View 150,820 Reviews on 3,564 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,821th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:Andrew Auto Transport
Subject:Look no further
Review:Chances are,if you're reading these reviews,you're looking for an honest company to help with moving your car.I researched so many companies until I came across this one.Andrews auto transport.I needed my BMW moved from California to a small town in Louisiana.I spoke with Lilly Osorio,and she explained to me everything I needed to know about getting the car moved.She really put me at ease as I was worried about all the scams going on out there.When someone treats you like a person and not just another business transaction,you know you're dealing with the right company.She hooked me up with a company,Evolution Auto Transport (Edgar Rojas) out of Dinuba,Ca.and got my car picked up and delivered in 5 days! If I ever need this service again,I know who I'm calling!Thanks Lilly.

Response:Posted by a representative of Andrew Auto Transport on 7/16/2014 12:57:00 PM
Mr. McGlynn,

When we work for people as easy going as you, we find the process becomes that much better and smoother. Thank you for the kind words and please keep in touch with us:)
Steve McGlynn gave Andrew Auto Transport a rating of: