View 150,703 Reviews on 3,559 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 20
Reviews 26-50 of 970
Lecia was very friendly and fully explained the process of shipping our car. She quickly listed our shipment request and secured a shipping company in under 15 minutes. I plan on using AmeriFreight for my next move. ...[More]
By Ryan McGuire on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 8 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 8 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ accredited, Discount Rates (Compensated Review)...[More]
I am more interested in great customer service than price, but got both when working with Felicia Bond-Williams at Auto Shipping Group. ...[More]
By Quinton Smith on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 7 Hours Ago
**Call Felicia @ (602) 428-6872 or email her @ felicia@autoshippinggroup.com** Hello Quinton, Thank you for your business and 5 Star review! I appreci...[More]
I had to ship my 2012 Nissan Sentra from Illinois to California. On a short notice the auto shipping group was able to arrange a shipment carrier for my car with in 3 days. The pickup was on time and the delivery was also prompt. The carrier type was of open type, there was no damage to the car. Also, the response to my inquiries while the car was being shipped from IL to CA was prompt. I would definitely recommend this shipping carrier for any one who is planning to ship the car. ...[More]
By Raghu on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Raghu, Thank yo...[More]
I reached out to Auto Shipping Group and worked with Chell Hart after we had worked with a different auto transport company but they stopped responding to us after telling us that they were having issues with the pickup and did not provide us with any updates until after the window for pickup had passed. Chell was very helpful and informative, helping explain exactly how the process works (this was my first time dealing with this), was very personable and friendly and a pleasure to work with. She helped me with getting my vehicle moved in a timely manner and was very proactive with communications, exactly as I had expected with the previous company that I gave up on (and last a deposit to). I would definitely recommend Chell and the Auto Shipping Group should you have any auto transport needs. They are thoughtful and courteous and will make sure that you are taken care and will use them again in the future for an even bigger move. Chell- Thank you again for all of your help in getting this done for us....[More]
By Tony T on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 8 Hours Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
Overall, the experience was very good. Tom from Ship a Car Direct explained everything very well and was responsive. The only negative aspect of this was scheduling a carrier in advance. To explain, I moved to California days in advance and was unable to have someone in NY to hand the car to the carrier. As a result, I needed to fly back to NY. I would have liked to have been able to schedule a pick up date several days in advance. In the end, I picked a date and crossed my fingers that a carrier could be found which Tom was able to do. ...[More]
By Christopher on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
This was the best transport company to use. I had a classic car that I needed transported immediately to a show and this was the only company that could do it at the last minute. The driver was nice and was early....[More]
By douglas on Exceptional Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
Fast and easy, very professional service. It took far less time to arrange than I thought. Ali called several times with updates, you just couldn't ask for better service. VERY PLEASED. Price was below what others had quoted. Driver was right on time, car was on the ground waiting for me....[More]
By Jeff Wolfe on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 10 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 9 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
Wendy Barker was a pleasure to work with. Although the move didn't happen as hoped. She worked out great pricing, and was more than willing to answer all questions for me....[More]
By gg on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 9 Hours Ago
Wendy Barker 360-241-3680 wendy@autoshippinggroup.com GG, It was a pleasure talking with you. Sorry your move did not happen. I am glad I was a...[More]
I've worked with Mary at RNR logistics multiple times and look forward to our next transport. She communicates and facilitates well, as do her drivers. The delivery times are always spot on and the price is right! Factor all these attributes in and you have a winning combination. Don't look elsewhere....[More]
By Marina on RNR Logistics about 10 Hours Ago
The entire process from pickup to delivery was very smooth. Customer service provided by Robert was fantastic. I would use them again for sure. I would have no hesitation at all in recommending them to my friends and family. ...[More]
By Shelly on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
****Robert J Reyes**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Shelly, thank you for the kind words and letting me assist you with getting your ...[More]
I have used Angels to transport my 2 cars from Florida to Caliofornia and back for the last 5 years. I only have one word to describe their level of commitment- PERFECT. You know that you are dealing with a fantastic broker when things go wrong. This time the transporter, who usually gets 5 stars, had a mechanical problem with his truck and could not get to us in the time required. I don't know how she did it but Dina and her Angels found an even better transporter who picked up our cars within 45 MINUTES. NOT ONLY THAT, THE COST WAS $100 LESS THEN THE OTHER COMPANY. That is class. Seven days, right on time, the transporter delivered my cars. They were dirty, as expected, but who cares. I have NEVER had an issue with Angels and will continue to enjoy our relationship as long as I keep returning to California. This group is a bunch of winners....[More]
By Art on Angels Moving Autos about 10 Hours Ago
Had a great experience with this company very professional and easy to work with , I recommend this company to anyone. Thanks Mr Reyes ...[More]
By Ahmad R.Peay on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
Robert J Reyes 360-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com Thank you so much for the feedback Ahmad! You were great to work with and I'm glad your tra...[More]
Honestly, I was blown away by how easy this whole process was. I had called for several quotes and heard horror stories of shipping a car cross country. I got a competitive rate from Tige and within 1 day my car was picked up and dropped off 2 days ahead of schedule! It was quick, easy and seamless. Thanks to Auto Shipping Group for the awesome service!...[More]
By Meniyka on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 10 Hours Ago
TIGE YEARGIN 602.428.6882 TIGE@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM Thank you for allowing me to move your vehicle. We strive to make each move as smooth as possible...[More]
I've been working with RnR Logistics for a couple of years now. Owning my own car leasing company, I needed to find a dependable company that would cater to my clients and my shipping needs. I'm so happy I found such a great company, they have made my job that much easier. I will continue doing business with them for years to come. Keep up the good work!...[More]
By Alfred on RNR Logistics about 10 Hours Ago
I found a website that I could use to get multiple quotes from brokers across the US. After I entered my information quotes started coming in pretty rapidly. Destiny Auto Shipping was the lowest quote. I contacted them immediately and started doing business with Alex Stevens on 10/6/14. It was at that time I was asked to enter a Deposit of $150.00. With the remaining $475.00 due when the truck was delivered that I could pay via Credit Card. They told me the first available pick up time was 10/9/14 which we agreed on. On 10/9/14 I emailed Alex back at the email we had been communicating on and asked simply, "Are they not picking this vehicle up today?" - To which I never received a response. On 10/13 I emailed Alex -AGAIN to express my displeasure that I signed an agreement, paid a deposit that the transit company would pick up our truck and still no one had called to confirm any details. I also requested an insurance certificate for the carrier (Destiny's website says to contact info@destinyautoshipping.com) I never received the insurance certificate. Also, In my email I said that I thought I should go with a different carrier. When I told them I was going to try a different carrier - I started to research how I could get my money back. It was at that time that I found out EVEN THOUGH THEY DID NOT MEET THE CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATION WE BOTH AGREED TO, THEY WOULD NOT REFUND MY FULL DEPOSIT. They expect you to follow the contract, but when it comes to agreed times and dollar amounts (Later I was asked to pay $75.00 More than the original Quote), they didn't follow the written agreement even ONCE. Since I would be out the Deposit money or 40 % of the deposit money either way I reached out again on 10/14. On 10/14 I emailed Alex again telling him I still haven't heard from him and asked him to call me back. I also called and was unable to reach anyone. On 10/15/14 I called again and Kelly answered the phone. I told her that I had been trying to ship a truck and that Alex wasn't returning my emails. She pulled up my order # and began looking for another carrier to help us. When she found one she told me that instead of it being $475.00 on Delivery it would be $550.00. Since I needed the truck shipped and I was going to be out my deposit money (or at least half) I didn't have a choice - If I wanted it hauled I was going to have to pay more than agreed- so I did. She was honest and told me though that I had to have certified funds (cashier check, cash or money order) for the truck to be released which Alex of course said that they would take a credit card to get me to agree to signing the contract. Kelly was mostly very pleasant to work with and she went out of her way to get the Carrier to accept payment from Destiny, so I could pay Destiny with a Credit Card and they would later reimburse the carrier. When the Carrier arrived he was very friendly and professional. He delivered the vehicle in the time frame he said he would (although not in my original requested time frame). I've emailed Destiny for a copy of the receipt for the full $700.00 I paid or for the $150.00 deposit and so far I haven't heard back and it is 10/22 now. All in all, I was going to see about transporting one other vehicle to see if it was a one off situation but I believe this is truly their way doing business. I feel as though they use false quotes and aren't accurate about the services they can provide to get you to pay the deposit. It is just very bad business practice to tell someone I will pick your vehicle up on X date, then not show up or call or return calls for more than 6 days and still not provide a full refund when they are the party that didn't fulfill their part of the obligation. Kelly was nice and I appreciate her help. Had it not been for her on 10/15 I am sure Alex would have never gotten my vehicle shipped and I would be out the deposit or 40% of it. ...[More]
By Niccole on Destiny Auto Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
I was moving from Miami to Houston and I did not want to put so many miles on my new BMW so I hit Google. I found several car shipping companies but the hassle was too much and decided to go with the best customer service and the most straightforward negotiation. RNR logistics had the best option to ship your car at an excellent price without the hassle of talking to several Car Shipping Companies, I search on their website and I had a great price compared to other providers. One week later my toy was setting foot in Houston with no problem whatsoever. Thanks RNR for excellent service, you guys really made the process of shipping my car from Florida to Texas as easy as buying something from Amazon. ...[More]
By Armen on RNR Logistics about 11 Hours Ago
Was treated well. Any questions I had were answered on the spot. And all promises were kept. Great people to work with. Made it as simple as one phone call....[More]
By jon lucas on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
This company is pretty good! I would use them again if I needed another car transported. They picked up my car in the time period they said they would. And they also dropped it off at the time period they said they would. I would definitely use his company again to transport another car. ...[More]
By Ashley on AAA Anytime Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Transported a Vintage VW Bus and BMW Z3 2,400 miles. Paid $2,200 ($1,100 each) for the transport for both cars. From start to finish, the service was top notch. Booking agent, Lecia, contacted me multiple times during the transport to make sure I was happy. Had direct cell phone contact with both the driver and dispatch staff. The equipment used to transport the vehicles appeared to be modern and well kept. Cars arrived in the condition they left California. Would recommend to anyone. ...[More]
By Doug Cunningham on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 11 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 10 Hours Ago
Call Lecia 678-621-1768 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I would recommend Rose with RNR Logistics to anyone who is trying to ship their car. I am extremely happy with the exceptional service provided. Rose was informative, responsive & very reliable. I will continue using RNR Logistics for my transport needs. Thank You Rose! -Ralph...[More]
By Ralph on RNR Logistics about 11 Hours Ago
i have used D&G three time now and every transaction has gone smotthly, I would recommend them to anyone!!! AAAA++++++++++++...[More]
By thomas on D&G Professional Brokerage about 11 Hours Ago
Kimberly was great to work with, she found me a pick up time that worked with my schedule and made sure that everything went great with the pickup. I appreciate her taking extra time to confirm all the details. She was very quick to get back to me with all the questions I had. The price was good and they delivered with they said they would....[More]
By Allison Zollinger on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! Allison, Thank yo...[More]
This was the first time I've arranged to have a vehicle transported. Brandon educated me on the process so I felt comfortable talking with my boss and having Auto Shipping Group transport my boss's Escalade. The vehicle was picked up on time and delivered to the final destination in a timely manner and was waiting for my boss and his family once they arrived in Utah. There were no issues with the vehicle upon arrival. If I ever need to transport a vehicle again, I will definitely contact Brandon at Auto Shipping Group! ...[More]
By Barb on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 11 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 11 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE PLEASE CALL DIRECT FOR QUOTES *** Hello Barb , Thanks for the kind words in your 5 Star REVIEW! Thanks again for the business much a...[More]
THE COMPANY UFIRST AUTO TRANPORT WAS AWESOME MADE MY EXPERIENCE WORRY FREE VERY PROFESSIONAL STAFF, PRICE WAS AFFORDABLE AND WAS THE BEST QUOTES OUT OF THE FIVE COMPAMY THAT ALSO CONTACTED ME. THE TRUCKING COMPANY USE TO TRANSPORT MY CAR WAS ONLY 5 MILES FROM MY HOUSE WHICH MADE IT VERT CONVIENCE....[More]
By M. PALMORE on UFirst Auto Transport about 11 Hours Ago
Vehicle was picked up on time and delivered 1,800 miles in a little over 30 hours. F1 Transport, Mike, did a super job....[More]
By SteveM on Stateway Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
It was urgent to bring down a handicap accessible van for my brother who had an accident and was not able to make his doctor visits because he did not have transportation. We purchased a used van in Nebraska but needed to get it to him as soon as possible. Angel Moving gave me a specific time for pick up and delivery. Service was excellent. I recommend this service from Angels Moving....[More]
By C. Perales on Angels Moving Autos about 12 Hours Ago
The company was very professional & fast with pick up & delivery. Other companies quoted good prices but were not responsive to getting the job done in a timely manner....[More]
By Presidential Auto SAles on Auto Transport 123 about 12 Hours Ago
The service was "spot on." There were no glitches in any way. Sophia provided great communication and fast service. I called on Monday for a closed trailer and she delivered it on Tuesday, the next day, as requested. The driver was also the individual loading the vehicle and he did a great job in insuring the car was loaded without a scratch and fastened down to preclude any movement. The drivers name was Thomas. I give Auto Star Transport and Thomas five stars for a job well done. I will use them again in the future. Thanks...[More]
By M S Stevens on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 12 Hours Ago
Response from AutoStar Transport & Logistics
Mike Cannon about 12 Hours Ago
From Sofia Wolf 888-802-8250 ext 2221, Thanks for the great review Mark!!! I am glad that we were able to transport your vehicle without any delays ...[More]
could not have been better, schedule was expediated with constant help from the home office. Got me the car and I made my meeting. This will be the only company I use when I purchase another car. ...[More]
By Jonathan on AutoStar Transport & Logistics about 13 Hours Ago
Laki was great to work with and the transport company delivered on time and damage free. I highly recommend them both!!...[More]
By John on Nationwide Transport Services about 13 Hours Ago
This was my first experience transporting my car. I was nervous at first, especially after being bombarded with so many calls & emails from brokers. But Aaron put me at ease. He was friendly & professional. He walked me through the process & thoroughly answered my questions. Aaron was so easy to work with, even when I had to change my pick-up location at the last minute. He just called to check with the driver who fortunately was able to accommodate me with no change in the transport timeline. The driver was also friendly and professional. He checked in with me regarding pick-up and drop off in a timely manner. It was great to have his number although I never had to call him, because he always contacted me first. If I ever have to ship a car again, I will contact AT123 without hesitation. ...[More]
By Mamie on Auto Transport 123 about 13 Hours Ago
My first time and everything was on time. Highly recommend to others. They charged me what they promised. ...[More]
By neces on Philam Transport about 13 Hours Ago
I originally had a horrible experience trying to send my car to the west coast. That is until I met Gilbert. He gave me a call and explained the process super easily and quickly and kept me in full visibiity the whole time. The entire industry is a mess - tons of calls coming to me hunting me down but thankfully Gilbert was one that did not try to take advantage or anything. Just was trying to make an honest living helping transport cars. Completely honest, truck driver was awesome too - super chill and took care of my car. HIGHLY recommended - ask for Gilbert - he's the man!...[More]
By Akshay A on Philam Transport about 13 Hours Ago
What he said is exactly what we got. I would recommend him. The price was right, service was good...[More]
By Ron Armband on A1 Logistic Services Inc. about 13 Hours Ago
Matt constantly contacted me about the situation of the shipment. But I didn't know the pick up date before 2 days ago. I wish they let me know little bit earlier and I could make the arrangements better. Other than that, we didn't have any problem. They deliver the car before than we expected. ...[More]
By nur durak on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
I've delt with a few vehicle transports in my life and these guys are the best. Up front quotes, very affordable, honest, and fast!!!!...[More]
By Derek Kritz on Direct Express Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
I used Amerifreight twice, both for cross country moves between Florida and California, and I have not found anything to complain about both the times. Second time moving, from Florida to California, Ali was my primary contact person at Amerifreight, who found me a carrier within the first 30 minutes of posting. This was crucial as the area I was requesting a Pick up from is not frequented often by Truckers and/or Shipper companies. Ali was prompt and got me a carrier immediately once posted. She was pleasant, prompt and was quick to follow up after the Delivery and Pick-up. The shipping company was awesome and kept me informed about the progress of transport and followed up with me promptly. My car reached San Diego a day early, and was in good condition. I would definitely use Amerifreight again if I had to since their conduct was very professional and pleasant. One of the most reliable Auto Transport companies around! ...[More]
By PV on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 14 Hours Ago
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 14 Hours Ago
Call Ali 678-608-0570 A+ BBB Accredited Discount Rates...[More]
I was extremely pleased with the pickup and delivery of my BMW. The driver was on time with the pickup and delivered the car at the exact time specified in Arizona....[More]
By Doug on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
Andre at Premier Auto Moving was exceptional. I asked many questions and relayed to him a current unpleasant experience with another transport company. He was patient and listened intently, ready to offer me a variety of solutions - even if he would not be the one earning my business. Of course, I cancelled my other reservation immediately and called him back to broker the deal. As a sales professional for years, I understand that time is money - as it certainly carries weight in transport brokering I'm sure. Andre spent time reassuring me and making me feel comfortable. He also went above and beyond, communicating constantly with different options and checking in to see how things were going. You just don't get customer service like that ANYWHERE these days. The Driver, Frank was beyond exceptional as well. He spent time with my family answering questions and overall being simply a personable, lovable guy. My family felt great confidence in Frank and truly enjoyed meeting him. Because I had been waiting (due to previous circumstances with another company) for almost two weeks to get my car here, Frank went the extra mile (no pun intended) as well...he got my car here EARLY. Picked it up on Monday and here by Tuesday. He called to check in every step of the way to update me. Amazing. And meeting him, just like my family, I thought he was just a true joy...very good man. I cannot say enough great things about Andre and Frank. You need to not bother with the thousands of aggressive brokers out there that blow up your phone and email the second you fill out a form to get a quote. You need to go STRAIGHT to Andre at Premier. And request Frank as a driver. ...[More]
By Christie M. on Premier Auto Moving about 14 Hours Ago
Car was transported on time as promised. Tommy was great to work with. Auto Transport 123 answered all my questions before, during and after....[More]
By Bill on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
Good honest, only problem was no notification at end to get money together. I would recommend thanks for doing business with 123...[More]
By roger on Auto Transport 123 about 14 Hours Ago
Car was delivered within a day of pickup from Chicago. Customer Service was in touch through email on sending the necessary details as necessary. Also did follow up if the vehicle did get delivered safely. Will recommend to my buddies & use it in future if necessary. Did not have any issues during the whole process....[More]
By Sri on Ship a Car Direct about 15 Hours Ago
Bruce and his wife were a pleasure to work with to transport my vehicle across the country. They helped me secure the best rates and when the transportation company damaged my truck they worked with me to resolve it as quickly as possible. There was no fault on Open Road's part whatsoever, but Bruce went above and beyond to make sure I, as his customer, was happy. I am very happy with their company and should I ever need another vehicle moved, I will call them first....[More]
By Jay on Open Road Auto Transport Service LLC about 15 Hours Ago
Response from Open Road Auto Transport Service LLC
Bruce Schein about 14 Hours Ago
Thanks Jay, I'm glad we were able to help get things resolved for you....[More]
It was a pleasure to do business with AutoTransport123. I was initially a little bit skeptical with all the 5-star reviews they got on TransportReviews.com, because I thought anyone could have left a positive review for their own company. What really convinces me is the pattern of negative review they got - they got fewer and less frequent negative reviews, and the way they handle the complaints also convince me that they worth a try. Of course, my primary contact, Jerard is also worth mentioning, always patient and courteous. Allow me to think through it. Appreciate it. As for the service itself, Freight Movers - the transporter they picked for me was great. Kevin, my driver, was on time and kept good communication with me. I was initially worried that my vehicle would be picked up and delivered before I arrive at my destination, but then he communicated with me and discussed options with me - make me feel comfortable the whole process. The vehicle was delivered on time and in the same condition as it was picked up. I highly recommend AT123 and Freight Movers (and especially Kevin Brown) Last word from a former skeptics, if you are turned off by AT123's less then stellar grade on BBB, make sure you check out the complaints on Transportreivew for the other so called A BBB-rated companies. I think you would reach at the same conclusion as I do - with the size of their business, AT123 is quite trustworthy....[More]
By Fan Fei Chong on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
This was a horrible experience. UZ picked my truck up and delivered it on time. It had no air in the tires when they delivered it. They took the air out so it would fit on the truck. They also put my large truck on the lower deck of the carrier, so the roof scratched the top deck and chains damaging my truck. The driver offered me $50 to not tell anyone about it. He then agreed to go to the auto body shop across the street with me to figure out the damage, but left me on the side of the road. The damage was $1,200+. Despite numerous phone calls and emails, it was over a 6 weeks before they finally agreed to pay my claim. They came up with different paperwork I had to send them and they didn't like the estimates, so I had to go get more. It was ridiculous. I would never deal with this company again and would never recommend anyone ever hire them to move anything. They are useless and don't care about their customers at all....[More]
By Jay on UZ Auto Trans Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
Moving is stressful enough...which is why I'm thankful that my experience with American Car Transporters was STRESS FREE! Russell was extremely helpful and made the entire process simple. He and Ashley kept me in the loop at all times as to when my beloved Corvette would be picked up and dropped off. My car arrived on schedule and in the same pristine condition I had left it in, in Illinois. I would recommend American Car Transporters to anyone who wanted to remove one more stressful task from the moving process. Thanks guys!...[More]
By Stephan on American Car Transporters Inc. about 15 Hours Ago
I am satisfied with the service. I worked through agent David and the overall process of transporting the car was smooth and hassle free. I would use their service again if needed and recommend this company to everyone....[More]
By 396142-YI on Ship a Car Direct about 16 Hours Ago
Aaron was excellent. What he promised, he delivered. The driver was excellent as well. Would recommend this company....[More]
By Pat on Auto Transport 123 about 16 Hours Ago
We had contracted with another carrier because of their promise that they would be able to pick up our vehicle within a specified time only to call us at the last minute to say that that the driver would not be able to pick up the vehicle until 2 days later. We were moving cross country and a 2 day delay was not acceptable. We franctically called several other carriers, leaving messages for call backs. Daniel's company answered our call and I'm so happy he did. After I explained our situation he got right to work and found someone to agree to transport our vehicle within 30 minutes. Within 3 hours our vehicle was delivered to transport. Amazing! Not only was he professional and knowledgeable, he also served as a therapist by calming my frazzled nerves and borderline panic attack. I highly recommend him. Thank you Daniel for an excellent job!...[More]
By Lynn Flaquer on Passage Auto Transport about 16 Hours Ago
Great Service. Friendly Driver. Both very professional. I would recommend Auto Transport 123 to anyone looking to transport a car....[More]
By Tim on Auto Transport 123 about 16 Hours Ago