View 144,617 Reviews on 3,489 Auto Transport Companies.
Facebook Twitter Google+

Reviews:

Reviews from All Customers.

Reviews from Customers who would use the company again.

Reviews from Customers who would NOT use the company again.

Newest Reviews

Please make selections above and click "Run Report" Run Report
Previous 1 2 3 4 Next
Page 2 of 25
Reviews 26-50 of 1245
I was quoted one price which i was told included all fees, tolls, etc. As my car was being picked up my husband who had not been the one to speak with...[More]
By Wendy on Auto Ship Transport about 7 Hours Ago
Malia McClain is a wonderful person and I'm very very happy with how she handled the shipping of my truck! Thank you so much Malia!! You're awesom...[More]
By Christina on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY, I AM ALSO AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS AND EVENINGS FOR QUESTIONS OR TO GIVE QUOTES. Christi...[More]
Way To Go Transport was recommended by a co-worker. Debbie was immediately personable and professional. She was prompt with a return call and very com...[More]
By Dave G on Way To Go Auto Transport LLC about 7 Hours Ago
This was the second transport Malia has helped me with. As always, she was professional, prompt, and courteous! Did a great job setting up a long dist...[More]
By Lee on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 7 Hours Ago
Response from Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Greg Bailey about 6 Hours Ago
MALIA 360-853-2806 - OVER SIX YEARS EXPERIENCE WITH MY COMPANY. I AM ALSO AVAILABLE FOR WEEKEND AND EVENING QUOTES. LB, you are the best! Thank you...[More]
Decent shipping time. Picked up within about a few days of scheduled date. Really good feedback from shipper. I got a text on my phone telling me that...[More]
By Mickey on Angels Moving Autos about 8 Hours Ago
Your service was great! With in minutes of our call to you, the car relocation wheels were turning. The in opt car was picked up and delivered 27...[More]
By J. Kearney on We Will Transport It Corp about 8 Hours Ago
Lightning Carriers did an outstanding job with my shipment. The biggest plus is when I contacted them they returned my call with hours rather than day...[More]
By David Snelson on Lightning Auto Carriers about 8 Hours Ago
Excellent service, driver made contact with me to update info on delivery of my car. I would use them again absolutely and I recommend them to anyone ...[More]
By Richard B on New World Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
Alex Carr maintained good contact and was able to find an earlier transport that worked great. The price of 1175 was in line with other quotes and lo...[More]
By Ed Roberts on Nation Auto Transport about 8 Hours Ago
I was thoroughly pleased with the service offers by Auto Transport. Our car was delivered to us in a timely fashion and without any hassle or need for...[More]
By CP on Auto Shipping Group Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
Called many companies promising less expensive delivery but when came time to deliver nothing happened. I also called direct shippers but delivery tim...[More]
By Dr Jerry on Cobalt Logistic Services LLC about 8 Hours Ago
I booked a job through a broker to transport my vehicle from NY to CA. Vladimir called and told my Father he would pick up the car at 2AM without eve...[More]
By Karim on UI Express Inc. about 8 Hours Ago
After almost 2 weeks of getting the run around from 6 different companies to transport my newly purchased vehicle from PA to CA, I was at my wits end ...[More]
By Norman Dillard on Ship Your Car Now LLC. about 8 Hours Ago
It took a full day to get the pickup scheduled, but once that was done everything went exactly as planned. The driver was actually about 8 hours early...[More]
By John Duncan on Stateway Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I was very pleased with this (my first) cross country auto transport and would highly recommend them. The driver, Andrei, was courteous, and professio...[More]
By Kees Talen on Montway Auto Transport about 9 Hours Ago
I had the best experience I could possible imagine when it came to shipping my car! Chris gave me the best quote, everyone else quoted me at 1050$ and...[More]
By Brittany Adams on Quality Car Move about 9 Hours Ago
Response from Quality Car Move
Chris about 9 Hours Ago
NO DEPOSIT UP FRONT.. Call Chris 954 281 9140 or go to the site and submit a quote , or chris@qualitycarmove.com...[More]
I had several bids for moving my big H1 Humvee from Hesperia,CA to Tampa FL. The lowest offers couldn't find a truck when it came down to it. Oth...[More]
By Jeff on 7 Star Auto Transport about 10 Hours Ago
Mike at affordable auto transport was responsive and helped me through the process of having a vehicle transported by a third party ...[More]
By Troy Lindsay on Affordable Auto Transportation Inc. (Margate, FL) about 10 Hours Ago
great personality, very knowledgeable professional and friendly. made it very easy to send and trust the company that was shipping my car. I would r...[More]
By ben on Auto Transport 123 about 10 Hours Ago
First contact seems to have a little worry, but overall it is a great service. customer service keep update the status of my pick up. great communicat...[More]
By Som Tran on Starr Relocation Services about 10 Hours Ago
I can not say enough about how Loretta was so very helpful and resourceful with our dealings with your company! You have the best employee there! She ...[More]
By Penny Heaton on Door to Door Transport about 10 Hours Ago
good!!! the man picked my car is nice. he is really good, skillful. that is a really...[More]
By Yining Zhao on Door to Door Transport about 10 Hours Ago
I have been calling them everyday the past week. Left 4 voicemails saying PLEASE CALL ME BACK I WANT TO GIVE YOU MONEY TO MOVE MY TRUCK. No one has ye...[More]
By Dana Albin on Ship Any Car LLC about 11 Hours Ago
My car arrived in perfect condition and delivered on time. I couldn't be more pleased with the transport. From the beginning to end, the company compl...[More]
By Cari Sanchez-Campoy on American Transport (Massachussets) about 11 Hours Ago
Response from American Transport (Massachussets)
Jim Belletete about 9 Hours Ago
jim@americantransportmass.com 1-866-835-3044 Keep me in mind for other transport in the future....[More]
Mr. Anthony Was great with assisting me to get my car transported, from Ohio it was a big move overall to relocate out of state fu...[More]
By Francita on eShip about 11 Hours Ago
Response from eShip
Craig G about 10 Hours Ago
Mark Anthony manthony@eshipautotrans.com (954) 300-1550 Is was my pleasure helping you Mr & Mrs Black out with your move. The window for p/u wa...[More]
Previous 1 2 3 4