View 165,331 Reviews on 3,757 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 22
Reviews 26-50 of 1076
I've been personally observing this company's operations for the last almost 3 years. Above reproach and going for the second mile. I've also listened to past customer's experiences, and those of repeat customers, and without a miss, Plaza has delivered on every count. Even when a problem arose, they handled it professionally and as ethically as can be expected in this type of business. This may not have been the experience of other posters, but it certainly has been mine. Pro: Working almost 24/7 to deliver on what and how they promised Cons: Not enough more companies like them in this industry. Would I recommend it to others? In a heartbeat, yes....[More]
By B.A. Sanchez on Plaza Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Worked with Lee the car was delivered. The driver was professional. I would do service with them again...[More]
By mark on Auto Transport 123 about 6 Hours Ago
great experience working with them. they were on time for pick and delivery. it was very easy to communicate with the company....[More]
By uday manchala on United American Auto Transport about 6 Hours Ago
Price was just right. Had car shipped fast with no problems. Steve was a great help! Highly recommended. ...[More]
By Michael on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
Joe was able to hook me up with a transport on very short notice. Also arranged an easy payment method since I would be travelling when the car was delivered. Joe returned ALL my calls practically immediately and handled all items with the carrier personally and promptly. He was very professional and prompt....[More]
By Kris on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
Direct Express Auto Transport was perfect for what we needed. The women that we spoke with were professional and helpful. I would highly recommend this company for anyone who is in need of automobile transport....[More]
By FB Gregory on Direct Express Auto Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Good performance overall. I would recommend and use again. Anthony did a great job finding and providing the service I needed....[More]
By pc on Auto Transport 123 about 7 Hours Ago
Driver was excellent, AT123 I had to call numerous times to get truck info. Once I got drivers info and spoke with him everything went smooth. ...[More]
By Isaac on Auto Transport 123 about 8 Hours Ago
This Company is fantastic, always doing what they say their going to do. Mike is great at transporting, Landon is a better salesman overall but great at following through. ...[More]
By Daniel on Passage Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Overall, I was very satisfied with the person with whom the quote and order was placed. He answered all of my questions, and the quote was the price I paid. His responses were very prompt and accurate. I did have some issues with the transport driver. I had a lot of trouble understanding him. The other issue was that he delivered the vehicle one day earlier than promised. Usually, that may be a plus, but we had to have my daughter change her work schedule to accept the vehicle. When he called her a full day before she expected him she had to again change her schedule with 2 hours notice. The vehicle arrived in the same condition as when it was picked up. The quote was accurate. Communication with the representative of 1 Flat Rate was excellent. So, I would recommend this transport company, and I would use them again if I needed to transport a vehicle. ...[More]
By L. Jones on 1Flat-Rate LLC about 8 Hours Ago
This were the first time I ever shipped a Vehicle. I would recommend Ship A Car Direct as future reference . The experience was excellent My Vehicle was picked up and delivered when promised. The most important thing was every time I called the carrier they always answered the phone or called me right back. There were no damaged to vehicle while been shipped....[More]
By Robert Russell on Ship a Car Direct about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 2 Hours Ago
Happy to keep your car safe and you informed! Thanks for the positive review, Robert!...[More]
Delivered what was promised, Peace of Mind !!! I was shipping my car from St. Louis to upstate NY. One of my friend referred Tim. Professionally executed and communicated during the whole process. The car was picked up on time and delivered on time !!!...[More]
By Ramesh on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 9 Hours Ago
I got this company through a broker and will never use the broker again, i will contact the company direct. The driver assigned to transport my vehicle was the most professional and attention to detail. He contacted me and came direct to my work place to pick up the vehicle, he was on time and kept in constant contact with me throughout the entire processes. The car was delivered to my in-laws as a drop off. The driver was on time as he stated and dropped off the vehicle on my in-lawys door step. The driver was very kind and understanding as my in-lawys are elderly. The car was in perfect shape and this was the easiest process, most important was the customer service I received. I have moved around the world and shipped many vehicles and this company IS THE BEST...look no further and use this company. Thank you for the great service!!!...[More]
By Ron Ross on Kwik Trans Inc. about 10 Hours Ago
This is the best car transportation company I have ever used and will never use any other service. Honest ,reliable, on time and on budget . Very easy to deal with A + in my book ...[More]
By Garson zausmer on Get it Done Transportation about 10 Hours Ago
Had a pleasant experience, pick up and delivery were precise and on time. Vanessa made sure the process went smooth. Will recommend and consider again for my next move. Good company....[More]
By PATEL on Navy Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
My son needed to transport his vehicle from Monstreal to Florida in late February or early March. He's in the service, so he has limited time and days off. The thought of me driving it there would have taken too long, and it would have been pretty hard on me so the shipping worked out for him. I looked online and found out about Showroom Transport. I got several price quotes and then people called me. I talked to maybe 2 or 3 people. They came on time and then got to Florida even earlier than expected. Well, the experience was good, efficient, and it was affordable so we're happy....[More]
By Leonarda on Showroom Transport about 12 Hours Ago
It is a good company and the agent Ms. Felicia was very nice. Next time if I want to ship my car I will contact this company and her....[More]
By Ye Wang on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 14 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com ** Auto Shipping Group is A+ Ra...[More]
I tend to worry a lot about car transport, but the folks at Auto Transport 123 do a good job of making me feel at ease. If they make a mistake, they are quick to fix it. Take it from a worry-wort, they are excellent....[More]
By Bill on Auto Transport 123 about 15 Hours Ago
I had to talk to a lot of people in regards to transporting my car. Prices ranged all over and some of the individuals were not very professional. Safeway Car Transport was one of the first ones and after speaking to everyone I felt most comfortable with them. They explained everything and were very forth coming. My transport experience was very good with the carrier used and arrived timely. I would use them again in the future and recommend them to others....[More]
By Robin on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 16 Hours Ago
With a cross country move from Florida to Arizona, shipping my car was not something that I was looking forward to. However, after my first phone call with Felicia Williams from Auto Shipping Group, all of my worries diminished. Felicia was very helpful and understanding throughout the entire process. She even reached out to me while the car was being shipped to give me updates and answer any questions that I had. I definitely recommend going through Auto Shipping Group for any auto shipping needs and I will surely reach out to Felicia and the rest of the team on future moves....[More]
By Miguel P. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 16 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
After going through the horrible experiences that people have shared in multiple internet forums, I was really worried whom to approach for shipping my car from Milwaukee, WI to Plano, TX. After reading through a lot of positive comments I decided to check with Ship A Car Direct. I will be honest, despite the positive comments I had my share of doubts. But as soon I started talking to Scott, I started feeling better. He explained me everything in detail. I needed the car on a particular date and was wiling to send it much earlier. But Scott assured me that it would just take 4 days for the carrier to transfer the car from Milwaukee to Plano. And he was bang on. After the order was confirmed everything was very smooth. Pick up on time, delivery on time in perfect condition. What else I can ask for. The best thing that I liked about these guys is that they keep on checking/following up if I had any kind of issue/question. This is called customer service. Would definitely recommend Ship A Car Direct - 10 out of 10....[More]
By Imon on Ship a Car Direct about 18 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 2 Hours Ago
Happy to be bang on! Thanks for the terrific review, Imon!...[More]
I spoke with Travis Porter. He gave a quote of $650. Then It became $825. Then $1,025. This guy is not only a lie I trusted him And all they were doing was playing games wasting my time. So two weeks later July 2 2015 I found out this guy is full of it and told him I won't be doing business with him. I have transport my car with other company's and never had any problems with them. Only this one. What his contract states and what he was doing was all lies. His name was Travis. Don't use this company. They were just waiting for the date of for the car to be transported to get money out me. ...[More]
By David on Thrifty Auto Transport Services about 19 Hours Ago
I had such a positive experience from start to finish! My car had some special needs and the carrier handled it well! Tom was fantastic and kept in close contact, and the dispatch department did a great job communicating with me how to be an informed consumer with the carrier that was assigned to me. I totally recommend Ship A Car Direct....[More]
By Sheena K on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland about 1 Hour Ago
Thanks for your 5 star recommendation, Sheena! Great to hear you had a positive experience all the way through!...[More]
the whole experience was a lot simplier than I anticipated and that was due to Tige and the transporter....[More]
By Thomas on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
This was my first time ever shipping a vehicle. Decided to use Dynamic Auto since most of their customers were happy with their service. Spoke to Kevin who was very nice and helpful with my quote. As my pickup day was approaching I hadn't heard back from him so I kept calling him in regards to locking down a driver. A few days went by and I hadn't heard from Kevin, I was now within 3 days of my requested pickup day. Panic mode took over as I tried to work with another company. Little did I know that I was now on the transportation board as working with Dynamic Auto, even though no money had been paid. I got in touch with Kevin who informed me that he had found a driver for the $800 quote and the car would be picked up on Saturday. He gave me 3 phone #'s for the car company and said the driver would contact me. Friday rolls around, nothing! Saturday comes and I try calling all 3 #'s and nothing!!! Sunday is here and I am sweating bullets as I am scheduled to leave the state on Monday. Finally receive a call from the driver who's name is Greg and we worked out the pickup time. After loading the vehicle and talking to Greg it turns out that he had only received half my information and phone # and had been trying to contact me for my scheduled pickup Saturday. He was very nice and professional and was more than willing to work with me on the drop off time and place and even agreed to drop my car off a day earlier at a different location which he happened to be 40 miles from when I called to ask. He went above and beyond what he had to and made this a better experience than I had been receiving prior to my car being scheduled for pickup....[More]
By Monica C. on Dynamic Auto Movers about 20 Hours Ago
One of the best experiences possible. New to car shipping and process couldn't have been easier or more pleasurable. Worked directly with Benjamin Hall - highly recommended! Ben was kind, courteous, professional, and above all, made the process seamless. Initially, I was nervous about the whole experience and had a ton of questions. Ben's responses to all my inquiries (phone and email) were almost immediate and he was more than happy to answer any and all questions I had. Even when I had an emergency and had to ship the car back to the initial departure state on a moment's notice, Ben was extremely gracious and made a miracle happen within 24 hours without additional cost. He kept me informed of the vehicle's status every step of the way and both delivery and pick up were smooth. Agents at pick up and delivery were extremely nice and professional and more than happy to offer assistance removing the heavier items that were packed in the trunk of the vehicle. Car arrived in EXACT condition that it departed and I couldn't have been happier with the experience as a whole. Overall, extremely satisfied and I will be using them again and recommending them to anyone with shipping needs! ...[More]
By Michael on We Will Transport It Corp about 20 Hours Ago
Tried out another company who was unresponsive when I tried following up on pickup times. I found state2state online and called, they said they could pickup the NEXT day, and get the car to Indiana the DAY AFTER (when I was going to be there). It was literally perfect. My sister was the person signing off on the pickup, she was called 2 hours, 30 minutes and 5 minutes before he came, went smoothly. I even asked for it to be delivered late, which it was. On pickup day, he again called twice, once to tell me the time, the second to tell me he was here. EXTREMELY efficient and professional and nice. Overall an amazing experience...[More]
By Sam on State 2 State Auto Transport Inc. about 22 Hours Ago
Autostar was on time, effective and efficient – I would definitely use them again. Likewise, customer service was top notch and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to a friend....[More]
By Doug on AutoStar Transport Express on Jul 2 2015 11:50PM
Response from AutoStar Transport Express
Mike Cannon about 6 Hours Ago
From: Marie 888-802-8250 Ext 2230: Thank you so much for the great review Doug! I’m very happy to hear that the transportation went smoothly and you a...[More]
Crook car transport company. They took my deposit and never picked my car and never provided the service. I signed the contract with them via RightSignature.com and they trashed my contract after took my deposit and after NOT providing the service. I asked them for refund of my deposit, still they are not giving my refund back. I called my credit card company and I did dispute for my deposit. They are 100% dishonest, crook especially TED who promises so many and does not provide service instead take your money. DO NOT go to them and DO NOT believe them. They ate my deposit, did not transport my car. CROOK, CROOK, CROOK....[More]
By Khan on Car Transport Express on Jul 2 2015 11:44PM
Ray @ upscale did every thing & more that he said would get done. This was my first time transporting anything & I couldn`t be more pleased with the experience. I had a unique item that needed moved ,as it was a John Deere tractor & Ray got me what I thought was a very reasonable quote & every thing he said would happen did & the tractor was even 2 days earlier that expected. If I ever need anything moved again Upscale will certainly be my ONLY call!!! The quote was $1550 & was a thousand dollars less than most of his competitors Thanks Bob Darling from Port Angeles WA. ...[More]
By Bob Darling on Upscale Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 11:40PM
I was completely satisfied with the customer service , timeliness , and communication with this company. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable cross contry transport....[More]
By Aporter on Direct Express Auto Transport on Jul 2 2015 11:17PM
The delivery was done in the time frame that I was told (between 4 to 7 days). The driver was nice and he was cautious when downloading the car....[More]
By Huber on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 11:07PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 12 Hours Ago
CALL MALIA 360-214-3671 - SEVEN YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, AVAILABLE SEVEN DAYS A WEEK, AND EVENINGS FOR QUOTES OR QUESTIONS***BBB A+ ACCREDITE...[More]
RELIABLE AND FRIENDLY. TOM WAS VERY HELPFUL AND TALKED ME THROUGH ALL OF MY ANXIETIES ABOUT SHIPPING A CAR AND HOW IT WORKS. I WOULD USE AGAIN. ...[More]
By mary on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 2 2015 10:49PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Jul 2 2015 10:59PM
Thank you for your great review Mary! Happy to be helpful!...[More]
I did not hire this company but they took it upon themselves to put my car on the board. I called them and plolitely asked them to remove the car as I had hired another service and the woman started using profanity. They completely ignored my request and still have not removed my car. This makes it difficult for the firm I hired as it not good to have multiple listings for the same car. They are very dishonest and unprofessional - STAY AS FAR AWAY as possible ...[More]
By Marc Richin on Economical Auto Transport Inc. on Jul 2 2015 10:42PM
After the usual bad experience of having to deal with obtaining quotes online I decided to call Joe who had transported my goat a few years ago. Safe, hassle free experience. Would use again....[More]
By lou on Proven Auto Movers Inc. on Jul 2 2015 10:41PM
Given the need for enclosed transportation, and that the car was going to and coming from secondary markets, this carriage was arranged with alacrity. The pick-up and delivery were about right in the middle of the expected time ranges for each, so call this one on the money. The cost was a plus, in my view. I've paid, and been asked to pay, nearly as much for open transport across similar distances. Another couple hundred dollars is a small price to pay for this kind of service....[More]
By Jack on Angels Moving Autos on Jul 2 2015 10:30PM
My experience with Stefan was the best one I could possibly have hoped for. I can rarely recount a customer service experience with any company in any field that made me feel more valued, respected, and appreciated. I have and will continue to endorse this company in the highest regard. The shipper that was booked was prompt, professional, friendly, delivered my van ahead of schedule and in great shape as well as communicated often and courteously with my brother who received the vehicle. A++++...[More]
By Corbyn on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 2 2015 10:26PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Jul 2 2015 11:26PM
Thank you for your fantastic review, Corbyn! Happy to treat you like a valued customer - because you are!...[More]
I have been using American Transport for 2 snowbird seasons along with a friend to transport our vehicle to/from Florida west coast. After getting stood up a couple of years ago from a broker we found Jim and American Transport online. Jim brings the cars to his terminal then he brings them to Manchester, NH and meets us at Macy parking lot. It worked out great for 2 years and look forward to heading back down in the fall. ...[More]
By Bob on American Transport (Massachussets) on Jul 2 2015 10:15PM
Response from American Transport (Massachussets)
Jim Belletete about 9 Hours Ago
jim@americantransportmass.com 1-866-835-3044 Keep me in mind for other transports in the future....[More]
After selecting another provider, I frantically called ASG. To put it in context, calls with the original company went unanswered, emails were never read or responded to, and at 3:30PM of my "scheduled" pick-up day, I needed to find an alternative. I called Kim at ASG, within 24-hours I had a confirmed pick-up. The car was picked up as promised and delivered a day early! I did not want to deal with all this drama (cross-country move), but Kim really made this easy. Best part - I was not gouged - pricing was in line with quotes, despite my emergency. Save yourself time and use ASG. ...[More]
By David on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 10:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 11:03PM
Kimberly@Autoshippinggroup.com 360-200-6854 CALL, TEXT OR EMAIL ME FOR A FREE QUOTE. I HAVE BEEN WITH OUR COMPANY GOING ON 9 YEARS NOW! A+ ACCREDITED!...[More]
By David on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 10:13PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 10:23PM
Price was lower than the other estimates I received. The company and the transport driver were courteous and efficient. Overall, a very positive experience....[More]
By Tim Burke on Gran Turismo Motorsports on Jul 2 2015 10:00PM
I was coordinating the shipment of my boss's vehicle and Felicia was very patient with me throughout the whole process. She explained to me how the process would work and we took it one step at a time. Felicia would update me when she had any new information and was never hard to get a hold of. I look forward to working with her when my boss needs his car shipped back. ...[More]
By Daniela on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Jul 2 2015 9:59PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey on Jul 2 2015 11:05PM
** Call FELICIA @ (602) 428-6872 on her direct line from 6-3pm PST or text her anytime , felicia@autoshippinggroup.com **** Auto Shipping Group is A+ ...[More]
Had a great experience. Received a quick fair bid. Quick pick-up and then quick delivery of vehicle....[More]
By Dennis on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Jul 2 2015 9:34PM
Sent out an ENCLOSED CARRIER... By far the best service. Worth every penny. I have many friends that need shipping all of the time so I am certainly going to be using them again. Thanks again...[More]
By Stephen Curry on Veteran Transport Logistics on Jul 2 2015 9:26PM
Reliable quote. Everything on time. No complaints. Driver communicated well and arrived at time promised....[More]
By Leo Knaff on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 2 2015 9:09PM
I had absolutelly nothing to do with A123 all they did was take my eposit money and i never heard from them again!! They drivers company was honest and did everythng quick and ontime. Called me everyday throughout the process. I dont even see a point in using AT123. As i said they just took my money and never heard from them again....[More]
By Hanna k on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 2 2015 9:03PM
I chose Quicken Auto Transport based on the positive reviews I read on www.transportreviews.com and my initial phone conversation with the broker, Chris DeFilippis. He was able to answer all of my questions and put me at ease since this was the first time that I have ever used an auto shipping company. I had a great experience with Quicken and will recommend their services to family and friends in the future....[More]
By Daphney on Quicken Auto Transport LLC on Jul 2 2015 8:48PM
They picked up and dropped off on schedule. They were very friendly and delivered my vehicle in perfect condition....I would definitely use them again....[More]
By AARON V on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 2 2015 8:13PM
Irene was very helpful with walking me through all steps of the process and did everything she could to find me the best possible quote. I would recommend her and definitely choose her again if I was to ship my car....[More]
By Victor israelsson on Auto Transport 123 on Jul 2 2015 8:12PM
Ship a car direct had great customer service. Car was picked up and delivered within the time frame given to me. Only drawback was that the driver assigned was very difficult to get a hold of - would not pick up most of my phone calls and only called me an hour before pick up and an hour before drop-off. However, when I contacted Matt, he was very prompt in returning my phone calls and answering any questions I had....[More]
By Aimee on Ship a Car Direct on Jul 2 2015 7:59PM
Response from Ship a Car Direct
Michael Strickland on Jul 2 2015 11:09PM
Thank you for the positive feedback, Aimee! Glad Matt was responsive (especially when the driver wasn't available)....[More]
Previous 1 2 3 4