View 150,826 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 20
Reviews 26-50 of 955
I just want to thank Fletcher from All Aboard Auto Transport for an honest approach to having my car shipped from Arizona to Connecticut. When I started researching the process I had quotes varying 100's of dollars and an array of time frames. Fletcher walked me through the process and was available for questions promptly. He was able to have my vehicle picked up when requested, and delivered within the time frame we had discussed. He arranged for Premier Auto Movers in Arizona to ship my vehicle. Wayne the driver was courteous and communicated readily during the trip. The car arrived in excellent condition without any damage at all. I would definitely recommend All Aboard Auto Transport and Fletcher to get a vehicle safely to its destination. ...[More]
By Barb on 1 All Aboard Auto Transport (NY) about 17 Hours Ago
They were late one day but that was not a problem at all for me. Overall, very friendly and respectful company & reps (especially the driver)....[More]
By Hassan on TD Auto Transport about 18 Hours Ago
Once again Dan Cabral and Auto Shipping Group delivered exactly the service I needed. For the second time in about a month I needed to get a vehicle from north west Montana to Texas. No small order. With Auto Shipping Group and Dan Cabral as my contact it went off with out a hitch. The drivers with Transport Express Inc. were great to work with. They arrived when they said they would and before I knew it the Toyota was in Texas. Thank you to all. Sincerly Jon Mckane...[More]
By Jon Mckane on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
Perfect 10/10 experience... Thanks Daniel! Fast, friendly, flexible, fair and honest! I recommend working with him the next time you need to shop your car and want it done right, with a stress free experience. ...[More]
By Brandon Stine on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 18 Hours Ago
NEW WORLD AUTO TRANSPORT DIFFERENTLY GETS TWO THUMBS UP FROM ME. THEY DID AN EXCELLENT JOB TRANSPORTING MY VEHICLE ON TIME. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ! ...[More]
By SANDY OSGOOD on New World Auto Transport about 19 Hours Ago
The entire process of shipping my car across most of the country was not only the way it was described by Dale, the Ship A Car Direct representative, it was truly easy including the communications among all of the participants (which rarely is the case). The price was consistent with what was initially estimated and was not out of line with the distance and time required. To sum it up I would recommend to anyone in need of the service that Ship A Car Direct provides, which is transporting vehicles from one location to another, speak with them and seriously consider their services. I had a pleasant experience and chances are you will too. These people are truly professional in every way. This review is not influenced by anything other than my recent favorable experience with Ship A Car Direct....[More]
By S Taylor on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
I called around and got some quotes on the first one was supposed of done it for $850 to move my vehicle from Georgia going to Mexico they backed out at the last minute saying they couldn't do it then I ended up calling Mike D bag that we will transport it and got a quote from him of $1050 I told him when I wanted the vehicle picked up delivery wasn't an issue it was just pick up time that I was mainly concerned with him he assured me that it would be picked up on or before the day that we agreed upon it was picked up the following morning because the driver was I guess held up a little bit but as far as I was concerned it was picked up on time I'm a truck driver myself so I know things don't always work out like you planned but the driver and Mike both were in contact with me saying that it would be picked up the very next morning sure enough they got picked up two days later it was delivered no problems no damages nothing missing Mike and the driver I wish I could remember his name that delivered my vehicle were both very nice very pleasant very polite and I also have another vehicle that's going to need to be shipped from Alabama to New Mexico and I will be using we will transport it and in the meantime while I was waiting on my truck the big picked up from Valdosta Georgia to be brought to New Mexico I had somebody call me oh we can beat anybody's price as a well we've already got one and I lowballed him because I was happy with everything that Mike had done up to the point of my vehicle being picked up and wants it was picked up I was very satisfied with his communications with me as to what was going on with the delivery of my truck the pick up and everything and what I recommend we will transport it to other people that need vehicle shit yes I will I give them out of five stars I give them 52 thumbs up whatever you want to call it they've got an a+ with me so next time when that time comes that my next vehicle is needing to be shipped I will just call we will transport it ...[More]
By Larry W on We Will Transport It Corp about 19 Hours Ago
I transported my 2014 Audi S5 from Henderson NV to Coral Springs Florida. Mark was very helpful in explaining the process, accommodating my timeframes, including holding the vehicle until I was actually on the receiving side (the driver arrived a few days early due to route changes). The driver Daryl was super nice, very professional and meticulous. The my vehicle was received in the same condition without a great deal of dirt due to the rain, so inspection was thorough. They are awesome as they don't actually take payment for the fee until after the vehicle is delivered. Only complaint is that there was a mix up in the breakdown of charges though the amount was the same as the quoted price - get this carefully explained....[More]
By David Thompkins on South Beach Transport about 19 Hours Ago
Very good service!! Accommodating and pleasant to deal with. If I had to transport a vehicle again I would certainly seek these guys out again. ...[More]
By Ralph on Lightning Auto Carriers about 19 Hours Ago
Tom at Ship A Car Direct was a huge help - was very easy to work with, extremely reachable, and intimately knowledgeable with shipping a car across the country. I would absolutely work with them again. However the trucking company they connected me (WEIGHTLESS INC.) with was insanely difficult to work with and gave me attitidue and false claims throughout the entire process. They were over 26 hours late picking up the the car, with little to no communication about timing, and days late delivering the car while making up excused and giving me extreme attitude the entire time. Would absolutely never work with that company again. ...[More]
By Max on Ship a Car Direct about 19 Hours Ago
The driver didn't deliver the car to the address I gave him. Instead, he called me and asked me to drive somewhere else to pick it up. When I asked why, he said it's illegal and his truck can't. It was worse that he gave the address but didn't gave the name of town at first, which made me think it in the town of the delivery address. So I went in the opposite direction. Then he told me it is actually in another town! After I told him that I need more time to get there (since I was in the opposite direction), he lost the patience, keeping calling me and text me. His distraction and the big rain made me miss his place again. Finally it took me two hours to get my car. Then he drove my car with me to my home. Just because I missed a turn, he kept beeping in the quiet community. Very rude. The worst driver I have ever met. The worst delivery service ever. ...[More]
By Zack on MJ Parker Trucking about 19 Hours Ago
I worked with Paul Botelho on getting my car shipped from Hawaii to the mainland. He was easy to work with. Even when there was delay of about a month form initial quote there was still no problems with getting shipment done. Also the drop off went great. The person dropping off the car was able to change the drop off point saving the people who were picking up the car about 2 ours of travel time. I am recommending this company and Paul to all my friends for shipping cars to and from Hawaii....[More]
By Chris Herman on Direct Connect Auto Transport about 20 Hours Ago
This is the third time I have used Ship A Car Direct and each time it gets better. It was picked up on the first available day and the driver was right on time. There were no problems at all. It was delivered on the day promised. Good communication on the carrier's part. Things went very smooth. Would definitely use them again and again. Worked with Tom a second time and he was great!!! ...[More]
By Patti on Ship a Car Direct about 20 Hours Ago
Decided to use Transport Connection after reading reviews online, and particularly the complaints. The owner Bill Avrich, answered my call and explained the process, which I was already familiar with. TC's prices are not the cheapest but I was aware that many companies advertise cheaper prices to get your business and then customers are upset when their car isn't picked up within the agreed time. Bill arranged a pick-up within 2 days, however that fell thru when the truck had to go in for repairs. Neither of us were happy, but Bill found another company within another 2 days, Umbrella Auto Transport and they picked up my car in Delaware on schedule (within 2 hours) on a Thursday and delivered in Arizona the following Tuesday afternoon. The driver, Aziz, was extremely courteous and professional. I went with the standard service and from 1st call to final delivery of my vehicle it was 2 weeks so overall it was a positive experience. Bill was always responsive and worked hard to get my car picked up at the price we had agreed on....[More]
By caroline L on Transport Connection about 20 Hours Ago
Robin and Roy provided exceptional customer service. Very responsive, very polite, very professional. Certainly would use again, and will refer when I can. Thanks, Jesse B. ...[More]
By Jesse B. on Transport Time about 20 Hours Ago
We had to move cross country from Buffalo NY to Sacramento CA. No small thing, and lot of things could go wrong. So, after a lot of research I resolved with AutoShipping because 1) Great Reviews from previous customers esp cross country moves. 2) BBB rated A+ (whereas a lot of competitors were not. do your research). 3) good price. 4) great initial contact with customer rep. The move itself was a breeze. The truck started a day late, which was fine, but ended up getting cross country way early which was pleasant surprise. The best part, other than the competitive price was the communication; both Chaley (from ASG) and Oxana (from Viva Express) were in constant contact and made the move seamless. With all the hassle of moving, esp cross country, shipping the car with a well rated, well communicating team was absolutely awesome because it offers piece of mind and one giant thing not to worry about. I would definitely use them again, in a heartbeat, if I have to ship a car. ...[More]
By UG on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 20 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 20 Hours Ago
***AUTO SHIPPING GROUP INC**** CALL TODAY FOR A FREE INSTANT QUOTE****360-214-3678****UG, Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. It was a pleasure a...[More]
This was my first time shipping a vehicle and the customer service and delivery were top notch! Sam promptly responded to my phone calls and emails. Delivery was right on time! I'm so happy!...[More]
By Torrence Davis on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 19 Hours Ago
Sam Anderson (360) 200-6922 sam@autoshippinggroup.com Torrence, thank you for the 5 star review!! I always try to make a transport go as smoothly ...[More]
Safeway Car Transport Mike and his team were great to work with. After three months of searching, I chose them to assist me in transporting my sons car to Maryland. The issues I have are with the actual transport company, who picked up my car, delivered it late, not the same driver, drove the car and than delivered the car not working. I would hope that Safeway Car Transport would reconsider utilizing USA Auto Transport, LLC. ...[More]
By S Mueller on Safeway Car Transport LLC about 21 Hours Ago
AFTER DOZENS OF FALSE PROMISES FROM OTHER SO - CALLED BROKERS, AND WASTING NEARLY 3 WEEKS OF DECEPTION, I WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO GET NELSON SMITH TO TAKE ON MY TRANSPORT ORDER. FROM THE VERY START THERE WAS NEVER A TIME WHEN HE DID NOT ANSWER MY MANY QUESTIONS, EITHER BY EMAIL OR BY PHONE WITHIN A FEW MINUTES OF CALLING OR EMAILING HIM, EVERYTHING HE PROMISED, HE DELIVERED. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM HIGHLY, SECOND TO NONE IN A UNREGULATED INDUSTRY...ALL THIS WITHOUT COLLECTING HIS FEE UNTIL THE CAR DROPPED IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE. THE VEHICLE I SHIPPED DID NOT RUN, AND IS A VERY LIMITED PRODUCTION MODEL, AND WHILE OTHERS WOULD NOT CONSIDER HELPING ME, SOUTH BEACH TRANSPORT DID... IF YOU WANT THE TRUTH, AND YOU WANT IT DONE, CALL NELSON SMITH......[More]
By GARY THATCHER on South Beach Transport about 21 Hours Ago
Service from the initial contact to the final delivery was very professional and helpful. Would definitely use again or recommend for others to use. The entire shipping process, from vehicle drop off to delivery, was on time and with no hick-ups....[More]
By joseph on Auto Transport 123 about 21 Hours Ago
Never answer phone call. Cancelled my reservation for no reason. waste me 5 days and did not ship my car....[More]
By Zhan on Easy Car Move about 21 Hours Ago
I called Dan Cabral at Auto Shipping Group to set up shipping my car yesterday afternoon. I was on a tight schedule and only had three days available to have the carrier pick up my car. He took care of it very quickly. Less than a hour after speaking to him, he had lined up a carrier to pick up my car the very next day. I was really impressed by how quickly he was able to set it up. The carrier arrived right on time at 8 this morning. It only took about 15 minutes for them to load up the car. The driver was very polite and friendly. It should arrive in about 5 days. Thanks Dan for making this process so easy and hassle-free. I will definitely use Auto Shipping Group again. ...[More]
By Lacey on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 21 Hours Ago
Working with Mercury Auto Transport and especially Jim Gozde was a very positive experience. When we first started the process to transport our car it was stressful. We never did it before and were getting some less than credible companies responding to our inquiry. Mercury Auto Transport stood out from all the others - starting with it's informative website to my main contact person, Jim Gozde. Jim patiently described the whole process and kept me informed each step of the way. The car was picked up and delivered on time and for the lowest price quoted by any of the other transport companies. I would definitely recommend Mercury Auto Transport....[More]
By J Hackett on Mercury Auto Transport LLC about 21 Hours Ago
Review - I went through a broker who assigned my car to these guys. Had I known, I would have gone directly to Autoline because the broker charged me a $250 fee on top of the carrier rate. Autoline's rate was $600 from Houston to Los Angeles. The driver (Nathan) picked up my car on Friday and delivered it the following Monday. He is very PROFESSIONAL and helpful in answering all my questions and concerns. I watched him load and unload my car with precaution and precision - sure enough my car was delivered to my safely to my door. Great Company - I will use them only from now on....[More]
By Jess Novak on Autoline Transport about 21 Hours Ago
My sells rep was the best. Very helpful, she made sure i was taken care of. She even followed up after the vehcial was delivered. I will be using you in future as well as recommending your company. Thanks Marie....[More]
By john on Total Car Shipping about 21 Hours Ago
I was flexible getting my car across the country, and Get It Done provided fast, economical service. I was forced to travel to Florida for a family emergency, and was pleased to utilize the services of Get It Done Transportation to get my car to me. Communication was superior. I was given and accurate quote. The car was picked up in a timely manner. The car was delivered in a very timely manner. From first contact to final delivery, I was kept informed of the status of where my car was and when it would arrive. I have used Get It Done Transportation to transport four vehicles to and from different locations both for business and personal needs. They have offered the same reliable service each time I've used them....[More]
By Rachel P on Get it Done Transportation about 22 Hours Ago
Response from Get it Done Transportation
David Pein about 12 Hours Ago
Rachel, I cant thank you enough for all the repeat business. Being family owned and operated its the repeat business like yours and referrals like thi...[More]
I spent a good amount of time researching shipping my car from MA to CA and spoke to a number of different companies and got a number of different quotes. I finally decided on Motor Movers, primary contact Don Edwards, because they had good reviews, gave me a fair process, and were honest in dealing with me. Don himself is a pretty typical sales guy. He wants your business and he wants to explain the service to you in a bit of a long-winded (albeit knowledgeable) way. I had to tell him, "Hey, Don, if you want my service you gotta let me talk." He reminded me of some former Sales colleagues I had. But he apologized, talked business with me instead of talked down to me, and we agreed on a bid price for my car. Since I had talked to a few different companies, I had an idea of what we should be doing. Don and I agreed to go ahead with a bid $25 above the lowest on the freight board to insure a pickup, and he worked his magic. After we placed the bid, he had confirmed a pickup for me within 2 hours. I was impressed. Avrora Express was the carrier during the process. A local truck came and picked my car up (handled by my mom, was I was away on business), brought it to a central location, and then loaded it on a 10-car carrier for the x-country ride. She arrived on time and in good condition. I would DEFINITELY use Avrora Express again, and I'd ask for Paul. Some tips for Don that I pointed out to him and he has acknowledged: -Let the customer talk :) Give your sales pitch, but give him/her a chance to butt in! -Follow up once the car has been picked up. I was working on a super tight schedule and left the day after I arranged for the service with MM. I was in South Carolina on business for a week and then flew directly to California, so I was under an undue amount of stress...and relying on trust. I didn't hear back from Don until today...1.5 or so weeks since my car has arrived. Don said he's usually more communicative, and I believe him. I didn't have any issues with my car, but I believe I did leave him a VM while my car was in transit. So I felt a little bit like, "we booked you, now you're on your own." Sorry to be harsh Don; I know you'll do better next time :) Also, the only strange thing was that the Bill of Lading did not have an initial Odometer reading- I guess they didn't ask for it and my mother forgot to mark it down. So, when my car arrived, it had 0 gallons of gas in it and I know it should have had least 1/2-1/4. I can't compare it to anything; nothing was missing from my car, so I'm not too concerned. But I would recommend that others make sure this info is marked down just for safety reasons. 4.6 for Don Edwards. 4.6 for Avrora Express. I'd use them both again (but hope I don't have to for a while!). ...[More]
By Kate on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
Good transaction. As promised. The car arrived in good condition. Fast transport once the car was picked up ...[More]
By Ed L. on Ship a Car Direct about 22 Hours Ago
This was a very positive experience. Much better than expected!!Having never transported a car before we were pleasantly surprised how easy and affordable it was. We were looking for an alternative way of getting a classic Porsche to San Antonio without towing it ourselves. Don was wonderful considering the pickup was in a different state from us and involved not only the car but an extra engine and transmission. There are two very happy teenage grandsons in Texas and two happy grandparents in Virginia who did not have to take a week and spend $2000 to haul the car to San Antonio. ...[More]
By Charles Amory on Motor Movers Auto Transport about 22 Hours Ago
This was the first time I trusted someone else to ship my car. In the past I usually towed my mustange GT myself to the destination, but do to limited time, I reached out to Auto Shipping Group and Chell was able to provide excellent services. From the beginning Chell was up-front with the process and ensured that she would provided step by step detail for the shipping process. Chell setup the transport and keep in constant contact with me when the vehicle was picked up and droped off. If and when I need auto transport, I will gladly reach-out to Chell and Auto Shipping group for the service. Thanks Chell!...[More]
By Tony on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 12:48PM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 21 Hours Ago
CHELL HART ***(360) 464-1039*** chellh@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
The company who was subcontracted by AT123 decided to change the delivery schedule they had agree upon to terms more agreeable with their needs... Within a few hours after I called Janine at AT123 my van was delivered in good condition....[More]
By Brian on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 24 2014 12:26PM
My vehicle was delivered on time for a great price. I will definitely use American Car Transporters,Inc in the future....[More]
By Bill Dun on American Car Transporters Inc. on Oct 24 2014 12:12PM
Response from American Car Transporters Inc.
Mitch Chencin about 21 Hours Ago
Bill, it was great working with you as well. We take pride in our customer satisfaction. We try our best to separate ourselves from the rest of the pa...[More]
This is the first I had to get a car transported by a carrier. I did not really know what to expect, but the guys I dealt with made it a very unstressfull experience. From the time Chuck explained the process. Johanna's follow up calls, to the time Pablo delivered the car, everything just went very smooth. You guys made my daughter very happy. Thank you very much....[More]
By Nilo on Fidelity Auto Shipping on Oct 24 2014 12:08PM
They are very responsive, My contact person answered all my calls cleared all the questions I have. Delivery is clean and on time as promised....[More]
By siva on South Beach Transport on Oct 24 2014 11:53AM
Excellent customer service. Willing to answer questions throughout the whole process. Delivered exactly what I needed and went above and beyond the basic requirements. I recommend Total Car Shipping and also Outstanding Auto Transport which delivered my car. I was not able to be at the drop off location at the time/place designated in the order and Outstanding Auto Transport did not hesitate to being my car to the new location and they still delivered my car at the designated date and time. ...[More]
By Lee on Total Car Shipping on Oct 24 2014 11:52AM
Response from Total Car Shipping
Bill Eaton about 20 Hours Ago
Thank you Lee! I am very happy everything went well! Call me ANYTIME 954 210 7612 for all your future transport needs. Thanks again, Marc...[More]
The service was excellent! I would refer this company to all my friends and Family. My husband and I couldn't be more pleased....[More]
By Tanaya Abercrombia on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 24 2014 11:43AM
They were very professional from the customer service rep. to the driver. The quoted price was what we paid, the car was picked up on time and delivered promptly. This was a hassle free experience and we definitely would use this company again....[More]
By Rosemarie on South Beach Transport on Oct 24 2014 11:41AM
worst carrier in the industry, we had dispatch them an order to transport a vehicle for our customer from MA to TX when they cancelled in last minute because of a stupid excuse. It isn't the first time that they coming up with BS stories, our last order they deliver at 3 am in the morning saying that their driver can't deliver in NC during normal hours - why? Maybe because he has personal issue with the law? Anyway avoid them at all cost!!!! don't trust them!!!! we will do everything we can to make sure they are out of business....[More]
By Rachel on Esperanza Inc. on Oct 24 2014 11:41AM
Mr Gilbert worked dilagently with me, he was honest to a tee I would refer him to others in a heart beat. He is the agent, who sets up transporter drivers for each jobs. Drivers are very professional too. They can carry most things like cars, trucks, boats ect. Gilbert also has consideration for fixed income very understanding as too how long it will take to get money together. Cost of travel to and from where your destination ends....[More]
By Rex Dowell on Transport US Inc. on Oct 24 2014 11:34AM
I came down on pcs orders from Bliss to Hawaii, I was going crazy online searching for companies. I talked to all kinds of people and all of them seemed like they wanted my money more less anything. I had tons of quotes from $2800 to $1800 then I came across a quote that was fairly reasonable and in my price range.. I was very skeptical seen that it was indeed the lowest quote so I called up and spoke with mike. Off tops he was comforting not demanding but confident in his services and company. It took me another week to decide, during this time after I spoke with a company I would call mike to confirm if what they where saying was true or not. Rather mike telling me what I wanted to hear he told me facts and facts I had already researched on my own and kept to myself to see how honest he was and indeed he is a man of his word.. I would and will recommend this transport company to all my soldiers in the future... thanks Michael....you the man!...[More]
By Paul Martinez on AAA Transporters on Oct 24 2014 11:33AM
The service was timely and professional. The delivery driver was friendly. The vehicle arrived with no damage....[More]
By Erica Schreckengast on Auto Transport 123 on Oct 24 2014 11:19AM
Guys took about 5 - 7 days longer than I expected. They should have been more honest about the time the trip would have taken. I had to go to the pickup point twice. Once at 10 am then later at 2pm. Guys at Lee Shipping didn't speak English well enough to let me know what was going on. But the car arrived safely with everything inside safe and untampered. So I'm satisfied....[More]
By David C. on Montway Auto Transport on Oct 24 2014 11:15AM
no communication would not answer e mails no public access phone, delayed pick up.had to cancel could not get an answer from email, they do not answer phone....[More]
By b betrix on E Z Auto Carriers on Oct 24 2014 10:53AM
This was a smooth sailing transport working with the guys at Franks Automobile Shipping and Transport were very helpful. Excellent company to work with and I highly recommend them! ...[More]
By Tammy Heibel on Franks Automobile Shipping & Transport on Oct 24 2014 10:10AM
Requested pick up within next 2 weeks - National was there in 2 days. Pick up was on time and very smooth, as was delivery. Went so well used them a second time and am planning on using them a third. Big plus: always talked to a live person - no recordings. Oh yeah, great price too!...[More]
By tom h on National Transport LLC on Oct 24 2014 9:58AM
We were contacted by phone when the transporter was ready to pick up the car in Trenton, NJ on Monday afternoon. We were called by the driver of the transporter stating when he would deliver car, Wednesday, midday. When the transporter arrived, it was exactly noon on Wednesday. We live on a rural road that is part gravel and part blacktop. The transport driver was very calm and unloaded the car with no problem. He asked where he could back up the truck and we told him to use the grass on the side of the house. He asked if we were sure about using the grass and we again gave permission. He was the best driver my husband has seen in awhile. And my husband is a retired truck driver himself. Great job in delivering our "old peoples" car!...[More]
By Joan Georgick on National Transport LLC on Oct 24 2014 9:39AM
Robert Reyes was our customer contact and he did a very nice job in making sure our car arrived safely at its destination. Since this is basically a once in a lifetime service, handing over the car to someone we did not know involved trust. Robert instilled trust by letting us know about their successful track record, the company reviews and he stayed involved in the process. Our car arrived safely at its destination and on time. I was surprised actually that the service worked as well as it did. I was wondering what problems would arise and none did. ...[More]
By Annie J on Auto Shipping Group Inc. on Oct 24 2014 9:29AM
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 22 Hours Ago
****Robert J Reyes**** (360)-464-2571 Robert@autoshippinggroup.com...[More]
I was freaked out about the thought of letting someone transport a car I just bought from Florida to Ohio! But my experience from beginning to end was awesome! After spending 4 days going over transporter reviews one name kept coming up with excellent ratings, Ship A Car Direct! I also liked that their 98% rating was based on thousands of reviews not just a couple hundred! They picked up the car when they said they would and delivered it on time. They kept me in the loop the whole way. I never had to worry where my car was or what was going on! It showed up in the same condition it left. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or refer them to a friend!...[More]
By Shawnfi on Ship a Car Direct on Oct 24 2014 9:27AM
I was very nervous about shipping our vehicle and did a lot of online research. I finally selected 4 corners transport services to ship my inoperable Honda Civic from California to Texas. Ellen and Jeff had great customer service and communication. They arranged for my car to be picked up on the first available day. Omega Carriers Inc was the car hauler assigned to transport the car. Omega Carriers had great communication with us and delivered the car one day ahead of schedule. I would recommend 4 corners transport service and Omega Carriers Inc and would use them again....[More]
By Stephanie B on 4 Corners Transport Services on Oct 24 2014 8:44AM
I was in a jam after going with another broker that gave me a low ball price and never picked up my Car. I was moving from SC to MN and I was really stuck. I spoke with Dominick at DNA Auto Transport and he connected me with a driver in less than 3 hours after speaking to him. The carrier they hired was really a professional, my car was loaded and on its way to MN the next day after talking to Dominick. Don't risk having your car not picked up because some idiot gives you a quote $100 lower than every one else, Call DNA Auto first, I really learned a lesson with this transport and I will be calling Dominick to ship my car again in the future, ...[More]
By Rich on DNA Autotransport LLC on Oct 24 2014 7:30AM