy your vehicle! ...[More]
Julie is a very kind, honest, car broker. She gets you the best price and follows up with the order all along the way. Will continue to recommend her to anyone looking to ship a car anywhere in the world....[More]
By Becki on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
My 2013 Toyota Rav4 showed up damage free in Miami. Scott fixed my pick up at the first available date with a great driver. They really took care of my Toyota. So all my worries were gone immediately when I saw the driver loading my car. If you want to have a stress free shipment with a helpful customer rep and professional driver, call AmPm, they will definitely take care of your car. ...[More]
By Alan G. Lyman on AmPm Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
I contacted Autoline transport. I had purchased a car in California and needed it delivered to Idaho. Nathan was very nice and let me know exactly what to expect and how long it would take to receive the car. His price was very reasonable as I had called other transport companies as well. Car was delivered in six day just like I was told. The car was in excellent shape with no damage to the car. Will use again. ...[More]
By Maria on Autoline Transport about 19 Hours Ago
I needed to ship my dad's car from NJ to Florida and it needed to be done quickly..I called and Passage Auto gave me a great price considering the urgency and the availability..I dealt with David and he was very professional, knowledgeable and courteous and walked me through the entire process. I paid the 100.00 deposit and was not overcharged and the car was delivered on the day they said it would be there. I called to verify all of my info. and I was informed that all was on schedule and they were right. I was relieved they were able to get it there so quickly considering there was a storm along the East coast and they were delayed. My dad and I were very pleased and surprised at how smooth and flawless the entire process took. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone. Thanks so much to David for being there to answer all my questions and expedite the process so quickly....[More]
By David on Passage Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
I am very happy I talked to Elena,She was awesome! The process was extremely easy with her,as I gave some information to her,and she did everything herself. She told me my 2002 Toytoa 4Runner would be picked up in two days in Newbury Park and dropped off in Windsor. But the driver was able to pick up the next day. I got the quick service and honest information. No broken promises at all !!!!...[More]
By Jaime K. Greenberg on Global Auto Transportation about 19 Hours Ago
Christian and team at Olde Towne Logistics did a great job of locking in a great price and carrier for my brand new Mustang and our move to Arizona! The carrier he found for me (Allure) was on time with pickup and delivery. Car above mine had an antifreeze leak, so it arrived dirty, but that's my only complaint (if you can call it one). Would definitely use again or recommend to anyone!...[More]
By Dawn H on Olde Towne Logistics about 19 Hours Ago
Everything went great! I think the pick up time was reasonable from the time that I called them. The delivery was early which was nice for me! The driver definitely drove over the weekend to get here sooner which was helpful for me since I was without a car during that time. The car was in the same condition it left, nothing wrong with it! Overall I think the service was good and for reasonably priced!...[More]
By Meglynn on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
We consider Intercity Lines our trusted partner to ensure positive outcomes for our exotic car driving experience. Every person that I have come in contact with at Intercity Lines is invested in our success as we move our Ferrari 458, Lamborghini Gallardo and Mercedes SLS AMG for our events. Intercity Lines has been very accommodating and flexible when we have had unanticipated changes to our schedule. We have 100 percent confidence that our vehicles will be transported safely and delivered and picked up when promised. ...[More]
By J. C. Audette on Intercity Lines Inc. about 19 Hours Ago
From the moment Heidi picked up the phone We were in good hands. She knew we were under time restraints and held our hand during the entire process. we even called her on the weekend and she was as pleasant and helpful through out. It is so refreshing to have dealt with a company who gets customer service. Heidi thank you for making a stressful process for us a brease,you are the best....[More]
By Doug on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
I was very nervous about shipping my car about 2000 miles from Chicago to Los Angeles, and David at Ship A Car Direct couldn't have made the experience more easy and stress free! It was all hassle free, and not to mention at a great price!! All I had to do was be there for pick up and drop off of the car, which all went very smoothly and was on-time! I would highly recommend using Ship a Car Direct should you need to ship your car long distance!!! ...[More]
By Kim Murphy on Ship a Car Direct about 20 Hours Ago
I'm giving Passage auto transport 5 stars for... 1. Great customer service 2. Reasonably priced 3. Pick up was on time and it was delivered as promised 4. Todd knew all answers to my questions and helped me not Making the mistake of going with these other companies that Quoted me a ridiculous low price 5. I would tell any i know to use this company. 5 stars ...[More]
By Tim on Passage Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago