View 150,604 Reviews on 3,556 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 150,605th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:ECC Transport Inc.
Subject:ECC Transportation Company is a scam
Review:This company underbids other companies knowing that they can not find a carrier for the price they offer. They then asks for a deposit prior to your car being picked up then ask for more money stating that the driver is asking for more. They then tell you that the driver blew a head gasket on his truck and can not make the pick up time. When you ask for a refund they tell you it will be 5-7 days and after a month of waiting and calling them you still get the 5-7 days run around. If you see any good comments for this company it has to be the owners writing them themselves. Do not use this company. Also if anyone wants to begin a class action law suit against this company please let me know. Also I you are in Florida, I would look into if this company is committing fraud.

Response:Posted by a representative of ECC Transport Inc. on 8/12/2014 1:01:00 PM
Mr knowlton
My records indicate you received full refund. I spoke to you myself and you gave me your word you would take down this review because we did provide refund. if anyone would like to see documents proving this refund contact us at Ecc . Again we prove that we provide service or money back guaranteed. If im responding to this review, Mr knowlton that shows how much your word is worth. We apologize for any inconvience.
joe knowlton gave ECC Transport Inc. a rating of: