View 169,201 Reviews on 3,817 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 23
Reviews 26-50 of 1102
I want to begin by saying that I don't think I'll ever transport a car ever again unless I'm calling eddy.When I tell you he did a spectacular job it's nothing more then an understatement.He was incredibly knowledgeable about the industry and I felt like I didn't even have to lift a finger.He had my car transported in a very timely matter, using a very great driver,whom he kept in contact with the entire time to keep me informed.Believe me ,if you ever need your car transported I really recommend calling premium auto movers and asking for Eddy.Im sure he can get the job done for you promptly....[More]
By Ernesto G on Premium Auto Movers about 10 Hours Ago
Short & Sweet - After talking to 8-10 brokers who only wanted my credit card information & wanted to rush me off the phone I got a call from Joanna. By the time our conversation ended "40 minutes later" I was happy & felt at ease about the transport process.. Car was picked up & delivered without out issue. Thank You JOANNA . YOU ARE AWESOME !!!...[More]
By Tawny on Ironclad Auto Transport about 12 Hours Ago
Damon Sewell provide outstanding follow through and customer service in getting me my 2015 Challenger Hellcat. The car arrived on time and was just perfect. The driver was very nice and courteous and was very thorough in going over the car inspection list with us. It was definitely worth the wait and I knew the car was in good hands from shipping point to my destination. The cost of the transport was well worth the money knowing the car was in good hands of Reliable Carriers incorporated. Damon Sewell, the customer service contact and person who I worked with was outstanding in his follow through and commitment to get me my car safely. The order tracking number was 01057522-0. I cannot speak highly enough of Ricky the driver. He took the time to go over little mark that was on the car with me, which was only a few finger prints and he even marked a small chip on the right rear mag which happened during delivery. The car was picked up in Weatherford, Oklahoma on Wednesday the 26th of August at 11:00 am. and it was delivered to me on Thursday the 27th at 11:15 am. It was so exciting to get my new car, in perfect condition and know it was in good hands with Reliable Carriers. I highly would recommend using Reliable Carriers to transport your collectors car and I would also use them again if I have the occasion to. Thanks again for the great customer service and professionalism. Steve ...[More]
By Steven Louis May on Reliable Carriers Inc. about 12 Hours Ago
At first I didn't know who to trust when it came to shipping my car, but Justin Peters explained the whole process to me and really helped me understand how this all works. He found me a driver within a couple hours of our call for the original price, he didn't even try to change my quote. The driver was really friendly and accommodating, Everything was done on time and my car was delivered in the timeframe he set for me in perfect condition. He always kept me up to date on everything that was happening and would never miss one of my calls. Overall great experience, if I ever need to transport my car again I kept his number on file and I recommend the same to you....[More]
By Brian on Premium Auto Movers about 12 Hours Ago
I sent my car from ND to FL, everything was good, the driver had a problem with the trailer and have one day delay but they contact me all the time, good transport company...[More]
By Erick on Leon Auto Transport Corp. about 12 Hours Ago
I have shipped/received high dollar vintage collector cars 9 times over the past 5 years. This last time I used one of the very top people in the industry, Ken Gold of GT Motorsports, in this case acting as a broker. He set up the shipment of my newly acquired 1963 Chevy Super Sport convertible withwhat turned out to be a superb classic car transport company named Curves Ahead LLC out of Topeka Kansas. I would rate every aspect of my transaction with both Ken Gold and Curves Ahead as really exceptional. If you need a savvy broker with a wealth of experience in this industry, who is honest, crisp, and professional, Mr. Gold of Gran Torino Motorsports has my highest recommendation. Now to Curves Ahead, the company Mr. Gold set me up with....every aspect of my transaction with this car transporter specializing in high value exotic and vintage classic collector cars was exemplary...from Natalie (dispatcher) to the very professional driving team of Gary and Nita. I was kept informed through all stages of my car being transported and most importantly the car arrived in exactly the same condition as when picked up, after a very long journey. The truck was state of the art and was carrying a $400,000 valued 1963 Corvette and a pristine as new and very rare 1965 factory lightweight all out race Dodge 330 (one of only100 made). I am leaving the above feedback because the car transport industry, unfortunately is not policed and has too many scam artists and outright crooks. Beware consumers! Hopefully my spending the time to write this review will result in someone who might otherwise have an unsatisfactory experience with the industry having the type I just experienced. ...[More]
By J. Cunningham on Curves Ahead LLC about 13 Hours Ago
Great experience with Matt and ship a car direct. Carrier was professional and car arrived undamaged. Pickup was right outside my apartment, though delivery was a couple miles away. Only issue was the carrier requesting cash only, not even a cashier's check. Would use again!...[More]
By Davud M on Ship a Car Direct about 13 Hours Ago
This was my first time shipping a car and I was totally nervous and skeptical. I filled out an online form for quotes and I started getting tons of emails and calls from brokers everywhere. Jason was the first call I answered and he let me know how everything worked and how it was going to go down. He told me to be patient and that a truck would probably not be available until a couple of days before my shipping date. We didn't keep in contact during the waiting period and that made a little nervous so I contacted another place for a quote because at this point the date was getting closer and I just wanted to have everything done. Jason convinced me to trust him and I did it was a good decision. The other conpany said they had a driver for me but never gave me the drivers info even after I called and requested for it. I definitely put Jason through alot but he was patient, understanding, and put me and my concerns first! Definitely a great guy to do business with and he put me with a good company/driver that delivered my Chevy Cruze on time and in great comdition! The car was picked up on 8/19 and delivered 8/22. The original plan was to get the car shipped from okc to Brooklyn but the car would have areived before I did (8/24) so Jason worked out a deal for them to take it to a car dock in New Jersey and I pick it up. The total cost was $700. The car was a little dirty te be expected but the things I put in my trunk were still there and the interior and exterior was as before. I highly recommend shipping through Jason! He is a great guy and wonderful businessman! Made my first shipping experience worth it. ...[More]
By Alexis on Pricedrite Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
i shipped my car from modesto California to Memphis TN nation auto is good company to go for it the y shipped my car on time that was 5 days the driver is good and the contact person shean walkeris he is the one booked my order he is good person too no hidden fee no extra charge that was $895.00 like they told me when I first call them every body if you want to ship your car go for nation auto transport....[More]
By musid ismail on Nation Auto Transport about 14 Hours Ago
I am very pleased with the service, is the first time I use this kind of service and I chose this company because of their reviews. Very professional, always great communication...[More]
By l0urdes on Ship a Car Direct about 14 Hours Ago
This company and ESPECIALLY DAVE was nothing but lies. They never did anything but ask for my deposit. Never Use this Company Terrible people and only gave me the runaround regarding this transport from Fl. I would tell everyone to NEVER use this company....[More]
By mike on We Will Transport It Corp about 14 Hours Ago
My experience with this company was great. They made the process easy, walking me through each step and answered all of my questions thoroughly. The customer service was excellent; they were very polite and patient with me. Justin made sure everything was on time, he had the cheapest quote, found a driver immediately, and he really knows how this industry works. Would definitely use this service again or recommend to a friend!...[More]
By Alex Vega on Premium Auto Movers about 15 Hours Ago
Direct Transport was recommended to me by a person that sells and works in the car industry. He recommended Direct Transport with no hesitations. He uses them all the time and all over the US. My booking took about 5 minutes on line and was $200 cheaper than going through a transport broker. The pickup was on time and the delivery was a full day ahead. The car was received in great shape by my son. So, these are the guys to use! I provided a $50 incentive fee up front with my order and it was well earned by Direct Transport. I did request an expedited service and that was well worth the $79. Great service and professional attitude!...[More]
By Beth Moore on Direct Express Auto Transport about 15 Hours Ago
I was able to reach a contact broker right away and he arranged to have my vehicle transported the same day. I was amazed that I made my phone call at 7 am and my vehicle was delivered by 1:30 pm. Wonderful customer service and my broker answered all my questions immediately by email. I would definitely use this broker again....[More]
By Juli M on South Beach Transport about 16 Hours Ago
I am so happy that I chose this company to transport my mom's car from FL to AZ. They were fantastic. David was the rep who set everything up for me and the customer service he provided me was top notch. He kept me in the loop as to what was going on and if I had any questions he was quick to respond. The car was scheduled for pickup on a Wednesday morning and the driver called the day before to see if he could pick it up that evening. He said, if not, he would wait until morning. It was no problem for us and he picked it up when he said he would. The driver was very friendly and efficient. We were very surprised when we got a call less than 3 days later that the car had already been delivered to my home. I really wish they could have taken the furniture with them. We're still waiting on that... it's a 9 day transport. I can't say enough about the great service I received. Thank you David/Ship a car and Crown transportation for your spectacular service. I will definitely recommend you....[More]
By Kelly on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
Matt at Ship a Car Direct walked me through the entire shipping process. He was there to answer any questions I had, not only through email, but I could pick up the phone and actually speak to him directly. He didn't pressure me into using his company, he gave me facts and suggested I watch the videos on the website to learn more about having a car shipped. The videos were very informative and answered all the questions I had. The shipping company that Matt connected me with were great as well. They called me to let me know when the driver would arrive and he showed up on time and did a great job loading my car on the carrier. I have a 1968 Mustang with no power steering or breaks and he definitely had some challenges with it, but did awesome driving it The car showed up two days later which was great because I returned to Nashville just in time to receive it. The car was in great shape, no damage at all. I couldn't have asked for things to go more smoothly. It was a great experience and I'm so happy to finally have my Mustang with me! I would highly recommend Ship a Car Direct! They are awesome!...[More]
By Tina Davis on Ship a Car Direct about 17 Hours Ago
Excellent service and great people. Great price. They were very careful with my antique 1925 dodge car. The driver Peter was very familiar with shipping antique cars. He treated my car as if it was his own. Evelyn was also very helpful and honest....[More]
By John on Car Shipper USA LLC about 18 Hours Ago
I was shipping my car from Louisiana to Virginia. I was told my Patrick at Ship Your Car Now that my car would be picked up for sure on Tuesday and guaranteed delivery on Friday. I said ok and booked the move. When the time came, I could never get a hold of Patrick or the truck transport company. The driver showed up late on Wednesday and delivered the car late on Sunday. Patrick said he would call the driver and let me know exact times and I never heard from him again. This is a horrible company, do not ship your car with them. They claim they're the best and the most honest and they are not. They just want to book your car and then you can take care of the delays. They will never call you back, I called asking for a discount due to the delays and incurred and expenses and I never heard from the company again. Because of all my delays, I incurred extra expenses that I was not planning for and being carless was a HUGE expense. ...[More]
By Sylvia Beck on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 18 Hours Ago
We only had two days to make the arrangement of shipping the car from California to Michigan so that our son can have the car for commuting to college as soon as he arrives at Michigan. Mimi was very helpful to make the arrangement, Longmile Auto Haul, the carrier, and the truck driver were very professional. Car was picked up in the afternoon after my son left and was delivered to him in three days. They made it happen. We would definitely use their services again. Mimi is very thorough and efficient. Also a special thank to the driver. Great service....[More]
By Regina on Andrew Auto Transport on Aug 30 2015 6:29AM
Thanks Bernie!! Great service and price. Car came through fine, no damage. Pickup had to be at a reasonable hour by a reasonable driver (the car was in a retirement community) - and it was perfect. I will give you a call next time I need to ship a car!...[More]
By Darrow Cole on Excellent Auto Transport on Aug 30 2015 5:38AM
Response from Excellent Auto Transport
Bernie Wynn about 9 Hours Ago
Hi Darrow, I really appreciate you taking time to write such a nice review for us. I want to thank you for always being professional and working as ...[More]
I used other auto transport companies when my cars were being shipped before and never received this type of service...ever!!! This was wonderful! Excellent Service! My contacts where both Mr. Hamid and Mr. Arman. They were both very polite, respectful and provided me with Excellent Service. I am a very busy person and really needed a company that will handle the transportation of my cars for me without giving me any stress. I found it...FHT Auto Transport! The shipping cost was well within what I expected. They picked up both of my cars on time in New Jersey and delivered them on time in California as promised. I had no worries what so ever. Wonderful!!!! I would use them again, and I would also recommend FHT Auto Transport to my family, friends and business partners / co-workers. Thank you Mr. Hamid and Mr. Arman. I will be contacting you on my return trip....[More]
By Madlien T. on FHT Auto Transport Inc. on Aug 30 2015 5:37AM
I usually don't take the time to post reviews, but since Mark took his time going over and beyond for me, I made time=). This was my first time needing to ship a car and I was lost with a million and one questions! By far Mark was the nicest person I contacted and he assured me right away that I could ask as many questions as I needed to to feel comfortable...and I did! He explained the entire process to me, there were no surprises. He kept me informed every step of the way. I don't know when I will need to ship a car again, but if and when I or someone I know needs this service I will gladly pass them to Andrew Auto Transport! Thank you so much!...[More]
By Cora on Andrew Auto Transport on Aug 30 2015 4:28AM
I was skeptical about moving my car, and found that some brokers' DOT numbers were not valid and DOT told me by phone they should not be doing business. This company had a valid DOT license with valid insurance and bonding. This company had very personal service and was available when I called and checked to see how the carrier situation looked each day before a carrier was secured. Samantha also made calls to make sure that my car got picked up at the time I requested and it was dropped off within the requested time frame as well. Samantha gave me a carrier number to call and the phone was answered whenever I called; and the person on the line gave me good information about the delivery time. The price was a few hundred dollars lower that the other companies; and I believe I got more personal service too (not just a cold caller responding to me at a phone bank!). ...[More]
By MC Connally on Select Auto Movers, LLC on Aug 30 2015 2:20AM
I would highly recommend and use again both Auto Shipping Group (ASG) and thier chosen carrier GEO Best Service Inc. Lance Staab from ASG was very knowledgeable in respect of carriers to use and, cost estimates and transit time. The research and selection process that Lance applied ensured thst a carrier experienced in motorcycle transportation was selected. The chosen carrier; GEO Best Service, were very courteous, very clean and very professional. An excellent selection. I had two motorcycles that were transported ftom New York to North Carolina. The carrier called me to see if i would an early delivery, i agreed and i received my motorcycles 2 days early. Excellent service all round and it was all down to the diligence applied by Lance Staab. ...[More]
By Steve Guilfoyle on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 30 2015 1:32AM
Had to pay for rental car due to failure to deliver on time. $386.00, I drove the trip in a rental truck towing a trailer in five days. No one has called me to explain their delay issue. They took the money and forgot about me and my truck. DAS was one of the highest priced companies. No customer service at all. Very poor. Their tracking system is a joke and only says in transit. Very, very, very unhappy...[More]
By William Cody on Dependable Auto Shippers on Aug 30 2015 1:29AM
Truck broke down on the fist pick up day and on the next pickup date it broke down again. Pickup appointment in the morning nobody showed up ,they called in the afternoon that there will be there late evening. Now my son has to fly back to Orlando to pick up the car by his self. I will never ever do business with this company. ...[More]
By Maier on Veterans Auto Transport LLC on Aug 30 2015 12:42AM
First of all, I'd like to thank these guys for everything. Lance was very knowledgeable of what I needed and was even able to accommodate me on super short notice. The transport was smooth and I was impressed from the first phone call until the drop off. A1 service worth every penny. ...[More]
By David Dell on Dixon Worldwide Logisitcs Inc on Aug 30 2015 12:25AM
Excellent. My car was delivered on time and In excellent conditions. You guys made this very easy for me. Thank you!! Will definitely use again in the future if needed....[More]
By ASTRID on Premium Auto Movers on Aug 29 2015 11:51PM
I called a place to get quotes and got over 15 calls back. I checked my email and saw Richards email with a great video that explained how things worked with shipping cars. My grandmother left me a very clean almost new chevy and I just had to get it to Florida. I didnt want to driver so I chose Richard and Andrew Auto Transport because I liked the fact that they emailed only. After I gave him permission only then did he cal me:) The car got there, the quote was very accurate and overall im happy! Thank you...[More]
By Loren on Andrew Auto Transport on Aug 29 2015 11:30PM
The shipping agent was very helpful and got everything setup very quickly. The driver picked up the car on time and quickly loaded it onto the trailer. The delivery was a few hours late because of traffic, but the called us to make sure we knew that he would be late. Overall amerifrieght is a great service and i would use them again....[More]
By Hunter on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 29 2015 11:13PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 5 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Auto transport is not for sissies, particularly on an open carrier truck. All kinds of stuff can happen. Dave Fountain at Alpine shepherded our car from Pennsylvania to Arizona via the Alena Enterprise Inc carrier - it was picked up promptly and delivered in excellent condition. And this was after the first carrier truck was damaged by a forklift and the second one bailed out on the contract. Dave took care of everything, including finding Alena at the last minute. He answered all my newbie questions and responded quickly as well. The driver was competent and efficient, and I would use both of those companies again. Highly recommended....[More]
By Gail on Alpine Transport Inc. on Aug 29 2015 9:39PM
I am completely satisfied with the service provided by Auto transport 123. Everything was explained upfront and that was exactly what I paid for when the vehicle reached the destination. There were no additional fees or charges. Chris, my agent in Vancouver WA, was very professional and helpful. Howard, the driver who came to pick up the car, was very nice and called me before heading out to pick up the vehicle. The best part was that he made it to the front of my house to pick up the car. Even though he reached the destination on Monday, Howard worked around my daughter's schedule to deliver the car. In addition he was very accommodating about the stuff I packed into the car. My car reached undamaged. I had a good experience with this company and would recommend to all who want to transport their vehicles....[More]
By Karambir Sangha on Auto Transport 123 on Aug 29 2015 8:35PM
So, I was trying to get my 1972 cutlass supreme moved from Milwaukee, WI to Carbondale,IL. This company promise me they could have it to me the date I was promise. And called me and dang near rushed me to give them the deposit, but once I did do the deposit.. All type of problem came up.. Some other company booked me without my knowing, and I had to get them to take it down for the to move on with the order. I finally got them to take it down and I wanted a refund, so after I asked for a refund the guy from Andrew auto transport sent me another picture saying they couldn't do it because it's still up. Not knowing they had already removed the other quote 6-7 hours before, and he was trying to use the picture as a way to not refund me my money. Now the promise they made to get my car on the date I need it. They can't delivered. They trying to tell me I can't get a refund, but they don't meet my expectation or my needs in which they promised and which I paid for. ...[More]
By D'Eddric Williams on Andrew Auto Transport on Aug 29 2015 8:22PM
Response from Andrew Auto Transport
brian andrew desind on Aug 29 2015 11:22PM
D'eddric, We will not be held hostage by a negative review. You double booked the job with multiple brokers and wasted our time. We sent a driver to p...[More]
Very helpful employees and amazing service. They always got back to me right away when i had any questions and the driver can always be reached as well and knows how to handle any type of car. Will definitely use again!...[More]
By Olga on Leon Auto Transport Corp. on Aug 29 2015 8:02PM
I just had my car moved this week and it has been the most convenient car shipper I've used yet. The price was very affordable and the workers were very friendly and helpful. Highly recommended; my car arrived safely and right on time....[More]
By Catherine on Leon Auto Transport Corp. on Aug 29 2015 7:54PM
I'm not one to write reviews, but in this case, it's warranted. I've had two experiences with Ship A Car Direct. The first was great (after the fact). My carrier arrived earlier than expected and since I wasn't at the destination yet, it threw everything off. Long story short, it felt like the carrier was holding my car hostage as he started doing some insane things to ensure he would get paid! I didn't know if I would see my car again to be honest. Ship A Car Direct had a long relationship with this carrier and never saw this coming. Because of the company's excellent follow through, they worked things out with the carrier and I received my car as planned, and (thankfully) without any damage. I KNOW other companies wouldn't have changed the way they do business to accommodate a lowly customer such as myself, especially since they had no guaranteed form of payment from me. They took my word that I would pay as long as they appeased the carrier and got my car back. Ship a Car Direct paid the carrier themselves to make sure I was happy. I can't tell you what a relief it was to know I was doing business with an honorable company! Less than two months later, my father needed his car shipped. Gaby at Ship A Car Direct couldn't believe that I actually called THEM back! I will use and recommend this company time and time again! In a world when you don't know who you can trust anymore, just know that Ship A Car Direct is a class act! Thank you all for caring about your customers!...[More]
By Michelle Muniz on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 29 2015 7:46PM
Delivery was perfect but customer service with shipacardirect.com was poor. They talk a lot about how great customer service is but I didn't get that. My representative, Gaby, was difficult to reach and still has not followed through on her word to simply send me a receipt. I will most likely never use this site again. However, the transporter was flawless and delivered car in 1 day. I think ship a car direct is overpriced due to their ridiculous marketing....[More]
By Chad on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 29 2015 7:28PM
I transported a BMW 745i in an open carrier and it came through perfectly. Mark, Daisy, and Steve even held the car for me until I could come and pick it up. The charge was just a thank you. People who do things out of the goodness of their own heart need to be respected and honored, there are too few in this world. Mark even helped me get home! I know I do not deserve this but I will be forever grateful I did. Thank you from the bottom of My heart Steve, Daisy, and Mark. You are all winners in my book...[More]
By Wendell Davis on New World Auto Transport on Aug 29 2015 7:15PM
We were very satisfied with the service we received. We had limited time available for convenient pick up and a driver was found to suit us very quickly. The pick up and drop off times were on time and the length of time coming across the country was the minimum of the limit we were quoted. ...[More]
By Richard on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Aug 29 2015 6:49PM
After many responses for my quote to ship the car I was confused to say the least with all the companies that called. Rick at Passage Auto Transport was very forthcoming and explained the entire process from start to finish. I was worried at first because the estate sale left little time to pick up the car. Everything went flawless. Exceptional. I've never shipped a car before and after my dad passed I thought I would have to fly up and drive back. Thank you Rick and Joel too. Wish you the best and highly recommend your service to all my "snowbird" friends and family! LOL!...[More]
By David Karp on Passage Auto Transport on Aug 29 2015 5:52PM
As with many others, I was very apprehensive about shipping my car long distance. However, after reading numerous favorable reviews about Ship A Car direct and several conversations with Gaby, I felt more comfortable about the process. Additionally, the quote which was provided was significantly less than those from others who I spoke with. Of course, some nerves existed leading up to and on the date of delivery. However, the carrier was communicative, prompt, and courteous. Gaby at Ship A Car Direct was in touch throughout the process (before and immediately after pick-up and drop-off) to ensure that all went smoothly. I would certainly use Ship A Car Direct again, if needed. Thank you, Gaby!...[More]
By Krishna S on Ship a Car Direct on Aug 29 2015 5:44PM
This was the first time that I was transporting a car and I was very nervous. I received a phone call from Sofia Santana regarding my quote that she sent me. She was very patient and answered all my questions. She also went over the quote and the information that she would need to start looking for a driver to pick up my car. Before I knew it my car was picked up the next day. She provided me with the driver information and was with me the whole step of the way. Thanks Sofia and Car2transport....[More]
By Casandra on Car2Transport on Aug 29 2015 5:41PM
Decided to dump our car at an impound lot instead of deliver as promised bc they didnt want to move the "brand new cars" behind it. It had a dead battery and they wouldnt jump start it, the battery is in the trunk on newer audis. Scum bags, ended up costing us over 800 bucks to get a car from washington to utah when we normally pay 450....[More]
By joseph on eCarMover on Aug 29 2015 5:40PM
Because of the remote pick up locationz it was hard to get a carrier to pick up the vehicle. We had to drive it 50 miles to a more populated area to meet the carrier. Other than that the experience was smooth and predictable. A little more $ than we had hoped but , oh well, we got our car......[More]
By Roger G. on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 29 2015 5:37PM
i was referred to this company by several colleagues and decided to go with them... and i am glad i did! great customer service, they know how to help you with what you need, and very convenient, quotes are very good and fair! thanks to justin peters i received my car in perfect condition and just in time! he knows how to get drivers rather quickly, and treats you very well. i would totally recommend justin peters and premium auto movers to anyone who needs a car transported. keep up the good work!...[More]
By carlos on Premium Auto Movers on Aug 29 2015 5:27PM
The service provided by AmeriFreight was great. They provided plenty of information, and contacted me quite often to make sure things were going well. Much thanks to Ali! This was my first time shipping a car, and all the way from coast to coast at that. The final price ended up being much less than quoted, so that is a BIG plus. The only gripe I have is that the carrier was a few hours late on the day of pick-up, but he informed me he was running late so it wasn't that much of an inconvenience....[More]
By Robert Griffin on AmeriFreight Car Shipping on Aug 29 2015 5:18PM
Response from AmeriFreight Car Shipping
AmeriFreight about 5 Hours Ago
For Discount Rates, Call Ali 678-608-0570...[More]
Very Pleased BULL TRUCKING DID AN EXCELLENT JOB FOR ME. FRED TOOK VERY GOOD CARE OF MY 1993 HONDA BETWEEN ARIZONA AND ILLINOIS. I AM REFERRING THEM TO MY FRIEND, TODAY...[More]
By Lindsay on Bulldog Trucking on Aug 29 2015 4:39PM
this is the first time i use No.1 car transpotation. Since i am an international student, i feel like it is kind of hard to communicate with others sometimes, especially on the phone. But this experience with NO.1 Car Transportation was really good since the customer service was really nice. and the they are always to listen to my requests and never get bored. Though the drive picked up my car 2 days late then the first day available, but it delivered my car right on time within one day. ...[More]
By Yuqi Fan on Number 1 Auto Transport Inc. on Aug 29 2015 4:04PM
Henry was fantastic. I had a difficult situation where the seller moved the pick up window several times in the span of the transaction. Henry was the only broker who was willing to work with me, knowing that the seller had a very small window of time for vehicle pick up. He was able to negotiate a pick up time that worked for the shipper and seller. Henry made countless phone calls to make this work, and updated me as the situation evolved. The vehicle arrived on time as scheduled, with no issues what so ever. I highly recommend his services....[More]
By Joe H. on Coastal Car Transport Inc on Aug 29 2015 4:00PM
David was very professional and helpful with the transportation of my vehicle. The price was fair and the service was very prompt. My vehicle was picked up on time and delivered as estimated....[More]
By Cory Bricker on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Aug 29 2015 3:21PM