View 147,113 Reviews on 3,530 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 24
Reviews 26-50 of 1180
I paid a premium to have the car picked up in a 1-2 day window, which worked out perfectly. The driver was in time for pick up and delivery. Throughou...[More]
By Manitu on AmeriFreight Car Shipping about 3 Hours Ago
I had to ship my car to California from Colorado. I shopped around for quotes and each one was $800+. I spoke to Jared from Affordable Auto Transporta...[More]
By Sokkaly Chorn on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. about 3 Hours Ago
Very professional... And affordable for the distance that was traveled...customer service was at it best and helped me out with every possible questio...[More]
By Demarcus white on Ship a Car Direct about 3 Hours Ago
Thomy Hamiliton was very helpful in arranging the transportation services for my car. I was looking into another company, but I am glad that my mother...[More]
By Sandra on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
I was a little nervous at first, because this was my first time using an transport company. Anthony at Auto Transport 123 made the process quick an...[More]
By Chris Mercado on Auto Transport 123 about 3 Hours Ago
We contract this company to deliver a unit, they quoted an estimated time for pick up and delivery, the vehicle was not picked up so no delivery. When...[More]
By mpericaz on Auto Transport 360 about 3 Hours Ago
The gentleman that took care of our needs Was William Lemenior. He went above and beyond to get this doneon time. He arranged the pickup from NYC...[More]
By Steve Ehrlich on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 3 Hours Ago
Great transaction, transporter was GREAT! He communicated on pickup time and then as he progressed toward the destination. I would use this service ag...[More]
By Terry on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 3 Hours Ago
This was one of the best customer experiences I have ever had with any company. It took one phone call to get a quote and reliable information. Ther...[More]
By Marci on Angels Moving Autos about 3 Hours Ago
The request and follow thru on the transport of my VW Jetta from SC to VA was smooth. Communication was great, timing was excellent and cost was very ...[More]
By Art Schuetze on Stateway Auto Transport about 4 Hours Ago
Car pick-up was on time and professional. Contact person at Ship a Car Direct communicated excellently and kept me updated throughout the process. C...[More]
By Benjamin Waters on Ship a Car Direct about 5 Hours Ago
Was very pleased with my car transport from CO over to WA. I usually fly in, and do these drives myself, and was glad to have the car moved professio...[More]
By M Boyce on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks Merv for the nice review, it wa...[More]
I was not looking forward to shipping my Porsche 911 Turbo from TX to CA. Working with Angels made everything EASY. Their communication is top notch...[More]
By Marcus on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
We were relocating our family from Illinois to California and needed to move 2 vehicles. The move came at busy time over Labor Day weekend, but Eric a...[More]
By Jeremy on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
This was the first time I had to use an auto shipping broker. I did a lot of on-line research. Although all brokers had good and bad reviews, I chose ...[More]
By V. J. on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 5 Hours Ago
From beginning to end, Stephanie was great! She was prompt in returning emails and phone calls, and made us feel safe about transporting our car from ...[More]
By Tabish Jesrai on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Tabish, Thank you for the AWESOME 5 Star Review. It has been...[More]
This is the third time that we have used Frank's and every time, Pickup and delivery have been prompt. Also, another plus is communication is open and...[More]
By Steve F on Franks Automobile Shipping & Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Stephanie was very professional and attended to all of my concerns quickly and efficiently. I enjoyed working with her....[More]
By Caitlin on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 4 Hours Ago
***STEPHANIE HAMILTON***360-853-2803***5 STAR SERVICE***stephanie@autoshippinggroup.com***Caitlin, Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure assisti...[More]
I had a great experience with Jeanine. She was a delight to work with. All my questions were answered as promised. Dwayne the driver kept me informed...[More]
By Fran on Auto Transport 123 about 5 Hours Ago
Excellent communication, and outstanding service. I will use them again. Derrick was a great help. ...[More]
By Rick on South Beach Transport about 5 Hours Ago
Superb customer service with attention to detailes. Quality and promoted replies to any questions. Will definitely use again....[More]
By Oren Salzman on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 5 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 5 Hours Ago
5 STAR SERVICE FROM JEFF - 360-853-2829, jeff@autoshippinggroup.com. CALL OR EMAIL JEFF TODAY FOR A FREE QUOTE! Thanks Oren for the nice review, it wa...[More]
I touched base with the 3rd party that was transporting my car from CA to FL, when I realized I would need my car at the airport right away. Juan (the...[More]
By Briss on Angels Moving Autos about 5 Hours Ago
I had a great experience working with Irene. She was knowledgable and helpful. The driver came within the time scheduled and arrived far quicker tha...[More]
By Stephen on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
Just bought the new Stingray (what a beast!). I bought it in Arizona since it comes out a bit lighter on the pocket. D&G called me with the best r...[More]
By Josmil on D&G Professional Brokerage about 6 Hours Ago
Response from D&G Professional Brokerage
Otto Garcia about 6 Hours Ago
JOSMIL, THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW! NEVER A UPFRONT DEPOSIT! DG PRO. BROKERAGE GETS THE JOB DONE! CALL US AT 855-693-2226 OR 754-300-1470!...[More]
I recently accepted a position with a company that required me to move from Texas to California. Unfortunately, my company would only move two of my ...[More]
By dougmath on Ship a Car Direct about 6 Hours Ago