View 150,726 Reviews on 3,560 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,727th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:Auto Shipping Group Inc.
Subject:Highest Recommendation for ASG
Review:Kim at ASG is the best. I shipped two vehicles from HI to GA and she helped solve the initial paperwork trouble I was having with the DMV to get the cars overseas. Cars arrived 3 days early! She also gave me a broker discount after another trucking co. raised my pick-up fees to better match my quote. What other company would do that?

Response:Posted by a representative of Auto Shipping Group Inc. on 7/3/2014 9:21:00 AM
KIMBERLY@AUTOSHIPPINGGROUP.COM 360-853-2814 CALL OR EMAIL ME ANYTIME FOR FREE QUOTE! I HAVE BEEN WITH THE COMPANY FOR 7 YEARS!

Jim
Thank you so much! I know its been a little stressful, but I am happy that I was able to help in any way that I could. If you need anything else please let me know.
Jim K. gave Auto Shipping Group Inc. a rating of: