View 147,056 Reviews on 3,528 Auto Transport Companies. Recently Ship A Vehicle? Add the 147,057th Review now!

Poster:
Date:
Reviewed:All Coast Auto Transport
Subject:Denise O'Sullivan Dispatch Manager
Review:I have a long horror story that started in March, 2014, for a pick up May 27, 2014. I won't name names, but needless to say, the contract was never completed, I was left hanging with promises and ended up spending 150.00 to have my neighbor take my golf clubs and a small bag out of my car and UPS to me in Texas. I still had no confirmed date for pick up my car seven business days after original date. My son-in-law had used a gentleman to transport his boat from Alabama to Austin, Texas. I contacted him and he couldn't help me but said he knew a Denise O'Sullivan in Florida that might be able to help me. He contacted Denise who then contacted me. Denise heard my horror story and explained how things like that can happen. She must have felt sorry for me because she got me a driver with 24 hours who could pick up my car in four days. The carrier could only get it to Houston but it was picked up on time and four days was in Houston. Trust me, she made no money on this deal. When driver got to Houston he thought my cashier check wasn't there which we knew it was, so again Denise jumped in and tracked it down. Of course it was there in Houston. I then asked her if she could find someone to get it to Austin for me, and again, way out of her job description and got a carrier. Every time I called or emailed Denise, I got an immediate response. She is so knowledgeable, so professional and down right pleasant. I nick named her Wonder Woman because I bet she is the best there is in the business. And no, I am not getting any incentive to submit this review. I just think someone of Denise's capabilities and dedication to her job be recognized. Trust me, she will be in charge of getting my vehicle back to Florida!

carol dee hamilton gave All Coast Auto Transport a rating of: