Transport Logo
View 171,922 Reviews on 3,865 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 171,923th Review now!

Poster:Steve McGlynn
Date:7/2/2014 10:14:00 PM
Reviewed:Evolution Auto Transport
Subject: Auto transport Ca-La
Review:Just wanted to throw out a few lines about Evolution Auto Transport Company.(Dinuba,Calif.)Great communication,prompt pickup and delivery,and the driver,Edgar Rojas,seemed to be a down to earth guy that delivered my car with no problems at all.Chances are if you're reading this,you're looking for a company you can trust.For $825,I got my BMW shipped from Sacramento to a small town in Louisiana in 5 days.I was sceptical at first,but I'm really glad I did it.If I ever need this service again,I know who to call without all the bs of researching all those other companies.

Steve McGlynn gave Evolution Auto Transport a rating of:

Quote or Order ID:2642carrier

Primary Contact:Edgar Rojas

Disclaimer: The reviews posted on this site are posted by persons that claim to be customers of the auto transport company that they are reviewing. Their opinions are theirs and theirs alone and do not represent the views and opinions of Valley Solutions, Inc., Visitors should not solely base their choice on these reviews. Companies and visitors are responsible for policing the reviews and alerting us to potential false reviews or reviews not posted by a real customer. To report misuse of this site please contact us.

A Partner is a Community Site Proudly Provided to You By:

© 2003-2015 All rights reserved.